Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 111 on Thu 12 Dec 2013, 2:28 am
Latest topics
» ISRAEL VIDEO'S
Today at 5:43 pm by Admin

» CHRISTIAN NEWS NETWORK
Today at 5:02 pm by Admin

» ENDTIME HEADLINES
Today at 3:23 pm by Admin

» THE CLARION PROJECT
Today at 2:27 pm by Admin

» WORTHY NEWS
Today at 10:52 am by Admin

» WAR DRUMS
Today at 10:22 am by Admin

» R.D SOUZA Saved by faith
Yesterday at 9:17 pm by Admin

» THE MASTERS LIST Dean W. Masters
Yesterday at 9:14 pm by Admin

» HEAVEN LETTERS
Yesterday at 8:48 pm by Admin

» Meditation Chip Brogden
Yesterday at 8:46 pm by Admin

»  HONEST REPORTING Defending Israel from Media Bias plz read REGULAR UPDATES
Yesterday at 4:31 pm by Admin

» WORLD ISRAEL NEWS
Yesterday at 12:44 pm by Admin

» US says Western Wall to remain part of Israel
Yesterday at 11:31 am by Admin

» Daily Disciples
Yesterday at 10:18 am by Admin

» ISLAMISTS ACCUSE TRUMP OF 'FALSIFYING' HISTORY
Yesterday at 10:17 am by Admin

» Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY.
Yesterday at 12:20 am by Admin

» NUGGET Today's Devotional
Yesterday at 12:12 am by Admin

» R.C. SPROUL, REFORMED THEOLOGIAN, DIES AT 78
Sat 16 Dec 2017, 10:59 pm by Admin

» FRANCIS FRANGIPANE MINISTRIES
Sat 16 Dec 2017, 12:32 am by Admin

» PROPHESY NEWS WATCH
Sat 16 Dec 2017, 12:26 am by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

HEAVEN LETTERS

Page 3 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: HEAVEN LETTERS

Post  Admin on Tue 24 Oct 2017, 10:31 am

Heavenletter #6178 Be a Shining Sun, October 24, 2017
God said:
You have not always been a hero in your own Life. On occasion, in your small way, you may have been an anti-hero. The mistake is that you looked down on a Field of Flowers of Human Beings and, instead of seeing the Flowers in the Sunlight, you saw offense, and you set out to set the record straight according to how you saw it. In defense of yourself, you retaliated. You didn't know how to stop. You had your dukes up. Beloveds, you were short-sighted, and you had a short fuse.

You knew outrage. You protested the haphazardness with which Life approached you. Life did not always behave as it most certainly ought to have, you think. You would teach Life and those who had participated a lesson. You who felt badgered badgered back.

You thought you were standing up for yourself. You thought Life had let you down. Others had sold you short, yet it is you who sold yourself short. You felt sure that Life had strewn villains around. In your eyes, this person and that person were not who they were supposed to be. They did not have the right to be as they appeared.

You hit back. You had to do something. Hitting back seemed to be the only defense you had. You wanted to set the record straight, and so you stuck your chin out.

Instead of holding your palms upward as do the Peacemakers, you let Peace fall by the wayside.

Forgive yourself now. You didn't know better then. Now you are wiser and stronger. You are not a saint nor must you be. Now you see differently, Beloveds. No longer are you a warrior. Now you move over to the side as a True Friend.

Beloveds, what else is there for you to do? Now that you see differently, you respond differently. And now others are better able to respond differently to you. Why, you can become benefactors to one another.

You turned the other cheek of your understanding. You are no longer high and mighty. Through the Grace of God, you see differently. Through the Grace of God, you calm down. It is not an act you perform. When you see no offense, for what reason would you have to do anything?

The Sun wakes up in the morning. The Sun doesn't have to do anything but shine. The Sun just gets up. Without decision, the Sun appears as the Sun it is. The Sun isn't a cloud, nor is the Sun playing the part of a hero. The Sun simply does what is natural for Suns to do. Hallowed be the Sun, and hallowed be you.

The Sun doesn't question. The Sun has no decisions to make. The Sun is just being a Sun. Is the Sun to be anything but the Sun?

The Sun sees no big deal. The Sun rolls out of bed. The Sun doesn't protest. The Sun is its own Dawn.

Each Child of Mine is a Sun. It is easy to be a Sun. Just come from the East and get up. Bring Glad Tidings.

The Sun shines on all. The Sun knows it is Love. The Sun knows that Love Is All. The Sun doesn't create Love. The Sun doesn't say -- it doesn't even occur to the Sun to say anywhere in the world: "You complained about Me today. You said I was too hot. Therefore, you don't get my Light today. Not until I see that you are sorry and never find fault with me again."

Suns aren't like that. Suns simply shine. Suns simply roll out of bed and Shine on All. Suns simply greet. Be a Sun. Shine Light.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/be-a-shining-sun.html

Thank you for including this link when publishing this Heavenletter elsewhere.

Copyright ©️ 1999-Now Heavenletters™️
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://worldwidechristians.6forum.info

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Mon 23 Oct 2017, 8:14 pm

Heavenletter #6177 Blessings Are on Their Way to You, October 23, 2017

God said:
Dear Ones, when you see bad guys in front of you, you have brought them into existence. You imagine you see them when you brought them in before you. When you see villains, you see them in your mind. They are of your imagination. You are disturbed by that which you call forth. You manifest your ideas. You take to your ideas. You believe in them. You believe wholeheartedly in what exists in the mist of your thoughts.

You would never do that, not consciously would you, not when you are clear would you. Unclear, you insist that bad guys exist, always have, always will.

Tell Me, Dears, whose creation can bad guys be but your own popping up in all corners of the world? They are someone’s thoughts. Unbeknownst to yourself, you appropriate bad guys. Certainly, these offenders to your rickety ego system appear before you like floaters in your eyes. You are your own victim, I kid you not.

Let go of the concept of danger, and now predict blessings lying in store for you.

When you feel a grudge creeping up inside your Heart and Mind, who handed it to you? You did. And when someone else before you appears to have a grudge ready against you, who notes and declares this? Who brings you the invention of the Theory of Grudges altogether? You put grudges on a shelf where you can behold them.

Sleepy Eyes, I do not pick on you. There are those of My Children who believe I am accountable to you for how you see the world. You are accountable for how you see the world. You are also responsible for the world. Raise yourself High, and you will scale Great Heights. This does not mean that I grant you your every wish, and all will be as you will.

Wipe away grudges from the Face of the Earth. Bestow Peace. If anything is to crowd your mind, let it be Peace. From whence comes Peace but from Love?

Send yourself a beautiful invitation to the world as if you were I, God. A universal invitation could go something like this:

“Dear Everyone, I invite you to the world. Yes, all possibilities abound. How do you desire your invitation to read? Let’s make One Invitation to the Entire Oneness of the Universe.

“Begin with the idea of Blue Skies coming your way. Clear Blue Waters, sparkling with the Sun’s Light, Life on Earth is filling up with Peace and Silence and all you desire. Love and Beauty abound to fill up non-existent space.

“In the midst of Life are you, a Visitor here, welcomed for the enjoyment of the Earth.

“Enjoyment and Ease and All Wonder are the Menu of the Day. There are no exceptions.

“You are Wondrous, and Life is Wondrous.

“You come here to Earth to lie down in Green Pastures.

“As One with you, I lounge on the Happiness of Still Waters. We breathe deeply. Love emanates. We are replete with Love. We star in Love. We know naught but Love. It is a fact, that there is naught but Love.

“There is no end to Stars, and that which you call you -- you are nothing less than Starlight. You are Starlight as clear as a Bell.

“Avast! You sail the Skies, day and night. You drink of the Clear Waters. You know Everyone – the One – as your Self, for you are what the Kingdom of Heaven is made of and comfortable in the Oneness We are. We hold hands like cut-outs circling the Universe.

“Welcome, One, here. Welcome to My Heart. I am here. Oneness is here. Welcome to Life on Earth as Life truly swings around the world.”

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/blessings-are-on-their-way-to-you.html

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sun 22 Oct 2017, 10:21 am

Heavenletter #6176 A Steady Stream of Self-Love, October 22, 2017

God said:
When you truly Love yourself, what difficulties can there be? When you love yourself, what greater Proof of Love could you have from anywhere? I ask you to claim your own Love. Your Name is deeply embedded in My Heart and My Love. Your Love and My Love are the One and the Same. You are Mine, as I am yours.

Love Yourself, and worries no longer exist. Your basic source of worry has been that you feel unLoved, or, at the very least, not Loved enough.

Yes, of course, this is the case. Lack of Love is the crux of all worries. When a Loved One flies the coop, you protest. Whether your Loved One leaves you from personal choice or from leaving Earth, you howl that you are bereft of Love. When Loved Ones innocently die, you may feel: "How could they, how dare they go leave Me alone without them. Who is going to love me now?"

Through thick and thin, Beloveds, Love Yourself. Then what will you mourn? Love Yourself as I do Love you, for you art My Very Self.

You are Loveworthy. When you Love yourself, you are not forlorn. Stop gazing at disparity, and you will not conceive of even the concept of loneliness. You will be your own steady Stream of Love. You will be complete unto yourself. When you Love yourself, what imagined lack can hold you in its thrall?

Trade in loss for Love instead.

Instead of being fraught with worry and rue and sorrow and feeling sorry for being imperfect, fill yourself with Love. When it comes to Love, take Love out from its confines.

Love is your Natural Prerogative, yet you wrapped up your Love and put it away. Instead of Loving from the Sun of Your Heart, you called for Love to come to you from somewhere far away. You are learning, dear Ones, that there is nowhere else but within. There is nowhere else, and there is no one else. You are It, for you are naught but Myself. There is no separation in this Universe.

When you feel cast aside, it is you who has cast yourself aside. Come to your Inner Chambers with Me.

