Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 111 on Thu 12 Dec 2013, 2:28 am
Latest topics
» ENDTIME HEADLINES
Today at 3:23 pm by Admin

» THE CLARION PROJECT
Today at 2:27 pm by Admin

» WORTHY NEWS
Today at 10:52 am by Admin

» WAR DRUMS
Today at 10:22 am by Admin

» R.D SOUZA Saved by faith
Yesterday at 9:17 pm by Admin

» THE MASTERS LIST Dean W. Masters
Yesterday at 9:14 pm by Admin

» HEAVEN LETTERS
Yesterday at 8:48 pm by Admin

» Meditation Chip Brogden
Yesterday at 8:46 pm by Admin

»  HONEST REPORTING Defending Israel from Media Bias plz read REGULAR UPDATES
Yesterday at 4:31 pm by Admin

» WORLD ISRAEL NEWS
Yesterday at 12:44 pm by Admin

» US says Western Wall to remain part of Israel
Yesterday at 11:31 am by Admin

» Daily Disciples
Yesterday at 10:18 am by Admin

» ISLAMISTS ACCUSE TRUMP OF 'FALSIFYING' HISTORY
Yesterday at 10:17 am by Admin

» Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY.
Yesterday at 12:20 am by Admin

» NUGGET Today's Devotional
Yesterday at 12:12 am by Admin

» R.C. SPROUL, REFORMED THEOLOGIAN, DIES AT 78
Sat 16 Dec 2017, 10:59 pm by Admin

» FRANCIS FRANGIPANE MINISTRIES
Sat 16 Dec 2017, 12:32 am by Admin

» PROPHESY NEWS WATCH
Sat 16 Dec 2017, 12:26 am by Admin

» My Manna
Fri 15 Dec 2017, 11:57 pm by Admin

» +Dev+ Michael D. Inman
Fri 15 Dec 2017, 11:50 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

HEAVEN LETTERS

Page 15 of 19 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: HEAVEN LETTERS

Post  Admin on Tue 29 Nov 2016, 11:02 pm

Heavenletter #5849 The Three Musketeers, November 29, 2016

God said:
There are not only three Musketeers who are all for One, and One for All. There is an Infinite number of Musketeers. No one is separate. The concept of separation is a world thing. It is not true. You, as you appear on Earth, are an individual. In Truth, you are Oneness Itself. Therefore, you are Everyone. You are One with All the Pictures of People, personally known or personally not yet known.
In a way, We can say that you as an individual seem to exist, yet that is a fraction of Who You Are. Oneness Alone exists. You and I are One, and that covers it. As We are One, there is Oneness Alone. You and everyone are One and the Same. Oneness takes care of the Whole Universe.
Oneness is definitely not aloneness. Aloneness is a figment of your imagination. Yet how strong is imagination.
Seeing may be believing, yet what you see does not mean that what you see exists as you see it. Singularity gives an impression, yet We are talking about Infinity.
In Infinity, there is Oneness and nothing but Oneness. Oneness is bigger than you can conceive. It's safe to say that Oneness and Infinity are One and the Same, so vast are We in Our Oneness.
You and your brothers and sisters are Oneness. A beggar or a rich man are annotations. In Truth, you are One with All. There is One Soul, and it is Mine. I am within you and everyone. One is One is One. There is no adding up. One exists, One Wonderful Oneness exists. God alone exists. This is the Vastness of Oneness.
Oneness is a huge concept, yet it cannot be counted. Counting is lip service. Counting is like the trill of a piano. You like it. You like counting and doing tricks with numbers. It is rhythmical. Numbers have a repetition you like to lull yourself with. Oneness stirs the One Heart of the Universe. Whether in Heaven or on Earth, Oneness Is. I AM. You and I are One, and there is nothing you can do about it.
I am Greatness, and so are you. Greatness is hard for you to fit yourself into. You are aware that Greatness and Vastness exist. It's just that you can't believe that you are Vastness. You think you know yourself too well to believe that you, mere you, can possibly be the Vastness of Oneness. Of course, the thing is you really don't grasp your Self at all. You got caught up in the individuality. How can you who likes to sleep late possibly be the Vastness of Oneness? How can you, as limited as you see yourself, possibly be Infinity?
Recognize now that you are play-acting. You act very well. You are good at pretending that you are less than the Wholeness of Life. You imagine you are a toreador. Or you think you are a mechanic or a salesman. You have taught yourself a lot of hooey. You believe that Let's Pretend is Real when it is nothing of the kind. You hug pretense to you. You disavow Truth.
Truth is just too much for you to take in. You may prefer to be a little guy. You don't know what you are missing. That is, you do know, yet you may not let it in what you are missing. Something might be required of you, and you would rather play along with the game. You fool yourself for as long as you can get away with it. Of course, you never really get away with it.
Nevertheless, you will reward yourself and reward the world. You will cheer Oneness. You will give in to Oneness. You will claim Oneness. You dare to say it, and you dare to recognize the Essence of Whom You Truly Are. You dare to take off. You dare to sing your song. You dare to lose your identity by claiming your Identity. Hail to the King.
Everyman, as you are the Fullness of Fullness, how can you know so little when, in Truth, you know deeply Everything there is to know and beyond?

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/the-three-musketeers.html

Thank you for including this link when publishing this Heavenletter elsewhere.

Copyright © 1999-Now Heavenletters™
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://worldwidechristians.6forum.info

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Mon 28 Nov 2016, 7:38 pm

God is always bringing us closer to Him.

Heavenletter #5848 Divine Power Is Already Yours, November 28, 2016

God said:
What circumstances exactly are you waiting for before your Debut into Full Service to your Higher Self? The Spectacular Pre-Event you wait for, what is it? Thunder and Lightning? Night turning into Day? The Sky's Opening to reveal the Kingdom of Heaven? A promissory note? The Clanging of Bells? A Change in the Ocean Tides? The Stars' Waving to you? A Loud Voice of God Speaking in a Loud Deep Voice as if from a radio broadcast?

Do you fear being caught in an earthquake of great proportions? Or falling into a pit? Or simply not recognizing yourself? Or as if you are out of the equation? That you are simply gone you know not where, as if you have left your Individual Self behind?

When the time comes, your individuality comes with you. Somehow you got into a palace, and somehow it is taken as an ordinary thing for you to be there. It could be you do belong. It could be there is a Star Code on your back, and you are already in the House of God, accepted here, at Home here, belonging here as if you had never been anywhere else, which is, in fact, so.

You have always been right with Me. You saw the playground and tumult and didn't see Me right before you. Now you see Me. Now you shake My Hand, as it were, when, of course, Our Engagement is much more subtle. There is a sense of nothing being different except you are surrounded in solid gold instead of gold-plate. There is a glow. Your eyes have to get used to it.

You expect something phenomenal. The thing is that you have always been wrapped up in the phenomenal. Now you are wrapped up in the Divine. You are in the Light, you produce Light, and you notice that you are Light. Yes, even you are Light, and you can dance on the stars and spin the Earth and welcome the Light every day of the year. You feel awkward at being in a Holy Place.

What makes it Holy?

Love does. Love is Divine, and you are Love. There is no escaping this now. You are a Divine Power Alit by Inner Light. You are a Great Discovery. You discover your Self.

You don't know how this happened, for I work in wondrous ways. And so have you. So have you.

In a sense, you are flabbergasted. In another sense, you knew this all along. All your wandering was Let's Pretend. Now you live your Truth, and it is Home. It was always Home all along. You never were anywhere else.

The physical is not the emphasis it once was. Light is the emphasis. Awareness is the emphasis. Love is the emphasis. The Godly is the emphasis. Truth is known, and you are the Knower. You have come out of hiding. This makes all the difference in the world, and all the difference to the world. The World of Man has been a façade.

The World of God has been with you right along. A disguise has been removed, peeled off as it were, visible now, and the World of God is populated with angels. You are the angels, and hark how you sing such sweet melody of the Mountain Peaks.

What is eyesight worth? What is the music of the spheres worth? What is the worth of this golden opportunity you are given and now accept?

You sing a new song. You vibrate to a new reverberation. Ah, this is Life as it is meant to be lived. This is no charade. Your past experience was the charade.

You bailed out of the past. Now you choose the Present, and you see the Present throughout all Eternity. You jumped into Vastness. Suddenly you saw Infinity and Omnipresence and all the world vibrated wonderfulness, and it was revealed to you that you are Oneness and you ever were. Beloveds, I kiss the ground you walk on. The footsteps are Mine.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/divine-power-is-already-yours.html

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sun 27 Nov 2016, 3:44 pm

Heavenletter #5847 Surrender to Your Own Will, November 27, 2016

God said:
In a moment before dawn, you cried out to Me alone in the seeming wilderness: "God, show me, please, the way to go right to the core of Your Heart."

Dear Ones, you have yet a small resistance to surrender to your own will.

You want to attend a stag party just before your Wedding of a Lifetime. You want a little night off on the town, a futile resistance to the Enlightenment you were destined for. It’s like you joined the army, and you deign to go out on the town dressed in your own clothes for one last time. One little rebellion left as if against robes, and then, off you go.

Your commitment has always been to Me. Now, you want one last tumultuous fling, a little sputter you call freedom that signifies nothing at all. You can't go back to what never was. Now We wait only for your acknowledgement. You put off your acknowledgement of your acceptance.
Nevertheless, you are committed to Life with Me even if it may appear to be in the trenches. Come what may, you have always been with Me and not against your will.

Deny the Undeniable all you want, yet you will never succeed in convincing yourself. You may strain against the Inevitable. The inevitable is your True Heart and Alliance with Me. You agreed to follow Me a long time ago. To follow Me is the same as to say as to follow your Own Heart in preference to all the detours.

Your game is up. No longer can you turn Your Freedom away. You cannot defer from your total Alliance and Realignment with your God Self. You may try to turn away from this that you cannot resist.

What a kidder of yourself you have been. One last tango, you say as if individuality beats being King.

