Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests :: 1 Bot

Admin

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 111 on Thu 12 Dec 2013, 2:28 am
Latest topics
» R.D SOUZA Saved by faith
Today at 8:30 pm by Admin

» +Dev+ Michael D. Inman
Today at 8:25 pm by Admin

» THE MASTERS LIST Dean W. Masters
Today at 8:21 pm by Admin

» Meditation Chip Brogden
Today at 8:19 pm by Admin

» Daily Encounter with: ACTS International
Today at 7:59 pm by Admin

» HEAVEN LETTERS
Today at 7:33 pm by Admin

» ISRAEL VIDEO'S
Today at 7:27 pm by Admin

» Ps 10-25
Today at 8:47 am by clark thompson

» HEARTLIGHT — A Year with Jesus
Yesterday at 11:05 pm by Admin

» Daily Disciples
Yesterday at 11:02 pm by Admin

» Clarion Project's YouTube account has been taken down
Yesterday at 10:53 pm by Admin

» Disturbing Prophetic Vision Details Tanks Rolling Through American Cities
Yesterday at 10:51 pm by Admin

» GENESIS REVEALS A MESSAGE FROM GOD OF THE FUTURE.
Yesterday at 10:45 pm by Admin

» ISRAEL BREAKING NEWS
Yesterday at 10:38 pm by Admin

» WORTHY NEWS
Mon 24 Jul 2017, 9:07 pm by Admin

» THE CLARION PROJECT
Mon 24 Jul 2017, 8:30 pm by Admin

»  HONEST REPORTING Defending Israel from Media Bias plz read REGULAR UPDATES
Mon 24 Jul 2017, 8:29 pm by Admin

» ENDTIME HEADLINES
Mon 24 Jul 2017, 3:56 pm by Admin

» Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY.
Sun 23 Jul 2017, 11:53 pm by Admin

» Bayo Afolaranmi (Pastor).
Sun 23 Jul 2017, 11:49 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

GOSPEL FROM ASIA

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: GOSPEL FROM ASIA

Post  Admin on Sun 23 Jul 2017, 10:37 pm

Gospel from Asia
Even to the end

"I am with you always, even to the end of the age." - Matthew 28:20.
Ever been in a place when it seemed like everything was falling down around you? 
Your business is failing, your marriage is definitely not what you thought it would be, you’re failing a class in school, or your best friend just dropped you like a hot potato? 
When that happened, did you think to yourself-“Where are you, God? Are you even there?”
The disciples faced this very situation. 
Jesus told them to take their boat to sea while He stayed behind to pray. Suddenly, a powerful storm came up. 
The terrified disciples faced it for several hours before Jesus, making a pretty dramatic entrance, showed up to comfort them. So, why didn’t Jesus come to them right away?
Well, think about it this way. 
When we are going through storms-- it’s human nature for us to have the mindset that, “I’ve just got to work this out by myself!” 
The disciples knew Jesus was on land and probably assumed there really wasn’t anything He could do anyway. 
But Christ was praying on the shore for the disciples as He saw the storm come up. And you should realize that Jesus is also hearing your prayers in the midst of your storms.
There is no difficulty in life that is stronger than Jesus. 
The fact is that Jesus doesn’t always give us a perfect peace and calm at the very moment that we’re pouring out our heart to Him; sometimes the calm comes later. 
He will bring us His peace in His timing. 
You can face your hard times with courage-- because Jesus promises that He will be with you.​​
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://worldwidechristians.6forum.info

