Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 111 on Thu 12 Dec 2013, 2:28 am
Latest topics
» ISRAEL VIDEO'S
Today at 5:43 pm by Admin

» CHRISTIAN NEWS NETWORK
Today at 5:02 pm by Admin

» ENDTIME HEADLINES
Today at 3:23 pm by Admin

» THE CLARION PROJECT
Today at 2:27 pm by Admin

» WORTHY NEWS
Today at 10:52 am by Admin

» WAR DRUMS
Today at 10:22 am by Admin

» R.D SOUZA Saved by faith
Yesterday at 9:17 pm by Admin

» THE MASTERS LIST Dean W. Masters
Yesterday at 9:14 pm by Admin

» HEAVEN LETTERS
Yesterday at 8:48 pm by Admin

» Meditation Chip Brogden
Yesterday at 8:46 pm by Admin

»  HONEST REPORTING Defending Israel from Media Bias plz read REGULAR UPDATES
Yesterday at 4:31 pm by Admin

» WORLD ISRAEL NEWS
Yesterday at 12:44 pm by Admin

» US says Western Wall to remain part of Israel
Yesterday at 11:31 am by Admin

» Daily Disciples
Yesterday at 10:18 am by Admin

» ISLAMISTS ACCUSE TRUMP OF 'FALSIFYING' HISTORY
Yesterday at 10:17 am by Admin

» Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY.
Yesterday at 12:20 am by Admin

» NUGGET Today's Devotional
Yesterday at 12:12 am by Admin

» R.C. SPROUL, REFORMED THEOLOGIAN, DIES AT 78
Sat 16 Dec 2017, 10:59 pm by Admin

» FRANCIS FRANGIPANE MINISTRIES
Sat 16 Dec 2017, 12:32 am by Admin

» PROPHESY NEWS WATCH
Sat 16 Dec 2017, 12:26 am by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

HEAVEN LETTERS

Page 5 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: HEAVEN LETTERS

Post  Admin on Sat 26 Aug 2017, 12:46 pm

Heavenletter #6119 Life on the Comet of Itself, August 26, 2017
God said:
You came out of the mist. You came out of the mist of My Heart. You always existed. There never was a time you were not. We exist together. We never beach Ourselves.

We existed out of time. We were. Rather, We are. Time was not. Time is not. Infinity is. We are Infinity. Our Name is Infinity. We are the Essence of Infinity. We are Infinity.

If space existed, We would be space. As it is, We are Spaceless.

We are Timeless, for Timeless means Infinity.

We wear no clocks. There is no Tick-Tock.

There is the Silence of Infinity and naught else but Infinity. You are truly out of the imagined realm of time.

There is no noise except as We hear it on Earth. There is a loudspeaker in effect. A loudspeaker indicates decibels even as decibels are made-up. They are make-believe like everything else that is rattled off.

None of the stories told are True. Nothingness is True. Oneness is True. The Fullness of Nothingness and Everythingness is True.

Stories are plays on words.

From the forests, stories arose. They appeared to pass imagined time. Stories are like hand fans that are waved to cool down time as if time really existed. Time is a fake. You have been fooled. You continue to be fooled. To be fooled consoles you.

Yet, there is Life, and you are in and out of it, as if this play exists on a fabricated stage – as if this assemblage of a parody -- could be true when only the Essence of Being is True, so help Me God.

All the fussing and sirens amount to a stop gap.

Oh, yes, there is Beauty. It’s true that Beauty exists within this Moment of Charm. There is no outside that actually exists. My Children wear bodies so that pictures can be taken of the seeming you. Photos are a pastime like any other.

You believe in the Emperor’s New Clothes. You believe in anything. You worship the fantasy of suffering. You forget to pinch yourself. You go on a mad shopping spree. You keep escaping Truth as if with all your might when Only Truth exists.

You live in My Heart. We are entwined as One in My Heart. You ask the questions. The answers sprout. We talk in Silence. You understand a lot more than you give credence to.

We know only Grace, you and I. We are companionable. We don’t really know where We begin and end. Of course, there is no ending. We never finish. In some ways, We haven’t yet begun. We don't finish what We have started, and that’s fine with Us. We look for Sunrise and don’t look for Sunset. The Sun never sets when it comes to Us, the One of Us.

We are Arisen. We hunker for Life as Life truly is – pure and serene. There is perfume in the air. We stay young. There is no old. We have perfect ease. We stretch our arms. We fly in and out of Heaven at the same time as Heaven is all, and there is nothing else. We like all of Life as it is. There is no timer to go off. The skies are blue and clear. Birds sing. Life is a Charm.

Everything is connected. The glue is Joy.

We take a walk on the beach, and the next thing We know, We are on the mountain tops. We sigh. We breathe. There is the Hush of Love. Sorrow is nowhere. We let go of Life, for Life is Eternal and nourishing. We laugh and play. We go up hill and dale, hither and yon, even as there is no hither and no yon. All is sweet. Life is sweet. You are sweet, and I am sweet. We abound. Even as there are no heights, We are at the Summit. There is nothing else but this exquisiteness of Life on the Comet of Itself.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/life-on-the-comet-of-itself.html

Thank you for including this link when publishing this Heavenletter elsewhere.

Copyright © 1999-Now Heavenletters™
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://worldwidechristians.6forum.info

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Fri 25 Aug 2017, 4:09 pm

Heavenletter #6118 How Do Heavenletters Get Here?, August 25, 2017
God said:
You never know what is coming up in a Heavenletter as it appears before you. Heavenletters are up for grabs, as it were. It is as if you reach into My Heart. You pluck My Heart from Me. It isn’t that you wrest My Heart from Me. My Heart is more like a ripe plum that falls into your hand.

We can imagine that there are infinite numbers of Heavenletters, unending numbers of Heavenletters not exactly stored yet available at any moment, and no two Heavenletters repeated, yet each Heavenletter an echo of itself.

In a manner of speaking, there could be one Diamond of a Heavenletter whose seeds are blown everywhere.

Or, it could be said that seeds of Heavenletters assemble and disassemble and reassemble themselves.

It could be said that each Heavenletter comes by happenstance. It could be said that every Presence of a Heavenletter is a foregone conclusion.

There are also in this world an infinite number of attuning Hearts and Souls also available to hear Me, each in his or her own flavor, each to pull up particular shades of messages from Me and set them down again or leave them in the air.

Heavenletters are ever rising and setting like the Sun, and each is its own, and yet what mortal can exactly say how a Heavenletter reaches Earth? You can know I give it.

What a pattern each Heavenletter conceives. Each Heavenletter is new, and each has always been. There was never a time there was not a Heavenletter by whatever name it is held in.

Heavenletters are stored without being stored. They are a language unto themselves. They are not in language. They are before language. They are full of emptiness containing all.

They are the Writing on the Wind.

They are coded. They are not manufactured. They are heard, and they are witnessed. They are signed, sealed, and delivered. They are eternal, and they flow in and out and beyond anyone’s grasp. I don’t keep Heavenletters in My palm. They are not embossed. They are like Love flowing in and out of the Universe. They are enchanted as it were.

Heavenletters are a vibration. They are momentary. They are for the moment. They create themselves. They cannot be determined, and yet they arise. They are a Creation of a Moment and then return from where they arise. They arise, yet they cannot be risen. They are a Joy to behold, even as they are not visible.

They are like a nudge. They disappear from view, as if they were never viewed. It is an exaggeration to say they are viewed. Nevertheless, you can trace Heavenletters. They are an essence so transparent that their essence doesn’t exactly appear or disappear yet each essence is like a perfume of a beautiful Flower of Life even as the Essence is the Whole Breath of Life.

Heavenletters knock on your soul. They are to reach you. They reach you boldly, as it were, while they can only reach you subtly.

Heavenletters are not bound in space. They are swept away before your very eyes. Your eyes are not capable of seeing, nor your ears of hearing, and yet Heavenletters are seen and heard as elements of nature that are meant for you to take in. You have inklings of them. They are formless, yet they appear elicited, each simultaneous, each the same and yet not the same, complete and never complete, a source beyond belief of the Deepest Truth you cannot quite put your finger on, yet, nevertheless, recognizable. Something is here. Something is.

Heavenletters are My Will, yet take no Will at all. They are evanescent like waves in the Ocean.

Heavenletters are also like whales that dive in and dive out of the Ocean and splash the water.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/how-do-heavenletters-get-here.html

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Thu 24 Aug 2017, 9:11 pm

Heavenletter #6117 How Inevitable We Are, August 24, 2017

God said:
It’s fun when We, you and I, get together. It is always Sunshine when We move in the Universe. Do you feel it? What can rub you the wrong way when We are One together? Look how good We can be together. Look how adventurous we are. And how inevitable.

Today, Life is like the best day of the year. Rather, it is the best year in Life so far until this upcoming moment, and there is another day ascending the horizon, as the Smooth-Running Wheels of the Rich Universe roll. Nothing ever goes on without Our Say-So. You and I, the Myriads of Oneness in this World of Earth go on together, silently undisputed. I am saying that We are well-met in Life.

Never are you stuck in the Universe. You and I, We are the undisputed Guides of the Universe. We toss it up in the air, and We catch it with the Grace of a Ballerina all in Good Time.

I give you the world. You inherit it. You are in the process of inheritance. Hallowed be thy Name, you whom I always chose. The Creation Process continues. You have been discovered, and you dance around in this jaunt you have always been on.

Who has discovered you? You discovered and discover you. You uncover you. You open up the package. You know how to wrap yourself. What happened to the days that once upon a time startled you?

Now you lay them out on the carpet, and you tremble with joy. You have an expectation, and you see it through even as you go off-stage. There is never an ending to this that is called Life.

There is something wonderful going on in the world. You participate in it. You accept this new as yet unknown Gift of Life from God, accept with all the Love in the World. There is a lot of Love in the World. This is what you are born for. You reverberate Love throughout the Universe, and you pick it up. You cast the votes, and you count them.

You and Life and its Subject are in Trust with each other. You cast your lots. This is evolutionary. It happens to you, and you also make it happen as I swirl you around in the firmament. This Experience of Life may seem to be forced upon you as if you have no choice, yet, this is your freely-given Will. You simply can’t miss the experience. You are bidden, and you are free. You have all the choice in the world even as you are powerless to resist. You become a Tenor of Life.

Amazing are the paths you seemingly fall upon. Life is a mile-a-minute as it comes around the bend. Life comes around the bend, and you also pluck Life out. You are an adept at meeting Life. You are shot out of a rocket, and yet you hardly move.

I tell you to say, “Yes,” to Life. Once and for all, say, “Yes, and Yes, and Yes.”

Pick out the attributes of yourself. Don’t cover yourself up with Doubt. Engage. Today is the day rolled out on the cutting board for you.

