Who is online?
In total there are 16 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 15 Guests :: 1 Bot

Admin

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 111 on Thu 12 Dec 2013, 2:28 am
Latest topics
» ISRAEL VIDEO'S
Today at 7:34 pm by Admin

»  BRITAIN NEWS AND ALERT's
Today at 7:17 pm by Admin

» THE CLARION PROJECT
Today at 7:05 pm by Admin

» HEAVEN LETTERS
Today at 6:38 pm by Admin

» Daily Disciples
Today at 6:35 pm by Admin

» WORLD ISRAEL NEWS
Today at 2:11 am by Admin

» ENDTIME HEADLINES
Today at 1:37 am by Admin

» ISRAEL BREAKING NEWS
Yesterday at 11:36 pm by Admin

» FRANCIS FRANGIPANE MINISTRIES
Yesterday at 11:35 pm by Admin

» R.D SOUZA Saved by faith
Yesterday at 11:33 pm by Admin

» Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY.
Yesterday at 11:28 pm by Admin

» THE MASTERS LIST Dean W. Masters
Yesterday at 11:26 pm by Admin

» NUGGET Today's Devotional
Yesterday at 11:23 pm by Admin

» Mrs. P's Haven of Refuge Inspirational
Yesterday at 11:22 pm by Admin

» GOSPEL FROM ASIA
Yesterday at 11:21 pm by Admin

» My Manna
Yesterday at 11:20 pm by Admin

» BRITAIN FIRST TAKING OUR COUNTRY BACK
Yesterday at 10:12 pm by Admin

»  Lord Rothschild Feared Dead After Plane Crash In Buckinghamshire
Fri 17 Nov 2017, 10:34 pm by Admin

» +Dev+ Michael D. Inman
Fri 17 Nov 2017, 7:55 pm by Admin

» Meditation Chip Brogden
Fri 17 Nov 2017, 7:51 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

GOSPEL FROM ASIA

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: GOSPEL FROM ASIA

Post  Admin Yesterday at 11:21 pm

"Gospel from India"

​"The word of God is living and active and sharper than any two-edged sword." Hebrews 4:12.

I love what the King James Bible says about the word “living.”

It says the Word of God is “quick.”

For centuries, when a woman was pregnant, the quickening was the first time the woman felt her baby move within her.

It was a great reassurance because she knew her baby was alive.
It was a sign of life.
So when the Bible says the Word of God is quick, it means it is living.

It also says here that the Word of God is “active.”

That means powerful! There is no book like it.
There is great power within the living Word of God to point us to the ultimate Word of God, Jesus Christ.

And finally, the Word of God is sharper than any “two-edged sword.”
Interesting choice of words, and there is a double meaning.

Do you know the first weapon Jesus used when He was tempted by the devil in the wilderness?
It was the written Word of God.

It was His offensive weapon in battling the evil one and rejecting those temptations that were being thrown at Him in the wilderness.

It’s also an offensive weapon in spiritual warfare.

God’s Word is telling us that Scripture is like a scalpel in the hands of a great physician.

That Great Physician is Jesus, and He can separate the inner parts of the body to see where there is a problem, see where there is disease, and in the process, is able to discern what’s really going on inside.

Now, that’s a real gift.
It’s the victorious Christian life – the Great Physician, Jesus, using His scalpel to free us of the disease and poison of sin.

Wow!
What a gift!

Posted by: "Gospel from India"
He's waiting!

​"A friend loves at all times." Proverbs 17:17.

You are having a problem or even a crisis.

There are people who could help you.
You surely would like to talk with them.

You reach for the phone and then your hand stops in mid-air.

No, you tell yourself-
I really can't bother them.

So, instead of getting the advice and comfort of a friend-
- you continue to deal with your issue all alone.

We have lots of reasons for ignoring the potential comfort of friends.
Maybe you are afraid they will think your issues are silly.

Perhaps you haven't spoken to that old friend since you were going to college together - ten years ago.

Maybe you've had a spat.
Or perhaps you fear they would be insulted that you would even think about bothering them.

Okay, let me ask you a question.

If that person were to call you up and ask for your advice, would you help your friend?
Of course you would.

In fact, you would probably go to extraordinary lengths to help.
Most everyone likes being asked for advice or assistance.
It makes them feel important and valued.

So why not show them that same respect and give them the opportunity to serve?

Whether you have a friend to call or not-
- there is always someone you can reach out to for help.

You don't even have to pick up the phone.

His name is Jesus.
And you can connect to His line any time through prayer.

He's waiting!
Why don't you give Him a call?
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://worldwidechristians.6forum.info

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Fri 17 Nov 2017, 7:45 pm

"Gospel from India"
Don’t you love it?

"...It is not those who are healthy who need a physician, but those who are sick." Matthew 9:12.

One of the things I love most about Jesus is His love for all people, even those people many religious folks don’t want to be around.

One of those people was His disciple Matthew.
He later became one of Jesus’ biographers.

But after Jesus reached out to him and asked him to join His team-
Matthew was so excited he threw a party for all his wild and notorious friends, just to meet Jesus.

And they all had a great time.

