Who is online?
In total there are 14 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 14 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 111 on Thu 12 Dec 2013, 2:28 am
Latest topics
» ENDTIME HEADLINES
Today at 2:11 pm by Admin

» CONTROVERSIAL TOPIC
Today at 1:31 pm by Admin

» WAR DRUMS
Today at 1:11 pm by Admin

» THE CLARION PROJECT
Today at 10:47 am by Admin

» WORTHY NEWS
Today at 9:59 am by Admin

» Daily Disciples
Today at 9:55 am by Admin

» Radioactive Cloud Over Europe Targets Russia as Chief Suspect
Today at 9:37 am by Admin

» ISRAEL BREAKING NEWS
Yesterday at 11:00 pm by Admin

»  HONEST REPORTING Defending Israel from Media Bias plz read REGULAR UPDATES
Yesterday at 10:49 pm by Admin

» PROPHESY NEWS WATCH
Yesterday at 12:38 am by Admin

» Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY.
Yesterday at 12:30 am by Admin

» R.D SOUZA Saved by faith
Yesterday at 12:25 am by Admin

» HEAVEN LETTERS
Yesterday at 12:17 am by Admin

» Convert to Islam Homework - Poll Result and Your Comments
Wed 15 Nov 2017, 3:34 pm by Admin

» AISH
Wed 15 Nov 2017, 2:08 pm by Admin

» Storms, earthquakes, North Korea and now Vegas massacre. ‘What’s next?
Tue 14 Nov 2017, 11:00 pm by Admin

» NUGGET Today's Devotional
Tue 14 Nov 2017, 10:57 pm by Admin

» Meditation Chip Brogden
Tue 14 Nov 2017, 10:55 pm by Admin

» First Lady Melania Trump
Tue 14 Nov 2017, 4:26 pm by Admin

» BREITBART NEWS
Tue 14 Nov 2017, 3:57 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

POPE FRANCIS

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: POPE FRANCIS

Post  Admin on Mon 02 Oct 2017, 9:59 pm

When the Pope is now entering mosques and praying towards Mecca, is it official that the world has lost its mind?
DEC 02, 2014by JEWS NEWSin DIASPORA
http://shoebat.com/2014/11/29/pope-francis-appeases-religion-antichrist-enters-mosque-pays-toward-mecca-islamic-call-prayer/
Pope Francis entered the Blue Mosque in Istanbul Turkey, where he took off his shoes, and bowed toward Mecca and made his prayer, as he stood next to Istanbul’s Grand Mufti Rahmi Yaran. I did a whole video on this:
One report states:

Francis took off his shoes as he entered the huge mosque, before bowing his head in prayer for several minutes, facing Mecca and standing next to Istanbul’s Grand Mufti Rahmi Yaran, in what a Vatican spokesman described as a joint “moment of silent adoration” of God.

Pope Francis praying in mosque

What is amazing is that this happened in Turkey’s capital Istanbul; how did this city become Muslim? It was conquered! By who? By Muslims! The Hagia Sophia, the holy church of Christendom and the Eastern Orthodox Church, was violently seized in 1453 by the Ottoman empire, whose soldiers stripped it of all its holy icons and its Crosses, and the sultan, Mehmet II, had an imam make the very same prayer to which Pope Francis prayed to. What shame! I do not understand how the Pope could be acting like this, when his predecessors in the Middle Ages and in the wonderful Renaissance era fought with Islam in much harsher times than now!

GET THE HELL OUT: Fed up Sweden to deport up to 80,000 Muslims who claim to be refugees

Pope Gregory VII, ignited by his mourning for the persecuted Christians of the eastern church, felt himself behooved to begin a crusade against the Muslim powers and to finally extinguish this principality of Satan which had so tormented the saints. In 1074, he wrote:

We hereby inform you that the bearer of this letter, on his recent return from across the sea [from Palestine], came to Rome to visit us. He repeated what we had heard from many others, that a pagan race had overcome the Christians and with horrible cruelty had devastated everything almost to the walls of Constantinople, and were now governing the conquered lands with tyrannical violence, and that they had slain many thousands of Christians as if they were but sheep. If we love God and wish to be recognized as Christians, we should be filled with grief at the misfortune of this great empire [the Greek] and the murder of so many Christians. But simply to grieve is not our whole duty. The example of our Redeemer and the bond of fraternal love demand that we should lay down our lives to liberate them. “Because he has laid down his life for us: and we ought to lay down our lives for the brethren,” [1 John 3:16]. Know, therefore, that we are trusting in the mercy of God and in the power of his might and that we are striving in all possible ways and making preparations to render aid to the Christian empire [the Greek] as quickly as possible. Therefore we beseech you by the faith in which you are united through Christ in the adoption of the sons of God, and by the authority of St. Peter, prince of apostles, we admonish you that you be moved to proper compassion by the wounds and blood of your brethren and the danger of the aforesaid empire and that, for the sake of Christ, you undertake the difficult task of bearing aid to your brethren [the Greeks]. Send messengers to us at once inform us of what God may inspire you to do in this matter. (Gregory VII: Call for a “Crusade”, This text is part of the Internet Medieval Source Book, found in the Fordham University website)

Pope Pius XII was silent on criticizing Hitler, but that is because he was stealthily rescuing Jews from destruction, but even in this situation he did not appease the Nazi ideology.

Why is there so much corruption in the Catholic Church? Look at all the sodomites who are inside the Vatican and that will answer your question! These appeasers disobey the words of their own pope, Pope Pius V, who said that sodomite priests are to be put to death:

So that the contagion of such a grave offense may not advance with greater audacity by taking advantage of impunity, which is the greatest incitement to sin, and so as to more severely punish the clerics who are guilty of this nefarious crime and who are not frightened by the death of their souls, we determine that they should be handed over to the severity of the secular authority, which enforces civil law.

Therefore, wishing to pursue with greater rigor than we have exerted since the beginning of our pontificate, we establish that any priest or member of the clergy, either secular or regular, who commits such an execrable crime, by force of the present law be deprived of every clerical privilege, of every post, dignity and ecclesiastical benefit, and having been degraded by an ecclesiastical judge, let him be immediately delivered to the secular authority to be put to death, as mandated by law as the fitting punishment for laymen who have sunk into this abyss.

There is a very dangerous homosexual supporting ring deeply entrenched in the Vatican, which is helping enable it when it conducts mass with such a depraved heretic.

I have myself experienced, to some measure, this homosexual supporting ring in the Catholic Church, in a conversation I had with one priest and Catholic canon law judge, named Robert L. Kincl (also known as Fr. Bob Kincl), who was ordained in Rome. Kincl had befriended us as a fan of Shoebat.com acting as conservative, yet referred to homosexual fondling as permissible in the conversation. Having been shocked at his remarks, I told Kincl:

How can you, as a priest, be so liberal toward such a sick evil as two men fondling each other, or as two men having a “relationship” just as long as they are not going with other men. It is evil and it is reprobate.

I also told him:

It is not tolerable for you, as both a priest and a canon law judge, to be permissive to somebody having a homosexual relationship just as long as they are not being promiscuous with other men. It is deplorable, and in the words of St. Paul, “worthy of death” (Romans 1:32).

Kincl defended his position and responded with a rejection of the Old Testament and a twisting of St. Paul’s condemnation of homosexuality in Romans, stating

We do not follow the Hebrew Scriptures. We follow Jesus Christ who never mentioned gay relationships. When St. Paul mentioned such a relationship he was referring to the promiscuousness of the Romans using sodomy.

Shoebat.com decided to investigate Kincl and found that he has a dark past. In 1993, Kincl worked as a Commander in charge of clergy at the U.S. Navy, and while he was in the service he defended another chaplain confirmed to be guilty of child molestation, named Robert Hrdlicka.

The investigation revealed that Robert L. Kincl had even written the authorities, not to charge the pedophile who molested the young boys, but urged them to send him back to serve as a chaplain:

Catholic chaplain Lt. Robert Hrdlicka pleaded guilty to molesting boys in 1993. Before his sentencing, six other Catholic Navy chaplains and the church’s archbishop for the military services urged authorities to send Lt. Hrdlicka to a church-run treatment center.

“It is my fervent hope and prayer that he will be able to return to the active ministry as soon as possible,” wrote then-Cmdr. Robert L. Kincl.
Instead, Lt. Hrdlicka went to prison.

Admin
Admin

View user profile http://worldwidechristians.6forum.info

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Tue 16 May 2017, 2:16 pm

THE JESUIT POPE
Pope has a SHOCKING plan for 2017 (R$E)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=COuo6gVMRm8

WHAT IS HE DOING 60TH ANNIVERSARY OF EU 
illuminati playing out before our very eyes NWO

ISAIAH 17:12  Woe to the multitude of many people, which make a noise like the noise of the seas; and to the rushing of nations, that make a rushing like the rushing of mighty waters!

LUKE 21:25 25 And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring;
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sat 04 Mar 2017, 10:18 pm

https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/84226/pope-francis-tears-historys-ancient-walls-islam-opinion/?utm_source=Breaking+Israel+News&utm_campaign=7aaa6b6e27-BIN_oped_3_17&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_b6d3627f72-7aaa6b6e27-83546481&mc_cid=7aaa6b6e27&mc_eid=8dcaf513ae#bIvYyU4Z5TR2RYhp.97
Pope Francis Tears at History’s Ancient Walls Against Islam
By Raymond Ibrahim February 27, 2017 , 9:00 am
Pope Francis continues to argue for two interrelated points that, while seemingly humane, compromise Western nations and expose their citizens to danger.

He reiterated his first point earlier this month when he said, “I appeal not to create walls but to build bridges.” Francis has made this appeal frequently, both figuratively (when imploring Western nations not to close their doors against more incoming Muslim migrants) and literally (for instance by characterizing Donald Trump’s proposal to build a U.S.-Mexico wall as “not Christian”).

