Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 111 on Thu 12 Dec 2013, 2:28 am
Latest topics
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

ISRAEL BREAKING NEWS

Page 2 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: ISRAEL BREAKING NEWS

Post  Admin on Tue 22 Aug 2017, 7:44 pm

Billy Joel’s Anti-Nazi Encore
By Adam Eliyahu Berkowitz August 22, 2017 , 1:30 pm
“Come, let us sing joyously to Hashem, raise a shout for our rock and deliverer.” Psalms 95:1 (The Israel Bible™)

Billy Joel in concert wearing yellow star (Twitter@EBS9291)
World famous musician Billy Joel performed his encore at Madison Square Garden in New York City prominently displaying a yellow star on his lapel. Joel reportedly wore the symbolic patch associated with the Holocaust to protest the rise of the Neo-Nazi movement in America. The issue has become contentious since a white supremacist ran his car into a crowd of anti-racist protesters ten days ago, killing one woman.

The musical show took on a decidedly political tone when Joel was joined by singer Patty Smyth in a duet of Smyth’s “Goodbye to You”. As they sang, photos of former members of President Trump’s staff including Steve Bannon, Sean Spicer, and Anthony Scaramucci were projected onto a screen behind them.

Reactions to Joel’s star-statement were mixed.

Eric Shultz tweeted, “He is a true hero.”

Billy Joel doing is encores at MSG on 8/21 wearing one Jewish Star on his breast and another on his back. He is a true hero. pic.twitter.com/M42f6P1f8J

— Eric Schultz (@EBS9291) August 22, 2017

New Adam tweeted “What is Billy Joel protesting? A president with part Jewish kids? The fact that Muslim immigrants in the US tend to be anti-semitic? WHAT!?”

What is Billy Joel protesting? A president with part Jewish kids? The fact that Muslim immigrants in the US tend to be anti-semitic? WHAT!?

— New Adam (@newadammedia) August 22, 2017

“My parents were both from Jewish families. I was not brought up Jewish in any religious way. My circumcision was as Jewish as they got. I used to go to a Roman Catholic church with my friends, and when I was 11, I got baptized in a Church of Christ in Hicksville. I’m a cultural Jew. I like the Lower East Side humor, the food. I think the Yiddish language is terrifically expressive. Does that make me a complete Jew or a partial Jew? I’m not really sure.”
Read more at https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/93617/billy-joels-anti-nazi-encore/#jJJCvWcmCoEWte6B.99

Top Mossad Officials "Concerned" After White House Meeting on Syria Yields Few Results
By JNS August 22, 2017 , 7:30 am
“Trust in Hashem with all your heart, And do not rely on your own understanding.” Proverbs 3:5 (The Israel Bible™)

Yossi Cohen, the head of the Mossad, at a committee meeting at the Israeli parliament behind Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu. (Yonatan Sindel/Flash90)
Israeli government officials have expressed “grave concern” after a high-level defense delegation from the Jewish state met with U.S. officials in Washington, D.C., last week and failed to secure commitments regarding the situation in Syria and Lebanon.

The delegation, headed by Mossad intelligence agency Director Yossi Cohen, reportedly met with U.S. National Security Adviser H.R. McMaster, Deputy National Security Adviser Dina Powell, President Donald Trump’s international negotiations representative Jason Greenblatt and others.

Israeli intelligence officials said they presented the U.S. officials with “sensitive, credible and highly disturbing intelligence information” detailing Iran’s expanding military presence in Syria, including documents and photographs, Yedioth Ahronoth reported.

The U.S. officials, however, purportedly did not commit to preventing the spread of Iranian influence in Syria. Delegation members noted “a kind of embarrassment and lack of a clear position” among Trump administration officials regarding America’s commitments in Syria and the Middle East.

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu is scheduled to meet with Russia’s President Vladimir Putin Aug. 23 in the Russian resort town of Sochi to discuss the latest developments in the Middle East. The issue of Iran’s military presence in Syria is reportedly high on the agenda for the upcoming meeting.
Read more at https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/93574/israeli-delegation-reportedly-fails-secure-us-guarantees-syria/#l3rl1q2Gf65vPEc8.99
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://worldwidechristians.6forum.info

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Tue 22 Aug 2017, 7:36 pm

Earthquake Hits Yellowstone During Solar Eclipse as NASA Seeks Supervolcano Solution
Post Admin Today at 19:30

Earthquake Hits Yellowstone During Solar Eclipse as NASA Seeks Supervolcano Solution
By Adam Eliyahu Berkowitz August 22, 2017 , 12:30 pm
“Therefore shall heaven be shaken, And earth leap out of its place, At the fury of God of Hosts On the day of His burning wrath.” Isaiah 13:13 (The Israel Bible™)

image: https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/caldera.jpg
Geothermal features at Yellowstone National Park. (Wikimedia Commons)
In the wake of ongoing seismic disturbances at Yellowstone, NASA scientists have suggested a drastic solution that they admit may actually set off the globally threatening catastrophe they are trying to prevent. One rabbi, steeped in knowledge of the Bible, suggested the scientists take a good look at their methods and try a more spiritual approach.

As tens of thousands of people gathered in Yellowstone National Park Monday morning to witness the once-in-a-century solar eclipse, the area was hit by a 3.2 magnitude earthquake. This recent tremor, though not large, is part of an ongoing series of quakes that began June 12. Experts believed the unusually large swarm of earthquakes would gradually die down but by the beginning of August, over 1,400 minor tremors had been recorded at the site.

Jamie Farrell at the University of Utah in Salt Lake City told New Scientist, “This is a large swarm but it is not the largest swarm we’ve recorded in Yellowstone. Earthquake swarms are fairly common in Yellowstone.”

image: https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/volcano-fire-explosive-300x150.jpg
Illustrative (Shutterstock.com)
However, Monday’s tremor, following a 2.5 magnitude quake at 7:23 PM Sunday night, indicates that the earthshaking problem is unlikely to simply go away. Should the supervolcano erupt, the threat to the Earth, said NASA scientist Brian Wilcox, “is substantially greater than the asteroid or comet threat.”

As a result, scientists are investigating how to cool off the seismic hotspot in order to prevent a catastrophic super-eruption.

NASA announced this week that it is working on plans to drill six miles down into the volcanically active region and pump water into the magma at high pressures. The water would return to the surface at 662 degrees Fahrenheit, bringing some of the volcano’s heat with it. The project is massive, estimated to cost $3.46 billion, and admittedly risky.

“The most important thing with this is to do no harm,” Wilcox, a researcher NASA’s Jet Propulsion Laboratory at the California Institute of Technology, told the BBC. “If you drill into the top of the magma chamber and try and cool it from there, this would be very risky. This could make the cap over the magma chamber more brittle and prone to fracture. And you might trigger the release of harmful volatile gases in the magma at the top of the chamber which would otherwise not be released.”

But the NASA scientists working on the project are convinced that Yellowstone poses enough of a threat that they are willing to risk setting off an eruption.

While the scientists tinker with the supervolcano, Rabbi Rami Levy, a well-known kabbalist from Jerusalem, was skeptical of their plan to save the world.

image: https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/433-BIN-Subscribe-BiblicalProphecy-600WIDE-1.jpg

“Science is wonderful, but it is wrong to think it does not have limits,” Rabbi Levy told Breaking Israel News. “So many times, scientists have said one thing and then the year after told us something that totally contradicts that.”

The rabbi explained that earthquakes are an inevitable and unavoidable part of the End of Days, quoting the prophet Jeremiah.

I looked at the earth, and it was formless and empty; and at the heavens, and their light was gone. I looked at the mountains, and they were quaking; all the hills were swaying. I looked, and there were no people; every bird in the sky had flown away… Jeremiah 4:23-28

Rabbi Levy stated that in many cases, science has portrayed itself as the savior while attempting to solve problems it had actually created. In the case of Yellowstone, the rabbi advised the scientists to delve into the prophetic writings of the Bible.

“This earthquake and volcanic eruption were explicitly described in the Bible,” Rabbi Levy said. “Now that scientists are finally realizing that it will happen, wouldn’t it be wise to look into the Bible for the solution?”

The answer, he said, is simple but unscientific: “Tshuva (repentance). According to Jewish tradition, it was created before the world so it can supercede nature.”

The Yellowstone caldera is only one of approximately 20 known supervolcanoes that threaten the Earth. The dangers from a large eruption are far greater than those posed to the immediate vicinity by magma and ash. An eruption at Yellowstone would spew abrasive ash into the atmosphere, covering fifteen states and preventing airplanes from flying over the central United States for several months.

The greatest threat from an eruption in the agricultural heartland of America would be from starvation. Prolonged volcanic winter could potentially prohibit the US and other countries from having enough food for the current population.

Some scientists insist the chances of a catastrophic eruption at the Yellowstone caldera is extremely unlikely, one in 730,000, but the NASA scientists disagree.

“Yellowstone explodes roughly every 600,000 years, and it is about 600,000 years since it last exploded, which should cause us to sit up and take notice,” Wilcox said.
Read more at https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/93601/will-nasas-risky-plan-drill-yellowstone-set-off-seismic-end-days-catastrophe/#kAXM6jKzE8Yr0EqE.99
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Tue 22 Aug 2017, 1:29 pm

Have Pro-Israel Right-Wingers Lost White House Ally With Ousting of Stephen Bannon?
By JNI Media August 20, 2017 , 10:30 am
9 4

Email
“Arrogance yields nothing but strife; Wisdom belongs to those who seek advice.” Proverbs 13:10 (The Israel Bible™)

image: https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/bannon.jpg

Former White House Chief Strategist Steve Bannon (Michael Vadon via Flickr)
In early May 2017, Rabbi Shmuley Boteach made headlines when he tweeted a picture of himself with President Donald Trump’s Chief Strategist Stephen K. Bannon in the latter’s office, in front of a whiteboard listing the top political priorities of the Trump White House. As Rabbi Boteach put it: “The picture — with the whiteboard of campaign promises and priorities in the background — seems to be the tweet heard around the world.”

“While I did not notice anything on the board behind us at the time,” he explained, “I must say that I am happy to see that repealing the catastrophic Iran nuclear agreement, and moving the American Embassy in Israel to Jerusalem, remain important to the administration.”

“Many condemned me for the picture, and a steady stream of hate has been channeled, one again, in my direction,” Rabbi Boteach concluded, in a Breitbart op-ed titled Rabbi Shmuley: For Steve Bannon, Israel Is on the Whiteboard, “That will not deter me from standing up for friends of Israel and my people.”

Rabbi Boteach’s is one of several testimonies by right-wing Jewish leaders who have concluded that Steve Bannon is probably the most influential friend of Israel in the Trump White House, which should be a warning to Israel’s right. With Trump delegating Israeli issues to his three generals – Secretary of Defense James Mattis, National Security Advisor H. R. McMaster, and White House Chief of Staff John Kelly – as well as to Secretary of State Rex Tillerson, Special Middle East Envoy Jason Greenblatt, and son-in-law Jared Kushner, Steve Bannon’s grasp of Israel’s real needs will be missed.

Israeli Minister of Agriculture Uri Ariel (Habayit Hayehudi) sent Bannon a letter last November after he received his White House appointment amid horrified reactions from many establishment Jewish groups in the US. Ariel expressed his “support and thanks” for Bannon’s friendship with Israel and for “opening of a Jerusalem bureau in Israel while head of Breitbart in order to promote Israeli point of view in the media.”

image: https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/461-BIN-SubscribeUSIsraelRelations-600WIDE.jpg

Ariel added: “While we do not know each other personally, dear friends of mine including Rabbi Shmuley Boteach have shared with me your strong opposition to the Iran nuclear agreement, which threatens Israel’s survival, [and] your opposition to BDS.” He concluded that “there are many areas of disagreement between us,” but they share the belief that “Israel, as the Middle East’s only democracy, must always have the strongest international support.”

Jews on the left have welcomed Bannon’s firing. Anti-Defamation League (ADL) CEO Jonathan A. Greenblatt noted on Friday, “We are glad Steve Bannon will no longer advise the president. In November of 2016, when Bannon was first appointed, we called on the president to disassociate himself from someone who boasted about creating a platform on Breitbart for the alt-right, a loose-knit group of white nationalists and unabashed anti-Semites. Just this week, Bannon unconscionably praised President Trump’s response to the events in Charlottesville.”

However, in an article the ADL published last November entitled “Stephen Bannon: Five Things to Know” warning about the dangers of the man who made Trump president, the fifth thing was the ADL admission that “We are not aware of any anti-Semitic statements from Bannon.” They conceded that “in fact, Jewish employees of Breitbart have challenged the characterization of him and defended him from charges of anti-Semitism.”

Ha’aretz on Saturday recalled that during the Trump transition Israeli Ambassador Ron Dermer took great pains to stress that Israel was looking forward “to working with the Trump administration, with all of the members of the Trump administration, including Steve Bannon, and making the US-Israel alliance stronger than ever.”

Only Bannon was prepared to follow through on candidate Donald Trump’s vision of breaking away from traditional US notions about Israel and the “peace process” by supporting the moving of the US embassy from Tel Aviv to Israel, a much-debated and anticipated campaign promise that Trump, influenced by his national security team, did not fulfill.

Enjoy this article? Get BIN updates directly to your inbox.

Read more at https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/93480/israel-lost-influential-friend-white-house-firing-stephen-bannon/#2YQQZoshvGrYV69y.99
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Mon 21 Aug 2017, 11:07 pm

Palestinian Parents Turn in Would-Be Terrorist Son
By Tazpit Press Service August 21, 2017 , 11:30 am
“Let anyone who does not obey the law of your God and the law of the king be punished with dispatch, whether by death, corporal punishment, confiscation of possessions, or imprisonment.” Ezra 7:26 (The Israel Bible™)

Knives used in attempted stabbing attack at Qalandiya Checkpoint, 27.4.16. (Israel Police Spokesperson)
An IDF force arrested a 15-year-old Palestinian near Nablus on Monday after the teen’s parents notified security forces that they suspected he intended to carry out an attack with the aim of being killed in the process.

The parents’ suspicions were aroused when they found a will left by the boy along with his mobile phone. IDF units patrolling the area found the boy near the Nablus Regional Command. A search revealed that he was carrying a large knife.

A report published by the Coordinator of Government Activities in the Territories (COGAT) earlier this year listed several instances in which lone-wolf attacks by Palestinians were motivated inter alia, by domestic problems.

The report, titled “Beyond the Knife: How Domestic Problems Can Lead to Terror”, said attacks in certain cases stemmed from “domestic violence within the household (with family members such as siblings, spouses, fiance, etc.); social criticism for an immoral act such as adultery, lack of respect for the family, matriculation failure and more; and serious psychological issues stemming from depression, despair, and mental illness.”
https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/93546/palestinian-parents-turn-terrorist-son/?
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Fri 18 Aug 2017, 9:18 pm

Officials Deny Anti-Israel Roots of Deadly Barcelona Attack [VIDEO]
By Adam Eliyahu Berkowitz August 18, 2017 , 11:18 am
“You will listen to the entreaty of the lowly, Hashem, You will make their hearts firm; You will incline Your ear. 18 to Champion the orphan and the downtrodden, that men who are of the earth tyrannize no more.” Psalms 10:17-18 (The Israel Bible™)
image: https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/F170817MA001.jpg
Tel Aviv Municipal Building lit up to show solidarity with Barcelona (Photo Flash90)
A van plowed through crowds on a street in Barcelona, Spain on Thursday afternoon, killing 13 and injuring about 100 others in what officials are now saying was a Jihadist terror attack. The driver fled the scene and a manhunt is underway.
Police say the Fiat van used in the attack was leased to a man named Driss Oukabir, a 28-year-old Moroccan-born legal resident of the European Union. Oukabir and another suspect are in police custody. Oukabir claims that his ID papers, found in the van, were stolen by his 18-year old brother before the attack. A third suspect was arrested Friday morning in Ripoll, 65 miles from Barcelona.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=17&v=bXHyFpy507I
Read more at https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/93432/officials-deny-anti-israel-roots-deadly-barcelona-attack-video/#7ysT0TMFZgiK9i1O.99

13 Years After Immigration Fraud US Court Finally Orders Anti-Trump Palestinian Terrorist Deported
By Adam Eliyahu Berkowitz August 18, 2017 , 12:59 pm
0Share 0Email 0Share
“He that refuseth correction despiseth his own soul; but he that hearkeneth to reproof getteth understanding.” Proverbs 15:32 (The Israel Bible™)
Rasmea Odeh is a convicted murderer who was responsible for the death of two Israelis in a terror bombing attack. (Video Screenshot)
After a four-year back-and-forth courtroom circus of convictions and appeals, Rasmeah Odeh, a Palestinian terrorist convicted of murdering Israelis, was finally ordered deported from the US after being caught lying on her immigration application over 20 years ago. Odeh has been in the headlines recently as a a leader in the anti-Trump ‘feminist movement’, a close companion of left-wing activist Linda Sarsour, and a keynote speaker at the national convention of the left-wing Jewish group Voices for Peace.
Odeh attempted to turn her hearing in Detroit into an anti-Israel tirade while denying she was a terrorist, but the judge did not allow it.
“This is not a political forum for you to fan the flames of Israeli-Palestinian disputes. … It’s about the application you filled out,” said US District Judge Gershwin Drain, who threatened to find her in contempt and send her to jail.
“Hopefully, this will be the final chapter in the tragic story of this still-dangerous and unrepentant PFLP terrorist who tried to fraud the US immigration services,” Shurat Hadin director Nitsana Darshan-Leitner, who represented Edward Jaffe’s brother Harold and assisted the US Department of Justice with compiling evidence, said on Thursday in advance of the hearing.
Read more at https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/93441/13-years-immigration-fraud-us-court-finally-orders-anti-trump-palestinian-terrorist-deported/#qdWG6idKbSjxJ4lQ.99

