Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 111 on Thu 12 Dec 2013, 2:28 am
Latest topics
» Asia Minor Turkey Missionary update PRAISE REPORTS & NEEDS
Yesterday at 10:42 pm by Admin

» NUGGET Today's Devotional
Yesterday at 10:33 pm by Admin

» Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY.
Yesterday at 10:29 pm by Admin

» Mrs. P's Haven of Refuge Inspirational
Yesterday at 8:57 pm by Admin

» Daily Disciples
Yesterday at 8:53 pm by Admin

» HEAVEN LETTERS
Yesterday at 8:48 pm by Admin

» ABOUT DONALD TRUMP
Yesterday at 5:56 pm by Admin

» Shooting on Las Vegas Strip kills more than 50, hundreds wounded
Fri 20 Oct 2017, 10:53 pm by Admin

» ISRAEL VIDEO'S
Fri 20 Oct 2017, 10:23 pm by Admin

» PROPHESY NEWS WATCH
Fri 20 Oct 2017, 10:16 pm by Admin

» FRANCIS FRANGIPANE MINISTRIES
Fri 20 Oct 2017, 10:11 pm by Admin

» THE MASTERS LIST Dean W. Masters
Fri 20 Oct 2017, 9:40 pm by Admin

» GOSPEL FROM ASIA
Fri 20 Oct 2017, 9:35 pm by Admin

» My Manna
Fri 20 Oct 2017, 9:29 pm by Admin

» World Famous Journalist Who Exposed Clinton Foundation Crimes Found Murdered
Fri 20 Oct 2017, 7:41 pm by Admin

» THE CLARION PROJECT
Fri 20 Oct 2017, 6:11 pm by Admin

» Gen. John Kelly: ‘Stunned’ After ‘Empty Barrel’ Frederica Wilson Politicized President’s Phone Call
Fri 20 Oct 2017, 6:07 pm by Admin

» WORLD ISRAEL NEWS
Fri 20 Oct 2017, 6:05 pm by Admin

» WORTHY NEWS
Fri 20 Oct 2017, 5:58 pm by Admin

» Ps 10-25
Fri 20 Oct 2017, 4:27 pm by clark thompson

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

HEAVEN LETTERS

Page 9 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: HEAVEN LETTERS

Post  Admin on Tue 14 Mar 2017, 10:34 pm

Heavenletter #5954 Be What You Seek, March 14, 2017

God said:
What wonders fill your Life right now? What are you glad about today? What matters to you right now? What manna from Heaven reaches you right now? What desires for good do you keep alive in your heart?
Dear One, think along this way: Whatever goodness and mercy and joy that have reached you, recycle them. For goodness sakes, toss out what gave you heartache. You owe yourself this much.
Ah, in Life as you may live your Life, what you don't have may seem more consequential to you than what you do have. If your mind is on worry, you may be sure you are thinking along the lines of fear and lack and all that which blocks you from realizing your desires.
Perhaps your cup runneth over right now with what you have not yet recognized. Even a push in an adverse direction is guiding you to go higher. Well, then, go higher.
Respect your existence today. Respect even the hard times. Looking back, you might even long for some of the goodness you skipped over so intent were you on the wrongs.
A sense of gratitude will lift your Life in the world. Gratitude will deliver great treasure to you. Gratitude itself is a great gift. Feeling ungrateful delivers woe. Guaranteed. Discover that for which you can be grateful.
Between your being good-natured or grouchy, which comportment delivers what you want? Which do you want to meet around the corner? Be what you want to meet. Don't be what you don't want to meet. Inevitably, it is yourself you will meet around the corner.
Be grateful, and, then, you will see that more to be grateful for will walk into your Life. Goodness and mercy will pile upon you. Goodness and mercy are piling up right now if you would but see. Look at your daily life with your eyes wide open. Welcome life to you as it is. Life has riches for you. Get over the concept of blame.
If you hold on to being ungrateful, more of that which to be ungrateful for will blithely into your life. This is a formula.
Oh, yes, in the relative world, everything is relative. Life is as you see it. Perhaps you don't see well enough. Perhaps, instead of seeing all the opportunity that surrounds you, you are bent on keeping score. Turn over a new leaf. Engage in noticing blessings. By your presence, make the world a welcoming place.
If you are good at yelling foul, find blessings instead. This is how you bless the world. We are speaking of Consciousness. Go ahead and bless the world in silence, and bless the world through your view of it. Expand your horizons, and so expand the Universe.
If you want to be blessed, bless the world. There are as many ways to bless as there is to struggle. Drop the struggle, and bless the world. I never told you to take it upon yourself to condemn the world by proving the wrongs of others. Proving the wrongs of others is much like vengefulness, beloveds. Don't give wrongs the time of day.
If you want to understand the world better, let go of preconceived ideas. Reclaim the world.
Have more confidence in yourself and not squander your Life on the offenses of others.
Be secure in Me.
Rise. Be what you seek.
Keep your eyes open. Be open. Look forward to today which has not yet unfolded itself. Look for the good. Look for the silver lining. Be gracious to the clouds. If you can't feel gracious to the clouds, welcome them anyway. The clouds won't stay very long. They will turn into blue sky and sunshine soon enough.
You are meant to be a Great Light on Earth. Shine your light. Start right now.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/be-what-you-seek.html

Thank you for including this link when publishing this Heavenletter elsewhere.

Copyright © 1999-Now Heavenletters™
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://worldwidechristians.6forum.info

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Mon 13 Mar 2017, 10:04 am

Heavenletter #5953 Life Teaches You to Open Your Heart, March 13, 2017

God said:
You are to respect everyone on Earth. Respect does not mean feeling sorry for someone. Feeling sorry for someone isn't respect whatsoever. Who are you to feel sorry for someone? Who are you to feel superior to anyone else? It is not for you to feel superior to anyone. Think well of yourself and be a blessing. Do not knock anyone. Do not mock anyone. Not once more.
Never again do I want to see you make fun of another and his way of life. I have seen you sneer at some others on occasion. I have seen you make a face behind someone's back. No, this is not My desire for you, nor is it desirable from any angle. There is no justifying this manner of mocking or being condescending to another human being who, like you, struggles on Earth. This is not to your credit. You are not here on Earth to belittle even one person. Mocking makes you less.
You are here to be cordial and cheering to everyone on Earth. This goes for political candidates and for all those who are no longer physically on Earth. How can you demean anyone and think you are a crackerjack to do this? Do not pick apart anyone else's life. It belongs to them. It is their life. Do not degrade yourself. Do not degrade another.
If you cannot love everyone right now, I understand. I understand you may feel stand-offish. To lower yourself to the degree of picking on someone and diminishing their Selfhood - no more. Never again.
If this has been a habit of yours to even see someone you don't know on the street and poke your friend walking by your side to look because you see a deficit in how the person is dressed or how the person is maimed or living in his own world, stop now.
If you have only done this once in your life, never do it again. What have you been thinking? Of course, you have not been thinking.
If you cannot find it within yourself to cheer someone on, the least you can do is to say nothing. Some thoughts you want to keep to yourself. If you have unkindly thoughts, change your mind. At the very least, do not share your sense of superiority with anyone, for you demean the world, and you demean yourself.
Do not think you are superior. You may be luckier in that you have nicer clothes. You may have riches. You may have a perfect figure. Enjoy what you have. Never make anyone less than a child of God.
You can't possibly know why you have spotted this person. You don't know the reasons for his being on Earth. He may not know his reasons. He may be serving a greater purpose than you. He most certainly does if you mock him.
Let Me tell you this. Someone you see as laughable for the way he presents himself to the world is a great teacher for you. It could be he is teaching you to open your heart. And if you feel pity for him, he has no need for a display of your pity. He has need of your looking him in the eye and regarding him as a fellow human being.
There is an expression in the world: "There go I but for the grace of God." This statement is understandable, yet it also hints at a sense of superiority. Dear Ones, in the first place, you do not always know what is the Grace of God.
In any case, I am asking you who read My Words to be the Grace of God.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/life-teaches-you-to-open-your-heart.html

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sun 12 Mar 2017, 9:48 pm

Heavenletter #5952 Enough of Your Objections to Life, March 12, 2017

God said:
It is not so hard to find a passion. What you have to do is to let go of all the objections in the world to it. Therefore, let objections go.
It's not necessary for fathers of sons to regulate what star their sons are to follow.
For instance, a college professor would want his son to follow in his footsteps. The son might desire this for himself as well, or he might not. He could be many things, yet what he chooses to become, let's say, is a fisherman.
Is it the sea he loves? Is his choice to assert himself to his father? In any case, to be a fisherman is his choice - or is it his destiny?
Some good people skip around in their choices, for their choices do not always stay. They may feel a need to choose as they choose when they choose. Or perhaps their choices are more likely something that happens to them. They simply find themselves in a different place, something like falling in love or falling out of love. It happens.
From the outside, a father could view the son as frittering his life away, yet who has the right to determine the Will of another? Who is closer to merit than another? The judger or the judged? Does one win and the other lose? Who can really account for anyone's life and all that befalls?
Maybe you made a choice in another lifetime, and your choice occurs now in this lifetime. What is not possible in this world that suits you or doesn't suit you?
How might your life turn around tomorrow and play out in a different style from what you are familiar with. A poor man can become wealthy, and a rich man can become poor. And, all in all, who from the outside can determine which is which or which is right or not. Oh, yes, your preference may be clear and may include its own failings. No one knows.
So this is why you take everything in your stride. If you are wealthy, rise above your wealth. If you are without money, rise above being without money.
Do you even really know the life you want, or do you just think you do?
What do you think you have too much of or not enough of? Whose bank accounts are equal, and what makes you certain they ought to be? Who has the say? Awake instead.
What treasure will tomorrow bring you? What treasure will you overlook? What will you behold, and what will you behold not?
Upon what does your life depend? Upon what do you think your life depends?
In the final analysis, your life depends on you. You may wonder about this because there is only so much you have a say in. You don't want anyone to say to you that you deserved what the world calls misfortune or that you didn't deserve your good fortune. Must Life be about a discussion of merit or failings?
In any case, you are the one who can say after the fact that one thing was a blessing and another was not. Later on, you could change your mind.
Whatever occurs, intend in your Life that you have picked a plum. Without resistance, you can herald the world as it presents itself to you. In any case, your life on Earth is something. No matter what, your Life is remarkable. You can make a great pie from only a few ingredients, and you can burn a steak. You can also be unaffronted by what occurs in life.
Ice cream can melt. Bread may be frozen. You may have eaten too much or not enough.
It's okay for Life to be just as it is. You can be alive to complain or to be glad that you are given many opportunities to grow and appreciate all the twists and turns and ins and outs of this unique life that happens to be called yours.
Be wary of not encouraging anyone to feel sorry for you.
Add Comment || Printer friendly version

