Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 111 on Thu 12 Dec 2013, 2:28 am
Latest topics
» Asia Minor Turkey Missionary update PRAISE REPORTS & NEEDS
Yesterday at 10:42 pm by Admin

» NUGGET Today's Devotional
Yesterday at 10:33 pm by Admin

» Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY.
Yesterday at 10:29 pm by Admin

» Mrs. P's Haven of Refuge Inspirational
Yesterday at 8:57 pm by Admin

» Daily Disciples
Yesterday at 8:53 pm by Admin

» HEAVEN LETTERS
Yesterday at 8:48 pm by Admin

» ABOUT DONALD TRUMP
Yesterday at 5:56 pm by Admin

» Shooting on Las Vegas Strip kills more than 50, hundreds wounded
Fri 20 Oct 2017, 10:53 pm by Admin

» ISRAEL VIDEO'S
Fri 20 Oct 2017, 10:23 pm by Admin

» PROPHESY NEWS WATCH
Fri 20 Oct 2017, 10:16 pm by Admin

» FRANCIS FRANGIPANE MINISTRIES
Fri 20 Oct 2017, 10:11 pm by Admin

» THE MASTERS LIST Dean W. Masters
Fri 20 Oct 2017, 9:40 pm by Admin

» GOSPEL FROM ASIA
Fri 20 Oct 2017, 9:35 pm by Admin

» My Manna
Fri 20 Oct 2017, 9:29 pm by Admin

» World Famous Journalist Who Exposed Clinton Foundation Crimes Found Murdered
Fri 20 Oct 2017, 7:41 pm by Admin

» THE CLARION PROJECT
Fri 20 Oct 2017, 6:11 pm by Admin

» Gen. John Kelly: ‘Stunned’ After ‘Empty Barrel’ Frederica Wilson Politicized President’s Phone Call
Fri 20 Oct 2017, 6:07 pm by Admin

» WORLD ISRAEL NEWS
Fri 20 Oct 2017, 6:05 pm by Admin

» WORTHY NEWS
Fri 20 Oct 2017, 5:58 pm by Admin

» Ps 10-25
Fri 20 Oct 2017, 4:27 pm by clark thompson

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

HEAVEN LETTERS

Page 15 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: HEAVEN LETTERS

Post  Admin on Mon 03 Oct 2016, 10:56 pm

Heavenletter #5792 Habits Are Habits, October 3, 2016 

God said: 
Go above and around all the detours from the good life that get under your skin, all the things that drive you up the wall, others' habits that drive you to distraction. Odds are good that you are so distracted by habits that are equally yours and that you try to restrain. Perhaps the same tendency to procrastination runs through your veins. You might overcompensate for it in your intolerance for it.
Perhaps someone's procrastination is intolerable. You are allergic to it. Perhaps you fall victim to another’s procrastination. No one admires procrastination, nor does anyone admire another’s nagging about it.
You might desire to see procrastination removed from the Face of the Earth or made a criminal offense, for you would love to see everything in the world ship-shape. You see no reason for it not to be.
Would you rather have someone procrastinate or would you rather be nagged at? Is one more preferable to you than another? Is one better than another or worse than another? Is it better to make promises that you don't keep and may well forget? Or is it better to keep trying to get someone to live up to his word? Both are repetitive. One doesn't do what he promises, and one can't stop talking about it. A perfect combination -- unmet promises and continual nagging. Neither one is valuable, yet they are prominent enough in the world.
What have you been able to accomplish about other people in the world who seem to hold you hostage in their delays? And who can stop someone from being upset and yammering on about it?
It is lovely to imagine what it is for My Children to be forthcoming and fulfill their promises and never a nagging word is heard.
In the world we have too much relaxation on one hand, and too much tension on the other.
If there are people who must nag, perhaps they are provided with people who procrastinate so that now those who must nag have an occasion to.
If people who procrastinate and their contraries who nag were eliminated from the Earth, perhaps the population would be cut in half. No one consciously desires to procrastinate nor to nag.
These are only two matters that make you tear your hair out as you desire to move forward in life. These two matters do not strengthen you.
Which one comes first? Which is the trail-maker, and who follows? No one knows. Yet both seem to meet each other along the way of life in the world.
There is no defense either way, and both ways are prominent.
What is a body in the world to do?
It seems to the people involved that there is nothing they can do. One takes on too much and promises too much. The other barks about the delays and can't seem to be silent.
No one wants to be untrue to his word, and no one wants to be a nag.
Let's have no more false prophets and no more yapping picketers. Where do either of these styles get you but right where you already don’t want to be?
Life offers much more than loose speech and nagging.
Don't make promises that you will not keep. It is one thing to mean your words. You may be perfectly sincere. Unless you keep your word, you are not honest. Saying you will do something means you follow through. Keep your word, or don't say you will, for you demean the one who believes in you and you demean yourself.
These are not small matters. From your Life, habits grow. Some habits are like weeds, and it is good to cut them down before they are well-established.
In terms of the world, it would seem that there will always be something. In terms of the world, it is always one thing or another.
See what you can do about furthering love.
Add Comment  || Printer friendly version

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/habits-are-habits.html

Thank you for including this link when publishing this Heavenletter elsewhere.

Copyright © 1999-Now Heavenletters™
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://worldwidechristians.6forum.info

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sun 02 Oct 2016, 4:59 pm

Heavenletter #5791 Thoughts Whirling, October 2, 2016 

God said: 
Thoughts fly in, and thoughts fly out like birds. It's wise to catch a thought on the wing, or it is gone. Remembering a thought isn't the same as receiving the thought in the first place. Thoughts rethought are not quite the same as the original. Thoughts well up, and thoughts float away.
You may not be able to remember a thought your mind held. No matter what, you cannot conjure it back.
Thoughts occupy you. Thoughts leave you. Thoughts fly out the window, and thoughts fly in and do not stay, or thoughts won't leave.
If thoughts are electrical charges, thoughts may blink on and off. It seems that all of your life you are pursued by thoughts, that thoughts are your life, and thoughts are ongoing and unstoppable.
You may lose a thought that was like a jewel in your hand while your mind keeps popping up with other thoughts. Some thoughts you welcome. Some thoughts, you do not welcome.
It would seem that you do not think thoughts so much as they come to you, perhaps pounce on you. You have a flood of thoughts you wade through.
How many impulses of thoughts do you have in one day? Hundreds? Thousands? Millions? What you do know is that thoughts have a field day with you.
One thought leads to another, or you get stuck on one thought that will not leave you.
Sometimes you think in pictures. Some thoughts are like songs that keep running through your mind. Some thoughts are harrowing.
When you are in nature, under the sky, your feet walking on leaves, the sun poking through the trees, it's possible that thoughts may leave you for a while. Your thoughts are much like trees whose branches go off in many directions.
Your thoughts may be a barrel of laughs, or your thoughts may be a fount of tears.
Your thoughts may be clear, or your thoughts may play with you.
You might like a vacation from your ordinary thoughts, yet, the more you think, the more you think and may not get anywhere.
At the same time, you are aware that you are capable of great thoughts and insights and revelations, and you are also capable of having no thoughts at all. You may have forgotten where you were in your thinking. Perhaps you were under a spell, and then you wake up from the spell. You have no idea where you were in your thoughts, what they were about, where they took you. You know now that you returned to where you are right now, but where you were before, you do not know.
Sometimes you wonder if all your thoughts get you anywhere, or if all your thoughts are simply thoughts that go nowhere -- thoughts that may simply delay you from the adventure you are in search of. Your mind is crowded with thoughts going every-which-way, a toss-up, a meandering that whirls you around yet nowhere.
How you love inspiration, yet so many thoughts – so much thinking – sometimes wears you down. You may wonder if no thoughts would be nirvana. You want your mind. There is no doubt of that. It is all the thinking that you are not so sure about.
Sometimes you wonder, if you had never heard of the word illness, would you know only health? If you had never heard of the word disharmony, would you know only harmony? If you had never heard of the word overwhelm, would you then know only evenness?
As it is, many of your thoughts are babble, not much more than that.
And, yet, your thoughts also take you to Me.
Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/thoughts-whirling.html