The Sistine Chapel’s Hidden Connection to Solomon’s Temple
By Yehezkel Laing August 15, 2017 , 1:30 pm
“The House which King Shlomo built for Hashem was 60 amot long, 20 amot wide, and 30 amot high.” I Kings 6:1 (The Israel Bible™)
image: https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/Untitled-design-15.jpg
Biblical scenes painted on the ceiling of the Sistine Chapel in Vatican City, Rome. (salajean / Shutterstock.com)
The Vatican’s Sistine Chapel, perhaps the most famous Catholic prayer sanctuary in the world, has a deep, hidden connection to the Jewish faith: it shares features and measurements with King Solomon’s Temple in Jerusalem as described in the Bible.
Hosting millions of visitors every year, it seems incredible that this very Christian edifice could be modeled after the Jewish Temple. The astounding similarities are revealed in The Sistine Secrets, a fascinating book by Vatican tour guide Roy Doliner and Rabbi Benjamin Blech.
image: https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/Sistine_Chapel_North_and_East_Walls.jpg
Interior of the Sistine Chapel, showing the North and East walls. (Clayton Tang/Wikimedia Commons)
“The Chapel’s connection to the Jewish Temple is well known by scholars,” Rabbi Blech told Breaking Israel News. “But tourists do not know it and most Vatican guides do not known it or tell about it. The Vatican has a fixed way of telling the story of the Chapel and that is what is given over.”
Located in the Apostolic Palace, the official residence of the Pope, in Vatican City, the Sistine Chapel is named for Pope Sixtus IV , who had it built between 1477 and 1480. The Chapel is renowned for the incredible frescos that decorate its interior, including Michelangelo’s The Last Judgment.
Pope Sixtus IV spent vast amounts of the Vatican’s money on reviving the splendors of Rome, rebuilding churches, and founding the Vatican library. But his most famous project of all was the reconstruction of the Palatine Chapel, which he renamed the Sistine Chapel after himself.
Read more at https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/93251/sistine-chapel-temple/#PsayWqaBAsv8Q6qA.99

Arab Thieves Steal Israel’s Blessing of Honey
By Adam Eliyahu Berkowitz August 15, 2017 , 1:30 pm
“He brought us to this place and gave us this land, a land flowing with milk and honey.” Deuteronomy 26:9 (The Israel Bible™)
image: https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/honeybee.jpg
A honeybee gathers pollen. (Dvash Kedumim Facebook)
One woman’s dream to bring to life Israel’s blessing as a land flowing with honey came crashing to the ground two weeks ago when local Arabs broke into her factory, stealing an entire season’s supply of honey. Her plight is only one example of an epidemic facing every branch of Israeli agriculture.
Yael Farbstein began Dvash Kedumim, or Kedumim Honey, in Kedumim in Samaria six years ago. Her passion produced remarkable results in February when she won the prestigious annual Black Jar Honey Tasting Contest held by the Center for Honeybee Research in Asheville, North Carolina. Hundreds of honey producers from around the world competed, so Farbstein was thrilled when she won first place in the category of the International Multi-Floral Sourced Honeys.
image: https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/hives-300x169.jpg
Kedumim Honey’s beehives. ((Dvash Kedumim Facebook)
Two weeks ago Arabs broke into Farbstein’s factory. They stole precious equipment and caused damage, but worst of all, the thieves stole every last jar of honey, an entire season’s worth of labor. Nothing remained, not even the jar of prize-winning honey Farbstein had set aside as a keepsake.
The loss was doubled last Sunday morning when Farbstein returned from her Sabbath rest to find that the thieves had struck again. In an act of pure destruction, they had plugged up the hives remaining in the fields, leaving the bees to die in the summer heat.
“We went from hive to hive and found nothing but piles of hundreds of thousands of dead bees,” Farbstein told Breaking Israel News. “It broke my heart to see this.”
Read more at https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/93273/arab-thieves-steal-israels-blessing-honey/#RAUHCumh5me58C6u.99

US Military Exercise Near North Korean Border on Day of Eclipse Sparks Fears of Nuclear War
By Adam Eliyahu Berkowitz August 17, 2017 , 12:30 pm
0Share 0Email 0Share
“And the sun stood still And the moon halted, While a nation wreaked judgment on its foes —as is written in the Book of Jashar. Thus the sun halted in midheaven, and did not press on to set, for a whole day.” Joshua 10:13 (The Israel Bible™)
US Marine Corps soldiers participating in Sangnyong landing operation exercise on March 31, 2014 in Pohang, South Korea. (Yeongsik Im / Shutterstock.com)
On Monday, tens of thousands of US soldiers will simulate battles just south of the volatile border that separates North and South Korea, causing several world governments to worry that this huge multinational military exercise could inadvertently spark World War III. In a strange coincidence, the military maneuvers commence while a rare solar eclipse, prophesied as a bad omen for “kings of the east”, passes over America.
On Monday, the US will begin a large-scale ten-day multinational military exercise in South Korea named Ulchi-Freedom Guardian (UFG). Approximately 25,000 American service members will participate in the exercise, with about 2,500 coming in from off-peninsula. Forces from South Korea (ROK) will participate, as well as militaries from nine other countries: Australia, Canada, Colombia, Denmark, France, Italy, Philippines, United Kingdom and New Zealand. The US holds two major exercises annually in Korea focused on defending South Korea from the north:
Read more at https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/93397/massive-us-korean-military-exercise-coinciding-rare-solar-eclipse-spark-war/#kaeBVSEw8MqoDiDT.99

North Korea Crisis Leads to Boom in End-Of-Days Bomb Shelters
By Adam Eliyahu Berkowitz August 17, 2017 , 1:30 pm
“Precious treasure and oil are in the house of the wise man, And a fool of a man will run through them.” Proverbs 21:20 (The Israel Bible™)
A US Air Force Airman tightens a gas mask. (US Air Force photo by Airman 1st Class Janiqua P. Robinson/Released)
Companies that build private bomb shelters have recently seen an unprecedented spike in business internationally. Owners attribute this to the rising tensions between the US and North Korea. With an apocalyptic edge to it, this end-of-days industry has a bitter-sweet Messianic side to it.
This phenomenon was illustrated last week when Fox Business interviewed Clyde Scott, the owner of Texas-based Rising S Shelters. Scott said his bunker sales have gone up 200 per cent in the last two weeks.
“This week alone we sold eight,” Scott said. “I normally sell about two a week, we are selling about eight a week right now.”
Read more at https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/93416/north-korea-crisis-leads-boom-end-days-bomb-shelters/#DwFSOzK5FRoDFwlF.99

Jews Must Be Role Models to Bring Light of Messiah to World: Rabbi
By Maayan Jaffe-Hoffman August 17, 2017 , 10:30 am
“To do what is right and just Is more desired by Hashem than sacrifice.” Proverbs 21:3 (The Israel Bible™)
Ultra Orthodox Jews attend a priestly blessing at the Western Wall as the sun rises on on May 25, 2016, in Jerusalem’s Old City. (Photo: Yossi Zamir/Flash90)
If the Jewish people behave well, they can bring the Messianic era quicker, according to Rabbi Elan Adler. But when Jews shame God’s name or even treat each other poorly, they push the Messiah further away.
Rabbi Adler, who discusses the notion of Jewish unity, sanctifying and defaming God in his new Yeshiva for the Nations course, “Introduction to Judaism for Non-Jews,” told Breaking Israel News, “It is our job to please God and to be a light unto the world. If we make God look bad, this is a huge worry.”
Yeshiva for the Nations is a Jewish school for religious studies, designed for non-Jews. Registrants dip into the deep wells of Jewish knowledge by engaging with Jewish texts through the eyes of an Orthodox Jewish teacher.
Rabbi Adler explained that how a Jewish person looks, behaves and carries himself in front of non-Jews can push the nations closer or farther from Hashem (God) and his teachings.
Read more at https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/93384/rabbi-jews-shame-god-will-take-longer-messiah-arrive/#EYWMoxIW70co3EXK.99
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Wed 16 Aug 2017, 9:13 pm

North Korean Earthquake Sets Off Fears of Nuclear Test
By Adam Eliyahu Berkowitz August 16, 2017 , 1:30 pm
“In that day, a great panic from Hashem shall fall upon them, and everyone shall snatch at the hand of another, and everyone shall raise his hand against everyone else’s hand.” Zechariah 14:13 (The Israel Bible™)
image: https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/nuclear-explosion-mushroom-cloud.jpg
(Shutterstock)
As tensions between the US and North Korea rise, a global threat warning service posted an update that North Korea may have tested a nuclear device. The warning, the result of a minor earthquake, has been removed, but the coincidences surrounding the event underscore the hair-trigger nature of the situation, and how a poorly-timed natural event can raise a nuclear alert.

The National Association of Radio Distress-Signalling and Infocommunications (RSOE), a Hungarian governmental organization based in Budapest, reports on earthquakes, wildfires, ecological disasters, epidemic hazards, and any other threat to the public. The organization, a highly respected source of information, published an update on Tuesday showing a possible nuclear threat in North Korea.

The report has since been updated to reflect that no nuclear threat exists. The warning was originally posted as a result of a naturally-occurring earthquake that happened to appear at a time and place that raised concerns.

The announcement comes at a time when tensions are high between North Korea and the United States. Just last week, Kim Jong-Un, North Korea’s supreme leader, issued a warning to the US threatening a nuclear attack.

“The US should [remember], however, that once there observed a sign of action for ‘preventive war’ from the US, the army of the Democratic People’s Republic of Korea (DPRK) will turn the US mainland into the theater of a nuclear war before the inviolable land of the DPRK turns into one,” the North Korean military announced in a statement in state-run KCNA news.
image: https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/7-LIBI-ShowSupport-Psalms-600WIDE.jpg
The nuclear threat posted by the Hungarian service was especially disconcerting since it came on National Liberation Day, marking the victory over Japan in World War 2. North Korea frequently runs nuclear tests and intercontinental ballistic missile (ICBM) tests on such holidays.
The nuclear alert was the result of an 2.6 magnitude earthquake in North Hwanghae Province, 80 miles from North Korea’s Punggye-ri Nuclear Test Facility. This raised some eyebrows since underground nuclear tests are usually detected as seismic activity.
Zsolt Boszormenyi, who runs the Emergency and Disaster Information Service (EDIS) of RSOE, emphasized that the event was listed on their site as a “suspected nuclear test”.

“We reported on the cause of the event section that supposedly a nuclear weapon test could have happened,” Boszormenyi told Breaking Israel News. “We just show an event on our website. Relevant or interested organizations are responsible for checking the event. We did not say that the test was done.”
Read more at https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/93353/north-korean-earthquake-sets-off-fears-nuclear-test/#gF58koHbGSqo1O2S.99
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Wed 16 Aug 2017, 9:12 pm

Israel's Top Spies Head to DC for High-Level Security Talks With H.R. McMaster
By Tazpit Press Service August 16, 2017 , 9:30 am
“Plans laid in council will succeed; Wage war with stratagems.” Proverbs 20:18 (The Israel Bible™)

Mossad head Yossi Cohen and Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu. (Kobi Gideon/GPO)
By: Ilan Evyatar/TPS

A senior Israeli security delegation will head to Washington this week for talks with United States National Security Adviser H.R. McMaster, Deputy National Security Advisor Dina Powell, Special Envoy for International Negotiations Jason Greenblatt, and other senior officials, according to a report on the Axios website.

Hebrew media reported that the delegation will be headed by Mossad chief Yossi Cohen, and will also include Maj. Gen. Herzl Halevi, the head of Military Intelligence, as well as Zohar Palti, the head of the Defense Ministry’s political-security department.

According to Axios, the talks “will primarily focus on Israeli security matters vis-a-vis Lebanon and Syria and are not focused on the ongoing peace conversations.” Greenblatt and Trump’s son-in-law and senior adviser Jared Kushner are due to visit the region in another attempt to kickstart stalled peace negotiations with the Palestinians.

Axios also noted that the visit is a vote of confidence from Israel in McMaster and the White House National Security team against the backdrop of accusations from right-wing circles that he is anti-Israel.

In a briefing to government ministers earlier this week, Mossad chief Cohen warned that Iran is filling the vacuum left as ISIS’s hold on territory in Syria and Iraq wanes.

Cohen said that Iran was spreading its influence both directly through Iranian forces and via local proxies in Lebanon, Iraq, Syria and Yemen.

Cohen also told the ministers that Tehran had not relinquished its goal of becoming a nuclear threshold state and that the 2015 Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action nuclear deal with the P5+1 helped Iran get closer to its goal and emboldened it in its regional aggression.

Following up on Cohen’s briefing, Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu warned that Israel would not allow Iran to fill the vacuum on its borders.

“Today we received a review from the head of the Mossad about the security challenges we face. I will summarize it on one sentence – ISIS out, Iran in. We are talking mainly about Syria,” Netanyahu said Sunday.

“Our policy is clear,” he added. “We strongly oppose the military buildup of Iran and its proxies, first and foremost Hezbollah in Syria, and we will do everything necessary to maintain Israel’s security.”

Enjoy this article? Get BIN updates directly to your inbox.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Wed 16 Aug 2017, 2:49 pm

Everyday American Hero Confronts Neighbor Flying Nazi Swastika [WATCH]
By Abra Forman August 16, 2017 , 12:30 pm
“Who will take my part against evil men? Who will stand up for me against wrongdoers?” Psalms 94:16 (The Israel Bible™)
image: https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/nazi-flag.jpg
The Nazi flag displayed at the Krakow Museum. (Adam Jones/Flickr)
An American woman took a stand on Sunday when she saw a Nazi flag waving in front of a home in her North Carolina neighborhood. Her confrontation of the home’s owner has gone viral on social media and international news outlets as fears of growing anti-Semitism and white nationalism continue to prey on Americans across the country.

Page Braswell, a resident of Mount Holly, North Carolina, was driving in her neighborhood when she spotted the recognizable Nazi flag, a black swastika against a red background, mounted outside a house, reported the Times of Israel. Photos had already been posted on social media by other witnesses. Unlike them, however, Braswell decided to approach the flag’s displayer directly.

She walked down the driveway, using her phone to film the encounter, and asked the homeowner, Joe Love, whom she found near the garage, “Hey. What’s up with the Nazi flag?” While her tone was non-hostile, the man’s reaction was immediately belligerent and filled with curse words.

“What’s that flag got to do with you?” he asked. “What’s it to you? Do you make payments on this f*****g house?”

When Braswell asked why he was flying the Nazi flag, pointing out that “this is America, not Nazi Germany”, the man told her to “get your a** back in your car.”

Woman confronts owner of Nazi flag
“What flag do you fly?” Love asked Braswell, who replied, “A rainbow flag, thank you.” She later said she did not actually fly one, but felt compelled to show tolerance in the face of white nationalist hate.

“What does that tell me about you?” Love continued. “That I’m not a Nazi,” Braswell answered.

Love said that he was not a Nazi either, but that “this is Nazi f*****g America.”

Braswell asked the pro-swastika non-Nazi if “Trump had something to do with all this”, presumably referring to the president’s controversial comments following the recent violent clash between neo-Nazi white nationalists and left-wing protesters in Charlottesville, Virginia.

image: https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/408-FightBDS-1024x256.jpg

President Donald Trump equally distributed blame to both sides after the incident, which led to three deaths, drawing massive backlash from Americans and politicians who argued that the neo-Nazis were clearly on the wrong side in the fight.

Love did not answer Braswell’s question, but retorted, “If you don’t get the hell out of here, me and you’s gonna have trouble.”

As she left the property, he yelled at her, “Take your queer a** on, lesbian a** on, big, fat, f*****g a** on, and go on, b***h.”

After the video was posted on social media, where it was viewed millions of times and shared by thousands of users, the flag was removed. Love told media that he had hung it after three Confederate flags he’d displayed were stolen from in front of his house.
image: https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/Four-swastika_collage_transparent.png
Different styles of swastika. The top right example is common in Hindu culture; the bottom right is the Nazi swastika, identical to the one flown by Joe Love. (MennasDosbin/Wikimedia Commons)
Defending his choice of the swastika, he said that the symbol “used to be a religious symbol in India until Hitler got ahold of it” and claimed he agreed with it “as it started out as a religious symbol.”

“But as far as backing Hitler and being a white supremacist and Hitler, I’m not into that,” he asserted to the Gaston Gazette.

The swastika symbol, widespread in Eastern cultures, indeed had a peaceful meaning before the rise of the Nazi regime. However, its manifestation in Eastern motifs and art was very distinct from how Adolf Hitler used it, turning it on an angle and setting it against a stark backdrop of white, black and red.

The flag that Love hung was very recognizably a double of those flown by the Third Reich and was clearly not intended to evoke the swastika’s pre-Nazi connotation of peace and love.

Brawell told media she had no regrets over starting the conversation, saying Americans have a responsibility to stop hateful displays.
“There’s no reason I can’t be brave for two minutes,” she said to the Charlotte Observer. “If people are [hanging that flag], we need to call it out. If we don’t, it’s just going to get worse.”
Read more at https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/93333/watch-brave-american-woman-stands-neighbor-flying-nazi-swastika/#wwoJQHvpBZLMxyy8.99

Eclipse as 40 Days of Repentance Begin Signals “End of Era” for America, Warns Rabbi
By Adam Eliyahu Berkowitz August 16, 2017 , 11:30 am

“This is Hashem’s doing; it is marvelous in our sight.” Psalms 118:23 (The Israel Bible™)

A solar eclipse seen from space, with elements furnished from NASA. (Shutterstock)
A rare confluence of conflicting elemental forces may appear next Monday off the coast of America, when a rare hurricane is expected to hit the north Atlantic precisely as the shadow of a total solar eclipse passes overhead. A prominent End-of-Days expert sees this as a powerful last-ditch wake-up call for America, with an especially chilling message for American Jews.

The solar eclipse next week is expected to appear over Oregon in the northwest United States at 9:06 AM on Monday, and will work its way southeast in a diagonal path, passing over the South Carolina coast at around 4:06 PM. The shadow will then continue on out to sea, heading south over the Atlantic.

