Who is online?
In total there are 12 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests :: 2 Bots

Admin

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 111 on Thu 12 Dec 2013, 2:28 am
Latest topics
» ALERT: N. Korea Issues Terrifying Threat to Trump
Today at 9:26 pm by Admin

» WORLD ISRAEL NEWS
Today at 9:23 pm by Admin

» Mrs. P's Haven of Refuge Inspirational
Today at 8:45 pm by Admin

» NUGGET Today's Devotional
Today at 10:15 am by Admin

» Meditation Chip Brogden
Today at 10:14 am by Admin

» Daily Encounter with: ACTS International
Today at 10:11 am by Admin

» HEAVEN LETTERS
Today at 10:07 am by Admin

» HEARTLIGHT — A Year with Jesus
Today at 10:04 am by Admin

» FAKE NEWS
Today at 10:02 am by Admin

» Bayo Afolaranmi (Pastor).
Today at 12:39 am by Admin

» Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY.
Today at 12:35 am by Admin

» HEARTLIGHT — A Year with Jesus
Today at 12:24 am by Admin

»  HONEST REPORTING Defending Israel from Media Bias plz read REGULAR UPDATES
Today at 12:13 am by Admin

» SHAME ON YOU, MICHELLE: Marine Tells First Lady Where to Stick It
Today at 12:02 am by Admin

» THE CLARION PROJECT
Yesterday at 11:59 pm by Admin

» Splitting up a Dog Fight While Alone
Yesterday at 11:00 pm by Admin

» Things You Can Do to Fight Radical Islam
Yesterday at 4:35 pm by Admin

» Can a Solar Eclipse Really Blind You?
Yesterday at 3:34 pm by Admin

» WATCH: Newt Gingrich Issues Urgent Warning To Trump – Please Pray
Yesterday at 3:22 pm by Admin

» Daily Disciples
Yesterday at 10:52 am by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

HEAVEN LETTERS

Page 6 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: HEAVEN LETTERS

Post  Admin on Fri 07 Apr 2017, 11:16 pm

God is always bringing us closer to Him.

Heavenletter #5978 Think Thoughts You Never Thought Before, April 7, 2017

God said:
What is important after all? You have the say. You are the decider and determiner of what is important. If your being right is vital to you, you are the one who makes this decision. You proclaim it.

There are, of course, exceptions. In this world, in order to exist as a human Being, you must have food and water. A baby to survive must have the touch of human hands, must be picked up, must be hugged. And, of course, there is a range between surviving and thriving.

Not everyone has had ideal Love and understanding while growing up. Frankly, this is what many or most of the people in this land deal with. How do you now recoup the Love you did not have and that someone had unwittingly been stingy with?

One thing you mean to do is to give your children all the Love you did not have, to make it up to your children with the Love you give, and yet you may find yourself falling short as well. You would go back and change some things if you could.

The time is coming when the giving and receiving of Love will be without instruction and effort. It will not be a thought. It will be natural. It will be easy. It will be Love that comes of its own accord. The time will come when it will be impossible not to give love. No one will have to think of handing out love in the right proportions. There will be no measuring, no adding on and no restricting.

In Life in the World, Love will simply flower. Everyone will be an Adept of Love. Love will flourish and extend itself. It will be impossible for Love not to leap for joy.

Consider that I am the Precursor to Love. Am I not? Am I not all-inclusive? Do I choose some of My Children to Love, and leave out others? Well, you may think so, and that's where circumstances creep in. You see discrepancies. You make judgments. You see that someone has a better life than you! You also see that someone has a pitiful life as compared to yours. Poor souls, you don't know how they bear it.

Beloveds, how do you know what is true beyond appearances?

You may be coming from the unstated premise that appearances are everything. You don't own to that. Yet, anytime you pity another, you reveal this. And every time you see others in what you see as abject circumstances and wonder how they can laugh and smile even without limbs, you are going by appearances. You see disabilities. You kowtow to disenfranchisement, deprivation, disenchantment, you see. You may tend to see what's off rather than what's on.

You may think you set high standards, beloveds. You may set low standards, however. You may think that it is even impossible to be happy on Earth without what you call advantages. You see dark forests, and wonder how anyone can find his way to happiness there in a dark forest. Beloveds, it is even possible that joy is greater in a dark forest, for when the sun comes through, you point to it.

You do not see that there are advantages to everything whether you like it or not. You want the norm. You insist on all that you consider an advantage, and, still, with all the world-approved advantages, you may not have gleaned happiness.

Generally, you identify the cause on an external matter, and you blame the cause. If only you had money, you would be happy. If only you had a True Love, you would be happy. If only you were lucky, you would be happy.

Beloveds, if you were happy, you would be happy!

Those who become wealthy may look back at when they were poor and think of those days as the good days.

All the good and bad you see today are your opinions. Hold other opinions. Think new thoughts.

Add Comment || Printer friendly version

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/think-thoughts-you-never-thought-before.html

Thank you for including this link when publishing this Heavenletter elsewhere.

Copyright © 1999-Now Heavenletters™
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://worldwidechristians.6forum.info

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Thu 06 Apr 2017, 6:53 pm

Heavenletter #5977 Go Ahead, Have the Time of Your Life! , April 6, 2017

God said:
Hello, this is your Life that you are living. Go ahead, have the time of your Life. Your life, the time, they are yours. They belong to no one but you – well, We can add that your Life belongs to Me as well, for I cherish your life.

While you are on Earth, you undergo the sense of time that is prevalent on Earth. The world goes by time, and the world goes by in the blink of an eye. Give Life a whirl. Find your joy, and give your joy.

What is your joy may not be everyone else’s joy or anyone’s. You could be someone who loves to eat out all the time. You could be someone who prefers to cook food for yourself and eat at home. You may love socializing. Someone else may be more contemplative and crave solitude.

I tell you one thing: There is plenty on Earth to choose from, to specialize in, or to take a break from. Life is indeed a many-splendored thing. Your Life is what it is when it is. At the same time, your Life can be whatever you want it to be. In the long run, it can be. You have some say.

Here’s the thing: Want your Life. Want your Life to be what you want it to be. Consider your Life as a camera you take photos with. You focus your camera as you like. Take the pictures you want to take. This is your Life. Make of it what you will. Give your Life a chance. Pay as much attention and intention to your Life as you wish. Run with it. Everyone’s Life has all possibilities. Open your Life up to more, and more, and more. Reach out.

Have fun with Life. You are experimenting with Life. The balance you find is yours, not someone else’s. Truly, there is no one size that fits all.

Even if you are the only one whose Life is served up the way yours is, it’s hunky-dory. There is not another Life that has to match up with yours, or another Life style that your life has to match. There are unlimited ways of Life to pick. Make your own choices.

This is lovely, and that is lovely. Who presumes to say that there is only one way to live, or only one route to follow? Rev up your engines, and sail forward. There is no race to run. There is no game to win. Live Life according to the happiness of your soul, and, so, you win. Life really isn’t a competition. All of what is someone’s glory may not be your glory at all, nor does it have to be.

Everyone has his or her likes. There is room in the Universe for everyone. On a bus, you would move over to make room for someone on the seat next to you. Give yourself a seat as well.

If you like to walk, walk. If you like to drive, drive. If you like to take a train or fly in a plane, you have the right of way. Choose as you like, for this, after all, is your Life.

Suit your Life to a T. Your life is meant to suit you. You are not required to check with others to see what they think of your Life. Others’ opinions may well matter to you, yet, really, others’ opinions are beside the point. It is you who lives your Life. Your Life is your prerogative. Your Life is not contraband for another.

You heard this frequently throughout your childhood: Mind your own business.

I would say to mind your own business with a different meaning in mind. Take care of your own business, and, of course, let others take care of theirs.

Hands off also reflects love. Whatever you may have to say about another’s choices in Life, and if you must give your reckoning of it, say it only once. There is no need for you to repeat it.

Fare thee well.
Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/go-ahead-have-the-time-of-your-life.html

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Wed 05 Apr 2017, 10:20 pm

Heavenletter #5976 Loosen Your Reins, April 5, 2017
God said:
No matter what you may be going through, no matter how laborious a situation may be for you, there is always an end to it. Always. This means that even while you are going through a tense time, you can loosen up a little. Soon or late, a troubled time will leave one way or another.

You are wise not to dig into your problems and deepen your attention on them. This does not mean that you have to pretty up the situation in your mind. It means that you don’t have to hold onto your tenseness. You may not be able to relax from the intensity, yet you can loosen your grip on it.

When you hold on to a difficult period of your Life, difficulty tightens its grip on you. You give over your peace and, so, accelerate the tension. You press down on the gas pedal, so to speak. Letting up on the pedal serves you better. In effect, you don’t have to go full-force ahead. You don’t have to enter into battle.

Of course, I realize it is hard for you to let go of turmoil. If you could push a release button, you would. You would gladly.

No matter how outrageously unfair a situation may be, loosen your reins. In preference to your begging or praying to Me for instant rescue – sometimes, just give over your situation to Me. This is not being irresponsible. You can now and then give the reins over to Me and make a great difference in your Life.

Whether you contributed to a hard time or not, whether you are swept up mercilessly in a typhoon or you were susceptible to a crime, or susceptible to misdirection, or susceptible to looking the other way – no matter how much you want Me to come in and rescue you in a certain way, how about just bundling up your situation and handing it to Me? Hand it to me as if you were simply trusting in Me and hand your difficulties over to Me just like that. Make Me your Partner.