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sat 01 Oct 2016, 10:47 am

Heavenletter #5790 The Broken Heart Club, October 1, 2016 

God said: 
Hearts are broken. You may never get over the heartache even when the love of your life is long gone. Right now I speak of an occasion when you, in effect, were left at the altar. Once a love meant so much to you. Your love streamed. Love that you thought was yours overflowed. It might have been said that you loved too much, and the other not so much, not so much as you wanted. You felt that you had been left at the altar, clearly with your heart up in the air, love broken in two.
Now you can see that all the love you banished from your heart was all a thought, even as the two beating hearts existed once upon a time far out in space. Your heart truly had enjoined love and then, as the other's love passed beyond the Sun, you pushed Love away vehemently, as if it were a hot potato.
Now you begin to see that everything that meant so much to you was a dream. It was all a dream that you had wanted to qualify as True Love.
It was important, your Lost Love, and it still matters to you, even as you now accept it was all a dream.
Yet you wonder how a Dream of Love and Love Withdrawn can still pang in your heart. You and love were like two ships passing in the dark, even as, for a while, you saw this love as two human hearts beating as One. Ah, love is greater than two beating hearts.
Now you wonder if all regret is Love Undone or Love Unwoven, finished off, depleted, the way important words in a book are underlined and then the underlined pages disregarded from than on.
What was the message of this long-ago love? Now you would have the feelings of love continue as love unattached. You wouldn't be misty-eyed and hang on, yet you would free your heart of love. You would allow it.
You never wanted to become acidic toward love. Nor did you want to hang on to love either. No longer would you become hard-hearted to once-upon-a-time love. You would let people go but not the love in your heart. You would let it exist just the same. You would not allow it to be past.
You had more than one love that lost its luster. The others are nothing to you now, yet this one love stands out like a silhouette, like a white moon or a brilliant sun. This remembered love never goes off into the horizon with all the past other loves, no longer cared about.
You missed many opportunities. You know that now. Now you wouldn't wrench the love apart and try to strike it from your heart. You would know love even as you never knew love in real time, even as time is never real.
Yet Eternity and Infinity are real, and all love is intact somewhere. Now you would bow down to love, to your giving love and your receiving love. Now you would never ever turn your back on love again. Now you would call love home, and you would throw love to the winds so it would always traverse the world and beyond. How you would reunite love in your heart now.
How you would combine love, and love would be the sum and total of your heart. You see now in this moment of sadness how much love you had and tossed away in the name of you know not what. You threw away love hand over fist because it did not meet your standard of Love Everlasting.
Now in the winter of your life, you see the magnificence of love even as it did not work out. You may have been undone, yet love never was cut or tarnished or anything at all. Finally you have discovered that, on another plane, love, not possession, is It.
So now call back all the love that you allowed to stray from your heart. Call Love back to Itself, for what you really want is Love Full in your Heart.
You squeezed all the love in your heart. You tamped it underfoot. You tried to banish unrequited love, yet here it is, all your love ready to come out of hiding and reveal itself as the love it was even as you had forsworn it.
You forswore your love, and now you discover that there is no past love. All love is still beating in your heart. Love has come home to roost. Let it flow. Let it flow everywhere. Let love be.
The day will come when you look into My eyes and see yourself and start smiling. How you will be eager to simply blend with Me as Love, letting the details go.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/the-broken-heart-club.html

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Fri 30 Sep 2016, 4:44 pm

Heavenletter #5789 Your Personal God, September 30, 2016 

God said: 
You like it when you sit down with Me as your personal God, My focus devoted to you. I like sitting down here with you as well, even as I know I am sitting down with My One Self.
You are the common thread, dear One. You are One with Me, so, wherever you are, I am.
We can also say then that you are the Whole Loaf. I am the God within. I am the Source of All, and I am contained within you. You might call Me your DNA. Certainly, I am the Foretold Essence of you.
We are Being. Being has no borders. Being has no limitations. Beingness is Oneness. One God, yet each human being stirs Godness. I say it again. We are One. You are not merely an adjunct. You are the Whole Package.
This is mind-boggling to you.
You really love the idea of a God Outside you. You find comfort in feeling that a God of Love holds you in His or Her Hand and carries you as a Babe in Arms.
All the while, it is You Who carries your Self. You are responsible to and for Your Self. Certainly, I am not speaking to that small version of you that you carry around and attest to. I, God, do not downplay you. It is your own vision that puts you down, swearing that it is impossible that you can be God. You are the God you do not believe in. You are the disavower of the God Within.
You swear that you are a mere body. You swear that you are a puppet on a string.
You believe in the obvious and refuse to believe in the subtle. You believe in pain and suffering. You believe a little bit in joy and bliss and cannot believe that you, your mere self, has say over what transpires in your life on Earth. You have convinced yourself that you have no great power when I say you are all powerful. Even when you believe in God Almighty with all your heart, your eyes are blinded to the Truth of what I say.
Then you ask: What is all this nonsense about Everyone's being a God when there are higher and lesser angels in Heaven and outright villains on Earth?
I tell you, dear blinded ones, that everything that is not Oneness, is a made-up story, and you believe more in the story than you believe in God. In fact, you scoff at the idea of you as a God. You think that True Oneness is the made-up story.
If you can think of yourself as a know-nothing in this world of opposites, you can also think of yourself as a Knower of Reality. What am I, God, but a Knower of Reality?
A day will come when you can accept the God you are as the Real Goods. At present, you so fear being disappointed that you hold back from declaring yourself as the God of the Kingdom. You can't even quite see yourself as a Resident of Heaven. You are very quick to see yourself as less, seeing yourself as a lesser human being with all these twists and turns of unmitigated ignorance you portray.
Hey, why do you prefer to specialize in ignorance and call the wrong shots? Why not get out of the cave you tremble in and consider that I know whereof I speak? What if what I say is so, and you are God on your own, which, in fact, you are. I will not call you a Fallen God, for you are risen. Without Arising to Your True Beingness, you are crestfallen. Who told you to accredit less to yourself than I say. Not I.
You who may acclaim to believe in Me and take every Word I say as the Gospel, yet you can't seem to accept Our Oneness when I say it. If We are One, what else can Oneness mean? We are One does not mean that We are One human being. Oneness means that We are One God of the Universe.
Well, then, let this idea stir around inside the mere human being you see yourself as.
You may see acknowledging yourself as Greater than you presently acknowledge yourself to be as an act of conceit that discounts your humility. Is it not rather conceit to flaunt yourself as wiser than I?
Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/your-personal-god.html

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Thu 29 Sep 2016, 6:37 pm

Heavenletter #5788 You Shall Be Greatness, September 29, 2016 

God said: 
Yes, I have told you to counteract a negative thought by turning it into a positive thought. This is a step you can take. I know you strongly want to be above the low-consciousness thoughts that too often have invaded your mind.
Never underestimate the power of intention and desire. You desire to get past negativity, and so you will. You desire to get away from spiteful thoughts, and, so, it is a given that you will be free of thoughts you don't want to keep.
Thoughts do seem to come out of nowhere, yet most of your thoughts are derived from you. They come from judgments you make. You find people guilty of not appreciating you, and you condemn them. You condemn them to your remembrance of their offense. In a small way, you wreak revenge upon them. You pay them back in kind by snide thoughts that you hold against them.
Your negative thoughts based on hostile feelings are like small doses of poison you take. You take small doses, yet they are, nevertheless, poison. These small doses are not good for you. You also poison those you blame for your thoughts. Your thoughts reach them awkwardly, yet it is your thoughts that poison you most of all.
I know you want to remove such unwieldy thoughts from your mind. You want to be greater than a petty reactor. You want to be above pettiness. You want such thoughts out of your mind. Truly, you do not want to be a small thinker. You want to be a credit to yourself, and you want to be a credit to Me.
You yearn to get out from an old frame of mind that wishes vengeance, pitiful vengeance by casting responsibility for yourself upon another.
You are smart enough to know that if you want gut feelings of happiness, you must let go of gut feelings of bitterness. Ridding yourself of bitterness is your job. No one can do it for you. Only you.
If you took on bitterness, you also can let go of it. What is the opposite of bitterness? It is letting go of holding on. The opposite of bitterness is letting go of bitterness. If salt were bitter, you wouldn't shake it on your food. No longer do you want to pour the salt of bitterness onto your wounds.
You who would love to receive love must employ the giving of love in your life.
What you cannot withstand is your own bitterness. Therefore, no longer get roiled by your interpretation of others' neglect of your heart. Let go of the idea of taking offense. You do not require anyone's favor. You may desire everyone's favor, yet you do not have to have anyone's favor.
You are learning self-sufficiency. You are learning how to give. You might even call it forgiveness that you are learning. Forgiveness is not your aim, however. Be eager to learn to not to take offense. If you didn't take offense in the first place, there would be no need for forgiveness.
You and everyone else live in your own worlds. Your life is what you say it is. Come to a new language in your world. Come from a clean slate.
What you are doing now is like washing dishes. Every time you use a plate, you wash it again. How good it is to have a clean plate. How good it is to wash your thoughts.
Your thoughts have been a habit. Now you choose new thoughts, not as a favor to anyone but to yourself.
If you owe anything, you owe yourself this favor. Somewhere within you, you previously claimed certain rights. Now you give up those rights. You lived in a smaller world. Now you promote yourself to useful thoughts that serve mankind rather than ego. Ego thoughts get you nowhere. It is for you to get yourself somewhere. Go where you want to go. Where you have been is not the issue. Where you want to go – this is the issue.
Issue blessings from your heart. This is your destiny. Negativity and smallness are not.
If you want to be great, think greater thoughts. You can do it. You are bursting out of old bounds now. You are reaching up to Heaven. No longer do you seek tit for tat. No, now you seek Greatness, and you shall have it. You shall be it.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/you-shall-be-greatness.html

