Who is online?
In total there are 14 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 13 Guests :: 2 Bots

Admin

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 111 on Thu 12 Dec 2013, 2:28 am
Latest topics
» THE CLARION PROJECT
Today at 2:27 pm by Admin

» WORTHY NEWS
Today at 10:52 am by Admin

» WAR DRUMS
Today at 10:22 am by Admin

» R.D SOUZA Saved by faith
Yesterday at 9:17 pm by Admin

» THE MASTERS LIST Dean W. Masters
Yesterday at 9:14 pm by Admin

» HEAVEN LETTERS
Yesterday at 8:48 pm by Admin

» Meditation Chip Brogden
Yesterday at 8:46 pm by Admin

»  HONEST REPORTING Defending Israel from Media Bias plz read REGULAR UPDATES
Yesterday at 4:31 pm by Admin

» ENDTIME HEADLINES
Yesterday at 3:27 pm by Admin

» WORLD ISRAEL NEWS
Yesterday at 12:44 pm by Admin

» US says Western Wall to remain part of Israel
Yesterday at 11:31 am by Admin

» Daily Disciples
Yesterday at 10:18 am by Admin

» ISLAMISTS ACCUSE TRUMP OF 'FALSIFYING' HISTORY
Yesterday at 10:17 am by Admin

» Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY.
Yesterday at 12:20 am by Admin

» NUGGET Today's Devotional
Yesterday at 12:12 am by Admin

» R.C. SPROUL, REFORMED THEOLOGIAN, DIES AT 78
Sat 16 Dec 2017, 10:59 pm by Admin

» FRANCIS FRANGIPANE MINISTRIES
Sat 16 Dec 2017, 12:32 am by Admin

» PROPHESY NEWS WATCH
Sat 16 Dec 2017, 12:26 am by Admin

» My Manna
Fri 15 Dec 2017, 11:57 pm by Admin

» +Dev+ Michael D. Inman
Fri 15 Dec 2017, 11:50 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

ALERT: Hillary Caught In Major New Fraud Scandal

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: ALERT: Hillary Caught In Major New Fraud Scandal

Post  Admin on Thu 19 Oct 2017, 9:09 pm

ALERT: Clinton Foundation Makes Sick Announcement – Shut It Down!

October 16, 2017 Frank Spear
The Clinton Foundation is known for their shady practices. The latest accusations levied against them stems from an incident involving big-time Hollywood film producer Harvey Weinstein.

According to The New York Times, Weinstein was paying off people that he was sexually harassing for decades. It was not until recently that he was caught. Weinstein is known for being one of the most prominent Democratic donors out there, and he has donated to the Clinton Foundation. Hillary Clinton finally announced, a week after he was caught, that she was disgusted by his crimes. She then went on to say that she was going to keep all of his donation money, about $250,000, according to Fox News.

The Clinton Foundation announced Sunday that they would not be able to return all of the money anyway because there was a good chunk of it already spent on other projects.

Craig Minassian, a spokesman for the Clinton Foundation, made it clear that an announcement about returning the money was right around the corner. Many people began to see the direction this was going in when Minassian took to Twitter.

“Suggesting @ClintonFdn return funds from our 330,000+ donors ignores the fact that donations have been used to help people across the world,” Minassian’s tweet read.

The call for Clinton to return the money came after the bombshell about Weinstein’s sexual predator behavior came to light. Around 30 women have come forward to admit that they were sexually harassed and/or raped by Weinstein.

Some of the names coming out are huge, and this obviously is drawing a ton of attention. People like Angelina Jolie, Gwyneth Paltrow, and Rose McGowan came forward to talk about their horrific incidents with Weinstein.

Now, Democrats are scrambling to do something with the donor money they received from Weinstein. Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer, Sen. Elizabeth Warren, and Sen. Al Franken — just to name a few — have vowed to donate the money given to them by Weinstein to charities.

It took Clinton a total of five days to come out and say anything about the incident, despite her reputation among the Left as a champion of women’s rights. Hillary gave a speech wherein she claimed to be “shocked and appalled” by Weinstein’s behavior.

During the 2016 election, Weinstein donated over $46,000 to Clinton’s campaign. This is not including private donations to The Clinton Foundation.

Hillary Clinton announced she is going to keep the money Harvey Weinstein donated to her foundation. Should she return it?

POLL: Should Hillary Donate The Money She Received From Weinstein?

Yes
No
Next
Clinton appeared on CNN and stated, “What other people are saying, what my former colleagues are saying, is they’re going to donate it to charity, and of course I will do that.”

“I give 10% of my income to charity every year, this will be part of that. There’s no – there’s no doubt about it.” Yet, there is no arguing that, after being so close to Weinstein, it is hard to believe that she didn’t have some knowledge of what was going on behind closed doors. It is safe to say that most people are done taking their moral advice from people in Hollywood

NEWS ALERT: Hillary Collapses…
October 17, 2017 Luis Miguel
https://www.christiannewsalerts.com/news-alert-hillary-collapses/?
Hillary Clinton has regularly been the subject of suspicions regarding her health. During the 2016 presidential election, many of Clinton’s detractors used her perceived health issues to argue that she was physically unfit for office.

Now the former Secretary of State is again prompting talk about her health. According to The Daily Mail, Clinton appeared on the BBC’s Graham Norton Show Monday wearing a surgical boot, which she attributed to a broken toe suffered after falling down a flight of stairs.

Clinton’s mishap occurred, she said, as she walked in heels carrying a cup of coffee. The fall caused her to miss appearances on several British shows, including ITV’s This Morning and Woman’s Hour on Radio 4.

The two-time presidential candidate, who was in the UK to promote her new book, What Happened, described her accident: “I was running down the stairs in heels with a cup of coffee in hand, I was talking over my shoulder and my heel caught and I fell backwards.”

