Who is online?
In total there are 14 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 13 Guests :: 1 Bot

Admin

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 111 on Thu 12 Dec 2013, 2:28 am
Latest topics
»  HONEST REPORTING Defending Israel from Media Bias plz read REGULAR UPDATES
Today at 3:36 pm by Admin

» ENDTIME HEADLINES
Today at 3:13 pm by Admin

» THE CLARION PROJECT
Today at 12:35 am by Admin

» PROPHESY NEWS WATCH
Today at 12:11 am by Admin

» THE GREAT SIGN OF REVELATION 12 APPEARS IN HEAVEN ON 9/23/17.
Today at 12:09 am by Admin

» FRANCIS FRANGIPANE MINISTRIES
Yesterday at 11:50 pm by Admin

» Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY.
Yesterday at 11:44 pm by Admin

» R.D SOUZA Saved by faith
Yesterday at 11:29 pm by Admin

» NUGGET Today's Devotional
Yesterday at 11:28 pm by Admin

» THE MASTERS LIST Dean W. Masters
Yesterday at 11:18 pm by Admin

» Mrs. P's Haven of Refuge Inspirational
Yesterday at 11:11 pm by Admin

» Daily Disciples
Yesterday at 11:05 pm by Admin

» HEAVEN LETTERS
Yesterday at 10:48 pm by Admin

» HEARTLIGHT — A Year with Jesus
Yesterday at 10:25 pm by Admin

» Lam 3
Yesterday at 3:48 pm by clark thompson

» Act For America Alerts please read regular updates
Yesterday at 12:41 pm by Admin

» REVELATION TV PROGRAMS & MIDDLE EAST REPORT
Fri 23 Jun 2017, 9:41 pm by Admin

» WORLD ISRAEL NEWS
Fri 23 Jun 2017, 8:56 pm by Admin

» CHRISTIAN NEWS NETWORK
Fri 23 Jun 2017, 6:28 pm by Admin

» Time to Act
Fri 23 Jun 2017, 3:41 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

HEAVEN LETTERS

Page 2 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: HEAVEN LETTERS

Post  Admin on Mon 29 May 2017, 8:59 am

Heavenletter #6030 Surrender To Your Higher Self, May 29, 2017 

God said: 
There is a God. You have God. I am God, and I am yours.

So then, how can your heart ache so? By what Divine Right do you allow your heart to ache?

Once upon a time, you were caught up in a whirlwind of non-accountability. You declared yourself a leaf in the wind, at the mercy of every wind that did blow. You declared yourself free game. You let the world take you over. You took the line of least resistance and let yourself be buffeted by any breeze that blew.

You allowed your feelings to be hurt right and left. You allowed yourself to be a punching bag. You lay on your back in the middle of the road, and said to the world, or you wore a sign:

“Oh, okay, run over me. Do with me as you will. I’m not worth much anyway, so go ahead. Trample on me.”

Who did this to you? You did.

You turned yourself in. You abandoned yourself. You gave up. Giving up and surrender are not the same. Try surrendering the whole idea of giving up.

Surrendering to your blessed Higher Self is not at all giving up. It is claiming Who you are.

You are not posing. You are choosing.

To be adrift is not surrender. Surrender is entering Life full-force.

Or, We can put it this way: I say to you, yes, you:

Hop into My Boat. Come with Me. I kid you not. Being with Me is the opposite of giving up. It is getting on. It is moving straight ahead. It is betting on yourself, no longer betting on arrogance and weakness and causality, but moving up, dropping off all that that crops off your heart. Surrender is taking a stand on Integrity.

Come with Me to find yourself. You really don’t give up anything unless you call giving up stubbornness and blindness as surrender. Do you call giving up chagrin and folly surrender? Surrender is not giving up. It is not giving in. It is saying strongly that you will take a leap. You have had enough of not knowing what you are doing or whither thou goest.

I beckon you forward, and you say:

“Okay, God. Let’s go! I’ve had enough of hanging back and sitting on the couch. I am getting up now! Take me with You. I’m betting on You, and I’m betting on my Self.”

Always I am an Open Channel of Love, and I offer My Self to you. You never wanted to be an easy mark so you may have lolled around and taken an arduous path as if that were Selfhood, as if this were wisdom and would be the making of you.

Instead, it is the hard way you chose, as if you had to be tough or something. You justified yourself in many ways. Oh, yes, you were the wise guy, and you patted yourself on the back.

You did learn something. You recognized that Surrender is Strength. Surrender is claiming yourself. It is holding yourself high. It is adventurous, not lame. Definitely not lame. Surrender is a decision.

In surrender, you sign off on ego. You tell ego that its time is up. In Truth, Beloved, before True Surrender, you had turned yourself over to Ego and thought you were smart. You thought you really had something going for you. You were out to conquer the world on your own. You discovered the hard way that your so-called own had practiced abandonment and had gotten nowhere. You had been a hanger-on of ego and self-possession and not Self. You kept telling yourself that you knew the score. You kept telling yourself you were an independent person quite capable of getting what you wanted and going where you wanted to go.

You discovered you had been going around the block. You had gone deeper into the forest. You had gotten nowhere. Now you are able to walk out of the dark forest into the Light. Light is the Surrender you no longer resist.

Add Comment  || Printer friendly version

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/surrender-to-your-higher-self.html

Thank you for including this link when publishing this Heavenletter elsewhere.

Copyright © 1999-Now Heavenletters™
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://worldwidechristians.6forum.info

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sun 28 May 2017, 9:21 am

Heavenletter #6029 Harp Music, May 28, 2017 

God said: 
The world complicates. Heaven is simple. No complications here. Honest to God, Heaven isn't a Court of Law as Courts are known in the land in which you live. Heaven is not out to entrap you in the sense that the world might.

O, yes, Heaven is out to recruit you. This is not against your will. This is your will. Heaven can be referred to as a State of Love. How everyone in the world yearns for this. Heaven is indeed your will. And it is Mine. The Love doesn't have to be romantic.

Nor do you have to see Heaven prettied up. Harp music is fine, yet your heart may not be thrilled at the thought of harp music. Heaven is a State of Consciousness. It isn't one size fits all. If the piano is your favorite instrument, Heaven will accommodate you.

Heaven is not pie in the sky. Heaven is the real goods. It is My Honest Truth, yet Heaven doesn't have to be taken literally, you understand. I speak of how you think about Heaven and how you feel about Heaven. Your picture of Heaven is your picture of Heaven. In Heaven, there are not the constraints that fill the world like hopping toads, one after the other.

In Heaven, you have the license to Love all. This is not a law. It is a fact. Heaven is, indeed, your dream come true. In Heaven, you are in the Company of the Wise, and you are One of the Wise.

Heaven is not your imagination. Heaven is real, and Heaven welcomes you and blesses you. Heaven is at ease. Heaven doesn't put on a performance. You are not graded in Heaven. You are loved, and you know joy. We could say you are overjoyed, yet that doesn't say enough. It is more reflective of Heaven to say that your joy knows no bounds. Do you see the difference, My Dear Ones?

Heaven accommodates you. Heaven does not have to be filled with cherubs. Heaven doesn't have to be without cherubs either. Heaven doesn't have to be boring or routine. Of course, Heaven is definitely not a war zone. Heaven doesn't have to be exciting. Heaven does not have to overwhelm you. Heaven is your birthright. Heaven is a matter of course.

Heaven is your place of birth. You come from Heaven, and you are Heaven-borne. Heaven is your Place of Being. No one is without Heaven.

But, ah, yes, you may well be distracted. It is possible to drive a car and live Life and yet be asleep and not know where you are. You can drive through anywhere and think you are somewhere else.

Where you irrevocably are is with Me. With Me is Heaven. You may not realize this now, yet there is nowhere you can be that is without Me. There is not a moment you can be without Me. This is impossible.

You may have sold yourself another bill of goods. You may see a different terrain. For you to be in My Sight is My Happiness. Whatever you may temporarily feel, having Me in sight is unqualifiedly your Happiness, only you may be sleeping your happiness away.

You come with an Absolute Guarantee. Heaven will dawn in front of you even as Heaven exists within you now. The Dawn will come. Heaven will fill your Heart. The Existence of Heaven will dawn upon you. You will know Me, and you will know Heaven as your Mainstay. So is it written. So it is.

I claim you as Mine. I declare Our Oneness to be true. I declare that there are no alternatives, except in the wild stories you tell yourself.
Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/harp-music.html

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sat 27 May 2017, 1:42 pm

God is always bringing us closer to Him.

Heavenletter #6028 When You Reach the Shores of Infinity, May 27, 2017 

God said: 
No longer are you on a hunt for your Lion's Share of Life. As you have been hunting in Life, you have pondered what you were looking for. When you do find what you may be grasping, it may fall to dust in your hands. What you get may not be what you really wanted after all. It isn't enough. You may discover that nothing matters as much as it was supposed to. You may have bet on the wrong horse. You may have barked up the wrong tree.

You never even found the tantalizing illusion you were seeking. You didn't get there. In its lack, time prevented you.

Either way, it is the same. You open up your fist and you are holding nothing in your hand.

What you thought would bring you lasting happiness may not have brought you any happiness at all. Once you've caught a tiger by its tail, then what? Where has all the promise gone?

You are back to square one. You go full circle. Time has wrapped you around its little finger.

