Who is online?
In total there are 14 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 13 Guests :: 1 Bot

Admin

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 111 on Thu 12 Dec 2013, 2:28 am
Latest topics
» WND EXCLUSIVE
Today at 5:57 pm by Admin

»  Hal Lindsey: IS THE GREAT DECEPTION HERE?
Today at 5:50 pm by Admin

» LIVE: Vice President Mike Pence speech at the Knesset
Today at 3:47 pm by Admin

» Hillsong United - "Oceans" (Live show at Caesarea)
Today at 3:33 pm by Admin

» WORTHY NEWS
Today at 3:22 pm by Admin

» Daily Disciples
Today at 2:29 pm by Admin

» He’s dead: Top al-Qaida terrorist leader killed in Syria
Today at 1:02 am by Admin

» Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY.
Today at 12:49 am by Admin

» Bayo Afolaranmi (Pastor).
Today at 12:47 am by Admin

» THE MASTERS LIST Dean W. Masters
Today at 12:23 am by Admin

» R.D SOUZA Saved by faith
Yesterday at 11:47 pm by Admin

» HEAVEN LETTERS
Yesterday at 11:35 pm by Admin

» White House slams Palestinian negotiator’s ‘inaccurate, misleading’ peace plan
Yesterday at 11:22 pm by Admin

» Bombshell: Classified FISA memo could be ‘ObamaGate’ worse than Watergate
Yesterday at 12:45 pm by Admin

» STATE DEMANDS PREACHERS GET PERMISSION TO SPEAK
Sat 20 Jan 2018, 11:04 pm by Admin

» FRANCIS FRANGIPANE MINISTRIES
Sat 20 Jan 2018, 10:57 pm by Admin

» R.D SOUZA Saved by faith
Sat 20 Jan 2018, 10:48 pm by Admin

» NUGGET Today's Devotional
Sat 20 Jan 2018, 10:47 pm by Admin

» FAKE NEWS
Sat 20 Jan 2018, 9:24 pm by Admin

» Beautiful Video's and music
Sat 20 Jan 2018, 7:46 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

BREITBART NEWS

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: BREITBART NEWS

Post  Admin on Fri 17 Nov 2017, 6:19 pm

Photo: Journalist Leann Tweeden Accuses Sen. Al Franken of Fondling, Kissing Her Without Consent
Leeann Tweeden and Sen. Al Franken (D-MN).Leeann Tweeden, Mark Davis/Getty , Mandel Ngan/AFP/Getty
by JOHN NOLTE16 Nov 201787,962
Leeann Tweeden, a journalist who anchors the morning news at TalkRadio 790 KABC in Los Angeles, California, is accusing Senator Al Franken (D-MN) of fondling her while asleep and shoving his tongue down her throat without her consent.
At the time, December of 2006, Tweeden had a boyfriend (who is now her husband) and was on a two week USO Tour with the then-55-year-old Franken and others. Included in her article is a photograph that clearly shows the Democrat Senator grabbing her breasts while she is asleep.
MORE http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/11/16/breaking-journalist-accuses-senator-al-franken-of-fondling-her-photographic-proof/?

Al Franken on Sexual Misconduct Accusations: ‘I Shouldn’t Have Done It’, Photo ‘Intended to Be Funny’
AP Photo/Pablo Martinez Monsivais
by PENNY STARR16 Nov 20174,340
Senator Al Franken (D-MN) issued a statement Thursday apologizing to journalist Leeann Tweeden after she accused the Democrat of grabbing her breasts while she was sleeping and forced his tongue into her mouth.
“I certainly don’t remember the rehearsal for the skit in the same way, but I send my sincerest apologies to Leeann. As to the photo, it was clearly intended to be funny but it wasn’t. I shouldn’t have done it,” wrote Franken.
MORE http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/11/16/al-franken-uses-funny-statement-responding-journalists-charges-sexual-misconduct

Slate: Al Franken Should Resign Immediately
Al FrankenThe Associated Press
by MICHELLE MOONS16 Nov 20174,569
After Los Angeles radio host Leeann Tweeden accused Sen. Al Franken of forcing his tongue down her throat and groping her while she slept, a Slate writer is calling on Franken to step down immediately as “a test of the Democratic Party’s consistency, honesty, and decency.”
From Slate’s Mark Joseph Stern:
On Thursday morning, Los Angeles radio host Leeann Tweeden wrote a disturbing article alleging that Sen. Al Franken sexually harassed her on a 2006 USO tour. According to Tweeden, Franken coerced her into “rehearsing” a kiss for a skit, then forcefully stuck his tongue in her mouth. She also provided a photograph of Franken appearing to grope her while she slept.
There is no rational reason to doubt the truth of Tweeden’s accusations, no legitimate defense of Franken’s actions, and no ambiguity here at all: Franken should resign from the Senate immediately. Democrats should call for him to step down straightaway. This revelation is a test of the Democratic Party’s consistency, honesty, and decency. If Democrats wish to preserve whatever moral standing they have today, they must exhort Franken to leave the Senate, with no hesitation or reservations
The hypocrisy of Franken’s reaction is galling
MORE http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/11/16/slate-al-franken-should-resign-immediately/?

Judge Declares Mistrial in Public Corruption Trial of Sen. Robert Menendez
AP Photo/Mel EvansAP Photo/Mel Evans
by MICHAEL PATRICK LEAHY16 Nov 20171,044
Judge William Walls declared a mistrial in the public corruption trial of Sen. Robert Menendez (D-NJ) and Dr. Salomon Melgen on Thursday.
NJ.com reported the news shortly after noon eastern time:
A hopelessly deadlocked jury brought an abrupt end to the corruption trial of U.S. Sen. Robert Menendez Thursday with the declaration of a mistrial, after a contentious 11-week courtroom drama that concluded without a final act.
The government now must decide whether to retry the Democratic lawmaker from New Jersey and co-defendant Salomon Melgen, a wealthy Florida ophthalmologist, who are accused of swapping lavish gifts for government favors.
In a note sent to out shortly before noon, jurors said they were unable to reach a verdict. While saying they had “reviewed all the evidence slowly, thoroughly and in great detail,” they concluded: “We cannot reach a unanimous decision on any of the charges, nor are we willing to move away from our strong convictions.
MORE http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/11/16/judge-declares-mistrial-in-public-corruption-trial-of-sen-robert-menendez/?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_term=daily&utm_content=links&utm_campaign=20171116

Mitch McConnell Calls for Ethics Review of Franken Allegations, No Call Yet for His Removal
AP Photo/J. Scott Applewhite
by SEAN MORAN16 Nov 20178,764
Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-KY) called for the Senate Ethics Committee to investigate sexual assault allegations against Senator Al Franken (D-MN) on Thursday. Unlike the recent allegations targeted towards Alabama Judge Roy Moore, McConnell did not call for Franken to “step aside.”
MORE http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/11/16/mitch-mcconnell-calls-for-ethics-review-of-franken-allegations-no-call-yet-for-his-removal/?

House Passes Tax Cuts and Jobs Act
Gage Skidmore/Flickr
by SEAN MORAN16 Nov 20172,529
The House passed the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act on Thursday, the bill features massive tax cuts for middle-class families and small businesses.
The House passed the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act 227-201, almost entirely on partisan lines. Thirteen Republicans voted against the bill, while 190 Democrats voted against the tax reform legislation.
The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act will collapse the income taxes’ four brackets into four: 12 percent, 25 percent, 35 percent, and 39.6 percent for the wealthiest Americans. The tax plan will also raise the standard deduction to $12,000 from $6,350 for individuals, and from $12,700 to $24,00 for married couples. The tax plan will also permanently and immediately cut the corporate tax rate from 35 percent to 20 percent. The House plan will also expand the child tax credit from $1,000 to $1,600 and the plan will eliminate the estate tax, also known as the death tax.
MORE http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/11/16/house-passes-tax-cuts-jobs-act/?

ICE ‘Raging Bull’ Operation Leads to Arrest of 267 MS-13 Gang Members
Photo: U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement
by BOB PRICE16 Nov 2017Washington, D.C.380
Nearly 300 MS-13 gang members are behind bars following the conclusion of a joint international law enforcement effort led by U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE). “Operation Raging Bull” resulted in the arrests of 214 MS-13 members and affiliates in the U.S. and 53 in El Salvador.
ICE Homeland Security Investigations (HSI) agents executed Operation Raging Bull in support of the Department of Justice’s recent prioritization of enforcement actions against violent transnational gangs.
MORE http://www.breitbart.com/texas/2017/11/16/ice-raging-bull-operation-leads-to-arrest-of-267-ms-13-gang-members/?
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://worldwidechristians.6forum.info

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Fri 17 Nov 2017, 5:33 pm

Speier: U.S. House Paid $15 Million to Its Secret Sexual Harassment Victims
Capitol Hill lightning strike (Senate Sergeant-at-Arms via Associated Press)Senate Sergeant-at-Arms via Associated Press
by JOEL B. POLLAK14 Nov 20175,698
Rep. Jackie Speier (D-CA) told MSNBC’s Chuck Todd on Meet the Press Daily on Tuesday that the U.S. House of Representatives has paid $15 million to alleged victims of sexual harassment by its own members in recent years.
“We do know there is about $15 million that has been paid out by the House on behalf of harassers in the last ten to 15 years,” she said.
“15 million dollars has been paid out over sexual harassment claims,” Todd replied, somewhat shocked. “So, obviously more than one member of Congress.”
Pressed for details, Speier said she did not know how many members of Congress were involved. She also explained that victims had signed non-disclosure agreements.
“If the taxpayers are involved, don’t we have the right to know?” Todd asked later in the segment.
“I think you do have the right to know,” she said. “But right now, under the system, you don’t have a right to know.”
MORE http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/11/14/msnbc-sexual-harassment-speier-u-s-house-paid-15-million-secret-victims/?

Women on Capitol Hill Tell of ‘Sex Trade,’ ‘Creep List’ of Lawmakers
J. SCOTT APPLEWHITE/AP
by KRISTINA WONG14 Nov 20175,308
Lawmakers on Capitol Hill are so predatory that female staffers are advised not to ride in elevators alone with them, according to accounts compiled by CNN.
Females are also admonished to be careful of male lawmakers who sleep in their offices — another “unwritten” rule that women on Capitol Hill live by, according to the outlet.
The outlet spoke to more than 50 lawmakers, current and former staffers, and other political veterans, who revealed a culture so rife with sexual harassment that there is an informal “creep list” of lawmakers to avoid.
The allegations come after dozens of high-powered Hollywood figures like Harvey Weinstein, Kevin Spacey, Louis C.K., and political journalists have been outed as rapists, predators, and perverts who have subjected men and women to sexual assault for decades.
The story noted: “On Capitol Hill, it’s not clear that a similar a day of reckoning is soon coming to one of the country’s most important institutions.”
“Multiple women” told CNN that elevators on Capitol Hill are a place where “staff and members prey on women.” One former staffer remembers a senator — who is still in office — stroking the inside of her palm in a suggestive way, when she was introduced to him by her male boss, another senator.
MORE http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/11/14/women-capitol-hill-tell-sex-trade-creep-list-lawmakers/

Mark Levin: ‘I’m Calling on Mitch McConnell and Paul Ryan to Resign’
by JEFF POOR14 Nov 20177,629
VIDEO
Tuesday on his nationally syndicated radio show, conservative talker Mark Levin called on House Speaker Paul Ryan (R-WI) and Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-KY) to resign over allegations made by Rep. Jackie Speier (D-CA) earlier in the day.
Speier had claimed two members of Congress had engaged in sexual harassment and remain members of the body.
Levin said since these alleged incidents occurred on Ryan and McConnell’s watch, they should be held to account and resign.
“I’m calling on Mitch McConnell and Paul Ryan to resign,” Levin said. “Not to be provocative or controversial, but if this sexual harassment has been going on – I’m quite serious about this – in the United States Senate, in the United States House of Representatives, and they are the leaders. The Republicans have controlled the House of Representatives since 2011.
MORE http://www.breitbart.com/video/2017/11/14/mark-levin-im-calling-mitch-mcconnell-paul-ryan-resign/?

Susan Collins: Senate Has ‘No Choice but to Seat’ Judge Roy Moore If He Wins
Sen. Susan Collins (R-ME) said Wednesday that the Senate would have “no choice but to seat” Judge Roy Moore if he wins the Alabama Senate race in December.

According to the law, “We would have no choice but to seat him,” she said, speaking to reporters on Capitol Hill.

Frank Thorp V ✔️@frankthorp
Sen Collins says she’s looked at the law and if @MooreSenate is elected “we would have no choice but to seat him...”
5:19 PM - Nov 15, 2017 · Washington, DC
24 24 Replies 76 76 Retweets 96 96 likes
Twitter Ads info and privacy
Her remarks come amid threats from Sen. Mitch McConnell (R-KY) and other establishment Republican senators that they will push Moore out even if he wins on December 12 over Democrat Doug Jones.
Her remarks come amid threats from Sen. Mitch McConnell (R-KY) and other establishment Republican senators that they will push Moore out even if he wins on December 12 over Democrat Doug Jones.
Republican senators who opposed Moore are calling for him to step aside, after the Washington Post published an interview with a woman who said she met him in 1977 when she was 14 and he was 32, alleging that the second time she went out with Moore, he initiated a sexual encounter.
MORE http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/11/15/susan-collins-no-choice-seat-judge-roy-moore-wins/?

Alabama Pastor Rips Republicans for Abandoning Roy Moore — ‘What a Bunch of Sissies’
Pastor stands by Roy Moore01:12
Pastor stands by Roy Moore
WSFA.com Montgomery Alabama news.
by JEFF POOR15 Nov 20178,998
An Alabama pastor is not pleased with the way some Republicans have publicly reacted to a Washington Post report published last week that accused Moore of engaging in inappropriate conduct with four teenage girls more than 34 years ago.
In an interview with Mobile, AL FOX affiliate WALA, Dr. David Gonnella, pastor of Magnolia Springs Baptist Church in Theodore, AL, remains a supporter of Moore despite allegations in the Post’s report. He suggested it was part of an effort to damage Moore’s bid to win the special election for the U.S. Senate seat formerly held by Jeff Sessions.
“I don’t desert my friends just on mere accusations. I require evidence,” Gonnella said.
“It’s funny how the Republican Party is,” he added. “What a bunch of sissies. The Democrats rally around their candidate even when they’re guilty. Republicans want to throw them under the bus on a minor accusation without knowing whether they’re guilty or not.”
MORE http://www.breitbart.com/video/2017/11/15/alabama-pastor-rips-republicans-for-abandoning-roy-moore-what-a-bunch-of-sissies/?
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Tue 14 Nov 2017, 3:57 pm

Hear the unbelievably inspiring story of a boy struggling with autism who overcame everything
“When everyone else has given up on you, it’s hard not to give up on yourself.” Struggling with learning disabilities and battling school bullying – like horrible nicknames such as “retard” – Ben discovered early on that kids can be cruel to children with differences like autism. With no friends and no future in sight, he cried himself to sleep at night, even contemplating suicide. But then he had a revelation which changed everything.