There is no individual you. You made this individual appurtenance up. You have no valid Identity but Oneness. There is no living separately from Me. Oneness is not alone. Oneness is Wholeness. Loneliness does not exist. It's something made up. Foreswear loneliness. Whatever you may think, you merit Oneness. You are nothing but Oneness. No longer attach yourself to an emptiness that does not exist.

You pulled the wool over your own eyes. You sold yourself on a fake I.D. Your fake I.D. does not cross borders, Beloveds. A fake I.D. makes you think you are isolated. Isolation is a false front. Come out of the shadows. Face front. Admit your One Self to all the Love that is yours. Reclaim Love.

There is no lack of Love. When you think so, you side-swipe yourself. You protest and finagle away your birthright. In so doing, you fling yourself away from the Kingdom of Heaven. The troubles of the world come from this disavowal of your True Heritage. Put your ignorance away. You have no right to it.

I know. I know all your excuses. You mistake humility. You call humility arrogance, and arrogance humility. Certainly it is not humility when you manufacture that you know better than what I say. This is not your modesty. This is your ignorance which is a form of immodesty. It is immodest of you to raise your own flag.

What do you think it means when you hear: "To Thine Own Self Be True."

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/a-steady-stream-of-self-love.html

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sat 21 Oct 2017, 8:48 pm

Heavenletter #6175 An Amazing Cast of Characters in Your Life, October 21, 2017

God said:
If from this Life on Earth you had one adventure to choose as your all-time favorite, you might find yourself attached to a slew of moments. You might not have the heart to give away even one of the now precious moments that wove themselves into your Life.

Which person could you give away? Truly, it would be too difficult. You have many moments and many people in this Life you may have called miserable more than once, yet you see now that they mean more to you now than you had let on to yourself.

Which face could you give up? Which voice? Whose eyes? Which hands? Which breath?

You may have well made a fuss during these moments you now see in a different light. It's hard to understand now that you had carried ill-will. Of course, your ego was uptight. How could one or another person have stoked so much animosity in you? How could you have wasted even five minutes in resentment and indignation?

You would cast out your ego now. At this moment, you have cast it out. Tomorrow you might find another occasion for upset here and there. Perhaps you will think better of it sooner this time. There is no way you would really toss out one soul so ruthlessly.

You have had an amazing cast of characters in your Life. They all played their parts spectacularly. No one could have played their parts better.

From your past, schoolteachers now long gone thirty years, let's say, which one would you not run up to now in Joy? Any one of your elementary school teachers you would not? If the teacher still lives on Earth, he or she may no longer have any recollection of you, yet you remember all your teachers from long ago. Unbeknownst to you, each teacher had stolen your heart. Had you only known sooner, you may well wish that you had said a fond goodbye. Their role in your Life may have been a minor role, yet now their participation in your Life means more to you. Please do not think you are just being sentimental.

What you realize now, whether others' places in your Life were minor or not, pleasant or not, no matter what they represented to you or not, each teacher played his or her part in your Life. Whatever the parts were, whatever their significance or insignificance may have been, they played their part to the hilt. They were characters and personalities in your Life. They played their parts for you in good stead. You may be sorry now for the part you played.

Even Cinderella's wicked stepmother, as wicked as she was, was instrumental. If there had not been the wicked stepmother and wicked stepsisters, would Cinderella's foot have fit the glass slipper so perfectly?

Somehow the people in your past, even those you begrudged, were nevertheless part of your engagement in Life. This was the story you wrote then. You would rewrite the story now.

I applaud Cinderella that she rose above her past. She didn't let her wicked stepmother hold her back.

In a fairy tale, the good thing is that there are roles. The people who play the roles enact them.

Some of the characters in your Life may not have been virtuous. They may well have been seriously misguided. They may have been hazardous.

Now that they are no longer on stage, they dropped their ridicule of you, and now you drop your attachment to the roles as you saw them then.

They were like no other, those who played their roles in your Life. One way or another, they entered your Life. Whether they played a horrendous part in your Life or a sweet one, they played their roles.

Now you would play your own part differently, and together your lives would have made up a different story.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/an-amazing-cast-of-characters-in-your-life.html

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Fri 20 Oct 2017, 9:38 pm

Heavenletter #6174 What’s in a Name?, October 20, 2017

God said:
Coincidences are what you see in front of you as unlikely bizarre occurrences. Coincidences carry a certain aura of unbelievability, yet such combinations do occur, and they occur frequently enough to be common even in their seeming impossibility. Well, you have heard that there are no limits, so why are you so surprised?

Some remarkability appears as rare and odd to you, for you do not expect the improbable. You see limits whereas Life sets none. This includes what you are thrilled with as well as what you are appalled at. Your view is your view, and it is you who puts your view in place. It is you who doesn't hold conscious awareness to seeming coincidence.

You bought a certain size bag chock-full with sundry items for $5.00 at a yard sale, and the bag, as it turns out, contains either a cubic zircon or a rare diamond, all seemingly by chance. Which is for your shopping pleasure? You call yourself out of luck when your bag includes a zircon. You find yourself whoppingly lucky when it is a 2-carat diamond you come home with!

You have good fortune regardless. You simply have one experience, or you have another. Of course, it matters to you, yet, in the long term, what difference does it make?

There are many ways you can look at the feats in Life. It's all in your mind, isn't it? Something is as you say it is -- it is like this or like that. You make appraisals often, one you favor and another you don't. In this way, it can be said that you call the shots. You are the one who considers yourself an authority. What if you aren't really? What if everything you vouch for is simply a label you paste on? You declare conclusions.

Inevitably, what does it matter when the tables are turned, and glass is called rare and diamonds common? If gold were seen as dross and tin held the rank of gold, you simply could say up-sa-daisy! Regardless of reasoning, is everything, after all, a matter of opinion? If everyone has his or her own opinion, who can declare the validity or fallacy of another's opinion? Who has the right or might to judge, and what for?

In the world, votes generally come down to numbers. Is Life a matter of pecking order? Who has the right to say another is correct or incorrect? Your heart may say one thing and another's heart something else, yet which of My Children insists on one way or the other. What is the difference between a squabble in first grade and a war in the adult world?

And so people line up, and choices are made, and someone wins, and someone else loses. The one who is called victorious -- what has he won? Anything? Pride perhaps, yet what is pride but an empty promise? For a moment, he is prideful. His arm is raised for only a moment as winner. He will pass the winner's cup on soon enough.

What is winning but another stamp of approval here today, I say, and gone tomorrow.

Even when Peace is won, what is the meaning? Forced surrender isn't peace. Forced surrender isn't so quiet. Forced surrender can be a brewing storm. Declaring Peace may not mean Peace, so what is the good of it? Does the world think that silenced uproar is the same as Peace? Peace has to be more than the absence of riot.

Only beautiful is beautiful. Declaring something beautiful is a declaration of beauty. You can declare righteousness or anything until you are blue in the face, yet what good is it?

You can declare fallacy true, yet fallacy remains fallacy.

No one needs to declare himself a Prince. Declaring doesn't make it true.

I declare you a Prince. I speak Truth -- yet when will you believe Me?

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/what-s-in-a-name.html

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Thu 19 Oct 2017, 9:33 pm

Heavenletter #6173 With Silver Spoons in Hand, October 19, 2017

God said:
The reference to everything in the relative world being relative in its appearance cannot be overlooked. Relative means relative to everything else. This means that everything is compared to something else. This implies opposites and constant comparisons. Thinking in terms of opposites can be looked at as not so hotsy-totsy. Looking more deeply, it may be wiser to not compare and contrast so much. Life on Earth is not always made up of what someone else may be doing better or worse than someone else.

On a surface layer, We can honestly wonder about Suzy’s comparing her dress to Lily’s. Whether the comparison is up or down for one or the other, wherein lies the merit? Possibly, when Suzy and Lily are both dress designers, there can be a business reason to contrast and compare.

Let Us take another look at comparisons and contrasts, for from another direction there can be some merit in contrasts.

Let’s say in the land where you live, you have just had two weeks of rain and now the Sun comes out. Without having to speak of it or figure it out, you are brightened on this day. You smile up at the Sun. You take a deep breath. You are heartened. This is good news – the Sun Is Shining Once Again. What a good day! These are the circumferences you assign.

If you live where there is a lot of smog, and you visit the country, again you take a deep breath. Once again, you recognize the good fortune of fresh air.

Perhaps you haven’t been a good dancer. You’ve been too stiff. Then, one evening, you have a breakthrough, and you really find yourself dancing as you had dreamed of dancing. You spin in air!

On another day, your heart is broken. On another day, the heaviness you took on fades for a while, and, as with the Sun, the heaviness lifts, and your heart begins to hum a tune.

Perhaps your country is at odds with another country. Perhaps your own country is at odds with itself. Perhaps two countries have been war-torn, and now Peace has been declared. The country that loses the war may feel defeated while the one that wins is overjoyed. There are three matters here – winning, losing and the end of war.

There is the declaration of no more fighting! Think of it! Of course, both countries have won regardless. Peace has been declared. And so, there is at least a modicum of Peace. Let there be dancing in the streets! Let there be hugging and kissing and jumping and leaping and singing! Now there is absence of active war. The contrast is marked.

Because this is relative life, the Joy may settle down, and now you may see or question other battles to fight. Absence of war is no longer so Joyous until you spot a flower in bloom.

Ah, the little joys that can sprout like weeds.

Beloveds, even in war, there are still remnants of Joy and remembrances of Peace.

Of course, wherever you find yourself, you can find that which lifts your Heart. Lift it. Lift your heart and lift others’ hearts. Lift the world. This is an assignment I have ever given to you. I have given this assignment to everyone. Remind yourself of the Great Power that lies within you.

Your Great Power to spot Joy is ready to spring up from you for all the world to see. If not see, to feel, to embrace, to blossom along with. The Bells of Joy in Life’s Potency can rise from anywhere, and, therefore, everywhere, including bursting from you!

