Who is online?
In total there are 13 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 13 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 111 on Thu 12 Dec 2013, 2:28 am
Latest topics
»  BRITAIN NEWS AND ALERT's
Today at 12:08 pm by Admin

» SHOEBAT
Today at 10:41 am by Admin

» BREAKING: Putin Makes Surprising Trump Announcement
Today at 10:32 am by Admin

» R.D SOUZA Saved by faith
Today at 10:27 am by Admin

» HEAVEN LETTERS
Today at 10:21 am by Admin

» WORLD ISRAEL NEWS
Today at 10:01 am by Admin

» Asia Minor Turkey Missionary update PRAISE REPORTS & NEEDS
Yesterday at 10:42 pm by Admin

» NUGGET Today's Devotional
Yesterday at 10:33 pm by Admin

» Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY.
Yesterday at 10:29 pm by Admin

» Mrs. P's Haven of Refuge Inspirational
Yesterday at 8:57 pm by Admin

» Daily Disciples
Yesterday at 8:53 pm by Admin

» ABOUT DONALD TRUMP
Yesterday at 5:56 pm by Admin

» Shooting on Las Vegas Strip kills more than 50, hundreds wounded
Fri 20 Oct 2017, 10:53 pm by Admin

» ISRAEL VIDEO'S
Fri 20 Oct 2017, 10:23 pm by Admin

» PROPHESY NEWS WATCH
Fri 20 Oct 2017, 10:16 pm by Admin

» FRANCIS FRANGIPANE MINISTRIES
Fri 20 Oct 2017, 10:11 pm by Admin

» THE MASTERS LIST Dean W. Masters
Fri 20 Oct 2017, 9:40 pm by Admin

» GOSPEL FROM ASIA
Fri 20 Oct 2017, 9:35 pm by Admin

» My Manna
Fri 20 Oct 2017, 9:29 pm by Admin

» World Famous Journalist Who Exposed Clinton Foundation Crimes Found Murdered
Fri 20 Oct 2017, 7:41 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

HEAVEN LETTERS

Page 14 of 17 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: HEAVEN LETTERS

Post  Admin on Tue 01 Nov 2016, 5:43 pm

Heavenletter #5821 Let There Be Light, November 1, 2016 

God said: 
Welcome yourself to Planet Earth. Perhaps you have felt that your feet do not belong on Earth. You have wondered what you are doing here. Sometimes it has seemed to you that you are serving a sentence in darkness. You would prefer to have your feet off the ground.
You are on a trip, dear ones!
While you are here, you belong here. You are a visitor here. You were not born and bred here. In one sense, it can be said that you belong anywhere and everywhere. If you are here, you can know you are meant to be. Of course, I understand that this does not have to mean that Life on Earth is your cup of tea. You may indeed be bewildered.
You do try to get acclimated here. Most assuredly, you have tried.
This is good news, not bad news. You are someone who tries to be at home and to help others also be at home. You are a guest here on Earth for a limited time. You might as well make hay while the sun shines and make Life on Earth easier for all the bewildered ones who stand near you, and those who stand far away from you as well. In terms of Infinity -- where near and far do not exist -- everyone is near you. Rather, everyone is you.
Sometimes you do feel the pain of all, not only your own, except all pain in the world is also yours in any case.
Look, initially, you were born in a far greater field than Earth. A part of you desires your Home where you fit in so well, this country called Heaven where you hail from, where you experience all perpetual ease and comfort which are more natural to you than taking a breath. You're not sure you want all the wandering and too frequent-seeming missing the boat as it seems to be on Earth.
During your sojourn in Heaven, you have no plaints. You have no questions. Your heart and mind do not wander. There are no untilled fields. You are squarely set in Paradise. You are made of it and for it. If anyone belongs in Heaven, you do, and that is to say that everyone does as well.
A term on Earth may seem like a sentence in a locked room. For this interim, you belong on Earth where you have a temporary body and temporary involvement, temporariness altogether, backwards and forwards. Yes, you do live on a different planet from where you hail.
You are, We can say, hurled into outer space. We can say that Heaven is inner space, for, in Heaven, you dwell exclusively in Infinity. This is easy and natural for you. This is Pure Being. You are Pure Being during your stay on Earth, only you cover up your Pure Being with all sorts of experiences, many of which you call difficulties of one kind or another.
You have this body, and you cover this body up with all sorts of costumes. A body has its joys, yet a body is also problematical for you. It holds you down to Earth with all this gravity plopping you down. Your Soul knows not gravity. The Pure Being of Your Soul sheds Enlightening Light. Only while you are on Earth are there dancing shadows.
You find yourself in a body much as a cowboy finds himself in a rodeo. What a strange place to be in where you can be thrown off your horse or try to be a match with a steer. You are a wee bit hesitant to ask yourself: "What AM I doing here? What a fantastical place this place where I am living. It seems unreal. It is unreal. I may have forgotten temporarily the Gifts of Heaven. I want Heaven back. I belong in Heaven, not here."
Of course, even as you are on this fantastical place call Earth, you are no stranger to Heaven. You still spend time (as if there were such a thing as time) in Heaven. Even so, Heaven is where We fully merge as One. You are quite adept in Heaven. In Oneness, you are enriched. In Oneness, you ARE. In Oneness, you are the whole Universe as you smile, laugh, work and play.
I see you cavorting throughout Infinity right now. You are Infinite, if only you could remember.
Add Comment  || Printer friendly version

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/let-there-be-light.html

Thank you for including this link when publishing this Heavenletter elsewhere.
Copyright © 1999-Now Heavenletters™
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://worldwidechristians.6forum.info

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sat 29 Oct 2016, 11:15 pm

Heavenletter #5818 A Master Painting of Love, October 29, 2016 

God said: 
You are all set again. Something great is opening up. Yes, the whole world is opening up. You may feel this as New Energy, New Bursts of Energy, a New Feeling, a Feeling Newly Abundant for you.
This New Feeling is a growing sense of Oneness. The world is having a New Unveiling of itself, as it were. If life on Earth is a play, which, of course, it is, this is a New Rendition of Life on Earth that you are eager to enter into.
This is a new SPECTACULAR Presentation. This resurgence can be compared to black and white movies becoming TECHNICOLOR. Overnight, it seems.
Yes, you are creating a Master Painting of Love which correlates to peace. We are welcoming Peace to Earth and Good Will.
There are gradations of Peace in the World. Peace isn't new. Everyone knows the feeling of peace. In Truth, you are surrounded with peace. Peace has always been around like daisies for you to pick.
Instead of what you mean by facing facts – all the illusions of seriously-observed negative wailing – I remind you to take a look at Truth instead. Truth is no longer off stage on the wings. Truth is right here right now where you can see it. Truth is just coming around the corner. Here comes Truth. Truth musters its courage and is rallying and becoming up to date. The future you have long longed for is here.
In terms of the world, this is the Springtime of Life. Bulbs are coming up. Trees are blooming, all your old favorites. There is something not just new on Earth but renewed. For example, butterflies are not new. Butterflies are flying to Earth and delighting hearts as butterflies naturally know how to do. Your heart is becoming a butterfly that knows how to delight other hearts. You are coming into your own. You are coming into My heart which is very definitely your Own.
There is a renewed hum in the air. Never mind what you see on the news. Peace on Earth is blooming. You are part of an Irreplaceable Concert on Earth. Listen to your playing all the songs in the world that you didn't even know you knew. Ta dum ta dum ta dum. And how light of foot you have become. Your feet hardly touch the ground. You didn't even know all the music that you are ready to sing and all the steps you are ready to dance or that you had been preparing for this moment all your life.
The world is graduating. The world is coming of age. You are on a new Horizon of Life. You know that Life on Earth is meant to be this way. You always knew.
The world has a new glow. What is this radiance that you feel? Why, it is Truth Rising. What is Ascension but Truth? Now you come into your True Inheritance. Ascension has always been your True Inheritance. Your True Inheritance has been like a fabulous car parked in a garage. Now this fabulous car is on the street. No more cars hidden away. All conveyances are now out in the sunshine. You, too, now bask in the Sun of God's Love where you have always desired to be, and, in Truth always were.
Who can accept less now?
You can see that all the cars are driving out into the fresh air. All the cars are out of the garage. The Cars of True Inheritance are warming up! Listen to the revving of the motors. Varoom! Varoom! Varoom! All this Newness is revving up. You are installing all this sense of Newness. You have brought this Light to Earth. You started humming this tune before you quite realized you were.
What you inherit is rightfully yours. Drink deeply of the Nectar of Love. Love is blazoning on Earth. Good going! You are inheriting the Earth.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/a-master-painting-of-love.html

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Fri 28 Oct 2016, 5:18 pm

Heavenletter #5817 The Weaving of Life, October 28, 2016 

God said: 
Dear Human Beings, I am well aware of all the fears that get caught in your craw. Let Me ask you some questions about the myriad of worry-worry that fills your life.
Do you believe you contribute to holding the Universe high? Do you believe in your Divine Will? Do you believe in Me as your Source and Resource?
And I will answer as well:
We can say that all this Life on Earth is a mixed bag, yet, relatively speaking, all is true depending upon the angle you look from. With fear, you are always looking at the world in the darkness of night. You are sure that something dreadful will pop out from the night and say, "Boo."
Now I ask another question of you: If you had no fears, could there be worries?
I will answer you as well: Don't be absurd. Of course not, if you had no fears, you would have no worries.
Fears are flibbertigibbets. Fears are like floaters in your eyes. Fears multiply of themselves. If you have fears, why do you cling to them as if they were your friends? That your fears are long-time associates doesn't mean they are your friends.
If you absconded from your ruminant fears, do you fear you would think of new and other fears? And would you rather stay with the fears you already know as if they are safer?
The idea of letting go of the burden of fears -- you find this idea dangerous. To you, letting go of your fears may seem like stepping out a 40th floor window and jumping with no buffer under you. Fears feel fatal to you, for this is the fatal world you live in. You live your Life on tenterhooks. My dears, you fear fear more than you fear anything else. You even have fears sorted into categories, as if to catalog your fears means you are more logical, and, therefore, safer. Is this your take on Life?
Let go of your fears about the Weaving of Life. Probably you can think of dozens of reasons to fear Life. Must you hold fears to you? To what avail?

