Who is online?
In total there are 15 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 15 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 111 on Thu 12 Dec 2013, 2:28 am
Latest topics
» FRANCIS FRANGIPANE MINISTRIES
Today at 12:32 am by Admin

» PROPHESY NEWS WATCH
Today at 12:26 am by Admin

» Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY.
Yesterday at 11:59 pm by Admin

» THE MASTERS LIST Dean W. Masters
Yesterday at 11:59 pm by Admin

» My Manna
Yesterday at 11:57 pm by Admin

» HEAVEN LETTERS
Yesterday at 11:51 pm by Admin

» +Dev+ Michael D. Inman
Yesterday at 11:50 pm by Admin

» THE CLARION PROJECT
Yesterday at 11:15 pm by Admin

» ENDTIME HEADLINES
Yesterday at 11:01 pm by Admin

» WAR DRUMS
Yesterday at 10:27 pm by Admin

»  Has the Zechariah 12 Battle Already Begun?
Yesterday at 9:59 pm by Admin

» WORTHY NEWS
Yesterday at 9:47 pm by Admin

» Daily Disciples
Yesterday at 9:46 pm by Admin

» Critics Of Bible Silenced Once Again: Archaeological Discoveries Prove Jewish Torah To Be Accurate
Yesterday at 7:11 pm by Admin

» Common Jewish Words: Their Origins & Meaning
Yesterday at 12:00 pm by Admin

» 'CHAIN MIGRATION' Check out 1 min video
Yesterday at 11:30 am by Admin

»  Erdogan, The President Of Turkey, Agrees With Trump And Declares That Jerusalem Capital Israel
Yesterday at 2:00 am by Admin

» NFL Fans Are Burning Their Season Tickets And NFL Gear
Yesterday at 1:34 am by Admin

» Return To The Past - Ancient Pagan God's Being Honored Around The U.S., World
Yesterday at 1:00 am by Admin

» NUGGET Today's Devotional
Thu 14 Dec 2017, 11:48 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

ATLAS SHRUGS - PAMELA GELLER

Page 5 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: ATLAS SHRUGS - PAMELA GELLER

Post  Admin on Thu 10 Mar 2016, 10:23 pm

http://pamelageller.com/2016/03/report-obama-sees-netanyahu-as-most-disappointing-of-all-mideast-leaders.html/
 Report: “Obama sees Netanyahu as most disappointing of all Mideast leaders”
ByPAMELA GELLER on March 10, 2016
OBAMA AND ISLAM OBAMA: LETHAL FOR ISRAEL 00 Comments

Netanyahu Obama finger
It’s to laugh, it’s to cry.

Obama sees Netanyahu as most disappointing of all Mideast leaders. Not Rouhani, not Morsi, not Assad, not Abbas, not Erdogan, not Mashal,  not Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi — the Jew.

I sees Obama as the most disappointing and antisemitic President of all U.S. president. This anti-semite is in a league of his own.

“In recent days,” Goldberg continues, “the president has said privately, ‘All I need in the Middle East is a few smart autocrats.’ A true dictator at heart. Obama was instrumental in overthrowing autocrats in order to install jihad terror rule. And now he weakly and pathetically laments? Colour me skeptical.

“Obama sees Netanyahu as most disappointing of all Mideast leaders — report,” Times of Israel, March 9, 2016:
The Atlantic: Israeli PM is ‘in his own category’ when it comes to those who frustrate US president; article cites ‘condescending’ lecture by PM, asserts that Obama sees Netanyahu as ‘too fearful and politically paralyzed’ to secure two-state solution

Disregarding, of course, daily terror attacks against the Jews, the vow of the Israel’s enemy to never recognize the Jewish state and their charter which vows to annihilate the Jews. 

Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu “is in his own category” when it comes to the Middle East leaders who have most deeply disappointed President Barack Obama, according to a major overview of the Obama presidency, featuring numerous interviews with the president, published online Thursday by The Atlantic.

In the piece, headlined “The Obama Doctrine,” writer Jeffrey Goldberg goes to great lengths to trace the president’s growing disillusionment, over the course of his presidency, with the possibility of changing the region for the better. “Some of his deepest disappointments concern Middle Eastern leaders themselves,” Goldberg writes. Of these, “Benjamin Netanyahu is in his own category.”

According to Goldberg, “Obama has long believed that Netanyahu could bring about a two-state solution that would protect Israel’s status as a Jewish-majority democracy, but is too fearful and politically paralyzed to do so.”

To illustrate Obama’s impatience with Netanyahu, one of several Middle Eastern leaders said to have questioned the president’s understanding of the region, Goldberg relates an incident during an undated Obama-Netanyahu meeting, at which the Israeli prime minister “launched into something of a lecture about the dangers of the brutal region in which he lives.”

Obama, relates Goldberg, “felt that Netanyahu was behaving in a condescending fashion, and was also avoiding the subject at hand: peace negotiations. Finally, the president interrupted the prime minister: ‘Bibi, you have to understand something,’ he said. ‘I’m the African American son of a single mother, and I live here, in this house. I live in the White House. I managed to get elected president of the United States. You think I don’t understand what you’re talking about, but I do.’”

obama erdogan

The piece does not single out Netanyahu as the only regional leader to “frustrate him immensely.” Obama now thinks of Turkey’s President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan, who he had hoped could bridge the East-West divide, as “a failure and an authoritarian, one who refuses to use his enormous army to bring stability to Syria,” Goldberg writes.

He also says Obama two years ago took Jordan’s King Abdullah II aside at an international summit because he was unhappy that the monarch was badmouthing him. “Obama said he had heard that Abdullah had complained to friends in the U.S. Congress about his leadership, and told the king that if he had complaints, he should raise them directly. The king denied that he had spoken ill of him.”

“In recent days,” Goldberg continues, “the president has taken to joking privately, ‘All I need in the Middle East is a few smart autocrats.’ Obama has always had a fondness for pragmatic, emotionally contained technocrats, telling aides, ‘If only everyone could be like the Scandinavians, this would all be easy.’”
Screen Shot 2016-03-10 at 1.09.32 PM
US President Obama delivering his famed Cairo Speech in 2009. The president highlighted the need for social progress in his first major address to the Muslim world. (photo credit: screen capture, YouTube)

According to Goldberg, Obama now acknowledges that a goal of his Cairo speech in 2009, early in his presidency, in which he sought to persuade Muslims to look honestly at the sources of their unhappiness and stop blaming Israel for all their problems, has proved unsuccessful.

Liar. This was nowhere in his speech. His speech was submission and apologia.

He quotes Obama as follows: “My argument was this: Let’s all stop pretending that the cause of the Middle East’s problems is Israel… We want to work to help achieve statehood and dignity for the Palestinians, but I was hoping that my speech could trigger a discussion, could create space for Muslims to address the real problems they are confronting — problems of governance, and the fact that some currents of Islam have not gone through a reformation that would help people adapt their religious doctrines to modernity. My thought was, I would communicate that the U.S. is not standing in the way of this progress, that we would help, in whatever way possible, to advance the goals of a practical, successful Arab agenda that provided a better life for ordinary people.”

What unfolded over the following three years, Goldberg goes on, “as the Arab Spring gave up its early promise, and brutality and dysfunction overwhelmed the Middle East,” left Obama bleak. “The unraveling of the Arab Spring darkened the president’s view of what the U.S. could achieve in the Middle East, and made him realize how much the chaos there was distracting from other priorities,” Goldberg writes.

When reality meets fantasy, it is a bloody smash-up. It was never a “spring,” it was an Islamic winter. And that was plain from the start. Read all of my writings and those of my colleagues. We knew but this plant didn’t?

Screen Shot 2016-03-10 at 1.07.58 PM

Undated file image posted on a militant website on January 14, 2014, shows Islamic State fighters marching in Raqqa, Syria. (AP/Militant Website)

More recently, says Goldberg, the rise of the Islamic State terror group has “deepened Obama’s conviction that the Middle East could not be fixed — not on his watch, and not for a generation to come.”

Thanks to his complicity and hatred for freedom. The rivers of blood are on his hands.

In the piece, Goldberg quotes Obama castigating Islamic State in the most bitter tones, as “the distillation of every worst impulse.” Says Obama: “The notion that we are a small group that defines ourselves primarily by the degree to which we can kill others who are not like us, and attempting to impose a rigid orthodoxy that produces nothing, that celebrates nothing, that really is contrary to every bit of human progress— it indicates the degree to which that kind of mentality can still take root and gain adherents in the 21st century.”

It’s pure Islam. Authentic Islam. And Obama still cannot bring himself to identify the ideology behind this supremacist holy war. Still.

Obama is also quoted praising Israelis’ ability to withstand a relentless climate of terrorism. Writes Goldberg of the US president: “Several years ago, he expressed to me his admiration for Israelis’ ‘resilience’ in the face of constant terrorism, and it is clear that he would like to see resilience replace panic in American society.”

Screen Shot 2016-03-10 at 1.07.10 PM

A worker outside the Bushehr nuclear power plant in Iran (photo credit: AP/Vahid Salemi)

Relating to last July’s nuclear agreement with Iran, on which he and Netanyahu disagreed so profoundly and so publicly, Obama told Goldberg as recently as January that he wasn’t bluffing when he said in 2012 that he would have attacked Iran to prevent it from getting a nuclear weapon. “I actually would have,” Goldberg quotes Obama saying, in reference to a strike on the Iranian nuclear facilities, “If I saw them break out… This was in the category of an American interest.”

Where he and Netanyahu differed, Goldberg elaborates, is that “Netanyahu wanted Obama to prevent Iran from being capable of building a bomb, not merely from possessing a bomb.”

Much of the article relates to Obama’s decision not to strike at Syria after President Bashar Assad used chemical weapons against his own people in the summer of 2013 — a landmark volte face in his presidency. Goldberg reveals, however, that Secretary of State John Kerry has continued to press Obama “to violate Syria’s sovereignty” and “launch missiles at specific regime targets, under cover of night, to ‘send a message’ to the regime.” The president has insistently refused these requests, Goldberg writes, “and seems to have grown impatient” with Kerry’s lobbying. “Recently, when Kerry handed Obama a written outline of new steps to bring more pressure to bear on Assad, Obama said, ‘Oh, another proposal?’”

Obama blames everyone except himself. These are his picks to execute his disastrous policies.

Screen Shot 2016-03-10 at 1.21.18 PM

US President Barack Obama and US Secretary of State John Kerry (photo credit: AP/Carolyn Kaster)

Goldberg concludes the piece by arguing that Obama “has placed some huge bets” in foreign policy — notably where the Iran deal is concerned. When Goldberg told him last May that he was “nervous” about the deal, Obama replied: “Look, 20 years from now, I’m still going to be around, God willing. If Iran has a nuclear weapon, it’s my name on this… I think it’s fair to say that in addition to our profound national-security interests, I have a personal interest in locking this down.”

So he knows. And he sounds proud that the Iran nuke will have his name on it.

For supporters of the president, Goldberg sums up, “his strategy makes eminent sense: Double down in those parts of the world where success is plausible, and limit America’s exposure to the rest. His critics believe, however, that problems like those presented by the Middle East don’t solve themselves — that, without American intervention, they metastasize.”

“For supporters of the president, Goldberg sums up, “his strategy makes eminent sense…” Of course, these people are nuts.

- See more at: http://pamelageller.com/2016/03/report-obama-sees-netanyahu-as-most-disappointing-of-all-mideast-leaders.html/#sthash.HoTuvWmx.dpuf
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://worldwidechristians.6forum.info

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Thu 10 Mar 2016, 10:21 pm

http://pamelageller.com/2016/03/london-more-islamic-than-muslim-world-says-muslim-scholar.html/
London ‘more Islamic’ than Muslim world, says Muslim scholar
ByPAMELA GELLER on March 10, 2016

london prayers
He says this is because Islam is all about love and justice and so is London, but let’s get real: when have we ever seen Islam being all about love and justice, anywhere in the world or anytime in history? Still, Rizvi is right: London is “more Islamic” than some Muslim countries. In London, the government actively encourages the practice of Islam, whereas in many Muslim countries the governments are repressive. Remember also that David Cameron is working to make London the “global capital of Islamic finance.” London is racing toward sharia.

Maulana Rizvi

“London ‘more Islamic’ than Muslim world – scholar,” by John Bingham, Telegraph, March 9, 2016:

London is a more “Islamic” city than much of the Muslim world put together, a leading Muslim scholar has argued.

Maulana Syed Ali Raza Rizvi, a prominent Shia cleric, who was born in Pakistan and studied in Iran, said he “feels more Islamic” in Britain than other countries because of the freedom to worship and the multicultural mix.

He said Islam could be summed up as being about “love and justice” but that the “Muslim political leadership” around the world was failing to foster this.

He was speaking alongside the Cardinal Vincent Nichols, the leader of the Catholic Church in England and Wales, and the Chief Rabbi Ephraim Mirvis at the annual Benedict XVI Lecture, an interfaith discussion event in London.

The three leaders discussed how members of their own faiths had, in different ways, lived as “creative minorities”.

Maulana Rizvi said that unlike their “Jewish and Christian brothers”, Muslims in Britain were a new community, established for decades rather than centuries, and had a “lot to learn” from other religious groups.
But he added: “I feel that London has more Islamic values than many of the Muslim countries put together.

“There are many different communities living together in peace and harmony, giving respect to the others and loving others and that is what Islam is all about – and unfortunately [much] of the Muslim political leadership has failed to provide that.

“I feel more Islamic living here because I can easily practise my faith and give respect to all other members of the community belonging to different faiths and not even belonging to a faith, to anything.

“Because that is what Islam is all about, respecting and giving to others … if in one line I could say what Islam is all about, it is all about love and justice.”
- See more at: http://pamelageller.com/2016/03/london-more-islamic-than-muslim-world-says-muslim-scholar.html/#sthash.EJSiyxBb.dpuf
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Tue 08 Mar 2016, 11:02 pm

http://pamelageller.com/2016/03/stabbing-victim-pulls-knife-out-of-own-neck-kills-muslim-terrorist.html/
*LIVE* MIGRATION CRISIS COVERAGE
Stabbing victim pulls knife out of own neck, kills Muslim terrorist
Take notes. As Muslim immigration escalates be prepared for drastic self defense.