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/enough-of-your-objections-to-life.html

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sat 11 Mar 2017, 11:30 pm

Heavenletter #5951 See the Beauty, March 11, 2017

God said:
Note the Beauty in the World today. Wherever you look, see something beautiful. Beauty does lie in the Eyes of the Beholder. Consciousness lies within you. If you do not see Beauty, it is you who is not seeing Beauty. You are the Beholder. Now, behold.
If today you do not see Beauty, look again.
At the very least, feast your eyes on every new day. A new day arises. You can also arise with new blessings today, new blessings that you give. Bless anew.
Love this world, this contrary world. Love it wherever you look. See the Beauty and love it.
See great courage. Be great gratitude for the new day I send to you with all the Love in My Heart. Think of it, I send you a new day every single day with Love. The sky is fresh and new. Be you fresh and new. Behold your new self. I renew you today. Now, renew the world while you look at it. Give the world Love, and you and the world are renewed.
Love is your gift, and Love is your sustenance. There is unending Love from you to circulate. All Love comes from Me. Pass it on. Say hello. Extend a welcome to this new day. Without fail, I bequeath each new day to you. To everyone, and to you, I bequeath this day. Find joy within this day from wherever you look. Capture the Love. Capture the Joy. Make the Love and the Joy and the Beauty your very own. I promise you a new day every day. Promise Me you will behold each new day as a New Blessing. This is how you fulfill My Desires for you.
Pay attention to the Beauty that surrounds you. Lap it up.
Today is the Greatest Day of your Life. And tomorrow is as well and more so. Look, and you will see the treasures the world abounds in. Look with your new Eyes of Love. Don't wait at the portals. Charge right in to see the manna from Heaven yourself.
Be the Seer of All the Bounty. I will never let a day go by without Great Bounty for you. Dark skies, light skies, all is Exquisite Beauty for you. You, yourself, are Exquisite Beauty. How could it be otherwise when Love is at the wheel?
Humbly accept the Greatness and Beauty I give to you. If you do not yet see, look around for where this Greatness and Beauty may be hidden.
You understand now, I believe, that this Beauty and Greatness create great courage in you. Unafraid, you come from a higher height.
I will tell you a True Story. There was a young woman in a concentration camp who wrote she had had the happiest days of her life there. How could this be? Her world was bigger than ever before, bigger than her circumstances, bigger than herself, and she served. She served.
She was not preoccupied with herself. She served Me and she served the community in which she lived. Without the opportunity of the camp, she might never have found this reservoir within herself. From her previous life of choosing nail polish and boyfriends, she found herself with a great opportunity to serve.
When she and the others were bussed to where they would be killed, they were singing. She leaned out the window and called out: "Tell them we left singing!"
Thus, you can know that, in whatever situation you find yourself, there is something good in it for you. Of course, this young woman did not think this out and analyze this. She fell into giving. Therefore, she grew in grace and became a hero and not a martyr, and so she graced all the Universe.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/see-the-beauty.html

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Fri 10 Mar 2017, 5:19 pm

Heavenletter #5949 How to Be a Light to the World, March 9, 2017

God said:
Whether the people you are talking about are right here with you or not, speak well of them as if they were right in front of you, or be still. Perhaps you think you are sparing people's feelings by waiting for them to leave the room before you speak.
Remind yourselves, beloveds, one reason you are here on Earth is to upgrade the world. You are meant to inspire. Do you think that your words reach only so far as the hearing range of your words? Even your thoughts unspoken are powerful. They reach across the whole Universe. There is no distance, beloveds. Distance is a fallacy among many others. You can make remarks behind someone's back, yet your words resound across the Universe. Your words reach everywhere.
Make your words match a truly friendly smile. Be a friend to the world and to everyone in the world. Take no pot shots. Heighten the vibration of the world. No exceptions. Don't mock any other as if this were a sport to engage in.
Bless every country in the world. Bless every politician. Bless every child. Bless. What more can you do, beloveds? There is plenty less you can do and have done. Now you know better, so now do better. Refrain from remarks. Burst into song. Shed bright light and mean it.
All people on Earth are looking for their light to be lit. Light up the world you are witness to. Do away with the critic part of you that discerns jokes at someone's expense. Treat yourself to Life without shadows of discomfort. You are a far greater influence in the world than you allow yourself to see.
Sing out the colors I ask of you. Leave behind the colors that do not shine Bright Light onto the world. Now it is for you to radiate Light. Now that you know better, you must do better. Remind yourself that there is no delight in spreading another's misfortunes. You are to be beyond the gossip stage.
No longer have you a need to downplay any other so that, by comparison, you lift your ego self a grade higher. This is not your purpose. Nor does it serve your heart. Close the window on even one disparaging remark.
Be a good fellow well-met who turns the world to a higher dial. Be a good Samaritan to the world.
Highlight your serving the Universe and Me. Watch your words. It is not for you to be careless when it comes to others' hearts. It is not for you to bandy around as if what you say is a lark and doesn't matter. It matters very much what you say.
Encourage all hearts. It is for you to be gentle. Never again do you run roughshod over anyone. Mind your manners.
Be beholden to kindness. Do not make light of others' concerns. Cut off no one from your basic heart of caring. Would you run someone off the road?
No one is telling you to pretend good feelings that you do not have, yet do not defame anyone in the name of Freedom, your Freedom. Watch what you contribute to the Universe. Be not loose-lipped.
Oh, well, the past is past. Start anew now. Every day, start anew. It is today We speak of. I call upon you to foster kindness in the world. There has been enough callousness. Now it is time to warm hearts, most especially your own. Speak kindly of others. Have no fun at any others' expense whether they are present or not.
Have a heart. Bear good will. Contribute glad tidings to the Universe at large and to individuals. Make room for everyone in your heart.
Release yourself from smallness. Engage in largesse.
Help Me out in serving greater Joy.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/how-to-be-a-light-to-the-world.html

Heavenletter #5950 Love Is in Bloom, March 10, 2017

God said:
When there is clutter in your mind, there may well be clutter in your Life. Dispense with clutter. Clean your plate. Clear your slate.
Are you more at peace in the world surrounded with objects just on principle? Do you dust these objects frequently? Do you admire them? Do you really treasure them? If they are not treasures to you, ask yourself why you covet them. What do these possessions mean to you, and why must you keep them? Are they like worry beads for you? They must mean something to you, but what?
Everything on Earth is an idea. Everything you fumble with is an idea. Could collecting possibly be a way to help you forget who you really and truly are? Surrounding yourselves with things could be a way to block yourself from your True Self who ascends far higher than the surface of Life. It's possible that attachment is a way to distract yourself.
You, who are a powerful Being, may veil yourself with all manner of things. You collect. You may even scurry to collect. Love human Beings, beloveds.
Beloveds, get away from hoarding anyway. Give instead. Certainly, do not hoard Love. Circulate Love. Love is not a distraction. Love is IT. Love is alive and moving. Love does not sit on a shelf. Love is always. Love is omnipresent. Living is meant to be about Loving and nothing but Love.
You don't conjure up Love. You expand Love. Love is fluid. Love moves. There is nothing more vital than Love. Love gives. Love does not take away.
Love your collections of Beauty. Go ahead, indulge yourself. The True Beauty you create is Love. Know the difference between love and attachment. Foster Love, and let your Love travel the world, travel the Universe, travel from one heart to another. Love is not kept. Love does not know how to collect dust.
Love Life. Love. Just Love. No need to make a business of loving. Promote love, love of God, love of Self. For Heaven's sakes, just love. Reveal the love in your heart to yourself. It is for you to know the Love that burgeons in your heart and deliver it to the world that hungers for Love, your Love.
Loving is immediate. Let go of the past and Love now. Love is alive and well, and cannot be collected and put on a shelf. Give out your Love to the world, to the masses, to the flowers, to every twig. Let your Love meet all hearts and leave an emblem of your Self. Love near, Love far. Just Love.
Love releases your heart to the Universe. Wherever you look, let there be your heart. Release your heart, now and forever. Your heart is not to be held back. Your heart is to be let go without cover-up. Love is Love, and that's it.
Love is the Truth of you. Anything less is not the Truth of you. Love Love, and let Love soar! Let your Love ring out around the world, here and there, and everywhere. Let your Love be well-begotten. Live Love and give Love as if there were nothing but Love in the whole vast world.
Be a light Mist of Love that lifts the world higher and higher. Lift your heart, and you lift all other hearts.
Let your Love be like the morning dew. Let your Love be like High Noon. Let your Love also be like the peace of twilight.
I will see your Love blooming, and I will look upon your giving Love, and I will say: "This is good."

