Who is online?
In total there are 12 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 12 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 111 on Thu 12 Dec 2013, 2:28 am
Latest topics
» PROPHESY NEWS WATCH
Yesterday at 9:53 pm by Admin

» R.D SOUZA Saved by faith
Yesterday at 9:42 pm by Admin

» NUGGET Today's Devotional
Yesterday at 9:35 pm by Admin

» Meditation Chip Brogden
Yesterday at 9:33 pm by Admin

» +Dev+ Michael D. Inman
Yesterday at 9:30 pm by Admin

» Daily Encounter with: ACTS International
Yesterday at 9:29 pm by Admin

» HEAVEN LETTERS
Yesterday at 9:23 pm by Admin

» HEARTLIGHT — A Year with Jesus
Yesterday at 9:20 pm by Admin

» ISRAEL BREAKING NEWS
Yesterday at 8:56 pm by Admin

» Mummy DNA May Prove Ancient Egyptians Descended From Son of Noah Exactly as Bible Describes
Yesterday at 8:35 pm by Admin

»  HONEST REPORTING Defending Israel from Media Bias plz read REGULAR UPDATES
Yesterday at 7:25 pm by Admin

» WORTHY NEWS
Yesterday at 5:32 pm by Admin

» Daily Disciples
Yesterday at 5:30 pm by Admin

» Is Petra the “Prepared Place” of Safety For Israel or You?
Yesterday at 4:52 pm by Admin

» WAR DRUMS
Yesterday at 4:18 pm by Admin

» ENDTIME HEADLINES
Yesterday at 3:57 pm by Admin

» POPE FRANCIS CALLS JESUS A SINNER !!!
Yesterday at 2:56 pm by Admin

» 10 FACTS About the MARK OF THE BEAST Satan Doesn't Want You to Know !!!
Yesterday at 2:53 pm by Admin

» Prayers please for Joanne and Cairwyn Brain Tumor
Yesterday at 2:33 pm by Admin

» Christian School Banned from Teaching ‘Offensive’ Parts of Bible
Wed 21 Jun 2017, 11:40 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

HEAVEN LETTERS

Page 1 of 13 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: HEAVEN LETTERS

Post  Admin Yesterday at 9:23 pm

Heavenletter #6054 Our One Truth, June 22, 2017 

God said: 
Beloveds, I gave you My troth. We are betrothed. I give it to you now. We are Truth. The Truth is that We are One.

Beloveds, it isn't so much that you are to trust Me. From the world view, how can you trust Me, rely on Me, depend upon Me when, at any moment, something untoward and inexplicable can happen to you in the blink of an eye? From the world view, somehow, somewhere, when you expect it or when you don't, in whatever manner it may occur, your body will lie down, and it is bye-bye for you -- as you may see it.

Yeah, you feel certain that you can trust Me about about your body's dying all right! You can count on Me for that. It will inevitably happen. How and when, you don't know. You do know that a moment will come when a seeming Big Hand out of the Sky will whisk you away.

The cause of your death can be unknown. There can be no rhyme nor reason, and still you will not live in your body forever, so you have heard, and, so there you are. Even as a young child, you caught onto the meaning of what is called death.

At the same time that death -- this closing of your eyes and your ceasing to breathe --is inevitably yours, you can't quite believe it. It just seems eerie, not real at all. Not your death. No, not yours.

Furthermore, you may be the finest person in the world all your Life, and, still, even as the miracle of adjudged death reaches out for you, you may feel you are singled out for a disastrous end. The idea of death has throttled the Life out of you.

No matter who you are in the world, something is going to topple you over. Neither wealth nor poverty will exempt you from this fate. Beautiful or not beautiful -- makes no difference. Young or old, the same. Before you were born, you were given a death sentence and not told when.

Nevertheless, as you feel chagrined about death and equally chagrined about Life Itself, you may cry out to Me:

"God, I am not ready to let go. It is too soon. God, don't let me go. God, still too soon -- Ka Boom! for this which is called death to get me."

You might further say to Me:

"God, some moments, I do feel Your good intentions. Some moments, I feel Your Love reaching me, and Your Love raises me high, and almost I trust, almost I dare trust. Nevertheless, almost doesn't pay the bills. Almost doesn't save lives. Almost hasn't stopped strife and war. Unbelievably, Beauty and Love and cruel wars coexist. I wish I didn't mind all that goes on in the world, but, Oh, God, I do. Life in the world is worrisome. Still I want it. Let me keep it. I have no objection to being in Paradise, yet must death be a requirement for it?"

Oh, yes, so deeply do you plea.

I, God, look deeply into your eyes and say to you straight out:

Dear Ones, no, death, as you perceive it, is not a requirement. If our Troth were known, you would know you are in Paradise right now. Even all your Life, even in your moment of letting go of Earth, even in the moment referred to as visited by death, you can know without doubt that there is more to you than meets the eye.

Beloved Ones of Mine, does a flower die the moment when it reaches Full-Bloom?

Beloveds, when an Ocean ebbs or when an Ocean reaches High Tide, is either one or the other death?

Beloved Children, when the Ugly Duckling becomes a Full-Grown Swan, is he experiencing death?

A transition from one state to another does not toll death. It tolls Life. Beloveds, there is no death. Hear Me, there is only Life. Hear Me once and for all. There is no death.Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/our-one-truth.html

Thank you for including this link when publishing this Heavenletter elsewhere.

Copyright © 1999-Now Heavenletters™
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://worldwidechristians.6forum.info

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Wed 21 Jun 2017, 11:03 pm

Heavenletter #6053 Dream Your Dreams on God’s Behalf, June 21, 2017 

God said: 
That which is called Enlightenment is a natural progression. It is inevitable. As sure as the Sun rises every morning, Enlightenment will also arise within you. It is included in your birthright. It comes to you at My Behest.

Anyway, Enlightenment is a part of you right now as We speak. Stay in step with Me.

When I say Enlightenment will arise within you, I mean Enlightenment will come to your awareness of all that which you already are. You are My Divine Child no matter what you think of yourself or whatever ways the world might think of you. I am the Director here.

But, ah, for you to have the actual awareness of the True State of Affairs is another story, and one which bodes well. All is within your grasp right now. So grasp it.

Everything is connected. No one is unconnected or disconnected from Me. The Awareness of Enlightenment Bells ring throughout the Universe. Look at you! One more Enlightened Being to resurge the Glow of Light. One more Enlightened Being to rack up all the pool shots in the Name of Peace. One more Enlightened Being to change the world before you. Other Great Beings cast their Light without much ado, so why not you? Dare to, dear Friend.

The thing is you are as familiar with yourself as you are with an old portrait. Maybe you just don’t want any upheaval. You may feel it is better to live the Life you know than to take on the Life you don’t know. What if you can’t get back to where you were? What if you don’t want to have the responsibility of being Enlightened? Why do you have to see differently from how you have always seen? What if you are not so gaga about being Enlightened as everyone else seems to be? You don’t want to have dug too deep a hole for yourself and not get a fair exchange. You didn’t notice a money-back guarantee. If a change were not be so momentous, you might be open to trying it out in installments.

Can you bring yourself to trust a little more? If not total trust, a tiny bit more?

Beloveds, your hands are not tied behind your back.

You just haven’t as yet woken up from this continuous and contiguous dream you have been accustomed to dreaming. Your dream was so real, you thought the dream had to be true, whether it were all peaches and cream or not. Why did past thinking have to be proclaimed as true and you left on your own without coming to attribute a new picture of yourself? Perhaps a new picture of yourself seems farfetched or flamboyant to you.

As it may presently be, you are attached to these random old thoughts about yourself. You have been a featured star. You had this chosen identity all your Life. Even if you had been the pauper, you didn’t want to change in order to become the Prince. The pauper was real to you whereas the Prince was not. You may think you would feel out of place as the Prince. Better to stick with what you know rather than to even lie down in green pastures.

You have convinced yourself that a bird in the hand is worth two in the bush. You are confident that you are to remain as you have thought you were and not have a revolution in your mind about how you will see yourself in the World. You don’t want to upset the apple cart. You may want Life to stand old hat even as I beckon you to Me.

Dream your dreams for Me, Beloveds.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/dream-your-dreams-on-god-s-behalf.html

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Tue 20 Jun 2017, 3:29 pm

Heavenletter #6052 One Blaze of Light Across the Universe, June 20, 2017 

God said: 
You live on a whirling planet. The Sun, Moon, and Stars shine on you. You reflect the Orbs above.

You are made of cells that whirl.

Dancers whirl.

What looks solid is whirling nevertheless.

What is to be made of this whirling whirling whirling you live in and all the whirling inhabitants, whirling thoughts, and whirling blenders? Can the substance of the world be such whirling?

Sometimes you feel you are in a tailspin as you spin like a top in this verified round place called Earth. Furthermore, you have been told that everything is really upside-down and twirly-whirly.

At the same time, you are above it all. You are Essence greater than motion. You are Stillness. Still your Heart Beats Its Universal Tune.

Do individuals really exist? Are you an individual? Really? You guess not, really, and, yet individuals can be seen everywhere in a Field of Oneness.

Look at a Field of Wheat. Each strand of wheat is blown by the wind as a Whole Field of Oneness. A Crowd of People is made of many forming into Oneness, yet how on Earth can Oneness be formed? You don't see how, yet, somewhere in the alleys of your mind and the phalanges of your heart, this is so.

You would love to feel less bound to Earth at the same you wish to attach somewhere or everywhere. You don't want to be whirling out there in the Universe, for you wonder wherein lie Safety and Circumference.

Beloveds, I hold you. You cannot come apart. You and I are fashioned as One. We are bonded one to the other even as there is no other. You, as a body could be blown to smithereens, and still, We are intact. We are One, and Oneness is Oneness and never less. You could fly the coop, and still We are One Blaze of Light across the Universe.

You are a Posse set out to find yourself as if you were a foreign object when you are, in fact, the Subject seeking Itself. You are Being and totally with Me without a care in the world.

We are A to Z. No, We extend beyond. We step beyond the far horizon.

Where We look, We are everything and everyone We see.

