Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 111 on Thu 12 Dec 2013, 2:28 am
Latest topics
»  BRITAIN NEWS AND ALERT's
Yesterday at 10:45 pm by Admin

» WORLD ISRAEL NEWS
Yesterday at 10:05 pm by Admin

» PROPHESY NEWS WATCH
Yesterday at 9:08 pm by Admin

» ISRAEL BREAKING NEWS
Yesterday at 8:37 pm by Admin

» +Dev+ Michael D. Inman
Yesterday at 8:28 pm by Admin

» R.D SOUZA Saved by faith
Yesterday at 8:23 pm by Admin

» HEAVEN LETTERS
Yesterday at 8:14 pm by Admin

» Daily Disciples
Yesterday at 8:13 pm by Admin

» WORTHY NEWS
Yesterday at 7:54 pm by Admin

» CHRISTIAN NEWS NETWORK
Yesterday at 12:41 am by Admin

» THE CLARION PROJECT
Yesterday at 12:11 am by Admin

» ENDTIME HEADLINES
Sun 22 Oct 2017, 11:34 pm by Admin

» WAR DRUMS
Sun 22 Oct 2017, 11:14 pm by Admin

» Mrs. P's Haven of Refuge Inspirational
Sun 22 Oct 2017, 10:31 pm by Admin

» Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY.
Sun 22 Oct 2017, 9:43 pm by Admin

» Prophecy Is Taking Shape As Iran Is Now Conquering Northern Iraq And Forming Its Shiite Crescent
Sun 22 Oct 2017, 9:14 pm by Admin

» SHOEBAT
Sun 22 Oct 2017, 8:42 pm by Admin

»  HONEST REPORTING Defending Israel from Media Bias plz read REGULAR UPDATES
Sun 22 Oct 2017, 7:02 pm by Admin

» BREAKING: Putin Makes Surprising Trump Announcement
Sun 22 Oct 2017, 10:32 am by Admin

» Asia Minor Turkey Missionary update PRAISE REPORTS & NEEDS
Sat 21 Oct 2017, 10:42 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

+Dev+ Michael D. Inman

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: +Dev+ Michael D. Inman

Post  Admin on Thu 31 Oct 2013, 1:00 am

Date: October 28, 2013 10:00 PM
Topic: +DEV+  For He Cares For You

For He Cares For You

"Humble yourselves, therefore, under God's mighty hand, that he may lift you up in due time. Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you." (1 Peter 5:6-7)

Scripture Focus: Luke 12:1-12

I was pulling weeds from a bank of flowers when my neighbor walked by. "If I was doing that, I could die," he said, "because I'm allergic to bees." His comment prompted me to look around and notice a thousand bees working alongside me. But I had nothing to fear. I'm not allergic. 

In the Bible we are told both to fear and not to fear God. Luke 12:5 says, "Fear him [God] who... has the power to throw you into hell." But in verse 7 Jesus says, "Don't be afraid [of God]; you are worth [much to Him]." How do we sort this out? 

We are all sinners. Because of His perfect justice, God must condemn sin. But for those who are in Christ, there is no need to fear God. You might say we are no longer "allergic" to Him. We can work right alongside of Him and not be harmed. 

Yet we still have a healthy fear of dishonoring our holy, awesome God. We are safe because Christ "is able to save completely those who come to God through him, because he always lives to intercede for them" (Hebrews 7:25).

Insight: Live in Him, work in Him, rest in Him. Jesus is our antidote to sin's curse and our passport into the glorious presence of God.

Michael D. Inman

"Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing." John Stuart Mill, 1867

- "The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." Thomas Jefferson

- "If the First Amendment fails, use the Second one."

Admin
Admin

View user profile http://worldwidechristians.6forum.info

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Thu 31 Oct 2013, 12:54 am

Date: October 29, 2013 10:46 PM
Topic: +DEV+  Remade Of God
Remade Of God

"For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith-and this not from yourselves, it is the gift of God..."(Ephesians 2:8)

Scripture Focus: Psalm 1:1-3

The coast redwood tree can grow beyond 350 feet. It takes a tremendous amount of water to keep such a tree alive. The rainfall in its habitat can reach 122 inches per year. Still, it needs even more rain to survive the summer. So the coast redwood has a special trick. It makes its own rain. With its great height and girth, the tree collects moisture from the dense fog that often envelopes it. The moisture drips down to the forest floor, supplying a steady source of water for the tree. 

Many people in this world grow to be beautiful and virtuous. But we all fall short of achieving the sinless life we crave. We need the grace that comes down from above like fog on the redwood. We cannot match God's righteousness no matter how hard we try. Yet in His grace He nourishes us by His Holy Spirit, knowing "how we are formed" and remembering "that we are dust" (Psalm 103:14). And we don't just grow a little taller as the redwood does. Through the divine workings of our Savior, He makes us into a whole new "tree."

Insight: Do you expect to earn God's approval through self-improvement and will power? Give it up! Receive His grace and let Him remake you.

Please feel free to use this devotional to send on to your friends or share with your church fellowship and Bible study groups.

We are in need of a monochrome laser printer that does duplex.
So your donations would be appreciated small or large.

If you would like to become a prayer partner and a financial partner with monthly gifts.
A freewill offering to Restoration Ministry may be made via PayPal at our web site:    http://www.rollanet.org/~restore/donations.htm

You will receive a copy of both complete sets of devotionals series: "Forgiveness" Series and the "Grace" Series
Or their choice of our Bible Study Syllabus Booklets

Michael D. Inman

- "Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing." John Stuart Mill, 1867
- "The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." Thomas Jefferson
- "If the First Amendment fails, use the Second one."
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Tue 29 Oct 2013, 9:43 pm

Date: October 28, 2013 10:00 PM
Topic: +DEV+  For He Cares For You

For He Cares For You

"Humble yourselves, therefore, under God's mighty hand, that he may lift you up in due time. Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you." (1 Peter 5:6-7)

Scripture Focus: Luke 12:1-12

I was pulling weeds from a bank of flowers when my neighbor walked by. "If I was doing that, I could die," he said, "because I'm allergic to bees." His comment prompted me to look around and notice a thousand bees working alongside me. But I had nothing to fear. I'm not allergic. 