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Wed 28 Sep 2016, 8:24 pm

Heavenletter #5787 There Is No Loss, September 28, 2016 

God said: 
You don't want to make too much of what you may call signs. Let's say you lost a story you wrote or you lost a chord of music you heard playing inside you.
Is a loss meant to be lost for some unknown reason? Was the story meant not to see the light of day? Was the chord never to be heard? And then come the why questions, and you ponder more.
Dear Ones, you don't want to second-guess Life. You don’t need all the answers. It's perfectly fine to be without all the answers.
Signs can become a preoccupation. You begin to wonder around the clock. So busy are you listening to signs from above that you divert yourself from living life right here on Earth. Or, it could be said, you live life predominantly from a perspective of analysis which is hardly the point of life. Why analyze your life away?
In a sense, your life is what you think of it. What you think of your life is what you make of it.
Oh, My goodness, there is no end to speculating on life and wondering what this means and that means or what this could mean and what that could mean. With analysis, you wear yourself down to the ground. You may well make too much of that which does not bear making much of at all.
In the instance of the lost story or a lost chord, the point is that it got lost, and you are to live life. You know, the best you can do is to take one step after another. With a story lost, you are left with other choices than when the written story is still available to you. There are always new chords left for you to discover.
When you lose something important to you, no matter how important its meaning to you, you go on, one way or another. If you lose a horse you are riding, obviously you find another horse to ride. And then you get on the new horse. Or, you hitch a ride, or you walk. Is this tragic?
In the case of a lost story, you decide either to try again and reconstitute it, or a new story starts to inspire you. What you are definitely not to do is to moan and groan about it. You are to move on. Progress.
You could try to rewrite the story, yet the creative juices are gone. So then you go on with a new story. Or, you decided not to try to write the lost story from scratch. Later, you feel an impulse to give it a try again. So be it.
When you lose a loved one, attached to the world as you are, you mourn in one way or another, and then, sooner or later, you get up from mourning.
Get up from all the losses. Life traded you another experience from a former one. Even the loss of a dearly-loved one makes room for something more for you. Beloveds, the sun is always shining somewhere. It is for you to find out where.
I could say there are no losses ever because you don't own anything in the first place!
I will also reaffirm that, in the case of a loved one whose body dies, your beloved does not appear only in one room of your house. Your loved one will appear to you again in every room.
When you are able to remember Infinity, you are not limited to time. In Infinity, timelessness exists. There are no minutes. They are no hours. There is no absence of anything at all.
Absence, no matter how powerfully you may feel it, is an impossibility. You will be reunited.
There is a double-entendre regarding the concept of the past. I can say you and your loved one will be reunited. I can also say in truth that there never was a separation except in your thoughts. You thought your thoughts were true, yet the premises your thoughts were based on were untrue.
A physical presence went off-stage. Souls touch Infinitely. This is not an idea to scoff at.
The physical is a beautiful expression of Life. Enjoy your time in the physical world. Do not think that you did not ask for Life in the World, for you most certainly did. Life in the World is not meant to be a pall for you. Watch your attitude toward Life in the World.
Now I would like to tell you something else to the point. Annoyances, irritation, pain, etc. are not possible without the physical. Without the physical, there is no pettiness. There is no getting angry. There is no feeling alone. Without the physical, there would be no habits. There would be no reliance on time. Without the physical, you would not age.
Without the Presence of Earth, you would not even have the concept of unhappiness. Without the physical, what could annoy you? Without the physical, there would be no noses to blow, no tired feet, no fingernails to file. Without the physical, you would be in a different league.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/there-is-no-loss.html

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Tue 27 Sep 2016, 12:45 pm

Heavenletter #5786 Raising Your Estimation of Yourself, September 27, 2016 

God said: 
My children cannot perform only one way in terms of Life on Earth. This is the thing about Life in the World – it is a mix. You yourself are a mix. All the opposites whirl around in the world. While you are on Earth, you yourself may include all the opposites.
In terms of the world, you are imperfect. Therefore, I ask you to be gentle and generous with yourself – and, yes, others.
It is not for you to dwell on moments of your imperfection. This is also not for you to dwell on your moments of perfection ad infinitum in order to pump your ego.
However, if you must dwell on one or the other, then I tell you to dwell on your moments of perfection. In any case, look for them.
Look, I tell you that you are perfect as you are. Even with all your perceived imperfections, I tell you that you are a perfect human being. Let not your life be a race between imperfection and perfection. Where would that get you? Instead, make a truce.
At school, it's important that you pass a test. Perhaps it is even important for you to get an A on the test. I ask you: Is getting an A, as heartwarming as it may be, really the purpose of your schooling?
Do you see how desiring an A lacks the oomph of desiring to learn? An A is a distraction. It is a detour. It is a lapse.
Put not your emphasis on grades.
More than asking how you're doing – more than achieving a score -- cast your eye on what blessings you may give to someone in the world today, and, therefore, to the world at large. Ask yourself the questions that will, likely or surely, take you somewhere.
Let Us imagine that what you give to the world and yourself are musical tones. What musical note might you cast to the world today? What musical tone would you like to?
Remember now, this is to be easy. You don't want to be your own taskmaster. Set yourself up for joy. Avoid the trap of demanding that you follow a map perfectly. Perfectly or imperfectly, you get somewhere.
This is not grading yourself. It's simply a catch-as-catch-can. It is an estimate, a guess. Beloveds, you are going in a direction. If you feel you have fallen short or even that you have failed the day, it's okay, for now you can only get up and keep going forward. Why don't you go up in your estimation?
We are speaking of how you feel, not about how much you accomplished in the day. We are speaking of an inside view, not an outer glance. Where you put your attention matters to you, and it matters to the success of the world. You draw your own map. You are absolutely on your way.
Remember this old popular song?
"Ac-Cent-Tchu-Ate the Positive
"You've got to accentuate the positive
Eliminate the negative
Latch on to the affirmative
Don't mess with Mister In-Between
"You've got to spread joy up to the maximum
Bring gloom down to the minimum
Have faith, or pandemonium
Liable to walk upon the scene
"To illustrate his last remark
Jonah in the whale, Noah in the ark
What did they do
Just when everything looked so dark
"Man, they said we better accentuate the positive
Eliminate the negative
Latch on to the affirmative
Don't mess with Mister In-Between
No, do not mess with Mister In-Between
Do you hear me?…
Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/raising-your-estimation-of-yourself.html

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Mon 26 Sep 2016, 12:54 pm

Heavenletter #5785 The Fluidity of the Soul, September 26, 2016 

God said: 
Throughout the ages, I have heard you ask Me to give you boons. I hear you. Today I heard you say:
"Beloved God, I want to ask of You to please banish stress, worry, fear from my life and heart. God, as I say this, I realize it would be better for me to ask You:
"Beloved God, please banish stress, worry, fear from everyone's life once and for all."
What do you think I'm working on, dear One?
I might word your question differently. I might say very simply:
God, please bring peace to this Earth. Beloved God, teach us to know love and trust and let go of uncertainty which is another name for lack of trust.
Now I say to you:
Beloveds, My whole attention is already on this – we can call it a project. It is a Peace Project. It is a Love Project.
I, too, wonder why all Our desires have not yet materialized. Then I remind Myself that there is a great rush of love and a great demand for peace.
I could also phrase this differently. Do not be offended at what I say:
Be not swallowers of negativity. Be not sheep who follow other sheep as though you were blind. Use your own heart as a bell that tolls Truth. Your heart is to ring true. When your heart rings fear, you can know you are misleading yourself.
You might say, if your house is burning down, that fear is good because it tells you to get out of the house right now. This is so, no argument there.
Let me put it another way. Fear of burning is fear for the body you are housed in. The body, as precious and vital as it is, is secondary to the Truth of You. The Truth of You is more subtle, beloveds, and of more account. Your body is temporary regardless of fire or anything else.
Swing your attention to that which is forever, and this is life itself. Life – and your life – is Infinite. This is Oneness. You have always been. You will always be. This is as much fact as the fact that your body is impermanent.
How can it be that it is so easy for you to believe in death of the body and so-seemingly difficult to believe in Life Everlasting? Death of the body is incidental. It is an incident. Birth of a baby gives joy, yet the soul of the baby is a continuation that is unstoppable. Eternity is not a myth nor is it a fool's errand. 
Why would anyone on Earth prefer body over soul?
When I put it this way, you might say: "O God, of course, I see the value of soul over body. Of course, I know the Significance of Soul."
Yet this is in theory, beloveds, isn't it? What you hold on to in life in the world -- your body – cannot be held onto. You can't hold on to it. No one can.
Find a way to look at death other than a tragedy. Death of the body is just an incident. It is a perceived happening.
Life Itself, life that does not depend upon a physical body, is never interrupted. The joke is that you conceive and believe that life is indeed dependent upon the body, as if the body were the whole sum and total. Ah, life of the body is what is the brief interlude.
Welcome this interlude. There are reasons for this interlude. Give it all you've got.
Remembering Me is the same as remembering the Fluidity of the Soul. It is not time that marches on. It is the Soul.
You are not your body. You never were. You are Soul. You live on the level of the Soul. We are Chums, you and I. We hold hands throughout Eternity.
Is there something else you would rather do?

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/the-fluidity-of-the-soul.html

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sun 25 Sep 2016, 3:41 pm

Heavenletter #5784 The God O' Oneness, September 25, 2016 

God said: 
I hear you, beloveds, as you sing from the mountaintops. You sing:
"Beloved God, I just want to say: God, My God, My God of Love. God, God, God. There are times I feel a rush through My bloodstream, and this rush, this energy I feel, is Your Love pulsing through me. I can't quite put my finger on You, yet You are resoundingly God dancing and singing so silently and happily in my heart.
"At these times, I am a blob of Silent Joy, All-Powerful Joy, Joy like Glory in Excelsis Deo. At these times, I feel -- yet not comprehend -- that I am You and You are I, and there is no wilderness between. There is nothing but You, God. There is nothing and no One but You, and You are all there is. Is this Truth coming from my mouth in song, God?"
Beloved, yes, I God do tell you, Yes, this is Truth coming from your mouth. Do you hear your Self -- what you sing? Yes, you sing nothing but Truth, the Truth without words, the Truth of Existence. There is nothing but the Oneness of Us where We exist solely as the Oneness of Love.
All the details fade. At heart, We are One. In Heaven or on Earth, We are One until there is nothing but Oneness, and it is Our Oneness, and there are no two ways about it. There is no possibility of separation. There is no such concept as Two-ness. There is no such thought. There is no such possibility.
The concept of anything but Oneness is too far-fetched. This is a total reversal of the whole incongruity of everything existing except Oneness.
In Oneness, there is no you and I. There is only One that covers the world. Oneness exists in every corner of the world. There are no corners. There is no place. There is no confinement. There is the Oneness of Infinity.
I, God, tell you that you are ageless. You are spaceless. You are Greatness. You are the Water of Life. You are the Sun of the Sun. You are Bright Light Shining.
You are Magnificence Knowing Your Self. You see as I see, and you see nothing but My Reflection in the World. You no longer hang between two worlds, with one foot in Heaven and the other foot in the pretentious world.
You are the Wings of Angels. There is One Angel. There is One God, and you are It.
Your heart is a Sunburst of Light. There is no Universe. There is no world. You are Everything.
I granted you a Fertile Mind, and your mind went off in so many directions, you didn't know how to see. You sought the High, and you sought the low. You sought Knowledge of the world which was not nearly as useful as Oneness.
Once upon a time, you collected Wisdom. This is when you didn't know that you, your Self, are the Fount of Wisdom and Love, Its One Self. You lacked nothing. God never was a fantasy. The fantasy was that you were not God in the Highest when you ever were the God o’ Oneness. Nothing exists outside you.
True, no man is an island. You are Life Itself. You are the Founder of Life. You are the Fountainhead.
You put on a clown's clothing and thought you were a clown. You tipped an imaginary hat. How ignorant of your True Self you once were.
Sometimes you bumped into your Self and identified your Self as God. In Truth, you accompanied Me everywhere even as there is no where and no one else but the I-ness of Me as I exist in you. You simply could not accept the Glory of Your Self, not exactly in modesty, but in pride. Wow, you were an individual expressing the One God, and you put your hand over your mouth and guffawed at the idea.
The God that exists never put you out of the Garden of Eden. You denied your Self. You wanted freedom, not having a clue to the freedom of Self-Realization.
What did you think Self-Realization was but realizing the One God as your Self? You holed your Self up in a Pod of Individuality.
From time to time, you might have called Me your Higher Self or Source. How many names for God did you find so you could put your name further down the line?
You do not walk on Earth, nor is your head in the clouds, for you are the Rising Sun, and You are I and I am You – Oneness Supreme.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/the-god-o-oneness.html