If you or someone you know is dealing with bullying, reach out to a mental health professional or responsible adult. If you need more help, call the SAMHSA National Referral Helpline at 1-800-662-HELP (4357). If you’re worried that you or someone you know may might hurt themselves, please call the US National Suicide Prevention Hotline at 1-800-273-TALK (8255).

My Nickname Was Retard: How I Survived Bullying | Hear Me Roar
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mdg5HrF1sw0

Judge Roy Moore on Hannity Radio: ‘These Allegations are Completely False and Misleading’
AP Photo/Butch Dill
by MATTHEW BOYLE10 Nov 2017Montgomery, AL8,718
MONTGOMERY, Alabama — Judge Roy Moore, the GOP nominee for the U.S. Senate, again dismissed as false allegations against him in the Washington Post that decades ago he engaged in inappropriate relationships with young women. Appearing on nationally syndicated radio host Sean Hannity’s program on Friday afternoon, Moore blasted the allegations as politically motivated.
MONTGOMERY, Alabama — Judge Roy Moore, the GOP nominee for the U.S. Senate, again dismissed as false allegations against him in the Washington Post that decades ago he engaged in inappropriate relationships with young women. Appearing on nationally syndicated radio host Sean Hannity’s program on Friday afternoon, Moore blasted the allegations as politically motivated.
“These allegations are completely false and misleading,” Moore said in a lengthy Hannity radio appearance. “But more than that it hurts me personally because I’m a father. I have one daughter. I have five grand-daughters. And I have a special concern for the protection of young ladies. This is really hard and I want to talk on radio and explain this: These allegations are completely false.”
Moore specifically said he does not know who Leigh Corfman, who accused him of sexual misconduct against her in the 1970s when she was just 14-years-old in the Washington Post report, is. This is the first time Moore has specifically addressed the individual allegations. Moore added:
I don’t know Ms. Corfman from anybody. I have never talked to her. I’ve never had any contact with her. The allegations of sexual misconduct with her are completely false. I believe they are politically motivated. I believe they are brought on me to stop a very successful campaign. And that’s what they’re doing. I have never known this woman or anything with regard to the other girls. And you understand this is 40 years ago, and after my return from the military I dated a lot of young ladies. I do recognize the names of two of the ladies, however, Debbie Wesson Gibson and Gloria Thacker—that’s their maiden name.
MORE http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/11/10/judge-roy-moore-on-hannity-radio-these-allegations-are-completely-false-and-misleading/?

Moore: Accusations Are ‘Politically Motivated’ – I Don’t ‘Generally’ Remember Dating Teens or Remember Dating Accusers
On Friday’s “Sean Hannity Show,” Alabama Republican Senate nominee Judge Roy Moore denied the allegations against him made in the Washington Post and does remember two of the accusers, but doesn’t remember dating them or “generally” dating teens.

Moore stated the allegations are “completely false and misleading.” He added that such allegations are painful to him as someone who takes the protection of children seriously.

He further said that he doesn’t know the 14-year-old who accused him of having sexual contact with her and has never talked to or had any contact with her. He further characterized her allegations as “completely false. I believe they’re politically motivated.” He also said the allegations contradict the behavior pattern of what the other accusers witnessed.

Moore then commented on the other accusers, stating that after he got out of the military, he “dated a lot of young ladies.” He continued that he does recognize two of the names, the 17-year-old, and the 18-year-old.

Moore said he didn’t remember speaking to the 17-year-old’s civics class, but does remember knowing her parents and remembers her as a “good girl.” And no one has pointed to any “inappropriate behavior.” Moore continued that he doesn’t remember specific dates or ever dating the 17-year-old.

He also said he didn’t provide alcohol to the 18-year-old, and they were in a dry county. He added, “As I recall, she was 19 or older, and that just never happened.” He also remembered the 18-year-old as a “good girl” and remembers her parents.

He also said he didn’t “generally” remember dating anyone in their late teens when he was in his 30s but wasn’t “going to dispute anything.” He also said he never remembered dating any girl in her late teens or dating any girl without her mother’s permission and pointed to the statements in the article that the girls’ mothers encouraged them to go out with him. He later stated dating anyone that young is not something he remembers ever doing, would be out of the norm for his behavior, and would be “inappropriate.”
MORE http://www.breitbart.com/video/2017/11/10/moore-accusations-are-politically-motivated-i-dont-generally-remember-dating-teens-or-remember-dating-accusers/?

Steve Bannon: ‘Bezos-Amazon-Washington Post’ Is ‘Purely Part of the Apparatus of the Democratic Party’
Steve Bannon, the former chief strategist to President Donald Trump, speaks during an event in Manchester, N.H., Thursday, Nov. 9, 2017. (AP Photo/Mary Schwalm)AP Photo/Mary Schwalm
by BREITBART NEWS10 Nov 201716,897
Breitbart News exec and former White House Chief Strategist Steve Bannon ripped into the Washington Post Thursday night at the 603 Alliance’s “Taking On The Establishment” fundraiser in Manchester, NH — calling the paper, owned by Amazon founder Jeff Bezos, “purely part of the apparatus of the Democratic Party,” citing its similar hit pieces on Judge Roy Moore and then-candidate Donald Trump.
From CBS News:
At a speech in New Hampshire Thursday night, GOP strategist Steve Bannon compared the accusations against Alabama Senate candidate Roy Moore to the release of President Trump’s infamous “Access Hollywood” video during the 2016 election.
“But it’s interesting,” Bannon told the audience. “The Bezos-Amazon-Washington Post that dropped that dime on Donald Trump, is the same Bezos-Amazon-Washington Post that dropped the dime this afternoon on Judge Roy Moore. Now is that a coincidence? That’s what I mean when I say opposition party, right? It’s purely part of the apparatus of the Democratic Party. They don’t make any bones about it. By the way, I don’t mind it. I’ll call them out every day.”
MORE http://www.breitbart.com/big-journalism/2017/11/10/steve-bannon-bezos-amazon-washington-post-roy-moore/?

Rep Peter King: Moore Must ‘Prove His Innocence’ or ‘Step Down’

by PAM KEY10 Nov 20172,429
Friday on MSNBC, Rep. Peter King (R-NY) said Alabama Republican U.S. Senate candidate Roy Moore should “prove his innocence” of sexual abuse accusations or “step down.”

King said, “Ordinarily, the person is entitled to the presumption of innocence. But in this case, it’s so serious, and the fact it’s backed up by other women, and it’s so hideous, I would say unless he can prove his innocence, the burden is on him within the next day, or so, he should step down. He owes it to the state and the U.S. Senate.”

He continued, “You could always have one person saying one thing, and memories could change. That’s all possible. But when you have this type of corroboration, it’s a burden on him, and the fact he’s sending out fundraising appeals based on this to me is really, really bad form.”

He added, “I’m saying I think the balance is shifted here. The burden is now on him. If he can’t disprove the charges in a brief period of time, then he should step aside. These are among the most hideous crimes you could imagine. To me, this is despicable, a 14-year-old girl. It’s beyond any comprehension.”
MORE http://www.breitbart.com/video/2017/11/10/rep-peter-king-moore-must-prove-innocence-step/?

I Typed in My Name and the Results Had Me Speechless
Monday - September 28, 2015
as told to Ed S. - sponsored by Truthfinder
Have you ever googled yourself? A crush? Your neighbors? 57% of Americans admit to keeping an eye on their online reputation, and 46% admit to using the internet to look up someone from their past.
But Google is just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to finding personal information. There’s a new website going around that users are calling "creepy," "scary," and "awesome."
Have you ever been issued a speeding ticket? Failed to stop at a stop sign? Do you know someone who’s had a run-in with the law? If you’re like most of us, the answer to at least one of those questions is "yes." Most of us have slipped up at least once or twice. In fact, one in four Americans has an arrest or a criminal record.
An innovative new website called Truthfinder is now revealing the full "scoop" on millions of Americans.
TruthFinder can search through hundreds of millions of public records in a matter of minutes. TruthFinder members can literally begin searching in seconds for sensitive data like criminal, traffic, and arrest records. Plus, they are able to check as many records as they want (think: friends, family, neighbors, enemies, etc. etc.).
MORE https://www.truthfinder.com/beacon/?utm_source=BRBT&traffic[source]=BRBT&utm_medium=Network&traffic[medium]=Network&utm_campaign=Newsletter_Naomi&traffic[campaign]=:Newsletter_Naomi&utm_term=&traffic[term

Nolte — #OscarSoRapey: Harassers, Enablers Prepare to Celebrate Themselves This Awards Season
In this March 2, 2014 file photo, Harvey Weinstein arrives at the Oscars in Los Angeles. Day by day, the accusations pile up, as scores of women come forward to say they were victims of Weinstein. But others with stories to tell have not. For some of these women who’ve chosen not to go public, the fear of being associated forever with the sordid scandal _ and the effects on their careers, and their lives _ might be too great. Or they may still be struggling with the lingering effects of their encounters. (Photo by Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP, File)Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP, File
by JOHN NOLTE10 Nov 20173,264
Kate Winslet creeps me out. Sorry, but she just does, and has for more than a decade. In her unyielding quest for Oscar gold, Winslet’s first stop was Little Children (2006), a wicked, self-important little movie that *yawn* attacks the suburbs and actually asks us to side with a child molester (played by Jackie Earle Haley), who is a “victim” of suburban hypocrisy.
Then there was the role that finally won Winslet that Oscar, The Reader (2008), a *cough* Weinstein Company release, where Winslet plays a sympathetic Nazi who seduces a 15-year-old boy. The sex scenes in this pretentious pail of crap are presented as erotic, as sexy. Everything about The Reader is a moral catastrophe. But Harveywood would not deny Winslet her Naked Golden Man.
Unfortunately, Winslet’s artistic depravity did not end there. In 2011, she offered her imprimatur to a known and admitted child rapist — fugitive director Roman Polanski, who admitted to drugging and raping a 13-year-old girl in 1977. By the time Winslet chose to work with him in Carnage, the world also knew that during the filming of Tess, the then-46-year-old Polanski began an affair with 15-year-old Nastassja Kinski.
MORE http://www.breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2017/11/10/oscarsorapey-harassers-enablers-celebrate-themselves-awards-season/?

Louis C.K. Admits to Masturbating in Front of Women: ‘These Stories are True’
Frederick M. Brown/Getty Images
by JEROME HUDSON10 Nov 20173,344
Actor-comedian Louis C.K. admitted in a lengthy letter published Friday that he’s masturbated in front of multiple women, mere months after calling any sexual misconduct allegations against him “rumors.”
“I want to address the stories told to the New York Times by five women named Abby, Rebecca, Dana, Julia who felt able to name themselves and one who did not,” C.K. wrote, referencing the women who came forward this week in a New York Times exposé and accused the left-wing comic of undressing and masturbating in front of them.
“These stories are true,” C.K. wrote. “At the time, I said to myself that what I did was okay because I never showed a woman my dick without asking first, which is also true. But what I learned later in life, too late, is that when you have power over another person, asking them to look at your dick isn’t a question. It’s a predicament for them. The power I had over these women is that they admired me. And I wielded that power irresponsibly.”
C.K. said, “I learned yesterday the extent to which I left these women who admired me feeling badly about themselves and cautious around other men who would never have put them in that position.” However, in September, he downplayed the long-running whispers that he behaved inappropriately around women.
“I’m not going to answer to that stuff, because they’re rumors,” C.K. told The New York Times. “If you actually participate in a rumor, you make it bigger and you make it real.”
MORE http://www.breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2017/11/10/louis-c-k-admits-masturbating-front-women-stories-true/?

Fallout: Louis C.K. Netflix Special, Film Release Scrapped amid Masturbation Allegations
NEW YORK, NY - MARCH 29: Comedian Louis C.K. is interviewed during the 2012 FX Ad Sales Upfront at Lucky Strike on March 29, 2012 in New York City. (Photo by Michael Loccisano/Getty Images)Michael Loccisano/Getty Images
by BREITBART NEWS10 Nov 2017336
NEW YORK (AP) — The sex harassment scandal roiling Hollywood jumped across the Atlantic Ocean, dove decades into the past and abruptly tanked an upcoming film release Friday when the BBC scrapped a TV series in the wake of rape allegations against actor Ed Westwick, actress Jenny McCarthy accused Steven Seagal of asking her to strip 22 years ago and Louis C.K’s new film was dumped a week before it was to open.
The decision to cancel the release of C.K.’s “I Love You, Daddy” came a day after the comedian was accused of sexual misconduct toward five women, including masturbating in front of them. The indie distributor The Orchard said it “will not be moving forward with the release.” C.K. has already been edited out of the upcoming HBO benefit “Night of Too Many Stars” and his work is being scrubbed from the cable network’s vaults.
More fallout came Friday when Netflix said it will not produce a second planned standup special starring the comedian, citing his “unprofessional and inappropriate behavior.” He had been tapped for two specials, with the first airing in April. At least five of the comedian’s stand-up special remain on Netflix.
Westwick also saw his work buried when the BBC pulled the Agatha Christie mystery thriller adaptation “Ordeal by Innocence” in which he appeared. The broadcaster also paused filming on the 1980s-set sitcom “White Gold,” which stars Westwick. The former “Gossip Girl” star has been accused of raping two women, charges he denies. On Instagram, he called the allegations “unverified and provably untrue.”
MORE http://www.breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2017/11/10/netflix-cancels-louis-c-k-comedy-special-distributor-cancels-release-completed-film-amid-fallout-masturbation-allegations/?

Massive ESPN Subscriber Losses Continue to Drag Disney Profits Down
Screenshot
by WARNER TODD HUSTON10 Nov 2017735
ESPN is still dragging down the profits of owner Disney Co as fourth quarter fiscal reports come in. It is a pattern that has repeated itself all year.
The latest financial report notes that Disney had an “unexpected” drop in profits and also confirms that ESPN is still losing subscribers by the millions, Reuters reported.
After the fourth quarter report was revealed, Reuters noted that Disney profits were down once again, “dragged down by a poor performance at its cable business, including a drop in subscribers at ESPN:”
Revenue from Disney’s cable business, which includes ESPN and Disney Channel, fell marginally to $3.95 billion in the fourth quarter, while analysts on average were expecting a rise to $4.06 billion, according to Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S.
MORE http://www.breitbart.com/sports/2017/11/10/massive-espn-suscriber-losses-continue-drag-disney-profits-down/?