In the Bible we are told both to fear and not to fear God. Luke 12:5 says, "Fear him [God] who... has the power to throw you into hell." But in verse 7 Jesus says, "Don't be afraid [of God]; you are worth [much to Him]." How do we sort this out? 

We are all sinners. Because of His perfect justice, God must condemn sin. But for those who are in Christ, there is no need to fear God. You might say we are no longer "allergic" to Him. We can work right alongside of Him and not be harmed. 

Yet we still have a healthy fear of dishonoring our holy, awesome God. We are safe because Christ "is able to save completely those who come to God through him, because he always lives to intercede for them" (Hebrews 7:25).

Insight: Live in Him, work in Him, rest in Him. Jesus is our antidote to sin's curse and our passport into the glorious presence of God.

Please feel free to use this devotional to send on to your friends or share with your church fellowship and Bible study groups.

If you would like to become a prayer partner and a financial partner with monthly gifts.
A freewill offering to Restoration Ministry may be made via PayPal at our web site:    http://www.rollanet.org/~restore/donations.htm

You will receive a copy of both complete sets of devotionals series: "Forgiveness" Series and the "Grace" Series

Michael D. Inman

- "Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing." John Stuart Mill, 1867
- "The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." Thomas Jefferson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Tue 29 Oct 2013, 12:46 am

Date: October 27, 2013 10:12 PM
Topic: +DEV+  Sinless Son Of God

Sinless Son Of God

"Ahab said to Elijah, So you have found me, my enemy!?? have found you, he answered, because you have sold yourself to do evil in the eyes of the LORD." (1 Kings 21:20)

Scripture Focus: 1 Kings 21:1-29

King Ahab was used to getting what he wanted and his devious advisers found ways to meet his selfish desires. But one day Ahab met a man of honor, and it simply bewildered him. 

Naboth, the honorable man, owned a vineyard that stood where the king wanted to grow a vegetable garden. But Naboth refused to sell because the vineyard was Naboth's family inheritance. That's when those advisors came in. They had Naboth murdered so Ahab could steal his land. 

It's hard to believe that this injustice would take place over a garden. Gardens are places of peace, provision and beauty. But sin doesn't care where it rears its ugly head. In this world even wonderful things can become tools of evil. 

That's why we must look to Jesus, ?he author and perfecter of our faith." (Hebrews 12:2). Looking at the sinless Son of God, we have a standard to judge all things by. He teaches us to be wary of the sin that so easily entangles. Thankfully, we have the assurance that someday He will make all things new.

Insight: Sin can appear in unexpected places and do unspeakable damage. But it can't touch the sinless Son of God. Dwell in him today.

Michael D. Inman

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Fri 25 Oct 2013, 7:55 pm

Date: October 23, 2013 9:33 PM
Topic: +DEV+ Pruning Serves A Purpose

Pruning Serves A Purpose

"This is to my Father's glory, that you bear much fruit, showing yourselves to be my disciples." (John 15:8)

Scripture Focus: John 15:1-8

"Stop!" a voice cried behind me. "My plum tree!" I turned to see my customer running toward me. New to owning fruit trees, she didn't know that young trees need to be pruned. This strategic cutting makes for a stronger tree and better fruit. After some explanation, she reluctantly let me continue. 

From time to time God cuts back the branches of our lives, for His glory and our good. But often we yell, �top!" We have worked hard to grow those branches, and we want to keep them. Ultimately though, we must admit that God, in His wisdom, knows what will make us better people. He has a lesson for us to learn. Through the experience, we'll come to understand "remaining in Him" and what Jesus meant when He called Himself the vine and us the branches. 

Pruning hurts. But it serves a purpose: "...every branch that does not bear fruit he prunes so that it will be even more fruitful." (John 15:2b). And about that plum tree-eventually it bore more fruit than my customer knew what to do with!

Insight: Our Heavenly Father is the master gardener who knows just how and when to remove our unproductive branches. He does all things well.

A freewill offering to Restoration Ministry may be made via PayPal at our web site: http://www.rollanet .org/~restore/ donations. htm

You will receive a copy of both complete sets of devotionals series: "Forgiveness&q uot; Series and the "Grace" Series

Michael D. Inman

Date: October 24, 2013 11:44 PM
Topic: +DEV+ Remain In The Vine

Remain In The Vine

"Remain in me, and I will remain in you. No branch can bear fruit by itself; it must remain in the vine. Neither can you bear fruit unless you remain in me." (John 15:4)

Scripture Focus: John 15:9-11

When you look up a plant in a gardening book, you will see a reference to the geographical zone where that plant grows best. Some plants can grow elsewhere, but that takes extra care. It's often not even worth the bother to grow a plant outside of its zone. 

Christians have only one zone where they can grow, and it's not a geographic area. Rather, it is the zone of trust and dependence on Christ. It's what Jesus called abiding in Him. Unlike plants, Christians will not grow outside their zone no matter how hard they try. In quietness and trust, the prophet Isaiah tells us, is our strength (vs. 30:15). 

Our salvation depends upon what Christ has done for us and in us. Our fruitfulness, the ability to be like Him and bless others as He did, depends on where we are abiding today. That's why we need a daily check-up about the zone we're in. 

Where are you abiding today? Are you trusting in your will-power or determination to make you like Jesus? You can try that. Or you can get in the right zone... and grow!

Insight: A plant that grows outside its zone is still a plant, but a plant that grows in its zone is productive. Get in the right zone!

