Who is online?
In total there are 18 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 17 Guests :: 1 Bot

Admin

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 111 on Thu 12 Dec 2013, 2:28 am
Latest topics
» R.D SOUZA Saved by faith
Yesterday at 9:06 pm by Admin

» +Dev+ Michael D. Inman
Yesterday at 8:58 pm by Admin

» CHRISTIAN NEWS NETWORK
Yesterday at 8:08 pm by Admin

» WND EXCLUSIVE
Yesterday at 5:57 pm by Admin

»  Hal Lindsey: IS THE GREAT DECEPTION HERE?
Yesterday at 5:50 pm by Admin

» LIVE: Vice President Mike Pence speech at the Knesset
Yesterday at 3:47 pm by Admin

» Hillsong United - "Oceans" (Live show at Caesarea)
Yesterday at 3:33 pm by Admin

» WORTHY NEWS
Yesterday at 3:22 pm by Admin

» Daily Disciples
Yesterday at 2:29 pm by Admin

» He’s dead: Top al-Qaida terrorist leader killed in Syria
Yesterday at 1:02 am by Admin

» Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY.
Yesterday at 12:49 am by Admin

» Bayo Afolaranmi (Pastor).
Yesterday at 12:47 am by Admin

» THE MASTERS LIST Dean W. Masters
Yesterday at 12:23 am by Admin

» R.D SOUZA Saved by faith
Sun 21 Jan 2018, 11:47 pm by Admin

» HEAVEN LETTERS
Sun 21 Jan 2018, 11:35 pm by Admin

» White House slams Palestinian negotiator’s ‘inaccurate, misleading’ peace plan
Sun 21 Jan 2018, 11:22 pm by Admin

» Bombshell: Classified FISA memo could be ‘ObamaGate’ worse than Watergate
Sun 21 Jan 2018, 12:45 pm by Admin

» STATE DEMANDS PREACHERS GET PERMISSION TO SPEAK
Sat 20 Jan 2018, 11:04 pm by Admin

» FRANCIS FRANGIPANE MINISTRIES
Sat 20 Jan 2018, 10:57 pm by Admin

» NUGGET Today's Devotional
Sat 20 Jan 2018, 10:47 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

How to lead Muslims to Jesus

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SON OF HAMAS CONVERT TO CHRISTIANITY

Post  Admin on Mon 22 Apr 2013, 12:09 am

SON OF HAMAS convert to christian  
Many other video's on You tube part 1-6
SON OF HAMAS" A Testimony from a former Muslim
CBYakima
Published on 18 Oct 2011
SUBSCRIBE 10K
 SUBSCRIBE SUBSCRIBED UNSUBSCRIBE
A son of a respected Hamas founder shares his experiences. From growing up indoctrinated in the hate of Israel, to questioning the character of the god of the Koran. He lived as a double agent working for the Shin Bet. Being imprisoned  many times, he takes all of this in stride ..as A Christian he has found peace. A desire to live for the true GOD of the bible regardless of the circumstances. 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-a9S5Q1dNYA

"I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us."~Romans 8:18
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://worldwidechristians.6forum.info

Back to top Go down

Re: How to lead Muslims to Jesus

Post  Admin on Fri 19 Apr 2013, 3:44 pm

Here is an intersting video
A Beginners guide to the Quran for muslim and non muslim alike
it's important to know how to correctly read the Quran or Allah will call you perverse if you go outside of its clear instructions (Sura 3:7)

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Tue 22 Dec 2009, 3:11 pm

The camel knows

Every Muslim knows that Allah has 99 names, and many know of a tradition which says that only a camel knows his 100th name. That name is `Isa'! The Koran, the Muslims' holy book, does not answer the question directly, but gives enough clear hints. Many experienced missionaries start a conversation with Muslims with the words "I have discovered an amazing truth in the Koran, which gives hope of eternal life in paradise. Would you please read me Sure Al-Imran 3:42-55?"

The Koran teaches that Jesus knows the way to heaven. This Sure says three things about Isa (Jesus) which clearly lift him above
the status of a prophet: Isa is holy (3:42-48), has power over death (49-54) and knows the way to heaven (55-56). This is a shock for many Muslims, because what does the Koran say about Mohammed? The surest answer is to say that Mohammed is what he said of himself; in Sure 46:9-10, he says "I am nothing new among prophets; I do not know what will become of me or my followers. I am just a voice of warning."

If Mohammed is nothing different or more than all the prophets before him, and did not claim to be the greatest prophet of all, did not know where he or his followers would go after death, and professes to simply be a voice of warning, the contrast with Jesus' statements about himself (for example John 6:47 and 14:1-7) could hardly be greater. If you then ask a Muslim "I want to go to heaven when I die.

Which prophet can help me get there?", the result is often a process leading them to read the Injil (New Testament) and find Jesus. Information from the Koran (very important for Muslims) reveals Jesus to be clearly more than just a prophet, and endows him practically with saviour status. "The Koran does not contain enough light to show someone the way to salvation, but enough small candles to guide seekers the right way," says Greeson.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/PASTORSONLINE/message/15496?var=1

DO NOT BE DECEIVED.
Hope these few points will help when in conversation with a muslim who is just out to get you sidetracked from doing what God has planned for you. I will spend a little time to reply to a person. However,
we are told to test the spirit if of God.
satan is a master of lies and those who follow him come to disrupt and waste others time.
The wording is twisted in conversation.
Obfuscation (or beclouding) is the hiding of intended meaning in communication, making communication confusing, wilfully ambiguous, and harder to interpret. ...
Outwitting:
Islamic spokesmen commonly use taqiyya as a form of 'outwitting'. The skilled taqiyya-tactician doesn’t want the matter at hand to be debated or discussed; so his opponent must be outwitted or preemptively outflanked by the use of taqiyya. The objective is to divert attention away from the subject through duplicity and obfuscation.
http://www.islam-watch.org/Warner/Taqiyya-Islamic-Principle-Lying-for-Allah.htm
Qur'an (40:28) - A man is introduced as a believer, but one who must "hide his faith" among those who are not believers.
Qur'an (3:54) - "And they (the disbelievers) schemed, and Allah schemed (against them): and Allah is the best of schemers." The Arabic word used here for scheme (or plot) is makara, which literally means deceit. If Allah is deceitful toward unbelievers, then there is little basis for denying that Muslims are allowed to do the same.
These verses are interpreted to mean that there are circumstances when a Muslim may be "compelled" to deceive others for a greater purpose.

"Hudaibiya" - Islamic practice of LYING to Infidels!
Hudaibiya is a truce Mohammad made with a certain Jewish tribe of Banu Quraizah, wherein Mohammad ORDERED Muslims to LIE to the Jews and say they renounced Islam so they could infiltrate as spies, and setup and ambush to break the truce.
http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=147286

Using the word "inshallah" the arabic word instead of God willing.
A DEAD GIVEAWAY

Last edited by Admin on Sun 27 Nov 2011, 9:11 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Replaced url to be clickable)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Re: How to lead Muslims to Jesus

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top