Solar eclipses cause unusually high tides in coastal regions. Right now, clouds are forming that may form into a significant hurricane on Monday, stirring up the waters of the Atlantic directly under the solar eclipse.

The path of the eclipse may meet a hurricane. (Weather Channel)
“This is precisely what happened before the flood of Noah,”said Rabbi Pinchas Winston, an end-of-days expert and prolific author on the subject. “The Midrash (Talmud) states that God sent unusual weather before the flood in order to rouse the people to do tshuva (repent).”

Rabbi Winston explained that nature is an aspect of God referred to in Judaism as ‘Elohim’ and unusual natural phenomenon contain divine messages. Next week’s mix of darkness and raging storm is indeed rare. The last time solar eclipse appeared over a hurricane in the Atlantic was in 1959. The last time a solar eclipse traversed the United States was 99 years ago.

“God uses nature to nudge us along, to trigger us to decide. Any occurrence that is outside of the norm is intended to make people think, each in his own way. People of faith can become stronger in their while secular people can become more so,” Rabbi Winston told Breaking Israel News.

He explained that the nations of the world are represented by the sun and the Talmud singles out a solar eclipse as a bad omen for non-Jews.

“This is the end of an era for America,” said Rabbi Winston. “The righteous Christians still have salvation within America. They are getting the wake up call that they are about to go through a very difficult time. It is a call for tshuva.”

The timing of the eclipse certainly points towards a call for repentance. The eclipse will end just a few hours before the Hebrew month of Elul begins, initiating a forty-day period of repentance culminating in the holy day of Yom Kippur, the most somber day of the Jewish calendar, when tradition holds that God completes his judgement of the world and closes the Book of Life.

The forty days between the first day of Elul and Yom Kippur correspond to the 40 days that Moses spent repenting to God for Israel on Mount Sinai. During those 40 days, the Jewish people blow the shofar daily and recite special pre-dawn penitential prayers known as slichot (forgiveness).

Thousands of Jewish people gather for a mass prayer for forgiveness (slichot) at the Western Wall in before Yom Kippur on September 21, 2015. (Hadas Parush/Flash90)
Rabbi Winston emphasized that the eclipse wake-up call bears a different message for American Jews.

“Once this era is over and God decides that the purpose of Jews in America is over, even the righteous Jews will not have any protection,” warned Rabbi Winston. He explained that this was a recurring pattern in the history of the Jews in exile.

“When an era ended in Spain and Portugal, the countries suffered, but ultimately they recovered,” Rabbi Winston said. “But for the Jews of Spain and Portugal, it was the end. The same happened in Germany, and every other country that has ever hosted the Jews.”

“This eclipse is the final wake-up call for the American Jews to come to Israel,” Rabbi Winston said.

Astronomical phenomenon are often discussed in Jewish literature as accompanying the Messiah. Rabbi Winston is the latest in a series of prominent rabbis who have speculated on the spiritual implications of the upcoming rare astral event. Rabbi Yosef Berger cited a 100-year old prophecy warning that a solar eclipse occurring on the eve of Elul warns of disaster for “Kings of the East”,while Rabbi Lazar Brody explained the eclipse as a warning to America against normalizing Biblically immoral behaviors.
Read more at https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/93319/eclipse-40-days-repentance-begin-signals-end-era-america-warns-rabbi/#t8UY6HpPe785Fbpe.99
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Wed 16 Aug 2017, 12:13 am

Unprecedented Wildfire on Frozen Continent Recalls Powerful Biblical Mixing of Fire and Ice
By Adam Eliyahu Berkowitz August 14, 2017 , 1:30 pm
“The hail was very heavy—fire flashing in the midst of the hail—such as had not fallen on the land of Egypt since it had become a nation.” Exodus 9:24 (The Israel Bible™)
image: https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/greenland.png
A satellite image shows a wildfire burning in ice-covered Greenland, August 8-12, 2017. (Twitter/@StefLhermitte)
In an inexplicable mixture of fire and ice, a wildfire has been burning out of control in frozen Greenland, wreaking havoc with the ecosystem. The strange phenomenon of mixing opposing elements has its roots in the Bible, lending a deeper meaning to its reappearance.
Even in the summer, 90 percent of Greenland is covered in a sheet of ice up to two miles thick, so when satellites first picked up thermal images indicating a large fire in late July, scientists thought it was an error in the data. It wasn’t until a pilot in a small airplane actually spotted the blaze on July 31 that scientists realized there was a problem.
The blaze, covering about two square miles, is unprecedented and nothing similar to this has been recorded in the cold island nation since satellite monitoring began in 2000. NASA called it “an unusual event.”
Read more at https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/93204/bizarre-wildfire-visible-space-rages-ice-continent/#lMEfcHT6W6oZXzVG.99
Jerusalem's Meir Panim Represents 'Essence of Zionism', Says Deputy Minister Michael Oren
By Maayan Jaffe-Hoffman August 13, 2017 , 12:30 pm
“And you offer your compassion to the hungry And satisfy the famished creature— Then shall your light shine in darkness, And your gloom shall be like noonday.” Isaiah 58:10 (The Israel Bible™)
image: https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/oren-mp.jpg
From left, Rabbi Tuly Wesiz, MK Michael Oren, Goldie Sternbuch and Ellen Tilles. (Maayan Hoffman/Breaking Israel News)
Some say that the essence of Zionism is Jewish sovereignty over the land, but according to Minister Michael Oren, it’s much more than that. Speaking from Meir Panim’s restaurant-style soup kitchen in Jerusalem, Oren (Kulanu) said he sees the essence of the Zionist enterprise in the organization’s “holy work” serving hot meals to the city’s needy. The soup kitchen serves more than 250 meals per day.
Wearing the famous bright red Meir Panim serving jacket over his starched white shirt, Oren said to Breaking Israel News that Meir Panim “represents the best of this country and the essence of the Jewish state and of Zionism.”
Joining Oren was Israel365 founder Rabbi Tuly Weisz, a frequent Meir Panim volunteer. Rabbi Weisz and the Deputy Minister delivered trays of food to restaurant patrons alongside Meir Panim’s regular volunteers. The charity organization strives to treat visitors in the most dignified fashion by having their trays of food delivered to them by “waiters” rather than having them wait in line.
In addition to its chain of restaurants across Israel, Meir Panim runs Meals on Wheels programs, gives out pre-paid food shopping cards and distributes challah for Shabbat, among other projects.

The need for Meir Panim is great. According to the most recent report by Israel’s Central Bureau of Statistics, approximately 21 percent of Israelis live under the poverty line – more than in countries such as Mexico, Turkey, and Chile. The OECD average is a poverty rate of 11 percent.
image: https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/MeirPanim-NoHunger-600WIDE.jpg
Goldie Sternbuch, Director of Overseas Relations for Meir Panim, said that the soup kitchen’s clientele ranges from individuals who are physically disabled to those who are mentally and emotionally unstable, or even seniors who are isolated and use the soup kitchen as a social outlet.
The food at the Jerusalem facility is largely donated through a food rescue program with two area hotels and a local for-profit. The organization has a $7 million-dollar annual budget of which only 2 percent is funded by the government.

“We’re keeping up,” said Ellen Tilles, one of the organization’s regular volunteers, as she prepared a series of trays, elegantly positioning two slices of juicy summer watermelon alongside a plate of meat, potatoes and vegetables. “We try to give them what they want. By and large everyone here on a given day was here sometime within the last month, so we kind of know what they want.”
Tilles added that she wished Meir Panim could give larger portions of meat to its clients and the organization dreams of adding breakfast or dinner.
One patron walked by Oren as he went to return his tray. He smiled broadly and told Oren how much he appreciated the nice people who serve him every day. It gives him the emotional and physical sustenance he needs to go on. Said Oren: “It’s holy work.”
Read more at https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/93146/mk-michael-oren-serves-holy-work-jerusalems-meir-panim/#R4Ek7Kow0EHzrgEZ.99

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Fri 11 Aug 2017, 7:58 pm

What Will the World Look Like in the End of Days? [VIDEO]
By Maayan Jaffe-Hoffman August 10, 2017 , 9:30 am
“I foretell the end from the beginning, And from the start, things that had not occurred. I say: My plan shall be fulfilled; I will do all I have purposed.” Isaiah 46:10 (The Israel Bible™)
image: https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/Untitled-design-1.jpg
(Shutterstock)

What will the world look like in the End of Days? The answer to this question has sparked generations of Jewish and Christian debate. According to Rabbi Moshe Lichtman there is one common denominator: There will be world peace and people will live in harmony.
“That is certainly something we can look forward to,” Rabbi Lichtman told Breaking Israel News in an interview about his new Yeshiva for the Nations course, “The State of Israel and the Redemptive Process.” Yeshiva for the Nations is a Jewish school for religious studies, designed for non-Jews. Registrants dip into the deep wells of Jewish knowledge by engaging with Jewish texts through the eyes of an Orthodox Jewish teacher.

Rabbi Lichtman said the concept of a peaceful End of Days is derived from Isaiah 2:4 in which the prophet says that when the Messiah comes.

Nation shall not take up Sword against nation; They shall never again know war. Isaiah 2:4
Given the astonishing chaos of the modern world, it could be hard for one to picture a peaceful existence. But Rabbi Lichtman said that this peace will come about because the people will realize the power of God and live to serve Him.

“Most wars today are based on religious ideology or other worldly desires, such as money,” explained Rabbi Lichtman. “In the End of Days, the purpose of creation with be clarified by Moshiach (Messiah) and God.”
Rabbi Lichtman warned that those who choose not to serve God will not survive the coming of the Messiah.

While the details of the Messianic era are only alluded to in Jewish texts, he said one can assume that in addition to peace there will be less poverty and pain. If all nations put down their weapons, as Isaiah asserts, the exorbitant cost of modern weaponry and other defense strategies could be channeled to social welfare projects and kindnesses.

“The world will be a better place,” he said.

The Coming End of Days
ENDS 102: The State of Israel and the Redemptive Process
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PHT0N2pxcb8

Lichtman noted that many believe the world is already in the beginning stages of the Messianic era. He said the Land of Israel and the modern state of Israel play an essential role in the Messianic process and that there are many signs indicating how the rebirth of Israel is connected to redemption.

“There is a certain time by which redemption has to come. We might be able to bring it quicker or with less suffering if we prepare for it and recognize it and help God, as opposed to hindering the process,” concluded Rabbi Lichtman. “We know also that those that are allies of the Jews before Moshiach will have special favor in God’s eyes and God will give them special treatment.”

Do you want to learn more? Rabbi Lichtman’s new course on the End of Days, “The State of Israel and the Redemptive Process,” is available through Israel365’s Yeshiva for the Nations. For more information or to watch the online course, visit yeshivaforthenations.com.
Read more at https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/92979/will-world-look-like-end-days/#P3rvuOlpg67O6yPR.99

Iran Becoming "Islamic Global Superpower" as World Ignores Threat: MK Bennett [VIDEO]
By Andrew Friedman August 10, 2017 , 1:30 pm
“O mortal, I appoint you watchman for the House of Yisrael; and when you hear a word from My mouth, you must warn them for Me.” Ezekiel 3:17 (The Israel Bible™)

image: https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/Naftali-Bennett-cropped.jpg
Naftali Bennett (Photo: Naftali Bennett Facebook page)
Education Minister Naftali Bennett warned the international community on Thursday not to allow the immediate threat posed by the Islamic State (ISIS) to blind them to the long-range threat posed by Iran.

In an English-language video published on Facebook, Bennett excoriated Iran for “violating the human rights of its own citizens” by executing homosexuals, jailing reporters without cause and requiring women to obtain permission to travel, work or drive.

Bennett also outlined Tehran’s support for international terrorism as well as the country’s growing military strength, including plans to build a nuclear weapon.

Asked whether Bennett feels the international community is listening to Israel’s concerns about the Iranian threat – Bennett’s former boss, Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, has been warning about the issue from every available podium for nearly two decades – a spokesman for the minister told TPS that he feels the message is, in fact, beginning to make waves overseas.
Read more at https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/93037/radical-islamic-republic-iran-becoming-global-superpower-video/#jPhlyAc1zMZCrorq.99

Ancient Stone Vessels Workshop Reveals 'Tantalizing' Ritual Details of Second Temple Life
By Tazpit Press Service August 10, 2017 , 12:30 pm
“I will sprinkle clean water upon you, and you shall be clean: I will cleanse you from all your uncleanness and from all your fetishes.” Ezekiel 36:25 (The Israel Bible™)
Stone vessels unearthed inside the ancient workshop at the stone quarry and tool production center excavations at Reina in Lower Galilee. (Samuel Magal/IAA)
Archaeologists at Reina, in the Lower Galilee, said Thursday that the discovery of an Roman-era stone quarry used to make household items would shed important light on social norms in Israel during the Second Temple era.
“In ancient times, most tableware, cooking pots and storage jars were made of pottery,” said Dr. Yonatan Adler, a senior lecturer at Ariel University and director of the excavations on behalf of the Israel Antiquities Authority (IAA). “In the first century of the Common Era, however, Jews throughout Judea and Galilee also used tableware and storage vessels made of soft, local chalkstone, probably for religious reasons.
Adler explained that according to ancient Jewish ritual law, vessels made of pottery are easily made impure and must be broken. Stone, on the other hand, was thought to be a material which can never become ritually impure.
Stone vessels found at the chalkstone quarry. (Samuel Magal/IAA)
“As a result ancient Jews began to produce some of their everyday tableware from stone. Although chalkstone vessels are well-known at many Jewish sites throughout the country, it is extremely unusual to uncover a site where such vessels where actually produced.
“Until today, however, only two other similar sites have been excavated, and both of these were in the area of Jerusalem. Our excavations are highlighting the pivotal role of ritual purity observance not only in Jerusalem but in far-off Galilee as well,” Adler added. “As a result ancient Jews began to produce some of their everyday tableware from stone. Although chalkstone vessels are well-known at many Jewish sites throughout the country, it is extremely unusual to uncover a site where such vessels where actually produced.
“Until today, however, only two other similar sites have been excavated, and both of these were in the area of Jerusalem. Our excavations are highlighting the pivotal role of ritual purity observance not only in Jerusalem but in far-off Galilee as well,” Adler added.
The IAA said in a statement that the dig site was discovered by construction workers working on a municipal sports center and was the second workshop to be unearthed in the Reina area
Read more at https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/93010/galilee-discovery-ancient-quarry-reveals-second-temple-jews-rigorously-observed-purity-laws/#WtsLaVYebUwd82t1.99
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Thu 10 Aug 2017, 12:10 am

Gog and Magog ‘Chaos’ Appearing Now in Unholy US-Hezbollah-Assad Alliance: Rabbi
By Adam Eliyahu Berkowitz August 8, 2017 , 12:30 pm
0Share 0Email 0Share
“I will turn you around and put hooks in your jaws, and lead you out with all your army, horses, and horsemen, all of them clothed in splendor, a vast assembly, all of them with bucklers and shields, wielding swords.” Ezekiel 38:4 (The Israel Bible™)
(Shutterstock)
American troops are en route to Lebanon to take their place in an unlikely alliance with terror group Hezbollah and the regime of Syrian President Bashar al Assad in a development that one prominent rabbi and a noted expert on Middle Eastern politics agree could be the final stage preceding the War of Gog and Magog.
On Thursday, Pentagon spokesman Eric Pahon acknowledged that, following a request from Lebanese Prime Minister Saad Hariri to President Donald Trump, US special forces would be providing training and support to the Lebanese Armed Forces.
The only problem: Lebanon has recently begun coordinating its military efforts with Hezbollah and Syrian troops loyal to Syrian President Bashar al Assad in order to fight the Islamic State (ISIS) and its allies. As political experts struggle to understand this bizarre situation, some have come to spiritual conclusions that this unholy alliance may indeed be the precursor to the prophesied Biblical war of Gog and Magog – a war which is characterized by unprecedented and all-encompassing confusion, explained Rabbi Yosef Berger, the rabbi of King David’s Tomb on Mount Zion.
Read more at https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/92880/america-aligns-hezbollah-isis-pre-magog-conflict/#2aswRmmwxKlxbOhO.99

Netanyahu Faces Trials of Predecessor King David as Enemies and Media Seek to Destroy Him
By Adam Eliyahu Berkowitz August 9, 2017 , 12:30 pm
“And of Binyamin he said, ‘The Lord’s beloved one shall dwell securely beside Him; He protects him all day long, and He dwells between his shoulders.’” Deuteronomy 33:12 (The Israel Bible™)
image: https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/bibi-david.jpg
Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu faces many of the same trials as Biblical predecessor as leader of the Jewish people, King David. (Breaking Israel News)
As Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu faces an indictment that threatens to cut short his long and illustrious term leading the nation of Israel, some see parallels between Netanyahu and King David, who both face opposition and temptation in their challenging roles as the “kings” of Israel.
After Netanyahu successfully calmed tensions following a flare in violence surrounding the Temple Mount, another problem that had been brewing for some time came to a head. Following an investigation by a special unit that began two years ago, the police reported on Friday to the Rishon Letzion Magistrate’s Court that they would recommend an indictment be made by the State Prosecution against the prime minister on charges of bribery, fraud, and breach of trust.
image: https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/F170115KOKO04-1024x683.jpg
Publisher and owner of Yedioth Aharonoth Arnon Mozes (Koko/Flash90)
Netanyahu, who has been a leftist target for years, stands accused of trying to strike a deal with Arnon Mozes, the publisher of Yediot Acharonoth, to stop the left-wing newspaper from publishing anti-Netanyahu articles and editorials. In exchange, Netanyahu would convince his friend and patron, Sheldon Adelson, to reduce the editions of his more popular, pro-government paper, Yisrael Hayom.
The only evidence of the alleged deal is a recording on the phone of Netanyahu’s former Chief of Staff, Ari Harow, who has turned state’s witness and brokered a deal with the police on other charges. The lengthy investigation has turned into a media witch-hunt, with dozens of leading publications, both in Israel and in the foreign press, calling for the premiere’s indictment over his “corruption” and predicting his abdication at literally any moment.
It is precisely this ordeal that led Rabbi Dov Stein, the secretary of the nascent Sanhedrin, to compare Netanyahu to King David.
Read more at https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/92942/netanyahu-faces-trials-predecessor-king-david-enemies-media-seek-destroy/#31Mz6I6Ijp5RWJG0.99