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/love-is-in-bloom.html

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Wed 08 Mar 2017, 8:56 pm

Heavenletter #5948 Living on the Beach of Life, March 8, 2017

God said:
You favor the concept of more and more. You live this concept of more and more. There is something you can't quite put your finger on, yet you crave it. More wealth, more food, more stimulation, more sedatives, more and more "something", and yet nothing seems to satisfy. Whatever this more and more you crave may be, you don't have enough of it. Something is missing -- something you are meant to have and you don't see that you do.
You know you don't want to slough off on Life. You don't want to be idle in Life. Perhaps it is a High Purpose that you are missing. You don't exactly want to drift from day to day. Oh, you might wish to be at the beach every day, basking in the Sun, yet you don't even live near the ocean, or you may even drive by it every day on your way to work where you feel cooped up.
It's possible that your Life on Earth is simply a search, yet what you are searching for, you don't quite know. No one knows, yet you keep seeking.
As you desire more and more, even as you don't know what it is, you are seeking it. What you crave could be more of Me, more closeness with Me, yet you may find yourself stuck, unable to establish yourself in more of Me. You wish, yet you perhaps feel that your pocket of God has a hole in it. No matter how you wish and how you try, you are not aware of More of Me. Unwittingly, you just haven't had the deep pleasure of Me. You would if you could.
Whatever it is that you crave, you haven't grasped it, and you really don't know its name. You may live with this sense of not quite touching that which you are supposed to have -- or supposed to give.
There is something about Life that you want more and more of. No matter how forlorn your present Life may feel, you want to live longer and find this buried treasure you are seeking. Somehow, no matter what, you just can't seem to get enough Sun, even when you lounge at the beach all day.
Everyone is at the Beach of Life. There is no absence. There is the Ocean, and there is a shore, yet you feel you are not quite where you belong to be.
Your search is for more of your Self. You eat, yet not enough of the Fruits of Life. Perhaps Love passed you by. No matter how much Love, it is not enough. You are seeking still and left wanting.
There has to be more to Life than what you have, probably more than you seek. You see hints of this missing factor. You have had glimpses, yet glimpses are not enough.
What is it that is not enough? Not even satisfaction today is enough, for you know there is greater satisfaction.
Well, dear ones, perhaps Life itself is the Chase of a Lifetime, and you chase a dream. Beloveds, you are supposed to dream. Dreaming seems to be as close as you have come. How would you seek unless there were indeed something to seek? You are designed to seek more and more Joy until you discover that you are the Joy you seek.
Dream your Joy, and so call it to you.
You have held the idea that you are supposed to have Endless Joy -- and you are right. Pull yourself closer to Joy. Get Joy. Satisfaction is not quite enough for My children. Yes, it is Joy you seek, Unlimited Joy. Joy is Truth. Despite yourself, have Joy. Give yourself Joy. Big Self, little self, give yourself Joy.
Joy is in this moment, Beloveds. Take Joy in this Moment of Infinity, for you reside in Infinity.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/living-on-the-beach-of-life.html

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Tue 07 Mar 2017, 10:15 pm

Heavenletter #5947 Logic Goes Only So Far , March 7, 2017

God said:
Everyone on Earth wants to understand everything. You may say to yourself or to someone:
"If only I could understand. If only I could understand why such and such happened, why the flowers in my Life wilt, and why scrimmages and heartache befall to everyone, rich or poor. How can suffering exist at all, God, in a world You made for us to have joy in?"
Hark, Beloveds. It is your conjecture that your pinpointing a cause will make you feel better. All of Life, in terms of Earth vision, even if you could trace all the begats, so long as you uphold a sense of loss, your heart aches. In your terms, Life gives, and Life takes away, as if Life comes down to arithmetic.
There is a deep world belief in having to have and having to keep close by your side whatever you believe you possess. You keep it close to you for fear of Life's taking it away from you at the other end of the rainbow.
If all of Life is but imagined, and the having to have is part of your imagined Life, then how can anything that does not exist be taken from you? Ah, logic goes only so far. When push comes to shove, logic does not serve.
At the same time, what exists in the world that is not just an idea? Therefore, have ideas that settle your grievances. Have acceptance rather than grievance. Grief does not have to be valued, nor would I ask that you be heartless and fluff off whatever occurs on Earth.
Go ahead, howl at what you see as loss. How many times must you howl? How long a period of non-existent time does the world say you are to howl? Even the world seems to say that a year is long enough to wear black, yet, even the world has not enacted this as a law, and, yet, even in this contemporary day and age, access to grieving is easy.
Of course, the grief you feel is not something you prolong at your insistence, and yet, your grief goes on and on and recurs even when you are not expecting it. Suddenly, grief rattles your heart. Put your arms around the grief, and then move on, for the sun is still shining.
Perhaps your grieving makes you feel closer to what matters to you.
Okay, so something meaningful to you is irreplaceable. There are no two alike. Life is a diamond with many facets. Do facets have to have names like sorrow and pain? Remembering makes your heart ache, and you live your life despite your heart's aching.
Realization of forgetting also makes your heart ache, and you live your life despite this particular kind of ache. Ah, heartache carries its own sweetness. It tells you that once you had a great love or two or more.
The main thing is to make this Life you live today beautiful. It's okay to grieve and still have a bounce in your step. It's permissible to have several streams flowing at once in your Life, some free-flowing, some dammed up.
What does it mean that Life is what you make of it? This is true, isn't it? Ah, Life also includes what you don't make of it.
Make a truce with Life. Make peace with Life. Settle with Life at the same time as you don't settle for the past. Sometimes Life is like a stranger you meet by the wayside.
You are enmeshed in Life. Life is your occupation. It is also your hobby. Life is the school you go to. Life is like a door ajar, and you are always invited to enter and make Life grand.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/logic-goes-only-so-far.html

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Mon 06 Mar 2017, 10:29 am

Heavenletter #5946 Enjoy the Sun That Shines, March 6, 2017

God said:
Sometimes you have to bend. Sometimes you have to stretch. Sometimes bending low and stretching high are one and the same.
Sometimes you may feel that Life in the World is too much for you and that you can't take much more of it. You may say at one time or another that you cannot possibly take on one more blow. The Truth of the Matter is that you can. The Truth of the Matter is that you have, and you will forever more accommodate Life as it reaches you. This is a given.
You are definitely stretchable. You have no limits. None. You are an unlimited Being. That you have received a blow, or received several blows all at once, is an interpretation you make. Your interpretation makes all the difference in the world. If you didn't judge your Life, what might your Life be then? Your interpretations are your justification. Pretty much justifications are excuses for how you feel. It is too easy to blame Life as if Life were an outer experience.
Sure, things happen in Life that you would wish did not, yet you are responsible for your outlook.
Of course, your emotions do not have a spigot that you can turn on and off just like that. At the same time, when you are angry, for whatever reason, or for no reason, you chose anger.
Life is given to you as a gift. How you see Life is up to you. In one stroke, you are unable to revamp your view of Life, yet you are capable of growing toward a reinterpretation of how you see Life. Reset your thinking. This does not mean that you are to pretend. Your present pretense may well be your widely-held belief or beliefs. You are convinced that Life betrayed you when, all the while, Life is the making of you.
Indeed, there are times when your Life takes courage. Be courageous then.
Whatever happens in Life, you are required to move forward in it. You can't just stay still. Nor can you undo the past or make Life repent for how it turned out.
First of all, Life never turned out one way or another. Life is coming around the bend again just now. You may have been good at contemplating misfortune. This is a sure signal to start looking for stars in the sky, Beloveds. You may have to climb some steps. No one can climb them for you. Only you can lift yourself higher.
Life was never meant as an opiate, a sedative, or a placebo, nor was Life meant as suffering. Regain your belief in yourself and in the Goodness of Life. Lift up your eyes, Beloveds. Welcome Life. Uphold your Soul and the Divinity that you and Life are.
Life is far greater than you credit it. Start taking Life as you presently see it with a grain of salt.
It is inevitable that some bodies on Earth drop out, and other bodies continue. You may attribute death of the body to unfairness and a sense of loss and, therefore, grief. Yet the soul of your loved one is alive and well on another plane. In fact, you may mourn the loss of a loved one for years before the actual departure. You worry how you can possibly live without your beloved. When I take your Loved One into My Arms of Love, you bemoan your loss as the worst thing that could ever happen.
Actually, you may have compiled a long list of worst things that could happen, as if there were a law that great fear and sorrow must be incorporated into your Life. You may have started Life from the premise that Life IS insufferable and, therefore, you conclude that you must suffer. From your perspective, when it is a loved one you lose, or a job you lose, or an image you lose, let not your misperceptions countermand your Joy in Life.
Enjoy the Sun That Shines.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/enjoy-the-sun-that-shines.html

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sun 05 Mar 2017, 10:01 am

Heavenletter #5945 Speak Up, March 5, 2017

God said:
Here are some areas in Life you are not to hesitate or worry about so much as you may at present:
If you think you could be too bold, go ahead and be what you fear may be too bold. In other words, when you have something to say, speak up. It's better that what you have to say comes out in words now. Don't submerge what you have to say. Speak now. One way or another, whatever you hold back – it will come out. Let it come out directly in words before it reveals itself in resentment. Speak up now, and prevent yourself from banging down your tea cup later.
I am not telling you to be rude. I am telling you to be honest.
If you think what you have to say may be looked upon as silly or frivolous or unwise, say it anyway. Be silly then. Be frivolous. Be unwise. If you want to say something, it means something to you. You might even find that the person across from you doesn't see you as silly or frivolous at all. The person across from you may see you with the eyes of love. Take a chance. Bet on yourself.
Whatever you want to say has importance and relevance to you. Whose heart and mind should you adhere to – yours or someone else's? You are not here on Earth to toady to others.
Another way for Me to express what I'm trying to say is not to go around in circles. Don't be what you may think is subtle. You may be playing a game that has become a habit. You could be manipulating another, dear one, in the name of being polite or whatever.
What is more important -- to be polite or honest? Don't be so tactful that you are circuitous, and no one gets the point you are trying to make. You have a responsibility to speak up now, not later.
Honesty is refreshing. Honesty is such a relief. May you be surrounded with others who are honest. Honesty is sharing. You can be forthright in what you have to say. If you keep repressing what you have to say, then, when you finally speak, you may find yourself coming across as rough. No, dears, don't wait for an outburst. Say what you have to say now.
You don't have to figure things out well in advance. Be honest rather than clever.
By speaking up, you may well foster a friendship. I never told you to lie. I never told you to pretend to others or to yourself. Be at ease. You are a real-live person Be what is true for you within the bounds of your new freedom.
Depending upon who you are, of course, you probably won't go overboard anyway. If you are already shy, it may seem overboard to you. If this is the case, you feel this because you may have tended to put down your own feelings. It could perhaps be said that you "go along." It is possible that you want approval and acceptance more than to speak for yourself? Dear ones, who is going to speak for you if you don't? I am speaking on your behalf right now.
It is not selfish to be true to yourself. Now, if someone offers you a graham cracker, and you are not fond of graham crackers, it's okay to accept one. You are not meant to be a fuss-budget, of course. You also don't have to be a push-over. You can say, Yes to graham crackers and No to drugs.
I am encouraging you to have a higher regard for yourself. You don't want to pretend you are something you are not. Even if you feel you are the only one in the world who sees the world as you do see the world, be true to yourself. Otherwise, what are you doing with this that is called your Life?
Did someone inculcate into you that are to be a bump on a log?