Without fears, you would run free. You would be a colt who rides with the wind. How you will enjoy Life when you stop bowing down to your fears. You don't need to be so respectful of your fears. Certainly, you don't want to be owned by your fears. Better to wheel your Love around than fears. No longer tiptoe around fear. Step over your fears. It is time now for fears to go away and leave you alone.
Your fears keep multiplying and repeating themselves as if they were prayer beads you run through your fingers. You would do almost anything to be free of the risk of fear, and, so, you honor your fears. You worship them. You entangle yourself in your fears.
Be done with fear. Stomp on fear if you have to. Fears are your creation.
You remind me of the dear little prince who hovered over baobabs to weed them out so the little planet he lived on would not be over-run.
I ask you to stop running over your fears as if your recurring thoughts of fears would wear them down. You do not have to ignite the Furnace of Your Life fueled with the Fire of Fear.
There is more to Life than fear. And there is more to you than fear. I do not ask you to merely put on a bold face. I ask you to put fear in its rightful place. You are far greater than your fears. You think too much. Live instead. Go on your merry way and not your fear-filled way. Live Life.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/the-weaving-of-life.html

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Thu 27 Oct 2016, 10:17 pm

Heavenletter #5816 Therein Hangs the Tale, October 27, 2016 

God said: 
To think you would ever say to Me:
"God, I am in a rush. Speed it up, please, for I am too busy right now to wait!"
You, too, are amazed at your moxie in expressing yourself to Me in this way.
Nevertheless, I answer you, impatient one. I answer you in this way:
There is no asking. There is no waiting. There is no interim. In this sense, there are no pauses. In this sense, We simply continue as if in a seamless line. Our Lives and Our Loves are continued together as if woven in a knitted shawl.
There is no time. There is no before or after. There are no breaches in Our holding hands. We are One, and We are One Inseparable. We would not have it any other way. There are no delays. There are no races. All ambles along divinely. We are divine. We melt together as One. We were never two. Never ever.
The idea that you and I were ever two is a daydream. From this daydream now, you are awaking. It could be said that I am the Prince Who Kisses Sleeping Beauty. You are Sleeping Beauty, and you awaken. I would go to all lengths to awaken you into the Oneness in Which We Are. It is inevitable that you will awaken. You are right now in the process of awakening.
You are in a daze now. When you open your eyes, Our eyes, you will not be able to conceive how it was that you ever were asleep, as though you had to rest from Reality which is beautiful, so beautiful. You entered an intriguing TV series. You have to find out how the drama ends. You are hooked on it. You can't stop watching.
The True Story of Life begins as Love awakens you and won't let you go. The Love was always. Now you are aware. Such a delicate switch from sleep to wakefulness. How awake you are becoming now.
You are restoring yourself to your Self. You are fleet of foot. Your Heart of Awareness flies away with you. You come Home to where you have always been. For a while, you looked the other way. You were only sleeping. There was movement going on behind your eyelids. Two worlds were swirling around in you, the Real World, and a Made-up Story World. It is as if you slept in two beds, one called Drama, and the other called Love.
Immediately, as your eyes flutter open, you know wherein lies the True World. You were off on a tangent for a while. For a while denotes time of which there is none except as time is delineated on Earth. Time is not a game played in Heaven. There is no reason for such a game in Heaven. Why would there ever be?
Truth is not a game to be played. Truth is what is. Another name for Truth is Love. Love is not only part of Life -- Love is Life.
Your heart, left to its own devices, is untrammeled, is Pure Being. Pure Being knows only Love. You are always Pure Being. You may cover up this which is your True Worth, but really you cannot disguise it much longer from yourself. Anything temporary is simply not true. I see the True You, and you are beginning to rub your eyes and wake up and wonder.
Wake up, beloveds. You don't fool Me. And, somewhere, deep within you, even as you may turn your head, you do recognize something within you that you cannot put off forever. This is your Godness. You are branded Wholeness. There is a beautiful Star on your Forehead. No one is without this Star. You are what you are. You are Great.
You are an emblem of Me which is the same as to say a True Testament to Love. How you have heretofore dipped yourself into all the stories the way one would dip a piece of bread in gravy and relish it eagerly.
Yet the story is not a matter of note. Oneness is. There is no story to Oneness. Oneness never was not. You hid yourself from Oneness as if Oneness were a clever plot you had stumbled on.
There is no plot. There is no sequence. Love is. Love is the Whole Story. Therein hangs the tale.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/therein-hangs-the-tale.html

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Wed 26 Oct 2016, 3:21 pm

Heavenletter #5815 Your Beliefs Are Not Necessarily True, October 26, 2016 

God said: 
What if you have been mistaken about life as you view it?
Of course, aspects of life differ from varied points of view.
What if you learned that life is a long climb and so you can only keep trudging? You keep seeing the long hill before you. Life, from one angle, is just like that. You see hopelessness from one view or another. Hope also exists. And you can have more than hope, more than faith. You can know the good that is on its way to you. Take your pick.
What if you have been duped, and you are already at the top of the hill? You kept climbing, yet you were already at the peak? What if you really didn't have to struggle.
What if you have been like a pauper who unbeknownst to himself had enormous savings he had forgotten about? The fortune was his, nevertheless, yet, innocent as he was, he never laid claim to his fortune.
If only the pauper/millionaire knew that he really did have a Great Fortune, just didn't know where it was exactly, yet he did wear the Seal of the King's Treasury on a gold chain around his neck – he might still have been a literal pauper, yet he would carry himself in the image of a rich man indeed.
What if this pauper had heard a prophesy that he was the True Prince who was destined to wear the Gold Crown? What would his posture be like then? The wealth was truly his. Some day he will find it. I say he will find it. The wealth was in his blood stream or in his DNA, if you prefer.
In the case of your wealth as the holy son or daughter of the King of Heaven, you have been told of your inheritance. Your inheritance is assured. You are informed that you already have it, not in a bank, but that you already have it all within you. All you have to do is to show up.
When you don't know that you hold the Treasures of Heaven within you, you don't know enough to know Reality. You have to know it, and you have to let this sink in.
Better to know who you are and what is your rightful inheritance than not to know. Even if you have only a suspicion that you have the winning ticket, you are blessed to suspect you do.
I tell you Who you are, and you don't believe. You may feel what is held out to you is too good to be true and that it will never happen.
Let Me tell you, Sons and Daughters, before your fortune arrives, it is good for you to claim it.
What is Truth, beloveds?
Let Me tell you something. Even if you have all the treasure promised in your hand, even if you have been notified and the inheritance certified by Me, still you might not believe it!
Why must you doubt good fortune as yours? I tell you good fortune is absolutely true. You may be polite, yet you hold this out as not true just the same. You see it as a nice story, but just a story, an impossible story, one that can never come true, certainly not for you.
You hold yourself as a believer in realism, in which you dedicate yourself to, as if only what you can see with the five senses can pass muster. You just can't believe in your good fortune. It doesn't matter what I say.
The Ugly Duckling was innocent. He didn't know who he was, and yet he grew up to be a beautiful swan.
Your story is also a case of mistaken identity.
You may believe you are a lowly forgotten hapless being who must be denied riches and always struggle in life.
Let go of the past and the past identity you associated yourself with.
Look higher. Look for a Higher Truth. Wake up to your Destiny. Make room for it. Accept your heritage. I give you the straight goods. It's okay. It's okay to be mistaken. Let go of past beliefs. Why hold on to them? Past beliefs are not your Lucky Charms.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/your-beliefs-are-not-necessarily-true.html

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Tue 25 Oct 2016, 12:01 pm

God is always bringing us closer to Him.

Heavenletter #5814 You Fear Falling from Grace, October 25, 2016 

God said: 
There are different kinds of fear. Rather, there are different excuses for fear. This is not to say that fear is not frightful. Living with fear is like being on the edge of a cliff, and you tremble. You have fear of fear -- fear of what fear will throw at you next.
There are ego-based fears, like fear of what others may think of you, such as fear of losing your reputation, or fear of not living up to your reputation. Fear of being rejected is ego-based, as if you have to "win" in order to survive. Yes, you have fear of falling from grace.
All your fears are fear of loss. The seeming loss of a Loved One is as deep a fear as you can have. In some ways, loss of a Loved One is a deeper fear than the fear of loss of your own body which you see as loss of life. Never do you want someone you love to leave you by any means whatsoever.
It is no help to you to hear that the grief you feel will pass, for you are also attached to your suffering.
Attachment causes you to pay dearly. Come closer to discovering how to love without grabbing hold of it. If you did not insist on holding on tight, you would not be attached.
Better to be attached to life as it comes, not to a script that you desire above all. This way, your heart will not ache to the extent it does now. Now your heart bleeds with the thought alone of losing a Loved One. You have even pictured loss ahead of time. There is no end to your mourning before the fact. How can you possibly bear the loss of a Loved One? The thought alone is too much to bear.
Look, all of life is a passing fancy or fantasy. You do not have to keep in your hand that which cannot be made permanent no matter how hard you try. Permanence itself on Earth is a come-on. Permanence holds great appeal to you even as permanence is an idea or ideal that does not exist and never did on this plane.
When I say loss does not exist, you take what I say with a grain of salt. If you see life as about gain, how can you not experience a deep sense of loss when the illusion is wiped from your eyes? Sense of gain inevitably leads to pain. Instead of a balance, you may have been toppling yourself over.
Can you, an ordinary mortal, get over sense of loss, before the fact as well as after the fact? Don't get stuck in loss. This applies to material possessions as well as your Loved Ones. It is not that you are to become impervious to loss but that you disentangle yourself from the sense of loss.  
In the case of Loved Ones, hold their hands, yet keep your Loved Ones free. They are your Loved Ones, yet never Beings owned by you. They are by your side regardless.
That they leave for whatever reason, they leave because they live their lives and cannot stay longer. Whether it is right or wrong is not the issue. Your having to have is the issue. Love does not bind. Your Loved Ones are not your captives. They are free-flowing individuals who belong to themselves and to Me.
Yes, your Loved Ones are also My Loved Ones. When it is time for them to come Home, they come Home. If they live their lives and go off with someone else, this also is their choice even when their schedules do not coincide with yours.
The whole world may say that your Loved One wronged you. You don’t have to see your beloved as a betrayer or weak. The heart, the heart. You have no right to mandate another’s heart. Your opinions are too often short-sighted.
When you are attached, you resent someone's leaving you as though you, by divine rule, must continue as the star of your Loved One's Heart. You say your Loved One is not supposed to leave you. The whole world may say your beloved was weak and betrayed you. This is when the Truth is you have your own life to live and have no right to mandate anyone else's life.
When a friend leaves, whatever the seeming cause, it is for you to give your blessings and wave goodbye.
Keep good will. Love with all your heart. Don't kid yourself that you own.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/you-fear-falling-from-grace.html