Gratefully accept the contract of this Amazing Fabrication and Fantasy attributed to Life. You are always at the Summit of Life. You travel the Highest Path. We have an appointment, Beloveds, and We never miss it. The Time is Now. We twirl a baton, and We never finish. Ongoing are We always. There is no end to Us. There is always more up Our Sleeves.

Infinity is Our Name.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/how-inevitable-we-are.html

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Wed 23 Aug 2017, 9:26 pm

Heavenletter #6116 Let Freedom Ring!, August 23, 2017
God said:
Beloveds, you are all My Beloveds. It is through My Will and Love that I give you Free Will for the asking. Free Will is your Divine Right. I ask you to make it your responsibility to take care to refrain from seeing others as needing your advice. It is not your business to supervise others. What would make you think that you are to change others into what you want them to be? If you must reform, reform yourself, and let others be unless they ask, and sometimes even then.

When We get down to it, the only person you have any chance of changing is yourself. Much of the time it is nigh on impossible to change to rectify yourself. Is this not true, My Dumplings? Confess.

It is your business who you are. When you are perfect in lifting Life to its Highest and Deepest, then, only then, would I ask you to straighten out anyone else. HA HA! Meanwhile, it isn’t all that likely that this day will come when you as I are to show others how to live, now, is it!

When you are perfect, throw the first stone indeed. Meanwhile, mind your manners. How do you benefit the world when you take it upon yourself to amend others? Looking out for others doesn’t mean you are to usurp others’ rights.

I have not ordained you to remake anyone. I ask you to Love and to Free all. It isn’t exactly wise of My Children to view themselves as all-wise. A self-estimate of yourself as being idyllic betokens folly. Come now, yes, make Room at the Inn for all. I haven’t yet appointed you the nay-sayer of the world.

You who crave freedom give freedom to others. Life orchestrates, Beloveds, not you. It isn’t for you to changes others’ lives. You are not the guardians of the world. It is not for you to relegate others to what you think they ought look like, act like, and be like.

Where anyone is to learn from is not usually foretold. You cannot foretell from whom and when you yourself are to learn.

Certainly you are not to be holier than thou. Make the world a better place, not just for you, but for all.

This is how you make hallow-ed thy name.

Come closer to Me, Beloveds. This is how you will become beloved.

Just as you throw breadcrumbs to feed the birds, give freedom to all. You are not the enforcer of the world. Perish the thought. Set yourself straight.

Beloveds, come now, what jurisdiction do you have? By natural right, you have freedom, and you have independence. Grant to all the same freedom that I give to you. It is this: To make up your own mind.

I do not tie you to the masthead. What I give to you, I ask you to give to all.

And what I give to you, I give to you from My Free Will.

What good is anything without freedom? Certainly, imprison no one in My Name. Do not impose. Freedom is for the good of all. Anyone can make rules. Peace does not control. Peace gives.

Set all Hearts free. Deep breaths are to be taken. Deep breaths expand you. Share the freedom and free expression that you yourself desire. Your freedom does not give you the freedom to hack at another’s freedom. Let go of imposing your will on any other.

We come to good hearts and good actions. Expand all hearts. There is room for big breaths to be taken. Breathe in Freedom, and breathe out Freedom. There is no payment to be enacted in order to allow everyone to breathe.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/let-freedom-ring.html-1

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Tue 22 Aug 2017, 11:12 am

Heavenletter #6115 A Page from God’s Book, August 22, 2017

God said:
You have every reason to be loyal to your heart. If you are not loyal to your own heart and well-being, to whom then are you loyal? This certainly does not mean that you are to be selfish and all that. It means it’s all right for you to include yourself as well. Of course, offer fealty to yourself while you are at. All you have to do is know this as your birthright. You don’t have to wave banners.

When it is your birthday, make yourself a cake. Beginning now, address yourself with all the respect you offer to others. Admit yourself to your own Well-Being.

Make yourself a candidate. Run for the Good of All. Remember to join yourself in this Voyage. Steer your voyage for you as well as for others. You may have crowded in mixed messages about yourself. Sometimes you act as if you are obliged to forgo inviting yourself. You know what I am talking about?

If others want to seat you last, that is their privilege. In the scheme of things, it is not really all that consequential. You and I both know that.

Now I am making a power statement to you: Have in mind what My preferred placement for you is. Then, when you get accustomed to knowing that you are on My List, high on My List, when you accept this as a matter of course, then you don’t have to feature yourself. Of course, a main part of your job is to get many others nearer to the front of the line as well.

Look! Do you see right here? Here, I have put your personal ongoing invitation to Heaven in gold ink. No one is less. If you think you or anyone is less, think again. Remember, you heard this from Me. Keep moving up. Get the hang of My Will.

A first lesson for you is to know your value to Me in the world. Drink deeply of the ambrosia I give you to drink. You are not just a show of something. You ARE something. You are the real thing. You just may not have noticed. Notice now.

What did you think it was about when it was said: The first comes last and the last comes first and all that? It means I want you to know Who you are and the radius you reach. No longer are you to lie low. Now you reach deeper within and further afield, and this is fitting, and this is right. Now you are really getting down to it -- the Kingdom of Heaven and your place in it. No one is to miss this experience. No one. As a good guest, you oblige your Host.

Hail, hail, the gang’s all here. All for One, and One for All. Take this to Heart. This is one of My Biggest Refrains. Take a lesson out of My Book.

You have Great Reason for Being. Teach this to yourself and to your children. This is your inheritance. I accept no excuse. I do not exempt you from this wide-open opportunity. I declare you My Holy Son or My Holy Daughter. There are to be no arguments from you. Don’t waste your time or Mine. Your position in My Heart is already a fait accompli. Don’t vote on it. The votes have already been counted. The debate is over. We all win. There are no two sides on this.

Victory is Ours. Of course, We are One, and We triumph over anything less than Oneness.

So I have said, and so it has been spoken.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/a-page-from-god-s-book.html

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Mon 21 Aug 2017, 10:07 am

Heavenletter #6114 Raising Yourself in the World, August 21, 2017

God said:
There is value in admitting ignorance. Admitting ignorance puts you way ahead. How truly wonderful it is for your brothers and sisters in the world to meet someone like you who doesn’t know all the answers in the world. What a relief!

It is better to be open than to be closed.

You are way ahead now when you can unabashedly say you don’t know all the answers. What a rare individual you are when you can excuse yourself from knowing everything. For one thing, this makes you rare and welcome, yes, indeed.

You are, indeed, one in a million. It is refreshing to meet with you. Hurray, you are setting a trend and serving the hearts and minds of many. You are the crème de la crème. Welcome to Heaven!

A refreshing face, a refreshing mind, a refreshing Heart -- all now established, all pre-set ahead of time – these are worth gold. You are just what I am looking for – a human Being ready to see anew and greater. Please, come sit at My right hand, and we’ll have a good time.

Dear Ones, now, let’s address a very human quality which gets in the way of happiness. This human quality is becoming attached. When you are attached, you are pre-set. You have decided how Life must be. And so you restrict yourself.

Great sensitivity regarding how you are treated in the world is something to come to terms with and to let go of.

Here is a tale:

There was a little boy whose main desire was to go to the circus. His father promised him that this year he will take his son to the circus. The very day before the circus, his father told the boy he could not take him after all because he, the father, had to go out of town on business. The father promised his son that they would go to the circus next year.

To not go to the circus as he was promised was too much for the child to bear. His whole Heart was wrapped up in anticipation of the circus. To the child, to not be able to go to the promised circus at this fictional Moment in Eternity was a tragedy.

The child read a whole lot into this disappointment, including that he is really not loved. If he were truly loved, he would be going to the circus.

The whole world is sorry that this child’s Heart was hurt. Many of the caring people hearing his story now would gladly rush to take the child to the circus to allay the child’s hurt, yet there is no going back, and, anyway, the child desired that his father take him to the circus. It doesn’t matter to the young child the reason why his father didn’t take him. Knowing the reason doesn’t reduce the blow to the child’s Heart.

The sense of hurt never leaves the boy. The memory may fade, yet not the impact. Beyond his disappointment, the long-lasting affect is a sense of abandonment, unworthiness, and a sense of not being loved or loved really.

Some people may notice that the child, now an adult, is quick to take offense. He may be seen as selfish, too centered on himself, and loving himself too much. On the contrary, now his heart holds on so tight to being given importance for the very reason that he doesn’t value himself enough.

When the boy, now as an adult, feels his heart sullied with a sense of being discounted, overlooked, forlorn, he may appear as egotistic. Yes, he holds on so tight to being well-thought of. What is his attempt to raise his sense of self-value is seen as ego. Ego whispers to him that he must be recognized as important and come first.

What are you protecting, Beloveds?

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/raising-yourself-in-the-world.html

Heavenletter #6108 Think High, Beloveds, August 15, 2017

God said:
Wake up to My Love and wake up to all the Love that fills your Heart. You have stored or hidden much Love away, yet all your Love is still in your Heart waiting for you to free it. You may fear that your Love might be unimportant whereas all Love, and all your Love, is of the utmost importance.

Your Love may have been kept handcuffed, blindfolded, gagged, Beloveds. Who is the culprit who has done this? Across the board, you are the culprit. Your Love is not responsible for this. Your Love is innocent. Even unbeknownst to you, you are the one who has chosen to repress your Love, hide it, make it small.

C'mon, let your Love out. Loose the Love in your Heart to go where it wills.

Perhaps, you used to be brave and daring to let your Love out, and one way or another, you felt your Love unappreciated or downright slapped. More or less, you decided to keep your Love hostage, to wait for your Love to receive an invitation, and try to see guarantees before you let even a little bit of your Love out, as if even a drop of Love might be wasted. You told yourself en garde.

If you are looking for a return to your Overtures of Love, not everyone is in the same place as you. They may not care the way you do. They may not have even noticed. Must others be just like you? Must you require this?

Make sure you are not mixing up your giving of Love with your personal need to receive Love.

Oh, yes, how much the Fact of Love Returned is seen as essential in the world. There is a cure for a lack of Love withheld or not responded to at all or perhaps not even noticed. The cure is for you to radiate out more Love by your very Being. Radiate an aura of Love out to the world, will you?

You do not have to see yourself as owed Love. No, no, no demanding a return. No longer see yourself as a non-receiver of Love. Give out your Love to the Universe. It will land somewhere. And your Love may well be received and recognized and valued in a far-off corner of the world. Be glad you have Love to give. If you haven't read the Heavenletter directly before this one, read it now.

Change the platform you come from.

You are responsible to Love. You are not responsible for greater Love from another or any other. Take care of yourself, and accept the winds that blow.

Yes, on one hand, you are responsible for the whole world. Yet you are also responsible to free everyone from being responsible to you. You are responsible for how you will respond. This is your decision to make.

There are no barriers to Life. It's not for you to oversee another's Life in the sense of correction, nor is it for you to continue thinking of personal obligation from others to you. Nor does this suggest that you are to stay bound to any other more than you regard yourself.