You won't hear that from Me.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/speak-up.html

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sat 04 Mar 2017, 10:25 pm

Heavenletter #5944 A State of Consciousness Called Heaven , March 4, 2017

God said:
When you read a Heavenletter silently or out loud, when you hear a Heavenletter read out loud, you are in the Doorway to Heaven. Enter. All you have to do is to enter where all are welcome. All are restituted here in Heaven, in Heaven with Me. There is nothing mundane about Heaven.
Heaven is out of this world, the world that seems so real to you, yet isn't, while Heaven, which may seem so far away, is Real. Heaven is the Real Goods. Isn't Life amazing?
Heaven is Now. You imagine all this Life in the World. Life in the World is unforgettable. It is so much with you. You put your attention on Life in the World. What a novel it is. What an adventure. It is an ongoing adventure story, page after page, each page different. Your Life on Earth is a page-turner. Who can wait to find out what is next?
And you never know when you are turning the last page of this Fantastic Voyage.
Of course, you continue in Heaven which is quite a different kind of book. Heaven is not fiction, not at all. Even as Earth consumes you, Heaven is of great interest.
On Earth, or in Heaven, I am your Sponsor. Of course, you are never without Heaven. If it were not for the cooperative Presence of Heaven, you would not exist. Despite what you perceive, you are never without your whereabouts in Heaven. Heaven is the main factor in your life on Earth. There are no two ways about this.
Of course, in Heaven there is not here and there. Heaven is Heaven succinct. You are One with Heaven as you are One with Me. Oneness stars.
When you know Who you are and Where you are, all agonizing will stop. In Truth, agonizing doesn't exist. You know agonizing well, yet agonizing is not the Truth of you, not at all. No matter how you may convince yourself otherwise, you are nowhere but here with Me in a State of Consciousness called Heaven.
No matter how much you may see yourself on Earth, none of what you see is true, for you are in Heaven with Me. Herein is the Reality. How blessed you are to be in Heaven and to peek in on the world. Your True Home is in Heaven. Life on Earth is a story you read. You are fascinated with Earth. You discover something new every day, and none of Earth Life is actual, except for Love, of course.
The Door of Heaven is always open. Infinite is Heaven. Infinite are you.
Earth Life is a bag of tricks. It's got you fooled. On Earth, you are but a character in a book. As an individual, you, and everyone else, are real-seeming. Real-seeming is not true. All wear a cloak on Earth. On Earth, you hardly know yourself let alone your Self.
In the world, you locate yourself on the fringes. In the world, you are, more or less, fiction. That you are evident on Earth is not the Truth of You by a long shot. Of course, you keep turning the pages of Life on Earth. You are an avid reader. What you read is so interesting to you. Despite your intellect, you have forever, not forever and a day, but forever. Forever isn't long at all. It cannot be added to nor subtracted from. There is no true division nor true multiplication when the Truth is that you and I are One. We are One indivisible. We are One. Two-ness does not exist except in your fantasy. Yes, how you do fantasize. You go on and on with this fantasy you partake of. You twirl and whirl like a ballet dancer on Earth.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/a-state-of-consciousness-called-heaven.html

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Fri 03 Mar 2017, 3:48 pm

Heavenletter #5943 Birds of Desire, March 3, 2017

God said:
Beautiful Souls, there is something more to say about desires and their fulfillment. Yes, desire your dreams deeply. The fulfillment of your desires is on its way to you. Fulfillment of your desires rightly belongs to you. This is your birthright, no ifs, ands, or buts.
At the same time as you desire, let go of the necessity for your desires to be fulfilled. Don't push or pull them on their way. You lightly wish them well. You wave them on their way the same easy way the setting sun sets. Don’t be self-conscious or self-centered on your desires.
You have likely read in other places that, as you become enlightened, you are to become desire-less. What this means is that you release your desires in that you have your desires before you, yet you are not attached to them. You don't squeeze them. You embrace, yet you are able to let them out of your sight.
You may wonder how anyone can do this, to desire with all his or her heart, and let the desire fly on its own wings. You don't do it, beloveds. That is just the thing. You allow it. Your desire is something like a caged bird that you love. You free it from its cage. You welcome its freedom, and if the bird comes back, you throw a party for it upon its return.
Unattached to results, you let your Birds of Desire fly as they will. This is also your heartfelt desire, and so you free yourself as well.
The world is not obliged to serve your every wish. You are to be the freer of everyone and everything.
When in the past you resented someone's attitude to you and/or how they treated Life altogether, now you shrug your shoulders and say: "Well, this is Tommy being Tommy," or: "This is Esmeralda, just being Esmeralda." You let go of imposing rules, and so you free others to be as they are.
So, the other side of allowing freedom is the acceptance of Life as it happens to be.
Who would have thought that letting go and acceptance were such partners?
You understand now, that this freeing and acceptance, are not something you perform. Always, you have lived Life by the way you see it. You are doing the same now, only from a higher place. You can only see from where you are. This is nothing new.
You are not attached to even being holy. Perhaps somewhere somehow, this was a decision of yours. It could be, yet you also let the decision go and so free yourself. You free yourself from force, from duty, from obligation, perhaps from having to be what you are not as yet. You free yourself to live Life as it happens to appear.
Beyond allowance and acceptance, you even applaud Life as it reveals itself. From acceptance, from applauding, you find you love Tommy and Esmeralda without trying at all. You find you love their obstinacy. You find you love even everything about them that you used to object to with all your might.
How your stance in the world has changed. This may well have been one of your desires, yet you did not make this change within you happen. The change came to you as a gift. You welcome the change, yet you cannot take credit for it. You are glad. The change in consciousness is something that happened to you, and you thank God for this change. What a proof of growth this is, that you can now let someone be as he happens to be. No longer do you have to improve others, and so you are improved.
How do you like these apples?

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/birds-of-desire.html

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Thu 02 Mar 2017, 10:04 pm

Heavenletter #5942 The Miracle of Life on Earth, March 2, 2017

God said:
There isn't anything I can't do. There isn't a miracle that I cannot perform. I perform what the world calls miracle after miracle every day. You may be sure that this whole Life on Earth is a miracle. All of it.
This wealth of wonder on Earth does not mean, dear ones, that I will always give you what you want when you want it. When I don't seemingly come to your aid, you may think this means I don't love you. I love you all right. My Love is not at issue. I serve you, yet I don't always follow your will. Did you think I am always supposed to?
Your Life is not separate from everyone else's. Don't take any hurt that you feel or neglect that you may feel as evidence that you are not loved. We serve each other, you and I, and yet Our relationship is not quite a matter of keeping up with each other. We are reciprocal, yet you can be remarkable and still not be rewarded as you envision reward. I am a Giver of Gifts, yet I am not Santa Claus.
All your desires do not always come true. All your desires do not have to come true. Desire deeply all that you desire. Desire all you desire, yet you don't have to have the realization of every desire. You do not have to depend on Me to fulfill your every desire. Our relationship is not about a trade.
You may not know what is opportunity and what is not. You may think you know what is in your best interest. You think you do. You know what you would like.
When a loved one of yours leaves Earth, it is impossible for you to see how there could be any good in this. Do not think I am withholding from you, or teasing you, or not caring about you. You cannot commandeer what Life will bring. In this lifetime, you may not ever understand why you don't reap all that you want, or, for that matter, will you always grasp why great good fortune visits you when it does. Life is not all about what the world calls merit.
You may rate yourself and rate Me according to how your Life suits you. I do not love a King or Queen more than I love you. Nor are you to rate yourself less than royalty either. Certainly, your particular position in the world isn't the whole story of you. I see higher and greater than what the world may say, and so must you.
Be happy to be alive. To be alive on Life is not nothing. It is something. Life on Earth is a remarkable gift. Regard Life as such. You are not here to have everything handed to you. You may think that would be so wonderful – your wish be My command. You would love to receive first class service everywhere all the time. Beloveds, be the server. Do this, not to earn a future service, but to serve. In Joy, serve.
Your giving blessings to others is not a means. You do not serve with return in mind. Your return will be immediate, however, in the serving itself.
You are already good. You are here on Earth to learn and to grow. Everyone on Earth has this opportunity.
When you plant a seed in the ground, you don't have to tell the seed what to do. You don't have to tell it to become a daisy or an apple tree. It is already built in to the seed the Greatness it will grow to. Whether the seed is planted on the side of a road or in a palace garden makes no difference.
It is the same here on Earth for you. Your Greatness is built in as well. That you will reach Great Heights is assured. Everyone's Destiny is Greatness. Everyone's Greatness unfolds as it unfolds. Born in a palace or in a barn, you will come to Greatness. This is inevitable. Yet everyone has his or her own route.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/the-miracle-of-life-on-earth.html

