Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 111 on Thu 12 Dec 2013, 2:28 am
Latest topics
» PROPHESY NEWS WATCH
Yesterday at 9:53 pm by Admin

» R.D SOUZA Saved by faith
Yesterday at 9:42 pm by Admin

» NUGGET Today's Devotional
Yesterday at 9:35 pm by Admin

» Meditation Chip Brogden
Yesterday at 9:33 pm by Admin

» +Dev+ Michael D. Inman
Yesterday at 9:30 pm by Admin

» Daily Encounter with: ACTS International
Yesterday at 9:29 pm by Admin

» HEAVEN LETTERS
Yesterday at 9:23 pm by Admin

» HEARTLIGHT — A Year with Jesus
Yesterday at 9:20 pm by Admin

» ISRAEL BREAKING NEWS
Yesterday at 8:56 pm by Admin

» Mummy DNA May Prove Ancient Egyptians Descended From Son of Noah Exactly as Bible Describes
Yesterday at 8:35 pm by Admin

»  HONEST REPORTING Defending Israel from Media Bias plz read REGULAR UPDATES
Yesterday at 7:25 pm by Admin

» WORTHY NEWS
Yesterday at 5:32 pm by Admin

» Daily Disciples
Yesterday at 5:30 pm by Admin

» Is Petra the “Prepared Place” of Safety For Israel or You?
Yesterday at 4:52 pm by Admin

» WAR DRUMS
Yesterday at 4:18 pm by Admin

» ENDTIME HEADLINES
Yesterday at 3:57 pm by Admin

» POPE FRANCIS CALLS JESUS A SINNER !!!
Yesterday at 2:56 pm by Admin

» 10 FACTS About the MARK OF THE BEAST Satan Doesn't Want You to Know !!!
Yesterday at 2:53 pm by Admin

» Prayers please for Joanne and Cairwyn Brain Tumor
Yesterday at 2:33 pm by Admin

» Christian School Banned from Teaching ‘Offensive’ Parts of Bible
Wed 21 Jun 2017, 11:40 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY.

Page 1 of 43 1, 2, 3 ... 22 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY.

Post  Admin on Wed 21 Jun 2017, 11:33 pm

A HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. . . 
No arrow is sharper than an evil, dishonest tongue. 

I AM YOUR GOD 
"Then HE (CREATOR GOD) said to him (Abraham), I AM the LORD WHO brought you out from Ur of the Chaldeans to give this land to you as a possession." [Genesis (Bereshith) 15. 7 Tanakh, Torah] 

This is one of seven I Am's in the Book of Genesis. "I Am a SHIELD to you; your EXCEEDING GREAT REWARD." [Genesis (Bereshith) 15. 1 Tanakh, Torah] The others, however, are all Names and Titles of ALMIGHTY GOD where YEHOWAH (the ONE & ONLY ALMIGHTY CREATOR GOD) identifies HIMSELF as the "I AM." 

"I AM EL SHADDAI (GOD ALMIGHTY — THE NOURISHING SUSTAINER)." [Genesis (Bereshith) 17. 1; 35. 11 Tanakh, Torah] "I Am the GOD of Abraham your father. Fear not, for I Am with you." [Genesis (Bereshith) 26. 24 Tanakh, Torah] "I AM the LORD, the GOD of your father Abraham and the GOD of Isaac." [Genesis (Bereshith) 28. 13 Tanakh, Torah] "I AM the GOD of BETH-EL (House of GOD)." [Genesis (Bereshith) 31. 13 Tanakh, Torah] 

In Exodus, ETERNAL GOD affirms that HE is the great I Am in at least twenty-one different places. Most of these are merely variations of the different Names of GOD as in the I Am of Genesis/Bereshith; but six give new insight to our wonderful HOLY CREATOR. The ALMIGHTY ONE identifies HIMSELF to Moses as "I AM that I AM" or "I AM WHO I AM" or "I will be what I will be (EHYAH 'ASHER EHYAH)." [Exodus (Shemot) 3. 14 Tanakh, Torah] "I Am the LORD in the midst of the land." [Exodus (Shemot) 8. 22 Tanakh, Torah] "I Am the LORD your HEALER." [Exodus (Shemot) 15. 26 Tanakh, Torah] "I the LORD your GOD am an IMPASSIONED JEALOUS GOD." [Exodus (Shemot) 20. 5 Tanakh, Torah] "I AM compassionate." [Exodus (Shemot) 22. 27 Tanakh, Torah] "I Am the LORD that consecrated you." [Exodus (Shemot) 31. 13 Tanakh, Torah] 

In the remaining books of the HOLY SCRIPTURES, the phrase "I Am the LORD your GOD" occurs frequently, but there are two important new I Am statements: "I Am Holy" [Leviticus/Vayikra 11. 45], and "I Am your PORTION and your INHERITANCE." [Numbers/B'Midvar 18. 20] The wonderful theme of all these attributes and names of GOD is that the MIGHTY, HOLY GOD OF HEAVEN & EARTH is a caring, personal GOD WHO'S love is unfathomable and without end. HE zealously desires a personal, intimate relationship with each of us. 

Sha'alu (Pray) for the Shalom (Peace) of Jerusalem and all of Israel! 
Redeem Israel, O ELOHIYM, out of all their troubles! 
With great love YOU loved us, O our GOD, and with exceeding compassion YOU shoulder and shelter us. Our fathers believed and trusted in YOU; therefore YOU taught them the Laws of Life and showed them the way of wisdom. We ask YOU, O MERCIFUL SAVIOR to grant us discernment, that we may understand and fulfill all the teachings of YOUR WORD. Make us glad and obedient to YOUR commandments and fill our hearts with love and reverence and awe of YOU. In YOU we put our trust; we rejoice and delight in YOUR help, for with YOU alone is salvation. YOU called us as teachers of YOUR Law; chosen us for a holy mission to mankind; therefore do we joyfully lift up our voices and proclaim the beauty of YOUR holiness. Praised are YOU, O GOD, WHO chose YOUR people everywhere in love. 

Praying for the peace of Jerusalem, is praying for the return of our Messiah and Lord and for the Kingdom of God He is bringing when He comes. Then God's Will shall be done on earth as it is in Heaven and the world will experience true godly universal peace which is the fruit of Righteousness.

Web Page: www.delrifkah.com
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://worldwidechristians.6forum.info

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Tue 20 Jun 2017, 3:54 pm

A baby enters the world with closed hands; and a person leaves the world with open hands. The first says — The world is mine. The second says — I can take nothing with me. [Midrash: Ecclesiastes Rabbah] 

STRONG DELUSIONS 
"And for this reason GOD will send them strong delusion, that they should believe the lie, that they all may be condemned who did not believe the truth but had pleasure in unrighteousness." [2 Thessalonians 2. 11 - 12] 

The reason the LORD GOD ALMIGHTY sends such extremely deceptive delusions is given plainly in verse — "because they did not receive the love of the truth, that they might be saved." [2 Thessalonians 2. 10] Since men of corrupt minds abound in "resisting the truth" [2 Timothy 3. 8], they will believe the lie, and perish. 

The WRITTEN WORD OF GOD tells that HIS attitude toward men is based individually on their love of the truth, rather than by their knowledge of the truth. When people love GOD'S TRUTH, there is no limit to the blessings they may receive from HIM. Observe the heart of the Psalmist: "How pleasing is YOUR WORD to my taste, sweeter than honey to my mouth!" [Psalms (Tehillym) 119. 103 Tanakh, Kethuvim] "YOUR decrees are my eternal heritage; they are my hearts joy and delight. I am resolved to follow YOUR Laws forever." [Psalms (Tehillym) 119. 111 - 112 Tanakh, Kethuvim] "Rightly do I love YOUR commands more than gold, more even than fine gold. I declare all YOUR precepts to be just, I hate every false way." [Psalms (Tehillym) 119. 127 - 128 Tanakh, Kethuvim] "I long for YOUR salvation, O LORD, and YOUR Law is my delight. Let me live that I may praise YOU; may YOUR Laws sustain me." [Psalms (Tehillym) 119. 174 - 175 Tanakh, Kethuvim] 

However, when people begin to exhibit a disdain for the HOLY ONE'S open honesty and HIS righteousness, there will soon come a time in their lives when they find it impossible even to comprehend the all-important truth of GOD'S SAVING GOOD NEWS. They deny creation, salvation, and reconciliation through MESSIAH YESHUA alone, even denying the judgment of hell and the Lake of Fire . Now study the contrasting SCRIPTURES — "They profess that they know GOD; but in works they deny HIM, being abominable, and disobedient, and unto every good work reprobate." [Titus 1. 16] "And even as they did not like to retain GOD in their knowledge, GOD gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient; being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers, backbiters, haters of GOD, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents, without understanding, covenant-breakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful: who knowing the judgment of GOD, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them." [Romans 1. 28 – 32] 

As a result of their degenerate way of thinking and doing, rejecting the love of GOD'S WAY, TRUTH & LIFE, a blindness gradually engulfs their minds until they love the deceptive values of the world allowing this destruction to engulf them and collapse on them. They are "always learning but never able to acknowledge the truth." [2 Timothy 3. 7] How very vitally important it is to receive the free-gift of GOD by believing the extended and tender love of HIS TRUTH. Be a sweet-smelling fragrance, an aroma of life to the LORD OF HOSTS among those who are perishing. Don't put it off, now is the accepted time, tomorrow may be too late. 

Sha'alu (Pray) for the Shalom (Peace) of Jerusalem and all of Israel ! 
The sword comes into the world because of justice being delayed, because of justice being perverted, and because of those who render wrong decisions. When things around you appear dark and terrifying, hold on to the promises of the MOST HOLY ONE. HE is in complete control. "The ROCK! — HIS deeds are perfect; Yea, all HIS ways are just; a FAITHFUL GOD, never false, true and just is HE." [Deuteronomy/Devarim 32. 4] 

Praying for the peace of Jerusalem, is praying for the return of our Messiah and Lord and for the Kingdom of God He is bringing when He comes. Then God's Will shall be done on earth as it is in Heaven and the world will experience true godly universal peace which is the fruit of Righteousness. 

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Mon 19 Jun 2017, 10:16 pm

GOD gives HIS best to those who leave the choices with HIM. 

ENGRAVED IN THE ROCK 
"O that my words were written down; would they were inscribed in a book! That they were incised (engraved, carved, chiseled, cut into) on a rock forever with iron stylus and lead!" [Job (Iyob) 19. 23 - 24 Tanakh, Kethuvim] 

In the midst of terrible calamities and sufferings, righteous Job expressed a heartfelt longing to write down his experiences and meditations so others coming along later might know and understand. No doubt, this longing led him to do just that, after the LORD GOD finally restored him to health and prosperity, gave him seven more sons and three beautiful daughters, blessing Job’s latter years of life more than the former. Afterward, he lived one hundred and forty years to see four generations of sons and grandsons, and died old and contented. 

Job evidently wrote his book. As the Text mentions, it apparently was not written on some perishable material but, on tablets of stone with a pen of iron so that his testimony might be permanently available to all future generations. Indeed, GOD in HIS providence has ordained exactly that, by incorporating it in the HOLY SCRIPTURES. Beyond doubt, Job’s "tongue is the pen of an expert scribe." [Psalms (Tehillym) 45. 1 Tanakh, Kethuvim] 

The essence of Job’s testimony is certainly one of the most wonderful statements of faith ever captured and penned, made all the more remarkable in view of his circumstances when he uttered it, and in light of limited knowledge of GOD’S plan of redemption obtainable in Job’s time. 

With all confidence, Job professed — "I know that my REDEEMER lives; in the end He will stand at last on the earth — This, after my skin is destroyed. Yet I know that in my flesh I shall see GOD, WHOM I shall see for myself, and my eyes shall behold, and not another. How my heart yearns within me!" [Job (Iyob) 19. 25 - 27 Tanakh, Kethuvim] Long before Moses days, Job knew that the ALMIGHTY ONE HIMSELF would become, not just as the world’s REDEEMER from its bondage under the Great Curse, but to be his own personal SAVIOR! Job even sensed the necessity of GOD’S bodily incarnation, for he said HE would stand on the earth in the latter days. Job knew that he himself would someday be resurrected from the dead and given a new body, and most important, actually see GOD. 