Photos: Melania Trump Brings Luxury Fashion to Great Wall of China
U.S. first lady Melania Trump walks along the Mutianyu Great Wall section in Beijing Friday, Nov. 10, 2017. Mrs. Trump toured China’s famed Great Wall at Mutianyu, where she rode a cable car to a watchtower, signed a guestbook and strolled along a stretch of the wall for about half an hour with a small group of aides and security officers. (AP Photo/Ng Han Guan)AP Photo/Ng Han Guan
by JOHN BINDER10 Nov 2017Beijing, China895
First Lady Melania Trump brought high fashion to the Great Wall of China as she toured the historic monument Friday while President Donald Trump visits Vietnam.
For her trip to see the Great Wall, Melania chose an array of luxury fashion, starting with a black turtle-neck and double face cashmere wheat-colored wrap skirt from Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen’s “The Row” label.
Over her shoulders, Melania draped a black Dolce & Gabbana coat and on her feet, the Slovenian-born former model chose beige pointed flats. But the most exquisite portion of the ensemble was the scalloped-edged nude-toned wide leather Azzedine Alaïa belt. The Alaïa accessory retails at Barney’s for more than $1,400.
U.S. first lady Melania Trump walks along the Mutianyu Great Wall section in Beijing Friday, Nov. 10, 2017. Mrs. Trump toured China’s famed Great Wall at Mutianyu, where she rode a cable car to a watchtower, signed a guestbook and strolled along a stretch of the wall for about half an hour with a small group of aides and security officers. (AP Photo/Ng Han Guan)
U.S. first lady Melania Trump visits the Mutianyu Great Wall section n Beijing Friday, Nov. 10, 2017. (AP Photo/Ng Han Guan)

U.S. first lady Melania Trump, right, walks along the Mutianyu Great Wall section in Beijing, China, Friday, Nov. 10, 2017. (AP Photo/Ng Han Guan)

U.S. first lady Melania Trump reacts to photographers as she walks along the Mutianyu Great Wall section in Beijing, China, Friday, Nov. 10, 2017. (AP Photo/Ng Han Guan)
Melania stunned during a state dinner in China the day before in an embellished Asia-inspired Gucci dress that featured giant puff fur sleeves and a side-slit that revealed the First Lady’s long legs and pale pink stilettos, as Breitbart News reported. The ensemble was easily Melania’s most high fashion outfit while on the overseas trip across Asia.
U.S. President Donald Trump talks with his Chinese counterpart Xi Jinping as first lady Melania Trump stands at left at the Great Hall of the People in Beijing, China, Thursday, Nov. 9, 2017. (Thomas Peter/Pool Photo via AP)
U.S. President Donald Trump, accompanied by U.S. first lady Melania Trump, second from right, and Chinese first lady Peng Liyuan, right, arrives for a state dinner at the Great Hall of the People, Thursday, Nov. 9, 2017, in Beijing. (AP Photo/Andrew Harnik)
John Binder is a reporter for Breitbart News. Follow him on Twitter at @JxhnBinder.
MOREhttp://www.breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2017/11/10/photos-melania-trump-brings-luxury-fashion-to-great-wall-of-china/?

Amnesty Advocates ‘Storm’ Capitol Hill Offices for No-Strings Amnesty
AmnestyNeil Munro, Breitbart News
by PENNY STARR10 Nov 20172,296
Pro-amnesty groups led hundreds of local students and many illegal immigrants to a Senate office building on Thursday where they held a raucous demonstration demanding Congress pass a no-strings amnesty which would allow roughly 3 million illegals to stay in the United States, vote in elections, and import their foreign relatives.
“Yesterday we took over the nation’s Capitol, made our voices heard, and demanded Congress pass a clean #DreamActNOW before the end of this year – a path to citizenship with permanent protection and no dangerous enforcement add-ons,” according to message posted by United We Dream — the union-backed organization that organized the protest — on its Twitter account.
VIDEO
The group is described on the account as the “first and largest youth-led organization in the nation,” which included in its protests in several states and D.C. students who were allowed to leave campus and take part in the events.
“@unitedwedream Students walked out of class and into the Senate building to chant and demand #DreamActNOW #HereToStay,” UWD tweeted.
MORE http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/11/10/illegal-aliens-stage-march-capitol-hill-building/?

Scotland Unveils Plans to Allow Children to Legally ‘Change Gender’
genderJohn Phillips/Getty Images
by VIRGINIA HALE10 Nov 20171,545
The Scottish government has been warned that plans to let children legally ‘change gender’ amount to “state-sponsored child abuse”.
The proposal was among a raft of reforms to the “out-of-date” UK Gender Recognition Act 2004 unveiled by Equalities secretary Angela Constance on Thursday, including giving legal recognition for ‘non-binary’ people — individuals who claim they ‘identify’ as neither male nor female.

Ms. Constance said: “Scotland rightly has a reputation as one of the most progressive countries in relation to LGBTI legal and human rights equality in Europe — but we need to do more to progress equality for trans people.”

For Scots who want to change gender, ministers want to replace the “intrusive and onerous” current rules — which see applicants required to provide a medical diagnosis, and to have lived as their chosen gender for two years — with a ‘self-declaration’ system.

This would enable people wishing to legally change their gender to do so by signing a statutory declaration. While ministers back lowering the age at which it is possible to apply for a sex change from 18 to 16, the consultation is also looking at plans to allow under-16s to legally “reassign” their gender.

Options under consideration by the government, on whether to allow children to apply to change their gender, include a court application by their parents or on their own behalf if they are judged to have “sufficient capacity”.
MORE http://www.breitbart.com/london/2017/11/10/scotland-plans-children-change-gender/?
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Tue 14 Nov 2017, 1:41 am

Gloria Allred Presser: Beverly Young Nelson Says Roy Moore Sexually Assaulted Her at Age 16
Attorney Gloria Allred (R) and Beverly Young Nelson hold up a drawing of Nelson when she was younger during a press conference on November 13, 2017, in New York, alledging that Roy Moore sexually assaulted Nelson when she was a minor in Alabama without her consent. The US Senate's top Republican on Monday urged scandal-hit conservative Roy Moore to end his Senate campaign, saying he believes the women who have accused the Christian evangelical candidate of sexual misconduct. / AFP PHOTO / EDUARDO MUNOZ ALVAREZ (Photo credit should read EDUARDO MUNOZ ALVAREZ/AFP/Getty Images)EDUARDO MUNOZ ALVAREZ/AFP/Getty Images
by IAN MASON13 Nov 2017New York, NY40,577
Alabama woman Beverly Young Nelson claimed Monday that Judge Roy Moore sexually assaulted her when she was a 16-year old waitress 40 years ago — telling her story at a New York City press conference held by high-profile liberal attorney Gloria Allred.
Nelson, 56, sat next to Allred and stated that she came to know Roy Moore when she was 15 years old, working in a local restaurant near her high school. Moore was, according to her, a regular, eating in the same seat every night and often complimenting her on her looks.
MORE http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/11/13/beverly-young-nelson-roy-moore-gloria-allred/?

Exclusive — Kayla Moore on Allegations Against Her Husband Judge Roy Moore: ‘It’s Just Not True–Any of It’
FAIRHOPE, AL - SEPTEMBER 25: Kayla Moore, the wife of Republican candidate for the U.S. Senate in Alabama Roy Moore, listens as her husband speaks at a campaign rally on September 25, 2017 in Fairhope, Alabama. Moore is running in a primary runoff election against incumbent Luther Strange for the seat vacated when Jeff Sessions was appointed U.S. Attorney General by President Donald Trump. The runoff election is scheduled for September 26. (Photo by Scott Olson/Getty Images)Scott Olson/Getty Images
by MATTHEW BOYLE12 Nov 2017Huntsville, AL3,726
HUNTSVILLE, Alabama — Kayla Moore, the wife of Judge Roy Moore, spoke out for the first time in response to the Washington Post’s salacious allegations against her husband last week in an exclusive interview with Breitbart News. Mrs. Moore, the Judge’s wife of 32 going on 33 years, told Breitbart News in no uncertain terms that the allegations against her husband are “just not true” in any way and that the Washington Post has caused her and her family significant harm with its publication of them.
“We work out together,” Kayla Moore said when asked for her response to the allegations against Judge Roy Moore:
We, of course, live together. We travel together. We do everything together
MORE http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/11/12/exclusive-kayla-moore-on-allegations-against-her-husband-judge-

CNN’s Jeffrey Toobin: Only Voters Can Decide Roy Moore’s Fate
ScreenshotScreenshot
by JOEL B. POLLAK13 Nov 201729
Left-leaning CNN legal analyst Jeffrey Toobin told Jake Tapper on The Lead on Monday that Roy Moore’s fate was in the hands of Alabama voters — and no one else.
Toobin was responding to the emergence of a new accuser, Beverly Young Nelson, 55. Nelson appeared at a press conference with feminist attorney (and Democratic Party activist) Gloria Allred earlier Monday and accused Moore of sexually assaulting her when she was 16 years old. According to Nelson, Moore groped her and attempted to force her head towards his crotch while he drove her home after her shift as a waitress at a restaurant he frequented.
Last week, the Washington Post reported the allegations of Leigh Corfman, 53, who said that Moore had sexual contact with her when she was 14 years old. The Post also reported that Moore had allegedly pursued three women in their teens when he was in his 30s and still single.
Asked whether the emergence of a second accuser would have legal consequences, Toobin said:
MORE http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/11/13/republicans-no-options-let-voters-decide-roy-moore-fate/?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_term=daily&utm_content=links&utm_campaign=20171113

Mitch McConnell: Roy Moore Should Step Aside — ‘I Believe the Women’
VIDEO
PAM KEY13 Nov 201714,136
Monday at an event in Kentucky, Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-KY) addressed the sexual misconduct accusations leveled against former Alabama Supreme Court Chief Justice Roy Moore in a report in The Washington Post.
McConnell said Roy Moore should step aside from his bid for the U.S. Senate.
A reporter asked, “Do you believe these allegations to be true?”
McConnell responded, “I believe the women. Yes”
Follow Pam Key on Twitter @pamkeyNEN
MORE http://www.breitbart.com/video/2017/11/13/mitch-mcconnell-roy-moore-step-aside-believe-women/?

Judge Roy Moore Urges Mitch McConnell to Resign: ‘He Has Failed Conservatives and Must Be Replaced’
AP Photos
by SEAN MORAN13 Nov 20171398
Alabama Judge Roy Moore called on Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-KY) to resign on Monday, arguing that McConnell “failed conservatives and must be replaced.”
Moore declared, “The person who should step aside is @SenateMajLdr Mitch McConnell. He has failed conservatives and must be replaced. #DrainTheSwamp.”
The person who should step aside is @SenateMajLdr Mitch McConnell. He has failed conservatives and must be replaced. #DrainTheSwamp
— Judge Roy Moore (@MooreSenate) November 13, 2017
McConnell called for Moore to drop out of the Alabama Senate race on Monday amid allegations from the Washington Post that Moore engaged in sexual misconduct with a 14-year -old and pursued romantic relationships with other teenage girls several decades ago.
McConnell said, “I believe the women.”
MORE http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/11/13/judge-roy-moore-urges-mitch-mcconnell-to-resign-he-has-failed

The Latest: Senator says Moore should be expelled if elected
Roy MooreThe Associated Press
by AP13 Nov 20171,713
WASHINGTON (AP) — The Latest on Roy Moore, Alabama’s Republican nominee for the U.S. Senate (all times local):
3:30 p.m.
The head of the Senate Republican campaign committee says if Roy Moore wins his race in Alabama, the Senate should vote to expel him.
Sen. Cory Gardner of Colorado says in a statement that he believes the women who accused Moore of sexual misconduct and that they spoke with “courage and truth.” Gardner says what they recounted proves Moore is unfit to serve in the Senate and should not run for office.
Gardner says if Moore refuses to withdraw from the Alabama race and wins, “the Senate should vote to expel him, because he does not meet the ethical and moral requirements of the United States Senate.”
A new accuser has come forward, alleging that Moore assaulted her when she was 16. Moore calls that new allegation part of a “witch hunt” against him.
3:05 p.m.
Republican Senate candidate Roy Moore of Alabama says the latest allegations against him are a “witch hunt.”
Moore’s campaign sent out a statement before a news conference Monday held by lawyer Gloria Allred and the latest accuser, Beverly Young Nelson.
MORE http://www.breitbart.com/news/the-latest-senator-says-moore-should-be-expelled-if-elected

Sixth Accuser: Woman Claims George H.W. Bush Groped Her When ‘I Was a Child’
Roslyn Corrigan via TIME
by JOHN NOLTE13 Nov 201711978
Texas woman Roslyn Corrigan claims that former President George H.W. Bush groped her when she was just 16 years old.
According to Corrigan, the groping occurred in November of 2003 at an event in The Woodlands, Texas. This is the sixth woman to publicly accuse the 41st president of grabbing her butt without consent.
Speaking to Time magazine, Corrigan, who is now in her early 30s, said, “My initial action was absolute horror. I was really, really confused. The first thing I did was look at my mom and, while he was still standing there, I didn’t say anything,” she said. “What does a teenager say to the ex-president of the United States? Like, ‘Hey dude, you shouldn’t have touched me like that?’”
MORE http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/11/13/sixth-accuser-woman-claims-george-h-w-bush-groped-child
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Thu 09 Nov 2017, 11:34 pm

November 8, 2016: The Untold Story of Breitbart’s Election Night
Supporters cheer as they wait for President-elect Donald Trump to give his acceptance speech during his election night rally, Wednesday, Nov. 9, 2016, in New York. (AP Photo/Mary Altaffer)AP Photo/Mary Altaffer
by CHARLIE SPIERING AND AMANDA HOUSE8 Nov 20179,022
November 8, 2016, was a historic day as President Donald Trump pulled off one of the biggest political upsets in political history. But many of the details were lost in the crazy development of the late-night and early morning hours.
We asked our Breitbart News staff, inspired by Esquire‘s behind the scenes look into the campaigns and some of the newsrooms, to share some of their election night memories with our readers. We hope you enjoy it and encourage everyone to post their own memories on social media or in the comments below.
Happy MAGA Day!
The Run-Up
Rebecca Mansour, Senior West Coast Editor-at-Large: During a morning editorial call a few weeks before Steve left us to run the campaign, I made a comment prefaced with the words, “if Trump wins.” Steve interrupted me, “Wait. Stop. Don’t say, ‘if!’” He then launched into an impromptu St. Crispin’s Day speech, mixing in arcane history, pop culture trash talk, and a few Bannonesque poetic flourishes. At one point, I think he even referenced that ultimate symbol of a doomed endeavor: Pickett’s Charge.
MORE http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/11/08/untold-story-breitbart-election-night/?