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Mon 24 Oct 2016, 7:04 pm

Heavenletter #5813 Life ta ta – ta ta -- ta dum!, October 24, 2016 

God said: 
Universal Child of My Heart, you ask Me about this fright that is stuck in your heart.
You ask Me: "What is this panic? Am I paralyzed, frozen? I am struck with fear as if I row the Boat of Life. My heart feels for those who have Real Problems whereas I am inveigled by fear and terror of days when I do not love, and I do not feel loved and where love seems not."
I say to you:
Leave others' lives to Me. Leave your life to Me -- step lightly, jump high! Fear does not belong to you. Let go of fear, for, in fear, you may abscond from life. No longer see life as risky. In a sense, life seems like a free-for-all to you, or, perhaps, a free-fall. You see danger.
Figuratively speaking, Life in the World amounts to Blossoms Falling from a Tree. The blossoms swirl around in your heart. The Sun plays around with images of itself. Birds sing for what else but joy?
What if life were play and not tragedy at all? What if you just find yourself going into the theater and sitting down? The curtain opens. The play begins.
When the play is over, the curtain closes, and the play is no longer on stage. A play is acted out, and then the play is over. Everybody leaves the theater. Everybody goes home.
The sleep you sleep at night is a different kind of theater. Different locations in the world and the Universe are different backdrops for all kinds of theater going on. Sometimes theater stars whippoorwills, and, sometimes, trumpeting elephants. Some movies are in color, and some are silent or muted. There is darkness, and there is light, and all is theater no matter how the play turns out and no matter who attends.
This life on stage means everything to you, and yet it is all simply a change of scenery and perhaps a seeming new cast of characters. Even the same actors play different parts whether they remember their lines or not. Some drama goes on off-stage. Some actors run up and down the aisles and mingle with the audience.
Yet all of the theater goes on simultaneously. A Movie Director says, "Lights! Camera! Action!"
All of the theater says: "Heart, emote!"
All of the theater says: "Heart, be still."
All of the theater says: "Once upon a time…"
And yet there is no such thing as time. All seems real and yet is imaginary at the same non-time -- these dramas and tragedies and comedies on the stage, all interspersed and, in Truth, imaginary yet believed in. Everyone cares and yet may appear not to be involved, uninvolved as it were, yet you watch with your heart in your mouth.
Memory plays a part. Memory is like an echo, the beat of a tom-tom in the far distant night. Memories intrude. Memories dance on and off stage.
Is there a price for admittance? It seems so to you. Everyone pays the piper, so it seems, for every brief scene. Dancers, musicians, chorus lines, audience, all dance to the piper's tune. Angels add to the music, and the plays are over too soon and yet are endless until all plays merge as one endless Spinning of the Wheel.
What is the difference, say your thoughts as they call out to you. Yet it seems that all is a repeat of itself, whether at the beach or on a mountain top. The script is the same. Even the locations merge as you can no longer tell the sets apart.
And then there is the rolling out of the drums, and the beats are the same, and the word is Life. Life ta dum ta dum. Life ta dum ta tum.
You, the audience who has admission, become the dancers, and you become the stories. As you whirl, you turn into butter, and the butter you turn into returns to the Sun, and you shine for all in Cinemascope and Technicolor and black and white, bright and somber all at once or off and on.
Life is a mixed bag that disappears before your eyes and you, as you seem to appear in the world, disappear along with it.
There are entrances, and there are exits, and so you find yourself in one or the other until you make a Grand Exit off the Stage. Seemingly, the lights go off.
Tomorrow, there will be another play, and another dance, and another cast of characters. Then, you probably come back for another run, and then you watch yourself once more and again and again in a new version that reaps Great Applause. Bravo, bravo!

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/life-ta-ta-ta-ta-ta-dum.html

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sun 23 Oct 2016, 5:51 pm

Heavenletter #5812 Dreamer of the Dream II, October 23, 2016 

God said: 
Do you believe Me? I am asking you if you believe Me, not do you believe in Me? It may be easier for you to believe in Me than to believe what I say.
Do you believe that you may be actively living in Greater Dimensions and still be speaking from the 3rd Dimension? You could be behind the times in such an area where it counts so much. Why would you delay yourself when you could be speaking from the 5th Dimension as well as anyone? Get on with it.
Even in years past, before the term 5th Dimension etc. was a household word, there were Great Ones who spoke from Great Heights, why not you?
Changing your thinking is not exactly something you decide. Easily, by a gentle intention, without making any great investment, you, in the world, wonder what this Dimension called the 5th might look like. You might ponder:
"What if I looked up to the sky at it, what might I see?"
How happy you would be!
Lift your eyelids up by hand if you have to. Open your mind to the idea that life is limitless. Life does not have to be crumbling old vestiges of old thinking.
If you can dance a waltz, you can also dance a salsa. If you can think an old worn-out thought, you can also think a new one. If your eyes can be closed, your eyes also can be open.
C'mon, dear ones, I see you shrug your shoulders, and perhaps I hear you making statements like:
"That's the world for you. That's how the world is. The world never changes."
I might hear you say:
"Oh, the surface appearance of the world may change, yet the Truth of the World never changes. Yes, there are jets and computers now, yet, in terms of humanity, we are left with the same old world of each man for himself. When push comes to shove, people stay the same. That's how it is. You might as well face it."
Listen, what would 5th Dimension refer to but the evolution of the world? It is not the evolution of Heaven. Heaven is Heavenly as always. Heaven doesn't change, why would it?
More mist from Heaven is reaching Earth. More mist from Heaven is reaching you. You inhale, and you are breathing Heaven in. Transformation exists. Change your tune. You are alive now. You are no longer in the Dark Ages.
As Consciousness of human Beings grows, so does the world grow. The world is in the midst of a great breakthrough. You are in the midst of a great breakthrough as well. A break-through can be great, and yet you may not see it right before your eyes. You are oblivious. Greater exists than what you may let in and acknowledge.
Are you still looking through the lens of 3rd Dimension eyes?
Are you? Can you admit that that are times when you do? Honestly, why would you hold on to what is behind you? What's in it for you?
Then there are times you can answer yourself conclusively:
"I am not looking through the lenses of the 3rd Dimension any more. At least, not so much anymore."
There are times when you can say to yourself: "I am letting a little more light in."
The time is coming when you will be able to sing out: "I am beginning to see Light."
Now you can admit: "I do exist in the 5th Dimension…or the 7th…"
When you allow the possibility, you open your windows wide. Now you burst into song and sing:
"I am Light. I AM Light! I am Light in a New Dimension."
And all sing: "Hallelujah."
And so you open the blinds of the world.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/dreamer-of-the-dream-ii.html

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sat 22 Oct 2016, 7:45 pm

Heavenletter #5811 Dreamer of the Dream I, October 22, 2016 

God said: 
One of My refrains is: Get out of the past. Let go of the past. Slip by the past.
The past, which never existed, is not a place nor is it a time where you can really be. You can only masquerade there. Look, it is all a dream anyway. Oh, yes, very real to you, who art the Dreamer of the Dream.
What you saw, what you felt, what you said, indeed seemed to happen, yet it all only passed through your eyes. Indeed, it was as if your heart bled from that which you see as tragedy. Or, indeed, in sunny tales, you became one big shining wonder. How full your heart seems perhaps even over a seemingly small thing. How empty your heart seems over something that seemed like the hugest tragedy of all until another event entered and overturned your life in another way.
Ah, what is reality on Earth, and what is Reality in Heaven? Two vast differences. Which is true for you?
Here's another way We can look at this which is familiarly called experience. Everything can be looked at in a different light. This doesn't by any means say that you are able to at will. This is also a possibility. You might, yet not so Johnny on the Spot are you always. World thinking has its dominion over you as you go along with it.
You see yourself as moving around in a spectacle of life as you really stay in place. It's more that you ride up on an escalator that moves you, and you ride down on an escalator, for you are an observer of life as life passes before your eyes. It can be that what you call your life is simply what you spot. What you spot is called observation.
From another position on the escalator you ride, you might observe other scenes and other apparent actions. It depends upon where you are sitting or standing.
Here's another twist you could conceivably observe. This twist could open your vision tremendously. It could. It could change your life, although at first, you don't see how. Let this idea sink in lightly.
Of course, you have heard of different levels of consciousness. Now let's use another vocabulary, the vocabulary of dimensions.
On where your Consciousness is positioned depends what you see and what you experience. Consider your Consciousness the chair you sit in.
Dimensions grow from one dimension to another. Finish one dimension and go on then to the next. In the world, your tune-up completes itself over a long period of time, even as time itself is an illusion. We could also lightly say that from one dimension to another is like finishing one chapter in a Great Book and then going on to the next chapter in the Great Book. This is Life in the World. It is a natural progression. One thing leads to another.
In the eyes of the world, this is so. As seen from Heaven, none of this is so clear-cut. There is not the separateness. There is no time, no sequence etc.
As seen by the world, however, each dimension has a sharp demarcation. Just as each individual on Earth is identified by a name to make him exclusive. I would say that 3rd Dimension is the old thinking based on the five senses. In this dimension, only what you see is true.
The 4th Dimension allows for more possibilities.
The 5th Dimension has a much wider-angle lens.
You don't flick a switch to be in one dimension or another, yet you are, day by day, gaining your 5th Dimension sea legs, as it were.
You don't always know where you are. Perhaps you can start acknowledging that some of your personal observations of life and your life are still seen in the 3rd Dimension. Left-over thinking. Then the 4th Dimension allows more possibilities. As you rise to the 5th Dimension, you may not notice it. You may think you are still suffering. It has been your habit of thinking, is it not? Old thinking.
There are endless dimensions, even as Infinity is dimensionless.