A freewill offering to Restoration Ministry may be made via PayPal at our web site: http://www.rollanet .org/~restore/ donations. htm

You will receive a copy of both complete sets of devotionals series: "Forgiveness&q uot; Series and the "Grace" Series

Michael D. Inman

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Wed 23 Oct 2013, 10:12 pm

Date: October 22, 2013 10:17 PM
Topic: +DEV+ Transforming A Mess

Transforming A Mess

"The Lord will surely comfort Zion and will look with compassion on all her ruins; he will make her deserts like Eden, her wastelands like the garden of the Lord." (Isaiah 51:3)

Scripture Focus: Isaiah 51:1-7

Gardeners are often hired to rescue a property from itself. When landscaping is neglected, the plants and trees grow until they almost overwhelm the house. We call this "clean up" work, and we like it. Not only does it bring in extra money, but we also have the joy of transforming a mess into a thing of beauty. 

I wonder if this is like the feeling that God has when we humble ourselves before Him and truly seek to live for Him. Imagine the Master Gardener looking with compassion on the ruins of our lives and doing what He is so good at: rescuing us from ourselves and leading us in His path of righteousness. He's not overwhelmed by how hard the task is. He is transforming us into what He knows we will soon become. 

No matter how neglected or overgrown your life is, Jesus will make good on His promise to "make your wasteland like the garden of the Lord." You may be tired and discouraged; life may feel overgrown with troubles. But He is excited about the beauty He will masterfully restore in you.

Insight: God has made good on His promises in the past. Today and forever He promises to make the deserts of your life look like Eden.

Michael D. Inman

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Tue 22 Oct 2013, 11:05 pm

Date: October 21, 2013 9:25 PM
Topic: +DEV+ Jesus Was Buried in a Garden

Jesus Was Buried in a Garden

"Thinking he was the gardener, she said, Sir, if you have carried him away, tell me where you have put him, and I will get him." (John 20:15)

Scripture Focus: John 19:40-42, 20:14-16

Sometimes the little details in the Bible are as amazing as the big ones. Did you know Jesus was buried and rose again in a garden? The Bible says, "At the place where Jesus was crucified, there was a garden, and in the garden a new tomb ... they laid Jesus there" (John19: 41-42). When Mary Magdalene saw the resurrected Christ, she even thought He was the gardener.

Why is this significant? Think back on the story of humanity in the Bible. It began in a garden. Although sin entered the world there, God also assured Adam and Eve then that He would send a Redeemer to save His people from sin. That Redeemer, Jesus, was crucified, buried and arose from death in a garden. How like God to keep His promises so precisely that the circumstances match with perfect symmetry.

Do you think it's a coincidence that all of this happened in a literal garden? More likely it is evidence that history is in the hands of a great Master of art and science who is writing the ultimate masterpiece with you and me in it!

Insight: Poets often write poetry to put history in perspective. but here is a place where poetry and history meet: in the amazing work of Jesus.

Michael D. Inman

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Mon 21 Oct 2013, 6:35 pm

Date: October 21, 2013 12:20 AM
Topic: +DEV+ God The Gardener

God The Gardener 

"Now the LORD God had planted a garden in the East, in Eden; and there he put the man he had formed." (Genesis 2:8)

Scripture Focus: Genesis 2:4-9

Gardening is hard work, and yet it is rewarding. There are profound reasons why this is so. We have a connection with the soil that goes all the way back to creation. 

Though God spoke the heavens and the earth into existence, He formed the animals and the first man, Adam, from the "dust of the earth," the soil. Can you picture God's hands shaping the intricate human being into life? God placed him in the Garden of Eden "to work it and take care of it." 

God, who planted the first garden, let Adam be its gardener. But Adam was a type of garden, too. God worked in him to produce the fruit of obedience to His will. After God formed Eve out of Adam, they were both His "gardens. " He cultivated them with loving care, giving them everything they needed for a perfect life with Him. 

Yet Adam and Eve sinned, turning the Garden of Eden and themselves into a weed patch. Still God provided a Rescuer for them and us. Now human beings can once again be God's "gardens. " Abiding in Jesus, we will bear much fruit

Insight: God can turn your weed patch life into a fruitful garden. As He works in you, all your work will become meaningful.

Michael D. Inman

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Fri 18 Oct 2013, 7:51 pm

Date: October 17, 2013 11:17 PM
Topic: +DEV+  A Spiritual Life Takes Time

A Spiritual Life Takes Time

"Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up." (Galatians 6:9)

Scripture Focus: Luke 8:11-15

When you plant a fruit tree, you don't expect to see fruit right away. You have to wait. We know that fruit develops at the proper time. What is obvious with physical fruit is often ignored when it comes to spiritual fruit. Many people read about the fruit of the Spirit in Galatians 5:22-23 ("love, joy, peace, patience..."), but don't allow for the effort and time that it takes to develop them. They give up because they don't see the fruit of the Spirit immediately. 

But God, the Master Gardener of our lives, takes the long view. Just as He designed a tree to grow deep roots and strong branches before bearing fruit, He knows that our spiritual life takes time. Becoming a Christ follower may take an instant, but learning to be like Him will fill the rest of our lives. 

Certainly we can exhibit love and other fruit of the Spirit today, but for a consistent, increasing, abundant crop, we must plan to follow Christ, the very one who bears each and every fruit of the Spirit for us even when our own harvest is slim.

Insight: Expecting love, joy, peace, and patience to develop in a hurry is being...impatient! let God cultivate the fruit no matter how long it takes.

Michael D. Inman

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Thu 17 Oct 2013, 8:06 pm

Date: October 16, 2013 10:40 PM
Topic: +DEV+ Applying Gods Word

Applying Gods Word

"Do your best to present yourself to God as one approved, a workman who does not need to be ashamed and who correctly handles the word of truth." (2 Timothy 2:15)

Scripture Focus: John 7:16-18

We've all seen bushes trimmed in geometric or animal shapes. They're called "topiary bushes." When gardeners grow a topiary bush, they install a wire shape and let the bush grow into it. Then they keep trimming the branches to make the bush grow in that shape. Trimming topiary bushes is tedious work, but it must be done regularly to keep the original pleasing shape.

Keeping sound doctrine is like that. Continue studying to make sure you believe the right things. Some think that because God's truth never changes, we never have to think about it once we have believed. But our world is always changing, challenging the way we apply God's truth to our lives. Without knowing it, we can end up with inaccurate beliefs.