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sat 24 Sep 2016, 9:02 pm

Heavenletter #5783 A Tulip Bulb, September 24, 2016 

God said: 
You are always on time. Do you hear what I am saying? I am saying that, despite what the world says, you are never late.
Now, don't think I am saying that you are to delay other people by showing up at a later time for your convenience and to another's inconvenience. I do not encourage you to lack consideration for others, not at all. It is not My intention to give you an excuse for being late in the world.
On the other hand, looking from another angle of life, everything in life follows its own schedule. A tulip bulb from the Earth comes up at the right time. From this view, We can say that when you miss a train, the later train you take is just the right one for you. In this sense, you are on time.
You are born when you are born, and this is perfect. And, also, beloveds, when the body dies when it does, this is also perfect. And if your body had died at a different time, that, too, would be the exact right time.
How can this be otherwise when time is a manufactured illusory element on Earth? Time is believed in, and time is an extreme force in the world, yet it is pure fiction. In this way, whenever an event occurs, late, early, We can say that it is the right time. In truth, if time is non-existent, how can time be wrong?
If you are very logical, then you might say that time can't be right either. However, also logically, if time is not wrong, then it must be right! At the time something occurs is at the time it occurs. Who can say this is wrong? In another sense, there is no right, and there is no wrong.
Ultimately, time does not matter. Time is like a bureaucrat that is listened to. Time is like the Emperor's new clothes that no one sees yet acts as if they do because they want to be part of the crowd. There are even bells to ding to mark time.
Timelessness is a beautiful state of existence. Infinity is all the time out of this world on Earth that you live in at present. Even so, time as it is known in the world has its place. And I will say that time is short. While you are on Earth, make hay while the sun shines.
In one sense, it makes no difference what your life is like on Earth. In another sense, it makes all the difference in the world.
Instead of speaking of time, let Us speak of energy then. Make use of your energy. Live life. Love life. Expand on your life. Life comes once in a lifetime on Earth. That you have a history of many lives is not the issue. You have, as the soap opera says, only One Life to Live in this round. In this cycle, every lifetime is a rare event. There is no other Life like the one you've got right now.
Even as life is a continuum, and even as there is truly Oneness and no multiplicity, this life you live today has Great Importance. You picked this life as you would pluck a plum from a tree. Then, what is this about forbidden fruit from the Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil? Live life rather than studying it.
You are here on Earth furrowing for wisdom and understanding of this expressed lifetime. You do gain.
So it is important that you are here. The gain of your life is for all. You impart Oneness. All gather around the Maypole as One. You are deeply One at the core.
Even in skirmishes on the surface of life, despite counting and demarcations, despite your individual selves, despite everything, you are One. Oneness is supreme Beauty, yet individuality also carries its supreme Beauty. How would you live Life on Earth without the happenstance of your uniqueness?

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/a-tulip-bulb.html

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Fri 23 Sep 2016, 9:35 pm

Heavenletter #5782 The Beauty of Everyday Life, September 23, 2016 

God said: 
You may think you need guidance in handling sharp remarks or dark looks extended to you by others or perhaps the fact of your being overlooked altogether. You may think you need guidance in many matters pertaining to courage and managing to get through the pitfalls of life in the world.
What you really need to gain is familiarity with feeling calm and, therefore resulting in calm, forthright and calmer still.
How many times do you later think of what you wish you had said instead of what you did say, or you didn't say and didn't think of at the time? What you may need protection from is your being defensive. Defensive, you escalate situations that don’t need escalating. Be the cooling waters. Have one less confrontation to regret.
You may feel that it is incumbent upon you to make sure that you are not taken advantage of. You have far greater to prevent than your being taken advantage of, dear ones.
You may want to prevent your hasty responses. Your red-hot responses may be one of the main areas of life for you to curtail.
Remind yourself that silence is all right. Silence is a balm. You may need time to remind yourself that there can be blank places that do not need to be filled. In this way, you will create more peace in the world. Not a false truce. A true one.
It is clarity of understanding that you are calling out to you. It is clarity of understanding that is headed toward you. It is the big picture you are looking for. If you understand what is going on with you and what is going on with others, your life would be more lovely. It would be lovely if you let go of taking offense.
Ego would not show up at its pleasure, your bedraggled ego. Your ego would be humbled before the Beauty of Life. Your ego wouldn't flare up like a fiery dragon. You might even live in peace.
You might recognize that you have nothing to worry about. You might recognize that you have nothing to get on your high horse about.
You would easily disengage yourself from entanglements in the world. You would become above the world. You might realize that you are here, sitting with Me. You would not be enslaved to negativity when you know you are here in Heaven, with Me in the Perfect Splendor of Peace. In fact, you would be a natural exponent of peace. You would be Peace Incarnate.
When you are sitting next to Me, what obstacles would you mistakenly see? Why, you would see none, none at all. There would be no obstacles to see. You would not pick them out from the crowd. You might recognize that you are a silent cheering crowd of One, for your heart will be filled with Oneness. Obtuseness would not enter, for you know your Oneness. You would not know the existence of problems. You would not make them up. You would not foresee them. You would forget about them.
Your attention would be seized with the Beauty of Everyday Life. You would exceed yourself. You would skip over all that mess you used to think you were involved in. You would be true to your Self which is another way to say that you would be true to Me.
What you have been choosing between in the past without realizing it, has been between life easy and life hard. You have seen fear and blockages in every window and behind every door. You have heard alarms go off when something unexpected came towards you. You were beware of all that approached you. You wondered about seeming others and their motives and who they really were.
All the plaques of mottos in the world couldn't dissuade you. You blinked your eyes. Life was not understandable. You were hogtied in distrust.
Now a new view of life is fast approaching. There is nothing for you to do to be ready to expand your Life. There is no need to distrust. Let trust in, and distrust out
Come over here with Me.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/the-beauty-of-everyday-life.html

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Fri 23 Sep 2016, 1:18 am

Heavenletter #5781 Keep God by Your Side, September 22, 2016 

God said: 
A great part of being yourself in all your glory is to love all those you come across or who come across you.
There are no accidental meetings. You already know that.
There is a shared history. There is a shared past, and there is a shared present. At the very least, you are passing images. All those you cross paths with – whether physically or more subtly – you are on your way to Enlightenment together.
You don't have to know your past history or the meaning of a current meeting. You can know that there is purpose. If you really want to get on a fast path to Enlightenment, remind yourself that you are meeting everyone you come across with a Divine Purpose on Earth as it is in Heaven.
No one meets by accident, no matter how accidental or incidental or insignificant a meeting may seem. There is a purpose. Be glad you are meeting again. There is something for you to see, to do, or not to do, and to elevate. A meeting today no matter how by chance-seeming, no matter if for half a moment, perhaps holding a door open, perhaps someone who asks you where the library is – it doesn't matter -- you can know this is a great moment. Chance-seeming meetings today are meetings of friends to enjoy, or friends to make, or maybe meetings for repairs. Whether you meet once and never again, or whether it is your one-hundredth meeting, the purpose is to elevate each other.
You don't have to know the specifics of a particular meeting. You graduate by greeting the person before you. Enjoy meeting. Look into each other's eyes. It may sound trite to say that love heals all wounds, yet the Truth of this saying is exactly the point of bumping into each other. Smile. Bless. Love. You are at a true meeting-place.
When you have company come over to your house, you make them welcome. You offer something to drink and some snacks for your invited guests. For the people you bump into on the street, consider yourself the host. Serve smiles, blessings, and welcome. This is true for misdialed numbers on the phone as well. This is true for random people you happen to think of as well. Don't mutter under your breath about someone you happen to think of who may have done you wrong. Think of something they once did that was nice.
Look forward to all the meetings you have today. Bless the larger world, and bless all those you meet no matter what the circumstances. Even if it is a fender-bender, something good is being attended to.
There is never a need for harsh meetings.
Do not think for one minute that I am suggesting you pretend friendliness. Don't fake it. Whatever the transaction may be, take care of it fairly and courteously. So be it.
You can say what's so and avert an angry path at the same time. You can, in effect, make amends with each other before there is a confrontation to amend. Be calm ahead of time. Let go of fear of being taken advantage of or cheated or neglected or whatever your overt or hidden fears may be.
You have choices. If you prefer courtesy and friendliness, then reveal your courtesy and friendliness. You are not a lost soul who must protect your domain. If you do indeed require assistance, call Me in. I am with you whether you are aware of it or not. Calling Me in serves to have you notice Who is beside you, and Who always is.
What is it that you think you require from the world and everyone within it? What do you fear you are being denied? Why would you perceive a need to be threatened? What negativity are you thinking about others, and why must you?
Let life in the world be a resting place. Get away from thoughts that plague you. Such thoughts are old. Such thoughts are getting to be worn out. It's time to consider thinking new thoughts. I have to ask you why you would hesitate to include Me when you engage with anyone.
Include Me. Have Me in the midst. You don't have to announce Me. I will be silent. Is this a huge decision? Why wouldn't you have Me? What do you imagine is at stake? Invite Me in, and you are more aware.
Wave Me over. Say, "Come on over here, God."
For Heaven's Sakes, bring Me in.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/keep-god-by-your-side.html