Francis reiterated his second point a few days ago when he said, “Muslim terrorism does not exist.” His logic is that, because there are Christians who engage in criminal and violent activities—and yet no one blames Christianity for their behavior—so too should Islam not be blamed when Muslims engage in criminal and violent activities.

In this, the Catholic pope appears unable or unwilling to make the pivotal distinction between violence committed in accordance with Islamic teachings, and violence committed in contradiction of Christian teachings.

image: https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/BIN-OpEd-Experts-300x2501.png

But there’s another relevant and often overlooked irony: every morning Francis wakes up in the Vatican and looks out his window he sees a very large and concrete reminder that gives the lie to both his argument against walls and his argument in defense of Islam. I speak of the great walls surrounding Vatican City, more specifically the Leonine Walls.

Context: A couple of years after Islamic prophet Muhammad died in 632, his followers erupted out of Arabia and conquered surrounding non-Muslim lands in the name of Islam. In a few decades, they had annexed two-thirds of what was in the 7th century Christendom. They took all of the Middle East, North Africa, and Spain, until they were finally stopped at Tours in central France (732). By the late 9thcentury, jihadi incursions had transformed the Mediterranean Sea into a Muslim lake; the major islands—Sicily, Crete, Rhodes, Malta, Cyprus—were conquered, and the European coast was habitually raided for booty and slaves.

According to the most authoritative and contemporary Muslim chroniclers—al-Waqidi, al-Baladhuri, al-Tabari, al-Maqrizi, etc.—all this was done because Islam commands Muslims to subjugate and humiliate non-Muslims.

It was in this context that, in 846, Muslim fleets from North Africa landed near Rome. Unable to breach the walls of the Eternal City, they sacked and despoiled the surrounding countryside, including—to the consternation of Christendom—the venerated and centuries-old basilicas of St. Peter and St. Paul. The Muslim invaders desecrated the tombs of the revered apostles and stripped them of all their treasures. Pope Leo IV (847-855) responded by building large walls and fortifications along the right bank of the Tiber to protect the sacred sites from further Muslim raids. Completed by 852, the walls were in places 40 feet high and 12 feet thick.

image: https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/wp-content/uploads/useful_banner_manager_banners/445-BIN-Subscribe-MiddleEast-600WIDE.jpg

Further anticipating the crusades against Islam by over two centuries—and thus showing how they were a long time coming—Pope Leo decreed that any Christian who died fighting Muslim invaders would enter heaven. After him and for the same reasons, Pope John VIII offered remission of sins for those who died fighting Islamic invaders. Such was the existential and ongoing danger Muslims caused for Christian Europe—more than two centuries before Pope Urban’s call for the First Crusade in 1095.

Today, many Muslims, not just of the ISIS-variety, continue to boast that Islam will conquer Rome, the only of five apostolic sees—the other four being Antioch, Alexandria, Jerusalem, and Constantinople—never to have been subjugated by jihad. Similarly, Muslims all throughout Europe continue exhibiting the same hostility and contempt for all things and persons non-Islamic, whether by going on church vandalizing sprees and breaking crosses, or by raping “infidel” women as theirs by right.
In short, Pope Leo’s walls prove Pope Francis wrong on both counts: yes, walls are sometimes necessary to preserve civilization; and yes, Islam does promote violence and intolerance for the other—far more than any other religion. This fact is easily discerned by examining the past and present words and deeds of Muslims, all of which evince a remarkable and unwavering continuity of hostility against “infidels.”

Perhaps most ironic of all, had it not been for Pope Leo’s walls—and so many other Christian walls, such as Constantinople’s, which kept Islam out of Europe for centuries, and Vienna’s, which stopped a full-blown jihad as recent as 1683—there might not be a pope today to pontificate about how terrible walls are and how misunderstood Islam is. And when Francis accuses those who build walls of not being Christian, as he did of Trump, he essentially accuses men like Pope Leo IV—who did so much to protect and preserve Christendom at a time when Islam was swallowing up the world—of being no Christians at all.

Reprinted with author’s permission from Raymond Ibrahim
Read more at https://raymondibrahim.com/2017/02/24/pope-francis-tears-historys-ancient-walls-islam/#dhsb7yqDyIRHRkc7.99
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Tue 21 Feb 2017, 8:58 pm

http://www.prophecynewswatch.com/article.cfm?recent_news_id=1034
Pope Francis Continues Push For One World Religion
Is Pope Francis a globalist?
Pope Francis Continues Push For One World Religion
image: http://www.prophecynewswatch.com/images/recent/popejan192016.jpg
News Image BY MICHAEL SNYDER/END OF THE AMERICAN DREAM FEBRUARY 21, 2017
Share this article:

When I first started seeing headlines this week that claimed that Pope Francis said that "Muslim terrorism does not exist", I thought that it couldn't possibly be true.

After all, who could possibly deny that Islamic radicals are engaged in terrorism? Within the last 30 days, there have been 127 Islamic terror attacks in a total of 25 different countries.

And in 2016 global terror attacks set an all-time record high and were up 25 percent from the year before.

Unfortunately, there are many world leaders that are so politically correct and that are so married to the idea that Islam is good that they cannot admit to themselves that radical Islamic terror is being fueled by radical Islamic beliefs.

And in the case of Pope Francis, he is exceedingly careful never to say anything negative about Islam because it would greatly hinder his efforts to bring all of the major religions of the planet closer together.

Ever since the very beginning of his papacy, Pope Francis has been pushing for global unity in religious matters, global unity in economic matters and global unity in political matters.

The following timeline of events comes from one of my previous articles...

-----

May 2016: Pope Francis welcomed one of the top Sunni clerics in the world to the Vatican, and he reportedly told the cleric that "our meeting is the message".

And mainstream news outlets all over the planet clearly understood what was being communicated. For example, the Daily Mail article about this meeting was entitled "Pope embraces grand imam at historic Vatican meeting in a bid to bring the Catholic and Muslim churches together".

January 2016: The Vatican releases an extremely disturbing video in which Pope Francis declared that all of the major world religions are "seeking God or meeting God in different ways" and that ultimately "we are all children of God".

The video also featured leaders from various major religions, and they are shown declaring fidelity to their particular gods.

First, we see a female Buddhist cleric tell us "I have confidence in the Buddha", and that is followed by a Jewish rabbi declaring "I believe in God".

As the video goes on, a Catholic priest announces "I believe in Jesus Christ", and last of all an Islamic leader boldly declares "I believe in God, Allah".

November 2015: Pope Francis declared that fundamentalism, even Christian fundamentalism, is a "sickness" during remarks in which he stressed the similarity of the major religions.

September 2015: Pope Francis traveled to New York City to deliver a speech that kicked off a conference during which the United Nations unveiled a "new universal agenda" for humanity.

September 2015: During a stop at St. Patrick's Cathedral, Pope Francis stressed the unity between Christianity and Islam. These words were directly spoken by him...

I would like to express two sentiments for my Muslim brothers and sisters: Firstly, my greetings as they celebrate the feast of sacrifice. I would have wished my greeting to be warmer. My sentiments of closeness, my sentiments of closeness in the face of tragedy. The tragedy that they suffered in Mecca.

In this moment, I give assurances of my prayers. I unite myself with you all. A prayer to almighty god, all merciful.

July 2015: During a trip to Ecuador, Pope Francis spoke of the need for "a new economic and ecological world order" in which the wealth of the planet is "shared by everyone".

July 2015: Pope Francis denounced global capitalism and refers to its excesses as the "dung of the devil".

June 2015: Pope Francis called for "a new global political authority" that would have the resources necessary "to deal with the world's economic problems and injustices".

October 2014: Pope Francis publicly embraced the theory of evolution by making statements such as these...

-"When we read about Creation in Genesis, we run the risk of imagining God was a magician, with a magic wand able to do everything. But that is not so."

-"The Big Bang, which today we hold to be the origin of the world, does not contradict the intervention of the divine creator but, rather, requires it."

-"Evolution in nature is not inconsistent with the notion of creation, because evolution requires the creation of beings that evolve."

By fully embracing the theory of evolution, Pope Francis has aligned himself with the leftist social engineers that are seeking to merge humanity into a socialist new world order, and he has aligned himself against "fundamentalists" that believe that there is one true God that created the heavens and the earth.
image: http://www.prophecynewswatch.com/images/ads/TFP_freedvd.jpg

June 2014: For the first time in the history of Catholicism, Pope Francis authorized "Islamic prayers and readings from the Quran" at the Vatican. In ancient times, this would have been considered blasphemy, but today nobody really even notices when something like this happens.

March 2013:

During his very first ecumenical meeting as Pope, Francis made it very clear that he believes that Christians and Muslims both "worship the one God"...

I then greet and cordially thank you all, dear friends belonging to other religious traditions; first of all the Muslims, who worship the one God, living and merciful, and call upon Him in prayer, and all of you. I really appreciate your presence: in it I see a tangible sign of the will to grow in mutual esteem and cooperation for the common good of humanity.

The Catholic Church is aware of the importance of promoting friendship and respect between men and women of different religious traditions - I wish to repeat this: promoting friendship and respect between men and women of different religious traditions - it also attests the valuable work that the Pontifical Council for interreligious dialogue performs.

The evidence very clearly shows that Pope Francis is a globalist, and the globalists are absolutely convinced that this planet could be transformed into some sort of great progressive utopia if they could just get humanity to unite.

But when they are finally able to achieve their goal, it won't be a utopia at all. Instead, it will bring about the greatest tyranny that humanity has ever experienced under the rule of the Antichrist.

Whenever you deny the truth, you open yourself up for deception.