Our beliefs are built on the solid truth of Jesus. We grow from Him like the topiary bush on its frame. Jesus said, "Love the Lord your God with all your heart, with all your soul, with all your mind." One way we love Him with our mind is when we consider what we believe and how we apply it.

Insight: How can we love God if we never think about Him and what He's said to us? Read His word today... and think about it.

Michael D. Inman

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Wed 16 Oct 2013, 10:22 pm

Date: October 15, 2013 8:42 PM
Topic: +DEV+ In His Presence We Grow
In His Presence We Grow

"The righteous will flourish like a palm tree, they will grow like a cedar of Lebanon; planted in the house of the LORD they will flourish in the courts of our God." (Psalm 92:12-13)

Scripture Focus: Psalm 92

I have a “brown” thumb, every plant life dies and turns brown. My wife is a plant rescuer. People bring troubled plants to her and ask her to bring them back to health. It's amazing to watch an orchid or African violet respond to a little attention. What's her secret? She cares about plants. Sometimes, when the owners return for their plants, they insist that the plant stay with my wife because "it' s happier with you."

When we practice a spiritual discipline, it brings us closer to Jesus. It's not that we earn His favor by reading the Bible, praying or fasting, etc. These are simply factors that nourish us in our faith and in our life with Him. These are valuable steps, but He is the one who cares for us and creates the right conditions for us to grow. We naturally, or rather supernaturally, respond to being with Him.

Jesus invites us to abide with Him today, to bask in His grace. Spiritual disciplines help us enter His presence. As in the Psalm above, we grow "like a cedar of Lebanon" when we are with Him. And we never have to go back to our previous owner.

Insight: Spiritual growth requires discipline. But the discipline doesn't change us. It just brings us close to Jesus, and He changes us.

Michael D. Inman

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Tue 15 Oct 2013, 10:31 pm

Date: October 13, 2013 8:42 PM
Topic: +DEV+ See What Is Not Seen

See What Is Not Seen

"So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal." (2 Corinthians 4:18)

Scripture Focus: 2 Corinthians 4:1-18

Before his death, Jesus introduced Himself to the world through His deeds and words, the stories of which we can now read in the New Testament. But He also revealed His character through His Spirit, by breathing on His followers-filling up their lungs, beating in their hearts - to accomplish His ministry, just as He wants to do with us today.

Those forty days when Christ walked the earth after His death remind us that we, too, can meet the Man who likewise breathes on us so that He can send us out. We, too, can receive the eternal perspective that motivated the early church so that we can endure any trial with an equal sense of joy and trust.

We are the ones about whom Christ told Thomas, "Blessed are those who have not seen and yet believe." Though we're not literal eyewitnesses, we are nonetheless witnesses to Christ's new body throughout history. Let us fix our eyes on Him, then, and on the eternal gift of life with Him, as we gather with one another regularly in worship, changed in His presence.

Insight: He lives, indeed, among us, and by His resurrection we are formed.

Michael D. Inman

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Fri 11 Oct 2013, 10:10 pm

Restoration Ministry is in need an infusion of funds for some printing equipment that is in the amount of $4-500.00

We are in need of a color inkjet printer and a monochrome laser printer that does duplexing.

I have finished a series of syllabus on the entire Bible book by book and a few special studies of different characters of the Bible as well as everyday Christian Living studies. There are 85 of the booklets to the series, we will be offering them as gifts for your donations to our ministry
BASIC STUDIES

INTRODUCTORY - Covers salvation, water baptism, prayer and other basic topics
CHRISTIAN LIVING I – Deals with discouragement, doubt, guilt and discipleship
GOSPEL OF JOHN – A chapter by chapter study of the Lord's ministry and teachings
ACTS I – Detailed coverage of the supernatural workings of God in the Early Church
ACTS II – Covers the life and missionary journeys of Paul
GALATIANS – Teaches law and grace
PHILIPPIANS, COLOSSIANS & PHILEMON – Gives the back- ground of these epistles and a
study in each chapter
HEBREWS & JAMES – An excellent study of each chapter as well as an overall view
EPISTLES OF JOHN & JUDE – A careful study of all four epistles with special attention given to
John's emphasis on love and fellowship
EPHESIANS – Takes the believer on a journey into the promised land of our inheritance
I CORINTHIANS – Emphasizes the practical disciplines and instructions given to God’s people
II CORINTHIANS – Provides a clear insight into the ministry of the Apostle Paul
I & II PETER – A study on joy in the midst of suffering and the importance of growing in the
Word
I & II THESSALONIANS – Gives insight into the close relationship between Paul and the believers
at Thessalonica; also covers last day events
SYNOPTIC GOSPELS I – A study in Matthew, Mark and Luke, provides a chronology of the
ministry of Christ up to the Passion Week
SYNOPTIC GOSPELS II – A detailed account of the final week of Christ's ministry as recorded by
Matthew, Mark and Luke
I & II TIMOTHY & TITUS – A chapter by chapter study of Paul's pastoral instructions and
admonitions
RUTH & ESTHER – Provides historical insight into the times and lifestyle of the Jews; reveals
allegorical truths of the relationship of Christ and His church
PROVERBS – A survey of the entire book, presented both topically and by chapter, takes the
believer from pre-salvation, through instruction in righteousness to full maturity in Christ
EZRA & NEHEMIAH – A devotional chapter by chapter study, portraying the restoration of the
temple and Jerusalem under the leadership of Ezra and Nehemiah
GOSPEL OF MATTHEW I – Chapters 1-14
GOSPEL OF MATTHEW II – Chapters 15-28. This is a two part, comprehensive, chapter by
chapter by chapter study of the Gospel according to Matthew.
GOSPEL OF MARK – A comprehensive, chapter by chapter study of the Gospel according to Mark
GOSPEL OF LUKE I – Chapters 1-12
GOSPEL OF LUKE II – Chapters 13-24 this is a two part, comprehensive, chapter by chapter
study of the Gospel according to Luke.