2016 Election Night Flashback — Top 14 Media Meltdowns
by JOHN NOLTE8 Nov 20173,577
On Election Night 2016, I was about 60 to 65 percent sure Hillary would win, and therefore emotionally preparing myself for all the hideous things that would come with such a thing — fascist Obamacare enshrined, further bake-the-cake mandates strangling my Christian faith, a more empowered central government, corruption galore, and a whole lot of Benghazis.
The one great hope I clung to was Michigan.
Something worth paying attention to had happened in that key state during the Democrat primary. The polls in Michigan were not just wrong, they were as wrong as wrong can be.
By the time Election Night rolled around, the Real Clear Politics poll of polls showed a Clinton lead of a whopping 21.4 percent over Bernie Sanders.
By the time it was all over, though, Sanders won Michigan by 1.5 percent.
In Indiana, Bernie was down seven points, he ended up winning by five. Though there was not much up-to-date polling (because Hillary was certain to win by a wide margin), Bernie won a huge upset in Minnesota. Clinton won Pennsylvania, but Bernie did better than expected. Same with West Virginia and North Carolina.
MORE http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/11/08/2016-election-night-flashback-top-14-media-meltdowns/?

One Year Later: Trump Hailed as ‘Most Pro-Life President in Modern History’
WASHINGTON, DC - JANUARY 27: Thousands of people rally on the National Mall before the start of the 44th annual March for Life January 27, 2017 in Washington, DC. The march is a gathering and protest against the United States Supreme Court's 1973 Roe v. Wade decision legalizing abortion. (Photo by Chip Somodevilla/Getty Images)Chip Somodevilla/Getty Images
by DR. SUSAN BERRY8 Nov 20171,506
One year after his election to the presidency, national pro-life leaders are praising Donald Trump for his clarity and leadership in protecting unborn babies and their mothers from abortion.
“President Trump has been the most pro-life president in modern history, slashing the Mexico City Policy shortly after taking office, which sent millions of taxpayer dollars overseas to pay for abortions,” Penny Nance, CEO and President of Concerned Women for America, tells Breitbart News.

Within days after his inauguration, Trump reinstated the “Mexico City Policy,” one that prohibits any non-governmental organizations (NGOs) that receive U.S. aid from performing and promoting abortion overseas.
In enacting the policy, Trump also expanded it by directing the Secretary of State to ensure the ban on taxpayer funds for overseas abortions is in place across most U.S. global health programs that provide assistance.
Nance lists more of Trump’s pro-life accomplishments:
His nomination of Judge Neil Gorsuch to the United States Supreme Court is a pro-life appointment that will have ramifications long after President Trump leaves office. He has also stacked the Department of Health & Human Services with pro-life warriors who are already making positive differences for the protection of the unborn. He has picked individuals to advise him who have solid pro-life credentials, such as Vice President Mike Pence and Counselor to the President Kellyanne Conway. He has kept – and I will believe will continue to keep – the promises he made to pro-lifers during the campaign of signing into law a ban on 20-week abortions and ultimately defunding Planned Parenthood, with the help of supposedly pro-life Congressmen and women.
MORE http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/11/08/one-year-later-trump-hailed-pro-life-president-modern-history/?

Dow’s Rally from Trump’s Election Breaks Postwar Records
AP PhotoThe Associated Press/ Song Kyung-seo
by JOHN CARNEY7 Nov 2017552
As America approaches the one-year anniversary of the election of Donald Trump, the Dow Jones Industrial Average is on target to book its best annual performance under a first-term president when measured from Election Day.
The Dow is up by around 29 percent since Trump’s November 8 election victory over Hillary Clinton. That’s the best post-election, one-year performance for a first-term president since Franklin Roosevelt’s in 1932.
The Trump stock market easily beats the first years of his recent predecessors. The election of Barack Obama in 2008 was followed by rise of just 1.8 percent. The stock market declined after George W. Bush’s election in 2000.
Stocks declined after the elections of 1980, 1976, and 1968.
MORE http://www.breitbart.com/economics/2017/11/07/dows-rally-from-trumps-election-breaks-postwar-records/

LAPD Investigating Corey Feldman’s Molestation Claims and Hollywood’s ‘Pedophilia Ring’
Araya Diaz/Getty Images for Ovation
by JEROME HUDSON8 Nov 20171,450
The Los Angeles Police Department is investigating actor Corey Feldman’s claims that he was molested as a child actor and the Goonies star’s claim that there are pedophiles preying on young children in the entertainment industry.
“Corey Feldman filed a report with the Los Angeles Police Department. There is no further information at this time, and his report is being investigated,” an LAPD spokesperson told the Daily Mail.
Feldman — who rose to fame in the 80s starring in several cult classics, including The Lost Boys and License to Drive — accused two men, including Jon Grissom, of sexually abusing him when he was a child.
MORE http://www.breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2017/11/08/lapd-investigating-corey-feldmans-molestation-claims-hollywoods-pedophilia-ring/?

Triggered by Failure: George Clooney Ready to Quit Acting
Dave Kotinsky/Getty Images)
by JOHN NOLTE8 Nov 20173,459
Although the left-wing actor is only 56, George Clooney sounds like he is ready to quit acting because he is too old.
“I’m 56. I’m not the guy that gets the girl anymore,” he told the Sunday Times. “I shouldn’t be the guy that gets the girl. But, look, if somebody’s got Paul Newman in The Verdict, I’d jump. But there aren’t that many like that. Acting used to be how I paid the rent, but I sold a tequila company for a billion f****** dollars. I don’t need money.”
Actually, this is not the first time Clooney has suggested he was done with acting. In March of 2016, he told the BBC, “As you age on screen, you get to that point where you really understand that you can’t stay in front of the camera for your whole life. So it’s much more fun to me, and it’s infinitely more creative, to be directing.”
Clooney is roughly the same age as Brad Pitt, Tom Cruise, Keanu Reeves, and Johnny Depp.
Clooney’s problem is not middle age. Hell, I am confident enough in my sexuality to admit that Clooney looks great. His problem is that he is a prove failure as both actor and a director. The only role Clooney is successful at is playing the Movie Star for a handful of Hollywood and media elites who have deluded themselves into believing he is one.
MORE http://www.breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2017/11/08/triggered-failure-clooney-ready-quit-acting/?

Medical Update: Rand Paul’s Injuries More Serious Than Previously Reported
by AMANDA HOUSE8 Nov 2017673
Kentucky Senator Rand Paul’s injuries are more serious than previously reported, following an attack, allegedly by one of his neighbors, last week in Bowling Green, KY.
“A medical update: final report indicates six broken ribs & new X-ray shows a pleural effusion‬,” tweeted the Republican senator Wednesday.
Senator Rand Paul ✔️@RandPaul
I appreciate all of the support from everyone. A medical update: final report indicates six broken ribs & new X-ray shows a pleural effusion
8:27 PM - Nov 8, 2017
5,938 5,938 Replies 7,082 7,082 Retweets 24,022 24,022 likes
Twitter Ads info and privacy
Pleural effusion is a buildup of fluid around the lungs.
Previous medical reports stated that Paul suffered five broken ribs and lacerations to his lungs. Reports indicate a violent attack from Paul’s long-time neighbor, 59-year-old retired doctor Rene Boucher, after a dispute. The exact nature of the dispute remains unclear, but Boucher’s lawyer claimed it had nothing to do with politics.
MORE http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/11/08/medical-update-rand-pauls-injuries-even-serious/?

Donald Trump’s DHS Nominee: ‘No Need for a Wall from Sea to Shining Sea’
AP Photo/Gregory Bull
by JOHN BINDER8 Nov 2017Washington, D.C.2,705
President Donald Trump’s nominee to lead the Department of Homeland Security today downplayed the importance of his election-winning, pro-American immigration agenda, including the border wall along the U.S.-Mexico border.
“There is no need for a wall from sea to shining sea,” Kirstjen Nielsen said during her November 8 confirmation hearing before the Senate Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Committee.
Nielsen said of building a border wall:
First of all, I would just like to, if I could, quote something Senator [Claire] McCaskill said at the beginning. The president has stated as have my predecessors at DHS, certainly something that I share, “There is no need for a wall from sea to shining sea.” What we need to do is work with the operators, should I be confirmed, I would look forward to speaking with state and local officials, those on the ground, both law enforcement and Federal law enforcement to include CBP to understand where we need some sort of physical barrier.
MORE http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/11/08/donald-trumps-dhs-nominee-no-need-wall-sea-shining-sea/?

GOP Establishment Failure: Gillespie Lost by More Points Than Trump, Cuccinelli in Virginia Elections
Trump/Gillespie/Cuccinelli collageGetty
by SEAN MORAN8 Nov 20171,737
Virginia Republican gubernatorial candidate Ed Gillespie’s loss to Ralph Northam represents a repudiation of the Republican establishment; Gillespie lost by more points than Donald Trump and Ken Cuccinelli.
Ed Gillespie lost to Ralph Northam 45 percent to Northam’s 54 percent, a stunning nine-point loss. Gillespie rose in the polls in the last few weeks of the election by taking President Donald Trump’s approach to combat MS-13, ban sanctuary cities, and preserve Virginia’s historical statues. However, reports suggested that Gillespie kept his distance from conservative outlets such Breitbart News.
MORE http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/11/08/ed-gillespie-lost-virginia-election-president-trump-ken-cuccinelli/?

NeverTrump ‘Republicans’ Gloat over Democrat Victory in Virginia
Bill Clark/CQ Roll Call via AP ImagesBill Clark/CQ Roll Call via AP Images
by JOEL B. POLLAK7 Nov 2017112
The small but vocal contingent of “NeverTrump” Republicans — those who swore never to vote for Donald Trump in the 2016 election, even if that meant handing the country to Hillary Clinton and the Democrats — were exuberant Tuesday night, as Republican gubernatorial candidates went down to defeat in New Jersey and Virginia.
It was the first “victory” for NeverTrump, who cast Tuesday’s result as a vindication of their warnings about Trump.
Bill Kristol of the Weekly Standard cited Winston Churchill’s speech after the Allies defeated Nazi Germany at El Alamein in 1942 (casting Trump as Adolf Hitler, perhaps not coincidentally):
MORE http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/11/07/nevertrump-republicans-gloat-democrat-victory-virginia/?

Tests Reveal ‘Child Refugee’ Who Raped and Murdered EU Official’s Daughter Is Between 22 and 30 Years Old
RefugeeTHOMAS KIENZLE/AFP/Getty Images
by JACK MONTGOMERY8 Nov 20171,346
Tests have revealed that the ‘child refugee’ who raped and murdered 19-year-old Maria Ladenburger is actually between 22 and 30 years old.
Dental analysis of a tooth which was taken from Hussein Khavari eight months before the attack during a routine procedure suggests he is “probably” 25 years old, with a 99.7 per cent probability that his true age falls somewhere between 22.05 and 29.55, reports German outlet Bild.
Anthropologist Professor Ursula Wittwer-Backofen, from the Institute of Biological Anthropology in Freiburg, explained: “On the tooth, the number of dark bands can be read to show the years of life.”
Experts have also examined the development of the migrant’s genitals, pubic hair, nipples, and beard growth.
MORE http://www.breitbart.com/london/2017/11/08/tests-child-refugee-raped-murdered-eu-official-daughter-25-30-years-old

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sat 04 Nov 2017, 1:12 pm

Donald Trump: New York City Terror Suspect ‘Point of Contact’ for 23 Additional Immigrants
visa lotterySt. Charles MO Dept of Corrections
by CHARLIE SPIERING2 Nov 20171,022
President Donald Trump warned that “chain migration” continued to be a problem, pointing out that the suspected New York City terrorist was the “primary point of contact” for 23 additional people trying to enter the United States.
“That’s not acceptable,” Trump said.
A source speaking to ABC News confirmed Trump’s citation but said it was unclear if those people were immediate family members, distant family members, or friends.
The suspected terrorist, Sayfullo Saipov, came to the United States in 2010 via the Diversity Visa Program and lived in Paterson, New Jersey, with his wife and three children.
He is originally from Uzbekistan and was reportedly radicalized online while living in the United States.
MORE http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/11/02/trump-nyc-terrorist-point-contact-23-immigrants/?