You have been looking for happiness in the outer world. All the happiness in the outer world does not seem to be enough. You come to the conclusion that you have been on a wild-goose chase. The top layer of Life can only go so far. Life in the extant world is not all it's cracked up to be.

This is not to down-play Life in the World. You are here for Life in the World. You are not to pretend you're not. You don't run from it. At the same time, Life in the World can go only so far. It is not your whole Life. There is greater right within you.

Beloveds, when you reach the Shores of Infinity, you will not be disappointed. Infinity is where it's at. Within Infinity, there is no questioning. In Infinity, you don't ask. There is nothing to ask. You're there. You don't distract yourself from where you are. There is no way. When you are awake in Infinity, you are in a different ballgame.

When you are aware in Infinity, there is no defining. That's just it. Life in the World is all definition. There is no way out of it. In Infinity, there is no extant appraisal, or it would not be Infinity.

In Infinity, there are no excuses. There is nothing to excuse. There is no analysis to Infinity. There is no dotting your i's and crossing your t's. There is Pure Beingness.

The outer world seems to be filled with one excuse after another, why you did something or why you didn't. Time is the major excuse. Is time the master of your Life on Earth? I would say so. Time has become your God. You have bowed down to it.

Time is a faithless God. Time bangs around the world and chops it up. Time eludes you right and left. Time can swallow up your Life. It can make mincemeat of you.

On Earth, time is short. In Infinity, there is no time at all. That's just it. Infinity is Infinite. It is timeless. It is the everlasting. The powerhouse of time in the world pounds you. It pounds the Life out of you. To have the Life pounded out of you cannot be what you are alive for -- to have your heart vanquished and your spirit breathless. You may lay down your whole Life as an offering to foolhardy time, and time burns your Life up in its flames. Time holds you firmly in its grasp, and you excuse yourself for letting time trip you up. It would seem that you are on your knees to time as if time knows better than you.

Actually, time is like a painted backdrop in a play, or not even as much as that.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/when-you-reach-the-shores-of-infinity.html

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sat 27 May 2017, 11:19 am

Heavenletter #6028 When You Reach the Shores of Infinity, May 27, 2017 

God said: 
No longer are you on a hunt for your Lion's Share of Life. As you have been hunting in Life, you have pondered what you were looking for. When you do find what you may be grasping, it may fall to dust in your hands. What you get may not be what you really wanted after all. It isn't enough. You may discover that nothing matters as much as it was supposed to. You may have bet on the wrong horse. You may have barked up the wrong tree.

You never even found the tantalizing illusion you were seeking. You didn't get there. In its lack, time prevented you.

Either way, it is the same. You open up your fist and you are holding nothing in your hand.

What you thought would bring you lasting happiness may not have brought you any happiness at all. Once you've caught a tiger by its tail, then what? Where has all the promise gone?

You are back to square one. You go full circle. Time has wrapped you around its little finger.

You have been looking for happiness in the outer world. All the happiness in the outer world does not seem to be enough. You come to the conclusion that you have been on a wild-goose chase. The top layer of Life can only go so far. Life in the extant world is not all it's cracked up to be.

This is not to down-play Life in the World. You are here for Life in the World. You are not to pretend you're not. You don't run from it. At the same time, Life in the World can go only so far. It is not your whole Life. There is greater right within you.

Beloveds, when you reach the Shores of Infinity, you will not be disappointed. Infinity is where it's at. Within Infinity, there is no questioning. In Infinity, you don't ask. There is nothing to ask. You're there. You don't distract yourself from where you are. There is no way. When you are awake in Infinity, you are in a different ballgame.

When you are aware in Infinity, there is no defining. That's just it. Life in the World is all definition. There is no way out of it. In Infinity, there is no extant appraisal, or it would not be Infinity.

In Infinity, there are no excuses. There is nothing to excuse. There is no analysis to Infinity. There is no dotting your i's and crossing your t's. There is Pure Beingness.

The outer world seems to be filled with one excuse after another, why you did something or why you didn't. Time is the major excuse. Is time the master of your Life on Earth? I would say so. Time has become your God. You have bowed down to it.

Time is a faithless God. Time bangs around the world and chops it up. Time eludes you right and left. Time can swallow up your Life. It can make mincemeat of you.

On Earth, time is short. In Infinity, there is no time at all. That's just it. Infinity is Infinite. It is timeless. It is the everlasting. The powerhouse of time in the world pounds you. It pounds the Life out of you. To have the Life pounded out of you cannot be what you are alive for -- to have your heart vanquished and your spirit breathless. You may lay down your whole Life as an offering to foolhardy time, and time burns your Life up in its flames. Time holds you firmly in its grasp, and you excuse yourself for letting time trip you up. It would seem that you are on your knees to time as if time knows better than you.

Actually, time is like a painted backdrop in a play, or not even as much as that.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/when-you-reach-the-shores-of-infinity.html

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Thu 25 May 2017, 1:09 pm

Heavenletter #6026 Recurring Themes, May 25, 2017 

God said: 
What is on your mind this morning? What peeve do you have? What internal conversation are you having with someone who is not here in the room with you that you can’t seem to let go of??

You burst forth with what you wish you had said the last time you met. You may rant on and on in your mind like this:

“The way I see it, you are an incidental uneventful person in my life, yet you think you know all the answers. Because you make a pronouncement that you know me and have pointed out what you see, you think that you are straightening me out.

“You aren’t close. You are not connected to me and what I think and feel. You have no idea who and what I am. You give pop-up answers that are meaningless to me. You skim right over me. You toss me away as if what I think and feel has no value whatsoever to the Universe, as if I am in error. Hey, you, this is my Life, not yours, so don’t pick over my Life as if you have a claim over it.

“How do you presume that your summation has any connection to me at all?

“I withdraw from you. You no longer count with me either, Mr. Know It All. You think that you know everything, and that I know nothing.

“I am aware that what annoys me to this degree is that I didn’t say what was mine to say when the time was right. At that time, I wouldn’t have told you off. I simply would have spoken up.

“I’m tired of your thinking you know more than me and everyone else in the world. What you say means nothing to me now. Nothing.

“By my not speaking up, I let you get under my skin, and now it won’t go away.”

Beloveds, how vividly you want to remove this feeling that gnaws at you. How many times a day all over the world do My Children echo this theme? This doesn’t feel good to you at all.

For some unknown reason, at the moment, you haven’t been able to express yourself. Are you cowed by others? What do you think would happen if you simply said what you feel before what you feel looms so large?

Dear Ones, by and large in Life, people are not seen as they are. People are seen from different-colored sunglasses. Others with whom you stifle your response may see Life through dots. They see only a pin-hole of what is to be seen. They don’t see the valleys or the mountains. They are trying to be true to themselves and have no idea of how to be true to you. They mean to be helpful to you and came across as pompous.

We might say that this person has a form of dyslexia. He doesn’t know how to read people. He doesn’t even know that this is something that would be helpful to him if he did learn how to read from other points of view than his own.

Alas, he cannot see. And you can’t quite speak up. He is fast on the draw, and you are slow.

Allow this person to be as he happens to be, and honor yourself enough to be as you happen to be. He is short-sighted. You have a habit of not speaking up.

Of course, you know you know and want to nip resentment in the bud.

No one but you is responsible for your thoughts. And only you can let go of it. You know this, so be done with it. Recluse yourself from harboring resentment.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/recurring-themes.html

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Wed 24 May 2017, 10:40 pm

Heavenletter #6025 All the Children of God’s Heart, May 24, 2017 

God said: 
Never do I run out of topics to talk about with all the Children of My Heart. Virtually, all the topics We share here are for everyone. In one way or another, the topics, as given, make you nod your head Yes or make you shake your head No. One way or another, you are investing in what I say. Even when you debate vigorously with Me, you are investing in what I say. You respond to what I say. You react to what I say. What I say holds great importance to you. Even when you disagree, or -- most especially when you disagree -- you are investing heavily in what I say. You don't have to love what I say in order to be invested in it.

If you are adamant that I change My point of view, you are likely to be supremely invested in what I say. Otherwise, dear ones, why would what I say matter so much to you? Unless what I say matters to you inexorably, why would you argue? The more you rebel against Me, the more attached to My thinking you are. Otherwise, you would let My opinion - or anyone's opinion - be like water and let it roll off your back.

Whether you care for My point of view or not, or anyone's point of view or not, it seems pretty clear that others' opinions matter to you a lot, or why on Earth would what I think or say or what anyone thinks or says rankle you so much?

You can't really think that I or anyone must agree with you, do you? What happened to Freedom, Beloveds?

It's also possible that you are someone who just likes to joust with anyone who happens to sit across the table from you. It doesn't matter who! You will take on anyone just for the sport of it!

Everything must merit something. Yet what feather is there in your cap that arguing could carry the importance it does? Especially, why would you argue with God Who loves you deeply, Who thinks more about you and cares more about you than you begin to care about yourself?

I hold you High. You are the Love of My Life. My Love for you is Greater than you grasp. You may project your own dismay upon Me, and call it Mine. Hardly true, Beloveds. Not true at all.

So let's start over. Let's start over at a new diner with a new cup of coffee or tea or herb tea or a milkshake, if you prefer, and start up all over again with a friendship based on open acknowledgement of the Love and Familiarity that are Supreme.