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Wed 21 Sep 2016, 4:48 pm

Heavenletter #5780 God, Teach Me How to Be Love., September 21, 2016 

God said: 
You have begged Me to help you be the love that I tell you that you are. Again and again you ask Me to help you be love. You plead to Me that you carry non-love, that you are filled with dislike more than you are filled with love. You, My children, may beg:
"God, tell me how to love. Tell me until I can see love flowing from me. You tell us how to love, yet what you say runs through my fingers. Once and for all, teach me how to feel love and to be love. I am tired of the bitterness and ill-feeling in my heart."
Dear Unseeing Children, your love is inviolable regardless of what you think and what you yearn for. It is like you wrap a rubber band tightly around your heart. You keep your heart tightly wound.
No matter what you seem to feel, no matter what you say and what you do, your heart is full of love. You tie knots in your recognition of love. You hammer nails into your Heart of Love, yet I maintain that you are love. Without exception, you are love.
Your perception is misguided. It is almost as if you are bound and determined to affirm that you are not love. You are certain that you star in being unloving, as if being unloving is some kind of perverse bonus. You are blinded. You focus on irritation.
I tell you that you don't know what you are talking about. You are the Son or Daughter of the King of Heaven. You deny that which has been bestowed upon you from the very moment I first thought of you.
Here's the thing to do: Accept that I have freely given you My Heart of Love.
Come from this premise: What God says is true. God can do anything, and God has filled my human heart with all His Godly Love.
What you call non-love, great absence of love, is like static on the radio in days of old. This is an illusion you carry over and insist on, as if this makes you special.
You do recognize that you have moments of love, don't you?
You shoulder a burden of anti-love unnecessarily. This is an old tune that you insist on playing over and over in your mind.
It is like you insist upon seeing ghosts from the past stories you have told yourself.
Today lightly keep in mind that you want to catch love in action.
The love you resist is love for yourself. No longer hold your love tight to your chest. Picture a myriad of little Disney drawings of hearts flowing from your big heart all over the world. Your heart is a dispenser of love. What keeps you from knowing this with all your heart?
You can only block the flow of love to and from your heart. You can't remove it. Stop fighting all the love you contain. You can believe in the love that My heart contains, is this right? You recognize that love exists, yet you can't accept that love is blazoning within your heart. Accept, and it is done.
You're not saying that there is no love in the world, are you? You are saying you can't find it streaming out from your dried-up heart. This a long-held belief you have nourished. You may see everyday that you are denied love, and, therefore, you hold your love back. You might as well try to hold the ocean back.
You hold your love back from the light of day with great effort. No wonder you are tired. You resist love. You may block it, yet you cannot remove it. You can cover your God-given love night and day, yet you cannot remove one whit of it.
When you find yourself thinking you do not know how to love, turn the thought around. The sense of non-love that you surround yourself with has a purpose of reminding you of love. Remind yourself that love exists, and it exists in you, only you have shrouded your love from yourself. You are a cover-up. You perpetuate a loveless masquerade.
You are an instrument of My love. You are not damaged goods.
Give up this reluctance to see the Truth of Love in your human heart and anyone else's. Give it up.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/god-teach-me-how-to-be-love.html

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Tue 20 Sep 2016, 8:56 pm

Heavenletter #5779 What Would You Like Your Life to Be?, September 20, 2016 

God said: 
Let go of that whole idea of tit for tat, for this gets you nowhere.
Of course, if someone is wonderful to you, you want to reciprocate in kind. Loving is a goal you set for yourself yet not for anyone else. Be the love you long to receive. In love, you do not take offense.
If someone offends you, there is no need for you to give back in kind. You retaliate only when you feel resentment or outright anger.
The question to ask yourself is what do you gain from this anger? Smugness, perhaps. The last word, perhaps. An impasse, perhaps. What would you want those for?
What do you want your life this round to offer you?
If you would like expansion, expand.
If you would like friendship, be a friend.
If you would like respect, be respectful.
If you would like good manners, give good manners.
If you would like to be loved, then love yourself first.
If you would like to be begrudged, then begrudge others.
If you would like to be nagged, then nag.
If you would like to be unappreciated, then don't appreciate.
If you would like to be discounted, then discount others.
If you would like an eye for an eye, and a tooth for a tooth, count offenses. There is no need for you to specialize in being offended. It is not recommended.
Live that which you desire.
By and large, you give what you get. With exceptions, of course. And here's the thing:
Be love without courting love. Be kind without thought of return. Be wonderful without any expectation of payback. This way, you will never be disappointed.
Receiving is not something owed to you. Of course, you want the world to behold you favorably. And, of course, you deserve it. Your deserving is true. What matters is that you deserve. All God's children deserve. Then know yourself as worthy. You don't have to prove that you deserve, and no one is obligated to prove your worth to you.
I am the Proof of your worthiness. Your worthiness is not in question. It is a given.
Whatever has not been given to you, give to yourself. Do not wait for leftovers, beloveds. No leftovers for you.
Desire with all your heart, yet know in the very fiber of your being, that you do not require a testimonial from the world. Desire of itself is reward enough. You are a being who desires. Desire goodness for the world and everyone in the world, including yourself.
You are not owed anything. Nor are you obligated to owing. Owe yourself. Deliver yourself from need. Needing is a trap you set.
Don't specialize in dependency upon gain, material or otherwise.
Love is not to be looked at as an object. Love is something you give without thought of favor.
Let sending out the Light of Love be your favorite thing to do.
Do not abrade yourself. Love yourself. Give yourself love. Be good to yourself for My Sake. Enrich the world with Our love.
Let your life be a statement of love.
Let your life be made of beautiful jewels that sparkle and give joy. Wear life well. It is yourself that you see everywhere. Be happy to see yourself in whatever form you may appear. You are the real goods.
You are beyond your own belief.
In life, register goodness and mercy. My children are exponents of Me. Carry Me well. Emulate the King of Heaven, for you are My emissaries. Embody Me well. I send you before Me to welcome the world and everyone in it. It is for you to speak and act on My behalf.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/what-would-you-like-your-life-to-be.html

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Mon 19 Sep 2016, 9:58 pm

Heavenletter #5778 Addictions, September 19, 2016 

God said: 
Every adult is responsible for himself or herself. Someone who is addicted says that he can't help it. Addiction is a great excuse for not taking responsibility.

Don't get addicted. If someone wants to fall into a quagmire, he will find a way. If someone wants to be excused from self-responsibility, he can excuse himself directly.

There is also no one who is not capable of receiving help and leaving the practice of addiction behind. Everyone is capable of it. Don't blame the addiction. Helplessness, as considered in this venue of addiction, is not true. It is a fall-back excusal from responsibility.

If there is a way to addiction, there is a way to get out of it as well. Choose.

It could be said that addiction is the lazy man's way.

Of course, there are those who are forced into addiction to the advantage of a third party. Nevertheless, it is the responsibility of the person who is addicted to get off the addiction. When you need help, ask for it. Yet it is yourself you ultimately have to depend on. Getting off an addiction is something you choose. You do have say.

Is it easy to stop being a patsy to any addiction? No.

Necessary? Yes.

Impossible? No.

Possible? Yes. That you have responsibility equates to opportunity.

Look, if you fall out of bed, you climb back in.

If anyone has gotten away from an addiction, so can you. So must you.

Find reverence for life.

Restore yourself to responsibility. No one can do it for you. This is an occasion that the addicted one rises to.

You are no longer a baby. No one has to prove anything to you. No one can. It is for you to prove your mettle to yourself.

Remember Me.

Remember love.

Remember courage.

Remember taking hold of your life rather than allowing an addiction to take hold of you. Don't fool around with addictions. You may think you are smarter than everyone else, yet you are making a choice. No one is the fairest of all. Be sure to look out for yourself.

There are many kinds of addiction besides physical addictions.

There are addictions to anger. There are addictions to what is called love. It is not an addiction to love, of course. It is an addiction to dependency on another. There are addictions to pulling the wool over your own eyes. There are addictions to pretense. There are addictions to not seeing what is right in front of you. There are addictions to hopelessness and to helplessness.

Get your will back. People can help you. No one can do it for you.

Don't be sly. Be truthful.

Addiction to food has an added layer of difficulty because you do have to eat.

Beloveds, addicted or not, you are responsible. Lead the way. No more excuses. Oh, yes, there is an addiction to excuses. This is the biggest addiction of all. Excuses put responsibility everywhere except on you.

There is no excuse for making excuses. This does not mean you are to blame yourself any more than you are to blame anyone else. Indeed, others may contribute, yet the buck ends here with you.

You are capable. That's it. You are capable of breaking out of the jail you make for yourself. You are capable of excelling. You are capable of moving forward. It is built-in that you are capable of great things. Then why don't you do great things?

What excuse do you make? What excuses do you make?

There isn't any specific thing you must do in life, you understand. You don't have to be a millionaire any more than you have to be a racketeer.