Trump Nominates Jerome Powell to Chair Federal Reserve
Jerome PowellThe Associated Press/ Andrew Harnik
by JOHN CARNEY2 Nov 2017514
President Donald Trump nominated Federal Reserve board member Jerome “Jay” Powell Thursday as the next chairman of the central bank.
Trump made the formal the announcement at a White House ceremony. News that the president had selected Powell leaked out Wednesday night. Powell had been considered the favorite for at least a week.
Selection of the Fed chair has become much more political and public, in part because of the additional regulatory powers the Fed was granted under the Dodd-Frank Act passed in the wake of the financial crisis.
Trump had considered re-nominating Yellen for a second four-term term, which would have been in keeping past practice of giving Fed chairs a second term upon the completion of a first. This was complicated by Trump’s attacks on Yellen on the campaign trail, which led many supporters to expect a change at the top of the central bank. What’s more, Trump expressed a desire to make his own mark on the Fed, rather than reappoint Obama’s pick.
In the nomination of Powell marks a departure from several decades in which the Fed’s chair had an advanced degree in economics. Although Powell has served on the Fed board since 2012 and was a Wall Street investment manager in the private sector, he is a lawyer by training.
MORE http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/11/02/jerome-powell-nominated-chair-federal-reserve/

Donna Brazile: Team Clinton Controlled DNC in 2015 Before Winning Primary
PHILADELPHIA, PA - JULY 26: Interim chair of the Democratic National Committee, Donna Brazile walks on stage to deliver remarks the second day of the Democratic National Convention at the Wells Fargo Center, July 26, 2016 in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton received the number of votes needed to secure the party's nomination. An estimated 50,000 people are expected in Philadelphia, including hundreds of protesters and members of the media. The four-day Democratic National Convention kicked off July 25. (Photo by Alex Wong/Getty Images)Alex Wong/Getty Images
by CHARLIE SPIERING2 Nov 20174,027
Donna Brazile, who was appointed the interim chair of the Democratic National Committee (DNC) in 2016, revealed that Hillary Clinton’s team took control of the DNC well before winning the primary against her opponent, Bernie Sanders.
Brazile reveals in her upcoming book that under chairwoman Debbie Wasserman Schultz, the DNC agreed in 2015 to turn over party operations to the Clinton campaign in exchange for fundraising assistance to help get the party committee out of debt.
Brazile discovered the joint fundraising agreement between the DNC, the Hillary Victory Fund, and Hillary for America, which was signed in August 2015, just months after Clinton announced her run for president.
According to Brazile, Debbie Wasserman Schultz turned over control of the financing, strategy, and money to the Clinton campaign as well as hiring decisions.
“Her campaign had the right of refusal of who would be the party communications director, and it would make final decisions on all the other staff,” Brazile wrote. “The DNC also was required to consult with the campaign about all other staffing, budgeting, data, analytics, and mailings.”
Party resources are traditionally handed over to the winner of the party primaries once a nominee is officially selected, not a full year before she won the nomination.
MORE http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/11/02/brazile-clinton-controlled-dnc-2015-winning-primary/

Rep. DeSantis: ‘We Know Now Without a Shadow of a Doubt’ Hillary and Democrats Colluded with Russia
Clinton advisors Jake Sullivan (L), Nick Burns (2L) and John Podesta (2R) wait with Clinton Campaign Chairman, Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton for a meeting with Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko on September 19, 2016 in New York. / AFP / Brendan Smialowski (Photo credit should read BRENDAN SMIALOWSKI/AFP/Getty Images)BRENDAN SMIALOWSKI/AFP/Getty Images
by DAN RIEHL2 Nov 2017Washington, DC9,903
Rep. Ron DeSantis (R-FL) spoke with Breitbart News Daily SiriusXM host Alex Marlow on Thursday regarding a proposed Mueller amendment to limit the special counsel investigation to between March 2015 and the present, and also tax reform in the House.
“We know now without a shadow of a doubt that the Democratic Party, Hillary Clinton, paid Fusion GPS and Steele to acquire this dossier, which required colluding with Russian operatives and Russian nationals. So, they produced this dossier and I believe, yesterday I called for the FBI, the Justice Department to declassify all the FISA applications involving Trump associates because what I think happened is, I think they used the information from this dossier to be able to get surveillance on Trump and his associates.” “And then the fruits of that,” he continued, “formed the basis of what had been leaked to the press over the first three or four months of Trump’s White House.”
DeSantis also discussed the Uranium One scandal and the pending tax reform bill in detail. The full audio is available below.
MORE http://www.breitbart.com/radio/2017/11/02/rep-desantis-we-know-now-without-a-shadow-of-a-doubt-hillary-and-democrats-colluded-with-russia

Kevin Spacey Seeking ‘Evaluation and Treatment’ Following Sex Assault Allegations
Actor Kevin Spacey arrives at the season 4 premiere screening of the Netflix show 'House of Cards' in Washington, DC, on February 22, 2016. / AFP / Nicholas Kamm (Photo credit should read NICHOLAS KAMM/AFP/Getty Images)NICHOLAS KAMM/AFP/Getty Images
by DANIEL NUSSBAUM2 Nov 2017683
Actor Kevin Spacey is seeking “evaluation and treatment” following multiple allegations of sexual assault.
A representative for the actor released a statement Thursday, days after Star Trek: Discovery actor Anthony Rapp claimed Spacey made a sexual advance toward him at a party in New York City in 1986, when Rapp was 14 years old.
Two other men have come forward this week to allege sexual mistreatment by Spacey.
“Kevin Spacey is taking the time necessary to seek evaluation and treatment,” a rep for the actor said in a statement to Variety. “No other information is available at this time.”
The representative’s statement comes after Spacey himself responded to the allegations in a post to his Twitter account Sunday night. The House of Cards actor offered his “sincerest apology” to Rapp, but said he could not remember the alleged incident, and did not deny the accusation. Spacey also came out as gay in the two-paragraph statement, drawing condemnation from LGBT celebrities and GLAAD, which slammed the actor for what it said was an attempt to deflect from Rapp’s accusation by revealing his sexuality.
MORE http://www.breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2017/11/02/kevin-spacey-seeking-evaluation-treatment-following-sex-assault-allegations

Disney Targeted In Lawsuit: Actress Seeks $4 Million Over Alleged Weinstein Assaults
BERTRAND GUAY/AFP/Getty ImagesBERTRAND GUAY/AFP/Getty Images
by JOHN NOLTE2 Nov 2017820
It was only a matter of time before one of Harvey Weinstein’s alleged victims demanded some accountability from the Walt Disney Company. The Toronto Sun reports that the first appears to be an unnamed Toronto actress accusing Weinstein of two sexual assaults in 2000.
A statement of claim has been filed in Toronto, which is the first step before launching the actual lawsuit. Tragically, the details of the Jane Doe claim are, by now, all-too familiar, but no less horrifying.
After an introduction to Weinstein on the set of a Miramax film, a hotel meeting was set up. According to the actress’s statement, once the two of them were alone behind closed doors, Weinstein “overpowered her, pushed her onto the bed, and took his penis out of his pants.” From there she alleges the mogul forced her skirt down, grabbed her wrists, and “forced oral sex on her.”
MORE http://www.breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2017/11/02/walt-disney-company-targeted-weinstein-lawsuit/

LEAK: Google Employees Defend Discrimination Against Conservatives
by ALLUM BOKHARI3 Nov 20172,615
CNN recently published an in-depth piece exploring bias against conservatives in Silicon Valley. Internal discussions at Google, leaked exclusively to Breitbart News shine further light on the problem, revealing that conservative Googlers who voice concerns about political bias are often belittled and ignored by fellow employees.
A majority of Google employees have stated that the company culture has not improved since they joined the company, in an anonymous internal poll conducted shortly after the firing of viewpoint diversity advocate James Damore. In screengrabs of the discussion below the poll, one employee states a more specific concern: political intolerance.
Google “throwing money around to silence its critics” is an allegation the company has faced before, from left-wingers and mainstream journalists as well as right-wingers. It was the employee’s comments about political correctness, however, that caused ire from his colleagues, one of whom suggested he simply leave the company.
http://www.breitbart.com/tech/2017/11/03/leak-google-employees-defend-discrimination-against-conservatives/

Five Trump-Era Food Stamp Facts Everyone Should Hear
Food Stamps, EBT, Snap, Grocersy StoreROBERT F. BUKATY/AP
by KATHERINE RODRIGUEZ2 Nov 2017809
Food stamp usage under the Trump administration has taken a nosedive at both the state and national levels, thanks to federal and state policies giving people incentives to choose work over welfare.
But how much has food stamp enrollment declined under President Trump’s time in office and what is causing this nationwide decrease in food stamp usage?
Here are five facts about the decline in food stamp usage in the U.S. and how and why this is happening.
1. Food Stamp Usage is at Its Lowest Level in Seven Years
The latest USDA statistics on participation in the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP), the government program that administers food stamps, showed that 42,268,539 people in the U.S. on average took part in the food stamp program in fiscal year (FY) 2017.
Participation in the program is at its lowest level since 2010, when 40,302,000 people enrolled in the program. The first time food stamp usage dropped to its lowest level since 2010 was in July, when enrollment dropped to 42,609,852.
Food stamp usage has been on the downswing since 2013 under the Obama administration when enrollment in the government program swelled to 47.6 million because of the administration’s push to allow those with higher incomes to receive benefits.
Enrollment during that time period was the highest its ever been since the U.S. government program’s inception under former President Lyndon Johnson when he established the Food Stamp Act of 1964.
2. Nearly 1.5 million Fewer People Have Been on Food Stamps Since Trump Took Office
MORE http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/11/02/five-trump-era-food-stamp-facts-everyone-hear/

Detective Says NYPD Has ‘Enough to Make Arrest’ after HBO Star Accuses Harvey Weinstein of Rape
Kevork Djansezian/Getty Images
by DANIEL NUSSBAUM3 Nov 2017954
A New York Police Department detective has revealed that city police have collected enough evidence to arrest Harvey Weinstein after the fallen movie mogul was accused of rape by another actress this week.
Actress Paz de la Huerta, who starred in the hit HBO series Boardwalk Empire, alleged that Weinstein raped her twice at her New York City apartment in 2010.
According to Vanity Fair, New York District Attorney Maxine B. Rosenthal is considering bringing charges against Weinstein for the alleged rapes. Weinstein has been accused of rape by at least ten women, and has been accused of sexually assaulting or harassing dozens more women over a decades-long career as one of Hollywood’s most powerful players.
But de la Huerta’s case may be the most likely to trigger a prosecution, because it occurred after 2006, when New York eliminated its statute of limitations for first-degree rape.
And now, at least one NYPD detective says Weinstein could be arrested over the latest rape claims.
“I believe based on my interviews with Paz that from the NYPD standpoint we have enough to make an arrest,” NYPD detective Nicholas DiGaudio told Vanity Fair.
MORE http://www.breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2017/11/03/nypd-says-enough-evidence-arrest-harvey-weinstein-rape-allegation-hbo-star
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Fri 27 Oct 2017, 2:46 pm

BBC complains to UN about Iran targeting its Persian service
https://worldisraelnews.com/bbc-complains-un-iran-targeting-persian-service
October 26, 2017
BBC complains to UN about Iran targeting its Persian serviceBBC Farsi/Ayatollah Ali Khamenei. (Office of the Iranian Supreme Leader via AP)
The BBC, which has been a target of Iran’s campaign to silence voices of dissent and criticism, has complained to the UN about “deprivation of human rights.”

The BBC filed a complaint Wednesday to the United Nations over Iran freezing the assets of more than 150 people associated with its Persian service, calling the Islamic Republic’s actions “a deprivation of human rights.”

The British broadcaster described Iran’s actions as part of a “criminal investigation” into its staff, former employees and contributors over allegations of them fomenting a “conspiracy against national security” in Iran and abroad. Those swept up in the investigation include Iranian dual nationals from Australia, Austria, Canada, France, Germany, Britain and the United States.

Iran’s mission at the UN did not respond to a request for comment. Iranian state media did not immediately report on the complaint.

The BBC first disclosed the asset freezes in August, saying they came from a court at Tehran’s notorious Evin prison, which holds dual nationals and political detainees, among other prisoners.

The court order stopped those named from selling, buying or inheriting property and assets in the country until Dec. 20, when the outcome of the criminal investigation is to be announced, according to the complaint.

“BBC Persian staff are unable to return to Iran as they risk arrest, interrogation and imprisonment,” the complaint said. “Many BBC Persian staff have been separated from their families for years and, in a number of cases, were unable to see loved ones before they have died.”

Very Serious Concerns

The BBC’s complaint was sent to David Kaye, the UN’s independent investigator on freedom of expression. He told journalists at UN headquarters in New York that he had received the BBC’s complaint. “We raised very serious concerns with the government just over the last couple of days,” he said.

“We urge the government of Iran to stop harassing the employees and families of employees of the BBC Persian service as well as other journalists,” he said. “It’s a very, very serious concern to us, in part because it’s reflective of an overall pattern, but also because it’s creating direct harm against individuals who are only trying to do their job, which is a job that is protected by international human rights law.”

The BBC’s Farsi-language service was barred from operating in Iran after its disputed 2009 presidential election. Many Iranians listen to its radio shows and watch its satellite television broadcasts, even as “the Iranian government has repeatedly jammed BBC Persian TV,” according to the complaint. The BBC says the service reaches some 18 million people weekly.

BBC staffers and their families have been targeted by Iran’s government in the past, especially by hard-liners within the judiciary and security services. Others have been the target of “malicious and defamatory fake news stories” in Iranian state media and online harassment, the complaint said.

A former BBC World Service Trust employee named Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe is serving a five-year prison sentence over allegations of planning the “soft toppling” of Iran’s government while traveling there with her toddler daughter. Zaghari-Ratcliffe, a British-Iranian woman, now works for the Thomson Reuters Foundation, the charitable arm of the news agency. She’s been threatened recently with charges that could add another 16 years to her prison sentence.

By: AP

FBI Informant Claiming Uranium One Scoop Cleared from Gag Order
The Department of Justice cleared the FBI informant – who brought the Uranium One scandal roaring back into national headlines with his claim, through his lawyer, to have information about the Clinton Foundation’s role – to testify before Congress Wednesday night.
The informant worked undercover to investigate bribery and intrigue in the Russian nuclear industry during the Obama administration and was, until Wednesday, bound by a gag order from speaking about what he knew.
According to sources at the Department of Justice, the informant is now cleared to testify about a wide range of issues including, specifically, the Clinton Foundation. In a statement, DOJ spokesman Ian Prior told media outlets:
As of tonight, the Department of Justice has authorized the informant to disclose to the Chairmen and Ranking Members of the Senate Committee on the Judiciary, the House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform, and the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence, as well as one member of each of their staffs, any information or documents he has concerning alleged corruption or bribery involving transactions in the uranium market, including but not limited to anything related to Vadim Mikerin, Rosatom, Tenex, Uranium One, or the Clinton Foundation.
It is not yet clear what type of hearing will come from the DOJ’s decsion, but congressional leaders like Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Chuck Grassley (R-IA) had made clear they hoped the informant could testify.
In a letter to Victoria Toensing, the informant’s lawyer, Grassley wrote:
[T]he reporting indicates that your client can testify that “FBI agents made comments to him suggesting political pressure was exerted during the Justice Department probe” and “that there was specific evidence that could have scuttled approval of the Uranium One deal.”
The informant story broke last week when Toensing came to The Hill with her clients story of bribery in the Uranium One-Rosatom deal. Among other things, she claimed, “the Obama Justice Department threatened him with loss of freedom. They said they would bring a criminal case against him for violating an NDA.
MORE http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/10/25/fbi-informant-claiming-uranium-one-scoop-cleared-from-gag-order/?

Hillary Clinton Claims She Was Unaware Her Campaign and DNC Were Behind Dossier
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/10/26/hillary-clinton-claims-unaware-campaign-dnc-behind-dossier/?
FILE - In this Wednesday, Nov. 16, 2016, file photo, Hillary Clinton addresses the Children's Defense Fund's Beat the Odds celebration at the Newseum in Washington. A federal court in New York is scheduled to release redacted copies Tuesday, Dec. 20, of the search warrant that allowed the FBI to dig into a trove of Clinton emails days before the presidential election. (AP Photo/Cliff Owen, File)AP/Cliff Owen
by KRISTINA WONG26 Oct 201730,463
Hillary Clinton is claiming she was not aware of Trump dossier research until after BuzzFeed published it after the election, even though her campaign and the Democratic National Committee (DNC) paid for it, according to the New York Times.
“Two associates” who discussed the matter with Clinton told the Times that not only was she unaware of it, but she was “disappointed” that the research and the fact that the FBI was investigating connections between the Trump campaign and Russia were not made public before Election Day.