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Thu 20 Jul 2017, 11:39 pm

Gospel from India" 
 Facing the fact

"You have not glorified the God who holds your life-breath in His hand and who controls the whole course of your life." Daniel 5:23.
Most Christians do not pant after God in the way the psalmist described in Psalm 42:1. 
Now I must attempt to make clear what I mean.
First, let me pull into focus the major problem with which we all struggle as soon as we are born. 
When God created us in the beginning-He designed us to have a relationship with Him. 
This means that deep within our being is a thirst for God which will not go away. 
It can be ignored, disguised, misunderstood, wrongly labeled, or submerged underneath a wealth of activity, but it will not disappear. And for good reason. 
We were designed to enjoy something better than this world can give us, particularly in the sphere of relationships. 
No human relationship can satisfy in the way that a relationship with God does.
This deep thirst for God that resides within us makes us dependent on God for satisfaction-- and that is something our sinful human nature deeply resents. 
Due to Adam and Eve's sin in the garden of Eden, we have all been left a legacy called "Do It Yourself."
There is something within every single one of us that wants to take charge and have a hand in bringing about our own salvation. 
So here is the problem: 
Facing the fact realistically that we inwardly thirst after God puts us in touch with a level of helplessness from which our sinful human nature shrinks. 
It reinforces the conviction that we are dependent on someone outside of ourselves for satisfaction. And that is something we don't care to acknowledge.
"Father, I recognize this elemental drive in my nature which causes me to resist standing in utter helplessness before You. But I sense that there can be no breakthrough in my life until I face this issue and deal with it. Help me, Father. In Jesus'Name. Amen."​​
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sat 15 Jul 2017, 11:00 pm

"Gospel from India"
Spiritual staff

We should fortify ourselves with the Word of God. 
Begin reading, studying and memorizing Scripture as never before. 
The Bible says:“Stand therefore, having girded your waist with truth.” Ephesians 6:14. The truth is the Word of God. We are to be girded and undergirded with the Word.

Read it, assimilate it, feed on it; let it be your staff and strength.
It is quick and powerful.It is the bulwark of the soul. 
Too many Christians today are entangled with the affairs of this world-- caught in a net of material interest and diversion. 
Scripture, to many, is little more than a reference book for Biblical facts. It is seldom opened and rarely relished as the spiritual staff of life that it is.

Store these Scriptures away so that if your Bible is ever taken from you-- you will have the Word of God written on the tablet of your heart.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Thu 06 Jul 2017, 9:45 pm

"Gospel from India
What's yours?

"Therefore if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creature; the old things passed away; behold, new things have come." 
2 Corinthians 5:17.

Do you know who you are? 

Every person – man, woman, child, teenager – every person has an identity. 
What's yours?

You could be a contractor, a CEO, a doctor, a high school jock, or a homecoming queen. 
Or maybe your identity is in your marital status: married, single, divorced, or widowed. 

Perhaps, you are known as an adulterer, a liar, or maybe you're known as a kind and responsible person. 
All people are known by something that, in some way, identifies who they are.

God's Word tells us that we can take on a new identity when we are compelled by the love of God that is found in Christ. 

In other words, when our spiritual eyes are opened and we finally see how much God loves us-
- we can't help but respond to His love and give our hearts and lives to Christ in faith.

Here's some really good news. 

Paul, who wrote these words in 2 Corinthians 5:17, had been a religious terrorist. 
He was headed out to arrest, persecute and kill Christians when he encountered the Risen Christ. 

He repented (which means he changed what he thought of Jesus in a way that changed the focus of his life). 
He became a devoted follower of Christ. 

From a religious terrorist to a Christian! 
How's that for a complete change of identity!

If that can happen to a him-
I promise it can happen to anyone reading this devotion.

Trusting Christ means believing with our minds what the Bible tells us who Jesus is. 
He's the Son of God. 

It involves believing that He died on the cross for our sins and rose from the dead. 

That's all-important, but believing that with our minds doesn't make us Christians. 
It is an essential part, but true belief is also entrusting our hearts and our lives to Christ completely. 

We want to follow Him. 
It's a decision of the heart and of the mind.

Have you made that decision? 
Have you taken on a new identity as a follower of Jesus? 
He promises to give us a new identity forever when we trust in Him.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Mon 03 Jul 2017, 10:39 pm

"Gospel from India" 
​​  Our master is...

​"No one can serve two masters; for either he will hate the one and love the other, or he will be devoted to one and despise the other. You cannot serve God and wealth." Matthew 6:24.
There are a lot of big choices in life. 
One choice that many have faced or will face is whether or not to go to college- and if you do, where should you go? 
Because where you go to college is certainly going to set a course for the future of your life. 
Another big decision is marriage if you're going to get married, whom are you going to marry? 
Because whomever you marry is going to greatly influence the rest of your life. 