It is for you to smile. If another does not return your smile, bless him and don't instill within yourself the conviction that you are owed a smile in return. Let it go. Nor do you owe, Beloveds.

Parent yourself. Be good to yourself. Be accountable to yourself.

This realization of your place in Life also applies to your children. Let go of the idea that your children are YOUR children and, therefore, that they have to be perfect according to your standards. Free them even as you raise them. They have their own souls and their own ways of Being. Bless your children more than you correct them. Bless your peers more than you instruct.

Think High, Beloveds.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/think-high-beloveds.html

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Mon 21 Aug 2017, 12:28 am

Heavenletter #6113 On Earth, Excuses May Star, August 20, 2017

God said:
Beloveds, on Earth, excuses exist.

An excuse may be true, yet it is not for you to make an excuse as if responsibility is not yours. There are no excuses for excuses. Refrain from excuses. You don’t need fall guys such as time, energy, ability etc. to fend for you.

Excuses make you helpless, as if you are a victim and are not responsible for your own actions and inactions. This is an area beholden to your will.

Dear Ones, of course, it may be so that you are too tired to wash the dishes. Perhaps the honest excuse is that you don’t feel like it. You may say you can’t make yourself do it.

You have this one Life to live right now. Make good use of it.

Most excuses are not worth their weight in tin. In any case, excuses are made of styrofoam.

Don’t malinger. Take action right away, and then you won’t have so much hanging over you. When you make an appointment, keep it.

Saying you’re sorry is a good step, yet it doesn’t mean it’s okay that you didn’t follow through. Don’t make excusing yourself a way of Life.

On the other hand, don’t beat yourself up. Move on. Just don’t let non-action take over.

I also realize that you often do not really know why you aren’t following through on something. You owed someone money, and the longer you haven’t paid it, the harder it is to get back your momentum. Something in you seems to prevent it. The longer you take to put something off, the harder it gets.

By all means, make your words and actions one. Or don’t say it. Let your word be true. Don’t slough off words idly in this Life that is before you. You don’t always have to obligate yourself, and, if you do obligate yourself, don’t stifle yourself with procrastination.

Procrastination is putting off that which you may have promised yourself to do. Live up to promises to yourself as well. Promises are meant to be kept.

Your words are to be enacted. Your words are expressed in order to become true. Be true to yourself, Beloveds.

An exception here is a promise for revenge or some kind of inharmonious action. Yes, there are promises not worth fulfilling. Let go of them and don’t make a scoundrel of yourself. There is also more to Life than words.

Now We will look at this subject from a different point of view and perhaps give some insight as to why you may continue to escalate words that you no longer uphold.

You may be mouthing words that you are accustomed to. You may be becoming new in the sense that, as you grow closer to Enlightenment, old thoughts are still rolling off your tongue that no longer carry the importance to you that they once did. You may be becoming more of what has been called desireless. Your focus doesn’t follow the same path, only you still rattle off the words as if you hadn’t changed. You are not the person you used to be, yet you may blindly follow your old footsteps. You may not have gotten up-to-date with yourself. You are less in thrall to the obligations of the world. Even death doesn’t carry the importance it once did. Appointments now may be nothing to you. You ride on automatic.

The cure is the same. Don’t make promises to another or yourself in the first place that your heart may no longer embrace.

Being less attached can be hard to get used to.

Of course, you do not use new consciousness as an excuse for not coming through nor an excuse for guilt either. Simply make only those promises that have your heart fully behind them. Let’s shake hands on this.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/on-earth-excuses-may-star.html

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sat 19 Aug 2017, 12:38 pm

Heavenletter #6112 You Are Living a New Life Now, August 19, 2017

God said:
There is no frittering away Life, even as you may be certain that all your Life on Earth may seem to identify itself as passing time.

You have to be doing something while you are here on Earth even as you sometimes may feel sure that you waste your Life in details. Beloveds, obviously, you don’t know what Wondrousness amounts to even as you stare Wondrousness right in the face.

Begin to salute Life no matter what Life may seem to look like. Give Life a run for its money. There’s more to Life than you credit Life to be. Credit your Life highly. This is a Great Journey you are on. There has never been another Life just like yours nor will there ever be. Take My Word for this.

You may think that your Life is old hat when Life is the Newest of the New. There is no other Life like yours. You are the only One leading your Life. You may think your Life is a dime a dozen. This is impossible, of course, for you venture forth.

Unless you are on a Great Journey, why would you desire a pillow to rest your head on and Room at the Inn?

Beloveds, perhaps the most amazing thing of all to you is that you are to twirl your Life around to serve Me. You may have thought that your Life is all about you, and that I am, above all, to serve you when it is for you to serve Me! It is for you to serve Me even when you may have no idea what this means.

Unless you rise High in Life, dear ones, well, you are mistaken, as mistaken as can be.

That’s okay too cuz you are in process of finding out your True Identity. You do not remain in ignorance forever. You grow and expand and take flight. You are, in actuality, a High Flyer. You may think you take a swan dive often. Here’s the thing:

Regardless of what bells the world may intone, you cannot fail. So long as you are alive on Earth, you can only succeed in living your Life. There are no ifs, ands, and buts about this. Whatever you achieve or think you do not achieve, you are a High Flyer. You are here for a High Purpose. Well, yes, you may still be holding on to ignorance, yet you are gaining in awareness right and left.

No one fails in Life. No one else holds your Life seemingly in the details but you. Your Life is singular. Have no doubt about this. Your Life may serve differently from the way you see it. Later, you will see more clearly from a larger picture. Hallowed be Your Name, beloveds.

In any case, you are finding your way, and I am with you. As the Sun rises in the East, so do you. You are always rising, and you are always rising Higher.

You may well be stubborn. We know this. It may be hard for you to surrender. What surrender often means is to let go of a stopgap that you hold dear. This stopgap has often been called ego. You really don’t require it. Not at all do you. You are far better off without this illumination of imposing ego. You are not this so-called ego. You are not this ego at all.

That which is called ego is far from the Truth of You. Decidedly far from the Truth of You is this offshoot of self-importance. You never needed it. It is misbegotten. It is a sham. Come, establish your Self in Me.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/you-are-living-a-new-life-now.html

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Fri 18 Aug 2017, 10:53 am

Heavenletter #6110 Accept Yourself, August 17, 2017

God said:
When you are extremely sensitive and tender to nuances, dear ones, do not see yourselves as lifted high above the crowd. Your sensitivity is not a raised flag in salute to you. Your sensitivity may be nothing to make you proud. Consider your sensitivity more like a rash.

By all means, wear lace and ruffles – that’s lovely – wear what gives you Joy – yet in terms of your interaction with the world and your response to it, wear hardy denim and no longer sensitivity on your sleeve. In relation to yourself, your sensitivity isn’t a badge of honor.

No longer boo-hoo about how Life and people treat you. How people treat you has to do with themselves and is not all that much about you, even if both you and the other party habitually think so. You tend to be all about you. Truly, if someone doesn’t like you and is rude to you, it’s about them and not about you at all. Dear Ones, it doesn’t behoove you to take offense.

From this day forth, take nothing personally. In this way you will no longer perceive affronts. You will be smooth satin and ruffled not at all. You will not entrap yourself. At present, you may prefer to notice affront and be ruffled.

Affront may be to you what coffee is for many. You may drink coffee because drinking coffee stirs you up. No longer rely on affronts to stir you awake. Have a longer view of Life. Attend to what you are feeling in a different sense. What you think about your life matters. What others may or may not think isn’t meant to be your difficulty. What others think belongs to them and not to you. Their thoughts are up to them. Give your concern a chance to settle down before you presume to raise your blood pressure.

When all is said and done, there are no opponents. It certainly isn’t My desire that you turn yourself into an opponent. See bigger. Raise your vibration. Do not respond with outrage. Go play badminton or ping pong or walk it off.

The world says: “Don’t burn your bridges.” This time the world is absolutely right.

The world also says to express yourself and not to repress yourself. Perhaps wait to express yourself, if you must, until you settle down. Wait until you don’t feel so disheartened as you felt at first. Keep Heart and mind open.

Sometimes, you may read what someone wrote to you in an email. You are fit to be tied. You have, on occasion, read your email again later to find that you hadn’t read the letter carefully. Hasn’t this happened to you? You may have read your email too fast and missed what the writer had really said to you. You may have been in haste to take offense. In any case, you misread what was there. You fumbled the ball.

Be sure that you, as a receiver of words, written or spoken, share a responsibility to communicate first by listening. Listen, and you may not take so much amiss. Don’t keep the fires burning within you. Don’t start them in the first place.

I, God, think the world of you, regardless of any guilt you may carry on your shoulders. You may have had practice in not being given credit. You may be quick to pounce, for you are not going to allow anyone to discredit you.

You deserve peace and comfort, and it is My desire – My Will --that you have it. No longer get fraught by what someone else thinks, anyway. Care more about Me and care more about yourself and what We think.

Mind Me, beloveds, and not struggle so much for wholehearted acceptance from others. Accept yourself.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/accept-yourself.html

Heavenletter #6111 Wild Adventure in Life , August 18, 2017

God said:
In terms of the world, everything is important to you. Dear Children of My Heart, at the same time, note that everything in the world is fleeting.

Your feet may seem to be on the ground, yet the Earth you walk on stands in mid-air.

Life on Earth is, more or less: Now you see it, now you don't.

The world is wily. You can't quite keep up with the world, even as you go far beyond the world.

It is possible to say that the world is a mile a minute. It is possible to say that the world is preposterous. There isn't anything you can't say. There almost isn't anything you haven't said.

You Sing a Song of Sixpence, and you hang your Life on a Star. Now you are getting closer to the Truth of It All.

Life is a passing fancy, yes, and yet Life is far more than that. Life may seem to you like a commodity. What seems is not what always is. You are greater than you conceive. I conceive you great.

Join Me in this Wild Adventure in Life. You come across Life. You stumble on Life. You cognize Life. Life is a dream you have. Ah, what a dream. What a dream you dream. Yet there is more to your Life than you ever dreamed of. There is more going on than you fathom. Even as nothing is really happening, there is more to Life than what you dissemble. Hang your Heart on a Tree.

Much of Life is an attempt to be more than you think you are, and, yet, the Reality is that you are far more than you think you are.

You may imagine that you are a diamond in the rough. You may attempt to fake at being alert and alive when there is no necessity to fake at all.

Once upon a dream, you denied the Truth of Who You Are. You thought you were something you aren't, when you are something greater than all your dreams rolled into One.

You are a smashing Hit in Life. You are meant for Stardom. You cannot escape this. Whatever dissembling you may attempt, you are the Real Thing. You don't wander so far afield as you may think.

You are alive with the Sound of Music. You follow a tune you heard in the distance and don't quite notice. You, I, everyone, the Earth, the Heavens are One. Oh, yes, you play games, yet you are the Truth just the same.

We share the same roots, We do. We surpass mountains.