Live your life as best as you can. What you are capable of is unlimited. There are no one-way streets for you. There are no dead-ends for you. It is onward and upward for you. Swim.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/addictions.html-0

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sun 18 Sep 2016, 7:54 pm

Heavenletter #5777 Goodness and Mercy for All, September 18, 2016 

God said: 
When you think about it, what is so hard about giving goodness and mercy to all your neighbors and all your brothers and sisters? What is so hard about this? What can possibly prevent a Child of Mine from goodness and mercy to all?

Be in abiding Truth. Be One with Me and all others. Only on Earth does anyone depart from the Oneness Principle of Life. Take a look and sign your name. Your name is Oneness.

You are here on Earth for a short passage in Eternity. You live forever in Infinity but on Earth in the bodily form of you. You know that everyone's physicality goes away, drops off, falls to the ground. You name this dying. In your perception, dying is too awful to contemplate. Worse than dying is living without Universal Love.

It is true that you, the soul of you, doesn't out on one second of Life, I ask you again and again -- What prevents you from living in peace with all around you?

I have even seen there may be whole classes of people you do not personally know that you may have been taught are different from you, and, therefore, some of you may consider these people as fair game for you to be unkind and merciless to. How can this be?

What gall. What arrogance. What a waste of life, to consider yourself the decider of what I, God, have created. Can there be foolishness greater than this? C'mon now.

When you consider yourself better than another, you feel the prickling of a rise in ego. You pat your ego on the head. Surely, there are other directions in which you can find your identity. What else but ego can give you the right to obscure the Beingness of others. How can you conceive of daring to do this?

Here's the story: There is no one greater than you, and there is no one lesser than you. Never mind what the world may say. The world is as mistaken as you. The world view is not a true indicator of what is and what is not.

There is One God, and One Being under God. Wherever you look, you look into a mirror of yourself.

It is fallacy to dismiss even one other let alone whole groups of people who are as under My care as you.

Bullies take advantage of others and feel self-righteous. What is there for a bully to be proud about?

If you consider yourself superior to any other on Earth, you have a lot to learn.

There are those of you who may consider yourselves less than others. You also have a lot to learn.

It would seem that the so-called superior and the so-called inferior have a lot to learn from each other. Both of you are off-base.

You understand that I promote peace and not resentment. Whatever you may resent, take another look. You who like to take the role of superior place a crown on your head and put another down. You are colossal in your arrogance and ignorance. You are superior in your error of heart and vision. This is not to be smug about.

I send no one away from My Kingdom. I welcome all.

Learn from Me and accept all. Be as a brother or sister to everyone the way you have observed good will in congenial families.

Look, you are all My Guests on Earth for a short while. Even guests are to be hospitable to other guests.

I welcome you, and I ask you to welcome everyone on My Behalf. Please note that everyone is also you. Be My Love and be Love accordingly.

Be good-natured to all who roam the Earth with you. Be One with Me.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/goodness-and-mercy-for-all.html

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Fri 16 Sep 2016, 8:44 pm

Heavenletter #5775 In the Waiting Room of the Human Heart, September 16, 2016 

God said: 
Welcome. Get over here. Get out of that abyss you have put yourself in while you try to decide about Me. You turn over your thoughts, and I hear your heartbeat. I hear you all right. I hear you say:

"Beloved God, sometimes it is enough for me to say Beloved God, and this is all I have to say -- Beloved God.

"Sometimes the phrase 'God of my Fathers' haunts me. I have no idea of what this means, as if You can be the God of one group and not another? I cannot believe in this, God, that you are my God, and another God is somebody else's God. This seems so opposed to One God. Is there someone whose God You would not be?

"Yet the phrase haunts me. My God. Someone else's God. Here a God, there a God.

"In most things, I appreciate divergence. I like things original and new, and I do like to think inside me that you are My God, mine. Does this have to do with ownership?

There is something I like about the expression:'Perhaps it is the rhythm of it.'

"And there is the expression: 'Personal or impersonal God'.

"For a long time, I was aware of no God at all. I was definitely not against You, God, yet I didn’t knowingly have a speaking acquaintance.

"I accept now that I did deeply know You all the while, the quality of You. However, I did not experience you as my God at all. You were for others to talk about, yet not for me to venture toward. I was stand-offish, yet it was like I was watching You all the while, yet, I couldn't quite acknowledge you. I never said a word.

"Now I know now that You were smiling at me, for You did somehow, at some point, snag me. You caught me hook, line, and sinker. I see now that I had no chance when it came to You.

"I wonder how many lifetimes I have danced away from You, skirted the whole issue of You, God. Life took long then, and now life goes fast.

"As it was, the question: 'Does God exist?' didn't enter my mind. It was not altogether that You did not exist for me. I see now it was more that I did not let on to myself that You and I went deep. I averted my eyes. You were nameless to Me. You were a void. You were a vague God. I held You at a distance. I sequestered myself. I stayed in a waiting room of my heart.

"Yet nothing stops You.

"Looking back, I must have had a certain reverence for You. Perhaps You sat in the waiting room of my heart with me. Perhaps You were right beside me. Perhaps You even held my hand all the while.

"Did I think I was not good enough to know You? What was it? Was I shy?

"But then, You broke all my barriers. I didn't do it. You began to happen to me. And then, you consumed my life. You were the Hero Who swept me off my feet. You lifted me up. You carried me all the way to You which turned out to be my Very Self.

"Before You, God, before You walked in, I was a stranger to My Self, and then I began to sense You full-on instead of from an angle. You arose in my heart, and you have never left. You made Your Self known to me in my heart. You never let me go.

"You held me captive with my full agreement. Your holding me captive gave me Great Freedom.

"It's not that I can't get You out of my mind. I spend time shopping or puzzling something, and I am not thinking of You, and, therefore, I return to You time and time again. It is happiness to be One with You.

"Is it true that only one thought can occupy my mind at one time, for it seems to me that sometimes a million thoughts race through my mind all at once.

" I do know that I would be empty, vacant, un-alive without a thought of You. It must be that You pulled me to You, and You keep me content with You as You keep me unbound.

"And sometimes I am so close to You that I no longer exist. I would be hard-pressed to explain what this means, yet there are the good times when You are closer than close, when You are my Very Being, and there is nothing in the world but You. Is this true, God, what I feel?"

Yes, it is true.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/in-the-waiting-room-of-the-human-heart.html

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Thu 15 Sep 2016, 9:01 pm

Heavenletter #5774 A Sergeant in the Marines, September 15, 2016 

God said: 
Sometimes language expresses itself perfectly. Weak with anger is an example of one of these perfectly exact expressions.
Anger definitely weakens. Strong with anger, you might as well foam at the mouth. Your hands may tremble. You are shaking in your boots, not from conscious fear, but from anger, another form of fear.
Why would you be full of anger if you were not fearful? Why on Earth would you feel a need to set the record straight with red-hot anger unless you were fearful?
Talk about righteous anger all you want. You will accomplish much more without the passion of anger. You may well accelerate your anger with righteousness. You can express yourself much better without anger and without self-righteousness.
Do you imagine that you are a sergeant in the Marines, and, if a private forgets to call you Sir, you are to bark at him?
When you are angry, you are not kind. You blow up. Anger begets anger. Anger can make you an authoritative bully. Everyone justifies his immediate anger. You can't help it, for you are under the command of anger. If you can't help but be angry, call it weakness. You can't call it strength.
You have observed anger from others in action. It is not a pretty sight. You have seen parents hot with anger, focusing their anger on their young children. You may cringe for the young children. You may also cringe for the angry parent who has hidden away his or her love and replaced it with hot anger.
When you are furious, pound the pillow if you have to, yet not give reign to your rage.
Anger is a great offense to the world. There is a lot of it. There is too much of it.
Outrage is akin with hate. Do you really want to be outraged?
Find a way to deflate your anger without having to inflict it on the world. There are all those innocent people around you or far from you who catch the fall-out from your anger.
Anger is like the atomic bomb used to hurt.
Somehow you have been hurt, and you blow off steam. This is not a cure.
Take responsibility for your anger. Someone else is not responsible for your anger. Another is a smoke-screen for your fuming. Your happiness or unhappiness, your sense of peace or your sense of anger, your giving vent to love or your giving vent to anger come from within you. Own up to it. There is no justification for your hot anger. All your reasons are not justification.
You may think your anger comes from your innocent child's getting muddy or whatever you may think causes your anger, yet your anger surfaces from within you.
Are you proud of your anger later when you have calmed down? Hardly. Not for long are you.
Find another punching bag. Run and set a new record for speed. Chop wood. Never mind the idea of expressing anger and venting anger as though this makes you a champion. It makes you a victim of your own hostility.
Do you really want to spend your life being angry? If you don't, then climb the ladder of your evolution and see from a different angle.
Anger comes from how you see. Your anger is masking something, hiding where your anger really comes from through your bursts of anger, sending your anger up in smoke equal to Mt. Vesuvius.
You don't have to like everything or anything, nor do you have to respond with anger. If you were not angry, you would do a much better job of expressing yourself and responding humanely. You don't want to be the match that lights fires and hurts the atmosphere.
I know no cure for anger but a shift within you. Greater understanding from you can be a start. Sure, greater understanding of the one who seemingly set you off, and the real perpetrator behind your anger.
Dear Hotheads, turn your volume down.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/a-sergeant-in-the-marines.html

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Wed 14 Sep 2016, 10:36 pm

God is always bringing us closer to Him.