And then there is your career – where do you choose to focus your interests, your talents, and your abilities? 
These and so many more are choices you will be facing in your lifetime.
But Jesus tells us is that our biggest choice is between God and money. 
What? 

That may shock you because you may think are bigger choices to make than money. 
Yet, Jesus knows that, for most of us, the major struggle when it comes to having Christ as Lord, is where to put our trust in choosing between God and money. 
This is what Jesus means when He says,"No one can serve two masters."
Now, when Jesus made that statement, He was also telling us that we all have a master. 
I realize that many people find that statement appalling and might respond, "I have no ‘person’ or ‘thing’ as my master. I am the captain of my soul!"
Well, I'm sorry to burst your bubble, but Jesus tells us that we all have a master.
So, who or what is our master?
​​
Our master is what dominates our thoughts. 
Our master is whatever takes priority in our lives. 
Our master is where we put our trust. 
Our master is where we look for our ultimate security. 

Now, sometimes our master can be something that is considered good, like our families, our spouses, our children, or our jobs. 
It can even be church, or community service. 

The fact is if any one of these things becomes the priority of our lives-
- it is not only our master,
- it is idolatry and breaks the first and second commandments of putting something before the Lord Himself.

So, what is it for you? 
Where do you put your trust? 
Where do you look for security? 

Money will disappoint and leave us empty. 
God will give us meaning and fulfillment.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Fri 30 Jun 2017, 2:50 pm

"Gospel from India" 
​Masterpiece!​
"But we are all as an unclean thing, and all our righteousness are as filthy rags; and we all do fade as a leaf; and our iniquities, like the wind, have taken us away."Isaiah 64:6. 
An artist went searching the streets for a model to pose for a portrait he wanted to call -- 'The Prodigal'. 
One day he saw an impoverished beggar lying on a bench and thought: 
'He's perfect! That man would represent the prodigal son beautifully in my painting.' 
He asked the beggar if he would be willing to sit for his painting and he would gladly pay him for his time. 
Naturally, the beggar agreed.
On the day and time appointed, a man knocked on the door of the artist's small studio. 
Excitedly, he answered his door only to find a clean-shaven young man dressed in a suit and tie standing before him. 
Disappointed, he said, "You must have the wrong door sir, the law office is down the hall". 
"But you made an appointment with me," the man replied.
"No," said the artist, "I don't believe I've ever seen you before. I made an appointment to meet with a beggar here at this hour." 
"Well," said the man, "I am the beggar."
"You?" said the artist, "You're the beggar?" 
"Yes, he replied,"After you left me last week, I found some money and thought I would get a new suit of clothes before you painted me." 
"Oh," replied the artist, "Well, you're just not right for the job."
The beggar wanted to show himself a masterpiece before the artist.
But the artist wasn't looking for that. 
He wanted to create the masterpiece himself! 
Likewise, when we come to God, we must not come in our own garments of self-righteousness. 
We must come before him transparent, with no inhibitions, or worries, or pride. 
God has already seen our weaknesses and faults. 
We're not hiding anything from Him anyway.
The Master Artist has an appointment with us today. 
Let's not come disguised as someone else. 
Let's come as we are so that He can make a priceless ​​masterpiece!
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Thu 29 Jun 2017, 9:54 pm

"Gospel from India" 
Transformed heart!

​"I will forgive their iniquity, and their sin I will remember no more." Jeremiah 31: 33.

Too many people have bought the lie: 

"If I do enough, then I will be good enough." 

But, the truth is we will never be good enough. 
And that's ok; because God offers us forgiveness through Jesus' death on the cross. 

The problem, however, is that too many people are still trying to earn their way to God. 
They are stuck with a head-knowledge of God, rather than a personal, life changing experience of the heart.

When we finally experience the truth of the good news of Christ on a personal level lives begin to change. 

The undeserved grace and forgiveness that comes from faith in Jesus begins to transform our hearts. 
And as hearts change, lives change. 

Suddenly, our desires begin to line up with God's desires. 
We have an inner want to and an empowerment to do so because of the grace that we've received. 