You are a Celebrity of Mine who far surpasses your boundaries. I celebrate you. Hand in hand, We celebrate Life as the Great Occasion It Is, even as you doubt with all your Heart. The Truth is that you are Marvelous.

You celebrate Riding the Waves, so you think, when in Actuality you are the Stillness of Stillness. You may make a fuss even as you are a Supreme Dancer. You may think you stumble. You may think you do not Love, and you mourn this disability of lack of Love when the Pure Truth is that you are beholden and devoted to Love and to Me, the Source of All Love.

No longer deny the Love you are made of. Bet on your Self and not everything but your Self. You are a Star in the Firmament. You are wedged into the Magnificence of Life. Yes, you.

You are a Knight in Shining Armor. You are the Horizon of Life, and you are more than that. You discern Everything. You are Supreme. You and I, We fly together. We take off. You and I are not just fooling around. We are purposeful.

There is Vast Meaning to your Being Here on Earth, and you are more Lively than you dare say. Hurray for Life and the Great Meaning Life Holds. Think more of yourself, for you are a High Point in this Parade called Life on Earth. You excel, so mighty are you.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/wild-adventure-in-life.html

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Wed 16 Aug 2017, 9:34 pm

Heavenletter #6109 Weaving Straw into Gold, August 16, 2017

God said:
Here's one idea that will hasten the evolution of the world. When enabled, this one idea will move the world forward at the Speed of Light. This has to do with letting go of a habit of thinking that is prevalent in the world. It seems like a simple thing, yet it isn't so simple for My Loved Ones to let go of this worldwide habit. It may well be difficult for you.

Within this world you live in, no matter how it may seem in dark moments, there is nothing that is impossible. The sky is the limit, which is to say that there are no limits at all.

So much will be taken care of with this one change in awareness. As you change, so changes the world. Your simple awareness of the value of the possibility of change alone will affect the world you live in. You will enter a Universe of Peace.

You will transform the world. Peace will be like a rocket taking off! Tumult in the world will fly away. No one will know frustration. No one will oppose, and no one will be opposed.

This new way of thinking will close Pandora's Box.

This is not a quick and easy for you to accomplish, not even in theory. Yet, even so, there are these who live this way now. You may think that the ones who succeed in such flexibility are just lucky. And, yes, they are lucky to have acquired this skill. At present, you may be at a loss to implement this.

You may compare yourself to the beautiful but innocent miller's daughter in a Grimm's fairy tale. Her father boasted falsely to the King that his daughter has the ability to weave straw into gold. Hearing this, the King imprisons the daughter and orders her to weave a huge amount of straw into gold. She must succeed. If she succeeds, the King will marry her. If she fails, the King will execute her.

The miller's daughter has no idea whatever as to how weave straw into gold. With all her will and desire, she would love to be able to weave straw into gold. And her Life depends on it. She has everything necessary but the skill. She would if she could.

The rest of the fairy tale doesn't really apply to this Heavenletter because Rumpelstiltskin, half villain, half rescuer, offers to weave straw into gold for the girl in exchange for her first child. She grabs Rumpelstilskin's offer which she later reneges on.

At present, you may well believe that you do not have what it takes to actually live Peace, yet alone keep Peace in your awareness.

Here is what you can do to bring Peace to the world:

No longer will you pin your dissatisfaction on anyone else. Instead of looking to change others, you will change yourself.

No longer will you think of what others are not and what you want them to be. From now on, you will highlight good qualities of others and never mind about featuring any annoyances you may feel.

No longer will you say even to yourself: "Why can't all the multitudes of seeming others be perfect in my eyes? Can they not be perfect?"

Beloveds, they are perfectly who they are.

O! to be grateful for what you see rather than ungrateful for what you don't see.

O! to appreciate what is. O! to no longer declare disappointment.

Now, dear Hearts, here is the crux:

Let go of having to depend upon any other for your happiness. Or blame anyone or anything for your unhappiness. O! may you discover your own happiness.

Focus on what is right with the world and the people in it. You can do it. How many of My Children as One have to let go of being pleased by others before they will move mountains?

Add Comment || Printer friendly version

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/weaving-straw-into-gold.html

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Mon 14 Aug 2017, 9:20 pm

Heavenletter #6107 Today’s New Heavenletter As It Writes Itself, August 14, 2017

God said:
Beloveds, in the Heavenletter, The Grand Inquisition, which came out yesterday -- the day before this Heavenletter – today’s Heavenletter is just about to be born as I speak. Please note in the very last paragraph of yesterday’s, these contrary words:

We will sink/rise into Love.

In the world, the words sink and rise are opposites. The world says that no one can sink and rise simultaneously. If you sink, you sink. If you rise, you rise. There are no two ways about it, so says the world.

Now, in Heaven, there are no such distinctions. In Heaven, yes, it is very possible to rise and sink simultaneously. There is no difference whether you rise to happiness or sink to the very depths of happiness -- the wonderfulness is the same.

Yesterday, as you read sink/rise, you may well not have noticed any disparity between the two. You got it!

Yes, yes, in the world, there are disparities. The world is full of opposites, whereas I vehemently say that there are none. This is hard for My Children to see, for the world, all, is filled with contrast and contradiction. In Heaven, for instance, We can say that there may be different gradations of beautiful colors yet none is opposite. In Heaven, there is Love, and Love is for all sizes and shapes and the multitude of diversity in the world as well. No, no, no! No opposites. Not at all.

The world can do all the categorizing it wants, yet rain is rain, and snow is snow, and both fall from Heaven.

The world says that red is red, and green is green, yet red and green are complementary colors. Colors are shades and depths of whatever they may be. All colors are colors. Can it not be be said in Truth in the world that which is called colorless is also not about color? A certain color may be drab or dull or bright and vibrant. There is no measuring scale in Heaven.

Then you see glass and clear smooth waters. Yes, it can be said that there is transparency as well. I will go so far as to say – I give Myself the go-ahead to say as I see it –that the clearness of transparency is part of the essence or of color.

Of course, I would go farther and say that, in Heaven, We know that there are no need to weigh colors, nor do I close My eyes nor do I see through rose-colored glasses. Indeed, there is no reason to measure. Beauty is Beautiful, and I Love All.

Polished and rough both have their Beauty and both have their Glow and both shine their Beauty.

Perhaps he biggest opposites of all are Good and bad, bad and Good. Bad makes a hash of you. Good is approved of. Good gives you roses in your cheeks and an A on your report card. Good makes you rise, and bad puts you down. All that Good and bad can be are opinions. Remember that My Opinion, which is not opinion but Truth, is High, Very High. Seen from a fuller perspective, there is no Good, and there is no opposite to it.

Do you really think I hold any one of My Children higher than I hold you! Nonsense! For one thing, I have better things to do, and so do you.

Regarding the sheep of the field, do you really think I Love one of My sheep more than another? Or that I Love one puppy or kitten more than another? Or one ant? Or one hippopotamus? Or one drop of water? Or one Lily of the field? I Love all. No one do I Love more than I Love you. No one do I Love less than you. Why would I? And how can I, for My Vision is clear.

Add Comment || Printer friendly version

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/today-s-new-heavenletter-as-it-writes-itself.html

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sun 13 Aug 2017, 9:25 pm

Heavenletter #6106 The Grand Inquisition!, August 13, 2017
God said:
How do I, God, located as I am in Heaven, help you, My Children, to remove any and all obstacles to Love? And how in the world do I help you step over the act of judgment, for, of course, I have made it clear you are not to judge.

You might say: "Whoa, God, You find me wanting. Isn't that judgment pure and simple?"

I understand how you feel.

You wonder: "Why would God try to have me see differently unless God finds fault with me?"

As you see it, from one side of My mouth, I say: "You are perfect."

As you see it, from another side of My mouth, I say: "Yoohoo, get better. Smarten up."

You have a point.

Yet I wonder, Dear Friends, in words, how can I want you to partake of greater happiness unless I see your turmoil from the way you see it, ahem, from a limited point of view?

Certainly, you feel: "If You, God, see me as perfect - You keep affirming and affirming I am - then what are You talking about, God, huh?"

I see your qualms and dilemmas and outright unhappiness, and, yes, I want you to be without them. I see you with energy and joy and making choices that benefit you and those around you, and those far from you as well. Beloveds, at the same time, excuse Me, I also see through you and all your shenanigans.

And, Yes, I see further than you do see.

I see you without guilt, without reprisals, and without fear. I most certainly have told you time and time again, one way or another: "Be the Love you are. Know that you deserve more than what you may presently accept. Be the joy of your Life. Accept the gift you are."

It is you who accuses yourself.

Were it all up to Me, I would erase all that holds you back.

Let Me put this another way: I have removed all that holds you back. You have not seen. You may be like the elephant who has been unchained and still walks around and around within the same limits.

You may wonder: "How can it be that God can say with a straight face that I am wonderful but lacking at the same time?"

You, dear squirming human Beings, are more attached to perfection than I. How can I be attached to perfection when perfection is all I see? I see perfection, and I see you unaware of Who You Are and, too often, let Us say, your nose out of joint.

Now, you may nod and say that I remind you of your errant parents who would have you believe that all they want in all this world is your happiness. They insist that all they do, they do for you. It is for your good. All they want is your happiness, and you may not believe a word of it.

Do you sometimes consider Me in this vein?

So long as there are words, there are choices. One word is chosen over another. Are all choices judgments? Can language, perhaps, be all about seeming judgment of one kind or another?

If you choose chocolate ice cream over mango ice cream, have you made a judgment? Your judgment may be simply and innocently: "At this moment, I would like a chocolate ice cream cone."

By choosing chocolate, you are not condemning any other flavor.

When I suggest that you keep rising notches, I do not condemn you. Personally -- if the word personally can really apply to Me -- I love you, and, yes, I do want you to wake up to a Higher Reality.

By saying the word Higher, a word lower is implied as well. This is language, and this is Life in the World, Beloveds.

Some day, and it is not so far off, We -- you and I - the plurality of you who is in Truth One with Me - so We, the so-called We - We will commune without words. We will sink into Love and rise into Love, and there will be nothing to say, for all IS Being, so help Me, God.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/the-grand-inquisition.html

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sat 12 Aug 2017, 7:54 pm

Heavenletter #6105 The Animal Kingdom, August 12, 2017

God said:
Animals on Earth are sentient creatures. Of course, it is said that humankind is the most advanced of all. This gives humankind responsibility. You already know that the most learned human Beings learn from the beautiful animals on Earth. Blessed animals are often good models for you. Many-layered are their abilities to guide you.

Beloved animals have their instincts as do you. Mother animals have great connection with their young. They clearly know how to raise their young. Their instincts are simple and strong. Instincts vary, of course, from one breed to another. Human Beings tend to have more individual inclinations.