1 killed, 14 wounded in series of attacks across Israelis – Islamic Jew hatred in action.

Stabbing victim pulls knife out of own neck, kills terrorist,” Times of Israel, March 8, 2016:

An Israeli man who was stabbed multiple times Tuesday afternoon in a terror attack in Petah Tikva managed to remove the knife from his neck and use it to stab and neutralize his attacker, aided by the store owner, police said.

The attacker, a Palestinian, died a few minutes later, police said. The victim, an ultra-Orthodox man of about 40 who suffered multiple stab wounds to his upper body, was hospitalized in moderate condition. The store owner was not injured.

The Palestinian assailant had followed the man, who was collecting money for charity, into a wine shop on the central city’s Baron Hirsch Street and began stabbing him “multiple times” in the upper body in a “frenzied attack,” police said.

The knife used in a stabbing attack in Petah Tikva on Tuesday, March 8, 2016 (Israel Police)

At one point, the victim managed to break away and fled the store, while the owner of the store hit the attacker and tried to subdue him, police said. The victim then returned to the store, pulled the knife out of his own neck, and stabbed his attacker.

Initial reports had said the stabbing may have occurred during an altercation; however, the incident was later confirmed by police as a terror attack.

Magen David Adom paramedics said they treated the victim at the scene before taking him to the city’s Beilinson Hospital.

Nati Ostri, a volunteer medic from United Hatzalah who also treated the victim, said he found the man lying on the floor outside a convenience store.

VIDEO
“Together with other volunteers of the Ambucycle Unit of United Hatzalah we treated the victim utilizing first aid treatment, following which he was taken to Beilinson Hospital in an ambulance. At the time of transfer the victim was conscious,” he said.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sat 05 Mar 2016, 10:25 pm

http://pamelageller.com/2016/03/germany-muslim-teen-girl-who-stabbed-police-officer-did-it-because-she-couldnt-go-wage-jihad-in-syria.html/
Germany: Muslim teen girl who stabbed police officer did it because she couldn’t go wage jihad in Syria
ByPAMELA GELLER on March 5, 2016
CURRENT AFFAIRS GERMANY 00 Comments

Muslima teen stabber
German officials are probably still congratulating themselves for preventing young Muslims from going to jihad in Syria. But they haven’t considered the fact that they’ll just wage jihad at home.

And why is her terror mosque just under “observation”? Why hasn’t it been shut down?

15yearoldMuslimaIslamicState

“Teenage female ISIS fanatic was ‘radicalised at the age of seven and stabbed a German police officer because she was unable to make it to Syria,'” by Allan Hall, MailOnline, March 4, 2016:

A teenaged female ISIS fanatic who nearly killed a policewoman in a knife attack in Germany last week was radicalised at the age of seven, it has been revealed.

The grammar school girl identified only as Safia S told detectives she wanted to strike in Germany because she could not make it to Syria.

An attempt to enter the country last month failed when her mother flew out to Turkey and brought her back from the border.

Police say hate preachers in a mosque where she regularly attended Friday prayers as a toddler ‘manipulated’ her mind and set her on the path of perverted Islam and violence.

Her mother Hasna L, 57, came from Morocco and her father is German. Both she and brother Saleh, 18, were brought up by Hasna after their father walked out on the family in childhood.

The mosque she attended has for long been under the observation of the Office for the Protection of the Constitution, Germany’s domestic intelligence agency.

‘Sie is a loving girl and no terrorist,’ said her mother after her arrest following the near-fatal stabbing at Hanover railway station last Friday evening. The knife she used to stab the policewoman only narrowly missed a vital artery in her neck.

A well known German Salafist preacher called Pierre Vogel got to know her when she was seven and appeared on a propaganda video with him in which he said: ‘The children are proud of the headscarf, want to live as chaste women and dress themselves accordingly.

‘This is a new Muslim generation here and I am proud of her. Learn the Koran by heart, for on judgment day you will go one level higher for every verse.’

A police spokesman said: ‘We are looking at radical Islam as the cause behind the attack on our colleague last week.’ Her brother Saleh is languishing in a jail in Turkey after he was stopped at the border with Syria where he was trying to cross over to join ISIS.

The girl attacked the police officer when she was stopped for a routine search in Hanover main station last Friday.

‘As she was politely pulled to one side to confirm her identity a knife appeared lightningly quick in her hand and our colleagues had little chance to defend themselves,’ said a police spokesman. ‘This was an Islamic attack against our officers.

‘The attacker was ice cold. Her only worry was that her headscarf was rumpled and she wanted to put it straight. It was nothing to her if the police officer lived or died.’

The girl is being held without bail charged with attempted murder and supporting a proscribed terrorist organization.

- See more at: http://pamelageller.com/2016/03/germany-muslim-teen-girl-who-stabbed-police-officer-did-it-because-she-couldnt-go-wage-jihad-in-syria.html/#sthash.tvgEEfGs.dpuf
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sat 05 Mar 2016, 10:23 pm

http://www.jewsnews.co.il/2016/03/03/russian-police-now-searching-for-the-isis-boyfriend-of-the-muslim-nanny-who-beheaded-the-young-child-in-moscow/
Russian police now searching for the ISIS boyfriend of the muslim nanny who beheaded the young child in Moscow
Cops searching for Islamic State boyfriend of Muslima who beheaded toddler
MARCH 2, 2016 4:05 PM BY ROBERT SPENCER12 COMMENTS
“Police are probing whether a mysterious boyfriend with links to the Islamic State (ISIS) radicalised the nanny accused of beheading the little girl in her care.” This casts additional doubt on the idea that this woman is simply mentally ill.
“Allah told me to do it: Cops probe ISIS boyfriend link of nanny who beheaded child,” by Leda Reynolds, Express, March 2, 2016:

Police are probing whether a mysterious boyfriend with links to the Islamic State (ISIS) radicalised the nanny accused of beheading the little girl in her care.

Gulchekhra Bobokulova grinned as she appeared before a Moscow court where she admitted killing four-year-old Nastya Meshcheryakova.

Pictures of the burka-clad 38 year old screaming “Allahu Akbar” and clutching the child’s severed head outside a train station in the Russian capital sent shockwaves around the world.

Now detectives investing [sic] the grisly event suspect that although Bobokulova murdered the child, she was not alone.

Police suspect Bobokulova, who was recently divorced, may have been inspired by an ISIS fanatic.

The Islamic fundamentalists revel in their brutality and proudly show off despicable videos of beheadings on social media.

Now eagle-eyed detectives in Russia are scouring CCTV footage from the area near the little girl’s home in the hunt for clues to the man’s identity.

They know Nastya was killed at around 8.40am on Monday morning and believe the mystery man either visited the flat before the murder or was present when it was carried out.

After being arrested, Bobokulova showed police where the child’s remains lay in her bloodied cot.

It emerged the little girl was strangled before her head was severed with a kitchen knife.

Forensic experts have been conducting a

FOR ENTIRE ARTICLE CLICK LINK
http://www.jihadwatch.org/2016/03/cops-searching-for-islamic-state-boyfriend-of-muslima-who-beheaded-toddler
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sat 05 Mar 2016, 10:17 pm

Time Magazine blames America’s crumbling infrastructure on “Islamophobia”
ByPAMELA GELLER on March 4, 2016
ADVANCING ISLAMIC LIES ISLAMIC/LEFTIST ALLIANCE LEFT/ISLAMIC ALLIANCE: MEDIA, INTELLIGENTSIA 18

haroon-moghul
How long before these Islamic thugs blame islamophobia for cancer and AIDS?

What’s worse is news personalities such as Megyn Kelly and publications such as TIME host stealth jihadist clowns, i.e. Haroon Moghul as “experts,” giving him and his seditious colleagues the imprimatur of legitimacy.
http://pamelageller.com/2016/03/time-magazine-blames-americas-crumbling-infrastructure-on-islamophobia.html/
Time Magazine blames America’s crumbling infrastructure on “Islamophobia” By Robert Spencer, March 4, 2016:

It’s always fun to see Haroon Moghul, or “Dwayne,” as he styles himself for fear of “Islamophobia” at Starbucks, taking up the cudgels again, as his increasingly risible “Islamophobia” victimhood posturing has made him the clown prince of the “Islamophobia” propaganda industry: Dwayne is far funnier than, say, Dean Obeidallah, who actually calls himself a comedian but appears never to have said anything funny in his life. To be sure, Moghul is as vicious as other “Islamophobia” propagandists, despite his comic persona: he cheerfully traffics in defamation and dishonesty and routinely takes advantage of his audience’s ignorance about Islam to invert reality, portraying Muslims as victims of a cruel “Islamophobia” machine, instead of non-Muslims threatened by the global jihad.

And now we learn from the sage and stalwart Dwayne that “Islamophobia” is to blame for these factoids: “Your smartphone is more advanced than nearly every air-traffic control system. Our sewage pipes, bridges and highways are falling apart. The residents of Flint, Michigan, just found their water is the opposite of potable….You can blame Islamophobia for that.” What? Have dastardly “Islamophobes” infiltrated the air-traffic control system and the government of Flint, Michigan? Have these “Islamophobic” villains persuaded those who take care of our nation’s sewage pipes, bridges and highways that if they kept them in good repair, Muslims might use them?

No. Dwayne has a splendid comic touch, but he is not quite that good. What he means is that if we hadn’t spent all that money in Iraq and Afghanistan, we would have the money to shore up our infrastructure. And that is actually true. Osama bin Laden has stated that he carried out the 9/11 attacks in order to weaken America economically, and he succeeded in splendid fashion. Both the Iraq and Afghanistan incursions were disasters in every way. They were intended to create stable secular republics that would be beacons of freedom in the Islamic world; only someone who believed that Islam is religion of peace that is completely compatible with democracy could ever have thought that outcome would be achieved.

The problem, however, was how we responded to 9/11, not the fact that we responded at all. But Moghul is suggesting that the best response to the global jihad threat would be to ignore it: al-Qaeda, he says, was “a fringe terrorist movement with the support of the backwater Taliban” that Bush transformed into “an existential threat to Western civilization.” Never mind that the Taliban actually ruled Afghanistan at the time, and that al-Qaeda had a global network and had declared war against the United States. “Jeb Bush was one of the rare Republican candidates who wasn’t an anti-Muslim bigot, but he still described ISIS as an ‘existential threat.’ Nazi Germany and the Soviet Union, maybe, and in any case, Jeb’s out. But I hardly think Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi can destroy the world’s most powerful nation.” Certainly not by means of a conventional war. But his plan is to overwhelm law enforcement and intelligence agencies with so many jihad attacks and plots that they collapse, and bring the whole system down with them. And in September 2014, the Islamic State issued a lengthy call to Muslims to murder non-Muslim civilians in the U.S. It says: “If you are not able to find an IED or a bullet, then single out the disbelieving American, Frenchman, or any of their allies. Smash his head with a rock, or slaughter him with a knife, or run him over with your car, or throw him down from a high place, or choke him, or poison him. Do not lack. Do not be contemptible. Let your slogan be, ‘May I not be saved if the cross worshipper and taghūt (ruler ruling by manmade laws) patron survives.’ If you are unable to do so, then burn his home, car, or business. Or destroy his crops. If you are unable to do so, then spit in his face.” Yes, how “Islamophobic” of Jeb to see this group as an existential threat!

What’s more, as wrongheaded as Bush was about both Iraq and Afghanistan, he was responding to a jihad attack that took 3,000 lives. Haroon Moghul is characterizing that response as “Islamophobia.” Apparently he would have preferred we had surrendered outright.

More below.

- See more at: http://pamelageller.com/2016/03/time-magazine-blames-americas-crumbling-infrastructure-on-islamophobia.html/#sthash.KfnsAlwb.dpuf
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Thu 03 Mar 2016, 9:18 pm

http://pamelageller.com/2016/03/muslim-migrants-use-battering-ram-to-storm-thru-border-fence-in-greece-eu-hands-over-800-million-to-invaders-to-maintain-their-dignity.html/

Muslim Migrants Use BATTERING RAM to Storm Thru Border Fence in Greece: EU HANDS OVER $800 MILLION to Invaders to ‘Maintain Their Dignity’
ByPAMELA GELLER on March 3, 2016
The more they pay, the more will come. These same Muslim migrants have been rioting. They used a BATTERING RAM to break through the European border fence — like the Muslim armies of old (but there’s no Charles Martel to greet them). Instead, the Euro-elites respond by paying them a ransom, jizya, with money that they haven’t even got.

Migrants in Greece to be handed cash in envelopes to ‘maintain their dignity’ under £550million EU disaster fund

Brussels acts despite dangers of giving taxpayer money to refugee camps
Aid plan is the first of its kind to provide humanitarian relief inside the EU
Money will be used to help charities provide medicines, blankets and food
Aid officials want migrants to have the option of buying things themselves

By John Stevens In Brussels For The Daily Mail, 3 March 2016

Migrants in Greece are set to be handed envelopes of cash under a £550million EU disaster fund announced yesterday.

Brussels officials said despite the obvious dangers of giving taxpayers’ money directly to those in refugee camps to spend as they wish it would help them ‘maintain their dignity’.

The EU aid plan – the first of its kind to provide humanitarian relief inside the continent – will be used to help charities provide essentials such as medicines, blankets and food.

Migrants in Greece are set to be handed envelopes of cash under a £550million EU disaster fund announced yesterday. Above, refugees and migrants wait at the borders between Greece and Macedonia

But Christos Stylianides, the Commissioner in charge of humanitarian aid, said he believed migrants should also have the option of buying things themselves rather than being forced to queue up for aid drop-offs.

His suggestion comes despite internal European Commission documents warning about ‘corruption and security risks’ when providing humanitarian assistance in cash.

Tory MEP David Campbell-Bannerman last night said: ‘There is a danger that by handing over cash rather than basic essentials, British taxpayers’ money could end up in the hands of the human traffickers smuggling people through Europe. This is no way to ensure our security in Britain.’

People smugglers are currently offering for 1,000 euros to help migrants make the 375 mile trip from the Greek border with Macedonia to Belgrade in Serbia, where they can pay an extra 1,000 to 3,000 euros to get to Vienna.

The European Commission yesterday launched the 700million euro (£550million) humanitarian disaster

When EU countries are overwhelmed by major crises – such as the current migrant crisis – the money will be spent through charities and aid organisations such as the Red Cross.