Life change begins in the heart.

Are you struggling with a restlessness in your life? 
An uneasiness in your spirit? 

Maybe you've never really encountered God on a heart level. 
Maybe you're like too many people calling themselves Christians but whom have a head-based faith. 

You believe the Bible, but have never really understood it on a personal level. 
Or, maybe you've rejected God because of the actions of flawed people in the name of religion.

The truth is simple: 

No matter your past, your pain or your doubts, God's love offers us peace. 
God's grace offers us a fresh start. 
God's forgiveness frees us from our past sins and shame. 

Knowing God's heart begins to transform our own and that is life changing. 
The greatest miracle in life is ​​a transformed heart!
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sun 25 Jun 2017, 9:53 pm

"Gospel from India" 
Rejection! 

"‘I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!’"Matthew 7:23.

There is nothing that strikes deeper into the human psyche than rejection​!​

The knowledge that someone considers us unwanted, unwelcome, or unqualified cuts to the core of our sense of self-worth. 

A rejected manuscript, failure to be accepted at our college of choice, or loss of a job—such things litter the landscape of our lives. 

Fortunately, most of us find we can handle this type of occurrence-
- though the experience is anything but pleasant.

The Bible speaks of a different kind of rejection, which is quite another matter. 

It is hard to grasp the ultimate horror that will be experienced by those who turn down God’s loving offer of salvation. 

They will hear these three words coming from the mouth of Jesus: 
“Depart from Me.” 

More than once, our Lord speaks these words in the gospels, anouncing the doom of the disobedient. 
These individuals will find their lot in the agony of eternal separation from God.

Many people have stumbled over the apparent harshness of Jesus’ words. 
They fail to recognize that this ultimate rejection is-- actually an appropriate response to the unbeliever’s refusal to receive the Lord’s solution for mankind’s sin problem. 

Yes, this rejection is the end of the road-
- but it’s a road paved with a lifetime of choices that left God out. 

Every decision to go it alone is a choice to embrace that final verdict of the Saviour. 

Or as G. K. Chesterton expressed it:
“Hell is God’s great compliment to the reality of human freedom and the dignity of human choice.”​​
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sun 18 Jun 2017, 5:09 pm

My Manna

"Fathers, do not exasperate your children, that they may not lose heart." Colossians 3:21.

​​​​Dads, looking for a little help in being a good father? 

One particular verse from the Bible really helps:
"Fathers, don't provoke your children, instead bring them up in the discipline and instruction of the Lord."

Irritation!
"Don't provoke your children." 
That means don't make unrealistic demands. 

Don't crush their spirit with being overly strict or with passive aloofness. 
Every child has a fragile psyche that needs to be built up and not torn down.

Intention!
"Bring them up in discipline." 
Discipline should be fair and consistent. 

They need to know what the boundaries are and know there are negative consequences if they ignore them. 
This gives children security and it helps them know they are loved.

Instruction!
"...and the instruction of the Lord." 
Discipline precedes instruction--any good teacher knows that. 

But discipline without instruction exasperates children. 
They need Dad to teach them right and wrong, and do it with love.

It's not easy being a good dad but we sure have a great model in our Heavenly Father revealed to us through Jesus.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Fri 16 Jun 2017, 10:20 pm

"Gospel from India" 
Come to Christ! 

There are many nominal Christians. 

You joined a church, you have been baptized. 

Maybe in your church you were confirmed-
- but you really don’t know Christ. 

You’ve never had a real experience with Him so that He dominates and controls your life. 
You have not surrendered to the lordship of Christ.

If you are looking for purpose and meaning in life, give your life to Christ. 
Get into the cause of Jesus Christ and march in His army under His banner. 

We could use millions of people marching for Christ all over the world right now-
- taking love instead of hate to the world, 
- telling people how to be saved, 
- telling them how to find forgiveness and newness of life.

Jesus said, “I have finished the work which You have given Me to do.” John 17:4. 

God has given you something to do, too. 

Are you working on it? 
Have you finished it? 