But the religious crowd was appalled.
They thought, “If Jesus is supposed to be a man of God, why would He run with such a rough crowd?”

Jesus responded, “It’s not the healthy who need a doctor. I came for those who know they’re sinners and need help – not for those who think they’re righteous.”

Don’t you love it?

You may be one of those folks like Matthew, and if you are-
I hope you’ll remember that Jesus loves you!​​
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Fri 10 Nov 2017, 1:18 am

"Gospel from India"
Double-death!

“For God so loved the world that He gave His one and only Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life.” John 3:16.
The Gospel is incredibly good news that follows bad news.
The Gospel tells us that we are all sinners-- separated from God because of that sin.
God is very clear that we will face judgement for our sins, a “double-death.”
In other words, we will die both a physical death and a spiritual death which the Bible tells us means a permanent eternal separation from God.
Jesus calls this Hell, and there can be no worse news.
But the Gospel is good news that follows bad.
It’s that God loves you and me so much that He sent His Son, Jesus, to pay the penalty for our sins.
Jesus died in our place so that if we acknowledge our sins, confess and repent, He forgives us.
He cleanses us of sin.
He makes us right with God, and because Jesus rose from the dead and conquered death-- Jesus gives us that same victory as well.
Even though our bodies will one day give out and die-- we can be confident that our souls will live forever with the Lord.
And one day, when He returns for His Church, He will give us a resurrected body like His.
This is the Gospel! There is no better news in all of history.
Have you embraced the Gospel in your life?
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Wed 08 Nov 2017, 10:54 pm

"Gospel from India"
Unforgiveable sin

“Truly I tell you, people can be forgiven all their sins and every slander they utter, but whoever blasphemes against the Holy Spirit will never be forgiven; they are guilty of an eternal sin.” Mark 3: 28- 29.
When Jesus died on the cross-He paid the penalty for all our sins.
That means there’s no baggage and no regret too big to leave at the cross. There’s no sin too big for Christ’s forgiveness.
So what does Jesus mean when talking about “an unforgiveable sin?” Is there really an unforgiveable sin?
If this topic is making you nervous-- let me put your mind at ease.
If you’re skimming through your list of sins and wondering about an “unforgiveable sin,” you can stop worrying.
When you acknowledge your own sinfulness and recognize your need for a Saviour-- you’ll never come close to what Jesus says is the unforgiveable sin: Blasphemy of the Holy Spirit.
What exactly is blasphemy against the Holy Spirit?
It’s an attitude whereby a person is so blind to their own sins that they only see the sins of others.
It’s when a person doesn’t see a need for a Saviour to forgive them of their sins.
Someone who rejects Jesus as God’s Son. That person is headed towards the unforgiveable sin.
If they die with that mindset, they will never be forgiven.
In Jesus’ day, many religious leaders fell into this category.
If this sounds like you-- it’s time for some serious self-reflection.
Don’t let your self-righteous pride keep you from recognizing that we are all sinners seriously in need of a forgiving Saviour-Jesus Christ.​​
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Tue 31 Oct 2017, 10:40 pm

"Gospel from India"
Rock bottom!

“Where can I go from your Spirit? Where can I flee from your presence? If I go up to the heavens, you are there; if I make my bed in the depths, you are there.” Psalm 139:7-8.
There’s an old cliché that says-“There are no atheists in foxholes.”
In other words, when the battle rages and the bullets fly, people tend to pray. There’s just something about realizing that you’re out of options and in need of divine intervention.
Jonah experienced this kind of moment as the sailors tossed him overboard into the rough and stormy sea. Jonah didn’t like the idea of preaching in the dangerous city of Nineveh, so he ran.
That was Jonah’s first mistake. Thankfully, even when we run from God, God never stops pursuing us.
When we run FROM God, we will continue running INTO God. As Jonah ran, he stumbled into one problem after another.
Some of those problems impacted his own life, while other problems spilled over into the lives of others. Think of all the sailors on the ship in the storm.)
In running FROM God-God kept showing up.
Sometimes it takes hitting rock bottom!
It took Jonah being tossed into the sea and facing eminent death before he asked God for help. It didn’t have to be this way for Jonah, and it doesn’t have to be this way for us. However, for so many of us, it often takes hitting rock bottom before we turn back to God.
Are you running from God? What problems in your life and in the lives of others are the result of running? Thankfully, no matter how far or how fast we run, we can never out run God.
His arms are too long for us to escape His reach. He is always ready and waiting to welcome us home.​​
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sun 29 Oct 2017, 1:28 pm

"Gospel from India"
I most admire!

