Who is online?
In total there are 17 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 17 Guests :: 1 Bot

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 111 on Thu 12 Dec 2013, 2:28 am
Latest topics
» REVELATION TV Don't miss VIDEO's Regular update
Today at 2:15 am by Admin

» First Lady Melania Trump
Today at 1:12 am by Admin

Today at 12:49 am by Admin

Today at 12:41 am by Admin

» NUGGET Today's Devotional
Yesterday at 11:03 pm by Admin

» Meditation Chip Brogden
Yesterday at 11:00 pm by Admin

» +Dev+ Michael D. Inman
Yesterday at 10:58 pm by Admin

» Daily Disciples
Yesterday at 10:02 pm by Admin

Yesterday at 9:33 pm by Admin

» Syria-Iran-Israel
Yesterday at 8:11 pm by Admin

Yesterday at 6:37 pm by Admin

Yesterday at 6:36 pm by Admin

» If Hillary Goes Down So Will Obama
Yesterday at 5:56 pm by Admin

» US Federal Trade Commission to probe Facebook for use of personal data – Bloomberg citing source
Yesterday at 3:38 pm by Admin

» British MPs seek to summon Facebook’s Zuckerberg for questioning over data scandal
Yesterday at 3:16 pm by Admin

Mon 19 Mar 2018, 11:22 pm by Admin

Mon 19 Mar 2018, 11:10 pm by Admin

»  HONEST REPORTING Defending Israel from Media Bias plz read REGULAR UPDATES
Mon 19 Mar 2018, 10:31 pm by Admin

» Police Seize Nuclear Substance in Turkish Capital, Detain Four
Mon 19 Mar 2018, 3:08 pm by Admin

» The UN is trying to bury the truth but Jerusalem refuses to be silent
Mon 19 Mar 2018, 2:53 pm by Admin

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

Post  Admin on Fri 29 May 2015, 7:43 pm

‘Pope Francis’ Claims Devil Keeping Evangelicals, Roman Catholics Divided: ‘They Are One’
May 28, 2015 
ROME — In a recorded video statement released on Saturday, the Roman Catholic Pontiff known as Francis asserted that evangelicals and Catholics are one, and that it is the devil who has divided the two groups.
“Division is the work of the ‘Father of Lies,’ ‘the Father of Discord,’ who does everything possible to keep us divided,” he said.
The eight-minute video was for the “Celebration of Christian Unity” event organized by John 17 Ministries out of Pheonix, Ariz., which seeks to unite Christians and Catholics.
“I feel like saying something that may sound controversial, or even heretical, perhaps,” Francis stated. “But there is someone who ‘knows’ that despite our differences we are one.”
“The devil knows that Christians are disciples of Christ, that they are one, that they are brothers! He doesn’t care if they are Evangelicals or Orthodox, Lutherans, Catholics or Apostolic … He doesn’t care! They are Christians,” he said.
The pontiff asserted that the devil is persecuting both evangelicals and Roman Catholics alike because they are all Christian.
“It is he who is persecuting us. It is he who is persecuting Christians today, he who is anointing us with (the blood of) martyrdom,” he said. “Dear brothers and sisters, we are living in an ‘ecumenism of blood.'”

View user profile http://worldwidechristians.6forum.info

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Thu 14 May 2015, 9:15 pm

Texas Senate Approves Bill Protecting Pastors Who Refuse to Officiate Same-Sex ‘Weddings’
May 14, 2015 | Filed under: Law & Government,Life & Society,Top Stories | By: Heather Clark 
 188 10  0 204
churchAUSTIN — The Texas Senate has approved a bill that would protect pastors from legal action if they refuse to officiate same-sex ceremonies.

Sen. Craig Estes (R-Wichita Falls) presented S.B. 2065, entitled “Freedom of Religion with Respect to Recognizing or Performing Certain Marriages.”
“A religious organization, an organization supervised or controlled by or in connection with a religious organization, an individual employed by a religious organization while acting in the scope of that employment, or a clergy or minister may not be required to solemnize any marriage, provide services, accommodations, facilities, goods, or privileges for a purpose related to the solemnization, formation, or celebration of any marriage, or treat
any marriage as valid for any purpose if the action would cause the organization or individual to violate a sincerely held religious belief,” it reads.