All is not lost. It is a scientific fact that no energy is lost. You know, of course, that I did not really clasp onto the details of Creation. When Creation began, you could compare me to a hungry diner who goes into a fine restaurant to put my order in and wait for it to appear.

“This is what I would like,” I say to the waiter in this seedling restaurant in which the whole world will be served, and, voila, you arise and all the confluence of the world perfectly created arises and is still here -- this world born anew. Life may not always have been well-used, yet Life is still here in the world just the same, and it is still your Life to play in and to love playing in wherever you may be and with whomever you happen to be, including with Me as We sit down at the Table of Life with silver spoons in hand.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/with-silver-spoons-in-hand.html

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Wed 18 Oct 2017, 10:53 pm

Heavenletter #6171 Let’s Turn the World Upside Down, October 17, 2017

God said:
Hello, Beloveds, how are you today? Actually, let Me tell you how and Who you are. Let's have a new take on you and all this that you call Life.

You may have been thinking that Life is worrisome. Surely, you have thought to one depth or another that there really is something the matter with you, or, you are soon to be in some kind of trouble or turmoil, that it is inevitable that you will be undone sooner or later. How about getting out of the whole concept of trouble and so erase fear and fatigue from the whole of Earth?

As it is, there are costs My Children apply to living Life on Earth. You may think you are to pay up all the presumed costs of living. One is financial and your tribute to the idea that costs will always be going up. Let's remove this idea from the face of the Earth. Let's better suggest Blue Skies and Sunshine and radiate them.

What if My Children have the idea that, if everything is going to go up in smoke, everything is going to come up roses! Oh, yes, please rise to this thought, and the whole world will change before your eyes. This isn't pie in the sky, Beloveds. This is Celebration. What a Celebration every day will be! About time, wouldn't you say?

What if you had the idea that you never had to replenish anything? And the idea that you never had to be repaid for anything, that no one has to even say thank you to you? Rather, uphold the idea that everything is A-OK -- just the way it is!

What if you let go of the idea that you are to be the fixer of the world? Cast yourself in a different role that you are here for one reason, and that is to enjoy the world and to bless Joy to the World and bless Joy to everyone in the world. Never mind so much what others have to do and be.

Consider yourself a Great Artist in Life on Earth and everyone else as a Great Artist in Life as well. No one pretends. No one pretends there is loss, and there is no urgent need to finish a Painting of Life to a preconceived idea.

Turn the world upside-down indeed. This isn't a big deal. Do you recall pineapple-upside down cake? Enjoy. Yes, let's turn the world topsy-turvy. Turn the world upsa-daisy. Be sprightly. Be all you want to be. This is not a performance. This is a revelation. Reveal Truth as I do from the Sunny Side of the Street.

Truth is Beauty. Oh, yes, you may have thought that Truth was a Trick of the Mind. Immerse yourself in Revelation. Revelation is when the Sun comes out. The Truth is that the Sun never dims. The Sun ever shines brightly. You may have been looking from a different angle.

Remove from your mind the thought of any concept such as unhappy Truth. Truth is Light, and Light is Beautiful. Un-dwell your mind from gossip about the world. Let's shake hands on this.

Get it through your head that you are here for Love, for the Love of Everything. To be a Knower of Truth is to be a Knower of Love and Joy. Jump for Joy!

Enter into the world with joie de vivre and no more unending discussion. Enough moaning and groaning and pursing your lips about the state of the world.

Beloveds, enlighten the world. Enlighten the world simply. All you have to do is to herald the world. Make room for the world in your Heart. In your Heart is where the world exists anyway.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/let-s-turn-the-world-upside-down.html

Heavenletter #6172 See Life as Your Good Friend, October 18, 2017

God said:
What a difference a day makes! One day in Life, everything comes up roses. Another day, you may feel torn apart.

Part of you wishes Life would make up its mind, yet Life arrives as it arrives, whether you like it or not. However Life appears, you have to go along with it.

You may feel that Life isn’t rock-solid when it may be you who wavers. Yes, Life doesn’t stay the same, yet must you see Life as an affront and allow yourself to be railroaded?

Is your happiness really so dependent upon what happens around you? Turn your face to the Sun or to the rain with openness. You wonder why Life doesn’t give you a break, yet, how about you, Beloveds? How about your giving Life a break? Could you be more amenable to Life as it shows up? Is it so much how Life shows up, or is it the way you receive Life as if Life is out to get you?

There are days when you are really out of sorts. Does Life owe you a living? Must Life coddle you and toss you only gifts wrapped in ribbons of gold? More vital than ribbons of gold lie gratitude, regard, and appreciation from you even for what you call hard times. Yes, for even the experience of Life the way you may see it.

You so desire Life to bow down to you. Beloveds, lean toward the idea of taking it for granted that Life does love you and does value you and does have you in mind and heart no matter how Life appears. You don’t have to keep score. You don’t really want a tug of war with Life, so let go of the idea that Life must suit you. There is more than one wave on the Sea.

You want Life to be momentous, spectacular, out of this world. Of course, this is the actuality. Meanwhile – as another expression of time – you may see life as incomplete and inconvenient. Life can appear as you expect, or Life can be too much or too little, or just not your cup of tea. It can also be said that My Children are willful. Certainly, you would like Life to please you, even spoil the daylights out of you, why not? Naturally, you have your mind set on first-class service.

Beloveds, you do deserve first class service. You may feel you have to beg for it. You may feel you have earned it, and, Beloveds, you’re not all wrong there. You would be so happy for Life to think well of you. As it is, Life does throw you a few bones, rather, Great Surprises and Great Recognition. Accept Life as it comes even when it is hard for you.

If Life is a dance, the thing is: You may not know the steps. You trip. You fumble. Once in a while, you sail and you fly, and the sky’s the limit. There are even days when it seems that you can do no wrong. Alas, there are other days when you feel you can’t do anything right.

You hear about the Stars and how they may rule. You do wonder about Free Will. In theory, you understand Free Will, yet, too often, you don’t feel Free Will as yours. Certainly, there are times when you feel that Life is imposed upon you. There are days when you would welcome a definition of Life that you could steer by, yet that just isn’t how Life always comes. There is more to Life than how you view it, dear ones. Life is a Treasure, and this you don’t always see, yet there is Greater for you to see.
Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/see-life-as-your-good-friend.html

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sun 15 Oct 2017, 2:06 pm

Heavenletter #6169 Life as It Seems to Be, October 15, 2017
God said:
It can be said that you get in the way of yourself.

If you did not gravitate to interference, I am thinking you would zoom along in Life. Of course, you do not have to zoom along. That you have to zoom is a contrasting idea you have like so many other contrasting ideas. Opposing ideas seem to start and halt your ideas.

Many of these particular ideas are called doubts. The world is full of them. Doubts are yours for the asking.

You have doubts because you hold fears to you. One of your monumental fears is fear of failing! The joker is that you cannot fail! How can you fail at Life when it is your Life to Live?

You are the author of your Life. I created you, indeed, and I also gave you free-standing Free Will, undeniably yours.

No one fails at Life. The common concept is, of course, that Life has to be fail-safe, as if your Life has to be one way, and, of course, one perfect way. Who is it in the world that says what is right for you or not right for you anyway? Is it they, them, others? Who?

How can you or anyone be so sure that you are not already perfectly right as you are, with or without stumbling blocks? How would you know that it is not perfect for you to be dyslexic or a stutterer or whatever else you may hold yourself accountable for?

You blame yourself in the world inasmuch as you believe someone else knows better than you. You may even believe that everyone else in the world knows better than you! There tends to be at least one counterpart who is always certain that he knows better than you, and you know less, and so you lose faith in your own inborn nature.

You might desire to change aspects in your Life -- or to change everything -- and you find your hands tied. Of course, you would have meant to please your parents and your teachers and your brothers and sisters and this neighbor or that, yet it's unlikely that you succeed in this anyway.

What would such a Life be anyway had you left you, yourself, out of sorts and out of the equation? It has happened.

I desire that all My Children had been loved more -- had, at the very least -- felt more loved.

There are parenting rules laid down in the world. Rules may change and then change back and change again. Certain styles are in favor one year and out of favor the next.

Fortunately, I do not set down all the rules that have been ascribed to Me. My rules are few. Love is good advice -- Great Advice -- and I will shout it from the rafters. I will also shout out again and again to my beloved frayed children:

"Love! And Love more, and, Dear Ones, don't worry so much. Perhaps peace is simply letting go of worries."

Certainly, I favor Peace. Everyone knows this. Yet I also give you Free Will and never do I take it away from you. I give Free Will to everyone.

Basically, this means:

Smoke the Peace Pipe -- or even raise your tomahawk, if you must, if you really must.

Give -- or take.

Smile, or, if you prefer, frown.

Everyone wants to breathe on his own. At the same time, everyone has a clue as to what, from a bigger picture, I, God, find meaningful.

There seems to be a recurrent desire that the Earth be cleared and started all over!

Yes, there are different drummers who hear different tunes.

Just think, you strive to be perfect.

How do you know that your Life is not perfect just as it is? How do you know that the often accepted right way is perfect for you or not? Who is it who establishes what is right for you? Who is it who knows for certain what is the right way for another anyway, dear ones?

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/life-as-it-seems-to-be.html

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sat 14 Oct 2017, 5:08 pm

Heavenletter #6168 Helping Your Neighbor, October 14, 2017

God said:
Beloveds, come close to Me. Set yourself apart from some things but not from Me, oh, no, dear ones, no, no, no, not from Me. Stay with Me, close to Me.

Set yourself aside from being consumed from past choices you may have made. Do not continue to hold decisions you have made and regret against you. Must you take your choices in the world so to heart? Don’t wrap regret around yourself.

Help others. Help others a lot, yet not harrow yourself unduly in the process.

When you conceive of many dangers, it is easy to run away from daring to help your neighbor. In the world, as you know it, there are many occasions for danger. It becomes easy to emblazon yourself with the ideal of serving you and yours before others as a fact of Life. It is easy to think this. It is easy indeed.