You don’t have much time. 
Your life is a vapor, it’s a handbreadth, it’s grass that grows and withers. 

It may soon be over.
It may be over at any time.

Come to Christ!
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sat 03 Jun 2017, 10:36 pm

"Gospel from India" 
Come now! 

We never know how long we have to live. 
That’s the reason the Bible says, “Prepare to meet your God.” Amos 4:12. 
Be ready at all times. “Be ready, for the Son of Man is coming at an hour you do not expect.” Matthew 24:44. 
He’s coming again-- but He’s also coming to you in death one of these days. 
Are you ready?
Redeem the time. You don’t have very much of it. 
The days are evil.Life is very brief.The time is urgent. 
Don’t waste it. 
Because-You’re going to be held accountable at the Judgment. 
There is going to be a Judgment in which every word that you’ve ever spoken, every thought you’ve ever had, every moral choice you ever faced, everything you’ve ever done will be accountable at the Judgment. 

Time calls for immediate action. Now is the accepted time; today is the day of salvation. 
And Hebrews 3:15 says: “Today, if you will hear His voice, do not harden your hearts.” 
Come now! If God is whispering to you, come to Christ!
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Thu 25 May 2017, 11:20 pm

Posted by: "Gospel from India"
The heart of a harvester!

"Therefore beseech the Lord of the harvest to send out workers into His harvest." Matthew 9:38.
How does the Lord suggest we gather plenty of workers to do His work on earth? 
He simply tells His followers to pray to the Lord of the harvest to send out harvesters to share their faith in Jesus Christ with people who don’t know Him personally. 
Prayer is the starting point.
Now, some of you are thinking-“Thank goodness! I’m off the hook! I just have to pray about it! I don’t have to get involved, serve and take part in the harvest. I’ll just pray!” 
Does Jesus let us off so lightly? Not really. 
Jesus knows that when we begin to pray for harvesters, the scales will be removed from our eyes. He begins to reveal the world He sees. 
Then we’ll begin to see the people around us as He sees them. The Holy Spirit then convicts us to love them and pray for them to come to know Him. 
Over time God may use us to be the harvester.
So, when you begin to pray for the harvest, beware! 
God will open your eyes and you’ll be convicted of the needs all around you. 
He’ll transform your heart into the heart of a harvester!
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sun 21 May 2017, 10:55 pm

In the Bible-Amos the prophet saw the Day of Judgment fast approaching for Israel. 
He warned the people to prepare to meet God. Truth is, the word preparedness should be a key word for everyone.
It is strange that we prepare for everything except meeting God. 
We prepare for marriage. We prepare for a career. We prepare for education.
But we do not prepare to meet God. 
Even though most people see the storm clouds gathering on the horizon, by and large we are making few preparations to meet God. 
This is a time for repentance and faith. It is a time for soul-searching, to see if our anchor holds.
Have you been to the cross where Christ shed His blood for your sins? Have you had the past forgiven? Have you come by faith, confessing that you are a sinner and receiving Christ as your Savior? 
I tell you that this cross is the only place of refuge in the midst of the storm of judgment that is fast approaching. 
Make sure of your relationship with God.​​
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Thu 04 May 2017, 1:33 pm

"Gospel from India"
The ultimate Judge!

"Therefore, anyone of you who judges is without excuse. For when you judge another, you condemn yourself sense you, the judge, do the same thing." Romans 2:1.
Jesus Christ, in His ministry on the earth was a master, really a genius, at painting word pictures in ways that even a child could understand.
In what is referred to as “The Sermon on the Mount,” He was gathered before thousands along the Sea of Galilee and He painted a word picture about judging others.
He said something like this: ‘When you see someone with a speck (a little piece of dust- maybe a little grain of something) in their eye, and you go to them to try and get that speck out of their eye, and you’ve got a log in your own, well, you look like an idiot.’
Now, He didn’t use the words, “You look like an idiot,” but what He was seeking to communicate in painting the word picture is that we do look like idiots when we seek to judge others for what may be even a minor flaw in them, when we have a major flaw of sin in our life.
Jesus tells us, “Judge not, lest you be judged.” In other words, the way you judge others is the way that God is going to judge you.
When a person genuinely feels like they are basically good and are morally superior than those around them, or those they see or read about in the news, that’s a classic sign of a person that is far from God.
Because the closer we come to Christ, the more we’re aware of our own sinfulness.The further we are from God, the more we feel that we are basically good.
So, does that describe you? Is that really how you feel deep down inside?
If the answer is yes, it’s time for you to seek forgiveness and ask God to show you how you can let go of those thoughts of superiority and let Him be the judge.
Because-He is the ultimate judge
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Thu 27 Apr 2017, 9:59 pm

Welcome home!