The legislation also prevents faith-based organizations from being sued for declining to directly or indirectly participate in the event.

“A refusal to provide services, accommodations, facilities, goods, or privileges [under this law] is not the basis for a civil or criminal cause of action or any other action by this state or a political subdivision of this state to penalize or withhold benefits or privileges, including tax exemptions or governmental contracts, grants, or licenses, from any protected organization or individual,” it states.
State Senators debated the bill on Monday, with some stating that it is necessary due to the growing pressure on Christians to accommodate homosexuality and others calling the legislation discriminatory. The publication Towelroad classified the bill as a continuance of a “full-fledged assault on same-sex marriage.”

“Pastors’ First Amendment rights are very important, and they should not be caused to do something that violates their sincerely held beliefs,” Estes told Breitbart Texas.
Connect with Christian News

“I just hope you’re not getting people afraid of something that’s not a problem,” Sen. John Whitmire (D-Houston) asserted. “I don’t see what the problem is that you’re trying to solve.”
But Dave Welch, president of Texas Pastor Council Action told reporters that he thought Whitmire’s statement was naive.

“Senator Whitmire apparently lives in a parallel universe that does not have the Human Rights Campaign, President Barack Obama and Mayors like Annise Parker in Houston who are willing and committed to using police powers to force acceptance of the LGBTQIA agenda,” he said.
As previously reported, Texas Senator and Republican presidential candidate Ted Cruz told reporters in 2013 that he believes churches could be the next target for homosexual activists.

“There are a lot of Christian scholars, when they talk about the marriage issue, they see it in essence going down this line of potential hate speech from the pulpit,” David Brody of CBN stated. “What is your sense about where this potentially could be going?”
“Well, if you look at other nations that have gone down the road towards gay marriage, that’s the next step where it gets enforced,” Cruz replied. “It gets enforced against Christian pastors who decline to perform gay marriages, who speak out and preach biblical truths on marriage.”
Other states have presented similar bills to protect pastors, such as in South Dakota, Arizona and Utah.

A special message from the publisher...
Dear Reader, our hearts are deeply grieved by the ongoing devastation in Iraq, and through this we have been compelled to take a stand at the gates of hell against the enemy who came to kill and destroy. Bibles for Iraq is a project to put Arabic and Kurdish audio Bibles into the hands of Iraqi refugees—most of whom are illiterate and who have never heard the gospel. Will you stand with us and make a donation today to this important effort to bless the Iraqi people? Click here to send a Bible to a refugee >>http://www.biblesforiraq.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sun 12 Apr 2015, 5:32 pm

‘I Met Messiah': New Website Shares Video Testimonies of Jews Who Received Jesus

April 9, 2015 | Filed under: Evangelism and Missions,Top Stories | By: Heather Clark 

NETANYA, Israel A new website has been launched that shares the video testimonials of Jews in professional business who have all received Jesus as the Messiah.
Launched by Eitan Bar, a Messianic Jew himself, IMetMessiah.com is an evangelistic effort to speak to Jews curious about Jesus.

“As Jewish people, most of us grow up without considering whether or not Yeshua is the Messiah expected by our people for millennia,” he explains on the site. “Yet, something happened in our lives that changed each of us and caused us to rethink the usual Jewish views about Jesus.”

“We offer these stories to you and hope that your relationship with God will deepen through meeting our storytellers,” Bar says.

With over a dozen testimonials posted online and many more marked as forthcoming, IMetMessiah.com presents the testimonies of Mottel Baleson, now a messianic preacher in New Jersey, Michael Goldstone, the founder of Regency Lighting, Grant Berry, creator of Styli-Style Cosmetics, and others.

Grant Berry
Berry said that as he moved to America from Israel and became successful in the beauty industry, he he still felt empty and depressed. However, a make-up artist that he began working with, named Maria, soon told him about Jesus. He then ventured on a spiritual journey as he opened up the New Testament and began reading.
Berry said that he tried to pray to God each night over a period of three weeks but felt like his prayers were bouncing off the ceiling.