Often this way of thinking can be a way out for you, for you to see yourself as duty-bound in every instance to stand up for yourself: “Obviously, my family has to come first before all. This goes without saying.”

Nevertheless, great heroes in the world have chosen the Highest. Yes, it can be wise to take risks on behalf of others. I don’t see selfishness as a virtue. With all this being said, there are those of you, My Children, who just can’t go as far as you -- and I --might wish you would. In the process, if you make a wreck of yourself, you serve no one. That is the kicker.

Oh, there is such a fine line. When you are beyond your endurance with your own difficulties and unable to cope with others’ difficulties as well, well, you simply may be unable to. You just can’t make yourself, no matter what, go beyond your endurance. This is the way it sometimes is when you do not have the constitution to lift 200 pounds. The task is simply beyond you now.

If, in striving to be a hero, you become hysterical and overtaken with fear beyond your reckoning, to whom are you going to be of help anyway?

On the other hand, there can be times when you are stronger than you imagine, times when you may surprise yourself as to what you are truly capable of and find yourself sailing with flying colors.

Bear in mind, dear ones, that you don’t have to prove anything to anyone or yourself. You are not here on Earth to prove matters to yourself. You don’t have to take dares. Others also may not have known until this moment what decisions they could make freely on their own. They once may have been unable to. Who yet can make choices that they are, so far, are unable to make?

Those whom you see as sacrificing are doing what happens to rise within them to do -- or, it could be said, a choice arose and chose them.

No one is obliged to live with guilt over the past. Guilt of the past -- you must let go of it.

Don’t accrue guilt and punish yourself. Surely, guilt is not the purpose of your Life on Earth. Guilt is not a purpose I would unleash on you or anyone, for you all, each one of you, are My Beloveds. Let this heaviness of guilt go for because of what you in the past could not muster. Let go of guilt. Forgive yourself. Move out from the past when the past harbors guilt. You must.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/helping-your-neighbor.html

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sat 14 Oct 2017, 5:04 pm

Heavenletter #6168 Helping Your Neighbor, October 14, 2017

God said:
Beloveds, come close to Me. Set yourself apart from some things but not from Me, oh, no, dear ones, no, no, no, not from Me. Stay with Me, close to Me.

Set yourself aside from being consumed from past choices you may have made. Do not continue to hold decisions you have made and regret against you. Must you take your choices in the world so to heart? Don’t wrap regret around yourself.

Help others. Help others a lot, yet not harrow yourself unduly in the process.

When you conceive of many dangers, it is easy to run away from daring to help your neighbor. In the world, as you know it, there are many occasions for danger. It becomes easy to emblazon yourself with the ideal of serving you and yours before others as a fact of Life. It is easy to think this. It is easy indeed.

Often this way of thinking can be a way out for you, for you to see yourself as duty-bound in every instance to stand up for yourself: “Obviously, my family has to come first before all. This goes without saying.”

Nevertheless, great heroes in the world have chosen the Highest. Yes, it can be wise to take risks on behalf of others. I don’t see selfishness as a virtue. With all this being said, there are those of you, My Children, who just can’t go as far as you -- and I --might wish you would. In the process, if you make a wreck of yourself, you serve no one. That is the kicker.

Oh, there is such a fine line. When you are beyond your endurance with your own difficulties and unable to cope with others’ difficulties as well, well, you simply may be unable to. You just can’t make yourself, no matter what, go beyond your endurance. This is the way it sometimes is when you do not have the constitution to lift 200 pounds. The task is simply beyond you now.

If, in striving to be a hero, you become hysterical and overtaken with fear beyond your reckoning, to whom are you going to be of help anyway?

On the other hand, there can be times when you are stronger than you imagine, times when you may surprise yourself as to what you are truly capable of and find yourself sailing with flying colors.

Bear in mind, dear ones, that you don’t have to prove anything to anyone or yourself. You are not here on Earth to prove matters to yourself. You don’t have to take dares. Others also may not have known until this moment what decisions they could make freely on their own. They once may have been unable to. Who yet can make choices that they are, so far, are unable to make?

Those whom you see as sacrificing are doing what happens to rise within them to do -- or, it could be said, a choice arose and chose them.

No one is obliged to live with guilt over the past. Guilt of the past -- you must let go of it.

Don’t accrue guilt and punish yourself. Surely, guilt is not the purpose of your Life on Earth. Guilt is not a purpose I would unleash on you or anyone, for you all, each one of you, are My Beloveds. Let this heaviness of guilt go for because of what you in the past could not muster. Let go of guilt. Forgive yourself. Move out from the past when the past harbors guilt. You must.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/helping-your-neighbor.html

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Fri 13 Oct 2017, 9:42 am

Heavenletter #6167 You, Yes, You, Are God’s Glory, October 13, 2017

God said:
Beautiful Children of Mine, at the Heart of you, am I. Do not think that I glorify Myself, nor do I glorify you. You ARE My Glory. You ARE the Glory of God. This is how it is, plain and simple. This is Truth. This isn’t illusion or fanfare. This is not an attempt at cheer or encouragement. I am not spoofing you. You just can’t quite take in what I say, and so you scoff as though I make a joke out of you, limited as you may be in your trust in Me.

Granted that you are imperfect in your day-to-day enterprise, you are convinced that you are the ignorant. You have no doubt. Of course, this platform you come from is absolute folly. You just about respond with: “HA-HA.” You have not only convinced yourself of your ignorance, you prove true to it.

You would rather proclaim yourself outside Heaven’s doors than to bluff your way or take a chance that you can be more than you are generally thought to be. How you don’t want to fall flat on your face. You would rather not presume at all than to proclaim fabrication. You can lie about a lot of things, yet you feel preposterous to lie about your Identity so boldly on this Earth.

Honestly, you are not going to kid yourself and be caught out.

You might like to theorize that you would like a promotion at work and become the CEO, yet you simply don’t have the bluster to carry it off. You could fantasize that there is nothing you are afraid to tackle. You may play with the possibility only in terms of ego. You are perhaps more afraid of being ridiculous than of even the possibility of rising to Godhood even as you would wish to. You can only laugh hardee ha ha at the absurdity of your being more than you believe.

While you hardly dare contemplate the frivolity of this that I maintain -- that you are Myself -- you are certain you are incapable of any such thing. You are sure this is an absurdity. You think I must be out of My Mind to say such a thing.

Yet, even so, there are the reserved moments when you have a vague wondering at why I would exclaim this unless it were true. For what reason would God state this? There are miracles in the world you can readily accept, yet, not this one. You don’t want to fall flat on your face.

There are brief moments when you might like to believe that you have Vast Ability, yet you shake your head. No matter how many times you protest your inability, a slight thread of doubt runs through your doubt, barely an imagined glimpse of doubt, the possibility surely too much to hope for.

In any case, it is a moot point to you, for you see yourself blundering day after day.

Once in a blue moon, you might hear a refrain that perhaps you are more gifted than you know, that somehow the rare possibility exists within you that you are greater than you think and greater than anyone thinks except for Me.

When someone in ordinary day to day life asks you how you are, you may say, “Great,” and not mean it at all. You may feel low or even slatternly.

Dear Ones, reconnoiter. In a corner of your mind, retain the flash of an idea that you are what I say, that there is more to you than meets the eye, that I am clear and know Who you are, and you are not a little pipsqueak but a Great Being hidden from sight Who will walk out into the Bright Sun and declare the Reality of All-Knowingness with Humility and without Ego, and you will know this is the Truth..

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/you-yes-you-are-god-s-glory.html

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Thu 12 Oct 2017, 9:19 pm

Heavenletter #6166 There Is Something Good Here, October 12, 2017

God said:
Everything changes, and yet nothing changes. Oh, yes, momentarily, every moment Life and change proceed. There is constant change that changes nothing. There are the seasons. The seasons do their thing, yet, inevitably, another season pops up, and here you are again.

Leaves on trees change all over the place. A leaf buds and grows green. A flower blossoms. The leaves change color. The leaves are covered with snow. The leaves are dormant. The leaves start all over again. These are no surprises, and yet there are anticipations.

Changing colors and buddings of flowers take your breath away. You have an idea of the miracle you are witnessing. It has happened a thousand times, and it will happen another thousand times and more. Nature is battened down, and Nature is freed. You can only look on in awe at a glance of Infinity in your observation and in your Heart, your Infinite Heart thrown out to the world as it may.

Change -- here today, and change -- gone tomorrow. Change seems to be unchanging. What is new under the Sun is unchanging change which comes out as no change at all even as it happens again and again.

Even as Nature is repetitive, Nature is ever new. Life will not be cold-shouldered. There is something good here even as Life on Earth is the same again and again and yet ever new as it blossoms and as Life folds its tents or spruces itself up.

The world makes you gasp in Joy. This is just right. Your heart bursts, and every moment penetrates your heart with enchantment and a certain disarray.

Life sometimes seems to be like a man’s shirt electrically folded and unfolded again and again by virtue of a speedy contraption. The shirt of Life perks up as it is spread out before your very eyes, patted neatly, and then done and undone again and again, as if there were nothing more important than the folding and unfolding, the doing and undoing of spontaneous folds in this simple man’s shirt, done and undone to the Beat of Your Heart. You could call this ceremony a Rhapsody or a dirge depending.

What is this Life anyway that bobs along to your Heart’s content or to your Heart’s dismay?

How did you and Life seem to get here, and what on Earth are you doing with Life when you may be dunning it or it may be dunning you? What is this seeming tax agency, this avenger who chases you day in and day out, causing you to run in terror, so it seems, or perhaps leaving you alone now and then only to pounce on you later when you may have thought you got away with it? What are you suspected of when you have no idea of who and what you are as you run over the Earth having no idea what is really going on.

You dreamed otherwise. You have dreamed dreams. Sometimes your dreams came true, and sometimes they have been snatched away from you by and by.

