Who is online?
In total there are 15 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 15 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 111 on Thu 12 Dec 2013, 2:28 am
Latest topics
» ENDTIME HEADLINES
Today at 1:34 pm by Admin

» WAR DRUMS
Today at 1:32 pm by Admin

» CHRISTIAN NEWS NETWORK
Today at 12:49 pm by Admin

» HEAVEN LETTERS
Today at 12:38 pm by Admin

» FRANCIS FRANGIPANE MINISTRIES
Today at 12:35 pm by Admin

» Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY.
Today at 12:32 pm by Admin

» HEARTLIGHT — A Year with Jesus
Today at 12:30 pm by Admin

» Daily Disciples
Today at 11:31 am by Admin

» ISRAEL BREAKING NEWS
Yesterday at 9:18 pm by Admin

» THE CLARION PROJECT
Yesterday at 8:49 pm by Admin

» PROPHESY NEWS WATCH
Yesterday at 7:17 pm by Admin

» Mrs. P's Haven of Refuge Inspirational
Yesterday at 7:13 pm by Admin

» R.D SOUZA Saved by faith
Yesterday at 7:02 pm by Admin

» Lam 3
Yesterday at 5:54 pm by clark thompson

» NUGGET Today's Devotional
Yesterday at 5:13 pm by Admin

» Christianity is Rapidly Growing in Iran
Yesterday at 5:12 pm by Admin

» THE MASTERS LIST Dean W. Masters
Yesterday at 4:42 pm by Admin

» +Dev+ Michael D. Inman
Yesterday at 12:39 pm by Admin

» Meditation Chip Brogden
Yesterday at 11:50 am by Admin

» Daily Encounter with: ACTS International
Yesterday at 11:13 am by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Ray Prinzing (deceased)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Ray Prinzing (deceased)

Post  Admin on Sun 12 Jan 2014, 4:43 pm

JANUARY 11 
SATISFIED WITH GOOD

"Who satisfieth thy mouth with good; so that thy youth is renewed like the eagle's. " (Psalm 103:5)

Moffatt translates this, "He gives you all your heart's desire'. For the word 'mouth&# 39; is the Hebrew word 'adi' , translated elsewhere as ornament, or thing that is desired. Psalm 32:9 is the only other time this word is given as 'mouth&# 39;, speaking of how the mouth of a horse must be held in with bit and bridle, because this controls the horse and keeps him from plunging in every direction just to satisfy his own desire for a tender morsel.

The Amplified is beautiful in its indication that He satisfies "your necessity and desire at your personal age with good". As ones desires modify with changing ages, yet Christ can satisfy every desire for youth or adult, young or old, and He does so with GOOD, that which is for our profit, until we are developed and strong, OVERCOMING, soaring with victory as an eagle soars with its renewed vigor after it has passed through its change, its moulting season.

"Delight thyself also in the Lord; and He shall give thee the desires of thine heart," (Psalm 37:4). When He imparts to us our desires, they are right desires, pure desires, and assured of fulfillment. The more we delight ourselves in Him, the more He purifies our desires from the corruptible things to satisfy the lust of the flesh, and brings them into harmony with His perfect will for us - then He lavishly fulfills these desires.

There is another word used in the Scriptures, translated as 'LUST' , which means an over-desire, or a perverted desire, because it goes beyond the bound of that which is right and pure. When self is dealt with, and we come into the pureness of right desires, how precious are the ways in which He satisfies them - always with GOOD.

We bless Thee Lord for each desire, You give, and then fulfill,
Until our heart is satisfied, complete within Thy will.

Ray Prinzing

Sister Doris Prinzing
1130 Allumbaugh St.
Boise, Id 83704-8700
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://worldwidechristians.6forum.info

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sun 14 Apr 2013, 9:45 am

Subject: TO THE TESTIMONY - from the book Daily Overcoming by the late Bro. Ray Prinzing
APRIL 11
TO THE TESTIMONY

"To the law and to the testimony: if they speak not according to this Word, it is because there is no light in them." Isaiah 8:20

With a heart that was surely pulsating with the Father's love, the apostle John wrote: "Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now there are many antichrists: whereby we know that it is the last time:" (I John 2:18). One can sense the very earnestness of his desire to warn and protect those whom he calls his "little children" , begotten into the faith, and who needed to grow up into the purity of Christ's fullness. The Greek word for "anti" means "instead of". And we know that "Christ" means "Anointed" ;. Thus, John warned of those who would go against the Anointed, to twist and pervert the truth, so they would no longer follow in the exact footsteps of our Lord.

The word "antichrist&qu ot; can also be taken to mean an "instead of anointing" . If it is not the anointing of the holy Spirit, then it would be a false spirit, or simply a zealous human spirit. Jesus foretold that "there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect", (Matthew 24:24). This is not to frighten, but to warn. To know that such things shall arise, one can be on guard, determined to follow only that which measures up "to the law, and to the testimony" .

Jesus said, "My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me", (John 10:27). "And a stranger will they not follow, but will flee from him: for they know not the voice of strangers" , (John 10:5).

Realizing the necessity of walking in harmony with God's law and testimony, the Psalmist prayed, "O that my ways were directed to keep Thy statutes! Then shall I not be ashamed, when I have respect unto all Thy Commandments, " (Psalm 119:5-6).