We are Everyone We see and don't see. We are Everything. Truth be known, We are Infinity Itself. We are beyond it all, and We are the All. We are within, and We are the outer limits as well even as there are no limits conceivable. There is nothing We are not. And yet We are nothing at all but Infinity, Eternally Infinite -- how amazing is this!

We are full speed ahead, although there is no speeding up the pace and no slowing down either. What a hubbub Life is even as Life is Silence and Stillness all in One.

What a Fantastic Journey this little spin on Earth is. You, too, are set to leap, and you are set to dive, and you are set to rise and, yet, there is no top to rise to and no bottom. You fly the way you fly in dreams. Only, there is nowhere to fly to. Nowhere to fly from. Only flying in order to fly.

You are out of this world even as you are based in it without even a glance at the dial.

What have you gotten yourself into, and where have you not, when you are everyone and everything rolled into One?

You are a Glob of Life. You are a Cipher. You are Nothingness and Everything-ness. You are the Whole Shebang, and you are nothing at all. You sit waiting at a train depot. You wait for the train to come. You hear the choo-choo and never see it.

You know very well Who and What you are. You admit to nothing, and feel nothing except all this assorted Wrestling with Life. It is fine to be Nothing even as you are Something, for you are Something All Right.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/one-blaze-of-light-across-the-universe.html

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Mon 19 Jun 2017, 9:50 pm

Heavenletter #6051 Panning for Gold, June 19, 2017 

God said: 
Look for the gold. It exists.

When you are digging a gold mine, you don’t dig for tin. You don’t look for plastic either.

Consider Life as though you are digging for gold, or consider Life as though you are panning for gold in a mountain stream or are about to.

Look for the gold, and it will come to you.

This isn’t high intensity mining We are speaking of. Let gold be the stance you come from. It isn’t as if you have a quota you must fulfill. Be easygoing about finding the gold. You are set in the direction of gold. You are certainly not mining for coal. Coal has served a purpose, yet gold is what you look for now and claim.

It can happen that you find gold without looking for it. However, you are more likely to win at cards when you are playing cards than when you’re not.

By now, you’re onto fool’s gold and aren’t so easily taken in as you might once have been. Yet if you are taken in by fool’s gold, you might as well have a good laugh at yourself.

Finding the gold in Life is easier than finding a wife right for you, yet you can find a right wife for you, too. Have some clues as to what you want to fill your Life on Earth with to overflowing.

Of course, there are many kinds of gold awaiting you. There are many kinds of gold for you to share, just as there are many good kinds of horses to run with and to say Giddy-yap to.

There are many choices in Life to make. In one sense, all the choices you make are good, even when they do not turn out what you call well. Now you know, and now you keep going. You won’t go on a troublesome road again if you can help it. You keep your eyes looking high. Living Life can have some mistakes. Life is not about avoidance. Life is about finding out.

In Life, you can only find out. So what if you trip over yourself. You can be down for the count. What do you care? Get up.

In one sense, you can forget where you put the gold. Nevertheless, there is gold in them thar hills.

All the while, as you lead Life or are led by it, you keep your picture of the horizon of gold that is in front of you and waits for you.

Here is the point: All is gold. It may not seem so, yet all is gold. If you think what you have received is not gold, then, perform alchemy, and turn tin into gold. Tin can be a stepping stone that leads you to gold.

There is a rainbow waiting for you. You can ride a rainbow and see the gold in it.

The Sun that shines emblazes you in gold. Ultimately, the gold you seek shines on you and is pocketed in you. You are the gold you seek. And you are the gold you mine, and you are the gold you find. You are never without gold.

We can easily exchange the word gold for God. God is what you will find and claim. Or you will trip over Me. Sooner or later, I, God, will walk into your Life, and you will know without reservation that you have come across Me.

Who finds Whom? Finding God and finding gold in Life are both inevitable. Where I am, so are you. What I am made of, so are you made of.

Keeping your eye on Me is akin to keeping your eye on the gold. Rather, keeping your eye on Me is better.
Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/panning-for-gold.html
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sun 18 Jun 2017, 8:08 pm

Heavenletter #6050 In Its Finest Sense, June 18, 2017 

God said: 
In its finest sense, a great thing to be able to say about someone is:

"He really knew how to enjoy Life." Or, "She really knew how to live Life and to Love it!"

Alas, you may wonder where you fit in on this scale.

I say in its finest sense to make clear I am not speaking of any way of masking Life with opiates or any other escapades away from Life.

Enjoying Life is also more than taking Life in your stride, although Life is that too. Taking Life in your stride means that having a flat tire doesn't have to impose tension and urgency. Whatever occurs on the surface of Life, this is your very Life to enjoy just the same.

Mud tracked in the house isn't a catastrophe. Life is meant to be enjoyed with or without mud. Of course, Life is to be taken one day at a time, one moment at a time.

If your meat for supper tonight is more gristle than meat, chew the gristle and enjoy it. Among other things, gristle contains collagen, and chewing gristle is also good exercise for your jaw.

No need to turn the little into big! At the same time, little things can be the joys of your Life. A dandelion. A lollypop. A morning hug. A note. A smile. A question. An answer.

Oh, yes, there is more to Life than meets the eye.

When a friend or acquaintance dies -- dies as the world sees it -- you may find yourself missing someone who actually was more dear to you than you had realized when he was alive. Given the chance again, your Love would have no bounds. You had missed out on pouring Love on someone you didn't know how deeply you cared for. What a waste of Life, you feel. What an unremitting longing you feel.

On the other hand, there may have been someone whom you always thought was admirable. You had taken for granted that he was wonderful and flawless, of the Highest, most dear to you. When he left Earth, you began to see him in a dimmer light than you ever had seen him before.

Suddenly, it appears to you now that he was not the tried and true Being you had thought he was. Sad to say, you may even feel you had duped yourself about him. In any case you do not see him now as you used to think you did.

You have experienced both sides of this, pro and con. When these two were alive on Earth in what is called real Life, you saw such differently. Now, when these two have left Earth, you are astounded at how you feel. One you appreciate far more. One you appreciate far less. You hadn't anticipated such changes of heart whatsoever, not at all, yet this is what you got.

You can only shrug your shoulders and wish you had given more to the one you find you love more deeply than you knew. Now, if you could bring the more deeply loved one back to Life, you would make sure he knew all he meant to you. You would be so glad for his presence and not take it for granted. If you could undo, you would.

And to the other who later seemed less beloved, you shrug your shoulders and say to yourself, "What is the harm? What does it matter. May he rest in peace."

What else is there for you to say? What else is there to tell yourself?

Seeing differently happens and has happened to you. What you thought was in your heart changed. It didn't stay.

On the other hand, now you would see more clearly. Oh, how you would hail your Loved Ones now, Beloveds. So take the opportunity beforehand now.

Otherwise, never mind. Life moves along as it does and takes you with it.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/in-its-finest-sense.html

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sat 17 Jun 2017, 6:40 pm

Heavenletter #6049 Nudge Life!, June 17, 2017 

God said: 
It is well-known that there are times when you don’t want to wake up in the morning. You would just like to stay in your warm cozy bed.

What can We do so that you might like to leap out of bed, throw open the curtains, and look forward to this Gift of Today the way you used to on Christmas morning when Life was new everyday?

What if “Rise and Shine” were to return to you as music to your ears?

Surely, mornings are not for covering your head and groaning: “Oh, no, time to get up.”

In the days when people slept under the stars and woke up to the chirping of birds and the Sun’s rising, mornings were inspired, and it was lovely to get up. All who were still asleep were waiting for the moment to get up and greet the day. Everyone is to go to sleep, and everyone is to get up! Imagine, it was this way all over the world. Didn’t I think of everything? Sleep was blessed, and waking up was blessed.

Going to sleep is a beloved promise I made to you, and waking up also is My blessing to you. Beloveds, roll into bed, and roll out of bed with the same innocence of expectancy of joy. All of Life is Life!

Never was it My desire that you avoid sleep nor avoid getting up.

I ask you what could help you to like to wake up to in the morning and hop out of bed? What can you offer yourself that would spark your heart so that you could meet the day with zest?

You know, today, this very day, could rally itself to be one of the best days in your Life. This very day holds a possibility of Joy for you. Every day can. When this is the case, would not your heart hum a wake-up song? You could throw the covers off and leap out of bed raring to greet the day before you.

Keep the Idea of All Possibilities close to you. Begin to desire waking-up thoughts. Never is it your destiny to avert your eyes from joy in the a.m. Don’t slough off your Life as if it were to be gotten through and no more.

Spring out of bed, and let Life follow you! Life is awaiting you.

Something unexpected is going to happen today. Today has every opportunity of becoming an exquisite day. Today could be the day that your dreams come true. Encourage yourself in this idea. Why wouldn’t you?

Dream your dreams, and let your dreams come true before your very eyes. Undreamed dreams also come true. Part of the deliciousness of dreams is to anticipate their arrival. Welcome, dreams. Come true!

Participate in desiring everyone’s dreams to come true. Increase the odds that you receive a blessing or two or many from Life today. Nudge Life.

Little joys are joyful. Rejoice in spontaneity. Rejoice in surprises. Rejoice that you are a blessed Being ready to be blessed on this very day.

By all means, be on time for work, yet can there not be an interim where you are not rushing?

Let’s make the start of your day more evanescent. Allow the time to enjoy this day before you. What are you making for breakfast? I will be there.

If it is dark when you wake up, look for the Sun to come up in the East. If it is very cold, look for the day to warm up. Warm up your heart.

When there are people you are even mildly glad to see, look forward to seeing them and brightening their day.

Give time and space for nourishing your Soul. How do you nourish your Soul? Not in indenture. Set your heights high. Beckon Life in All Its Glory to you. Hail to joy! Reckon on joy. Be ready. Look for joy. Joy is available, so beckon it to you and welcome it gladly. Today is beginning for you.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/nudge-life.html

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sat 17 Jun 2017, 12:21 am

Heavenletter #6048 Where Do Lost Thoughts Graze?, June 16, 2017 

God said: 
You had a thought, and then, the next moment, the thought is missing. It was a revelation you had, and now it’s gone.