Heavenletter #5773 All the Blessings, September 14, 2016 

God said: 
Beloveds, how do you get beyond smallness? You don't like it when you find your heart begging for more love, nor do you receive more love this way either. Never were you meant to be a beggar of love.
Accept love. Do not fight your acceptance of love. Do not pout about lack of love either.
Let love be. You don't need to pump yourself up. I recognize you. There is never a moment when I am not recognizing you. You are ever in My awareness. Allow My love for you to fill your heart.
What? Do you want the people whom you desire to give you more attention lay themselves down before you daily? Do you want their daily avowal of you to be a gift to you every day? Why are you so hungry for their approval and gratitude? Do you need daily proof that you are worthy? Avow yourself.
Remember this: It is not for you to demand from others. It is not for you to demand overmuch from yourself either. There is more to take care of than your fragile feelings. No one is to be at your beck and call. No one. Loosen your need to be served.
No longer pine for love. It is one thing to desire love and another to desire to give it and/or to command others' reactions to you.
Gratitude from others is not a requirement from life. Be you more appreciative, beloveds.
You have been gifted with so much. Give up your ego. Serve ego no longer. Why would you ever be under the thumb of mercenary ego? Why parade ego before you as a strident emissary?
Be of Good Will. Be of My Good Will. If you want peace – I know you crave peace along with love – give peace to others. Give a lot of peace rather than a modicum.
If your thoughts are powerful, why would you besiege anyone with flailing thoughts? I understand that your thoughts seem to have a mind of their own, yet you are, nevertheless, the perpetrator of your thoughts.
When you find yourself thinking thoughts of how you deserve more love than you get, think of something else. Perhaps remember how deeply grateful I am to you and to all for their generous service to My Kingdom. You already have My gratitude. Remember My gratitude and cast it before your eyes.
Be of good cheer. Applaud yourself, and demand no more.
It has to be that your discomfort is a call to you to be more grateful. You can give more gratitude. If you object to the stinginess of others, consider that what you object to in others, alas, lies within you.
May you spill gratitude upon the world. When you are possessed of the thought of more and more and more, translate the thought of receiving more into the thought of giving more.
I am not asking you to be foolish or pandering. I am asking you to be more grateful for all the blessings given to you.
That you are alive on Earth in this moment is a blessing that lasts only for a short while. That another is also alive in this moment is a blessing to you for only the blink of an eye. Obviously, you want others in your life, only you may tend to want to call the shots. There is no need for you to be a puppet-master.
Look, now, do not allow ego to lead you around by the nose. You are not free until you drop ego. Let love from your heart take ego's place. You already know that ego doesn't do you any favors. Any fault you find to comment on lies not in the stars but within you. You are the culprit. No longer paste your own dissatisfaction upon others.
Do I or do I not love you beyond what you ever could expect? Let Me be enough for you. I am enough for you. My love flows over you like fresh cream. You are rich in My love, and you are indeed welcome to My heart. I give it to you now.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/all-the-blessings.html

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Mon 12 Sep 2016, 11:36 pm

Heavenletter #5771 What Do You Focus On in Ordinary Life?, September 12, 2016 

God said: 
Look for My happiness, beloveds. This will keep you out of traps you set for yourself. You know by now that you don't much succeed in changing or improving anyone else directly. Your intentions may be all good, and, yes, it is good to follow your intention to make life better for someone else, yet you may have to do this by biting your tongue.
You may think: "Oh, no, I am not supposed to inhibit myself. If I am annoyed, aren't I supposed to be honest and forthright and not to deny my self-expression?"
Come from a higher intention than relief from your own impatience. Honesty is not an excuse for expressing irritation. Come from your Higher Self. You have a Higher Self.
It doesn't work – your constant attempt to improve someone else. Pointing out someone's faults hasn't succeeded in battening them down. Someone's annoyances may become a subject that preoccupies you.
It isn't that your life is supposed to consist of your biting your tongue anymore than your life is meant to consist of full-fledged annoyance either.
Yes, turn your attention around. Find another way. Nagging, no matter how well-based, doesn't move life forward. Nagging isn't even a stepping-stone.
You may envy people who seem to love under conditions in which you seem unable to.
What happened to loving? Where did it go? Under which pile did you put away love? Perhaps dig through the clutter of your annoyances and find the hidden love. Dust it off.
Really, this is not an attempt to plug your heart. This is an attempt to make your love noteworthy again, to bring your love back to Earth again, and to plow your fields with love.
Everyone welcomes love. No one welcomes what amounts to harping on the same subject and getting nowhere. You are not at an impasse unless you say so.
Upon what is your stubborn hold based? What is all your annoyance about? What is really bothering you? What are you bringing out, and what would you prefer to bring out?
Do not think that I am piling blame on you. I am desirous of helping you find another way that may actually serve you. I am not desirous of your switching your negative annoyances from your husband to yourself. Somewhere somehow you were raised to emphasize fault-finding. You have perhaps raised fault-finding as your major purpose in life. Indeed, you have become expert in that which you cannot tolerate.
What is tolerable to you, beloveds? Perhaps you can veer your attention in another direction. No longer star in annoyance.
Find greater happiness for yourself and uplift your life as you live it. Your life is yours. Your life is not someone else's life. Someone else's life is not your life. Remove annoyances from your life. Balance your life. What does your life depend on? What is life and death in your life? Is everything momentous and equally important to you?
When you are out of patience with someone, more is going on with you than annoyance. Refocus.
If you want to be more satisfied in life than you presently are, where do you begin? When, in life, you are left out in the cold, know enough to come in out of the cold.
When you have been out too long in the bright sun and your skin is beginning to burn, you find shade under a tree, or you put on a sun hat, or you jump in a pond. You have other resources than to keep complaining about sunburn.
Be more creative. Shine some light on yourself, beloveds. On yourself.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/what-do-you-focus-on-in-ordinary-life.html

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sun 11 Sep 2016, 8:02 pm

Heavenletter #5770 Hear Me , September 11, 2016 

God said: 
What is anger? It is a rebuffing part of you that gets on fire. Anger bears the flames within your own self that are for you to put out. No one causes you to be angry. Say this three times: No one causes you to be angry. No one causes you to be angry. No one causes you to be angry. Anger is an inside job.
The whole story of your life is an inside job. Blame no one. To hold yourself responsible does not mean to blame yourself. It means to find your way out of the mire you have put yourself in. Lower the flame.
You are attached to your self-image of righteousness. You don't have to be angry.
How do you get past anger? How do you surpass it? You don't want to swallow it, for you might choke on it. You don’t want to pretend your anger away, yet you utterly don't want to keep the anger. You don't even really want to manage your anger. You don't want to have it burst out of you, nor do you want it smolder within.
The more you pound your anger, the stronger your anger becomes. It would seem that anger knows no bounds.
I do not know of a quick-fix to anger. You can't go to a plastic surgeon to have anger removed. You can't pretend it away. You can't chop it up and throw it away. At the same time, it feels urgent to get rid of it. Anger is eating you up to say nothing of what it may do to the recipient of your anger.
You don't want to mask your anger. You also don't want to be lily-livered, nor do you want to light up your anger as if it were a cigarette. It is not all right to take your anger out on others. It is not all right to take it out on yourself and send anger into your internal organs.
What is a body to do? When your are in the grips of anger, your anger is overwhelming. You have not been able to confine your anger, nor have you been able to escape it.
You have seen other people take a deep breath and subdue their anger for the good of all, yet your anger flares, and you are not happy, and the ones who bear the brunt of your anger are not happy.
Something has to be done to end your anger, displayed or not, and you simply don't know what.
The very cause of your anger, no matter what the apparent cause, is your sense of helplessness. I am not referring to your helplessness in preventing anger, but the helplessness that seems to hold you hostage in life. If you did not feel so helpless in life, you would not have to be angry. You would not have to store your anger, nor would you have to vent it. There would be no cause for it.
A sense of powerlessness holds you in its thrall. You lack the muscles to fend for yourself.
Thus blame arises. Blame is not a fair game. It is not fair to anyone. When you feel like a victim of life, you blame what is at hand, and you throw yourself into a pit that it is hard to climb out of. You find yourself on a dead-end street. Anger holds you in its hands. Anger is hardly a stop-gap.
Instead of trying to regulate anger, it is necessary for you to un-victim yourself. Anger, whatever its immediate cause, projects your sense of powerlessness. We have to find a way to retrieve your own sense of worth.
This does not mean that you have to exert external control over everything in life, yet it is to know that you do have the power to go higher in life. Dear Ones, no matter what it looks like to you, you can let go of powerlessness. When you do, anger will not hold you in its thrall.
Find even those small areas in life where you make your choices. Anger is retaliation for not making choices. What is a sense of powerlessness but a perceived inability to make choices of your own?
Now it is for you to eliminate the deeper cause for anger. You are gaining insights. Rise higher in your estimation.
No longer is it necessary for anger to give your rights away to others. Hear Me.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/hear-me.html