To have an eye that's single,
Within His law to stay,
Then nought can trap thee in its snare,
Deceive, or burden thee with care,
Nor mar the dawning of His day.
Ray Prinzing
Sister Doris Prinzing
1130 Allumbaugh St.
Boise, Id 83704-8700
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sun 17 Mar 2013, 9:18 pm

DO NOT ENVY THE WICKED

"But as for me, my feet were almost gone; my steps had well nigh slipped. For I was envious at the foolish. When I saw the prosperity of the wicked.Behold, these are the ungodly, who prosper in the world; they increase in riches. Verily I have cleansed my heart in vain, and washed my hands in innocency. For all day long have I been plagued, and chastened every morning.When I thought to know this, it was too painful for me; until I went into the sanctuary of God; then understood I their end." Psalms 73:2-3, 12-14, 16-17

The child of God needs to be on constant guard lest the doubts creep in, and the pressures of the temporal obscure the reality of that which is age-abiding. The fiery trials waxed ever hotter, there was no relief in sight, then we looked at others who were lukewarm or cold in heart, going merrily on their way, no testing, no cross, and we are tempted to become envious of their prosperity.

Surely, it is vain to compare our walk with that of the world. Once the call of God has been placed within, the seed of His life has been implanted, and His separation process begins, no more are we to be a part of this world, but "our conversation is in heaven" . (Phil. 3:20). That is: the realm of the heavenlies, of the spiritual, governs us. And we, also, need to become reconciled to the fact that we are a part of God's present minority, election of grace.

Hereafter, your path will be different. There is no outward standard for comparison, nothing natural by which to judge your progress or to measure your spiritual state. You are entirely in HIS HANDS, to be His workmanship, and He will mold and shape as He wills. Henceforth your prayer will be, "Not my will, but Thine be done" (Luke 22:42), or, more literally from the Greek, "Thy will become" . For we are to become the full expression of His will on earth. We do well to spend time in HIS PRESENCE - to renew a proper perspective, hold the right priorities, and receive the joy and peace, which He imparts.

"Turn your eyes upon Jesus, look full in His wonderful face, and the things of earth will grow strangely dim in the light of His glory and grace."

Ray Prinzing

Sister Doris Prinzing
1130 Allumbaugh St.
Boise, Id 83704-8700
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Thu 07 Mar 2013, 11:44 pm

A COVENANT WITH MY CHOSEN
"I will sing of the mercies of the Lord for ever; with my mouth will I make known Thy faithfulness to all generations. For I have said, Mercy shall be built up forever: Thy faithfulness shalt Thou establish in the very heavens. I have made a covenant with My chosen." (Psalm 89:1-3)

There are covenants which God has made and foresworn to keep. There are vows which He hath taken upon Himself to fulfill. There are many promises given in the Word which are conditional, when God says, "If My people will do this, then I will do this", and our action of obedience brings into effectiveness that which He has spoken. But there are some things which go beyond all conditional promises, and David declared, "In God have I put my trust: I will not be afraid what man can do unto me. Thy vows are upon me, O God", (Psalm 56:11-12). The vows, the oaths of the Lord - "Because He could swear by no greater, He swear by Himself" , (Hebrews 6:13). When God takes an oath, when God makes a covenant, let hell rage and the people imagine a vain thing, but they shall not disannul that which He hath spoken. So now, I will sing of the mercies of the Lord, because He hath made a covenant with His chosen.

The word 'chosen&# 39; is very interesting in its shades of meaning, but above all else it means TO CHOOSE OUT OF. The term is used to apply collectively to Israel as God's chosen people, and individually to those whom God has apprehended out from among them. But going deeper, it holds the thought of being tested and found approved, for one of the forms of the word means TO CHOOSE AFTER TESTING.

Many steps and dimensions of God's working in our being called and chosen. He makes us His choice and calls us to follow in His footsteps, and then goes on to thoroughly test us. When we are found to meet His approval and specifications, then comes the final seal of His choosing, to say, "THIS ONE HAVE I CHOSEN" , they become the elect of the Lord. With them He has made a covenant, to use them "to confound the things which are mighty, and "to bring to nought the things that are", (I Corinthians 1:26-29), and all for His glory.

Ray Prinzing
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Wed 06 Mar 2013, 7:46 pm

FEBRUARY 28
AS, AND YET
"But in all things approving ourselves as the ministers of God, - as deceivers, and yet true; as unknown, and yet well known; as dying, and behold, we live." (II Corinthians 6:4,8-9)

Because of the LIVING CHRIST within him, Paul found he could be approved as a minister of God, whether it be "by honour or dishonour, by evil report or by good report" . If they spoke evil of him, he just continued to live pleasing to the Lord. If they spoke well of him, he did not take an ego trip, for he knew it was the grace of God that enabled the good report. It is God all the way. And then he lists some interesting "as" with counterparts of "yet" .

"As deceivers, AND YET TRUE." Many certainly viewed him as a deceiver, for his doctrine was certainly different from the organized religious systems. But the fact was, AND YET TRUE, for he had received by revelation from the Lord the wonderful gospel of reconciliation and total triumph.

"As unknown, and YET WELL KNOWN." Surely many have experienced what it means to be stripped of everything, reputation, fame, etc., to become one of God's unknown ones. In the circles of men counted as a nobody. Yet there is a sense in which we are well known, as we are joined to those of "like precious faith" in a bond of love and oneness in which it seems we never were strangers. And uniquely enough, when someone needs help, they know just where to find you, drawn to the Christ within you.

"As dying, and, behold, WE LIVE." There is a dying, being reviled we cannot strike back; there is no power or right for personal defense. Our rights are laid aside, "turning the other cheek"; we are being crucified with Him. But also living with Him, because of the inflow of His power. "He that hath the Son hath life," (I John 5:12). Nor is it an off again on again, now you have it, now you don't. He ever liveth! This is coming into an age-abiding life, continuous and constant. Though the billows roll on, and the storms continue to blow, though there are still areas of self to which we must die, yet that life we have received shall not diminish, it only leads into that which is more abundant.
FEBRUARY 29 MORE "AS, AND YET"

"As chastened, and not killed; as sorrowful, yet always rejoicing; as poor, yet making many rich; as having nothing, and yet possessing all things." (II Corinthians 6:9-10)

"As chastened, YET NOT KILLED." Chastened - to be child trained, with all of its disciplines. Many see only the rod, and all they can talk about is the rod, till they think they must be some awful children to need such discipline. Better to see that God has purposed to develop us for His special purposes, hence all the extra love and attention from His hand. And we are not killed. It is not to diminish, but to enlarge our capacity for greater degrees of fruitfulness and glory of His life.