Through all your Life, through all of Life’s ravages and its surprises, We can say you have gotten away with Life. Not only that, you wouldn’t have missed the Story of Your Life for anything, not in a million years. Not in a million years would you have undone the spell cast on you. You would grab Life by the hand again, and you would call out in your loudest voice:

“Life, come and get me again. We will sail over the Bounty Main. We will be fast friends, and we will all treasures find and Life’s Meaning and know that Life is like the world You made, God! We will look at Life and say with a round of applause: ‘It is good. It is filled with Joy Overflowing! Thank You, God.’”

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/there-is-something-good-here.html

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Wed 11 Oct 2017, 8:18 pm

Heavenletter #6165 The Electrical Sparks Called Thoughts, October 11, 2017

God said:
What is disturbance but a thought? What is Joy but a thought?

Every day My Children set out on a Journey of Thoughts. It is as though the sentiments of thoughts take you on a journey near and far, as though your own thoughts may kidnap you.

You abscond with your thoughts. You run off with your ragtail thoughts. Of all the thoughts you can run off with, these are the ones you take with you, as if you have no choice, as if you are not a Free Being, as if you are a captive of your thoughts, as if you are railroaded by them. Yes, indeed, you are taken by your thoughts, or you run off with them. You run off with your chosen thought pals, or they take off with you. You’re not sure how it works.

Sometimes your thoughts rally you, and sometimes your thoughts invade you. Sometimes you are ravaged by your thoughts, as if they have all say over you, and you have no say over them.

And, yet, whose thoughts are yours except yours, even when you feel that your thoughts carry you in tow, that you are indentured to them, as if they take you captive and you have no choice at all.

Are your thoughts, even your deepest thoughts, vagabonds? Your thoughts race through your mind, and will not let you be. Some you cannot forget. Are your thoughts your consciousness? You have wondered. Are your thoughts the sum total of you? This thought may make you tremble.

Where do these so-called thoughts of yours come from? They slip in and attach to you, and, yet, your thoughts can change at any time. They do, or they don’t.

What is the reason for all your thoughts, some of which seem like paying a debt, occasionally a few like rewards.

If only you do really have a choice of thoughts and are able to bring some to your rescue.

You have even thought that you do not think at all. Sometimes I daresay I think you think too much.

You would love to be at peace, yet, how can you be at peace with so many thoughts running around in your head and heart?

Are thoughts lessons you are never to forget? Are they apportioned to you or mis-apportioned? Are the thoughts that crowd your mind haphazard lessons, perhaps, not your thoughts at all, or possibly someone else’s messages that got flagged onto your Heart.

Sometimes you would like to trade your old thoughts in for new, yet you are cautious about checking out your old thoughts and capturing new ones.

You would love to be wise and reverent, yet, too often, you feel ravaged by thoughts that wrangle you and won’t leave you alone.

What happens to your old wrinkled thoughts when you hop off from Life in the world and hitch a different train?

What about all you truly learned, math and history and such and telephone numbers and addresses and songs, oh, all the songs you have learned and cannot forget, and, oh, all the stories and all the joys and, yes, all the heartaches! Where do the Joys of Yesteryear go! Were they ever really somewhere?

And who are you really, or were you ever really anyone in Truth?

What if you never did exist and only imagined you were? Was this whole vivid and unknown Life just a play on thoughts anyway? What is the long of it, and what is the short of it? You wonder if you will ever know and what difference it may make when you do or you don’t.

What can anything mean anyway? You don’t really know that something transpired, and yet you hope it did and that it was meaningful. Perhaps you would never have wanted it otherwise than it appeared to be. Perhaps you would never have gone through all of this. You can’t even imagine what it was or could be or that you could know that anything was for whatever it was.

The Sun rises, and the Sun sets.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/the-electrical-sparks-called-thoughts.html

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Tue 10 Oct 2017, 2:57 pm

Heavenletter #6164 Gold Mines Exist, October 10, 2017
God said:
I, God, hear what you might call your thoughts. You seem to think them. I hear you forage for Me. I hear you say:

"Beloved God, I personally have been absent from You. I go my own way under the umbrella of time, God. Am I too busy for You? Hah!

"I have also felt that sometimes You would like me to be more Self-Reliant, less personal, sort of less reliant on You, more independent of You, something like that. Are You wanting me to come of age? Well, God, are You?"

Well, dear One, dear Godling, you are everything to Me. Yes, I want to nestle closely with you, and I want you to be your own Sun in the world. I'm not across from you at the table. We are reciprocal. We sail the Seas together. We are never apart. We do converse. There is no in between Us. It isn't exactly that you dance solo from Me in the first place.

You feel Me now, don't you? You feel Me surging through your blood stream, don't you? I am, in one sense, the only vitamin there is for you to take. Take several doses of Me a day.

Now I see you smile at Me and I hear you say:

"Yes, God, I feel You. I feel Your embrace, and You take me above the world far into what seems like oblivion, a Land of Love where Love is not really noticed, yet there is nothing else but Love and no need for it to be separated and noticed.

"I also feel You, God, as down to Earth. I feel Your hand massaging my heart. Your hand goes in gently. You smooth my Heart. Steadily You squeeze and release. How I love to feel Your Presence, God, your Ever-Present Presence.

"Sometimes it feels to me that We, you and I, God, are Native Americans sitting before a fire with Our One Heart beating like drums. We are simple musicians who exchange the Peace Pipe. We are such simpleness and purity that there is only You, so that it seems as if I sit down by my Self in revelry, as if I don't even breathe, that there are no breaths to take or any movement to make or anything at all but You, God. You, God, fill the Universe and my Heart, and my Heart beats in You, God, in Richness and Oneness.

"God, is this True? Are You True, am I True, True in Oneness? Is this what Oneness is even as I cannot put my finger on it? It must be that Oneness is nothing to delve into, that I do not exist really, that there is just Existence and nothing more to be said.

"I do not exist as a person and never did. I do not exist as a part of a civilized sophisticated culture nor do You, God. You don't drive a car or pilot an airplane or sit at a computer. You are Simplicity and Innocence Your Self, God. You are so simple resting in Infinity. You are a far cry from complexity.

"You sear my heart as an Elemental Oneness that never interrupts, nor are You interrupted. There are no segments of You. There is You. There is only simply You.

"You are not an Attribute. You are simply God. All You do is exist. I do not even exist in You yet I AM You even as no one would believe this, no one on Earth, that is, would believe this, even as there is nothing else worth believing in, which is the same as to say I too exist so simply that I do not exist at all but am rather Pure Existence, and, somehow, marvelously, so is everyone else.

"Am I in Your Embrace? Or am I simply Your Embrace? How can it be that I am simply You, and there is nothing but You that exists and who would want anything else, who would yearn for anything more when You are the Height of Existence? There is no vacancy, not on Your Life, or, anyway, if Life on Earth does actually exist.

"Does a gold mine exist before it is mined?"

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/gold-mines-exist.html

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Mon 09 Oct 2017, 8:47 pm

Heavenletter #6163 A Rose Knows Its Rosiness for All Eternity, October 9, 2017

God said:
There is never a said and done. In the world at large, all is set to change on the surface, that is.

Inevitably, regardless of anything else, you are Being. Being is GREAT. You and I are One. We are One Being. We are One Beingness. There is no end to it, Beloveds.

You know everything as surprised as you are or even astonished. You set the menu. This often seems ridiculous because you would recluse yourself, so you think, from all that which comes your way that you may not like one bit, yet you are the one who left the breadcrumbs for Life to follow.

You may be Landed Gentry one moment. The next you are a beggar, or the reverse, or you are so upsy-daisy you seem to live the Life you present to the world, yet, by a long shot, you are far more than your presentation.

You are like a reversible jacket. You can alternate the gold inner lining outside and the brown outer coat inside. The coat is made this way with inner lining and outer surface to be worn at your will. All that occurs and that you appear to be, you designate. You are certain you would not, who does if you don't?

There was a time when adverse was not a thought or consideration in your quiver. You did not think of adversity or trouble or death and so on. It is as if they had not been invented yet. Riding a Merry-Go-Round in Life held no caution for you. Judging was not yet heard of. Now you may well judge to the nth degree.

In Reality, there is no downside. Life is Lively, yet once you did not ascribe tragedy to Life. You did not see foul-play as you tend to see it now. Now, if you play Tiddley Winks with a friend and you lose, you may feel downfallen.

Someone might comment: "You simply play a game," suggesting that there is no cost or loss to it for you. It's just a game. You play the game, and all who play are winners. There are no losers. Nothing has really happened anyway.

There is always this and that that are beyond your present-day sightings.

In Reality, you are a Rose in Bloom. You are Essence of Rose. A Rose in Bloom does not see doom. A wilted Rose sees no wilting. It sees itself getting ready for its Rose Self to bloom again another time. What cannot be right with this?

Roses have a different attitude from you. A Rose blesses itself. You are no less than a Rose, only you may think you are.

When you are a Rose in Bloom and someone picks you and puts you in a vase with water, isn't this a lovely turn of events? Life can only return to more Life. Summer or winter, a Rose takes Life without disturbance. A Rose under snow is still a Rose and takes Joy in being a Rose. A Rose is not disturbed at changes in circumstances.

You are a Rose no matter what, yet human Beings tend to see themselves in good shape or they tend to see themselves in bad shape, as if there is a way that is acceptable to you and a way that is not.

Even if a vandal tore you apart, My Rose of Roses, still you know your closeness to Me. In this case, how even would a musty Rose feel differently from a Blooming Rose?

Human Beings seem to form a union of mistakes regarding surface blemishes when the surface isn't your Truth at all. A Rose isn't to see herself scarred, nor does a rose feel scare easily. What is there to be scared about when you are always Mine, that you are always a Treasure of Mine? Even if My Rose is stepped on, a Rose knows its Rosiness. A Rose knows My Love. A Rose also knows its Love and the Purpose it serves and is glad to.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/a-rose-knows-its-rosiness-for-all-eternity.html

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sun 08 Oct 2017, 9:43 pm

Heavenletter #6162 From Where Greatness Comes, October 8, 2017

God said:
I know from where Greatness comes. You may not know, yet I do know. Greatness comes from you.