You might say something like this to Me:

“God, I relax my hold on the difficulties I am experiencing. Here, God, do with them as you will. I will do everything I can to look at my difficulties with mercy for all involved. That I trust in You doesn’t mean that You have to do as I will. I do leave space for You to tend to Me. I beg nothing of you. I give You all of my heart. Of myself, I can only do as much as I can do. It is ridiculous of me to tell You what to do. What I want and what You do don’t have to agree.

“As I turn over my situation to you, I am trying to say that I take responsibility for myself. I do not assault the situation I find myself in. I do not like it, yet I don’t kick and scream. I won’t tell You what I think You must do for me. May I free myself from the bounds that bind me.

“Dear God, I surrender to You. Rather than asking or insisting that You serve me as I wish, I offer myself in service to You. I simply lay down my heart before You.

“Whatever consumes me – whether I am unjustly in prison for the rest of my life, or I have an unwelcome verdict from a physician, or my wife leaves me, I keep my heart open to You and to my Life or to my death.

“Beloved God, whatever lies before me, I will meet it and meet it kindly. I am not a child who stamps his foot. No matter what, I follow You where You lead. This doesn’t mean I am passive. It does mean I don’t have to believe in illness more than I believe in You, beloved God.

“Dear God, may I ask, does anyone ever bless You?

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/loosen-your-reins.html

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Tue 04 Apr 2017, 9:45 pm

Heavenletter #5975 When You Wake Up in the Morning, April 4, 2017

God said:
Your thoughts are not always uplifting. Too many negative thoughts trot in and take over. Your thoughts are powerful, and so are your feelings. Your thoughts and feelings bounce off each other. Mostly, you don't have one without the other.

Which comes first is beyond your comprehension. Your thoughts and feelings may seem to be beyond you, well beyond your will. Of course, you would rather be elated with Life than disenchanted.

If you wake up in the morning, and you don't want to leap out of bed, you may feel that you are obliged to drag yourself out of bed, perhaps with the thought: "Another day, another dollar."

You get up dragging a sense of duty. How dull. You may have forgotten all about the possibility of leaping out of bed with joy, enthusiasm, and desire. Instead, you make yourself get up, for what other choice do you have?

You are well aware that you would love to leap out of bed as you once did. Leaping out of bed was once a way of life for you. What happened? It almost seems that you filed off joy as you might your fingernails.

Discouraging words and thoughts happened to you. Your thoughts and your feelings work as a team. Both activate you. They rise up together, or they plop down together.

Dear Ones, you can reverse the trend of your feelings and thoughts. This you can do. This is for you to do.

If you wake up without appetite for life, at least wake up with appetite for breakfast. This can be a good start. Try eating less at night, and then see what happens. What would you like to eat? Perhaps someone prepares food for you. What a lovely thing.

When you are your own cook or grabber, then the night before, decide what you will make yourself for breakfast the next morning. Something you like. Allow time for this ahead of time. Greater than breakfast itself, you are setting the tone for a day to look forward to. You can be a trendsetter and your own motivator.

No one knows the exact content of tomorrow, yet you can prepare your thoughts nevertheless. What would you like to eat tomorrow? What would you like to have happen tomorrow? What would you look forward to if you could? Try writing down the night before what you would love to have happen when you wake up the next morning. Let's see if this does prompt you to have more zip for waking up in the morning.

Look forward ahead of time, for instance, to what could make you happy in the morning. Add your ideas to what could make you rise and shine with a smile. There is no law against writing down as many possibilities you think of the night before you hop into bed.

Find joy in going to bed as well. Both joy in going to bed and in rising are for you. A parallel exists.

Going to bed and getting out of bed are both meant to give you joy. Neither in or out bed is meant to be a restriction.

Try this for a week, and I guarantee that your energy will rise a notch or two.

When you wake up, be glad. Even if you didn't sleep well the night before, you don't have to be tired. Sometimes sleep can be made too much of.

However, neither sleep nor sleeplessness is meant to hassle you. The truth is you really and truly don't want to stay in bed all day. May you never have to.

And if you are really stuck in mire when you wake up, then think of what you could perhaps do to make someone else glad to leap out of bed in the morning.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/when-you-wake-up-in-the-morning.html

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Mon 03 Apr 2017, 9:47 pm

Heavenletter #5974 You Are Flying High, April 3, 2017

God said:
Oneness is inescapable. Oneness is a fact of Life. Oneness is here to stay.
At the same time, you live in a contiguous world which is called relative. In the world, everything is relative to something else. You live in a world of contrast and comparison. You are always keeping your eye on the ball. Your attention is swept up in the world. You take your cues from the external world.
A World of Greatness lies within you. You are rising to it. You are coming closer. You are finding your sea legs as it were, or a new shoe size, or perhaps We could say you are coming closer to going barefoot in the sand. Very near the Ocean are you in your recognition and actual realization of the boundlessness that you are and always were. Accept this.
No longer will you be seeing yourself mainly as a feat of the world, an object of the world, a personage of the world. You are coming closer to your Creator. It may not always feel this way to you. In fact, you may feel you are up against great odds as though you must be hammered into some kind of obeisance to the world. You have been lodged in the world of individuality -- far away from the Realization of Oneness in the world.
Consider coming closer to your Creator (the Heart of Yourself) as a plow furrowing the soil, or a snow plow plowing snow, or the prow of a ship making tracks in the Vast Seas. Coming closer to Me is finding your Self reflected in Me, and I also rising from the depths of you. Of course, you rise from Me, and I rise from within you, as if We are a Sun within a Sun, even as there is One Sun-ness in the Whole Universe that exists.
The world is like your hunting-ground. You are trying to find yourself here with Me even as you are swept up in the world. You are occupied in the world. You define yourself in the world when you are far beyond description and definition. We could say that you are a Metaphor for God, and I am Metaphor of you, yet in Truth, We are One. Wow, We are Vastness Itself as there is only and fully Oneness Alone.
We are all-inclusive, yes.
Do We abide in Infinity, or is Our Oneness Infinity Itself? Do you feel this Escalation of Expansion? Are you feeling Infinity now? You are off the ground now. Is it the Universe that is expanding, or is it your Awareness that is expanding, and what is the difference?
Something wonderful is happening, something greater than flying in space, for space does not exist. There are no time limits, for time also does not exist. Space and time, as wonderful as they are imagined to be, are boundaries that you get wrapped up in Life in the World.
We are not going anywhere, nor does Flying High take time or anything at all. Being is permanent. Being is the Essence of You. You are Being. You are a Divine Being. On Earth, you paddle a canoe on a rivulet.
We may say you are in Infinity, yet more to the point, you are Infinity Itself. You are Infinity grasping at knowing Infinity. Infinity isn’t an accomplishment. You don’t really reach it. You come to pull your shoulders back and rise to what you eternally are. Infinity isn’t a what, or where. Infinity is beyond language. It is beyond thought. You thought you were a thought. On Earth, you think of yourself as an individual while, in Reality, you are Oneness Soaring.
Believe it. Know it. Live it. You are Soaring. It is also safe to say that you have always Soared and never have not.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/you-are-flying-high.html

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sun 02 Apr 2017, 10:14 pm

Heavenletter #5973 Your Heart Will Soar, April 2, 2017

God said:
When Life doesn't make sense to you, breathe. When Life is too much for you, breathe. When you don't know where to turn, breathe. Breathe in, and breathe out.
Yes, remember to breathe deeply, and remember Me with all your heart. I am here. You are not forsaken. It is impossible for you to be forsaken. Well, sure, you can talk yourself into the idea of abandonment.
My Beloveds, if there is one who forsakes, it is you. Do not commit the folly of forgetting your place in the order of things. You are here on Earth for a reason. No matter how bare Earth Life may seem to you at a given time, you are not here on Earth to despair.
A sense of desperation, no matter how strongly you may feel it, is not Truth. This is not to say that Life in your court is easy. I understand that you may feel desperate on the verge of immense danger. You feel you are failing or are going to fail in something, and you are faced with insurmountable difficulties. You might fall off a cliff. You fear a disaster brewing. You are consumed by the concept of disaster.
Of course, you are aware of different scales of disaster. A disaster can be as nearby as burning a roast in the oven for a special dinner in your home tonight or as far away as death of your hapless body sometime or another. Of course, death is not a disaster. You do not die. Your loved ones don't die. Bodies lie down. Your Soul takes off!
The heart of you, the Soul of you, inhabited a body for a while. Your body held Life only so long as your Soul inhabited it. You are Soul, and your Mighty Soul continues. All Souls do find themselves where disaster is not even a thought. Souls are blessed, and you will be blessed with the same freedom one day as well. Soul is what you are. Within you fear may lay down, fear of loss, fear of pain, fear of suffering, fear of fear. The body reacts. Your little self reacts. You are afraid of Life, and you are afraid of death. No wonder you are tense.
You would be glad to feel peaceful if only you could. Dear Ones, acquaint yourself with Peace. Start by choosing it. Then breathe. Take deep breaths. Let your uptight body breathe in air, and then release it. Release this tenseness you are carrying. It is of no benefit to you or anyone.
You feel tense because you have constricted your breathing, and you have constricted your heart. You are the culprit, beloved. Now, you rise above. I will help you.
Here's the thing: Nothing is the end of the world. Nothing is the end of you. You are a visitor to this imagined world. You are Spirit. You are gossamer. The mundane is mundane. You are not mundane. You are Soul. Soul you are. A blessed Being you are. Whose Being are you anyway? You are My Being. You are My Beingness. Be a clear mountain stream and be like water that flows.
You are not stone. You are not a boulder. You are not stolid. You are not breakable. The Soul of you is Eternal. You are not a stranger to the Soul of you, to the essence of you, nor are you a stranger to Me. We have known each other forever. When I say forever, I mean forever. There was never a time when We as One were not. You can only imagine otherwise. Move beyond separateness. Separateness is a lost cause. Skip over it.
While you are still in a body, breathe in and breathe out, and so your heart soars.
Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/your-heart-will-soar.html