“I was frustrated,” he recalled. “Here Maria was, this Christian girl that had a relationship with my God—the God of Abraham—and here I was, a Jew, trying to have a relationship with my God—the God of Abraham—and nothing. I was disconnected.”
Berry told her about his frustration with feeling that he was unable to reach God.
“I have been trying to tell you for six to eight months … You can’t have the Father without the Son,” 

Maria replied.
He immediately returned to his apartment where he cried out to God to show him if Jesus was really the Messiah. Berry said that he felt a rushing wind in his being and knew that God was speaking to Him. From that moment, he believed.

Click here to view Berry’s testimony.

Mottel Baleston
Baleston said that he had always heard about the outward things that one needed to do to be close to God, but never could make sense of it. He was also curious after his grandparents warned him to stay away from the New Testament as they asserted that it was filled with hatred against Jews.
“Growing up, we always understood that we had our Bible and the Gentiles had their Bible—the New Testament—and that they were two completely separate books,” Baleston said.
But as a college student, Baleston began to read the Scriptures one day while visiting the library and found the truth for himself.

“I thought it was going to be a handbook on how to persecute the Jews,” he recalled. “And yet, when I opened it, I read a story written by Jews about Jewish people.”
Baleston said that he opened up to the genealogy of Jesus, who was written as being the son of David, the son of Abraham. He was amazed as all three were Jews, and soon realized that the New Testament wasn’t against Jews at all as it was written by and about Jews.

“This is the One who was promised in our Bible [in] the 53rd chapter of Isaiah,” he exclaimed. “It is astonishing. If you were to just read that chapter … you would say, ‘Oh, this is some Christian Bible. This is Jesus.’ What you realize, though, is that it is in the middle of our Bible—our Jewish Bible!”
He soon told his father about his faith in Christ, and although he was skeptical, Baleston’s father opened the Scriptures and received Jesus as well.

Click here to view Baleston’s testimony.

Michael Goldstone 
Goldstone first heard about Jesus while hitch-hiking to Mexico with his best friend Ron. He had been experimenting with drugs and was dabbling in books about Eastern religions in an attempt to find God.
While making a stop in San Francisco on the way back home from trying to obtain mushrooms to start a drug business, he met a girl named Debra and began to pour his heart out about his search. Goldstone soon began to read the New Testament and learned about Jesus.

“Some of the things He said really disturbed me,” he recalled. “He said, ‘I am the way, the truth and the life, and no one can come to the Father but through Me.’ I said, ‘How can this be?'”
Goldstone called out God that day and asked Him to show him the truth. As he did so, he believed that something happened in his heart. He told Ron, who said that he had been on the same journey and had received Jesus as the Messiah.

“Here we are that next day just embracing each other and crying, and sharing with each other how God met us, and how we both had asked Jesus to come into our life,” Goldstone recalled.
But the story didn’t end there. After he began attending church, a minister came to see him and began reading Isaiah 53 out loud.

“He said, ‘Brother Michael, where do you think this is?’ And I said, ‘I don’t know. Matthew? Luke?” Goldstone said. “And he hands me the book and it said Isaiah. And I said, ‘You’re kidding. This is the Old Testament?’ It was so obvious to me that this was talking about Jesus.”
The minister proceeded to show him Scriptures throughout the Old Testament that were prophesies of the Messiah, and Goldstone came to faith in Jesus. Debra soon became a Christian as well, and his mother and father also came to Christ.

Click here to view Goldstone’s testimony.

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sat 24 Jan 2015, 7:01 pm

'I'm Now An Atheist': Newsboys Co-Founder Renounces Christianity
(CN) -- In an article published by the faith site Patheos on Wednesday, one of the original co-founders of the popular Christian band Newsboys revealed that he has since renounced Christianity and now identifies as an atheist.

“I always felt uncomfortable with the strict rules imposed by Christianity,” George Perdikis, who co-founded the group in 1985, wrote in the guest post. “All I wanted to do was create and play rock and roll … and yet most of the attention I received was focused on how well I maintained the impossible standards of religion. I wanted my life to be measured by my music, not by my ability to resist temptation.”
Continue reading this story

Woman Raped on Business Trip Refuses to Abort Unborn Baby
(CN) -- A woman from North Carolina who was raped on a business trip a year ago is sharing her story of how she and her husband refused abortion when she found herself pregnant after the assault.