ADVANCED STUDIES

BIBLE PROPHECY – Covers the Rapture Tribulation, Armageddon, Return of Christ and the
Millennium
DIVINE HEALING – Thoroughly explains the scriptural basis for divine healing
PERSONAL EVANGELISM – A convincing study on the necessity of obeying the call to witness for
Christ
HOLY SPIRIT – An overall view of the work and ministry of the Holy Spirit in both the Old and
New Testaments
CHRISTIAN LIVING II – Covers tithing, commitment to the local church, love of the brethren,
respecting church leadership, obedience and prayer
ROMANS I – The Apostle Paul lays the doctrinal foundation of the Christian faith (chapters 1-8)
ROMANS II – The sovereignty of God and practical Christianity presented (chapters 9-16)
GENESIS – A chapter by chapter study with spiritual applications for the believer
EXODUS – The account of Israel's exodus from Egypt, giving insight into the types and shadows
of Christ's redemptive work
HEBREW LAW I – A thorough study of the types and shadows in Jewish laws and the Tabernacle
HEBREW LAW II – The offerings and yearly feasts of Israel with chart and clear New Testament
application
HEBREW LAW III – The glorious priesthood of all believers shown through a study of the priests
and Levites of Israel
NUMBERS – A comprehensive chapter by chapter study of the entire book
DEUTERONOMY – Comprehensive chapter by chapter study of the entire book
ISAIAH I – Denunciation of Israel, Judah and other nations; numerous prophecies concerning the
Messiah and the coming kingdom
ISAIAH II – Contains a message of consolation and further prophecies of the coming Messiah
DANIEL – A clear study of each chapter emphasizing important prophecies; includes chart on
Daniel's 70 weeks"
REVELATION – A complete study of the end-time events of human history; includes charts
ENTERING INTO THE PROMISED LAND – A devotional study introducing the book of Joshua
MINOR PROPHETS I – Hosea and Joel
MINOR PROPHETS II – Amos, Obadiah and Jonah
MINOR PROPHETS III – Micah
MINOR PROPHETS IV – Nahum and Habakkuk
MINOR PROPHETS V – Zephaniah and Haggai
MINOR PROPHETS VI – Zechariah and Malachi this is a chapter by chapter study of the 12 Minor
Prophets, divided into 6 study booklets; these studies help to give a clear understanding of the
prophecies during this period of Israel's history
EZEKIEL I – Chapters 1-11, deals with Ezekiel's call to the minis- try the message of judgment
upon Jerusalem and the nation of Israel; includes historical chart
EZEKIEL II - chapters 12-28, relates how God spoke through Ezekiel to the false prophets and
false shepherds; describes the fall and judgment of Lucifer
EZEKIEL III – Chapters 29-48, covers the judgment of Egypt, the valley of dry bones prophecy,
and the fulfillment of end-time events; includes charts
LIFE OF DAVID I – Covers the early life of David as shepherd and psalmist and his rise to the
throne of Israel also shows the instances in which he wrote many of his psalms
LIFE OF DAVID II – Covers David's life and ministry as the king of Israel and the high point of
spirituality achieved during his reign, application to the believer's life is made throughout the
study
THE BOOK OF JOB – A relatively detailed study of the entire book; the theme focuses upon the
enigma of human suffering, faith and the power of God
JEREMIAH I – Chapters 1-18 deals with the call of Jeremiah, general and unrelated prophecies
JEREMIAH II – Chapters 19-40; covers specific and dated prophecies
JEREMIAH III – Chapters 41-52; covers specific prophecies and prophecies concerning the
nations; also includes a comprehensive study of the book of Lamentations
KINGS I – I Kings 1-14 & II Chronicles 1-12
KINGS II – I Kings 15-22 & II Chronicles 13-20
KINGS III – II Kings 1-13 & II Chronicles 21-24
KINGS IV – II Kings 14-25 & II Chronicles 25-36 these are a comprehensive chapter by chapter
study of the kings of Israel and Judah, beginning after David
SONG OF SOLOMON – A chapter by chapter study written from a devotional and inspirational
viewpoint that portrays the beautiful allegory of Jesus Christ and His church
JOSHUA – The history of Israel's possession of the Promised Land with spiritual applications
SAMUEL & SAUL I – Deals with Samuel's birth and public minis- try and the early years of Saul's
reign
SAMUEL & SAUL II – Deals with the decline of Saul's character and the latter years of his reign
these studies cover the life of Samuel the prophet and Saul the first king of Israel, with spiritual
applications
JUDGES – God's repeated deliverance of Israel during a time of increasing national apostasy,
heroes of faith provide examples for all believers
PSALMS I – Explains the characteristics of Hebrew poetry; covers the psalms of devotion and the
Imprecatory Psalms
PSALMS II – The Messianic Psalms
PSALMS III – Covers penitential psalms, psalms of worship, praise and adoration, and historical
psalms. Psalms is a three-part survey that deals with the main themes of this beautiful portion of
scripture
ECCLESIASTES I – Chapters 1 - 6

ECCLESIASTES II – Chapters 7 - 12 this is a comprehensive study of one of the Old Testament
books of wisdom, which emphasizes the spiritual principles discovered by Solomon in his search
for true reality
CHRISTIAN LIVING III – Deals with topics which help to inspire continued growth and maturity in
Christ; who we are in Christ, our victory, spiritual warfare, the will of God, and others
THE CHRISTIAN FAMILY I – The Family Unit
THE CHRISTIAN FAMILY II – Parents & Leaders
THE CHRISTIAN FAMILY III – Husbands & Fathers
THE CHRISTIAN FAMILY IV – Wives & Mothers
THE CHRISTIAN FAMILY V – Sons & Daughters: This is a five-part comprehensive study of
scriptural principles that relate to the foundation of the family and its relationships. It deals with
the responsibilities and relationships of the family, parents &leaders, husbands & fathers, wives &
mothers sons & and daughters
BIBLICAL PRAYERS I – An in-depth study of spiritual principles relating to effective prayer, with
biblical examples
BIBLICAL PRAYERS II – A continuation of an in-depth study on how to pray more effectively,
with examples from the Bible
STEWARDSHIP – Deals with the responsibilities and rewards of the faithful steward; tithing and
the giving of offerings, including "firstfruits" are also covered.
CHRISTIAN LIVING IV – Covers adding to our faith, growing in Christ and in fellowship with the
Lord and the rewards of growth.
CHRISTIAN LIVING V – Gives biblical examples of victory over trials in trying times; with a view
of God's ultimate purpose and plan for the believer
GOSPEL OF THE KINGDOM - an in-depth study with a new perspective of the aspects of the
kingdom of God.