After all, Beloveds, We have known each other longer than We have known anyone else. We knew each other from the Beginning of Time, actually before that, actually long before there was anyone else and the uncanny idea of separateness to be acquainted with.

We grew up together. Never was there a time when We didn't know each other with less than a song in Our hearts. We have known each other in person and in Infinity. No way are We strangers. We didn't just make Our Acquaintance this time around. We come from the old country, as it were.

We speak the same language. We know how to sing the same songs and to dance the same dances. We know Oneness like the back of our hands. We embrace, and we further the world. We play Life like virtuosos. Each time We play a duet on the piano, it is like for the first time. It is so customary, and it is so breathtaking.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/all-the-children-of-god-s-heart.html

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Tue 23 May 2017, 6:28 pm

Heavenletter #6024 God Tells Three Stories, May 23, 2017 

God said: 
I ask you: How are you today?

You answer: "Fine, thank You."

If you think a moment, you realize this is your true answer. Listing your complaints is only skin deep. If you really and truly knew you were standing right before Me, it would surprise Me if you would give Me a list of all your recent irritations. I know you wouldn't. For one thing, you might be so dumbfounded at My appearing and My question that you might be struck dumb. Perhaps, at the moment, you would not be able to think of one thing you need or even most desired a moment ago. It's possible that My appearing right before you is all you could think of if you could think at all.

Let me tell you an old story from long ago times. It may be a true story of an old very poor man who was so good and worthy that I, God, visited him on Earth and asked him what I could give to him as a reward for all his goodness and the understanding and merit he held those in who had less than he. With all, he shared his crust of bread.

This old man didn't race in with a whole list. He thought a few moments and then asked for only one thing:

"God, do You mind? Could I have a little butter with my bread?"

What a simple story of humility pure and simple without trying to be humble.

Do not think it is forbidden for you to ask Me for everything you want. If you ask Me from the Truth of Your Heart -- if you want to ask Me for everything that you could possibly desire -- I would not give you a lecture to discourage you from asking for all your heart desires, not at all, just as you allow your child to share all his desires with you. A red truck. All the candy he wants. To grow bigger fast.

At the same time as I picture you before Me, asking Me for a whole cake, a new car, wisdom, true love and everything else, I imagine that your voice gets fainter and fainter the longer your list. Isn't this a bummer?

These are two versions:

1. Be simple. There really isn't a whole lot you need to be happy.

2. Ask for all your heart's desires. You discover that there really isn't a whole lot you need to be happy.

What you need is relative as this whole world you live in on Earth is relative.

I do not ask you to refrain from asking. It would seem that in the privacy of your heart, asking for everything works fine, yet at the moment as you appear in front Me, you find that your Life takes on a different cast, and much of your list simply no longer applies. Why would that be?

Who is the richer man, the man who asks for butter on his bread or the man who asks for all he might ever want?

And where does needing indeed exist?

And what is the pull of stories in the world? Stories also seem to be a basic need. Even when you are surrounded by stories, you want more. I don't imagine that anyone believes that there is anyone in Life with too many stories or too many metaphors in this moment called Life in the World.

What is the world made up of but stories?

I love the expression: "Therein hangs the tale." Not sure what these words mean, yet I love it. You don't have to understand everything in order to love it. Love first, and you can understand later.

Or, who says that you must have understanding?

I knew an old woman on Earth who once wisely said: "I don't have to understand. I only have to accept."

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/god-tells-three-stories.html

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Mon 22 May 2017, 5:53 pm

Heavenletter #6023 Could Life Be a Crocodile?, May 22, 2017 

God said: 
From where you sit, you don't know how Life can explain itself and its varied appearances and reappearances. It seems to you that Life walks on stage any way it wants. It's difficult to see that Life takes responsibility for its actions, reactions, or inactions, yet, all the while, it is Life that holds all the cards.

Life seems to trudge along or leap along regardless of what you think of it. You see contradiction and a lack of merit in how Life plays its cards. You have not always seen Life bend over backwards to be helpful to you.

The Mechanics of Life are a mystery. The whys and wherefores seem to be obscured if not outright uncalled for, as you see it.

You may lie back, yet Life always furrows ahead. Life has so much vitality and drive. You have never found Life napping.

You may have wondered on occasion whether Life is a crocodile who smiles at you just before he snaps you up. Are you just to be a tasty tidbit for a sly crocodile? How on Earth can Life hop, skip, and jump around as if without a care in the world and leave you in a quandary?

Who on Earth could dream up what Life gives? Life can do whatever it feels like. There can be no explanation for Life, yet you may wish that Life would explain itself to you if not give you a full apology forthwith. It cannot be right that Life treats you as it has on one occasion or another.

No matter, this is all play. I, God, am speaking to you, yet you doubt.

Life seems to play a game of poker and runs off having won the pot, as if this is a good joke on you. Life seems to scrimmage right along without as much as a by-your-leave. Sometimes, you feel crushed by a massive shoe with cleats.

It's hard for you to be deadpan about Life as it appears. Either you laugh, or you cry, or you pound the table, or you fall in a little pile. You can protest all you want, yet Life just keeps doing its thing.

You would love Life to come up All Roses, yet you hear a chorus of crickets who insist otherwise. You were inveigled or entrapped. You are sure you were not always given a fair chance.

And, yet, you hear a faint echo that resounds that you, yourself, are the one who eggs Life on to orchestrate what Life looks like and how it proceeds in an unseemly manner.

"Surprise!" Life says.

Yet it's no surprise to you that, once again, Life has taken advantage of you and shown you no mercy.

Beloveds, it's not so easy for you to be true to yourself when you don't really know who you are.

If you were clearer about who you are and why you are alive in the world, if you could see yourself as I do see you, your Life would cast a different light.

All right then, you may not see how different Life on Earth can be so long as death continues operating. So far as you can see, you will be left holding the bag. So far as you can see, you see no way to shrug off death and say it's permissble. You are tired of weeping.

Listen to My reply, dear ones:

Ah, when you see the Light you are, Life may well configure itself differently. How will you lead Life then? What do you change within you that Life, this vagabond, might change its mind and alter the Course of this, your Life?

Of all possibilities, order what you desire. This is how you increase the odds in your favor. Go for it.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/could-life-be-a-crocodile.html

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sat 20 May 2017, 10:53 pm

Heavenletter #6021 This Honeyed World, May 20, 2017 

God said: 
For what reason would you, My Child, wander far afield? All the Green Pastures I offer to you -- partake of these, My Offerings to you. Drink deep. Aspire and fulfill. What can hold you back but a little hiccup within you?

I give you all the Majesty that exists on Heaven and Earth. Do you really turn your nose up in the air as if to say that I hide treats from you? There cannot be more in Heaven or on Earth than I hold out to you now with My Arms Wide-Open. I do not withhold any good-hearted Beauty from you. I pour out all the Treasures of the Kingdom to you. I am not stingy. I offer all treasures to you.

Avail yourself of what I give. All the treasures are yours. Come to the waters to drink and then drink more. I fill up the troughs of the Universe to give you drink. I offer the Universe to you. I am replete with Abundance for you.

Where can a disconnection be in this honeyed world? All locks are open. No doors are barred. I say so to you, yet an argument arises in your mind. Consider, it is perhaps for you to unlock your mind from an avowal of inability.

What disconnect do you believe in, and why on Earth would you disavow God's Plenty? Can you possibly be looking into the Garden of Eden and seeing a desert before you? Clean your glasses, Beloveds. Begin to see all there is to see.

The Kingdom of Heaven is full of all manner of wonderful manner of things. Why would you spend your time casting glances into dark corners? Look right into My eyes. I do not hide Myself from you, nor do I hide the treasures I put before you.

I have prepared a Feast for you. Come, admire the Fruit Trees of My Heart. All I bestow on you is for you. I set all treasures before you. There are no restrictions until your mind draws lines. I do not separate you from your Good. Why on Earth would you back away or dodge the sights I hold out before you?

There is enough for all. There is more than enough for all. I hide not the Treasures of Life from anyone. Do you believe I would single you out and pass over you? All the entrees I give to all.

I hear you respond: "Well, God, I wasn't born with a silver spoon in my mouth, now, was I?"

Beloveds, enough looking at the Surface of the World. There is much more than what overtly appears before you. This is not a pep talk I give you. This is Truth.

The only one who can deny you is yourself. If you feel discarded, you have discarded yourself. It can only be you who believes:

"Not everything is possible. Impossibilities are rampant before me on Earth. Impossibilities are strewn before me, right and left. A miss is as good as a mile. Disappointments await me. I must say it like it is. Bad things lie in wait for me. Alas, so is the world that God has thrown me into."

Now I suggest that, if you can blatantly say that all ills are possible for you, why cannot you equally say that all Treasures lie before you as well? It is you who has to say loud and clear:

"Everything is possible. All good is possible. All good is not possible just for others. All good is also possible for me. I am not a miscreant. I am a Son or Daughter of God, and all Good is on its way to me right now. I claim my Good Fortune. I am grateful for all the Treasures that are coming my way. I claim all my goodness as it strides right up to me. Hallowed be God in the Highest. I am no greater than anyone else, and no lesser than anyone am I either. The Lame shall walk. The Deaf shall hear. The Mute shall speak. If there is not one way, there is another. I am surrounded by miracles every day. I walk right up to accept the miracles God sets before me.

"For Heaven's sakes, God, why wouldn't I?"