Monkey babies cling to their mothers' underbelly, and the monkey mothers take this as a matter of course, for this is their God-given way to take their one-at-a-time baby with them up and down trees and across roofs. Kangaroos carry their babies in an outside pouch. How exquisite is Nature!

Of course, the raising of animal babies is so much simpler than the raising of human children. Of course, this is no secret. Animal babies have no outfits to choose and put on and no concern about style; no schools, no homework; and blessed animal mothers know when to let go of their children. It is all mostly built-in for Our beloved animal friends.

Elephants are known for their memory, yet they do not hold grudges. They do, however, remember well all the goodness and mercy given to them and will return to show gratitude.

Animals don't think again and again about injustices done to them.

Animals do not feel sorry for themselves. Four-footed animals with three legs don't think of themselves as handicapped.

Pets who live in your home do not crab about what channel is on TV to watch, whether the TV is on too loud or too low, the temperature too hot or too cold, about the style of décor, or that the house is a mess. Pets roll up and go to sleep under all circumstances.

Yes, there is a lot of good nature to learn from Our beloved animals. Our beloved animals do not feel sorry for themselves. They can get over rough situations. They don't compare. They accept Life. They recover with Great Love in their hearts. Yes, they are innocent.

Every day a dog is excited about going for a walk or a ride in the car. Animals are enthusiastic every day. They do not get jaded. They welcome every day as if it were their first day on Earth.

Pure are the hearts of animals. And, as with human Beings, each heart unique, and, yet, One in the Holiness of Life.

And, ah, the loyalty of the dog kingdom. How they welcome you. What a pleasure it is for your dogs to lick your hand and wag their tails. Devotion is what they know.

Are not animals naturally grateful for the moment they live in?

What animal makes a problem out of the color of fur of another animal? No animal is so ridiculous. Animals make Life simple.

Animals who live in the wild and may face danger at any moment, they, too, know how to Love, and how to stay loving. They don't look for fault. It does not occur to them. They love each day for being a day. They love the sunshine, and they love the fresh air. They love without expectation. They know how to relax, and they know how to be alert.

What a gift to you are the animals of Earth.

Animals also know the Great Gift you are to them. Yes, you love the Animal Kingdom that you are blessed to take care of. You take many into your homes and love them as your own. What dear hearts the dear animal kingdom blesses you with. They give their utmost Love to you. In daily Life, there may be no Love to equal theirs.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/the-animal-kingdom.html

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Fri 11 Aug 2017, 6:45 pm

Heavenletter #6104 There Is a Preciousness in Life, August 11, 2017

God said:
As you keep climbing in Life, you wonder when you yourself will reach the peak you have been waiting for, or if you ever will.

Surrender, beloveds. Just climb. Keep going higher. You desire to reach the peak. You may well have reached it, and you find that beyond is another peak and another peak. Life features climbing. Peaks are incidental. The achievement is climbing. Life is made of climbing. Reaching peaks feels wonderful for a while. After awhile, reaching the peaks isn't enough any longer.

Reaching peaks is a point of view. Reaching peaks is incidental.

Achievements are like mile markers on the road. You keep going. When you reach a peak, you keep going. No matter if you slide back, you keep going, one foot after the other.

The process of climbing matters. You are not setting out in Life to make a record. To be a high achiever is nice, yet this is not your purpose. Going forward is your purpose, not what the world may or may not make of you.

No matter what, look high. The Sun, Moon, Stars follow you. Let your eyes follow them and the Sky, the Blue Sky, Gorgeous Sky, Rainy Sky, Cloudy Sky, Thunderous Sky. While you are on Earth, be glad for all Earth's Gifts. No matter the appearance of the Sky, the Sky is yours. You don't have to ask for the Sky, nor are you ever without the Sky Above. Even in blindness, you know Sky exists. All this is already yours without fail. Notice all your free gifts that abound.

When an advertisement comes in the mail, and you can get something 50% off, you pant to have it. Alas, all that is free is not always valued.

Here on Earth you have values of million of dollars, and they are free to you. You already have them. Name the value of a Million Stars and Galaxies and Moonbeams and Sun's Rays.

Never say that Life is not worth a nickel. You don't mean it. You look at picture after picture in a magazine when, all the while, you have Infinite Images right in front of your eyes wherever you look. There are prize photographs of slums and one leaf or one pair of eyes or one baby crying. What about your hand? Isn't it a magic thing, your hand? Your hand can write. Your hand can type. Your hands can wash dishes. Your hands can embrace. Your hands can soothe away a child's crying.

Of what value are your hands, your feet? What do they mean to you? What would you insure them for? Confess, you do love them. You love all they do for you.

There is preciousness in Life. What is not precious? Only that which you take for granted and do not really look at. Start looking with Eyes of Love.

Ah, yes, you take a lot for granted.

If a dish breaks, thank that dish for all its service.

All of nature rushes to serve you.

If you have ever said that Life is not worth living, take your words back.

Let the advice: "Count your blessings," have a new meaning for you. Who are you to be a cynic? I swear to you, you are not meant to be a cynic, a scoffer, nor a dilettante, a complainer, a victim or anything else but a Child of God. Smooth the world for all. Smooth the world for someone else and, by golly, you smooth the world for you.

Just between Us, have the idea that you are here on Earth to be its public relations director. Oh, yes, you are here for more than one purpose. Stand with your shoulders straight and chin up. You are definitely here for something. You are not here for nothing.

But never mind all this. Do what is in front of you to do, and, c'mon, smile!

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/there-is-a-preciousness-in-life.html

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Thu 10 Aug 2017, 10:44 pm

Heavenletter #6103 From Where Cometh Joy?, August 10, 2017

God said:
Where is your Heart going? Do you go with your Heart, or do you doubt the direction of your Heart? Do you follow your Heart all the way to your Destiny? Or are you under the subjection of your mind? Your mind may keep you stilled in place. Often, your mind follows a trodden path.

But, ah, your Heart. Your Heart roams. Your Heart takes you places where the Specialty of the Love within you flourishes. This is not pinning your Love on an object outside of you, not even to a Soul Mate. The Love We speak of is deeper, more like the art or music of your Soul. What makes your heart tick?

Your mind, as beautiful as it is, seems to corner you. The mind sure seems like a safe haven, yet, within the mind, ego may lurk. To be sure, ego carries its emotion, and your face goes red with it. No matter how strong mighty ego may propose to be, ego fears to let Love come out of hiding, for Love gets in the way of ego.

See your Heart as the Captain of Your Ship. See your Heart as the Truth of you. Your Heart isn't a wild card that leads you astray. Your Heart isn't synonymous with ego. Heart is strong. Ego is full of bluster because it is weak and has to pump itself up. No, don't mix up ego with Heart, not even once.

In your Heart, you are in your element. Ego is something like a particle of grit caught in your eye. It momentarily blinds you as you seek to see. Ego clogs your Heart. Ego is by no means the key to your Heart. Love is.

With all honor to accountants, for they belong in Life, your mind is given over to accountancy. Your mind likes to keeps count. Your mind stores records. Records are right on the surface. Records are like a ship's log.

The Heart is more like the ship's rudder, hmm, perhaps steering wheel.

You may have thought of your Heart as a bit grungy. Not so. Your Heart is unlimited. Your True Heart has no boundaries. Therefore, your Heart may well be more capable than your mind.

Your mind may say to you:

"What is in your best interest now? What will lead you to the most gain in the world? Be sensible now."

Your True Heart sings out to you:

"What in the world fosters your joy, my matey?"

Your Heart is not thinking of a reward, although, of course, following your Heart is great reward. Your Heart isn't calculating. It is does not parry with questions. Your Heart has one question:

"What is in my Heart? Where is the Stream of My Love? How do I find this Love? How do I express it? What fills my Heart to overflowing? May I discover where my Heart is drawn at its depths. When I find the venue of My Love, all this Love will spill out and nourish the world. I must know what my Love looks like, and what makes it flow."

This is not quite the same as taking measurements, you understand. Love is much more an Undertaking of Great Proportions. It is finding out the Essence of your Heart and going further. Love certainly is not staying where your mind happens to be or where someone outside you has relegated your Love to be.

Honestly, your Love is looking for what truly lies within.

Love doesn't seek for itself with a profit motive. Love seeks to express itself. Love will out. The Love within you wants to know what its avenues in the world really are.

Does the Love in you ride in a gondola? Does the Love in you live in a glade? What beckons the Love in your Heart?

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/from-where-cometh-joy.html

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Wed 09 Aug 2017, 8:10 pm

Heavenletter #6101 Create Camaraderie in the World, August 8, 2017 

God said: 
There is no such thing as the poor, the rich; the beautiful, the ugly; the good, the bad; the worthy, the worthless; the white, the black; the guilty, the innocent; republicans or democrats; Christians or Muslims; the young, the old; the honest, the dishonest; the brave, the cowardly; the washed, the unwashed. Do you understand Me? Only in the world are there opposites. Do not call out a name that you cast as defamed. You are to create camaraderie in the world.

Certainly, don’t set up boundaries. Instead, create the boundless. Without a glance, you may flaunt the use of words with opposites. Without even looking, you may tend to categorize people without a care in the world. You may, in fact, feel smug about your position as though you are the end of a see-saw that goes up when someone goes down.

I say categorically that everyone is a mixed bag. Even the beautiful do not always appear beautiful, and someone you might judge as ugly may grow on you. It is ugly to identify anyone, including yourself, as ugly. Which is worth more -- good feelings or good looks? You are choosing every minute of the day.

Your mind plucks the idea of groups. People themselves may don cloaks, yet there is no such collection of people, no such union. There are only people. Stereotypes are made up rudely. There are people who wear maids’ uniforms or nurses’ uniforms or clown outfits or blue jeans. Underneath all the names and clothing are simply people of all kinds, and no two are alike. Each one has a heart that beats. Each yearns for something more.

No longer can you stuff individuals on a shelf and leave them there. What a dismissive way to narrow opportunity.

The world is made of assorted people. Every fingerprint is unique. Every person is unique. People can be lumped as prisoners or guards, diners or waiters, masters or slaves. The thing is they are people, and people grow. Open your eyes.

Close your eyes if you want to make less of people, yet recognize that you are intended to see the identities of people far more deeply than by name-calling. Who are you to proclaim what another human Being is or is not? When you make such calls, you make yourself small. Self-righteousness isn’t righteous at all.

When you limit another, you limit yourself. You cut out your Heart and offer your Heart to an altar of ego.

What do you think I mean when I say: “Hallowed is thy name.” This goes for everyone.

If you want to be a name-caller, there are many beautiful and wise names to choose from. What you call another, you hear. What you hear, particularly what you hear again and again, may well become a vibration you really don’t want to acquire. There is no way you lower another without casting yourself down. Don’t be quick to limit any other.

When you call someone else a fool, who is the fool?

If you want to build yourself up higher than you are, if you have this need to be greater, to this end, build others. Let uplifting others be on your mind, for so as you treat others, so do you treat yourself. If you want to grow bigger by making others smaller, forget it.