Other men of GOD came to this same reality. Isaiah versed this song of salvation, "Your dead shall live; together with my dead body they shall arise! Awake and shout for joy, you who dwell in the dust — For your dew is like the dew on fresh herbs; and the land shall cast out the dead (come to life)." [Isaiah (Yeshayah) 26. 19 Tanakh, Nevi'im] Daniel was given this prophecy of the End Times: "At that time your people shall be delivered, all who is found inscribed in the Book. Many of those who sleep in the dust of the earth will awake, some to eternal life, others to shame, to everlasting contempt. Those who are wise will be radiant like the brightness of the firmament, and those who turn many to righteousness will be like the stars forever and ever." [Daniel (Danyel) 12. 1b - 3 Tanakh, Kethuvim] 

From Job’s time throughout the centuries, massive amounts of people have seen what was conscientiously written in Job, Isaiah and Daniel’s testimony for they were written forever in THE BOOK of books, that you may know that there is no one like the LORD our GOD, that you may believe HIM, and trust completely in the LIVING, LOVING REDEEMER. 

Sha’alu (Pray) for the Shalom (Peace) of Jerusalem and all of Israel! 
All praise, honor, glory and adoration to our KING and to HIS ONLY-BEGOTTEN PRECIOUS SON! Holy, righteous, just and true now and forever is our SOVEREIGN ONE. Thank YOU FATHER, for the Holy City dressed as a bride, which will descend and be inhabited by YOUR Holy People; and YOU will reign forever and evermore! HalleluYAH! 

An effective leader needs to be warm and considerate. Be more loving; exercise your authority and leadership in a caring manner; not demanding. Be kind to your subordinates. JESUS said, "love one another as I have loved you." John 15:12-13 And serve one another "with all lowliness and gentleness, with longsuffering, bearing with one another in love." Ephesians 4:2 

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sun 18 Jun 2017, 8:35 pm

"If you want to meet a princess, make yourself into a prince." [Rabbi Dov Heller, Aish LA] 
That pretty much encapsulates everything about finding a wife, and is entirely practical as well as devout. 

OUR AMAZING HEAVENLY FATHER 
"For in HIM (our FATHER in Heaven) we live and move and have our being, as also some of your own poets have said — For we are also HIS offspring." [Acts 17. 28] 

In spite of the frequently used phrase, "the fatherhood of GOD and the brotherhood of man" — there continues to be an invidious (odious, unpleasant, horrible) and treacherous hostility between and inside most nations around the world; thus a brotherhood of man is merely ludicrous (ridiculous, unbelievable, laughable) words. 

To the contrary, however, GOD is truly the FATHER of all men, for HE is the INVINCIBLE CREATOR. "Have we not all one FATHER? Did not one GOD created us?" [Malachi (Malakhi) 2. 10 Tanakh, Nevi’im] This metaphorical question was declared by Israel in the last book of the OLD COVENANT. GOD the LORD let it be known that it was HE "WHO created the heavens and stretched them out, WHO spread forth the earth and that which comes from it, WHO gives breath to the people upon it, and life to those who walk thereon." [Isaiah (Yeshayah) 42. 5 Tanakh, Nevi’im] 

In the NEW COVENANT, the Apostle Paul affirmed this same glorious true reality to the pagan Gentiles. "HE (the MASTER ARCHITECT) has made from one blood every nation of men to dwell on all the face of the earth, and has determined their pre-appointed times and the boundaries of their dwellings, so that they should seek the LORD, in the hope that they might grope for HIM and find HIM, though HE is not far from each one of us; for in HIM we live and move and have our being, as also some of your own poets have said — For we are also HIS offspring...we are the offspring of GOD." [Acts 17. 26 - 29] 

However, the virulent (harsh, unpleasant, seriously severe) truth is that most people have actually become "the sons of the wicked one (the devil)" [Matthew 13. 38], as they prefer sin over salvation. Intricately designed as we are, one can only become "sons of GOD" — children of the HEAVENLY FATHER by being born anew, through confident faith in MESSIAH YESHUA. "But as many as received HIM, to them HE gave the right to become children of GOD, to those who believe in HIS NAME: who were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of GOD." [John 1. 12 - 13] 

Believers can now rejoice greatly in the wonderful truth that we have the same AMAZING HEAVENLY FATHER. We have been "a new man who is renewed in knowledge according to the image of HIM WHO created him, where there is neither Greek nor Jew (religions division), circumcised nor uncircumcised (cultural division), barbarian, Scythian (social nor economic division), slave nor free (human division), but CHRIST is all and in all." [Colossians 3. 10 - 11] 

Our prayer for those who now are or someday will be fathers, that the TRUE & LIVING GOD be your SOURCE & GUIDE in all principles: values, morals, ethics, and doctrine; then to teach your children about THE INCREDIBLE HEAVENLY FATHER and be genuine models of HIM to them. 

As we bid farewell to Sabbath at the Havdallah Ceremony, we use all of our senses: We taste the wine, smell the spices, see the shadow of candles, hear prayers and songs, touch family and friends as we wish them a Good Week. 
May the sweetness of Sabbath be felt all through your week! 

HAPPY FATHER’S DAY!!! 
Five Crucial things children need from their Father, as nothing can replace his love. 
#1 A role model. Make sure your life embodies the traits and ideals that you want your children to reflect. 
#2 A listening ear. The Torah tells us "Do not harden your heart or close your hand." [Deuteronomy/Devarim 15.7] Being open to others emotionally and listening to them is harder and often more important than giving anything else because it requires us to give of our own heart. 
#3 A teacher. There is no limit for a child whose father teaches him and believes in him every step of the way. 
#4 A comforter. Fathers can give their children hope and courage and strength. Sometimes it only takes those seven comforting, yet re-assuring words…"I care and am proud of you!" 
#5 A source of wisdom. Children need help choosing the right friends, the right classes, the right spouse; but teaching a child the whole WORD OF GOD can help pave the way by bringing eternal wisdom and ideas into the picture. Learning together creates a strong, deep bond between fathers and children as they share and explore questions and answers about life. 

I thank the ALMIGHTY ONE for giving me a husband who not only loved me and his HEAVENLY FATHER, but who devoted every moment of his life to GOD, his family, friends, neighbor’s and his people. He not only impacted my life in immeasurable ways. but he profoundly touched the lives of countless individuals. The driving force in his life is a constant and abiding love for the LORD GOD OF ISRAEL, and for every person he meets. It was precisely this love that came to define the heritage he models. May Del’s precious soul be bound for eternal life and may his legacy and good deeds be for a blessing to us all. "Thank you, my Darling!" 

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sat 17 Jun 2017, 7:09 pm

Look not at the vessel, but at what it contains. 

CUSTOMS — KOSHER / TREF 
"Only be sure that you do not partake of the blood; for the blood is the life, and you must not consume the life with the flesh." [Deuteronomy (Devarim) 12. 23 Tanakh, Torah] 

Orthodox Jews are very careful in their method of killing animals for food. The trachea and esophagus are severed by means of a knife, entirely devoid of notches, so that the blood may flow easily out of the body through the slit made. Slaughtering is not directly commanded in the Pentateuch but is based on this SCRIPTURE. 

Slaughtering, according to the Jewish method, causes instantaneous unconsciousness and permits the greatest effusion of blood. The knife must be of a described size for each kind of animal, and of the maximum keenness, to prevent the slightest unnecessary suffering. This provides as complete a draining as possible. In addition to this draining, the meat is soaked in water for half an hour, kept in salt for a full hour, and then thoroughly rinsed. Some meat is broiled, however, without this special treatment. Eggs, which have blood spots, are forbidden by Jewish law. 

A qualified Shochet (butcher) carefully examines the animal, which after being declared "fit for food" or "Kosher" — is slaughtered. If he finds the animal sound, he seals the parts with a mark "kosher" meaning fit for food in contradistinction to "terefah or tref" meaning "unfit" — originally signifying something torn by a wild animal. Technically, it is a term describing all things which are not "kosher." 

The LORD GOD declared, "You shall be holy people to ME, you must not eat flesh torn by beasts in the field; you shall cast it to the dogs." [Exodus (Shemot) 22. 31 Tanakh, Torah] "Fat from animals that died or were torn by beasts may be put to any use, but you must not eat it." [Leviticus (Vayikra) 7. 24 Tanakh, Torah] "You shall not eat anything that died naturally or is torn by beasts, thereby defiling himself: I am the LORD." [Leviticus (Vayikra) 22. 8 Tanakh, Torah] Even Jacob affirmed to his father-in-law, Laban, "That which was torn by beasts I did not bring to you; I myself made good the loss; you exacted it from me, whether snatched by day or stolen by night." [Genesis (Bereshith) 31. 39 Tanakh, Torah] 

The blood of the LORD YESHUA ha'MASHIACH was drained from HIM for the life of the world; HE was torn by "wild beasts" or "strong bulls of Bashan" according to the prophecy: "Many bulls surround ME; strong bulls of Bashan encircle ME. They open their mouths at ME like a tearing, roaring lion." [Psalms (Tehillym) 22. 12 - 13 Tanakh, Kethuvim] 

The CRUCIFIED LORD, YESHUA ha'MASHIACH, was made "terefah (unfit)" therefore the Jewish people as a nation did not partake of HIM. In prophecy they declared: "HE had no form or beauty that we should look at HIM; no charm, that we should find HIM pleasing. HE is despised and rejected by men, a MAN of suffering and acquainted with grief. As a leper, HE hid HIS face from us; HE was despised, we held HIM of no account." [Isaiah (Yeshayah) 53. 2 - 3 Tanakh, Nevi'im — "And we hid, as it were, our faces from HIM." NKJV] 

But the MERCIFUL REDEEMER was cursed for the sake of the sinner! HE was made unfit that the sinner might be accepted in HIM. The LORD JESUS was made sin that all believing on HIM might be made righteous! This was to fulfill the WORD OF GOD concerning the MESSIAH OF ISRAEL WHO is the SAVIOR OF THE WORLD. Thank you LORD, without YOU how lost we would be!

Welcome Shabbat Shelach "send thou" — [Numbers 13:1-15:41; Joshua 2:1-24; Mark 10:1-45]! Celebrating the traditional Melaveh Malkeh (escorting in the Sabbath) — Queen of the week. May your day be filled with rich blessings as you glorify ALMIGHTY GOD and rest in HIM. "The children of Israel shall keep Sabbath, to observe Sabbath throughout their generations, for a perpetual covenant. It is a sign between ME and the children of Israel forever." 

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Fri 16 Jun 2017, 10:26 pm

Perform an act, and you reap a habit; establish a habit and you harvest a character; initiate a character and you obtain a destiny. 

SIN'S COVERING – THE LAMB 
"The LORD GOD made garments of skin for Adam and his wife and clothed them." [Genesis (Bereshith) 3. 21 Tanakh, Torah] 

When Adam and Eve sinned, the LORD GOD HIMSELF made the first sacrifice to cover their guilt. Most likely two sheep were killed to make clothing for the couple, as the Proverbs reveals: "The lambs will provide your clothing, and the he-goats, the price of a field." [Proverbs (Mishle) 27. 26 Tanakh, Kethuvim] 

Because they knew they were naked and ashamed, they tried to cover themselves with fig leaves, yet their sense of guilt remained. For without the shedding of blood there is no atonement for sin. "For the life of the flesh is in the blood, and I have given it to you for making expiation for your lives upon the altar; it is the blood, as life, that makes atonement." [Leviticus (Vayikra) 17. 11 Tanakh, Torah] Human works can never make us presentable to the BLESSED GOD MOST HOLY, only HE can provide appropriate covering for "we have all become like an unclean thing, and all our virtues like a filthy rag. We are all withering as leaves, and our iniquities, like the wind, carry us off." [Isaiah (Yeshayah) 64. 5 - 6 Tanakh, Torah] It is because of our iniquities that we are consumed; if the LORD had not fashioned the PERFECT COVERING OF RIGHTEOUSNESS for us by providing HIS LAMB before the world was ever formed. [1 Peter 1. 19 - 21] 

The clothing for the first couple, prefiguring GOD'S OWN SON, was the SACRIFICIAL LAMB that was pure, perfect and spotless that was willing to die for the offensive transgressions of the whole world; whereby YEHOWAH greatly rejoiced and "clothed me with the garments of salvation, wrapped me with the robe of righteousness, as a bridegroom adorned with ornaments, like a bride decorated with finery." [Isaiah (Yeshayah) 61. 10 Tanakh, Torah] 

"Therefore, just as through one man sin entered the world, and death through sin, and thus death spread to all men" [Romans 5.12]; By this ONE PERFECT MAN justification from sin is granted as we are willing to accept HIS atoning blood of grace. "According to the Law almost all things are purified with blood, and without shedding of [innocent] blood there is no remission." [Hebrews 9. 22] 

Because of the extraordinary price the LORD YESHUA ha'MASHIACH, JESUS, the ROCK OF OUR SALVATION paid, we can once again walk with the GREAT GOD OF CREATION and our lives can be gloriously changed, just as was the lives of Adam and Eve. When we really see "the precious blood of MESSIAH, as of a lamb without blemish and without spot" [1 Peter 1. 19] spilled in sacrifice for our redemption, our lives also are forever changed. HIS life-giving blood covered me with righteousness and clothed me with salvation, therefore I shout triumphantly with exuberant joy! 