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sat 01 Apr 2017, 9:39 pm

Heavenletter #5972 A Topsy-Turvy World, April 1, 2017

God said:
Congratulations! You successfully live in a world that asks a lot of you - sometimes too much of you, so it seems. It takes daring to live on Earth. Sometimes, you may feel that Life in the World appears to take all it can away from you. Sometimes, in the world, you may feel you hang by your toes. It's not always easy to see right-side up in a topsy-turvy world.
Inasmuch as the world you become acquainted with is temporary, you sit atop a rocky world. This world you find yourself in is an ever-changing world, which means that the world, as you yourself know it, isn't nailed down. You are in flux every day.
Wherein lies the stability you long for? You, the Real You, the Truth of Who You Are, is Eternal. This means you are permanent. You are as Essence of Life. In this sense, We can call you A Rock of Gibraltar. In Truth, you are unshakable.
In Truth, in the middle of a tornado, you -- the Very You I address -- are invincible. Remember, Life on Earth is a game you enter. You have entered it. However the game is played, you come out unscathed. We could say the game is rigged. You can only come out with flying colors. You can only come out alive. You can only come out alive. You can only come out alive. There is no death. You are sustained. You are renewable. You exist, not as matter, but as Essence of Life. You don't have to stroll in a dimensioned world in order to exist.
Absence from overt Life on Earth means you return solidly to the full recognition of your Higher Self, to the clear Life of Soul that is Who You Are and never ever were not.
Infinity you can count on. Infinity is fluid. Infinity is not flesh and bone. Infinity can never be rocky. Infinity may seem ethereal to you. Nevertheless, Infinity is the solid ground you walk on. Infinity is the only truly solid ground. You and I, We abide in Infinity. Oneness is Infinite.
Love is independent upon what you look like. What does it matter whether a camera can take film shots of you or not? You are not the shape of your ears. You are not the hair on your head. Your Soul is impermeable. The physical cannot touch your Soul. No matter how far away from the senses your Soul may seem to be, your Soul supersedes the physical hands-down. Soul is powerful, the most powerful of all. You, indeed, are Soul. Subtle goes beyond the physical. Subtle, I name you powerful. Subtle Soul beats all.
Photos can be taken of evidence of love, yet when have you seen a picture of Me? Not to knock the physical, yet the physical, undoubtedly of the utmost significance to you on Earth - the physical of you is the least of what is referred to as you. The physical is a way to touch. All the senses rally. The physical exists. It exists only for a while.
Yet, ah, how attached to the physical My children are. It isn't by dint of Will that you become unattached.
The higher you go, the bigger the view you see before you. If Truth were known, My beloveds, you would know you are a Knower. You would see that you are a Seer. You are a Seer who knows not what he sees. I dub you Greatness Itself. I have swept you up, and never have I put you down. You are with Me. When you know Our Connection, when Oneness alone is, what more is there you have to know?

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/a-topsy-turvy-world.html

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Fri 31 Mar 2017, 5:15 pm

Heavenletter #5970 Mend Your Heart, March 30, 2017

God said:
You are meant to love. It is to you I am speaking. I created you to love. Enjoy the mind set of love. The intent to love serves.
How can it be that one of the biggest blocks you have on Earth is to feel love and to give it? You find so many reasons to not love. Not loving your fellow man seems a whole lot easier than loving. What are these impossible obstacles to repress full love from your heart that you build up and so keep your Love in reserve? Must you? What can be so urgent about not loving? How about setting unlovingness aside and never become acquainted with it again. What do you possibly need unlovingness for? It's a poor excuse.
It may be you look for reasons not to love. One of these reasons may well be that your heart has been hurt. You know, dear ones, when someone offends you, all the more reason for you to open your heart. Open your eyes, and open your heart.
When you feel offended, you are the holder of offense. In the long run, offense is not a good reason to forgo love to and from your heart. Think of it, you have a heart. Keep it open.
Sometimes an offense may be that you simply can't tolerate someone. This can be considered your offense. You can't stand the sound of someone's voice. The offense is the sound of his voice, or it is that he talks too much, and you don't want to listen, or you find the person glum, and you don't want to catch it.
You can reflect love with someone while you are free. You don't have to sit and subject yourself to someone eternally. Don't mistake this view of yours for love. No one wants to be tolerated by you or anyone. Why would anyone? Your foot-tapping tolerating isn't good enough at all. Tolerating is its own kind of impatience. For someone to sense that he is being tolerated is intolerable.
When I speak of love issuing from your heart, I am not speaking about the fervor of Great Love. I am simply talking about a certain settled-ness in your heart. Your heart doesn't have to overflow with love, not at all. I ask that you give your heart the freedom to make even a little room for someone else, someone whom you perceive as else. No matter how different the two of you may be, dear one, you are not wholly opposite. Let's face it: From the world view, you are not perfect either.
Perhaps the love from your heart that you can best offer is peace. Peace is good. A silent thought of "Peace be with you" is excellent. A thought of peace opens passageways. Whatever opens passageways is love. When you think "Peace be with you" you let in some unbounded love. Peace is a great offering of love. It will do. And as you direct your thought of Peace to another soul, you will also hear your thoughts, and you will feel a greater sense of peace within you surge. Hallelujah!
When you bless another to peace, you are twice-blessed. You yourself become a blessing.
When someone appears to have not understood you and supported you, and, therefore, let you down, why are you bruised? Must you be bruised? Must you have to recover from it as an assault? It is a nothing thing really. Your ego made a mountain out of a molehill. Everyone favors the way he thinks and not what someone else thinks. No one is obligated to see the world as you do. Why are you offended? This sounds like your offense, beloveds. Is it too much to ask that you stay on an even keel?
Mend your heart, the heart that you consider yours to withhold.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/mend-your-heart.html

Heavenletter #5971 Life Slips Through Your Fingers, March 31, 2017

God said:
All aboard! Get onto this vehicle of Life on Earth. You are here for a Tour of Earth. There is nothing like it. Sometimes your Life goes a mile a minute and a surprise a minute. Fasten your seat belts!
Nevertheless, where else is there such excitement? This is the Ride of a Lifetime. Sometimes it feels like you are bombarded with too much of Life, and yet you don't want to miss any of it. When all is said or done, you signed up for this Once in a Lifetime Adventure. Your Adventure is unique. There never was and never will be one just like it. You experience it all. There is no space to fly through even as it appears that you do. Actually, you may hesitate to fly through space because: What if you fell, or what if you went too high and could never get back?
Even when Life isn't your cup of tea, you want to hold on for all you are worth, or that Life is worth, whether Life is golden-seeming or not -- even when Life may seem like tin.
Of course, what matters is the ride you are on now. Regardless of all the fuss and furor and all the joy, Life slips through your fingers. What is this Lifetime on Earth after all but a fling? In love, out of love, love here and love there, you come shining through. Thus is your Travel in Life. You are indeed a Traveler. You travel the world. You travel to unforgettable places that you forget. When all is said and done, Life is simply an exercise, a kind of rehearsal, and that's it.
The Truth is that you are a Traveler of Consciousness. On dry land or in Heaven, you wield Consciousness. You go from here to here. You are a Spirit sprinting on a Path of Life. You are a sprinter on Earth, and you play hop-scotch. You are a player all right, and you are serious about it.
You fly through history, yet you stand still in one place with Me. All the travel arrangements are imagined. The computer you work on is nothing but a dream. Dreams serve their purpose just the same. A dream is only a dream, yet it is a dream dreamed. Inevitably, you dream a dream. Truth is not a dream.
How is it that dreams come True? Are dreams dreamed nevertheless? You dream that this Play Ongoing on Earth is True. It seems to come True. As the dream plays itself out, it strikes you as a matter of Life and death. It seems that everything depends on your dream when your dream is only a Gossamer Play of Light, a far-fetched fantasy seemingly true, seemingly true because it is a whiz-bang dream of magnitude. You are good at it, this that you call Life in the World, yet you believe that everything depends upon this dream.
There are stories on Earth. You win some. You lose some. All the while, Life on Earth is a story that you get into. You flow with it. You surge through the dream. You have to find out what happens. Your story is a page-turner. However, all the stories have the same ending. The ending is return to Paradise which, in fact, you have never left. Whether you paddle your canoe or ride in an ocean liner, you sail the seas or drive a car or walk or fly.
Such is Life on Earth, a Parade you enter and join in, a Myth of time and space that you fall into hook, line, and sinker. You are committed to your story. You sink your teeth into it, and, all the while, it is a dream, a bedtime story, told on and on until you wake up to True Life which is Infinity, Infinity so incredibly deep, that there is no escaping it. You are in Infinity right now. Infinity is True, whereas Life on Earth is a bubble that bursts.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/life-slips-through-your-fingers.html