You have a Grand Ball to attend. You hesitate or pretend to hesitate. You may hang around on the couch and watch a TV serial instead and get caught up in and forget the Truth about your Self, as if you prefer a lark to substance, as if you prefer paste jewels to the real thing, as if you prefer a night on the town to True Significance, as if you really could.

We have a Deep Connection, you and I, and, whatever you may say, your homage has been to Truth all along. We are talking about the Great Delight of Your Heart to which nothing else compares.

The Night before your Wedding, and you play around with the idea of going adrift on the Sea, as if running away from Our Union could somehow lather you in happiness. Perhaps you are caught in a reverie of adriftness.

Fight all you may, you are on your way. The Truth of you and the Truth of Me are set before you. Together We abscond from deception. Hang on to your hat. We are going to fly high. Accept this exultancy you are drawn to by all the Might of Heaven.

Stand up. You are flying to your True Self. You click with your True Self. I am that which you have been looking for all your Life and what you have tried against your own Will to recognize. You digress. You wait to claim the True Course of Love and go off on another escapade. You cannot quite see yourself capable of going to the Grand Ball. You use every trick in the book to get out of signing up for what your Heart and Soul crave and which are, surely but slowly, pulling you to your Grand Entrance to the Grand Dance.

Your false front wears away. Now choose what you really and truly desire. Hesitancy has been your partner long enough. Now, come with Me. There is such a short step for Us to take. Now, come with Me as We step off into Truth.
Add Comment || Printer friendly version

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/surrender-to-your-own-will.html

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sat 26 Nov 2016, 10:04 am

Heavenletter #5846 Love is Beautiful, November 26, 2016

God said:
Love is the name of the game on Earth. Love is of the essence, yet even Love does not have to be taken so seriously. That is, Love is meant to be light-hearted. Love does not have to be dramatic, nor does Love have to be veiled.
Love definitely does not have to be do or die. In no way is Love, covered up or dancing around, or Love Unrequited, meant to be tragic. Enough tragic romances have been written for all time. Now love is more like a song you burst into. Love is for everyone, no exceptions.
There is no lack of Love. Good Grief! You have My Love. Of course, you want Love and more Love. The thing is that Love fills your heart. Feel it? Notice Love.
It's not exactly that you take Love for granted, yet to take Love for granted is a powerful thing to do. At the same time, no big to-do has to be made about Love. Love Is the Expression of Life. You've heard it -- Love is Bloomin' Out All Over!
Even when flower bulbs are unseen in the ground, the flowers are all accounted for, all of them, the tulips, the lilies, hyacinths, the crocus. You name it. Even when Love, including your Love, is unseen, even when you don't notice the Love in Your Heart, even when your Love is fragile, delicate, timid -- it is still Love. Love is here, there, and everywhere, right and left, up and down, and every which way.
Even when windows are closed tight and you do not hear the Sound of the Sea, the Sea is nevertheless present, and the Sea is Roaring, and the Sea's Music Is Heard Somehow Somewhere.
So is it with Love. So is it with the Sun's Shining beneath and beyond the clouds. The Sun is Ever-shining, and so is it with Love, including Your Love. Shh. Listen, Love is Busting Out All Over!
Love, and your Love, no matter how sequestered, cannot be contained in a huddle. Love will out! Love is a done deal.
Picture Love pouring out from a Full Pitcher. There is no end to Love. Love is not only past. Love is the future. Love is now. Love is Infinite. For Heaven's Sakes, Love Is!
I speak of Love, the Real Thing. Even Love that passes for Love in a pinch has some bearing. Who would fake Love unless there was something worthy to fake? Why would so many songs be written about Love unless Love were Song-Worthy?
There is No End to Love. Really, dear Fans of Love and dear Fraidy Cats of Love, there is no lack. Love Unexpressed is Still Love. In the Deepest Crevices of Caves, Love Exists. On the Loneliest Deserted Island, Love Is. Love Is Where You Find It. Love Is Where You Are No Matter What Condition You Think You Are Part Of. Unraveling, undone, glorious, and magnificent, Love Is.
You may strive to avoid Love in All Its Forms. You cannot. You cannot escape Love. Love will find you. Love has found you. Love is Resolute. Love is in every word spoken or written. Words would not be spoken without Love behind them.
Granted, Love does not always seem to appear so pure and simple as you would like, yet love has its way, and love has its say. Love is on the move.
Love is right at hand. Reach in to Love. Strew its petals. Be a Distributor of Love.
Love is not sleight of hand. Whatever shape Love appears in, Love is Still Love. Read My drift -- Love Is True. Even false Love has its basis in True Love. There are many ways in which the World-at-Large Seeks Love. All in the World Seek Love, and Demand Love.
Love Is Known, and Love Is Sought. Love Multiplies Itself.
Love is standing on the corner. Love rides the bus. Love flies airplanes. Pens write with love. Love surrounds. Love is unbounded. Love has a clean slate.
Give Love. Want Love. Have Love. Let your greed be to Give Love. Don't be shy. Love takes the ascendance. C'mon now. Give Love away. Give Love away to beat the band. There is nothing else to do. No one is to be stingy with Love ever again in this Beautiful Universe. Love is true. Stinginess is not true. Love is Divine, and you are Love, and Your Love Is My Love to Give Away Today.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/love-is-beautiful.html

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Fri 25 Nov 2016, 7:23 pm

Heavenletter #5845 What Are Doubts Really?, November 25, 2016

God said:
You have questions. Some of your questions, you do not ask. Or you ask them in a round-about way. Your questions are often doubts in sheep's clothing. You ask your questions often to allay suspicions that lurk within you. What are doubts really but suspicions?
You may ask in your heart:
"Where does everything that comes to me and all of us on Earth Life go? If energy is never lost, where has my energy gone? Where is it? If human life on Earth cannot be lost, does that mean that energy, including mine, is not wasted? It seems to me that on Earth I do waste a whole lot of energy until I seem to run out and have no more for that day.
"God, I well know that beauty exists. I never forgot beauty, even as I have not always seen beauty before me. I believe in beauty, yet I also seem to believe in lack and in suffering. May my left-over energy of suffering disappear and only beauty remain.
"I believe that when my body dies, I will rise to a State of Beauty where suffering is not. I would wish that all suffering be removed. I come back again and again to doubting the value in any suffering. Is it really needed in Life? We're Your beloved children. We are ignorant. We are foolish. We don't know what we are doing. Couldn't we be enlightened on Earth from our first moment here? Do we really have to put in our time as we do? I understand that Life is a blessing, yet I do not want even a vestige of suffering, not even once more. Have I not had enough anguish?
"Okay, God, I realize that I am the one who calls suffering to me. I would like to take up Your sword, God, and defray suffering. I understand that Your sword is love. Forgive me, I just can't quite accept Your Love as a defense for Your permitting us to continue to suffer.
"I realize I could use more trust, yet I do not know how to deal with being blind. You pat me on the head, and you say that someday I will understand. Right now I do not understand. Let me have some insights.
"Let me say that I grasp well that I do not understand enough to understand the position I find myself in. God, it is like I am in slavery to suffering and fear of suffering. You have said: 'Let My people go.'
"Will you kindly, once and for all, let me and your other present people on Earth go? May peace happen for me and for everyone while we are on Earth? Do we have to die in order to be free? Does it really have to take Enlightenment so long, God?"
Beloveds, you are trying to trade one currency for another. You are trying to speak a language that you haven't yet heard.
You are not here to suffer. You are here to love and to love Life. Unlearn suffering. My children have made suffering the Art of Suffering. I ask you to let go of suffering, yet you hold it tight.
Do not think that I try to pin the responsibility for suffering on you. I know you cannot be a quick-change artist here. Who wants to hear that what you call suffering is leading you to let go of suffering. You are already so good at suffering. Be better at letting go of it. Give away your attachment to suffering. You don't want it, yet you attach to it.
I understand you cannot automatically immediately drop suffering like the hot potato it is.
I ask you to banish all suffering from Earth.
Decide peace, not as an army, yet more as a minister of peace.
I ask you to bring peace to the land. I ask you to set everyone free. I ask you to drop your arguments, grudges, objections. You are here to find your way.
Take another look at life. Respect it. Awe for Life is not the same as fear.
I understand that life is not all a picnic for you.
Do not think that I grant you all suffering. Give up on suffering. It is not a plaudit to you.
Fill lacks in the world as best as you can. Find and give joy. Encourage joy. Welcome the sun that shines today.
What you really need, what will avail you, is love. Star yourself in love. Suffer not. Look forward. Move closer to Me.
Keep your eye on the sparrow, beloveds.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/what-are-doubts-really.html

