Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 111 on Thu 12 Dec 2013, 2:28 am
Latest topics
» ENDTIME HEADLINES
Today at 1:34 pm by Admin

» WAR DRUMS
Today at 1:32 pm by Admin

» CHRISTIAN NEWS NETWORK
Today at 12:49 pm by Admin

» HEAVEN LETTERS
Today at 12:38 pm by Admin

» FRANCIS FRANGIPANE MINISTRIES
Today at 12:35 pm by Admin

» Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY.
Today at 12:32 pm by Admin

» HEARTLIGHT — A Year with Jesus
Today at 12:30 pm by Admin

» Daily Disciples
Today at 11:31 am by Admin

» ISRAEL BREAKING NEWS
Yesterday at 9:18 pm by Admin

» THE CLARION PROJECT
Yesterday at 8:49 pm by Admin

» PROPHESY NEWS WATCH
Yesterday at 7:17 pm by Admin

» Mrs. P's Haven of Refuge Inspirational
Yesterday at 7:13 pm by Admin

» R.D SOUZA Saved by faith
Yesterday at 7:02 pm by Admin

» Lam 3
Yesterday at 5:54 pm by clark thompson

» NUGGET Today's Devotional
Yesterday at 5:13 pm by Admin

» Christianity is Rapidly Growing in Iran
Yesterday at 5:12 pm by Admin

» THE MASTERS LIST Dean W. Masters
Yesterday at 4:42 pm by Admin

» +Dev+ Michael D. Inman
Yesterday at 12:39 pm by Admin

» Meditation Chip Brogden
Yesterday at 11:50 am by Admin

» Daily Encounter with: ACTS International
Yesterday at 11:13 am by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

POSITIVE PRAYER VERSES

View previous topic View next topic Go down

POSITIVE PRAYER VERSES

Post  Admin on Mon 07 Aug 2017, 8:19 pm

Bible Verses About Speaking Things Into Existence

Bible verses related to Speaking Things Into Existence from the King James Version (KJV) by Relevance - Sort By Book Order

Mark 11:22-24 - And Jesus answering saith unto them, Have faith in God.   (Read More...)

Proverbs 18:21 - Death and life [are] in the power of the tongue: and they that love it shall eat the fruit thereof.

Matthew 21:22 - And all things, whatsoever ye shall ask in prayer, believing, ye shall receive.

Isaiah 55:11 - So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper [in the thing] whereto I sent it.

2 Corinthians 4:13 - We having the same spirit of faith, according as it is written, I believed, and therefore have I spoken; we also believe, and therefore speak;

Romans 4:17 - (As it is written, I have made thee a father of many nations,) before him whom he believed, [even] God, who quickeneth the dead, and calleth those things which be not as though they were.

2 Corinthians 4:18 - While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen: for the things which are seen [are] temporal; but the things which are not seen [are] eternal.

Matthew 12:34-36 - O generation of vipers, how can ye, being evil, speak good things? for out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh.   (Read More...)

Genesis 1:1-31 - In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.   (Read More...)

Mark 11:23 - For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith.

Romans 10:17 - So then faith [cometh] by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.

Hebrews 11:1-10 - Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.   (Read More...)

Ezekiel 12:25 - For I [am] the LORD: I will speak, and the word that I shall speak shall come to pass; it shall be no more prolonged: for in your days, O rebellious house, will I say the word, and will perform it, saith the Lord GOD.

Ezekiel 37:1-10 - The hand of the LORD was upon me, and carried me out in the spirit of the LORD, and set me down in the midst of the valley which [was] full of bones,   (Read More...)

1 Corinthians 1:28 - And base things of the world, and things which are despised, hath God chosen, [yea], and things which are not, to bring to nought things that are:
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://worldwidechristians.6forum.info

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top