Jennifer Christie says the incident happened in January 2014 as she stayed at a hotel in a college town. She remembers opening her hotel room door, and then when she turned to close it, a large man stood before her and struck her in the face. Christie was found lying in the staircase and tested negative for a number of sexually transmitted diseases.

Report: New York Woman to 'Marry' Her Biological Father
(CN) -- A New York woman from the Great Lakes region says that she is set to marry her biological father after being estranged from him for 12 years—a report some say confirms the slippery slope America is on concerning the devaluation and redefinition of marriage.

The unnamed woman is 18 years old and says that she was conceived by her parents on prom night when they were 18 themselves. Her parents soon split and her mother, who struggles with a mental disorder, married another man, and then another—neither of whom she particularly liked.

Hundreds Rally as Duke Muslims Broadcast 'Allah Is Great' from Chapel Steps
(CN) -- Hundreds of non-Muslims, including professing Christians, rallied outside of the Duke chapel on Friday as an estimated 100 Islamic students gathered for the call to prayer, which was broadcast from the university’s chapel steps.

As previously reported, the school had outlined in its student paper earlier this week that the “moderately amplified” chant would take place beginning Friday from the chapel bell tower.

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sun 18 Jan 2015, 10:50 pm

provides up-to-date news and information affecting the body of Christ worldwide from an uncompromising Biblical worldview. Through investigative journalism, direct interviews and in-depth reporting, our breaking news stories go well beyond the surface and into the thick of the issues and current events affecting our nation and world. More...
Copyright © 2015 Christian News Network

'I Was Aware of Everything': Man Tells Story After Coming Out of 12-Year 'Vegetative State'
(CN) -- A man in the UK is sharing his story of spending 12 years trapped in his body after also being in a coma for two of those years.
Martin Pistorius became ill when he was just 12 years old, and his condition continued to deteriorate until he was unable to move or communicate with the outside world.
“I was completely unresponsive,” he told the Daily Mail. “I was in a virtual coma but the doctors couldn’t diagnose what had caused it.”

Doctors weren’t completely sure what was wrong with the boy, but tried various medicines to see if they would help—all to no avail.
“I was treated for tuberculosis and cryptococcal meningitis, but no conclusive diagnosis was made. Medication after medication was tried—to no effect,” Pistorius explained. “I’d traveled beyond what medicine understood. I was lost in the land where dragons lie and no one could rescue me.”
Rodney and Joan Pistorius, Martin’s parents, were told by the doctors to take him home and let him pass away peacefully. They advised that he had the brain function of a three-month-old baby.
But Pistorius kept going. And after two years, he regained consciousness. But as he could not communicate, no one else knew what had happened to him.
 “Yes, I was there, not from the very beginning, but about two years into my vegetative state, I began to wake up,” he told reporters. “I was aware of everything, just like any normal person. Everyone was so used to me not being there that they didn’t notice when I began to be present again. The stark reality hit me that I was going to spend the rest of my life like that—totally alone.”
For the next several years, Pistorius spent much of his time at a care center, as his father would rise early at 5 a.m. to get him dressed and out the door, and then would bring him back at night to feed and bathe him, and put him to bed. His caretakers played the children’s program “Barney and Friends” for him all day—something that Pistorius said he despised, but no one knew it as he couldn’t tell them.
“My mind was trapped inside a useless body, my arms and legs weren’t mine to control and my voice was mute. I couldn’t make a sign or sounds to let anyone know I’d become aware again. I was invisible—the ghost boy,” he said. “I cannot even express to you how much I hated Barney.”
Pistorius was also saddened when he saw life seemingly moving on without him as no one knew the he was really there.
“I have a younger brother and a sister, and they and my parents would go on holidays without me, which was extremely difficult,” he told reporters. “The worst part was that I had a perpetual fear they’d have a car accident and die, and would never come to fetch me. … There were many times when I cried inside. I reached a point where I essentially gave up.”
But in his time of darkness and discouragement, Pistorius eventually determined that he was going to make the most of the situation. He began telling time by noting the sunrise and sunset each day, and at the age 0f 25, a therapist finally noticed that Pistorius was making small gestures to indicate that he could communicate. He eventually regained use of his limbs and could make facial expressions again.
Now, Pistorius, 39, is married and smiles widely. While he cannot yet speak on his own, he uses a computer to express his thoughts and feelings. Pistorius has now written a book called “Ghost Boy” to share “the miraculous story of a misdiagnosed boy trapped inside his own body.”