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Thu 24 Nov 2016, 11:32 pm

Heavenletter #5844 The Awakener of Love, November 24, 2016

God said:
There is one thought, and the thought is God. From the one Breath of God, sounds were dispersed. Language was born. From within the sound of God's Name, language was born. The thought of God multiplied and multiplies itself still into expression. We come back again to God, the Alpha and the Omega, and so the alphabet was born.
Language planted itself on Earth. Language became like a funnel. God thought, and sounds combined themselves. Thoughts burst into song. Notes reverberated. Thoughts became music. Music filled the Earth. Music displayed itself and shared itself. The Name of the Language was Love. Love was evident, and Love Prevailed. There was naught but Love.
If language is not a miracle, what is then? Love discovered Itself.
Babies practice making sounds. Babies understand words without a dictionary. They play around with sounds, and their little mouths form gurgling sounds which manifest as language and can only be recognized as Love.
Life is made of sounds vibrating. Sound the drums. Awaken the world to hear the pulse-beats. Hang out with the Language of Love. Swirl language around the Universe. Language meets. Language beats its gong. Trees bow down to language. Language is a different kind of flute that plays itself.
Birds sing. Even Silence speaks. There is nothing that is not meaningful. Meaning is declared. There is a truce among disparate languages. There is a language beyond language. A bell is tolled. And a nightingale sings.
Night and day are a matter of tone.
What was that you said? And what was that you meant to say? Listening is part of speech. Love must be heard.
Somewhere somehow Life and Love were seemingly turned off, and business was declared as an excuse for shattering Love. Lights petered out. Loneliness and indifference were born. Echoes became staccato. Hearts were disabled.
It mattered not what you yelped. Language became indecipherable even if it were heard. There was pretense it was not heard. The judge pounded his gavel and ravaged Truth, tossed humanity aside and cried wolf.
Life became a matter of decision. Love was forgotten. Somewhere an archer took aim. Truth was discounted. The triumph of Inhumanity blew a horn. Hearts were sent adrift to fend for themselves.
That was the end of the matter, so it seemed. Hearts were put aside as if not viable. There was no peace. War was not declared. Lo, there was indifference to behold. Indifference was waved around like a ragged flag. Over and under were declared. What was a body to do?
I tell you.
Love had to crawl over rocks in order to reach the well. Love had to come out of hiding. The unloved had to Love, for the very Existence of Life depends upon Love.
Heartlessness has to be undeclared. Heartlessness is a charade that the world seemingly gets away with and yet which cannot prevail.
As for your Heart of Love, let no one destroy your Beloved Heart for even one minute. You and I have the say of your heart. No blusterer or horn-blower is to undeclare Love. No nonentity that considers love off-bounds or saved for special occasions is to give speeches on parade or in stealth.
Your heart can be attacked, yet your love is not to be quelled. Your heart is above all. Your heart is not for vanquishing. Let love peal like church-bells. Let love be sounded. Let love be cheered. Let you be of good cheer and see beyond the manufactured limits. Declare love. Do not dally. Declare love. Sing Love from the housetops. Be a Singer of Love. Be a Footnote of Love. Be Love. Wash away tears.
Who is to declare Love but you? You are to declare Love. Sound the gong. Turn off the alarm clock. Erase non-Love. Do not even give absence of Love a toehold. Maintain your God-given Love, and don't complain.
At the emergence of bureaucracy, pull Me down to you and your heart up to Heaven. No bemoaning. No ill-will, do you hear? No complaining about heartlessness. Fill your heart with Love from the reservoir I fill for you. Fill Love from the Source of Love, and even a drop of Love will rejuvenate the world that may momentarily seem to have forgotten Love.
You will not forget. You will water the world with Love. You will pull Love up by your bootstraps. You will mine Love from within your heart. Love cannot be swept away. There will be a Resurgence of Love. Love will say its Name for all time. You will be naught but Love, so I have said, and so I attest, and so you are. Love is your birthright. I chose you to be the Reawakener of Love. You do not let the candle burn out.
Even if you are the Only One who remembers.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/the-awakener-of-love.html

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Wed 23 Nov 2016, 8:40 pm

Heavenletter #5843 Guilt Holds You Back, November 23, 2016

God said:
So much for time. It is true, Children of My Heart. You can't believe in time and all its repercussions, not when your eyes are open. A minute ago never was. You may legitimately be feeling heart-sore, down-hearted, down on yourself. Being down on yourself is naught but a parade of self-serving guilt. No more guilt. Guilt is not worthy of a Child of God.
I do not hand you a hair-shirt to wear. Don't give yourself more heartache with a view in mind of warding off what you may call your just deserts. Let yourself off the hook. You have punished yourself enough. Too much. End guilt now. Carry no medals of guilt.
Suffering is not – I repeat – NOT – your payback. Never. Immediately, excuse yourself from punishment. What is a sense of guilt but punishment? Sense of guilt is not a flag to wave. You don't make yourself more holy by lashing yourself.
Take off those thorns. Wear rose-petals instead.
Wear My Crown. My Crown is made of Golden Light. This is the same Light you radiate except you shroud yourself in clouds of self-reproach. You say you do not pass muster. You do not pass muster when you downgrade yourself. Stop this now.
Have you made mistakes? You have made some good ones. Get over them. Be done with them. Mistakes are run of the mill. Do not castigate yourself for mistakes. Reproach for mistakes is not worthy of you. Don't emphasize errors. Let go of them. You can't live your life entirely on the basis of not making errors and/or repenting them as if repentance were holy water.
Live your Gift of Light on the basis of going ahead. Stop looking back. Get over living with hindsight. Move on.
Errors do not provide a haven for you. You are not to hang out with errors. Errors are not your comrades. Errors are no more than fool's errands. Drop errors. Drop the thoughts of them. If you wasted your time, do not waste more time on thinking about your recanted errors. Don't waste your non-existent time on short-sidedness.
Would you collect rotten apples and leave the good apples at the top of the tree to fallow? Wake up.
Beating yourself up with guilt is stewing in your own juices. Do not soak in guilt. Walk away from it. You have more to do in this world than blubber about how you made unwitting choices. Regrettable choices are often from cowardice. Walk away from cowardice now as well.
Guilt is a way of banging your own drums. In your rue, you star yourself in a drama. You pull plaudits from the air. Instead of the Fairest of All, you groom yourself to be the worst or least of all. Did I bring you to Earth for this stalemate? Grow wings instead.
If you desire to be a fool, stay a fool then. Repeat your errors in your mind again and again. Flagellate yourself, if that's what you want.
At My suggestion, if you do not desire to stay a fool, take off the dunce cap of guilt. Kick it away and take the High Road.
What do you think leaving the past behind means if not stepping out of the chains of guilt? Chains are not meritorious. Find something better to do than rue your past.
Get up. Walk toward the sun. Or walk off into the sunset. A new dawn follows. Rainbows for you are ready to beckon and to walk over to you.
If you don't admire your past, then chalk it up to experience and pull out a new present now. Give the present to yourself as a gift from Me. You earned it. Be done with the foolishness of the past. Past means past. Walk away from it. Beckon new to you.
No longer do you make a ceremony out of guilt. Guilt is not worthy of even your little finger. Guilt is self-recrimination. I ask you not to incriminate anyone, and this applies to you. Don't compound your errors. Be done with them.
Get off the warpath with yourself. Guilt is not good for you. Now you opt for joy. Get started.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/guilt-holds-you-back.html

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Tue 22 Nov 2016, 9:54 pm

Heavenletter #5842 One Answer to All the Mysteries, November 22, 2016

God said:
You love a mystery. You love finding out what there is to find out. You are forever seeking more and more. You find the cherry on the top of the cake, and then there is another cake and another discovery to make – and another.
It is true you are never satisfied. You love to catch up, and you love to get ahead. It is yourself you chase. All that you search for is within you. You are the Finder, and you are the Found. You are the Treasure Who Seeks Your Self. You are the Treasure you are after. You are the discovery you make.
You are avid to bare your Soul. You want to know your Soul for your own Self. World fame is nothing next to the Reality of your hankering to know your Own Soul.
If Truth were known, you would know that you hold all knowledge within you, yet, as it is, you withhold your Grand Self from your little self. This is the skit you act in. Of course, you believe this heart and soul, yet it is, nevertheless, a trick you play on yourself as well as a trick you play on your audience. You are up to hi-jinks. You act as if you star in a play within a play, an actor within an actor.
Definitely, you want to know Me. You are well aware that you and I are One. This is the news you go out of your way to find even as you do already know it and have it. Deep and seemingly hidden from you, you always knew who you were. You always knew it. You want confirmation of what you already know. You are a bit devious as you play at sleight of hand. You mix up time. You scramble it. You juxtapose this felonious time. Indeed, you are a time traveler. You dissemble time. You disorder it. You play hop-scotch with it.
Instead of pounding your chest and acknowledging Our Oneness, you make a game of it. You kid around with yourself. It is like you play a joke on someone, and the someone turns out to be you.
You put up a good show as if you are naïve about the Truth of you and the Truth of Me. You assume an identity when your True Identity is nothing of the sort you play at.
The Truth is that you are Infinite. You are not finite. The picture you have portrayed of yourself is a pencil sketch when, in Truth, you are the Work of an Old Master. Be you. You don't have to keep fooling around with images of yourself when you are, in and of your Self, the Real Goods.
Beloved, you are a spectacular Chef of Life. You are great on your very first try. You will mellow, and you will ripen. Come to appreciate yourself and your Self so very naturally the way you hum a tune and are not concentrating on humming.
What We are talking about is a wedding. This is a wedding of yourself with the Majesty of Your Self. Bring out the sparkling water. Let's make a toast to you in honor of your recognition of your Self as the Magnificence of Truth.
A Grand Portrait of you hangs in the front hall. You are well-satisfied. You see clearly now. No longer do you have some egregious need to diminish yourself. Nor is there any need to exaggerate yourself. There is no longer any perceived need to be other than you truly are. You truly are what I say you are.
You are My Self made into human form. You are My Image. You are My Dream come true. I speak through you. You see Me in you. You are a portrayer of Me. You are My Portrait elevated across imagined time. We have known each other in the Forever and Beyond of Eternity. We are Infinite, no less. Beyond time. Beyond space. Beyond the World itself, We are well-established in Truth.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/one-answer-to-all-the-mysteries.html