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sat 10 Sep 2016, 4:54 pm

Heavenletter #5769 Enlightenment Isn't a Personal Gift, September 10, 2016 

God said: 
What if today you had realized Enlightenment, how do you think you would feel?
Most likely, you would expect to be thrilled. At the same time, let Me say that there is no certain way that Enlightenment has to feel like or appear like.
It's possible that you will not even notice. It is even possible that you have not noticed.
It's possible that what you associate with Enlightenment is not your experience. You may not experience Enlightenment the way you thought you would. You expected something amazing, and, yet, you still seem to be as you always were or thought you always were.
You may not experience this great change with the bright colors you have been waiting for with all your heart.
You know, dear ones, life always presents itself to you, yet life does not always present itself to you in the ways you expect.
Remember this, Enlightenment does not have to always appear as a rapturous experience. Enlightenment may not be what you expected. It may not feel momentous to you. Enlightenment could even make you weep, not for joy, and yet weep you know not why. Alas, you wonder what is the matter with you because you do not find yourself jumping for joy. You may have been sure that you would experience Enlightenment as an out of this world experience, and now you experience its realization as an experience of the world.
The thing to remind yourself is that Enlightenment is not a medal pinned on your chest. Enlightenment rather is something you hold in trust for the benefit of the world. It is not intended as a pat on your back. It is a reward yet not a medal. It is an honor, yet you may not feel Enlightenment as an honor or as anything at all, for your Enlightenment is not on behalf of you. It is on behalf of the world.
You want to feel stupendous, yet you may feel rather nonplussed. You want to feel ecstasy, and, yet, you may not.
The presence of Enlightenment isn't personally gift-wrapped for you.
As you seek Enlightenment, your seeking is for Enlightenment and not a Far-out Experience of Enlightenment. Do you see the difference? Old habits linger. It is not for you to expect a definitive change to your physical and personal experience of Life on Earth.
You are rising above yourself. You are rising to your True Self.
Your personal experience is not the purpose of Enlightenment. You are more like a by-product of Enlightenment.
One of the attributes of Enlightenment is that you are on an even keel. You may not experience Great High's. Nor may you experience the low roads so clearly either. The contrast may not be so startling.
Become silent, and you may notice the Quietness of Oneness enveloping you. You will notice the Oneness that surpasses excitement.
A High may not excite you any longer. To be excited requires contrast. When you are already stirred, you don’t have to keep the boiling on high.
You may be comfortable with Evenness. A smooth path is not dull nor does it go up and down as if your spirit is a sword you wield. A peacekeeper is not usually astonishing nor astonished. As a peacemaker, you wield peace and love. You are a fount of peace and love, and so your life flows.
Old habits die hard. You have a habit of firm inviolable expectation. You may also have a habit of feeling disappointed. You win the Top Prize and wonder where your New Self is, after all. You wonder where the exultation you seek is waiting. You do not yet see yourself as a wonder creature in front of you to be amazed at.
Thrills may subside in favor of the Elemental Life of Service you give now.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/enlightenment-isnt-a-personal-gift.html

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Fri 09 Sep 2016, 9:39 pm

God is always bringing us closer to Him.

Heavenletter #5768 An Acrobat of Life, September 9, 2016 

God said: 
No matter how active in life you may be, you are also an observer of your life as it reveals itself to you. You witness your life as if from a far-off land, as it were. This is as if you are not experiencing your life but rather are watching your life as it slides past you. You watch your life slip over the edge.
On this basis, we can say there are two lives you live, the one you enact on stage, and the one you watch as it dances before you. What a performer you are. You are a virtual acrobat of life.
Possibly there is a third life mixed in, and this is the life you interpret. What you interpret takes precedence. Whether you interpret your life pro or con, your interpretation eggs you on. Actually, you emblazon your interpretation. You embroider it. You go by how you see your life.
If you see someone ready to hit you, you are prompted to get into your fight mode. You do not always put the best light on your life.
You may look for hurt, for hurt may be what you are accustomed to enacting, and so you respond with your fists up. If you perceive someone giving you a diamond ring, you run to hug the person. What is true or not true at this point is irrelevant. Your interpretation rules the roost.
If, let's say, even if you are accurate in your assessment of negativity, still, don't hold it to you as a trophy. You are not a head-hunter. You don't want to cut off someone's head. You don't want to go over and over an offense and hug it to you.
If you don't desire to be offended in the first place, then let your thoughts about how hurt your feeling are be blown away by the winds of change, or, perhaps, imagine a butterfly that doesn't alight for long anyway before it goes off to alight somewhere else. Farewell, ills of the past, true or imagined.
You owe no debt to keep the past alive. If you owe a debt, it is to free yourself from the past. Or you may want to think of this as freeing the past from you. Drop the irreverent past from the present. Start anew. Look at life in a new light. Give your life a second chance. You don't want to pin yourself down to the past.
When you have a black and blue mark, it just naturally fades. Then it is gone. You have no say about this, nor are you sorry to see the black and blue mark go.
When your heart has been bruised, let interior bruising fade as well. In this sense, no longer keep the home fires burning.
Have a different loyalty today. Be loyal to your Higher Self. Kiss past wounds good-by. Good riddance. Unless you let go, you impose the past upon yourself. You masquerade as a victim. You become an imposter. You play a role that does not suit you nor does it benefit you. Be yourself, free and clear. Do not make your assailer a victim, for you are not a victor, and you do not win anything. Neither a victor nor victim be.
There is the word erstwhile. It means past, former, once upon a time. It means no longer. The past was a blip. It never really was, anyway. Why keep the past in front of you? Lay the past to rest. It is not for you to fester erstwhile wounds. It is for you to free wounds from you. Free the past from bondage. You don't do the past a favor to coddle it or frame it and hang it on the wall over your bed.
Begone, past, begone.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/an-acrobat-of-life.html

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Thu 08 Sep 2016, 11:20 pm

Heavenletter #5767 Slow Down, September 8, 2016 

God said: 
With one eye, you see how much you are needed. With the other eye, you see the futility of running a race to excel or to even simply catch up as if you are here on Earth to solve all the difficulties in the world. Is it really necessary to focus on the difficulties as if they would become extinct without your supervision? Are problems the hobby of your life?
Getting caught up has the connotation of making strides and getting ahead of life. Getting caught up may also have the connotation of getting over-involved. Naturally, you want to make progress. Sometimes it is like you want to live life ahead of time. It would seem that life gets ahead of you, and you can't keep up let alone get ahead. If you did get ahead, what would preoccupy you then?
This is a two-pronged difficulty you find yourself caught in.
Know this and remember this: You serve best in peace.
When you step into a pitfall, step out of it. Rise above what you consider barricades to free-flow in Life on Earth. It is not so much that you must solve difficulties as it is for you to rise to a higher perspective. Get out of difficulties in order to see what is going on.
You have a higher purpose in life than to discover difficulties. Keep on trying to solve difficulties, and you preoccupy yourself with difficulties. This way you are shuffling difficulties the way you might shuffle cards. You are in the midst of shuffling cards instead of playing a game of cards.
Kindly step out of difficulties. Look from a different angle. Solutions are not best found in analyzing all the difficulties. Jump to a higher level. Go to a wider perspective.
Why oh why make difficulties uppermost in your mind? It is not for you to circulate difficulties and make sure that everyone knows about them as if this is somehow a feather in your cap. This doesn't make you a hero.
Have confidence in your ability to come shining through. Have confidence. See further than what is right before you.
In a nursery-rhyme, Henny Penny exclaims to all who will hear: "The sky is falling! The sky is falling." She sounds off an alarm. Why does Henny Penny think the sky is falling? Because an acorn fell on her head.
Difficulties seem like emergencies. You pounce on them. Oh, wow, an emergency. Pretty soon, you are surrounded with emergencies, one emergency outdoing another. Here an emergency, there an emergency, emergency emergency everywhere. Then emergencies become crises.
Change your mind-set, beloveds.
You are not a gossip-monger of difficulties. Never are you meant to be a proponent of worst scenarios. Did you really think you were?
Be an inspirer. Climb ahead. Climb above. You are to raise your sights. You are to see in a new way.
You are here on Earth to lift the world. Focus a cut-above. Stop looking for difficulties and finding them. Climb higher and see better. See the horizons before you. See vaster. Perhaps a cure doesn't come from figuring out but by seeing anew.
Beloved sons and daughters, from a greater height, you naturally see higher.
Enough said.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/slow-down.html

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Wed 07 Sep 2016, 11:20 pm

Heavenletter #5766 Be a Gracious Host, September 7, 2016 

God said: 
It is a worthy idea for you to desire peace and leave happiness to arrive on its own accord. That is, without effort, or great effort. Have I suggested this to you before?
With effort, you may struggle to unstring yourself and unbind happiness from a net you might have cast to imprison it?
You could be so intent on being happy that it is as though happiness is a debt owed to you, so much so that you perhaps scare off happiness, as though happiness becomes an assignment, something obligatory, and perhaps you resent Life that let you down, and/or you are dissatisfied with yourself for not achieving a desired result.
When you try to force happiness, you are also forcing yourself. I don't think happiness has the capability to come to you by force. If, by deserving happiness, you mean that happiness HAS to come and stay with you, you are detaching yourself from happiness. No matter how worthy you are, happiness does not owe you a red cent. Happiness cannot be squeezed or blackmailed or extorted from life for you. Happiness chooses to come to you, and you are to choose it.
It would seem that happiness is not something achieved. Happiness and its counterpart, unhappiness, are on a scale, and it's unlikely you are to associate your value according to how you rate on your happiness scale. When Life rewards you, you are happy. When Life doesn't reward you as you as you wish it would, you may feel that Life is punishing you, and you become unhappy and sad and full of disappointment.
Your desire for happiness may become something like desiring to lose weight. You go on a full-fledged diet in order to lose weight. This very desire may become less a desire than a determination to succeed. Instead of the word determination, we could substitute the words -- your will. It is your will to succeed. When it comes to dieting and perhaps comes to happiness, you may waver. Your goal may escape you, and you don't follow your own diet.
Better to let the arousal of happiness be a surprise to you. Let happiness fly to you. When you anticipate happiness, it is easy to expect it, demand it, insist on it, and thus push away the very happiness you so desire. Everyone has heard the expression: "You're trying too hard." When you try too hard, you may deflate and defeat happiness and gain unhappiness instead.
Bringing happiness to your side – inviting it, welcoming it, encouraging it, intending it, admiring it, loving the idea -- is one thing. Ordering it as a sergeant in the Marines might by yelling at happiness, barking at it, not being able to live without red-hot happiness is quite another story.
Allow happiness to be a guest that you are delighted to have visit you. As soon as you command happiness to come and to stay, it eludes you. Allow happiness to come on its own steam. Welcome happiness every time it visits. Happiness is not a debtor. Be a gracious host. What else can you do? You most certainly can't keep happiness a prisoner.
You may be resisting happiness. Let go of resistance to happiness. On the other hand, don’t hold on too tightly to happiness. Happiness doesn't want to be lassoed and sequestered anymore than you do.
Let happiness give its own full range of giving to you.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/be-a-gracious-host.html

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top