Groups working in Greece, where tens of thousands of migrants are currently stranded, are expected to be the first to be allocated funds from the new pot.

Mr Stylianides said there were different ways the Commission could ‘help refugees on the ground to make sure they can survive and have the best possible living conditions’ including through giving cash or vouchers.

He said: ‘I believe that in Greece, given that it is a European country that has a certain degree of a good functioning of the banking sector, we could apply the cash and voucher procedure.

‘It is my own personal view that the cash and voucher procedure will prove particularly helpful in this case and it is an important option being given as it ensures dignity for refugees, while helping local communities because they will be selling their own goods and services.’

Commission documents suggested the money could be distributed through cash in envelopes, mobile phone transfers or bank account deposits.’
Christos Stylianides, the Commissioner in charge of humanitarian aid, said he believed migrants should also have the option of buying things themselves rather than being forced to queue up for aid drop-offs

An EU official admitted the failure of the Commission to handle the crisis meant it was having to set up the type of fund usually reserved for easing humanitarian crises in places such as Africa.

‘For the first time in its history the EU is struggling to deal with wide-ranging humanitarian needs within its borders,’ he said.

‘The Commission wants to learn the lessons from this crisis and prepare for the next one. We should not be caught off guard again whether we have a different or similar crisis that triggers humanitarian needs.’

European Commission Jean-Claude Juncker last night said he was ‘not only concerned but really worried’ about the situation in Greece where around 30,000 people have been stranded after neighbouring countries introduced border restrictions to preventing them from continuing to other parts of Europe.

Greek authorities have asked for around 480 million euros from Brussels to help shelter 100,000 migrants.

At least 11,000 people are camped on the border with Macedonia at Idomeni where numbers are quickly building as only a few hundred are being allowed through each day.
An EU official admitted the failure of the Commission to handle the crisis meant it was having to set up the type of fund usually reserved for easing humanitarian crises in places such as Africa

Aid groups have reported a shortage of food and tents, warning that the wet weather is taking its toll on the migrants, including children.

Antonis Rigas of Medicins Sans Frontieres said: ‘Conditions are very bad. We worry that if it exceeds 12,000 the situation might get out of hand.’

Turkey, which has been offered 3billion euros by EU countries to stem to influx into the continent, yesterday started taking back economic migrants from Greece with four coach loads carrying 308 Moroccans, Tunisians and Algerians the first to be sent back.

Officials in Ankara said it was ‘out of the question to immediately stop’ the flow of migrants, adding: ‘There’s no magic wand in our hands’. But they said they were ready to sign agreements with 14 EU countries to take back failed asylum seekers.

European Council president Donald Tusk, who will chair a meeting of Turkey and the 28 EU countries on Monday, yesterday said he would press the Turkish government for ‘a more intensive engagement’ in the migrant crisis.

’It is a crisis that is testing our Union to the limits,’ he said. ‘It is a crisis that is provoking tensions between the Member States and neighbouring countries
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Tue 01 Mar 2016, 9:24 pm

Obama Refuses to Call ISIS Mass Slaughter of Christians a “Genocide”
ByPAMELA GELLER on March 1, 2016
OBAMA AND ISLAM RELIGIOUS MINORITIES UNDER ISLAM 1 Comments

christian ad afdi
While Obama whines and finger points about Clockmed and proselytizes for Islam from the pulpit of a terror-tied mosque in Baltimore, he refuses to recognize the extermination of Christians by Muslim supremacists. This is a pattern.  When large numbers of Christians were being oppressed, subjugated and slaughtered by Muslims in 2012, Obama’s State Department addressed the problem by removing the sections covering religious freedom from the Country Reports on Human Rights. That’s how he rolls (over non-Muslims).

White House Says It Has Not ‘Reached’ Determination That ISIS Slaughter of Christians Is Genocide
By Susan Jones, CNS: | March 1, 2016 |
Assyrians protest in solidarity with Christians abducted in Syria and Iraq, in downtown Beirut, Lebanon Saturday, Feb. 28, 2015. The Islamic State group, which has repeatedly targeted religious minorities in Syria and Iraq, abducted more than 220 Assyrians in northeastern Syria. (AP Photo/Hussein Malla)

(CNSNews.com) – Asked on Monday if Islamic State terrorists are carrying out a campaign of genocide against Syria’s Christians, White House Spokesman Josh Earnest said the word genocide “involves a very specific legal determination that has, at this point, not been reached.”

He condemned the terrorists’ “willingness to target religious minorities, including Christians.”

Earnest noted that the Obama administration has long expressed its concerns over ISIS/ISIL’s “slaughter” of religious minorities in Iraq and Syria.

isis church2 isis-church-0316152027057432

“You’ll recall, at the very beginning of the military campaign against ISIL, at the–some of the first actions that were ordered by President Obama, by the United States military were to protect Yazidi religious minorities that were essentially cornered on Mount Sinjar by ISIL fighters. We took those strikes to clear a path so that those religious minorities could be rescued.

“So we have long been concerned by the way that–that ISIL attempts to target religious minorities.

“We also know that they target Christians in the area, too. In that region of the world, Christians are a religious minority, and we certainly have been concerned–you know, that’s one of the many reasons that we’re concerned with ISIL and their tactics, which is that it’s an affront to our values as a country to see people attacked, singled out or slaughtered based on their religious beliefs.”

The reporter asked Earnest, “But you’re not prepared to use the word ‘genocide’ yet in this situation?”

VIDEO

“The — my understanding is the use of that word involves a very specific legal determination that has, at this point, not been reached. But we’ve been quite candid and direct, exactly, about how — how ISIL’s tactics are worthy of the kind of international, robust response that the international community is leading. And those tactics include a willingness to target religious minorities, including Christians.”

As CNSNews.com recently reported, Secretary of State John Kerry told Congress last week that he is having an “additional evaluation” done to help him determine whether the systematic murder of Christians and other religious minorities in the Middle East should be declared “genocide.”

“I will make a decision on it as soon as I have that additional evaluation, and we will proceed forward from there,” Kerry told a House Appropriations subcommittee on Feb. 24.

Kerry was responding to Rep. Jeff Fortenberry (R.-Neb.), who is the sponsor of a resolution that would declare on behalf of Congress that the slaughter of Christians is in fact genocide.

Hillary Clinton in December agreed that “genocide” describes the Islamic State’s treatment of Christians.

A New Hampshire voter asked her, “Will you join those leaders, faith leaders and secular leaders and political leaders from both the right and the left, in calling what is happening by its proper name — genocide?”

“I will, because we now have enough evidence,” Clinton replied.

Speaking in Bolivia last July, Pope Francis denounced the persecution of Christians: “In this third world war, waged piecemeal, which we are now experiencing, a form of genocide is taking place, and it must end,” he said.

In January, the United Nations released a report on the “armed conflict” in Iraq, stating that “the violence suffered by civilians in Iraq remains staggering.” The report noted that ISIS “continues to commit systematic and widespread violence and abuses of international human rights law and humanitarian law. These acts may, in some instances, amount to war crimes, crimes against humanity, and possibly genocide.”

The same report said that ISIL continues to target members of different ethnic and religious commuities, “systematically persecuting these groups and subjecting them to a range of abuses and violations. These acts exemplify ISIL’s apparent policy of suppressing, permanently expelling, or destroying some communities. Women and children remain particularly vulnerable….”

And finally, the report noted that, “While the precise reasons for many of the targeted killings are unknown, information indicates that ISIL continues to target particular individuals and groups, such as those opposed or perceived to be opposed to it and its ideology.” The report then mentions cases where Islamic State terrorists blew up the homes of Christians.

- See more at: http://pamelageller.com/2016/03/white-house-says-it-has-not-reached-determination-that-isis-slaughter-of-christians-is-genocide.html/#sthash.wrRDm98y.dpuf
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sun 28 Feb 2016, 8:28 pm

20 Arrested: Muslim Migrants ATTACK Refugee Centre Workers After Their Weekly Entitlement Payment is Delayed
ByPAMELA GELLER on February 26, 2016
GERMANY MUSLIM IMMIGRATION 83 Comments

refugees migrants
The payments were delayed because many of these migrants had “violated house rules.” One can only imagine ……
Paying off the hordes with jizya payments is bad enough. But with multiple names, multiple papers, “there are indications that some men were wrongly drawing several asylum benefits – payments.” And thousands more pour into Europe daily. And anyone who opposes the invasion is a “hater” and “islamophobe.” The fact is, anyone who opposes this hostile invasion is a rational human being.

Much thanks to Thomas for translating this story from these articles: The Standard, HLN, and T-Online.de.

(this translation based on article in ‘De Standaard”:

German police arrest 20 persons after fight in asylum shelter:

German police have arrested 20 asylum seekers after a fight between residents and staff of a refugee-shelter in Burscheid ( North Rhine- Westphalia ) . The quarrel had arisen after workers decided to postpone the payment of the weekly pocket money, because some residents had repeatedly violated the house rules, police said Thursday.

Eventually, 20 young men grabbed their stuff and wanted to leave the residence to ” collect ” the money in another refugee camp. Employees of the residence alerted the police .

When the officers checked the group , they found that most of the men aged between 20 and 35 carried different certificates as an asylum seeker and possessed different names. One person had already recieved orders to leave the country . There are indications that some men were wrongly drawing several asylum benefits – payments.

- See more at: http://pamelageller.com/2016/02/muslim-migrants-attack-refugee-centre-workers.html/#sthash.CcATp5wy.dpuf

Muslim ‘Migrants’ Molest 12-Year-Old, Vow to Slit 6-Year-Old’s Throat
ByPAMELA GELLER on February 27, 2016
"The two men who have not been named but are reported to be Iranian citizens..." "Refugees" from Iran? But Iran is not involved in a war. European authorities should be deporting people like this, not welcoming them. This is, as I have said many times, not a refugee crisis at all. It is an invasion, a hijrah for the purpose of Islamization. But by the time Europeans in sufficient numbers realize that, it will be too late.
“Migrants Who Threatened To Cut Throat Of 6-Year-Old Lied About Age To Get Into Classroom,” by Oliver JJ Lane, Breitbart, February 25, 2016:

Two child migrants arrested in January after a 12-year-old girl was forced to perform sex acts with them are now thought to be adults at least 21 years of age.

The two men who have not been named but are reported to be Iranian citizens were officially 15 and 16-years-old at the time of their arrest four weeks ago. One of the men has now been proved to be “at least 21 years old” through dental examinations, while the second is also thought to be an adult but with no conclusive evidence having yet been brought forward, reports Bild.

The men were admitted to a children’s migrant aid centre when they arrived in Dusseldorf last year after they had managed to fool the German government over their true age. Once in the centre they were allowed into the classroom alongside other children from Dusseldorf, and they were able there to gain access to the much younger girl.

She was “compelled and forced into sexual acts” over the course of some days, said the prosecutor. Germany’s Express reports a six year old boy who discovered that the girl was being abused was threatened with having his throat cut for telling on the pair.

It was reported at the time of their arrest the abuse had been established after the girl had given testimony and she had undergone a gynaecological investigation, a doctor giving his professional opinion. The girl was moved for “protection” to another facility outside of the city.

The authority responsible for the accommodation and facility have blamed severe overcrowding for the events that allowed the men to attack the girl, with reports stating the city child protection centre is “bursting at the seams”. Chief officer for youth services John Horn said of the attack that children are normally segregated by age and sex, but are able to mingle in “common spaces”.

The two suspects had always “retreated into corners” and taken precautions to avoid being properly supervised, he said.

Reticence to be seen too much by staff at the centre may be linked just as much to their falsified ages, as to their sexual attacks. That these men were able to masquerade as children is being seen as a “serious blow” to the credibility of Germany’s Youth Office, which gave the men a “qualified inspection” and certified them to be “credibly under-age” at the time of their arrival.

- See more at: http://pamelageller.com/2016/02/muslim-migrants-molest-12-year-old-vow-to-slit-6-year-olds-throat.html/#sthash.JpxdbpxF.dpuf

Special Report: Serious new charges of CENTCOM deleting files amid ISIS intel COVER-UP probe
ByPAMELA GELLER on February 26, 2016
Make no mistake: the military didn’t do this to fool the boss. No. The Pentagon did this because it was ordered to by the Obama administration — in order to give some weight to his mind-boggling lie that ISIS was a “junior varsity” player. Higher-ups in the Obama administration altered the intel — just like Benghazi.

Close to half of the Pentagon analysts are telling the truth about Obama’s big ISIS lie, and the enemedia hardly reports on it.

“Over 40% of the analysts at CENTCOM feel there are problems with analytic integrity and CENTCOM processes,” Nunes said during the hearing. “Is it appropriate that we wait 18 months or longer for the inspector general report before we even begin to rectify these problems?”

“The survey itself represents just a sampling of the 16,000-plus members that we have in this enterprise,” he said, adding that there are reporting mechanisms to catch problems.

But Nunes then asked, “Would you consider, though, the 40% to be unusual? Unusually high or is this normal?”

Stewart answered, “I would consider that unusually high.”

This treason was policy — it mirrors what the Democrats did during the Vietnam war.

New charges of CENTCOM deleting files amid ISIS intel probe: VIDEO

Fallout over possible cover-up at CENTCOM: VIDEO

CENTCOM files and emails on intel scandal deleted
By Rick Moran, The American Thinker, February 26, 2016:

Rep. Devin Nunes, Chairman of the House Intelligence Committee, says that files and emails at Central Command headquarters that dealt with intel analysis of ISIS were deleted.  CENTCOM is currently embroiled in a scandal involving superior officers skewing the intelligence provided by analysts.  Forty percent of analysts at headquarters claim that officers altered intel to make it appear that the Obama administration was having more success in fighting ISIS than was actually the case.

Washington Post:

A whistleblower whose position was not disclosed told the committee that material was deleted, according to a committee staff member who spoke on condition of anonymity because he was not authorized to publicly disclose the information.

Navy Cmdr. Kyle Raines, a spokesman for CENTCOM, said the combatant command was fully cooperating with the Defense Department inspector general’s probe into the allegations.

“While it would be inappropriate to discuss the details of that investigation, I can tell you that as a matter of CENTCOM policy, all senior leader emails are kept in storage for record-keeping purposes, so such records cannot be deleted,” Raines said. It’s unclear if emails written by lower-level staff were also maintained.