"As sorrowful, YET ALWAYS REJOICING." There is a godly sorrow; which worketh repentance, a change of mind, until we are clothed with His mind. We also know what it is to be sorrowful over the conditions of darkness and unbelief around us. Yet, through it all there is a rejoicing because of that kingdom soon to be manifest, because we rejoice in the knowledge that God has it all under control, because though "weeping endures for a night, joy cometh in the morning" .

"As poor, YET MAKING MANY RICH." So stripped of all self's resources we have no confidence in the flesh. We can of our own selves do nothing. Yet, because of CHRIST LIVING WITHIN, there is that which flows out to encourage, strengthen, edify, and yes, to make others rich in Him.

"As having nothing, YET POSSESSING ALL THINGS." The more we are processed by His grace, the less we lay claim to anything. No more "my ministry" or "my gifts", but we go out as He bids, carrying neither script nor purse, and yet there is that abounding of His grace so that we truly possess all things and have no lack. He has become our sufficiency. How simultaneously one can feel so empty, and yet so full, is a fact almost beyond explanation. Out of our nothingness and into His fullness. Only those who experience it know so great a paradox. He truly is our wonderful and bountiful Supply.

Ray Prinzing

Sister Doris Prinzing
1130 Allumbaugh St.
Boise, Id 83704-8700
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Tue 26 Feb 2013, 4:02 pm

A PILLAR IN THE TEMPLE -
from the book Daily Overcoming by the late Bro. Ray Prinzing
A PILLAR IN THE TEMPLE

"Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out." (Revelation 3:12)

A pillar is one who supports, bears the load without wavering, always stedfast, faithful. There is a place in God where we are "stedfast, unmoveable" , (I Corinthians 15:58), "being rooted and grounded in love", (Ephesians 3:17).

God is establishing His pillars, and upon them He shall build His kingdom in the days ahead. The process of producing OVERCOMERS results in receiving those who do gain the victory, and thus qualify for becoming His "pillar and ground of the truth", (I Tim. 3:15), from whence the kingdom shall arise. Settled in Christ they are not blown about by every wind of doctrine. Founded upon the Rock they need not run to and fro, to seek Christ in the desert or in the far city. He dwells within them, and they dwell in Him.

"All ye inhabitants of the world, and dwellers on the earth, see ye, when He lifteth up an ensign on the mountains," (Isa. 18:3). God's ensign, His pillar and ground of the truth, shall not be pointing in first one direction, and then with a change of mind point in another direction. These shall KNOW THEIR GOD, and they shall consistently point men to HIM. Their lives shall be a solid, living declaration of truth. Their state of being shall challenge men and women to right-ness.

The opposite of this elect company is found in Proverbs 5:6, which well describes the religious harlot systems of Babylon, "Lest thou shouldest ponder the path of life, her ways are moveable, that thou canst not know them". Moveable ways! Nothing stable. As the waves of the sea, driven and tossed, double minded in all their ways. Trying to serve God and the flesh at the same time, it is utter con-fusion.

But the "pillars" whom the Lord is preparing "know in Whom they have believed" , thus changing circumstances do not alter their standing. Trials and testings do not dim their vision. HE IS, and they are IN HIM.
Ray Prinzing

Sister Doris Prinzing
1130 Allumbaugh St.
Boise, Id 83704-8700
The passing of Ray Prinzing
5-10-05
Although Ray will be missed by those here in this earthly realm, we know that he would not want us to mourn his death. Ray would want us to rejoice as the heavenly hosts are rejoicing. There is much victory for Ray as he has run the race of the mark of the high calling and has passed through the rent veil to the other side to stand in the presence of his Creator - God - and Savior.
To God be the glory and Ray would say, "Keep your eyes upon Jesus our Savior, run the race of the mark of the high calling so you may dwell in the presence of our Lord Jesus Christ." For after all, this earthly realm is not the end, but only the beginning of the servitude of our Lord. We MUST take our eyes off of this earthly realm to be able to see where our Father dwells in Heaven, so we may dwell there also. Remember, ALL will be reconciled back into Christ, every man in his own order.
Take heart and know that where Ray is, we too soon shall be.

Link to Ray's writings: Words of Spirit | Hell Busters
http://hellbusters.8m.com/lettersoftruth.htm
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Tue 19 Feb 2013, 7:34 pm

GATHER MY SAINTS - from the book Daily Overcoming
by the late Bro. Ray Prinzing
FEBRUARY 11
GATHER MY SAINTS

"Gather My saints unto Me, those that have made a covenant by sacrifice. (Psalm 50:5)

The qualification of those presently being gathered unto Him is found in this word "saints" , from the Hebrew "chasid" , also given as good, godly, holy, and merciful. Thus we read, "Know that the Lord hath set apart him that is godly for Himself" , (Psalm 4:3).

There are two kinds of separation these days. There are those who "separate themselves, sensual, having not the Spirit" , (Jude 19). These are ego-centered, soulish people who desire to go their own way, build for themselves and will not submit to the deeper inworkings of the cross in their self-life. But, there are, also, those whom the Lord sets apart, apprehends them for His own purpose, draws them away from the crowds that He might work into them the perfections of His own will. These are in contra-distinction to those that "went out from us, but they were not of us; for if they had been of us, they would have no doubt continued with us; but they went out, that they might be made manifest that they were not all of us", (I John 2:19).