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/this-honeyed-world.html

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Fri 19 May 2017, 10:26 pm

Heavenletter #6020 God Is Shining on You, May 19, 2017 

God said: 
Dear Children, of course, I hear your thoughts going round and round.

I hear you say, if not time and time again, often enough all your crying out to Me:

"Dear God of Heaven, there are times when my heart feels empty, when I am devoid of belief in myself. I am so difficult to please that I am impossible to please. God, it is clear to me that I need to have more belief and confidence in myself.

"God, I do not always want to be in the world You created. Too often I feel miscast in the world. The best moments of My Life are my moments with You, not out in the world. It seems to me that the world, well, does not love me but finds me wanting. Is not your attention on Me enough? Is it value from the world I must have and do not?

"There is something in Life that I am missing. I think it is a kind of Life Sense. I keep thinking that others know more than I do. I seem to put faith in other people more than in myself. I listen to others too much, and then I'm sorry for the time and heartache I waste in so doing.

"Much of my Life is paved with regrets because I counted on others too much, or I don't count at all on others when and where I might have been blessed to do so.

"Can it be that my grief is that I do not believe in my Connection to You, God, not enough? Can it be, despite other evidence, that I do not put my faith in You?

"God, there is no One else to put my Faith in but You. Yet I seem to hesitate. When I hesitate, I falter. There is something I am missing. There is something I lack."

Beloved Children, you believe you are missing something. You have great faith in believing that you are missing something. This is an error of your intellect. The intellect of you puts too much faith in itself. Your intellect is not holy. You may even go so far as to say that you are misbefallen, that you are a Major Star of Heaven befallen.

Are you asking Me to extol you? It would seem that I cannot extol you enough. Do you consider Me unable to shake some sense into your head? If you do not believe in My Faith in you, yes, you are lacking Faith in Me. At the same time, Faith is not a stranger to you. Step over those fuzzy lines of doubt. Abandon doubt. No longer give doubt your belief. When you hold doubt close to your chest, you walk on a dark street.

Beloveds, I am the Light, and I shine My Light on you. Shed your Light on My Light. Open your eyes wide to see My Light Shining Brightly on you for all time, everywhere always. Surely, even in what you perceive as darkness, I am with you. I see no darkness.

Where else would I possibly shine My Light but on you?

Do you really imagine that I am asleep at the wheel?

What do I exist for but to shine My Light on you?

The Sun shines its Light on the world. The Sun never misses a day. The Sun eternally basks on Earth. Even if today it rains, the Sun is shining outright for you right around the corner. Am I less than the Bright Yellow Sun?

I do not ask you for more Faith than you can give. I do not ask you for Ultimate Faith. A Nugget of Faith goes far. Even a Seed of Faith settles the argument. Seeds are powerful. Even a little Seed of Faith traverses Earth and the Kingdom of Heaven where, here I AM, shining on you.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/god-is-shining-on-you.html

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Thu 18 May 2017, 9:29 pm

Heavenletter #6019 Go Ahead, Fly High, May 18, 2017 

God said: 
It is not so much the time you spend. It is more about what you spend your time on. Is this true or not? You can speak up.

Too often My Children spend too much time on worry. Any time on worry is too much. Spend time on Peace and Love, and so you build the world. You are not at cross-purposes. Don't contradict yourself. Do not take yourself down. You don't have to turn the world upside-down, nor do you have to pack Life away in a box in the attic.

Trust in yourself. Trust in yourself enough to go for what you want. Trust your embarking on Life. Trust. Count on yourself. What can you do but take the approach that you do know what you are doing - and then find out! Do not quibble with yourself. Take yourself at full value. No need to over-think. Follow your ideas. Give them a good shot at manifesting. Go where they take you. This is following your heart. Whose heart should you follow if not yours?

If later you decide to turn around and go in a different direction or go back, what is wrong with that? By living Life, you find out. I never said you had to be 100% accurate.

Don't consider what you might identify as wrong turns as mistakes. Venture! Dear Ones, if you require yourself to be perfect, you immobilize yourself. It's okay to take chances. You don't have to be infallible. To be infallible is a good way to keep you where you happen to be. Mistakes are to be noted as a way to discovery. Discovery is good. Discovery is moving forward. With discovery, you get somewhere. I endorse getting somewhere over an inability to jostle yourself out of a mold.

Life is to move in. It isn't that you must jump all over the place. It is that you can take chances in Life. Life without taking chances is not at all a perfect Life. Perfection is over-rated. Perfection may be not getting anywhere. There is no need to give a rote performance for the sake of not making mistakes.

Anyway, who can say with confidences that even a mistake is a mistake. So there! What may seem like a wrong turn may be a saving grace. Venture forth. Caution is not always the way to go. Once in a while, now and again, have the temerity to throw caution to the winds.

Certainly, you do not always have to have your nose to the grindstone. Sometimes it is good to take a leap. Yes, there is an adage for everything. "Nothing ventured, nothing gained" has its merit.

It can be worth while to move your furniture even when, later, you put it back the way it was. Pretty much, you can't just stay immobile in Life. Where does that get you?

Nor do I say that you can never take a pause or even a nap where you happen to be.

At the same time, Life on Earth does change willy-nilly. The middle of the road isn't always the best scenario. There is more to Life than standing still. Nor does Life have to always be jumping from one peak to another.

Let go of fear in Life. Fear is not to rule your Life. Yes, take a chance on Life. What the heck. On the other hand, you don't always have to be a wild card. Nor am I saying that moderation is always the way to go. Safety first may be excellent advice, yet not every time any more than never.

Go ahead and turn your Bright Lights on. Go ahead and give Life a whirl. You don't always have to prevent yourself from Flying High

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/go-ahead-fly-high.html

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Wed 17 May 2017, 10:46 am

Heavenletter #6018 Sparklers Like Stars, May 17, 2017 

God said: 
Stay by My Side. Know where you are. Abide with Me. No need to run away nor to wander off. There is nothing you have to do but to choose to be by My side. We shall all the treasures prove. Let Us turn Fair Days to Sparklers like Stars. Together, We light up the Universe. Now you live in Truth and no longer in speculation. Speculation amounts to doubt. Lay down a royal carpet. You are to be caught up in Truth. Love is Truth. The Truth of Love is the Lay of the Land.

No longer does Life on Earth possibly take on the Role of Heave Ho. Burdens, be gone. Burdens serve no good purpose. Burdens are wastrels. Unburden yourself, and you unburden the World. Champion Life. You are Heaven Born and Heaven Chosen. You are not a fly-by-night, here and there and nowhere. You are not meant to be skittery. Soar on Light of Love. All Light is Ours. You are the Light, and Light shall lead the Way. You are the Precursor of Light. You light up the world. We light up the world.

Know that you reach My Heart. Know that you are My Heart. You are My Love on Earth. You are the Blessing of My Heart. There is no wilderness. Speak for Me. Embrace the Earth. You are the Deliverer and Signaler of Love. Hasten the Awakening of the World. Hasten your Crossing of the Universe, and you hasten Magnificence. There is nothing else to hasten.

You are established as a Precursor of My Will. Sign your Name to a Declaration of God. You are before Speech, and you are explicit. Hallowed be Thy Name. We share Life in Heaven as on Earth. We share Magnificence. There is nothing else to share. Why are you dumfounded?

You emblazon My Heart and Vision across the Universe. You lift the Skies. You were never a Solo Act.

Certainly, I carry you across the Firmament. I carry you across the Highest Heaven. And you carry Me. We are reciprocal. There is not One of Us without the Other. There is no Other. There is nothing but Oneness. We are Oneness. There is naught but Oneness. Oneness is Thy Name.

You were never lost. The concept of Lostness is a mistake of your Intellect. It is a fool's errand. You are no fool. You can stop pretending. You are an Exponent of Love, and All Love is Mine. Go before Me, and come after Me. Light the Sky with Me. Light Hearts. No one is to be left out, not in the least. Rather, My Children are the Most.

We, you and I, are serious about this, and We are sincere, and We delight in Oneness. Joy reaches. No longer do you hover. We reach Joy, and Joy reaches Us. We connect Joy to Joy. We reach everywhere.

A Sense of Desolation has no place in Creation. Anything that is not Joy is false. It is not True. It is fake. Kid yourself no longer. No longer do you grope for explanation. Be joy. May your heart Dance to the Tune of Joy. May you fill the Earth with Joy. Be Joy, and no longer be mistaken.

Consider that there are no missteps. You are on your way to Joy, and you take the World with you. The Universe swings around to greet Us All. There is no absence of greeting. Hail to the World. Take off the lid from the world. Love rises. Love triumphs. The Heart triumphs. You triumph.

Disband doubt. Have no doubt. Love is assured. Love is the King of the Mountain. You are On High. We, you and I, carry the Universe. You are the Universe. Hail, Hail, the Gang is all here.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/sparklers-like-stars.html

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Tue 16 May 2017, 1:10 pm

Heavenletter #6017 Grace the Playing Field, May 16, 2017 

God said: 
When someone is impatient with you, no matter how much you deserve patience, this is your cue to double your own patience now. When someone raises his voice with you, this is your cue to lower your voice. When someone is crotchety with you, this is your cue to be serene. Unless you want a yelling match, change your tactics. Even if the rules might say your teacher is supposed to lead the way or your mother or father or an older brother or sister, there is no rule that says you are not to show the way. Go ahead.