Never mind, it is still in your mind somewhere, and it can make its way in the world without your active presence. Lost thoughts continue to exist somewhere with or without you. A thought slips away from you the way a grape might fall from your fingers when you pick grapes from the vine.

This is not an alas. It’s an all right. Grapeness still exists when a grape itself may have fallen to the ground.

All of your thoughts – thoughts that called themselves to your attention -- don’t have to hang on the Vine of Thoughts before you. All thoughts land somewhere. No thought has to hang on a clothesline where you can pin or unpin it later.

Lost thoughts will appear. Someone will have the missing thought you did. All the thoughts that come to do not belong to you. Never did.

The whole world is shared regardless of what you think and your intention may be. Therefore, consider sharing as I do share. Let freedom ring! What a blessing to let go of owning and clamping onto this and that.

Freedom from ownership is a great Bell-Ringer. We can’t call Freedom a possession! If we could call Freedom a possession, then, possession would turn into a grand thing!

It’s not that you dis-possess. Put up no bars. Like Me, welcome all.

You are free to Love. It’s not exactly that you dispense Love. It’s not quite like that. You are not a pharmacist of Love, nor are you a mere representative of Love. You ARE Love.

You breathe often, yet you do not have to remind yourself to breathe. Once in a while, you think about breathing, yet you breathe more easily when breathing is not on your mind or schedule.

Loving comes from the heart. Natural breathing is smoother than breathing on demand. Love pours out from the fount of itself. Love is the Jackpot of Life. We can say that you hit the right number, yet, of course, numbers and amounts do not enter into Love.

We can even say there is no accounting for Love, yet Love is. There is no need to account for Love. Love comes first. It heads the list. Love is a mountain stream. It is a waterfall that never runs out. Love splatters all, near and far. Love itself is an Embrace of Love. Love can only Embrace. Love never runs dry. Love Itself is Eternal, and Infinite.

All the Love in the World has no limit. Love is not sparse. Love may be cramped, however, held too tight and not freed up. To Love is the Greatest Freedom known to man. Love is My Great Freedom. There are no dams to My Love. Nothing backs up when it comes to Love Supreme.

Love is above all the senses. Love is above all the World. Love is evidenced, yet Love cannot be seen. Love cannot be pinpointed. A portrait cannot be painted of Love. No sound of Love can be picked out. Wait, Love is like Me!

I can sing Myself, yet you cannot record Me and play Me back. You can sense Me, yet you cannot fit Me into your hand. Into your Life, however, can Love and God reflect themselves, for you do reflect My Love.

Love is a riddle. It disappears yet cannot be seen. Love is in silence or in noise, yet there is always an Echo of Love. Love is beyond touch, yet Love ever-touches the Heart. Love is indefinable, yet Love is defined in a million ways. Love is felt. Love is honored, and yet Love is also besmeared. Love is commonplace, yet Love is not ordinary, nor is Love ever to be used as a gimmick.

Love is what you make of it, yet there is more to Love than what you make of it.

As it happens, in this Heavenletter, you see how one thought leads to another.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/where-do-lost-thoughts-graze.html

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Fri 16 Jun 2017, 10:28 pm

Heavenletter #6048 Where Do Lost Thoughts Graze?, June 16, 2017 

God said: 
You had a thought, and then, the next moment, the thought is missing. It was a revelation you had, and now it’s gone.

Never mind, it is still in your mind somewhere, and it can make its way in the world without your active presence. Lost thoughts continue to exist somewhere with or without you. A thought slips away from you the way a grape might fall from your fingers when you pick grapes from the vine.

This is not an alas. It’s an all right. Grapeness still exists when a grape itself may have fallen to the ground.

All of your thoughts – thoughts that called themselves to your attention -- don’t have to hang on the Vine of Thoughts before you. All thoughts land somewhere. No thought has to hang on a clothesline where you can pin or unpin it later.

Lost thoughts will appear. Someone will have the missing thought you did. All the thoughts that come to do not belong to you. Never did.

The whole world is shared regardless of what you think and your intention may be. Therefore, consider sharing as I do share. Let freedom ring! What a blessing to let go of owning and clamping onto this and that.

Freedom from ownership is a great Bell-Ringer. We can’t call Freedom a possession! If we could call Freedom a possession, then, possession would turn into a grand thing!

It’s not that you dis-possess. Put up no bars. Like Me, welcome all.

You are free to Love. It’s not exactly that you dispense Love. It’s not quite like that. You are not a pharmacist of Love, nor are you a mere representative of Love. You ARE Love.

You breathe often, yet you do not have to remind yourself to breathe. Once in a while, you think about breathing, yet you breathe more easily when breathing is not on your mind or schedule.

Loving comes from the heart. Natural breathing is smoother than breathing on demand. Love pours out from the fount of itself. Love is the Jackpot of Life. We can say that you hit the right number, yet, of course, numbers and amounts do not enter into Love.

We can even say there is no accounting for Love, yet Love is. There is no need to account for Love. Love comes first. It heads the list. Love is a mountain stream. It is a waterfall that never runs out. Love splatters all, near and far. Love itself is an Embrace of Love. Love can only Embrace. Love never runs dry. Love Itself is Eternal, and Infinite.

All the Love in the World has no limit. Love is not sparse. Love may be cramped, however, held too tight and not freed up. To Love is the Greatest Freedom known to man. Love is My Great Freedom. There are no dams to My Love. Nothing backs up when it comes to Love Supreme.

Love is above all the senses. Love is above all the World. Love is evidenced, yet Love cannot be seen. Love cannot be pinpointed. A portrait cannot be painted of Love. No sound of Love can be picked out. Wait, Love is like Me!

I can sing Myself, yet you cannot record Me and play Me back. You can sense Me, yet you cannot fit Me into your hand. Into your Life, however, can Love and God reflect themselves, for you do reflect My Love.

Love is a riddle. It disappears yet cannot be seen. Love is in silence or in noise, yet there is always an Echo of Love. Love is beyond touch, yet Love ever-touches the Heart. Love is indefinable, yet Love is defined in a million ways. Love is felt. Love is honored, and yet Love is also besmeared. Love is commonplace, yet Love is not ordinary, nor is Love ever to be used as a gimmick.

Love is what you make of it, yet there is more to Love than what you make of it.

As it happens, in this Heavenletter, you see how one thought leads to another.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/where-do-lost-thoughts-graze.html

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Thu 15 Jun 2017, 11:27 pm

Heavenletter #6047 Breathe the Breath of Inspiration, June 15, 2017 

God said: 
We do not require formality between Us. It is natural for Us, for you and Me, the One of Us, the One of One, to frolic in the Green Pastures.

Come, the One of Us Whom I will address as We for the sake of all who may be new to this Truth. This way so I can spell it out, and all they may witness this Profound Truth of Oneness that We are privy to and that does not exist between Us. There is no between Us. We are Oneness pure and simple.

For Us (One) to hold hands, to recognize that together as One is exactly Who We are and are meant to be and to revel in. Beloveds, whether your conscious awareness sinks into all Who are My beloved Sons and Daughters or not -- look, in Oneness We are and forever abide regardless of whatever you or anyone may think.

Our Oneness which doesn’t lie between Us but rather soars as the Oneness of Oneness, this Pure Oneness that We are and have ever been – this is Our Everyday Experience. Never has it been otherwise. Our Being Together as One is not isolated or rare or unexpected. It is wonderful, yes!, and it is also Our True Oneness. Our True Oneness is not unheard of and does not come forth as a surprise whatsoever unless you imagine We are apart from each other in the first place.

Of course, if you think you and I are separate and not One, well, you are mistaken. I say not sadly mistaken! I say rather blessedly mistaken! Good this is your error and, therefore, untrue! Good fortune is good fortune even when you don’t see it. Beloveds, you are the Blessed of the Blessed.

Hallelujah! We are One. Sing it out. Catch on to this and then remember it forevermore.

If you see Our Oneness as a Miracle, of course, you are right. C’mon, everything in the world is a Miracle. Existence itself is a Miracle, yet it is an everyday Miracle. It is extraordinary, yes, yet, at the same time, it is common everyday knowledge. Keep this knowledge close to you.

Everybody receives Miracles. Everyone is a Miracle. Everyone. Every single human Being on Earth, including you -- you are not only a part of Miracle-Making – you ARE a Miracle to behold, and I behold you. I am looking into your eyes right now, Blessed Miracle of Mine blown into Existence on whatever plane you may be on.

To feel Love, even if only once, is a Miracle. I ask you to accept your full Bounty of Miracle and never forget it. How could you possibly find your personal self on Earth unless a Miracle blew you here?

Pay attention, Dear Beloved Ones, to your recognition of the Miracle-ness that you are and which is clearly Common Sense. Certainly your recognition of what is so is the same as coming to your senses. You don’t have to remind anyone else Who you are. You have to remind yourself, your so-called little self who seemingly wanders here and there over hill and dale.

Dear Delights of My Heart, you -- who wish to be inspired – you have never been without the Breath of Inspiration. I blew the Breath of Inspiration into you from My Very Breath the first moment you entered My Heart. I blew it into you, and I tell you now unequivocally that you are here to breathe out My Inspiration from the Fullness of your Soul.

You are an inspired Soul who is here on Earth to inspire the world so the world can reveal itself once more as the Garden of Eden, or, whatever you want to call it.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/breathe-the-breath-of-inspiration.html

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Wed 14 Jun 2017, 4:18 pm

Heavenletter #6045 Whose Thoughts are Yours Anyway?, June 13, 2017 

God said: 
Once upon a time, as you thought you knew Life, Life couldn’t go fast enough. You eagerly awaited growing up, and you had the feeling that Life was a Vast Field spread out before you, a Gold Mine to tap into, perhaps a Sparkling Map that would open itself before you, or a Golden World that held its arms wide open to embrace as you danced about in it.

There was a time when Life was right before you and endlessly before you. It seemed forever. It is possible to say that you had a Sense of Invincibility. Where did that go to? Where is Invincibility stored? Did it fall off the edge of the world? Or has the world ever existed really with you in it?