A freewill offering to Restoration Ministry may be made via PayPal at our web site: http://www.rollanet.org/~restore/donations.htm

I will ask which of these studies you are interested in and email a copy to you for your donation.
The more donated the more studies you can pick
Michael D. Inman

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Fri 11 Oct 2013, 10:04 pm

Date: October 11, 2013 1:19 AM
Topic: +DEV+ God's Hope Sustains Us

God's Hope Sustains Us

"In his great mercy he has given us new birth into a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead." (1 Peter 1:3)

Scripture Focus: 1 Peter 1:1-9

Paul, Peter and the others were sent to enter a world fraught with danger and hopelessness. They knew their lives were going to be threatened and that death was imminent. But they also knew that this life was not "the end." Their hope was in the love of the living God; the promise of eternity with Him made every incident on earth pale in comparison.

In other words, the resurrection of Jesus Christ formed the basis not only of their new faith but also of their perspectives about everything on earth. This is exactly how our lives ought to be shaped! Peter's letter starts with this great reminder that he experienced first hand: no matter what we may do, how we may fail, God's hope sustains us. What an encouragement! It was not a hope that Peter imagined or conjured up whenever he felt discouraged. No, his was a living hope, one that breathed, inspired and spoke to him in the person of Jesus.

That living hope is the lens through which we see the world and the greatest gift we could offer others!

Insight: How does the promise of eternity with Jesus change how you see things today?

We are in need of a color inkjet printer and a monochrome laser printer that does duplex.

The First 500 will receive a copy of both complete sets of devotionals series: "Forgiveness&q uot; Series and the "Grace" Series

Michael D. Inman

Restoration Ministry is in need an infusion of funds for some printing equipment that is in the amount of $4-500.00

We are in need of a color inkjet printer and a monochrome laser printer that does duplexing.

I have finished a series of syllabus on the entire Bible book by book and a few special studies of different characters of the Bible as well as everyday Christian Living studies. There are 85 of the booklets to the series, we will be offering them as gifts for your donations to our ministry
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Thu 10 Oct 2013, 11:01 pm

Date: October 10, 2013 1:13 AM
Topic: +DEV+  Focus On The Risen Jesus

Focus On The Risen Jesus
"...and his incomparably great power for us who believe. That power is like the working of his mighty strength, which he exerted in Christ when he raised him from the dead..." (Ephesians 1:19-20)

Scripture Focus: Ephesians 1:15-23

What enabled Paul to write such encouragement in his letters? How did Peter, Thomas, Mary and the others keep going in the midst of so much persecution and struggle? What made it possible for them to persevere in their faith but with great joy? In crowds, they proclaimed the news of Jesus as if their lives depended on it. In prison, they rejoiced that they were considered worthy of the suffering. In every journey and adventure, every gathering and tragedy, they did not merely complete a task; they lived a life that was overflowing with peace and grace. How could they? 

Maybe the better question is how could they not? The God of Creation had personally pursued each of them and gave them the power they'd need for their mission. And that power was like the power that raised Christ from the dead! 

When He went to the cross, they reached an all time low. Despair and grief overwhelmed them - until they saw the risen Lord! And when they encountered Him, they knew beyond a doubt that Christ was Lord of All.

Insight: The more we focus on the risen Jesus, the more we, too, can face with courage and grace whatever hardship may come our way.

We are in need of a color inkjet printer and a monochrome laser printer that does duplex.

The First 500 will receive a copy of both complete sets of devotionals series: "Forgiveness" Series and the "Grace" Series
Michael D. Inman

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Wed 09 Oct 2013, 8:38 pm

Date: October 9, 2013 12:44 AM
Topic: +DEV+ Life Of Christ Our Hope

Life Of Christ Our Hope

"Therefore, stand firm. Let nothing move you. Always give yourselves fully to the work of the Lord, because you know that your labor in the Lord is not in vain." (1 Corinthians 15:58)

Scripture Focus: 1 Corinthians 15:35-58

From Christ's living presence, Paul understood that he was commissioned to introduce others to Jesus. Some would believe. Some wouldn't. Some would be intrigued, and others would attack him. 

Still, he warned, if just for this life Christ was their hope, they were to be pitied more than all. He was desperate for them to know the truth that had utterly transformed him, that Christ's risen life changed him now and for eternity. No wonder he wrote to the Philippians in 3:10-11: "I want to know Christ and the power of his resurrection and the fellowship of sharing in his sufferings, becoming like him in his death, and so, somehow, to attain to the resurrection of the dead." 

With that as our anchor and vision, every day can be one of joy, sharing life rich in Christ with others. When our daily tasks are motivated by our risen Lord, it is always labor that bears fruit for eternity. And even when we grow weary, we know that He who began a good work in us is faithful to complete it (Philippians 1:6).

Insight: We can personally know Christ and the power of His resurrection today.

The First 500 will receive a copy of both complete sets of devotionals series: "Forgiveness&q uot; Series and the "Grace" Series

Michael D. Inman
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Tue 08 Oct 2013, 9:42 am

Date: October 7, 2013 10:58 PM
Topic: +DEV+  Our Hope Is In Jesus

Our Hope Is In Jesus
"If Christ has not been raised, our preaching is useless and so is your faith." (1 Corinthians 15:14)

Scripture Focus: 1 Corinthians 15:1-17

To Paul, the resurrection of Jesus was no mere afterthought to a belief system. It was everything. He referred to it 53 times in his New Testament writings. Why? Because, "if Christ had not been raised, our faith is futile and we are still in our sins" (vs. 17). 