IAF Hits Hamas Targets After Missiles From Gaza Strike South
By Tazpit Press Service August 9, 2017 , 8:30 am
“Yea, their day of disaster is near, And destiny rushes upon them.” Deuteronomy 32:35 (The Israel Bible™)
image: https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/idf-iaf-rocket-fire-missile-gaza-helicopter.jpg
An Israeli Apache helicopter shoots a missile over the Gaza Strip on July 9, 2014 (Photo: Edi Israel/Flash90)
Israel Air Force jets struck two Hamas targets in the northern Gaza Strip overnight between Tuesday and Wednesday in response to the rocket attack near Ashkelon earlier in the evening.
No group took responsibility for the attack, but Israel holds the Hamas terror group which rules the Strip responsible for all attacks stemming from Gaza.
image: https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/7-LIBI-ShowSupport-Psalms-600WIDE.jpg
Since 2001, Palestinians in Gaza have fired more than 15,200 rockets and mortars at Israeli cities, including more than 12,000 since Israel pulled its military out of the Strip and demolished 16 civilian communities there in 2005.
However, attacks have slowed in 2017, with eight attacks from Gaza since January (in addition to four attacks emanating from Sinai). In June, the air force struck several Hamas targets in response to a rocket attack; several false alarms have also gone off in the Gaza Belt region in recent months.
Read more at https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/92903/air-force-strikes-hamas-targets-response-missile-attack/#eBuyrHurceD1zvgd.99

Trump Threatens North Korea With “Fire and Fury Like the World Has Never Seen”
By Adam Eliyahu Berkowitz August 9, 2017 , 1:30 pm
“The earth is breaking, breaking; The earth is crumbling, crumbling. The earth is tottering, tottering.” Isaiah 24:19 (The Israel Bible™)
image: https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/shutterstock_316593632-1.jpg
(Shutterstock)
The exchanges between North Korea and the US are taking on even more ominous tones as President Donald Trump takes a strong stand against a despotic regime that is responding with threats containing explicit nuclear threats.
“North Korea best not make any more threats to the United States,” President Trump said in a press conference at his New Jersey resort of Bedminster on Tuesday. “They will be met with fire and fury like the world has never seen.”
Clearly unintimidated, the North’s Korean People’s Army (KPA) released a statement on Wednesday in state-run KCNA news threatening to attack Guam, a US island territory 2,100 miles distant from North Korea. The threat went even further to include mainland America.
“The US should [remember], however, that once there observed a sign of action for ‘preventive war’ from the US, the army of the Democratic People’s Republic of Korea (DPRK) will turn the US mainland into the theater of a nuclear war before the inviolable land of the DPRK turns into the one,” the statement said.
Read more at https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/92961/trump-threatens-n-korea-fire-fury-like-world-never-seen/#8U28qJVAibPltBpF.99

Two Muslim African Nations Establish Ties, Send Ambassadors to Jerusalem in First
By Tazpit Press Service August 9, 2017 , 11:30 am
0Share 0Email 0Share
“Tribute-bearers shall come from Egypt; Cush shall hasten its gifts to Hashem.” Psalms 68:32 (The Israel Bible™)
President Reuven Rivlin with Guinea’s ambassador Amara Camara in Jerusalem on August 8, 2017. (President’s Official Residence)
By: Ilan Evyatar
Two Muslim majority African nations, Senegal and Guinea, established diplomatic representation in Israel for the first time Tuesday as Talla Fall, Senegal’s ambassador to Egypt and Amara Camara, Guinea’s ambassador to France, took up positions as non-resident ambassadors and presented their credentials to President Reuven (Ruby) Rivlin.
Ties between Israel and Guinea were cut in 1967 and renewed last year, while Israel downgraded its ties with Senegal after Dakar co-sponsored United Nations Resolution 2334 condemning Israeli settlements in December 2016. Ties between the countries were restored and Israel returned its ambassador to Dakar in June after Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu met with Senegalese President Macky Sall on the sidelines of the Economic Community of Western African States (ECOWAS) summit in Liberia. Neither country had previously appointed an ambassador to Israel. “Relations between us were cut off for a very long time, too long a time,” Camara said, adding that the West African nation was open for business with Israel.
Read more at https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/92936/two-muslim-african-nations-establish-ties-send-ambassadors-jerusalem-first/#PRSWWEQ3cKY6rfot.99
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Tue 08 Aug 2017, 10:21 am

“I Swear By My Religion I Will Kill You”, Sings Terrorists in Graphic Animated Music Video
By Abra Forman August 6, 2017 , 12:30 pm
“Ah, Those who call evil good And good evil; Who present darkness as light And light as darkness; Who present bitter as sweet And sweet as bitter!” Isaiah 5:20 (The Israel Bible™)
image: https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/Capture-4.png
A graphic and disturbing Hebrew music video advocating for the violent, bloody murder of Jews has gone viral on Palestinian social media, inciting young Arabs to commit genocide for the sake of the al Aqsa Mosque.
The video, translated by the Middle East Media Research Institute (MEMRI), includes real footage of terror attacks and car rammings, as well as graphic illustrative animations depicting bloody stabbings as the singer croons, “I will attack you, tear you apart, and stab you.”
“I will do what’s never been done before for the sake of the al Aqsa Mosque, so that the Jews will know who I am – a Muslim, an Arab, a Palestinian.”
The upbeat, Middle Eastern-style tune continues, “I will kill you, I swear by my religion.”
The video, clearly made by anti-Israel Arabs, is in perfect Hebrew, aiming at threatening a Jewish audience. In fact, it specifically identifies top targets, such as Shin Bet (Security Agency) agents, soldiers, “settlers”, and policemen, accompanied by unflattering illustrations.
“You will be killed, I guarantee,” the singer promises. “An axe, a gun, or a rifle will kill you.”
The video ends with a genocidal vow to “cleanse my country of every Jew.”
Read more at https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/92767/disturbing-graphic-hebrew-music-video-calls-arabs-attack-tear-stab/#GARdSt5LHxBeQuZv.99

Scholar Confirms: These 53 Biblical Figures Really Existed and History Proves It
By Adam Eliyahu Berkowitz August 7, 2017 , 12:30 pm
“Ask the generation past, Study what their fathers have searched out.” Job 8:8 (The Israel Bible™
image: https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/king-david-music-dance-art.jpg
King David rejoices as the Ark is returned to the Temple. David was among the 53 Biblical figures proven to have existed in the new study. (Wikimedia Commons)
A recently published academic study which proves the historical existence of at least 53 Biblical figures may represent a recent trend in the academic and archaeological world giving unprecedented credibility to the truth of the Bible.
Lawrence Mykytiuk, a Purdue University Libraries professor, recently confirmed in a study that 53 figures “mentioned in the Bible have been identified in the archaeological record”. Using archaeological sources and references from outside of the Bible, Mykytiuk established that the existence of at least 53 people described in the Bible is confirmed by the historical record (see below for the full list).
image: https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/s200_lawrence.mykytiuk.jpg
Lawrence Mykytiuk (Perdue University)
Mykytiuk’s study is a watershed moment in the debate surrounding whether or not the Bible is historically accurate and therefore relevant to academia and historic studies outside the realm of religion and theology.
“While some would put their hand on the Bible and really mean it when they take an oath, a few revisionist academics would throw it out and say, ‘That’s creative writing.’ I was looking for concrete, objective evidence outside of the Bible that would help build the case,” Mykytiuk, an associate professor of library science, explained in a press release.
Read more at https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/92823/study-confirming-existence-53-scriptural-figures-reflects-growing-academic-trend-bible-true/#A8yhijLGW7dwsMoq.99

1,000 Jews Pray at Joseph’s Tomb on Holiday of Love; Arab Media Decries Settlers’ Attack
By Adam Eliyahu Berkowitz August 7, 2017 , 5:31 pm
“And now, I assign to you one portion (Shechem) more than to your brothers, which I wrested from the Amorites with my sword and bow.” (Genesis 48:22)
image: https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/Josephs_Tomb.jpg
Joseph’s Tomb, early 1900’s. (Photo: Wikimedia Commons)
An estimated 1,000 Jews arrived on Monday night for an overnight prayer vigil at the Tomb of Joseph adjacent to the Biblical city of Shechem (Nablus). The gathering, intended to celebrate Tu B’Av, the Jewish holiday of love, was described in Palestinian media as a military onslaught in which, “Talmudic rituals … caused clashes with the Palestinian locals”.
The visit was coordinated with the IDF. Dozens of soldiers secured the site and no incidents of violence were reported. The visit was to celebrate the minor holiday of Tu B’av (the fifteenth day of the Hebrew month of Av). According to the Talmud (Ta’anit 30b-31a), Tu B’Av was a joyous holiday in the days of the Temple, marking the beginning of the grape harvest. On that day, the unmarried girls of Jerusalem dressed in white garments and went out to dance in the vineyards.
Celebrating the holiday of love at Joseph’s Tomb is powerfully significant. Jacob specifically granted the region to Joseph in his deathbed blessing.
Read more at https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/92839/1000-jews-pray-josephs-tomb-holiday-love-arab-media-decries-settlers-attack/#coi33C4MoA64OTXW.99

Can the President Pardon Himself?
By Alan Dershowitz August 3, 2017 , 7:00 am
US President Donald Trump’s tweets about his broad power to pardon have raised the ultimate question: can the president pardon himself? The answer is crystal clear, and anyone who gives you a different answer is misleading you because there is only one correct answer. Here it is: nobody knows.
No president has ever tried it. No court has ever ruled on it. The framers of our Constitution never opined on it. History provides no guidance. There is a clean slate.
Yet pundits and academic know-it-alls will express certainty on both sides of this issue. That’s what pundits and academics do. Rarely do they acknowledge they don’t know because as experts they are supposed to know? But this is one question whose answer they cannot know.
They will have opinions, as we all do. But many will deliberately confuse the is with the ought. If they would like the answer to be no, they will pretend the answer is no. If they would like the answer to be yes, they will pretend it is yes. That’s the way some pundits and academics advocate: by claiming to be describing what they are not so subtly prescribing.
This has been the case especially with regard to Trump. Too many academics have said that non-criminal conduct by Trump and his administration is a crime when they wish it were a crime so that Trump can be removed from office. But wishful thinking is not a substitute for rigorous analysis, which has been sorely lacking among some of my fellow liberal academics.
So let’s rigorously analyze the question of whether a president can pardon himself.
Read more at https://www.jpost.com/Opinion/Can-the-president-pardon-himself-501357#fQekPFCKt5umv17s.99

New Dig Confirming Biblical Devastation of Gezer Puts “God’s Word in Context”, Says Archaeologist
By Yehezkel Laing August 6, 2017 , 11:30 am
“Pharaoh king of Egypt had come up and captured Gezer; he destroyed it by fire, killed the Canaanites who dwelt in the town, and gave it as dowry to his daughter, Shlomo’s wife.” I Kings 9:16 (The Israel Bible™)
image: https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/sodom-gomora.jpg
The destruction of Sodom and Gomorrah, Pieter Schoubroeck, circa 1570-1607 (Wikimedia Commons)
Recent archeological excavations at the site of the ancient city of Gezer have confirmed the Bible’s account of the city’s destruction by Egypt through fire.
According to the Bible, Gezer, an ancient Canaanite-Jewish city located halfway between Jerusalem and Tel Aviv, was destroyed at the beginning of the 10th century BCE, when the city was conquered and burned by an unnamed Egyptian pharaoh during his military campaign in the land of Israel. The pharaoh then gave the city to King Solomon as the dowry of his daughter. Solomon later rebuilt Gezer and fortified it.
This was the purpose of the forced labor which Shlomo imposed: It was to build the House of Hashem, his own palace, the Millo, and the wall of Yerushalayim, and [to fortify] Hazor, Megiddo, and Gezer. Pharaoh king of Egypt had come up and captured Gezer; he destroyed it by fire, killed the Canaanites who dwelt in the town, and gave it as dowry to his daughter, Shlomo’s wife. 1 Kings 9:15-16
image: https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/gezer.jpg
Site of excavations and ruins at Tel Gezer. (Tel Gezer)
The Gezer Excavation Project recently uncovered three torched skeletal remains in a newly discovered massive layer of fiery destruction, attesting to the city’s ruin at the hands of the Egyptians 3,200 years ago.
Read more at https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/92752/excavation-gezer-confirms-biblical-account-citys-fiery-destruction/#ulWmoC6rfuhFHIVb.99
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Fri 04 Aug 2017, 11:02 pm

1,300 Jews on Temple Mount Signal End of Exile, Beginning of Joyous Redemption on Ninth of Av
By Adam Eliyahu Berkowitz August 2, 2017 , 11:30 am
“You turned my lament into dancing, you undid my sackcloth and girded me with joy, that [my] whole being might sing hymns to You endlessly; Hashem my God, I will praise You forever.” Psalms 30:12 (The Israel Bible™)
image: https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/mount-prayer.jpg
On the Ninth of Av (August 1, 2017), 1,300 Jews ascended to the Temple Mount. (Facebook/Yehudah Glick)
On Tuesday, the holiday of the Ninth of Av, a record-breaking 1,300 Jews ascended to the Temple Mount, turning a day of deepest mourning for the destruction of the Temples into a catalyst to bring the beginnings of the Third Temple.
“I know that if there had been an announcement on the radio to go up and build, thousands more Jews were ready for that,” Rabbi Yisrael Ariel, the Chief Rabbi of Hebron told Breaking Israel News of the awe-filled atmosphere on the Mount.
Rabbi Ariel, an iconic figure in the Temple Mount movement who fought alongside the IDF paratroopers when they conquered the holy site in 1967, was overcome with emotion when he ascended alongside over a thousand fellow Jews on the Ninth of Av – an event unknown for a millennium, he said.
image: https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/250px-Yisrael_Ariel.jpg
Rabbi Yisrael Ariel (Wikipedia)
“The holy site hasn’t seen so many Jews gathering together on Tisha B’av since the Second Temple was destroyed precisely 1,947 years ago,” he asserted.
Read more at https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/92586/1300-jews-temple-mount-signal-end-exile-beginning-joyous-redemption-ninth-av/#q2XoE04RURArXt3P.99

Trump Contracts Builders of Israel's High-Tech Security Fence for Mexico Border: Report
By JNS August 2, 2017 , 9:30 am
“Let us build up these cities and surround them with walls and towers, gates and bars, while the land is at our disposal because we turned to Hashem our God—we turned [to Him] and He gave us respite on all sides.” II Chronicles 14:6 (The Israel Bible™)
Security fence constructed on Israel’s border with Jordan. (Photo: Marc Israel Sellem/POOL)
The Trump administration has reportedly reached a new contract with the Israeli defense electronics company Elbit Systems to implement advanced security systems on the U.S. border with Mexico, similar to the security technology utilized along Israel’s borders.
According to reports that emerged last weekend in Hebrew- and English-language Israeli media, an American delegation recently visited Israel to tour the country’s borders with the Gaza Strip and Egypt. Delegation members were pitched on a “smart border” security concept to be implemented along the U.S.-Mexico border.Trump Contracts Builders of Israel's High-Tech Security Fence for Mexico Border.
MORE https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/92564/trump-contracts-israeli-defense-firm-build-high-tech-mexican-border-fence-report/?utm_source=Breaking+Israel+News&utm_campaign=840cb50264-BIN_morning_8_17&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_b6d3627f72-840cb50264-83546481&mc_cid=840cb50264&mc_eid=8dcaf513ae#W0G86eFzfwsVAaCq.97

Fistfight Between Israel Bad Boy MK And Jordanian Parliamentarian Called Off At Last Minute
By Adam Eliyahu Berkowitz August 2, 2017 , 6:02 pm
“Wicked deeds are an abomination to kings, For the throne is established by righteousness.” Proverbs 16:12 (The Israel Bible™)
Oren Hazan (Photo Flash90)
An Israeli MK and Jordanian Parliamentarian were set to fight it out, man-to-man, on Wednesday morning at the Allenby Bridge connecting their two countries, when Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu intervened. The incident, from beginning to end, was childish and unprofessional, however, some see it as a microcosm of the growing tensions that threaten a peace treaty that has stood for more than 20 years
Relations between Israel and its neighbor to the East have been tense since a guard at the Israeli Embassy in Amman was attacked by an assailant armed with a screwdriver two weeks ago. The Israeli security guard responded by shooting and killing the 16-year old assailant and another Jordanian.
After the shooting, Israeli MK Oren Hazan (Likud)  tweeted, ““It looks like our friends to the east in Jordan, those who we give water to and whose behinds we protect day and night, need some re-education. It’s starting to feel like goodbye and we don’t want to see you again.”
MORE https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/92602/fistfight-israel-bad-boy-mk-jordanian-parliamentarian-called-off-last-minute/?utm_source=Breaking+Israel+News&utm_campaign=164299606b-BIN_evening_8_17&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_b6d3627f72-164299606b-83546481&mc_cid=164299606b&mc_eid=8dcaf513ae#OWj7dXAPi6SmXdyE.97