I am giving you a powerful tool for Life - if you will do it you can do it. Actually, Dear Ones, this tool works. It may well beat prayer!

You have been told not to react to another's impatience or being out of sort. I am giving you a wise way to react. This is another way of saying how to stay out of the fray. Do this unless you prefer raised voices.

Please understand I am not saying you caused a particular situation. What I am giving you is a way to change the dynamics you sorely want to change. You, of course, are responsible for yourself. What is at issue here for you? If you prefer another shooting match, go ahead as you may have been used to.

In the World, you don't like to hear that you need a new sub-flooring in your sun room. This is not at all what you want to hear. Yet what point is there in your balking or protesting or yelling or screaming? Hop to it. Find a way to change your footing.

In regard to Life, I am giving you a way to calm the waters. I don't call this a trick, yet I do call it a way to travel. In the World, giving a direct order often doesn't work, so why continue with a old approach when you have a new approach to try?

You and I both want Peace in the World. What is Peace in the world made of but of what you might call Small Increments of Peace in Your Life?

In Life you discover that what you want, no matter how good it is what you want, doesn't mean you can just order it as you would a healthy drink in a juice bar.

Alas, too often in Life as you may well have noticed, there are not always eager waiters to wait on you. Too often there are are so-called others who want you to dance to their tune. Right or wrong, this is what they ask of you. They want you to change. They want you to serve them. I just gave you a suggestion for a better way to serve both your needs.

What am I suggesting to you, dear ones? I am suggesting that you underplay your needs. See what peace this can bring. This means that you give is exactly what you require.

Can you do it? Sometimes in Life, you simply have to bite your tongue.

Don't think this is a way to diminish yourself. This is very definitely a way of raising yourself higher.

Don't think this is placating another or putting someone else on a throne. Beloved, you are putting yourself on the throne. You are becoming the Wise King or Queen on a Throne. You are leading the way.

Or consider yourself a batter in baseball who slides into the base and scores.

If there is a change that has to be made in an interpersonal relationship, it's okay to be the one who makes the change. Goodness knows, you can wait millenniums for someone else to adapt to a new pattern. If a change falls to you, be glad that this change is available to you. Grab it, beloveds. Grace the playing field. If you consider this yielding, remind yourself that you are yielding to the wisdom of patience you so sorely need from another.
Give it a chance. See what new flooring you can build.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/grace-the-playing-field.html

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Mon 15 May 2017, 8:29 pm

Heavenletter #6016 The Mover of Life, May 15, 2017 

God said: 
The question comes up:

Who is the Mover of Life?

It is said that I am the Doer. Are you the Deed I do? Are you and your Life Destined? Do you make your decisions? Really?

Is it you who moves your arms and walks the Earth, or are you like a stand-in of yourself. Sometimes you may even feel non-existent and needless and reasonless and out of your element and unknown to yourself.

Your heart throbs. Your heart asks:

“What for? What for? Who am I? Am I? What am I doing here in this sometimes-seeming Godforsaken Place?”

You wonder if you really are here or anywhere, or if you exist at all. You may think you are illusion, and that is also true – yet the personality of you is more like a motif.

What you do know and are sure about is that there are many decisions you would undo if you could even had you really been or had not really been the decider. It could be said that a decision is a foolish decision because you change how you perceive. You would take away or redo something you would wish to, yet you can’t quite because the past is no longer even if it ever was. Where do you find the past and have the propensity to walk in on it and move it around? There is nowhere. Oh, sure in stories. Please do not think I knock stories. Stories have value.

We could look at this whole picture differently. We could say there is no stasis. There is no finished deed nor beginning or end to a deed. There is a trail before you which has been extended beyond your belief. There are also My Eyes to look into where you can look deeply and see your Self rising and melting as you embody the world along with the Light of God which is the Very Light of Your Self.

In Life, you cook a soup without a recipe, yet there is a God Who embraces you and points the way, yet you are not always sure. Even when you are sure, you may miss a cue. You do not always know what is good and right even after the supposed fact. An apparition may change before your very eyes and change back again.

It is not that you are to be forgiven for deed or thought or forgiven for anything at all, for who among My Children dares to judge or trudge where I do not go? What is simple may not be so simple. What is complicated may not be so complicated.

You have an idea. In the world, an idea may be true here on this corner but not true there on that corner depending upon who you are or think you are. The world is situational and sometimes without a leg to stand on, yet there it is -- the world hoisted and foisted in front of you.

What is all the world thought about and what does it matter? Yet it matters, sometimes overmuch. Even stories in books or movies matter, and you laugh or you cry, and you start and finish, yet We can say that nothing has happened and nothing has started and nothing has finished or been interrupted, yet somehow there is an unending story that propels itself and only seemingly drops off the edge.

Sometimes Life seems near, and sometimes Life seems far. Sometimes Life seems in your reach, and sometimes you can’t even see it.

At the same time as you may mourn, Life is Great, and you are in the midst of an Unparalleled Opportunity that bears a one-syllable Name -- Life -- that can also be called a Miracle Really, an Unprecedented Miracle Knowing No Bounds.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/the-mover-of-life.html

Copyright © 1999-Now Heavenletters™#
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sun 14 May 2017, 10:26 pm

Heavenletter #6015 You Sing in a Wholeness That Can Only Be Sung as You Sing It., May 14, 2017 

God said: 
There is a moment of no thought. No thought is where the Heart of Life discovers or uncovers itself, or, We could say, gets past itself. At this non-time, there is no existent time. There is no ego dancing around. You are at these non-times spot on, assuredly sans time.

For general purposes, when you are above thought -- or is it when you are beneath thought or out of thought -- who can say? -- no one on Earth can speak for you beyond a doubt to establish that you are solidly in Infinity. I, however, do say this to you without a doubt.

Beloveds, in Infinity, there are no seat-backs to lean against. When you are in Infinity, you are nowhere else even when you may be without your cognizance of this in your daily life.

When you are in Infinity, you just are, which is another way to say that, singularly, you are beyond existence in where you exist as a disparate piece of Life. There is no awareness of thought nor is there awareness of no thought. You are beyond thought. We might say you are the Essence of no thought. You are on the underbelly of no thought even as there is no underside to it. You are, as it were, the overlord of thought, the overlord of thought not yet contained yet, well, maybe, undone or outdone or superseded or in a still lake not yet surfaced, not yet viewed , nor yet capable of being viewed nor is viewing desired or even considered or imagined or can exist with Self-Consciousness of its Self as anything at all.

This non-thought could be described perhaps as a non-thought that doesn't require thinking about its Self, not having to describe its Self to any measure known or unknown. The Knowing is deep in the Knowing of Its Self without the convention of language. This is often beyond human configuration in the world.

As soon as you might configure a non-thought to any extent, it has been dis-assembled. It has been undermined. There is no about it when it comes to Pure Thought, if, indeed, We can speak of Pure Thought at all.

Pure thought is pure, or it is not, yet it is beyond -- or whatever preposition you might use -- beyond thought altogether. Pure Thought is Greater than thought which can be discerned. You are deep in the Meaning rather than deep in Thought.

When you sing, you sing in a wholeness that can only be sung as you sing it. Therefore, you don't marshal it. Singing is beyond describing the contents of your heart. Describing has nothing to do with the actuality. This is just it: The actuality cannot be described without the actuality's fading into oblivion.

Yes, I describe you as the Wonderer of this which We can call non-thought, you the very one who is constantly pursued by thought even in sleep, even in dreams, even when you can't remember or outline or cover up or anything at all.

I do not mean unconscious thought or superconscious or supraconscious thought nor do I mean simply thought not yet thought of. What I mean is more like Being Its Self, the Kernel of Consciousness. The Kernel of Consciousness is like the seed that is housed deep in the acorn and is beyond vision yet exists just like that.

In this non-place, words can only fumble and disappear -- ah, beyond language, beyond words, beyond any approximation of semblance.

We speak of a State of Consciousness, a State of Knowingness. You are either in the State its Self or you are outside its borders, although the very point is there are no borders for this State to be contained in. We are not talking about an unbordered state any more than a bordered state. This state cannot be pinpointed nor demarked or even unbordered. This state is beyond being analyzed into thought, for analyzing dissolves the thought. Some things cannot be made into a formula for, at that point, you would have gotten outside what you wished to sort out and, so, lost it.

You may say you can make no sense of what I am saying. By sense you mean logic. We are speaking of Beyond Logic and entering a Land of Instancy and Wholeness, a land away from spitting distance from thought. Thought cannot be made to fit a mold when the Truth is that there is no mold.

Beloveds, Wholeness cannot be designated as this Wholeness or that Wholeness. Wholeness is, or it is not. The Whole Story is that there is Wholeness yet no description that can go along with Wholeness. Description can only lag.

You cannot wholly put description in your pipe and smoke it.
Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/you-sing-in-a-wholeness-that-can-only-be-sung-as-you-sing-it.html

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sat 13 May 2017, 11:48 pm

Heavenletter #6014 Accept Your God-Given Happiness, May 13, 2017 

God said: 
Give Joy to the World! This cannot be said enough. Joy to yourself as well, for you live on Earth and are indeed part of the world. There is no reason for you to be left out of happiness.

If you want to make a difference to the world, be happy. Don't try to be happy. Be happy. I wonder if happiness cannot be a decision you make. I wonder if you can allow happiness. Maybe you don't have to chase it down and find it.