And everyone out there that chooses to believe that Islam has nothing to do with terrorism and that all religions are equally valid paths to the same God is opening the door wide to great deception.

In this day and age, it is imperative that we all learn how to think for ourselves and to boldly speak the truth - even if that means disagreeing with the Pope himself.

Read more at http://www.prophecynewswatch.com/article.cfm?recent_news_id=1034#ESszJhBAQ201VZbb.99
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sun 19 Feb 2017, 10:01 pm

Roman Catholic Group Requests ‘Pope Francis’ Refer to Mary as ‘Co-Redemptrix With Jesus’
By Heather Clark on February 15, 2017156 Comments
4849 22 Share5 12 48
Photo Credit: Lloyd Baltazar
The International Marian Association has requested that the leader of Roman Catholicism, Jorge Bergoglio, also known as Pope Francis, refer to Mary as “co-redemptrix with Jesus the redeemer” during the 100th year anniversary of the purported apparitions of Mary in Fatima, Portugal.

The Theological Commission of the Marian Association, which is comprised of 30 supportive entities, including Vatican Secretariat of State Florian Kolfhaus, Andrew Apostoli of the Eternal Word Television Network (EWTN), Elias Mary of the Our Lady of Guadalupe Sanctuary in Wisconsin, and Michael O’Neill and Christopher Padgett of the Mariological Society of America, recently released a 10-page document outlining why Mary is deserving of the title.

It states that Mary passed on her sinless nature—given to her by God at conception—to Jesus, that He might redeem the world from sin. Through her willing human participation in the Father’s divine means of saving wicked men, the Commission contends, she is the “New Eve” just as Jesus is the “New Adam.”

“Mary, the ‘full of grace’ (Lk. 1:28) was providentially prepared by the Father through her Immaculate Conception to participate with the Son in the crushing of the head of Satan and redeeming humanity from sin, and to pass on to her divine Son an immaculate human nature like her own in order to accomplish the mission of redemption,” the document asserts.

“Within the rich tradition of the Church the patristic concept of Mary as the ‘New Eve’ who uniquely worked with Jesus, the ‘New Adam,’ to restore the life of grace to the human family contains within itself the doctrine of Mary’s unique participation with Jesus in the redemption,” it states. “Declared ‘Mother of the Church’ by Pope Bl. Paul VI, Mary ‘cooperated in initiating God’s kingdom’ and thus manifested her motherly co-redemption for the Church.”

The Commission clarifies, however, that the title of co-redemptrix does not set Mary as equal with Christ, as it believes such a concept would be heresy.
“The philosophical and theological meaning of ‘participation’ includes the understanding of an inferior being ‘taking part in’ (partem capere) the perfections or qualities of a superior being,” it outlines. “Thus, Mary’s participation in the redemption of Christ in no way diminishes His perfect divine redemption, but rather in a human feminine and maternal expression, partakes in its divine power and efficacy.”
Connect with Christian News
The Marian Association therefore requests that “Pope Francis would kindly grant public recognition and honor to the role of the Blessed Virgin Mary as ‘co-redemptrix with Jesus the redeemer'” during the Fatima observance in May. It says that the recognition would provide a means for humanity to consider how God used men as a vessel as He carried out His purposes in the plan of salvation.

“We believe that a public acknowledgement of Mary’s true and continuous role with Jesus in the saving work of redemption would justly celebrate the role of humanity in God’s saving plan; foster greater devotion to the mother of God; and lead to the release of historic graces through an even more powerful exercise of our lady’s maternal roles of intercession for the Church and for all humanity today,” it writes.

Gendron
While the Association says that title would point the eyes of the people to the cross of Christ, some beg to differ. Mike Gendron of Proclaiming the Gospel Ministries in Plano, Texas told Christian News Network that the Roman Catholic religion often attributes many of Christ’s characteristics to Mary.
“They teach that both were conceived without sin and lived sinless lives, and both are our advocates. They proclaim that Jesus is the source of grace, Mary is the channel of all grace; Jesus is the Mediator, Mary is the Mediatrix; Jesus ascended into glory, Mary’s body was assumed into glory; Jesus is the King of Heaven, Mary is the Queen of Heaven; Jesus is the Prince of peace, and Mary is the Queen of peace,” he explained.
Gendron said that these doctrines are unbiblical. Further considering Mary now as co-redemptrix, he opined, rather takes God’s rightful glory and gives part of it to man.

“Nowhere in Scripture is Mary referred to as co-redeemer or co-mediatrix,” he declared. “It was the Lord Jesus, not Mary, who gave His life as a ransom for many (Mark 10:45). It was Jesus, not Mary, who redeemed those who were once slaves to sin and purchased their freedom so that they are no longer in bondage to sin. Jesus gave Himself to redeem us from all wickedness and to purify for himself a people that are his very own (Titus 2:14).”

“For anyone to refer to Mary as co-redemptrix not only violates the truth of God’s Word, it also dishonors the Lord Jesus Christ and robs Him of the glory, honor and praise that He alone deserves,” Gendron stated.

Pope John Paul II referred to Mary as co-redemptrix on several occasions, but some worried that it would impede the ecumenical unity that Catholics were seeking with Christians.

“There is great spiritual danger for Catholics when they look to Mary and not Jesus,” Gendron said. “Paul warned, ‘But I am afraid that just as Eve was deceived by the serpent’s cunning, your minds may somehow be led astray from your sincere and pure devotion to Christ (2 Corinthians 11:3).’ I pray that Catholics will heed the exhortation from the book of Hebrews: ‘Let us fix our eyes on Jesus, the author and perfecter of our faith, who for the joy set before Him endured the cross, scorning its shame, and sat down at the right hand of the throne of God (Hebrews 12:2).'”
http://christiannews.net/2017/02/15/roman-catholic-group-requests-pope-francis-refer-to-mary-as-co-redemptrix-with-jesus/
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sat 18 Feb 2017, 1:47 pm

Pope Francis Declares Himself The Anti Christ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N7b0zEcYpNY&t=61s
In a shocking interview, Pope Francis likened Jesus Christ to ISIS and said Muslim migrants must breed with Europeans to counter “declining birth rates.”

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Thu 16 Feb 2017, 3:43 pm

This is HOUR long I haven't watch myself Worth examining maybe listen while surfing the net and not needing to concentrate on other things.

Book Of Daniel Reveals The Anti-Christ by Mark Woodman
Who Is The Anti-Christ? - Mark Woodman - God's Final Call Series

Final Warning 100 Percent Proof Pope Francis Is Antichrist 666 Mark of the Beast

​https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4DcXL0YwXDI

Providence
Published on 10 Aug 2016
SUBSCRIBE 14K
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Tue 14 Feb 2017, 2:26 am

Pope wants One Religion

He never mentioned Jesus only once to say Jesus Life ended in failure on the cross. Blasphemy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bAaoIoFqtkA

Pope's Video Fulfills Prophecy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IsF2q-8ez08

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sat 11 Feb 2017, 2:04 pm

Pope Francis to Develop Interfaith Program at Hebrew University
“That the wise man may hear, and increase in learning, and the man of understanding may attain unto wise counsels.” (Proverbs 1:5)
By JNS February 10, 2017 , 8:00 am
“That the wise man may hear, and increase in learning, and the man of understanding may attain unto wise counsels.” Proverbs 1:5 (The Israel Bible™)

image: https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/pope-wave.jpg
Pope Francis (Wikimedia Commons)
Pope Francis met with officials from the Hebrew University of Jerusalem to develop and plan an interfaith educational program seeking to promote civic opportunity and dialogue among youths from the Middle East and around the world.

According to organizers, the initiative will be an international conference hosted by the Vatican’s Pontifical Scholas Occurentes program and Hebrew University’s Truman Research Institute next summer, and will “bring together youth, educators and academics to Jerusalem under the banner of ‘The Culture of Encounter Through Education.’”

International scholars and organizations dealing with social issues, as well as researchers from around the world, are expected to join the participants at Hebrew University “to discuss the promotion of peace and a better future, and the role of academia in social action.”

image: https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/wp-content/uploads/useful_banner_manager_banners/491-PlantTree-RootSource-NoMonth-600WIDE.jpg

Help fulfill prophecy in Israel!
“Religion can bring us together and teach us to create the bonds of friendship. With the intuition of Scholas and the intelligence and history of the Hebrew University, I am sure that this will produce great changes in the world,” Pope Francis said.

Hebrew University President Prof. Menahem Ben-Sasson said, “The Hebrew University and its Truman Institute are excited to work with Pope Francis and Scholas to foster encounters between young people, academia, and the real world, towards progress and peace. This project is aimed at building a better future for the world.”
Read more at https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/83417/pope-francis-develop-interfaith-program-hebrew-university/#eAllRPJm2FePIl6e.99
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sat 04 Feb 2017, 9:07 pm

DISGRACEFUL: Pope Francis could have chosen Syrian Christian refugees to take into the Vatican, but he only chose Muslims
Apparently, there were Christians among the Muslim migrants at the Moria refugee camp on the Greek island of Lesbos
where the Pope and Ecumenical Patriarch Bartholomew, leader of the world’s Orthodox Christians visited.

But this Pope decided that only Muslims were worthy of rescuing.
http://www.barenakedislam.com/2016/04/16/dhimmi-pope-francis-brings-12-syrian-muslim-invaders-into-the-vatican/

VIDEO 1.53 MINS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y98p0jGMDkM
Pope Francis was greeted by emotional people, who begged him for help, when he visited Moria refugee camp on the Greek island of Lesbos on Saturday (April 16).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RosRA9bKzc4
THEY WERE MUSLIM FAMILES
I read that 2 of the families which were found to be Christian were left behind to go to Turkey.

