» Anti Israel Anti Jew
Yesterday at 9:54 pm by Admin

» WORLD ISRAEL NEWS
Yesterday at 9:16 pm by Admin

» ENDTIME HEADLINES
Yesterday at 8:52 pm by Admin

» THE CLARION PROJECT
Yesterday at 8:35 pm by Admin

» Former First Lady Barbara Bush’s health is failing and she’s refusing treatment
Yesterday at 7:33 pm by Admin

» Shooting at Tennessee Waffle House leaves four dead, four injured
Yesterday at 5:53 pm by Admin

» First Lady Melania Trump
Yesterday at 4:37 pm by Admin

» Daily Disciples
Yesterday at 10:11 am by Admin

» +Dev+ Michael D. Inman
Yesterday at 10:02 am by Admin

» ISRAEL VIDEO'S
Yesterday at 9:09 am by Admin

» Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY.
Tue 24 Apr 2018, 10:02 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

REPORT: Pope Francis Caught in Major Scandal

Go down

Re: REPORT: Pope Francis Caught in Major Scandal

Post  Admin on Wed 07 Feb 2018, 11:01 pm

Newly discovered letter catches Pope Francis in alleged lie about abused children
February 6, 2018
https://www.conservativeinstitute.org/sex-scandals/pope-francis-lie-children.htm?utm_source=aimtell&utm_campaign=automated_push&utm_medium=push
Newly discovered letter catches Pope Francis in alleged lie about abused children
Republic of Korea / CCL
Pope Francis, the darling of progressives, has said repeatedly that he supports a “zero-tolerance” policy when it comes to sex abuse within the church. But new evidence says otherwise.

The Associated Press obtained a 2015 letter from a victim who detailed to the pope how he was abused — and Pope Francis not only ignored the letter but told an AP reporter that no victims had come forward to him.

A Shameful Culture
Last month, Pope Francis visited the Catholic stronghold of South America — a visit that was disturbed by protests over the pope’s defense of Bishop Juan Barros, who victims in Chile say witnessed massive sexual abuse of young boys by a priest named Fernando Karadima but did nothing to stop it.

Calling the coverup accusations “slander,” Pope Francis seemed to dismiss the stories of multiple victims.

Later, an AP reporter “confronted” the pope as they flew home. The pope shrugged off any idea that a cover-up was occurring. Francis said:

You, in all good will, tell me that there are victims, but I haven’t seen any, because they haven’t come forward.

The Commission for the Protection of Minors says that Pope Francis isn’t being truthful. Members of the commission — a special group that answers directly to the pope himself — say they sent a delegation to Rome to hand-deliver a letter to Francis.

The Letter
Penned by a victim named Juan Carlos Cruz, the letter not only graphically describes the abuse Cruz says he and others suffered at the hands of Karadima but also names Barros and others as having witnessed or even participated in the abuse. In the eight-page letter, Cruz wrote:

Holy Father, I write you this letter because I’m tired of fighting, of crying and suffering. Our story is well known and there’s no need to repeat it, except to tell you of the horror of having lived this abuse and how I wanted to kill myself.

According to Cruz, the entire circle of priests around Karadima was “homo-eroticized” to the point that younger priests would “fight to sit next to Karadima at the table to receive his affections.”

Bishop Juan Barros denied all allegations. When asked, Barros told the AP:

I never knew anything about, nor ever imagined, the serious abuses which that priest committed against the victims. I have never approved of nor participated in such serious, dishonest acts, and I have never been convicted by any tribunal of such things.

While the pope might otherwise claim that Cruz’s letter was merely one of the thousands that Francis receives in a year, this one was specifically hand-delivered by four members of the pope’s own commission. The commission flew to Rome for that purpose of delivering the letter to Cardinal Sean O’Malley, who promised to give it to the pope.

Cruz confirmed in an interview that “Cardinal O’Malley called me after the pope’s visit here in Philadelphia and he told me, among other things, that he had given the letter to the pope — in his hands.”

Failure to Respond
Despite having said that he would consider victim’s testimony as “evidence,” Pope Francis has said he was “certain” Barros is innocent, and called the accusations against him “calumny.” The AP reports:

Even when told in his airborne press conference Jan. 21 that Karadima’s victims had indeed placed Barros at the scene of Karadima’s abuse, Francis said: “No one has come forward. They haven’t provided any evidence for a judgment. This is all a bit vague. It’s something that can’t be accepted.”