Now you may find more years to look back on and a tendency perhaps to think of Life as suddenly petering out and, as if all the past didn’t take long at all. In fact, it was a blink of an eye. The past went away somewhere.

You may have come to a vague sense of the non-existence of time, sort of as if time and all your years in it were a comet that zoomed so fast before you that you may wonder if Life might have skipped over you without your knowledge.

At this present teardrop of time, you almost come to believe that time, as you know it, doesn’t exist, never was, just something that fooled you into thinking that Life was not a passage or even an occurrence, as if Life made itself up and had nothing to do with you, as if Life were, indeed, a dream you had, perhaps that Life, your Life, was not even a span, that Life was more like an accumulation of quickie made-up thoughts where you talked yourself through a nothingness you called thought. Your whole story was perhaps no more than etcetera and etcetera as though mumbled. Was your Life expressed? Did you express it? What is this that is called Life really anyway?

At this point in your Life, you may almost accept that time and space never were, not that you want to accept that. You want Life on Earth to be of the Utmost Importance.

Now, further, you may even begin to wonder if you ever existed except in your thoughts. You may wonder further about the validity of even thoughts and who thinks them and what they amount to. Whose thoughts are they that appear and disappear in a flash? You wonder what these so-called thoughts have to do with you or anything anyway.

You cannot grasp time in your hand. Time flew out the window. In words, you can almost accept that time really and truly never was, that nothing ever happened, yet this doesn’t mean that you know Infinity or feel even a tinch of Infinity with you actually in it.

You don’t see Infinity laid out before you. The non-space of Infinity and the non-time of Eternity are something else, yet you do feel personally acquainted with them. Any such configuration escapes you. You may further worry that, in Infinity and Eternity, even the vagueness of you that seems to exist will disappear altogether. Hmm, where can you find yourself if you never really exist on the temporal plane of Life in the World in what can be called the Cosmos?

To your mind, even worse, even the worst of all as you see it, is that you are not sure that you even care much about whether time ever existed anyhow. When you come right down to it, after all is said and done, none of this may matter to you much at all. Life may be anti-climatic, and, after all, there really is not much to be said about Life at all.

Has your Life all come down to much ado about nothing?

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/whose-thoughts-are-yours-anyway.html

Heavenletter #6046 When You Open the Windows of Your Heart…, June 14, 2017 

God said: 
If I were to ask you to list all your desires, and all your desires came through today, you would jump for joy. You would be so excited. You would feel rewarded and loved today. You would know for a fact that the Stars are smiling on you. How happy you would be.

It is a good guess that you can easily put together a long list. If you ran out of ideas, you could go to the internet or TV or ads in a magazine and catalogues. There is no shortage of what you would find to desire. The world offers you trails of breadcrumbs for you to follow and more and more.

Yes, if all your dreams come true today, you would be happy. You would be ecstatically happy until – until -- the Joy fades. How can it be that joy fades? How is it that wonderful gifts lose their luster?

The deal is that you can always have more to add to your list of world desires. World desires just aren’t enough for you. When you get a new car, after awhile, it isn’t new any longer. After awhile, there are newer cars that hit the spot. New goes only so far in the material world. Gilding the Lily wears off.

The world at large certainly does give you happiness -- for a while. The world is simply not able to bestow long-lasting happiness. You could have gold and sit in a palace, and it would not be enough. Lasting happiness isn’t able to establish itself within you from outside.

Lasting happiness arises from within. However intriguing the world is – and it is intriguing, no doubt -- lasting happiness bubbles up from within you.

Within is not the same as without. Interior is interior. External is external. Internal is internal. Foundation is foundation. Surface is surface. Temporary is temporary.

In Life, you alternate between Life on the Surface and Life in the Depths of your Soul. Have both. Of course, you would like to.

Temporal desires may well come from themselves and also from your effort. Sure, you could win the lottery, yet, for the most part, you give forth your energy to fulfill your worldly desires.

Desires often find their way to you. You don’t have to work hard at desiring. Desires can well rush in on their own. You don’t have to hold your desires tightly in your fist. Desires can find their own way. Desiring has a Life of its own.

When you feel desperate, let go of desperation. Look, it is natural for your desires to reach you when you don’t hold on tight to them. Invite rather than command. Greet rather than demand.

There is nothing you have to possess. You just plain don’t. What you have to have is to give freely. When you open all the windows of your heart, what cannot come in for you?

When you look at a sunrise or a sunset, unlike when you gaze upon your once new car, you can feel happiness every time. When you see a field of lavender or pick a flower, Joy is yours. Even though you can gaze upon Nature, Nature is not outside you but within. Fresh air will always give you joy. Nature is not a personal dividend. It is inevitably shared. No one has to ask anyone for permission. Therefore, Joy from Nature is renewable, and you are blessed with Joy every time.

You don’t own a sunrise. It is yours, and it is everyone’s. No one needs to unlock a sunrise. The Sun was never locked. The Sun was always for all. No one has to apply for permission. No one has to pay admission or wait in line. Beloveds, Nature is within you. You are Nature.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/when-you-open-the-windows-of-your-heart.html

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Mon 12 Jun 2017, 7:12 pm

Heavenletter #6044 We Ride together in an Unseen Chariot across the Horizon, June 12, 2017 

God said: 
Your True identity is not your name. Your True identity is not your badge. Your True Identity is not your occupation. Your True Identity is not your college degree. Your True Identity is your mother’s son. Not even that. Your True identity is not your wealth nor your poverty. The Truth of your Identity is not your race or color or any of these other extraneous matters. The Truth of Who you are is not your ego. Your Truth is far greater than any of these. Let go of the importance of the small stuff. The small stuff means little next to your True Identity. Pshaw.

If you look like a movie star, there is nothing more to make of it but that you look like a movie star. If you are a movie star, you long have known that this is strictly not your identity. It is a hill of beans.

If you think you are a horse, a horse is not your identity. You know it is not. If you can know that a horse is not your identity, you can know that other world identities are also not Who you are.

That you are a King or Queen is not your identity. These are titles. Certainly, for all practical purposes, you might as well claim your titles. The titles fell on you. Pick them up.

In these days Kings and Queens do not believe in themselves as the cheering crowds appeared to believe in them in times past.

Even to the cheering crowds, even to those who wish they wore crowns, it is well known that being royalty is not exactly a picnic. Adoring crowds can only be adoring crowds. And a golden crown put on your head can only be a kind of special style of hat placed on your crown of hair for pomp and circumstance.

Do not misunderstand Me. Take joy in what gives you joy. Be happy for what is given to you. And be happy for what you achieve on your own present merit. These are your contributions to the world. Be glad and grateful. Just do not take them as your Identity.

Of course, a false identity of yours may have meant everything to you and even feed you and aggrandize you. No matter, these outer assessments have nothing to do with the Truth of you, nor can your True identity be a list of your collected mistakes. Absolutely not.

Nor can your True Identity be mistakes others have made in their appraisals of you. No matter how the world has treated you or has not treated you – all of this has nothing to do with Who you are. Don’t buy into shoddy appraisals. Don’t be so influenced. Never.

If you have held yourself back because of others’ views of you, stop now. Your view, and My view, are what matters. Pretty much, others’ opinions of you are based on their opinions of themselves. In any case, no one else is the making of you.

Once upon a time when a ruler rode in his chariot before the cheering hordes, there was also a rider who reminded the ruler: “You are only a man.” The intent is clear. “Don’t get a swelled head.”

Now, as you and I ride together in an unseen chariot across the horizon, I am saying to you:

“Beloveds, you are more than a mere man or woman. You are far more than your human Beingness. You are far more than you will allow yourself to believe.”

The only identity that is yours to claim is Son of God or Daughter of God. And you are greater yet. You and I both are also more. We, you and I, ride in Infinity. Our True One Identity is Oneness.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/we-ride-together-in-an-unseen-chariot-across-the-horizon.html

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sun 11 Jun 2017, 8:56 pm

Heavenletter #6043 Hurray for Life!, June 11, 2017 

God said: 
What exactly is it that you are sure you are missing? You may not hold everything, yet, you, Beloveds, are everything. You are the very Existence of Existence itself.

What if you could reconcile yourself to the thought that you are not missing out on anything? What if not-ness does not exist even as you lack a roof over your head? Even if you failed in geometry class? Even if you were let go from your job? Even though your wife left you? Even if you are bereft and never have had the feeling or the idea that you even once had all you wanted?

Feeling lofty is not the same as what is called Ascension. Enlightenment isn’t always the Great Occasion you thought it would be. All these Natural and Marvelous Fruits of Life on Earth are not always what you thought they were to be like. There is reaching Great Heights, and there is knowing you are at the Great Heights. Your thoughts may lag behind according to your perception of Life.

There is such a hullabaloo about the fiction of death on Earth even as part of you is aware that death isn’t actually the big deal everyone seems to think it is. You may not even love Life on Earth that much, yet you are deeply attached to your Life on Earth, as though it were meant to mean everything to you. Life on Earth is a phase. A phase means temporal. What in the world is not temporal on Earth?

A tulip bulb that lives under the soil is doing well. It flourishes. Soon enough it pushes through the soil to announce Spring to the world. A tulip bulb is alive whatever phase it is in. And so are you.

You are alive even before you are seen. You are alive in the Sun or in the shade. There is an essence of you that is you regardless of whether you are a baby or in your nineties. What is considered young or old in the world varies. Young and old are opinions. Alive or not alive are your assembled thoughts.

You are a thought. You are thought of or are not thought of. Your thoughts have nothing to do with the Truth of your Being. With no thought at all, still you are Being. You don’t have to flounce around in the world in order to be alive. Indeed there are the Sounds of Music and the Heart of Your Soul that resound notwithstanding – not withstanding – anything!

That which you can touch with your hand isn’t more real than what your hand cannot touch. Do you believe Me? All the five senses are just senses. They are beloved senses. The senses enrich your Life on Earth. Enjoy them. You do not have to hold them in your hand.

Nevertheless regardless of all to-do surrounding the importance of senses, the senses are not everything. They are not essential to your existence. With or without the senses, you exist.