When you help others to see themselves as I do see, you help yourself, others, and the world. If you desire to make a mark in the world, this is the mark you want to make.

When you make the world a better place to live in, then the world you live in becomes a better place for you to live in. What you serve others, you serve yourself. What you do reaches you.

It is no sacrifice to love one another. This is the Open Sesame to Heaven. Raise Earth and you raise a wonderful world. I am not the only One Who Creates the world. You have a hand in it too.
Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/create-camaraderie-in-the-world.html

Heavenletter #6102 Adrift on the High Seas of Life, August 9, 2017 

God said: 
I hear you cry out from the wilderness:

"Dear God, I write to You during February, the month of St. Valentine's Day. God, do You give us Life on Earth so that we will experience becoming attached? A hazard of Life is that we hold on tight. And then You sprinkle death around so that we will learn not to become attached but rather to free ourselves from attachment.

"In all due respects, God, this is like a trick, and the joke is on us. St. Valentine's Day came and went and left so many of us high and dry. Our hope is so great we fall for it every time.

"Certainly, You want us to Love, and we want to Love, yet in this world, we seem to only know how to grab on even when the grabbing on is on the mental plane.

"And, then, when our loved ones leave for one adventure or another, our whole foundation seems to shatter and scatter. We are adrift until it seems we build a certain crust or scab on our hearts. We try to make our hearts more stern, more above it all. The despair we find ourselves lost in is too painful to bear ever again. Alas, to be vulnerable to Love and not find Love again.

"We understand very well that there are no replacements for our deeply-loved ones. If we are lucky, we have a father and mother on Earth. Yet one way or another, they leave, and we are left behind, or we leave, and they are left behind.

"There can be other Hearts we Love, yet never others quite like the ones who have gone onto greener pastures.

"It seems, dear God, that to Love with all our hearts means that the Ultimate Destination of Loving is the sense of loss.

"And, yet, even when we are strong enough to allow our hearts full freedom now, Love is not always so easy to come by. We don't always find Love waiting on the corner for us. We accept that our Deeply Loved Ones are irreplaceable, yet sometimes we don't meet anyone to love again, or, despite our own wishes, our range of Loving comes to a standstill, and there is no object or subject of Love for us again.

"Granted, God, You are Love and always loving us, still we - I -- yearn for a special human Being to love again. All dreams do not come true. It's like I wait for a ship that never comes in. April Fools' Day stars in my Life.

"Trying to Love doesn't work. Or, I don't know how to begin. Truly, I don't want Love for the idea of it, but for the Truth of it. God, I have come nowhere near.

"You have said that our Love will arrive like the Lighting Dawn. I wait for the Dawn. I understand that my Life does not depend on this, nevertheless. I feel adrift. I feel that I am not Love, and will never again Love with All My Heart."

Ah, beloved Child, Beloved Children, you still have Life. Life Itself isn't nothing. It could be true that you have had your last Big Love. You may not find a Great New Personal Love again, yet still you have Life, and Life is before you, and you can Love whatever lies before you. A personal Love isn't everything. Even if you have a New Love, a New Love may well not be enough to take away the various urgings in your heart. When all is said and done, a sense of indwelling loneliness may still follow you no matter what.

It is clear now that you must love yourself. How about loving yourself as you are in this moment of fictitious time? In Truth, there is no time, so it cannot be true that time runs out. Love is True, and that's it.

Just Love the Day Before You. Despite your convictions, there is no telling what tomorrow brings.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/adrift-on-the-high-seas-of-life.html
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Mon 07 Aug 2017, 7:28 pm

Heavenletter #6099 Why You Are Here on Earth, August 6, 2017 
God said: 
What if everything in the world was the way you liked it? Have you considered this possibility?

When you open your eyes to the world and to the wild blue yonder, note all the blessings you are blessed with.

Consider all the things in the world that are exactly how you like them. How about those stars you like that sparkle above you? What about those eyes you look into today? What is this ground under your feet? What IS it? What if you loved the air you breathe? What if, with every breath, you love the Universe and you acknowledge that you are here alive on Earth loving the Universe?

What if you liked yourself?

When you look at it, you too are one of the Wonders of the World. You, who are Oneness, are also unique. You are incredibly unique. Of all the population of the world, there is no one else just like you. And you are unlimited.

How many words can there be in a language? There is no top, no limit. Every language has room at the top for more words. I wanted to say: No two words are the same. Cancel that because there are more than two words the same in whatever language. The words the same, yet perhaps the meanings different.

When it comes to human Beings, there is no other just like you. No other exactly like you. No other. Only you.

Of course, there are resemblances in all human Beings. Each of you is your own Soul even as you are One with Me and all else in the Kingdom.

There is no top on you. You can change and grow, and everyone else, too, and still, there is no one like you. No matter what, no one duplicates you. No one else in the whole world, past or present or future, equals you.

No one else has your fingerprints. Fingerprints are the least of it.

On the same occasion of your uniqueness, there is no disparity. We are all One. To think of what I have created and how you contribute. How you arose at this very time on Earth! Do you want to know what are you here for?

You are here to reveal the Wondrousness of Creation.

Creation is not stilted. Creation keeps creating. There is more and more. There is abundance and singularity. There is uniqueness and Oneness. And All shall meet. All are meeting right now as We speak.

You are undercover agents, no doubt, at the same time as you are out in the open.

You are a Soul who is Soul-searching. You look for yourself everywhere in everyone. You who are One debate your existence. You debate existence itself. You are like no one else. Sometimes you don’t know Who your Self is. Sometimes you are a fragment of your Self. Sometimes you compartmentalize yourself. There is your little self and your Big Self.

We can say you cut yourself in half, even as you are still trying to unite the two halves of you. Part of you is a flight of fancy. Part of you is a Higher Being, a much Higher Being, if only you could keep your Self in your Awareness.

Heretofore, much of the imaginary time, you rip your Self apart. You are a High Being seemingly lagging on Earth. You get nowhere, it seems. You so want to know all the Truth, so you say. You want to zoom around scot-free, so you say, yet you hide your Self in the ranks. You, who can fly high, remain a foot soldier and complain of sore feet.

Fly High then. Soar the mountain tops. Credit yourself. Hang out with Me Who Art Your Very Self.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/why-you-are-here-on-earth.html

Heavenletter #6100 A Secret to Living Life, August 7, 2017 

God said: 
There is one secret to living Life without strain, and that is, once and for all, to not make a big deal out of living Life. It is, after all, only Life. It is you who looks at Life the way you do. It is you who makes demands of Life, as if Life is meant to serve you and not you to serve Life.

It's like Life consists of three flights of stairs to climb to get to your apartment, and every day, you say to yourself:

"What a crumby Life. Three flights of steep stairs to climb. Life isn't supposed to be like this. How many times a day am I expected to climb up and down these stairs, day in and day out? Life isn't supposed to ask this much of me. Life is supposed to wait on me more. I'm not even meant to have any stairs to climb. Life is meant to serve me bon-bons. As it is, Life wears me out. Life goes out of its way to hassle me."

Contrast the above with thoughts like these below: 

"Up these stairs again! Wow, look at all this free exercise I get! Yippee! I am so fortunate. God is very good to me! I can move my legs. I can get up from my chair. I can go upstairs and downstairs. I can carry groceries up these stairs, and I can take trash down these stairs. I can dance. I can sing. I am one of the luckiest people in the world! I give gratitude for all the gifts God gives me."

In the first version, you are a mighty Queen of the May who whines. What fatigue do you bring on? Where are you coming from, and what do you reap?

In the second version of thoughts above, you are a good-natured Princess of Life. By night, you look up at the Moon. You whirl the Stars. By day, you dance to the Beat of the Sun on Blue Sky. Life is good. Your Life is good. Sometimes there are wind-storms, yet what is the significance of storms next to the Stars, Moon, and Sun and the Love God pours out to you? Choose Heart-raising thoughts.

Cast out thoughts that wear you down. Erase the words that say you are meant for suffering. Balderdash. It is an ancient idea that says you are born to suffer.

Do you really think I got up one morning and decided to create a world of suffering? Suffering is made from habits of thinking. Peace is also wrought from habits of thinking. Think of response before old-fashioned reaction.

Get over the idea that Life is made of suffering. Who names it suffering? Name your own Life.

How you look at Life makes all the difference in the world.

Where did you learn to look at Life the way you do? You picked it up somewhere and held on tight to the ideas stored in your heart. All you have to do is to change your view. Perhaps you see suffering as an emblem of your worthiness. Such an emblem doesn't hold up. What is this perceived need to keep suffering to you? What does that idea do for you, and what possible joy does it pound into oblivion?

Perhaps you ask for mercy. Have mercy on yourself. Even if the whole world cries out in pain, you are not obliged to. Set yourself free. Give yourself a break. No longer buy into the suffering idea. You don't have to own it. Serve the Universe, and you serve yourself.

For instance, you may have carried pain with you your whole life long. There is nothing to say that today you have to keep pain close to you. Suffering does not serve you. Being a long-suffering martyr does not serve you. Getting out from under suffering serves you and the whole wide world.
Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/a-secret-to-living-life.html

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sat 05 Aug 2017, 3:45 pm

Heavenletter #6098 The Language is Love, August 5, 2017 

God said: 
Yes, what I say matters. Intrinsically, what I vibrate matters more. What I vibrate and what I say are always one and the same.

You also speak, and you also vibrate. What you say and what you vibrate, may they also be the same. Your words and your vibration are to match. Now We speak of honesty and integrity. Be well-versed in these.

The same words you speak in Truth also vibrate at an equal frequency. The vibration is strong. When the words and True Meaning do not line up -- as in a fib, fabrication, exaggeration, excuse, or a straight-out lie - the vibration is weakened. When you speak less than your Truth, for whatever reason, you know what I mean, for you have experienced the hollowness of ungrounded unsubstantiated errant words.

Language is used in the world. Words are written and spoken in order to convey meaning. On the other hand, you receive vibrations with or without conscious grasp. You vibrate to vibrations regardless. You feel them, sense them, intuit them. You don't need intellect in order to be embraced by higher vibration or disturbed by lower. Your intellect may not always accept what you sense. You may talk yourself out of what you pick up or, not wanting to deal with any discrepancy, you may glide past it as if it weren't there.

On the level of feeling, you can know everything even when it is not clear to you. You can grasp quantum mechanics on a level deeper than thought. Somewhere within you, you are familiar with a great deal on a deeper level whether you consciously grasp this or not.

As a young child, you didn't have to know the word for cold or the word for hot. You experienced what hot feels like, and you experienced what cold feels like. You knew hot and cold as you felt them. You knew hotter and colder. You may have experienced too hot and too cold as well.

As a young child, hot and cold were not theoretical for you, not at all. You experienced them. You had no confusion nor did anyone attempt to tell you otherwise.