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Wed 01 Mar 2017, 11:15 pm

Heavenletter #5941 The Past Is Only an Idea, March 1, 2017

God said:
There is to be no repenting. When you make an error, correct it and then keep going. Don't weep over it. Don't rue it. A mistake, no matter how serious or how ridiculous, is an error. Even if you did do something averse on purpose, it was an error.
If you committed a deliberate action that was hurtful, now in your higher consciousness an action you would not commit, don't belabor it. At the time, you thought you were right. You didn't know better. Now you know better. Congratulate yourself, and free yourself from aching regret.
Undo the deed by letting go of it. Get out from under the yoke of guilt. Guilt doesn't behoove you or anyone. Now come from a higher place. Do not identify yourself with a past action. There is no profit in it. Be glad you have grown, and keep going forward.
The act of nurturing your conscience and feeling bad about the past is not elevating. Be done with the past. Expiate the past with the present. For Heaven's sake, this is the right thing to do. Agonizing over the past is not the right thing to do.
Feeling guilt is a not a beneficial state of consciousness. Go, make the world a better place now with you in it. You are you now.
You are not you back then.
Listen, do not sweat the past. Do not occupy your heart or mind with the past. Daily, let go of the past. Do not harp on your past mistakes. Not harping on your past mistakes is not the same as excusing or babying yourself.
No one can undo what has been done. Take care of now. Give yourself a break. Even within yourself, let bygones be bygones.
As for embarrassment, let go of it. As for shame, you have to let it go. Be glad you know better now.
Do you know how much energy is accumulatively spent on agony over past mistakes? This energy can be better used on something more viable than the past.
I am telling you strongly to get out of the idea of the past. The past is an idea. You are to get off that idea. The future is not exactly the opposite of the past either. Where are you right now?
There are good people who can't sleep, for they rue even a nothing event when they were in first grade. The teacher made it big. The class laughed. They were humiliated. What a waste of time to flip the pages of the past and rue it.
In fact, the future doesn't exist either. The future, like the past, is only an idea. Have a higher picture of yourself right now, and sleep at night.
You know I tell you to dream big. You may debate that this is future-oriented. Dreaming big is recuperative. Dreaming big is not effort. Dreaming allows you right now to climb higher. Dreaming big is part of the present.
Nothing is idle in Life. Life in the world is about change. I am telling you to absolve yourself from the past. I am suggesting that you live right now in peace and harmony with yourself. For anything in the past that lingers, no matter how big or how small, forgive yourself and move on. This is very practical advice I give you. This is Realistic.
If you have made an error, don’t make it again. And this is the same as to say to move on in Life. Move on in Life itself. Don't stagnate in a pool of guilt or anger or anything unworthy of a Child of God. Let go. Once and for all, get the past off your mind.
Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/the-past-is-only-an-idea.html

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Wed 01 Mar 2017, 10:36 pm

Heavenletter #5941 The Past Is Only an Idea, March 1, 2017

God said:
There is to be no repenting. When you make an error, correct it and then keep going. Don't weep over it. Don't rue it. A mistake, no matter how serious or how ridiculous, is an error. Even if you did do something averse on purpose, it was an error.
If you committed a deliberate action that was hurtful, now in your higher consciousness an action you would not commit, don't belabor it. At the time, you thought you were right. You didn't know better. Now you know better. Congratulate yourself, and free yourself from aching regret.
Undo the deed by letting go of it. Get out from under the yoke of guilt. Guilt doesn't behoove you or anyone. Now come from a higher place. Do not identify yourself with a past action. There is no profit in it. Be glad you have grown, and keep going forward.
The act of nurturing your conscience and feeling bad about the past is not elevating. Be done with the past. Expiate the past with the present. For Heaven's sake, this is the right thing to do. Agonizing over the past is not the right thing to do.
Feeling guilt is a not a beneficial state of consciousness. Go, make the world a better place now with you in it. You are you now. You are not you back then.
Listen, do not sweat the past. Do not occupy your heart or mind with the past. Daily, let go of the past. Do not harp on your past mistakes. Not harping on your past mistakes is not the same as excusing or babying yourself.
No one can undo what has been done. Take care of now. Give yourself a break. Even within yourself, let bygones be bygones.
As for embarrassment, let go of it. As for shame, you have to let it go. Be glad you know better now.
Do you know how much energy is accumulatively spent on agony over past mistakes? This energy can be better used on something more viable than the past.
I am telling you strongly to get out of the idea of the past. The past is an idea. You are to get off that idea. The future is not exactly the opposite of the past either. Where are you right now?
There are good people who can't sleep, for they rue even a nothing event when they were in first grade. The teacher made it big. The class laughed. They were humiliated. What a waste of time to flip the pages of the past and rue it.
In fact, the future doesn't exist either. The future, like the past, is only an idea. Have a higher picture of yourself right now, and sleep at night.
You know I tell you to dream big. You may debate that this is future-oriented. Dreaming big is recuperative. Dreaming big is not effort. Dreaming allows you right now to climb higher. Dreaming big is part of the present.
Nothing is idle in Life. Life in the world is about change. I am telling you to absolve yourself from the past. I am suggesting that you live right now in peace and harmony with yourself. For anything in the past that lingers, no matter how big or how small, forgive yourself and move on. This is very practical advice I give you. This is Realistic.
If you have made an error, don’t make it again. And this is the same as to say to move on in Life. Move on in Life itself. Don't stagnate in a pool of guilt or anger or anything unworthy of a Child of God. Let go. Once and for all, get the past off your mind.
Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/the-past-is-only-an-idea.html

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Tue 28 Feb 2017, 7:33 pm

Heavenletter #5940 The Light of God, February 28, 2017

God said:
Do you think that commitment requires a lot of determination and discipline, as if commitment comes spectacularly from dint of will? This is not how I see it. Commitment comes not from any kind of determination except for the happenstance of the depth of your desire. Commitment is something that comes your way, and you don't have a say about it. It walks in bidden or unbidden. It’s there, or it’s not.
A great artist by dint of his love for expression has to paint or sculpt. Art is so needful of expression that the artist has no choice. The same for a musician. He must play his flute. A composer must compose. He chooses, yet he has no choice.
A great artist still has to clean his paintbrushes. He cleans his brushes by dint of necessity. Cleaning his brushes is an outer necessity. His art is an inner necessity. The artist of magnitude paints because he cannot help himself. May everyone have such a deep desire within that he or she cannot withstand.
A baby wants to nurse, and a mother wants to nurse her baby. It is no sacrifice to take care of her baby. It is what the mother desires to do.
Of course, many people on Earth live by the sweat of their brow. They have a schedule, and they follow it. They go to work at 8 a.m. and get off work at 5 p.m.
Their dedication comes not from the fullness of their heart yet from a different kind of dedication, perhaps dedication to supporting their families or dedication to eating! Their greater joy may come when work is over. Their joy in sports, for example, might not be so strong if they had all day to do whatever they wanted to – if they knew what that was.
Restrictions also have their gift to give.
It is not everyone who has a great passion. The world needs appreciators too. Art museums require people to come to gaze at its content.
Concerts need people to come for the joy of hearing the music.
In the world that you may not always feel you fit into, there is a place for you, and you serve.
The artist is not thinking: "I must paint in service to the world." He is painting because his love of painting is so great that he cannot help it. At the same time, he is serving the world, and so are you.
Whatever you are doing, you are serving. This is inevitable. You are serving God and man and the world, and you are, therefore, serving yourself.
You may well not get accolades for your service. You are the one who has to know that you serve. Serve well. Serve yourself joy in whatever simple acts you perform.
If your job is to pick up litter in the street, know that you are serving. You do not have to predominantly serve yourself. Your greatest joy may come forthright from serving others. You, of your insular self, are not enough to serve.
Getting back to the great artists and musicians and writers, businessmen and women, designers, hair stylists and so on, sometimes the fire dims, and you move in other directions. This, too, is Life. Seasons change, and sometimes you change as well whether it is your heart’s desire to change or not. Surgeons and musicians alike have injured their hands.
For no known reason, passion can fly the coop. You may go from one passion to another or feel bereft of passion. Life has many facets. All possibilities exist, those you favor, and those you do not.
You also have the opportunity to be where you don't want to be and, at the same time, give joy and reap some too. It is through giving joy that joy greets you. Even in dire circumstances, you can give out Rays of Light and so reap joy and share The Light of God beating to the The Tune of Love.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/the-light-of-god.html

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Mon 27 Feb 2017, 6:55 pm

Heavenletter #5939 A Soul in Costume, February 27, 2017

God said:
There is such a thing as Destiny.
You are destined. You grow to your Destiny. Ultimately, you are destined for Greatness. You are destined for Greatness right now.
You may be destined to be an artist, or you may not be destined to be an artist.
You may be destined to be a schoolteacher, or you may not be destined to be a teacher. You may be destined to learn.
You may be destined to do what you are doing right now -- a bookkeeper, a truck driver, a politician, a writer, even a Godwriter. Remember? There are no accidents.
Your Destiny also can change of its own accord, or it may not.
It seems uncanny, yet where you are right now, comfortable or not, is where you are destined to be, short term or long term.
Your ultimate Destiny is your awareness of Our Oneness, often named Enlightenment.
The fact that Destiny exists does not make you helpless. In Life, you are swimming to shore. Everyone has his own way of reaching shore, some direct, some all around the block or all over the world. You are the one swimming.
You are destined to travel, for instance, or you are destined to stay home. No one is a pilot by mistake. Or soldier, sailor, tinker, tailor etc. No one is where he or she is by mistake. Of course, you may see error, yet what you see as error is leading you or pushing you on to your furthermost Destiny.
You have often wondered where you would be or what your life would be like if you had veered in another direction instead of the one you did go in. You do have some choice along the way. For one thing, you have the choice to smile.
Since Destiny exists, you might ask: "Where is Free Will? Can both Free Will and Destiny exist?"
Yes, they can both exist. They co-exist.
Do you consciously know your path or your many paths ahead of time? Maybe Yes, maybe No. Probably not.
Regardless, you are somewhere.
Of course, time and place exist in the world, yet where you really abide is in Infinity where time and place are not.
In this Heavenletter today, We are speaking of your Life in the world as it is as you think of it while you are on Earth, a Soul in Costume, running around, carrying an ID that calls you human Being. The Truth is that you are Being. You are a Being with the illusion that he is an individual with an ID. You masquerade on Earth. You dance to one certain tune or another.
Do not think for one moment that you are wasting your so-called time on Earth. More is going on than you can even contemplate. You matriculate on Earth, and one day you will graduate, even as, all the while, you are contemporary in the Consciousness of Heaven. You are in two "places" at once – or in more than two places, it could also be said. Nevertheless, all the while, you are settled with Me, for We are inseparable. In ignorance, whatever you may think, Our Connection stays and cannot be severed. NEVER.
The world seems like a strange place to be in. How many times have you wondered what you are doing here seemingly confined on Earth, presumably filling up space as if you had nothing better to do.
You may have no idea of the heights you reach even as you are in a body as you are presumably tied to Earth. At present, under the spell of gravity, you don't know how to flap your wings and to take off for other seemingly-far-away-galaxies.
You don't even know where you have been and where you will yet journey to, even as, all the while, you are in My Heart and in Infinity where Heaven, as it is referred to, blooms.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/a-soul-in-costume.html