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Mon 21 Nov 2016, 5:08 pm

Heavenletter #5841 The Indweller of Your Heart, November 21, 2016 

God said: 
You murmur to yourself. You are so often chatting with yourself. You as speaker speak your heart, and you, as friend, listen to yourself. Naturally, I also listen to your murmurings. I hear you speak to Me:
"You are a God of Love Replete. Infinite God. You are a Miracle, and You tell us that we are miracles as well, although we are as if in two pieces, the Heart and Mind.
"The heart is my favorite, God. Fill my heart.
"Believe me, God, I am in awe of the Human Mind as well. We human beings are such a tour de force. It is amazing, all of it.
"We are so brave. We have no armor. We are defenseless, yet we defend. We block. We resist. We dig our feet in. We flounder for a sense of security, yet everything is moving under us. There is no solid ground. I have heard that we are made of atoms. We take a breath. We sigh.
"How good are we, after all, in managing life? It's like we were thrown onto a roulette wheel. We spin, and how we turn out, nobody knows. Well, ultimately, we know. You have told us. The route we don't know, even when we are sure we know.
"Maybe some people know, but I don't. I have never known. I am not at all sure who I am, where I am, where I have been, what is happening. So often I feel I am up a creek, God. I don't yet have my bearings. I muddle through."
Hear Me is what I say to you, dear child.
Ever-changing Life in the World means taking a leap. You take series of leaps. Sometimes back and forth. Sometimes you change your mind mid-stream. Sometimes you falter. Sometimes you flex your muscles. Anything is possible.
Remember that results are not the main purpose of your life. High scores are not your purpose. Not even "getting somewhere" is the sterling purpose of your life. Let Us say that the trip, the travel itself, is the purpose of your life. You outline your life as you go along. You look in all directions.
So long as you are within a body on Earth, you are taking a Course in Life. Of course, migrating birds know better than you where they are going. They don't intellectualize. They live on trust, whereas you live on uncertainty. To your mind, your life is filled with crossroads, dangerous ones. How attached you are to this life of yours that flaunts itself and you often despair of.
Every day you set out, sight unseen. You may feel like a blind man without a cane, or perhaps you walk on air. Nevertheless, you bolt forward. Of course, you don't know all the ramifications of what you are doing. Even when you may think you know the score, who can say? You see mirages. Your whole life here on Earth is a mirage. You kid yourself. No matter who you are, you kid yourself, and you kid others.
Of course, take care of yourself. Button up in winter. Splash cool water on your face in summer. Hold doors open for others.
Of course, you want to be all you can be. But here's the thing – just be. You are Life. You are, for the non-existent time being, Human Life on Earth.
No one said you are to be a soothsayer. It's okay to be what you call a maker of mistakes. You succeed in that you learn and keep learning regardless of anything. Who said that you are mistaken to stumble? Who said you are obliged to be other than you are?
You are A-OK with Me. Be A-OK with yourself. While you muddle through, you are also shining through, for you ever dwell in My Heart.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/the-indweller-of-your-heart.html

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sun 20 Nov 2016, 7:57 pm

Heavenletter #5840 Memories, November 20, 2016 

God said: 
When you think about it, memory is a strange thing. When you remember something, how did you come to remember it? And when you don't remember something, how is it you don't remember? What singles memories out?
When you remember something you haven't thought about for a long long time or, even, ever before, it seems somewhat as if your memory had spontaneously played the chord of that particular memory. First, the chord arose. First it played itself, then a memory waltzes back to you. You don't seize memories, as it were. You don't have a plan, yet a memory drops into your lap, as it were. The memory seizes you, and you say: "Ah, yes. There it is. I remember now."
It may be a welcome memory, or it may be a memory you don't want to remember. Why should you want it? And, if a memory should come barreling down from wherever memory comes from, why this memory in this particular moment and not another?
It is as though memories come by long chords and short chords. A short memory jogs out of your memory, and then more may pile out of that memory, one after another. It could be a hey day for memories.
When you happen to have a memory pop in on you, such as you suddenly realize you had forgotten to pay your rent, this is probably what a short chord of memory looks like. The omission dawns on you, and you gasp. Such a memory comes to you all of a sudden like a bolt out of the blue.
There are memories you try to dredge up. You try hard to remember, yet you are simply left high and dry.
There are memories you have forgotten entirely. You simply have no recollection. Someone else may remember a memory that could be called yours, yet you don't remember this memory at all. All you can do is to draw a blank. It could be a good memory you would be thrilled to have, or one you would rather not have. In any case, you simply cannot conjure up this wayward memory. It's lost to you.
You believe the teller of your memory. Somehow, it just isn't a recollection in your repertoire that you can collect and bring back. You simply don't remember that time in your life, not at all. Yet someone else remembers it.
What are memories for actually? Are totally forgotten memories like a motor that stalls and simply won't start again? Anyway, what good is it for you to add another memory to your pile and cart it around on your backpack along with all the rest?
Certainly, there are memories that you'd better make sure you hold onto. Your name, the date, who is the President of the United States, your social security number and all that.
Naturally, you want to remember where you are, and you want to remember your way back home.
Yet, what are all the other random memories that you pursue doing here, and what are they for?
No one can remember everything. Of course not.
Yet, the random memories that pop into your head, why this random memory this moment and not another? What purpose do the memories that fly in or out of your mind serve on their own cognizance – why do they come, and why do they leave, and how do they serve you or anyone?
There are memories that keep playing their music. You don't know how to turn these memories off. It is as if you play and play again the chords of some of the memories you remember. They seem to mean too much to you. Often the memories you keep make you sad. You might wish you could only remember happy memories.
The thing is that when it comes to memories from long ago, they may all make you sad now. It's not a snap for a very happy memory to gladden you now. Now it becomes bitter-sweet.
You ponder the significance of memories.
You wonder how and why memories hand themselves over to you. You wonder what happens to your memories when you leave Earth. Where do your thoughts go anyway. Is there a place for lost thoughts?

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/memories.html

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sat 19 Nov 2016, 6:20 pm

Heavenletter #5839 Let Ego Play No More Jokes on You., November 19, 2016 

God said: 
You, My beleaguered and heart-sore children, often ask Me for freedom and then beckon dependency to you with all your might.
Once and for all, give up overwhelming dependency upon words and actions from other people in the world. Be a free agent of your Life. Events and other people's responses in the world do not have to bounce you up and down. The world can be your happiness, yet your happiness is not dependent upon the world. Your happiness is dependent upon you. Have more confidence in yourself and Me.
If you believe in the idea that I, God, will provide, then lean back and let go of what seems to be your well-documented desperate reliance on smiles from the world. I smile at you. My eyes look into yours. You and I are all set to flourish.
I am telling you to give yourself freedom and not burden yourself with overblown needs. Get up from the ashes of disappointment, Cinderella.
Life sometimes seems to be biting. Despite all your gratitude for Life, you engage in one-upmanship. One-upmanship is equivalent to ego gratification. Do you really need your ego? Do you really require endless plaudits from the world?
Sometimes you feel chastened by Me. Perhaps every time your beautiful heart gets wounded, the worst is that you may feel that I have let you down. You feel that I use Life in the World and some of the people in it to give you a good whack when you wish I would not allow any such thing.
Hear Me now. Shrug your shoulders. Life is above the world. Say this to yourself:
"My Life is above the world. I am not mired in the world. The Tone of My Life is not dependent upon the slings and arrows of the world. The Tone of My Life is not dependent upon anything but the Love In My Heart. I am to remember Love and not my personal ego. Enough of ego. I am sick and tired of my ego. I don't want to carry the burden of ego even once more.
"My personal ego is a poor excuse for disappointment and retreating from Life. It is not for me to enforce Life. I am to receive Life. I don't have to be bruised. I don't have to take on being bruised. I understand this, God, yet I allow myself to be a punching bag. Sometimes I feel that I must wear that trite sign that says: 'Kick me."
Beloveds, there is that. Now get yourself together. Pick yourself up. Consider yourself a mail room. A mail room is certainly impartial to the mail that it receives. Mail is mail. And within you is where mail is sorted.
Mail may be thrown at you. You don't have to keep all of this random mail. You are the one who rates the mail you receive. It may seem that much of the mail that comes to you can't really be made for you. It came to you. It may have been addressed to you, you don't have to make much of it.
False advertising comes to you. Anything that makes you feel unworthy and unloved isn't the Core of Your Being. It isn't the mail that comes to you that causes your grief, beloveds. It is your own self-image that causes you grief.
You feel there is a great hole in you. Depend upon yourself to hold you up. Assert your True Self. Fill that hole now with joy. Be as generous with joy to yourself as you are to others. Give joy boldly. Accept joy. Rise a step. Smile at the world. Let it in. And when Life in the World is not joyous for you, move past it. This is what letting go means – releasing the past.
No longer are you to be woe-begotten. Accept your blessings. Accept them as your due, and drop the rest of your mail into a wastebasket.
What you are throwing away is your acceptance of ego-battering. Be done. Let ego play no more jokes on you.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/let-ego-play-no-more-jokes-on-you.html

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Fri 18 Nov 2016, 6:38 pm

Heavenletter #5838 Winning, November 18, 2016 

God said: 
Perhaps one day you just walk into a department store, and you are handed a piece of paper with a number on it. It is possible you are holding a winning ticket.
How easy it is to win something just like that without effort. You were innocent. You walked into a store. You have a chance to win something, and so nice when you do actually win it. It is a blessing to feel lucky. Just that – lucky! You wear a big smile. The Universe has just blessed you. It blessed you from out of the blue. You are pleased.
This is how I desire you to feel at every turn in the world – favored by the Universe. The Universe looks forward to blessing you. The Universe is all for you.
No need and no way to verify a winning lottery ticket ahead of time. You can't. Who said you have to know ahead of time? No one except you perhaps. Dear One, you don't even have to have a long list of reasons why you should win, deserve to win, or must win. When you win, you win. You got tapped on your shoulder. You just had to be there within reach.
When it comes to Happiness in Life, I most assuredly request that you enter into Life fully with your heart secure.
Without discussion, open up that heart of yours. I never advise that you urge your heart to sulk. There is no way I suggest you discourage yourself from coming out ahead. Never do I want to hear you say or intimate:
"Naw, I'll never win."
Be your own booster.
There may be a job you want. Why on Earth would you point out the reasons why you might not be hired? Is this what friends do? Are you your own friend or not?
C'mon, is it more beneficial for you to talk yourself out of doing something or is it better to say Yes? The question isn't about winning. The question is about entering.
Do you choose Door 1 or Door 2?
1.   I'll never get that job. I don't stand a chance.
2.   I'd love that job. I'm going to go for it.
For instance, who said you mustn't apply for a job unless you're quite sure you will get it?
Possibilities are opportunities. Even impossibilities are opportunities. Don't walk away.
Treasures exist. You do not know with absolute certainty behind which door your treasure lies. The only way to find out is to knock.
There is that process called winning. It happens. And when you actually win, you see there was nothing to it.
Beloveds, winning is easy! Have you been thinking otherwise? There is nothing that cannot happen in anyone's Life, and that means your Life too.
You have said that something or another never worked before. Now you conclude that it won't work this time either. And this is how you eliminate yourself. You don't even give it a try. You stop in your tracks as soon as you automatically ruled something out.
Even if the odds are 100 to 1 or 10 trillion to 1, what do you care? Never say: "That can never happen." You don't know what can happen. It is for you to enter Life. So enter it!
Don't be what the world calls realistic. Realistic is another way of saying:
"Who do I think I am? Good fortune isn't for me. I might as well cross myself off. This will never work for me."
And so you take yourself out of the race, sure in the knowledge that you are right, that you can't win, as if not entering makes you virtuous.
Hey, be wrong for once! Who knows what lies behind closed doors? Be open. Knock. Or, if you need a key, the key is to go forward. What do you think it means when I tell you to let go of the past? Certainly, it doesn't meant to stay just as you are.
Unless you are open, you are closed.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/winning.html