Happy doesn't have to mean a desire fulfilled, although it could.

Happiness is not a desperate have-to-have sort of thing.

Happiness could be a walk around a lake. It could be seeing a sunrise or a sunset at its prime. Happiness could be seeing a kindness or a smile. Honesty could reap happiness. Happiness can be a quiet calm thing. A glass of water could be happiness. Cracking an egg could be happiness. The sky is the limit. There is no end to the little things that can be happiness, and happiness again and again.

I vote for happiness.

Happiness is always right around the corner. Is this a new thought?

Happiness is renewable.

Happiness can step right up to your door.

Happiness could be a new ballgown. Of course, you can have happiness without a new ballgown.

How you look at Life influences your happiness.

Finding fault isn't exactly a source of happiness any more than hunger is.

Happiness can take you by surprise.

Happiness can also be your daily fare.

Anticipate happiness. Indeed, happiness is on its way to you.

Let happiness claim you.

Shortening a skirt can give you happiness.

Cleaning your fridge can merit happiness. Mopping the floor.

There is much that can give you happiness. Even if you don't like a certain kind of work, getting the work done can give you happiness. Accept your God-given happiness.

What does it mean to be unhappy? Unhappiness is an idea just like happiness is. Trade in unhappiness for happiness.

Gather ye rosebuds while you may.

What are ten things that could give you even a little happiness today? And why not have these tidbits of happiness?

You don't have to be fussy about happiness. No need to be particular. Be happy even if your soft-boiled egg isn't cooked enough or is cooked too well.

You can be on time and be happy. You can be early and be happy. You can be late and be happy.

You are capable of stepping in a puddle, and you can still be happy.

What must you have in order to be happy? Not much really. All it takes to be happy is to be happy.

Why not be happy no matter what?

Why not thank Life for occurring haphazardly as it may do?

Why not thank your lucky stars?

You don't have to have happiness, yet you can have it. Happiness isn't something to stamp your foot for.

Who or what is to stop you from having happiness, or, for that matter, stop you from giving happiness away?

If you have to walk home, be happy to walk home.

If your car breaks down, consider this time as a respite.

What exactly has to take away even a little happiness from your heart?

What cannot add a little happiness? Perhaps happiness does not have to be on a scale. What does it mean to be extremely happy? And why must you have to be extremely happy in order to be happy enough?

Is your happiness something you own? Or is happiness something you accept. Is your happiness something to put off for another day?

Put happiness on your calendar.

Stoke the fires of happiness.

Let there be no days off from happiness.

Be lavish with happiness. Serve yourself.

Life costs too much without happiness

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/accept-your-god-given-happiness.html

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Fri 12 May 2017, 7:30 pm

Heavenletter #6013 For Whom Does the Sun Shine?, May 12, 2017 
God said: 
What is all this fuss in the world about? It can't all be nonsense, can it?

You are not altogether above the world. You get your hem caught on a nail. You are stuck often enough. Instead of going where it matters and reaching where you want, you may spend time trying to get unattached from a nail you are caught on. So much time and trouble for not much.

Where is your time worth spending? Not just on getting away. Go for where you want to be. Your day has come. No more just hanging out where you happen to be. No more just sitting where you have been. Now get up and move forward.

Don't panic. You are not asked to do more than you can do. What is meant to be yours to do is definitely attainable. There is no huge effort you have to undergo. Easy does it is to be your rule of thumb. Easy does it. Mosey along. Get thawed. Make hay while the sun shines.

Believe Me, for whom does the Sun shine? It shines for you.

Today is the day you come to Life. Today is the day you are immersed in get-up-and-go. Spontaneously, you do. Today is the day you get going. You begin to make a statement. You are not on a high horse, yet you get moving. What a good feeling this is - to be getting somewhere. You are not drifting in and out of consciousness. You are progressing by leaps and bounds. This is your day!

You have been waiting and watching for this day, and now it has come. You are on your way, even though you don't quite have it down pat. This doesn't matter, for the ice floes are breaking, and you are sailing downstream and getting a break in Life. You always kind of knew you were destined for great things, and now you are all set. You are getting locked in.

Your dreams are identifying themselves. You are getting started. You have reached the day when you move forward and discover what you are doing and why you are here doing it on Earth. Once started, there is no stopping you. You are here for something. You are not here for nothing.

Life moves you forward. You are on a serene path. What is asked of you is just right. This is your great entry into Life. This is your moment. You have been waiting for this. This is your debut, right in front of your eyes. You have gotten off that island you were moored in. Now you begin. You are getting ripe now. You are moving forward. This is it.

This is the day when you enter Life. This is the day you rise and shine and declare yourself a Citizen of Heaven. Today is the day you rise up out of the Ocean of Clear Sparkling Water. Today the Ocean and the Sunshine are the making of you. Warmth is in your Heart and on the land. Your Name is Love. You are Love Requited. You are on High. You fulfill all the Occasions of Life. Life is on the Rise. You are a Speaker of the Universe now.

Your individual self is beside the point from this day forward. Now you are a Forerunner of the World. You have announced yourself to your Self. You stand before Me in Our Radiance. You are disclosed now. The Truth is out. Truth prevails. Love prevails. You have caught up to what Love is in its True Dimensions. You are replete with Love.

Hallowed be thy Name.
Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/for-whom-does-the-sun-shine.html

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Thu 11 May 2017, 10:17 am

Heavenletter #6012 First Make Peace in Your Own Heart, May 11, 2017 

God said: 
It certainly seems that the world is too much with you too often. The thing is that you want plenty of everything. You want to ride the rapids while you also want to float on cool mountain streams. You want plenty of sunshine, and you desire plenty of the darkness of night too. You want it all while you want it, whatever it may be, when you want it. Confess, you love contrast, darlings. You want what you want when you want it, and, even then, you may not feel consoled. You want to direct traffic while, at the same time, you just want Life to happen. Beloveds, sometimes you give Life mixed signals.

If everything were your choosing, what would you choose? Not so sure, are you? What about choosing goodness and mercy for all? How about starting with that?

You might want to nix some occurrences that previously you had invited. Choosing Life inch by inch isn't so easy as you would have thought. Of course, some matters you are positive about, yet you're not positive about everything. Dear Ones, you simply don't have enough information to positively know where something might lead you. You may have some fear that, left to your own devices, you might miss out on something, or, on the other hand, you could be up a creek. You may want to be a leader, yet find yourself stranded.

Of course, you paddle your own canoe as best you know how. At the same time, you don't find yourself always at your best. How you would like it if there were no such things as best and least. At the same time, so-so wouldn't do it for you either. You might really like to be ecstatic all the time. Even so, sometimes you require grazing fields where you can simply be and chew your cud.

You may hear that there is a season for everything. As much as you might complain about winter ice and snow, there is something in them for you. Just as you might rail about the summer heat, you do love the contrast, will you admit this? You may want everything at your leisure, yet, at the same time, you can't keep changing your mind in the middle.

What would Life really be like when you could have your Life at your beck and call? It could be lopsided.

In any case, all this is daydream. You can't lay down all the rules. You don't know what could come from decisions you might make hither and yon. You wouldn't be able to do away with thunderclouds because it is not your wont. Randomness could lack merit. In any case, although Humanity's Consciousness can affect the weather, the Human Mind is not yet so savvy to know the extent to which you can withhold or unleash.

Have more trust in the Universe. It is a sound idea to trust in God. Give Me credit. There are decisions you are not yet ready to make except in foolishness. It may well be that the more you are sure you would know what you are doing, the more ignorant you might be. Yes, you could be foolish. Yes, you could indeed.

You may not yet fathom or appreciate the whys and wherefores of the world. This means nothing more than that. Beloveds, you are not as yet the Soothsayer of the World. Not by a long shot.

What genius would declare war? Isn't declaration of war a folly? Allowing the point of war to become a contest could be the height of folly. No one can declare that war is a decision of brilliance. Stimulating, yes. Brilliant, no. Battle is not to be proud of.
First, make peace in your own heart.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/first-make-peace-in-your-own-heart.html

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Wed 10 May 2017, 10:45 pm

Heavenletter #6011 Where Is the Fervor of Yesteryear?, May 10, 2017 

God said: 
How you would love your old fire back. Once upon a time you were lit up, and you leaped ahead in Life, running to keep up with your heart. At present, you may feel that your heart is lagging.

This realization holds great sorrow for you. It is as if you are left hanging out, as if your heart had resigned, and you are left without any heart, a cold stone, as if your heart will no longer bounce up again, as if your heart has backed out of Life and broken a contract. Your heart cannot abandon you this way. Your heart can't leave you in the lurch. No, not your heart.

Without your heart regaled in full mettle, you feel desolate. You can hardly swallow. You hadn't realized how important zest in your heart is and how dependent upon it you are.

You are speaking of this speeded-up enthusiasm that you once rushed to keep up with. Now it's like your heart lay itself down on the track and won't rally itself up. Now your heart seems to abandoning you for what? Where is the fervor of yesteryear? Can it be that your heart doesn't want to get up any more? That in terms of revitalizing itself, your heart wants to excuse itself? You never thought your heart would lie down as if out of steam. This is your own True Heart you are talking about.

You remember well how you used to have to prance to keep up with your heart's desires, and, now, sadly, your heart has retired and gone to pasture? This cannot be.