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Wed 29 Mar 2017, 9:36 pm

Heavenletter #5969 Near to God Are You, March 29, 2017

God said:
Near to Me are you. Dear to Me are you.
The Truth of You is Holiness. You scoff at this, yet I will tell you again: The Truth of You is Holiness. You are a Holy Being.
What would I create that was not holy? Imagine the reverence for Life that I hold dear to Me, created by Me. I am proud of My signature. I made you at no charge. There are no limits to what you can make of yourself.
Now, share with Me, reverence for Life and reverence for your own Life.
I tell you that you are a High Being. You may well see yourself otherwise. The demarcations made on Earth, oh, such as bright or slow, beautiful or not beautiful, deserving or undeserving are patently untrue. Those are tags that are handed out on Earth. The tags are incidental. You are foolish to accept them and, if you hand out these tags, you are foolish to give them. Somehow limited appraisals caught on. Now it is for you to abandon those appraisals. Start off on a new foot, will you?
Whatever the common consensus on Earth is, this consensus is beside the point; it is off the mark; it is not sufficient.
Life on Earth is amazing. Uphold what I create. Do not debase it.
You yourself don't know the half of it. You are to be a supporter of Creation, not a disparager of it. You whom I created - I did not create you to judge. I created you to love. Some of My Creation that you may disparage - why, they may love greater than you. You may have to yet learn humility. Humility is a natural thing when you have Reverence for Life. Not even once more admonish Life. Uphold it.
Everyone on Earth, every living thing on Earth, serves a purpose. Look, We have a fantastic Creation. Don't look at it askance. Do not think you are wiser than I am. Don't be absurd. Haven't you been absurd? It is absurd of you to consider yourself holier than thou! Holier than thou is not akin to Holiness.
If you don't like how I plowed the field, pitch in now. Serve the Universe now. There are plenty of critics out there. There are plenty of detractors out there. Don't you be one of them. I release you from bondage to ignorance. I release you now.
Do not take Creation as fair game any longer as if it is yours to take pot shots at.
Enlarge your habitat. To begin, increase your range of vision. See bigger than you have seen before. Build up the Universe. Make it shine.
Bite your lips before you badmouth Life on Earth ever again. Extol it. If you don't have anything fine to say, look again. You are not blind, dear ones. Open your eyes! The world is outstanding. It is also sensational. That is, it is on the level of senses on Earth. See further, and you will see greater. You will see Higher. Your will become Higher and Vaster yourself. That which you see, you can accrue to yourself. See greater, and you are greater. The more doors you open, the more open you become. No longer close out on anyone in the world.
Together, let's make this world you live in out of this world! Let's soar! Let's rise with everyone. Rise now.
Let's plant Gardens of Eden. Let's shine the world. Let's make it usable for all mankind. Let's be generous with the world and make the Truth of Life more visible. How appreciated the world will be. How beautiful. How rendered for Humanity. How reverenced Life will be because you are here!

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/near-to-god-are-you.html

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Tue 28 Mar 2017, 9:24 pm

Heavenletter #5968 Get Off the Couch, March 28, 2017
God said:
Beloveds, if you use half My suggestions, you will be heads and heels ahead. You will knowingly thrive. You will use gobs more of your potential and less over-thinking.
As it is, likely you start from a certain dogged approach to Life. You learned to see Life in a certain way. In many instances, the way you learned to think is not in your best interest. There are other ways to think. Go ahead, gain a new slant on Life in the world.
The Life on Earth before you isn’t guaranteed to be a certain way. There is no guarantee that your Life will be a piece of cake. On the other hand, Oneness is 100% guaranteed. Infinity is guaranteed. Your Life will be worth it.
Change your thoughts, and you will make a difference to your Life on Earth, this Life on Earth you live right now. Right now you are passing through Life every which way. You are on, and you are off, and you may not always know which. Do not be so quick rejecting opportunities that Life offers you.
I also say that you are where you are supposed to be. I will point out, however, that you may have a long learning curve. You may think too long and too hard. Whether your thoughts are deliberated or spontaneous, either way, after the fact, there are alternatives that you see that you might wish you had chosen before if only you had thought of them, true?
Meanwhile, I ask you to not to look back. Your Life right now is what matters. It matters tremendously to you. It matters to those around you whether they know this or not. It matters to those far away from you. Just as the air you breathe has been everywhere in the far-flung Universe – this is the very air you are breathing this moment -- just so, the furthermost parts of the Earth are breathing in your thoughts.
Let a dream rise, and it can be realized.
If you have led an unhappy Life – many would raise their hands now – you can change that. You can lead a happy Life. The outside does not have to change. You can live in the same house with the same people, and all your life and theirs can change because of your new thoughts and influence. Little by little, and you are ahead.
With a change in your perspective, what makes you unhappy now does not have to make you unhappy tomorrow. Give up trying to change the outside of others. Change how you look at supposed others. As you see differently, that which appears before you, is changed. This change in you doesn’t come from effort. Goodness knows, you have been trying hard for a long time. The change comes from a change within you.
Now let go. Forget that which you once considered the causes of your unhappiness. Change 1% of your outlook today. Tomorrow change another per cent. I am telling you, dear human Beings, to get new glasses. How you see is powerful.
You know there are people who live in great mansions. They have no financial worries. They may have fame and fortune and everything you would like. All that you think will make you happy may make you happy for a while. You like the new, and, you want changes to arise from outside, and, yet, in the long run, not much in the world is as momentous as it is cracked up to be. The people who live in the big mansions may not even be as happy as you are right now. Allow your happiness now.
Get off the couch.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/get-off-the-couch.html

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Mon 27 Mar 2017, 8:27 pm

Heavenletter #5967 All the Fantastic Interweaving, March 27, 2017

God said:
Just as the sky is spread out before you, so is the world. There is a panorama of Life in the World, and it is all there before you. Take your pick.
You can look up at the full canopy of the sky. In the same sky above, you can see pretty blue sky with white powder-puff clouds. Look at another part of the sky, and you can see dark clouds in a dark sky. You may think:
"Thunderstorm coming."
Or you might look up at the sky and spot a rainbow, yet, all of this is One Sky, and who can say that only some of God's Sky is beautiful? If you personally can't say that thunderclouds are beautiful, can you not say that you are seeing wonders before your eyes? Is a dark sky any less a miracle than a blue clear sky with white embossed clouds?
So is Life, the Life you live, and the Life and Lives you remark on. Remember, I looked at Creation, and I said: "It is good." I could have said: "This is a fantastic sky. We sure hit the jackpot!"
Oh, the incredible weaving of the world I wove. Everything in place. Every aspect taken care of. Such integration. I could have said: "This is perfect, all the interweaving."
The same way, a child, admires what his little hands patted together from Play Dough. He looks at what he has made with good feeling. He did well, and Life is good. Look at what he made!
Also say that what you made is good.
No matter what Life offers you, the skies are blue, and the sun is shining -- or the clouds are dark and ominous. You can look for the good in the dark as well. Or there is a drought, and you can be eager for the dark clouds as a sign of rain.
You could rue rain because it interferes with your plans for a picnic. You can make an attempt to rue rain, one of My Blessings. Now you feel a little silly.
When you see portions of Life as catastrophes, you are looking at a small portion of Earth or the Sky. Your personal Life is a part of Life, and it is an important part of Life. You are not just a number. You absolutely do matter, and that is a good reason for you to look for the good and let go of what you seems inconvenient. At a short distance from illusory space and time, you can now see that what appeared as a major storm to you is only a tiny thing.
Alas, you could break your leg and miss out on playing football. You are so disappointed that you don't even say: "Thank God, this is temporary."
And, if the break was such that you are left with a limp, you might not allow yourself to get over it.
To become paralyzed is worse. How can you possibly go on like this?
To lose a loved one - how can you go on living without your loved one?
This is how My children weigh Life on the scales of Earth.
Then, perhaps, you are sure that your own impossibly intended death on Earth could be the very worst of all.
Here's the thing, beloveds, on Earth, there is no worst, and there is no best. All there can be are opinions, and opinions change at the drop of a hat.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/all-the-fantastic-interweaving.html

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sun 26 Mar 2017, 11:05 pm

Heavenletter #5966 A Day Off, March 26, 2017

God said:
Do the little things today that may give you a little happiness. Today take a break from making breakthroughs. Today get away from responsibility with My blessing. Take a day off. Today only. Let today be your Sabbath whatever day of the week it is. If you can't take a day off today, set up another day.
Get out into the fresh air. Sit under the trees. Read a book. Lie in a hammock under the sun. Pick a rose.
Bake something. Eat it while still warm.
Treat yourself in an unexpected way.
If you can do whatever you want today, what might it be? This is what I would like you to do today.
If you feel overwrought, under-do for a while.
Get away from it all today. Assign yourself to taking it easy. Assign yourself to the little joys.
Give yourself some peace.
If you want to lie on your back and look up at the sky, lie on your back and look up at the sky. This is your assignment.
Look at your place in the world in new ways. Today, it's okay to be lazy. Today there is no denying your right to be at ease today. Easy does it. This is what I ask of you today.
Want to ride your bike? Go ahead. No pressure.
Want to sit at the river's edge? Do it.
If you happen to be someone who likes to clean closets, go right ahead. Empty space around. Give yourself room. No need to fill space nor time.
Let today be a day for you without having to do anything at all, as much as this is possible. Of course, take care of your children. Today you are not looking to be at your best. Be lazy if that's what you like.
Have the mindset that there is nothing you have to fulfill today.
I give you a prescription to spoil yourself today, what you may think of as spoiling yourself. I see it more as being kindly toward yourself. Today is a day to simply be easy on yourself. You may have been unrelenting.
Set yourself free. Let today be a day off from work. Today you have nothing to do but to take it easy. Taking it easy is your responsibility today.
It is refreshing to think a new way.
Let Life be a relief to you. No asking yourself to stretch today.
Sing a merry tune. Dance the whole day through.
Today, grow taller.
Flourish. Paint the sky blue.
Just be.
Today, I am taking it easy too. You see that today I deliver a shorter Heavenletter than usual for you. This Heavenletter is fine just the same.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/a-day-off.html