All goodness and truth are YOURS, YEHOWAH, O LORD, SOVEREIGN of the Universe. May no evil estrange us from YOU, nor error darken our vision of YOUR purposes. Help us to discern YOUR justice and to understand YOUR will. In adversity and in prosperity, let YOUR Law be a lamp to our feet to illumine our path. May we so labor in YOUR service that our lives become a hymn of praise to YOU. Amen 
We wish you a incredibly wonderful day and send our love to each of you, our beloved friends. 

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Thu 15 Jun 2017, 11:41 pm

When GOD wants to do an impossible task, HE takes an impossible man. . . and crushes him. 

BRING FORTH FRUIT 
"You did not choose Me, but I chose you and appointed you that you should go and bear fruit, and that your fruit should remain, that whatever you ask the Father in My name He may give you." [John 15. 16] 

To be a fruit-bearing follower of MESSIAH YESHUA is the most desirable, and not be one who is barren and unfruitful. "But also for this very reason, giving all diligence, add to your faith virtue, to virtue knowledge, to knowledge self-control, to self-control perseverance, to perseverance godliness, to godliness brotherly kindness, and to brotherly kindness love. For if these things are yours and abound, you will be neither barren nor unfruitful in the knowledge of our LORD JESUS CHRIST." [2 Peter 1. 5 - 8] 

Our earnest desire is that we show forth "the fruit of the SPIRIT is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control" [Galatians 5. 22 - 23], that we might win others to CHRIST. [see Romans 1. 13] 

The promise made by the LORD YESHUA is that our fruit will remain, if HE has chosen us and we continue to pray in HIS NAME and seek sincerely to bear fruit for HIS NAME’S sake. To "remain" can also mean to abide or continue. These terms occur at least twelve times in John 15:4-15. 

To "abide in CHRIST" simply means that we are to continue believing HIS WORD and serving HIM. YESHUA powerfully encourages us — "abide in MY love." [John 15. 9] To accomplish that, HE directed, "If you keep MY commandments, you will abide in MY love, just as I have kept MY FATHER'S commandments and abide in HIS love." [John 15. 10] 

Also, YESHUA affirmed, "If you abide in MY WORD, you are MY disciples indeed. And you shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free." [John 8. 31 - 32] "If you abide in ME, and MY WORDS abide in you, you will ask what you desire, and it shall be done for you. By this MY FATHER is glorified, that you bear much fruit; so you will be MY disciples." [John 15. 7 - 8] 

There is a definite progression here: MESSIAH says, "Abide in ME, and I in you." [John 15. 4] Signifying we are to let HIS WORDS abide in us, and also that we continue in HIS love which implies that we keep HIS commandments. So, as we continue in HIS WORD, we shall "bring forth fruit" which will remain. 

Sha’alu (Pray) for the Shalom (Peace) of Jerusalem and all of Israel ! 
We are overwhelmingly grateful for ALMIGHTY GOD’S goodness and grace to us, truly HIS mercies endure forever. In YOUR mercy, O LORD, remember us and all YOUR children. O FATHER & MASTER, mindful of YOUR covenant, we pray that YOUR love may never forsake us. Even as the rainbow recalls this covenant, so may each new day bring to all men the thought of YOUR gracious promise. Hasten the time when YOUR Perfect Law will be written in our very hearts, from the smallest to the greatest. Then shall mankind do YOUR will and the reward of righteous service shall be peace. 

Go forth and proclaim the GOOD NEWS as the BELOVED ONE commissioned while it is still day. 

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Wed 14 Jun 2017, 6:02 pm

There is never an unpropitious (unfavorable) time for prayer. 

THE LORD THAT HEALS 
"If you will heed the LORD your GOD diligently, doing what is upright in HIS sight, giving ear to HIS commandments and keeping all HIS Laws, then I will not bring upon you any of the diseases that I brought upon the Egyptians, for I the LORD am your HEALER." [Exodus (Shemot) 15. 26 Tanakh, Torah] 

Isaiah, the Jewish prophet asks, "Who can believe what we have heard? Upon WHOM has the ARM OF THE LORD been revealed?" [Isaiah (Yeshayah) 53. 1 Tanakh, Nevi'im] This question is answered in the NEW COVENANT after the LORD'S arm was revealed through YESHUA ha'MASHIACH: "But although HE had done so many signs before them, they did not believe in HIM, that the word of Esaias (Isaiah) the prophet might be fulfilled, which he spoke: "LORD, who has believed our report? and to whom has the ARM OF THE LORD been revealed?" [John 12. 37 - 38] 

Isaiah saw the SUFFERING MESSIAH and exclaimed this prophecy: "Yet it was our SICKNESS that HE was bearing, our SUFFERING that HE endured. We accounted HIM plagued, smitten and afflicted by GOD, but HE was wounded because of our sins, crushed because of our iniquities. HE bore the chastisement that made us whole, and by HIS bruises healing was granted to us." [Isaiah (Yeshayah) 53. 4 - 5 Tanakh, Nevi'im] 

Again, we read of the fulfillment of this prophecy in the NEW COVENANT: "When evening had come, they brought to HIM (YESHUA) many who were demon-possessed. And HE cast out the spirits with a word, and healed all who were sick, that it might be fulfilled which was spoken by Isaiah the prophet, saying — HE HIMSELF took our infirmities and bore our sicknesses." [Matthew 8. 16 - 17] 

David, the king of Israel , knew the GREAT PHYSICIAN. His heart welled up in praise to the ALMIGHTY LORD GOD OF GLORY as he spoke to his own soul: "Bless the LORD, O my soul and do not forget all HIS bounties. HE forgives all your sins, heals all your diseases." [Psalms (Tehillym) 103. 2 - 3 Tanakh, Kethuvim] Moses also knew the MIGHTY HEALER. Moses was commanded by the MOST HIGH GOD to raise a copper serpent upon a pole so the Israelites, who had been poisoned in their bodies, "looking upon it" would be healed! As Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, so must the SON OF MAN be lifted up that those who were poisoned by sin and disease, "looking upon HIM (believe & obey)" — would be healed. 

At the time of the first Passover, the Israelites were commanded to take a lamb, kill it, shed its blood, and eat its meat. Not only was the blood given for redemption of the soul, but the meat of the lamb was to be eaten for strength and health for the journey to the Promised Land. 

The LOVING MASTER expects that every child of HIS who has applied the blood of the PERFECT SUBSTITUTIONARY LAMB (YESHUA) to their heart's door in faith for deliverance from soul bondage, also by faith to partake of the meat of that LAMB for strength and health through this wilderness (world) journey to the Promised Land! Not only was the blood of the LAMB shed for remission of our sins, but the body of the LORD JESUS was bruised and broken for our physical health! 

YESHUA OF NAZARETH, our blessed PORTION OF JACOB, was made a curse to redeem us from the curse of the Law. "CHRIST has redeemed us from the curse of the Law, having become a curse for us (for it is written: "Cursed is everyone who hangs on a tree." Deuteronomy/Devarim 21. 23), that the blessing of Abraham might come upon the gentiles in CHRIST JESUS, that we might receive the promise of the Spirit through faith." [Galatians 3. 13 - 14] HE WHO knew no sin was made sin so we, believing upon HIM, might be delivered from sin. HE WHO knew no sickness, was made sick that we, believing on HIM, might be delivered from sickness. 

It was for you and me that YESHUA paid the price for our deliverance and healing. Believe on CHRIST JESUS today and accept HIM, not only as your MESSIAH WHO has redeemed your soul, but also as "YEHOWAH RAPH'AH (the LORD that heals)." 

"IF you can believe, ALL things are possible to him that believes!" [Mark 9. 23] The ETERNAL GLORIOUS LIVING GOD eagerly extends HIS mercy to all those who call upon HIM in faith. 

O FATHER & REDEEMER, mindful of YOUR covenant, we pray that YOUR love may never forsake us. Give us light and joy, gladness and honor, as in the happiest of Israel ’s past. In YOUR mercy, O LORD, remember us and all YOUR children and give us boldness to continually proclaim YOUR MOST HOLY NAME. 

The righteous enjoy the brilliance of the DIVINE PRESENCE. 

RECITING & MEDITATING 
"Let not this BOOK OF THE TEACHING cease from your lips, but recite it day and night, so that you may observe faithfully all that is written in it. Only then will you prosper in your undertakings and only then will you be successful." [Joshua (Yehoshua) 1. 8 Tanakh, Nevi'im] 

The Hebrew word for the term recite is "hagah" meaning to meditate, talk, study, speak, to reflect. This is a command, to be thoughtful with a purpose, to obey "all that is written" in the HOLY SCRIPTURES. 

Reading and recounting the WORD OF TRUTH is for our own advantage, for the man who is blessed is the one whose — "The Law of the LORD is his delight, and he recites and meditates on that TEACHING day and night." [Psalms (Tehillym) 1. 2 Tanakh, Kethuvim] "I rejoice over the way of YOUR decrees as over all riches." [Psalms (Tehillym) 1. 14 Tanakh, Kethuvim] "I take delight in YOUR Laws; I will not neglect YOUR WORD." [Psalms (Tehillym) 1. 16 Tanakh, Kethuvim] Our happiness and success correspond to our being guided by the PRECIOUS WRITTEN SCRIPTURES. 

In the NEW COVENANT this fact is reassured where the Apostle Paul commands us to — "give attention to reading, to exhortation, to doctrine. Meditate on these things; give yourself entirely to them, that your progress may be evident to all." [1 Timothy 4. 13, 15] 

The importance of doctrine is vital, for doctrine is what you believe and hold to be true. Thus, "whoever transgresses and does not abide in the doctrine of CHRIST does not have GOD. He who abides in the doctrine of CHRIST has both the FATHER and the SON. If anyone comes to you and does not bring this doctrine, do not receive him into your house nor greet him; for he who greets him shares in his evil deeds." [2 John 9 - 11] The ALMIGHTY LORD GOD wants us to recite and meditate on "these things" for they contain life giving words and directions. Truly, the KING ETERNAL has supplied ALL our needs for which we gratefully thank and praise and adore HIM! 

Redeem Israel , O ELOHIYM, out of all their troubles! 
"Zey ha'yom asaw ADONAI, nagilah ve-neesmechah voh. This is the day the LORD has made, we will rejoice and we will be glad in it." Blessed are YOU, O ALL-PRESENT ONE and awesome is YOUR PRECIOUS NAME, there is no GOD beside YOU, as it is written — And, the LORD OF HOSTS is exalted in judgment, and the HOLY GOD is sanctified in righteousness. We bless, praise and adore YOU, O LORD, our GLORIOUS KING. 

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Mon 12 Jun 2017, 7:35 pm

Mailing List services by HEARTLIGHT - http://www.heartlight.org
Since the number of those who claim that evil is good and good is evil has grown — numerous troubles have increased in the world. [TALMUD, Sotah 47b] 

CROWNED WITH BLESSINGS 
"YOU crown the year with YOUR bountiful goodness, fatness is distilled in YOUR paths." [Psalms (Tehillym) 65. 11 Tanakh, Kethuvim] 

At the end of each day, CHRIST-like-ones should stop and count their blessings. If done fairly and fully, no matter what problems may have occurred, one would have to confess that GOD OMNIPOTENT, as always, had crowned it with goodness. 

There are many SCRIPTURES to speak of GOD'S abundant blessings in the CHRISTians life: Bless GOD MOST HIGH, "HE redeems your life from the Pit, HE crowns you with steadfast love and tender mercy." [Psalms (Tehillym) 103. 4 Tanakh, Kethuvim] Even our tests, trials, and persecutions are always in the framework of ALMIGHTY GOD'S great grace and love. The LORD MESSIAH YESHUA wore a crown of thorns so we might be crowned with mercy and salvation. 