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sun 26 Feb 2017, 9:36 pm

Heavenletter #5938 One Key Word, February 26, 2017

God said:
There is no law that says you must be thrown by what occurs in Life. Will you confess that what upsets your experience may be extreme? No matter how you may genuinely feel about someone else's misinterpretation and offense, confess that you are not the fire department who must put out a fire. Why must your alarm go off?
Okay, sometimes Life is upsetting. Now direct your attention to letting the upset cool down. In a calmer setting, more settled, how would you handle the situation now?
Honestly, you had a knee-jerk reaction. Somehow, a situation or something someone said, set you off. It got your dander up. Something from the past, no doubt. Perhaps something from the past that you have no conscious recollection of.
If you did not feel agitated, how might you respond?
Here's what you can do the next time you feel disturbed by what may well be an innocent mistake and, really, not so heavy-duty as you saw it. The answer I have for you is one word, only one word. This may be a revelation to you. It will save you grief.
It is not the one word Love. In your upset, you do not feel Love at this moment. And to Love isn't something to try to do. Trying doesn't work, does it? Love doesn’t come by force.
The one word is not Patience. All you need in the midst of your internal explosion is to be told to be patient – you might bounce off the ceiling if someone told you to be patient as if you could muster patience just like that.
Your gut reaction may well have been to go to battle. Not exactly a war, but you put your dukes up and were ready to fight. Perhaps, your heart was saying to the one who offended you: "How dare you?"
Does any of this ring a bell with you? In the past you have jumped the gun. Is it possible that you are jumping the gun again?
The one word would not be: "Drink," although drinking water is always a good idea.
The one word would not be: "Hide."
The one word would not be: "Deny."
The one word would not be: "Explain."
The one word would not be: "Vent."
The one word could be: "Wait."
The one word could be: “Pause.”
The one word could be three words: “Not so fast.”
Give it a day before you respond. At the time the offender stands right before you, you don't have to blow off steam. You can simply say, most importantly to yourself: "I'd like to think about this."
It is almost a sure bet that by the next day, you will not feel so emphatic as you had. You have had a chance to deal with your feelings. Your attention was called to something that exists within you. Your hot temper is yours. Something within you was set off. And it is you who will come to a more even temperature.
Even if someone committed an offense against you so serious that a court of law would sentence him or her to life imprisonment or death for what was done to you or to a loved one of yours, it was all within the offender. This is not to take away from what happened – I am trying to say that as your feelings are within you and not attributable to anyone else, in the same way, an offender's acts have nothing really to do with you. You feel it personally; you suffer it, yet it is not yours. You happened to be there.
There is much more to Life than how it appears to you. By the same token, there is much less as well.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/one-key-word.html

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sat 25 Feb 2017, 10:56 pm

Heavenletter #5936 Thrive! Thrive! Thrive!, February 24, 2017

God said:
You are here on Earth for far more than to survive. Survive has taken on the meaning of barely making it through, just getting by, going through great trials perhaps, running through a gauntlet, or crawling through a desert and not dying of thirst. Surviving, as it is understood today, isn't much, perhaps hanging on by your teeth. In My book, surviving isn't meant to mean hanging on by your teeth.
Super in Latin carried the meaning of super, over, above, more. Vivere means to live. Survive meant far greater than mere survival. Let's substitute the word thrive. It is My desire that you thrive on Earth.
I put it to you that you are to enjoy your sojourn, not make the best of it as it is understood, but to have a good time as you learn the ins and outs of living on Earth. Making the best of dreariness is not My dream for you. My dream for you is opening up the sky for you and embracing you to Me and Our Kingdom of Heaven.
Set your sights higher. You are meant to lift the world. You can do this by living in Joy, in Joy for the good of all. By no means are you to relinquish Joy – to give it up or to never have it as if this were by some stretch of the imagination good for your soul.
There is no merit in lackluster. There is no merit in suffering. There is merit in Joy. How can you give Joy unless you have Joy within you to give?
Hear Me clearly: I have never thought much of suffering. I never thought it was a wonderful thing. I never wanted you to appropriate suffering. I gave you Earth as a garden for you to tend.
With enough Joyous Gardeners of Earth, what could Earth be? It would be the Garden of Eden. Why not? Why couldn't Earth be a Fulfillment of My Desire?
You may be waiting for Me to wave a magic wand so you will see the Glory of Heaven on Earth. The magic wand for you to wave is Joy, Love for goodness, and simply Love. All that is needed for All Beauty on Earth to Arise is you, Beloveds.
I prod you. I say this in a hundred different ways. Re-purpose yourself on Earth, and you will spontaneously create Heaven on Earth for all to partake of.
There are no slugabeds in Our Kingdom. Yes, on Earth, there are slugabeds. A slugabed is someone who stays asleep and waits for another to make a Difference in the World.
If you truly want to change the world and not rant and rave at it, then add your Joy to the pile. You have your own range of influence. Right where you are, you can be a leader of this Enterprise called Joy.
If you are bedridden, you have a range of influence.
Regardless of your situation, regardless of what the world thinks of you, the influence you have is Infinite. Be you a murderer on death row, you can influence the world in the ways I seek. Each person on Earth is already influencing the world. If you have previously smeared the world, you can now brighten it. Your medium is Joy. Paint the world with Joy.
No matter what, you leave your mark. Leave the mark you wish to leave. Welcome Joy and give it away. You are a part of a throng of woe, or you are a part of a throng of Joy. No one needs your adherence to the past. Light the present.
Be Joy, Beloveds. Love the world and uplift it. Create Joy. I say you can make all the difference in the world, and you can make all the difference to the world.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/thrive-thrive-thrive.html

Heavenletter #5937 Clay Sculptured into a Work of Art, February 25, 2017

God said:
Once upon a time, when you rubbed Aladdin's Lamp and had only three wishes, you made a wish that all your future wishes would also come true.
Now that you have gained more experience and more wisdom, more of your wishes concern the world at large. Now you would wish that everyone in the world find his or her True Love, not only you. Now you would wish that there would be good food enough for all on Earth, not just for you and your family, and you would wish for peace and love on Earth for all without end, no longer only for your personal peace and love and so on.
You also might have wished that you live forever, is that not so?
Of course, the Truth is that you do live forever. Everyone lives forever. Infinity is on a grander scale than the physical. The physical is a certain format of you, the Spectacular Soul that you are. The physical is an outfit you put on for this time around. Even the outfit, the body you wear, keeps changing even as We speak.
This is not to be bemoaned. Roses can bloom on your cheeks. Once you were lame, and now you can walk. There are many many welcome changes. Did your heart sink at first when I mentioned changes? Even changes you don't want have meaning for you. What you call death is one of those meaningful changes.
Shakespeare said: "Parting is such sweet sorrow." That is true only so far as it goes.
The deeper Truth is that there is no parting, and there never was. Oneness means Oneness.
You are Eternal. This is good news. Just as soil can be mud, it can also be Clay Sculptured into a Work of Art.
The whole world is changing right before your eyes. The world changes. The world has to change whereas Heaven is unchanged, and you are a carrier of Heaven. You are also an inhabitant, if you but knew. You are rising right now as We speak. You don't have to notice changes for this to be true. When you are a child, you don't see before your eyes that you are growing an inch.
In the world you may be one of the most beautiful people in the world, and no one notices on a particular day or ever notices at all. This doesn't affect your Beauty. And I am telling you, regardless of the body you wear, you are beautiful.
The notice of the world – it's nice to have – yet it doesn't change your Beauty. It's a good idea for you to listen to Me more than you listen to the plaudits of the world. The world is ever-changing. What is popular today almost certainly won’t be popular next year.
I, on the other hand, am unchanging. What can deter Me from loving you? Nothing. Nada. Nothing and no one. I love My Creation, and I created you. It is said I made you in My image. In all My Love, I created you. You are My Treasure, and you are My Treasure to Behold. What more do I want than you?
You are the work of My Heart. I say also the work of My Hands. Of course, you are My Hands. You do My Will. And if, presently you don't, you soon will.
Lean in My direction. Allow your heart to lead you to Me.
You are the Glory of God. Accept the Glory you are. Accept that beneath the exterior of everyone and everything is God, and I am at your service, and you are at Mine. We are so reciprocal. We are One. Here I am, talking to you Who art My Very Self. For you, there is no one else for you to talk to but Me, for I am within you, as you are within Me.
This is God's Truth.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/clay-sculptured-into-a-work-of-art.html

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Fri 24 Feb 2017, 6:24 pm

Heavenletter #5935 Give Yourself a Treat Today , February 23, 2017

God said:
It may be your custom to wake up in the morning and to think about what you have going on today. That's fine. Think what you look forward to doing or happening. Just don't wake up in the morning and think about what you don't want to do or even what you might dread doing. What a difference it makes what you think of and how you think about it when you wake up in the morning. It could even set the pattern for your day.
Do you want to be disgruntled all day? Well, maybe you do. If not, I say to encourage joy.
Activate yourself to start off your day with joy even if it isn't tremendously special. Surely you look forward to eating.
If you feel like you are coming down with a cold, look forward to getting better.
If you, for instance, are having surgery today, then think about how much better you will feel when you wake up to find you are still alive. Actually, of course, if you don't wake up to find you are still alive in the world, you will, indeed, feel better than you have felt in a long while. You will more than feel. You will be surrounded with the equivalent of All Joy in Heaven.
Getting back to today, if you do not see something in this day to lighten your heart, then add something to this day that gives you at least a modicum of joy. Joy does not have to be flung at you. You can insert joy yourself.
Give yourself a special treat, whatever that might be for you. It might be eating a sandwich on a park bench by yourself. It might be taking a friend out for lunch. It might be going to a fancy restaurant instead of where you usually go. It might be shopping. It might be buying yourself a potted plant for your desk. It might be greeting everyone you see. Find a way to be good to yourself and others today in the world you find yourself in.
If you long for a treat, give yourself a treat. Be the harbinger of joy yourself. Don't delay.
What would you like today? What could give you even a little cheer? What cheer could you perhaps give to someone else?
Maybe you just would like a nice surprise today.
Who knows everything that is in store for you today. Meanwhile, take some joy in this day that will never come again. Today could be a red letter day. It could be the best day of your life. Inspire yourself today. Why not?
Celebrate ahead of time. Celebrate what is yet to come. It could be manna from Heaven that will be arriving today in whatever form you might relish. Think of this instead of some of the thoughts that you let cling to you.
Let Me hear you shout out: "This is a beautiful day today!" Or: "This is going to be a beautiful day today!" or: "Today is going to be the best day of my life." How do you feel now?