Savvas Once a Catholic
The truth needs to be told, and the people warned, before it is for ever too late! The pope and his religion, the RCC, through the centuries has deceived millions and millions of people in brain-washing them to believe that he is a Christian, and that His religion is a Christian religion, and that the people that follow them are Christians. The truth is that the pope is not a born-again Christian, his man-made religion is not Christian, and the people that follow them are not Christians! They may be Christians in name, but not according to the teachings of Christ and the Apostles of the New Testament! That is why the apostle Paul (apostle, not priest, there is no priesthood in the N.T.) exhorts us to examine our faith, in order to make sure it is the right Faith, the saving Faith of the Word of God, and not a false faith according to the traditions of men, coming from the teachings and commandments of men, which can never save anyone!
Any one who will spend a little time to read the New Testament which is the Gospel of Christ and the foundations of our Christian Faith, will clearly see that the difference between the Apostolic Christianity, and the RC Christianity (in name only), are like day and night! This is a very serious matter because it has to do with our eternal future of heaven or hell!
For more details about the RCC, and what God says about her, calling her "the great whore", and "THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH", "With whom the kings (leaders) of the earth have committed fornication..", and how she will become the One world religion of the Antichrist, which God will destroy, read Revelation chapters 16, 17, and 18!
Any one who wants to become a true Bible-believing Christian, can. God's only plan of salvation is very simple! To become a true saved or born-again Christian, as the scriptures clearly teach, one must believe in Christ and His Gospel, repent to God for his/her sins, and as we read in the gospel of John 1:12, receive Christ as his/her personal Savior! savvas c.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Wed 25 Jan 2017, 8:15 pm

http://www.truthandaction.org/pope-says-dont-believe-god-go-heaven/2/
The Pope Says You Don’t Have to Believe in God to go to Heaven
With all of the controversy that surrounds Pope Francis, there’s a growing weight in the minds of Christians and Catholics that he’s not the man many of them thought him to be.
And if the things he said before Congress today haven’t convinced you of this truth, his comments made during an interview with the founder of La Republica should be enough to sway your conscience. Apparently non-believers will be forgiven by God if they follow their conscience.
While responding to a list of questions asked by Eugino Scalfari, the Pope made some comments that basically justified sinful behavior. Robert Mickens, the Vatican correspondent is still trying to claim the Pope is a conservative.

In comments likely to enhance his progressive reputation, Pope Francis has written a long, open letter to the founder of La Repubblica newspaper, Eugenio Scalfari, stating that non-believers would be forgiven by God if they followed their consciences.

Responding to a list of questions published in the paper by Mr Scalfari, who is not a Roman Catholic, Francis wrote: “You ask me if the God of the Christians forgives those who don’t believe and who don’t seek the faith. I start by saying – and this is the fundamental thing – that God’s mercy has no limits if you go to him with a sincere and contrite heart. The issue for those who do not believe in God is to obey their conscience.

“Sin, even for those who have no faith, exists when people disobey their conscience.”

Robert Mickens, the Vatican correspondent for the Catholic journal The Tablet, said the pontiff’s comments were further evidence of his attempts to shake off the Catholic Church’s fusty image, reinforced by his extremely conservative predecessor Benedict XVI. “Francis is a still a conservative,” said Mr Mickens. “But what this is all about is him seeking to have a more meaningful dialogue with the world.”

A more meaningful dialogue with the world, or with progressives? Mickens answers that question in his defense of Pope Francis. He might have some fanatics fooled, but hopefully when his trip to America is finished, people will start to see through that “holy” fog.

Source: independent.co.uk

VIDEO THE MANNING REPORT.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MSB25hxBAi0

The Pope Francis Oath - The Jesuit Oath - End Times Oath to Destroy Christianity - Pagan Roots?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BDskGjfamV8

WARNING: Pope Francis Calls For One World Religion! Calling Jesus A 'Failure'? BLASPHEMY!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bAaoIoFqtkA

SHOCKER! Pope Calls Jesus and the Bible a LIE!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MMAPNYZg2ug

POPE says Personal Relationship with Jesus VERY DANGEROUS & HARMFUL - Must Share!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uzOknuZ1d5w&t=21s

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sun 22 Jan 2017, 9:13 pm

https://unitedwithisrael.org/pope-francis-strengthens-palestinian-refusal-to-end-hostilities-with-israel/?utm_source=pushengage&utm_medium=push_notification&utm_campaign=pushengage
Pope Francis Strengthens Palestinian Refusal to End Hostilities with Israel
During his four years as Pope, Francis has continually put significant barriers in the way of peace between Israelis and Palestinians, and instead strengthened Abbas’s refusal to negotiate with the Jewish State.

By: Giulio Meotti, The Gatestone Institute

Palestinian Authority (PA) head Mahmoud Abbas’ activities in Rome began on January 14, with the formal opening of the Palestinian Embassy to the Vatican.

The “Palestinian president,” now in the 12th year of his four-year term, then met with Pope Francis for the third time since the start of his papacy four years ago. The high-profile get-together took place in the middle of the Palestinian attempt to bypass peace talks with Israel and to internationalize the Israeli-Palestinian conflict.

A few weeks ago, the UN Security Council (UNSV), in Resolution 2334, condemned Israel for its “settlements” – failing to mention any wrongdoing, such as countless Palestinian stabbings and car-rammings of Israeli civilians – and the Obama Administration, which had planned and orchestrated the UN ambush, refused, for the first time in 40 years, to veto the anti-Israel resolution, thereby ensuring it would pass.

This week, on January 15, 2017, the “Palestinian question” dominated the French “peace conference” in Paris. By opening the Palestinian embassy during this critical time of intensified anti-Israel animosity, was the Pope justifying the Palestinian-Arab attempt to isolate the Jewish State and to impose on it unacceptable conditions of surrender through international pressure?

A Long List of Anti-Israel Actions
Unfortunately, Pope Francis’s papacy has been marked by a long list of anti-Israel gestures that did not advance the cause of peace, which the Pope claims to champion.

When the Pope visited Israel in 2014, he was photographed praying at Israel’s security barrier, which had been created simply to stop the wave of Palestinian suicide bombing attacks against Israeli civilians. The Pope stood before graffiti that compared Palestinians with Jews under the Nazis. “Bethlehem looks like the Warsaw Ghetto,” the graffiti read. If it does, it only looks that way because, since the once Christian-majority city Bethlehem was transferred to total Palestinian Authority control in 1995, most of its beleaguered Christians have fled, due to Muslim persecution.

Sadly, Francis’s homily, delivered in Bethlehem, did not contain the language of peace; just admonition of Israel: “Are we like Mary and Joseph, who welcomed Jesus and cared for him with the love of a father and mother? Or are we like Herod, who wanted to eliminate him?” Was Pope Francis, as analyst Caroline Glick wrote, likening the Israelis to Herod, when it is the Palestinians who, like Herod, want to eliminate the Jews?

The Pope also met with Palestinian “refugees,” as if the 1948 war were the source of conflict between the two peoples, instead of centuries of Muslims having displaced Christians and other non-Muslims from Persia, the Christian Byzantine Empire, North Africa, Southern Spain, and most of Eastern Europe.

Pope Francis then accepted an invitation to visit — along with Muhammad Ahmad Hussein, the Grand Mufti of Jerusalem — the Temple Mount, Judaism’s most sacred site also the third holiest site in Islam, after Mecca and Medina. But this is the same Palestinian Mufti who justifies terrorism against the Israelis by saying, among other inflammatory declarations, that “the Hour of Resurrection will not come until you fight the Jews.”

Does it Hurt to Say Israel?
A year before his visit in the region, Pope Francis, greeting the Catholic faithful at the General Audience in Rome, said:

“I ask you to pray for the peace in the Middle East: in Syria, in Iraq, in Egypt, in Lebanon and in the Holy Land, where the Prince of Peace is born”.

Was it so difficult for the head of the Catholic Church to say the word “Israel,” instead of the sanitized “Holy Land”?

Previously, when he visited the shrine of St. Francis in Assisi, the Pope said:

“Let us listen to the cry of all those who are weeping, who are suffering and who are dying because of violence, terrorism or war, in the Holy Land, so dear to Saint Francis, in Syria, throughout the Middle East and everywhere in the world.”

Again, the Pope refused to mention any Israeli Jews among the victims of terrorism.

In the days before the launch of a devastating “Third Intifada” against the Israeli civilians, the Pope called Mahmoud Abbas an “angel of peace”. Really? An angel of peace? According to Rabbi Shmuely Boteach, “Abbas spent his life murdering Jews,” by financing the Munich terror attack in 1972, by inciting against Jews and by glorifying Palestinian terrorists. The Pope, in short is praising a corrupt supporter of terrorists, a torturer who has abolished any democratic process in the Palestinian-administered territories.

In May 2015, on “Naqba Day” (“Catastrophe Day”) — commemorating the day of Israel’s birth, when five Arab countries launched a war against Israel to wipe it out in its cradle, but lost the war — Pope Francis gave the Palestinians another symbolic victory by signing the treaty which formally recognized a “State of Palestine.”

During these four years, Pope Francis has continually put significant barriers in the way of peace between Israelis and Palestinians — a peace based on dialogue, mutual respect and the end of conflict. Instead, this supposed man of peace has strengthened Abbas’s refusal to negotiate with the Jews — the Christians’ “elder brothers,” as Pope John Paul II bravely called them — and to end hostilities with them. If this is his view of Caritas, what a tragic shame.