What a powerful message. Once you have 'come out from among them", and left the babylonish, religious system behind, to be totally joined unto the Lord, to become His will, from thereon those who are not of one spirit with you will go out from you, separating themselves from you. Do not grieve over it all; see it as a work of the Lord, that actually HE HAS SET YOU APART FOR HIMSELF. For when God sets you apart, it is because there is a difference, you are not of this world. You now belong to Him, to His kingdom. Even if you try to mingle with them, you find yourself a mis-fit. You are not of them any more than they are of you. You are marked to be gathered unto Christ. This is the handiwork of God, conforming His called ones to His image, that in them He might be glorified.

"O Thou Spirit Divine, all my nature refine,
'Till the beauty of Jesus be seen in me."

Ray Prinzing

Sister Doris Prinzing
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Mon 14 Jan 2013, 10:51 pm

SATISFIED WITH GOOD -
from the book Daily Overcoming by the late Bro. Ray Prinzing

JANUARY 11
SATISFIED WITH GOOD

"Who satisfieth thy mouth with good; so that thy youth is renewed like the eagle's. " (Psalm 103:5)

Moffatt translates this, "He gives you all your heart's desire'. For the word 'mouth&# 39; is the Hebrew word 'adi' , translated elsewhere as ornament, or thing that is desired. Psalm 32:9 is the only other time this word is given as 'mouth&# 39;, speaking of how the mouth of a horse must be held in with bit and bridle, because this controls the horse and keeps him from plunging in every direction just to satisfy his own desire for a tender morsel.

The Amplified is beautiful in its indication that He satisfies "your necessity and desire at your personal age with good". As ones desires modify with changing ages, yet Christ can satisfy every desire for youth or adult, young or old, and He does so with GOOD, that which is for our profit, until we are developed and strong, OVERCOMING, soaring with victory as an eagle soars with its renewed vigor after it has passed through its change, its moulting season.

"Delight thyself also in the Lord; and He shall give thee the desires of thine heart," (Psalm 37:4). When He imparts to us our desires, they are right desires, pure desires, and assured of fulfillment. The more we delight ourselves in Him, the more He purifies our desires from the corruptible things to satisfy the lust of the flesh, and brings them into harmony with His perfect will for us - then He lavishly fulfills these desires.

There is another word used in the Scriptures, translated as 'LUST' , which means an over-desire, or a perverted desire, because it goes beyond the bound of that which is right and pure. When self is dealt with, and we come into the pureness of right desires, how precious are the ways in which He satisfies them - always with GOOD.

Ray Prinzing

Sister Doris Prinzing
1130 Allumbaugh St.
Boise, Id 83704-8700
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sat 22 Dec 2012, 9:09 pm

THERE IS A PATH - from the book Daily Overcoming by the late Bro. Ray Prinzing

DECEMBER 20

THERE IS A PATH

"There is a path which no fowl knoweth, and which the vulture's eye hath not seen. The lion's whelps have not trodden it, nor the fierce lion passed by it." (Job 28:7-8)

There is a path - it is a foreign highway to the vulture. A vulture is a bird that feeds upon dead bodies. Matthew 24:23-28, makes it clear that false christs and false prophets will arise, and people will be saying, go here, or go there, to feed upon their ministry. If it were possible they would deceive the very elect. But Jesus already warned us, "GO NOT FORTH" and "BELIEVE IT NOT". Then He summed it up with the illuminating fact, "for wheresoever the carcass is (dead bodies), there will the eagles (the Greek text reads, VULTURES) be gathered together".

The vultures gather to feed upon the flesh of all these ministries. There is no stronger indictment to be made. The offerings are taken, the emotions are played upon, the soulish realm is stirred, but the inner spirit famishes for the want of FRESH MEAT OF HIS WORD, a divine revelation application for our NOW.

But, there is a path, which the vulture's eye hath not seen; it goes beyond the flesh, beyond the corruption of man, beyond the kingdom-building programs of the carnal. It is our desire to ever walk this ascending path, mounting up, growing into spiritual maturity, into the fullness of God, into that realm of which Jesus prayed," Father, I will that they also, whom Thou hast given Me, BE WITH ME WHERE I AM: THAT THEY MAY BEHOLD MY GLORY, WHICH THOU HAST GIVEN ME", (John 17:24).

Augustine said, "Let Him who prayed, 'that they may be with Me where I AM,' fulfill that prayer". Full well this man knew that it was not in the power of his own flesh and self-works to enter into the state of being where it can be said, "I AM". Only Christ can bring us into this UNION with Himself, to become ONE IN HIM. There is a path, it is found in HIM WHO IS "The way, The Truth, and The Life", (John 14:6).

Ray Prinzing

Sister Doris Prinzing
1130 Allumbaugh St.
Boise, Id 83704-8700
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Thu 20 Dec 2012, 11:52 pm

Subject: WE ARE PREDESTINATED - from the book Daily Overcoming by the late Bro. Ray Prinzing
DECEMBER 18
WE ARE PREDESTINATED

"Being predestinated according to the purpose of Him who worketh all things after the counsel of His own will: that we should be to the praise of His glory." (Ephesians 1:11-12)

Predestinated, Literally, TO MARK OUT BEFOREHAND. As it was with His Son, Jesus Christ, so also with us. According to the glorious foreknowledge of God, in harmony with His plan of the ages, He has chosen us, marked us out, and fitted us into His workings so that ultimately we would be to the praise of His glory. How beautifully the Psalmist expressed this: "Wonderful are Your works, and that my inner self knows right well. My frame was not hidden from You, when I was being formed in secret and intricately and curiously wrought in the depths of the earth. Your eyes saw my unformed substance, and in Your book all the days of my life were written, before ever they took shape, when as yet there was none of them. How precious and weighty also are Your thoughts to me, O God! How vast is the sum of them," (Psalm 139:14-17, Amp.)