“I tried to get up and it really hurt,” she continued. “I’ve broken my toe.” Clinton then went on to praise Britain’s health care system. “I’ve received excellent care from your excellent health service.”

Clinton, who turns 70 this month, had an X-ray done revealing her broken toe prior to appearing on Graham Norton’s popular celebrity talk show. The other British hosts lamented the loss of their much-anticipated guest.

Jane Garvey of Woman’s House apologized to her fans for the cancellation of her Clinton interview: “We’re working very, very hard to get this interview rescheduled and Hillary Clinton is very apologetic….so what can I say? That’s the situation.”

She later said, “I’d read the book and everything. Apologies.” Likewise, This Morning‘s Philip Schofield told his audience “Supposed to be interviewing Hillary Clinton… but she’s fallen over and hurt her foot!! Gutted.”

Interestingly, President Trump took a jab at Clinton Monday morning, writing on Twitter: “I was recently asked if Crooked Hillary Clinton is going to run in 2020? My answer was, ‘I hope so!'” Trump’s famous “Crooked Hillary” moniker has often been seen as an allusion to the ethics issues surrounding the former Secretary of State. However, some have interpreted the nickname as suggestive of Clinton’s supposed health issues.

The Democrat icon has publicly fallen on numerous occasions. Most prominently, Clinton appeared to suffer a fainting spell during a 9/11 ceremony last year, The Daily Beast reported. She was seen slumping, falling over, and eventually helped into a vehicle. One witness, a senior law enforcement official, said: “They threw her in like she was a side of beef.”

Hillary Clinton has had a slew of health issues. Is she fit for any kind of public office if she chooses to stay in politics?

POLL: Would President Trump Beat Hillary In The 2020 Election If She Ran Again?

Yes
No
Next
According to the Clinton campaign, the former Secretary of State had been diagnosed with pneumonia and suffered the effects of dehydration. In another famous case, Clinton tripped while boarding a plane during a State Department trip to Yemen.

The footage was later edited into a gif, which President Trump shared on Twitter. While Democrats censured Trump’s retweet, his supporters saw it as a humorous take on Clinton’s penchant for falling.

Whether Clinton’s instability is due to a health issue, fatigue or incidental, the former Secretary of State does, indeed, suffer some very public and unfortunate health events. These events necessarily result in questions.
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://worldwidechristians.6forum.info

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Wed 16 Aug 2017, 8:07 pm

August 15, 2017 Benjamin Welton
https://www.christiannewsalerts.com/hillary-in-major-new-fraud-scandal/?utm_medium=push&utm_source=AP&utm_campaign=onesignal
The more the American public sees Hillary Clinton and her coalition, the more they breathe a sigh of relief that Donald Trump was elected in 2016. Even the pastors in Clinton’s camp seem infected with lying tongue.

The Reverend Matthew Deuel of Winona Lake, Indiana’s Mission Point Community Church told CNN that Reverend Bill Shillady’s new book contains plagiarism. Rev. Shillady, who worked for Clinton’s campaign in 2016, apparently stole words from Deuel’s blog and put them in his forthcoming book Strong For a Moment Like This, according to Newsmax.

Here’s the evidence: In Deuel’s blog post, which was originally published in March of 2016, the Reverend wrote: “For the disciples and Christ followers in the first century, Good Friday represented the day that everything fell apart. All was lost. The momentum and hope of a man, claiming to be the Son of God, the Messiah who was supposed to change everything, had been executed.”

Rev. Shillady’s email submission to Clinton, which was published by CNN, contains the following lines: “For the disciples and Christ’s followers in the first century, Good Friday represented the day that everything fell apart. All was lost. The momentum and hope of a man claiming to be the Son of God, the Messiah who was supposed to change everything, had been executed.”

In the same blog post, Deuel wrote: “Death will be shattered. Hope will be restored. Redemption is coming. But first, we must live through the darkness and seeming hopelessness of Friday.”

Rev. Shillady’s email says: “Death will be shattered. Hope will be restored. But first, we must live through the darkness and seeming hopelessness of Friday.”

Rev. Deuel claims that Rev. Shillady never contacted him, nor cited his blog in his email submissions. If that is the case, then Rev. Shillady is definitely guilty of plagiarism.

Rev. Dr. Bill Shillady has known Clinton for 15 years. According to him, Clinton received the Good Word every day on the campaign trail and imbued her political message with the lessons that she received from the United Methodist church and its traditions.

A fluff piece published by Philly.com claims that Rev. Shillady is not only a large influence on Clinton but that her “deep-seated” faith helped her get through her defeat in November.

Article writer Kristin E. Holmes mused that Clinton could become a Protestant preacher.

All of these gushing articles about Clinton’s faith seem to overlook her unsavory history. On election night, Clinton apparently got drunk and shouted obscenities at everyone around her. The word “meltdown” has been used to describe this particular incident.

During the campaign itself, Mrs. Clinton did not heed Jesus’ warning in the Book of Matthew (“Judge not, that ye not be judged”) when she characterized Trump’s supporters as a “Basket of deplorables.”

Clinton’s supposed Christian faith also did not stop her from saying in 2015: “Deep-seated cultural codes, religious beliefs, and structural biases have to be changed.” This was directed at Christians who do not support the state-sponsored murder of the unborn.

Clinton’s Christian faith also did not preclude an alliance with George Soros, a financier who consistently supports anti-Christian causes throughout the world, and Saudi Arabia, a Sunni Muslim country that does not take in Christian refugees and does not let Christians build churches or outwardly celebrate their religion.

Hillary Clinton does not seem to take her Christianity very seriously, and Rev. Shillady seems to have a problem with the truth.
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://worldwidechristians.6forum.info

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top