Major Media Mess-Up: Anti-Bible Bias Exposed as Sites Admit DNA Study Doesn’t Disprove Scripture
By Abra Forman August 3, 2017 , 12:30 pm
“Pride goes before ruin, Arrogance, before failure.” Proverbs 16:18 (The Israel Bible™)
image: https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/siddon-exca.jpg
The skeleton of one of the individuals sequenced in the study. (Credit: Dr. Claude Doumet-Serhal – The Sidon excavation)
After dozens of major media outlets published stories last week gleefully citing a scientific report claiming to “disprove” the Biblical account of the Canaanite people, at least one mainstream site has been forced to issue a retraction as it quickly became clear that the “debunking” was itself a hoax.
The story first broke after an archaeological research team published a scientific paper on July 27 proving that today’s modern-day Lebanese are the genetic descendents of the ancient Canaanite people. Using DNA extracted from two skeletons found in Sidon, Lebanon, the study traced the migration of the Canaanites from the land of Israel to Lebanon and concluded that their findings disproved the Biblical account in which God commands the Israelites to destroy the pagan people
Read more at https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/92640/egg-face-mainstream-media-walks-back-gleeful-bible-debunking-story-canaanite-heritage/#2Dvg0ErOvgEcd62A.99

‘Ideological’ Jewish Visitation to Temple Mount Could Be Pretext for More Terror
By JNS August 3, 2017 , 11:30 am
“Is it Me they are vexing?—says Hashem. It is rather themselves, to their own disgrace.” Jeremiah 7:19 (The Israel Bible™)
image: https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/temple-mt-jews.jpg
On the Ninth of Av (August 1, 2017), 1,300 Jews ascended to the Temple Mount. (Facebook/Yehudah Glick)
By: Alex Traiman/JNS.org
The Temple Mount—a site of significance to the world’s three major monotheistic religions of Judaism, Islam and Christianity—remains in the middle of a geopolitical standoff as Jews described as “ideological” are visiting the Muslim-controlled prayer compound in greater numbers.
More than 1,300 Jewish visitors ascended the Temple Mount Aug. 1 on the annual Tisha B’Av day of mourning over the First and Second Jewish Temples, which were both destroyed on the 9th day of the Hebrew month Av, in years 587 B.C. and 70 A.D., respectively.
The number of Jewish visitors in a single day on August 1 was the most permitted by Israeli police to enter the site since Israel’s reunification of Jerusalem in 1967. Tens of thousands of additional Jewish worshipers prayed at the Western Wall complex adjacent to the Temple Mount.
Read more at https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/92624/dramatic-spike-jewish-visitors-temple-mount-spark-terror/#KQKku3Gdk1YFkg5v.99

Seeds for Messiah Were Planted by One of Bible’s Most Scandalous Relationships
The Messiah’s Scandalous Family Tree
By Maayan Jaffe-Hoffman August 3, 2017 , 10:30 am
“And you, O Beit Lechem of Efrat, Least among the clans of Yehuda, From you one shall come forth To rule Yisrael for Me— One whose origin is from of old, From ancient times.” Micah 5:1 (The Israel Bible™)
image: https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/Judah_and_Tamar_by_J.jpg
“The Meeting of Judah and Tamar”, by James Tissot. 1896-1902. (Wikimedia Commons)
God is always bringing about the restoration of His people through unlikely events and individuals, said Rabbi Tuly Weisz, founder of Israel advocacy organization Israel365. This is the case when it comes both to the restoration of the Land of Israel and the heralding of the Messiah.
In a new course offered by Yeshiva for the Nations, “Genesis: A Promised Land for a Promised Time,” Rabbi Weisz takes students through the opening book of the Bible, tracing the origins of the Jewish understanding of the Messiah. Yeshiva for the Nations is a Jewish school for religious studies, designed for non-Jews. Registrants dip into the deep wells of Jewish knowledge by engaging with Jewish texts through the eyes of an Orthodox Jewish teacher.
“Anyone who cares about the Moshiach (Messiah) or is trying to understand his role in the world, has to go all the way back to the beginning, to the Book of Genesis,” Rabbi Weisz told Breaking Israel News.
The birth of the Jewish Messiah begins with the unlikely, controversial and even scandalous relationships between Lot and his daughter (Genesis 19) and between Judah – the fourth son of the patriarch Jacob and his first wife, Leah – and Tamar, Judah’s daughter-in-law.
Read more at https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/92620/seeds-messiah-planted-one-bibles-scandalous-relationships/#TgYCmBMKcb0pJ3xi.99
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Wed 02 Aug 2017, 12:07 am

Temple Mount Murders More Desecration of Judaism’s Holy Sites
By Tuly Weisz July 25, 2017 , 10:00 am
It never seems to end. The Palestinians continue to desecrate Judaism’s holiest sites by using two of their most well-honed weapons: politics and violence.
Just last week, I described in my “Inside Israel” column for Newsmax how the Palestinians are using UNESCO to rewrite history by claiming the Cave of the Patriarchs as a Muslim Heritage Site, the Abrahimi Mosque.
The Palestinians have found the diplomatic community sympathetic to their alternative facts. They have become adept at using politics as a way to undermine Judaism’s connection to the city of the biblical Patriarchs and Matriarchs.
For their part, the UN has proven to be an all too willing accomplice in passing anti-Israel resolutions. Thanks to the Arab lobby, year after year, the UN passes more resolutions attacking Israel than all other countries combined. In a particularly insane example from last month, the UN’s Human Rights Council blamed Israel for Palestinian men beating their wives. By manipulating diplomacy, Palestinians are seeking to undermine and delegitimize Israel.
image: https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/28-BIN-OpEd-Experts-300x2501.png
Unfortunately, the move against Jewish holy sites then took a bloody turn for the worst.
Last Friday, thousands of Palestinians arrived as usual to Jerusalem’s Old City for their worship at the Al Aqsa Mosque. Fridays are Islam’s holy days, like Sunday for Christians or Saturday for Jews.
As captured by security cameras, one of the terrorists brought a backpack full of guns into the Mosque and then three others entered the house of worship to pick up the weapons. They exited the Al Aqsa Mosque and killed two Israeli police officers on sacred ground.
Read more at https://www.newsmax.com/RabbiTulyWeisz/temple-mount-judaism-terrorism-murders/2017/07/21/id/803046/#vOfIOKSpjMJ2ao8w.99

Muslim Self-Racism: The ‘Low Expectations Syndrome’
By Ben-Dror Yemini July 26, 2017 , 7:00 am
There’s a problem with Muslims. They’re human beings. They’re equal. But sometimes, they insist on being treated like small children. Last time, it was the dispute over the call of the muezzin. Not that the “muezzin bill” was so smart, but it’s a fact that similar restrictions exist in Muslim countries too, and in Saudi Arabia, there’s even a fatwa against excessive noise. Nevertheless, they used the motif of “an offense to our honor.”
When the person seen as their most important religious leader, Yusuf al-Qaradawi, called on Muslims to finish Hitler’s job, there were no protests in the West. And when anti-Semitic cartoons are regularly published in newspapers in the Muslim world, there are no angry reactions from Jews. Muslims haven’t been pelted with stones. We haven’t heard about “an offense to our honor.” But when the Muhammad cartoons were published in Denmark, they sparked a series of bloody protests around the world. Dozens were killed. Consulate buildings were set on fire. After all, there was “an offense to their honor.”
Now it’s about the metal detectors. It’s true that it’s a terror prevention measure. It’s true they’re the main victims of terror. It’s true the idea to place the metal detectors was raised after three jihadists entered the Temple Mount with weapons. It’s true it could happen again. But that doesn’t matter. The “offense to our honor” motif has reappeared.
image: https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/28-BIN-OpEd-Experts-300x2501.png
In the city of Mecca in Saudi Arabia, there are similar concerns. There are 5,000 closed-circuit television cameras there. Every movement is recorded. Every suspicion is checked. Moreover, the company in charge of security, G4S, is a British company. One of the security measures is an electronic bracelet attached to each of the millions of pilgrims throughout their entire stay in the kingdom, allowing the authorities to monitor each and every one of them. The Brits control the information. That hasn’t stopped the pilgrimage. It’s possible that instead of metal detectors, Israel should make it clear any measure that is acceptable in the Muslims’ holiest site would be used in their third holiest site as well.
Read more at https://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4993554,00.html#jkLcYzIVdkAdZfac.99

Jordan’s King Vows to ‘Stop the Judaisation’ of Temple Mount
 Israel "Peace Partner" Jordan Demands End to "Judaisation" of Temple Mount
By JNI Media July 30, 2017 , 9:30 am
“And let them make Me a sanctuary that I may dwell among them. Exactly as I show you—the pattern of the Mishkan and the pattern of all its furnishings—so shall you make it.” Exodus 25:8 (The Israel Bible™)
His Majesty King Abdullah II on Saturday spoke before an assembly of local newspaper editors and journalists, saying “he spared no occasion to put the Palestinian cause and defend Jerusalem before the world,” according to the Petra state news agency, adding, “There is no voice that speaks better than Jordan as we carry out our historic political and legal role to stop the Judaisation of holy sites despite the difficulties and challenges.”
Most historians agree that the Temple Mount’s “Jewish” nature predated that of its modern Arab identity by some thousands of years. The Temple Mount housed the two Jewish temples in Biblical times, with much archaeological and historical evidence proving ancient Jewish presence on and around the Mount. In the early Middle Ages, long after the Second Temple was destroyed, the birth of Islam led to the construction of a mosque on the holy site which Muslims believe to be the “al Aqsa Mosque”, or the “farthest mosque”, referred to in the Quran. However, Islamic scholars dispute this.
Read more at https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/92370/jordans-king-vows-stop-judaisation-temple-mount/#P03iir0w14p0sbMY.99

Christian-Jewish "Bless the Persecuted" Initiative Aids Beleaguered Mideast Christians
By JNS July 30, 2017 , 7:30 am
“Many are my persecutors and foes; I have not swerved from Your decrees.” Psalms 119:157 (The Israel Bible™)
St. Mark’s Coptic Orthodox Cathedral in Cairo. Egypt’s Coptic Christians are among the persecuted Christian communities in the Middle East. (Wikimedia Commons)
The International Fellowship of Christians and Jews (The Fellowship) has launched a fundraising initiative to aid Christians and other persecuted minorities in the Middle East who have been targeted by Islamic terrorists.
The campaign, called “Bless the Persecuted,” began last week with an initial $100,000 pledge. The initiative seeks to fund financial and medical aid, psychological counseling, and programs for families and children who have been victims of terror and other forms of religious persecution.
“These cowardly acts betray a hatred of a people for no other reason than their faith,” said Rabbi Yechiel Eckstein, The Fellowship’s founder and president. “Just as we continue to combat anti-Semitism, so we must fight this growing persecution against Christians throughout the Middle East. We cannot stand idly by. An attack on one of us is an attack on all—and we are committed to stand with those who have been targeted.”
The campaign comes amid widespread attacks by Islamic terrorists against Christians and other minorities in the Middle East, especially in Egypt, Syria and Iraq. Within Egypt, where Christians comprise nearly 10 percent of the population, more than 200,000 Christians have fled in recent years, while Iraq’s Christian population has declined from an estimated 1.4 million in 2003 to only 275,000 today
For Egypt’s beleaguered Coptic Christian community, The Fellowship is providing assistance such as summer camps for children and financial aid to families who are victims of terror; aid for basic needs, including food as well as medical and psychological care; and security support.
Since 2013, The Fellowship has provided more than $700,000 in aid to persecuted Mideast minorities.
Read more at https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/92363/christian-jewish-group-launches-fundraiser-persecuted-mideast-christians/#dXY6ihJvmPO4utFl.99
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Mon 31 Jul 2017, 2:45 pm

Secular Cheers of Scientific “Debunking” Premature as Genetic Study Proves Biblical Account of Caananites
By Adam Eliyahu Berkowitz July 31, 2017 , 12:30 pm
“The descendants of Ham: Cush, Mizraim, Put, and Canaan.” Genesis 10:6 (The Israel Bible™)

image: https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/canaanites.jpg
“The Extermination of the Canaanites”, F. Phillippoteaux (Wikimedia Commons)
A recent study of genetic material taken from 4,000-year-old skeletons links the modern Lebanese to the Biblical Canaanites, leading to “debunking” claims by scientists that the Biblical narrative commanding the Israelites to wipe out the occupants of the land is false. A closer look shows that the study actually proves the Biblical version is accurate, and that scientists should pay closer attention to the Bible.

As the pre-Israelite pagan inhabitants of the Promised Land, Canaanites played a major role in the Biblical narrative, and the Jews were commanded by God to utterly wipe them out from the land.

In the towns of the latter peoples, however, which Hashem your God is giving you as a heritage, you shall not let a soul remain alive. No, you must proscribe them—the Hittites and the Amorites, the Canaanites and the Perizzites, the Hivites and the Jebusites—as Hashem your God has commanded you. Deuteronomy 20:16

A recently published report on genetics performed by the Wellcome Trust Sanger Institute contests this Biblical version of the Canaanites’ fate.
image: https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/dna.jpg

A DNA strand. (Shutterstock)
The study sequenced genomes from bones taken from 4,000-year-old Canaanite skeletons found in Sidon, a coastal city in Lebanon. The results were compared to samples from 99 modern-day Lebanese. The results of the study, published last week in American Journal of Human Genetics, revealed that 93 percent of the ancestry of modern Lebanese comes from the ancient Canaanites.

“The Bible reports the destruction of the Canaanite cities and the annihilation of its people,” the study states. “If true, the Canaanites could not have directly contributed genetically to present-day populations. However, no archaeological evidence has so far been found to support widespread destruction of Canaanite cities between the Bronze and Iron Ages: cities on the Levant coast such as Sidon and Tyre show continuity of occupation until the present day.”

A large number of media outlets cited this study as a “debunking” of the Bible. The Express, based in the UK, posted the headline, “The Bible was WRONG: Civilisation God ordered to be KILLED still live and kicking”. The article went on to say, “Scientists have unearthed a false claim in the Bible after scientists discovered living descendants of a civilisation that was supposedly wiped out by the Israelites following ‘God’s orders’.”

image: https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/433-BIN-Subscribe-BiblicalProphecy-600WIDE-1.jpg

Rabbi Pinchas Winston, a prolific author and end-of-days expert, explained to Breaking Israel News that not only doesn’t the study disprove the Bible, it actually proves its accuracy. Rabbi Winston explained that the confusion arose from a misunderstanding of the Biblical account.

“Despite the Torah commandment, even in Biblical times, the Canaanites were not wiped out,” Rabbi Winston told Breaking Israel News. “The Israelites were permitted to make deals with them, allowing them to remain in the land as slaves. And if they fled outside of Israel, there was no requirement to chase them down.”

This was stated explicitly in the Book of Joshua.

When the Israelites became stronger, they imposed tribute on the Canaanites; but they did not dispossess them. Joshua 17:12
This was reiterated later in the Book of Judges.

The Canaanites persisted in dwelling in this region. And when Yisrael gained the upper hand, they subjected the Canaanites to forced labor; but they did not dispossess them. Judges 1:27-28

In fact, contrary to the scientists’ claims and the far more egregious headlines, Rabbi Winston asserted that the discovery of a Canaanite gene pool outside of Israel, separate and distinct from the Jews, is proof of the Bible’s account.

image: https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/pinchas-winston-300x250.jpg

Rabbi Pinchas WInston (Photo: Courtesy)
“They were not wiped out in the Bible, so of course they would still exist,” the rabbi said. “But not in Israel.”

The existence of Canaanites raised a difficult end-of-days question: Do Jews have a Biblical commandment today to eliminate the newly identified Canaanites as the Israelites did when they first entered Israel after the Exodus?

Rabbi Winston cited Rabbi Moses Ben Maimon, the 12th century Spanish Torah authority known by the acronym Rambam.

“According to the Rambam, King Sennacherib (the Assyrian king from the 8th century BCE) mixed up all the nations,” said Rabbi Winston. “It is no longer possible to state definitively that a certain people are descended from a specific Biblical nation.”

Rabbi Winston said that conjecture about national characteristics for theoretical purposes is possible, but when it comes to practical implications, such as declaring war, the nations are not well-enough defined.
Read more at https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/92477/scientific-debunking-bible-debunked-genetic-study-linking-lebanese-canaanites-proves-scripture/#bQEtTtvQ1jpRLILh.99

After Two Weeks of Temple Mount Stress, PA President Abbas Hospitalized
Read more at https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/92442/israel-closely-monitoring-abbass-deteriorating-health/#sMYJLIAYJ3PLpLXP.99
“Hashem will inflict extraordinary plagues upon you and your offspring, strange and lasting plagues, malignant and chronic diseases.” Deuteronomy 29:59 (The Israel Bible™)

image: https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/mahmoud-abbas.jpg

Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas (Photo: Amir Levy/FLASH90)
Israel’s security establishment is closely monitoring the health condition of Palestinian Authority (PA) President Mahmoud Abbas after he was hospitalized this weekend at the Al Istishari Hospital near Ramallah.

At the hospital, Abbas reportedly underwent “routine checks” including blood tests and X-rays. The hospital’s director, Dr. Fathi Abu Mughli, stated that the PA leader left after 90 minutes, the Associated Press reported.

“The results are good,” said Dr. Mughli, without elaborating.

PA officials stated that Abbas, 82, was admitted to hospital after suffering from fatigue caused by the stressful events of the past two weeks concerning the Temple Mount.

image: https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/445-BIN-Subscribe-MiddleEast-600WIDE.jpg

Throughout the 13-day crisis, Abbas purportedly endured a far more rigorous schedule than usual in order to keep up with the rapidly unfolding events and maintain constant contact with Palestinian, Arab and Western officials.

Both Israeli and Palestinian sources assessed that Abbas’s health has deteriorated during recent months and could hasten the process of choosing new PA leadership, Haaretz reported. While Israel has accused the Palestinian leader of inciting violence and terror, especially over the Temple Mount, Israel security officials also coordinate with the PA and are concerned with any power vacuums that may emerge atop the PA if Abbas were to leave office or die.

According to reports, Abbas, 82, is generally considered to be healthy, but was treated for prostate cancer during the past decade, and was also diagnosed with heart problems. In June, Abbas dismissed reports that he had suffered a stroke.

Abbas is overweight and purported to be a heavy smoker, but recently substituted his tobacco habit with electronic cigarettes.