The Times reports:

Officials from the Clinton campaign and the D.N.C. have said they were unaware that Perkins Coie facilitated the research on their behalf, even though the law firm was using their money to pay for it. Even Mrs. Clinton only found about Mr. Steele’s research after Buzzfeed published the dossier, according to two associates who discussed the matter with her. They said that she was disappointed that the research — as well as the fact that the F.B.I. was looking into connections between Mr. Trump’s associates and Russia — was not made public before Election Day.
Even the Times seems somewhat incredulous, pointing that word of the dossier had circulated in Washington before the election and that media outlets were briefed on it but chose not to report it — with the exception of Mother Jones:

But word of the memos and their contents had circulated in Washington political and media circles before the election. In British court filings, Mr. Steele’s lawyers said that he and Fusion GPS briefed journalists from a range of media outlets, including The New York Times, on his research starting in September of 2016.

Yet the research and even the existence of the dossier were not reported by the media, with the exception of Mother Jones magazine, which published a story in the days before the election that described the dossier, its origin and significance, while omitting the salacious claims.
A law firm for the Clinton campaign and the DNC, Perkins Coie, finally admitted this week, after faced with the possibility that it would be disclosed to the public anyway, that it funded the dossier. The House Intelligence Committee had subpoenaed financial records for Fusion GPS, the firm that produced the dossier, and a judge is set to rule on whether those records have to be turned over this week.
On Tuesday, Perkins Coie released Fusion GPS from its obligation to remain quiet on who funded the dossier, and outlined what they could confirm publicly.

That same day, the Washington Post reported that the Clinton campaign and the DNC had hired Fusion GPS to look into ties between Trump and Russia and that the firm then hired Christopher Steele, an ex-British spy who conducted the research resulting in the dossier.
Marc E. Elias, the Perkins Coie lawyer who had hired Fusion GPS had previously denied to the Times funding the dossier. Anita Dunn, a veteran Democratic consultant and spokeswoman for the law firm, said, “Obviously, he was not at liberty to confirm Perkins Coie as the client at that point, and should perhaps have ‘no commented’ more artfully.”
She did not explain why Perkins Coie waited until being faced with exposure through financial records before releasing Fusion GPS from its confidentiality agreement or admitting to funding the dossier.

WSJ Editorial Board Calls on Robert Mueller to Resign from Russia Probe
http://www.breitbart.com/big-journalism/2017/10/26/wsj-editorial-board-calls-on-robert-mueller-to-resign-from-russia-probe/?Robert MuellerThe Associated Press
by ADAM SHAW26 Oct 20174,267
The Wall Street Journal’s editorial board called Thursday for FBI Special Counsel Robert Mueller to step down from his role in investigating alleged Russian interference in the 2016 election, saying that he lacks the “critical distance” to analyze recent revelations about the FBI’s role in the saga.
“It is no slur against Mr. Mueller’s integrity to say that he lacks the critical distance to conduct a credible probe of the bureau he ran for a dozen years,” the Journal’s editorial board wrote. “He could best serve the country by resigning to prevent further political turmoil over that conflict of interest.”

The board was writing in response to recent reports that suggest the FBI uncovered evidence of the Russian bribery and money laundering in the U.S. ahead of a 2010 decision by the Obama administration to greenlight the partial sale of the Canadian firm Uranium One to Russian energy giant Rosatom. The deal transferred control of 20 percent of U.S. uranium stocks to the Russians.

Government Accountability Institute (GAI) President and Breitbart News Senior Editor-at-Large Peter Schweizer broke the Uranium One scandal in his book Clinton Cash: The Untold Story of How and Why Foreign Governments and Businesses Helped Make Bill and Hillary Rich. He reported that Clinton’s State Department, along with other federal agencies, approved the transfer of 20 percent of all U.S. uranium to Russia and that nine foreign investors in the deal gave $145 million to the Clinton Foundation.

But the controversy re-emerged last week after the Hill reported that the FBI uncovered “substantial evidence that Russian nuclear industry officials were engaged in bribery, kickbacks, extortion and money laundering” to expand Russia’s nuclear footprint in the U.S. as early as 2009, but the Justice Department did not inform Congress and the public, and did not act on the information until 2014, after the sale was completed.

The FBI also reportedly found evidence that Russian officials routed “millions of dollars” to the U.S. to be funneled into the Clinton Foundation — at a time when Hillary Clinton was serving as secretary of state and served on the government body that approved the deal.

Additionally, the Washington Post reported this week that the Democratic National Committee and Clinton’s 2016 presidential campaign funded Fusion GPS as it put together the so-called “Trump dossier,” a dossier of mostly uncorroborated accusations against Trump, many of which the Journal notes are based largely on Kremlin-connected sources. This raises the possibility that Democrats funded a Moscow-pushed misinformation campaign against Trump.

Both sets of revelations turn the Democrat-pushed accusations that Trump colluded with the Russians on their heads and raise questions about the Clinton campaign, DNC, and Obama administration’s dealings with the Russians instead.

The Journal’s editorial argues that the FBI’s role in such controversies now needs to be investigated. Mueller served as FBI Director between 2001 and 2013, so he led the FBI at the same time the Uranium One deal was being debated and approved.

On the question of the dossier, the Journal argues:

The more troubling question is whether the FBI played a role, even if inadvertently, in assisting a Russian disinformation campaign. We know the agency possessed the dossier in 2016, and according to media reports it debated paying Mr. Steele to continue his work in the runup to the election. This occurred while former FBI Director James Comey was ramping up his probe into supposed ties between the Trump campaign and Russians.

Arguing that congressional investigators now need to focus on the FBI’s role, the Journal’s board argues that it now puts Mueller’s stewardship of the investigation into question:

All of this also raises questions about Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation. The Fusion news means the FBI’s role in Russia’s election interference must now be investigated—even as the FBI and Justice insist that Mr. Mueller’s probe prevents them from cooperating with Congressional investigators.

It is in this context that the Journal argues that Mueller, as a former FBI director and someone who has worked closely with Comey for years, should resign or else cause turmoil related to his conflict of interest.

“The American public deserves a full accounting of the scope and nature of Russian meddling in American democracy, and that means following the trail of the Steele dossier as much as it does the meetings of Trump campaign officials,” the Journal’s board argues.

Bump Stock Ban Fails in Deep-Blue Illinois
by AWR HAWKINS26 Oct 2017471
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/10/26/bump-stock-ban-fails-deep-blue-illinois/?
A bill to ban bump stocks in Illinois was voted down Thursday after lawmakers viewed the ban as overreaching and an endangerment to law-abiding gun owners.
State Rep. Marty Moylan (D-Des Plaines) put forth the ban in response to the October 1 Las Vegas attack.

According to the Chicago Tribune, Moylan introduced his legislation by saying, “Today, we are taking the first step towards better protecting our loved ones and preventing this horrific violence from happening in Illinois.”

His legislation banned bump stocks and regulated Tannerite. Moylan justified regulating Tannerite by citing that the Las Vegas gunman had some of the material in his car.

But Moylan’s ban was met with opposition from members of both parties who viewed it as too broad. It was voted down by a vote of 54 to 48. State Rep. Jerry Costello (D-Smithton) said, “I don’t view this as a bump stock ban, I view this as a ban on 40 to 50 percent of the guns in the state.”

A competing bump stock ban was put forward by Republicans; it deals with bump stocks but does not contain the additional language impacting Tannerite and other firearm accessories.

State Rep. Mark Batinick (R-Plainfield) spoke to the overreaching nature of Moylan’s bill, urging clear language with a focused approach. But Moylan made clear he opposes the Republican approach, as he believes it does not go far enough.

The push to ban bump stocks on the federal level floundered after American voters made clear they were more concerned with gun rights than gun control.

AWR Hawkins is the Second Amendment columnist for Breitbart News and host of Bullets with AWR Hawkins, a Breitbart News podcast. He is also the political analyst for Armed American Radio. Follow him on Twitter: @AWRHawkins. Reach him directly at awrhawkins@breitbart.com.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Thu 26 Oct 2017, 5:11 pm

WATCH: Top NFL Advertiser Issues Massive Warning, It’s Getting Serious
October 24, 2017 Luis Miguel
https://www.christiannewsalerts.com/nfl-advertiser-issues-warning/?
NFL leadership is seemingly caught between their fans and their players. The league refuses to take disciplinary action against players who kneel in protest during the national anthem, which to many patriotic fans suggests complicity in a lack of respect for the flag.

The NFL may find itself in even greater distress if sponsors begin to pull out. One of the league’s most prominent sponsors is already claiming to feel the effects of the anthem protests. Dan Kaplan of Sports Business Journal told Fox Business’s Neil Cavuto that the national pizza chain Papa John’s in-game pizza sales are down–and it attributes the drop to the national anthem protests.

Kaplan explained the seriousness of one of the NFL’s top sponsors raising concerns. “If you see a sponsor pull out, ” Kaplan said, “at that point, the owners can no longer say we have our players’ backs. It’s business. And maybe the players themselves will understand that.”

If Papa John’s decided to break their long-time relationship with the NFL, they wouldn’t be the first football sponsor to do so. Christian News Alerts reported that in September, Hardwick Clothes CEO Allan Jones cut his ties to the NFL, saying “Our companies will not condone unpatriotic behavior!”

In another devastating blow from a sponsor, Christian News Alerts noted that Flemington Auto Dealership Colossus stopped giving the NFL advertising dollars because it has allowed players to keep kneeling while the national anthem is played.

Flemington Auto’s owner, Steve Kalafer, made his opposition to the widespread protests clear: “The National Football League and its owners have shown their fans and marketing partners that they do not have a comprehensive policy to ensure that players stand and show respect for America and our flag during the playing of the National Anthem.”

According to the Papa John’s website, the popular food chain has been the Official Pizza Sponsor of the NFL since 2010. Papa John’s uses the NFL logo on its pizza boxes, merchandise, and marketing. Popular players like Peyton Manning and JJ Watt promote the pizza franchise in ads.

This relationship has allowed Papa John’s to become the most recognized brand of pizza among NFL fans. In fact, Papa John’s is the preferred pizza of 23 NFL clubs across America.

But the Louisville, Kentucky-based chain has been re-evaluating its business relationship with the NFL since earlier this year. As Fox News notes, Papa John’s had weak sales in the last quarter of 2016, resulting in an eight percent drop in the value of its stock in February. The pizza company’s leadership attributed the drop, in part, to a decline in NFL ratings.

“We’ve seen ratings down 8 percent for the season,” Chief Operating Officer Steve Ritchie said in February. “We’ve made a significant investment in the NFL. An 8-percent decline in ratings played a small factor in some of our performance.” And this was before President Donald Trump criticized protesting NFL players, a move that led to more protests, which in turn resulted in fans boycotting games.

Papa John’s believes their sales are down because they advertise during NFL games. Should Papa John’s continue advertising during games?

POLL: Do You Still Eat Papa John's?

Yes
No
Next
While the falling sales of Papa John’s preceded the explosive kneeling controversy, it is still possible the pizza chain is feeling the effects of an increasingly unpopular NFL. The players themselves may well be the cause of this.

The Daily Wire reports that an NFL player is arrested on average every seven days. Often, it is on charges of battery, assault, and domestic abuse. As players tarnish the league’s reputation, fans are losing interest.

Donald Trump: ‘I Think I Know’ Republican Who Funded ‘Fake’ Russia Dossier
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/10/25/donald-trump-think-know-republican-funded-russia-dossier
MIAMI, FL - JUNE 16: U.S. President Donald Trump points as he speaks about policy changes he is making toward Cuba at the Manuel Artime Theater in the Little Havana neighborhood on June 16, 2017 in Miami, Florida. The President will re-institute some of the restrictions on travel to Cuba and U.S. business dealings with entities tied to the Cuban military and intelligence services. (Photo by Joe Raedle/Getty Images)Joe Raedle/Getty Images
by CHARLIE SPIERING25 Oct 20174,628
President Donald Trump hinted he knew the name of the mysterious Republican donor who kicked off the Fusion GPS investigation of the fake Russia dossier that was widely spread around political and media circles.
“I think I would know but I won’t say,” Trump said in response to questions from reporters at the White House, “If I were to guess, I have one name in mind.”

He made his remarks to reporters prior to leaving the White House for his trip to Dallas Texas

The president indicated that the name would surface as part of an ongoing court case surrounding the deal.

Trump said that Hillary Clinton and the Democrats finally came clean about the dossier in response to an investigation about the details about it.

“Hillary Clinton always denied it, the Democrats always denied it, and now only because it’s going to come out in a court case they said, ‘Yes, they did it,” he said.

Trump said that it was sad that politics had become so vicious, calling the dossier “fake” and “made up.”

“They’re embarrassed by it,” he said. “I think it’s a disgrace.”

Clinton Lawyer Who Hired Fusion GPS ‘Vigorously’ Denied Doing So to NYT Reporter
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/10/24/clinton-lawyer-who-hired-fusion-gps-vigorously-denied-doing-so-to-nyt-reporter/?
Jacqelyn Martin/AFP/Getty
by KRISTINA WONG24 Oct 20178,321
The Hillary Clinton lawyer who hired Fusion GPS to produce the Trump dossier “vigorously” denied doing so to the New York Times earlier this year, according to one of their reporters.
“When I tried to report this story, Clinton campaign lawyer @marceelias pushed back vigorously, saying “You (or your sources) are wrong,” Times reporter Kenneth P. Vogel tweeted Tuesday evening.

The Washington Post earlier Tuesday reported that “the Hillary Clinton campaign and the Democratic National Committee helped fund research that resulted in a now-famous dossier.”

According to the report, the lawyer, Marc E. Elias, represented “the Clinton Campaign and the DNC,” and retained Fusion GPS to conduct research into Trump’s ties with Russia.

After that, Fusion GPS hired dossier author Christopher Steele, a former British intelligence officer, to conduct the research, the Post reported.

Elias and his law firm, Perkins Cole, retained the company in April 2016 “on behalf of the Clinton campaign and the DNC,” the story said.

Another Times reporter suggested that more people may have lied, but didn’t clarify who.

The paper’s White House reporter Maggie Haberman tweeted, “Folks involved in funding this lied about it, and with sanctimony, for a year.”