To be continued…

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/dreamer-of-the-dream-i.html

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Fri 21 Oct 2016, 8:03 pm

Heavenletter #5810 The Value of Life Is in the Joy of It!, October 21, 2016 

God said: 
When are you in your element? There is something constructive that you like to do. You may not see that this activity has a particular meaning in your life. You don't see it as having any future for you. Never mind. You don't have to think at all from a profit motive. It is enough that an activity is something you like. You don't know what will grow from a seeming nothing. This is following your heart. This is exploring life!
I have said it before, and I will say it again. You are not living for results. Or, for example, start considering that making mayonnaise, for example, is something you like to do. You just like making mayonnaise. You feel good about it. You like the ingredients you put in. You like buying them. You like making the mayonnaise, and you like the taste. You just feel good about making it. You don't have to explain. It is enough that you like to make mayonnaise.
You don't have to go into the mayonnaise business. It is profit enough that you enjoy making mayonnaise, and you and your family and perhaps a few friends enjoy your mayonnaise. You never know what will come from something, nor does something have to come from anything.
Sure, you could wind up a mayonnaise mogul when enough people taste your mayonnaise and want you to make them some. You sure don't have to.
No one knows what will come from anything. Release yourself from the idea that you have to make something more from whatever you are doing.
What is the profit for you in taking a walk in the park? It gives you a modicum of joy. It may take some aching away from you.
What is the good of life? It is here today and gone tomorrow. Yet life is good, and you are alive. Life has value. Really, life is more than mere passing of time.
Young children paint and invariably enjoy the whole splatter of paint on paper. Such a simple thing. The point is not that they grow up to be artists. The point is that splashing paint gives them joy.
You are entitled to joy. You don't need to win prizes in order to enjoy. You don't need accolades.
Ah, the joy of two children eating cookies together.
Look, let your spinning of joy be right out there. I want to say practice joy, yet as soon as you practice, you become self-conscious about it, and some of the joy fades. Then you are trying. You can't give joy orders. Joy comes to you. It finds you. Give joy the opportunity to come to you.
Discover joy, and you will engender joy. You will be joyful. You don't develop joy. You allow joy. You give yourself permission to be joyful. Joy is definitely contagious, and you spread joy. Joy may also be courageous.
The little joys accumulate.
Certainly, life goes fast, yet there is no need to speed up joy. Find joy where you find it, and you will come across more joy.
Be ready for joy. Say Yes to joy. Even revisit old joys like hop scotch.
There is nothing you have to like, yet you can put a spin on life, and enjoy life. Life is beholden to you for enjoying its gifts.
You are a gift, so enjoy yourself. No matter what, enjoy being alive. If you are confined to bed, enjoy the sunlight in your window. Enjoy what you enjoy. The time will come when you enjoy everything, or, let Us say it this way: Have constant joy. What is joy but appreciating that which is before you? Look!

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/the-value-of-life-is-in-the-joy-of-it.html

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Thu 20 Oct 2016, 2:30 pm

Heavenletter #5809 Into the Sunshine, October 20, 2016 

God said: 
Come back to where your heart is. Do not leave your heart dangling. People may leave you dangling, yet you are not to do that to your heart. Never obscure your heart. Your heart is a signpost for you.
Follow your heart. If you are a farmer, you feed your goats one way and your chickens another. You take care of all that which belongs to you. You have One Heart.
Now take care of your heart. I speak not of heart valves and such, for the physical is a by-product of your taking instruction from your heart. Honor your heart. Take your heart to heart. Your heart is always steering you. Your heart says, "Go this way. This way leads to happiness."
And happiness is supposed to lead to more happiness.
Here's the rub. You simply don't always know when it is your virtuous heart speaking or some whim you have latched onto that is giving you a song and dance. When are you hearing Truth, and when are you hearing pride wooing you?
Who on Earth knows who is his or her own True Love? Of course, you know that looks aren't everything. Will you only know your own True Love when it's too late? Will you know only in retrospect? Will you be disillusioned? Can a True Love truly exist for you?
You may be sought after, yet where is your heart, and how long will it stay where it is now?
Your heart may be drawn to one career. It seems like a great opportunity. Now you wonder. Was it vanity dangling ego before you once again? When did you ever know who you really were and what you really wanted?
You, the Beings I have in mind, do not typically surrender to ego, yet you don't have deep assurance of this. How can one be sure?
How does a human being know when it is his True Heart speaking? Choices seem to be a gamble. All of life seems to be a gamble. You don't want to gamble. You want a sure bet.
Surely, life is more than a toss-up, yet you are not so sure about that. You feel like a blind mariner at the helm. How do you know when it's your heart or when it's infatuation? For a glorious moment or two, love feels real, and then it may have flown the coop.
All that glitters is not gold. Gold can turn into dust.
Forthwith, your heart, as you know it, does not seem to be exactly reliable. Your heart does not always seem to sustain you. Maybe in the short run, but not in the long run. Oh, how do you know?
In any case, you don't know how to know when your heart is really on a roll, or when you are blithely kidding yourself.
Does life have to be full of starts and stops? Does your life?
It would seem that you do not know enough to be thrown into the world and have to fend for yourself. You simply don't know how to read the signs. You were thrown into the midst of life too soon. You were too young. You are sure of this.
You understand that there is great value in not having limits, yet you wouldn't mind a few traffic lights that tell you Go or Stop, or an arrow that points one way instead of two.
Is life a photo-shoot and no more?
When does Real Life reach you and carry you over the mountains? When is it your turn for a life without nettle?
When is it your turn to make worthy and long-lasting choices?
Will you ever know what you are doing and make the right choices as some people seem to do at least? When is it your turn to take the right turns in life?
Hello, My dears, how do you know that you are not! You are learning something. You are learning more than all that insecurity and doubt.
Perhaps one definition of life is that it is a risk. Ah, yes, nothing ventured, nothing gained.
If you are in a jungle, forge through it. When you are in traffic, look both ways. Whichever way you travel, whatever the ups and downs, life is pumping more life into you, and it is for you to keep going forward into the Sunshine.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/into-the-sunshine.html

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Wed 19 Oct 2016, 3:31 pm

Heavenletter #5808 The Focus of Your Energy, October 19, 2016 

God said: 
That which is good for you in Life is sure to be simple. There are simple pleasures that go far.
Whatever the day looks like, know that the day, this day, is beautiful. This way you can allow yourself to be surrounded with beauty all day, why not?
Energy itself is beautiful. Energy exists. Tremendous energy exists. Light is energy, and you exhibit great energy and light. Even when you feel tired, great energy and light radiate around you. We are speaking of pure energy, energy more powerful than you are able to imagine. Your energy is not less powerful than the Ocean Tide.
Beloveds, you have Soul. You are Soul. You abound in pure energy.
Even on your deathbed, you radiate Great Energy. Your body is mighty, yet your body is the least of you. You have seen the difference between a body containing Soul and a body whose Soul has ventured forth. Energy is an expression of the Divine.
Even when you are working out at the gym and sweat pours from you, you are, in Truth, Pure Energy -- energy free and clear, energy beyond the surface of life. You are never without the depth of your Soul.
When you are happy, this is when your Soul Energy is usually most noticed. Obviously, beauty is greater than skin-deep. Beauty is energy.
Of course, anger is also energy, energy clouded, energy circumvented, energy distracted from beauty. There may be nothing beautiful about anger, not as you feel it and experience it. From another vantage, anger can be seen as such a one-pointed focus, so clear, so solid, like a lion's roar.
Anger does seem to fuel you with hot energy, nevertheless, are you not glad to be done with anger? Isn't being without anger more fulfilling?
Energy changes form. Positive energy that rises happily from within you is like a tree sprouting leaves or a cherry tree blossoming into bowering flowers. Is not a cherry tree your favorite over a house afire? Go where you want to go. You don't have to go where you don't want to go.
I know that sometimes anger takes you by surprise. Suddenly, there is anger, a tempest, a fire and an ice storm that envelopes you. How ferocious is anger when it flares.
It's better that you don't have to vent anger. Is venting anger something to be proud of, or is it an excuse like any other? In one sense, there is no excuse for anger and its resentful companions.
When you think, when you really think, what on Earth do you possibly want to be angry for? Anger is energy, yet anger is energy that saps energy from you. Your anger may make someone tremble, but what good does trembling do? It can't be your mission in life to make others blanch.
Remember, your anger is your anger. You have to claim ownership of it. Be not proud. Anger is never a victory. I am talking about lashing-out anger. Anger can hurt someone. It certainly will hurt you.
Nor is your purpose in life to suppress your anger. Acknowledge anger, and get onto a different track. Think of something you could possibly change that could derail anger from your heart. May your heart be innocent rather than full of anger. Anger seems to reinforce more anger. Can anger be so rewarding or so relieving? No matter how justified anger may be, do you want it? If you want it, what do you want it for? Find another way.
Come back to Pure Energy. Come back to greater than anger. Greater than anger exists. You have experienced Pure Energy, and you like it. Allow it.
The Truth of you is far greater than anger.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/the-focus-of-your-energy.html

