Who is online?
In total there are 15 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 15 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 111 on Thu 12 Dec 2013, 2:28 am
Latest topics
» CHRISTIAN NEWS NETWORK
Today at 12:41 am by Admin

» THE CLARION PROJECT
Today at 12:11 am by Admin

» ISRAEL BREAKING NEWS
Yesterday at 11:58 pm by Admin

» ENDTIME HEADLINES
Yesterday at 11:34 pm by Admin

» WAR DRUMS
Yesterday at 11:14 pm by Admin

» Mrs. P's Haven of Refuge Inspirational
Yesterday at 10:31 pm by Admin

» Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY.
Yesterday at 9:43 pm by Admin

» Prophecy Is Taking Shape As Iran Is Now Conquering Northern Iraq And Forming Its Shiite Crescent
Yesterday at 9:14 pm by Admin

» SHOEBAT
Yesterday at 8:42 pm by Admin

»  HONEST REPORTING Defending Israel from Media Bias plz read REGULAR UPDATES
Yesterday at 7:02 pm by Admin

»  BRITAIN NEWS AND ALERT's
Yesterday at 12:08 pm by Admin

» BREAKING: Putin Makes Surprising Trump Announcement
Yesterday at 10:32 am by Admin

» R.D SOUZA Saved by faith
Yesterday at 10:27 am by Admin

» HEAVEN LETTERS
Yesterday at 10:21 am by Admin

» WORLD ISRAEL NEWS
Yesterday at 10:01 am by Admin

» Asia Minor Turkey Missionary update PRAISE REPORTS & NEEDS
Sat 21 Oct 2017, 10:42 pm by Admin

» NUGGET Today's Devotional
Sat 21 Oct 2017, 10:33 pm by Admin

» Daily Disciples
Sat 21 Oct 2017, 8:53 pm by Admin

» ABOUT DONALD TRUMP
Sat 21 Oct 2017, 5:56 pm by Admin

» Shooting on Las Vegas Strip kills more than 50, hundreds wounded
Fri 20 Oct 2017, 10:53 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

BREAKING: Bill Clinton Sex Accuser Comes Forward With Horrifying Announcement

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Post  Admin on Sat 23 Sep 2017, 12:58 am

September 21, 2017 Frank Spear

Bill Clinton’s history is no secret. He has been involved with his share of scandals, particularly during his presidency. One of his accusers made a public announcement that is bound to turn heads.

Chelsea Clinton took to Twitter to ask the world what she could use as another word for horrifying, sick, and awful. Juanita Broaddrick, one of the women that claimed Bill Clinton raped her over 30 years ago came forward with her answer. Broaddrick responded, “Well, since you asked, Here’s my definition of horrifying, sick, & awful. Answer: Your father, Bill Clinton,” according to The Daily Caller.
Follow
Juanita Broaddrick @atensnut
Well, since you asked, Here's my definition of horrifying, sick & awful. Answer: Your father, Bill Clinton
8:39 PM - Feb 17, 2017 · Arkansas, USA
3,123 3,123 Replies 15,525 15,525 Retweets 28,127 28,127 likes
Twitter Ads info and privacy
Chelsea’s original tweet read,”I need a thesaurus. What’s another word for horrifying? Sick? Awful? Running out of adjectives these days that mean unconscionably terrible.”

She intended to describe a story where an illegal immigrant was detained after her domestic abuser reported her to ICE at the protective order hearing. Chelsea got more than she bargained for when she tried to virtue signal after Broaddrick responded.

Broaddrick had come forward to announce that former president Bill Clinton raped her back during his 1978 gubernatorial campaign in Arkansas. As one could imagine, she still holds resentment from that day.

Her response to Chelsea came soon after, but Chelsea never responded. In fact, according to Broaddrick, Chelsea deleted her tweet.

The follow-up tweet read, “I see Chelsea clinton deleted her tweet I answered. I did screenshot of it for my tweet thinking that might happen.” Her tweet was just one of many listed on Chelsea’s post that went after the daughter of the former president and presidential candidate. Many others mentioned Benghazi, and criticisms of her mother, Hillary Clinton.

This is not the first time that Chelsea and Broaddrick have gone toe-to-toe on Twitter. In fact, in September of 2016, Broaddrick responded to Chelsea when she brushed off allegations of her father’s sexual behavior.

Broaddrick responded to Chelsea via a series of tweets, according to Washington Times. She led into a seemingly accurate rant.

“Chelsea you said you don’t remember a time in your life that your parents weren’t being attacked. There’s a very good reason for this — your parents are not good people,” Broaddrick tweeted.

She went on to say that Bill Clinton is likely still a sexual predator, and Hillary has always lied for him to cover up his horrible crimes. It was a personal blow, but one that many would argue rings a bell of truth.

Former President Bill Clinton’s sexual predator actions continue to haunt him even after all these years. Do Bill Clinton’s accusers deserve their day in court?

POLL: Should Bill Clinton Be Held Accountable or His Actions?

Yes
No
Next
“I say again, ‘I was 35 when Bill Clinton raped me and Hillary tried to silence me. I am now 73. It never goes away,’” Broaddrick continued. “The truth is what has brought the attacks on your family and you are smart enough to know that by now.”

Broaddrick has only doubled down on her claims since she first came forward. There was some interaction between Bill and Broaddrick; there is no doubt about that. Maybe she is just trying to open Chelsea’s eyes to what has been hidden from her all this time.
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://worldwidechristians.6forum.info

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top