It was a reality with more power than all the pagan legends and Jewish laws combined, the very fulfillment of all he'd ever hoped for or knew of from his own history. Yes, it was compelling, but it was no mere story to Paul. It knocked him flat. His life would be instantly different, full of tension, and of course hope. 

But because he, too, responded to Christ's love, you and I became the beneficiaries of some of the greatest biblical works in Scripture. His letters remind all who read them of God's power, that the resurrected Christ is the Good News with which we're now entrusted. Paul knew first hand that his hope was not based on a plan or a value system but on the living, breathing Person of Jesus who is with each of us always.

Insight: In the risen Lord Jesus we live and move and have our being

The First 500 will receive a copy of both complete sets of devotionals series: "Forgiveness" Series and the "Grace" Ser
Michael D. Inman

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Tue 08 Oct 2013, 9:13 am

Date: October 7, 2013 12:17 AM
Topic: +DEV+  Jesus Our Enduring Hope

Jesus Our Enduring Hope

"Then the church...was strengthened; and encouraged by the Holy Spirit, it grew in numbers, living in the fear of the Lord." (Acts 9:31)

Scripture Focus: Acts 9:28-31

It's an understatement to say that Paul's life was changed from the Damascus Road encounter. His life was absolutely altered forever. So were the lives of those around him, as well as the early believers who -  understandably - were afraid to join Paul in fellowship. 

Nonetheless, Paul's confrontation with the resurrected Jesus became the primary motivation behind the church growth. His sermons in various cities (recorded in Acts) and his letters to the churches far and wide formed the basis not just of a new theology, but of an entirely new life. If Jesus was "really real" to anyone, it was Paul. 

For him, the resurrection was the foundation on which all other decisions were made and on which any of life's confidence could be built. It became the shield from which he, and all other Christians, could endure anything. It had to be; because Paul himself would endure great opposition, imprisonment and affliction. May the Good News of Jesus' life given for you be worth enduring hardship, however great or small. There is hope in Him!

Insight: God's church throughout the world remains centered on the death and resurrection of Jesus as our enduring hope!

A freewill offering to Restoration Ministry may be made via PayPal or at our web site:    http://www.rollanet.org/~restore/donations.htm

The First 500 will receive a copy of both complete sets of devotionals series: "Forgiveness" Series and the "Grace" Series

Michael D. Inman

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Tue 01 Oct 2013, 9:12 pm

Date: September 30, 2013 11:55 PM
Topic: +DEV+ God's Love Can Change Anyone

God's Love Can Change Anyone

"'Who are you, Lord?' Saul asked. 'I am Jesus, whom you are persecuting, ' he replied. 'Now get up and go into the city, and you will be told what you must do.'" (Acts 9:5-6)

Scripture Focus: Acts 9:1-19

In one of the most extraordinary true stories in ancient literature, the same risen Lord who'd appeared to others, decided to love a brutal, angry, murderer known as Saul. 

Saul was on his way to the high priest, still breathing out murderous threats against the Lord's disciples. He was hoping the priest would provide the documents he'd need to give to the synagogues in Damascus, so that if he found any there who belonged to the Way, whether men or women, he might take them as prisoners to Jerusalem (vs.2). But as he neared Damascus on his journey, this violent Pharisee got the shock of his life: a light from heaven flashed around him, sending him to the ground. Then he heard a voice say to him, 'Saul, Saul, why do you persecute me?'

I can imagine Saul shaking in the dirt, terrified at the visitation of such holiness. When he discovered it was Jesus, everything changed! The dangerous, angry man was transformed mightily into a leader in Christ's church, proof that God's love can change anyone.

Insight: Pray for those people you might have given up on, that they might encounter Christ anew.

PS. We are in dire need of some Macintosh compatible computer equipment. So your donations would be appreciated.

Michael D. Inman

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Mon 30 Sep 2013, 4:00 pm

Topic: +DEV+ Wait In His Presence
Wait In His Presence

"But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit comes on you; and you will be my witnesses in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the ends of the earth." (Acts 1:8)
Scripture Focus: Acts 1:1-15

The Christian movement, ironically, started with something most westerners don't like: waiting. Each Gospel records the risen Jesus telling His followers to wait, as does Luke: "Do not leave Jerusalem, but wait for the gift my Father promised, which you have heard me speak about" (vs. 4).

So between Christ's final appearance as a Man in His ascension and the moment when the Holy Spirit descended on them, the disciples waited. They didn't get ahead of themselves. Though he knew how the Lord promised they would "be my witnesses in Jerusalem and... to the ends of the earth," Peter, for once, restrained himself and waited. Thomas didn't rally the troops, and Mary didn't run to tell others about the risen Lord.

They did as they were told, waiting for the fulfillment of His presence in their lives. Jesus had given them their "marching orders," but they didn't move until they sat together in His temple, worshiping Him and receiving the power of His Spirit, the same power that comes to us as we wait on the Lord.

Insight: God often works His purposes for our lives when He asks us to wait in His presence.

PS. We are in dire need of some Macintosh compatible computer equipment. So your donations would be appreciated.

Michael D. Inman

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Fri 27 Sep 2013, 10:12 pm

Date: September 27, 2013 2:18 AM
Topic: +DEV+ Christ's Resurrection
Christ's Resurrection
"After his suffering, he showed himself to these men and gave many convincing proofs that he was alive. He appeared to them over a period of forty days and spoke about the kingdom of God." (Acts 1:3)

Scripture Focus: Acts 1:1-15

Luke's summary here of Christ's life and ministry helps us see with new eyes the power of Jesus during those forty days after His death. Not only were the first eye-witnesses convinced of His reality, but Christ's words about God's kingdom inspired their mission together, creating a movement unparalleled to any in history, one which Luke recorded in the next 28 chapters of Acts. In other words, Christ was establishing His new body in them!