Giulio Meotti, Cultural Editor for Il Foglio, is an Italian journalist and author
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Thu 19 Jan 2017, 7:39 pm

Pope Francis Strengthens Palestinian Refusal to End Hostilities with Israel
by Giulio Meotti
January 19, 2017 at 5:30 am
https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/9798/pope-francis-palestinians-israel

© 2017 Gatestone Institute. All rights reserved. The articles printed here do not necessarily reflect the views of the Editors or of Gatestone Institute. No part of the Gatestone website or any of its contents may be reproduced, copied or modified, without the prior written consent of Gatestone Institute.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Wed 18 Jan 2017, 10:14 am

End-of-Days Alliance of Ishmael and Esau Appears in Pope and Abbas’s Vatican Meeting
Does Pope and Abbas Meeting Fulfill End of Days Prophecy of Ishmael and Esau’s Alliance?
By Dr. Rivkah Lambert Adler January 17, 2017 , 10:30 am
“For, lo, Thine enemies are in an uproar; and they that hate Thee have lifted up the head.” Psalms 83:3 (The Israel Bible™)

image: https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/abbas-pope-1.jpg

Pope Francis embraces PA President Mahmoud Abbas at their meeting in Rome, January 14, 2016. (Screenshot)
This past Saturday, Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas met with Pope Francis in Rome, indicating that one of the surest signs of the End of Days – an alliance between Ishmael and Esau – is nearer than ever.

According to a medieval Jewish Bible commentary known as the Yalkut Shimoni, an alliance between Ishmael (Arabs) and Esau (often identified with the descendents of Romans) precedes the final redemption. One of the items on Abbas’ agenda during the meeting was to open an embassy of the so-called “State of Palestine” in Rome, further linking this generation’s representatives of the Biblical Ishmael with the Biblical Esau – a move which could have serious consequences for Israel.

“During the End of Days, Ishmael and Esau will join forces to seek the destruction of the Jewish people,” Rabbi Yechiel Weitzman explains in his book The Ishmaelite Exile, which contains a commentary on the Yalkut Shimoni.

At the conclusion of their meeting, Abbas made a statement indicating that the Pope supports the international community applying pressure on Israel to withdraw to the pre-1967 borders, saying, “We are very grateful about the role that the Holy See has played for a just and lasting peace in the Holy Land, and for having opened an embassy of Palestine in the Vatican for the first time.”

image: https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/wp-content/uploads/useful_banner_manager_banners/433-BIN-Subscribe-BiblicalProphecy-600WIDE.jpg

Prolific author and End of Days scholar Rabbi Pinchas Winston spoke to Breaking Israel News about whether Biblical prophecy is being fulfilled with the close political relationship between the PA and the Vatican.

image: https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/pinchas-winston-300x250-150x150.jpg

Rabbi Pinchas WInston (Courtesy)
“The problem with prophecy is that we have a difficult time recognizing it for what it is until after it has passed. For example, the Vilna Gaon predicted back in the 1700s that, at the End-of-Days, the Mixed Multitude among the Jewish people would work tirelessly, and secretly, to join the forces of Esau and Ishmael together against the Jewish people. He predicted this before a modern Jewish state was close to existing!

“Yet, here we are, watching the descendants of Esau and Ishmael join forces against the State of Israel, pushing for a two-state solution that can only be bad for Israelis, and with the blessing of many liberal Jews in Israel and in the Diaspora. Many believe, and hope, that this is just history running its ‘natural’ course. They do not want to see themselves living in ‘Biblical’ times. Those who know the sources and can recognize the signs know otherwise.”

The destinies of Ishmael and Esau have been linked as far back as the Book of Genesis when Esau married the daughter of Ishmael.

So Esau went unto Ishmael, and took unto the wives that he had Mahalath the daughter of Ishmael Avraham’s son, the sister of Nebaioth, to be his wife. Genesis 28:9

Rabbi Weitzman concluded his introduction to the End of Days alliance with good news. “At the very outset of their history, Ishmael and Esau forged a bond through marriage. And so it shall be at the End of Days. This alliance between them will bring history to its culmination in the redemption.”

Enjoy this article? Get BIN updates directly to your inbox.

Read more at https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/82177/end-days-alliance-ishmael-esau-appears-pope-abbas-vatican-meeting/#IRdfsKGHjhtA5cyD.99
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Mon 16 Jan 2017, 9:46 pm

https://unitedwithisrael.org/abbas-tells-pope-jerusalem-is-capital-of-palestine/?utm_source=pushengage&utm_medium=push_notification&utm_campaign=pushengage
Abbas Tells Pope Jerusalem is ‘Capital of Palestine’
While the Vatican stressed the holiness of Jerusalem to “believers of all three Abrahamic religions,” Abbas referred to it as “the capital of Palestine.”

Palestinian Authority (PA) head Mahmoud Abbas met on Saturday with Pope Francis at the Vatican, where he inaugurated the Palestinian embassy to the Holy See.

It was their third meeting. The Vatican stressed the sanctity of Jerusalem to Jews, Christians and Muslims.

Abbas said during the 23-minute meeting that he had only heard through news reports of the proposal by President-elect Donald Trump to move the US embassy to Jerusalem.

The Palestinians strongly oppose the embassy move, claiming it would kill any hopes for negotiating an Israeli-Palestinian peace agreement and rile the region by undercutting Muslim claims to the holy city.

“We hope that this news is not true, because it is not encouraging and will disrupt and hinder the peace process,” he said.

In its communiqué after the meeting with Abbas, the Holy See did not refer to Jerusalem by name, but said that during the talks, “emphasis was placed on the importance of safeguarding the sanctity of the holy places for believers of all three of the Abrahamic religions.”

Abbas referred to Jerusalem as “the capital of the State of Palestine,” adding that he and Francis “reaffirmed the importance of the city for the three monotheistic religions and our support for Jerusalem being an open city.”

Freedom of Worship Under Israeli Sovereignty
In fact, under Jordanian control of the Old City from 1948 to 1967, Israeli-Arab Muslims were denied access to the Islamic sites of Al-Aqsa Mosque and the Dome of the Rock. Similarly, while Christians were granted access to their holy sites, the number of pilgrims authorized to enter the Old City and Bethlehem during Christmas and Easter was restricted.

Moreover, property restrictions forbidding Christians from purchasing land in Jerusalem were imposed on the Christian residents, while institutions of faith were compelled to abide by strict state controls. Religious Christian schools were required to teach Arabic and forced to be closed during Islamic holy days.

Jews were banned completely from the Jordanian-controlled sites, most notably from the Kotel (Western Wall) and other Jewish holy sites, such as the Jewish cemetery on the Mount of Olives. Several synagogues were desecrated and razed to the ground.

Since 1967, when the IDF liberated the Old City of Jerusalem, members of all faiths have enjoyed access to their places of worship.

During the meeting, Abbas – who continues to deny the Jewish connection to Jerusalem – presented Francis with gifts recalling Christianity’s birthplace in the Holy Land, including a stone from the Church of the Holy Sepulcher in Jerusalem and documentation about the ongoing restoration of the Church of the Nativity in Bethlehem.

According to the Vatican’s communiqué, the meeting then “turned to the peace process in the Middle East, and hope was expressed that direct negotiations between the parties will be resumed to bring an end to the violence that causes unacceptable suffering to civilian populations and to find a just and lasting solution.”

After the meeting, Abbas formally inaugurated the new Palestinian embassy across the street from one of the main gates of Vatican City. He pulled back a curtain revealing a plaque and extended the Palestinian flag from a flagpole outside a window. The small embassy, located in the same building as the embassies of Peru, Ecuador and Burkina Faso, comes after recent accords in which the Vatican formally recognized the “State of Palestine.”

“This embassy is a place of pride for us and we hope all of the countries of the world will recognize the state of Palestine, because this recognition will bring us closer to the peace process,” he said.

Jerusalem and its Centrality to Judaism
Jerusalem is the holiest city in Judaism, where the two Holy Temples stood. The Holy City has been the spiritual center of the Jewish people since the 10th century BCE.

By contrast, Jerusalem is the third-holiest in Islam – after Mecca and Medina – and only since about a century after the death of the prophet Mohammed, who had never visited Jerusalem.

Palestinians deny the Jewish Temples ever existed and that Judaism has any connection to the Jews, despite overwhelming archaeological and historical evidence.

By: AP and United with Israel Staff
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Thu 12 Jan 2017, 10:30 pm

http://www.timesofisrael.com/pope-francis-to-host-abbas-on-january-14/
Pope Francis to host Abbas on SaturdayMeeting in the Vatican, on eve of Paris peace conference, will be the third for the pontiff, PA presidentBY AFP January 10, 2017, 11:22 pm 2
Pope Francis will grant Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas an audience at the Vatican on Saturday, the Holy See confirmed indirectly Tuesday by announcing arrangements for media coverage of the visit.
It will be the third time Francis has met Abbas following an encounter during the pontiff’s 2014 trip to the Holy Land and the Palestinian leader’s 2015 visit to the Vatican to attend a canonization ceremony for two Palestinian nuns.

Relations between the Holy See and Palestine were upgraded in 2015 with the signing of an accord expected to lead to the establishment of a Palestinian embassy in the Vatican at some point this year.

Israel was angered by the accord, which came two years after the Vatican recognized Palestine as a state. Relations with the Jewish state were also strained by Francis describing Abbas as an “angel of peace” during the two men’s May 2015 meeting.

Saturday’s meeting will come against a background of deep concern among Palestinians over US President-elect Donald Trump’s declared intention of moving the US embassy in Israel from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem.

Saturday’s meeting will also take place on the eve of an international conference in Paris at which some 70 countries are due to discuss the situation in the Middle East and reiterate support for a two-state solution to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sat 19 Nov 2016, 11:42 pm

http://www.breitbart.com/national-security/2016/11/16/cardinal-burke-threatens-formal-act-correction-pope-francis/
Cardinal Burke Threatens ‘Formal Act of Correction’ if Pope Francis Doesn’t Clarify Doctrine
Francis - BurkeBreitbart
by THOMAS D. WILLIAMS, PH.D.16 Nov 2016869

email address
SUBMIT
Cardinal Raymond Burke has insisted that Pope Francis must clarify serious doctrinal doubts arising from his teaching letter Amoris Laetitia, or the Cardinal will be forced to initiate “a formal act of correction of a serious error.”
In September, four top Catholic cardinals including Burke wrote a private letter to Pope Francis asking him to clarify five serious doctrinal doubts proceeding from his 2016 apostolic exhortation Amoris Laetitia (The Joy of Love) concerning Holy Communion for the divorced and remarried, the indissolubility of marriage, and the proper role of conscience.