Think of a person you admire and whose life you’d like to model.
Is this person a great athlete? Is he or she an extraordinarily gifted artist or entertainer?
Maybe this is someone with an incredibly analytical mind or great self-discipline. Maybe it’s a parent or coach, teacher or mentor.
For me, the person I most long to be like is Jesus and here’s why: No one has ever been more devoted to God’s will while being so loving and loved by sinners.
All throughout history, there have been very dedicated “religious” people.
They do all the right things and appear to obey all the rules, but they are often resented by those on the outside, the non-religious, the “sinners.”
Then there are those professing to be Christians who affirm the sins of others mistakenly thinking this is love. This however, is the antithesis of Christ’s attitude toward sin.
Jesus hated sin, and yet what makes Him so extraordinary is His incredible love for sinners.
Time and time again we see broken, hurting, and flawed people drawn to Jesus. That’s the difference.
Jesus was never the ruling, powerful, Messiah the religious leaders expected. Instead of leading from a position of power, Jesus lead by loving and serving.
Jesus’ purpose was not to condemn or reject, but to freely offer His sacrificial love. This is the Jesus that I follow.
This is the person I most admire!It’s His life I want to emulate.
Jesus, who never weakened the truth, but loved without condition in spite of our shortcomings. So who do you admire the most?
Maybe it’s time to consider getting to know Jesus.​​
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Fri 20 Oct 2017, 9:35 pm

"Gospel from India"

Gospel

“All this I (Jesus) have spoken while still with you. But the Advocate, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, will teach you all things and will remind you of everything I have said to you.” John 14: 26.

No matter how long we listen to personal stories of life change and regularly attend church-– the Gospel of Jesus Christ eventually requires a personal, individual response.
What is the Gospel?
It means the “good news” and it is the central message of the Scriptures. It’s the story of Jesus. The Gospel is that Christ, the Son of God, died for our sins on the cross. He rose from the dead to conquer sin and death and to give us eternal life.
Jesus came to offer us a relationship with Him, no matter our past sins and failures. That is the Gospel.
And the Gospel ALWAYS calls for a response.
What’s your response?
It means recognizing your sins and short comings in comparison to Christ. It’s acknowledging your need for a Saviour.
It means responding in repentant faith by recognizing that Christ is the only way to be saved from the penalty of your sin, which is death. It means believing that when Christ rose from the dead, He conquered sin and death and offers eternal life.
If you have never responded to the Gospel, you can today.
It begins with repentant faith and complete surrender – by giving your life totally into Christ’s hands. It means choosing to follow Him.
How do we follow Christ?
That’s where the Scriptures come into play. The written Word of God is our guide to believing in and following Christ.
It’s the timeless message of redemption, forgiveness and love.It’s the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
So have you responded in faith? Are you ready to respond today?​​
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Wed 18 Oct 2017, 11:01 pm

"Gospel from India"
​​ Dependency?

​"One of the men lying there had been sick for thirty-eight years. When Jesus saw him and knew he had been ill for a long time, he asked him, 'Would you like to get well?" 'I can't sir,' the sick man said. 'For I have no one to put me into the pool when the water bubbles up. Someone else always gets there ahead of me.' Jesus told him, "Stand up, pick up your mat, and walk!" Instantly, the man was healed! He rolled up his sleeping mat and began walking." John 5:5-9.

Picture this scene:

An old man is lying beside the healing pools of Bethesda.
He had been sick and paralyzed for 38 years.

Jesus walks by and says to him, “Do you wish to get well?”

Now come on, could there be a dumber question than that?
I mean, for 38 years, people have been carrying him on his mat, laying him there by the pool, hoping he would be healed.

Then Jesus comes up and asks him if he wants to get well! Why in the world would He ask a question like that?

Well, it’s brilliant insight about human nature.
Jesus asks this question because He knew for 38 years this man had been totally dependent on others.

He lived a life of dependency.

And if he is made well, he’s going to have to start showing initiative and taking personal responsibility for himself.
And that’s why He asks this man, “Do you want to get well?”

Jesus could completely change this man’s life.

Dependency on anything is incredibly addictive.
So, how does this man answer Jesus’ question?

With classic victimization mindset, he blames someone else!
He says he can’t get there because nobody will help him get in the pool.

Because of his disability, he is blaming others and seeing himself as a victim.

Jesus said, “Stand up, pick up your mat, and walk!”

Do you see what is happening?

First, Jesus says, “Stand up.”
It took a lot of faith to stand up, when he’s been trapped in that paralyzed body.
But the man got up.

Then Jesus said, “Pick up your mat.”
He had to take personal responsibility.

He couldn’t depend on others carrying him anymore.
And the man picked up his pallet.

And then Jesus said, “Walk.”
In other words, it was a command for him to leave this life where he had been totally dependent on others.

So he began to walk!
He left that old life where he had been so incapacitated for all those years to live a new life because of the supernatural healing power of Jesus.

Are you caught in the trap of ​​dependency?

Look to Jesus.
Through faith, He will give you the power that can change your life.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sat 14 Oct 2017, 10:23 pm

"Gospel from India

God in Christ!​​

"The word of God is living and active and sharper than any two-edged sword." Hebrews 4:12.
Every single new vehicle has one.
It’s found in the glove compartment of your new car.

It’s an owner’s manual and if you thumb through it, you’ll see everything you need to know about how to care for your vehicle, how to read all the signs on the dashboard, what warning signals mean, and how to use your entertainment or info system.

It’s all right there in the owner’s manual.

But here’s what is amazing about these owner’s manuals:
Hardly anyone ever reads them.
In fact, I bet some of you reading this haven’t looked at the owner’s manual one time!