You can never not exist. You exist without your permission or anyone’s permission. You never were not, and never will you ever not be. To be dead is an impossibility. You are alive. You are immortal. You don’t have to have a body to encase your soul. Your body is a mere coating. You are the Essence of Life Itself. Hurray for Life!

Hurray for the harried world!

Hurray for diversity. May bells ring.

Hurray for Oneness whatever it may look like to you.

Hurray for mistakes and Hurray for those who make them.

Hurray for those who cheer.

Hurray for those who care enough to be disgruntled.

Hurray for the concept of death that can only be a concept and never a Reality.

Hurray for birth.

Hurray for Life!

Long may you appreciate Life!

Add Comment  || Printer friendly version

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/hurray-for-life.html

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sat 10 Jun 2017, 8:34 pm

Heavenletter #6042 As You Are, So Goes the World, June 10, 2017 

God said: 
For those of My Children who carry a great weight of guilt and conscience and can't seem to get away from them, listen to Me:

Carrying a great sense of guilt is the same as whining. It certainly seems that guilt was foisted on you. Surely, you learned it from somewhere. It certainly seems that a heavy sense of guilt is a natural result of misdemeanor.

Whatever you may have done to attract guilt, in ignorance or with deliberate intention, it is not natural to pound your chest. It is not all right. It is not My Will. Frankly, a sense of guilt compounds your error. No matter what, whatever causes you to feel guilt-ridden benefits no one.

We could say it's good to see you are sorry, but be sorry once and then excuse yourself from further punishment. Otherwise, you go around in circles and don't get where you want to go.

On many levels, it's a good idea to be debt-free. Don't run up bills. Don't run up a debt of guilt. Don't accumulate. Cross off your debt. Do not keep adding it up and adding it to your backpack of guilt.

I am not making light of errors. I am telling you that you serve no one by oppressing yourself. I do not assign you to a lifetime of guilt. I see no percentage in it -- not for you or anyone. If you can make amends, do it, and then be done with the guilt thing. It is an absolute necessity that you let pangs of guilt go. A sense of over-weaning guilt weighs you down, and it weighs the world down.

It can be said: "As ye continue guilt, as you impose great weight on yourself, the whole world also bears with you the brunt of the weight you carry."

No one goes alone in life. Even if you live on a deserted island, your woe is shared.

Get the idea that you are meant to share joy, not woe. Be a lightweight on Earth. Unless you desire to pass on the heaviness of guilt, throw your guilt off an imagined cliff. Be done with it. Pardon yourself. Give yourself and the world a reprieve.

Be in good conscience now. Release yourself. You are sorry. Even if the brakes on your car fail - let's say it's a rental even - and someone is injured - don't carry a sack of guilt over your shoulders. You are sorry. Repent once and be done.

Am I asking too much of you? I am saying: Hold no prisoners. Release guilt from the face of the Earth. This is a good deed. Let a regretted deed then be a propulsion for this good deed of forgiving even yourself.

There can be no question in your mind but that I ask you to forgive another. I also ask you to forgive yourself.

When you harden your heart against yourself, what are you doing but judging? I tell you not to judge. Don't keep on judging yourself. Don't make guilt. Make Peace instead.

Hang on to nothing. Clear out your closets.

Condemn no one to life-long guilt. I would never tell you to be heartless with others, not at all. I am, however, making the strong point that you are not to be heartless with yourself either. You are part of My Kingdom. Get on with Life. No longer carry heavy luggage. Your carrying heavy luggage serves no one, not a one. Do not, absolutely not, condone guilt as though guilt were a virtue.

Again and again, I am unqualifiedly telling you, once and for all, to stop punishing yourself. Enough. You cannot undo the deed. Undo the persistent sense of guilt.

Absolutely, don't get hung up on the spears of guilt. Guilt is not a good-guy. Remove your hair shirt. Get some Sun.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/as-you-are-so-goes-the-world.html

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Fri 09 Jun 2017, 1:49 pm

Heavenletter #6041 Friends in the World, June 9, 2017 

God said: 
A friend in the world is someone who wishes you well, yet friends do not always stay by your side, nor do you always stay by another’s side.

Some friends just fade away. It happens. It was never an intent, yet two friends lose touch. It does not have to happen, yet it happens. This is one Wheel of Life. It is a dance. Two come close. They hold hands. And then they step away and twirl in other directions. There is no law against this.

Whether you want to stay a buddy or not, remain a friend who wishes a former friend well. It is not for you to wish hurt to any other in your peeve. It can only be yourself who makes yourself angry. It is you who breathes negativity into your lungs.

You are also privy to making mistakes. It is one thing to be thoughtless. It is another thing to wishfully deliberately desire to dismiss another’s heart because your feelings have been hurt. You will show them. You may feel that it serves them right. How dare they treat you so lightly.

Remember uppermost: Do no harm. Be not hurtful. Uplift the world. Be well-intentioned.

A friend can offend you without being aware, even thinking he is being a good friend, and you can take it amiss. This has happened more than once. You are not to be hard-hearted.

When you find yourself wanting to retaliate, there is no justification. A hardened heart is not any kind of saving grace. It does not do you honor. Be careful about being high and mighty. You are not lord over any other.

You don’t have to continue a friendship. You also don’t have to light a fuse to cease a friendship. Watch yourself. Follow My Will. Make Peace in your Heart.

You don’t have to impose upon yourself the company of anyone who is no longer welcome to your heart, nor must you have to hug another when you don’t want to. By the same token, you don’t have to throw mental arrows at another either, for this is not victory but defeat.

When your heart is hurt, I am sorry. When you wish to slice another in two, I am sorrier. I desire you to give peace. Of course, you see your ire as righteous. Too often righteousness is mean. When you are mean in your heart toward any other, you are revealing smallness, did you know that? No accolades for smallness.

There is no excuse for low-ranking words. There is no excuse for wishing ill. What were you thinking, if you were thinking at all?

Is it possible you were dissatisfied with your friend before he offended you? How long might you have been storing resentment perhaps? If you feel you must, withdraw your friendship kindly, and cease your judgment. To hurt innocently is one thing. To hurt with intention is another.

You know I am going to tell you that clenching your teeth and your heart and having to have the last word is unworthy of you. Where would your need to tell someone off come from? Why might you have to stick a knife into someone else’s heart?

If apologies are owed, you may be overdue in that department.

When someone may offend you and had no idea whatsoever to offend you, when he had meant only good will, why would you snarl? Nip this tendency in the bud. Good Will is not ill-will.

Raise your spirits.

Dear Sons and Daughters, remember Me, and what can the matter be?

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/friends-in-the-world.html

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Thu 08 Jun 2017, 10:02 pm

Heavenletter #6040 Responsibility and Blame Have Two Different Meanings, June 8, 2017 

God said: 
Well, sure, there are times when you feel wracked by Life at every turn. The world is too much with you, as the poet says. Whatever reasons you give for your pain and suffering, you are a contributor. I can say lovingly that you are an accomplice, dear ones. By this, I mean, if you are bogged down, you are the one who is bogged down.

Then it is incumbent upon you, lift yourself up. There is something to change your mind about. Change your thinking, and you are changed. Change your thinking, and your Life is changed.

Often, dear Ones, you enchain yourself. You tie yourself up in knots. You handcuff yourself.

Please distinguish between the two words: Responsible and blameful.

To say you are responsible gives you an opportunity to take action. You can see in a way new to you. You can change something. You can give it a try. You don't just have to sit there, a helpless hapless victim.

To say you are to blame implies a dead end of guilt. Guilt digs you in deeper. Alas, you tell yourself, you did something incorrectly. So what? Now, move yourself up the line.

You wish you had done differently, and now you feel helpless. You can not undo what you cannot undo. It is irresponsible to give guilt your loyalty, for self-blame boxes you in. It is not wonderful of you to roll in guilt. You are sorry. You do regret. Okay, you have punished yourself enough. Of what value is it for you to impound yourself there?

If you break a chair leg, do you sit on the floor bemoaning your fate? Heck, no. You get some wood glue or whatever, and you fix the chair leg.

Let's say you are knitting and drop a stitch, it is no big deal. You go back and make the stitch right. You don't just sit there stewing about it. You are not a poor unfortunate forever and anon because you dropped a stitch.

When it comes to a plight in relationships or an unwieldy situation in Life, you can't just sit there. You're sorry. When Life is such that you cannot retract the act, you can retract the guilt. Guilt is a subterfuge for inaction. It is a poor excuse. Move past the guilt.

When you fall off your bike, you pick yourself up, and get back on. No big deal.

Let's say you are driving your car. The road is icy. Despite your carefulness, you skid on an icy road and hit another car. The other driver and passengers are injured. You are so very sorry to have contributed to others' pain. To let go of the guilt is a responsible action. Hanging on to guilt, you cause injury to yourself. You have to get off the guilt. It is responsible of you to swim through the guilt and go on in Life without it. You can't keep beating yourself up. You can't keep pounding your chest. You have to stop crying sometime. Release the guilt. Give yourself a break.

Even in a situation where you deliberately chose to do harm, you didn't know better. You were ignorant. You know better now. Now you would not make the same choice. Be glad for that, and now give yourself a chance. Make whatever amends you can, and be done with the guilt. You have Life to live. At the present time, you have one Life to live. Go on with it. Live it.

I tell you frankly that guilt is a waste of Life. You may live with it all your Life and never forget it, and, still, you must go forward in Life. You are not without responsibility, yet you've got to leave the emotion of guilt behind you. Guilt is not to be your guiding light
Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/responsibility-and-blame-have-two-different-meanings.html

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Wed 07 Jun 2017, 9:11 pm

Heavenletter #6039 Part Truth Isn’t the Whole Truth, June 7, 2017 
God said: 
There is some truth in everything. In every accusation. In every blessing. Nevertheless, part truth is not the Whole Truth. The Truth is invincible. It is Truth. Part-truth is not the Truth. Will you, once and for all, be done with self-inflicted pain?