When the Pope failed to reply to the Cardinals’ letter, they proceeded to publish it online on Nov. 14, hoping to solicit a response.

In an interview with Edward Pentin of the National Catholic Register, Burke said that although it is “quite rare,” Catholic tradition allows for the practice of correction of the Roman Pontiff, something that may become necessary.

“But if there is no response to these questions, then I would say that it would be a question of taking a formal act of correction of a serious error,” he said.

Cardinal Raymond Burke is the former head of the Vatican’s Supreme Court and patron of the Sovereign Military Order of Malta. In his interview, he said that the purpose of the letter was not a political maneuver but an act of charity, unity, and pastoral concern.

Burke said that the Church “is suffering from a tremendous confusion on at least these five points” that have to do with “irreformable moral principles.”

“So we, as cardinals, judged it our responsibility to request a clarification with regard to these questions, in order to put an end to this spread of confusion that is actually leading people into error,” he said.

Addressing the question of marriage, Burke said that the Church teaches that marriage is indissoluble and therefore, if you are divorced, “you may not enter a marital relationship with another person unless the indissoluble bond to which you are bound is declared to be null, to be nonexistent.”

Burke took the occasion to criticize the position of German Cardinal Walter Kasper, a progressive “who holds that marriage is an ideal to which we cannot realistically hold people.”

He also insisted that “we are simply setting forth what the Church has always taught and practiced in asking these five questions that address the Church’s constant teaching and practice.”

“The answers to these questions provide an essential interpretative tool for Amoris Laetitia,” he said. “They have to be set forth publicly because so many people are saying: ‘We’re confused, and we don’t understand why the cardinals or someone in authority doesn’t speak up and help us.’”

Burke also stated that the four cardinals wrote the letter “with the greatest sense of our responsibility as bishops and cardinals,” but also “with the greatest respect for the Petrine Office [of the Pope], because if the Petrine Office does not uphold these fundamental principles of doctrine and discipline, then, practically speaking, division has entered into the Church, which is contrary to our very nature.”

Burke further noted that as “the chief advisers to the Pope,” cardinals are obliged to offer him their counsel, especially on serious matters. “For us to remain silent about these fundamental doubts, which have arisen as a result of the text of Amoris Laetitia, would, on our part, be a grave lack of charity toward the Pope and a grave lack in fulfilling the duties of our own office in the Church,” he said.

If the Pope were to teach grave error or heresy, the Cardinal said, it is the duty of cardinals and bishops “to make clear that the Pope is teaching error and to ask him to correct it.”
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sun 16 Oct 2016, 4:54 pm

http://www.breakingisraelnews.com/76885/pope-francis-song-dance-islam-opinion/?utm_source=Breaking+Israel+News&utm_campaign=cbe186c322-BIN_oped_10_16&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_b6d3627f72-cbe186c322-83546481&mc_cid=cbe186c322&mc_eid=8dcaf513ae#pDd9tdmxbWJ7y8xr.97
  Pope Francis’ Song and Dance with Islam
By Raymond Ibrahim By Raymond Ibrahim October 10, 2016 , 9:00 am
Read more at http://raymondibrahim.com/2016/10/06/pope-francis-song-dance-islam/#ujRRebqhdwM6kdvf.99
Listening to him, one might conclude that all sorts of people are coercing Christians to accept “our god, or our gods” or else the sword; that all sorts of people are “killing in the name of God.” In reality, there is only one group of people today—Muslims—that is forcing Christians to choose between their god and death.
Pope Francis recently made some ostensibly refreshing remarks.  During an early morning Mass in memory of Fr. Jacques Hamel—the 85-year-old priest who was slaughtered by Muslims while conducting mass in his church in France—Pope Francis said:

This cruelty that asks for apostasy, let’s say the word, is satanic…  Today in the church there are more Christian martyrs than in the first times. Today there are Christians who are assassinated, tortured, jailed, their throats are cut because they don’t deny Jesus Christ….  To the first Christians, apostasy was proposed – that is, say that our god is the true one, not yours. Make a sacrifice to our god, or our gods. And when they didn’t do this, when they refused apostasy, they were killed. This is repeated today. How much we would like that all of the religions would say that killing in the name of God is satanic.

He concluded by saying we should pray to have “the courage to say the truth: To kill in the name of God is Satanic.”

The Pope is to be applauded for these statements, for they are certainly true.  Indeed, “there are more Christian martyrs [today] than in the first times” and “killing in the name of God is satanic.”

But his assertions are somewhat compromised in that they are incomplete and thus vague.  Listening to him, one might conclude that all sorts of people are coercing Christians to accept “our god, or our gods” or else the sword; that all sorts of people are “killing in the name of God.”

In reality, there is only one group of people today—Muslims—that is forcing Christians to choose between their god and death.

Yet Francis does not merely omit mentioning the religious identity of those “killing in the name of God”; even when he is asked point blank he wavers.   Thus when a journalist asked the pope if Fr. Jacques was “killed in the name of Islam,” Francis adamantly disagreed; he argued that he hears of Christians committing violence every day in Italy: “this one who has murdered his girlfriend, another who has murdered the mother-in-law… and these are baptized Catholics! There are violent Catholics!  If I speak of Islamic violence, I must speak of Catholic violence.”

Apparently for Pope Francis, violence done in accordance with Allah’s commandments is no more troubling than violence done in contradiction of the Judeo-Christian God’s commandments.  By this perverse logic, if we hold Islam accountable, so must we hold Christianity accountable—regardless of the fact that Islamdoes justify violence while Christianity condemns it.

The reality is that Francis wants to say just enough to satisfy those calling on him to acknowledge reality—that Muslims everywhere are persecuting Christians—without jeopardizing his true project: “dialogue.”  This is why he only speaks about Christian persecution during unremarkable church gatherings with little media attention; but when he has the world by its ears—through encyclicals or when speaking for an hour in front of the UN—there is no talk of Christian martyrs.

Thus ten days after denouncing the “satanic” attack on Fr. Jacques during a memorial service with little media coverage, Francis met with the grieving relatives and survivors of France’s Bastille Day attack—another Islamic attack that claimed the lives of 86 and injured hundreds.  He told them: “We need to start a sincere dialogue and have fraternal relations between everybody, especially those who believe in a sole God who is merciful,” a reference to monotheistic Muslims.  He added that this was “an urgent priority….  We can only respond to the Devil’s attacks with God’s works which are forgiveness, love and respect for the other, even if they are different.”

image: http://www.breakingisraelnews.com/wp-content/uploads/useful_banner_manager_banners/433-BIN-Subscribe-BiblicalProphecy-600WIDE.jpg

And there it is: Francis offers strong (but vague and little heard) words to placate those outraged at the nonstop Islamic attacks on Christians; but he never mentions—worse, he covers for—the ideology that fuels these nonstop attacks.

Yet how can one solve a problem without first identifying its source?  To this, Francis replies: “We can only respond to the Devil’s attacks with God’s works which are forgiveness, love and respect for the other, even if they are different.”  This is certainly a different approach than that of his courageous namesake.

Needless to say, Francis’ passive behavior is futile vis-a-vis Islam and will only be taken advantage of.  How does one have “fraternal relations” with adherents of a religion that calls on them to hate all non-Muslims, including family members and wives? Or as the Koran puts it: “There has already been for you [Muslims] an excellent example in Abraham and those with him, when they said to their people… ‘We have rejected you, and there has arisen, between us and you, enmity and hatred forever until you believe in Allah alone’” (60:4).

Why not “respond to the Devil’s attacks” with forthrightness and truth—in this case, by calling Islam out as a creed that does teach “killing in the name of God,” the way countless popes and other Christian leaders since the seventh century—when Islam burst onto the scene slaughtering Christians and burning churches—have done?

It appears Pope Francis must continue to pray for, in his own words, “the courage to say the [whole] truth” about who or what is behind the tremendous rise of Christian persecution in the modern era.

Reprinted with author’s permission from Raymond Ibrahim

Read more at http://raymondibrahim.com/2016/10/06/pope-francis-song-dance-islam/#ujRRebqhdwM6kdvf.99
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Fri 30 Sep 2016, 3:36 pm

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/pope-francis-assures-atheists-you-don-t-have-to-believe-in-god-to-go-to-heaven-8810062.html
Pope Francis assures atheists: You don’t have to believe in God to go to heaven
Michael Day @michael2day Wednesday 11 September 2013292 comments

pg-34-pope-getty.jpg
Pope Francis gestures upon his arrival in St Peter's square Getty Images
In comments likely to enhance his progressive reputation, Pope Francis has written a long, open letter to the founder of La Repubblica newspaper, Eugenio Scalfari, stating that non-believers would be forgiven by God if they followed their consciences.

Responding to a list of questions published in the paper by Mr Scalfari, who is not a Roman Catholic, Francis wrote: “You ask me if the God of the Christians forgives those who don’t believe and who don’t seek the faith. I start by saying – and this is the fundamental thing – that God’s mercy has no limits if you go to him with a sincere and contrite heart. The issue for those who do not believe in God is to obey their conscience.

“Sin, even for those who have no faith, exists when people disobey their conscience.” 