Of course, sometimes in Life in the world, the faucet that said Cold could have borne the wrong handle that said Hot, and vice versa.

Note that in Heaven, the Language is Love. Contradiction and confusion exist in the world and not in Heaven.

In some cases, when you were a young child, others close to you and/or the world at large might have tried to convince you that their perception is correct and yours isn't, and, so, the rafters of your own self-confidence were shaken.

A child's perception is innocent. A child may not yet understand to look left and right before he crosses a street. He may not yet know that a knife is sharp.

On the other hand, a child knows he likes his friend next door who has just moved in and he wants to play with him. Perhaps the child's mother decides to choose her child's friends even as her child's heart has already chosen. It could be that the child's mother doesn't like the new family next door. In any case, the mother might invalidate her child's heart. The child cannot understand why he can't play with his friend. Something is amiss. Something is untrue.

For the first time in his life, the child may feel that something is off kilter. Has he somehow been bad to like his friend? Why else would he be cut off so from his own Heart?

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/the-language-is-love.html

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Fri 04 Aug 2017, 10:44 pm

Heavenletter #6097 How to Beckon Troubles to Leave , August 4, 2017 

God said: 
As you well know by now, you want to divest yourself of your troubles. You don't want to highlight your scourges. No matter how dire and how huge, you already know that there is no profit in keeping on about your troubles. You would give up commentaries on the difficulties you experience if only you could let go of them.

I am telling you how. You already know how to dwell on complaints. You fell into that. I do not tell you to kid yourself that all is hunky-dory. I, God, say to release the thorns in your side.

When a situation concerns a loved one's leaving Earth, this is on a different scale. When it is a loved one, you want to keep that which you have to let go of. You know you have to let go. You have to reach a new balance. By comparison, when it's a case of a loved one, it's a whole new world.

Now We speak of lesser difficulties that weigh on you and that you don't want.

Certainly, you are not a Pollyanna who seems to pretend her difficulties away, yet, bless Pollyanna, for she knew enough to divert her attention from difficulties.

Okay, if you want to know a secret on how to let difficulties go, begin by not regurgitating them. Certainly, you deplore difficulties. You don't love them. You don't like them. You can't stand them. They get in your way. They are stumbling blocks. They catch in your craw. You might say you would give anything to not have difficulties.

Dear Foolish Children, too often you make difficulties the topic of the day or week or subject of the week, or theme of your Life. You parade difficulties around for all the world to hear. You complain and complain. You have every right to complain except, when you go on and on about what makes your Life difficult, you feature difficulties in your Life. You give difficulties the spotlight.

From the point of view of your difficulties, you must love them when you think and talk about them so much. Innocent difficulties note your complaints as revealing your pride and joy in them.

God knows there is a human tendency to complain and complain about difficulties, as if this could be a way to get them to leave. Of course, your human tendency to complain gives difficulties the best seat in the house!

If you truly desire difficulties to leave you alone, give them what you want. You want them to leave you alone. Let go of them yourself. Instead of going on and on about what pains you, turn the other cheek.

If your car keeps breaking down, instead of what you may presently say, say:

"How good it would be to have my car start every time and keep on to my destination! How I would love that! How happy I would be!"

Right this minute, having said that to yourself, you may already feel your mood less heavy-duty. All the blessings may not have reached you yet, yet I wager that your mood has already shifted. We can say, in regard to your mood, that you have turned in a lemon and received a lease on a new car.

You feel better. No one is fooling you. You are shifting yourself from one mood to a better mood. You are shifting from complaint to how you desire your Life to be. Before you dominated your Life with difficulties. Now you are gathering a new vision.

When it comes to a serious matter such as losing a loved one, well, yes, you may take it hard. You don't pretend it away. And you don't feel better to hear that you will get over it. The thing is that right now, your heart weeps.

Beloveds, remember the joys you and a loved one had together. Do this even when it makes you cry more right now. This is better than recounting the losses and griefs that may rattle your Beautiful Heart.
Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/how-to-beckon-troubles-to-leave.html
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Thu 03 Aug 2017, 9:24 pm

Heavenletter #6096 A Quiet Land, August 3, 2017 

God said: 
Ah, there is a place that exists, and you are invited. This is a Quiet Place. In the center of a maelstrom lies this Quiet Place.

In the world where winds blow, the eye of the hurricane lies within you. In the midst of a huge storm, which you may witness and believe in, there lies this calmness. It awaits you. Be assured that this quiet place is within you. It always exists. It is yours. It is you. Reveal and enter. Sink into it, this Quiet Land within you.

The way someone might put a shawl around his shoulders, so do you have the opportunity to enter this Quiet Place. Find it. You have it. Everyone has it. This Place of Calm is your Center. This is where, in Truth, you abide. This is you. This is the real you. Always you are free to enter here no matter what storm may rage outside.

Whatever wild winds may throw around - none of this is the Truth of you. Oh, yes, the storms may rage and pick you up. Just the same, you are the Calm within every storm. No matter what transpires, no matter how storms may whirl, inside you is where you are invulnerable and where I wait with you.

A storm may toss you from pillar to post. You may feel you are at the mercy of a storm. Nevertheless, within you is where you repose. Recline in this place that is always available to you and seeking you and where I AM.

Reclaim this calm. Rest your head on its pillow. Stillness is here. This is where Truth lives. Truth lives within you. Reach in. Truth is for you. The world outside does not always appear stable. The Calm exists in the same way as you do not always hum a song, yet, nevertheless, there are tunes ready and waiting to hum from you. You have had songs hum through you before, whether you bid them or not.

In the same way, this Center of Calm glides within you like a canoe in still waters, waiting for you to sink into the Quiet, Beloveds. This Quiet Canoe is where you truly are. This is the Heart of you. There is greater than the physical Heart of you that beats wildly like a bird's wings in captivity.

This Center is a Place of Freedom where you can enter at will. This is a Palace of Peace within you. It is always available to you. Avail yourself of it. Do you feel this Peace within you now?

You can enter at any time. You do not have to squeeze in. You just have to sink in. You do not have to bind your wings in order to fit.

How do you fly to this Welcome Place? How does a bird fly? He doesn't think how. He desires to reach a certain bough in a tree. Voilà, he flies there. He lands there. He doesn't struggle to reach. Getting there is easy.

Never was a bird given instructions on how to fly. It is a bird's basic nature to flap his wings and fly. It is your nature to lie back and recline in this Beautiful Center of you. Here resides your Treasure.

In fact, this Quiet Place is you. Even in your worst upset, this Central Place is yours. Allow yourself to get here where you fly with the angels and I wait for you.

You are greater and more resourceful than you dare own to. This is no great flash. This is Peace Abiding. There is Peace in My Heart. You are in My Heart. Come here. Admit yourself to the Kingdom of God. Come here. Come here now.

Add Comment  || Printer friendly version

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/a-quiet-land.html

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Wed 02 Aug 2017, 10:58 pm

Heavenletter #6095 Somewhere Over the Rainbow, August 2, 2017 

God said: 
Certainly, you feel afloat in the world. Your feet may be on solid ground. Your feet may even be glued to the ground. Nevertheless, you feel up in the air, suspended in midstream as it were. You may feel that you haven't yet landed, that you fly around somewhere getting ready to come to Earth, yet it hasn't happened yet. You haven't hit Earth yet. You wonder if you ever will, or if you will be spending your Life in midair suspended between two worlds, neither of which you may feel you really belong in.

You are a dispatch that was sent and, as yet, hasn't reached the landing place. You are in an awkward place. How long does it take you before you can say fully that you have come to Earth? You wonder if you will ever get down-to-Earth the way others appear to do.

Other people seem to have some chance of command over their lives whereas you seem to just keep looking at a Life in the distance, front or back, as if you are looking for an opportunity to glide down to your Life or over it or around it. It doesn't seem to you that you have even gotten your sights yet. You don't know where to look.

How strange it is to not be anywhere, or not to know where you are, and not to know who or what you are. You don't know if you are a star in a far-off galaxy. You don't have a compass to give you good directions. When you are adrift, you long to steady yourself.

What dream is this you are having? Are you the Dreamer of the Dream, or are you the Dream itself? What do you have to drop off, or what is it you have to catch onto?

Sometimes it seems like you are smack between two worlds and never gain real admittance to either. Can you be a wanderer who belongs nowhere instead of somewhere? How can you attach yourself to ideas and still not even be close to them?

You wonder what happened to the shores you thought you would reach. Did something happen to the shores, or did something happen to you on your way? Where do you get back to now? Is it worth the striving -- or not? How would you know what anything is worth anyway?

There seems to be some music that the Sirens sing, and you are compelled to try to find the music. It comes from somewhere, and it sure does call to you. This music from the Sirens comes from somewhere, yet you barely hear the music. There are no lyrics, or the lyrics are long gone.

All you can think is: "Once upon a time..."

Or all you can think is: "Far away and long ago, I dreamed a dream..."

Or all you can think is: "Somewhere, over the rainbow..."

Or all you can think is: "Someday my prince will come..."

And your prince hasn't come.

Are dreams more true than the realization of them?

It has been a long time since you have thought of how you used to play hopscotch. What did hopscotch hope to accomplish now that you are all done with it?

You used to play jacks, or you never did.

Now that this vapor of time is gone, you wonder what is the difference between Truth and Dream. In either case, you don't know where they exist now if ever they did.

You feel that you stand in the Center of the World, a Vortex of the World, and you've never been anywhere anyway. And, if you had or hadn't, that wouldn't make any difference anyway. This could be the meaning of there is only now. It is something that was or wasn't and you are left thinking there is no difference. You feel immobilized at the same time as you take flight.

Add Comment  || Printer friendly version

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/somewhere-over-the-rainbow.html

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Tue 01 Aug 2017, 2:31 pm

Heavenletter #6094 Doors Open, and Someone Walks Through, August 1, 2017 

God said: 
You may have said more than once:

"How different the world would be if I had some say over it!"

Here's the rub, dear Sons and Daughters: You do have say. You and the world go hand in hand. Lift your Life, and you lift the world.

If you see yourself as a cog in the wheel, how are you rating yourself?

If you see yourself as helpless, what do you contribute?

How you see the world, despite what you may prefer, is pretty much how you see yourself. Of course, there can be exceptions at least on the surface, yet pretty much, this is the case. Accept more confidence in your ability to make a difference, and you will make more of a difference.

How does a child from the slums who has no shoes grow up to be a billionaire? You might say it was by chance. You might say he was lucky. Indeed! You might say he worked hard. Regardless, he had somewhere deep within himself a belief in himself and his ability to make something happen. He had the drive. He had the get-up-and-go.

Regardless, you can also ask: "What is so all-out important about becoming a billionaire?" Of course, this may well be the way many prove their inherent value to themselves. At the same time, this question may be asked about many avenues in Life. Teacher, student, cabinet-maker etc.