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Thu 17 Nov 2016, 12:12 pm

Heavenletter #5837 A Good Citizen of Life, November 17, 2016 

God said: 
What, for God's sake, has convinced you that you are the judge and jury of Life? Live your life, yet it isn't for you to be a holy critic of Life. What if you would be a Good Citizen of Life and be amiable with yourself and Life? Let Life make its twists and turns. There is more to Life in the World than your correcting of it.
Here is what I have been hearing from your heart and mind:
"Thank You, God, for this experiment -- these Waves of Life as they apply to me. These waves are not mine. They pass by me. They are Infinite, these Moments in Time that sometimes may seem to trespass against me. It seems that my regard for Life is made of Habits of Thought.
"Sometimes I hesitate to accept Life. I measure it instead. I do not really see Life as Holy. Too often it has seemed to me that Life has no right to go here and there and take me with it as though I were a tender heart and soul. I am a Mover of Life, yet I personally am not Lord and Master of Life even as, in the final analysis, I hear You say that I, like You, am the Indweller of All Life.
"If only I, this individual as I perceive myself, would get past this Mirage of Time, give myself a Stay of Execution, as it were. At present, I stomp around, perceiving myself as fragile and vulnerable, when the Truth is that nothing untoward can happen to me. I am Infinite. I am Eternal. All this temporariness I am convinced of affects me as much and as often as I allow it to. It is a theory I carry with me, when, as Pure Being, I carry nothing with me. I have no possessions.
"Pure Being has no possessions. Pure Being has no pockets, no perplexity. My Pure Being is carried by Love, and that's what You, God, say I am. It is All. I am Instant Love. I am Perpetuity of Love. I am nothing less, and there is nothing more than the Infinity and Eternity that You assign to me as my very Essence.
"As Your Gift You give to me, I may seem wrapped up in varied wrappings, yet You are the Gift You give to me. I may seem awry, yet I am not awry. I am dedicated to You, the God of Oneness. I may seem to depart, yet departure from You does not exist. Your Hand is sturdy in my heart, no matter how I may say otherwise. There is no otherwise. There never was.
"In my life as a human Being, I can pull all kinds of tricks on myself. Tricks are tricks, and do not really mean anything. They are Figments of Imagination. They are stray thoughts running around signifying nothing. You are Everything, God, and somewhere in the recesses of my mind, I understand that I am Everything too, and, yet, no thing exists. There are no things. There are only Hearts and Souls. Despite all the this and all the that, we, Your children, carry the same Power and Glory as You. This seems impossible, for my mind says this can't be, while Your Heart inside me tells me it can only be.
"Yet, I faintly grasp, that nothing is otherwise. There is no otherwise. Otherwise has been only a play on a stage. A play may seem true, yet it is a production called a play and appears on a stage. Does this mean then that Life Is Staged? Is it that Life is a passing moment made to look real for a while and, in actuality, has nothing to do with the essence of Who I Am?
"I am fraught with dissembling. I say, 'Lights, Action, Cameras!'
"It must be that right now I try to defend fallacy. I cry Wolf, when the True Cry is Love and nothing but Love. I try telling my made-up stories in many versions. Every version is a Lifetime. Every Lifetime is a fictional story, no matter how many believe in fiction as reality when fiction is nothing but a pretense for a moment. Illusion is illusion. Illusion cannot be true, yet I have been mixed up, and I have been wandering for too long, too long a while, God."

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/a-good-citizen-of-life.html

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Wed 16 Nov 2016, 10:15 pm

Heavenletter #5836 Sing a Song of the Sea, November 16, 2016 

God said: 
No one wants to feel heartache. You want none of it. No one wants any of it, and yet you may be mired in heartache just the same. Where do you go from here?
There is no virtue in heartache. Not even one day or night of it is worthwhile for you or for anyone, nor for the world. How do you undo heartache, this contagious malaise that you may allow to drag you down, sometimes day after day, one day on top of another.
Enough.
Let Us uplift the world at large. Let's uplift all hearts and declare a new independence upon Earth. Be a sovereign independent soul who travels on Earth with a purposeful destination in mind and in heart. Let go of any sense of desolation you may crowd yourself with.
Come to the mountaintops with Me.
You are like the prow of a ship as it furrows through the sea. Always forward, you forge ahead through the Waves of Your Maiden Sea Voyage. You get your sea legs, and you deliver your wares.
When was a boat ever meant to pick up sludge along the way? It is for boats to sail the waters and calm the seas.
Each of you, My children, has your own bloodstream within you that is like your own personal ocean. Ocean waters are to be cool, and your bloodstream is to be calm as you buoy life for smooth-sailing.
Consider your personal voyage a Sail across the Waters of Life. You are like a ferryboat. Be an easy-going ferryboat while you are at it.
Consider everyone you meet as a passenger you pick up and drop off. You may have a passenger only once, or you may have passengers who get on and off every day of the week. To all you give a good ride. You make all favored to ride under your good agency. Your riders can ride on the deck. Above or below deck, the riders ride with you, and you sail along together.
Deliver your passengers safely through the Waves of Life.
Whether you are a charter boat, a cruise ship, or a paddle boat, whether you sail the seas or the rivers, you serve. You have a purpose, and a purpose that reaches beyond the shores you touch. Regardless, you are parked on land and buoyed on water to be of service to mankind. You are charged to make life worthwhile and offer sustenance and blessings to all the travelers and all the other boats you pass.
Perhaps you raise a mast. You raise a flag. You offer refreshment. You offer fresh air. Whatever you do, you are to raise the spirits of all who come near. You are the Host of Life at Sea. Whether your journey is long or short, you are hospitable to all. You salute. You salute all.
Salute life, beloved journeyers. Rev your motors. Lift those oars. You are a journeyer with a destination, and your destination, no matter what route you may take, is assured.
We can refer to Life as "along the way". How you perceive your journey is your responsibility, and your journey is your doing. How you set out, through which lenses you look -- well, it is like a menu you write out to order from. Order for all. Set the tone of your life and the lives of others. Be of good cheer.
What kind of a ship will you be? What kind of a captain will you make? Whose cheerfulness do you increase? What kind of voyage will you set out on? Which shores will you reach on your way? And where will you go next, and whom will you take with you, and whom will you drop off, and where?
Where do you set sail from? When do you return? Where are you going? Where have you been? Where are you right now?
Sing a Song of the Sea. Be a welcomer, and be a well-wisher. Be a hardy mariner.
No one goes on a journey alone. Give everyone a good send-off, and give everyone a good turn.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/sing-a-song-of-the-sea.html

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Tue 15 Nov 2016, 10:47 pm

Heavenletter #5835 You Are My Beloved, November 15, 2016 

God said: 
Life is out of sight. Dimensions of Life are out of sight. Unless you see all, you see only part. Nevertheless, even if you can't see all, you can know all. There is within you a talisman that goes far beyond your intellect. You can accept all I say. You can believe all I say.
You can believe that you live in a Universe vaster than you have any idea of. You can outdo all your past knowing and all your past ignorance and return to your original innocence that is wise beyond intellect. Intellect can scoff even at a wonder.
You are a wonder. Everyone on Earth is a wonder. You are wondrous. You are a Masterpiece of My Art that I created free-form. There is no one else on Earth like you. There is no one person in all the world like you. There never was another one just like you, and there will never be again. Think of it, no two snowflakes are alike. What Wondrousness then, can you not be?
Neither individuality nor universality is to be taken as so-so. If there is more than mortar and tendon that go into the making of a building, there is greater that goes into the making of a new human Being. No matter how many babies are born in a day, there are no assembly lines. There is uniqueness innumerable times a day. This is not new. This has never been otherwise.
There is Splendor of Oneness, and there is Splendor of Variety. They are all wrapped into One. All from the same Source return to the same Source. In between, there are stories told ad infinitum, no two stories the same, yet all the same, a human Being strung out on the stars, a miracle beyond exception. The Fabulousness of Creation is not always noted nor always sung, yet Created Beings can be recognized as the Great Gift they are. Recognize.
How can it be that human Beings are taken for granted and itemized in certain boxes? There can be no ho hum about being a God-given Being, crafted by God and crafted for God from extraordinary fairy dust, as it were, mixed with ordinary dust, revealing the Glory of God as easily as falling off a chair.
Beloveds, there is no oblivion. There is only God's Artistic Bent unseen, kept in anonymity, each miracle unrecorded and unnoticed honorably, as if a Creation of God's can fall into disarray. On Earth, some kind of sham goes on, for Splendor is too often not given grace by the populace, as if Splendor can be muted, as if such an Array of Radiance overlooked is reduced to being worth nothing at all, not even a song.
What can be going on here? What is going on here? A miracle birth is not noticed? A miracle birth is marked off as ordinary, as if there were no miracle at all? I created miracles, and I meant every birth to be honored, not just at birth but throughout his Life, certainly not unrecognized and not made much of.
Not all Trees of Life are given honor or even a glance. Not all are watered. Not all are admired. Not all recognize themselves in the Mirror of My Light. There is not one that I miss. I see the same Bright Light in all, and what I see is My Self.
I look for My Self and I see My Self. I created Godlike Beings in the form of human Beings.
As I, God, set out on a Journey in the World as a baby, I may be unnoticed and certainly not recognized in all My Glory. On a scale such as the Earth holds, far worse is it for the Children of Earth who do not recognize their own worth. I wish every single child of Mine to see himself or herself as I do see, and, then, no one will hold himself higher or lesser than another. All are equal in My eyes. Each is My Beloved.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/you-are-my-beloved.html