Human lives are a lot more complex than any automobile.
And God, who is our Designer, has given us an owner’s manual.

It’s called the Bible-
​T​he Word of God.

Yet, for most people, this owner’s manual is also never read.
Inside this manual is our make and design, and all we need to know to live our life to the fullest.

Here’s what is really sad.
This wonderful owner’s manual, this written Word of God, has the power to transform lives.

It points us to the One who transforms.

His name is Jesus, the ultimate Word of God.
We are directly dependent on this Word to have the perfect picture of Jesus.

In other words-
- we don’t worship our owner’s manual.

We worship our Maker and Creator, ​​God in Christ!​​

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sat 30 Sep 2017, 2:43 pm

"Gospel from India"
That’s it​!​​

"To give His people the knowledge of salvation by the forgiveness of their sins..." Luke 1:77.

If you’re not a Christian, but you’ve been around Christians, you’ve probably heard the term “gospel.”

But, you might ask, what does it mean?

Some people, even some Christians, think it’s just the first four books of the New Testament – often referred to as The Gospels.
Well, it’s so much more than that.

The gospel is the singularly most important communication of God to man.
In Jesus, who is God the Son, we have the revelation of God’s love and sacrifice that saves us from God’s righteous judgment upon sinners.

So, what does that really mean to you?
It means God loves you.
He has a purpose for your life.
He wants you to have a meaningful life.

Unfortunately, we have a problem personally experiencing God’s love-
- because we’re separated from God due to the sin in our lives.

“Sin” is missing the mark of God’s best for our life.
It’s living life our way versus God’s way.

The solution is Jesus.
He died for our sins.
He rose from the dead, proving He is God.
He is the way, the ONLY way, to God.

This calls for a decision to believe Jesus is who He says He is, and to trust Christ alone for salvation and abundant life.
​​
That’s it​!​
That’s the gospel.

Do you believe it?
The gospel is the good news of salvation.

I hope you’ll believe it and receive it.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sun 24 Sep 2017, 11:59 pm

: "Gospel from India"
​​ It is awesome!

​"Teacher, which is the greatest commandment in the Law?" Jesus replied: 'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind. This is the first and greatest commandment.'" Matthew 22:36-37.

Do you love God more than anyone or anything?
Do you love God more today than a year ago?
Do you love Him less?
Do you love Him about the same?
Do you love Christ just as much as you loved Him when you first came to know Him?

Nothing is more important than us loving the Lord with all of our being.

So, what does that have to do with ​why​ we love God?
Well, the first thing to realize is that God loves you!

God loves you more than anyone on this earth loves you, more than anyone ever will.
In fact, 1 John 4:19 says, “We love, because He first loved us.”

We love God because He loved us first!
And that, my friends, is why we love Him.

In a nutshell, this is Christianity.
We love God and love others, but we can only do this when we understand that He loved us first.

We don’t naturally love God most.
We don’t naturally love others like we do ourselves.

We’re all wrapped up in ourselves, our lives, our agendas, and our priorities, yet God keeps loving us.
His love never changes.

It amazes me every time I think about the fact that God loved us before we loved Him.

And through Jesus Christ and what He did for us on the cross-
- we can finally understand that the way to know God is to know Jesus.

Then we receive the love of God personally.
Our lives are transformed and then we ​want​ to love God because we truly see that He first loved us!

Has that happened in your life?
I hope you won’t let another day go by without experiencing the love of God in Jesus Christ.

​​It is awesome, indeed!

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Mon 18 Sep 2017, 11:49 am

Gospel from Asiia
Resurgence

Many years ago, when I was a young boy, my mother taught me the importance of memorizing key Scriptures.

To this day, I can recall many of them, and the promises of God’s Word have sustained and guided me through the years.

I love the Bible.
I love how the Lord speaks to my soul as I begin my days reading passages of Scripture.
I love to preach its transforming truths in conventions and crusades.

That’s why it’s my fervent hope and prayer that we will have a resurgence of interest and esteem for God’s Word.

Any renewal or revival movement must have the Bible as the centerpiece-
- for “faith comes from hearing, and hearing through the word of Christ.” Romans 10:17.

God saves us from sin.
He does so as the truth of God’s Word is clearly proclaimed.

"Dear Father, may there be a widespread increase in desire and honour for Your Word, including in my life. May I commit it to memory and live by it daily. In Jesus’ Name, Amen."

Gospel from India"
Can’t be true?

"Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life, and I shall dwell in the house of the Lord forever." Psalm 23:6.
If you’re a follower of Jesus, if by faith you have turned from your sins and received His forgiveness, I have news for you.

God is after you.
He’s still pursuing you--wanting more of you.
Hungry to make sure you’re experiencing every blessing that His Son died and rose again to give you, for His glory.
It doesn’t matter how defeated or discouraged you are today.
He’s still after you.

All that matters is that you are His.
“My sheep hear my voice,” Jesus said, “and I know them, and they follow me.” John 10:27.