Nunes, R-Calif., also said the Office of the Director of National Intelligence briefed the committee on a survey indicating that more than 40 percent of Central Command analysts believe there are problems with the integrity of the intelligence analyses and process.

“To me, it seems like 40 percent of analysts who are concerned at CENTCOM — that’s just something that can’t be ignored,” Nunes said.

A senior intelligence official said that each year the DNI conducts a survey at all 17 U.S. intelligence agencies to gain feedback on the integrity, standards and objectivity of the process used to analyze intelligence. In the most recent survey, conducted between August and October of last year, approximately 120 employees from CENTCOM responded to the survey. The official spoke on condition of anonymity to disclose details of the internal survey.

A report on the survey issued in December 2015 indicated that 40 percent of those who responded at CENTCOM answered “yes” to the question: “During the past year, do you believe that anyone attempted to distort or suppress analysis on which you were working in the face of persuasive evidence?”

Asked whether he considered 40 percent an unusually high number, Lt. Gen. Vincent Stewart, director of the Defense Intelligence Agency, told the committee that he did.

The question for Congress is, were senior commanders who tried to manipulate the intelligence taking orders from the White House?  A direct link will be hard to find, but that doesn’t mean it didn’t happen.  It could be that some of these officers were playing headquarters games, giving their superiors in Washington what they thought they wanted.  It wouldn’t be the first time that happened.

But if that’s what happened, it should be fairly easy to follow the chain of intelligence to see where the alterations occurred and under whose authority.  Now that the intel committee has discovered deleted files and emails, that may make it harder to track.

- See more at: http://pamelageller.com/2016/02/special-report-serious-new-charges-of-centcom-deleting-files-amid-isis-intel-cover-up-probe.html/#sthash.13yiW9Bs.dpuf
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Thu 25 Feb 2016, 11:54 pm

Muslim Cleric Say Women Protection Bill Contrary to Islamic Sharia
ByPAMELA GELLER on February 25, 2016
WOMEN AND CHILDREN IN ISLAM
Protecting women is un-Islamic. Misogyny and domestic violence? Very Islamic 
“PA Passes Women Protection Bill; Cleric Terms It Contrary To Islamic Sharia,” Geo.TV, February 24, 2016 (thanks to The Religion of Peace):

KARACHI/LAHORE: A prominent cleric in Pakistan termed the “Protection of Women against violence Bill 2015”, passed by the Punjab Assembly on Wednesday, in contradiction to the Islamic Sharia and criticized the Sharif brothers for allegedly pushing the country towards ‘secularism’.

The bill was adopted by the provincial assembly on Wednesday, making all crimes against the women an offence including domestic violence, emotional, psychological and economic abuse, verbal abuse, stalking, abetment of an offence, and cyber crimes.

According to the new law, a toll-free number (UAN) will also be introduced to receive complaints while a district protection committee will be setup to investigate women’s complaints in this regard.

Reacting to the development, Chief of Jamia Binoria International Mufti Muhammad Naeem said in a statement that the bill was contrary to teachings of Holy Quran and Sunnah.

Terming the bill a bid to suppress men at the hands of women, he said violence against women can be controlled by giving them rights allocated for them in the Sharia.

Mufti Naeem strongly opposed the bill and expressed his concerns over it calling it a ‘tragedy’.

“Rulers under their mental slavery of the West are forgetting their social values also,” he remarked in the statement….

Violence against women has been criminalized in Pakistan Penal Code (PPC) which is a federal law. Acts of domestic violence are also an offence under various sections of PPC, and punishments for these have been prescribed in this federal law too.

- See more at: http://pamelageller.com/2016/02/muslim-cleric-say-women-protection-bill-contrary-to-islamic-sharia.html/#sthash.MygFiB2w.dpuf
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Thu 25 Feb 2016, 12:35 am

http://pamelageller.com/2016/02/turkey-the-ticking-time-bomb-sultan-erdogans-scheme-for-new-old-ottoman-empire.html/
Turkey, the Ticking Time Bomb: Sultan Erdogan’s Scheme for New, Old Ottoman Empire
ByPAMELA GELLER on February 24, 2016
TURKEY 2 Comments

Erdogan Obama thumb
Turkey is aiding and arming ISIS, going so far as to attack US allies against ISIS. This is not new, but it is now out in the open.

And this is after European Union has promised Turkey visa exemption for Turkish citizens. “Further, The European Union will prepare a report in March 2016 on the situation of a readmission agreement, which basically covers third-country citizens who traveled to Europe from Turkey, and visa liberalization, which is closely linked to the readmission deal. Turkey is scheduled to fully implement the readmission agreement with all EU member countries as of June 2016.  The document will also welcome European Commission preparation for Turkey’s EU membership talks on chapters covering ‘energy,’ ‘the judiciary and basic rights,’ ‘justice, freedom and security,’ ‘education and culture’ and ‘foreign, security and defense policies.’”

Europe dismantles while rebuilding the Ottoman Empire.

Shelling of the Syrian territory is continuing from Turkey. “Instead of accusing us of indiscriminate airstrikes we call on the Amnesty International, Human Rights Watch, Doctors Without Borders and other organizations to give their official position on these criminal actions by the Turkish armed forces,” Russian Defense Ministry spokesman Konashenkov said today.

Internally, “hundreds of Turkish human rights activists, academics and journalists have been prosecuted in recent months in what critics say is a wide-ranging crackdown on free speech. The Islamist president, Recep Tayyip Erdogan, has attracted international criticism as tensions increase between his government, Syria and the Kurds.”

Here’s what Obama’s “favorite,” “most trusted” ally is up to.

February 24, 2016

Islamist Turkey is Imploding

By Alex Alexiev

In the past two weeks a number of events have taken place in Turkey that, taken together, indicate that this erstwhile U.S. ally is spinning dangerously out of control with neither Ankara nor Washington and its European allies having the slightest clue of what to do. It started several days ago with the Turkish artillery targeting the Kurdish YPG military units n Syria, a key U.S. ally against ISIS, as they made progress in taking over formerly terrorist-occupied terrain north of Aleppo. This was followed by Turkey enabling thousands of jihadists entering Turkish territory from Syria with all of their weapons and exiting back into Syria from a different border crossing to join the battle against the anti-Assad forces. As if to show on whose side Ankara really is, a local news agency provided pictures of trucks loaded with Turkish ammunition delivered to these very people. It may be recalled that for publishing similar pictures of supplies to Syrian jihadists by the Turkish Intelligence Organization (MIT), in January 2014, two prominent journalists were accused of “treason and espionage” and are facing the prospect of life in prison. In yet another proof of Turkish collusion with ISIS terrorists, wiretaps of phone conversations between Turkish military and ISIS commanders have just been made public that show close cooperation.

The problem that Turkey and its Islamist leadership are now facing is something that has been known for a long time, but is no longer credibly deniable. Under Erdogan, Turkey has never been interested in fighting ISIS, Al-Nusra, and other Sunni terrorists. On the contrary, it has assisted them in every way possible for at least the last three years. Washington under Obama preferred to look the other way, but the latest events have faced it with a stark choice — either defeat ISIS and limit growing Russian influence in alliance with the Syrian Kurds, or continue to put up with Erdogan’s duplicitous Islamist agenda and lose the last shreds of credibility it has left in the region. With the leader of the Turkish parliamentary opposition, Kemal Kilicdaroglu, now openly calling for the leaders of the AKP to be tried for “aiding and abetting terrorist organizations,” it is high time for Washington to reconsider its failing policies.

There is yet another compelling reason to stand up to what more closely resembles an Islamist dictatorship in Turkey. After suffering a major electoral defeat with the rise of the Kurdish HDP party in parliamentary elections last June, Erdogan opted for new elections that many experts both in and outside of Turkey believe were rigged, along with massive repression of the Kurds. In a number of Kurdish cities in southeastern Turkey, military suppression of the youth wing of the PKK and de facto martial law imposed have been so heavy-handed that civil war is a more accurate description of what’s happening. In the town of Cisre, for instance, after two months of curfew and heavy fighting, the Turkish General Staff announced on Feb. 12 that it had successfully rid the town of terrorists, though it did not lift the curfew. It gave the following figures for terrorists killed and weapons confiscated: 600 terrorists killed, 2 machine guns, 27 AK-47s and 2 RPGs plus ammunition. This, of course, means that all but 31 of the ‘terrorists’ killed were unarmed. No wonder that Selahattin Demirtash, co-chairman of the HDP, has accused the government of ‘mass murder.’ His charges were seconded by the European Parliament’s rapporteur for Turkey, Kati Piri, who on Feb. 22 from Diyarbakir described the operations of the Turkish Security Forces as ‘civil war’ and accused the military of “ opening fire on civilians.”

It is, of course, true that the PKK was a terrorist organization, but times and circumstances have changed and for the AKP to risk a full-fledged civil war with the Kurds now is suicidal. First, the peace process with the PKK, which had progressed well until Erdogan unilaterally cancelled it last June, demonstrated that the Kurds would be satisfied with autonomy within Turkey. Secondly, the previous war with the PKK in the 1980s and 1990s, which claimed 40,000 victims, was fought primarily in rural areas which could be controlled by depopulation. Today, the Kurds make a large percentage of the population in all large towns outside the southeast where it dominates. The HDP also enjoys considerable support among non-Kurds, who appreciate its secular stands against the oppressive and intolerant Islamist dogmatism of the AKP. Finally, the Kurds now have 2 million co-ethnics on the other side of the 565-mile-long Syrian border, who are well-armed and already enjoy wide-ranging autonomy. If Erdogan continues to insist on brutally suppressing the Kurds, Turkey will descend into chaos. As Abdullah Gὒl, former president of Turkey and founding member of AKP, put it succinctly, “Turkey is going through one of the most difficult days in its history.”

Finally, there is a third and hugely important reason for the United States and its allies to confront Turkey’s Islamist government. Since AKP’s coming to power, virtually unnoticed in the West, Turkey has become a major exporter of radical Sunni extremism in the West. Erdogan’s main instrument for Islamization in Turkey and abroad, the Turkish Directorate of Religious Affairs, better known as Diyanet, has had its budget increased sevenfold since 2003 and now has an army of 150,000 religious functionaries doing its bidding. It is active in promoting radical Islam in virtually every European state and dominates the Islamic establishment in countries like Germany, Austria, Belgium, and in the Balkans. In many of these countries it works in close cooperation with radical Islamist organizations like the Muslim Brotherhood, Hamas, and Milli Gὄrὒs. It has also begun a program of funding and building mega-mosques worth hundreds of millions of dollars, often in places where there are but few Muslims like Bucharest, Budapest, and Lanham, Maryland.

Unfortunately, it is unlikely that President Obama will do much along these lines for the rest of his term, because he was the one who in 2009 advertised Erdogan’s regime as a model of democratic Islam worth following. Nor are we likely to hear much from the presumptive democratic presidential nominee, Hillary Clinton, who did the same as U.S. Secretary of State. But it is more than curious than we have not heard a single Republican presidential contender mention Turkey’s nefarious role in the disastrous Middle Eastern conflict. Especially because it is certain that one of the first questions the next president of the United States will have to deal will be “Who lost Turkey?”

Alex Alexiev is chairman of the Center for Balkan and Black Sea Studies (cbbss.org). He tweets on national security at twitter.com/alexieff and could be reached at alexievalex4@gmail.com

- See more at: http://pamelageller.com/2016/02/turkey-the-ticking-time-bomb-sultan-erdogans-scheme-for-new-old-ottoman-empire.html/#sthash.Zx1Jlcek.dpuf
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Thu 18 Feb 2016, 12:41 am

http://pamelageller.com/2016/02/spring-to-bring-fresh-surge-of-muslim-migrants-europe-not-ready-for-them-germany-expects-500000.html/
Spring to bring fresh surge of Muslim migrants, Europe not ready for them: Germany expects 500,000
ByPAMELA GELLER on February 17, 2016
- See more at: http://pamelageller.com/2016/02/spring-to-bring-fresh-surge-of-muslim-migrants-europe-not-ready-for-them-germany-expects-500000.html/#sthash.zXM7dZMD.dpuf

“It’s a very dangerous situation,” said Kris Pollet, senior policy officer at the European Council on Refugees and Exiles. “Anything can happen.”
Germany will take in 500,000 more Muslim migrants this year, if not more. It’s a catastrophe – young European are the booty in this war. We are witnessing the self destruction of an entire continent not slow and sure but in one fell swoop.

Spring could bring a fresh surge of refugees. But Europe isn’t ready for them. Immigration jihad continues unabated.

“Spring could bring a fresh surge of refugees. But Europe isn’t ready for them.” By the Washington Post, February 16, 2015:

LONDON — After an unparalleled tide of asylum seekers washed onto European shores last summer and fall, the continent’s leaders vowed to use the relative calm of winter to bring order to a process marked by chaos.

But with only weeks to go before more favorable spring currents are expected to trigger a fresh surge of arrivals, the continent is no better prepared. And in critical respects, the situation is even worse.

Ideas that were touted as answers to the crisis last year have failed or remain stuck in limbo. Continental unity lies in tatters, with countries striking out to forge their own solutions — often involving a razor-wire fence. And even the nations that have been the most welcoming toward refugees say they are desperately close to their breaking point or already well past it.

The result, analysts say, is a continent fundamentally unequipped to handle the predictable resurgence of a crisis that is greater than any Europe has faced in its post-Cold War history.

“It’s a very dangerous situation,” said Kris Pollet, senior policy officer at the European Council on Refugees and Exiles. “Anything can happen.”

And it will.

The scale of disorder and political disruption could be even greater than what Europe faced in 2015.

migrant aerial

Now Germany says it expects half a million MORE migrants to arrive this year alone,” by Jake Burman, Express, February 16, 2016:

GERMANY is expecting to take a staggering 500,000 more migrants this year, according to senior officials.

The country’s interior minister Thomas de Maiziere told his colleagues to brace for an influx of half a million more migrants in 2016 alone….

More than a million migrants arrived in Germany last year after Angela Merkel flung the country’s borders open to Syrian refugees.

merkel refugee

But the move caused problems for the German government, with Ms Merkel’s own party admitting the country is “on the verge” of being “overwhelmed”.