Your heart used to fly away with you. You had a jolly jaunt and raced down one track and then another and another. You and your heart zoomed full-fledged ahead as partners, and your heart flew higher and higher, and you kept up as best you could. Now your heart wants to compromise and slow down and not fly any longer? You were never prepared for this. It can't be that your very heart would ever want to back down from soaring ahead.

What can Life be without the thrill of the chase?

You never imagined that your heart would abjure and not get excited about what's next any longer, that your heart would just hang out and get by. You had had no idea of anything like this.

Your heart was always game for adventure. Now your heart hardly raises its head any longer, so it seems. This has to be something temporary. How can you possibly live your Life without a full heart raring to do a mad-dash up the line? What can Life be worth without your looking forward to it?

Oh, no, it can't be that your heart would simply shrug its shoulders and be dragged around when your heart always was chomping at the bit. Vitality just can't go astray. You always followed your heart. You always hustled to keep up with it. How can you get along without elation? Life always elated you. It stirred you so.

The sun always hung out with your heart. You were eager to know where your heart would take you next. How could it be that now your heart wants to sit by the fire and watch the embers like an old dog? No, no, no, not your heart.

It's fine for you to accept little pleasures. You are fine with that. You don't have to enter the biggest and greatest races, yet what will Life be without your racing forward eager to find out what comes next? Nope, it can't be that your heart is ready to sit by the wayside. That can't be so. You won't hear of it. You will not allow this to be true.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/where-is-the-fervor-of-yesteryear.html

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Tue 09 May 2017, 6:49 pm

Heavenletter #6010 Choosing Your Freedom from the Past, May 9, 2017

God said:
To what do you attribute your good feelings or more hazardous feelings to on this morning of your Life? What holds up your darkness? What holds up your brightness, do you think?

My answer is that your dear feelings are to be attributed to you, dear one, and to no one else. Your feelings are your Beauty, or they are your ugly. Otherwise, who convinces you that you are to think one way and not another?

You may say in protest: "God, if someone hits me, he hit me. I didn't hit him. How can You possibly say that someone who hit me is not responsible for how I feel?"

I don't say he didn't hit you. He was the impetus. He offended you. What I say and say again and again is -- you are responsible for how you feel right now. You are responsible for your reactions. No matter all the excuses -- if someone never liked you, if someone mistreated you, no matter what -- you still don't have to live your life building a case against him.

If you once had a teacher who didn't value you, how do you justify yourself for hanging onto unholy resentment and exonerating yourself from responsibility for your feelings now?

This is really a good thing that I am telling you, for, whatever despair you may be feeling, now, at this very moment, you are free to change your beliefs and your subsequent feelings. If you are not responsible, what could you ever do to divert your feelings? What good is there in maintaining hardened feelings and such ways of thinking? What good can come from being attached to old hard feelings? If you feel bitter, what good is it for you to decide you can only be bitter as if you have to be stuck? Your mind entraps you, not your circumstances.

There are people who have held grudges until the day they die. They seem to consider themselves wonderful to hold on so tight. What good can it be to hold a grudge? No one has to hold a grudge no matter how unfair a situation may have been. Even if a court of law finds the murderer of your loved one, for instance, guilty of the act, it is still you who is responsible for your holding on or your letting go whatever it may be which is, after all, your venom.

Which way are YOU better off? Whom do you punish when you pile on hard feelings to your wounded heart? It is you who keeps twisting the knife in your own heart. Who do you think gets hurt the most? Negative feelings hold no virtue for you.

There are remarkable instances where people give up their hard feelings. In some cases, not only have some let go of their vengeance but also have come to rally on behalf of the one who stole their beloved's life away. At the very least, everyone can let go of his or her claim to vengeance and interminable heartache.

At some point, you have to let yourself free. Let yourself free now. Whether an offense occurred yesterday, two years ago, or fifty years ago, give it up now. I don't say this is easy to do. I say that you can do it. I say you must do it.

It is not for you to act as a court of law. Your final say is not needed. Do you favor holding on or to letting go? Does it make you somehow wonderful to maintain fierce opposite of love?

You have to change your direction.

You may even disregard some people for no reason but that you don't like them. They get under your skin or something. Where did you get the idea that others are obliged to put up with your disliking them? There is always a time to stop disliking anyone you don't like or any list of people you don't like for whatever reason or no reason at all.

When is it long enough anyway to get over old pain? Dear Holders of Pain, it is never too short.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/choosing-your-freedom-from-the-past.html
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Mon 08 May 2017, 9:49 pm

Heavenletter #6009 When You Require Love the Most..., May 8, 2017

God said:
Fear not. Stress not. Strain not.

Be at ease.

If you are going through a rough time, no need to emphasize your discomfort.

When you have a sore toe, for instance, you would put your foot up. Rest it. Take care of it. You don't dance on it or put on tight shoes.

It is yourself you are being good to. You are connected to that foot of yours. It is part of you. You don't badger your foot or rail at that foot for being sore. You are not sore at your toes at all. Quite naturally, you soothe your toes as much as possible.

When your hurt is a circumstance in your life, a heartache, let's say, you may harass yourself over it. You may ask yourself pointed questions like:

"What is the matter with you? You numbskull!"

You may say: "How did you get yourself in this mess? Why were you so foolish? Now what are you going to do? How are you going to get yourself out of this?"

You may call yourself names. You give yourself a harder time than the situation calls for.

How can you be so rude to yourself who are your Life's Companion? You are in constant contact with yourself. You are someone whom I tell you is One with Me. Come, change your tactics, Beloveds.

When you require love the most, give it to yourself. Hand it over. Be courteous. If you knew how to prevent world events and personal events, you would.

One of the best things you can do is to stop berating yourself. Hey, so what? You flunked a test? So, you flunked it. Tomorrow is a new day. Today, help yourself get up. Be done with self-recrimination. The case of self-recrimination, now THAT is foolish.

Don't hammer at yourself when you are down. Consolidate your resources. Be your own goodness and mercy. What are you doing, hitting a good man when he's down, or throwing stones at a woman or child or doing anything ungenerous at all? Be as kind to yourself as you are to others, to most others, or even all others. Be good-natured to yourself. Why not simply be good-natured? No more snapping or snipping at yourself.

Just as you would offer someone else a seat and a cup of tea or some refreshment, offer these to yourself. Just as you would offer your arm to someone who was struggling to walk, offer your arm to yourself. Why deny yourself sustenance and ordinary hospitality?

Let go of grudges you hold to yourself.

Ultimately, you are to be your best friend. Be it then. Be a good friend. Come to your own aid. You neither have to be too hard on yourself or too easy on yourself. Let yourself be. If you have to nurse your wounds, nurse your wounds. Why on Earth add insult to injury?

You know, mea culpa can go only so far.

What greatness do you attribute from being one of the Les Miserables? Instead, be a Beneficent. Be a Ground-Breaker. Don't grind yourself down. You are a Spirit. Be good-spirited. Don't trample on yourself.

Start over, beloveds. From this moment on, never a discouraging word.

Creation is a great thing, and I created you. I created you in My Image. Don't knock what I created. I created you. I sure didn't create you to bad-mouth yourself.

I created you to inspire yourself and the world. I knew a thing or two when I created you. I didn't create you to be down-mouthed. I didn't create you to feel sorry for yourself. I didn't create you to be sour. I created you to increase the Beauty of the World. I didn't say you were created some time or another only when you feel like it. I said, "Now." I said, "Go forth." I said to you: "Amaze Me with Your Wondrousness." I said all good things to you and asked you to say the same everywhere to everyone and yourself.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/when-you-require-love-the-most.html

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sun 07 May 2017, 11:22 pm

Heavenletter #6008 The Chance and Dance of a Lifetime, May 7, 2017

God said:
There are many occasions when Life dazzles you, or stuns you, or outright interferes with your happiness. It often seems like this is how Life appears to you, does it not? As though Life turns out to be a thief who denies you your desires.

Life pulls switcheroos on you. Life is not taking advantage of you by showing you a different way. Dear Ones, you aren't taking advantage of Life either. You aren't competing with Life, nor are you playing unfair with Life when you keep going forward and perhaps dazzle it in one way or another? Give your best to Life.

Life doesn't demand that it prevent you from giving Life the Chance and Dance of a Lifetime. Life is happy for you to give Life your best. It's perfectly all right for you to show Life what you are made of. You don't have to hold yourself back. Hey, strut your stuff and stand Life on its ear! Life likes to see you reveal your substance. Life may just have a different vision for what is to happen in Life than you. It's all right for you to go for leading your own tour on Earth. It is more than all right for you to go for what you want, not in competition, but because this is who you are.

By no means, does Life say to you: "Hands off." Not at all. Life is invested in you. Life has your interests at heart. This doesn't mean that you are to stay still and not reach for what you want. Sure, smile at Life. Look at it kindly.

To be sure, Life has a mind of its own. No doubt about that. Life has every right. You aren't showing off. You aren't commandeering Life. You are not running a competition. If you can do a tap dance, go ahead. Life doesn't mind. Life may relish your dance. Certainly you are glad for it. I never said that you are not to perform wonders. Life doesn't set out to step on your toes. You aren't stealing a privilege away from Life. Two hands are better than one. You and Life are partners. We are all partners.