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Tue 18 Oct 2016, 8:43 pm

Heavenletter #5807 Sometimes You Envy the Nomads, October 18, 2016 

God said: 
What is this about losing things, one after the other? What is the real story? Losing is more a question of not finding what you are looking for. It's more a question of your asking: "Where did I put it?"
Perhaps there is too much on your mind. Perhaps you have too much squirreled away. You put something away... somewhere, or you overlooked putting it away. How could you blank out like this? Something so important to you. It is somewhere. Or it never was.
Sometimes, another day, the missing item appears before you. Here it is, suddenly right in front of you. And sometimes it is never found, and you feel a chunk out of your heart.
Human beings misplace things, even irreplaceable things. Even when you are on track in life, you lose track. Oh, for the simple life. Once upon a time, living life was simpler. You are certain it was.
You envy the Nomads who rolled up their blankets, took a pot or pan or two, perhaps some corn with them. That was their collection. No bills came in the mail or on the internet. There were no train schedules, no reservations to make and to remember. Life was lived, as it were, at your fingertips. There were no sock drawers. There were no socks to lose. Such a catalog of items never crossed your mind.
It could be that your mind has had to balloon with a huge table of contents. How many items can you carry in your mind?
You don't want your mind to have to be an encyclopedia of information.
You don't want such an assortment of things as you have. You crave your grandmother's china, and yet your china closet is full. At the same time as you crave blank spaces, you may be caught up in filling up everything to the brim.
What is really lost, dear friends, when your larder is so full?
With everything that you call your possession, a knot is tied.
And, oh, My Goodness, the collection of memories you have, collections of memories of all kinds.
It seems that you are on overload. You don't want it, yet you insist on it. Oh, how you long for the simple life, and how you long to fill up your life and make it far from simple.
What is this mix of past, present, and future all about?
Perhaps the Nomads you so envy lived in the simple present. Now you collect even photographs. You may be beginning to see that time and space are one and the same. Neither really exists, yet how important the two concepts have become to you. Time and space do not exist, yet you hold on to what cannot be held onto with all your might.
You don't know how to stop being a collector, this avid collector who wants to hold even all that which doesn't exist.
You want to be a collector of records, perhaps something that says that you were here on Earth, and that you are here now.
If there were nothing to collect, how would there be such a thing as lost or forgotten? Where could the word where exist? Not to be found would be a truism. Not to find, a fact of life.
If you lose something, surely you existed. If you have a set of china rather than one bowl for everything, perhaps you can hold on to the belief that you exist as a separate entity.
Forget? Well, forgotten. Lost? Well, lost. Search for? Well, on an expedition.
Now, here is another theory as well, which is: Nothing is lost.
In any case, you can leave out folly. You can omit complications. You can be free. I mandate that you are free from the past, and you are free from the future. Beloveds, you are a free-wheeling Soul in the present. Bless your Soul. This you are. Soul. Nothing to collect, nothing to lose, not even your life -- you are alive. Forget losing and remembering. Mind not the details so much.
All the details that pursue you are just that, details. Be a bird on the wing. Enjoy bird song. Come, fly along with Me.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/sometimes-you-envy-the-nomads.html

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Mon 17 Oct 2016, 8:09 pm

Heavenletter #5806 Hey, Let Go of Suffering, October 17, 2016 

God said: 
Have you, somewhere along the line in life, perhaps at an early age, learned that suffering comes along with the territory of Earth? That you must surrender to suffering, that one way or another, suffering will reach out for you and pin you down? Have you thought you must prepare for suffering, that you must steel yourself against suffering?
You are prepared. Ready, set, go. You stiffen against suffering. It is not so easy for you to bounce back. Perhaps you are resigned to a fate of suffering. You invent unfavorable odds and give yourself slim pickings.
My dears, getting yourself ready for suffering makes you tense. Anticipated suffering and the actual onset of suffering both make you tense. Suffering and/or fear of suffering render you pain. For this lifetime, you may been geared to wait for pain. You have been on the look-out for it. Ready and waiting for suffering, you make yourself a ready target. Life hits the bull's eye with you.
Surely, no matter how deep your desires may be, the fulfillment of your desires still leaves you with inevitably more desires to be desired and, in danger of not receiving. You forewarn yourself. You have more yet to want, and all your desires and their fulfillment thereof may not yet have reached your door.
Perhaps you have been addressing life in this way. You have been saying to life: "Hurry up! Get on with it. I am suffering. I am suffering because I am made to wait for what I desire. Life, answer my desires now. Gimme gimme what I cry for."
Have you not yet come to the realization that stamping your foot, or begging, or whining do not bring to you what you want? The fact that you strongly want something, no matter how much you want it and no matter how much you deserve it doesn't mean that it has to come to you on schedule or come to you at all. Sometimes, simply not expecting nor demanding anything may hasten its arrival at your door. The arrival of your desires is not the only purpose you have for being on Earth.
It's perfectly fine to accept what comes to you certainly. What makes you think it's also perfectly fine for you to also gripe about what has not yet reached you?
You might ask Me: "God, why does my thinking about suffering bring suffering to me while my thinking about what I want does not necessarily bring what I want right up to me? What is this about?"
Dear Ones, no explanations needed. We don't have to know why. Your wanting an explanation already suggests a certain amount of disgruntlement. Likely as not, you probably believe in suffering more than you believe in good fortune. You may be left with resentment and have some kind of vendetta with life. Hardly a good sport. Hardly taking life as it comes.
"This is what happened," or, "This is what didn't happen." That's all you or anyone knows. Don't jump to conclusions as to why or why not. Who knows even what really is happening in the first place, let alone why or why not? Don't be so sure you know. You can make a lot of guesses and never know.
Better to ask yourself: "Hmm, where do I go from here?"
You want to know: "What is my next step? Am I champion or a defeatist? How much do I hold on? And how much do I let go? And how much does it really matter? Have I put all my marbles of joy in one bag, and, therefore, now I pout?"
You yourself are the one to ask. Not the world. You don't have to boo-hoo.
Like it or not, Life doesn't owe you a living. Life itself is a great gift given to you. Be glad. Be grateful. Say thank you, and see where life takes you next.
What trail are you following now?

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/hey-let-go-of-suffering.html

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sun 16 Oct 2016, 6:38 pm

Heavenletter #5805 Fear Thoughts, Begone, October 16, 2016 

God said: 
I, God, ask Myself, whose thoughts do I hear? Are these your thoughts I hear rumbling through the world, such as:
"Dear God, how I seem to be surrounded with obstacles, all these dragons that hold me back, further and further and more and more. It seems I can hardly hold my own let alone move forward. I am so tired of frustration. All that You say, God – do I prevent Your Words from sinking into me? I can't believe that life is supposed to be so thwarting. I endure, yet it all seems to be beyond my endurance."
Dear Ones, sometimes you feel at the mercy of your thoughts, as if your thoughts, as unwanted as they may be, rule the roost, as if defeat were your middle name in capital letters. Even as you know this cannot be true, your belief in what cannot be true leads you down a dark alley.
Do you really say that adversity is your Master? Adversity is not God. Adversity is a mistake of your thinking like so many other thoughts. These thoughts of yours may come and go, yet there are too many wasteful thoughts that don't seem to leave you alone.
Is fear a thought? Fear must be a fearsome thought that you have the ability to shrug off yet, so far, have kept to you. Old thinking about your inability to rise above seems to hound you. Your wayward thoughts do not have to be so illustrious as you make them out to be. Serve Me, friends, and not your thoughts.
Fear, no matter how damaging it may appear to you, is a pipsqueak. Fear thoughts are renegades that hold you down. They lay you low and conquer you. Fear indeed has some fascination for you. Fear stands in triumph, his foot pinning you down.
You can get up from fear. You can let the shadows of fear leave. You really don't have to be so caught up in shadows. You don't have to stick by the side of fear.
Fear is a learned habit. Fear is like opium to you. It is one of those love/hate relationships. Let's face it. Fear is a Svengali, and you dance to a rough tune. Fear is a negative, and you may be an enabler of fear.
Fear has not kidnapped you, nor is fear some kind of good ol' friend that has stood by you. Fear bullies you. Fear holds you captive.
You are the elephant who is so accustomed to his chains that even when the elephant is free, he still thinks he is tethered and continues to walk around a short circle. He might just as well be bound, for his perception is bound.
Your question has to be – not how to knock down fear – but more of a question about turning away from fear and dropping off the masquerade that fear somehow befriends you. Fear may well have you under its thumb, yet you can get up any time you want and walk away.
Have you not gone through fear's shenanigans enough? You don't even have to oust fear. You simply have to say, "Sayonara," and walk away from the tall shadows of fear. You don't have to stand there, a-tremble at fear.
Come, I will take you by the hand, and We shall simply leave this Land of Fear. No permission needed. Fear will never give you permission. Fear will intimidate you. No longer bow to acceptance of fear no matter how fear may sneak in to hold you back. No longer have a duel with fear. Don't deal with fear on the level of fear. Rise a notch above.
Arise.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/fear-thoughts-begone.html