A string of German cities were rocked by alleged sexual attacks against women thought to have been committed by asylum seekers on New Year’s Eve.

Mr de Maiziere said last month said the border checks will remain for the foreseeable future….

“We will send back people who do not have valid entry documents and do not apply for asylum in Germany.”

- See more at: http://pamelageller.com/2016/02/spring-to-bring-fresh-surge-of-muslim-migrants-europe-not-ready-for-them-germany-expects-500000.html/#sthash.zXM7dZMD.dpuf
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Thu 18 Feb 2016, 12:40 am

http://pamelageller.com/2016/02/isis-publicly-beheads-iraqi-teenager-for-listening-to-western-music.html/
ByPAMELA GELLER on February 17, 2016
This is unimaginable savagery, but it isn’t “extremism”; it’s just Islam, which forbids music except nasheeds, songs for jihad. Islam opposes music, representational art, and so much more that nourishes the soul. - See more at: 
“ISIS extremists publicly behead Iraqi teenager for ‘listening to western music,’” ARA News, February 17, 2016 (thanks to The Religion of Peace):

QAMISHLI – The radical group of Islamic State (ISIS) on Tuesday executed a teenage boy in Mosul city of Iraq’s northwestern Nineveh province.

The 15-year-old boy was arrested by ISIS militants in central Mosul for listening to “western music”, according to local sources.

“Ayham Hussein was captured by the jihadis while listening to Pop music at the grocery store of his father in the Nabi Younis marketplace in western Mosul. He was referred to the Sharia Court, which issued a decision to execute him,” a spokesman for the Nineveh media center told ARA News.

“ISIS jihadis publicly beheaded the boy,” the source said, speaking on condition of anonymity.

The victim’s body was reportedly handed over to his family on Tuesday evening. The incident has raised public outrage among Mosul’s residents.

“There was no formal decision by the Sharia Court that ban listening to western music,” the source said, adding this was the first case of its kind to be documented in Mosul.

- See more at: http://pamelageller.com/2016/02/isis-publicly-beheads-iraqi-teenager-for-listening-to-western-music.html/#sthash.q5koLjfS.dpuf
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Fri 12 Feb 2016, 6:45 pm

http://pamelageller.com/2016/02/ohio-bloodbath-at-middle-eastern-eatery-nazareth-restaurant-machete-attacker-shot-dead.html/
OHIO: BLOODBATH at Middle-Eastern Eatery, “Nazareth Restaurant,” MACHETE Attacker Shot Dead
ByPAMELA GELLER on February 12, 2016
The name of the popular Middle Eastern restaurant where the murderous machete attack took place is Nazareth – the childhood home of Jesus. The owner is an “outspoken Christian” from Israel Law enforcement said “there’s nothing to lead us to believe this is anything more than a random attack.”  Right off the bat they are saying it isn’t terror. Which means it’s terror.

One witness told My Fox 28 Columbus the scene in the restaurant was pure “carnage” and it seemed like a “systematic attack.”

Screen Shot 2016-02-11 at 11.34.03 PM

Police shot and killed a man who stormed into a central Ohio restaurant wielding a machete and randomly attacking people as they sat unsuspectingly at their dinner tables, authorities said.

Four people were injured in the brutal attack Thursday evening at Nazareth Restaurant and Deli, a Mediterranean restaurant in Columbus. The victims were taken to an area hospital and were expected to recover.

Two people who were inside the restaurant at the time described the scene to reporter Rob Wells as “carnage” saying it seemed like a “systematic attack.”… (ABC6)

“There’s blood all over inside the restaurant,” Steven Bass, Karen’s husband, told WSYX.

The machete wielding savage ask the owner where he was from (Christian from Israel) and came back an hour later swinging.

“[He] immediately began swinging a machete at customers and employees inside,” Sgt. Rich Weiner with the Columbus Police Department said. “There was no rhyme or reason as to who he was going after as soon as he walked in, according to some of the witnesses.”

One comment at Free Republic said, “Nazareth’s is just around the corner from our home. My wife and I go there often. They have wonderful Greek food. Hanie, is the very popular owner. He engages with the customers and is very jovial.

The latest news is that the FBI is investigating as a possible terrorist act, but no detail as of yet. This is in a very quiet neighborhood with little crime. Gahanna is kind of a all-American town. Their weekly newspaper lists the previous week’s crimes. I read it for chuckles as they consist of things like, woman notified police of a loud noise, mailbox knocked over, neighbor complained of dog poop on his porch. We’ve lived here for 15 years and nothing like this before – at least this close to our home.”

When the police caught up with the savage:

The suspect eventually made it out of the vehicle with a machete and another knife in hand.

Then, “he lunged across the hood at the officers,” Weiner said. “Another officer in a cruiser fired a couple shots at him and put him down.” (FOX 24)

The number of people attacked has not been confirmed, 10tv.com reports, but one is in critical condition. MyFox28Columbus.com reports two people are in critical condition. The Columbus Dispatch reports six people were transported to the hospital. 

Tang-soo over at Free Republic posted this photo of the owner, Hani.
“He’s famous for cruising the restaurant with his aluminum bat and asking if folks are ready to leave. Maybe he should have had the bat by the cash register tonight.”
“Police kill man they say attacked restaurant patrons with machete,” By Rick Rouan & Earl Rinehart, The Columbus Dispatch • Thursday February 11, 2016:

Columbus police say a man came into the restaurant and began hacking people with a machete, sending four of them to area hospitals and critically injuring at least one.He was shot and killed by police after they tracked him down about 5 miles from the restaurant.

As of late Thursday, police hadn’t released the names of those injured or the name of the man who was killed by officers.

It’s unclear why he did what he did.

Sgt. Rich Weiner, a spokesman for the Police Division, said “there’s nothing to lead us to believe this is anything more than a random attack.” The FBI also is investigating but Weiner wouldn’t say why.

Weiner said the man first came into the restaurant about 5:30 p.m. and talked with an employee. It’s unclear whether it was an argument, but he returned about a half-hour later with a machete and attacked a couple eating dinner.

Weiner said that others came to their rescue and also were injured. He said four were hospitalized, including one with serious injuries that required surgery. All are expected to survive.

Zakas said there were no indications recently that anything was wrong. She worked Wednesday night without incident.

“Everything seemed fine,” she said. “Nobody has mentioned issues or problems with anyone.”

Most people leave the restaurant smiling, she said. On Thursday nights, Foley draws a crowd. Sometimes there are parties and kids dancing, she said.

“It’s usually packed on Thursday night,” she said. “It’s got an amazing reputation. This restaurant has an amazing reputation. I just can’t imagine.”

The restaurant is owned by Hany Baransi, who could be seen talking with police behind the crime-scene tape but couldn’t be reached for comment.

Police say the man with the machete fled the restaurant, 5239 N. Hamilton Rd., and was stopped by police off Stelzer Road, just south of Montclair Drive.

He was shot by police, Weiner said, after he got out of his car with the machete in a threatening manner. Two officers fired guns and the man died at OhioHealth Grant Medical Center at 6:24 p.m.

Jason Baker, who lives in New Albany, was headed to a different restaurant in the same shopping plaza when he saw the police cars and ambulances.

When he arrived at Chestnut Hill IV plaza, Baker said he saw one of the victims inside the nearby Carpet One store. The other victims were being helped in the restaurant. There was a significant amount of blood on the sidewalk outside the restaurant, he said.

One of the victims had his arms and a hand bandaged. He heard the man say, “I was trying to help other people. He attacked me.”

More:  “Police shoot man after he uses machete to attack people in Columbus restaurant,” Cleveland.com

COLUMBUS, Ohio — Police shot and killed a man Thursday night who attacked restaurant patrons with a machete, reports say.

Police tell the Associated Press the man walked into a Mediterranean restaurant, Nazareth Restaurant in Northeast Columbus, and attacked several people.

The suspect drove off and was later cornered on a road near Easton Town Center shopping complex, about five miles from the restaurant, where he was shot by police during a confrontation. The unidentified suspect was taken to a hospital but died of his wounds.

The number of people attacked has not been confirmed, 10tv.com reports, but four were taken to the hospital and two are in critical condition. The Columbus Dispatch reports six people were transported to the hospital.

“There were a lot of witnesses, a lot of people that our investigators have to interview,” police spokesperson Sgt. Rich Weiner tells 10tv.com. “So right now we have a long road ahead of us for the rest of the night.”

According to 10tv.com, witnesses said the man entered the restaurant and asked for the manager, who wasn’t there. He then left.

He returned about 30 minutes later and, without speaking, began attacking diners, reports say. About 20 people, including two babies, were in the restaurant at the time of the attack.

“He looked straight at me but he went over to the booths and just started going down the booths,” a waitress tells 10tv.com. “It all seemed to happen in slow motion.”

Weiner says people, including employees, began throwing chairs at the suspect, nbc4i.com reports. The man then walked out of the restaurant and drove off.

Witnesses were able to get a description of the vehicle and also took video to help police, Weiner says.

A special duty officer at Easton Town Center spotted the suspect’s car, and police were able to surround the vehicle. Police say they used a Taser on the man but it had no effect.

The man then reportedly lunged at police with the machete and knife and an officer fired two shots, nbc4i.com reports.

- See more at: http://pamelageller.com/2016/02/ohio-bloodbath-at-middle-eastern-eatery-nazareth-restaurant-machete-attacker-shot-dead.html/#sthash.aHQ4jdUK.dpuf
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Thu 11 Feb 2016, 9:40 pm

Washington: Muslim Prisoner Tries to Behead Correction Officer Shouting “Allahu Akbar”
ByPAMELA GELLER on February 10, 2016
JIHAD IN AMERICA 28 Comments

CBCC Attack
This area of Washington State appears to be a hotbed of jihad activity. An ISIS Muslim was apprehended not far from here yesterday.

The Clallam Bay Corrections Center was placed on lockdown after a correctional officer was severely attacked on January 28, 2016.

Correctional officer Terry Breedlove suffered extensive facial injuries and memory loss — “He’s not doing well,” said Breedlove’s mother, Joanne Spaulding.

“Corrections officer remains in Forks hospital, improving,” By Peninsula Daily News, February 10, 2016:

FORKS — A Clallam Bay Corrections Center officer who suffered serious head injuries last week continued to improve but remained hospitalized Monday.

Correctional Officer Terry Breedlove remained at Forks Community Hospital and will remain there until he can walk, according to his family.

“He’s going to be here longer, I think,” said Breedlove’s mother, Joanne Spaulding.

Breedlove suffered a brain injury during an attack Jan. 25 by inmate Abdinjib Ibraham, 28, of King County, investigators said.

An MRI was performed on Breedlove on Saturday. It showed injuries to two vertebrae, Spaulding said.

Breedlove can stand but experiences difficulty once standing, she said.

Remains on lockdown

The prison, which holds 900 inmates, went on lockdown after the attack and remained on lockdown Monday.

Inmates are confined to their cells and there is no visitation.

Ibraham said “Allahu akbar” (an Islamic phrase meaning “God is greater”) twice — once when he hit the guard, and again after the attack, said Brian King, chief criminal deputy for the Clallam County Sheriff’s Office.

Deputy Ed Anderson, the West End supervisor for the Sheriff’s Office who is in charge of the investigation into the attack, said he spent most of Monday interviewing witnesses in the prison.

“We’re still gathering information,” Anderson said.

Breedlove was on duty in a medium-security portion of the prison when he was attacked, Anderson said.

Ibraham had pried a round metal seat off a stool in a cell and repeatedly hit Breedlove over the head with it until other inmates stopped the attack, investigators have said.

Security cameras were not working at the time, investigators have said.

Prison officials said the cameras have since become operational.

Ibraham, who was serving a King County sentence for four counts of vehicular assault, driving under the influence, second-degree taking a motor vehicle and first-degree robbery, has been transferred to Walla Walla.

- See more at: http://pamelageller.com/2016/02/washington-muslim-prisoner-tries-to-behead-correction-officer-shouting-allahu-akbar.html/#sthash.S4qPJP0d.dpuf
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Tue 09 Feb 2016, 4:44 pm

http://pamelageller.com/2016/02/american-nanny-murdered-by-muslim-migrant-rapist-in-austria.html/
American Nanny Murdered By Muslim ‘Refugee’ Rapist In Austria…She Took Him In And Gave Him Shelter So He Wouldn’t Be Deported
FEB 07, 2016by ADMINin DIASPORA
By Pamela Geller

Why would a young American girl take in a Muslim migrant and provide him with shelter to stop him from being deported? Because the European and American media, the left and the political establishment insist that the “refugees” are harmless, and that we should welcome them, and that any concern about them is islamofauxbic. Because Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg, who enjoys the unimaginable riches of living in a free society, agreed to impose Merkel’s sharia-compliant restrictions on free speech and block all migrant stories.

This is the result.

Notice how freely these savages move about Europe. From Austria to Switzerland to Syria,  thanks to the Euro-Med agreement.

Illegal immigrant is arrested over murder of American nanny in Austria after she took him in to stop him being deported – and is revealed to have raped underage girl

Lauren Mann, 25, was found half-naked, face-down on a mattress at her apartment in Austrian capital last month
Autopsy found high-flying student from Grand Junction, Colorado, was suffocated and prosecutors confirmed today she was murdered
Gambian failed asylum-seeker, 24, who Mann had apparently taken in to help him avoid deportation was arrested on Thursday

He is named only as Abdou I. and was found at an asylum center in Bern, Switzerland, suggesting he was trying to claim a right to stay there
Illegal immigrant was already known to police in Germany where he had raped an underage girl, Austrian newspaper reportsBy Flemming Emil Hansen In Vienna, Austria, For Dailymail.com, 5 February 2016

An illegal immigrant has been arrested over the murder of an American nanny who had given him shelter at her Vienna apartment.

The 24-year-old Gambian had been wanted by police since the death of Lauren Mann, 25, from Grand Junction, Colorado last month.

He was arrested on Thursday in Bern, Switzerland, at an asylum center there after his mobile phone use was traced.

Lauren Mann (pictured in a Facebook photo) was discovered lying half-naked, face-down on a mattress at her fourth district address on Tuesday 26 January. Her alleged murder has finally been arrested

Police and firefighters had to force open the door to Ms Mann’s apartment inside this building in Vienna after her employers became concerned by her unexplained absence from work

The location of the arrest suggests he was trying to use the immigration system to avoid being returned to his home country.