Yes, the counsel of His will is being wrought in His people, into their becoming His praise. We may look at ourselves on one of those mornings when we seem to feel so negative, and expressing some of that carnal nature that has not yet been purged out, and we think, "not much there to His praise today". But the end is not yet! When He has finished His inworkings. He will present us "faultless before the presence of His glory with exceeding joy," (Jude 24).

Since God has redeemed, purchased us to Himself, it obviously has been with a purpose. Therefore He has appointed all the processings necessary to gain that desired result. It is no happenstance, no accident that these things come our way - "Having predestinated us unto the adoption (placing) as sons by Jesus Christ to Himself, according to the good pleasure of His will," (Eph. 1:5). He will do whatever is necessary to bring it to fulfillment. He has marked out by His infinite grace a people that will His glory share.

Ray Prinzing

Sister Doris Prinzing
1130 Allumbaugh St.
Boise, Id 83704-8700
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sun 18 Nov 2012, 5:24 pm

PASSING THROUGH - from the book Daily Overcoming by the late Bro. Ray Prinzing

NOVEMBER 15
PASSING THROUGH

"When thou passest through the waters, I will be with thee" and through the rivers, they shall not overflow thee: when thou walkest through the fire, thou shalt not be burned; neither shall the flame kindle upon thee."

(Isaiah 43:2)

We note that it does not say 'IF' but 'WHEN', for the path is destined to take us by this route. In the processing of His sons, He chastens, i.e., He child-trains every son whom He receiveth unto Himself. "Thou hast caused men to ride over our heads: we went through water: but Thou broughtest us out into a wealthy place," (Ps. 66:12). That we shall face the floods and the fiery trials is certain, but the promise is that we will GO THROUGH; we will not stay in them, to forever flounder and come to nought. We can pass through victoriously in daily overcoming!

Daniel went through the lion's den experience, but he was untouched by the lions. The three Hebrew young men went through the fiery furnace experience, but they came forth without the smell of smoke upon them. They escaped the negative consequences, and not a hair of their head was singed by the fire.

"We must through much tribulation enter into the kingdom of God," (Acts 14:22). The word 'tribulation' from a Greek word meaning PRESSURE. God's apprehended ones are not escaping the pressures of these days, in the sense that they do not have to face them, but we can escape the negative defilement of these pressures, and pass through their destructiveness to find that God has simply used these very pressures to press us into Himself. "Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for Thou art with me," (Ps. 23:4).

Through all the process we must pass
Till we are cleansed within,
And in the afterwards we'll find
The fruit of discipline,
To be His sons, and fully free
Of self, and every sin.

Ray Prinzing

Sister Doris Prinzing
1130 Allumbaugh St.
Boise, Id 83704-8700
HOLD THY PEACE - from the book Daily Overcoming by the late Bro. Ray Prinzing
NOVEMBER 16
HOLD THY PEACE

"Even a fool, when he holdeth his peace, is counted wise, and he that shutteth his lips is esteemed a man of understanding, " (Prov. 17:28)

This certainly goes much farther than just keeping one's mouth shut. One might sulk, be moody, repress talk, never say a word out loud, and still not have peace within, because they are as a seething pot, boiling with agitating passions, emotions, fears, and frustrations. Some would feign sleep, wear a placid smile, whatever to cover up that which is within, but the unrest spills out - a tapping finger, a shaking foot, etc. It is when there is PEACE WITHIN that you can hold it, and not be upset with the outward conditions. If you lay your peace aside, and take up with the problem, then turmoil ensues. But if we hold our peace, victory will be ours in due time.

"He (Jesus) held His peace, and answered nothing," (Mark 14:61). Standing in Pilate's Hall, all the accusations hurled against Him, but INSIDE WAS PEACE and He held it. His outward calm was due to this inner state of being that he retained, held fast. Had He let go of the peace, and joined in a verbal battle with his accusers, the victory would have been lost. He kept His peace in the judgment hall, trudging up Golgotha's hill, and on the very cross itself, and because of this inner victory, the outer victory was sure.

"The Lord shall fight for you, and you shall hold your peace," (Ex. 14:14). With the Red Sea in front of them, mountains on both sides, and Pharaoh's army rapidly approaching from behind, Israel was sorely tried. Yet the greatest battle was not outward, it was within. The message was clear, they were to hold their peace within, and God would do the fighting in the outward circumstances. If we abandon our stand within, and give up the peace, the enemy has already won the battle. As long as we hold fast to the peace within, the outward conditions may roar and rage, but they cannot destroy us, and God will fight the battle and give us the victory.

"Hold thy peace, and I shall teach thee wisdom," (Job 33:33). Keep calm before the Lord, and He will impart that wisdom and understanding needed for these times - so shall we triumphantly overcome.

Ray Prinzing
Sister Doris Prinzing
1130 Allumbaugh St.
Boise, Id 83704-8700
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Fri 21 Sep 2012, 9:03 pm

by the late Bro. Ray Prinzing

SEPTEMBER 20

ESTEEM IT AN HONOUR

"Wherefore we labour, that whether present or absent, we may be accepted of Him." (2Cor. 5:9)

The Greek word is "philotemeomaii, " translated three times in the New Testament, as labour, study, and strive, yet it literally means: TO ESTEEM AS AN HONOUR. Let us note all three cases.

It is a joy and a privilege to daily so live that whether we remain on earth, or are taken into the realms beyond the veil, our whole desire is to be accepted of Him. That we might be "to the praise of the glory of his grace, wherein He hath made us accepted in the Beloved." (Eph. 1:6). "For whether we live, we live unto the Lord; and whether we die, we die unto the Lord: whether we live therefore, of die, we are the Lord's. (Rom. 14:8).