Pope Francis gives life advice: in pictures
show all

Robert Mickens, the Vatican correspondent for the Catholic journal The Tablet, said the pontiff’s comments were further evidence of his attempts to shake off the Catholic Church’s fusty image, reinforced by his extremely conservative predecessor Benedict XVI. “Francis is a still a conservative,” said Mr Mickens. “But what this is all about is him seeking to have a more meaningful dialogue with the world.”

The Pope by numbers

In a welcoming response to the letter, Mr Scalfari said the Pope’s comments were “further evidence of his ability and desire to overcome barriers in dialogue with all”.

In July, Francis signalled a more progressive attitude on sexuality, asking: “If someone is gay and is looking for the Lord, who am I to judge him?”

----------------------
https://www.catholicvote.org/what-pope-francis-really-said-about-atheists/
CATHOLIC VOTE
What Pope Francis really said about atheists  3
STEPHEN KOKX ON MAY 23, 2013
Pope Francis raised a lot of eyebrows Wednesday after saying all people who do good works, including atheists, are going to heaven.

At least, that’s how the Huffington Post interpreted Pope Francis’ Wednesday morning homily.

Here’s what Pope Francis really said about atheists:

Pope Francis 
Stephen Driscoll / CNA
The Lord has redeemed all of us, all of us, with the Blood of Christ: all of us, not just Catholics. Everyone! ‘Father, the atheists?’ Even the atheists. Everyone! And this Blood makes us children of God of the first class! We are created children in the likeness of God and the Blood of Christ has redeemed us all! And we all have a duty to do good. And this commandment for everyone to do good, I think, is a beautiful path towards peace. If we, each doing our own part, do good to others, if we meet there, doing good, and we go slowly, gently, little by little, we will make that culture of encounter  that so much. We must meet one another doing good. ‘But I don’t believe, Father, I am an atheist!’ But do good: we will meet one another there. [Read more here]

Apparently, HuffPo doesn’t understand the difference between redemption and salvation because here’s how they reported on the pope’s remarks:

Pope Francis rocked some religious and atheist minds today when he declared that everyone was redeemed through Jesus, including atheists…

Of course, not all Christians believe that those who don’t believe will be redeemed, and the Pope’s words may spark memories of the deep divisions from the Protestant reformation over the belief in redemption through grace versus redemption through works.

Reuters interpreted the pope’s comments in a similar way:

Atheists should be seen as good people if they do good, Pope Francis said on Wednesday in his latest urging that people of all religions – or no religion – work together…

He told the story of a Catholic who asked a priest if even atheists had been redeemed by Jesus.

“Even them, everyone,” the pope answered, according to Vatican Radio. “We all have the duty to do good,” he said.

“Just do good and we’ll find a meeting point,” the pope said in a hypothetical conversation in which someone told a priest…

Francis’ reaching out to atheists and people who belong to no religion is a marked contrast to the attitude of former Pope Benedict, who sometimes left non-Catholics feeling that he saw them as second-class believers.

No more than an hour went by and an inquisitive Presbyterian friend of mine emailed me with a link to the HuffPo story. “So doing good on its own is enough for salvation in Catholicism?” he asked. In response, I sent him two links that clarified the pope’s words.

The first link I sent him was this blog post by Fr. Dwight Longenecker. Here is what he wrote:

The Pope is simply affirming certain truths that any somewhat knowledgable Catholic will uphold.

First, that Christ died to redeem the whole world. We can distinguish his redemptive work from the acceptance of salvation. He redeemed the whole world. However, many will reject that saving work. In affirming the universality of Christ’s redemptive work we are not universalists. To say that he redeemed the whole world is not to conclude that all will be saved.

Secondly, the Pope is also affirming that all humans are created in God’s image and are therefore created good. Yes, created good, but that goodness is wounded by original sin.

Thirdly, he is affirming that all men and women are obliged to pursue what is beautiful, good and true. Natural virtue is possible–even obligatory, but natural virtue on its own is not sufficient for salvation. Grace is necessary to advance beyond natural virtue to bring the soul to salvation. The Pope does not say atheists being good on their own will be saved. He says they, like all men, are redeemed by Christ’s death and their good works are the starting place where we can meet with them–the implication being “meet with them in an encounter that leads eventually to faith in Christ.

The second link I sent him was this one from Catholicism.org’s Brian Kelly, who was actually writing in response to a Catholic Online article whose headline read: “Pope Francis says atheists can do good and go to heaven too!”

Here is what Mr. Kelly said in response:

Pope Francis did not say that an atheist who does naturally good things can be saved if he dies an atheist. Yet that is the impression given by Catholic Online’s half truth headline…

The Pope… simply reminded the faithful that there can be, and is, goodness, or natural virtue, outside the Church. And that Christ’s death on the Cross redeemed all men. He paid the price so that every man could come to God and be saved.

If Catholic Online is insinuating that Pope Francis has “reformed” the irreformable dogma, outside the Church there is no salvation, then that is shameful and disingenuous.

At the end of the day, could Pope Francis have been a little clearer about what he was trying to say? Sure. That’s the risk of delivering off the cuff sermons. The real fault, I think, lies with the theologically-illiterate press corps, whose understanding of basic Catholic doctrine is so infinitesimal that it is increasingly unable to report on the Catholic Church without completely embarrassing itself.

http://endingthefed.com/major-leader-of-the-vatican-declares-stop-saying-that-allah-is-the-god-of-christianity-allah-is-not-the-god-of-the-bible.html
ETF NEWS
Major Leader Of The Vatican Declares: ‘Stop Saying That Allah Is The God Of Christianity, Allah Is Not The God Of The Bible.’
POLITICSSeptember 29, 2016 A+A-EMAILPRINT

A major leader of the Vatican, Cardinal Raymond Burke, has declared Allah is not the God of Christianity, as we read in one recent report:

Catholic Cardinal Raymond Burke, an American and former head of the highest court at the Vatican, said that Christians and Muslims do not worship the same God because the Islamic god “is a governor,” and Islam is Sharia, the law “which comes from Allah” and which “must dominate every man eventually.”

“I hear people saying to me, well, we’re all worshipping the same God, we all believe in love,” said Cardinal Burke in an August teleconference about his latest book, as reported by EWTN’sNational Catholic Register.

“But I say stop a minute and let’s examine carefully what Islam is, and what our Christian faith teaches us both,” he said.

The cardinal, who is an archbishop and the patron of the Sovereign Military Order of Malta, explained that in Christianity God is the creator of reason and the “giver of revelation,” and His law is written “on our hearts” and “we’re given a divine grace to live according to that law.”

“This is not true in Islam,” said Cardinal Burke.

“I don’t believe it’s true that we’re all worshipping the same God, because the God of Islam is a governor,” he said.  “In other words, fundamentally Islam is, Sharia is their law, and that law, which comes from Allah, must dominate every man eventually.”

“And it’s not a law that’s founded on love,” said Burke.  “To say that we all believe in love is simply not correct.”

“And while our experience with individual Muslims may be one of people who are gentle and kind and so forth, we have to understand that in the end what they believe most deeply, that to which they ascribe in their hearts, demands that they govern the world,” he said.

“Whereas, in the Christian faith we’re taught that by the development of right reason, by sound metaphysics, and then that which leads to faith and to the light and strength that’s given by faith, we make our contribution to society also in terms of its governance,” he said.

H/T: Shoebat
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Fri 23 Sep 2016, 10:29 pm

http://www.jewsnews.co.il/2016/05/29/video-pope-says-quran-is-a-book-of-peace-and-islam-is-not-a-violent-religion.html
VIDEO: Pope says Quran is a book of peace and Islam is not a violent religion
MAY 29, 2016
What treachery. What betrayal. “Scanning the news so you don’t have to. So far nothing from the Pope about the oppression of Christians by Muslims in the Middle East and other parts of the world. Which brings this to mind. Can a holy man be holy if he betrays his own people and lets them be crushed by another faith without uttering a word of support or condemnation on his brothers’ behalf? Instead he offers them (and us) more bilge and doubletalk about the ‘religion of peace.’” (thanks to DF) It’s …. evil.

Nothing about the genocide of his people. Global warming, capitalism — these are the enemies of humanity. This Pope is a disaster.
Was there a time in modern history (outside of the wholesale jihad slaughter of the Armenian, Assyrian, Greek genocide a hundred years ago) when Christians were in more dire need of a leader to speak for them?
I still wonder why Pope Benedict resigned. He was quite astute on Islamic theology and he was brave to speak of it the way he did. His resignation was ….. not kosher. - See more at: http://pamelageller.com/2015/09/pope-says-quran-is-a-book-of-peace-and-islam-is-not-a-violent-religion.html/#sthash.j0tWQybS.dpuf
VIDEO MAIL ONLINE http://pamelageller.com/2015/09/pope-says-quran-is-a-book-of-peace-and-islam-is-not-a-violent-religion.html/
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Pope Francis: A Fool Or Liar For Islam?

Post  Admin on Sun 07 Aug 2016, 8:45 am

Pope Francis: A Fool Or Liar For Islam?
By Raymond Ibrahim
Is the Pope really that dense?  Is he incapable of distinguishing between violence committed in the name of a religion, and violence committed in contradiction of a religion?
At a time when Muslims all around the world are terrorizing and slaughtering non-Muslims in the name of Islam,Pope Francis, the head of the Catholic Church, continues trying to distance Islam from violence.

Last Sunday a journalist asked him about the recent and “barbarous assassination of Fr. Jacques Hamel” in France, and how the priest was clearly “killed in the name of Islam.” To this Francis replied that he doesn’t like speaking about Islamic violence because there is plenty of Christian violence as well… [He] said that every day when he browses the newspapers, he sees violence in Italy perpetrated by Christians: “this one who has murdered his girlfriend, another who has murdered the mother-in-law… and these are baptized Catholics! There are violent Catholics!  If I speak of Islamic violence, I must speak of Catholic violence.  And no, not all Muslims are violent, not all Catholics are violent. It is like a fruit salad; there’s everything.”