Alabama Officials Pass Resolution Declaring Winfield a 'City Under God'

(CN) -- Officials in an Alabama city recently passed a resolution declaring the municipality of Winfield a “city under God.”

The resolution was passed in late December at the prompting of Mayor Randy Price, who urged city council to make the statement and take a stand for Christ.
“I feel like we need to stand up for what is right,” he told AL.com. “Our forefathers said ‘One nation under God’ and we went so far away from that. There are not enough godly people involved in day-to-day decisions.”
“Whereas we acknowledge God is the owner of the City of Winfield and that it is a City under God. We acknowledge that at all times, He is in control,” the resolution reads. “Whereas, we acknowledge that through His leadership, the mayor and city council will seek his wisdom and knowledge to be good stewards of the city.”

“Whereas, we acknowledge that though prayer, with His guidance and presence, that we will be able to trust that no problem will be too large or too small to overcome,” it continues. “Whereas, we acknowledge that the City of Winfield is where it is today because of God’s grace and mercy. Whereas, we acknowledge that at all times and in all circumstances, His will shall be done. Whereas, we acknowledge that to God be the glory.”
Some expressed support for the statement following passage.
“[W]e like the idea that God is acknowledged and that He is given the glory,” reads an editorial in the Marion County Journal Record. “Mind you, some of other religions—or no religions—might fuss, but if our coins can say, ‘In God We Trust,’ we see no harm in acknowledging the Almighty…”

Two Dead, Hundreds Injured as Filipino Crowd Throngs Idol Being Marched Through Streets
(CN) -- Two people are dead and hundreds more were injured as the result of massive throngs that followed and sought to press up against a centuries-old statue of Christ that was marched through the streets of Manila as part of an annual Roman Catholic celebration called the Feast of the Black Nazarene.

While the large number of those filling the streets could not be counted with surety, police in the Philippines estimate that at times more than half a million Filipinos participated in the procession, which takes place every Jan. 9th in the city. Roman Catholics carry white cloths and seek to touch the wooden carving of Jesus carrying the cross out of their belief that it possesses healing powers.

Pastor Exhorts Montana Lawmakers to Obey God Rather Than Men
(CN) -- A Wisconsin pastor presented a sermon before the Montana legislature this past weekend, teaching on what is known as the Doctrine of Lesser Magistrates, a historic and biblical doctrine that dates back to the times of Moses and Daniel.

Matt Trewhella, pastor of Mercy Seat Christian Church in Milwaukee, had been invited by the group Project Liberty Tree to present this year’s election sermon at the Montana state house in Helena following the release of his book “The Doctrine of Lesser Magistrates.” The book focuses on the refusal of civil magistrates to obey laws that are immoral or ungodly, believing that divine laws trump human commands.
 With numerous social issues and court rulings in recent years that seek to force Christians to violate the law of God, Trewhella preached a message to those gathered entitled “The Duty of the Lesser Magistrate in the Face of Tyranny.”

“The cold-blooded murder of the preborn, the imposition of homosexual marriage upon our states, no-fault divorce, the decriminalization of adultery, the phalanx of laws created by the State to invade our domestic affairs, disarm the people, seize our property, and harass our persons—all point to the growing tyranny in America,” he declared.

Other Top News Stories of Interest:
High School Teacher Accused of Promoting Christianity, Giving 'Bible Cookies' to Students

Atheists from 'Better News Club' Launch Program to Counter Christian 'Good News Club'

Judge Rules Florist May Be Sued Personally for Declining to Provide Flowers for 'Gay Wedding'
North Carolina City Agrees to Remove 'Religious' Veterans Memorial Due to Legal Costs

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8