"And that ye study to be quiet, and to do your own business, and to work with your hands." (1 Thess. 4:11). While to some it may appear a bit humorous, it is good instruction, and thus the literal rendering would be: "ESTEEM IT AN HONOUR TO BE QUIET." This is a far different attitude than that which desires to be continually seen and heard. The Psalmist declared, "Sure I have behaved and quieted myself, as a child that is weaned of his mother: my soul is even as a weaned child." (Ps. 131:2). Thus quietness is a mark of maturity. When our soul realm is weaned - self no longer demands attention, is not constantly stirred up and agitated, but we are at rest in the Lord - one with His Spirit, while He "perfects that which concerneth us." Not only to have a soul that is weaned, quieted, but also our spirit, for "a meek and quiet spirit, is in the sight of God of great price." (1 Pet. 3:4).

"Yea, so have I strived to preach the gospel." (Rom. 15:20). Again the more literal rendering: "I ESTEEM IT AN HONOUR TO PREACH THE GOSPEL." There is "good news" to be declared, it is a joy, a privilege, an honour to speak of these things to others. That God would commit into us His Word of reconciliation, that we might "pray you in Christ's stead, be ye reconciled to God." (1 Cor. 5:20). To be His voice, His messenger, to declare glad tidings - it is an honour!

Ray Prinzing

Mrs. Doris Prinzing
1130 Allumbaugh St.
Boise, Id 83704-8700
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Fri 23 Apr 2010, 12:31 pm

SO FAR AND NO MORE

In our personal experiences there are trials, testings, troubles, temptations, emotions, problems, and perplexities that come upon us and try the metal of our character in Christ. Some of these experiences are permitted for a short time - others are of longer duration - but our mighty, omnipotent Lord of all stands before His elect who are faced with principalities and powers of darkness and the outbreaks of the carnal mind and fleshly nature, saying to all those dark powers, "Hitherto shalt thou come, but no further: and here shall thy proud waves be stayed." (Job 38:8-11). Marvelous are the promises of God to those who know His power over the seas! Paul understood this great control of the Lord over every raging wave when he wrote, "There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape" (I Cor. 10:13). This is the measure used by God to determine what trials, testings, and provings are necessary for us to endure. When our need and God's purpose has been fulfilled and satisfied, we can rest assured that His voice will command the waves.

Indeed sometimes our trials and the demands of the flesh seem so fierce and oppressive, so difficult to bear or to withstand, but as we remember that we are being shaped for a place of authority and power in the kingdom, and by His magnificent design, we are fortified to learn the lessons that He has for us in each experience. The Lord says to our trials and temptations, "Thus far shalt thou come, and no further!" Just as a builder shapes a stone or a piece of wood to fit into a specific spot in the home he is constructing, so our Father has a particular place in His kingdom in mind for each of His elect, and He is fashioning us to fit into our place in His holy, spiritual temple. A carpenter or stone mason does not randomly form a piece of building material, and then hunt for a place for it to fit. Oh, no! It is cut and shaped and sanded and planed, or is hewn and carved, so that it will exactly fit the place for which it was intended. Truly the Lord is in control of our ways and His voice commands all the forces used to conform us to His image! Rejoice then, beloved, for He who has created all things, limits the power and influence of the flesh and evil which are arrayed against the Lord's anointed, allowing only as much as will serve His purposes. He controls all things and allows only that which will serve Him in the preparation of His elect. Isn't it wonderful!

Terry Crisp once graphically expressed it this way: "Personally speaking, have you ever had times when, for no apparent reason, and for no particular fault of your own, everything around you was dark and mysterious; when nothing seemed to make any sense, and the spiritual realm was silent? Pressures mounted.problems loomed.and you were wearied with attacks from the Adamic nature. Have you ever been there? There have been times when those same fleshly feelings suddenly rushed over us, when foreign emotions crowded in around us, and when carnal attitudes pressed themselves upon our minds, all of which were diametrically opposed to our spirits. They were not invited, but they came, nevertheless! And we could not explain them. They were just there.one after another.continuousl y knocking at the door.repeatedly seeking opportunity and acceptance from us. Try as we may in our own strength, we just couldn't stop them from coming! However, when we cried unto the Lord for deliverance, then, He suddenly appeared in the clouds. He broke through the veil with 'the brightness of His coming,' and showed Himself mighty to save! Praise God! He made sense of the situation, by showing us the underlying motives and principles involved. 'Then the channels of the waters were seen, the foundations of the world were discovered at Thy rebuke, O Lord, at the blast of the breath of Thy nostrils.' He showed us the activities occurring 'beneath the surface,' so to speak, and allowed us to see the scene as He saw it!" - end quote.

Every tense situation is alive with the movement of God,

As He is inworking His purpose deep in the heart of this clod.

All of the rolling and surging, as billows sweep over the soul,

Bespeak of the hand of His mercy holding in perfect control.

For all the measures of pressure are obedient to His command,

Thus far shall they come, but no farther, their limit His wisdom planned.

- Ray Prinzing

Brother Prinzing also shared the following in this connection. "Betimes men will start a situation over which they eventually lose control, and they regret that they ever started it. GOD HAS NEVER LOST CONTROL, and therefore never has any regrets. HE knows at just what point along the way He must exercise His restraint, put a bend in the road, change the dispensation, and thus ease the situation while He continues to work out His plan of the ages. So often through the years I have seen those circumstances evolve in our life where the pressures built, we were brought to that point where the proverbial 'one more straw would break the camel's back.' Either we would cave in, or the whole situation would explode - and then GOD EASES IT, pressures slacken, and we carry on. It may take years before the whole thing is resolved, because God has an extended purpose in it that is being wrought out, but in HIS CONTROL He allows the pressures to build, and He causes them to lessen, for He is in full control all the way, working all things after the counsel of His own will, and for our ultimate good" - end quote.

While I am quoting from other brethren let me add this beautiful line from Brother Elwin Roach. "We may have puzzled at the significance of Jesus calming the wind and sea, and also walking upon it during the storm; but it is now becoming clear. If He had not done so, it would have been a testimony that there are two elements He could not conquer - the wind and the sea - that is, the spirit of the world, and the nations of the world."