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sat 25 Mar 2017, 10:26 pm

Heavenletter #5965 What You Have Really Been Seeking, March 25, 2017

God said:
What is your style of living? What is it really? Is it being the Princess and the Pea? Is it being the Hare as in the Aesop fable of the Tortoise and the Hare? Or are you like the Tortoise who is slow and steady? Perhaps it is your style to take your own sweet time? Or, perhaps, can it be your style to point out errors?
Many of My children practice the style of complaining as a way of life. Perhaps you are quick to see a fault wherever it may be. Perhaps you an expert at finding flaws. Perhaps spotting a flaw out there somehow makes you feel better. What exactly is pleasing about finding fault? What? Does it give you a feeling of emperorship?
Wherever your dissatisfaction comes from, you don't have to honor it. You may be perfectly right, yet what has that got to do with anything? In the world, Beloveds, there is always an opposite.
Why are you looking for perfection outside yourself, or, within yourself? In world terms, you can't be everything, have everything. You will come to the place where you will appreciate everyone and everything in everyone. In the world, it is not so easy to please or to be pleased. Not even the Great Spiritual Ones pleased everyone by a long shot.
Yet there is good within everyone. There is gold within everyone. If there is gold within you, you are not the only one. Everyone has gold within. You may have to look for it.
You may be a quick thinker, and someone else is a slow thinker. Both rates of speed have their advantages. The world may not off-handedly value each way, yet each way has its value. The world has its mind made up for what it allows and what it does not allow. In terms of the world view, no one in the world is quite right enough. Allow for differences.
Get outside of the world view, and you will see that all is as it is to be. Each carat of each diamond is just right. All is well in Heaven.
You carry Heaven within you.
Better than finding fault is acceptance. Far richer than acceptance is loving. Loving transcends acceptance. Loving is accepting with light. When you are not uptight, it is easy to love another, foibles and all.
When you are loving yourself, you are not tense and uptight. When you are tense and uptight, you are not loving yourself. Too much gets in the way of your loving. How can you love another when you are displeased with yourself.
Restart yourself. Come on in a different mode. Enact the theme of: As you are.
Be at ease with yourself, and you will be at ease across the board. You will not be on and off. You will simply be on. You will be beyond daily confrontation. You will not face the world. You will love the world. You will love the world and all in the world as easily as falling off a log.
When you have a choice between fault-finding and love, choose love. Love allows everyone room to breathe. Perhaps this is a an easier way for you to think of love. When you let others be as they are, you are giving a great gift of love. Allowing others to choose to live their lives according to how they see it is one way for you to come closer to love. Come from a different place than you have been coming from, and you will automatically grow closer to feeling love in your heart. Instead of attempting to remake others, you will expand your own throbbing heart. This is what you have been seeking.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/what-you-have-really-been-seeking.html

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Fri 24 Mar 2017, 6:26 pm

Heavenletter #5964 Be the Fruit of the Earth, March 24, 2017

God said:
You don't have to put yourself under great emotional strain. Why would you lock yourself out of your own Home on Earth and take away peace from yourself. Forgo stress.
Patience and impatience are not as harmless as you may think. Impatience earmarks Life as a catastrophe. Impatience considers current circumstances as Almighty. On the other hand, patience is having other recourses and resources. Patience sees clearly.
Be still. All is already taken care of. Hold this Truth secure in your heart. Let your heart be strong. In the extant world, all is temporary. You extend far beyond what strikes you as trouble. Truth attests to Infinity which is Eternal, and so are you.
There is a spark of Life that takes care of everything. Acknowledge that all is already solved and resolved. Hold this Truth. Ah, yes, all may not be solved as you wish, yet all difficulties do dissolve. If difficulties exist, they are of the past. Don't claim them. The Sun rises every morning.
Of course, My children, you tend to believe that you are surrounded with insurmountable difficulties. This is a mistaken belief.
Remember this: Thoughts are powerful. Your thoughts are powerful. Even your mistaken thoughts are powerful. Truth is more powerful.
Pardon yourself from transgressions of thought. Only as an afterthought do you discern an error. Don't make so much of the past as you do. The past is only a word on paper or a thought in the air, not to be kept, definitely not to be collected for old times' sake.
Behold the world before you. It is before you, not out to get you. Let all the past get behind thee.
From the soil of Earth, beautiful flowers grow. You are to be naught but the Rising Sun and to bless the ground you walk on.
I continue to give the Earth to you. The Earth is yours to till, to succor, to make beautiful, including the Spirit of the World, including joy on Earth, including your own and your neighbor's joy.
Make growth on Earth light-hearted. Make Life great in its simplicity. Make Earth overflowing with Good Will. Good Will is worth more than all the reputed rubies and diamonds. Make no mistake about it. Know the value of Good Will, and speak its language. What else would you want? Certainly not ill will!
What matters? Let outrage carry no weight. Let your good-heartedness carry you.
Trod the Earth with love. Leave rose petals. Be a rose. As you travel the Earth, leave a blessing of yourself, for your visit here.
For the short time you are on Earth, be good to the Earth that provides for you and nourishes your Spirit. Earth gives you every opportunity to experience sustenance on every level. Life on Earth is a bonanza!
Provide for Earth.
Expand your boundaries.
Keep walking.
Keep smiling.
Keep laughing.
Keep on.
Be an angel on Earth. What else would you want to be?
Be a Fulfiller of Dreams, yours and others'. Be a Realizer of Dreams that come true for all.
Water the land with your love. Infinite are you.
Get out of the details. Get into the Heart of the Matter. Let go of in fractions and confrontations.
Expand only.
Be an Expediter of Life.
Move forward and bring the whole world. Advance. Step lightly. Go far. Come close.
Distribute wealth. Let everything good be your wand as you reach high and far and wide. Serve all, including yourself. Be a benefactor without much ado about it. Forgo neediness. Spread affluence.
Be the Fruit of the Earth, and sow seeds.
Blanket the world with love. This is what you are to do, starting right now.
A New Life is beginning for you today as you serve the Universe. Begin now.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/be-the-fruit-of-the-earth.html

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Thu 23 Mar 2017, 12:07 am

Heavenletter #5962 Getting to Know You, March 22, 2017

God said:
Everyone has a unique story. Born into the same family, both parents the same, no two children are alike. For all you can tell, the children could have come together from the ends of Earth, yet somehow they find themselves living their childhoods together. As you may see it, it is a puzzle that children so disparate could have ever somehow come to live together. It seems impossible, and it also seems destined.
Had the children been assembled in an orphanage together, the chooser's eyes closed, could they have turned out so unmatched as they were? Yet there is family, and desire for family and desire to belong and perhaps desire not to belong as well.
Everyone is unique. You are unique. Wherever you were born, no matter the circumstances, you are you and, often, you are a surprise to yourself.
There is a song called Getting to Know You.
Gettin' to know you,
Gettin' to know all about you.
Gettin' to like you,
Gettin' to hope you like me.
Your Life on Earth is a remarkable opportunity to form a relationship with yourself. Bouncing off of other people is one way you find out who you are.
Yes, in the world, you are getting to know this personality you are this lifetime. At the same time, you are also discovering the underlying Truth of You.
You are all One in the relative world regardless of individuality. Oneness is the Reality in the midst of individuality. No matter what you look like, what family you were born to, in terms of personality on Earth, there is no other just like you. You are incomparable, yet in Oneness, all are United with All, and you are Oneness.
Appreciate Oneness, and appreciate Uniqueness. The twain shall meet.
Oneness, in terms of the world, does not mean you have to assume the characteristics of everyone else or anyone else. You don't have to try. What a relief to be yourself and not have to play a different role and be away from yourself.
Everyone's story in the world begins with Once upon a time. Regardless, Once upon a time is how stories on Earth begin.
Your story on a higher and deeper level has nothing to do with time, for you have always been, and time has nothing to do with you, for you are timeless, and timeless means Eternal. Eternal is not long-lasting. In terms of Eternal, there is no counting. Long or short do not have anything to do with Eternal.
You are not a deck of cards laid out here and there every now and then. You belong to the Lineage of God. You are My Radiance. You are My Being on Earth. We, the noted you and I, are so full of dimensions that We are out of the Realm of Dimension. We soar beyond dimension, or you can say that We never run out of dimensions, for We go deep. We are endless. We are Eternal. We are Eternity and Infinity rolled up in One.
I had a thought, and My thought became an idea, and you have chased My Love, even as Love goes far beyond the concept of idea.
Even on the level of Once upon a time, even in costume, even through illusion, you are still Oneness, only you have been Oneness without the realization that you are. You are still seeking the Oneness that you are and always were.
Circumstances have been major to you, yet circumstances are not relevant to Who You Are. What do circumstances have to do with Oneness?
You may still be playing Hide Go Seek with yourself in the world. In fact, you most certainly are.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/getting-to-know-you.html-0

