Who is online?
In total there are 12 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 12 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 111 on Thu 12 Dec 2013, 2:28 am
Latest topics
» Shooting on Las Vegas Strip kills more than 50, hundreds wounded
Yesterday at 10:53 pm by Admin

» ISRAEL VIDEO'S
Yesterday at 10:23 pm by Admin

» PROPHESY NEWS WATCH
Yesterday at 10:16 pm by Admin

» FRANCIS FRANGIPANE MINISTRIES
Yesterday at 10:11 pm by Admin

» Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY.
Yesterday at 9:54 pm by Admin

» THE MASTERS LIST Dean W. Masters
Yesterday at 9:40 pm by Admin

» HEAVEN LETTERS
Yesterday at 9:38 pm by Admin

» GOSPEL FROM ASIA
Yesterday at 9:35 pm by Admin

» My Manna
Yesterday at 9:29 pm by Admin

» World Famous Journalist Who Exposed Clinton Foundation Crimes Found Murdered
Yesterday at 7:41 pm by Admin

» THE CLARION PROJECT
Yesterday at 6:11 pm by Admin

» Gen. John Kelly: ‘Stunned’ After ‘Empty Barrel’ Frederica Wilson Politicized President’s Phone Call
Yesterday at 6:07 pm by Admin

» WORLD ISRAEL NEWS
Yesterday at 6:05 pm by Admin

» Daily Disciples
Yesterday at 6:02 pm by Admin

» WORTHY NEWS
Yesterday at 5:58 pm by Admin

» Ps 10-25
Yesterday at 4:27 pm by clark thompson

» NUGGET Today's Devotional
Thu 19 Oct 2017, 9:30 pm by Admin

» +Dev+ Michael D. Inman
Thu 19 Oct 2017, 9:27 pm by Admin

» Meditation Chip Brogden
Thu 19 Oct 2017, 9:23 pm by Admin

» ALERT: Hillary Caught In Major New Fraud Scandal
Thu 19 Oct 2017, 9:09 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Greetings in the Resurrected Christ!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

O Jesus, King of All Nations, May Your Reign Be Recognized on Earth! - on the Feast of St. Agatha

Post  the_sign on Fri 05 Feb 2016, 12:52 pm

As in the case of Agnes, another virgin-martyr of the early Church, almost nothing is historically certain about this saint except that she was martyred in Sicily during the persecution of Emperor Decius in 251.
Legend has it that Agatha, like Agnes, was arrested as a Christian, tortured and sent to a house of prostitution to be mistreated. She was preserved from being violated, and was later put to death.
She is claimed as the patroness of both Palermo and Catania. The year after her death, the stilling of an eruption of Mt. Etna was attributed to her intercession. As a result, apparently, people continued to ask her prayers for protection against fire.
Comment:
The scientific modern mind winces at the thought of a volcano’s might being contained by God because of the prayers of a Sicilian girl. Still less welcome, probably, is the notion of that saint being the patroness of such varied professions as those of foundry workers, nurses, miners and Alpine guides. Yet, in our historical precision, have we lost an essential human quality of wonder and poetry, and even our belief that we come to God by helping each other, both in action and prayer?
Quote:
When Agatha was arrested, the legend says, she prayed: “Jesus Christ, Lord of all things! You see my heart, you know my desires. Possess all that I am—you alone. I am your sheep; make me worthy to overcome the devil.” And in prison: “Lord, my creator, you have protected me since I was in the cradle. You have taken me from the love of the world and given me patience to suffer. Now receive my spirit.”

Regarding the cyberdevil "ironman" and its newly acquired unclean spirit "Adino the Eznite" here at World Wide Christians Forum :

"43 And when an unclean spirit is gone out of a man he walketh through dry places seeking rest, and findeth none.

44 Then he saith: I will return into my house from whence I came out. And coming he findeth it empty, swept, and garnished.

45 Then he goeth, and taketh with him seven other spirits more wicked than himself, and they enter in and dwell there: and the last state of that man is made worse than the first. So shall it be also to this wicked generation."

So it is with cyberdevil "ironman" bringing the unclean spirit "Adino the Eznite".

With every post, the cyberdevil adds to the judgment against it, chained for its final hour to come as Jesus Christ brings forth the receipt of His purchasing power during May 5-7, 2016 A.D., the Three Days of Darkness.

The cyberdevils will grope for eternity amongst themselves in their final place of judgment, never to be a part of the new heavens and earth where righteousness dwells (2 Peter 3:10-14).

http://risen-from-the-dead.forumotion.com/t205-matthew-1243-45-in-action-in-vitro#266

Thus says the Lord, God, to the cyberdevils "ironman" and its unclean spirit "Adino the Eznite" : "for your tortures on the internet, I will deliver you to an eternity of torment."

the_sign

View user profile http://risen-from-the-dead.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Greetings in the Resurrected Christ!

Post  ironman on Tue 02 Feb 2016, 7:27 pm

the_sign wrote:Rather than continue in dialogue with a typical Catholic bashing snob at a site which endeavors to rise above such things, I have began a dedicated category for such cyberdevilry :

http://risen-from-the-dead.forumotion.com/f195-ironman-http-worldwidechristians-6forum-info

with the current cyberdevil "ironman" as the first beneficiary to its own forum in that category.