Enjoy this article? Get BIN updates directly t
Read more at https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/92442/israel-closely-monitoring-abbass-deteriorating-health/#sMYJLIAYJ3PLpLXP.99
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Fri 28 Jul 2017, 11:31 pm

Discovery Testifies to Babylonian Destruction of First Temple as Described in Book of Kings [VIDEO]
 On Eve of Tisha B’Av, Discovery Proves Babylonian Burning of First Temple Chronicled in Book of Kings [WATCH]
By Abra Forman July 26, 2017 , 11:30 am
“He burned the House of Hashem, the king’s palace, and all the houses of Yerushalayim; he burned down the house of every notable person.” II Kings 25:9 (The Israel Bible™)
image: https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/temple-destruction-768x562-1.jpg
Destruction of the Second Temple. Painting by Francesco Hayez. (Wikicommons)
On the eve of Tisha B’av, the fast day commemorating the destruction of the First and Second Temples, archaeological evidence of that destruction has been uncovered, verifying the truth of the Book of Kings and reaffirming that the Temples stood in Jerusalem.
In a discovery the Israeli Antiquities Authority (IAA) called “mesmerizing proof” of the Babylonian destruction of the First Temple, structures over 2,600 years old were exposed under collapsed layers of stone in Jerusalem’s City of David excavation park.
Read more at https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/92221/city-of-david-discovery-testifies-to-babylonian-destruction-of-first-temple-as-described-in-book-of-kings-video/#B2CtEMyOBhFE59Si.99

Iran-Sponsored Hezbollah Endangers Israel, Trump Tells Lebanese Prime Minister
By JNS July 26, 2017 , 8:30 am
“Hear my voice, O Hashem, when I plead; guard my life from the enemy’s terror.” Psalms 64:2 (The Israel Bible™)
image: https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/trump-leb.png
President Donald Trump holds joint press conference with Lebanese Prime Minister Saad al-Hariri, July 25, 2017. (Screenshot)
President Donald Trump told Lebanese Prime Minister Saad al-Hariri on Tuesday that the Hezbollah terror group poses a threat to Lebanon and the entire Middle East.
“Hezbollah is a menace to the Lebanese state, the Lebanese people and the entire region,” Trump said in a press conference with Hariri at the White House.
“The group continues to increase its military arsenal which threatens to start yet another conflict with Israel…With the support of Iran, the organization is also fueling humanitarian catastrophe in Syria,” he said, adding that Hezbollah’s “true interests are those of itself and its sponsor, Iran.”
Hariri’s late father, who also served as Lebanon’s prime minister, was assassinated by Hezbollah in 2005. The current Lebanese leader faces a precarious and delicate situation domestically, where Iranian-linked Hezbollah, which has refused to disarm since the end of the Lebanese civil war in 1990, is by far the most powerful actor within the country in terms of political and military strength.
image: https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/122-LIBI-GeneralIAF-600WIDE.jpg
While Hariri, a Sunni Muslim who leads an anti-Hezbollah political party, has been critical of the terror group, Hezbollah’s strong position within Lebanon essentially emasculates the government’s power.
At the same time, Lebanon is home to more than 1 million Syrian refugees, which has taken a toll on the country’s finances and political stability. Further, Lebanon faces threats from neighboring Syria such as the involvement of the Islamic State terror group in the Syrian Civil War.
Hariri is likely to request that Trump maintain U.S. military aid to Lebanon, which stands at about $80 million this year.
Read more at https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/92198/trump-lebanese-minister-hezbollah-threat-israel/#7Uyqger6RxMcWB4Q.99

After Temple Mount ‘Victory,’ Arabs Set Sights on Western Wall
By Andrew Friedman July 26, 2017 , 10:30 am
“Ask it of Me, and I will make the nations your domain; your estate, the limits of the earth.” Psalms 2:8 (The Israel Bible™)
image: https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/prayer-kotel.jp
An Ultra Orthodox Jewish man prays at the Western Wall in Jerusalem’s Old City, at the end of Yom Kippur, the Day of Atonement, and the holiest of Jewish holidays. October 12, 2016. (Flash90)
Palestinians and Arab MKs declared ‘victory’ Tuesday as Israel reversed security measures at the Temple Mount, and said their struggle for control over the compound also extends to the Western Wall
MK Taleb Abu Arar (Joint List) stressed that “Jews have no rights at al-Aqsa Mosque,” and added that Muslims’ fight against Israel would continue, regardless of the cabinet decision to remove metal detectors from the entrances to the Temple Mount compound.
“This is a proven fact, [even if] some people are trying to re-write history in order to strengthen their mistaken claim to legitimacy over al-Aqsa Mosque, as well as to the occupied al-Buraq Wall (the Western Wall), which Muslims demand to be returned to our sovereignty.”
Read more at https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/92212/temple-mount-victory-arabs-set-sights-western-wall/#geYiuTrOFo29AqHg.99
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Thu 27 Jul 2017, 3:42 pm

Bible Codes Reveal How Shabbat Massacre Connects Islam With Nation of Amalek
By Adam Eliyahu Berkowitz July 25, 2017 , 12:30 pm
“Woe is me, that I live with Meshech, that I dwell among the clans of Kedar. Too long have I dwelt with those who hate peace. I am all peace; but when I speak, they are for war.” Psalms 120:5-7 (The Israel Bible™)
image: https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/codes-cap.png
(Breaking Israel News)
Bible codes have revealed that Friday’s horrific Shabbat massacre in Halamish had deeper roots connecting the Nation of Ishmael to Amalek, said expert Rabbi Matityahu Glazerson.
After a Palestinian terrorist murdered three members of a family in the Samarian community of Halamish last Friday night, Rabbi Matityahu Glazerson turned to Bible Codes to uncover hidden messages revealing deeper aspects of the horrifying event.
image: https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/shabbat-massacre.jpg
An IDF photo shows the scene of Friday’s brutal terror attack in Samaria. (IDF)
Bible Codes are messages encoded within the Hebrew text of the Torah. Rabbi Glazerson uses mathematical logarithms to find meaningful relevant letters and words at set intervals.
“The terrorists are clearly from Amalek since all they want to do is massacre Jews,” Rabbi Glazerson predicted before he began.
In the Book of Deuteronomy, the rabbi discovered Halamish, the name of the town in which the Jews were killed, adjacent to the word tevach, slaughter. At the base of the code alluding to the terror attack was the verse in Deuteronomy referring to Amalek.
Read more at https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/92162/bible-codes-reveal-shabbat-massacre-connects-islam-nation-amalek/#qbuzw09Fk57Sm9GU.99

Shocking Video: Worshipers Forcefully Silenced Praying for Massacre Victims on Temple Mount
By Abra Forman July 25, 2017 , 11:30 am
“When you call Me, and come and pray to Me, I will give heed to you.” Jeremiah 29:12 (The Israel Bible™)
Ari Abramowitz is arrested by police while praying on the Temple Mount. (Screenshot)
On Tuesday, a group of Jewish worshipers were forcibly silenced and detained on the Temple Mount in Jerusalem while leading a group in reciting the Kaddish prayer for three members of the Salomon family, murdered by a terrorist in their Samarian home over Shabbat.
“We went up to the Temple Mount because it is the place God’s presence is the most manifest on earth. And it was there that we wanted to say Kaddish in the merit of the three holy souls brutally slain in Halamish this past Shabbat – Yossi, Chaya, and Elad,” Ari Abramowitz of The Land of Israel Network told Breaking Israel News.
Jews Arrested Praying on Temple  Mount
However, as soon as the worshipers began reciting the prayer, Israeli police officers approached, apprehended them and removed them from the Temple Mount, where the “status quo” holds that non-Muslims are not allowed to pray at the holiest Jewish site in the world.
Read more at https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/92155/shocking-video-worshipers-forcefully-silenced-praying-massacre-victims-temple-mount/#cbuyw2ji6bC4eRYg.99

Jordan's Israeli Embassy Staff Rushed Home After Amman Terror Incident
By JNS July 25, 2017 , 8:30 am
“My bones stick to my skin and flesh; I escape with the skin of my teeth.” Job 19:20 (The Israel Bible™)
The Jordan-Israel border crossing at Allenby Bridge. (Wikipedia commons)
An Israeli embassy security guard who was stabbed by a Jordanian terrorist Sunday has returned to Israel following a tense diplomatic standoff between the neighboring countries.
All Israeli diplomats serving in the Arab nation, including Ambassador to Jordan Einat Shlain and the security guard, arrived in Israel Monday night.
“All are in good health,” the Israeli Prime Minister’s Office said, adding that the diplomats’ return “was made possible by the close cooperation that took place in the last 24 hours between Israel and Jordan.”
Amid Israeli-Jordanian tension over Jerusalem’s Temple Mount holy site, Mohammed Jawawdeh, 17, a worker who was at the Israeli embassy compound in Amman to install furniture, had stabbed the Israeli security guard in the stomach with a screwdriver before being fatally shot Sunday. A Jordanian doctor, who owned the building where the attack took place, was hit by a stray bullet during the incident and also died of his injuries.
Jordanian authorities sought to detain and interrogate the Israeli security guard, who had secured himself at the embassy. But Israel refused to hand him over.
Read more at https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/92125/embassy-staff-pulled-home-israel-guard-stabbed-jordanian-terrorist/#6exrZbeDATxb7RWz.99

Catholic Kowtowing to Islamic Replacement Theology “Promotes Heresy”, “Violates Torah”
By Adam Eliyahu Berkowitz July 27, 2017 , 12:30 pm
“For rebellion is like the sin of divination, Defiance, like the iniquity of teraphim. Because you rejected Hashem’s command, He has rejected you as king.” I Samuel 15:23 (The Israel Bible™)
image: https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/catholics.jpg
Catholic worshippers take part at a Easter Sunday mass procession in the Church of the Holy Sepulchre, in Jerusalem’s Old City on March 27, 2016. (Corinna Kern/Flash90)
The Catholic Church’s response to recent turmoil over the Temple Mount in Jerusalem confirms that the Church is using Islamic replacement theology, in “direct violation of the Torah”, to “promote heresy” and deny the Jewish and Biblical connection to the Mount, said prominent Christian and Jewish voices in a harsh takedown of anti-Israel Christian vitriol.
“These so-called ‘Heads of Churches in Jerusalem’ are false prophets,” Laurie Cardoza-Moore, an influential Evangelical figure in the global pro-Israel Christian movement, told Breaking Israel News in an exclusive interview. “Their words are in direct violation of the Torah, the prophets, the writings and the New Testament.”
image: https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/Laurie-Cardoza-Moore-e1462513902393.png
Laurie Cardoza-Moore (Courtesy of PJTN)
Cardoza-Moore, President of Proclaiming Justice to The Nations and special envoy to the United Nations, referred to a declaration made last Wednesday by a group of churches under the Latin Patriarchate of Jerusalem which placed blame for flaring tensions on the Temple Mount solely on Israel.
The statement transparently sought to placate and pander to Muslim interests by referring to the Temple Mount as “Haram Ash Sharif” and “Al Aqsa” without any reference to the Biblical connection to the site – seemingly rejecting the religious leaders’ own Christian beliefs.
Read more at https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/92290/catholic-churchs-denial-jewish-ties-temple-mount-hersey-violates-torah-accuses-christian-leader/#WgLzIPEqU1ue7E99.99
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Tue 25 Jul 2017, 10:38 pm

Police Dismantle Temple Mount Metal Detectors Overnight
By Tazpit Press Service July 25, 2017 , 9:30 am
“Be patient and wait for Hashem, do not be vexed by the prospering man who carries out his schemes.” Psalms 37:7 (The Israel Bible™)
image: https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/Temple-Mount-4.jpg
Metal detectors at the Muslim entrance to the Temple Mount, July 19, 2017. (Mati Amar/TPS)
Israel Police dismantled metal detectors at the entrances to the Temple Mount compound overnight between Monday and Tuesday less than two weeks after they had been placed there in the wake of the July 14 murder of two policeman adjacent to the site.
After a meeting that ran late into Monday night, the Prime Minister’s Office  issued a statement saying that the Security Cabinet had “accepted  the recommendation of all the security bodies to incorporate security measures based on advanced technologies and other measures instead of metal detectors in order to ensure the security of visitors and worshippers in the Old City and on the Temple Mount.”
Read more at https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/92128/police-dismantle-temple-mount-metal-detectors-overnight/#wbhX0SemmsJVuZr1.99
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Fri 21 Jul 2017, 10:27 pm

Christian Temple Mount Advocate Labeled a Jew by Hamas News Site, Targeted by Death Threats
By Adam Eliyahu Berkowitz July 21, 2017 , 10:55 am
“Pray for the well-being of Yerushalayim; “May those who love you be at peace. May there be well-being within your ramparts, peace in your citadels.” Psalms 122:6-7 (The Israel Bible™)
image: https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/11054357_10152782556083403_1240823516243295934_n.jpg
Jane Kiel at the Kotel (Photo courtesy Jane Kiel)
A Christian advocate for universal prayer on the Temple Mount was misidentified as a Jew by a Hamas affiliated news site, leading to numerous death threats being posted in the comments on her video.
Jan Kiel, a Christian from Denmark known as Jerusalem Jane, frequently visits the Temple Mount and due to her advocacy has been ejected by Waqf (Muslim authority) guards on four separate occasions. Her most recent visit was on Tuesday when due to a boycott of the site by the Mufti of Jerusalem, Amin al-Husseini, no Muslims were on the Temple Mount. Waqf guards, who actively seek out Jane, removed her from the site.
Jane posted her video of the visit on social media and she was quoted in a Breaking Israel News article about the situation on the Temple Mount. In her video, Jane remarked that the atmosphere at the site was unprecedented.
“It’s so quiet,” she commented. “There is no screaming, no hate! This is the way it’s supposed to be. Without all the hate and lies.”
Jane’s video was posted on the website of Shehab News, a Gaza based news site affiliated with Hamas with the headline “WATCH: Jewish Tourist Ridicules Arabs and Muslims From Within the Aqsa Mosque”. The article was posted to Shehab’s Facebook page and garnered over 370,000 views. Among the thousands of comments were many threats aimed at Jane.
Read more at https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/91927/christian-jerusalem-advocate-identified-jew-hamas-news-site-targeted-death-threats/#aVh2adoZ3cEAZWvs.99
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Fri 21 Jul 2017, 9:54 am

IDF Soldier Elor Azaria, Convicted of Killing a Terrorist, Released to House Arrest
By Tazpit Press Service July 17, 2017 , 12:30 pm
“Yea, of a surety, God will not do wickedly, neither will the Almighty pervert justice.” Job 34:12 (The Israel Bible™)
image: https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/elior-azaria.jpg
Elior Azaria in court on January 4, 2017. He was convicted of manslaughter for killing an incapacitated terrorist and sentenced to 18 months in prison. (Alan Silver/Facebook)
Elor Azaria, the IDF soldier sentenced to 18 months in prison for shooting an incapacitated Palestinian terrorist, is to be released to house arrest, a military court ruled Monday.

Azaria will be allowed to leave his parents’ home in Ramle only to attend synagogue prayers and accompanied by his parents.

The hearing was held ahead of Azaria’s discharge from the IDF after completing his compulsory army service this coming Thursday. A military court is also due to hear Azaria’s appeal against his conviction on July 30.

On March 24, 2016, Azaria, a combat medic, was on patrol in Hebron when he shot in the head Abdel Fattah al-Sharif, a Palestinian assailant who earlier had stabbed an Israeli soldier.

Azaria claimed that he suspected al-Sharif was about to detonate an explosive device, but Military Police opened an investigation against him on a charge of murder, which was later reduced to manslaughter. A military court ruled that al-Sharif had died as a result of the wounds inflicted by Azaria and not his previous wounds.

Ahead of his appeal, Azaria’s attorney Yoram Sheftel has said he will ask to submit video from last Friday’s terror attack in Jerusalem in which Israeli-Arab terrorists shot and killed two police officers at the Temple Mount. Video footage of the incident shows one of the three terrorists lying on the ground as if incapacitated but then suddenly getting to his feet and attacking police before being shot dead.