Consider the following verses also: "For YOU surely bless the righteous man, O LORD, encompassing him with favor like a shield." [Psalms (Tehillym) 5. 12 Tanakh, Kethuvim] The word encompassing is the same Hebrew word ('atar) as crown meaning to surround or protect. Also in the believers crown are the MASTER'S grace and glory. "She (wisdom) will adorn your head with a wreath of grace; crown you with a glorious diadem." [Proverbs (Mishle) 4. 9 Tanakh, Kethuvim] 

Believers also have the wonderful testimony that "YOU (HEAVENLY FATHER) have made HIM (JESUS, THE ONLY-BEGOTTEN SON OF GOD) a little less than the angels, and crowned HIM with glory, majesty and honor." [Psalms (Tehillym) 8. 5 Tanakh, Kethuvim] For the redeemed one's MOST-TREASURED CROWN is the LORD YESHUA HIMSELF. "In that day the LORD OF HOSTS, shall become a CROWN OF GLORY and a DIADEM OF GLORY for the remnant of HIS people." [Isaiah (Yeshayah) 28. 5 Tanakh, Nevi'im] 

Nearly all believers in the ANOINTED ONE have an abundant amount of material blessings to be thankful for. If not in substance, INVINCIBLE GOD has crowned us with goodness and favor, with lovingkindness and tender mercies, with grace and glory and honor — best of all — with HIS OWN PRESENCE. "Bless the LORD, O my soul, and do not forget HIS bounties. Bless the LORD, O my soul, all my being, bless HIS HOLY NAME!" [Psalms (Tehillym) 103. 2, 1 Tanakh, Kethuvim] "The LORD has established HIS Throne in heaven, and HIS sovereign rule is over all." [Psalms (Tehillym) 103. 19 Tanakh, Kethuvim] 

HalleluYAH! Praise the GLORIOUS ONE for HIS constant abiding peace and contentment. 

Our GOD and GOD of our fathers, bless us with the three-fold blessings of YOUR Law written by the hand of Moses YOUR servant, which was spoken by Aaron and his sons, the priests, YOUR holy people, as it is said: "The LORD bless you and keep you; the LORD make HIS face to shine upon you and be gracious to you; the LORD turn HIS face to you and give you Shalom!" 
Praying for the peace of Jerusalem is praying for the return of MESSIAH YESHUA and HIS Kingdom. 

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sun 11 Jun 2017, 9:26 pm

Tradition is a protective fence for the TORAH. Tithes protect wealth, vows protect abstinence, silence protects wisdom. [Rabbi Akiva] 

EXCEEDINGLY ABUNDANTLY 
"Now to HIM WHO is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that works in us, to HIM be glory in the church by CHRIST JESUS to all generations, forever and ever. Amen." [Ephesians 3. 20 - 21] 

This SCRIPTURE assures us of GOD’S amazing, unlimited ability to answer our prayers and is related to the unique "power that works in us." The Apostle Paul used this same word twice before in the epistle to the Ephesians speaking of "the exceeding greatness of HIS power toward us who believe" and "the gift of the grace of GOD given to me by the effective working (energy) of HIS power. [Ephesians 1. 19; 3. 7] 

Such power working in us is actually nothing less than the PRESENCE OF GOD HIMSELF. This is first found in the model prayer that MESSIAH YESHUA prayed when HIS disciples asked HIM to teach them to pray — "For YOURS is the Kingdom and the power and the glory forever. Amen" [Matthew 6. 13] It is this "power of GOD to salvation for everyone who believes" [Romans 1. 16] which is received when we first believed and trusted on MESSIAH through the GOSPEL. It has been so ever since the fulfillment of MESSIAH’S promise when HE declared to HIS disciples that "you shall receive power when the HOLY SPIRIT has come upon you; and you shall be witnesses to ME." [Acts 1. 8] The disciples, were "endued (enabled, authorized, armed, equipped) with power from on high" [Luke 24. 49], as are we. 

This remarkable power of GOD is imparted to us and energized in us by the enabling of the HOLY SPIRIT. So, we can be filled "with all joy and peace in believing, that you may abound in hope by the power of the HOLY SPIRIT." [Romans 15. 13] 

The LORD YESHUA is our INVINCIBLE REFUGE for all time even throughout eternity, for we "are kept by the power of GOD through faith for salvation ready to be revealed in the last time." [1 Peter 1. 5] With such a HEAVENLY RESOURCE of unlimited spiritual power working in us, GOD is more then able to accomplish far more than we can ever imagine, as HE works in and through those yielded to HIS perfect will. 

To our glorious and WISE GOD through the LORD YESHUA ha’MASHIACH all things are possible. In CHRIST my SAVIOR, I greatly rejoice! 

Bidding farewell to Shabbat — O FATHER in Heaven, in YOUR great love YOU appointed for us a day of rest, that in YOUR PRESENCE we may regain that freedom of the soul which comes through obedience to YOUR commandments. Quickened by YOUR SPIRIT, may we learn how to ennoble the things of earth by sanctifying them to YOUR service. We honor and praise the LORD YESHUA, the BLESSED ANOINTED ONE with our whole heart and all our being. 
Have a terrific week as you draw closer to the ONE WHO is worthy of all our praise! 

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sat 10 Jun 2017, 9:34 pm

There is never a wrong time to do the right thing. 

ENTERING GOD'S SABBATH 
The GREAT ETERNAL ALMIGHTY GOD has a Sabbath for all believers, HE is our precious MESSIAH YESHUA. The LORD YESHUA HIMSELF declared that HE was the SABBATH and all who come to HIM are no longer bound, but can have rest. "Come to ME all you who labor and are heavy laden and I will give you REST. Take MY yoke upon you and learn from ME, for I am gentle, meek and lowly in heart, you will find REST for your souls." [Matthew 11. 28 - 29] 

There are different words for GOD'S Sabbath (Hebrew: "nuach" — comforted, to settle down) where CREATOR GOD was comforted in HIS work of creation. "For in six days the LORD made the heavens and earth and sea, and all that was in them, and HE rested the seventh day; therefore the LORD blessed the Sabbath day and hallowed it." [Exodus (Shemot) 20. 11 Tanakh, Torah] The SUPREME HOLY ONE was "refreshed" (Hebrew: "shabbat-naphash" — rested, refreshed) in the work of the creation HE had done. "HE ceased from work and was refreshed." [Exodus (Shemot) 31. 17 Tanakh, Torah] 

MESSIANIC Jews dedicate Sabbath to reading Kiddush (sanctification) over wine, besides the lighting of candles. Similarly, it is concluded in synagogues and home by making the Havdalah (separation) benediction. The family gathers around the father, one child holding a twisted candle while another holds the Besamim (spice box). The father places his hands upon the heads of his children and blesses them; and he sings a hymn of praise to his faithful wife. Even as the priest ministered in the Holy Place, so does the Jewish father minister in his home. He raises the goblet of wine to proclaim the holiness of Sabbath — Thank YOU, CREATOR GOD for this holy day and for the days of work and asks for light and joy and gladness and honor, inhales the fragrance of the spices and recites a blessing for the good things of life; — brings his hands close to the light, bending his fingers to make a shadow, so as to distinguish between light and darkness and he offers thanks to the HOLY ONE for creating light. Then, with the greeting, "Gut woch (happy or good week)" —the ceremony is concluded. The Sabbath spirit, however, lingers on as the family sing several melodies, the favorites being about MESSIAH YESHUA and Elijah. 

The cup of Wine (which is allowed to overflow into a saucer) represents the unbounded grace of SOVEREIGN GOD. The Spices indicate the pleasure in the Sabbath and are a substitute for the incense used in the ancient Temple at the time of prayer, while the Light is a reminder of GOD'S creation of the First Day, to which the approaching days of the week correspond. The placing of the hands over the candles when reciting the words "between light and darkness" is to illustrate the words by showing the light inside the hands, and the shadow outside them. 

To the believer in the LORD MESSIAH YESHUA, the Light is symbolic of THE LIGHT OF THE WORLD (JESUS) WHO does separate from the darkness of sin and translates into the Kingdom of the Sun (YINNON — the SON)! 

The Wine pictures the GRACE OF GOD through the blood of the EVERLASTING COVENANT which belongs to all who believe. The Incense expresses the words of the Psalmist — "In YOUR PRESENCE is fullness of perfect joy; delights and pleasures are ever in YOUR right hand." [Psalms (Tehillym) 16. 11 Tanakh, Kethuvim] 

What a wealth of meaning the Day of Rest (Sabbath) has for those who have entered into the NEW COVENANT, who have found their freedom, their delight, their rest in the LORD OF THE SABBATH, who have ceased from their own labors for salvation and now are leaning upon the EVERLASTING ARMS! 

"Therefore, let us be diligent to make every effort to enter that REST, lest anyone fall according to the same example of disobedience." [Hebrews 4. 11] "For he who has entered GOD'S REST also rests from his own work as GOD did from HIS." [Hebrews 4. 10] We trust in the work already done; we rest in the finished work of CHRIST JESUS on Calvary's Altar which fulfilled the OLD COVENANT prophesies! We will fully experience the ultimate of GOD'S SABBATH REST in the Kingdom Age when we behold our LORD & KING face-to-face. 

Welcome Shabbat Beha-alotcha (“when you go up”. Numbers 8:1-12:16; Zechariah 2:14(10)-4:7; Luke 17:11-18:14) — HEAVENLY FATHER accept our rest and on this Sabbath Day renew us for YOUR good and bless us with YOUR joy and gladness. Blessed are YOU, our LORD GOD, WHO sanctifies the Sabbath, Israel and all who love YOUR PRECIOUS SON, YESHUA our ANOINTED SAVIOR, the GLORIOUS COMFORTER, WHO gives true Sabbath peace and rest. To you we bow the head and bend the knee and magnify the KING of kings, the HOLY ONE, praised be HE. 
The book of Leviticus entreats us — "Keep Sabbath and reverence the Sanctuary of the LORD your GOD." It is a mitzvah for every Jew, single or married, young or old, to observe Shabbat. The unique status of Shabbat is demonstrated by its being the only one of the holy days to be mentioned in the Ten Commandments...Shabbat observance involves both positive and negative mitzvoth (example: doing and refraining from doing). 

All praise to YEHOWAH, HE was, HE is, and HE will be — the AUTHOR of all being — the SOURCE of everything past, present, and future, the PROTECTOR, THE GREAT I AM. 

Web Page: www.delrifkah.com http://www.delrifkah.com/ 

There is never a wrong time to do the right thing.

ENTERING GOD'S SABBATH       
The GREAT ETERNAL ALMIGHTY GOD has a Sabbath for all believers, HE is our precious MESSIAH YESHUA. The LORD YESHUA HIMSELF declared that HE was the SABBATH and all who come to HIM are no longer bound, but can have rest.  "Come to ME all you who labor and are heavy laden and I will give you REST. Take MY yoke upon you and learn from ME, for I am gentle, meek and lowly in heart, you will find REST for your souls." [Matthew 11. 28 - 29]

There are different words for GOD'S Sabbath (Hebrew: "nuach" — comforted, to settle down) where CREATOR GOD was comforted in HIS work of creation. "For in six days the LORD made the heavens and earth and sea, and all that was in them, and HE rested the seventh day; therefore the LORD blessed the Sabbath day and hallowed it." [Exodus (Shemot) 20. 11 Tanakh, Torah]   The SUPREME HOLY ONE was "refreshed" (Hebrew: "shabbat-naphash" — rested, refreshed) in the work of the creation HE had done.  "HE ceased from work and was refreshed." [Exodus (Shemot) 31. 17 Tanakh, Torah]

MESSIANIC Jews dedicate Sabbath to reading Kiddush (sanctification) over wine, besides the lighting of candles. Similarly, it is concluded in synagogues and home by making the Havdalah (separation) benediction.  The family gathers around the father, one child holding a twisted candle while another holds the Besamim (spice box).  The father places his hands upon the heads of his children and blesses them; and he sings a hymn of praise to his faithful wife.   Even as the priest ministered in the Holy Place, so does the Jewish father minister in his home.  He raises the goblet of wine to proclaim the holiness of Sabbath — Thank YOU, CREATOR GOD for this holy day and for the days of work and asks for light and joy and gladness and honor, inhales the fragrance of the spices and recites a blessing for the good things of life; — brings his hands close to the light, bending his fingers to make a shadow, so as to distinguish between light and darkness and he offers thanks to the HOLY ONE for creating light.  Then, with the greeting, "Gut woch (happy or good week)" —the ceremony is concluded.  The Sabbath spirit, however, lingers on as the family sing several melodies, the favorites being about MESSIAH YESHUA and Elijah. 

The cup of Wine (which is allowed to overflow into a saucer) represents the unbounded grace of SOVEREIGN GOD.  The Spices indicate the pleasure in the Sabbath and are a substitute for the incense used in the ancient Temple at the time of prayer, while the Light is a reminder of GOD'S creation of the First Day, to which the approaching days of the week correspond.  The placing of the hands over the candles when reciting the words "between light and darkness" is to illustrate the words by showing the light inside the hands, and the shadow outside them. 

To the believer in the LORD MESSIAH YESHUA, the Light is symbolic of THE LIGHT OF THE WORLD (JESUS) WHO does separate from the darkness of sin and translates into the Kingdom of the Sun (YINNON — the SON)!