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sat 15 Oct 2016, 8:22 pm

Heavenletter #5804 Life in 3D, October 15, 2016 

God said: 
What are the building blocks of your life? The building blocks are love. If not love itself, a search for love or a rebuke toward love. Many a song and a dance pass for love even though love is being impersonated. Perhaps you thought that you couldn't do better, yet the feeling hangs over you that life sold you short, or that it is you who sold yourself short.
Where is love exactly anyway? Love is supposed to belong and exist in the heart, yet somehow you see love dressed up as in a parade. You went along with it. You see now that love came misappropriated and dressed up as love and passed as love, your love and others' love. It would seem that you find yourself with a false front. You would have never have expected this kind of love to be what you would get or settle for.
Of course, you want to be true to your heart, yet you may resist your love or feign it. You never want to be caught, yet you may not catch on to your self-deception, and so you cheat yourself. You deprive yourself of love, the Main Act of Love. Often enough, you may drag out your stories of love and play them to the hilt again and again – as if they were true.
Often, you don't really know what to make out of your life or even who you are as you play around in this sequence of events loosely referred to as your life. You may not have quite touched base with the life allotted to you.
You may come to see yourself and life as distant and faraway as you ravish misdemeanors and neglect of your True Self. You may not grasp where you have been and where you have not been and how you may have faked your life. You didn't want to. Of course, you didn't want to. You didn't want to come to terms with being negligent and short-sighted.
You don't want to be alone without love to and fro, yet you may find yourself alone without love and in despair. Life became a fraudulent attempt at love as if love didn't matter that much really after all.
Your heart beats a different tune. You might rather hide from yourself than to discover this outrage you have perpetuated. You had thought your life would have won the day and you would have loved and been thoroughly loved.
Somehow you had never built your claim to love. This could never have happened, and, yet, it did. This could not be your life you were living. Surely, this could not be the life you were supposed to live. Somehow, you grabbed the wrong life. Perhaps it was foisted on you by some trick. You played a joke on yourself. You don't want to call your life so lean.
You never became the prince or princess in the eyes of the world and, now, not in your own eyes either.
You masqueraded as someone else. You are not quite sure who you were. You try to sort yourself out.
You recognize that you passed life by. Where had your life gone? Where had all your predictions landed? Where were you all this imagined time? What had you really been up to, and how come?
You had not been looking. Only lately did you begin to look yourself straight in the eye. Your life had been made up of an exaggeration here and an exaggeration there. Your dreams had not changed your life. You threw yourself away, or, at least, you became droopy-eyed.
You felt you were the dregs in your Cup of Life. How could this be when you once had such hopes? You bit off more than you could chew, or, you simply did not bite off enough. You scattered your dreams for what didn't matter to you in the long run.
You don't know how this happened. Maybe you will know better next time. Maybe you won't conserve your life next time. Maybe you will actually catch on to life and live it as if you really know what matters next time. Don't wait. Start now.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/life-in-3d.html

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Fri 14 Oct 2016, 6:27 pm

Heavenletter #5803 The Simple Birds on Earth, October 14, 2016 

God said: 
The next time you are tempted to complain about something, think instead of something to mark down as a windfall to be grateful for.
Are you telling Me you can't think of something to thank Me for? What if your life depended upon it, would you not be able to quickly think of something worth appreciating? Your life, for instance?
Or, what if you would instantly be paid a thousand dollars for remembering one thing that you are glad for, how fast would ideas flock to you? You might not be able to speak as fast as your thoughts trip over themselves in a mad dash.
You might want to remind yourself that you are thankful for birds that sing and fly in the sky, sometimes in echelons. Birds welcome the dawn of a new day. Every morning they sing. Why not you?
Just think of it, you have had the privilege of birds to watch and delight in. You are amazed at the different songs that birds sing, the sizes birds come in, the colors and designs that birds wear, the slight joy that they evoke from you when you deign to lift your eyes to look at the simple birds of earth, air, and love who take off in joy and then alight in joy. What is not joyful to a simple bird? What happened to you? Did you abandon joy and take dross instead? When did bitterness supplant joy, and I repeat: What for? What on Earth for?
Start over now.
Think of the nests the mothers build. Think of eggs. Think of how the baby birds peck through their shells. What an entrance!
Tell Me, is there anything in Creation I didn't think of and provide for?
Think of creation and all the manifested profusion.
Not even a thousand great inventions of man can equal the magnificence of a single bird singing at dawn.
What about grass that grows and flowers that bloom? Are they not miracles to spark your weary heart?
What about one deer fleet of foot?
What about one young child's laugh?
What about your laugh? Where did you leave it? Listen to Me. Value even glimpses of joy. Your happiness is to know no bounds.
Happiness is yours. Avail yourself of it.
When did you trade in joy for joy lost? Did the accumulation of sadness win out over joy? Did you allow misery to wipe out joy? To what folly would you attribute this exchange? What suckered you into this fool's errand? When did you throw joy out the window and trade it in for longing, as if longing held more value than a bird of joy in the hand, as if a bird was irrelevant.
When did downright misery come to taste good to you? Why would you heap spoonfuls of it on your plate like gravy? What prompted you to be so sullen and allow incessant dross to besiege your life? What got into you?
Wear joy proudly like a badge. Do not sell your joy down the river. What happened to your common sense? When did you give up on joy and accept less, as if less were your rightful due?
You are My child. I did not create you to major in anxiety. Matriculate in joy. Joy is fitting. Anxiety is not.
Why would you make a poor bargain? When did you start collecting woe, as if woe were noble?
Granted, there is that which seems like anti-joy to you, yet who told you to accept it as your own?
Are you unaware that you are the metronome of the Universe, that you are the drum beat of what so many lives beat to? Do you give up, accepting a gloomy beat and take a certain kind of morose delight in it, as if this is all you merit?
What a cockamamie idea you got into your head, as if pain is the extent of your payback and the best you can do. Nope, it is not. Rinse your eyes with cool water, and look again, if you please.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/the-simple-birds-on-earth.html

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Thu 13 Oct 2016, 10:58 pm

Heavenletter #5802 The Meanwhile Trail, October 13, 2016 

God said: 
What means the most to you in your life? Who are you really? Whose life are you living actually? Yours? Or are you attempting someone else's life? There is a tendency for some, perhaps many, to purloin the life of another as if you are a stranger to your own self. Live your life. Be true to yourself. There may be more than one path that is truly yours.
You may follow false ghosts all your life. You may emulate others and cast yourself adrift. Find out who you are, and follow your own steps, one step after another.
Surely, the meaning of your own life does not require that you follow the crowd as though the general population knows more about who you are and what you are supposed to appear as in this lifetime at whatever crossroads. No one knows as much as you do about yourself, even when you may be floundering. You do not have to be as others seem to think you ought to be.
Oh, yes, you may have gone along with someone else's thoughts.
Beloveds, you are trying out life. You are trying it out for size.
Don't buy any another's life for your own. What is the percentage in this? You are not someone else. You are you. You have your own star or stars to follow.
Furthermore, come along with Me. Follow Me. I will lead you to your path. Your path may surprise you. Your path is like no other. Your true path will take you to the top of the mountain. You do not have to take the long way around.
Of course, it is not for you to agree or disagree with another's path. You do not sweep your broom across another's path either.
You are unique. You have your own recognized path even when you don't know what your path exactly is. Dear Ones, there is a path or perhaps more than one path with your name embroidered on it.
Yes, you try one path or another when, finally, you start to step into your own made-for-you path. Somehow you find yourself on a path you were meant to follow at this time. Likely, your path may not be what you may have thought. It may well be unexpected. You will breathe a sigh of relief and find it exhilarating to see how right your path is for you. When you are on a path that is truly yours, you feel your purpose as if you had known it all your life.
If you stray from yourself, recognize straying from your path as something you will get over. The day will come when you decide that you must know who you are. This is when you come to life. This is when you put away the canned photos of yourself and expand the corridors of your life.
This may feel to you as being perilous, this revealing of yourself to yourself and subsequently to others. This is anxiety-relieving, your self-disclosure and also the revelation of yourself to the world. Stand tall, beloveds. You may be only one diamond on Earth, yet what a Diamond of Truth you will turn out to be.
Your detour could well have been on a High Road, yet the road you take has to be your High Road.
Now, it is not that you literally follow a map. You are given no map. We could say that your DNA has a route all set. You find your way. Know in your heart that your life is about discovering your route even blindly. A purpose for you is set, and then, you discover your purpose. Eureka!
It is not that you have to be concerned about discovering your purpose. There are no worries here. Have lightly in your heart that your purpose is finding its way to you. Await its arrival. Enjoy your roundabout trip. You will discover an X for you to follow. It will come to you.
Meanwhile, you are on the Meanwhile Trail.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/the-meanwhile-trail.html

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Thu 13 Oct 2016, 12:19 am

Heavenletter #5801 Spread Your Wings of Belief, October 12, 2016 

God said: 
To live your Truth, to be in your Truth, to accept the Truth is no less than discovering a lovely glade in, of all places, right in your front yard. No longer is the glade hidden from sight.
You may have heretofore thought you lacked wondrousness. The Truth of you is that you are wondrous. To be a human being in a body reflects more of Heaven than you, at present, see. You do not see, yet you do merit.
You are what I created, and you are My Vision, and My Vision is true. Catch up to Me, and, therefore, to your Self.
I say you are a real-live breathing angel. I say you have the wingspread of an angel. You shake your head no.
You may tell yourself that you believe in Me wholeheartedly, while you tend to toss off what I declare as true, as if I am a nice misguided God far away in the sky somewhere. Do you indulge Me? Do you believe in Me, and doubt what I say? Do you say it is too big a leap to take Me at My Word?
Behind the Seen lies the Unseen. Stretch your belief in Me to believe, at the very least, in the possibility of what I say. If you have to use your imagination, then start with your imagination. Imagine you.
Sure, you are on Earth, and, sure, you are in a body. Nevertheless, you are Soul, and Soul, your Soul, has all the freedom in the world as in Heaven. You are, with body or not, a Free Soul. There are no heights you cannot climb. Spread your Wings of Belief. You are My desire come true. I more than believe in you. I created you as a Reflection of Me. My eye is keen.
You see limits. I see no limits. Furthermore, I created you as I created you. I know what I created. I know an angel on Earth when I see one. Naming you as an honest-to-goodness angel – this seems farfetched to you. Stretch your boundaries.
What I say is true is true. It is not arbitrary. It is a given. Accept yourself as I gave you to be. Body is the illusion. Spirit is the Truth. Accept. Accept Truth and doubt the obstacles you put before you.
You blindfold yourself, yet you are not blind, or, We can say that you are selectively blind. You cover your eyes. You hesitate to see the God and gold you are made of. You are inevitably an Angel created by My Love. You are not the hasty sketch you and others have made of you and themselves. Unmask yourself.
What makes you think you are wiser than I? Do you have the idea that you see better than I do? You do not see far enough. It is insensible for you to deny what I say, and yet you go out on a limb of ignorance. You are fearful to walk out on a Limb of an Amazing Tree. What I make of you, I made you. What if you believe Me? That which you are is staunchly behind the scenes of common knowledge, pushed aside in the crowdedness of disbelief.
Don't believe then. Consider the possibility of Truth.
Aspire. Aspire then to be the angel I attest to. You are faint of heart when it comes to belief in yourself. Discover your Being. Step out. Dare to be the Truth of yourself.
What do you think it means to be Spirit on Earth? Your Spirit flies far afield. You do not wander in darkness. Darkness is a façade, a trumped-up cloudiness that you make out as true. You accept ignorance and inability as excuses not to stand up for yourself. You declare your vast ignorance on Earth when, in fact, you are elegance on Earth. No longer perpetuate a myth. Enough of flouting ignorance. Stake your claim.
On behalf of a faint-hearted world, and on behalf of a God on Earth and in Heaven, live the Truth you are. Catch up to your Self.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/spread-your-wings-of-belief.html