“The terrorist pretended to be dead and when a police sapper went to examine him after he had already been ‘neutralized’, the deceased rose from the dead before being shot again, this time shot dead,” Sheftel said. “The video of the said incident proves that the appellant [Azaria] acted correctly and as required, when in the 11 seconds … he  had eye contact with the terrorist-murderer, and when the latter moved his head, he shot him to death fearing that he still presented a danger.”
Read more at https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/91675/shooter-hebron-terrorist-released-jail-house-arrest/#URWyFHjM0i0Bjsiu.99Will
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Thu 20 Jul 2017, 10:06 pm

Fish Fall From The Sky in Annual Miracle That Feeds the Poor
By Adam Eliyahu Berkowitz July 19, 2017 , 1:30 pm
“For that, the earth is withered: Everything that dwells on it languishes— Beasts of the field and birds of the sky— Even the fish of the sea perish.” Hosea 4:3 (The Israel Bible™)
image: https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/shutterstock_673090978.jpg
Fish on the street (Photo via Shutterstock)
In Honduras, the annual rain of fish has fallen. At least once a year, sometimes twice, usually around May or June, fish rain down from the heavens onto Yoro, Honduras. The locals call it Lluvia de Peces (downpour of fish) and claim it has been happening every year or about one hundred years. One rabbi claims this strange occurrence is a wakeup call warning of things to come.
No one has actually seen the fish falling from the sky. Simply put, after a heavy rain, the ground will suddenly be covered with fish. The residents collect the fish for their kitchen tables, but selling it is prohibited. Despite several attempts to discover the source of the strange phenomenon, scientists remain baffled.
The locals, however, have a simpler explanation: it’s a miracle.
image: https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/fish.jpg
Fish that fell from the sky (YouTube)
A story is told of a Spanish priest, Father José Manuel de Jesus Subirana, who arrived in Honduras in 1855 and worked there until his death in 1864. According to the legend, Father Subirana saw the suffering of the poor people in Honduras and prayed for three days and three nights that God should help the poor people and to provide them food. In answer to his prayer, a dark cloud appeared and fish rained from the sky, feeding all the people. Since then this wonder is repeated every year.
There have actually been several reports of fish raining down from heaven, but Honduras appears to be the only place blessed with this deluge of seafood on a regular basis.
Read more at https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/91840/fish-fall-sky-annual-miracle-feeds-poor/#ZmDlcsILDvLIeoEJ.99

After Hours of Deliberation, Trump Agrees to Reapprove Iran Deal
By JNI Media July 19, 2017 , 12:30 pm
“I charge you: Be strong and resolute; do not be terrified or dismayed, for Hashem your God is with you wherever you go.” Joshua 1:9 (The Israel Bible™)
image: https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/busher-nuclear.jpg
A view from the Busher nuclear power plant in Iran. (Paolo Contri / IAEA)
President Donald Trump, who as a candidate promised that he would “rip up” the Iran nuclear agreement, confirmed that Iran is complying with the deal, However, this decision came at the eleventh hour and the certification of the deal was nearly denied, according to the New York Times.
The decision to renew the agreement came after a significant delay and discussion. The President was reportedly reluctant to recertify the deal, and it seemed that approval would not be granted. The administration is required, according to the 2015 Corker-Cardin Act, to certify that Iran is meeting certain provisions every 90 days.
Although the Trump Administration gave its certification in April, it hinted at possible decertification in the future because of Iran’s non-nuclear activities such as funding terrorism and accumulation of ballistic missiles.
The Iran deal, known as the Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action, requires Iran to limit its stockpile of low-enriched uranium and allow inspectors into their nuclear sites in return for the release of funds in foreign banks which had been frozen due to sanctions. The agreement has to be recertified every 90 days to ensure compliance. Although Iran is passing inspections, it has used the unfrozen funds to send weapons to Syria and fund terrorist organizations, such as Hezbollah.
If President Trump had decided to decertify the Iran deal, there would have been a renegotiation of the deal in Congress and a discussion of how to re-impose sanctions. In addition, the U.S. would also have risked relations with allies who participated in the Iran nuclear agreement.
However, there are a number of members of the Trump Administration, including Secretary of State Rex Tillerson, who believe Iran has transgressed the spirit of the agreement, even though it seems in-line with requirements such as allowing inspections of facilities and keeping the production of enriched uranium below certain levels. According to one official, “the entire administration judge that Iran is unquestionably in default of the spirit of the agreement,” as reported by Ynet.
Read more at https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/91821/trump-agrees-recertify-obamas-iran-deal-eleventh-hour/#qLzgY8lCVTLhXLeC.99

Immense’ 2,700-Year-Old Water System Discovered in Rosh HaAyin
By Tazpit Press Service July 20, 2017 , 11:30 am
“I constructed pools of water, enough to irrigate a forest shooting up with trees.” Ecclesiastes 2:6 (The Israel Bible™)
image: https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/water-canal.jpg
An entrance to the ancient water reservoir discovered in Rosh Ha’ayin. (Assaf Peretz, IAA)
A 2,700-year-old water system has been unearthed during works for a new residential neighborhood in Rosh Ha’ayin, about 30 kilometers east of Tel Aviv, the Israel Antiquities Authority (IAA) said Thursday. Officials said the underground storage facility features wall engravings including human figures, crosses, and a vegetal motif that were likely carved by passersby in a later period.
“It is difficult not to be impressed by the sight of the immense underground reservoir quarried out so many years ago,” said Gilad Itach, director of excavations for the IAA. “In antiquity, rainwater collection and storage was a fundamental necessity. With an annual rainfall of 500 millimeters, the region’s winter rains would easily have filled the huge reservoir.”
In a release, Itach said the water system exposed is nearly 20 meters long and reaches a depth of over four meters. The excavations show a reservoir built beneath a large structure with walls that are all nearly 50 meters long. Some of the shards found on the floors of the rooms probably belonged to vessels used to draw water from the reservoir.
The IAA said the structure was likely built at the end of the Iron Age (late eighth or early seventh century BCE), but probably abandoned during the Persian period, and that the reservoir was still in use until modern times.
Read more at https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/91898/immense-2700-year-old-water-system-discovered-rosh-haayin/#d0q6PMeu39O0IOI4.99
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Wed 19 Jul 2017, 12:42 pm

Netanyahu Warns Israel “won’t tolerate Iranian bases in Lebanon, Syria”
JULY 17, 2017
Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said on Sunday that Israel opposes the US-Russian-brokered cease-fire in Syria because it perpetuates Iran’s military presence in the country. Diplomatic sources said that Iran wants to establish air, land and sea bases in Lebanon, something Jerusalem cannot tolerate. Netanyahu’s objection came during a two-hour meeting the two leaders held in the Élysée Palace, after a ceremony earlier in the day marking 75 years since the roundup and deportation of more than 13,000 French Jews during the Holocaust.
Netanyahu told Israeli journalists that in addition to Hezbollah’s presence in Lebanon, Hamas is also attempting to gain a foothold there. The premier said he asked France – which has a distinct, historic relationship with Lebanon as its colonizer – to use its influence in Lebanon to work against efforts to turn the country into a base for more terrorist organizations, something that would have grave consequences.  
READ MORE http://www.jpost.com/Arab-Israeli-Conflict/Netanyahu-Israel-wont-tolerate-Iranian-bases-in-Lebanon-Syria-499889

Jerusalem Post  Arab-Israeli Conflict
NETANYAHU: ISRAEL WON’T TOLERATE IRANIAN BASES IN LEBANON, SYRIA
BYRINA BASSIST, HERB KEINON   JULY 16, 2017 23:36  
Jerusalem maintains that Iran is not only interested in sending military advisers to Syria, but also is keen on establishing ground and air bases there.

French President Emmanuel Macron and Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu attend a news conference to make a joint declaration at the Elysee Palace in Paris, France, July 16, 2017.. (photo credit:REUTERS/STEPHANE MAHE)

PARIS – Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said on Sunday that Israel opposes the US-Russian-brokered cease-fire in Syria because it perpetuates Iran’s military presence in the country. Diplomatic sources said that Iran wants to establish air, land and sea bases in Lebanon, something Jerusalem cannot tolerate.

Netanyahu's objection came during a two-hour meeting the two leaders held in the Élysée Palace, after a ceremony earlier in the day marking 75 years since the roundup and deportation of more than 13,000 French Jews during the Holocaust.

Be the first to know - Join our Facebook page. 

Ya'alon: Israel will destroy Lebanon's infrastructure in next war

Netanyahu told Israeli journalists that in addition to Hezbollah’s presence in Lebanon, Hamas is also attempting to gain a foothold there. The premier said he asked France – which has a distinct, historic relationship with Lebanon as its colonizer – to use its influence in Lebanon to work against efforts to turn the country into a base for more terrorist organizations, something that would have grave consequences.

With Jerusalem worried over Iran’s efforts to establish a permanent presence in Syria, Netanyahu said he was opposed to the agreement reached earlier this month between Russia and the US regarding a cease-fire in Syria because, while it removes Iranian forces 20 kilometers from Israel’s border, it perpetuates Iran's military presence in the country.

More recommendations for you
Chinese president promises commitment to Middle East peace
http://www.jpost.com/Arab-Israeli-Conflict/Chinese-president-promises-commitment-to-Middle-East-peace-500046

More recommendations for you
White House: Trump shares Israel's goal to prevent Iranian rush through Syria
http://www.jpost.com/Arab-Israeli-Conflict/White-House-Trump-shares-Israels-goal-to-prevent-Iranian-rush-through-Syria-499975

Jerusalem maintains that Iran is not only interested in sending military advisers to Syria, but also is keen on establishing ground and air bases there, something that could radically change the situation in the region. He said that Israel would oppose any agreement in Syria that enables Iranian backed Hezbollah presence there.

In his briefing with journalists, Netanyahu also related to the situation on the Temple Mount following Friday’s attack and reiterated that Israel has no intention of altering the status quo there. He pointed out that he spoke both with Jordan’s King Abdullah and Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas after the attack, and they both condemned it.

“It is essential that we won’t let this volatile place explode,” he said. “We must be smart about that, to avoid any other such attack. So the [security] measures that we are installing there are important.’’
Muslims pray outside the Temple Mount as Israel tightens security (MARC ISRAEL SELLEM)

At a press conference without questions after their meeting, Macron said he shared Netanyahu’s concerns about Hezbollah’s arms build-up in southern Lebanon, and that there was a great deal of “convergence” between the positions of Israel and France on regional issues.

Regarding the Palestinian issue, Macron said France wanted to see a resumption of negotiations between Israel and the Palestinians in the context of a two-state solution, with Israel and Palestine living side-by-side, having Jerusalem as capital.

This is the consistent stance of French diplomacy, he said, without mentioning the Mideast peace conference held in the city six months ago, attended by representatives of some 70 countries and 30 foreign ministers, including then US secretary of state John Kerry.

Macron said that France was willing to support all diplomatic efforts, and that – in a reference to settlement construction – he told Netanyahu that it is “important that the conditions for negotiations” exist and that “international law” is respected by all.

Netanyahu, in his comments, said that Israel and France share a desire to see a stable and peaceful Middle East, but that he made it clear, “Our view of is that the root of the conflict – the reason it goes on – is the persistent Palestinian refusal to accept a nation-state of the Jewish people in any boundaries.”

He said this, alongside the question of enduring security, are the two pillars of peace that could begin to be handled “by seizing also on the opportunities, not exclusively, but also the opportunities opened up by the new approach of many of the leading Arab countries toward Israel.”

Netanyahu arrived early Sunday morning in Paris and took part in a ceremony that commemorated the 75th anniversary of the Vel’ d’Hiv roundup of 13,152 French Jews during World War II. The Jews arrested were confined for four days at the Vel’ d’Hiv velodrome, and from there deported to Auschwitz. Less than 100 of them came back.
Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and French President Emmanuel Macron, pay their respects after laying a wreath at the Vel d'Hiv memorial, during a ceremony commemorating the 75th anniversary of the Vel d'Hiv roundup, in Paris, France, July 16, 2017. (Reuters)

Macron said that it was France that organized the roundup of the Jews. He added, “Not a single German lent his hand.”

“It was indeed France. And thus 13,152 people of the Jewish faith were dragged from their homes between the 16th and 17th of July 1942 to their death. Among them, 4,115 children between ages of two and six, whom we are especially honoring today.”

“Time does its work,” the president said. “Archives open [and] the truth comes out. It’s stark, irrevocable. It imposes itself on us all.”

Macron’s words were seen as a clear refutation of remarks that far-right leader Marine Le Pen, his rival in the recent elections, said during the campaign, that France could not be held responsible for Vichy France’s actions.

At that ceremony, Macron also strongly denounced anti-Zionism, saying, “We will never surrender to the messages of hate; we will not surrender to anti-Zionism because it is a reinvention of antisemitism.”

Netanyahu, who first addressed the crowd in French and saluted “my friend President Macron,” noted that “the Nazis and their collaborators... shattered the lives of thousands of Jews at Vel’ d’Hiv. It seems that the values of the French Revolution – liberty, equality, fraternity – these values were crushed brutally under the boots of antisemitism.”

Addressing Macron specifically, Netanyahu referred to fighting Islamic extremism, stating, “Your struggle is our struggle. The zealots of militant Islam who seek to destroy you seek to destroy us as well.”

One of those who attended the ceremony was Felix Jastreb, who was 12 at the time of the roundup. His parents were taken by the French police. Jastreb himself was sent to a village called Drouais, in the Eure-et-Loir region, to hide.

He told The Jerusalem Post that many residents in the village knew he was Jewish, but no one spoke about it. No one denounced him. His parents, on the other hand, were sent to Drancy and from there to Auschwitz. They did not come back. 
When the war ended, he received a certificate that described his parents as “disappeared.”

It was only some 10 years later that they were declared dead. Jastreb said, “Macron’s participation today at the ceremony is important. But what was most significant to me over the years was the 1995 speech by then-president Jacques Chirac publicly recognizing France’s responsibility of what happened to French Jews during WWII.”

Salah Bellouti, president of the Association des Anciens Combattant – the association of resistance members and other French veterans who fought against the Nazis – stated, “I am very moved being here today, 75 years after the Vel’ d’Hiv roundup, a terrible act committed by the French police which we tried to prevent. I am here today to tell all French Jews and Jews around the world ‘Never Again.’ We fought against the Vichy government and its terrible actions. The Jewish community must know that we, the veterans, did not abandon them. And what happened there at Vel’ d’Hiv should serve as a lesson to our young generation in France.”

Netanyahu will travel Monday from Paris to Budapest, for meetings with the leaders of Hungary, Poland, the Czech Republic and Slovakia. He is scheduled to return to Israel on Thursday.
Addressing Macron specifically, Netanyahu referred to fighting Islamic extremism, stating, “Your struggle is our struggle. The zealots of militant Islam who seek to destroy you seek to destroy us as well.”

One of those who attended the ceremony was Felix Jastreb, who was 12 at the time of the roundup. His parents were taken by the French police. Jastreb himself was sent to a village called Drouais, in the Eure-et-Loir region, to hide.

He told The Jerusalem Post that many residents in the village knew he was Jewish, but no one spoke about it. No one denounced him. His parents, on the other hand, were sent to Drancy and from there to Auschwitz. They did not come back. 
When the war ended, he received a certificate that described his parents as “disappeared.”
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Tue 18 Jul 2017, 5:12 pm

Druze Heroes Killed on Temple Mount Fulfilled Foretold End-of-Days Israel Alliance
By Adam Eliyahu Berkowitz July 18, 2017 , 11:30 am
“Now Yitro, the priest of Midian, Moshe’s father-in-law, heard of all that God had done for Moshe, and for Israel His people, how that Hashem had brought Israel out of Egypt.” Exodus 18:1 (The Israel Bible™)
image: https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/jethro-moses.jpg
Jethro with his son-in-law, Moses. The Druze tradition holds that they are descended from Jethro. (James Tissot, 1900/Wikimedia Commons)
The deadly attack last week on the Temple Mount pitted Israeli Druze against Muslims, tightening an prophesied alliance with Israel that has Biblical roots leading back to the Druze patriarch Jethro. The fulfillment of their role as brothers-in-arms with the Jews precipitates the end-of-days war against Amalek.
On Friday, two Druze men serving in the Israel Police, 30-year-old Haiel Sitawe and 22-year-old Kamil Shnaan, were murdered by Palestinian terrorists on the Temple Mount while protecting the Jewish state. Their sacrifice was a clear fulfillment of Balaam’s prophecy, which foretells that the Druze and Jews will fight together against their enemy, Amalek.
image: https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/druze-cops.png
Master Sgt. Kamil Shnaan, left, and Master Sgt. Haiel Sitawe, right. (Israel Police)
The Druze are an ethnoreligious group native to the Middle East, today comprising a population of nearly one million throughout Syria, Lebanon and Israel. Israel’s Druze population is well-known for its loyalty to the Jewish state; unlike Israeli or Christian Arabs, they are drafted into the IDF. Though the Druze faith originally developed out of Ismaili Islam, Druze are not considered Muslim.
The Druze connection to the Jewish people dates back to Moses and Mount Sinai with Jethro, father-in-law of Moses, from whom the Druze have a strong tradition that they are descended.
Indeed, Rabbi Shlomo Yitzchaki, a French medieval commentator on the Bible known by the acronym Rashi, taught that the Druze have an inheritance in the Land of Israel, based on a verse in Numbers describing the farewell between Moses and his father-in-law.
And it shall be, if thou go with us, yea, it shall be, that what good soever Hashem shall do unto us, the same will we do unto thee.’ Numbers 10:32
Rashi explained that the ‘good’ was a portion of the most fertile land near Jericho.
This Biblical bond between the Sons of Jacob and the Sons of Jethro, also known as the tribe of Kenite, is described in Jewish sources as the basis for a future end-of-days alliance. Yeranen Yaakov, a prominent geula (redemption) blogger, explained that the Sons of Jethro figure into the Messianic process through the prophecy of Balaam in Numbers.
And he looked on Amalek, and took up his parable, and said: Amalek was the first of the nations; but his end shall come to destruction. And he looked on the Kenite, and took up his parable, and said: Though firm be thy dwelling-place, and though thy nest be set in the rock. Numbers 24:20-21
Jethro was described as a Kenite in Judges, a tribe that lived near the Amalekites.
And the children of the Kenite, Moshe’s father-in-law, went up out of the city of palm-trees with the children of Yehuda… Judges 1:16
In a powerful precedent to the modern Druze-Jewish brotherhood, the Kenites in the Book of Judges joined with Yehuda in order to combat the Canaanite inhabitants of Israel.
image: https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/433-BIN-Subscribe-BiblicalProphecy-600WIDE-1.jpg
The 13th-century Spanish Biblical commentator Rabbi Moses ben Nahman, commonly known as Ramban, taught that Balaam’s words advised the Sons of Jethro that if they lived among the Jewish people, they too would be exiled but would return with the Jews. However, if they stayed among the Amalekites they would be destroyed along with the enemy.
The Jews are commanded to battle the Amalekites, their archetypal enemy, at any place and at any time. Rabbi Moses ben Maimon, a 12th-century Spanish Torah authority known as Rambam, taught that Balaam’s prophecy placed at least some of the Sons of Jethro, or the Druze, alongside the Jews in this Messianic battle.
image: https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/enkin-928x1024.jpg
Rabbi Ari Enkin (Courtesy)
Rabbi Ari Enkin, the rabbinic director of United With Israel, is a strong believer in this close spiritual brotherhood between Jews and Druze, whom he believes are the true descendants of Jethro. Rabbi Enkin, who has warm relations with many Druze leaders, frequently teaches Torah to Druze students.
“We are obligated to love the Druze, who have so much to lose and are being ostracized for  loving Israel,” Rabbi Enkin told Breaking Israel News. “They believe in one God, the God of Abraham, and accept the Noahide Laws. They have a place with us in Israel and a place in olam haba (the world to come).”
Rabbi Enkin cited a Halachic (Torah law) ruling by Rabbi Ovadia Yosef which states Jews are required to say prayers for Druze that fell defending the state of Israel. The commandment was fulfilled this week in a rare and poignant way when a group of Jews was enabled to pray on the Temple Mount after the Islamic Waqf guards who prevent Jewish prayer boycotted the Mount in protest of security measures. The Jewish worshipers took the opportunity to say Kaddish (the prayer for the dead) at the spot on the Temple Mount where one of the Druze police officers was killed.
As this Biblical blood bond between Jews and Druze deepens, the tensions between Muslims and Druze grow. Muslims threw stun grenades in two separate attacks this week targeting Druze mosques in the hometown of one of the murdered policemen.
Read more at https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/91721/temple-mount-attack-precursor-druze-end-days-role-battling-amalek/#LOH2oTv3S7KL3URG.99
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sun 16 Jul 2017, 10:46 pm

Location of Ancient Tabernacle in Shiloh Close to Discovery as Ritual Chalice Unearthed
By JNS July 16, 2017 , 7:30 am
0Share 0Email 0Share
“And the whole congregation of Bnei Yisrael assembled themselves together at Shiloh, and set up the tent of meeting there; and the land was subdued before them.” Joshua 18:1 (The Israel Bible™)

Some of the jugs unearthed at the site of the ancient Jewish city Shiloh. (Shiloh Association)
Ten ancient jugs unearthed at the Samaria site of the ancient city of Shiloh could lead researchers to new discoveries about the Jewish tabernacle that existed there before the First Temple was built in Jerusalem.