Everything in the world is an illusion anyway. Most ways of thinking are hit or miss.
Within everything, there is a blessing, if only you could spot it. The school of hard knocks contains its blessings whether you see the blessings or not. Everything. There is good in everything. There is good in everyone. There is purpose in everything. There is purpose in everyone. All this may be very difficult to see, especially when you have your mind set on having been wronged.
Reconciliation, if you are True to it, holds a great step forward to your credit and to your honor and to the respect you bestow on Me.
Ultimately, you are the author of all you meet or come up against. If there is a boulder in your way, you had something to do with the boulder’s being there as a bulwark in front of you. Of course, you wouldn’t choose the bulwark. No one would choose it, yet you did, somehow you did. You are your own culprit. You are the perpetrator. This is across the board.
When you are all that you want to be, somehow you did it. When you are not all what you want to be, you occasioned that too. There is no wiggle-room for you. Face it. You have been both hero and agitator. Not by design, of course, yet you are also the villain. Not a bad guy, but perhaps, yet even innocently, the villain of the hour.
If you are hard-hearted, you buried your heart in stand-offish-ness. You did it. No one else did. You are aware that you are stubborn. You are strong in your own Will. Right or wrong, you are strong. You are not always right.
Truth is worth your while. Accusations are not. If you hold negativity to you, you are the chooser. What payback do you receive? Only more negativity.
Begin to see in a new light. Acrimony is more than a waste of time. It is a waste of Life.
Life is a blink of an eye. What does all this that matters so much to you at a given moment matter at all? In the long run, not a whit. You hold onto your imagination. You hold on to untruth. You deceive yourself, and you deceive others as well.
Expunge pain. Certainly, don’t deliver it as if this makes you an upstanding citizen. If you are unable to let go, you are good at holding on to that which doesn’t truly exist except in your mind. Be not proud. Certainly, animosity is not noble. It is not for you to be vainglorious about it, for then you malinger.
Certainly, you convince yourself of your virtue. Holding on to being holier than thou is not virtuous. Do not accost any one of My Children.
Be a good soldier. Don’t be a warrior. In the Name of Love, let go of any vestige of animosity. Come to your senses.
Do not think for one moment that I throw anyone out. I see beyond the fences you put up. Tear down all your barbed wire so you can see anew today. How about now?
All the barriers you have set up are good for nothing. They are up to no good. They are hangers-on that offer no merit to you or anyone. Be done. Let’s not take up Life with grudges. Let go, let go, let go. Let go of illusion that deters you from the Truth of Oneness.
Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/part-truth-isn-t-the-whole-truth.html
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Mon 05 Jun 2017, 6:42 pm

Heavenletter #6037 Be Not a Gangster in Terms of Life, Beloveds, June 5, 2017 
God said: 
Beloveds, analyzing is not always in your best interest. Remember heart over mind. It is in your heart that Life occurs. Any appraisal is an afterthought. Your appraisal - your surgery, if you will -- is often not in your best interest.

Live Life and move on to the next bend in the road.

Life is not something to calculate in retrospect. If you spend time in your canoe paddling backwards - where does that take you?

Dear Ones, most of My Children on Earth carry the idea that Life is obligated to serve you, the individual, in the manner in which you would like. You want what you want. Naturally, you do, yet be wary of the concepts of anticipation and expectation.

Expectation can be bossy. Anticipation paints a picture you would like and admire. Expectation is pushy. Expectation demands. Expectation is a gangster's approach. The gangster signals: "My way, or else!"

Expectation gives a determined course, as if it is yours by right. The gangster is often taking money and Life as if they are up for grabs. He exhorts them. He threatens: "Your money or your Life."

In Life, it happens that some of My Children, when they don't get their way, threaten Life or even Me, God. It takes moxie to make such a bluff. What hold do you think you hold over Me, dear misguided ones? In your distress at certain circumstances, you offer ultimatums! Let's face facts. With what can you threaten Me?

You do have power, beloveds. You do have strength. It is the Strength of Love. It is the strength of putting your shoe on the right foot. Withdrawal of whatever you would withdraw from Me is a hollow threat. What is this "or else" that you expect to scare Me with, Foolish child?

As with most arguments in Life, you hurt yourself.

First of all, if your ultimatum is to withdraw from Me, you can't do that. Our connection is greater than empty words.

You fear the worst, whatever the worst is to you. There is worse than what you may be facing. Anyway, where lies blame of others for what may come down to your temporary folly?

I am not going to rob from Peter to pay Paul or you. Nor is it My desire to throw you in debtor's prison. Beloveds, if you cut down a tree, by what Divine Right do you demand that I put it back together again?

Forget blame altogether. Be high-spirited. Trusting in God does not mean all your desires have to be met. Oh, yes, there are Miracles. Dear Ones, you cannot always pick and choose your Miracles. Be glad, be grateful, yet don't go under the pretense that you must be obeyed.

Nor do I mean in the least that nice words from you in exaltation of Me will favor your chances. I do not ask for a performance from you. It is not like the more you pay Me, the more I will give you.

Dear Ones, know the difference between rights and privilege.

Remember, you do not own Me.

Now then, there are times when My Children are innocent. A mother's baby dies. From the view of the world, there is no way to justify this. That also means there is no way for the mother to blame herself. A confluence of trajectories met and created this that seems unforgivable. There is more to all stories than blame.

In any case, this is quite a different story from your losing your riches at the gambling table or at the stock market or your sitting waiting for Me to intervene on your behalf.

There is a great deal that the world considers tragic, yet there are tragedies and tragedies. Beloveds, in some cases, a fallen hem is a tragedy.

Alas, everything in the world is relative. No matter what, be good-spirited where blame is not to enter.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/be-not-a-gangster-in-terms-of-life-beloveds.html

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sun 04 Jun 2017, 10:14 pm

Heavenletter #6036 In the Palm of God’s Hand, June 4, 2017 

God said: 
I hear you. I have always seen you and heard you. One day I heard you sing out:

"Good morning O God, I am in Thy Presence, Thy Service, Thy Heart. I am Thy Provence and Thy Happiness. Imagine, that this could be. You tell us that we, Your Children, are Your Happiness. I would love to be Your Happiness. What a lovely billowing thing that would be. I don't know that I could contain so much joy. I fear I would burst.

"I pull myself back to Earth. God, please allow my actions today to be guided by Your Grace. Thank You for Your Friendship. Thank You for allowing me into Your Heart. Thank You for my Existence.

"God, that You see me and pay attention to me, that, from my perception, You put up with my ways, Beloved God - You are My blessing and so necessary and so welcome to stay in my heart.

"For me now, I don't believe I could exist without Your Overflowingness in my Life. I would be lost without You, My God. Earth would be a desert without You. Life would be barrenness without my awareness of Your Presence. I am happy to declare You My God and acknowledge Your Presence in my Life.

"I lived a long time without Awareness of You. I know the difference, God. I never want to know what it is like without You even once again. You came spontaneously to me. A thirst to know You grew out of the desert, and then I knew You were here with me. I came to know that You had always been here with me through thick and thin.

" You are Everyone's One God. You can only be Everyone's God or You are no one's, and yet I understand You to say that All of Us are One. Therefore, Oneness We are.

"What would Life be like if when all of us on Earth could all know Our Oneness as One with You, not that I totally do know. But if we human Beings could, Life would change gears, wouldn't it? We would live on High Octane, wouldn't we? Then we would all Great Wonders perform!

"I would love to perform wonders on Your Behalf, God. And yet I am also aware of a strain of ego that runs through me. I confess I would love to jump for joy and proclaim:

"'I did it! I did it! See? No hands!'"

Now, Dear Child of Mine, you speak for all. All would like acclaim, and, yet, I also know that, in service to Me, when it comes down to it, you wouldn't care at all who gets the acclaim. In Truth, your Life on Earth is not really about acclaim. It is about giving. You would give all the acclaim away to anyone on the street. In Truth, it is I, God, Whom you acclaim. What was all your speech about above but acclaim for Me?

There is Oneness. In Oneness, there is no one to give acclaim to. Acclaim matters not. It is Love that is acclaimed. If there were not Oneness, then We would acclaim the group. Instead of group, there is Oneness. There is Great Acclaim in Oneness, Greater Acclaim, the Greatest Acclaim, although, in Truth, in Oneness there is nothing to acclaim. Acclaim doesn't exist. Oneness exists, and Oneness is Full of Beauty, simply Full. There is no room for more.

Now you want to ask Me something more. What is it?

"God, when You happened to me, did You say the time was right?"

I answer you. Dear Ones, remember, in My Being, there is no time.

You wondered: "Was it then, God, that I myself declared it time?"

You can say that. We can say We don't know, like the song, How or When? You did not always have Me on your mind, yet I say unequivocally, that I was always in your heart. You had Me in your heart. You hadn't looked. You looked everywhere but at Me. You looked around Me. You spaced out on Me. You focused on everything else but Me. Your eyes could not see, nor were you consciously seeking to see. Nevertheless, at the Core of You, was I. You could not escape the Truth of Me forever. It was always My Desire that the Truth Dawn on you. My Desire inevitably comes True. I am your Truth, and you are Mine. There is no getting around this. All is said and done.

You had a particular advantage. You did not fear Me. You had not acknowledged Me, for you were in Awe. You did not think Heaven was for you, yet you were in Awe of Me, not fear. You did not see Me as antagonistic to you. We could say that you believed in Me too much, as it were. You did not see yourself as capable of entering the Kingdom. Then one day, to you, it was like I had scooped you up. All the while, like everyone else, you had been in the palm of My Hand all along.
Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/in-the-palm-of-god-s-hand.html

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sat 03 Jun 2017, 10:40 pm

Heavenletter #6035 Where Are the Days of Yesteryear?, June 3, 2017 

God said: 
How you would love your old fire back. Once upon a time you were lit up, and you leaped ahead in Life, running to keep up with your heart. At present, you may feel that your heart is lagging.

This realization holds great sorrow for you. It is as if you are left hanging out, as if your heart had resigned, and you are left without any heart, a cold stone, as if your heart will no longer bounce up again, as if your heart has backed out of Life and broken a contract. Your heart cannot abandon you this way. Your heart can't leave you in the lurch. No, not your heart.

Without your heart regaled in full mettle, you feel desolate. You can hardly swallow. You hadn't realized how important zest in your heart is and how dependent upon it you are.