Each follower - as with each of us - learned about the Lord's grace through His death on the cross as the word was passed along. Each member of Christ's new body testified of His resurrection and nurtured other Christ-followers, usually in a local community called church, gathering around Scripture, prayer and song. Their corporate lives and shared history paid tribute to the work of the Holy Spirit who has moved in hundreds of thousands of women and men across the ages and continents to follow the living person of Jesus Christ. No wonder it's called Good News!

Insight: Christ continues his ministry - to console, confirm, and commission - in us as His witnesses; together we form his new body on earth.

Michael D. Inman

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Thu 26 Sep 2013, 8:38 pm

Date: September 25, 2013 11:25 PM
Topic: +DEV+ You Must Follow Me

You Must Follow Me

"Jesus answered, 'If I want him to remain alive until I return, what is that to you? You must follow me.'" (John 21:22)

Scripture Focus: John 21:20-24

Peter's life radically changed after encountering Jesus on the beach. Christ told him to stay focused, to follow Him. That would be costly, as it had been costly for Jesus. In fact, Peter's life would be an ongoing sacrifice for the Kingdom.

Three decades later, Peter was martyred in Rome. Loving Jesus meant offering his whole life for a Truth far greater than himself, one so great that a whole world of books could not contain the details of it all (John 21:24-25). Living a sacrificial life for Peter meant basing every sermon on the resurrection. He ministered to the poor and homeless, led his community, sent missionaries far and wide, and proclaimed the Good News of forgiveness to a hurting world.

While your life may not end in a martyr's death, know that the Lord can bring you back from shame and redirect you for an entirely new work. Take courage from Peter's change in Christ's presence. You too are forgiven, restored, loved. May our passion be secured in the passion - and resurrection - of Christ, as Peter� was.

Insight: JESUS calls us as he did Peter: come to the end of yourself and realize your heart's longing can only be satisfied in Him.

Michael D. Inman

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Wed 25 Sep 2013, 9:29 pm

Date: September 24, 2013 8:56 PM
Topic: +DEV+ The Emmaus Road

The Emmaus Road

"And beginning with Moses and all the Prophets, he explained to them what was said in all the Scriptures concerning himself." (Luke 24:27)

Scripture Focus: Luke 24:13-35

At first glance, the story of the Emmaus Road might seem like just a few folks out for a walk, trying to make sense of an immensely disappointing experience. When they tried to describe Christ's execution to the 'stranger&# 39; they bumped into, He redirected the conversation, asking them questions and giving them the lecture of a lifetime.

Why is the Emmaus Road story endearing on so many levels? Why does a rather uneventful tale of a seven-mile walk continue to draw us in, offering rich material for sermons and lessons?

Perhaps because in it, the resurrected Jesus made only His second appearance from the dead to two people we've barely heard of. They were ordinary folks, not leaders of the church. He reminds them that God's work throughout Scripture had always signaled this moment: when the Son of Man would come to earth, offer Himself for our sake, and establish His new body, His church, in us!

Cleopas and his friend had been despairing of their future. Christ responded by returning to the truth of Scripture.

Insight: How does Jesus' intentional conversation on the road to emmaus encourage you today?

Michael D. Inman

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Tue 24 Sep 2013, 10:40 pm

Date: September 24, 2013 1:55 AM
Topic: +DEV+ Power Over Death

Power Over Death
"Jesus answered, 'You would have no power over me if it were not given to you from above. Therefore the one who handed me over to you is guilty of a greater sin.'" (John 19:11)

Scripture Focus: John 19:1-15

As Pilate's interaction with Jesus continued, the governor soon realized he was in a pickle. The prisoner before him seemed innocent, but the crowds outside would not be satisfied unless Christ was executed. So when Pilate tried to free Jesus, the last thing he expected was the response he heard: that he had no power accept that given him by a Greater Power. True power was about much more than governmental laws and legal trials.

In fact, Jesus could have exhibited more strength than a thousand military troops. He could have called on a hundred angels, performed a miraculous escape and smitten everyone dumb within seconds. But He didn't. He stayed within Pilate's authority, submitted to the verdict He knew was coming and willingly accepted the conviction.

Why? Because His death on the cross was exactly why the Lord of Creation came to earth as a man. His ultimate purpose throughout His time on earth was to exhibit power over death so that we might know true life with Him. This is the Lord we serve!

Insight: In what ways does Christ's submission to Pilate reveal true power?

A freewill offering to Restoration Ministry may be made via PayPal
or at our web site: http://www.rollanet.org/~restore/donations.htm

The First 500 will receive a copy of both complete sets of devotionals series: "Forgiveness" Series and the "Grace" Serie
Michael D. Inman

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Mon 23 Sep 2013, 7:36 pm

Date: September 22, 2013 11:31 PM
Topic: +DEV+ You Are A King, Then! 
You Are A King, Then! 

"You are a king, then, said Pilate. Jesus answered, You are right... In fact, for this reason I was born, and for this I came into the world... Everyone on the side of truth listens to me." (John 18:37)

Scripture Focus: John 18:28-40

It must have been quite a conversation, this exchange between the governor and the King of the Universe. With his stature as a Roman authority, Pilate had probably overseen few cases like the one now in his courtroom, and seen even fewer prisoners like the Man standing before him. He was unsure what to make of Him, inconvenienced by a case he felt no responsibility for. But something about Jesus made Pilate curious. 

Soon, he discovered there was no crime to convict Jesus, except that of attracting a following. Surely that was not enough. Jesus' own people had changed their mind about Him, and all Pilate could determine was that He was guilty of being a Jewish celebrity. Still, unlike Peter whose crisis of faith led to a genuine recognition of the Lord, Pilate really wasn't interested in knowing the truth. Instead, he wanted to maintain his own authority and keep things as they were. 

Pilate's dilemma is like most of ours: whose authority matters? Choose Jesus, the Truth for every part of your life.

Insight: Invite the king to be your authority and lord of your life today.

Michael D. Inman
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top