He was named by prosecutors in Austria only as Abdou I., under a legal convention that the surnames of alleged criminals are not released until they are convicted.

No mugshot was released by authorities in either country.

Austrian newspaper Krone also reported that he was already known to police, having raped an underage girl in Germany.

The case is likely to highlight concerns which are growing in Europe over sex-crime related to the wave of immigrants arriving in the continent – although Abdou I. is from West Africa rather than the Middle East, from where the vast majority are currently arriving.

Austrian authorities will now have to request his extradition from neighboring Switzerland.

Nina Bussek, spokeswoman for the Austrian State Prosecutor, told Daily Mail Online: ‘A suspect has been arrested in Switzerland. We can’t provide any further details at the moment.

‘The arrest is supported by concrete evidence, but I can not say what this evidence consist of, since it is part of an ongoing investigation and cannot be made public.

‘We have handed in a extradition request at a Vienna court. Whether they have made a formal request by the Swiss authorities yet I can’t say, but the  request has been made by our office to have the suspect handed over to Austrian police.’ 

Concerns:The alarm was first raised on Monday when she failed to show up to her au pair job at the home of Michael Kuen and his wife Verena Jaschke-Kuen. She helped care for their family

Grand Junction Colorado USA. Home of Shelly Hide, mother of slain nanny Lauren Mann found murdered in her apartment in Vienna Austria. Photo for Daily Mail by: Jonathan Castner
Grand Junction Colorado USA. Home of Shelly Hide, mother of slain nanny Lauren Mann found murdered in her apartment in Vienna Austria.
Photo for Daily Mail by: Jonathan Castner

Mourned at home: In Grand Junction, Lauren’s brother-in-law told Daily Mail Online she was being remembered as ‘a brilliant, beautiful person’.

nanny crime
Investigation: A forensic examination of the 550-euro ($600) a month studio apartment where the student lived was carried out after he body was found

Local reports in Austria suggested that the Gambian had failed in his attempt to stay in the country but had been taken in out of compassion by Mann to avoid him being deported.

The arrest also meant that prosecutors confirmed that they believe Mann was murdered.

Initially they had said they were waiting for toxicology tests after an autopsy found the nanny and part-time student had been suffocated.

One theory they had been revealed to have considered is whether the death was a ‘sex game’ gone wrong – which was angrily rejected by her family.

Law enforcement blaming the victim – these vicious cowards smear, defame the victims for kissing the feet of these savages.

By announcing that they are treating the case as a murder and Abdou I. as a murder suspect, prosecutors are effectively dropping that theory.

Local reports in Austria suggested that the Gambian had failed in his attempt to stay in the country but had been taken in out of compassion by Mann to avoid him being deported.

The arrest also meant that prosecutors confirmed that they believe Mann was murdered.

Initially they had said they were waiting for toxicology tests after an autopsy found the nanny and part-time student had been suffocated.

One theory they had been revealed to have considered is whether the death was a ‘sex game’ gone wrong – which was angrily rejected by her family.

By announcing that they are treating the case as a murder and Abdou I. as a murder suspect, prosecutors are effectively dropping that theory.

Her brother-in-law had told Daily Mail Online that the au pair would ‘never’ have got involved in anything like that. 

‘I knew Lauren and she wasn’t like that,’ he said.

‘She would never have done anything like that. She just wasn’t that kind of a person.

‘There’s been a lot of inaccurate stuff written and it’s just not right.’

Instead of dwelling on her death, Doutis said he would always remember her as ‘a brilliant, beautiful person’.

‘It’s so terrible what happened to her,’ he added. ‘We’re all really upset.

‘She was so excited about living in Europe – she had always wanted to move there. It’s a really hard time for all of us.’

Neighbors on the peaceful Wiender Hauptstrasse were skeptical of the theory and insisted that Lauren was ‘a very lovely girl’ and a ‘model tenant .

The theory had also been met with skepticism by the University of Colorado graduate’s friends in Vienna.

The alarm was first raised on Monday 25 January, when she failed to show up to her au pair job at the home of Michael Kuen and his wife Verena Jaschke-Kuen.

- See more at: http://pamelageller.com/2016/02/american-nanny-murdered-by-muslim-migrant-rapist-in-austria.html/#sthash.iRyye6oj.dpuf
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Mon 08 Feb 2016, 3:43 pm

http://www.wnd.com/2016/02/obama-dhs-scrubs-records-of-hundreds-of-muslim-terrorists/
DEFENDING THE WEST
OBAMA DHS SCRUBS RECORDS OF HUNDREDS OF MUSLIM TERRORISTS
Exclusive: Pamela Geller asks, 'How is this not impeachable?'
Published: 18 hours ago
image: http://www.wnd.com/files/2013/04/Pamela-Geller_avatar.jpg
author-image PAMELA GELLER About | Email | Archive

image: http://www.wnd.com/wp-content/themes/worldnet-theme/_/images//feed.png
image: http://www.wnd.com/wp-content/plugins/wp-print/images/printer_famfamfam.gif
obama

Not only did the Obama administration scrub counter-terror programs of jihad and Islam, now we find out that his administration scrubbed the records of Muslim terrorists. If the enemedia were not aligned with the jihad force, this would be front-page news across the nation.

An agent of the Department of Homeland Security, or DHS, for 15 years, Philip Haney, reported Friday that after the Christmas Day underwear bomber, Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab, tried to blow up a crowded passenger jet over Detroit, “President Obama threw the intelligence community under the bus for its failure to ‘connect the dots.’ He said, ‘This was not a failure to collect intelligence; it was a failure to integrate and understand the intelligence that we already had.'”

Haney revealed: “Most Americans were unaware of the enormous damage to morale at the Department of Homeland Security, where I worked, his condemnation caused. His words infuriated many of us because we knew his administration had been engaged in a bureaucratic effort to destroy the raw material – the actual intelligence we had collected for years, and erase those dots. The dots constitute the intelligence needed to keep Americans safe, and the Obama administration was ordering they be wiped away.”

What do YOU think? Why has Barack Obama never been impeached? Sound off in today’s WND poll.

What Haney discloses is truly shocking: “Just before that Christmas Day attack, in early November 2009, I was ordered by my superiors at the Department of Homeland Security to delete or modify several hundred records of individuals tied to designated Islamist terror groups like Hamas from the important federal database, the Treasury Enforcement Communications System (TECS). These types of records are the basis for any ability to ‘connect dots.’ Every day, DHS Customs and Border Protection officers watch entering and exiting many individuals associated with known terrorist affiliations, then look for patterns. Enforcing a political scrubbing of records of Muslims greatly affected our ability to do that. Even worse, going forward, my colleagues and I were prohibited from entering pertinent information into the database.”

Who gave the order to scrub the records of Muslims with ties to terror groups?

Pamela Geller’s commitment to freedom from jihad and Shariah shines forth in her books – featured at the WND Superstore

These new shocking revelations come fresh on the heels of whistleblower testimony in the wake of the San Bernardino jihad slaughter, revealing that the Obama administration shut down investigations into jihadists in America (and quite possible the San Bernardino shooters) at the request of the Department of State and the DHS’ own Civil Rights and Civil Liberties Division. Haney noted: “They claimed that since the Islamist groups in question were not Specially Designated Terrorist Organizations (SDTOs) tracking individuals related to these groups was a violation of the travelers’ civil liberties. These were almost exclusively foreign nationals: When were they granted the civil rights and liberties of American citizens?”

How is this not impeachable? When did foreign terrorists get civil rights?

Haney described how he began investigating scores of individuals with links to the traditionalist Islamic Indo-Pakistani Deobandi movement, and its related offshoots, prominently, Tablighi Jamaat. Read more about that here.

I have reported on this infiltration for years. I reported on it extensively in my book, “Stop the Islamization of America: A Practical Guide to the Resistance.” Obama has partnered with terror-tied groups such as the Council on American-Islamic Relations, the Islamic Society of North America, the Muslim American Society and others. The stealth jihad in the information battle-space has led to the vigorous enforcement of blasphemy laws under the Shariah, as Obama ordered that counter-terror training materials must avoid all reference to Islam and jihad. Under Islamic law, it is prohibited to criticize Islam.

The Obama administration is Shariah-compliant at all costs. Its number one priority is to protect Islam, even when it puts American lives at risk. The cold-blooded slaughter of Americans in the homeland by Muslims has not tempered Obama’s Shariah enthusiasm. On the contrary, Garland, Fort Hood, Chattanooga, UCMED, San Bernardino, etc., have accelerated it.

My civil liberties and your civil liberties are being abridged in accordance with the blasphemy laws under Shariah. My organization is engaged in 15 different free-speech lawsuits against various cities. Our free-speech lawsuit against Boston is heading to the Supreme Court, because even though truthful, our ads violate the laws of Shariah (“do not criticize Islam”). We are being forced to adhere to Shariah mores, but jihad murderers are given sanctuary and protection – to slaughter Americans.

The moral, or in this case the immoral, of the story is this: Jihad terror works.

Pamela Geller’s commitment to freedom from jihad and Shariah shines forth in her books – featured at the WND Superstore

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2016/02/obama-dhs-scrubs-records-of-hundreds-of-muslim-terrorists/#xx0doWDKibr6Yuze.99
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Tue 26 Jan 2016, 12:52 pm

http://pamelageller.com/2016/01/germanyl-govt-ordered-cctv-videos-of-cologne-mass-sex-attacks-erased.html/
Germany: Govt ordered CCTV VIDEOS of Cologne MASS SEX ATTACKS ERASED
ByPAMELA GELLER on January 25, 2016
GERMANY RAPE JIHAD 
LIVE LEAK VIDEO
It's difficult to image, that the front of the main station in Cologne there wouldn't be any CCTV cameras.

For weeks I have been asking, where are the videos? Now we know. The iron hand of Merkel erased them. The German people have no shot of overcoming this invasion unless they rebel. Merkel's war is a stealth nazism - importing a hostile army by the millions. There is no law and order of the government destroys evidence - evidence of mass crimes against law abiding citizens.
When a nation abandons its women and children, as Germany did on New Year’s Eve, and covers it up as the UK did when it ignored the thousands of Muslim child sex gangs raping and trafficking in young, non-Muslim British girls, that country is finished.

Young girls are the future of any nation. Warriors may defend a nation, but it’s the women who give birth to them.

VIDEO 15.19 mins
German admin ordered CCTV of Cologne attack, erased
The discussion was on Polish state TV’s TVP Info channel- in the “Po przecinku” (“After the comma”) program, shown on 9 January 2016.

The guests were Dr Magdalena El Ghamari, an expert on terrorism from Białystok university and Dr Ryszard Żółtaniecki, a sociologist and former diplomat.

LIVE LEAK VIDEO photo
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Mon 25 Jan 2016, 6:06 pm

Residents Flee Pool After Migrants Masturbate Into Jacuzzi, Defecate In Kid’s Pool, Invade Girls Changing Rooms
ByPAMELA GELLER on January 22, 2016
MUSLIM IMMIGRATION 196 Comments

swimming-pool-2-640x480
Sex attacks by Muslim migrants on non-Muslim girls in public pools got so bad, one public pool banned migrants. But the swimming pool lifted the migrant bather ban after left-wing pressure, just 24 hours after four children were molested. Of course the left stands in defense of  violence, oppression and subjugation. In the 21st century they run to cover for Islam, jihad and sharia. Last century, Stalin, Hitler, Pol Pot, Fidel Castro, Mao and the other leftist monsters wreaked havoc on humanity in the war on freedom.

Today is Merkel, Obama and Cameron standing in defense of Islam in the war on freedom.

Germans battle refugee sex assaults with signs, cartoons | Fox News

“REPORT: Locals Fled Pool After Migrants Masturbated Into Jacuzzi, Defecated Into Kid’s Pool, Invaded Girls Changing Rooms,” Breitbart, January 21, 2016:

A German swimming bath has banned migrants from entering the premises after a group of men went on an obscene rampage, laughing in the faces of pool staff when challenged about their grotesque behaviour.

A group of migrant men and women were caught on security camera at the Johannisbad baths in Zwickau, Saxony engaging in unacceptable behaviour, including masturbating into the jacuzzi. In separate incidents other groups of migrants were caught “contaminating” the children’t training pool by “emptying their bowels in the water”, and sexually assaulting other bathers, reports Bild.

The allegations against the migrant bathers has come to light thanks to a leaked internal letter from the Zwickau Town Hall, between the chief clerk to his department head, reproduced in part by German tabloid Bild. Writing of the historic swimming pool’s decision to close their doors to migrants until further notice, Rainer Kallweit wrote this week of a shocking incident which has left the baths abandoned by local swimmers.

In his report, the authenticity of which has since been confirmed by the city administration Mr. Kallweit wrote the shocking words:

“An asylum seeker has masturbated in the hot tub and ejaculated into the basin. This is also recorded on the surveillance camera”. He wrote that the group desecrating the jacuzzi, having been thrown out by the lifeguards later returned took “selfies” of themselves while they were in the tub, “jeering” the whole time.

Writing of another pool under his jurisdiction in the down of Zwickau, the town employee continued to say a group of “young unaccompanied women and children” used the children’s training pool, as none of the party could swim. He wrote, in classic civil servants language they “contaminated the pool by getting rid of the contents of their intestines. Native people immediately left the pool”.

This was not the only assault on the pool. The day before, wrote Mr. Wallweit “8 foreign men … in the sauna” harassed locals, forcing pool staff to pretend the Sauna was out of action when enquiries were made my migrant men, if there were at that time local women using it. He told his superiors: “furthermore, the lifeguards have to protect women and girls from the asylum seekers. Young men wanted to forcibly penetrate the female changing room”.

Police are now investigating the allegations, and in future will be called immediately in case of such behaviour.

The local radio station reports the actions of the migrants has caused “outrage”, and a number of sexual harassment of women and girls by migrants has been reported. Migrants have now been banned from the pool until they can be educated at the migrant centres about “behaviour towards woman and girls in swimwear” and the “user regulations of our baths”.

This behaviour in Zwickau is not by any means unique in Germany. Breitbart London has reported on a number of sex attacks on children in swimming baths over the past week, with girls as young as 11 and boys as young as three being targeted by migrant gangs. On one occasion in Munich, a pair of young girls enjoying the waterslide at their local pool were groped, “allegedly under their bathing suits”, “and possibly raped” by a gang of “refugees”.