Is the Pope really that dense?  Is he incapable of distinguishing between violence committed in the name of a religion, and violence committed in contradiction of a religion?

Yes, Catholics—and people of all religions, sects, creeds—commit violence.  That is because humans are prone to violence (or, to use Christian language that some—maybe not Francis—might understand, humans are fallen creatures).   And yes, the Catholics that Francis’ cites do not commit crimes—murdering girlfriends and mother-in-law—because of any teaching contained in Christianity or Catholicism; on the contrary, Christian teachings of mercy and forgiveness are meant to counter such impulses.

On the other hand, the violence that Muslims are committing around the world—the beheadings, the sex slavery, the church burnings—are indeed contained in and a product of Islam, and they have been from day one.

Francis continued offering half-truths in the interview.  After he acknowledged that there are “violent persons of this religion [Islam],” he immediately added that “in pretty much every religion there is always a small group of fundamentalists. Fundamentalists. We have them.”

This is another sloppy generalization.  Sure, “in pretty much every religion there is always a small group of fundamentalists,” but that which is “fundamental” to them widely differs.  One may say that Muslim and Christian fundamentalists adhere to a literalist/strict reading of their scriptures.  While that statement may be true, left unsaid by those who think the issue is settled right there is: what do the Bible and Koran actually teach?

The long and short of it is, the Christian fundamentalist will find himself compelled to pray for his persecutors, and, depending on the situation, maybe even turning the other cheek; conversely, the Muslim fundamentalist will find himself attacking, subjugating, plundering, raping, enslaving, and slaughtering non-Muslims.  In both cases, the scriptures—Bible and Koran—say so.

image: http://www.breakingisraelnews.com/wp-content/uploads/useful_banner_manager_banners/422-Store-New-Lavido-600WIDE.jpg

Not for Francis.  Poverty is supposedly the real reason behind all the Islamic violence plaguing the world:

Terrorism grows when there are no other options, and when the center of the global economy is the god of money and not the person — men and women — this is already the first terrorism! You have cast out the wonder of creation — man and woman — and you have put money in its place. This is a basic terrorism against all of humanity! Think about it!

This has got to be one of the silliest arguments ever devised to justify terrorism.  So the Muslims screaming “Allahu Akbar!” while slaughtering a priest or driving a truck into people in France were suffering from poverty?  What about the fact that one of the richest nations in the world—Saudi Arabia—is violent to and intolerant of non-Muslims?  What about the fact that there are billions of impoverished non-Muslims—yet, strangely, they do not engage in wanton acts of terror against “infidels” in the name of their religion.  What to make of these facts?

But apparently none of these questions about scriptures and demographics matter; after all, Francis “knows how Muslims think”:

I had a long conversation with the imam, the Grand Imam of the Al-Azhar University, and I know how they think.  They [Muslims] seek peace, encounter.”

This is just plain sad.  Dr. Ahmed al-Tayeb, the Grand Imam of Al-Azhar, arguably the most authoritative Islamic institution in the world, did indeed recently visit Francis and inform him of how Muslims desire peace and harmony with the world.

But back home in Egypt, the grand imam and Al Azhar promote an Islam that is virtually indistinguishable from that of ISIS.  Indeed, days before he went to take pictures hugging the pope, Tayeb said that it is a criminal offense to apostatize from Islam, and the punishment is death.

In response, the Cairo Institute for Human Rights Studies blasted the grand imam and Al Azhar.  After accusing them of being twofaced—preaching a moderate Islam in the West and a radical one in Egypt—the statement concluded with some words that people like Francis should take to heart: http:

Combating terrorism and radical religious ideologies will not be accomplished by directing at the West and its international institutions religious dialogues that are open, support international peace and respect freedoms and rights, while internally promoting ideas that contribute to the dissemination of violent extremism through the media and educational curricula of Al Azhar and the mosques.

In the end, and when it comes to the question of whether Islam promotes violence against non-Muslims, Pope Francis falls within the ranks of those Western leaders who are either liars or fools, or a little bit of both.

Read more at http://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/263709/pope-francis-fool-or-liar-islam-raymond-ibrahim#0VpyDatAzTwobgZf.99
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Mon 11 Jul 2016, 10:20 pm

http://www.africametro.com/world-news/pope-francis-says-god-has-instructed-him-to-revise-the-10-commandments
Pope Francis says God has instructed him to revise the 10 commandments
With the inclusion of the 11th commandment

Added by Ngonie Moyo on July 7, 2015.
Saved under Europe, Latin America, News, Religion, World News
Tags: Catholic Church, Pope Francis, Pope Francis says God has instructed him to revise the 10 commandments, pope says revise ten commandents, religion, Ten Commandments, Vatican

Pope Francis kicked off the start of a three-nation trip across South America today with his first mass, with over a million Ecuadorians in attendance, in the coastal city of Guayaquil. Delivering the mass in Spanish, the Pope spoke about the importance of family in modern society, saying, “It needs to be helped and strengthened, lest we lose our proper sense of the services which society as a whole provides.”
During his sermon, Pope Francis announced to Christians around the world that God had called upon him, instructing him “to revise the most sacred of texts, the Ten Commandments.” Given to the Israelites by God himself at Mount Sinai, the Commandments include instructions for worship and list several prohibited practices.
Pope Francis said Christians around the world are “faced with ever-increasing temptations brought on by the evils of modern society.” The Pope said the updated Commandments reflect the changing times and include some minor rewording of the existing rules as well as the addition of two new Commandments.
The Fourth Commandment, which advocates that proper respect be shown towards one’s parents, has been reworded in order to include children raised by same-sex parents. Pope Francis said the Seventh Commandment, prohibiting adultery and, among other things, homosexuality, has been removed entirely, as instructed by God, in order to extend “God’s grace to all His children.”
Addressing the inclusion of the new Commandments, which bring the total number to eleven, Pope Francis praised the rapid growth of technology in the digital age but said “progress comes at a price.” The new Fifth Commandment, which replaces the prohibition of adultery, forbids all aspects of genetic engineering and bans the consumption of genetically modified foods.
Lastly, the Eleventh Commandment disallows personal idolization and the glorification of one’s self over God. Using the Kardashians, a highly publicized celebrity family, as an example, Pope Francis said, “Selfies are an abomination in the eyes of our Lord.”
A spokesman for the Vatican, Father Federico Lombardi, said the Eleven Commandments are currently being etched into marble by an Italian sculptor and, upon completion, will be unveiled to the world in Saint Peter’s Square following an internationally televised mass.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Tue 24 May 2016, 11:51 pm

POPE FRANCIS CELEBRATES THE ISLAMIZATION OF EUROPE, SAYS MUSLIM MIGRATION ‘NECESSARY’
MAY 23, 2016by ADMINin DIASPORA

THE POPE HAS HAILED THE ELECTION OF SADIQ KHAN AS “MUSLIM” MAYOR OF LONDON, CLAIMED MASS MUSLIM MIGRATION IS “NECESSARY” FOR EUROPE, AND BLAMED PARIS AND BRUSSELS FOR THE ATTACKS ON EUROPEAN SOIL

EDITOR’S NOTE: Pope Francis says that Europe should become more like Lebanon, citing the relationship between Christians and Muslims there. What he failed to mention was that after an influx of Muslim migrants in the 1970’s, tens of thousands of Lebanese Christian were ethnically cleansed and driven out of the country.

In an interview with French newspaper  La Croix, Pope Francis strongly implied that the terrorists who attacked Paris and Brussels did so because they “grew up in a ghetto.”

He also applauded the election of Muslim mayor of London, Sadiq Khan, stating it “illustrates the need for Europe to rediscover its capacity to integrate,” evoking “Pope Gregory the Great, who negotiated with the people known as barbarians who were subsequently integrated.”

However, the situation of mass Muslim migration that Europe now faces is distinctly different: the “barbarians” (the term referring in this case to Franks, Lombards and Visigoths) were

FOR ENTIRE ARTICLE CLICK LINK
http://www.nowtheendbegins.com/pope-francis-celebrates-islamization-europe-says-muslim-migration-necessary/
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

POPE FRANCIS

Post  Admin on Thu 28 Jan 2016, 10:23 pm

http://biblicalnews.net/pope-francis-changes-church-law-alludes-that-muslims-are-men-of-god/
 POPE FRANCIS CHANGES ‘CHURCH LAW’, ALLUDES THAT MUSLIMS ARE MEN OF GOD
JANUARY 24, 2016 BIBLICALNEWS 6 COMMENTS
Photo Credit: AP, Riccardo De Luca

On Thursday, the Vatican announced that there would be changes to the Easter week ritual, where Pope Francis washes the feet of 12 men recalling Jesus’ 12 apostles.

The Vatican liturgy office stated the rite can now be performed on anyone “chosen from among the people of God.” Previously this custom was reserved for Christian men only. Source.

On the surface, the announcement means woman would now be allowed to participate in the rite. But in the Vatican’s announcement there was no mention of gender or religious affiliation.

However,  Pope Francis has already performed the rite on Muslims, which would allude that they are included in the allowed group- or those “chosen from among the people of God.”

Pope Francis has also been known to visit mosques, including being the first Pope to ever visit Rome’s ‘Great Mosque’ 
This past November Pope Francis stated “Christians and Muslims are brothers and sisters,” while visiting Africa. A local Imam (or Islamic religious leader) responded to the Pope, saying “The relationship between our Christian brothers and sisters and ourselves is so deep that no maneuver seeking to undermine it will succeed. The Christians and Muslims of this country are obliged to live together and love each other.” Source.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/pope-francis-christians-and-muslims-are-brothers-and-sisters_us_565c646be4b072e9d1c26035
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top