And at the end of the day, let Me hear you shout out:
"What a beautiful day today was! I had the time of my life!"
How do you make your day beautiful? By appreciating it.
First, you are alive! Be alive then. Be a practitioner of joy. Look for it. See it. Thank God for it. Never mind the heaviness you could look for and find. Look for harbingers of joy, and spread the seeds.
You are not to be a freeloader on Earth. No sitting and waiting. Better to have get-up-and-go any day. Most certainly on this day, on this very day. This is the only one you have at your disposal right now. Make this day wonderful. This one – right here.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/give-yourself-a-treat-today.html

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Thu 23 Feb 2017, 12:09 pm

Heavenletter #5935 Give Yourself a Treat Today , February 23, 2017

God said:
It may be your custom to wake up in the morning and to think about what you have going on today. That's fine. Think what you look forward to doing or happening. Just don't wake up in the morning and think about what you don't want to do or even what you might dread doing. What a difference it makes what you think of and how you think about it when you wake up in the morning. It could even set the pattern for your day.
Do you want to be disgruntled all day? Well, maybe you do. If not, I say to encourage joy.
Activate yourself to start off your day with joy even if it isn't tremendously special. Surely you look forward to eating.
If you feel like you are coming down with a cold, look forward to getting better.
If you, for instance, are having surgery today, then think about how much better you will feel when you wake up to find you are still alive. Actually, of course, if you don't wake up to find you are still alive in the world, you will, indeed, feel better than you have felt in a long while. You will more than feel. You will be surrounded with the equivalent of All Joy in Heaven.
Getting back to today, if you do not see something in this day to lighten your heart, then add something to this day that gives you at least a modicum of joy. Joy does not have to be flung at you. You can insert joy yourself.
Give yourself a special treat, whatever that might be for you. It might be eating a sandwich on a park bench by yourself. It might be taking a friend out for lunch. It might be going to a fancy restaurant instead of where you usually go. It might be shopping. It might be buying yourself a potted plant for your desk. It might be greeting everyone you see. Find a way to be good to yourself and others today in the world you find yourself in.
If you long for a treat, give yourself a treat. Be the harbinger of joy yourself. Don't delay.
What would you like today? What could give you even a little cheer? What cheer could you perhaps give to someone else?
Maybe you just would like a nice surprise today.
Who knows everything that is in store for you today. Meanwhile, take some joy in this day that will never come again. Today could be a red letter day. It could be the best day of your life. Inspire yourself today. Why not?
Celebrate ahead of time. Celebrate what is yet to come. It could be manna from Heaven that will be arriving today in whatever form you might relish. Think of this instead of some of the thoughts that you let cling to you.
Let Me hear you shout out: "This is a beautiful day today!" Or: "This is going to be a beautiful day today!" or: "Today is going to be the best day of my life." How do you feel now?

And at the end of the day, let Me hear you shout out:
"What a beautiful day today was! I had the time of my life!"
How do you make your day beautiful? By appreciating it.
First, you are alive! Be alive then. Be a practitioner of joy. Look for it. See it. Thank God for it. Never mind the heaviness you could look for and find. Look for harbingers of joy, and spread the seeds.
You are not to be a freeloader on Earth. No sitting and waiting. Better to have get-up-and-go any day. Most certainly on this day, on this very day. This is the only one you have at your disposal right now. Make this day wonderful. This one – right here.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/give-yourself-a-treat-today.html

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Wed 22 Feb 2017, 11:29 pm

Heavenletter #5933 You Lose Nothing but Attachment, February 21, 2017

God said:
Everyone wants to leave a mark of himself in the world. When it's your time to come Home, you want to leave an imprint of yourself, something that says you were here on Earth. You want to leave something that says:
"I was here. I lived and breathed here. I was a human Being on Earth for a short span of physical life." You want some testament to yourself to remain. This, of course, is your attachment to Life in the World. Life on Earth holds great significance to you.
The fact is that later it will not have this kind of importance to you. This is not sad, dear ones. When you literally climb a ladder, you are not attached to the last rung your foot was on. You climbed a ladder, and now you are on another rung of the ladder. There is no attachment. No reason for it.
You may think of your childhood home with attachment. It was special. You remember every nick and cranny. There is something you long for that accompanied the home where you were born. This is attachment pure and simple. Your early home is adorned with part of your life that is no longer. You might like to visit this home once again. It is where you yourself took place. It was where you lived as a child with your family.
Even if you visit your former home, your family is no longer there. You associate your childhood with that home on a street, this home that you lived in and grew up in. You used to burst through the door. Seemingly, now it is like Narnia that you entered through.
In the world, there is associative attachment. While you are on Earth, you are knitted to what has been.
When you leave Earth, attachment is no more. You long for nothing. You have gone beyond attachment. You don't crave brick and mortar. Childhood home doesn't matter any more. Nostalgia is an affair on Earth. Love in Heaven has not a tinch of attachment. You have everything. You have Life Everlasting. There is nothing you need. You abide in Infinity, your True Home.
Nothing is lost but attachment.
As a child, it’s likely you especially loved riding on a merry-go-round. When or how the importance of the experience of merry-go-round left you, you have no idea.
Another way of expressing what I say to you is that you can't really attach yourself to the past. The past is not Reality. You do not require an assigned identity, for love is your I.D. Unattached love is your I.D., and you live and breathe love in Heaven without actually drawing a breath. You are the Beingness of Love. We can call you Love Flowing.
You require no signposts. You require no evidence. You have no keepsakes. In the Presence of Love, what else do you need?
Yes, this is Life in Freedom. Attachment, after all, is only a picture in your mind, a thought, and it really isn't part and parcel of you. Attachment is more like a little song you hum. It serves no purpose at all except as you depart from it. No longer do you lead yourself to experience the past vis-à-vis the present. Life does not slip through your fingers. Life is this moment, this Throb of Eternity.
Of course, there is no throb. You are not outside Eternity to talk about it. You are not a visitor to Eternity. You are Eternity. You have nothing missing. You are never absent. You are not in front of Eternity. Nor are you behind it or on either side of it or above or below it. You don't appear earlier or later. You don't seek Love because you are Love, and there is no world to appear in when you are knowingly in Eternity.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/you-lose-nothing-but-attachment.html

Heavenletter #5934 What Can You Not Create?, February 22, 2017

God said:
Who are you really, and where did you come from? Do you really exist, you sometimes wonder. Sometimes it seems you are the subject, and, at the same confluence of imagined time, you are also the observer. What are you observing but yourself? If you make motions, and you observe yourself, are you then also a messenger? Surely you spin tales. They may be all made-up. Can it be that you are a work of your own imagination, as if you are a rag doll?
There is some Truth in this idea, for life on Earth is make-believe. Life is believed in, yet it is made up. None of this that occupies you on Earth is real. How can the so real-seeming not be true? When you stub your toe, it hurts. Yet, you wonder, do you really have a leg to stand on on Earth?
All of Life may seem like a promissory note to you. It is a list you write. Your list includes anything you want, yet it doesn't include everything you want.
It has been said that you are dreaming. Why, then, can't you or don't you make your dreams come true within the context of your dream? If it is your dream, why not manifest all of it? What holds back all your dreams from becoming true?
It is like you have unfinished sentences. You start off, and then get distracted. The Truth is that you do manifest. Despite yourself and your imposed lists of restrictions, you are a creator of your own list. Remove any limits you have set. Anything and everything can manifest in this world of illusion. You are capable of more than you realize. You spin a web. Choose the web you spin. You can also choose to weave a bigger web. You can break the bank. You can create mayhem, and you can create peace. If you have not peace, go ahead now, be My guest, and create it. You can whip cream, and you can put whipped cream on top of strawberry short cake. What cannot you create?
I am not the only Creator on Earth.
Not at all.
You create every day with your thoughts and words. You definitely are not a mere receiver. You don’t just lie down and wait for what comes. You culture what comes. If you are a gardener on Earth, your thoughts and words are your spades, hoes and rakes. Pay attention to the tools you are using. You do not immediately create everything that occurs, yet you are party to it. Attract what you call good. You do, much of the time, attract your view of Life on Earth. How do you see it? You promote the way you see Life. You project the Life you see. Uplift your thoughts. Your thoughts in this very Life will catch up to you. You steer the boat you sail in. The Very Ocean bows to your thoughts. This is not to say that you caused the latest tsunami.
You are given many free rides. Somehow you contributed. Even if you live in a dry desert, your thoughts and actions contribute to everything.
This that I say is not for you to build guilt on. Guilt and its partner, conscience, add no value to you. Go in a direction from which you gain good use of your mind and heart. Guilt and conscience may dig you in deeper to that which you do not want.
Even the idea of conscience is not necessary. Let not Life come to be about that which you must cease. Let Life be natural and effervescent. Think of the Light in which I see you.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/what-can-you-not-create.html