This is a secret you keep from yourself.

You don’t see your own Greatness. Your Greatness is so simple and so close to you, you don’t begin to see it.

You also don’t see others’ Greatness until you perhaps stumble on it, for others’ Greatness is too far from you, and you also don’t expect it, and you don’t look to see it unless the world has already proclaimed it.

Perhaps you anticipate the ho-hum and the dreary. You are not looking for explosions of Greatness today. You may be looking just to get through the day and get home and watch a good series on TV that can enchant you and get your mind off daily Life.

There are many layers in Life. Go for the core. What does this mean? It doesn’t mean exactly chasing Life, yet, at the same time, you are on an expedition. You don’t have to be avid about it. You can lightly know that something Great is coming. You may be in the middle of it and have no idea. An expedition is not your mind’s wandering hither and yon, yet nor must your mind wander around in greener pastures nor must your mind not wander around.

There are really no rules about Life that you must follow. Life is not a forced event. You are not a follower of Life as others may deem. You are a Leader of your own Life. Follow your own Life. Lead your own Life.

Ah, let’s say that your expedition is an amble. Life will not run off without you. Life will not miss you. Life will not go past you. Life is at the Essence of you. You are the Essence of Life. You are birthing your Life. You yourself are the mountain you climb. You don’t even catch on that you are the very Peak you climb. When you get to the top, you begin to introduce yourself to your Self. Yet, does one ever reach the summit? The joke is that you are already right here with Me. You already are a winner.

Your Life can be a gambol. Go ahead, consider Life a caper, a dance you go to, a Happy Hunting Ground. Simple. Straight forward. An easy place to play in.

Have an easy view of Life. See it not as work. See it as an accompaniment. Life accompanies you. You and Life hold hands. Live your Life as only you can. Perhaps you grabbed your Life. Perhaps it was handed to you. It doesn’t matter. Make of your Life what you will.

Your Life is like a movie you see. You see the movie in front of you. The person next to you may watch the same movie, yet to him, it’s a different movie he watches. He doesn’t see Life as you do. What does the movie he looks at have to do with the movie you look at?

In living the Life you live, rely on yourself. Be your own guidelines. Learn from others, yet others are not your mentors. Others’ opinions are simply others’ opinions. That others hold their opinions does not make them true. Your Truth lies within you. Nor am I saying that you are precisely right, nor do you have to be right, for you are growing and learning and unlearning as well, even as you are your primary mentor, you, regardless of how you may appear to the outer world.

The world is also growing. Growth is inevitable. Even in what you might call dark patches, you are growing and growing and growing fast. Every moment you are moving forward. It’s okay to change directions. Step out of ego and enter Greatness and begin to see yourself with new eyes. Face front, Beloveds. Follow Me.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/from-where-greatness-comes.html

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sat 07 Oct 2017, 12:20 pm

Heavenletter #6161 All the Colors of the Rainbow, October 7, 2017

God said:
There is no death, and there is no birth. They do not really exist because you are never non-existent. On Earth, there is nothing more than appearance. You might call yourself a chrysalis. On Earth, you trade in costumes. Today you wear one outfit, and tomorrow another. Outfits are interchangeable. Today you wear pink, tomorrow yellow, or green, or blue or gray. Infinite are the colors you wear. Infinite are you.

Non-existent? Never.

You manifest yourself in various ways. Just as your dreams at night shift or even disappear, you are, nevertheless, the Dreamer who dreams, or who had a dream, and then your dream went walking and then new and old dreams come back, and you slip back into them. Sooner or later, all dreams come true somewhere somehow.

Only on Earth is there a then or a now whereas Eternal is entirely a horse of another color.

One day, you dance a polka. Another day, you dance a waltz. At the same time, a dance is a dance.

Today you hum this tune, and tomorrow another. Endless are the tunes. Amazing, isn't it, that there are only so many notes to play, yet there is no end to their combinations and melody? How many sounds are there and how infinite their combinations and languages which rise from the notes always available.

There is Silence, and there is noise. When you are deaf, do sounds still exist? When you are blind, do not colors still exist regardless? Is there an end to stories? Nope, in the world, there are always new stories, and you are part of all the stories even as you do not know them all, and there is more to Life than a Myriad of Stories.

And when there is a seeming outcome, that isn't the end of the story. There is no last breath taken. You are ongoing. You were never not, and always you will be. Always you are in one changing form or another. You are a mirage, and you are a chameleon.

As a human Being, you don't know where you have been or really where you are now. There is where you think you are now and, yet, it is well likely that you are in more than one place and carry more than one name you go under. In fact, you may be the last to know, so oblivious you may be. Actually, there is no maybe about this one way or another. You have been quite oblivious even as sometimes you like to think you know most of all

You may hide under a mushroom, and you may at the same time even be King of the Mountain. You are indeed a Shape-Shifter.

You already do know that you may run hot and cold.

No matter what you surmise, always you exist. You are tried and true. Anything else is subterfuge. Sure, you may take yourself up and down a garden path. You dissemble.

Sure, you play all the parts. You try them on for size. You embellish them. You tell yourself Truth, and you also dance around Truth and squint your eyes.

What difference does it make? It makes all the difference in the world even as it makes no difference at all.

Beyond the land you know, you come through with shining colors. You are not abashed at all. The day will come when you acknowledge yourself, and, how straight you will stand, and how you will laugh, and how you will cry with Joy and never mind all the detours. When push comes to shove, it will all have been worth it.

Add Comment || Printer friendly version

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/all-the-colors-of-the-rainbow.html

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Fri 06 Oct 2017, 10:46 pm

Heavenletter #6160 What If You Are Your Own Source of Truth?, October 6, 2017

God said:
What would Life, your Life, be like when you accept Reality as it is - the way I describe it to you is what I mean. Do you really think I am out to sell you a fast one?

What if you Light up the world as I say? What if you could contain this seeming Dream within you? What if what I say is The Truth and you could accept it without argument? What prevents you, dear Ones, what makes you fight?

As it is, you are tentative in Life. Doubting Thomas had nothing on you. What if everyone who doubts could doubt a little less? What if you could live in Faith and be uncertain about doubt?

What if you didn't have to be won over? What if you were not a detective of Truth, but rather your own Source of Truth. What if within you sits the evidence you have missed seeing?

What if you didn't tell yourself that doubting is smart, for Truth is smarter, and you are smarter than you let on. You are well-learn-ed in doubt. You have been well-taught. You have, more or less, accepted doubt as your windfall.

You wander in the wilderness and feel like the boy who pulled out a plum and was proud of himself. Doubt is not a plum. It is at best a prune. Doubt does not make for confidence. Doubt is a spoilsport. Yes, doubt is a spoiler. It reprimands Truth. What are you looking for, and why do you believe in not having it, as if that were exclusively My Choice and not yours at all?

There are many ways you can look at Life and your Life.

What if despair did not have to be the bell you ring? What if you could even choose innocence? What if you could let go of old-fashioned inherited doubt with a Capital D. O Beloveds, it is so easy to believe in doubt. Yes, you were taught it well, and you also teach yourself well, as if doubt were your True Bounty when doubt really calls you out for the punch.

You don't have to fight. You don't have to strike out.

You can come from a place where you say:

"Okay, Truth, come get me!" Or, you say: "God, come get me. I am Yours."

You might even put your hands up and say: "Arrest me. God, confine me with Truth. Handcuff me to Truth. Turn my head around."

You might even say:

"God, help me to start all over. The way I have been going at Life, I am stuck in a dead end of...of...well, some kind of holding on to what I sink myself into when I could be having insights into Truth. Doubting is my downfall. It certainly isn't a blessing from You to me."

Dear Ones, you sincerely would like to know where belief in yourself will come from. It won't come from excluding yourself from the Kingdom of Heaven. What is your desire? Perhaps it is your own desire that you really need to show to yourself. Is it possible that you doubt your desire? Do you believe that you need a High Card first, some kind of written guarantee perhaps? I have sworn Truth to you.

Have a leaning toward Truth. This is Trust. We can shake hands on it. Oneness exists, and it is yours, and it is Mine. Trust in yourself. Trust in you.

There is nothing you have to prove. You have only to open yourself, to make more room in your Heart, your beautiful Heart. Mind your heart. Doubt is not of the Heart, Beloveds. Doubt is of the Mind. The Mind takes you down winding roads. It is the Mind that asks for proof and explanation. It is the Mind that would furrow out what is already yours.

Doubt will rewrite itself. Doubt is a renegade. Doubt does not serve you nor the world. You certainly don't have to accept doubt, that fast-talker. What if you could leave doubt behind and just say:

"God, here I am."

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/what-if-you-are-your-own-source-of-truth.html

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Thu 05 Oct 2017, 9:07 am

Heavenletter #6159 To See the World As God Does See the World, October 5, 2017

God said:
You may desire Peace within with all your might. Yet, again and again, you find yourself in havoc. You may find yourself terrorized, undermined, cut open, devastated, imprisoned in a sheath of panic. And you crave Peace. You would give anything for Peace, yet you don’t have it.

You cry out: “God, give me Peace. What I want most is Peace.”

It doesn’t seem to matter how much you crave, desire, demand, authorize, defend Peace, you seem to have scared it away. Peace seems to shy away from you. You get handed turmoil instead. Even as you understand that the turmoil that seems to surround you is of your making, you alight on it. You may have one hand out for Peace, yet your other hand reaches out further and touches torment.

The terror you face doesn’t even seem to be about death, but, oh, yes, it is about loss, yet not loss of your Life. Others’ deaths yes, yet your panic borne of terrors looms far greater to you than that.

Loss of limb may be greater to you than loss of Life. Loss of youth seems to be a great preventer of happiness. You know that you are greater than skin-deep, yet how you would treasure your lost youth back and firm skin with it.