Fellow cyberdevils, I give you "ironman".

The truth cuts like a two edged sword. Rather than respond to my scriptures which clearly show Mary was not born without sin, that Peter was not chosen by Christ to be the head of His church, you attack me! Smile Smile Smile And you call me a snob for preaching truth? Very Happy
ironman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

O Jesus, King of All Nations, May Your Reign Be Recognized on Earth!

Post  the_sign on Tue 02 Feb 2016, 12:59 pm

Rather than continue in dialogue with a typical Catholic bashing snob at a site which endeavors to rise above such things, I have began a dedicated category for such cyberdevilry :

http://risen-from-the-dead.forumotion.com/f195-ironman-http-worldwidechristians-6forum-info

with the current cyberdevil "ironman" as the first beneficiary to its own forum in that category.

Fellow cyberdevils, I give you "ironman".

the_sign

Back to top Go down

Post  ironman on Tue 02 Feb 2016, 5:35 am

the_sign wrote:No election nor resignation, but the Catechism is valid.

For a start, there is no where in Scripture that says Peter was the first Pope?

Jesus Christ is the Rock upon which the Christian church is built upon, not some man?

(1 Cor. 10:4: "And did all drink the same spiritual drink: for they drank of that spiritual Rock that followed them: and that Rock was Christ."). Peter was just a "stone" (John 1:42 KJV: "...thou art Simon the son of Jona: thou shalt be called Cephas, which is by interpretation, "A stone."

And this?

Mary helps in salvation  
"She (Mary) is inseparably linked with the saving work of her Son." (Pg. 332, # 1172)

There is no mention in Scriptures where Mary has anything to do with salvation. Her intercessions will not help for the Bible says JESUS is the ONLY WAY to God:  "neither is there salvation in any other: for there is NONE OTHER NAME under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved." -Acts 4:12

And the immaculate conception, she was born without sin? Another lie, she had need of a saviour just as we all do.

She even said it herself here;

Luke 1:46, And Mary said, My soul doth magnify the Lord,

Luke 1:47. 47, And my spirit hath rejoiced in God my Saviour.

She knew who she was and why she was born.

The Catechism is not valid in any way. Never was, never will be. Smile
ironman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  the_sign on Tue 02 Feb 2016, 5:10 am

No election nor resignation, but the Catechism is valid.

the_sign

Back to top Go down

Post  ironman on Mon 01 Feb 2016, 10:13 pm

After Pope Benedict XVI announced his resignation, those familiar with a 12th-century prophecy claiming the next pope will be the last questioned if Judgment Day is quickly approaching. Scholars, theologians and churchmen, however, all treat this "prediction" as fiction passed off as reality. I have nothing to do with the Catholic church, It is nothing more than Mystery Babylon as revealed in Revelation. idol worshiping, Mary worshiping, rosary praying duped people who believe what men tell them is the truth and not what God says in His Word.
ironman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  the_sign on Mon 01 Feb 2016, 8:38 pm

Rightly do you quote from John 17:11.

As Judaism ran corrupt when Christ had His walk with us, the mass apostasy of these final days is rife with such incongruities.

What is most offensive to Our Lord is rejection by wicked men.

To call upon the Name of the Holy Father is not the same as applying That Name wrongfully.

The prophecy of St. Malachy is void of any such allusions, but many are those who try to breathe hell-fire into that foretold list of Pontiffs.

If it was rightful to choose a successor for Judas Iscariot, then it is not wrongful to have the other original Twelve remembered in like manner.

Through similar mass persecutions, the casting of lots reverted to direct appointment of candidates via the College of Cardinals, an actual working of "the mystery of iniquity" of which St. Paul wrote in 2 Thessalonians 2:7.

Thusfar, the mass media coverage of the last two 'elections' follow suit as regards the spreading of lies.

the_sign

Back to top Go down

Post  ironman on Mon 01 Feb 2016, 2:12 am

The Lord has shown all of us all we need to know via His Holy Word.

The Roman Pope uses the title Vicarius Christi, meaning the vicar of Christ, or Christs representative on Earth. He also is called, "Holy Father," a title reserved only for our Heavenly Father. Jesus called His Father, "Holy Father,"oncein Scripture;

John 17:11, "And now I am no more in the world, but these are in the world, and I come to thee. Holy Father, keep through thine own name those whom thou hast given me, that they may be one, as we are."

There are no Vicars, no Holy Fathers, no representatives of Jesus Christ on the Earth, only the Holy Spirit, who Jesus and the Father sent, and He is here and will remain here even during the tribulation to help, comfort and guide any who want to turn to Christ. Anyone who says they are Christs representative on Earth today is having himself, and anyone who follows or believes him, on!
ironman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Greetings in the Resurrected Christ!

Post  the_sign on Thu 11 Dec 2014, 4:14 am

The Lord has seen fit to show me how he has established the priestly, prophetic, and kingly estates for us. I have come through three wombs in this process : as Elijah, as John, and now as Edward, inclusive to the name of Petrus Romanus (a vicar's name from the St. Malachy prophecy).

the_sign

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top