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Tue 21 Feb 2017, 8:16 pm

Heavenletter #5932 The God Sense, February 20, 2017

God said:
Music can so inspire, and lyrics can inspire. There is definitely something about music that inspires. You hum old tunes, tunes and words you didn't even know you knew. What would the world be without music? You can't even dare think of what it would be like in the world without music, even when music isn't especially your thing the way it seems to be with so many.
Certainly, music has to be about more than sound. Not all sound is music.
You long to fulfill all the senses. Fortunate are you when hearing, seeing, taste, smell and touch are there for you and all around you. You crave all of the senses. Babies of all kinds cannot live without being touched, let alone thrive.
The five senses nourish you. You realize that you are starved for the five senses. They are a need. You must have them. They provide you balance in a world that often seems unbalanced to you. The senses give you your bearings.
It is no small thing to inherit the world. The senses gather you together. The senses are like peepholes connecting you to the world you are in for purpose and not happenstance.
Of course, quite rightly, there are bigger senses than the common yet spectacular five. There is the sixth sense. There are more, including a God Sense. If all the other senses were gone from you, you would still have the God Sense.
The God Sense is reflected in this way: "All is right with the world." Even a sigh may express this. You have had Days of Glory.
This God Sense could be called Love, yet it is well-known and experienced – even if not always -- that God has more of a reputation for permanency in the world than the Love Sense has. I am aware that the God Sense has also been tarnished as seen by some, yet, here I am, always here with you and for you.
Even for those who deny Me, you find you have to deny Me royally, so to speak. Even so, you are utterly unable to erase Me. If you were able to erase Me from your awareness, why would you feel it necessary to make a hullabaloo about Me?
Relish the five senses and relish the less well-known and higher senses as well. You are not an ordinary mortal, you do understand this. No one is an ordinary mortal. You are a soul who arises from many galaxies, and you travel to Earth in order to heighten Earth's place and to discover yourself. You are a mysterious Visitor to Earth with tasks to perform and to excel in.
You are here for a reason. You may forget the reason, yet you will remember. Even if you don't consciously remember, you will serve. This is built into you.
Even as time does not exist, there are signals that are timed to go off within you. The signals say: "Now!"
There can be rough wake-up calls. There can also be sweet melodies that run through you, and you call out: "Eureka!" Or there may be a bell that rings, and you don't even seem to notice. Nevertheless, the bell rings, and on some deep level, you hear the bell and hear it well.
There are whole worlds going on within you. Your mind is simply boggled. You blithely don't see or can't see all at present. Nevertheless, something great is going on. One day you will see or, if not see, simply recognize in awe.
You will confess that you have grown. You don’t have to see your growth happening for it to have happened. Your awareness at the time is not a necessity. It's nice, yet not essential. Your participation is guaranteed. You may not have a clue as to who you are, yet you are Who I say you are whatever you may think.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/the-god-sense.html

God said:
Everyone wants to leave a mark of himself in the world. When it's your time to come Home, you want to leave an imprint of yourself, something that says you were here on Earth. You want to leave something that says:
"I was here. I lived and breathed here. I was a human Being on Earth for a short span of physical life." You want some testament to yourself to remain. This, of course, is your attachment to Life in the World. Life on Earth holds great significance to you.
The fact is that later it will not have this kind of importance to you. This is not sad, dear ones. When you literally climb a ladder, you are not attached to the last rung your foot was on. You climbed a ladder, and now you are on another rung of the ladder. There is no attachment. No reason for it.
You may think of your childhood home with attachment. It was special. You remember every nick and cranny. There is something you long for that accompanied the home where you were born. This is attachment pure and simple. Your early home is adorned with part of your life that is no longer. You might like to visit this home once again. It is where you yourself took place. It was where you lived as a child with your family.
Even if you visit your former home, your family is no longer there. You associate your childhood with that home on a street, this home that you lived in and grew up in. You used to burst through the door. Seemingly, now it is like Narnia that you entered through.
In the world, there is associative attachment. While you are on Earth, you are knitted to what has been.
When you leave Earth, attachment is no more. You long for nothing. You have gone beyond attachment. You don't crave brick and mortar. Childhood home doesn't matter any more. Nostalgia is an affair on Earth. Love in Heaven has not a tinch of attachment. You have everything. You have Life Everlasting. There is nothing you need. You abide in Infinity, your True Home.
As a child, it’s likely you especially loved riding on a merry-go-round. When or how the importance of the experience of merry-go-round left you, you have no idea.
Another way of expressing what I say to you is that you can't really attach yourself to the past. The past is not Reality. You do not require an assigned identity, for love is your I.D. Unattached love is your I.D., and you live and breathe love in Heaven without actually drawing a breath. You are the Beingness of Love. We can call you Love Flowing.
You require no signposts. You require no evidence. You have no keepsakes. In the Presence of Love, what else do you need?
Yes, this is Life in Freedom. Attachment, after all, is only a picture in your mind, a thought, and it really isn't part and parcel of you. Attachment is more like a little song you hum. It serves no purpose at all except as you depart from it. No longer do you lead yourself to experience the past vis-à-vis the present. Life does not slip through your fingers. Life is this moment, this Throb of Eternity.
Of course, there is no throb. You are not outside Eternity to talk about it. You are not a visitor to Eternity. You are Eternity. You have nothing missing. You are never absent. You are not in front of Eternity. Nor are you behind it or on either side of it or above or below it. You don't appear earlier or later. You don't seek Love because you are Love, and there is no world to appear in when you are knowingly in Eternity.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Tue 21 Feb 2017, 7:25 pm

God said:
Music can so inspire, and lyrics can inspire. There is definitely something about music that inspires. You hum old tunes, tunes and words you didn't even know you knew. What would the world be without music? You can't even dare think of what it would be like in the world without music, even when music isn't especially your thing the way it seems to be with so many.
You long to fulfill all the senses. Fortunate are you when hearing, seeing, taste, smell and touch are there for you and all around you. You crave all of the senses. Babies of all kinds cannot live without being touched, let alone thrive.
The five senses nourish you. You realize that you are starved for the five senses. They are a need. You must have them. They provide you balance in a world that often seems unbalanced to you. The senses give you your bearings.
It is no small thing to inherit the world. The senses gather you together. The senses are like peepholes connecting you to the world you are in for purpose and not happenstance.
Of course, quite rightly, there are bigger senses than the common yet spectacular five. There is the sixth sense. There are more, including a God Sense. If all the other senses were gone from you, you would still have the God Sense.
The God Sense is reflected in this way: "All is right with the world." Even a sigh may express this. You have had Days of Glory.
This God Sense could be called Love, yet it is well-known and experienced – even if not always -- that God has more of a reputation for permanency in the world than the Love Sense has. I am aware that the God Sense has also been tarnished as seen by some, yet, here I am, always here with you and for you.
Even for those who deny Me, you find you have to deny Me royally, so to speak. Even so, you are utterly unable to erase Me. If you were able to erase Me from your awareness, why would you feel it necessary to make a hullabaloo about Me?
Relish the five senses and relish the less well-known and higher senses as well. You are not an ordinary mortal, you do understand this. No one is an ordinary mortal. You are a soul who arises from many galaxies, and you travel to Earth in order to heighten Earth's place and to discover yourself. You are a mysterious Visitor to Earth with tasks to perform and to excel in.
You are here for a reason. You may forget the reason, yet you will remember. Even if you don't consciously remember, you will serve. This is built into you.
Even as time does not exist, there are signals that are timed to go off within you. The signals say: "Now!"
There can be rough wake-up calls. There can also be sweet melodies that run through you, and you call out: "Eureka!" Or there may be a bell that rings, and you don't even seem to notice. Nevertheless, the bell rings, and on some deep level, you hear the bell and hear it well.
There are whole worlds going on within you. Your mind is simply boggled. You blithely don't see or can't see all at present. Nevertheless, something great is going on. One day you will see or, if not see, simply recognize in awe.
You will confess that you have grown. You don’t have to see your growth happening for it to have happened. Your awareness at the time is not a necessity. It's nice, yet not essential. Your participation is guaranteed. You may not have a clue as to who you are, yet you are Who I say you are whatever you may think.

God said:

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Mon 20 Feb 2017, 2:46 pm

God said:
You will confess that you have grown. You don’t have to see your growth happening for it to have happened. Your awareness at the time is not a necessity. It's nice, yet not essential. Your participation is guaranteed. You may not have a clue as to who you are, yet you are Who I say you are whatever you may think

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sun 19 Feb 2017, 7:59 pm

Heavenletter #5931 Money, Only in the World, February 19, 2017

God said:
Sometimes Life on Earth feels so foreign to you. It's not Earth that is so strange really. It is the world. Earth is rewarding. The world you have trepidation about.
The world seems to run on money. Business is money. And money seems also to be one of the silliest things you can imagine. There must be another way.
Advertising has taken over. Marketing has become like a God. It is as if love has been forgotten, and only gain is remembered, and gain at any cost.
How could this happen? What did happen? And, yet, you too are dependent upon money. Can money really be the basis of Life in the World?
Maybe it isn't really about money. Maybe it's really about the thrill of the chase. Maybe it's about competition with a capital C.
Why couldn't something else besides money be the medium of exchange? Yet you can't think what it could be. Smiles can't replace paper or coin. Flowers? Not likely, but what you don’t know even as money seems too callous and callow. Hmm, there seems to be something about the idea of the deal. The transaction seems to be the thing.
All you can really say is you want to live in a different kind of world where money isn't so overly-impersonal. Hand to hand, hand from hand, to and fro pockets and purses. What kind of florid energy is the stock exchange?
So real are exchanges, paid for with money, and so unreal to you. You don't have the answers. You can't figure it out. All you know is that it seems too cut and dried.
The way it is now, it is just so impersonal, even inhuman. It's like a hold-up in a bank. Money is stolen. Someone is left holding the bag.
There simply has to be a solution, only you don't know what it could be.
Not that you wouldn't mind being independently wealthy, as if that independence would mean you would have no worries. It's just you wouldn't have worries of a certain kind.
Yet the concept of money can’t be natural. Money can't be what it is made out to be.
Nor do you like the concept: "By the sweat of your brow…"
What do you really want, you ask yourself. Freedom, you suppose yet not lawlessness.
What can dislodge this discomfort you have when it comes to money and business affairs? Money is seeming to you as an indignity.
You don't at all like the idea of such borders.
Money may have become an empire of its own. You wouldn't mind an empire of your own. Sometimes the idea of living on a deserted island sounds wonderful. That would be getting away from it all, all the traffic and back and forth and catching a subway, and yet it would be lonely.
Well, it may be lonely for you now anyway.
Meanwhile, you follow along in step with a world that you frown at.
It’s time now for you to break out in a big smile, do some cartwheels. Commerce may not be your thing, yet it is something. Of course, money is what the world says it is, yet money may not be more fictitious than anything else in the world.
Right now, you don't want to hear the word economy again – THE economy. Or the word budget. Or the word spent or the word paid or rising prices or afford.
You would want Love to take over the world yet that seems improbable to you.
Nor do you want any more questions today. You don't. Except you ask:
"Where, God, where is peace? When is it mine?"

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/money-only-in-the-world.html

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top