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Tue 21 Mar 2017, 11:12 pm

Heavenletter #5961 Enjoy Your Voyage on Earth, March 21, 2017

God said:
Whatever you have on your mind today, whatever may be weighing you down, whatever may occupy you, let it go.
Unless a thought gives you happiness, why have it? What merit is there for you to worry this and worry that? Come now, come with Me, and enjoy your voyage on Earth. You are here for joy, so enjoy.
On the ship you sail, there may well be two conversations going on. One conversation may make your heart soar. The other conversation objects to life in the world as it is. Which conversation do you want to sit in on, be part of, to practice?
I don't believe that you really prefer to listen to bashing about life and the world and what the world, by golly, looks like. What is the point of being clever when you hammer in the errors of the world and make them stand out? Are you really required to add up faults and errors and present a long list? Let your heart sing instead.
The world is going to go on with or without your input.
Go out and plant some flowers. There are lots of things more helpful than listing all the improvements necessary that you can do. Plant one flower. Now you are talking. Now you are like a balm to the world.
Everything you do, everything you say, washes over the world. It is magnified. Be clear on what you want to magnify. I ask you to magnify blessings. This is the meaning of as you sow, so shall you reap. Reap the benefits of life in the world. May hay while the sun shines. Sowing and reaping are not meant to be a revival of the past but to bless this very moment.
You are on Earth for a limited time. You are forever, yes, yet in the world, you are here for a brief moment. Even if you are a candle on Earth that lasts two-hundred years, two hundred years is but a blink of an eye. Nevertheless, look at how far you can come in only two-hundred years or even one year. You have magnificence to bestow.
Make a world of difference on your short stay on Earth. If you cannot accept that Life on Earth is a blessing, at least you can bless the Earth for others who are on Earth with you and all those who are to come later on when the Truth is that you co-exist as One Forever.
Your contribution is to be ongoing, you who are Infinitely Forever. There is no end to you. You come on Earth, and you go off Earth, yet you are with Me forever. Not forever and a day. No, always you fly with Me. In Truth, there is only Permanency. On Earth there is the concept of temporary. Once and for all, know that you are sealed in My Heart, and Life Eternal is already yours.
You are not here on Earth as a fly-by-night. It is beautifully-freeing that you are Eternal, yet this does not mean at all that you have non-existent time to waste. You are here for a purpose. You can be sure your ultimate purpose is not to bad-mouth life. Your message for Earth is not to be: "Wowee, what a mess the Earth is."
Your purpose is not to be a whistle-blower. Is there anyone who is not already aware that the Earth is to rise higher and higher. I say again: Plant flowers. Make a difference. Do not continue to point out what needs remodeling. Replace the conversation that reiterates what keeps the Earth where it has been. Lead the way. Do not stop the world in time fragments. Renew hearts. Go higher.
Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/enjoy-your-voyage-on-earth.html

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Mon 20 Mar 2017, 11:54 pm

Heavenletter #5960 “Come, Abide with Me.”, March 20, 2017

God said:
You are on a rung of a ladder. You may hesitate to go higher. No matter how much you may ask Me to propel you higher, you may pull back. Why? If you let go of all your attachment to boundaries, perhaps you wonder what you might open yourself to then.
What might you have to give up, and what might this perceived loss take away from you? What if it costs you plenty, and you find yourself without any recourse?
Once truly unbounded, you are unbounded forever, and there is no going back. You won't want to.
It's true you are accustomed to fear. Sure, your fears concern the surface level of Life, yet without all your fears, what then would be left of you? Absence of fear might carry its own disappointments, and you are fearful of disbanding fear.
What if later on, you want back the full entertainment of Life on Earth? What if the borders of Life that are so familiar to you -- what if they really do keep you safe? You may wish to let go at the same time you are fearful to. Meanwhile, you go back and forth.
Beloveds, the decision to hold fear close to you is yours, of course. You are uncomfortable with your fear thoughts in the world, yet, at least, you can say that they are your own.
What is fear anyway but a false security? Instead of holding on to ignorance, hold on to letting go. If you must be attached, be attached to letting go of the past. As it is, in pain or in joy, you love to run your fingers through the past as if the past were piano keys to dribble your fingers on or precious stones to turn over and gaze at.
No matter how deeply you may feel about what you have gone through, never did any of it belong to you. It was never yours to hold onto. The past is no more than an old photograph you noticed somewhere and picked up. It was never yours to hold and certainly not yours to keep. Whatever you may think, the past becomes mere dust, and it falls through your fingers. The tunes you play and the seeming jewels you retrieve save you from nothing but the recognition of your True Self.
You hesitate to dissolve your individuality. You seemingly want to hide away from your True Self. You are fond of your individuality no matter how out of date it may be.
In this presumed passage of time, bless your misrepresented little self to Me. Walk away from your attachment to this token of yourself. You can't forever cover up your True Self with less than Truth. Credit your little self that has stuck by you, yet, know this, your little self is not so dedicated to itself as you like to think. It's a hanger-on. Certainly, your little self has its moments of glory, yet, as dear as it is, it cannot reach the extent of you. You are not the past. You are the Light I carry in My Heart.
Anyway, that you believe you can be apart from Me is a dream you have only while you are asleep.
Keep your eyes wide open. All this trudging in Life you perceive is illusion. There are no bounds to you. The physical is just a little trolley you ride in. The physical does not belong to you. The Glory of Oneness sustains you. In the world, you have further discoveries to make. Your True Self is more than the half of it.
Proceed now. Extol your Glory, for it is Mine. If We are One, We are One. Oneness is. You don't have to denounce your Life on Earth. Your Life on Earth is just not the making of you. I am the making of you. Catch up to your Self. You are a portrait of Me, not to be hidden away but revealed.
I thank Myself for you. Come forward with Me now.
Come, abide with Me.
Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/come-abide-with-me.html

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sun 19 Mar 2017, 8:03 pm

Heavenletter #5959 Where Is There Not Beauty?, March 19, 2017

God said:
The act of being a human Being doesn't strike you as a walk in the park, yet, here you are. Here you are, a high flier without an airplane. There are many ways to describe the process of living on Earth as a human being.
You can describe yourself as an innocent. You can describe yourself as up a creek. You can describe yourself as an angel without wings. An angel misplaced. An innocent hapless bewildered spirit thrown into the wilds in a human body, seemingly fending for yourself in a foreign land that often makes no sense to you, as if you had been thrown into the middle of an arcane mystery novel where clues are not easy to find.
You may feel that you started off on the wrong foot, yet what is the right foot?
You would like to be free, yet you also want boundaries. You may not like them, yet boundaries can catch you in case you fall.
Then I come in and tell you that Life on Earth is not to be taken so seriously when, right now, so far as you can see and hold onto, this is the only Life you have. This Life you have is serious to you.
Beloveds, be as light as air. I personally am body-less, and yet, wow, how powerful and Eternal and Infinite am I. So are you. So are you.
Given that you are a stranger in a strange land, let's take another look at Life.
Of course, you like blue skies with sweet powder puffs of white wispy clouds. You like to see rays of the sun filtering through trees. You love flowers in bloom and to sniff them. You love to see a perfectly round full moon and you love to see a tiny crest of a moon as well even as you know the Moon Itself is always full.
Remember to look up at the Moon and the Stars. There are sights and sounds and tastes and touch and scents that give you pleasure. Yes, there are the little things in Life. Be sure to notice them, and know that you are capable of great pleasure in what the world may call little things.
How you have sorted Life into big and little, favorable or unfavorable, good or bad. What if you didn't? What if you are in reality an artist who paints dark pictures and yet find exquisiteness in the dark as well as in bright sunshine with golden leaves?
Are not darkening clouds also beautiful? And a mixed sky, one side dark and crowded, and another side with pockets of light. Even when the sky is all dark and thunder rolls in and rain pounds, you know that the Sun nevertheless shines somewhere and that it will be fully visible to you again. Hands hold hands. And God is in Heaven, and God is on Earth.
There is beauty in winter in cold. There is beauty in every season. There is Beauty. There is God-given Beauty, and you can see it through your eyes. There is beauty in everything. There is beauty in you. Beckon beauty to you.
I won't ask you: "Where is there not beauty?" I won't ask you for never do I wish you to look for where beauty is not.
There is beauty in a lifetime. There is beauty in your lifetime. There is beauty in death when eyes close for the last time that trip, and the spirit rises to Heaven. To think of Heaven! You do know that Life Continues -- even as you don't accept this. Dear Ones, you will let go of your allegiance to Earth. You will transcend death of the body not for the first time.
There are Infinite Aspects of Beauty, and they are all for you to behold no matter where you happen to think you are.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/where-is-there-not-beauty.html