The Wine pictures the GRACE OF GOD through the blood of the EVERLASTING COVENANT which belongs to all who believe.  The Incense expresses the words of the Psalmist — "In YOUR PRESENCE is fullness of perfect joy; delights and pleasures are ever in YOUR right hand." [Psalms (Tehillym) 16. 11 Tanakh, Kethuvim]

What a wealth of meaning the Day of Rest (Sabbath) has for those who have entered into the NEW COVENANT, who have found their freedom, their delight, their rest in the LORD OF THE SABBATH, who have ceased from their own labors for salvation and now are leaning upon the EVERLASTING ARMS!

"Therefore, let us be diligent to make every effort to enter that REST, lest anyone fall according to the same example of disobedience." [Hebrews 4. 11]   "For he who has entered GOD'S REST also rests from his own work as GOD did from HIS." [Hebrews 4. 10]   We trust in the work already done; we rest in the finished work of CHRIST JESUS on Calvary's Altar which fulfilled the OLD COVENANT prophesies!  We will fully experience the ultimate of GOD'S SABBATH REST in the Kingdom Age when we behold our LORD & KING face-to-face.

Welcome Shabbat Beha-alotcha (“when you go up”. Numbers 8:1-12:16; Zechariah 2:14(10)-4:7; Luke 17:11-18:14) — HEAVENLY FATHER accept our rest and on this Sabbath Day renew us for YOUR good and bless us with YOUR joy and gladness. Blessed are YOU, our LORD GOD, WHO sanctifies the Sabbath, Israel and all who love YOUR PRECIOUS SON, YESHUA our ANOINTED SAVIOR, the GLORIOUS COMFORTER, WHO gives true Sabbath peace and rest. To you we bow the head and bend the knee and magnify the KING of kings, the HOLY ONE, praised be HE.
 The book of Leviticus entreats us — "Keep Sabbath and reverence the Sanctuary of the LORD your GOD."  It is a mitzvah for every Jew, single or married, young or old, to observe Shabbat. The unique status of Shabbat is demonstrated by its being the only one of the holy days to be mentioned in the Ten Commandments...Shabbat observance involves both positive and negative mitzvoth (example: doing and refraining from doing).   

All praise to YEHOWAH, HE was, HE is, and HE will be — the AUTHOR of all being — the SOURCE of everything past, present, and future, the PROTECTOR, THE GREAT I AM.  

Web Page:   www.delrifkah.com
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Fri 09 Jun 2017, 2:38 pm

Peace is not a season, it is a way of life. 

VOICE BEHIND 
"Then shall your light burst through like the dawn and your healing spring forth speedily; your VINDICATOR shall march before you; the PRESENCE OF THE LORD shall be your rear guard. Then, when you call, the LORD will answer; when you cry, HE will say — Here I am." [Isaiah (Yeshayah) 58. 8 - 9 Tanakh, Nevi'im] 

Not only does our LOVING SAVIOR go before us on life's journey, HE also protects behind us. Like the SHEKINAH GLORY CLOUD of old, HE is a LIGHT to lead by day and a PILLAR OF FIRE behind us to guard by night. 

ALMIGHTY GOD'S glory, like the GLORY CLOUD in the wilderness, is the faithful believer's REAR GUARD as he advances. The CLOUD was identified also as "THE ANGEL OF GOD" WHO both "went ahead the camp of Israel " then "took up a place behind them." [Exodus/Shemot 14. 19] We have this gracious assurance, "For you will not depart in haste, nor will you leave in flight; for the LORD is marching before you, the GOD OF ISRAEL is your REAR GUARD." [Isaiah (Yeshayah) 52. 12 Tanakh, Nevi'im] 

IF we listen, we can also hear HIS LIFE-GIVING WRITTEN WORD, both in HIS leading ahead and directing our steps behind. "Whenever you deviate to the right or to the left, your ears will hear the command from behind you — This is THE WAY, follow it!" [Isaiah (Yeshayah) 30. 21 Tanakh, Nevi'im] This was how it was with the Apostle John on the Isle of Patmos: "I was in the SPIRIT on the LORD'S Day, and heard behind me a GREAT VOICE, as of a trumpet." [Revelation 1. 10] 

With the TRUSTWORTHY-INFALLIBLE GUIDE going before us and an INVINCIBLE - UNCONQUERABLE GUARD behind us, why should we hesitate to follow the LORD YESHUA ha’MASHIACH? HE "guides me in right paths as befits HIS NAME" and promises to "renew my life." [Psalms/Tehillym 23. 3] If only we would prepare our hearts, the promises for the righteous from our FAITHFUL GOD are endless and our lives would be brighter than the noonday and none could make us afraid because the HOLY ONE is our HOPE & STAY (CONFIDENCE), our EVER-PRESENT HELP. 

O GOD, WHO alone is all good, WHOSE mercies fail not; WHOSE loving-kindnesses never cease, we have all our hope and trust in YOU. We bless YOU, our SALVATION and our HELP, our GOD to WHOM thanksgiving is due. We are ever grateful that YOU dwell in us! HE, MESSIAH YESHUA, will lift the people and prove that HIS WORD & Law are valid. 
Enduring love withstands challenges and setbacks or moods, it is constant regardless of life’s ups and downs. One must both be humble enough to learn from every person and to teach everyone, regardless of status. Encourage others and you will influence them to believe in themselves, but more important, to believe and know the MASTER CREATOR. 

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Thu 08 Jun 2017, 10:21 pm

Through the blood of MESSIAH shed on the cross, the sinner is made near. In HIS death HE not only revealed the tender love of GOD, but HE put away our sins and wove for us the garments of stainless beauty in which we are gladly welcomed into the inner court of the GREAT KING!

CITIES OF REFUGE      
"The LORD said to Joshua: Speak to the Israelites saying — Designate the cities of refuge — about which I commanded you through Moses — to which a manslayer who kills a person accidentally or unintentionally, may flee. They shall serve you as a refuge from the blood avenger." [Joshua (Yehoshua) 20. 1 - 3 Tanakh, Nevi'im] 

"So they set aside Kedesh in hill country of Naphtali in Galilee, Shechem in the hill country of Ephraim, and Kirjath Arba — that is Hebron — in the hill country of Judah . And across the Jordan, east of Jericho, they assigned Bezer in the wilderness in the tableland, from the tribe of Reuben; Ramoth in Gilead from the tribe of Gad; and Golan in Bashan from the tribe of Manasseh." [Joshua (Yehoshua) 20. 7 - 9 Tanakh, Nevi'im; Numbers/B'Midvar 35. 9 - 14] 

These cities and tribes of Israel are appropriately named, both for their immediate purpose and, in a spiritual application, they are a picture showing the LORD YESHUA ha'MASHIACH as the SAVIOR & REDEEMER of sinners:

Kedesh — translates to Holy Place. The LORD MESSIAH YESHUA is the ULTIMATE REFUGE, the HOLY PLACE, in the New Jerusalem, for GOD and the LAMB are the Temple of it.  "I saw no Temple in it, for the LORD GOD ALMIGHTY and the LAMB are its Temple ." [Revelation 21. 22]  

The name Naphtali means wRESTling . . . in MESSIAH YESHUA alone do we have true rest, perfect rest. 

Shechem — signifies strong shoulder (back) or comfort.  JESUS is our STRONG SHOULDER and our COMFORT when we flee to HIM for refuge, the "arm of the LORD" through WHOM the mighty hand and outstretched arm of ALMIGHTY GOD has been revealed.  Comfort for the heart and lasting peace come from MESSIAH YESHUA  alone, "Peace I leave with you, MY peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid." [John 14. 27]  

"Doubly fruitful" is rendered Ephraim. The LORD JESUS came "that they may have life, and that they may have it more abundantly." [John 10. 10] 

Kirjath Arba/Hebron — is translated association, fellowship.  We who are born anew in YESHUA ha'MASHIACH have been called unto the fellowship of loving service to the ONLY-BEGOTTEN SON OF GOD MOST HIGH.  "GOD is faithful, by WHOM you were called into the fellowship of HIS SON, JESUS CHRIST our LORD." [1 Corinthians 1. 9] 

Judah means celebrated or praised.  The LORD YESHUA ha’MASHIACH OUR RIGHTEOUSNESS is the "LION OF JUDAH" — the EXALTED PRAISE of the whole world.  "I will declare YOUR NAME to my brethren; in the midst of the assembly I will sing praise to YOU." [Hebrews 2. 12]

Bezer — interprets to gold ore, remote fortress, strong hiding place. Our life is hid in YESHUA ha'MASHIACH.  "For you died, and your life is hidden with CHRIST in GOD." [Colossians 3. 3]   KING JESUS is our life! 

Reuben is rendered behold a son.  This directs our attention to the GREATER SON, our LORD JESUS.  The angels announced HIS birth in Bethlehem ; of HIM the prophet Isaiah penned, "A CHILD is born, a SON is given." [Isaiah/Yeshayah 9. 6]   THE VOICE from heaven declared, "This is MY BELOVED SON, in WHOM I am well pleased." [2 Peter 1. 17]   And most precious, "GOD so loved the world that HE gave HIS ONLY BEGOTTEN SON." [John 3. 16] 

Ramoth in Gilead — is rendered heights or rocky region.  "From the end of the earth I will cry to YOU; when my heart is faint, YOU lead me to the ROCK that is high above me. For YOU have been my REFUGE, a TOWER OF STRENGTH against the enemy." [Psalms (Tehillym) 61. 2 - 3 Tanakh, Kethuvim]   When we are hidden in our LORD YESHUA, ALMIGHTY GOD makes us to sit in the heavenlies "and raised us up together, and made us sit together in the heavenly places in CHRIST JESUS." [Ephesians 2. 6] 

Gad or troop, raider at their heel.  The SEED (JESUS) of woman crushed the enemy, Satan, with HIS heel.  "HE shall crush your (Satan's) head, and you shall bruise HIS (YESHUA'S) heel." [Genesis (Bereshith) 3. 15 Tanakh, Torah]   Victory is always the LORD'S! 

Golan in Bashan — their captivity, their rejoicing, fruitful.  In the LORD YESHUA, we are free from sin and death.  "When HE ascended on high, HE led captivity captive, and gave gifts to men." [Ephesians 4. 8] 

Manasseh, cause to forget was so named by Joseph in Egypt .  ALMIGHTY GOD, the KING & RIGHTEOUS JUDGE declares: "For all of them, from the least of them to the greatest, shall heed ME — declares the LORD. For I will FORGIVE their iniquity, and REMEMBER THEIR SINS NO MORE." [Jeremiah (Yirmeyah) 31. 34 Tanakh, Nevi'im]  "When MY people, who bear MY NAME, humble themselves, pray and seek MY favor, and turn from their evil ways, I will hear in MY heavenly abode and forgive their sins and heal their land." [2 Chronicles (Dibre Hayamin Bet) 7. 14 Tanakh, Kethuvim]   At that time, the LORD GOD ETERNAL will forget our sins and "hurl all our sins into the depths of the sea." [Micah (Michah) 7. 19 Tanakh, Nevi'im] 

The MASTER OF THE UNIVERSE, the FIRST and the LAST is  "forgiving iniquity and passing over the transgression of the remnant of HIS heritage. HE does not retain HIS anger forever, because HE loves mercy and graciousness!" [Micah (Michah) 7. 18 Tanakh, Nevi'im] There is none like our CREATOR GOD.

I greatly rejoice in the LORD, my soul exults in my GOD. For HE clothed me with garments of salvation, wrapped me in a robe of righteousness; thus shouts of victory and praise spring forth in HIS PRESENCE.  I love YOU, LORD and I lift my voice to worship YOU.  MOST HOLY LORD, continue to impart YOUR blessing upon us. Teach us to seek YOU evermore within the sanctuary of our souls, within the tabernacle of YOUR world, and in the congregation of YOUR worshipers. Please LORD, give us the kindness to hear with compassion, to offer support, loving comfort, and care; give us the courage to do what is needed, the wisdom to choose what is right and most fair; give us the vision to see what is possible; give us the faith that will help pave the way for a present that’s hopeful, a future that’s peaceful — give us the heart to bring joy to each day.  
The grace of our LORD YESHUA ha'MASHIACH be with you always.

A government that is big enough to give you everything you want is also big enough to take away everything you have! 

MESSIAH & THE CITIES OF REFUGE 
"You shall appoint cities to be cities of refuge for you…And of the cities which you give, you shall have six cities of refuge. You shall appoint three cities on this side of the Jordan, and three cities you shall appoint in the land of Canaan, which will be cities of refuge. These six cities shall be for refuge for the children of Israel, for the stranger, and for the sojourner among them." [Numbers (B’Midvar) 35. 11, 13- 15 Tanakh, Nevi'im] 

When the Israelites entered the Promised Land, the LORD GOD told Joshua to provide six cities of refuge into which those who had slain someone could flee for refuge until a trial could ascertain the facts and render a proper verdict. How very much these cities are picture-types of MESSIAH the ONE in WHOM "we might have strong consolation, who have fled for refuge to lay hold of the hope set before us." [Hebrews 6. 18] "In GOD is my salvation and my GLORY; the ROCK of my strength, and my REFUGE." [Psalms (Tehillym) 62. 7 Tanakh, Kethuvim] 

The names of the six cities are Kedesh, Shechem, Hebron, Bezer, Ramoth and Golan. [see Joshua /Yehoshua 20. 7- 8] The meanings of the names of the cities seem to have been planned especially to foreshadow this spiritual application. 