When it seems necessary to back off, chivalrously back off. If you have to take a back seat, take a back seat. Participate then at those moments as an observer. You and Life are on the same side. When it's Life's turn to dance its dance, it will dance, and you, dear ones, by all means, stand back and let Life do its thing.

Life has a lot to take care of and fit in. Your scenario is simpler. You don't have as much to consider as Life does. Of course, you only see part of the picture. Life's role is more intricate. All the same, you and Life work quite well together. You are two Champions. And there is I, of course. I influence you and I influence Life.

Life is not a flibberty-gibbet. Life is a solid worker. Life means no harm when you feel the bottom of your Life is pulled out from under you.

The lesson here for you is to love with all your heart, and yet not be attached. This is the zinger. You're not good at being unattached as yet. You like to come from a place where you insist on owning, when, in the world, you own nothing. At best, you temporarily rent or lease, but never do you own as you like to think of owning. No one owns his own begging bowl. No one owns tomorrow, and no one has a certificate of ownership from yesterday or yesteryear.

You are free, and everyone is also free from your expectations. You can also be free from your expectations. This is reasonable, dear ones. Try this one

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/the-chance-and-dance-of-a-lifetime.html

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sat 06 May 2017, 5:07 pm

Heavenletter #6007 The Best Scenarios, May 6, 2017

God said:
Life itself is a fantasy, is it not? You may scoff at the idea of a practical person like yourself fantasizing around when you are clearly solid and down to Earth, yet, no, I tell you frankly that you spend too much time fantasizing the dire tragic side of Life. Are you telling Me that you don't?

What is all your worrying and aggravating about if not fantasizing a limpid future that is opposed to all that you desire -- unless you do somehow prefer upset and havoc or consider them good luck amulets. No, dears, upset and havoc are not your lucky charms.

Rather, fantasize a future rich with what you desire. Surely, the difference between worry and fantasy are not far apart. Invite that which you desire. Make your will known loud and clear. Give the Universe no doubt about what you want to have.

You never conceded that you were someone who threatens yourself. Tell Me, what can all your worry be but ominous dire prediction? Drop worry like a hot potato. Kick worry away. Be done with exploring what you see as the worst that could befall a nice person like you.

Trouble in Life may arise, yet it is not for you to speculate on trouble. Get trouble behind thee. Don't give trouble your attention. Give your attention to what you desire to cull from Live. This way, you rightfully put the cart before the horse.

Never think again that you are smart to worry and consider all possible chances of what Life can visit upon you. Better to consider the possibilities you truly seek. You have heard that that which you seek is what you are to encourage. Would you rather perceive otherwise in order to consider every possibility? It is not necessary. It is counter-productive. Better to be unproductive than to be predictive of unwanted situations. I say it again. Keep your attention high. Hut! Hut! Hut!

When was it good advice to keep your attention on the worst scenarios? Toss such ideas out. Certainly don't invite them in.

Thank God, this doesn't mean that when you focus on every lesser thought that they will all come true. They do not have to come true. Why approach them, however, in the first place?

There is a school of thought or fantasy that says worrying the worst will keep trouble away from you. Have you heard of this? When someone asks you how business is today, you might say: "Not so good," as if it is good luck to say you are having bad luck. I do not wish that you make up stories. But if you must make up a story, make up a story in your favor.

If business is not good, why would you emphasize this as if this were a good idea? You don't have to color the world or anyone with gloom and doom. You certainly don't have to keep telling yourself a dark story. What I suggest is that sunlight can well show your practical bent. I ask you again, what are you looking for? What do you want? Which is your preference, clouds or sunshine?

It is a good idea to cast good fortune before you. You sure don't have to pretend with Me. It is not humility to drum up a poor package for yourself. I never asked you to choose bad news over good news. You don't have to trick yourself. Indeed, use your common sense, Beloveds.

Be a great success. You can give half of what you reap away. Enjoy all blessings. In My Name, reap.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/the-best-scenarios.html

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Fri 05 May 2017, 10:40 am

Heavenletter #6006 Catch Your Breath!, May 5, 2017

God said:
You can row merrily down the stream as well as merrily up the stream. Is there a better way to paddle your canoe? It may not be your favorite way. It could be My Way. Come with Me, then. I will accompany you.

If only you would stay in tune merrily. There is no need to panic. Even if you are certain of several reasons to panic, what good does panic do you? Panic props your eyes open, and you can't close them. You rattle your cage. With panic, you can hardly breathe.

Do yourself a favor and Me and the World. Slow down. Breathe. Catch your breath. No longer press the panic button. It is a waste of time and a waste of breath and a waste of heart. Save your resources. Conserve. Loosen your tie.

Focus on being free from panic. Don't blow your wad of energy in one place. Gather yourself.

Row your boat with a steady rhythm. You will get past the doldrums. Adjourn panic. All panic can do is tie you up in knots. Untie those knots. Get beyond the borders. This is your birthright. Think what this means. This means this is My Will. There is good here for you whether you see it or not.

Whatever difficulty you may be going through - the worst of it amounts to panic. Panic makes you desperate, as if Life has to be all or nothing. Life can be anything it wants when it wants.

Is ego the damage you consider the worst?

You know, there is no worst anything except as you determine it. Life is more than getting through. You will always get through Life. You can do better than getting through something. You are made for far greater than.

Life will always give you another chance. If your Life, as you see it, falls into disarray, no matter what, Life will always surpass itself. Give your Life space to grow.

Now, here's the thing: Life doesn't have to look a certain way. Life does not have to be programmed. Life can be as it is whether in royal clothes or in leisure togs.

There is no doubt that you would like to set up your Life as you wish. Life is free trade, yet not always as you wish, yet all is not lost.

Sometimes Life is more marvelous than you can possibly dream it could be. Sometimes Life is more fractious than you can imagine. Whether Life balances out is not your concern. Keeping one step after another is your concern. That you go forward is your concern. That you live Life is your concern. Don't leave Life by the wayside.

Regardless, when there may be something in Life just as ungainly as you perceive it, then be brave. Swallow your pride. Perhaps, Life may be insufferable for short or long. Inevitably, you make it through. There is something in your Life wanted or unwanted, that deepens your connection to Me. You may be muddling through Life. Nevertheless, you are living it. One way or another, you will surpass your Life. You won't always be out in the rain. Life turns this way and that. Life can surprise you this way or that. Life doesn't let draw your Life by hand just so.

Take Life as it comes. View it from other angles. See anew. You can do more than simply weathering Life. Weathering Life is not enough for you.

Sail through Life. Furrow throw the waves straight ahead. Be as light as a breeze. This is the spirit in which I made you.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/catch-your-breath.html

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Thu 04 May 2017, 1:35 pm

Heavenletter #6005 Under the Umbrella of Importance, May 4, 2017

God said:
Of all the contents of the world exists Oneness. This is as simple as pie.

There is a whole lot of palaver that goes on in the world, and it is all much ado about nothing. It is understood that all departures from Oneness are big stuff to you and big to the whole world.

What really matters is the Quiet State of Oneness. Oneness counts. Disparity, not so much. Life can get out of proportion here and there, now and then.

Until your final day on Earth, you are filled up with occurrences and events of great multitude. You fill yourself with excitation often noted as inconvenience of one kind or another. What a world!

Your Life does not have to be filled up so high and wide with so many ins and outs. Life occurs, yes, yet what occurs doesn't have to take up all the space and diversion and carrying-on it usually does. Is it only the news that makes up the headlines that matter? Only at the end of war does a newspaper ever say: "Peace is declared." Peace doesn't seem to hold the allure in the world that fussing may.

Everyone's Life gets filled to overflowing when you could claim peace just as easily as anything else. All your pockets don't have to be so full.

Sometimes it seems that you may divert yourself from the real goods. It's very possible that when you're honest, you find sturm and drang more vital and significant than peace. Peace might be too mild for you. You claim your sides. You foster that which you claim. What is really holy to you? When push comes to shove, where does your heart lie? Perhaps all of this furor in Life is purposeful in that you find out where your heart belongs.

It would seem that much of Life is filled with stuff. You stuff yourself with stuff. It's possible you crowd out simpleness in exchange for complication. Do you have Life topsy-turvy? When your Life is upside-down, who put it that way? Who surveyed it and found it wanting?

Everyone gives lip service to what's important. Does suffering and heartache have to be more important than the underpinnings of Life? Who says so? Who says what is said so?

Are results in a spelling test more important than living Life in Joy? What is really a big deal and what goes under the Umbrella of Importance?

Perhaps you have been on the wrong track all your Life. It matters where you are now. Where do you take yourself to? Where do you show your mettle? Or where do you hide yourself? Do you forsake yourself and blame it on Life or someone else? Did someone make you do it? Was Life a conspiracy? Did you conspire against yourself?

You are capable of proving your merit to yourself as well as you are capable of disproving your merit. Which is the hard way, beloveds, and which is the easy way? Which way do you choose? When all is said and done, which way do you choose?

No one forced you down a path. Wherever Life may have placed you, by and large, what you do there is your choice.

Life can change. Most assuredly, you can change how you meet Life and what you do with it as it appears. You can throw stones at it. You can swear. You can beg that your Life change before your very eyes. You may have to change the scope of your vision before Life will follow suit. It is up to you to get on a different horse, beloveds. Change your mount. If you can't change your mount, then change how you ride it. Rescue yourself.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/under-the-umbrella-of-importance.html

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top