Is that you?
Following Him?
Not perfectly, of course, but following?
Sometimes stumbling, but still getting up?
And following?
And trying again?
And wanting to follow Him even better, even more?
Then God Himself is also following you.
He’s on your trail.
He’s after you.
Promising you that your best days are still ahead of you, no matter where you’ve been or what you’ve done.
Your greatest days of usefulness and service to God are still in the future, because “goodness” (defined as bounty and blessing) and “mercy” (loving kindness and favor) will be on your heels and hunting you down every second of the time.
Can’t be true, you say . . .

Too many failures.
“I’ve failed God too many times. No way am I on His first team anymore. I’ve blown it. I have areas in my life where I’ve never gotten victory. Even today I failed again. I’m on the shelf from here on out, and I know it.”
Too many years.
“It’s too late for me. Too much water under the bridge. It’s fine for those who came to Christ as kids or in college or whatever. But I showed up late to the party. The best I can do is just sneak into a back corner of heaven.”
Too many others.
“I don’t have any big-time gifts. I don’t have any great abilities. Other people have training and know what they’re doing. Not me. I’m just not that important. It might even be wrong for me to get in their way.”
Too many obstacles.
“I’ve got so many things going on in my life right now—work, family, health stuff, all of it—I don’t really have time. And I don’t see it changing anytime soon.”
Believe me, I’ve heard all these lies and dodges before.
They’re as old as time, because the enemy will do anything to convince you that God has lost the scent and given up on you.
But just you try staying hidden behind these shadowy half-truths.
Just you try imagining you’re out of sight, out of mind.
Just you try giving in to the unreality that your home and heart are off His grid, out of His hunting zone.
Following you “all the days” of your life-- not to rip into you,
- but to restore you and refresh you, to overwhelm all of life’s badness with His “goodness.”
"Lord God, I believe Your Word, even when I doubt myself. I believe what You have done to claim me as Your own, even when I too often resist You and choose my own way. Thank You for loving me enough to want me experiencing the full blessing of relationship with You. And thank You for relentlessly pursuing me until I’m actively living in it. In Jesus’ Name,
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Tue 12 Sep 2017, 9:31 pm

"Gospel from India"
​The way

​"Jesus answered, 'I am ​​the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.'" 1. John 14:6.

Stanley Jones tells of a missionary who got lost in an African jungle, nothing around him but bush and a few cleared places.

He found a native hut and asked the native if he could get him out.

The native said he could.

"All right," said the missionary, "show me the way."

The native said, "Walk," so they walked and hacked their way through unmarked jungle for more than an hour.

The missionary got worried. "Are you quite sure this is the way? Where is the path?"

The native said, "Bwana, in this place there is no path. I am the path."

When it comes to finding the way to God-
- there are various religions in the world today all claiming to have a corner on the truth and to be "the path" to God.

There are also vast numbers of people who believe that the way to God and the path to Heaven are through good works.

Or at least, they reason (as I did in youthful days), "If I do more good things than I do bad things, my good deeds will outweigh my bad deeds, and that will get me into Heaven."

According to God's Word, the Bible, this belief is also doomed for failure.
As the Bible says, "For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest ​anyone should boast." Ephesians 2:8-9.

It is true that Christ makes the claim that He is the ​only​ path or way to God and to God's Heaven.

Again, the Bible says: "Nor is there salvation in any other, for there is no other name (other than Jesus Christ) under heaven given among men by which we must be saved." Acts 4:12.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sat 09 Sep 2017, 2:33 pm

Gospel from India
Guilty?

How can we say that the Lord has declared us “not guilty” of our sin?

The first thing we have to understand is that this act was completely God’s doing.
We can do absolutely nothing to remove the stain of our own sin.
It is for this reason that the Father sent His Son into the world.

The one satisfactory payment for sin is death​.
God wanted to spare us that punishment, He provided the only way out. ​Rom. 6:23​.

He gave the perfect sacrifice:
His son, Jesus Christ​. ​ Rom. 5:8.

What did this loving act accomplish?

It enabled us to approach almighty God as clean, pure, and holy men and women.

Our purity is not related to anything we ourselves have done​.
​​​I​t is due exclusively to the fact that we have been purified in Jesus’ blood.

That’s why we can say we have been “washed in the blood,” which is the only way the stain of sin can be removed.

When we come into a saving relationship with Jesus-
- the first thing to happen is that we are justified
-​ ​in other words, God declares us “not guilty.”

This means that as believers, we can stand in the presence of a perfect, holy God, because He now sees us as His own children.

Am I saying we’ll never sin?
No.

However, when we place our faith in Jesus Christ as Savio​u​r-
- the penalty for all of our sin—past, present, and future—has been paid, and we will never face God’s condemnation​.​ Rom. 8:1.

Thank your heavenly Father today-
- not only for forgiving your sin,
-​ ​but also for freeing you from the burden of ​​guilt.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Mon 04 Sep 2017, 10:57 pm

"Gospel from India"
​​ Emptiness

​Have you accepted Christ as your Saviour?
If not, you will admit that deep down inside you is an ​​emptiness that needs to be filled.

Your heart yearns for peace and joy and forgiveness.
There is a void that the world cannot satisfy.