Kedesh — translates to Holy Place. The LORD MESSIAH YESHUA is the ULTIMATE REFUGE, the Holy Place, in the New Jerusalem, for GOD and the LAMB are the Temple of it. "I saw no Temple in it, for the LORD GOD ALMIGHTY and the LAMB are its Temple." [Revelation 21. 22] "No longer shall you need the sun for light by day, nor the shining of the moon for radiance by night; but the LORD will be your EVERLASTING LIGHT, your GOD shall be your GLORY." [Isaiah (Yeshayah) 60. 19 Tanakh, Nevi’im] 

Shechem — signifies strong shoulder (back) or comfort. YESHUA is our STRONG SHOULDER and our COMFORT when we flee to HIM for refuge, the "arm of the LORD" through WHOM the mighty hand and outstretched arm of ALMIGHTY GOD has been revealed. Comfort for the heart and lasting peace come from MESSIAH YESHUA, the PRINCE OF PEACE, "the peace of GOD, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds" [Philippians 4. 7] JESUS promises the gift of HIS peace — "Peace I leave with you, MY peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid." [John 14. 27] Yes, the GLORIOUS ONE guides our feet into the way of peace. 

Kirjath Arba/Hebron — is translated association, fellowship. We who are born anew in YESHUA ha'MASHIACH have been called unto the fellowship of loving service to the ONLY-BEGOTTEN SON OF GOD MOST HIGH. "GOD is faithful, by WHOM you were called into the fellowship of HIS SON, JESUS CHRIST our LORD." [1 Corinthians 1. 9] Because HE has chosen you, we can "know HIM and the power of HIS resurrection, and the fellowship of HIS sufferings, being conformed to HIS death...truly our fellowship is with the FATHER and with HIS SON JESUS CHRIST." [Philippians 3. 10 w/1 John 1.3] 

Ramoth in Gilead — is interpreted heights, high place, or rocky region. When we are hidden in our LORD YESHUA, ALMIGHTY GOD makes us to sit in the heavenlies "and raised us up together, and made us sit together in the heavenly places in CHRIST JESUS…And HE (FATHER GOD) put all things under HIS feet, and gave HIM to be head over all things to the church, which is HIS body, the fullness of HIM WHO fills all in all." [Ephesians 2. 6 w/Ephesians 1. 22 - 23] 

Golan in Bashan — their captivity, enclosure, their rejoicing, fruitful. This speaks of our being set free from sin and death to become totally enthralled in LORD YESHUA instead. "YOU have ascended on high, YOU have led captivity captive; YOU have received gifts among men." [Psalms (Tehillym) 68. 18 Tanakh, Kethuvim] "Your dead shall live; together with my dead body they shall arise. Awake and shout for joy, you who dwell in dust! — For YOUR dew is like the dew of herbs, and the earth shall cast out the dead." [Isaiah (Yeshayah) 26. 19 Tanakh, Nevi’im] "The LORD deals death and gives life; HE casts down to Sheol and rises up." [1 Samuel (Shemuel Alef) 2. 6 Tanakh, Nevi’im] What magnificent songs of rejoicing. 

Like the cities of refuge, it is only when we enter the HEAVENLY SHELTER do we find forgiveness, righteousness, justice, peace, and eternal life. May we know HIM and come boldly in confidence through faith in the LORD YESHUA, our SAFE HAVEN. 

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Wed 07 Jun 2017, 9:44 pm

What lies behind us and what lies before us are small matters compared to what lies within us. 

CRY FROM THE CROSS 
"MY GOD, MY GOD, why have YOU abandoned (Hebrew: ‘azab — forsaken, left, rejected, refused) ME? Why so far from delivering ME and from MY roaring? [Psalms (Tehillym) 22. 1 Tanakh, Kethuvim] 

This is one of the most remarkable prophetic chapters ever written describing in detail the awful suffering of YESHUA ha'MASHIACH the LORD JESUS on the cross a thousand years prior to it happening. This was the heart-shattering cry of the SUFFERING SERVANT during the supernatural dreadful darkness when even HIS HEAVENLY FATHER turned HIS back on HIM. Why could such a thing be, when HE had always been "holy, harmless, undefiled, separate from sinners" even though HE had been "tempted and tested in all points as we are, yet without sin." [Hebrews 7. 26; 4. 15] 

The Reason — Because GOD THE FATHER "made HIM, WHO knew no sin, to be sin for us; that we might become the righteousness of GOD in HIM" [2 Corinthians 5. 21] as the HOLY ONE'S "eyes are too pure to look upon evil, and cannot look on wickedness and wrongdoing." [Habakkuk 1. 13 Tanakh, Nevi'im] 

The FATHER'S BELOVED, ONLY-BEGOTTEN SON willingly allowed HIMSELF to be offered as the PERFECT & UNBLEMISHED SACRIFICIAL "LAMB OF GOD WHO takes away the sin of the world." [John 1. 29] "And the LORD has laid on HIM the iniquity of us all" even though "HE was oppressed, afflicted and maltreated, yet HE was submissive, opened not HIS mouth. Though HE had done no injustice and had spoken no falsehood." [Isaiah (Yeshayah) 53. 7, 9 Tanakh, Nevi'im] So the weight of all the world's sin was transferred to the shoulders of the RIGHTEOUS SAVIOR. The LORD MESSIAH YESHUA carried the burden we could not carry and died so we could live victoriously. 

What an amazing transaction — the LORD JESUS suffered and died for our sins so we could be set free to enjoy the fruits of HIS perfect righteousness eternally! Like Apostle Paul, we can now say, "I have been crucified with CHRIST; it is no longer I who live, but CHRIST lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the SON OF GOD, WHO loved me and gave HIMSELF for me." [Galatians 2. 20] 

"For the love of CHRIST compels us…that those who live should live no longer for themselves, but for HIM WHO died for them and rose again." [2 Corinthians 5. 14 - 15] May we live for MESSIAH YESHUA, blessed be HE, WHO died for us! 

Thank YOU LORD GOD for filling the heart with marvelous joy and peace, for giving us strength of faith in YOU for even greater tasks. Our confidence rests solely in YOU, our GREAT, ETERNAL, WONDERFUL LORD. YOURS, O LORD, is the greatness and the power, the glory, and the victory, and the majesty; for all that is in the heavens and in the earth is YOURS; YOURS is the Kingdom, O LORD, and YOU are exalted above all. YOU are the LIFE of all, the HELP of those that flee to YOU, the HOPE of those who cry to YOU. Cleanse us from our sins, secret and open, and from every thought displeasing to YOUR goodness — purify our bodies and souls, our hearts and consciences, that with a pure heart, and a clear soul, with perfect love and calm hope, we may venture confidently and fearlessly to pray to YOU. Amen 

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Tue 06 Jun 2017, 9:04 pm

Esteem a rabbi for his learning rather then for his eloquence. [—Emanuel Rackman] 

PRAISE FOREVER 
"Every day I will bless YOU and praise YOUR NAME forever and ever." [Psalms (Tehillym) 145. 2 Tanakh, Torah] 

In Hebrew, this is an acrostic Psalm called the "ashrei (happy prayer)." David, in effect, is exuberantly explosive in praising ALMIGHTY GOD for WHO HE is and what HE has done. It would benefit each born-anew believer to do the same. . . boast and sing praises of our WONDERFUL REDEEMER & LORD. 

The psalmist determined to praise the LORD MOST HOLY with his whole being. "My mouth shall utter the praise of the LORD, and all flesh shall bless HIS HOLY NAME forever and ever" [Psalms/Tehillym 145. 21], and that continually. The fruit of our lips should always give thanks to HIS GLORIOUS NAME. "Therefore by HIM let us continually offer the sacrifice of praise to GOD, that is, the fruit of our lips, giving thanks to HIS NAME." [Hebrews 13. 15] 

As we reflect on the truths of the many attributes of our MIGHTY CREATOR, they become a glorious source of blessings and growth for each of us. We could never boast enough or extol our FAITHFUL MASTER for HIS indescribable greatness. "Great is the LORD and much acclaimed; HIS greatness cannot be fathomed." [Psalms (Tehillym) 145. 3 Tanakh, Torah] 

More and more we are grateful for the marvelous goodness of ALMIGHTY GOD — "They shall celebrate YOUR abundant goodness, and sing joyously of YOUR righteous beneficence. The LORD is good to all." [Psalms (Tehillym) 145. 7, 9 Tanakh, Torah] YESHUA ha'MASHIACH, the LORD JESUS CHRIST, shows forth GOD'S greatest goodness to us. 

It is amazing how gracious and compassionate the FAITHFUL LORD GOD is, and David narrates his admiration — "The LORD is gracious and compassionate, slow to anger and abounding in kindness...HIS mercy is upon all HIS works." [Psalms (Tehillym) 145. 8 - 9 Tanakh, Torah] Through his life's experiences, David learned how greatly he needed GOD'S grace, mercy and compassion. David was extremely thankful for the great salvation the LORD freely offers. "HE fulfills the desire of those who fear HIM; HE hears their cry and delivers them." [Psalms (Tehillym) 145. 19 Tanakh, Torah] 

"The LORD is near to all who call on HIM, to all who call on HIM in truth and sincerity." [Psalms (Tehillym) 145. 18 Tanakh, Torah] For "whoever calls on the NAME OF THE LORD shall be saved." [Romans 10. 13] GOD'S promises are sure and true. 

Open your mouth in holiness and purity, with song and psalm, and bless and praise, glorify and revere, sanctify and ascribe sovereignty to the NAME of the DIVINE KING, the GREAT, MIGHTY & AWESOME ONE, holy is HE. Take upon yourself the yoke of the Kingdom of Heaven and give sanction to one another to bless the CREATOR. In tranquil joy of spirit, with pure speech and holy melody exclaim: "Holy, holy, holy is the LORD OF HOSTS, the whole earth is full of HIS glory, Amen" 

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Mon 05 Jun 2017, 7:48 pm

When you are at one with the CREATOR, there is no better place for you to be.

NAME OF THE LORD     
"GOD said to Moses — I AM that I AM. Thus shall you say to the Israelites — I AM (Hebrew: EHYAH 'ASHER EHYAH) sent me to you." [Exodus (Shemot) 3. 14 Tanakh, Torah]

This unique name of GOD (EHYAH) was given to stress the truth that HE is timeless, that HE is "THE ETERNAL, SELF-EXISTING ONE."  In using the words "I AM" —  YESHUA ha'MASHIACH identifies HIMSELF with the PERSONAL COVENANT NAME OF THE LORD in the OLD COVENANT.  The Jews recognized MESSIAH’S claim to DEITY when HE said, "Before Abraham was [born], I AM" [John 8. 58]; and they took up stones to stone HIM to death, considering it as blasphemy, which by Law was punishable by death. [Leviticus/Vayikra 24. 15; John 8. 24 & 58 — "if you believe not that I AM (HE), you shall die in your sins."]

As the great I AM, the LORD YESHUA ha'MASHIACH, is GOD THE CREATOR, and HE has revealed HIMSELF to us under many beautiful symbolic names.  "I AM" appears eleven times in the GOSPEL OF JOHN (plus above verse), each intensely rich with spiritual depth of meaning: 
"I AM HE" — the MESSIAH. [John 4. 26]   JESUS, the ANOINTED MESSIAH meets our need for a DIVINE SAVIOUR & BLESSED REDEEMER.
"I AM the BREAD OF LIFE, THE LIVING BREAD OF HEAVEN" [John 6. 35, 51] — meeting our soul-hunger.
"I AM the LIGHT OF THE WORLD, THE LIGHT OF LIFE" [John 8. 12] — meeting our darkness.
"I AM the DOOR of the sheep" [John 10. 7] — meeting our ACCESS to ALMIGHTY GOD.
"I AM the GOOD SHEPHERD, WHO gives HIS life for HIS sheep" [John 10. 11] — meeting our helplessness.
"I AM the RESURRECTION and the LIFE" [John 11. 25] — meeting our death.
"I AM your MASTER & LORD" [John 13. 13] — meeting our dependence on a HIGHER AUTHORITY, the ONE WHO created us.
"I AM the WAY, the TRUTH and the LIFE" [John 14. 6] — meeting our need of salvation.
"I AM the TRUE VINE" [John 15. 1] — meeting our need of union with HIMSELF for life and necessities.
"I AM JESUS OF NAZARETH" [John 18. 5] — meeting our need of a KINSMAN REDEEMER, SAVIOR, THE DIVINE GOD\MAN.