Frank Gaffney: Mueller Has Been ‘Absolutely, Indisputably’ Compromised by Latest Clinton-Russia Collusion Revelations
http://www.breitbart.com/radio/2017/10/25/frank-gaffney-mueller-absolutely-indisputably-compromised-latest-clinton-russia-collusion-revelations/?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_term=daily&utm_content=links&utm_campaign=
Robert MuellerAP/J. Scott Applewhite
by JOHN HAYWARD25 Oct 20172,261
Center for Security Policy President Frank Gaffney joined SiriusXM host Raheem Kassam on Wednesday’s Breitbart News Daily to talk about the latest revelations regarding the Clinton campaign, the Democratic National Committee, the politicized Obama Justice Department, and actual collusion with Russia in the 2016 presidential campaign.
Gaffney said the current news environment provided a “target-rich environment” for punditry, but was regrettably “hard on the country.”

“I particularly am thinking of this dossier business and the attacks on Donald Trump that have been relentlessly pursued,” he said. “Interestingly enough, with the help – in some cases more than just help, the active participation – of some people who have prominently featured in an actual case of Russian collusion at the highest levels of the United States government.”

“You can’t make this stuff up,” he exclaimed. “It’s an extraordinary tale. It’s worth exploring.”

“There now seems to be, at long last, a willingness on the part of congressional Republicans – amazingly! – to conduct the kinds of investigations into this actual saga of collusion by Hillary Clinton, by Bill Clinton, apparently by the Democratic National Committee – and, by the way, by people like Robert Mueller, and James Comey, and Andrew McCabe, and Rod Rosenstein, and Eric Holder.”

“These are people who have been prominently featured, either in condemning Donald Trump for the putative collusion of members of his campaign with the Russians, or are actively involved in the investigation thereof,” Gaffney explained. “The trouble is, I don’t see how a one of these people, if they’re not actually going to be subject to criminal prosecution – and I say that advisedly – at the very least are now completely incapable of performing an independent and honest investigation into these so-called allegations against Donald Trump.”

Gaffney added that the latest developments in the story put another organization in the crosshairs: the Committee on Foreign Investment in the United States or CFIUS.

“It is an inter-agency group that has a critically important responsibility. That responsibility is to try to make sure that we are not selling off assets of this country that will have grievous national security implications. It’s got a whole cast of Cabinet officers as its members, including the Secretary of State, including the Secretary of the Treasury,” he said.

“It turns out that as this so-called Uranium One transaction was being considered by CFIUS for approval – this was, of course, the transfer of 20 percent of America’s uranium stocks to the Russians – and the voting on that idea was going to be conducted by, among others, Hillary Clinton and Eric Holder – then the Attorney General of the United States, she was the Secretary of State of course – Hillary Clinton was taking in, either personally or through her husband or through her foundation, $145 million dollars from Russian interests associated with this transaction,” he continued.

“And Eric Holder knew that! The Mueller team knew it at the FBI, Comey, McCabe, others, and Rod Rosenstein. This is scandalous in the first order. They did nothing to prevent this transaction. It went through. The Clintons were enriched. We sold, I believe, national security assets in the form of this uranium to Russians,” Gaffney charged.

“And CFIUS – get this – at the same time this was going down, a guy who was the staff director in effect of this organization, a fellow by the name of Amin Mir, is a Pakistani expat with sharia supremacist ties both personal and familial, including to the Muslim Brotherhood,” he added.

“Now, you’ve just got to ask yourself, as the Pakistanis are all over this saga with the Capitol Hill Democrats IT scandal, who is in charge of actually monitoring what’s in the national security interests of the United States? Certainly not CFIUS. Certainly not the Attorney General, or the Secretary of State, or for that matter President Obama himself during this critical period of time,” he said.

Gaffney called for “public hearings, as well as investigations,” which he deemed likely to result in “criminal prosecution of at least some of these individuals.”

“At the bare minimum, they cannot in good faith proceed with their own investigations now underway – again, without evidence of actual collusion by the Trump campaign with the Russians,” he said. “It is high time that the Washington Post get around to covering this. I’m delighted that they are. But let’s be honest, Raheem: this saga would not have gotten the attention that it has, finally, were it not for the work that you guys at Breitbart and the Daily Caller and others have been doing on it. It has to now go to the next step for sure on Capitol Hill.”

On the crucial question of whether special counsel Robert Mueller has been compromised by the latest revelations, Gaffney replied, “Absolutely. Indisputably.”

“Here’s the charge: he knew that Hillary Clinton and her circle were involved in what can only be described as a pay-to-play scheme, and he did not bring that information forward at the time that the scheme was being essentially blessed by this organization, the Committee on Foreign Investment in the United States. That’s malfeasance, I believe. That is certainly incompatible with the kind of assignment and responsibilities he now has,” Gaffney contended.

“There are lots of good people in the FBI, thank God,” he reflected. “But the leadership has been, I believe, corrupt for some time. Jim Comey, for example, has been called by many a ‘dirty cop.’ Bob Mueller has been shown now, I think, to be compromised. Andrew McCabe, for crying out loud, took money from Hillary Clinton’s best friend – through his wife, of course – $750,000 while he’s investigating Hillary Clinton. You just can’t make this stuff up.”

“The people in the bowels of that bureau are poorly served, as is the country, by this kind of leadership,” he said. “It’s high time that Donald Trump cleans the place out, I think.”

As another example of corruption, Gaffney cited the case of “this Pakistani national at the heart of the CFIUS process,” linking it to how “Imran Awan and his family were deeply tied to a number of these members of Congress through IT services.”

“At the very time that the FBI is telling us that they’re satisfied – this is Jim Comey – that the Democratic National Committee’s computer services were penetrated by the Russians, it turns out that Imran Awan, who may have ties to Pakistani intelligence, by the way, had the passwords for Debbie Wasserman Schultz’s access to that system,” he said.

Gaffney cited Republican representatives in an informal meeting saying there is “much more evidence of Pakistan’s intelligence service being involved in the compromise of Debbie Wasserman Schultz and the DNC and so on than there is of the Russians.”

“And the FBI, under this corrupt leadership, claimed without actually investigating this computer system itself, the servers of the DNC itself – they took the word of, get this, a Russian-tied company that indeed it was Russian involvement, not somebody else’s,” he continued. “We’ve got so many strings to pull. We need rigorous congressional oversight. I pray the logjam is finally broken, that Paul Ryan will let that kind of work be done on the Hill, as it should have been long before now.”

Kassam concluded by asking if it was time for Attorney General Jeff Sessions to “un-recuse” himself from matters related to the 2016 election.

“I think there’s plenty of things that he can do, including getting into the issues that we’ve just talked about now on Uranium One, for example, without un-recusing himself,” Gaffney replied. “Whether he can do that with respect to the rest of it, I just am not in a position to say.”

“We need his leadership on certainly the evidence of Hillary Clinton’s collusion, and Bill Clinton’s and the Clinton team’s, with the Russians on Uranium One and so much more,” he added. “Skolkovo is another story which we’ll have to come back to some other day, I know. This is ripe for criminal investigation. We need it on the Hill, and probably in the Justice Department as well.”
Breitbart News Daily airs on SiriusXM Patriot 125 weekdays from 6 a.m. to 9 a.m. Eastern.

Report: Paul Ryan Planning to Slip Amnesty for DACA Illegal Aliens into Spending Deal
vhttp://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/10/24/report-paul-ryan-planning-to-slip-amnesty-for-daca-illegal-aliens-into-spending-deal/?
by JOHN BINDER24 Oct 2017Washington, D.C.1,500
House Speaker Paul Ryan (R-WI) is planning to slip amnesty for nearly 800,000 illegal aliens living in the United States into a spending bill, according to House Republicans.
Ryan, during a talk before the Republican Study Committee (RSC), reportedly said an amnesty for illegal aliens shielded from deportation by the Obama-created Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) would be included in an end-of-the-year spending deal.

“He did talk about the fact that that would be good if we could get ahead of that as opposed to being reactionary,” RSC Chairman Mark Walker (R-NC) told the Huffington Post following the meeting with Ryan.

Another two House Republicans confirmed to the Huffington Post that Ryan mentioned slipping DACA amnesty into the spending deal at the gathering.

While Walker said Ryan “did talk about border security,” it was not in the context of making sure a border wall — which President Trump has promised to construct along the U.S.-Mexico border — would be part of any spending bill.

“I don’t think that anybody has said definitively that the wall has to be part of that,” Walker said.

Immediately, Rep. Ted Yoho (R-FL) and Rep. Raul Labrador (R-ID) slammed Ryan’s alleged comments to the Huffington Post about giving DACA illegal aliens amnesty in the spending bill.

“He better not,” Yoho said.

Labrador mocked Ryan’s DACA move, saying “That’s true leadership, I guess” and called the initiative a “big problem.”

The Republican establishment has been pushing amnesty for DACA illegal aliens — and subsequently, the other 12 to 30 million illegal aliens residing in the U.S. — since Attorney General Jeff Sessions announced on behalf of the Trump administration that DACA would officially be ended in March 2018.

Last month, Trump seemed to cave on DACA, demanding Congress pass a “quick” amnesty for illegal aliens covered by the program, going against years of campaign promises that he would stand against amnesty deals, as Breitbart News reported.

An amnesty for DACA illegal aliens has the potential to lead to a chain migration of upwards of six million more foreign nationals coming to the U.S. over the course of the next few years.

For instance, as Breitbart News reported, latest data from the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) shows that 618,342 illegal aliens from Mexico currently have DACA status. If they were amnestied into the U.S., it would give them the opportunity to bring adult parents and relatives to the U.S.

According to Princeton University researchers Stacie Carr and Marta Tienda, for every one new Mexican immigrant to the U.S., an additional 6.38 Mexican nationals come to the U.S. through family-chain migration.

Based on the Princeton research, the 618, 342 illegal aliens from Mexico who are covered by DACA would be able to bring upwards of four million additional relatives and family members to the U.S. in the years to come.

If the remaining estimated 180,000 DACA recipients brought in three family members each after being amnestied, it would result in additional 540,000 immigrants. Should the remaining 180,000 DACA recipients bring four family members each to the U.S., it would result in more than 700,000 new immigrants.

But if the remaining roughly 180,000 DACA recipients were to bring the same number of family members as Mexican DACA recipients are expected to bring to the U.S., it would result in nearly 1.2 million more legal family-based immigrants coming to the country.
Although screening for DACA was previously touted as being sufficient in keeping criminals out, USCIS revealed that more than 2,100 recipients had their status revoked for being criminals or gang members.

Establishment Republicans Fall Like Dominoes: Luther Strange, Bob Corker, Jeff Flake Gone
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/10/24/establishment-republicans-fall-like-dominoes-luther-strange-bob-corker-jeff-flake-gone/?
Getty Images
by MATTHEW BOYLE24 Oct 2017Washington, D.C. 8,830
Establishment Republicans standing in the way of President Donald Trump’s agenda are falling like dominoes heading into the midterm elections in 2018, as Breitbart News Executive Chairman and former White House chief strategist Stephen K. Bannon ramps up his “season of war” on the political class.
The latest failed Republican to tap out is Sen. Jeff Flake of Arizona, who announced on Tuesday he will not seek re-election after originally planning to. Flake’s decision to avoid what would have been a bruising and likely unsuccessful battle to win renomination by Arizona Republican voters for the U.S. Senate seat he currently holds comes as Bannon and nationally-syndicated radio host Laura Ingraham campaigned for his primary challenger, Dr. Kelli Ward, in Arizona last week.

All three appeared in Washington, D.C., at the “Breitbart Embassy” on Capitol Hill, where they were attending a book party for Ingraham’s new book. It also comes on the heels of the pro-Trump Super PAC Great America PAC endorsing Ward for the U.S. Senate as part of a new slate of candidates to refresh the Republican Party nationally.

Flake: ‘I Didn’t Vote for This President Last November’
http://www.breitbart.com/video/2017/10/25/flake-didnt-vote-president-last-november/?by JEFF POOR25 Oct 20177,577
Wednesday on NBC’s “Today,” Sen. Jeff Flake (R-AZ) revealed he didn’t vote for Donald Trump or Hillary Clinton in the 2016 presidential election and said those conservative Republicans that had done so made a “Faustian bargain” by voting for Trump.

Partial transcript as follows:

LAUER: Senator, let me test your newfound freedom. I know you disagree with her in every policy facing this country. But in terms of protecting democracy, protecting respect for the office of the presidency and protecting our image abroad — is it possible in your mind to consider that it would have been better had Hillary Clinton won in the election?

FLAKE: I talk in the book that I wrote “Conscience of a Conservative,” borrowing from Barry Goldwater’s title, earlier this year, that we kind of made a Faustian bargain with this president. that we could excuse the behavior and everything, simply because we could get some conservative judges.

LAUER: Would it be better if she had won the election?

FLAKE: Well I can you no president, Democrat or Republican, in recent memory, has exhibited the behavior that this president has. So, you know, I am a Republican. I’m a conservative. I would love to have a Republican president. But not at any cost. I didn’t vote for this president last November. I didn’t vote for … Secretary Clinton, either.

LAUER: Second thoughts on that?

FLAKE: I can tell you, I’m not happy with the direction we’re going.

Gareth Cattermole/Getty Images
by BEN KEW25 Oct 2017
http://www.breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2017/10/25/cate-blanchett-highlights-steve-bannons-bag-trash-appearance-instyle-awards-speech/?
Oscar-winning actress Cate Blanchett attacked Breitbart News Executive Chairman and former White House chief strategist Steve Bannon at an awards ceremony on Monday, describing him as looking like a “bag of trash.”
“Women like looking sexy, but it doesn’t mean we want to f**k you,” Blanchett said in her acceptance speech after winning a Style Icon Award at the Instyle Awards. “No one says to Steve Bannon, ‘You look like a bag of trash. Do you want me to throw you out?’”

“But the comments that get said about what women wear on the red carpet,” she continued. “If you troll through those trolls on the Internet… just don’t.”

The Australian actress regularly preaches on the theme of female empowerment and is an outspoken critic of what many consider to be Hollywood’s practice of harshly judging female artists based on their physical appearance.

Responding to the recent scandal surrounding disgraced movie executive Harvey Weinstein, Blanchett said that abusers in the industry must be “called to account.”

“Any man in a position of power or authority who thinks it’s his prerogative to threaten, intimidate or sexually assault any woman he encounters or works alongside needs to be called to account. It is never easy for a woman to come forward in such situations and I wholeheartedly support those who have,” Blanchett said.

Blanchett has also made comments about “switching up the language” around climate change and called on celebrities such as Leonardo DiCaprio to do more to promote the environmental cause.