In the center of history, on a low hill in Palestine, a cross was erected—the cross of Christ, the Son of God.

By some wonderful miracle known only to God-
- all who look to the Lamb slain on the cross have life,
- not just the good, the respectable and the decent,
- but the vile, the despicable and the outcast.

A thief dying with Jesus looked believingly upon Him-
- and was assured of life everlasting.

The Bible says that Jesus “made peace through the blood of His cross,” and that by Christ, God reconciled “all things to Himself.” Colossians 1:20.

Give your life to Christ today.
"Dear Father God, please help me respond to Your call on and for my life, that I may be fully Yours and may grow into the relationship with You that Your heart desires for me. In Jesus’ Name, Amen."
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Fri 01 Sep 2017, 5:50 pm

"Gospel from India"
Heroism!​

"For one will hardly die for a righteous man; though perhaps for the good man someone would dare even to die. But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us." Romans 5:7-8.

The ultimate act of heroism is when a person gives his or her life for another person’s life, especially friends, comrades or family.

Yet, it’s one thing to die for your friends, your buddies, or your family members.

But Christ died for those who were killing Him, who murdered Him.
Christ died for those who were not with Him.
He died for all of us! It was our sin that killed Him.

Yet, sadly, most people think-
“If I can be good enough, that will make me a Christian.”

Romans 5:8 just flies in the face of that.

We can never live our lives “good enough” to become a Christian.
The fact is, while we are sinners, while we are ungodly, while we are helpless in overcoming our sinfulness, Christ died for our sins.

​A​re you willing to accept what Christ has done for you that-
- no matter how sinful,
- no matter how much out of the will of God you are,
- no matter how ungodly your life is,
- will you accept this gift of love that Christ died, paying the penalty for your sins?

He did that, you know?
He died in your place and mine.

He laid down His life, not just for His friends, but for all of us who nailed Him to the cross.
And that, my friends, is the greatest act of ​​heroism, and love, of all.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Fri 25 Aug 2017, 5:24 pm

"Gospel from India"
Imitate!

What difference does it make who Jesus is?
Why should we take Him seriously?

The way we answer these questions will deeply impact our belief system, mold our character, and influence our lifestyle.

They will also determine where we spend eternity.

Jesus identified Himself as the Son of God and stated that He and the Father are one.
In other words, whoever has seen Christ has seen the Father. John 10:30; 14:9.

Conversely, those of us who long to know God must draw near to Jesus.
He alone reveals the Father.

The Son of God was sent here to give His life as a ransom for many.

The purpose was to rescue us from slavery to sin and prepare us for our heavenly home, where we’ll spend eternity.

Notice that in describing His mission-
Jesus said He “did not come to be served, but to serve.” Matt. 20:28.

Those who belong to Him are to ​​imitate His life of service.

Jesus testified that He does exactly as the Father commands. John 14:31.

This, too, is an example for us.
His life of obedience shows us how to please God.

Jesus knew why He came-
- and He did what was asked in order to glorify His Father. John 17:1.

There’s a plan and purpose for every one of us as well-
- and we likewise glorify the Lord by our obedience.

Matthew 28:18 gives another reason to obey:
Since Jesus said, “All authority has been given to me in heaven and on earth,” we are to live in submission to Him.

Do you believe Jesus’ testimony?

If so, thank Him for the difference He has made in your life.
Then share with others how knowing Him has impacted you.

"Gospel from India"

Plan and purpose!
​What difference does it make who Jesus is?
Why should we take Him seriously?

The way we answer these questions will deeply impact our belief system, mold our character, and influence our lifestyle.

They will also determine where we spend eternity.Jesus identified Himself as the Son of God and stated that He and the Father are one.

In other words, whoever has seen Christ has seen the Father​.​ John 10:30; 14:9.
Conversely, those of us who long to know God must draw near to Jesus​.

He alone reveals the Father.The Son of God was sent here to give His life as a ransom for many.

The purpose was to rescue us from slavery to sin and prepare us for our heavenly home, where we’ll spend eternity.

Notice that in describing His mission-
Jesus said He “did not come to be served, but to serve​.​” Matt. 20:28.
Those who belong to Him are to imitate His life of service.Jesus testified that He does exactly as the Father commands​.​ John 14:31.
This, too, is an example for us.

His life of obedience shows us how to please God.
Jesus knew why He came, and He did what was asked in order to glorify His Father​.​ John 17:1.

There’s a ​​plan and purpose for every one of us as well, and we likewise glorify the Lord by our obedience.Matthew 28:18 gives another reason to obey:

​S​ince Jesus said, “All authority has been given to me in heaven and on earth,” we are to live in submission to Him.Do you believe Jesus’ testimony?

If so, thank Him for the difference He has made in your life.
Then share with others how knowing Him has impacted you.​​
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Fri 18 Aug 2017, 10:49 am

"Gospel from India"
Acceptable!

Sometimes teenagers decide on a course of action first and ask for input later.
And then, if the response is one they don’t want to hear, they often react negatively.

Believers can act the same way toward God.