This magnificent self-affirmation of the LORD YESHUA saturates and permeates HOLY SCRIPTURES from its first use, "I AM a SHIELD to you; your EXCEEDING GREAT REWARD" [Genesis/Bereshith 15. 1] to its final occurrence "I AM the BRIGHT & MORNING STAR." [Revelation 22. 16]   All these beautiful qualities of YESHUA'S character help us to pray more fervently "that GOD may be all in all." [1 Corinthians 15. 28]   Without HIM, we can do nothing! With HIM, nothing else is needed!

Interesting Comment: According to a Rabbinical tradition, YESHUA stole the true pronunciation of the SACRED NAME from the TEMPLE SCROLL and inserted it in HIS thigh.  To them, this was the reason for HIS supernatural power.  How significant then is the revelation of CHRIST JESUS coming in glory as related in Revelation 19:16 in connection with this tradition, for on HIS thigh will be a name written: "The KING of kings, and LORD of lords!"

Consider your latter end; fear GOD THE HOLY CREATOR, take heed to HIS counsel, seek to understand.
Please LORD, give us the kindness to hear with compassion, to offer support, loving comfort, and care; give us the courage to do what is needed, the wisdom to choose what is right and most fair; give us the vision to see what is possible; give us the faith that will help pave the way for a present that’s hopeful, a future that’s peaceful — give us the heart to bring joy to each day.  

Praying for the peace of Jerusalem, is praying for the return of our Messiah and Lord and for the Kingdom of God He is bringing when He comes.  Then God's Will shall be done on earth as it is in Heaven and the world will experience true godly universal peace which is the fruit of Righteousness.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sun 04 Jun 2017, 10:46 pm

If you are proved wrong, you gain much — you learn the truth. 

GIRDLE OF TRUTH 
"Put on the whole armor of GOD, that you may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. Therefore take up the whole armor of GOD, that you may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to STAND." [Ephesians 6. 11, 13] 

It is essential, all of ETERNAL GOD'S protective covering must be worn by HIS servants, "For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places." [Ephesians 6. 12] 

TRUTH is an article of the ALMIGHTY ONE'S armor. "Stand therefore, having girded your waist with truth, having put on the breastplate of righteousness." [Ephesians 6. 14] "Justice shall be the girdle of HIS loins, and faithfulness the girdle of HIS waist." [Isaiah (Yeshayah) 11. 5 Tanakh, Nevi'im] The girdle was designed to gather the clothing securely for ease of movement in motion for battle. 

INTEGRITY is your faithfulness toward the LIVING GOD. RIGHTEOUSNESS is doing what is right in sight of the HOLY & TRUE ONE; together with truth, we are well equipped in our protection against the lies of the Devil. "He (the Devil) is a liar" and does not live "in the truth, because there is no truth in him." [John 8. 44] These lies would trip us up, if accepted. The strength of that wicked swindler is in his craftiness which he uses to "deceive the whole world." [Revelation 12. 9] We are fore-warned by Paul that the Devil, the father of lies, is able to disguise himself and his demons as "ministers of righteousness." [2 Corinthians 11. 15] 

We must "Beware! — lest anyone cheat you through philosophy and empty deceit, according to the tradition of men, according to the basic principles of the world, and not according to CHRIST." [Colossians 2. 8] We must guard against being deceived with "persuasive words" [Colossians 2. 4]; or from being "tossed to-and-fro and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the trickery of men, in the cunning craftiness of deceitful plotting." [Ephesians 4. 14] Or from "departing from the faith, giving heed to deceiving spirits and doctrines of demons, speaking lies in hypocrisy, having their own conscience seared as with a hot iron" [1 Timothy 4. 1-2] as the SPIRIT OF GOD expressly says that some will in the latter times. 

Our defense against each of these potential disasters is Truth. Truth is the essence of the strength of YESHUA ha'MASHIACH, the LORD WHO is "TRUTH" in HUMAN FORM [John 14. 6], WHO wholly fulfilled HIS FATHER'S command. [John 12. 46 - 50] 

This "Truth" is confirmed by the HOLY SPIRIT. "When the SPIRIT OF TRUTH has come, HE will guide you into all truth; for HE will not speak on HIS OWN authority, but whatever HE hears HE will speak; and HE will tell you things to come. HE will glorify ME, for HE will take of what is MINE and declare it to you. All things that the FATHER has are MINE. Therefore I said that HE will take of MINE and declare it to you." [John 16. 13 - 15] And, the WORD OF GOD will "sanctify them by YOUR TRUTH. Your WORD is Truth." [John 17. 17] 

We are to be doers (active, live-wirer, achiever, go-getter, assertive) of the WORD willing to "walk in the truth." [3 John 3] Truth is revealed in our behavior, "He who does the truth comes to the light, that his deeds may be clearly seen, that they have been done in GOD." [John 3. 21] The more we know the amazing WORD OF GOD and walk in it, the more we walk in truth. 

As we bid farewell to Sabbath, let us bless GOD, WHO alone is all good, WHOSE mercies fail not; WHOSE loving-kindnesses never ceases, we have all our hope and trust in YOU. We praise YOU, our SALVATION and our HELP, our GOD to WHOM thanksgiving is due. We are ever grateful that YOU dwell in us! HE, MESSIAH YESHUA will lift the people and prove that HIS WORD & Law are valid. Be perfect that you may have boldness in the Day of Judgment. Have a marvelous week serving others and glorifying the KING of kings. 

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sat 03 Jun 2017, 11:03 pm

Long obedience in the same direction will bring one to a mature CHRIST-like life; that is the part you play, HE does the rest. 

THOSE WHO LOVE ME 
"You shall not bow down to them (idols, other gods) nor serve them. For I the LORD your GOD, am a JEALOUS GOD, visiting the iniquity of the parents upon the children, upon the third and upon the fourth generations of those who reject ME, but showing mercy to the thousandth generation of those who love ME and keep MY commandments." [Deuteronomy (Davarim) 5. 9 – 10 Tanakh, Torah] 

This is the Second of the Ten Commandments that was first given by ELOHIYM to Moses on Mount Sinai . [see Exodus/Shemot 20. 5 – 6] It appears that the generations that follow those who practice idolatry receive the penalty for other’s transgressions. However, this is to prove that a person’s decisions to follow a false religion is almost always detrimental (damaging, troublesome) to their children, as they will bring up their children to follow the same fictitious, deceitful teaching. This SCRIPTURE should act as a warning for a deterrent from turning from the ONLY TRUE & LIVING GOD. 

However, the RIGHTEOUS ONE affirms that "The soul who sins shall die. The child shall not bear the guilt of the parent, nor the parent bear the guilt of the child. The righteousness of the righteous shall counted to him alone, and the wickedness of the wicked counted to him alone." [Ezekiel (Yehezke-El) 18. 20 Tanakh, Nevi’im] "Say to the righteous that it shall be well with them, for they shall eat the fruit of their works. Woe to the wicked! It shall be ill with him; as his hands have dealt, so shall it done to him." [Isaiah (Yeshayah) 3. 10 – 11 Tanakh, Nevi’im] Everyone dies for his own sin. 

In the NEW COVENANT, MESSIAH YESHUA clearly bids each of us: "Come!" And let him who hears say, "Come!" And let him who thirsts "Come!". Whoever desires, let him take the water of life freely." [Revelation 22. 17] Also, Paul taught that the LORD GOD "will render to each one according to his deeds" [Romans 2. 7] Thus we are instructed to "work out your own salvation with fear and trembling; for it is GOD WHO works in you both to will and to do for HIS good pleasure." [Philippians 2. 12 – 13] GOD ALMIGHTY has promised those who love and serve HIM will know how to properly conduct themselves setting their affection on HIM, they will be to HIM a special treasure. 

Who-so-ever desires GOD’S gracious plan of salvation, which is freely given may do so. The LORD GOD is still patiently waiting and calling, "As I live — declares the LORD GOD — I have no pleasure in the death of the wicked, but that the wicked turn from his [evil] way and live. Turn, turn back from your evil ways, that you may not die!" [Ezekiel (Yehezke-El) 33. 11 Tanakh, Nevi’im] 

We are each given a great responsibility. And to those who are parents, they must diligently train and nurture those whom the LOVING GOD has given them. "The steadfast mercy of the LORD is from everlasting to everlasting toward those who fear HIM, and HIS righteousness is for the children's children to such as keep HIS covenant and remember HIS commandments to do them." [Psalm (Tehillym) 103. 17 – 18 Tanakh, Kethuvim] 

"Now therefore, revere the LORD, serve HIM in sincerity and in truth; put away the gods which your fathers served...Serve the LORD! Or if you loath to serve the LORD, choose for yourselves this day whom you will serve...But I and my household, we will serve the LORD." [Joshua (Yehoshua) 24. 14 - 15 Tanakh, Nevi’im] The gifts and promises of blessings from the ALL-TOGETHER LOVELY MASTER are ours for the taking. 

Wishing you a beautiful Sabbath. We praise YOU, MOST HOLY LORD God and ask that YOUR PRESENCE be manifest to us in all YOUR works, so that reverence for YOU may fill the hearts of YOUR creatures. May all the children of men bow before YOU in humility and unite to do YOUR will with one heart, that all may acknowledge that YOURS alone is the power, dominion and majesty; and that YOUR NAME is exalted above all. 
Hold fast to the ENDURING ONE and continue to hold each other up in your prayers, these are going to be hard days ahead, but our RIGHTEOUS ALMIGHTY GOD is in control. 

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Fri 02 Jun 2017, 4:32 pm

The world stands on three pillars: On Torah, on worship, and on acts of loving-kindness. Throughout the Festival of Shavuot, the Season of the Giving of the Torah, we are reminded of the centrality of Torah; which teaches us the third pillar, to worship Almighty God through our compassionate (kind) and coherent (fair) dealings with all. 
When GOD'S PRESENCE filled the Tabernacle, HE said — "Today I am causing MY PRESENCE to rest among you; if you sin, MY PRESENCE will leave you. But when MESSIAH comes, MY PRESENCE will remain with you permanently. Now you see the DIVINE PRESENCE through fire, but with the coming of the MESSIAH you will see ME clearly revealed, as it is written: For eye to eye shall they see when GOD returns to Zion." [Tz’enah Ur’enah] 

FULFILLED LAW 
"HE (the risen LORD YESHUA) said to them (the 11 frightened disciples) — These are the words which I spoke to you while I was still with you, that all things must be fulfilled which were written in the Law (Torah) of Moses and the Prophets (Nevi'im) and the Psalms (Kethuvim) concerning ME." [Luke 24. 44] 

After HIS death and resurrection, the LORD YESHUA ha'MASHIACH appeared to HIS disciples and ate broiled fish and honeycomb with them to prove HE was not a spirit as they supposed. Then, the GLORIOUS RISEN ONE opened their minds so they could understanding the SCRIPTURES saying to them: "This is what is Written — The MESSIAH will suffer and rise from the dead on the third day, and repentance and forgiveness of sins will be preached in HIS NAME to all nations, beginning at Jerusalem . You are witnesses of these things. I am going to send you what MY FATHER has promised; but stay in the City until you have been clothed with POWER from on high." [Luke 24. 46 - 49] 

The LORD YESHUA ha'MASHIACH alone perfectly completed all three offices (Prophet — Priest — King): "JESUS OF NAZARETH, WHO was a PROPHET mighty in deed and word before GOD and all the people." [Luke 24. 19] 

"We have a GREAT HIGH PRIEST WHO has passed through the heavens, JESUS THE SON OF GOD, let us hold fast our confession." [Hebrews 4. 14] And, "HE lives continually to make intercession for us, our GREAT HIGH PRIEST was fitting for us, who is holy, harmless, undefiled, separate from sinners, and has become higher than the heavens." [Hebrews 7. 25b - 26] 

"All who survive of all those nations that came up against Jerusalem shall come up year by year to worship and bow low to the KING, the LORD OF HOSTS and to observe the Feast of Booths (Succoth)." [Zechariah (Zecharyah) 14. 16 Tanakh, Nevi'im] "Even as I will pour water on thirsty soil, and rain upon dry ground, so I will pour MY SPIRIT on your offspring, MY blessing upon your posterity." [Isaiah (Yeshayah) 44. 3 Tanakh, Nevi'im] 

"And it shall come to pass afterward that I will pour out MY SPIRIT on all flesh; your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions. And also on MY menservants and on MY maidservants I will pour out MY SPIRIT in those days. And I will show wonders in the heavens and in the earth: blood and fire and pillars of smoke. The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the coming of the great and awesome day of the LORD. And it shall come to pass that whoever calls on the NAME OF THE LORD shall be saved. For in Mount Zion and in Jerusalem there shall be deliverance, as the LORD has said, among the remnant whom the LORD calls." [Joel/Yoel 2. 28 - 32] 

This began to be fulfilled when Shavuot (Pentecost) came, ten days after MESSIAH, the BELOVED SON, returned to the FATHER in Heaven. "And they were all filled with the HOLY SPIRIT and began to speak with other tongues, as the SPIRIT gave them utterance." [Acts 2. 4] Now we can come boldly into the Throne Room of Grace...how marvelous! 