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Mon 14 Nov 2016, 10:28 pm

Heavenletter #5834 Ride the Waves, November 14, 2016 

God said: 
When you live every moment of your life as the moment it is, you know every moment that occurs as precious. Otherwise, there is a tendency for you to dally with your take on Life – a tendency to, in effect, take a slow-motion picture of Life.
When you analyze excerpts of Life backwards and forwards, when you analyze what occurs, you are not experiencing Life any longer, for then you experience Life on pause. You have put Life aside, so to speak. You experience your preoccupation with Life. You may be fraught with Paraphernalia of Life at a distance from Life itself. Analyzing Life is not the same as living Life.
If you just lived Life as it comes, you would not have irritation, annoyance, franticness, being out of sorts, etc. nor would you have the need to defend your displeasure. You would be Pure Being in love with Life as it flows to and fro. You would live the Truth of Who You Are. You would not contemplate yourself as if you are only an Object of Life when you are Life Itself. You wouldn't be caught up in the throes of anxiety. You wouldn't wonder what is the matter and what you must do about it. If you were not trammeled with your simulated dissection of your Life, you would adore Life as it delivers itself. You would not be so puzzled by it. You would live Life on Earth more in Living Color. There would be no more dirges.
There is a tendency for My children to reheat Life and speculate about it. There is the tendency to try to figure out Life, as if you have to have a summation of Life when Life isn't something you can quite put your finger on.
You try to beat the clock. You want to tick-tock Life and make your Life run through gauntlets of contrivance when Life is meant only to run free. You may tend to make Life an Opinion of Life, a one-line statement when the sum and total of Life is Love.
Love, and you will be free. You won't spend your Life on rating it. Rating your Life is judging your Life and judging yourself and others.
Will you kindly just love every squeeze of life? Kindly just love yourself and be done with any vestiges of prejudice against Life. With prejudice, this Miracle of Life becomes down-cast.
Rather, take a ride with Life. Whether your Life goes uphill or downhill, you are on a ride. Your life is a non-ending ride. There is nothing you have to hold onto. Sit back, and, by golly, enjoy the ride when your ride is fast and when your ride is slow. The point is to enjoy Life more than to collect and interpret it. Live Life. Give Life your accord. Life is a treasure, yet not a treasure that you pin to the wall as if your Life amounts to no more than a calendar.
You, yourself, are greater than what you make of this that is called Life. You are the One Who Lives Life. You don't have to finagle Life so much. Life is not a race you must get out of breath for. Is Life meant to be a conclusion you draw? Is Life to be figured out before you can let go of it?
What if you give Life permission to go its merry way, and you will simply love Life more than you accumulate it?
What is this impulse to be in an uproar about Life and whip it into shape as if your very Life depends upon it? Life is inviolable. Life is a Journey on the Terrain as you traverse it. Life is no less. Of course, Life is far more than you credit it. Now you are beginning to credit Life more by letting Life sail on its voyage as it does.
Life does not have to placate you. Life is not in debt to you. Life is not obliged to be something it is not. Life is forever, beloveds. Life is always with you. You can release your hold on Life.
Ride the Waves of Life, and say to Me with a smile: "God, this is good."
Add Comment  || Printer friendly version

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/ride-the-waves.html

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sun 13 Nov 2016, 11:48 pm

Heavenletter #5833 The Highest Fruit on the Tree, November 13, 2016 

God said: 
Think of all you want to occur. No longer think in terms of what has not yet occurred, as when you see yourself as forlorn and abandoned. What a difference your angle of approach makes. What a difference the door whose knob you turn makes in your life. By all means, enter the Gate of Opportunity. Don't pay any attention to that shadowy door of defeat.
When you see two entrances, choose the one that offers what you want. Don't think of burying your dreams – absolutely not. Open wide all your dreams. Whatever it is you dream of, know that it lies within your reach. Reach for it.
At the same time, be open to even more treasures than you know how to ask for. Desire to receive. Desire to be open to your desires. Your desires come from somewhere. You don't have to know where. Acknowledge that I created you capable of reaching the Highest Fruit on the Tree.
Mind you, this doesn't mean that you are owed all you desire. Deserving and being owed are not the same. You are not being mistreated or underserved by not receiving every desire you hold in the palm of your hand. Remember, there is always more out there waiting for you.
Possibly you have been thinking that the world conspires against you. Earth Life is not out to get you, entrap you, flail you, or deceive you. Earth Life is looking out for you. Tremendous opportunity awaits you. More keys on the piano are playing for you, cheering you on, and embracing you far more than you dare believe. The world amazingly makes connections for you.
Subtle are the preparations the world creates in order to unfold your Life auspiciously. Earth Life would love to inspire you. The world desires to make connections in your favor. The world is a networker. Fulfillment of your desires requires your being open. It makes a difference in your Life when you look forward and when you are taken aback.
If you asked Me for one simple direction to give to you right now, the direction I would give you is this:
Stay open. Open, open, open. This means to not close out. This means to say Yes before you dare to say No. You may not know what you are saying No to.
Don't close doors.
Most doors don't close by themselves. You may well have a tendency to kick doors closed. Your first reaction may be to say No. You do often say No too fast. From now on, let your first reaction be a resounding Yes. Yes opens. No closes.
I do not tell you to be reckless. I say to give yourself a chance before you say No.
Many of My children have their finger ready on the buzzer that says No.
When you say No right off the bat, you are saying:
"Life is chancy. Chance, stay away from me. Let me stay as I am. Let me be secure in staying how I am and have always been on a little island of myself. You won't catch me opening up to possible trouble in life. I mean to protect myself from being hurt or disappointed, and so I say No almost automatically across the board. Let nothing take me away from the island and this shaded palm tree I sit under."
Be someone who moves forward in life. Don't relinquish your birthright. The Key to Giving is the same as the Key to Receiving, and that is Openness. Open your receptivity. Expect ships and seas to deliver what you ask for. You don't have to be shy or polite and not ask. Let your heart be free to ask for what it wants and allow what you want to arrive. And if what you ask for does not arrive as soon as you would like, allow that too. You do not have to limit Life as this or that.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/the-highest-fruit-on-the-tree.html

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sat 12 Nov 2016, 2:27 pm

Heavenletter #5832 "What Am I Waiting for, God?", November 12, 2016 

God said: 
I hear you. I hear you say:
"Beloved God, how tense I am. Please help me to calm down. I am wound tight like a clock. I alarm myself with my intensity. If only I could let go. What do I think I am doing? And for what? It isn't that I have to hold onto this that is called Life forever, yet I do not have to spend my Life in some kind of panic that I don't even know why I have it or what it's about. Unwind me, dear God. Let me be with You, and be a staunch supporter for You and the Kingdom of Heaven that You spread before us.
"I scatter my gift of love from You and replace it with a huge panic. Well, God, this is a far cry from what I ask of myself and of what You ask of me. I say I want to serve You far and wide, yet I seem to serve You one kind of rue or another.
"With all my heart and determination of will, I want to serve You whipped cream and blueberries and strawberries in beautiful glass bowls that extend beyond the Universe. Instead, I am uptight and serve You stiffened unbending tension raucously. Am I really so misbegotten? Am I all bluster without substance?
"What is it I am trying to do? What am I exploding about? Am I to be a firecracker when I desire to be a well-wisher and peacemaker on Earth? God, what is my difficulty here? Is it too much attention on myself? Do I wear clothes that are too tight?
"God, as I appear to myself now, I am a wild card. There is no accounting for me. There is no accounting for my tension. What is so hard about letting bygones be bygones.
"Dear God, I beg You to help me be calm for You. I want to be what You want me to be. How can I be this harridan I seem to be when I want to be with You?
"I feel like I've been mowed down while You desire me to grow tall and bless the Earth. Where does the best of me go when I pour out to You the least of me? You desire better, and I desire better. I am disappointed in myself. Are You disappointed in me, God?
"I am such a far cry from what You created. You never fail. Then, it is I who fail You and I fail myself. How can I possibly fail You, God? If I have that kind of power to fail You, then, surely, I ought to be able to change the track I am on.
"I know it is not beautiful clothing or armor that I need. I must need to slough off old skin. I have to get out of my skin. I am not this dried-up gatherer of bitter fruit. You do not leave me out. Then it must be that I leave myself out. Do I want special attention from You? You gave me everything. How can I crave more than all You have blessed me with?
"What, God, what do I want? I am sure I don't want to be an only child or a child more favored than another. By what divine right, do I claim more than the Life You gave me? I seem to claim that I am brittle and about to break when You gave me strong bones and marrow.
"What am I waiting for, God?"
Dear Ones, you must be waiting for your pokey self to catch up with your True Self. You are almost here. Darkest before the dawn, and all that. You are gearing to lift the world. We're almost there.
Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/what-am-i-waiting-for-god.html