You are speaking of this speeded-up enthusiasm that you once rushed to keep up with. Now it's like your heart lay itself down on the track and won't rally itself up. Now your heart seems to abandoning you for what? Where is the fervor of yesteryear? Can it be that your heart doesn't want to get up any more? That in terms of revitalizing itself, your heart wants to excuse itself? You never thought your heart would lie down as if out of steam. This is your own True Heart you are talking about.

You remember well how you used to have to prance to keep up with your heart's desires, and, now, sadly, your heart has retired and gone to pasture? This cannot be.

Your heart used to fly away with you. You had a jolly jaunt and raced down one track and then another and another. You and your heart zoomed full-fledged ahead as partners, and your heart flew higher and higher, and you kept up as best you could. Now your heart wants to compromise and slow down and not fly any longer? Period. You were never prepared for this. It can't be that your very heart would ever want to back down from soaring ahead.

What can Life be without the thrill of the chase?

You never imagined that your heart would abjure. You never thought a time would come when your heart no longer gets excited about what's next, that your heart would just hang out and get by. You had had no idea of anything like this.

Your heart was always game for adventure. Now your heart hardly raises its head any longer, so it seems. This has to be something temporary. How can you possibly live your Life without a full heart raring to do a mad-dash up the line. What can Life worth without your looking forward to it?

Oh, no, it can't be that your heart would simply shrug its shoulders and be dragged around when your heart always was chomping at the bit. Vitality just can't go astray. You always followed your heart. You always hustled to keep up with it. How can you get along without elation? Life always elated you. It stirred you so.

The sun always hung out with your heart. You were eager to know where your heart would take you next. How could it be that now your heart wants to sit by the fire and watch the embers like an old dog? No, no, no, not your heart.

It's fine for you to accept little pleasures. Be fine with that. You don't have to enter the biggest and greatest races, yet what will Life be without your racing forward eager to find out what comes next? Nope, it can't be that your heart is ready to sit by the wayside. That can't be so. You won't hear of it. You will not allow this to be true.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/where-are-the-days-of-yesteryear.html

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Fri 02 Jun 2017, 3:49 pm

Heavenletter #6034 Forgive Those Who Have Not Yet Forgiven You, June 2, 2017 
God said: 
There is a Sanctity to Life. Consider Life as Holy. What could Life, this Myriad of Life, be but Holy?

Holy be My Name, and Holy be yours.

I will tell you frankly that there is no need for unholy. People may become irate and consider Life to be unholy and themselves unholy and to justifiy themselves to think so.

People may say: "Someone said this or that. Someone gave me an unflattering look. Someone disdained me. Someone doesn't think well of me. Someone can't treat me that way and get away with it."

How pride raises its haughty head and does away with bare civility.

This is not the Life I had in mind for you. This is poor thinking and emotion. Such vacant pride is not advantageous. Did you think it was? Pride in goodness has merit. Pride in doing what is right is good. Sometimes you will do well to think about again in terms of what is good for the world and what is not. Shining Light is a very good thing. Keeping malice and heartache reduces you.

Arrogance doesn't shine Light. Arrogance diminishes Light. Arrogance stomps out Light.

I said: "Let your Light shine before men. You are part of mankind."

I said: "Forgive those who have not forgiven you."

Dear Ones when, within you, you are truly happy in Life and happy with yourself, you won't carry grudges. You won't ever even think of it. It is always away from Truth to blame anyone for your distress.

It is your choice to be downtrodden or not. You are not helpless nor are you hapless. Take responsibility for your own thoughts and actions. It is not meant for you to be thoughtless any more than it is for you to be heartless.

If your heart has shrunken, extend your heart now. Don't close your heart as if this were a righteous thing to do. Open your heartstrings. Stretch them like a rubber band. No longer are you to allow your heart to grow sloppy. Your heart is to be open until it makes room for all. It is for you to expand your heart as well as the hearts of others.

How many other hearts have you expanded today? Upon whose lives did you shed joy today? What songs did you sing from the rafters today? How did you treat the low in spirit today? What Light did you shine and upon whom?

No longer dally in Life and wait for a more convenient day. No longer even think of inconvenient. Think of goodness and mercy as something you give back to the Universe as a way of giving thanks. Grace is not for you to spatter here and there. You are to give. Giving means to give generously.

You are not a pauper who has to give sparingly.

Open your eyes to the Beauty within you and multiply it and never stop. Never close your fist. Open your hands, and let Greatness flow from you the way waves lap the water.

Be done with holding back your Love. Don't wait for even one more day before you pour out your love. You are here to pour Love out. Spend your Love. Spread your Love. This is how you keep your Love alive and well. Certainly not by sitting on your love. How would you ever profit by stinting your love?

What is My Will for you to do but to invite all hearts and souls to your heart and to your soul? Do you see this now?

Have an impulse to spread My love wherever you go. Where else does your Love come from, after all? You can even send Love to and fro other lands and to other times. Be a well-wisher where you happen to be. Where you are is where you are needed, not somewhere else. Right where you are this moment is where you, the best of you, is to establish yourself. Right here and now

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/forgive-those-who-have-not-yet-forgiven-you.html

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Thu 01 Jun 2017, 2:38 pm

Heavenletter #6033 What Flower Are You?, June 1, 2017 

God said: 
The whole Universe is opening up, and it is opening up to you. The burden you may have felt under is about to lift.

Once again, you will be Light of Heart. There will be nothing for you to bear but Joy.

If you have felt you have been in the center of a maelstrom, such feelings will be lifted and no longer get in your way. Your heart will be re-enlivened. Your heart will become young. Your heart will restore itself.

You have given yourself much criticism. No longer remark to yourself how down in the mouth you feel. You have done this enough. No more.

Speak well to yourself. Hearten yourself. Make music, Beloveds.

You are not destined to be dolorous.

You are destined to sing. You are destined to live in Joy. Take a new look at your Destiny. Start now. Rise above the niggling thoughts that have pulled you down and held you in reserve. Change the words you tell yourself. Add to your Sense of Self.

When you feel you are surrounded in heartache, move your heart into the Light. Look up at the Sun. Surround yourself in Light. Take off the shroud of hurt you may have wrapped yourself in. You have the ability to turn your feelings around. Use your ability.

Here's something you can do to lighten your heart:

Choose a flower today. Choose it in your heart. If you want, and it is feasible, put that flower on your table. There is a scent and meaning in each flower. Look beyond the surface.

If today you choose a Rose, Essence of Rose will fill you. Associate with Rose-ness in your heart. Love the Essence of Rose. What does the Regal-ness of Rose mean to you? What color of Rose is yours? Notice how you feel this moment as you think of the Essence of Rose you choose to represent your Burgeoning Heart. What are the qualities of Rose that run through you? What Rose are you in all its Glory?

If tomorrow you choose a Humble Dandelion, what are the qualities of Dandelion in your heart? A Dandelion is noteworthy for its courage. Courage is an Automatic Virtue of Dandelion. Dandelion is not trying to be courageous. Strength is just there. The Strength of Dandelion is yours. What other flower runs through you?

Do you choose to discover the bobbing Daffodil within yourself? Gladiolia, perhaps? Violet? Hydrangea? Apple Blossom? Petunia? Lady Slipper? There are plenty of flowers in the Universe to guide you to your complete Identity.

Look at pictures of flowers to help you choose what qualities you will absorb and reflect. There is no limit. Find even a flower to delve into that you may never have heard of before.

I am pointing you to the Essence you are destined for.

I am suggesting that you look to Nature to discover the Truth of you.

Do not think this is too naïve an assignment for you. Try it. See how far you can go.

At some point, go ahead and choose Trees or Fruit. Choose Vegetables.

Check out the Galaxies. What qualities are you? Check out the named Stars.

Choose the Colors of the Rainbow.

Choose the Seven Wonders of the World.

Choose Waterways. Choose Oceans. Choose Mountains.

It would take Lifetimes to complete this.

The thing is you are taking another look at yourself. You may have been feeling humdrum. Now daily reawaken yourself to all the possibilities and contents of you. There is no last resort here. You are unlimited. This is for free.

Who are you?

Discover. Rise above where you last dropped yourself off.

You are beyond categories.

Renew your Belief in yourself, the Profundity and Layers of yourself that represent you and represent Me in all Our Splendor. What Essence of Flower are you today

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/what-flower-are-you.html

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Wed 31 May 2017, 1:58 pm

Heavenletter #6032 Everything Under the Sun, May 31, 2017 

God said: 
My Children could use some cheer today, is this not so?

You have the entire world at your service, and still you can use some cheering up. When you come down to it, how can this be?

For one thing, you tend to look away from the concept that Life Is Beautiful. You may beat yourself up in the world, as the expression goes, yet it really means that you beat yourself down. Naturally, you don't look forward to a down side.

Wherever you may walk, you tend to predict a pot hole that you are bound to trip over. You predict a "Boo" in the dark coming up. You predict some sort of fear within, perhaps even fear of everything, and, alas, you may build your Life on fear.

Come to see the world differently. Look for and see the Beauty. There is Air to breathe. There are Birds on the Wing. Apples grow on trees. Night and day are assured. There is a Big Yellow Sun, and there are Stars blinking on and off, and a Round White Moon close to the horizon loves you. You may almost feel that your hand could reach out and touch the Moon. Yes, the horizon is a hand's reach away. Closer than that - the horizon is within you.

There are leaves on trees. There are branches and twigs. There is a tree trunk and roots that go deep.

What is there that the Earth Beneath Your Feet does not elicit for you to sparkle? What do you think is missing from this Beautiful Gift of the World that is yours to drink of?

Take running leaps! Sure, you can fall down. You can also get up! You can stay on course. You can get off course. Regardless, you are a Mainstay of the Universe.

We can go further than that. You Are the Universe. There is nothing but you and I. We are True. Truly, there is no one out there but you and I. The world is as you see it. Well, you see many characters running around on Earth. You are the watcher watching yourself. You are the crux of the matter. You see that which seems accurate and real, yet can be a projection on the stage.

Oneness exists. Love exists. Yet you may not see Love. You may not see Oneness or get your mind around it.