"I say to you, that many shall come from east and west, and recline at the table with Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob in the kingdom of heaven." Matthew 8:11.
Ever been to a family reunion?
But I’m here to tell you that a family reunion can be really, really great!
I want to tell you about the ultimate family reunion – one that we’ll all want to attend.
I’m speaking of what happens when Christians die.
Not only do we get to be with Christ-- we also get to be with those who have died in Christ before us and are enjoying the eternal family reunion in heaven – a reunion where everyone gets along.
Won’t that be something? Well, it won’t be if you miss it!
The good news is that we can be sure we make the ultimate family reunion by believing and knowing Jesus Christ as Saviour and Lord.
And when we step over from this life to the next-- He’ll welcome us home with the greatest family reunion we can imagine.
I’m looking forward to that ultimate family reunion. I hope to see you there one day
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Thu 20 Apr 2017, 5:32 pm

"Gospel from India"
Get it right now!

As a result of the disease of sin-- men and women are spoken of in Scripture as being dead in sin.
Paul said to the Ephesians, “And you He made alive, who were dead in trespasses and sins, in which you once walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit who now works in the sons of disobedience.” Ephesians 2:1,2.
We cannot save ourselves. We cannot pull ourselves up by our own bootstraps.
We can only put a little ointment here and a little ointment there to try to help us.
But we’re spiritually dead—physically alive and soulishly alive-- but spiritually dead.
We need life that only Christ can give by His resurrection. And He offers it to us today if we will come to Him by repentance and faith.
Will you receive His offer? It’s free.
You can have life and live more abundantly. And you don’t have to wait until you get to Heaven to get this spiritual life.
You get it right now!
The Holy Spirit comes to live within.And the Holy Spirit stays there for eternity.​​
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Thu 06 Apr 2017, 7:02 pm

Gospel from India
Seriously?

When have you been in a situation-- when you desperately needed help?
Who did you turn to?
I was recently admonished by a very well-meaning person-“Paul, take care of yourself. No one else will.”

Seriously?
While I understand the challenge to be prudent about practical matters-I have every confidence that God will take care of me as though I was the only person He had to be concerned with.

Because God is my Help-I can turn to Him.
And He is your Help, too
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sat 25 Mar 2017, 10:39 pm

"Gospel from India
Running out of time​!​

"People will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boastful, proud, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, without love, unforgiving, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, not lovers of the good, treacherous, rash, conceited, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God."
2 Timothy 3:2-4.

The Bible gives many examples of signs that should warn us of the coming end of the age.

Six such signs are given by Jesus, two characteristics are given by Paul, and eleven other occurrences are given by the prophets to occur prior to or soon after the end of the age.

While we are also told we will not know the time of the End-
God obviously wanted us to know when that time was getting closer.

As the Christian church is increasingly drawn into the interfaith movement, and as more and more churches go into isolation, preparing to sleep through the growing attacks on their faith, perhaps God knew it would take a few signs to wake us up and remind us that we have work to do.

So, let’s imagine a time in history when, “People will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, arrogant, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unloving, slanderous, without self-control, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God; holding to a form of godliness but denying its power.”

What a description of many inside and outside of today’s churches!

Does this sound like today’s world or not?
So, when were these words penned?

Around 2,000 years ago in the Word of God.
This prediction was prefaced with these haunting words:
“But mark this: These will be terrible times in the last days.”

Sounds like we’re there.

How can we change?

God’s Word says, “the Scriptures are able to make you wise for salvation through faith in Jesus Christ.”