In the example of the pauper who became a prince, likely, the pauper knew what he wanted. He didn't let the grass grow under his feet. He didn't say that he had no power. He told himself that he had power. He achieved what he set out to achieve.

In terms of that which may be called nefarious, how did Al Capone take over Chicago in those long ago days? How did he do it? Success, whatever that means, does not always come from good motives, yet success comes. If success can happen unethically, why wouldn't success come from all the good hearts who yearn for good for all?

How did Abraham Lincoln grow up to become a president of the U.S.? He didn't learn to read until he was twelve. His success wasn't handed to him. His success may even have been viewed as impossible.

How did Mahatma Gandhi gain freedom for India and by peaceful means? Gandhi's belief and persistence held great staying power. It could also be said the time had come for India's freedom.

By dint of desire, determination, and their ability to rally people -- people's dreams, and beyond their dreams - do come true.
At the same time, there must be more to it, for many others have also had deep desires they worked hard for, and their desires did not come true, at least, not yet.

So, yes, what is called good luck and good fortune must also enter in. Synchronicity and perhaps also that which is called Destiny as well. At least, after the fact, a success was easy because it did happen -- doors opened, and someone walked through.

I question that it is anyone's Destiny to sit back with his feet up and decide he has no say or very little say.

Great numbers desire World Peace. World Peace has not yet, on the surface, prevailed. What delays this? What sense of futility is worth this delay?

Make peace in your Life. If the peace you make stays within the walls of your house, the Bells of Peace are nevertheless ringing. No one on Earth exists in a vacuum. Each person may be only a drop in the bucket, yet, how many drops in a bucket does it take to fill Lake Michigan or the Volga River? How much salt does it take to flavor a soup? Many drops are left over.

Think peace. Live peace, and so you usher in peace. No one may know that you are contributing to peace nor may anyone else know how much he or she contributes or takes away.

Mind Me. When you espouse peace, you contribute to peace. Be at peace within yourself. In the quiet of your heart, contribute to peace. Wrap your arms around peace. Be peace, and, so, you beat the Tom-Toms of Peace all over the world.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/doors-open-and-someone-walks-through.html

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Mon 31 Jul 2017, 12:28 pm

Heavenletter #6093 It's a Wonderful World!, July 31, 2017 

God said: 
The little things in Life may bring great happiness. Daily little things can be taken for granted as well. They may be little yet momentous. There is great power in all the little things that enrich your Life.

What about the Stars in the Sky? The sound of the Ocean? Fresh air? Mountain air? Tastes? A rose in bloom? A smile? Blue eyes and brown eyes and all the color of eyes in between? The wind? An apron taken off? Children? Music? Dance? The internet and how now the world grows closer in an instant? The Sun and the Moon? The Blue of the Sky? A Poem? A tree? A Lily of the Valley? And you, what about you? You are surrounded by opportunity. Bring it on.

How long a list can you make of the Treasures in this World? Your list could fill your house, go past your street, cover miles. There may well be lovely little things that you forget and want to add later. I would say that your list is limitless. Make that list and whistle while you work. Of course, this is no work at all. Enjoy it.

In thinking of your list and writing it down, the splendor of Life runs through your blood steam. In so doing, you strengthen every cell in your body and in your heart, and you integrate your Life and your health, and you raise the Light of Life for everyone near and far.

I suppose you might say that happiness isn’t everything. You might say that Love isn’t everything, yet what is happiness but Love? I say that giving of Love and its rebounding happiness is Everything. You do admit, at least that they’re a LOT. You may want to sneak money in there fast, and that’s okay too.

Of course, everyone knows for a fact that money isn’t everything. There are fairy tales from childhood that tell you that money, as golden as it is, and all that it can buy, and as valuable as money is and what money can bring to you are – no amount of money lights a candle to Love and health and fresh air and all the other Wonders of the World.

Well, of course, money is a vast area of Life where you can lose a lotta sleep. It is also true that the excitement that money can bring doesn’t last as long or as fully as you would wish. Money simply can go only so far. Naturally, it can take care of many necessities. Of course, money fills the larders, yet it is does not keep you on a high as you would want. Money is, after all, just a commodity. Commodities can only go so far. Money can be a partial answer, yet cannot be the answer to all your dreams.

Note that I do not knock money. Money is great to have, yet money ain’t everything.

We can perhaps say that this Moment of Life is everything. Regardless, you do well to appreciate all that surrounds you. Appreciation of what you have can even begin to hook you up with more contact with money.

Don’t think that you are way ahead to be above desiring. Desire is a force for good. Note the difference between seeking and having to have. Note the difference between enjoying and coveting.

You already know your tendencies in Life to amass whatever catches your eye. Let go of desire to amass, yet not your desires. Desires keep you lively. Desires are not greed.

Desire energy. Desire to give your Love for the joy of it, and not demand a return. It isn’t for you to be a bill collector in Life. Better to give unto Life and savor all that you already have than to point out that which you say you are lacking.

There is another side to every coin, and you are already richer than you credit yourself.
Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/its-a-wonderful-world.html

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sun 30 Jul 2017, 11:34 pm

Heavenletter #6092 Happy Talk, July 30, 2017 

God said: 
Happy talk, keep talkin' happy talk,
Talk about things you'd like to do.
You got to have a dream,
If you don't have a dream,
How you gonna have a dream come true?

Talk about the moon floatin' in the sky
Lookin' at a lily on the lake;
Talk about a bird learnin' how to fly.
Makin' all the music he can make.
Happy talk, keep talkin' happy talk,
Talk about things you'd like to do.
You got to have a dream,
If you don't have a dream
How you gonna have a dream come true...

Happy Talk from South Pacific

God said:

How amazing is Life itself all on its own. And how amazing are you! You have been forthcoming. How you developed on Earth may be a mystery. May it be a sweet mystery.

Did you have any idea where you would be now? Did anyone? Probably not, yet could be so.

At the same time, you are not done. Right now isn't exactly where you wind up. What will tomorrow bring? Tomorrow's newspaper hasn't been published yet.

At the same time, it may seem that you are meant to be where you are. It may even seem that you were destined, even when you may have not been aware of any conscious choice, yet you are where you are, whether you thought of it -- even when you are sure the possibility never ever occurred to you.

Life on Earth is a big Unknown.

There was a movie long ago entitled The Last Emperor. At a very young age, emperor died. Through studied astrological forecasts, a very young boy was chosen to be the next emperor from the country's population. This would seem like a great happening for the very little boy. However, he was taken from his mother. All the special courtesies and considerations given to the two or three-year old lboy did not bring him much happiness.

He did grow up and reign as emperor. Because of political upsets, however, his rule was overthrown. Although none of his rule had been his choice, he was jailed until he confessed his error.

He lived out his days as a peasant gardener.

Who could have planned out such a Life?

The reverse can happen and be welcomed. A pauper can become a rich man. Someone dies early, and someone else dies late. There are many hopes in the world. Please pin your Life on hopes and not disappointments, and, in so doing, increase the odds that what you long for will come true.

Take a High Road. Live your dreams and not your disappointments. Foster thoughts that are geared for what you desire.

Look for delightful surprises. Let not disappointments be predicted. Why would you? Why would anyone? Yet people do anticipate disappointments and think they are ahead of the game.

There are seers of one kind or another who see what is to come to pass, and very often the predictions do come true. I ask that seers share their uplifting visions with you and not soak you in what appears to be bad news.

You too can make your own favorable predictions as well. You can, and, yes, please do. Your own predictions can also come true before your very eyes. They do not have to come true, yet thoughts and words have meaning and vibration and the right to come true.

Beloveds, walk on the sunny side of the street:

Grab your coat and get your hat
Leave your worry on the doorsteps
Just direct your feet
To the sunny side of the street
Can't you hear a pitter-pat?
And that happy tune is your step
Life can be so sweet
On the sunny side of the street
On the Sunny Side of the Street - Louis Armstrong

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/happy-talk.html
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sat 29 Jul 2017, 6:29 pm

Heavenletter #6091 Pictures of Life Taken from Different Angles of the Sun, July 29, 2017 

God said: 
No longer fear what the world calls death which, as it turns out, is no more than a change of venue. Those who die and the loved ones left behind come to a point of releasing a certain filter more or less identified as the physical.

The old style camera no longer can take pictures, or, rather, you don’t have the means to develop the photos nor, at present, are your eyes able to see the behind-the-scene levels of Being. The physical is no longer the featured picture. The loss you anticipate has only to do with a glimpse of the physical and the senses you have become accustomed to.

Your beloved who appeared in the physical can now be looked at more like, no offense, an old favored couch that you have to let go of, or, on some occasions, a beautiful newer couch that got covered up in some way. It is a well-grasped idea in the relative world that everything you are attached to has to be let go of, yet this parting is so heavy-duty that your heart hurts and you pay dearly for the privilege of having known the soul of one who became so dear to you.

What passes, dearlings, is time, even though time is only an idea. Time itself even acknowledges that it marches on, and there is no holding on to it forever more. Time is a wily will-o’- the-wisp.

Perhaps it can be said that time, which seems to be daily, is a sketch drawn. It is an as if. What seems solid to you on Earth is a façade that you believe in deeply, yet, nevertheless, it is still a façade. This is not the first time you have bought something that isn’t all you thought it was.

Even with the Crystal Diamond of Love, as preposterous as this has been to you, you have momentarily fooled yourself about Love on occasion. Although Love is inevitably true far more than you can conceive, you have been fooled with pumped-up love that amounted to nothing at all. You sold yourself on it. Truth lasts. Polish wears off. You bought a song and dance.

What Life comes down to for you in the world is a story. All of the story is real-seeming, yet even when the only true is Deep Love, Love on the surface may turn to dust as received or given. Nevertheless, within you lies great burgeoning Love that can never skip past and leave. It is with you always.

Being is permanent. Being always is. No one really leaves. Being is true. Beingness exists and never leaves. As ephemeral as Being may seem to you, you are solidly immersed in it. You are Being. You are It! No one dissolves from Beingness. Beingness is Infinite. Infinity is what you are and always have been. I repeat that you are Infinite. You are a constant. You never began, and you never cease. Life on Earth seems to you to begin, yet never was there ever a time when you were not.

You may be riding a train in Life in the World and see varied sights as you travel at the Speed of Light and catch aspects of Life in the World. It is as if you touch a button here or a button there and look into a Kaleidoscope of Pictures of Life taken from different angles of the Sun.

Light is Light. Light never is less than Light, although, in the world, Light may seem to dim. In Truth, the Light of Life never dims. There are no curtains to cover or shade the Windows of Light. There is no disappearing of Light.

In Life on Earth, in what you name as death, you hop from fiction to the Eternal, where Truth is known, and fiction is a mass idea and not Truth in the least.

Fiction is a jaunt you take. Well, We can call it a trick of the mind. Well, what is illusion but a trick of the mind at that anyway?

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/pictures-of-life-taken-from-different-angles-of-the-sun.html

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top