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Fri 11 Nov 2016, 9:02 pm

Heavenletter #5831 Heart of the Matter, November 11, 2016 

God said: 
My children cry out: "Why not joy, God? Why not joy? Is there any reason at all not to unfold joy on this fertile Earth?"
There is no reason at all. Anything less than joy is just a smoke-screen, a cover-up for Love, as if you can't smile and be glad to. The cover-up is something you insert to hide the Love you keep in reserve. Is love too much for you? Why not simply Love and let Love be voiced in every intention? Harmony all, nothing less. Peace unto two dear children or a hundred dear children at a time. No more dancing around the Heart of the Matter of Love.
You know, everyone desires Love. For the time being, desire to be simply at peace. Desire peace between two individuals who have more Love than they know what to do with. There is no good reason to dissemble where Love is. Do you really think it is safer to pre-empt Love and turn it into a drama where Love pretends to be not? Cultivate Love.
It is not for My children to pretend they Love any more than it is for My children to pretend non-Love.
If Love were flowers, would you not Let Love Bloom? It is definitely not your call to stuff Love in a corner somewhere. It is not for you to get back to Love sometime. No, it is for you to open wide the portals of Love and not deny it or block it. Love is now and definitely not to be shunted aside. Love is not an orphan. Love is the most beloved child of all.
You can Love. It's perfectly fine. Love is safe. You don't need to protect your Love. You are here on Earth to Love with all your heart and to raise Love in the hearts of all.
You are not on Earth for a Confrontation of Love. You are not here on Earth for a Presentation of Love. You are here on Earth to reveal the Love that you already are.
We have an appointment, you and I, to meet with the world and propagate Love. What else are We doing here on Earth but to Love? Where is Love needed more than on Earth? Where does Love more want to be? Herein is the meaning of: "Be fruitful, and multiply." You are Love.
Love is sharing itself on Earth.
Love is the Lay of the Land. Love is My Great Gift right this moment, and it always was. Gifts that I give to you, you are to pass on to the world. There is no one on Earth who is meant to be without Love for even one moment. Everyone is naturally full of Love to give. Be a Proponent of Love.
You don't have to write an Essay on Love. All you have to do is to allow Love to be the Light You Cast.
You may look at Love as something you have to produce and live up to, just as you might pinch your cheeks in order to make them rosy. There is no need to pinch your heart. It is natural for your Love to be rosy and rise to the surface.
Just Love, dear ones, without any further ado. Love is natural. Love does not have to be produced. Love is My Will for you, and My Will for Love is broadcast throughout the Universe and reverberates within you.
Can you possibly believe that somehow or another Love is supposed to be bound and thrown into the trunk of your car until…until a right time when it will be revealed with pomp and circumstance? Let Love be Plain Love. Love needs no embellishment. Love Love. Make Love happen by pouring out your Love. In the quiet recesses of your heart, Love is declared. Love ripens. Love exists. Never can there be a time when Love does not exist.
Love is rugged. Love is hardy. Love is like a dandelion that can find a way to grow anywhere, most especially in your heart. Water your heart. Nurture your heart. Open your heart to Love. Grow Love as you would a precious garden. Plant Love in your front yard where you can see it and all who pass by can be cheered by the Love you reveal.
Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/heart-of-the-matter.html

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Thu 10 Nov 2016, 8:19 pm

Heavenletter #5830 Ah, the Relative World, November 10, 2016 

God said: 
Beloved Ones, do you believe you know just how everything in Life is supposed to be? You may be certain that Life isn't to appear the way it does, yet Life has appeared in this way. You protest. You may protest big time, yet, where does protest get you?
Life may not be a snap for you right now. There may well be nothing jolly about the situation you find yourself in. Sooner or later, some way or another, you have to make peace with Life as it appears right now, whether or not Life at the Moment is your favored choice or not.
To be in a difficult situation is hard enough. To be in a difficult situation is extra hard when you refuse to bend. Make peace with Life and the people in it.
Let go of your attachment to your thoughts being correct, and Life at fault. Fault is not the question. Fault doesn't make your heartache better. In fact, fault bolts you to where you are. Prove wrong-doing to the hilt, and, still, you are where you are.
Let's get you unstuck. Once there was a story about a man who was in severe pain because of his right big toe. There was no lessening of the pain he experienced until – until he was wounded in his left knee as well. Then the sore toe wasn't so sore. This tale points out how it is that everything in the world is relative.
In one sense, your summation of your situation, no matter what it may be, is your decision. Inevitably the way you meet a challenge is decidedly your decision. You are the one who weighs your situation. You decide how dire it is. The emphasis is yours. Consider looking at your life in a new way. Make a different estimation. Get grief out of the way. Make friends with Life.
Dear ones, you can't stay in dire emergency forever. You are the one who has the power to remodel and renew yourself. In terms of human self-determination, the move is yours. Remember this quality of self-determination that allows for movement and a new appraisal. Find value.
Whatever the cause or causes of your circumstances, you may not be able to change them or change them at this moment. Then it is yourself who has to change. Something of yourself is within your power to change. Change your circumstances by how you look at them. What you can change and must change are your ideas of how you view your circumstances. You can sigh; you can blubber; you can decide. You can be a willing victim, or you can also rise above the limits you set upon yourself. People give up, and people keep shining through.
When you were not in a dire situation, even then, perhaps you were not always soaring at the height of joy.
Extol that which you have available to you now and to appreciate now.
Scoop yourself up from off the floor. Put your hat on straight. Walk, run, or hobble. Life is waiting.
Accept what has come to you at the same time as you don't settle for it. Your happiness, when all is said and done, depends upon you. Lift yourself up to a greater height. Be the Life Companion you want to be.
Will you admit that, even from a bedside, you can foresee good fortune and reach out for it? Your life now is waiting for you to access and claim good fortune.
Write a note to yourself in firm handwriting. Remind yourself of what you want instead of how dismal you have been feeling because of this or because of that. Take the steps to bring you closer to your True Self.
Never tell yourself that you must be realistic. The very same realism, if you adhere to it, will eliminate you from the running. Never eliminate yourself. Look up high. Aim high.
Believe in Me, and believe in you.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/ah-the-relative-world.html

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Wed 09 Nov 2016, 8:08 pm

Heavenletter #5829 Bridge of Life, November 9, 2016 

God said: 
Life can bruise you, particularly when you get into the details. Better to stay out of the details. You are not an attorney in Life who is responsible for bringing up all the misdemeanors that are evidenced in your life. You are not counting. You are not counting misdeeds nor are you counting disappointments and others' intentions. Drop them. Let them go. There is no real fulfillment in finding anyone guilty. How far do you think vindication goes? Where does it get you but smug?
Let offenders walk away from your life. Let offense go away. As you walk through Life, some people will walk beside you at a comfortable pace. Others may pass you on the right or on the left. Others may walk into you or elbow you. This is a toll you pay for walking on the Bridge of Life. Look not for cause and justification to smolder or to battle.
The Life You Live is not meant to be like the Dodgem at a county fair. You don't purposefully crash into others. You have been knocked aside, and you have barreled into others. You have entered the fray, and you have run away from it.
There is a Master Plan that is to lift you higher. Lean back a little. Don't take so much to heart about another's actions and reactions, and don't make too much of your own.
Life is not meant to be made of retaliation. You are not to be a predator. Leave Life alone. You don't have to wrap Life up neatly. You don't have to settle scores. You are not in the payback school of thought. Be in the Let Go School of Life and Love.
Love yourself. Let your hold on Life go. Live Life, yet let Life Be Like a Walk in the Park. Some walks are more serene than others. Nevertheless, you keep walking. Don't get yourself stuck in brambles or in a bog.
Be good-natured in Life. Be pleasant. It is not for you to adjust yourself to levels others may choose. If others badger you, are they your instructor? Stay high. You don't have to straighten out the world. Don't frazzle yourself. You don't have to oversee the world and make others have to be what you want them to be. Good luck on that anyway!
Make yourself what you want to be. You are not in the business of setting everyone else straight. Evolve more than you involve yourself in bookkeeping. You are not to be an accountant of life. There is nothing you have to even out, beloveds.
When you are offended, you are keeping score. You win some, you lose some. This is one point of view. Another point of view is to rise above the details. Keep walking. Don't look behind you. With every step, you contribute to Life. Care about what your contribution is.
Follow the Beautiful Stars in the Night Sky. Follow the Beautiful Sun by Day. Follow Me.
I ask of you that you keep rising. Goodness knows you have many opportunities to rise above and leave the past alone. Victory is in moving right along. Be where you want to be. Attest to a greater life. You are not to retaliate in life, unless by retaliation, you mean smiling back at someone who smiled at you.
You are to reflect the Radiance of the Sun by Day and the Stars at Night. Herein is the Light of God. Let Me see you shining brightly in My Light. I lift you higher where you Shine in Brilliance and, so, you brighten the Earth. Find your own path. Shine, beloveds, shine. Keep shining.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/bridge-of-life.html

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Tue 08 Nov 2016, 11:17 pm

Heavenletter #5828 Set Sail for Happiness, November 8, 2016 

God said: 
Have an outcry of Love. No longer echo hardship as a matter of course. Okay, you have a pebble in your shoe. Okay, you have a sliver in your finger. Locate the Heaven you ache for.
I hear this outcry from you over and over again:
"Beloved God, I'm so tired of my heart's aching. There is so much for me to be utterly happy about, yet I'm not. God, how do I remove my angst? Once and for all, can't I be done with heartbreak? Must heartache be the permanent state of my malcontent as if it had been bequeathed to me?"
Beloveds, burst through the angst. There is another way for you to think. If you truly don't want the angst, let go of it. You don't have to keep it. You don't have to keep opening old wounds. It is an old wound that stabs at you. It is an old wound that tells you: "You are being left out of the party."
There was something that was supposed to be yours, and it was given to someone else. You were overlooked -- again. You find yourself in a tizzy of being overlooked, as if being overlooked were the worst thing that could happen to you. Yet somehow, you are the one who overlooks yourself.
It is sort of like tearing your own heart out. How many times and variant ways can you snip at your own heart when you could be giving your heart happiness? When you are so fussy, it's hard to be happy. You make yourself displeased. It is you who does not treat yourself well, for then, why wouldn't you bequeath yourself happiness in an everyday tempo?
You carry around the idea that you are deprived. You say to yourself: "See? Deprived again."
There is a kind of pining away that you lean into and seem to comfort yourself with. Your heart gallops here and there, and you name disappointment as your wont. Another disappointment targeted to you, and another.
Who says that you cannot allow what is called imperfection? You may overlook that happiness is a possibility. You were denied in the past, and you continue to harp on what you were denied. The perfection you seek, you deny yourself. What to do about this? How to grant yourself your wishes once and for all?
How do We grant you fullness of heart instead of emptiness of heart? The Kingdom of Heaven is for you as well as for everyone else. What intervenes?
You like the idea of asking yourself for completion, yet it would seem that you herald dissatisfaction. Can your happiness be malfeasance? Can it really? What if the Universe is treating you well? What if you do not have to pay so much for the shreds of happiness that you pick at?
You know, it doesn't feel good when you bargain with Life. You pay too high a price for not accepting good fortune. Goodness knows you have enough good fortune, yet somehow it is not enough, and you pay too much for proving your lack instead of plenty. There is a knot in your heart that you cannot seem to unwind.
You tell yourself that you deserve better, and then you make it difficult. You spot blemishes. You reveal them. And the price you pay is high, and you make yourself pay the price again and again.
Come out of this closet you have put yourself in. Be good to yourself. Reward yourself. Divine a different lay of the land. Do not peruse the landscape of yourself as much as you have been. Let yourself sail. It is you who asks too much of the world and of yourself. It is you who overlooks your merit. You are the hard taskmaster. You weigh the scales against you.
Now, start to declare happiness for yourself. Get out of this dark closet you put yourself in. The Sun is shining. Declare the Sun is shining. Declare this as your New Truth.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/set-sail-for-happiness.html