The sea Jesus conquered was the Sea of Galilee, and Galilee was known as the land dominated by the Gentiles or the nations. In Matthew 4:15 it is called "Galilee of the Gentiles." Calming the Sea of Galilee is a parable with momentous implications! All the Old Testament scriptures which speak of Yahweh as the One who controls the seas are thus seen fulfilled in Christ! Oh, yes! Christ is the manifestation of God upon earth, and He it is who has power over both the wind and the waves! Little wonder that the disciples were so astonished at this miracle and cried out, "What manner of man is this, that even the wind and the waves obey Him!" How wonderful is the knowledge that our mighty and omnipotent Christ who dwells within us is THE CONQUEROR OF THE SEA! He rules the winds and the waves within each of our lives, and with Him we shall rule and reign over every spirit and over every nation of men in the glory of the kingdom of God upon earth!

Ah, the sea is the lowest realm on earth, and this vast sea of fleshly, Adamic humanity represents mankind at his lowest point - as bad off as man can be! Individually it speaks of the lowest aspect of our human nature and life - the body with its passions and lusts. The sea represents the physical desires and impulses that are restless, driving, compelling, and raging out of control! God is now in the grand process of bringing men out of the lowest realm of the sea of vanity, sin, and death, up into the highest realm of heaven, the realm of the spirit, to the fullness of His life, nature, wisdom, authority, and glory. This shall be fully accomplished by the omnipotent power of God's word and by the moving His Spirit, and not by man's carnal mind, self-efforts, or worldly wisdom.

Taken from "From the Candlestick to the Throne" Part 92 by J. Preston Eby. You can see the all of this part by going to: http://www.godfire. net/eby/rev- 92.html
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Fri 27 Feb 2009, 11:08 pm

SATISFIED WITH GOOD

“Who satisfieth thy mouth with good; so that thy youth is renewed like the eagles.”

– Psalm 103:5

Moffatt translates this, “He gives you all your heart’s desire”. For the word ‘mouth’ is FROM the Hebrew word ‘adi’, translated elsewhere as ornament, or thing that is desired. Psalm 32:9 is the only other time this word is given as ‘mouth’, speaking of how the mouth of a horse must be held in with bit and bridle, because this controls the horse and keeps him from plunging in every direction just to satisfy his own desire for a tender morsel.

The Amplified is beautiful in its indication that He satisfies “your necessity and desire at your personal age with good”. As ones desires modify with changing ages, yet Christ can satisfy every desire for youth or adult, young or old, and He does so with GOOD, that which is for our profit, until we are developed and strong, OVERCOMING, soaring with victory as an eagle soars with its renewed vigor after it has passed through its change, its molting season.

“Who satisfies your years with good things, so that your youth is renewed like the eagle.”

– Psalm 103:5 NAS

“Delight thyself also in the Lord; and He shall give thee the desires of thine heart,” (Psalm 37:4). When He imparts to us our desires, they are right desires, pure desires, and assured of fulfillment. The more we delight ourselves in Him, the more He purifies our desires from the corruptible things to satisfy the lust of the flesh, and brings them into harmony with His perfect will for us – then He lavishly fulfills these desires.

There is another word used in the Scriptures, translated as ‘LUST’, which means an over-desire, or a perverted desire, because it goes beyond the bound of that which is right and pure. When self is dealt with, and we come into the pureness of right desires, how precious are the ways in which He satisfies them – always with GOOD.

By Ray Prinzing

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Fri 27 Feb 2009, 11:07 pm

REAPING HIS SPIRIT-LIFE

“God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap. For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.” – Galatians 6:7-8

Man has taken this truth as a basis for his own carnal thought, ‘life is what you make it, for you reap what you sow’. That is only a half-truth. It is the Word that “as a man soweth, that shall He also reap”, but there is another truth involved, it is dealing more specifically with ‘which realm are we sowing into’, giving emphasis to the fact that you do not sow into the flesh, and out of the flesh reap spiritual life. Every seed bears after its own kind.

Natural man takes and makes it an iron-clad rule that leaves out the sovereignty of God, and the grace of God. How often have we even sowed into the flesh, and yet never reaped. Sowed an angry word, but only received a soft answer in return, because of the love and kindness of the one with whom we were angry. When God does not allow the seed sown to bear fruit, He has many ways of nullifying the reaping. If He sends a flood, the seed is washed away. If He sends a drought, it doesn’t germinate and grow. If even the birds come and devour the seed, no harvest, etc. But only what He purposes to ultimately use does He allow to happen, so if it happens, hard as it may seem to bear, somewhere down the road He purposes to cause it all to work together into our good, and for His praise. Thus the Psalmist declared, “Surely the wrath of man shall praise Thee: the remainder of wrath shalt Thou restrain.” – Psalm 76:10

But the challenge is, the more we sow into the Spirit, the more we shall out of the Spirit reap life, joy, and peace. The natural, however sweet it might appear for a time, never fully satisfies, but IN HIM there are pleasures ever more – enduring for all time.