You may say to yourself often enough:

“What is the matter with me? What on Earth is going on with me? If I desire Peace, why do I constantly find obstacles to it? It’s not like I don’t know better. I know better, yet I persist in sabotaging myself. Or do I kid myself? It can’t be that I would prefer the agony of struggle. Who in their right mind would?

“I am fraught with worry. If I do this to myself, what do I do to others? What rashes within them do I bring to the surface?

“I rush up and roar and then I give up. I give myself over to that which I do not want at all.

“Where are You, God that I am left outside the Kingdom?

“Oh, yes, I can hear You, God, say that it can only be I who leaves me outside the Kingdom. Or, You would say, that I am within the Kingdom, yet I do not see.

“God, open my eyes wide then that I can see. Help me to see the world as You do see the world!

“I wonder sometimes, in Your eagerness to help me see that You may hit me hard over the head, and yet I still do not see. I lie down before You, asking You to help me see once and for all, and still I do not see the Glory You see and give.

“I know I am better off knowing about the Glory You represent than not knowing about it. Better I lose it than I never have a glimpse of it. Honestly, I don’t know what is what, and I seem to be incapable of living Peace. Even as I say this, I know this cannot be true, even as it seems to be true and real to me in the wasteland where my Life seems to be kept.

“Where do I belong? I understand that you gave me the Earth to multiply myself, yet it is my grief that I multiply. It must be that I believe You carry responsibility for my misery. No, I know You don’t, God, that it cannot be that You do. You don’t stick misery in my heart, yet how can it possibly be that I would choose misery over You? I would finally like to know what is the matter with me that I wear clothes for mourning when I could hightail it with You, with You, God, with You.

“An inch away from You is too long and too far. If I am truly alive with You in my Heart, how can I feel so desolate?

“Yes, God, I know You will tell me. I know You beckon me. You will say to me:

‘Come a little closer, My Friend. One little step, and you will know naught but being in My Heart, Our One Heart where We reside in Heaven and on Earth. Get set, ready, go!’”

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/to-see-the-world-as-god-does-see-the-world.html

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Wed 04 Oct 2017, 10:34 pm

Heavenletter #6158 You Are Born to Be One with Me, October 4, 2017

God said:
What I ask of you is exactly what you have been seeking deeply for yourself. Be with Me. Stay with Me. We shall be as One and ask for nothing more. Oneness rules. Oneness takes the stage. Nothing surpasses Oneness. We call it Our Oneness. In Oneness, all is replete. Oneness is the most desirable of all. Next to Oneness, everything else palls.

Want to be energized? Know Oneness. Proclaim Oneness across the Land, and you will know Oneness as Only Oneness can be known. Hail, Beautiful Oneness.

Where shall We go today? How about right here where We are? There is no better Moment. This is it. This is what you are on fire for. This is the True Realization of My/your Dreams. You have all you desire right in the Palm of Our Hand. This is the Moment you were born to. Here is the culmination of all your desires and all My desires. Wish-fulfillment is at hand. When you reach all the way to Oneness, tell Me, what else is there? What else is there to dream of? There is nothing more. There can only be less.

You may have been darting around hither and yon. Come back and connect to Our Oneness. You will know what Oneness is. You will know what Lasting Joy is. Accept no substitute for this Ultimate Experience in Life. This Experience which is not exactly an Experience. Rather, Being is for you. It is meant for you. It is also Mine, and I, God, give it freely to you.

Feel Me. Feel the Beat of My Heart Wedded within the Beat of your Heart, your Heart and My Heart as One. There is nothing like it, this Oneness.

Rubies and diamonds do not equal Oneness. There is nothing that equals the Oneness of One Resplendent Heart. One Heart propels the Universe. All the world bows down to Our Wondrous Oneness of Heart, Oneness of Being, Oneness that meets itself and is unable to go back to less. This day has come. Long time waiting, yet now this stirring of Life is here in full mettle. Hail, hail, the moment has come, and this moment is here to stay. It was always Ours, Oneness, always for the One of Us without reservation. There is no holding back now. This is it.

Come, don't be afraid. Don't hesitate. This is what you have been looking for your Life long. Come into the Sunshine with Me. We are right at the brim. Come, come with Me, Beloveds.

No longer are you to chase that which is already yours, signed and sealed. That which is already right within you has no need to be sought. You are already found. Once you have found the Treasure you are seeking, you no longer have to hunt near or far for it. It isn't that you are chained to Oneness, not at all. It is that you are free to enjoy it. There is no obligation. There is only Joy.

You rise to the High Road. The High Road has always been yours. Now you know. How exquisite is Oneness. You rise to it, and so you are risen. How simple. Relax into Oneness and never depart. There is Oneness. This is it. We are the Delight of Oneness.

Every day you begin, and every day Oneness is new. You are the perpetuator of Oneness for All. You are renewed in Oneness. Oneness is the Reality forevermore.

You have been longing for this day to come. The Dawn has come. The Dawn of Oneness arises every day. The Dawn of Oneness bounces off you every day, transformed into Revelation.

The day has come. The latches are open. Come with Me!

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/you-are-born-to-be-one-with-me.html

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Tue 03 Oct 2017, 2:26 pm

Heavenletter #6157 Do Not Feed the Egos, October 3, 2017

God said:
Don’t feed the egos here on Earth. Don’t feed your own ego, and don’t feed others’ egos. This isn’t good for the planet.

Aha, yet what specifically do I mean when I say not to feed egos?

If someone is wearing a pretty dress, by all means tell the wearer of the pretty dress that she is lovely. Complimenting someone truthfully is not feeding anyone’s ego. You’re not feeding others’s egos, nor are you feeding your own. A genuine comment isn’t flattery. You don’t express a genuine comment in order to profit from it, perhaps to rise higher in your own estimation. Certainly, give others attention. Absolutely, put some Sunshine into others’ lives. Say something nice without getting carried away. Never is it to be your purpose to flatter someone.

When this same lady is wearing the same pretty dress, and you choose to compliment the lady in order to gain some kind of favor or advantage in Life, to possibly be using her in one way or another to boost your ego,, then refrain from giving her a compliment. Be true to Truth. Be True to your Self and not to aggrandizement. How much is aggrandizement worth anyhow?

There is a difference between giving someone some cheer, and your trying to win points.

What if We are talking about your teacher at school. It is not for you to try to be the teacher’s pet. You may try to be pulling the wool over the schoolteacher’s eyes. You may sincerely like the teacher’s red dress, yet honestly, you are trying to hoodwink the teacher, and, so, then you are building a disguise thinking you’re smart. Is it smart of you to build a disguise? Think of what the word dis-guise means. You are not to be a sham in Life, Beloveds. Be True to yourself. Be True to your Self.

What We are talking about here is your being real. Do not be untrue, and don’t disappoint or mar yourself with ego. Ego is a false front.

Know your worth, and then there is nothing you have to build out of nothing, certainly not out of thin air. Respect yourself and respect others. Otherwise, you are trying to make a Life out of what amounts to vapor.

What is the value of a false image?

What is the point of bogus sentiments?

I understand how it is in the world. I understand how you can get caught up in Life and in ways to augment yourself. Stay away from schemes.

I do understand how you may feel compelled to raise your stature to where you would like it to be. I do understand how you desire to blossom and to be all that you would like to be and what I want you to be. Just don’t be false. Don’t.

How do you jump from as you are (as you see it) to what you truly want to rise to (as I see it)? How do you go higher without jumping off from where you are? The concept of Rising Higher is to be real. Beloveds, rising higher isn’t a performance you put on.

Listen carefully here. In the world, I do not ask you to be everything to everyone. You cannot be everything to everyone.

Never again can shrugging your shoulders and saying you can only be yourself be an excuse for your not seeking Greatness. Of course I do not say that you are to be a chameleon. Be, and do not dissemble. You don’t have to think of yourself as the Best in the World. There are many Great Ones in the world, and you can grow to Greatness. Absolutely, you can. For Real.

To desire to be Great isn’t quite the same as catering to yourself. Be. Be Greater today than you were yesterday. Be honest with yourself. We are talking about you and not anyone else. Be Truthful.

Ease up on yourself. There is no king-pin you have to be. Rest on Sundays. Go quietly within. You do not need to outperform yourself any day of the week. BE. Allow yourself to be the Real Thing and no less.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/do-not-feed-the-egos.html

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Mon 02 Oct 2017, 10:33 pm

Heavenletter #6156 “There Is Nothing Else but Love, So Help Me, God.”, October 2, 2017

God said:
Life surrounds you around every corner. While you are on Earth, it seems like there is no getting around it -- your surrender to Earth. You may have capitulated. You are waiting to be picked up, although how this occurs, you are unsure.

You used to have bravado and can't find a trace of it now. You used to be slick and wear cool sun glasses.

It feels to you that you got separated from yourself. Once you were one way, and now you are another. You may feel stolen from yourself.

Now you stir the ocean with a wooden spoon.

Now you are a grain of sand, and no one identifies you. Simply, you are a grain of sand. No longer do you write with a stick in the sand.

Once upon a time, you frolicked on Earth. You played volley ball at the beach. Life was your modus operandi.

Now you dribble your fingers in the Ocean. You long to hear someone call your name. You don't hear your name. It is a long time since you have heard it. You can no longer say your name above a whisper.

You can call My Name. I hear you, and I come to you, and I sit with you.

"It's all right," I whisper. "It's all all right. I am here. I am with you. You are with Me. We are One as We always have been and can nothing else be. We are not strangers. We hold hands, even as We are One. We don't have to talk. We can recline here, for time does not exist. Even if time did exist, We have all the time in the world. We enjoy abundance of everything. Nothing is lacking. I am here, and you are here. There is no rush. There is calm. There is peace. We are Love. We are naught but Love. There is nothing else but Love, so help Me, God."