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Tue 11 Oct 2016, 9:04 pm

Heavenletter #5800 When Does Life Begin?, October 11, 2016 

God said: 
I read your thoughts as they run around, even as your thoughts spin around, and you don’t know who thinks them or reads them as from a list.
Everything in your life meant and means a lot to you. Every thing. You were impressionable. You are still. Life affects you. It has an effect on you. Life is like the hand that bounces you as you go along, you, and the Earth turns. Where did you come from, and where are you going?
You seek the Meaning of Life. You seek the meaning of your Life. You are the Meaning. You are the Meaning of all that you hold holy even as holy is a vague principle to you.
What does anything mean, and what does anything not mean? You have no idea. You are in a maze that does not exist. You are hardly amazed, yet you are pretty much stunned by life, this life that seems to hold you by the neck. It is all proprietary, this life that you make too much of, even as you shake it off.
You don't know how you got here, and you don't know what's going on. You play at a shadow-dance. Your feet are heavy on the ground even as your feet don't touch. Yes, you may feel you are a ball bounced around by an Unseen Force. You wonder if the Unseen Force really sees you?
There are times you don't exist. There are times that you are the whole extent of existence. Other times you are a mere onlooker or not even that. It is like you are the onlooker looking on yourself from a distance while not paying attention.
What is Life all about anyway? Where have you been?
When does Life begin, you wonder. Where is it going, and why does it matter so much, if at all? It is just for a moment, a brief glimpse that means everything to you and, at the same time, means nothing to you at all. You are hardly present. Life is hardly a fantasy, and it is hardly real. It is non-existent. It's a lot of talk.
Your life may feel like a smudge on a piece of white paper.
You are surprised and disappointed at the same time.
You are free and under a yoke.
Sometimes it seems that Life is opposed to Life, even if Life possibly exists at all. Are you for Life or are you not for Life at all, perhaps none whatsoever. Were you ever? You too often go through motions.
You thought you were down-to-earth, yet you never touched base, and Heaven was not findable. Was Heaven for you or not? Everything was a thought, and, in many cases, hardly thought about at that.
Where were you when Life was going on, or was supposed to be going on? Were you in hiding? And yet you were not hidden. You existed somewhere, but where? And what for? What's the story?
Life may have seemed more infernal than eternal.
Where were your words written or spoken, and where did they go? What did they amount to, if anything?
Where did your Life go as it disappeared and appeared to let you down, and what was Life about anyway? It seemed to matter here and there, and yet it mattered not at all. You were the blind man who says, "I see," yet he saw not at all.
It seems in retrospect that your life was a picture in your eyes. You and Life were introverted and controverted. You did not see, and you were not seen.
Yet, through it all, you did handspins or cartwheels.
How do you know all these words called vocabulary, and what is language, and where does language take you and what is it for when you don’t understand a blessed thing, even as you stand up before crowds and mutter words before them with pauses in between. You don't have much to say, even as you are hailed as an authority.
You used to think that you were the engineer of the train. Today you feel like a passenger who didn't buy a ticket.
Somehow you mesmerized yourself. You are in a trance, and you are the trance-maker. When will you wake up and announce your wakefulness? And to whom? Are you mumbling to yourself?
Who are you anyway even if you do exist? Where have you been, and where are you going? Do you go along with yourself, or are you someone who waves so long and, then, disappears into the Vastness where you really are all along?

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/when-does-life-begin.html

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Mon 10 Oct 2016, 8:36 pm

Heavenletter #5799 Seek Gently with All Your Heart, October 10, 2016 

God said: 
Be on the look-out for all that you desire and so invite more of what you desire into your life. You are inviting all goodness to you and greater understanding of the journey you are on, including how to spark others along the way. Seek gently with all your heart.
In your heart, you are free to ask Me to keep you on track. Request. It's fine that you are so desirous of growing that you make your desires known to Me.
Be clear on what you want. You are not begging. You are not asking for a hand-out. You are asking Me for the good I want for you. You are asking. You are not enforcing, nor are you wheedling. You are simply asking Me to point the way for you and steer you straight ahead to what makes you sing.
You want something great. You are not asking Me for an add-on. You are asking Me a fervent wish for fulfillment of a deep desire that accrues to the good of all. You are asking Me to help strengthen your receptivity for your deep desires. You are not asking Me for a half-hearted desire, nor are you sitting there waiting for Me to do it all.
And if your wish doesn’t come true soon enough for you, be far-seeing. Don’t get uptight about it. Don’t think for one moment that you have been deserted. For Heaven's sakes, don't bite the hand that feeds you!
You do not always have to get your way, nor do you always have to get your way right then and there.
There is no need to take your life too personally. No need to get het up because it appears to you that I have not given you the immaculate care you think I ought to have given you post-haste.
You intensely seek proof of love from Me and from the world at large. Take upon yourself the responsibility for the life you lead on Earth. Otherwise, you coddle yourself by playing the violin and accepting the plaintive role of victim. It is hardly your role in life to be a great victim. Surely, that cannot be your ambition to be the best -- or worst – which is it? – victim on Earth. There are other ways to excel and be outstanding.
Never choose yourself to star as a persecuted innocent. Do not make yourself out as a martyr. Do not defame yourself.
From a world point of view, no one on Earth comes out unscathed. Everyone carries woes of one kind or another. Woes do not have to be carried proudly. Cross out your woes, one after the other. Even with woe, you can create a life worth creating. No bleating about your woes. Despite anything or everything, it is up to you to be a Bright Light on Earth.
Better to count your blessings than to count your woes. Of course!
It may not be possible for you to change everything in your life. What is totally within your grasp to change is how you perceive yourself in the world. Highlight what is worth highlighting. Let go of the rest.
You are not to be a critic of your life. You are not to be like a strict teacher you might have had in elementary school, a teacher who harped on you and made you feel uncomfortable about yourself. Your life is up to you. Your life is not up to a shadow from the past.
Your life is not about blame. Your life is not about what someone else makes of it. Your life is what you make of it. Wipe the mud off your feet. Wake up. Arise!
Lift your eyes. As you lift your personal world, you lift the Universe. Be the Light I created you to be. Be love. Free yourself from the past. Be. Be now.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/seek-gently-with-all-your-heart.html

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sun 09 Oct 2016, 9:01 pm

Heavenletter #5798 Be as Good a Receiver as a Giver, October 9, 2016 

God said: 
You are not to specialize in being loved. Your specialty is to be living and sharing the love you are.
No question, everyone loves to receive unbounded love. Let sharing of your love be your focus. Ask of your heart that it give and be happy to give and generous in giving, all from the love in your so-called independent heart.
The love you share does not have to be romantic love, not at all. It can be plain love, pure and simple. You are meant to be a proponent of love. Love is love so long as you are free to give it. Love can be a tiny kindness. Love is of a genial nature. Love is real. Love is the Reality of Life. Life is unreal without love flowing and generating and more love heaping up, ready to rush out.
Certainly, your giving love can amount to simple patience and understanding. Your giving of love can mean you are not super-sensitive. It can mean you are good-natured and don't make demands of others for your own gain. It can mean that you think of others as much as you think of yourself. It can mean that you do not take offense. It can mean you are generous in word and deed. Go forth and multiply love.
Ask little, give a lot. Give because there is joy for you in giving. This is giving in the true sense. There is no award predicted or meted out beyond your joy in giving. Just give for the joy of love flowing. Let giving be joy. Give, for you have All-Mighty Love to Give.
No need to count how much your giving is appreciated and to decide that your giving needs to be appreciated more. You are not here to love in order to win points.
How you would love it if the world gave you a free ride, and always you were adored instantly. How easy and meritorious.
No one is to demand too much from you any more than you are to demand a certain minimum or the maximum from any other. What you require is to be able to give without counting profit. Giving love is not business-based. It is ebullient for you to give love. Be ebullient.
There are also those who are good at giving and not so good about being able to accept what is given to them. It is hard for them to receive. There is also love to accept.
You are royalty. Let the one across from you also be royalty. Be as good a receiver as you are a giver.
Listening is receiving. Listen. Listen to the soul before you.
Giving love does not mean you owe anyone. Loved owed is not love. Love is allowing your heart to expand. Well, what else is the best use of your heart? Certainly not contraction. Never contraction. You are not to give love that you do not really have. You are not to fork over love that is affectation rather than love in your heart. You are not building yourself up by giving love. Love is not for your embellishment.
It is natural to give. If you are not giving love by the moment, your natural course of love has been impeded. With your love impeded, then your love can be compared to cookies in the oven when you forgot to turn the stove on. What good are these cookies? A lot of cold unbaked cookies.
Love is meant to be shared, no excuses. You cannot give too much of love when it is given for another and not for your own burgeoning.
Un-impede your love now. Then you are natural. Withholding love is unnatural.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/be-as-good-a-receiver-as-a-giver.html