By Ray Prinzing

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Fri 27 Feb 2009, 11:07 pm

GATHER MY SAINTS

?Gather My saints unto Me, those that have made a covenant by sacrifice.? ? Psalm 50:5

The qualification of those presently being gathered unto Him is found in this word ?saints?, from the Hebrew ?chasid?, also given as good, godly, holy, and merciful. Thus we read, ?Know that the Lord hath set apart him that is godly for Himself.? ? Psalm 4:3

There are two kinds of separation these days. There are those who ?separate themselves, sensual, having not the Spirit?, (Jude 19). These are ego-centered, soulish people who desire to go their own way, build for themselves and will not submit to the deeper inworkings of the cross in their self-life. But, there are, also, those whom the Lord sets apart, apprehends them for His own purpose, draws them away from the crowds that He might work into them the perfections of His own will. These are in contra-distinction to those that ?went out from us, but they were not of us; for if they had been of us, they would have no doubt continued with us; but they went out, that they might be made manifest that they were not all of us.? ? 1 John 2:19

What a powerful message. Once you have ?come out from among them?, and left the Babylonish, religious system behind, to be totally joined unto the Lord, to become His will, from thereon those who are not of one spirit with you will go out from you, separating themselves from you. Do not grieve over it all; see it as a work of the Lord, that actually HE HAS SET YOU APART FOR HIMSELF. For when God sets you apart, it is because there is a difference; you are not of this world. You now belong to Him, to His kingdom. Even if you try to mingle with them, you find yourself a misfit. You are not of them any more than they are of you. You are marked to be gathered unto Christ. This is the handiwork of God, conforming His called ones to His image, that in them He might be glorified.

?O Thou Spirit Divine, all my nature refine,
?Till the beauty of Jesus be seen in me.?

By Ray Prinzing

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Fri 27 Feb 2009, 11:06 pm

PURGED AND PURIFIED

?And I will cause you to pass under the rod, and I will bring you into the bond of the covenant: and I will purge out from among you the rebels (that which is rebellious).?

? Ezekiel 20:37-38

We now recognize that He is the CAUSE of our passing under the rod. ?For whom the Lord loveth He chasteneth, and scourgeth every son whom He receiveth?, (Heb. 13:6). No more do we see the rod as a token of His wrath, because He is angry with us, but now we see THE ROD IS A TOKEN OF HIS LOVE, that He might receive us unto Himself ? after we have been purged so as to be presented before Him blameless, with exceeding joy.

He says, ?I will cause?I will bring?I will purge?? for it is all totally His work. He is both ?the Author and the Finisher? of our salvation.

?I said in mine heart concerning the estate of the sons of men, that God might manifest (from the Hebrew word for PURGE) them, and that they might see that they themselves are beasts?, (Eccl. 3:18). This is one of the hard parts of the deep purging process, to finally see yourself for what you really are in the old bestial nature, with a heart that is deceitful and desperately wicked. But though we are exposed to ourselves, when He has finished the purging, we shall be found to His praise, and we shall rejoice.

?Many shall be purified, and made white, and tried ? the wise shall understand,? (Daniel 12:10). Are we beginning to understand His purging?

Divine selection as He apprehends a people for purification, to make them an instrument for His use, for His glory. ?I have chosen you in the furnace of affliction. For Mine own sake, even for Mine own sake, will I do it: for how should My name be polluted? And I will not give My glory unto another,? (Isa. 48:10-11). That which He has purposed to share His glory with must be pure, lest it cast a reflection on His own purity. ?Be ye holy for I am holy,? is not only a command, it is a glorious position to be experienced, with joy and life that overflows.

By Ray Prinzing

Back to top Go down

A HOPE SUSTAINED

?For we are saved by hope: but hope that is seen is not hope: for what a man seeth, why doth he yet hope for? But if we hope for that we see not, then do we with patience wait for it.?

? Romans 8:24-25

There are several things that come more clearly into view with the passing of time than when we are abundantly blessed with zeal in our youth. As time passes over our heads, we are made aware of the fact that all of God?s purposes, thoughts and intents may not be consummated in this generation. Many would like to see God hurry and culminate His plans so that they might escape some of the processings and trials which they face, or even to escape physical death. But there is a place of rest and peace in Christ where we learn to abide ?IN HIS TIMINGS? and those things which He has purposed.

Paul also writes ?hope maketh not ashamed; because the love of God is shed abroad in our hearts by the holy Spirit which is given unto us,? (Romans 5:5). Knowing that ?love never faileth? and therefore will ultimately gain the victory in all things, the more His love dwells in us, the more it strengthens our hope and sustains us through the waiting.

The many aspects of hope are too vast to give in one brief listing, and they are individually quickened and enlarged to us according to the need we have along the way. The hope of the resurrection sustains those who have lost a loved one, knowing that we shall be united again in that day. The ache within, as we miss them, yearns for a soon fulfillment, but the knowledge that resurrection is a FACT sustains our hope and we wait on. Paul also speaks of how ?he that ploweth should plow in hope?, (I Cor. 9:10), for the work of preparation, sowing the seed, care during the growing season, all is linked to the hope of a harvest to come. Plans initiated are carried out with hope that ultimately they will be realized in victory. But for sure, our greatest hope is embodied in our Lord Jesus Christ, and the fact that He shall return and receive us into Himself, to see Him as He is!!

By Ray Prinzing

Back to top Go down

Ray Prinzing (deceased)

FELLOWSHIP

?God is faithful, by Whom ye were called unto the fellowship of His Son Jesus Christ our Lord.? ? 1 Corinthians 1:9

The Greek word translated ?fellowship? is ?koinonia?, synonymous with communion, and literally means, ?the act of using a thing in common.? We might wonder why our fellowship with some people is so limited; it is because we have very little in common for sharing. Often times it seems to be on a very low level, just natural things ? news, weather, family interests, etc. And we yearn for that deeper level of sharing on those spiritual things, which enrich the inner man. Praise God, the Scripture does foresee that day when ?the watchmen see eye to eye?, (Isaiah 52:8), when we ?all come into the unity of the faith?, (Eph. 4:13). Till then, regardless of our fellowship with others, the greatest and best of all communions is that which is shared with our Lord Jesus Christ.

?Tis not among the clam?ring throng
That mixes up the right with wrong,
With faster beat and wild-wind song,
That fellowship is mine.

But when I find a lone retreat
In spirit, at the Master?s feet,
And at His table freely eat,
?Tis fellowship divine.

His blood, His body, yea, His life
Imparted now, quells inner strife,
And clears the atmosphere that?s rife,
For fellowship?s design.