“If anyone can give me evidence, I’ll be the first to listen.”

For victims like Cruz, these weren’t exactly comforting words. He told the AP, “I was upset, and at the same time I couldn’t believe that someone so high up like the pope himself could lie about this.”

Just days after the Pope’s defense of Barros, the Vatican announced last week that due to “new information,” they would be sending Archbishop Charles Scicluna to Chile to investigate and “listen to those who want to submit information in their possession.”

The whole affair is damaging to Pope Francis’ credibility, who despite his much-touted “zero tolerance” policy for abuse has already come under fire for not handling previous scandals appropriately.
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://worldwidechristians.6forum.info

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Mon 25 Sep 2017, 10:17 pm

September 24, 2017
https://www.conservativeinstitute.org/conservative-news/pope-francis-major-scandal.htm?
Long Thiên / Public Domain
The progressive Pope Francis has found himself battling an ecclesiastical insurgency from within the Church. In response to socially liberal positions held by Pope Francis which defy Catholic doctrine, a group of ranking Church leaders have issued a “filial correction” to the pope for propagating heretical positions on “marriage, the moral life, and the reception of the sacraments.”

The 25-page letter signed by 62 Church officials from 20 countries was sent to Pope Francis on Aug. 11, and after over a month with no response, the signatories decided to release the letter to the public.

The Church has not issued a “Correctio filialis de haeresibus propagatis,” or, “A filial correction concerning the propagation of heresies,” since 1333 when Pope John XXII was admonished for errors that he would come to recant on his deathbed.

Add your email address below to receive quality, honest conservative news and analysis every day:

Enter your real email address here...
Subscribe
Clerical insurrection
The clergy’s dissent originates from the Pope’s April 2016 Amoris Laetitia (The Joy of Love) and “other words, deeds and omissions” made by Francis and his promotion of seven heretical positions about marriage, the moral life, and the reception of the sacraments.

The academics, priests, and theologians who challenged the pontiff stopped short of calling Francis a heretic, instead insisting that the head of the Catholic Church was furthering a “heretical system.”

The signatories wrote:

Catholics need to be warned not only against these seven errors, but also against this heretical system as such, not least by reason of Your Holiness’s praise of the man who originated it.
Schism
The clergymen enumerate the Pope’s offenses in Amoris Laetitia, claiming that “heretical positions are insinuated or encouraged” within the document and that Francis “wishes Catholics to interpret these passages in a way that is, in fact, heretical.”

Specifically, the Pope has claimed that remarried and divorced Catholics may once again receive Communion, contrary to established Church doctrine. Regarding the document’s discussion of homosexuality, Slate contributor William Saletan called Amoris Laetitia “a closeted argument for gay marriage.”

When Amoris Laetitia was first published, four dissenting Cardinals — Carlo Caffarra, Walter Brandmüller, Raymond Burke, and Joachim Meisner — officially demanded an explanation of passages from the document regarding vague passages that permit broad interpretations of family and sin. Just like the recently prescribed filial correction, Pope Francis responded to the Cardinal objections by ignoring them.

The laymen also objected to Pope Francis’s support for Martin Luther, 16th-century German monk whose opposition to Catholic doctrine kicked off the Protestant Reformation.

Progressive Pontiff
Pope Francis has been an active proponent for liberal causes since ascending to the Vatican in 2013. The Supreme Pontiff quickly became the darling of American mainstream media for taking progressive positions against capitalism, President Donald Trump’s proposed border wall and conservative Church doctrine.

Pope Francis has inserted his unsolicited opinion into a variety of subjects outside of his ecumenical expertise, speaking as an advocate for the Arab Muslim migrants flooding European towns and villages and standing up in favor of climate change legislation.

The Pope has consistently equated modernization with American liberalization, openly engaging in a race against time to replace ranking Church officials with liberal-minded clergymen.

However, the latest filial correction from important conservative figures in the Catholic world may be the first vibrations of a growing schism within the Church. The reigning pontiff may see his progressive experiments upend the Papacy, bringing an end to the liberal reformation that Pope Francis so adamantly pursues.
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://worldwidechristians.6forum.info

Back to top Go down