One day a wealthy man came to Jesus and asked, “What shall I do to inherit eternal life?” Mark 10:17-22.

Having spent his days keeping the commandments, he wanted to know what else needed to be done to secure his position in heaven.

The man erroneously believed that eternal life could be earned.

Satan, the great deceiver, promotes the false idea that man can make himself acceptable in God’s eyes.

Many of us have fallen victim to the Devil’s lies and approach God on the basis of our conduct or performance.

Just like the rich man, we may have thought, God will accept me because I am doing the right things.
Or perhaps we have assumed that our good deeds outweigh any wrong we have done.

In thinking this way, we have established our own standard of acceptability and ignored God’s.
He says we all have a flesh nature bent away from Him, and nothing we do will pay for our sin debt.

Only faith in Jesus, who died in our place, makes us ​​acceptable to God.

Through the Saviour, we are forgiven of our sins and receive life everlasting.
Apart from Christ, we face eternal punishment.

The rich young man chose to walk away from Jesus.

How do you respond when the truth of Scripture conflicts with what you believe?
Do you embrace God’s standard or turn away to follow your own desires?​​

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Wed 16 Aug 2017, 9:48 pm

"Gospel from India

"​Guilty?

Think about how you feel when doing something you know you shouldn’t.
Most likely a stinging conscience makes you realize that you feel guilty.

What is guilt?

Perhaps you think of it as a nagging sense that the Lord is out to get you.
Or you might feel isolated from God or others because of some dark cloud of regret.

Obviously, there are different ways to interpret guilt; identifying exactly what it is will allow us to move ahead on the road to spiritual maturity.

When our behaviour is in conflict with guidance from the Spirit of God residing in us, we will experience an emotional response.

That’s all guilt is:
​E​motional pain caused by something we have done.

Put another way, guilt describes our taking responsibility for doing wrong, whether it be a thought, action, careless word, or something else.

While it is good to have this inner alarm, we have to guard against the inclination to wallow in shame.

At times we behave so badly that we’re completely overcome with remorse, and we refuse to let the waves of regret pass by.

We might punish ourselves by wading in those troubled waters for a while.

When these times come, we must remember that Jesus Christ has paid the debt for all our sin.

This means that He has already paid the price of our wrongdoing, and we have been found “not guilty.”
As our sin lies dead at the cross, so does our guilt.

While we must always take responsibility for our actions-
- we have the freedom in Christ to do so without the burden of unhealthy regret.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Mon 14 Aug 2017, 9:42 pm

Gospel from India
Access to God

The Lord “desires all men to be saved and to come to the knowledge of the truth.” 1 Tim. 2:4.

In other words-
God would like all of humanity to accept Christ as Saviour.

Today we will explore certain truths that the Father longs for His children to know.

Salvation.

It is the Holy Spirit’s job to convict us of our sinfulness and bring us to the knowledge that Jesus Christ died for our sin.

When we receive the Lord as our personal Saviour, we are reconciled to God and accorded full fellowship with Him.

This happens the moment salvation occurs.
Our sin debt is paid in full so we are free from guilt.

Also, we are sealed by the Holy Spirit for eternity and set apart for God’s service.

Status.

What is our identity in the Lord?
Believers are children of God.

The Bible calls us “joint heirs with Christ”—in other words, we share in the wealth of the Lord Jesus.
Also, we have been transformed from sinners into saints.

We may not always act saintly, but a true saint is someone who has been saved and set apart for the purposes of God.

Standpoint.

Jesus Christ is always present to guide and provide for the believer.
Through Him, we have instantaneous ​​access to God the Father.

Service.

Our primary mission in life is to demonstrate Christ to the world.

Believers should live in such a way that others see the life of Jesus within us.

And because we understand the wonder of our salvation, our identity in Christ, and our position to the Father, we share about the Saviour with other people.
God wants everyone to know the truth.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Thu 10 Aug 2017, 10:28 pm

"Gospel from India"
Real Condition!

"For there is one God and one Mediator between God and men, the Man Christ Jesus."​ ​1 Timothy 2:5.
One of the most often-asked questions regarding the Christian faith goes something like this:
"What about the person who has never heard that Jesus is the only way to God?
What about the person in the middle of the jungle who has never heard the gospel?"

The teaching that Jesus Christ is the only way to God has never been popular.
But maybe it has never been more controversial than it is today.

If you want to get someone's blood boiling, then say that Jesus is the only way to God.
The "coexist" bumper sticker on their car will catch fire.

The idea that you would have the audacity to say that Jesus is the only way is, in effect, saying that other religions are not true.

But when you dare to say that He is the only way-
- then you can be certain that will have some pushback.

But here is what it comes down to.

We have to say what the Bible says, whether it is popular or not.
It is not for me to edit the message of the Bible; it is for me, as a Christian, to simply deliver it.

It would be like a doctor's discovering a very serious problem with a patient's health-
- but then being unwilling to say what that problem is, because it might make that patient uncomfortable.