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Mon 07 Nov 2016, 8:42 pm

Heavenletter #5827 Flowers Bloom Every Year, November 7, 2016 

God said: 
Nature does not see problems. Leaves and flowers and trees and fertile fields come into bloom. If there should be a frost, nature knows that leaves and flowers and trees and all desires will reach up again. Tell Me, what does nature have on its mind? What on Earth does Nature worry about, I ask you?
Nature does not congregate and call a meeting about what to do concerning frosts or too hot heat waves! Nature doesn't think that way. Nature doesn't make lists of what to watch out for.
Nature flourishes, and this is the Story of Nature. Nature says strongly: "This is just fine. Tangles work their own way out."
Nature does not call a board meeting. Nature doesn't print out a newspaper saying: "Tut, tut. What problems there are. We must advertise them and make sure that everyone is in on the news and upset and wary."
Who says that all the untoward things in the world must be highlighted? Campaigns do not have to be started and alerts called. Nature just moseys along. Nature is about goodness. No alarms go off. No sirens travel around the Gardens Nature provides.
Nature is calm. No panic attacks. Nature is itself a balm. Nature loves. Nature refreshes and replenishes. Nature gives itself a High Five.
I wonder if you have been dancing a war dance right along as if war were propitious and called for.
Nature does not look for bad news. Nature never heard of it. Nature is not on the look-out for bad news. Nature is enjoying all over the place.
It is not, despite all the mass theories, natural for you to interpret as you do. Nature and I say that all is well, yet you differ. You may see danger around every corner. Certainly, you look for it, and so you hasten what you say you don't want. You light fires.
It is one thing to look each way when you cross a street. It is another to dodge every car.
What happened to taking it easy?
You get up tight about one thing or another. Your thoughts scare yourself. You set yourself up for trouble. You announce trouble. You foresee it. You celebrate it!
Wow, you say, there is going to be some trouble a-coming.
You may blame nature. If everyone in the Universe kept calm, where would tsunamis come from?
The time has come for you to love every inch of Earth and declare it lovely and loving. If you don't want roughness in the Universe, ease your own shaking heart. Nature is bound to reflect you and your temperament. Enough peace in your hearts, and how could riotous storms arise?
Remove the terror in your hearts. You don't exactly lead Nature, yet you may put nature into a corner, squeeze it tight, and force it. Make Nature comfortable instead. Give Nature all the Comforts of Home. Don't stir Nature up. Live in Nature and inspire it to share Peace in the world.
Be at One with the Universe. Highlight the Beauty of the Universe. Don't pick at it.
May your heart and mind bless Nature.
Don't complain about rain or snow or Sun or sleet again. Think of what you are doing. No longer complain about heat or cold or any bumps in the road. Be invigorated. Invigorate the Universe and the World. Enjoy walking even uphill! Welcome the World. Incorporate the Vast Universe into your heart.
Be a hero to Nature. Bless Nature. Honor it. Honor the World. Honor the Universe.
No longer pass on sense of danger or any kind of bad news. Let the bad news go. No longer hyperventilate with every wind that blows.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/flowers-bloom-every-year.html

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sun 06 Nov 2016, 10:29 pm

Heavenletter #5826 The Transom of Life, November 6, 2016 

God said: 
An image appears to Me of My Children climbing through the Transom of Life. Another way to say this is that it may be that you enter Life less directly than is necessary. You may object to clear sailing. You may choose hard going or a roundabout way. You may row in Life obtusely. You row furiously, We could say.
You may have put on the apron of one who pounds an anvil when all you need is to smile and gather Life to you as, some day, you might gather your beloved grandchildren around you.
Has Life been irksome and difficult for you?
I ask you squarely: Must your life be like this? Must you be a penitent? Must you dig deep ditches? Could you not favor your True Self more?
You could declare today a holiday. You could choose to lead a favored life. You could choose peace. You could choose more than you have been choosing.
What if you could forswear difficulties in life? What if you could be a bird and wake up singing every morning? What if the song you sing speaks of the arrival of dawn? What if you would sing to your heart's content? What if you declare the day you will engage in with joy in your heart?
What entanglement were you perhaps in this morning? What did you record on your bandstand? Can you not conduct the music you want? Who does choose the music that becomes your life?
Be friendly to Life. If Life has been arduous for you, sing a different song. Get yourself into a different groove.
Begin to see your life differently, and you set yourself up for joy.
If you have had enough grief to last you a life time, let go of grief. Put it behind you. Begin your life anew. Why hang onto to old news?
It may not be the world that is strenuous. It could be you who looks for a strenuous world as if troublesome had to be the echo of your Life.
I say that you can create a New Life, and you can create in the moment you change your intention. What says that you must deal with ongoing ravages in your Life? What if you decided on a life of joy instead of hurt?
I suggest that you let go of your concept of Life as suffering. This is your choice like any choice. Who chooses what you are going to have for breakfast? Set your life up according to a good outcome.
You can take a good look at your life and see it quite differently. Make the most of your Life. Swing your arms with Life.
I can picture you doing somersaults. I can envision your doing jolly jump-ups. I can see you turning your life right-side up. I can see your changing the Universe and making the Universe easy of access. Why not? What exactly do you believe gets in your way? It must be you who gets in your way.
If there are boxes of trash in your doorway, toss out the boxes. Clear your path.
I intend that Life be as great as you want, yet it is you who must take the helm. What do you spend your time on thinking about? Offer yourself some resolution. Resolve a New Life. A New Life is only a hop, skip, and jump away.
Change the images that go around in your brain. Change your images, and you are changed. Put in a new movie reel. Turn in a different direction. Let go of what has been and create a new picture.
Right now, in this vast Universe, is the express time for new. Let old ways of thinking burst open. No longer let old ways of thinking distract you from the Life you like to call your own. Call it to you, the Life you want! Call it!
If you have been denied the Life you want, you have been denying yourself. You. Open the windows of your eyes. Open the windows of your heart. Open the windows of your soul.
Take yourself by the hand and go forward. Hop to it. There, that's it. Just go forward, one step after another. This is easy for you to do, so do it. Let Life be easy. There is no need for Life to be hard. Come with Me. There is nothing to it. Keep your eye on what you want. That's it. This is how you do it. Allow Me.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/the-transom-of-life.html

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Fri 04 Nov 2016, 10:04 pm

Heavenletter #5824 True Joy, November 4, 2016 

God said: 
Do you know what ego is? Ego is pettiness. It is short-sidedness. If you knew your worthiness, you wouldn't bother with ego. As it is, you may feel overlooked, unimportant in the world, and you have an urgent desire to feel important. This is where ego steps in, ready to hornswoggle you and take you for a ride.
You tend to believe that importance is what you must have, as if importance in the world's eyes could be the mainstay of happiness. Not by a long shot. Seeking importance is the key to pomposity. Feeling you have to be first, ahead of the crowd, noticed, admired, dazzled makes you ripe for ego. Ego is a very small thing really. Ego reveals you as egotistic. Ego offers you fame and glory. Ego doesn't deliver.
No matter how engaged you may be in self-importance, ego falls short. Ego plays a trick on you. Ego doesn't enhance you. Ego knocks you down a rung or two. Ego comes before a fall.
You feel a need to be blown up. There is a full stature you would like to attain. Ego doesn't have the ability to give you this. The best ego can do is to fill you up with hot air.
If you truly want to be something in the world, you have to get out from thinking so much about how you are perceived. Let there be great things you want to do for themselves and not for the presumed importance you believe you must have. Think better of yourself to begin with. You don't need the posturing of ego.
There is a difference between inflated ego and wanting to serve the world. Desire to serve. Look not to be served so much. Look not to take but to give. Ego can only be a fill-up. Air gets pumped into you. Ego is a temporary thing. Ego feeds you with a false sense. Ego is not the way to succeed, for, with ego, you are sure to belie the Truth of yourself. Let's get ego out of the equation. Ego can only fool you. Ego cannot be more than bluster. You ride on hot air for a while, and then the balloon pops. Ego can only let you down. All that glitters is not gold. Ego is good at offering false promises.
Ego is not good enough for you. With ego, you ride for a fall. Ego can be counted on to fail. Ego is a trickster.
Look, enjoy your moments. Know that even the greatest fame in the world doesn't last, and all the parades in the world do not fortify you. Have your dreams and know that ego is unable to bring you your dreams. Ego can give you a run for your money. Ego is Let's Pretend.
Happiness does not come from smallness. With ego, you play a part. You may be a fabulous pretender. Regardless, there is always the moment when you are left alone, and your heart sinks. It is one thing to be a King on the Throne, and another to be a Pretender to the Throne.
Even a King on the Thrown is not agog to be King. There are a lot of restraints. It is not always fun to have fans and have your picture taken and be in the newspaper and be pointed at.
An evening at home with nothing to do may be a greater and truer experience of joy than riding in a chariot.
Let the Truth be known. Find something you want to do beyond your own self-glorification. The way to find Yourself is to not be thinking of yourself so much. It's okay to be in the chorus line. You don't have to be the star of the show.
Who are you, and what gives you True Joy rather than tinsel?
Self-centeredness is too limited. It is for the wrong reasons. Widen your view.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/true-joy.html

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 19 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top