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sun 19 Mar 2017, 7:50 pm

Heavenletter #5959 Where Is There Not Beauty?, March 19, 2017

God said:
The act of being a human Being doesn't strike you as a walk in the park, yet, here you are. Here you are, a high flier without an airplane. There are many ways to describe the process of living on Earth as a human being.
You can describe yourself as an innocent. You can describe yourself as up a creek. You can describe yourself as an angel without wings. An angel misplaced. An innocent hapless bewildered spirit thrown into the wilds in a human body, seemingly fending for yourself in a foreign land that often makes no sense to you, as if you had been thrown into the middle of an arcane mystery novel where clues are not easy to find.
You may feel that you started off on the wrong foot, yet what is the right foot?
You would like to be free, yet you also want boundaries. You may not like them, yet boundaries can catch you in case you fall.
Then I come in and tell you that Life on Earth is not to be taken so seriously when, right now, so far as you can see and hold onto, this is the only Life you have. This Life you have is serious to you.
Beloveds, be as light as air. I personally am body-less, and yet, wow, how powerful and Eternal and Infinite am I. So are you. So are you.
Given that you are a stranger in a strange land, let's take another look at Life.
Of course, you like blue skies with sweet powder puffs of white wispy clouds. You like to see rays of the sun filtering through trees. You love flowers in bloom and to sniff them. You love to see a perfectly round full moon and you love to see a tiny crest of a moon as well even as you know the Moon Itself is always full.
Remember to look up at the Moon and the Stars. There are sights and sounds and tastes and touch and scents that give you pleasure. Yes, there are the little things in Life. Be sure to notice them, and know that you are capable of great pleasure in what the world may call little things.
How you have sorted Life into big and little, favorable or unfavorable, good or bad. What if you didn't? What if you are in reality an artist who paints dark pictures and yet find exquisiteness in the dark as well as in bright sunshine with golden leaves?
Are not darkening clouds also beautiful? And a mixed sky, one side dark and crowded, and another side with pockets of light. Even when the sky is all dark and thunder rolls in and rain pounds, you know that the Sun nevertheless shines somewhere and that it will be fully visible to you again. Hands hold hands. And God is in Heaven, and God is on Earth.
There is beauty in winter in cold. There is beauty in every season. There is Beauty. There is God-given Beauty, and you can see it through your eyes. There is beauty in everything. There is beauty in you. Beckon beauty to you.
I won't ask you: "Where is there not beauty?" I won't ask you for never do I wish you to look for where beauty is not.
There is beauty in a lifetime. There is beauty in your lifetime. There is beauty in death when eyes close for the last time that trip, and the spirit rises to Heaven. To think of Heaven! You do know that Life Continues -- even as you don't accept this. Dear Ones, you will let go of your allegiance to Earth. You will transcend death of the body not for the first time.
There are Infinite Aspects of Beauty, and they are all for you to behold no matter where you happen to think you are.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/where-is-there-not-beauty.html

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sat 18 Mar 2017, 5:18 pm

Heavenletter #5958 Marching Across the Universe, March 18, 2017

God said:
Sometimes you feel that Life, as it appears, is too much for you. I understand how you feel, yet the fear conclusions you come to are amiss.
Your body and mind may suffer, may suffer greatly, yet it is your mind that keeps your suffering lively. Such a delicate sensitive picture your mind paints of you. All the while, the Truth is that you, the indelible you, is Eternal. What you feel you go through in the world, impinges upon your soul not a whit. What you feel you go through in the world is false support for what is fallacy in the first place.
Life does make you stretch. At the same time, it is you who identify yourself as in need. It is you who designate yourself as strong or weak. It is you who go on and on about how difficult your life appears to be. If you think your life is miserable, you are as miserable as you say you are. Your own thoughts victimize you. Don't be in a hurry to adopt the popular world views and excuses and make them your own. How you perceive is all temporary stuff.
In general, will you admit that your life is not intolerable? Your life is pretty good, as a matter of fact. To complain is a common choice and not worth the merit you give it and attach to your Life. Come from a broader spectrum.
It is understood what you mean when you say Life is too much for you right now. You call out: "World, I need a break."
If your mind would take a rest from its over-hyperactivity, of course, you would be more calm. Instead, you tend to wind yourself up. You tell yourself intense stories. Beloveds, what is too much for you is the weight you put on your activity in Life. Keep telling yourself that Life is too much for you right now, and chances are good that you will convince yourself that you are stretched beyond your endurance. Believing that you are stretched beyond endurance hinders you from getting out of a maze that you sequestered yourself into in the first place.
The tigers of thought that pursue you are your multiple fear thoughts. The panic you feel feels true, yet it is based on elements of untruth, and so you panic on false notions. Slow down. Don't be so fast to attribute fear to your Life. You do get through whatever Life holds for you, and you will continue to do so.
Of course, you believe totally in the fears of the world. Change your mind about the enormity of imbalance between goodness and fear, this enormity of imbalance you foist on yourself.
Attribute yourself now to the thought that Life and you are amenable. Now you are circumspect with Life. You are on speaking terms with Life.
When you are quick to cry wolf, instead, shed great Light on your view of Life. Instruct yourself that you are not going to deplore Life any longer. Look beyond whatever fear thoughts you may have accumulated. You can, so to speak, get over Life and reconcile with it. It is not necessary that you stay knee-deep in the mire of Life that you, yourself, put yourself through.
No, My dears, keep up with Life. Keep up-do-date. Fear thoughts do not have to push away all the promising thoughts that desire to be cultured right in front of you. Opportune thoughts would be right in front of you were they not ousted by all those other habits of thought that may have consumed you.
There is no failing. Failing is just an idea. Come, join with Me. Let Us march together across the Universe.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/marching-across-the-universe.html

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Fri 17 Mar 2017, 11:16 pm

Heavenletter #5957 Come Out in the Front Yard, March 17, 2017

God said:
Every emotion you feel is your choice. Love is your choice. Frustration is also your choice. No one makes you lay yourself low.
You always have options. When you feel defeated, you can feel something else.
When you feel overloaded with difficulties, you can choose to feel another way. When you feel like a victim, this is a choice you made. Take a walk around the block and get a little distance. You can come back having dropped off the self-imposed verdict you made that you have been a victim. Dear Ones, if you feel like a victim, you can also feel like letting go of that idea. You are not bound to being a victim except as you tell yourself.
It is not a worthwhile idea to convince yourself that you have been victimized. Even if you literally have been victimized, let go of that Identity, for you are a Child of God who has choices to make, so make them, these choices that are yours to make.
Choose to be something else besides a victim. Absolutely, do not put your name under such a victim list. No more “Woe is me” thoughts.
Look, you may honestly be frustrated beyond endurance, yet you are free to call yourself something else besides frustrated beyond endurance. Situations in Life do not have to claim your identity. Someone else’s inability to give you good customer service, for instance, clearly is not to be the making of you. You are far greater than to suffer some kind of heartache due to a manufacturer’s poor instructions for telling you how to assemble his product. Have you forgotten that My Creation of you is well-based?
You are not to go around tossing faulty adjectives at yourself. If you were foolish a moment ago, you don’t have to call yourself a fool. If you find yourself at a disadvantage, who said you have to proclaim this? Is there some law that says you have to be a scapegoat?
Because you have failed a test in life does not – I repeat – does not mean anything but that now you keep moving forward. It is not for you to be so easily led astray.
I have confidence in you. Reveal some confidence in Me as well and, therefore, have confidence in yourself.
Recover yourself. Recover your True Identity. Be true to yourself, and be true to Me.
You have a responsibility to reclaim yourself. Better yet, you have a responsibility not to deny yourself in the first place. You are not to keep yourself in the back yard. Come out in the front yard. Relish yourself.
For one thing, you are a person who cares. Be glad of it. Yet never are you to indulge in lack of belief in yourself. The world is not to get a good man or woman or child down. When you are truthful, you will boost your child, and you will, therefore, boost yourself. Not even boost yourself. Allow yourself to love yourself. Loving yourself does not undermine anyone else.
Heal yourself. Heal your hurts. You are to rise above. There is no height that you cannot reach. Pick the fruit high in the tree, for this fruit is closer to the Sun.
Also, never are you out of My Reach. I stand beside you at all times. You are a representative of Mine. We hold each other high. We are pledged to this. There is no place in the Life of Ours for recrimination or regret. Honor all, and all includes you.
Welcome your Life on Earth. How brave you are to give yourself to the world for this interim. You come in response to My request. It is on My behalf that I invited you here to serve the Universe. Therefore, keep your shoulders straight and yourself high. That means you honor Life, yourself, and everyone as you are meant to. I rely on you to serve.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/come-out-in-the-front-yard.html

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Thu 16 Mar 2017, 11:39 pm

Heavenletter #5956 Know God for Yourself, March 16, 2017

God said:
What is upheaval? Upheaval is the sense of Life’s moving too fast for you. More Life coming at you than you would like to deal with. Too much multi-tasking for you all at once.
Sometimes you would postpone Life if you could. You would retreat if you could. You would choose a pause button, a back button, or, best of all to you, a fast-forward button where you could have a sneak preview of the future. How you long to be briefed and have reassurance.
My Word isn’t satisfying enough. I say all is well while you may see mayhem all around you. The unexpected happens. You see danger. You see all possibilities of pain and loss, and you fear all the possibilities. The possibilities strike you as outrageous, for you live in the fearful illusion of time. I could tell you that time is not real until I’m blue in the face, yet time spins its web before you, and you get wrapped up in time.
At this current moment, Eternity and Infinity are not your main interest. Later on, okay, you will try to figure them out. Some other day you will. Some other day, you really will.
Anyway, you haven’t been able to quite catch on to Infinity and Eternity. You say that you are focused on the moment, yet that is not really true. If you were focused on the present moment, you would not be so familiar with fear. You wouldn’t live with fear so close by your side.
Okay, you don’t expect to escape from death this time around in the relative world, yet must you have death hanging over you as if your death were imminent and ready to strike? Look, you feel death looking over your shoulder. Death hangs around. Death steps lively, as it were. As you see and feel it, death follows closely upon your heels while you don’t see Me watching your back every moment. You may tend to focus on all the unwanted possibilities than on any of the desirable possibilities. As it is, you are out of breath in your attempt to avoid danger, as if your concern actually protects you. Of course, your concern sabotages you.
Yet Life has a way of perpetuating itself and making you move forward – ready or not.
Not all of Life is up to you, beloveds. This isn’t a great revelation. You may be used to not having your breakfast toast the way you prefer. Or you can stub your toe. You can be late. You can be early. You may miss breakfast altogether.
At the same time, unknown to you, you and your Life may be right on schedule.
One way or another, Life will reach you. It is not for you to rush ahead and anticipate dangers. If you must anticipate, anticipate the joys waiting in the wings for you. Look forward to Our Meetings. Look forward to your awareness of Our Meetings. The Truth is that We meet all the time.
My beloved sons and daughters, you have some blank spaces in your hearing. Otherwise, you would know Me. Knowing Me would not be a matter of trust. It would be a matter of knowing, as close as knowing what fresh air is like on any clear day or what sunshine on your skin feels like or what a glimpse of the night stars looks like and beams to you.
I AM in every pulse of your heart. I wake you up in the morning, and I put you to sleep at night. I AM the Impulse of Love in your heart. I AM the Power of Your Life. You are forever and always My Beloved. You are My Self, only, right now you are encased in a human body. This does not have to mean, however, that you are limited. I am Unlimited, and so must you be. And here We are, stepping out onto a new adventure.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/know-god-for-yourself.html