Beloveds, We, as One, ponder the sunset from the beach. We meet the sunrise in the morning. We are replete in Our Oneness. We are One with Everything. There is nothing that is not One with the One that used to be seen as two or more of Us. We are One, simply and reverently, something like the way Sun meets the day and the Stars come out to put on a show for Us, and applaud Oneness in the Stillness of Love. The Sun and the Moon and the Stars penetrate our Hearts. This moment is enough to last a Lifetime. What more is there to ask for? Our hearts melt. Beginning or ending of the day are like fallacies.

Once We/You/I begin to spot Oneness, Oneness has begun, and then forever you are in its thrall. Oneness is everlasting.

This moment is an encore. I applaud you, and you applaud Me, although the One of Us cares not about receiving applause. We want to give it. We applaud the scenery every moment. We have it all right now. There is nothing but Me and the Stillness and Appreciation of this moment on Earth. We - I -- ring the bells, and We are enjoined in the Truth of Oneness. The night bows down to Us, and We bow down to this moment. As One, We are full of aplomb in a silent way.

Is this the morrow? Or are We in Infinity as We speak?

We have forgotten how to count. All We know now is to enjoy. We are perpetually in Joy. There is no tomorrow. Right now is enough. Right now is plenty.

There is no better moment in Heaven or on Earth than this moment We share in the Awe of Oneness. Look, We are sharing this Moment in Eternity. Our One Heart is full. What Heart beats greater than One Heartbeat all over?

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/there-is-nothing-else-but-love-so-help-me-god.html

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sun 01 Oct 2017, 10:36 am

Heavenletter #6155 For All Who Live with You under the Sun, October 1, 2017

God said:
Time is an illusion and no matter how much you recognize the fallacy of time, you are nevertheless overburdened with time. There seems to be no stemming the tide of erroneous time. Time holds you in its vise. To your distress, you may well feel yourself rushing to keep up with time, unable to rid yourself of a sense of being late, a sense of being out of time, no time at all, a sense of not ever catching up.

Time is ruthless. Time does not have to be a carriage that stops for you or slows down for you. Relentless time may not stop for anyone. Time has its own Will and its own tempo. Time isn’t thinking about your sense of fulfillment. Time isn’t concerned about your satisfaction.

The same time that goads you to go faster may make you wait for a long-awaited time, and even deny the appearance of what you may be sure time guarantees to you. Time may even withdraw its appointments with you, leaving you unrequited. Time rushes you, yet time doesn’t concede to you. Time may never keep its dates with you, and there is nothing you can do about it.

At its own call, time may rush off, and time may run off laughing at your discomfort as well. Time may disregard you and leave you hanging, leave you holding the bag without a backward glance, while you stamp your foot as time doesn’t care one whit about you.

Time and even Life take advantage over you. Time and Life can let go and change their course without any notice, whereas you have difficulty in letting go and changing your course. You may grit your teeth and, staying entrenched, you may hammer yourself into place even when you are avid to bend, and you really can’t just stay where you are any longer. You may be long past due to move on, oh, if only you could.

Left to your own devices, you are willing to move forward. The only thing is you are not always left to your own devices. Choices are not always yours even when you are sure choices must be at your insistence even when you no longer have the choice at your disposal. More’s the pity, yet maybe not. Even when moving on is not your first choice, it may indeed be the time for you to move on.

Let disappointment go to the wayside. Let go of disappointment. Keep moving.

Life on Earth is not to be opposed. It is to met with. Perk up. Rally around your Life and yourself. The least you can do is to be in your own corner. If you feel laid low, resurrect yourself.

This is the day before you. This is your Day to multiply right now. This is your day to multiply Joy and Love. There are many ways to multiply. Grab one. No dallying. Now you rally. If you don’t rally and rise to your new adaptation of your Life on Earth, who on Earth is going to do it for you?

I rely on you, Beloveds.

Give your Life all you’ve got. You have to be a good sport in this Life that stands before you. Embrace Life. Take a direction. Notice an impediment only once, and then take off from it. Be not at a stalemate with Life, why would you?

Beloveds, this is the day before you. Live it high. Put today under the Sun. This is the Day I give to you right now to behold and to make something Joyous for you to behold and to all who live with you under the Sun.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/for-all-who-live-with-you-under-the-sun.html

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sat 30 Sep 2017, 2:37 pm

Heavenletter #6154 Wandering in the Desert, September 30, 2017

God said:
I have heard you wandering in the desert.

Sometimes you do not feel affiliated with Earth at all. Somehow, you are here on Earth, and yet you feel nowhere. You feel connected not at all to Earth. You don't know what to make of Life on Earth. You don't know what to do with it. It is so unreal to you. If it is a dream, it heads the list of absurd dreams that you may feel far away from. Nothing adds up. How did you get here, and where are you going if anywhere, and where did you come from even as you don't find any answers you can hold onto. You may feel that there is somewhere you will never pass again. Perhaps Life on Earth was a vague song you could almost hear, and yet not quite.

Then you may feel more bewildered when you hear Me say to you from a distance that Life on Earth is truly unreal. Compared to the Real Thing, Life on Earth is a blurry story, and none of it is real. Everyone may make the best of it, yet it may seem to you to be a half-hearted attempt, hardly worth squabbling over.

Once upon a time, somehow, somewhere over the Rainbow, you were. You know and don't know what you mean by this. Sometimes it seems to you that there is no meaning at all and no Rainbow to be over. Something has perhaps happened, yet it is irrelevant. You had a dream, yet you have no idea at all what the dream means, if it means anything, and if you really had a dream. It's as though you take an ocean voyage on dry land. No one really gets it. No one understands at all. It comes down to that you can take Life one of a dozen ways, Infinite Ways actually, yet you make a whole lot out of it as though Life were true and as though you are or are not adrift on a dry ocean or wet land. How unreal and bewildering is imagined Life in the World of so-called Reality when there is nothing much for you to hold onto or to get away from.

If only someone could give you an idea of what Life, when all is said and done, is about, or what is the difference anyway? Can Life be about school or a dream about school or about anything at all or about nothing at all? When do you graduate and what is it for and what does it really matter?

Some kind of façade has been perpetrated on you. It must be a fraud. In any case, you have been fooled, and what is the difference if you had been fooled or not, and yet, even so, Life matters to you. It matters a lot. You haven't wanted to let on what Life means to you even as it seems to make no difference at all what it means to you.

It is like you are in a parking lot walking around looking for where you had parked your car. You don't remember parking your car or what it looks like for even one moment. Would someone please explain this to you so you don't feel so estranged from all that which you are supposedly connected to and don't feel that you are?

Do you trudge along, or are you carried and pulled asunder?

If Life on Earth is but a moment, what makes it take so long? If Life is unending, is there no getting off? What if where you are going is nowhere and back again?

If there ever is really a said and all is said and done, where is it all said and done and found, or is it true, or are you simply waiting around to find yourself on the brink of a cubby hole?

Life feels like such a tangent, such a run-around, and so obscure. You may ask yourself if you are simply running around in order to pretend to keep up? Or, despite the unReality, is there any Truth to all this as you or someone or another is here wondering what can the matter be?

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/wandering-in-the-desert.html

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Thu 28 Sep 2017, 2:01 pm

Heavenletter #6152 Only on Earth, September 28, 2017

God said:
What are We really, the so-called you and the so-called I? If We are One, where are you then? And what are you but My Self?

How you long to be I, and yet how you long to keep the remnants of your teeny-weeny outer self as well!! How precious are you to yourself!

Sometimes you wear royal robes, and sometimes you wear rags. I mean, of course, how you present yourself to the world and how the world and you may miss out on your Splendor. You are at sea a lot as you swim in multi-directions back and forth and very often float on your back. Thankfully, you have the sky to look up at.

You want Everything. You don't want to become a conclusion forgone or not. Honestly, your limited personality is dear to you. You recollect your personal self as sweet even as you may regret your presentation of yourself in the world. You even seethe against how you interact with the world. You put yourself on a scale and weigh how you are doing as how you are doing is the summation of you, as if one approach is your whole story.

You see yourself messing up in the world more than you can bear. You may extol yourself even as you are appalled at yourself. Dear Ones, you may well be missing your cues. What if you didn't put yourself on a scale at all and find yourself wanting, how about that?

I have to ask you: Why hang on to apparitions noted from the past. You heap the past on the past while I say: Let bygones be bygones.

Isn't the word bygones much more lovely than the word past? The word bygones presents a clearer picture. We won't call the past a fly-by-night, yet We could. We could.

While you are housed in your body, you who are nevertheless Eternal, seem to insist on ruling out the possibility of Who you really are, and so you may choose to fiddle around and keep your illusions. Your illusions are not nearly high enough. You may tend to lower yourself by accepting less, perhaps even forgetting that you are meant to ride high on the Wings of Possibility and not just tread water.

You swear that time marches on and leaves you behind, as if you have no say about who you are.

If you find yourself on a ship, walk the bulwarks. Use your binoculars, and you will see further and dance to My Tune.

Aspire. Aspire beyond the day-to-day world. You are sure you are based on Earth and that's that, whereas I tell you time and time again that your base is in Heaven where you hardly dare to believe, as if in Heaven, you would be lost.

Get this into your head. Only on Earth are there either/or choices for you to make. This is your quandary. You put yourself in a spot whereas, in Truth, the whole Kingdom is yours. Surely, I created Earth, yet Earth is also of your making. You spin the wheel, and how you spin is the lay of the land. There is Earth, and on Earth, there are people, and people are the Captains of Earth. You are a Captain of Earth. As you go, so goes Earth.

I created a Miracle when I created you. I created you Love. Love, and you will create your own Miracles. I say, "About time!"

Faith in Me doesn't mean that you sit around and wait for Me to perform. Faith in Me means that you get up and deliver your Love onto all four corners of the world and beyond. Give away your Love all over the world. Pull the world up to Heaven. Pull yourself up to Heaven. Climb these steps. Deliver yourself to Heaven. Make no bones about where your jurisdiction is, for your jurisdiction is everywhere.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/only-on-earth.html

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top