When you see opposites, you are seeing a mirage. You see full-blown mirages every day. You ride on them. You think they are your stability. What you don't see and perhaps don't count on is your True Stability. What you ordinarily see may not be your building blocks but, rather, may symbolize the crane that knocks down your building blocks.

There is far greater than what you see in front of you. There is Hope, Love and Charity. There is greater than these! There is everything under the Sun in the Sky and beyond as well. Nevertheless, there is only you, and there is only I.

The world is a vast palace you live in. You may see it as over-populated. You may see all manner of things. All that you see or anything that you see isn't necessarily so. What you see may well be your own projection. The likelihood is that you see the world as you are.

And there is a lot out there that your eyes do not see, nor does your mind necessarily configure what your eyes do not see. That which is hidden from your awareness exists, and what is hidden is well and alive. Wake up to what is not yet visible to you.

Open to the possibility that Life is good and that you are fortunate to be alive. Enough fear. Let Love be irresistible. Be done with fear. A fear-filled Life is too heavy.

Go ahead. Take a lease on a new Vision of Life, your Life. There is no rule that you must stay the same. Expand. Grow. Come with Me.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/everything-under-the-sun.html

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Tue 30 May 2017, 10:44 pm

Heavenletter #6031 Godlight on Earth, May 30, 2017 

God said: 
The stars look like streetlights that light up the night sky. From star to star, you the Lamplighters, silently light up the sky and night. Actually, the stars stay lit day and night, only the light is not always perceivable. You can know that starlight coexists with the Light of the Sun.

The world is always lit up to say nothing of the Sun. What you see and what is do not always match. You, My Children, are Godlight on Earth. You may think that this is an exaggeration or an outright unTruth when this is the God Honest Truth. If only you saw as I do see. You will.

Everything is provided for, and your Clear Vision of True Reality is within you. You are not always the first to know. Sometimes you are the last.

Your beloved pets know the Truth of you as you are. They are attuned to you. They know the Love you are made of. They see you better than you see yourself.

In one sense, it doesn't matter how you see yourself, your Self. In another sense, it matters tremendously, for you tend to act from how you see your Self. We are not speaking of ego here, not in the least.

If you think you are grounded, you act as if you are grounded. If you think you are capable of soaring beyond the world, you come from a higher place. From where you think you stand, you see. When you think you are solely grafted to Earth, you may hardly lift your head to see far at all.

It isn't just that I desire you to fly High. It's also that I know this is how it is. You will also come to this conclusion by and by, the sooner the better.

How it is at present, the world may hold you back. You can fly to Me now. Nothing is in your way. Your vision limits you, however. Your fingers are on the light-switch now, yet how do you arise to an occasion that you don't see?

Humility is a good thing. Ignorance isn't great. Unless you know your Greatness, how can you be humble? If you do not see your proclivities, how do you use them?

Fortunately, you can stumble. Stumble more. Throughout a lot of your Life, you have stumbled, and you have stumbled auspiciously. You might say by mistake. That you live auspiciously is no mistake. This is how I have made. Your error is in not believing in your Self. You are My True Child. You are not a vagrant. You are a High Being. You are not less no matter what anyone says and no matter what you say. Truth is Truth. Don't be a derelict to your Self. Make friends with your Higher Self.

You may kick and scream that you are a weed or a pothole. This is a mistake of your intellect. To say that you are not all I say is an outright lie. Deep down you have a vague sense of Truth. No longer see less. See further.

Your real culpability lies not so much in what you do as in what you don't see to do. Ascend now. Ride on the Elevator of My Love. Here, come on. Come with Me. We will Light the World for all to see.

See beyond the dust and scrapes, beyond the ordinary, for you are extraordinary. This is what you dare not admit. Why don't you? What story do you tell yourself? By what right do you hesitate in taking a leap? Why do you stall your evolution? Get into High Gear, Beloveds. What are you waiting for? To know that you can?

Take it on trust that you can. Trust is good to go by.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/godlight-on-earth.html

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Mon 29 May 2017, 8:59 am

Heavenletter #6030 Surrender To Your Higher Self, May 29, 2017 

God said: 
There is a God. You have God. I am God, and I am yours.

So then, how can your heart ache so? By what Divine Right do you allow your heart to ache?

Once upon a time, you were caught up in a whirlwind of non-accountability. You declared yourself a leaf in the wind, at the mercy of every wind that did blow. You declared yourself free game. You let the world take you over. You took the line of least resistance and let yourself be buffeted by any breeze that blew.

You allowed your feelings to be hurt right and left. You allowed yourself to be a punching bag. You lay on your back in the middle of the road, and said to the world, or you wore a sign:

“Oh, okay, run over me. Do with me as you will. I’m not worth much anyway, so go ahead. Trample on me.”

Who did this to you? You did.

You turned yourself in. You abandoned yourself. You gave up. Giving up and surrender are not the same. Try surrendering the whole idea of giving up.

Surrendering to your blessed Higher Self is not at all giving up. It is claiming Who you are.

You are not posing. You are choosing.

To be adrift is not surrender. Surrender is entering Life full-force.

Or, We can put it this way: I say to you, yes, you:

Hop into My Boat. Come with Me. I kid you not. Being with Me is the opposite of giving up. It is getting on. It is moving straight ahead. It is betting on yourself, no longer betting on arrogance and weakness and causality, but moving up, dropping off all that that crops off your heart. Surrender is taking a stand on Integrity.

Come with Me to find yourself. You really don’t give up anything unless you call giving up stubbornness and blindness as surrender. Do you call giving up chagrin and folly surrender? Surrender is not giving up. It is not giving in. It is saying strongly that you will take a leap. You have had enough of not knowing what you are doing or whither thou goest.

I beckon you forward, and you say:

“Okay, God. Let’s go! I’ve had enough of hanging back and sitting on the couch. I am getting up now! Take me with You. I’m betting on You, and I’m betting on my Self.”

Always I am an Open Channel of Love, and I offer My Self to you. You never wanted to be an easy mark so you may have lolled around and taken an arduous path as if that were Selfhood, as if this were wisdom and would be the making of you.

Instead, it is the hard way you chose, as if you had to be tough or something. You justified yourself in many ways. Oh, yes, you were the wise guy, and you patted yourself on the back.

You did learn something. You recognized that Surrender is Strength. Surrender is claiming yourself. It is holding yourself high. It is adventurous, not lame. Definitely not lame. Surrender is a decision.

In surrender, you sign off on ego. You tell ego that its time is up. In Truth, Beloved, before True Surrender, you had turned yourself over to Ego and thought you were smart. You thought you really had something going for you. You were out to conquer the world on your own. You discovered the hard way that your so-called own had practiced abandonment and had gotten nowhere. You had been a hanger-on of ego and self-possession and not Self. You kept telling yourself that you knew the score. You kept telling yourself you were an independent person quite capable of getting what you wanted and going where you wanted to go.

You discovered you had been going around the block. You had gone deeper into the forest. You had gotten nowhere. Now you are able to walk out of the dark forest into the Light. Light is the Surrender you no longer resist.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/surrender-to-your-higher-self.html

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sun 28 May 2017, 9:21 am

Heavenletter #6029 Harp Music, May 28, 2017 

God said: 
The world complicates. Heaven is simple. No complications here. Honest to God, Heaven isn't a Court of Law as Courts are known in the land in which you live. Heaven is not out to entrap you in the sense that the world might.

O, yes, Heaven is out to recruit you. This is not against your will. This is your will. Heaven can be referred to as a State of Love. How everyone in the world yearns for this. Heaven is indeed your will. And it is Mine. The Love doesn't have to be romantic.

Nor do you have to see Heaven prettied up. Harp music is fine, yet your heart may not be thrilled at the thought of harp music. Heaven is a State of Consciousness. It isn't one size fits all. If the piano is your favorite instrument, Heaven will accommodate you.

Heaven is not pie in the sky. Heaven is the real goods. It is My Honest Truth, yet Heaven doesn't have to be taken literally, you understand. I speak of how you think about Heaven and how you feel about Heaven. Your picture of Heaven is your picture of Heaven. In Heaven, there are not the constraints that fill the world like hopping toads, one after the other.

In Heaven, you have the license to Love all. This is not a law. It is a fact. Heaven is, indeed, your dream come true. In Heaven, you are in the Company of the Wise, and you are One of the Wise.

Heaven is not your imagination. Heaven is real, and Heaven welcomes you and blesses you. Heaven is at ease. Heaven doesn't put on a performance. You are not graded in Heaven. You are loved, and you know joy. We could say you are overjoyed, yet that doesn't say enough. It is more reflective of Heaven to say that your joy knows no bounds. Do you see the difference, My Dear Ones?

Heaven accommodates you. Heaven does not have to be filled with cherubs. Heaven doesn't have to be without cherubs either. Heaven doesn't have to be boring or routine. Of course, Heaven is definitely not a war zone. Heaven doesn't have to be exciting. Heaven does not have to overwhelm you. Heaven is your birthright. Heaven is a matter of course.

Heaven is your place of birth. You come from Heaven, and you are Heaven-borne. Heaven is your Place of Being. No one is without Heaven.

But, ah, yes, you may well be distracted. It is possible to drive a car and live Life and yet be asleep and not know where you are. You can drive through anywhere and think you are somewhere else.

Where you irrevocably are is with Me. With Me is Heaven. You may not realize this now, yet there is nowhere you can be that is without Me. There is not a moment you can be without Me. This is impossible.

You may have sold yourself another bill of goods. You may see a different terrain. For you to be in My Sight is My Happiness. Whatever you may temporarily feel, having Me in sight is unqualifiedly your Happiness, only you may be sleeping your happiness away.

You come with an Absolute Guarantee. Heaven will dawn in front of you even as Heaven exists within you now. The Dawn will come. Heaven will fill your Heart. The Existence of Heaven will dawn upon you. You will know Me, and you will know Heaven as your Mainstay. So is it written. So it is.

I claim you as Mine. I declare Our Oneness to be true. I declare that there are no alternatives, except in the wild stories you tell yourself.
Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/harp-music.html

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 13 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top