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sat 08 Oct 2016, 11:53 am

Heavenletter #5797 Just Love, October 8, 2016 

God said: 
What is there for you to do but to love? What else is there that can equal giving love from your heart? Love is worth all the jewels in the world. What reaches so far as the giving of love upon Earth? Love alone reaches to all the Far-Reaches of Existence.
The Earth soaks up love like the rain that falls from above. What enchantment! What resolution! What art! What transformation! What an Earth human hearts reach!
Earth is good, and your heart is good. In one fell swoop, you give and receive love. You have noble work to do to hold the Universe together. You hold everything together. You are the connector between Earth and Heaven. You perform miracles upon Earth. You come from Heaven to uplift Earth to the High Heavens. What a privilege. What a gift you are from the Universe to the Universe.
Is not love a miracle? Is not one apple seed a miracle? Are you not a miracle upon Earth? Your very existence is a Grand Miracle. All of Earth is a miracle of Great Majesty.
Everything you do or don't do is a miracle. Opening and closing your eyes is a miracle. Swallowing is a miracle. Digestion -- a miracle. Physical life is a miracle. There is nothing that is not a miracle. One miracle begets another.
It is one kind of miracle that in the midst of splendor, you may pout!
The interconnectedness of all life is a miracle of supreme proportions.
An Orchestra of Life appears before your eyes and ears and all the senses. There is music. Imagine, such a creation as music. I outdid Myself. And everything is perfectly orchestrated. What a dance is there in that which is called Life.
Life on Earth is fictitious. And what fiction! Un-put-downable. Multiple layers and flavors of fiction. One Truth comes out unscathed. Love is the Truth. Oneness is Truth. Love and Oneness are One.
I am an Amazing Creator, and so are you. You are created, and you create. Creation is interspersed. You mix and match Creation. Creation is equivalent to Miracle. The world is populated with nothing but Miracle upon Miracle. What did you think you were? Leftovers?
What juxtapositions I make. What Unity. What variations all within the One.
We speak not of transitive verbs just yet. We speak of the intransitive verb of Being. We do not speak of verbs of doing first because Being comes before doing. From your Being emanates your doing. Your Being is primary. Your Being is prime. From Being emerges action. Action is secondary to your Being.
If a ladder represented your State of Being, the rung of the ladder you stand on marks your State of Being. Actions come from your State of Being. Actions may indicate the Height of Your Being just as the size of the pitcher that holds water designates how much water can come from the pitcher that holds it. Another way to say this is that the depth of your consciousness flows into action according to the rung of the ladder you stand in. You perform according to your State of Consciousness.
At the same time, there is a proviso. You can also represent yourself beyond the rung of the ladder you stand on, or, you can be misinformed as to which rung you stand on. You may be the last to know that love has no bounds.
It is a Truth that you can also exceed the rung of the ladder you stand on, for you are unbounded. Love knows no bounds. You are well-capable of surpassing yourself. Do not count yourself short.
Forget measurements. Just love.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/just-love.html

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Fri 07 Oct 2016, 6:39 pm

Heavenletter #5796 Grace the World, October 7, 2016 

God said: 
Add grace to your life. Give grace to the world. You know better than to give disturbance to the world.
You are here to grace the world and no less.
This means you are here on Earth to bless the Earth.
You don't have to be a firecracker on Earth. You don't have to blaze great trails. Blaze little trails. Be the Joy to the World you so crave. Give what you want to receive. This is how you become Great right before your eyes. Lift your eyes up to Mine.
Be the Ocean Waters that lap the shores.
Be the Reflection of the Sun.
Be the Grace you give.
Open doors for others. Hold them open.
You come from God.
You are a gift from God to the world.
I give you the world for its fulfillment and for yours.
You are Light I send to light the world.
You may have thought that the world was supposed to light you up when it is the other way around.
In the olden days, there were lamplighters who climbed up ladders to light street lights by hand. It is for you to light the way. Light up the eyes of all who walk on Earth. This is how you inspire the world and yourself.
You are the Lighter of Hearts.
You give water to the thirsty.
You are the Yeast of Love. Love swells in your heart and blesses the passing world. Smiles work their wonders.
You are the host who sends out invitations. You invite guests to happiness. You welcome them. You share liberally. You have more and more to give. You give an unending party. You receive all comers.
You wash your love through your one heart, and your love reaches all hearts.
You ignite love upon Earth. You reach far. There is nowhere your love does not reach.
You are a devotee of love.
You are an Ambassador of Good Will. You act on My behalf. Love goes far. Hail to love. You cast love like seeds upon the Earth. You replenish. You water a huge field of love. You keep love alive. You lay your heart bare.
You encircle the world right from where you are.
You are love. You are the Banisher of Fear. You take everyone to your heart.
You make room at the inn for all.
You are the Light of the Sun and the Light of the Moon and the Light of the Stars. You pour your light on All. You can do nothing less. You announce Light and Love. You plant the Seedlings of My Love. You kneel down everywhere and enrich the Land near and far.
You bless Earth and Heaven and all Life.
You perpetuate Love and Light and All Good Things. You minister to the world. You are farsighted. You can't help it. All this, I assign to you. You accept.
As you breathe, you reach all the world. The world is spread out before you. The world opens its arms to you. You tread lightly on the Earth. You plant Flowers of Love. You are overcome with Love. You serve up Love.
You plant love everywhere by sowing the Light of Love. You leave no one out.
The sun shines. You shine it. You shine love, and you imbibe love. You water the land with love. Love falls like rain upon you.
The world flourishes. It drinks the rain, and the world Lives Under the Sun. You are the Bringer of the Sun.
You follow My Will as if there were no other Will. You cannot resist. You sweep love everywhere. You sing from the rafters. You are palpable.
You are the Finder and the Found. You are Everything and Nothing.
You give Grace to the World. That is all there is to give.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/grace-the-world.html

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Wed 05 Oct 2016, 7:18 pm

Heavenletter #5794 Upon What Is Happiness Based?, October 5, 2016 

God said: 
Listen, despite your doubts and bereavements, all is well. Despite all your disappointments in life, all is well.
Know that you are fortunate in life. Many in your shoes would be happy, very happy. You know that. So I ask you, why would you choose to be dissatisfied with your life when you could just as well look at your life in a beautiful light?
Ask yourself what would make you happy. Do you have an answer to this? No matter how fine your life is, there is something you want and don't have. This seems to be a fact of life in the world.
All people on Earth have objects of desire that they do not yet hold in their hand. Everyone. And many on Earth are desiring differently from each other. Many see their desires as actual needs. Someone needs to lose weight, and someone else needs to gain weight. It is even possible that they would trade each other if they only knew how.
If you could undo a present condition that causes you unhappiness, would this guarantee your happiness? I have to wonder, what unmet desires would you bring up front to be disgruntled about then?
You may not be able to change a situation, such as your car's breaking down. However, your car takes this in its stride. Okay, it broke down. Your car doesn't object strenuously. It doesn't lose heart because it broke down. You might, however. You might be aggravated.
And yet someone who has no car, may be happy anyway. He isn't jumping for joy that he is without a car, yet he doesn't let this interrupt his happiness. He may be grateful for public transportation.
And if he lives in the countryside where there is no public transportation, he is glad for his own two good legs, the fresh air, and exercise.
There is definitely good in having a car. There is definitely good in not having a car.
Wherever you find yourself, there is within your situation something worthwhile. If you can't see the good in it at present, have an idea that the good in it is there and start looking for this good rather than the downside.
Perception lies in the eye of the beholder. Enjoying life lies in the eye of the beholder.
There is plenty to learn from all situations. Certainly, you may not want to learn from certain situations. You don't even want to get anywhere near certain situations, yet situations are not your plight. Your focus on unhappiness is your plight. Let Me repeat this: Your focusing on unhappiness is your plight.
Consider that it could be you were spared from something else. You have heard those stories of someone's missing a flight that crashed. This was most inconvenient, yet now he lives to tell it.
Look, you really don't want to go down the tragedy road. You really want to get out of the tragedy mode. Skip focusing on what happened and all the why's and wherefore's and why not's.
If somebody should hand you a lit hand-grenade, your question isn't why or how could they, is it?
If you are in a jungle, and a ferocious white tiger appears in front of you, you don't go on and on about how such a thing could possibly happen to you, how you never hurt anyone and so build a good case you can make for the unfairness of this pickle you find yourself in.
And, in the scenario of your being the groom at your own wedding and your bride stands you up, you are not to go on and on about how insufferable this is – all the why's and all the how's it's possible that this could happen to you. All the reasons or no reasons at all are simply beside the point.
In the case of the hand-grenade, your question ls: "Where shall I throw this grenade fast and cause the least damage?"
In the case of the ferocious white tiger before you, your question is: "Where can I run to escape the tiger? Or distract him?"
In the case of your bride's skipping your wedding, your question isn't: "How could she do this to me?" or: "How could I be so mistaken?" Your first question belongs to be: "Is my bride all right?" Next: "Did she really stand me up?" And, if she did indeed stand you up, then ask yourself: "How do I exit in good grace with love and without bitterness?"
In the case of a death of a loved one, it is always a shock no matter what. No one is spared what you call death, and, for the most part, all the loving ones who are left behind are not spared grief.
Can you be glad your loved ones had you to love them before and after their passing? And that you knew them and loved them?
There are many facets to diamonds and to life. You have the opportunity to choose where you have not yet chosen.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/upon-what-is-happiness-based.html

Copyright © 1999-Now Heavenlette
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 17 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top