The men believed to be responsible, Syrian and Afghan asylum seekers, were arrested and released by police.

- See more at: http://pamelageller.com/2016/01/residents-flee-pool-after-migrants-masturbate-into-jacuzzi-defecate-in-kids-pool-invade-girls-changing-rooms.html/#sthash.DobeziGP.dpuf
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sat 23 Jan 2016, 12:31 am

http://pamelageller.com/2016/01/watch-angela-merkel-you-have-killed-germany-16-year-old-girls-migrant-fears-video-that-dhimmi-facebook-is-censoring.html/
WATCH: ‘Angela Merkel You Have Killed Germany!’ – 16 Year Old Girl’s Migrant Fears Video That Dhimmi Facebook Is ‘Censoring’
ByPAMELA GELLER on January 22, 2016
GERMANY WOMEN AND CHILDREN IN ISLAM 21 Comments
Out of the mouths of babes:

WATCH: ‘Angela Merkel You Have Killed Germany!’ – 16 Year Old Girl’s Migrant Fears Video That Some Claim Facebook Are ‘Censoring’ By by Raheem Kassam And Chris Tomlins, Breitbart, 22 Jan 2016

“Please help us!… It is… very hard to live day-to-day as a woman” says 16 year old Bibi Wilhailm, a German girl who has uploaded her personal experiences of Arab and Muslim migrants in a new video that some claim is being censored by Facebook under it’s new “hate speech” guidelines.

The 20 minute video, apparently created by the 16 year old Facebook user Miss Wilhailm, starts with her saying that she is, “so scared everywhere, for example if my family and I go out together, or if I see a movie with my friends. Usually I stay out until 6pm in winter, and it is so scary. It is just very hard to live day-to-day as a woman.”

The girl – who some social media users report has now been banned from Facebook, though others say she has removed herself – then goes on to talk about an incident that happened to her at a local supermarket saying, “I ran all the way home. I was frightened for my life. There’s no other way to describe it.”

She talks about her experiences over summer, when a group of Muslims said that her and her friends were “sluts” for walking outside in t-shirts.

“Yes, we were wearing t-shirts. It’s summer!” She adds: “Another day, I was wearing this. My friend and I purchased it while shopping. If we feel like wearing it, we will wear it! And you Muslims have no right to physically assault or rape us for it! God willing, never in my life. You have no right to attack us because we are wearing t-shirts. You also have no right to rape”.

Miss Wilhailm then turns toward what she sees on social media, describing how she has seen, “a 17 year old attacked, a 15 year old attacked, two 12 year olds attacked, so many,” and questions, “why should we, children, have to grow up in such fear?”

“I cannot understand why they do this. But more importantly, I cannot understand why Germany is doing nothing! Why is Germany standing by, watching, and then doing nothing? Please explain, why. Men of Germany, these people are killing your children, they are killing your women. We need your protection,” she goes on to say adding, “The politicians live alone in their villas, drink their cocktails, and do nothing. They do nothing! I do not know what world they live in, but please, people, please help us! Please, do something!”

Continuing, Miss Wilhailm tells of her own personal experiences with Arab and Muslims migrants saying, “One day, my friend and I were walking down the street, and a group of Arabs were protesting and demonstrating. They shouted, ‘Allah! Allah! Allah is the one God! Kill those infidels! Allah Allah!’ What should I do? Should I wear a burka? Why should I have to convert to Islam?”

“It’s fine if you believe in Allah, but why do you want to make everyone else believe in Allah too? I just think it would be better if there were no religion. Stop trying to make everyone else believe in your God when they do not want to”.

According to the her experiences, the police are no help. She alleges, “they say it is a problem and they ignore it. It is unfair. They laugh at us. They say we are dumb,” and that, “they don’t care about our fears.”

This description matches many other cases where police have been afraid to be labeled as racist for taking a hard line on migrant crime and even victims of migrant crime have been accused of racism for speaking up.

Free market liberal group Freiheitliche Aufklaerung or ‘Liberal Education’ posted the video on their Facebook group page and made the following comment when it disappeared from Miss Wilhailm’s page:

“How many have already noticed the video “You make Germany broken!” is no longer there. In this video, the 16-year-old girl said that she now is afraid to go out alone and that they can not understand the insane asylum policy of the German government. Europe and Germany are thus ruined… Unfortunately, we live in a social dictatorship, in what critics of the establishment and its illiberal policies are tackled and accosted in the strongest terms.”

The group claims it doesn’t have evidence, but says it “can not rule out a censorship by Facebook 100%”.

Breitbart London understands from Facebook that while the matter has not been fully investigated yet, the usual reason for videos disappearing are down to the user taking them down themselves.

The censorship fears come after Facebook announced last year that they would help the German government monitor for “hate speech” and as recently as this month Chancellor Angela Merkel’s government has demanded Facebook remove posts and videos in the wake of the Cologne sex attacks. The company insists it does not comment on individual incidents.

The video ends with a stark message for German Chancellor Angela Merkel: “Thank you, Angela Merkel, for killing Germany! I have no more respect for you, Merkel. I do not think you know what you have done. You do not see how our lives have changed. Open your eyes! Is this normal? Should I, a 16-year old who is almost 17, be so scared to walk outside my house? No, it is not normal. You have killed Germany!”

She closes: “men please help your women. Help your children. I am so scared. My friends have the same fears. We are shocked that this has happened. I hope this video can convince you, and that these terrible events can stop.”

Social media users are posting the video to as many video sharing sites and blogs as possible in a bid to keep it online.

WATCH (German – a transcript from Pastebin is below):

TRANSCRIPT:
Hello, you can read the newspapers but this video is about the real situation in Germany. I would like to tell everyone about this on Youtube and Facebook. I am almost 16. I would like everyone to know what is going on, what I am authentically feeling at this moment.

And I am so scared everywhere. For example, if my family and I go out together, or if I see a movie with my friends. Usually I stay at home, but sometimes I stay out until 6 pm in winter, and it is so scary. It is just very hard to live day-to-day life as a woman.

I just want to say that I am not a racist. But one day, a terrible thing happened at the supermarket. I ran all the way home. I was so frightened for my life. There’s no other way to describe it.

My aunt and her friend have said you have to grow up. Why should we, children, have to grow up in such fear? It’s not just me, my friends too. You can see on Facebook, a 17 year old attacked, a 15 year old attacked, two 12-year olds attacked, so many. It is really so sad that this is happening … because of YOU PEOPLE. :(

I cannot understand why they do this. But more importantly, I cannot understand why Germany is doing nothing! Why is Germany standing by, watching, and then doing nothing? Please explain, why. Men of Germany, these people are killing your children, they are killing your women. We need your protection. We are so scared, we don’t want to be frightened to go to the grocery store alone after sunset. The politicians live alone in their villas, drink their cocktails, and do nothing. They do nothing! I do not know what world they live in, but please, people, please help us! Please, do something! I cannot understand why this is happening. One day, my friend and I were walking down the street, and a group of Arabs were protesting and demonstrating. They shouted, “Allah! Allah! Allah is the one God! Kill those infidels! Allah Allah!” What should I do? Should I wear a burka? Why should I have to convert to Islam?

It’s fine if you believe in Allah, but why do you want to make everyone else believe in Allah too? I just think it would be better if there were no religion. Stop trying to make everyone else believe in your God when they do not want to.

Please, people of Germany. Do something!

When I try to tell the authorities about what has happened, they hold their hand up towards me and they say it is a problem and then ignore it. and they laugh. It is unfair. They laugh at us. They say we are dumb. They think this not only of me, but of the entire state of Germany. They don’t care about our fear. Please help us. This is an emergency! There are more and more of them.

One time in summer, the Muslims said we were sluts for walking outside in a t-shirt.

Yes, we were wearing t-shirts. It’s summer!

Another day, I was wearing this. My friend and I purchased it while shopping hehe. If we feel like wearing it, we will wear it! And you Muslims have no right to physically assault or rape us for it! God willing, never in my life. You have no right to attack us because we are wearing t-shirts. You also have no right to rape.

The life of Germany has changed because these people cannot integrate. We give them so much help. We support them financially and they do not have to work. But they only want more babies and more welfare and more money. Men of Germany, please, patrol the streets and protect us. Do this for your women and your children. If you do that, I believe that we will have a chance.

This sort of action would be wonderful. We would be so grateful and thankful. So many thanks, if steadily, more men would come to protect us. We are so scared.

I am so upset about what Merkel has done.

Thank you, Angela Merkel, for killing Germany! I have no more respect for you, Merkel. I do not think you know what you have done. You do not see how our lives have changed. Open your eyes! Is this normal? Should I, a 16-year old who is almost 17, be so scared to walk outside my house? No, it is not normal. You have killed Germany!

This is the truth. We are no longer allowed to walk outside. We are no longer allowed to wear our clothes. We are no longer allowed to live the German life. This is the sad truth.

I think it’s about time to end this video. I believe I have given a full account from a normal person. I hope others can see this and understand.

I only want to end with one message: Men, please, help your women. Help your children. I am so scared. My friends have the same fear. We are shocked that this has happened. I hope this video can convince you, and that this terrible events can stop.

- See more at: http://pamelageller.com/2016/01/watch-angela-merkel-you-have-killed-germany-16-year-old-girls-migrant-fears-video-that-dhimmi-facebook-is-censoring.html/#sthash.Vl761GZ9.dpuf
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Thu 21 Jan 2016, 4:11 pm

http://pamelageller.com/2016/01/15-year-old-boy-was-stabbed-to-death-by-muslim-migrant-because-he-was-protecting-young-girl-from-sex-assault-media-silence.html/
15-Year-Old Boy Was STABBED TO DEATH By Muslim Migrant Because He Was Protecting Young Girl From Sex Attack, MEDIA SILENCE
ByPAMELA GELLER on January 19, 2016
Mainstream Swedish media is covering up the murder of this student by a Muslim migrant. They are censoring that the murderer is a Syrian refugee, whose father is claiming he was bullied by the Lithuanian student last semester and that is why he committed the act in the first day back at school. (The murdered Lithuanian’s nationality is mentioned). This was pre-meditated murder by the Syrian Muslim student, who had been planning and researching the attack since last fall, when this murdered Lithuanian teen had intervened when the Muslim murderer from assaulted a female classmate.

In an angry interview with his native Lithuanian press, Arminas’ father said he hadn’t even been approached for interviews by the Swedish press after the death of his son, while the same Swedish media rushed to interview the father of the killer. He said in Lithuania the migrant problem was frankly and openly discussed, while in Sweden “everything is being kept hidden”.

This week the mainstream left-wing paper Aftonbladet published a sympathetic interview with the father of the 14 year old migrant killer who accused the dead boy of not defending the teenage girl, but instead beign guilty of bullying his migrant classmate. In a remarkable admission of the alien culture the accused came from, the father of the “Arab student” told the paper the school had done nothing in the wake of the altercation in December.

Murder sanctioned. Why hasn’t Sweden thrown this family back to their seventh-century country where they so belong?

“15 Year Old Boy Was Stabbed To Death By Arab Migrant Because He Was Protecting Young Girl From Sex Assault,” by Oliver Lane, Breitbart, January 15, 2016:
The parents of 15 year old Lithuanian boy Arminas Pileckas have blasted Sweden and the Swedish media for cowardice in the face of the migrant threat, and for covering up the murder of their son.

Arminas Pileckas, a native of northern European state Lithuania was living in Sweden with his parents when he was brutally murdered on Monday by an “Arab” — reportedly Syrian — migrant classmate.

It is reported that Arminas intervened to protect a female school-mate from being sexually assaulted in December, only to have the Syrian he defended her from stab him in the back and through the heart on the first day of the next term.

While the killing of a European on his first day back at school by a migrant pupil has received minimal press coverage in Sweden, it has been practically ignored across the rest of Europe, a state of affairs his father has called a ‘cover-up’.

In an angry interview with his native Lithuanian press, Arminas’ father said he hadn’t even been approached for interviews by the Swedish press after the death of his son, while the same Swedish media rushed to interview the father of the killer. He said in Lithuania the migrant problem was frankly and openly discussed, while in Sweden “everything is being kept hidden”.

This week the mainstream left-wing paper Aftonbladet published a sympathetic interview with the father of the 14 year old migrant killer who accused the dead boy of not defending the teenage girl, but instead beign guilty of bullying his migrant classmate. In a remarkable admission of the alien culture the accused came from, the father of the “Arab student” told the paper the school had done nothing in the wake of the altercation in December:

“The school did nothing to help him and establish his honour. Instead, my son had to meet this 15 year old every day. It made him very upset”.

Aftonbladet did not question whether hurt honour was a sufficient reason for killing a classmate, nor did it report on the teenage girl Arminas is said to have lost his life over or the Syrian origin of the suspected killer.

Arminas’ father has said the reports in the Swedish press about his son being a bully are bare-faced lies. He told the Lyrtas: “He was hard-working, cheerful and had a lot of Swedish friends. All loved him… The Swedish press writes that Arminas assaulted the student, but that is not the case…. our son saw that boy take the girl. He stopped him and they got into a fight”.

Mr. Pileckas said the young boy swore to get his revenge on Arminas for keeping him away from his female class mates, that the school knew about it,and that it was not an isolated incident in Broby, Skåne where they lived. He said of the ‘refugees’ living in the town: “A Lithuanian girl was attacked a few months ago. They tried to rape her. The police did nothing then… last year the refugees attacked another Lithuanian, who was taking her puppy for a walk”.

Rejecting any notion of his son being a bully, he said the school would certainly have told him were taht the case: “the school never hides anything. If he was just late to class, we parents would instantly receive messages”….

- See more at: http://pamelageller.com/2016/01/15-year-old-boy-was-stabbed-to-death-by-muslim-migrant-because-he-was-protecting-young-girl-from-sex-assault-media-silence.html/#sthash.cfjI89GI.dpuf
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sun 10 Jan 2016, 11:47 pm

ISIS Burns Christians Alive in Locked Caskets, Escaped Prisoner Reveals
ByPAMELA GELLER on January 9, 2016
GLOBAL JIHAD 2016 RELIGIOUS MINORITIES UNDER ISLAM 31 Comments

isis christians
The jihad against Christianity and Christians leaves hundreds of thousands dead, and yet Western leaders and Christian leaders in the West remain silent. Instead, they pursue the stealth Islamic ruse of “interfaith dialogue” with Muslim leaders, as their flock perishes.