So study God’s Word.
Believe what it says about how to be saved from ungodly character.
Live what it says, for we all are running out of time!​​​
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Thu 23 Mar 2017, 12:03 am

"Gospel from India"
So it is in life!​
"I seek you with all my heart; do not let me stray from your commands." Psalm 119:10.

I love this story.

You may have read it before, but it so beautifully illustrates the need to keep our eyes on Jesus, it’s worth another read.

Walking through freshly fallen snow, a father wanted to teach his son a key lesson in life.
He said, “Son, I’m going to walk to that tree about 50 feet ahead in a perfectly straight line.
Then I want you to do the same.”

The father walked to the tree.
He turned to look at his son, and they both observed the perfectly straight tracks in the snow.

Not wanting to fail the test, the son looked at his father and began to walk.
He looked down at his steps and veered to the left.
He looked up and corrected his course.
He looked down again.
He veered to the right and had to correct his course once more.
Arriving at the tree, his tracks told the story of his failure.

His father explained, “Son, as long as you focused on me, your tracks were straight. The moment you took your eyes off me, you got off track. The key is keeping your eyes on the goal.”
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sun 19 Mar 2017, 8:07 pm

"Gospel from India"
Repented?
Jesus told the truth about repentance.
He said, “Unless you repent, you will perish.”
Have you repented?
Repentance means change.
I change my mind about God, about myself, about my fellow man. I change my way of living.
But on my own I don’t have strength to change. I can’t change.
I can’t become a Christian. Why?
Because I’m “dead in trespasses and sins.” Ephesians 2:1.
God has to help me change. He has to help me repent.
And I have to say, “O God, help me to repent.”
Not only do we have to repent-- but by faith we must receive Christ into our hearts as Saviour and Lord.​​
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Wed 08 Mar 2017, 9:19 pm

Gospel from India
Bottom line?

"...even to your graying years I will bear you! I have done it and I will carry you; and I will bear you and I will deliver you." Isaiah 46:4
A hundred years ago, people lived an average of 47 years. Today many men live to be at least 75.
Many women live to be at least 80. As you get older, your skin wrinkles because it becomes thinner and less elastic.
Your bones become more visible as you store less fat beneath your skin. Inside the body, your bones and muscle become weaker.
Your memory gets worse, and your immune system can’t fight disease as easily. Retirement from work brings more leisure time, but it can also bring a sense of a loss of purpose in life.
Your income may be lower. Family and friends die or move away.
It may be time to move out of a house that has become too big and hard to maintain. Face it, your body wears out as you get older.
Bottom line? Growing old definitely is NOT for the faint of heart!
In Ecclesiastes, King Solomon agreed. He wrote of how the things we take for granted when we’re young cause us to lose delight in living when we’re old.
On top of that, without God, life can be meaningless. Ah, but with God, there is wisdom, strength, joy, and the hope that when the body finally gives out, there is life – real life – in heaven with God.
It’s something to remember when you’re young and when you’re old.
If you haven’t thought about what will happen when you leave this earth, read John 3:16. “For God so loved the world that He gave His only Son that everyone who believes in Him will not perish, but have eternal life.”
Don’t let another day go by without giving your life to Jesus. You’ll never have to wonder where you’ll spend eternity!​​
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sun 05 Mar 2017, 10:15 am

"Gospel from India"
Endless love !

Jesus told the truth about sin.
He said, “Out of the heart proceed evil thoughts, and adulteries, and all other sins that we commit.” Matthew 15:19.
War comes from the human heart. Family tensions and problems come from the human heart. Rebellion comes from the human heart.
He also told the truth about love.
God loves you-- with a love that you don’t know anything about,- because there is no human love comparable to divine love.
God’s love sent His Son to the cross to die and shed his blood for you. He would have died had you been the only person in the whole world.
That’s exactly what our Lord Jesus Christ did.
God raised Him from the dead.And He’s alive!
"Dear Lord, thank You for Your endless love that is longer, wider, higher and deeper than I can comprehend. Please forgive me of my sin and let Your love wash over me so that I may be free from shame, guilt and condemnation. Make me fully alive in You! In Jesus’ Name. Amen."​​

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sat 18 Feb 2017, 12:27 pm

"Gospel from India"
Abiding love!