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Wed 15 Mar 2017, 10:14 pm

Heavenletter #5955 Dreams Are Thoughts, and Thoughts Are Powerful, March 15, 2017

God said:
Dreams do come true. Many of your own dreams have come true. Dreams exist. Any dream can come true. You are meant to have dreams.
Too often dreams in the world have been stultified. The world has pushed dreams down, mocked them even, and warned you not to dream. What folly!
Also the idea arises that all your dreams must come true! Who says so?
My dear ones, there is much value in having the dreams themselves. Perhaps the true purpose of your dreams is to have the dreams. It is not obligatory that all your dreams come true. It is joyous when dreams come true, yet dreams, just like you, are free to exist as they do for just as long as they do. Dream the dreams. Go for them. Do your part. And when a dream does not come true, well, then, be glad you dreamed the dream.
And it has also happened that some dreams come true do not deliver all that you thought they would. Somehow your lovely dream backfired. The dream came true, and perhaps, you were not quite ready for it. Who knows? What is just is. Don't judge your dreams for not coming true. You had a dream.
Your feet trod on Earth. In one way, We can say that there are no free rides. On the other hand, We can say that all of Life is a free ride. You are free to make your dreams come true so far as you are able. You could dream of owning a company that will do great things. You are blessed to start this company, and it succeeds, or it doesn't succeed, or it succeeds and you find that living the dream wasn't as you had thought it would be.
Or you may be frustrated by lack of money to start a dream company altogether. When you want to build a brick house, you have to supply the bricks. It is also possible that bricks will find their way to you, yet the bricks don't have to fall in your lap. You do not command your dreams.
Have your dreams. Enjoy them. They are your dreams. You cannot dream too big, yet you yourself are truly the fulfiller of your dreams. As it is said, the world does not owe you a living. No one owes you. When your dreams are fulfilled, the process is innocent. When your dreams are not fulfilled, the process is also innocent. Your dreams are free to come true. There is no fault if they do not come true at a certain time in a given way.
I also tell you to dream big. Sometimes I might tell you to dream big and start small. If your desire is to become a movie star, you could become a world sensation over night and star in an academy award winner right off the bat. However, if I were you, I would not refuse a walk-on part to get your foot in the door.
Fulfilling your dreams may need a foundation from you. True, some dreams come true in an instant. Indeed, some dreams come true before you even had a conscious thought of them! Dreams may, like Me, perform in wise and wondrous ways.
And dreams can also leave you in the lurch like a bride at a wedding. Whatever occurs with your dreams, accept them as a gift and move on.
Dreams are what they are when they come true or when they haven't come true as yet. Dreams serve whether they come true or not.
Having dreams is like spreading your wings. By all means, spread your wings. This is the significance of dreams -- spreading your wings is the importance of dreams.
The purpose of your physical heart is to beat.
The purpose of your Higher Heart is to love.
The purpose of your eyes is to see.
The purpose of your life is to live it.
The purpose of dreams is to dream them.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/dreams-are-thoughts-and-thoughts-are-powerful.html

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Tue 14 Mar 2017, 10:34 pm

Heavenletter #5954 Be What You Seek, March 14, 2017

God said:
What wonders fill your Life right now? What are you glad about today? What matters to you right now? What manna from Heaven reaches you right now? What desires for good do you keep alive in your heart?
Dear One, think along this way: Whatever goodness and mercy and joy that have reached you, recycle them. For goodness sakes, toss out what gave you heartache. You owe yourself this much.
Ah, in Life as you may live your Life, what you don't have may seem more consequential to you than what you do have. If your mind is on worry, you may be sure you are thinking along the lines of fear and lack and all that which blocks you from realizing your desires.
Perhaps your cup runneth over right now with what you have not yet recognized. Even a push in an adverse direction is guiding you to go higher. Well, then, go higher.
Respect your existence today. Respect even the hard times. Looking back, you might even long for some of the goodness you skipped over so intent were you on the wrongs.
A sense of gratitude will lift your Life in the world. Gratitude will deliver great treasure to you. Gratitude itself is a great gift. Feeling ungrateful delivers woe. Guaranteed. Discover that for which you can be grateful.
Between your being good-natured or grouchy, which comportment delivers what you want? Which do you want to meet around the corner? Be what you want to meet. Don't be what you don't want to meet. Inevitably, it is yourself you will meet around the corner.
Be grateful, and, then, you will see that more to be grateful for will walk into your Life. Goodness and mercy will pile upon you. Goodness and mercy are piling up right now if you would but see. Look at your daily life with your eyes wide open. Welcome life to you as it is. Life has riches for you. Get over the concept of blame.
If you hold on to being ungrateful, more of that which to be ungrateful for will blithely into your life. This is a formula.
Oh, yes, in the relative world, everything is relative. Life is as you see it. Perhaps you don't see well enough. Perhaps, instead of seeing all the opportunity that surrounds you, you are bent on keeping score. Turn over a new leaf. Engage in noticing blessings. By your presence, make the world a welcoming place.
If you are good at yelling foul, find blessings instead. This is how you bless the world. We are speaking of Consciousness. Go ahead and bless the world in silence, and bless the world through your view of it. Expand your horizons, and so expand the Universe.
If you want to be blessed, bless the world. There are as many ways to bless as there is to struggle. Drop the struggle, and bless the world. I never told you to take it upon yourself to condemn the world by proving the wrongs of others. Proving the wrongs of others is much like vengefulness, beloveds. Don't give wrongs the time of day.
If you want to understand the world better, let go of preconceived ideas. Reclaim the world.
Have more confidence in yourself and not squander your Life on the offenses of others.
Be secure in Me.
Rise. Be what you seek.
Keep your eyes open. Be open. Look forward to today which has not yet unfolded itself. Look for the good. Look for the silver lining. Be gracious to the clouds. If you can't feel gracious to the clouds, welcome them anyway. The clouds won't stay very long. They will turn into blue sky and sunshine soon enough.
You are meant to be a Great Light on Earth. Shine your light. Start right now.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/be-what-you-seek.html

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Mon 13 Mar 2017, 10:04 am

Heavenletter #5953 Life Teaches You to Open Your Heart, March 13, 2017

God said:
You are to respect everyone on Earth. Respect does not mean feeling sorry for someone. Feeling sorry for someone isn't respect whatsoever. Who are you to feel sorry for someone? Who are you to feel superior to anyone else? It is not for you to feel superior to anyone. Think well of yourself and be a blessing. Do not knock anyone. Do not mock anyone. Not once more.
Never again do I want to see you make fun of another and his way of life. I have seen you sneer at some others on occasion. I have seen you make a face behind someone's back. No, this is not My desire for you, nor is it desirable from any angle. There is no justifying this manner of mocking or being condescending to another human being who, like you, struggles on Earth. This is not to your credit. You are not here on Earth to belittle even one person. Mocking makes you less.
You are here to be cordial and cheering to everyone on Earth. This goes for political candidates and for all those who are no longer physically on Earth. How can you demean anyone and think you are a crackerjack to do this? Do not pick apart anyone else's life. It belongs to them. It is their life. Do not degrade yourself. Do not degrade another.
If you cannot love everyone right now, I understand. I understand you may feel stand-offish. To lower yourself to the degree of picking on someone and diminishing their Selfhood - no more. Never again.
If this has been a habit of yours to even see someone you don't know on the street and poke your friend walking by your side to look because you see a deficit in how the person is dressed or how the person is maimed or living in his own world, stop now.
If you have only done this once in your life, never do it again. What have you been thinking? Of course, you have not been thinking.
If you cannot find it within yourself to cheer someone on, the least you can do is to say nothing. Some thoughts you want to keep to yourself. If you have unkindly thoughts, change your mind. At the very least, do not share your sense of superiority with anyone, for you demean the world, and you demean yourself.
Do not think you are superior. You may be luckier in that you have nicer clothes. You may have riches. You may have a perfect figure. Enjoy what you have. Never make anyone less than a child of God.
You can't possibly know why you have spotted this person. You don't know the reasons for his being on Earth. He may not know his reasons. He may be serving a greater purpose than you. He most certainly does if you mock him.
Let Me tell you this. Someone you see as laughable for the way he presents himself to the world is a great teacher for you. It could be he is teaching you to open your heart. And if you feel pity for him, he has no need for a display of your pity. He has need of your looking him in the eye and regarding him as a fellow human being.
There is an expression in the world: "There go I but for the grace of God." This statement is understandable, yet it also hints at a sense of superiority. Dear Ones, in the first place, you do not always know what is the Grace of God.
In any case, I am asking you who read My Words to be the Grace of God.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/life-teaches-you-to-open-your-heart.html

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top