“ISIS Burns Christians Alive in Locked Caskets, Escaped Prisoner Reveals,” By Anugrah Kumar, Christian Post, January 9, 2016 (thanks to Claude):
An Iraqi soldier who escaped from an Islamic State prison has described the terror group’s brutal torture of Christians, many of whom died during the torture.
“They tortured the [expletive] out of the Christians and some died in the process,” Sergeant Karam Saad of the Iraqi military, who was held captive in June 2014, told Independent Journal.
“They would take some and lock them in a kind of casket, and set it on fire from the inside,” he added. “I only spent three nights in prison. During that time, I paid attention to how many guards were on duty and any signs of weaker security.”
/#sthash.vxlGhHLB.dpufyPAMELA GELLER on January 9, 2016
http://www.allenbwest.com/2016/01/escaped-isis-prisoner-delivers-harsh-truth-about-obama-strategy/
Escaped ISIS prisoner delivers HARSH TRUTH about Obama strategy
Written by The Analytical Economist on January 2, 2016
We are at war with ISIS, though Obama is reluctant to put boots on the ground. Our involvement has been entirely through airstrikes – 75% of which Obama blocks.

Obama tells us we’re going to ultimately degrade and destroy ISIS, but refusing to actually send in troops seems to convey the message “we’ll fight ISIS, but we’re going to completely half-ass it.”
One former ISIS prisoner is speaking out against the Obama administration’s handling of ISIS – Iraq Master Sergeant Karam Saad.
Saad was captured by ISIS in June of 2014 and subsequently subject to torture. After just three days in captivity he made his escape.
“I stole a spoon and turned it into a knife, with the intention to kill one of the guards. I asked him to take me to the bathroom” he stated.
“But as I was making my way there, I noticed another guard who had been left behind was armed with a gun, so killing was out of the question. I went to the bathroom and managed to knock out the ISIS fighter and put him a rear-naked choke. Then I made it onto the roofs, and escaped.”
When it comes to Obama’s strategy on ISIS, he had some harsh words, as quoted by IJ Review:
“The airstrikes are not effective and there are really no functional operations. The coalition is bullsh**! They might get a couple good shots here or there, but for the most part it’s not an effective strategy.
In the future, I feel that the Republicans will be more effective to battle ISIS than the Democrats will. Since 1991, the Republicans have been better allies than Democrats. The Democrats have a stupid strategy. I had spent a long time on the battlefield with the Republicans politics and we’ve had way more victories in the fight.
Under the Obama administration, America is not taking this fight seriously.”
He didn’t provide an endorsement of any particular candidate, but I can’t imagine he would think negatively of Trump’s plan to “bomb the s—“ out of ISIS and “take their oil.”
[Note: This article was written by The Analytical Economist]
Muslims Open Fire on Popular Ten X Nightclub in Canada
ByPAMELA GELLER on January 10, 2016
Mohamed Elmi, 31, and Mohamed Salad, 29, walked to the front door of the Tex X nightclub, and opened fire on the crowd inside without entering the bar.
Will the islamofauxbia never end?

‘They saved lives last night’: Bouncers tackle gunman opening fire in Ten X nightclub,” By Carolyn Kury de Castillo and Lisa MacGregor, Global News, January 10, 2016 (thanks to Curtis):
The scene inside Ten X after shots were fired into the bar on Sunday morning. (Spencer Wallace)

CALGARY – Police said they responded to a shooting at Ten X Nightclub at the 1100 Block of 10 Avenue southwest just before 2 a.m. Sunday morning.
A 38-year-old man was shot and taken to hospital in stable condition.

Two men are now facing charges after a gunman opened fired inside the Calgary nightclub.
Two of the club’s bouncers are being credited for saving more people from being shot, as they put their lives on the line to tackle the gunman.
Spencer Wallace considers himself lucky to be alive.  The part-time nightclub bouncer narrowly missed being shot.
“I hear a gunshot and I see a guy get shot in the chest and I watch a door explode and watch a nightclub go from perfectly calm to sheer panic in about 10 seconds,” said Wallace.
At around 1:30 a.m., three men pulled up in front of the nightclub.  Two waited in the car, while the other walked up to the front door and fired several shots inside, when one victim was shot, police said.
“One of our other staff (was) there and started to apply pressure right away to him. So for 10 seconds, he was unattended before one of our guys was on him trying to help,” said Wallace. “I watched people get glass showered over them. If I was doing a pat down at the time, I would have been in this guy’s line of fire and I could’ve been shot.”
Witnesses said the shooter was jumped by staff right away, with the loaded gun still in his hands.
“The camera footage shows other people, customers sprinting away. He tackled the guy right away. No hesitation. An average-sized guy, mid 30s, nice guy but no hesitation from him at all. He knew what he had to do and he put himself on the line to protect people that he didn’t know,” said Wallace. “So they were wrestling a guy with a cocked handgun, who had already opened fire on innocent people.”
“About five or 10 minutes later, I’m out front and the gun is laying on the sidewalk and the police officer tells me to move out of the way because the hammer is still cocked back and it could go off.”
The Calgary police gang suppression team happened to be on scene at the time. One passenger in the vehicle tried to help the shooter and got away.  The third person in the car was arrested.
Two men are facing six charges each.
As for Wallace, he’s had enough of his part-time bouncer job, but he has loads of praise for what his colleagues did.
“I am never going to put a security shirt back on. I have a day job and guns are a whole other level of violence that I’m not prepared for and I do not want to deal with,” Wallace said. “I give these two guys nothing but the utmost respect and praise. They saved lives last night, there’s no doubt in my mind.”
Mohamed Elmi, 31, and Mohamed Salad, 29, both of Calgary, each face the following charges:
Discharge firearm with intent to endanger life
Unauthorized possession of a firearm
Unauthorized possession of a firearm in a vehicle
Possession of firearm with altered or defaced serial number
Aggravated assault
Pointing a firearm
- See more at: http://pamelageller.com/2016/01/muslims-open-fire-on-popular-nightclub-in-canada.html/#sthash.uz15nNFj.dpuf
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sat 09 Jan 2016, 3:34 pm

http://pamelageller.com/2016/01/philadelphia-muslim-cop-shooter-said-he-did-it-in-the-name-of-islam-but-philly-mayor-said-no-does-not-represent-islam.html/
MUSLIM COP-SHOOTER says he did it “In the Name of Islam” but PHILLY MAYOR SAYS NO, “Does Not Represent” Islam ByPAMELA GELLER on January 8, 2016
As if on cue …..

In my initial report on this story, I asked how long before “the Philadelphia Mayor will respond will concern about islamofauxbia and the other favored fairy tale — ‘fear of reprisals?'”

The answer? Minutes. And it’s worse. The shooter said he did it for Islam. The Mayor says, no he didn’t. You can’t make this stuff up. His cop is shot in the name of Islam and the Mayor’s knee-jerk reaction is to protect Islam, not the cop.

The Mayor said, “It has nothing to do with being a Muslim or following the Islamic faith.” But the jihadi said he did it for Islam. How much is the Mayor getting paid from our enemies? How much jihad money financed his campaign? 

He should be investigated at once. His job is to protect and defend the good people of his city. A cop is shot at 13 times in the cause of Islam and the Mayor is stumping and proselytizing for the very ideology behind the intended slaughter?

“Philly Mayor: Islamic State Cop Shooter ‘Does Not Represent’ Islam,” By Breibart News, January 8, 2016:

The Muslim man who said Islam motivated him to shoot a police officer does not represent the teachings of Islam, Philadelphia Mayor Jim Kenney stated in a press conference on Friday afternoon, following an attempted execution by a man who had reportedly pledged to the Islamic State.

A 33-year-old Philadelphia policeman, Jesse Hartnett, was ambushed late Thursday when Edward Archer, a Muslim man, reportedly tried to execute him while he was sitting in his police vehicle. Images from the incident show a man dressed in Muslim attire firing off a reported 13 rounds at officer Hartnett. The police officer was hit three times, but did not suffer life threatening injuries and is expected to recover fully, reports said.

philly-muslim-attack-2 copy philly muslim3 philly muslims

\According to Philadelphia Police Commissioner Richard Ross, the suspect said he had committed the attempted execution in the name of the Islamic State, the jihadi terrorist insurgent group that controls territory in the Middle East.

“According to him [the shooter], police bend laws that are contrary to the teachings of the Quran,” said Commissioner Ross.

He began by expressing his well-wishes for the officer who the Muslim man attempted to execute, but then spent the latter part of his statement distancing Islam from the shooter, who claimed he was carrying out the shooting for Islam.

“In no way shape or form does anyone in this room believe that Islam or the teaching of Islam has anything to do with what you’ve seen on the screen,” said Mayor Kenney.

“That is abhorrent. It’s just terrible and it does not represent this religion [Islam] in any way shape or form or any of its teachings,” he added. “This is a criminal with a stolen gun who tried to kill one of our officers. It has nothing to do with being a Muslim or following the Islamic faith.”Screen Shot 2016-01-08 at 4.51.32 PM

Kenney, a Catholic, received his bachelor’s degree from La Salle University, and it remains unclear where his religious expertise concerning Islam derives from.

While running for office, Kenney consistently reached out to the Muslim community for support.

In July, he signed a “pledge to combat bigotry” at the Al-Aqsa Islamic Society. The pledge was created by the Arab American Institute, an anti-Israel organization that seeks to promote Arab politicians for higher office. In signing the pledge, Kenney, agreed to combat criticism of Islam, and to “speak out” against ‘Islamophobia.’

- See more at: http://pamelageller.com/2016/01/philadelphia-muslim-cop-shooter-said-he-did-it-in-the-name-of-islam-but-philly-mayor-said-no-does-not-represent-islam.html/#sthash.DjxbWuBT.dpuf
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Fri 08 Jan 2016, 9:50 pm

Cologne police chief ‘to resign’ following mass sexual attacks against hundreds of women
ByPAMELA GELLER on January 8, 2016

What took so long? But it’s not his policy, it’s Merkel’s. She should resign.

The Mayor, a woman, who suggested it was the victims’ fault should resign. “The suggested code of conduct includes maintaining an arm’s length distance from strangers, to stick within your own group, to ask bystanders for help or to intervene as a witness, or to inform the police if you are the victim of such an assault.”
One 18-year-old victim is claiming that she had to go report her attack at a different police station, as the police in Cologne sent her away. Others are saying that the police were no help that evening.
“We arrested 15 people. …..‘Of these 15 people 14 are from Syria and one from Afghanistan.” (more here). It was the Muslim migrants. This is Merkel’s policy.
Cologne police chief ‘to resign’ following mass sexual assaults,” by ITV News, January 8, 2016 (thanks to Tom):
The police chief in the town of Cologne is set to resign following mass sexual assaults on women on New Years, a government source has told Reuters.
Police in the town had been criticised for failing to take action as gangs of men assaulted dozens of women in the town centre.
cologne
The Express is reporting:
German police have faced questions after over a hundred women were robbed, attacked or sexually assaulted during new year celebrations outside the city’s cathedral by as many as 1,000 drunk, aggressive men described as of “Arab or North African origin”.
Terrified women were subjected to the humiliating and terrifying attacks which were likened to ‘running the gauntlet’ in an internal police report.Police chief Wolfgang Albers has been relieved of his duties following criticism of his handling of the attacks in the city, state government source said.
Mr Albers, 60, was informed by the state interior minister Ralf Jaeger he would be given early retirement, according to the source.
An official announcement is expected later today.Cologne Mayor Henriette Reker suggested police had held back information from her and that her “trust in the Cologne police leadership is significantly shaken.”Scores of women from three German cities have come forward saying they were victims of the shocking crimes, which included rape, sexual assault and robbery.The majority of the attacks took place in Cologne, where police have received 121 criminal complaints – three quarters of which were sexual assault.
- See more at: http://pamelageller.com/2016/01/cologne-police-chief-to-resign-following-mass-sexual-assaults.html/#sthash.iFl1MV9f.dpuf
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Fri 08 Jan 2016, 9:03 pm

MORE savage sex attacks: TEEN girls GANG-RAPED by four Syrian ‘REFUGEES’ in Germany
ByPAMELA GELLER on January 8, 2016
GERMANY MUSLIM IMMIGRATION 2 Comments

The police have been silent about this arrest for days. They allege that they kept it quiet to protect the victims. These cowards are liars. They are protecting the Muslim migrants. “Merkel invited us!”  “I am Syrian, I must be handled in a friendly manner. Mrs Merkel invited me here!” — Syrian refugee sex attacker.
“More horror sex attack claims: Teen girls gang-raped by four Syrian nationals in Germany,” By Rebecca Perring, The Express, January 8, 2016:
THREE Syrians have been arrested in southern Germany for the alleged gang rape of two teenage girls on New Year’s Eve.
It’s the latest in a spate of reported sex attacks in the country which has been rocked by a wave of assaults in Cologne.

Two 14-year-old boys and a 21-year-old man have been held in Weil am Rhein, a small town near the Swiss and German borders, for the suspected rape of a 14 and 15-year-old girl.
The girls were allegedly held for several hours and gang-raped after going to a New Year’s Eve party at the home of a 21-year-old man in the village of Friedlingen.
The arrests only emerged last night, despite the suspects being in custody for several days.Prosecutors say they kept tightlipped to protect the victims’ identities.
At least 120 women reported being robbed, threatened or sexually molested at New Year celebrations outside the city’s cathedral.
In addition there have also been reports of attacks on women across the country.
More than 50 criminal complaints filed in the northern city of Hamburg, 39 of them for sexual assault. Witnesses described gangs of men who “hunted” their victims outside the nightclubs of the city’s Reeperbahn.
One victim said: “I was alone and suddenly I realised men were handling me.
“I pushed away the hands and tried to scream. But when one hand went the next had already come. I felt helpless.”
Similar incidents have taken place in Dusseldorf, which have been described as those in Cologne.
- See more at: http://pamelageller.com/2016/01/more-savage-sex-attack-claims-teen-girls-gang-raped-by-four-syrian-refugees-in-germany.html/#sthash.3mPgraFT.dpuf
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top