In John 5-we read about Jesus as He winds His way through the narrow streets of Jerusalem.
When He reaches the sheep gate by the pool of Bethesda-He observes the great multitudes plagued with various infirmities, - waiting to be moved into the water.
Suddenly He notices a poor man who seems more needy than all the rest, and tenderly He asks Do you want to be made well? v. 6.
The helpless paralytic looks up and answers-Sir, I have no man to put me into the pool when the water is stirred up.â v. 7.
Think of it or 38 long!
Weary, doleful years this bundle of pain had been buffeted by the surging human tide of Jerusalem, and after all these years he still had to say to Jesus:âSir, I have no man.
He was absolutely friendless.
Are you lonely?
You can have a friend that sticks closer than a brother. Jesus Christ can make life joyful, satisfying and glorious to you.
"Dear Lord, in so many ways, I have tried to hide my deepest sorrows and struggles from You and others. But You see and know it all. I give them to You now. Please forgive me and usher me into Your Lordship, Your friendship and the abiding love relationship that You desire for my life. I surrender. In Jesus Name. Amen
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Wed 15 Feb 2017, 4:17 pm

"Gospel from India"
Struggling with shame?

"Jesus said to her, everyone who drinks from this water will be thirsty again, but whoever drinks of the water that I will give him will never be thirsty again. The water that I will give him will become in him a spring of water welling up to eternal life. The woman said to him, sir give me this water, so that I will not be thirsty or have to come here to draw water." John 4: 13.
It was a quick rest stop.
Sitting by the well-Jesus waits as His disciples run into town to find lunch.
That's when she arrives. A woman from the nearby town come to draw water.
At this time of day, in this heat, most avoid the well. But, for this woman, she prefers it this way.
Quiet. Alone.
No one to condemn and no one around to judge. She is well known around town but not in a good way. Her reputation and her story are full of shame.
Pretty soon we discover that this woman is thirsty-- but not just for water something more.
Deep down she feels empty, unsatisfied. We learn that she's been searching for satisfaction in others – in relationships.
Over and over again-- she's tried to find what she believes will satisfy her heart and soul but it's all turned up empty.
Her story is full of broken dreams and shattered hopes, baggage and pain.
To Jesus, this comes as no surprise. He knows her story and He lays it all out.
Five husbands and the man she now lives with is not her husband. Nothing is hidden from Jesus.
There are no secrets here. And what does she do when she realizes Jesus knows her story? Does she run or hide?
Just the opposite.
She's excited. She wants to know more. It's as if she's somehow been set free.
But, how can this be? How is it possible that revealing all of her baggage before Jesus could possibly lead to feeling satisfied and filled?
One word Grace. Instead of being judged or condemned, she is loved.
And that right there is the Gospel of Jesus Christ grace covering sin and love replacing shame.
Only when we experience the love and grace of Jesus Christ will our hearts and souls be truly satisfied.
No longer will we need to run and hide, because all that we'e done has been covered by all that Jesus did.
Finally, the deepest longings of our hearts can be filled.
If shame is the driving force of your life, you will never be satisfied.
If you're struggling with shame and unworthiness because of your story, stop running.
Come before Jesus with your story and see what happens when your shame meets His grace.
This is the satisfaction and joy our souls long for.
This is the good news of the Gospel!​​

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Wed 08 Feb 2017, 1:54 am

"Gospel from India"
But you sinned!

Perhaps you at one time knew-- the joy and peace of being born into God’s family.
You knew the sweet fellowship of God’s people. You knew the complete happiness and satisfaction of Christ’s presence with you.
But you sinned!
You went out from the presence of Christ, and you have found that it is night.
You have neither the fellowship of Christians nor the fellowship of sinners, and certainly you no longer have the fellowship of Christ.

Perhaps there is no loneliness quite so bitter as the loneliness of a backslidden Christian.

Do you need to be restored?

Yet there is forgiveness for you.
As you confess and forsake your sins, your fellowship with Christ will be restored.
we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.1 John
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top