The jugs, only some of which were broken, date to the time when the Jewish people first entered the land of Israel. The vessels were unearthed approximately half a meter (20 inches) underground in a large room that is part of an ongoing archaeological excavation. The Bible attributes the tabernacle at Shiloh to the time of the High Priest Eli and the Prophet Samuel.

In recent years, the Archaeological Unit of Israel’s Civil Administration has been excavating together with the Shiloh Association. The goal of the work is to locate the southern wall of ancient Shiloh.

The newly discovered jugs indicate that in ancient times, the area was vacated abruptly, with residents not having enough time to collect and pack up their belongings. Among the jugs, the archaeologists also found a goblet known as a kobaat, a type of ritual chalice. The discovery of the kobaat ties in with the stone altar that was unearthed in the area a few years ago, and could indicate that researchers are closing in on the precise location of the Shiloh tabernacle.

Hanina Hizami, coordination officer for archaeology at the Civil Administration, said, “This is a very exciting find. The destruction could have been caused by the Philistine invasion and the fire that raged [at Shiloh].”
https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/91549/ancient-jugs-unearthed-shiloh-reveal-precise-location-tabernacle/?
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sun 16 Jul 2017, 5:29 pm

Jerusalem Comes Off the Table With Advance of “United Jerusalem Bill”
By Abra Forman July 16, 2017 , 11:49 am
“And they that shall be of thee shall build the old waste places, thou shalt raise up the foundations of many generations; and thou shalt be called the repairer of the breach, the restorer of paths to dwell in.” Isaiah 58:12 (The Israel Bible™)
image: https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/jerusalem-pan.jpg
A panorama view of Jerusalem. (Shutterstock)
Legislation preventing the division of Jerusalem in a possible peace deal is advancing through the Knesset, making it increasingly unlikely that the holy city will become a Palestinian capital in the future.
Nicknamed the “United Jerusalem Bill”, the bill was approved on Sunday morning by the Ministerial Committee for Legislation, allowing it to continue through to the Knesset floor.
First proposed by Education Minister Naftali Bennett (Jewish Home), the bill places a large legal stumbling block before any parties hoping to split Jerusalem into separate Israeli and Palestinian territories in pursuit of a peace deal.
If the bill is passed, a supermajority, or three-fourths, of Knesset members will be required to approve any negotiations calling for Jerusalem’s division, rather than the usual majority. Gaining the approval of three-fourths of the Knesset would be a difficult task.
image: https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/150-JerusalemCovenant4-600WIDE.jpg
Bennett has said that the move would make clear, before the start of any diplomatic process, that Jerusalem “will never be divided under any circumstance.”
“Unity around the United Jerusalem Bill will strengthen our status in the world and prevent future pressure on Israel,” he said on Sunday in response to the Committee’s decision.

The Palestinians have long demanded sovereignty over the holy sites of Jerusalem, including the Old City, the Temple Mount and the Mount of Olives, as a starting point for negotiations.

Lately, the Arab world has enlisted the help of international bodies such as the United Nations in its attempt to deny and delegitimize the Jewish claim to Jerusalem, which extends to Biblical times.

The land shall not be sold for ever: for the land is mine, for ye are strangers and sojourners with me. Leviticus 25:23
As clearly as it is stated in the Bible, there remain many who do not accept God’s word as pertains to Israel and Jerusalem.
Read more at https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/91579/new-bill-takes-jerusalem-off-negotiating-table/#lzy4RKUE5kVpMPWL.99

White House Strongly Defends Israel After Temple Mount Killings
By Adam Eliyahu Berkowitz July 15, 2017 , 11:43 pm
“And it shall come to pass in that day that I will make Yerushalayim a stone of burden for all the peoples; all that burden themselves with it shall be sore wounded; and all the nations of the earth shall be gathered together against it.” (Zecariah 12:3)g
image: https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/Temple-mount.jpg
Police surround body of terrorist on Temple Mount (YouTube)
The world’s reaction was mixed after three armed Palestinians murdered two Druze Israeli policemen on the Temple Mount on Friday, with some countries and leaders decrying the violence while others chose to condemn Israel for closing the compound as a security measure.

At around 7 AM on Friday, three Palestinian terrorists finished their prayers in the mosque on the Temple Mount, exited the compound and opened fire on passersby, killing two Druze Israeli policemen and injuring a medic moderately. The terrorists ran back into the Temple Mount, closely pursued by Israeli police stationed at the Lion’s Gate. A firefight ensued, and all three terrorists were killed.
The Secretary-General of the United Nations Antonio Guterres warned that Israel and the Palestinians should refrain from further violence, while praising the PA President for condemning the attack.
“All must act responsibly to avoid escalation,” he said in a statement delivered by his spokesperson. “The thoughts and prayers of the Secretary-General are with the families of the victims, and he wishes a speedy recovery to the injured.”
The White House issued a statement in full support of Israel.
“The people of the United States strongly condemns the terror attack,” the White House statement said. “There must be zero tolerance for terrorism. It is incompatible for achieving peace and we must condemn it in the strongest terms, defeat it and eradicate it. The attack forced the government of Israel to temporarily close the Temple Mount/Haram al Sharif to conduct its investigation.”
Read more at https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/91539/world-reaction-deadly-attack-mixed-israel-reopens-temple-mount/#pXSpePtyb0EpmMiu.99

Exploring the Importance of Israel in the Bible
By Tuly Weisz July 12, 2017 , 8:00 am
It is no secret that the Jewish State is constantly misrepresented by the mainstream media. As such, I am proud, excited, and grateful for this inaugural column to provide Newsmax readers with an “Inside Israel” perspective.

By way of introduction, my family moved to Israel six years ago from the United States. I was the rabbi of a synagogue in Columbus, Ohio, and loved the sense of fulfillment my position offered. In addition to pastoring families and offering religious guidance, I had taken over for my grandfather who served the same congregation for close to half a century. For me, the rabbinate wasn’t just a job, but a deeply personal calling.

Each day, I began my routine with a morning bible study where I went page by page through the Scriptures. After years of studying the Torah, a pattern jumped out at me, that for some reason, I had never noticed before: on nearly every page, the Bible speaks about the Land of Israel as the eternal homeland of the Jewish people.
I started underlining, flagging and highlighting all the references to Israel and even typed up all the verses into a spreadsheet. I discussed my “aha” moment with my wife, Abby, and we came to a life-changing conclusion. If we were dedicated to teaching others about the word of God, we would have to lead by example. So in 2011, we moved to Israel in order to raise our children in the land of our forefathers.

One of the verses I had come across was Deuteronomy 11:12, “It is a land the Lord your God cares for; the eyes of the Lord your God are continually upon it from the beginning of the year to the end of the year.” After moving halfway across the world from our family, friends, and congregants, I started an email newsletter called “Israel365” to share a daily devotional message about the land with people back home. Friends started forwarding the email and many non-Jews began to subscribe, as well. Today, Israel365 goes out to nearly 300,000 subscribers, 365 days a year.
As an offshoot of Israel365, I hired more writers and editors and started “Breaking Israel News” to provide the “latest news from a biblical perspective,” as our tagline states. Thanks to God and to the growing number of pro-Israel Evangelical Christians around the globe, in just a few years since we launched in 2013, Breaking Israel News has become one of Israel’s leading English news sites reaching millions of readers each month.
Additionally, we started an online academy called “Yeshiva for the Nations,” so non-Jews can study Bible and other religious topics from scholars in Israel. We are also publishing our very own “The Israel Bible” which is the only Bible dedicated to honoring the Land, the People, and the God of Israel.

As a proudly Orthodox rabbi, I have assumed an unorthodox calling of teaching Christians about the Biblical significance of Israel. I’ve traded in a few hundred beloved Jewish congregants for thousands of digital Christian readers and have enjoyed developing many meaningful relationships with new friends, with whom I learned I had much in common.
It is no secret that Jewish-Christian relations have historically been plagued by hatred and persecution. Yet, I believe that one of the greatest miracles of the past century is the reversal of this cursed trend and the birth of a new spiritual alliance between Jews and Christians standing together on behalf of Israel.
Since I work closely with so many Christians around the world, I know that the news about Israel is usually not reported accurately. This column aims to play a small part in rectifying that situation. “Inside Israel” will provide a first-hand perspective on what life is really like in the Jewish State, and will offer an insider’s account of both the incredible privileges and the difficult challenges of living in the most spiritual but contested place on earth.
Shalom Newsmax readers and welcome to “Inside Israel.”
Reprinted with author’s permission from Newsmax
Read more at https://www.newsmax.com/RabbiTulyWeisz/israel-bible-christianity/2017/06/26/id/798296/#3BGflWSRy00JDgdi.99

Has the Wandering Jew Arrived?
By Dr. Phyllis Chesler July 9, 2017 , 9:00 am
At a recent Erev Shabbat table sat a gentleman from times gone by. He was soft-spoken, courtly, and wore his pants hoisted high and held up by suspenders; clearly, a European who had personally endured horrors in the last century.

Indeed, he had personally survived the Holocaust in Poland. Therefore, I could not immediately understand why he now attends a very left-wing synagogue—but, totally incomprehensible, was his unexpected and rather passionate defense of Poland and of the Poles. He argued on their behalf as if his very life still depended upon it.

“There were good Poles, Poles who risked death to save Jewish lives–and Poland gave up fewer of its Jews than any other country in Europe…”

I do not know if this is true but what interested me more was his intense, outsized emotion.  Had he personally been saved by Poles? Or, like those who revised Anne Frank’s words, does he so desperately need to believe that most people are, at heart, “good;” that only by hewing to this belief will he be able to work with the “good” people to stave off future genocides and to keep his sanity intact?  Although there were certainly some righteous Poles, does he not remember how many Poles were paid to hide Jews, and who then turned them in when the money ran out?

I wondered: Had this Polish Jew read Anna Bikont’s recent book about the horrendous 1941 Polish massacre of local, Polish Jews in Yedwabne, The Crime and the Silence? Did he know of the 1946 post World War Two pogrom in Kielce? Was he at all aware of the role that the Polish Catholic Church had played in stirring up Jew-hatred in rural areas before the Nazis goose-stepped in? Did he understand the extent to which some Poles have knowingly, proudly, destroyed Jewish cemeteries and treasured synagogues, used headstones to pave streets–or flooded them so that they now exist under lakes, simply built right over them?

image: https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/BIN-OpEd-Experts-300x2501.png
Had he contemplated the meaning of the odd, and oddly grotesque, contemporary sentimental Polish longing for its missing Jews, their studying Yiddish, selling much beloved little Hasidic puppets and figurines, some of which, according to Tuvia Tenenbom, require coins?

Coins, money? How diabolically clever.

Poland’s Jewish Defender continued: “Jews were invited into Poland and we lived there for 700 years.”

Our host, also a European, but a somewhat younger man, began yelling at him. I thought these two men, one quite fragile, the other quite portly, might come to blows.

And then I read Gefen’s reissue of Albert Londres’s 1930-1931 masterpiece, The Wandering Jew Has Arrived, in a new and wonderful translation by Helga Abraham.

Read it—and it will rip your heart right out. Perhaps I should send a copy to my Sabbath companion, the Holocaust survivor.

Londres was a poet-turned-journalist and a daring adventurer to warzones, revolutions, penal colonies, and the South American white slave trade. He may have created personal, investigative journalism. Born in 1884, Londres traveled from one end of Europe to the other and to the Middle East (including Palestine), South America, India, Africa, Central Asia (including Russia and Turkey), and China.

He writes beautifully; Londres is an elegant, literary, humorous, ironic, and an always devastating writer.

Oh, Londres’s Jews! He depicts them so endearingly, so tenderly, as he documents their long-suffering, European sojourn—and their dreamy God-intoxication.  The same religiosity that kept Jews alive also kept them frozen in place, and may have explained their refusal to leave for Palestine. Here he is on the Jews of England in 1929:

“Jews have never had a lot of room. Nations ration them land. Those Whitechapel children were jammed on top of one another like the dead in their distant cemeteries, whose tombstones jostle together so frighteningly…Whatever their numbers, when alive, they all had to find room in the ghetto and, when dead, they all had to lie in the cemetery. Neither one nor the other was ever enlarged. It was already an achievement to have been granted a parcel of Christian soil…If anyone were to suggest that they leave England, return to the East–that is, immigrate to Palestine–they would answer: ‘We are English!’ Yet, in their imaginations, the ancient Hebrew soil is always soft under their feet.”

In Eastern Europe, the picture turns darker and much colder. Pogroms, house burnings, Torah defiling, hacking, stabbing, rape, send Jews from Moravia, Little Poland, and Russia, to Ruthenia, Lithuania, Ukraine, Bessarabia, Transylvania, etc.

Londres visits Jews who live, quite literally, in mud, in sewers, underground, on mountain precipices; the cold is unimaginable. Many barely survive on too little food. They study Torah. They celebrate the Sabbath.

“The Ruthenians stand around their homes. Not for them the vagabond’s bundle or the pilgrim’s staff. Rooted, they grow above their roots. The Jews have their roots in their heads. These roots escape from the mane of hair under the hats and bonnets. Is this why they hang on to heaven rather than to earth?”
image: https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/491-PlantTree-RootSource-NoMonth-600WIDE.jpg
Eastern European Jews are plagued by tax collectors, Armies that wish to conscript their sons, rowdy neighbors who terrorize and humiliate them and who confiscate their possessions. And then:

“The rabid do not bite everyone. Their teeth dig only into Jews. The sight of a caftan, a beard and sidelocks electrify them. A pogrom is like a forest fire…the first tree that goes up in smoke sets all the others alight. In one stroke, this pogrom (1881-1882) spread across twenty-eight provinces of Old Russia. Then we come to 1903, to the first pogrom that bears a name: the Kishinev pogrom (Bessarabia). Then 1905. Then the great pogrom of 1918-1920 in Ukraine and Eastern Galicia. Then, December 1927 in Romania…More than one hundred fifty thousand killed. More than three hundred thousand wounded. More than one million beaten and pillaged, just in Ukraine and Galicia in 1918-1919.”

Londres refers to this as “specter, barring our way. He roams over Transylvania, over Bessarabia, over Ukraine. Without him, we would not understand the worried gaze of the Jews from this part of Europe, their fearful comportment, their bent backs, their love of dead-end alleys, nor why, nor their fugitive, vigilant curiosity. At the slightest occurrence, they react like a criminal who hears a knock on the door. Indeed, all of them, in these countries, feel they are guilty of a crime: that of being Jewish.

The specter is called a pogrom.”

Londres interviews assimilated Jews and Zionist pioneers, followers of Herzl, who are trying to persuade European Jews to get out of town before it’s too late.  One Zionist says:

“‘I have to come to show these things to the young. Israel has created a miracle, a miracle that can be seen and touched. I am one of the voices of this miracle…Whoever put the idea of the Messiah into their heads?’ he asked. As though he had forgotten that he himself had once been a yeshiva student. ‘By dint of waiting for him, they will all end up slaughtered. They are like the inhabitants of Stromboli, waiting for the volcano to erupt!'”

Londres rushes to Palestine which he views as a “miracle.” The Jews have arrived with “fire in their souls.” He proclaims it a “revolution.” Gone are the side-locks, the beards, the caftans, the covered heads—and in their place are open collars, firm steps, no ceding of their place on the pavement. Torah students defend stores from Arab attacks. Jews pray and weep at the Kotel. Lawyers and doctors are everywhere—it is like cosmopolitan Warsaw but in the sun.

Carefully, in Haifa, in Hebron, Londres writes about the 1929 Arab massacre of Jews in these cities. He also interviews Ragheb al-Nashashibi, the Arab mayor of Jerusalem, who vows that there would be more bloodshed against the Jews once the British left Palestine. Londres responded:

“‘You can’t kill all the Jews. They number one hundred fifty thousand. It would take too long!’

‘No,’ he said in a very soft voice. ‘Just two days!’

‘Seventy-five thousand per day?’

‘No problem!'”

Londres ends this extraordinary book with a question and an answer.

“Has the Wandering Jew arrived?

Why not?”

In 1932, Londres died in a ship fire.

May this noble non-Jew rest in peace.
Reprinted with author’s permission from Israel National News
Read more at https://www.israelnationalnews.com/Articles/Article.aspx/20715#aAHlZLikwGTDTIT3.99
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top