Floodgate Opens: Actress Sues Weinstein Company for $5 Million (Is Disney Next?)
http://www.breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2017/10/25/floodgate-opens-actress-sues-weinstein-company-5-million-disney-next/?NEW YORK - NOVEMBER 15: Harvey Weinstein speaks with reporters at a press conference announcing The Weinstein Company's deal with Blockbuster Inc. for exclusive rights to rent theatrical movies and direct-to-video titles on November 15, 2006 at Blockbuster in New York City, New York. (Photo by Andrew H. Walker/Getty Images)Andrew H. Walker/Getty Images
by JOHN NOLTE25 Oct 20177
The first, of what is almost certainly going to be a flood of lawsuits, was filed Tuesday against the Weinstein Company by actress Dominique Huett, who claims she was sexually assaulted by Harvey Weinstein.
The lawsuit claims that the rape occurred in November of 2010 at a hotel in Beverly Hills. Huett seeks to hold the Weinstein Company liable with the allegation that “Prior to the incident involving Plaintiff [Huett], Defendant TWC’s executives, officers and employees had actual knowledge of Weinstein’s repeated acts of sexual misconduct with women.”

The lawsuit hits the issue of corporate responsibility and liability even harder with, “In particular, Defendant [Weinstein Company] was aware of Weinstein’s pattern of using his power to coerce and force young actresses to engage in sexual acts with him.”

In the lawsuit, the details of the alleged rape conform to what one might describe as Weinstein’s apparent M.O.:

Subsequently, Weinstein requested to perform oral sex on Plaintiff. Plaintiff was shocked and alarmed by the request and initially refused. Again, Weinstein displayed persistence and would not take “no” for an answer. Weinstein initiated and Plaintiff froze as Weinstein removed her clothing and performed oral sex on her. Weinstein performed oral sex on Plaintiff for several minutes. After performing oral sex on Plaintiff, Weinstein masturbated in front of Plaintiff until he reached orgasm.

Two weeks ago, Breitbart News was the first to report about the possible legal liability for those corporations that backed Harvey Weinstein over three decades. On top of the Weinstein Company, which was formed in 2005, there is the Walt Disney Company. From 1993 to 2005, Disney owned Miramax while Weinstein, along with his brother Bob, ran it. Breitbart’s Joel Pollak explained:

As more alleged victims come forward, it is possible that some could decide to sue Disney for failing to exercise its arguable duty, during its ownership of Weinstein’s Miramax for more than a decade, to protect employees from a sexually predatory boss — if, in fact, Disney knew or had reason to know of his behavior.

By failing to intervene early, those in a position to hold Weinstein accountable arguably allowed him to continue his abusive behavior and could now conceivably face legal liability from victims — at least from those who did not sign the settlement agreements that have been revealed.

The big question is whether or not Disney knew anything about Weinstein’s alleged behavior, which includes what the New York Times reported as a 1997 settlement with actress Rose McGowan (who says Weinstein raped her). Actress Asia Argento also claims Weinstein raped her in 1997 during the Disney era.

For its part, if true, reports of additional settlements and the Weinstein Company “allowing” for sexual harassment in Harvey Weinstein’s contract — meaning he could not be terminated for it — will make it extremely difficult for the company to continue to claim that nobody knew.

As far as Disney, if indeed there were sexual harassment settlements while Weinstein was at Miramax, did Disney know about them?

George H.W. Bush Apologizes for ‘Sexual Assaulting’ Actress Heather Lind
http://www.breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2017/10/25/george-h-w-bush-apologizes-sexual-assaulting-actress-heather-lind/?
by JOHN NOLTE25 Oct 20177,665
George H.W. Bush has apologized to AMC’s Turn: Washington Spies actress Heather Lind after she accused the former president of “sexual assault” while posing together for a publicity photo.
According to Deadline, Lind made the bombshell accusation in a now-deleted Instagram post. The alleged “assault” occurred in 2014 during a photo-op for the now-canceled AMC show. The elder Bush, who was 89 at the time and wheelchair-bound, allegedly “touched” the actress and told a “dirty joke.”

“He didn’t shake my hand. He touched me from behind from his wheelchair with his wife Barbara Bush by his side,” Lind claims. “He told me a dirty joke. And then, all the while being photographed, touched me again. Barbara rolled her eyes as if to say ‘not again.'”

Lind says she told other cast members about the alleged assault and they “helped me that day and continue to support me.”

Former President George H.W. Bush, right, actress Heather Lind, left, and actor Seth Numrich, center, attend a private screening of AMC’s new series TURN on Saturday, March, 29, 2014 in Houston, Texas. (Photo by Aaron M. Sprecher/Invision for AMC/AP Images)

A representative for the former president, who is now 93, released a statement. “President Bush would never — under any circumstance — intentionally cause anyone distress, and he most sincerely apologizes if his attempt at humor offended Ms. Lind,” the spokesman said.

Before deleting it, Lind published her story using the #MeToo tag.

According to the Department of Justice, the definition of sexual assault is “any type of sexual contact or behavior that occurs without the explicit consent of the recipient. Falling under the definition of sexual assault are sexual activities as forced sexual intercourse, forcible sodomy, child molestation, incest, fondling, and attempted rape.”
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

BREITBART NEWS

Post  Admin on Thu 26 Oct 2017, 12:40 pm

Director David O. Russell Accused of ‘History of Groping and On-Set Abuse’
WEST HOLLYWOOD, CA - FEBRUARY 27: Amy Adams and David O. Russell arrive for the Vanity Fair Campaign Hollywood 'American Hustle' Toast Sponsored By Chrysler - Arrivals at Ago Restaurant on February 27, 2014 in West Hollywood, California. (Photo by Gabriel Olsen/Getty Images)Gabriel Olsen/Getty Images
by DANIEL NUSSBAUM24 Oct 20171,608
Oscar-nominated writer-director David O. Russell has become the latest Hollywood figure to have been accused of sexual harassment and inappropriate on-set behavior as the scandal surrounding the entertainment industry’s treatment of women continues to deepen.
In an article for the Daily Beast published Tuesday, author Amy Zimmerman wrote that Russell’s history of allegedly inappropriate behavior has been “well-known and documented.”
“Anyone with access to the internet can find profiles that detail the Silver Linings Playbook director’s on-set harassment, interviews in which stars recount his cruel tactics, and even videos of Russell verbally abusing actors,” Zimmerman wrote of Russell’s alleged behavior on film sets.
MORE Warning: Strong Language]
http://www.breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2017/10/24/director-david-o-russell-accused-history-groping-set-abuse/?

PragerU Sues YouTube and Google over Alleged Censorship of Conservatives
BULENT KILIC/AFP/Getty Images
by CHARLIE NASH24 Oct 20171,430
PragerU, the conservative digital media organization from Dennis Prager, is suing YouTube and its parent Google over alleged censorship of their videos.
According to the Wall Street Journal, the lawsuit, which was filed on Monday, “says YouTube’s more than 30 million visitors a day make the site so elemental to free speech in the digital age that it should be treated as a public forum.”
“The suit argues the site must use the ‘laws governing free speech,’ not its own discretion, to make decisions about what to censor,” they reported, adding that PragerU “alleges that by limiting access to some of its videos without clear criteria YouTube is infringing on PragerU’s First Amendment rights.”
YouTube has repeatedly censored PragerU on their platform, labeling political videos as “restricted” adult content and even removing a video of “a Muslim man describing how he was raised to be anti-Semitic,” branding the video as “hate speech.”
After being criticized for their censorship of PragerU videos, YouTube blamed “community flagging.”
MORE http://www.breitbart.com/tech/2017/10/24/prageru-sues-youtube-and-google-over-alleged-censorship-of-conservatives/?

Report: Colin Kaepernick Is Trying to Get a Book Deal
The Associated Press
by DYLAN GWINN24 Oct 20179,329
Many have wondered why Colin Kaepernick would hire a high-profile attorney to launch a collusion grievance against the NFL, especially when his case has such a low probability of success? Well, we might have just got our answer: Colin Kaepernick, reportedly, wants a book deal.
Sources close to Page 6 of the New York Post, say that Colin Kaepernick has been“taking meetings with publishers in the New York offices of WME.”
WME agent Carlos Fleming, represents Kaepernick as an athlete.
Kaepernick, who began the NFL protest movement during the 2016 preseason, remains unemployed since walking away from his deal with the 49ers in the offseason. Recently, Kaepernick filed a collusion grievance against the NFL, charging that team owners conspired to keep him out of the league due to his politic beliefs, and fear of criticism from President Trump.
Giants co-owner John Mara denounced Kaepernick’s collusion claims, saying, “Anybody that thinks that there’s been any conversations going on among teams about Colin Kaepernick is crazy. That just is not the case. I saw a quote, I think it was [Dolphins owner] Steve Ross recently that said, ‘Teams want to win so badly that if they believe a player can help them win, they’re going to bring him on.’ I think there are certain issues obviously that go along with Colin Kaepernick and that may have scared some teams away, but there is absolutely no blackball going on here.I just don’t see that at all.”
Kaepernick’s representatives did not return Page 6’s request for comment.
MORE http://www.breitbart.com/sports/2017/10/24/report-colin-kaepernick-trying-get-book-deal/?

Fake Hate Crime Busted: Police Arrest Black Man for KKK Graffiti at Michigan University
Eddie Curlin, 29, a black man, has been arrested for a series of racist graffiti attacks that shocked minority students starting last fall at Eastern Michigan University.Michigan Department of Corrections
by WARNER TODD HUSTON24 Oct 2017Ypsilanti, MI2,797
A black man has been arrested for a series of racist graffiti attacks that shocked minority students starting last fall at Eastern Michigan University.
Last September, “KKK” was sprayed in red, white, and blue paint on a dormitory wall. Along with that, a threat telling black students to “leave” the school was also left on the wall.
In a second incident, the same threat was painted on another building at the end of October.
This spring, a third racist message was left in a university bathroom.
Students and faculty were shocked.
“It really has rocked our community,” Judith Kullberg, an EMU political scientist and president of the faculty Senate, told the Washington Post last year. “In this whole context of a very tense presidential election, it has raised anxiety here considerably.”
But now, Michigan police are reporting the arrest of Eddie Curlin, 29, a black student who studied at the school from 2014 to 2016, the Post reported.
According to a statement from the university, Curlin is already serving a sentence in jail on an unrelated charge.
MORE http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/10/24/fake-hate-crime-busted-police-arrest-black-man-kkk-graffiti-

Illegal Alien Responsible for Massachusetts’ Sanctuary Policies Suspected of Robbing Woman in Wheelchair
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/10/24/illegal-alien-responsible-for-massachusetts-sanctuary-policies-suspected-of-robbing-woman-in-wheelchair/?Haven Daley/AP
by MICHELLE MOONS24 Oct 201781
The illegal alien whose case was used to turn Massachusetts into a “sanctuary state” has been arrested for allegedly robbing a woman in a wheelchair, stealing $2,000 and slapping her.
Police described the daylight robbery which they said occurred after the women withdrew the money from a bank according to the Washington Times.
Sreynuon Lunn was previously released in Boston after his home countries refused to take him back. As the Washington Times‘ Stephen Dinan reports, “Lunn has been under a final order of deportation since 2008, but ICE has been unable to oust him. He was born to Cambodian parents in a refugee camp in Thailand, and Cambodia refuses to recognize him as a citizen.”
“His case gained headlines over the summer when the Massachusetts Supreme Judicial Court ruled that state and local authorities could no longer legally hold immigrants for pickup by U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement,” according to the report.

Nearly 1.5 Million Fewer Americans on Food Stamps Under Trump
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/10/23/nearly-1-5-million-fewer-americans-food-stamps-trump/?A shopper walks down an aisle in a newly opened Walmart Neighborhood Market in Chicago September 21, 2011. REUTERS/Jim YoungREUTERS/Jim Young
by KATHERINE RODRIGUEZ23 Oct 20172,543
Nearly 1.5 million Americans dropped off the food stamp rolls since President Trump’s inauguration in January 2017, according to the latest U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) statistics on food stamp enrollment.
Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) participation dropped to 41,203,721 as of July 2017, the most recent data available from the USDA, from 42,691,363 in January 2017 when Trump took office.

According to the latest data, SNAP enrollment decreased by 3.48 percent, or 1,487,642, since Donald Trump began his presidency.

From May to July alone, nearly 400,000 Americans got off of food stamps, and the trend shows that enrollment has been consistently falling every month of Trump’s presidency.

Here is the breakdown of how many people dropped off the food stamp rolls each month of 2017:

January to February – 408,956
February to March – 95,152
March to April – 521,295
April to May- 176,527
May to June – 178,648
June to July – 236,417
Enrollment continues to be at its lowest level in seven years, thanks to policies Trump implemented at the federal level and ongoing efforts from state legislatures to get people off welfare and back to work.

Trump’s 2018 budget proposal proposed cuts to SNAP and suggested that states match up to 20 percent of federal money allotted for the food stamp program.

The president also called for states to expand work requirements for able-bodied adults receiving food stamps if they have not already done so. Some federal lawmakers are crafting legislation to implement this policy nationwide, along with time limits on how long food stamp recipients can receive benefits.

Efforts by state lawmakers had also contributed to the decline in enrollment months before Trump took office, and the numbers show at the federal and state levels.

The number of people participating in the food stamp program declined by 4.9 percent from July 2016 to July 2017, and the amount of federal money the USDA spends on providing benefits to food stamp recipients also went down by five percent over the same period.

At the state level, food stamp enrollment is down in 42 out of 50 states, according to the USDA data showing the change in enrollment by state.

The nationwide decline can be attributed to efforts by individual states beginning in 2014, a year after the Obama administration made slight cuts to the food stamp program as House Republicans urged the administration to push for cuts to the program after enrollment swelled to record highs in 2013.

Maine led efforts to implement or reinstate work requirements to participate in the food stamp program that many states delayed putting in place because of the recession in 2014.

Other states, such as Alabama and Georgia, caught on to these reforms in 2016-2017.

The one thing this continuing trend does not fully take into account is the effect the recent natural disasters in Florida and Texas had on enrollment. The USDA eased restrictions on what items victims of Hurricanes Harvey and Irma could purchase, allowing those who received food stamps to purchase hot food items, which cannot usually be purchased with benefits.

The agency also allowed Texans who may have been affected by the storm to receive temporary benefits, which may cause an increase in food stamp enrollment in the state.

Although the USDA has not released their August or September data yet, the agency included a disclaimer at the bottom of their most recent data saying that it “may include disaster assistance” as a way to forecast a potential spike in enrollment.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top