We have to tell people the truth about their real condition-
- which happens to be sinful,
- and then seek to save them,
- which is to point them to Jesus Christ as the only solution.​​
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Mon 07 Aug 2017, 11:23 pm

"Gospel from India" 
Yet, Jesus is clear!​

“For they exchanged the truth of God for a lie, and worshiped and served the created things rather than the Creator, who is forever praised.” Romans 1: 25.

In the world of “moral relativism,” absolute truth doesn’t exist. 

So when Jesus said, “I am the truth” (John 14: 6), what Jesus really said was absolute truth does exist and that He is it. 

In other words, truth isn’t found in knowledge or in a philosophy, but in a person – in Jesus.

Today, we often look to higher education for truth. 

Harvard University’s seal includes the Latin word for truth, VERITAS. 
The implication is that at Harvard, you’ll gain great knowledge and discover truth. 

That mentality has become the basis of many Universities and academics in society today; from knowledge comes truth. 

But Jesus said something completely contrary. 
He said that absolute truth is found in a person – in Him.

Why do so many struggle with this concept of truth? 
Because we’ve accepted a lie. 

We’ve exchanged the truth of God for a lie that says ultimate meaning comes from creation rather than from the Creator. 
In other words, people only believe what can be seen, touched, and felt, versus the One who created what we see, touch and feel. 
And just like the church in first century Rome struggled with this understanding of truth, much of the world does today.

People buy into this lie and focus on “stuff,” on materialism, on things we can see and explain, rather than on God. 
As a result, life becomes a never ending saga of searching for fulfillment. 

The search for truth feels hopeless and unattainable. 
​​
Yet, Jesus is clear: 
He is both the way to God and the ultimate truth. 

Do you believe Him?
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Fri 04 Aug 2017, 10:41 pm

: "Gospel from India"
Immerse!

"Jesus answered, 'The most important [commandment] is, Hear, O Israel: The Lord our God, the Lord is one. And you shall love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your MIND and with all your strength.'"Mark 12:29-30.
As we strive to love God, all around us, every day, there is a constant battle for our minds. 
That is why we need to study the Word of God-- so we can know the mind of God and what He expects of us and how He wants us to live. 
You’re not going to learn that by reading the daily newspaper, listening to talk radio or vegging in front of the TV.
One of my favourite passages of Scripture is Isaiah 55:8 and 9. 
“For My thoughts are not your thoughts, nor are your ways My ways,” declares the Lord. “For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are My ways higher than your ways, and My thoughts than your thoughts.” 
That’s a beautiful passage in the Word of God to describe why the Word of God is so unique. Because everything we read here in this life tends to be contrary to what God’s Word is saying. 
We need to immerse ourselves in the Word of God as a way of getting to know God-- so that we can love God with our minds.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Mon 31 Jul 2017, 12:21 pm

"Gospel from India"
With our will

"Jesus answered, 'The most important [commandment] is, Hear, O Israel: The Lord our God, the Lord is one. And you shall love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your SOUL and with all your mind and with all your strength.'" Mark 12:29-30.
What is our SOUL?
Our soul is our personality and the seat of our will. 
When a man and woman fall in love, they get married. 
While passion may have drawn them together-- it is a decision of the will that keeps them together in a committed relationship. 
The fact is that sinful human nature often causes us to be tempted to be unfaithful to our spouse. And if we went by our feelings we would follow the temptation! 
It’s during those times that we have to completely ignore temporary feelings and by an act of the will, decide to stay faithful. We express our love through this long-term faithfulness, loyalty, and devotion.
It’s the same with God. 
When we give our heart to God, we begin that relationship with Him. Then along the way, we’re tempted to fall into sin. 
And if we simply followed our feelings, we would give into the temptation. But if we’re really going to love God, we choose to be faithful to Him, no matter what we’re feeling at the moment.
So, how do we love God with all our soul? We do it with our will.​​
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sun 23 Jul 2017, 10:37 pm

Gospel from Asia
Even to the end

"I am with you always, even to the end of the age." - Matthew 28:20.
Ever been in a place when it seemed like everything was falling down around you? 
Your business is failing, your marriage is definitely not what you thought it would be, you’re failing a class in school, or your best friend just dropped you like a hot potato? 
When that happened, did you think to yourself-“Where are you, God? Are you even there?”
The disciples faced this very situation. 
Jesus told them to take their boat to sea while He stayed behind to pray. Suddenly, a powerful storm came up. 
The terrified disciples faced it for several hours before Jesus, making a pretty dramatic entrance, showed up to comfort them. So, why didn’t Jesus come to them right away?
Well, think about it this way. 
When we are going through storms-- it’s human nature for us to have the mindset that, “I’ve just got to work this out by myself!” 
The disciples knew Jesus was on land and probably assumed there really wasn’t anything He could do anyway. 
But Christ was praying on the shore for the disciples as He saw the storm come up. And you should realize that Jesus is also hearing your prayers in the midst of your storms.
There is no difficulty in life that is stronger than Jesus. 
The fact is that Jesus doesn’t always give us a perfect peace and calm at the very moment that we’re pouring out our heart to Him; sometimes the calm comes later. 
He will bring us His peace in His timing. 
You can face your hard times with courage-- because Jesus promises that He will be with you.​​
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top