Sha’alu (Pray) for the shalom (Peace) of Jerusalem and all of Israel ! 
Chag Samayach — Joyous Holiday !" Blessings to all who love Zion ! The Talmud says Jerusalem was named by the ALMIGHTY ONE, blessed be HE. The name has two parts: Yira, which means "to see" and salem, which means "peace." 
We were greatly blessed when the HOLY ONE brought us out of slavery from Egypt (Passover) and took HIS people directly to Mount Sinai (freedom). There HE gave us the Law (Shavu'ot) to keep us free from slavery (to sin). Then, gave us YESHUA ha'MASHIACH to keep us free and give us true peace and rest (Sukkoth/Booths). 
Without TORAH we would not have a GUIDE BOOK for living, so one of the many kindnesses the ALMIGHTY ONE has done for us as a people was to give us this SPECIAL GIFT. Without TORAH we wouldn’t know how to function; we wouldn’t know the best way to serve our CREATOR; we wouldn’t have the tools to distinguish between reality and illusion, between light and dark; we would not have moral clarity; we wouldn’t have a GUIDE BOOK FOR LIVING; nor would we know how to confront life’s greatest challenges or answer life’s difficult questions; we would still be wandering in the desert — if not literally, certainly spiritually. Shavuot is a time to appreciate, to say thanks to the LORD GOD, to imagine the void of a life without TORAH and to experience as if for the first time how it lights up our lives and fills our souls. So we thank YOU, Great & MIGHTY GOD for YOUR love, so rich and pure, and for HIS wisdom in giving us HIS Precious Law. HalleluYAH...what a WONDERFUL SAVIOR! 

Web Page: www.delrifkah.com http://www.delrifkah.com/
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Wed 31 May 2017, 5:56 pm

Being happy does not mean that everything is perfect...it means you’ve looked beyond the imperfections to see as love sees.

SHAVU’OT       
"From the day on which you bring the sheaf of elevation offering — the day after Sabbath — you shall count off seven weeks. They must be complete: you must count until the day after the seventh week — Fifty Days; then you shall bring an offering of new grain to the LORD. You shall bring from your settlements two loaves of bread as an elevation offering; each shall be made of two-tenths of a measure of choice flour, baked after leavening, as first fruits to the LORD." [Leviticus (Vayikra) 23. 15 - 17 Tanakh, Torah]

Shavuoth (weeks) also called Feast of Pentecost, Feast of Harvest and Feast of Weeks.  Shavuoth is recognized as a memorial to the giving or revelation of ALMIGHTY GOD'S gift of the 10-Commandments at Mount Sinai 50-Days after the Israelites were led out of Egypt.  Seven weeks after leaving the land of death, the Israelites received the entire moral law from the mouth of the LORD GOD HIMSELF as HE spoke to them from Mount Sinai to guide and establish the redeemed nation.

It is a time to remember and observe the anniversary of the Covenant between the ETERNAL GOD and Israel.  GOD'S time table is remarkable, first HE established HIS pattern for redemption in the death of the Sacrificial Lamb.  As death visited the first-born of all the homes in Egypt not covered by the blood, Israel was set free from her bondage.  Passover is a memorial to freedom.  Many years later, at Passover, YESHUA ha'MASHIACH concluded that sacrifice, setting us free from sin and death.  Paul identifies HIM in the resurrection as "CHRIST THE FIRST-FRUITS" [1 Corinthians 15. 23] for it was on the morning of the offering of the first fruits of the barley harvest that HE WHO is the BREAD OF LIFE raised from the dead.

Shavu'ot remembers GOD'S message of the Law, "All the people answered as one, saying — All that the LORD has spoken we will do!" [Exodus (Shemot) 19. 8 Tanakh, Torah]  There is no liberty without DIVINE Law and self-discipline.   The LORD MESSIAH YESHUA said, "Go! make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the FATHER and of the SON and of the HOLY SPIRIT, TEACHING THEM TO OBSERVE ALL THINGS THAT I HAVE COMMANDED YOU; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age." [Matthew 28. 19 - 20]

On Shavuoth/Pentecost, the priest waved two loaves of challah (leavened bread) before the LORD GOD OF HEAVEN.  Usually leaven is forbidden, but on this occasion there was a hidden meaning to the leaven.   OLD COVENANT saints wrote about the "GREAT SECRET" and the SECRET laid hidden from Genesis to Malachi (Bereshith — Dibre Hayamin Bet in the TANAKH).  But, it was never fully known until the time of Paul.  The HOLY SPIRIT revealed to this Jewish Apostle that GOD'S eternal purpose was to take from both Jew and Gentile, a people for HIS GREAT NAME, that they would be made a joint-body in MESSIAH YESHUA!

The two loaves "baked with leaven" waved before the HIGH & LOFTY ONE on Shavuoth, represent Jew and Gentile.  The leaven is symbolic of sin in them both being brought together in the SON.  Here ETERNAL GOD was teaching HIS people that divine redemption through HIS ANOINTED ONE would be for whosoever will.  "For there is no distinction between Jew and Greek, for the same LORD over all is rich to all who call upon HIM. For whoever calls on the NAME OF THE LORD shall be saved." [Romans 10. 12 - 13]   

As the wave offering was lifted up to a high plane, so the HOLY SPIRIT leads both Jew and Gentile to the holy faith in YESHUA ha'MASHIACH to the highest position near to the very heart of GOD OMNISCIENT.  Also, the HOLY SPIRIT leads both Jew and Gentile and forms us into one body.   Faith in the LORD MESSIAH YESHUA makes every man equal in GOD'S sight.  The LORD MOST HIGH is the gracious and merciful GOD & KING!

The LORD YESHUA set us free from the Law in granting us salvation.  Salvation is a GIFT to be accepted not a status we achieve.  YESHUA, the ROCK of our salvation, sets us free from our own habits and actions in order that we may be free to obey.  We become free to do, not as we please, but as the LORD GOD commands.   In a sense, we are set free from our own habits, actions and the traditions of men so that we may hear the authentic and complete WRITTEN WORD OF GOD.  This freedom comes from the knowledge that it is no longer our own efforts, but it is GOD'S power that is at work within us.  This was then demonstrated and brought to completion in HIS season or timing:  "And when the DAY OF PENTECOST (Shavuoth) had fully come, they were all together in one place" [Acts 2. 1], celebrating this "FESTIVAL OF THE FIRST-FRUITS" of the barley harvest "and they were all filled with the HOLY SPIRIT" becoming the "first fruits" of GOD'S Harvest.  

The POWER OF THE ETERNAL ONE came to dwell in us.  The prophets were continually calling the nation of Israel back to the LIVING GOD WHO had made HIMSELF known at the Exodus.  We can know that same HOLY GOD, through YESHUA ha'MASHIACH, by the power of the SPIRIT OF GOD.  On Shavuoth/Pentecost, the HOLY SPIRIT came [Acts 2] to fulfill the prophecy of David so that the LORD MESSIAH YESHUA would be recognized by Israel and known as THE ONLY-BEGOTTEN SON OF THE LIVING GOD.

6 Sivan (May 31st this year) — The giving of the TORAH at Mount Sinai. [Exodus/Shemot 19 & 20]
The following is a prayer for the restoration of Zion by a MESSIANIC Jewish Rabbi and believer in YESHUA, Yechiel Tzvi Lichtenstein (1831-1912). It was first published in 1887 and has been reprinted again by Vine of David: 
"O LORD, in accordance with all of YOUR acts of righteousness, let YOUR anger and wrath turn away from YOUR city Jerusalem , YOUR holy mountain. Our FATHER, our KING, lift a banner to the peoples to return Israel to its pasture. Gather us together from the four corners of the earth to our land, and plant us within its borders on the mountain of our inheritance. Bring us to Zion , YOUR city, with singing and to Jerusalem , YOUR Holy City, with eternal joy. Build it in YOUR compassion and let it remain perched and inhabited in its place. Establish YOUR Holy Temple in it and gladden us in YOUR House of Prayer. Return YOUR Dwelling Presence to Zion , YOUR city, and send us YESHUA our MESSIAH a second time. Let HIM reign upon the throne of David in Jerusalem , YOUR Holy City. Lift up the horn of the salvations of your people Israel in the House of David YOUR servant — salvation from our enemies and from the hand of all who hate us, just as YOU have spoken through YOUR prophets. O LORD, hear! O LORD, forgive! O LORD, listen and act! Do not delay, for YOUR OWN sake, our GOD, for YOUR NAME is called upon YOUR city and upon YOUR people. Hasten, ha’SHEM, to help us! Ransom YOUR people Israel from all its iniquities and from all its troubles, for the time to be gracious has come, for the appointed time has come. Amen."
Fiftieth Day of the Omer ― On this day we celebrate the Festival of Shavu’ot, the giving of the TORAH (Matan Torah). 
The LORD YESHUA ha’MASHIACH, the LAMB OF GOD alone is worthy "to receive glory and honor and power and riches and wisdom, and strength and blessing; for YOU created all things, and by YOUR will they exist and were created. Amen!" [Revelation 4:11 w/5.12 & 13] "For YOU were slain, and have redeemed us to GOD by YOUR blood out of every tribe and tongue and people and nation, and have made us a kingdom of priests to our GOD; and we shall reign on the earth. Amen!" [Revelation 5:9-10]
 GOD’S LAMB merits all praise for what HE accomplished and we humbly receive the GIFT (matan) from Above which we could not have achieved with our own limited faculties. We are given the privilege to reach and touch the HOLY ONE.  "Behold what manner of love the FATHER has bestowed on us, that we should be called children of GOD! Therefore the world does not know us, because it did not know HIM. Beloved, now we are children of GOD; and it has not yet been revealed what we shall be, but we know that when HE is revealed, we shall be like HIM, for we shall see HIM as HE is. And everyone who has this hope in HIM purifies himself, just as HE is pure." [1 John 3:1-3]  "For as many as are led by the SPIRIT OF GOD, these are sons of GOD. For you did not receive the spirit of bondage again to fear, but you received the SPIRIT of adoption by whom we cry out, "ABBA, FATHER." The SPIRIT HIMSELF bears witness with our spirit that we are children of GOD, and if children, then heirs — heirs of GOD and joint heirs with CHRIST, if indeed we suffer with HIM, that we may also be glorified together." [Romans 8:14-17]
Chag Samayach — Joyous Holiday We wish all of you a blessed Matan ha’TORAH (Gift of the Law) — the Giving of the Law!  Have an extraordinarily blessed day in celebrating the Festival of Weeks.  

Praying for the peace of Jerusalem, is praying for the return of our Messiah and Lord and for the Kingdom of God He is bringing when He comes.  Then God's Will shall be done on earth as it is in Heaven and the world will experience true godly universal peace which is the fruit of Righteousness.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Wed 31 May 2017, 2:06 pm

When asked why Shavu’ot is called the time of the "Giving of the TORAH"  rather than the "Receiving of the TORAH" — the Kotzker Rebbe responded, "The TORAH was given but once on Mount Sinai, but the receiving of the TORAH is everyday." 
The Law is a hidden treasure. . ."Dresh (Hebrew: search it out)!"

FEAST OF WEEKS      
"Three times a year you shall hold a festival for ME: You shall observe the FEAST OF UNLEAVENED BREAD — eating unleavened bread for seven days as I have commanded you — at the set time in the month of Abib (translates: ear, green ears of corn), for in it you went forth from Egypt; and none shall appear before ME empty handed; and the FEAST OF HARVEST, of the first fruits of your labors, of what you sow in the field; and the FEAST OF INGATHERING at the end of the year, when you have gathered in the fruit of your labors from the field." [Exodus (Shemot) 23. 14 - 16 Tanakh, Torah]

Chag ha’Shavu’ot is the Hebrew word for the FEAST OF Weeks, because it is celebrated seven weeks after Passover. The Hebrew words seven (sheva) and week (shavua) are derived from the same root word.  However it is also known by many names, reflecting its historical and agricultural significance: Chag ha'Katzir — Feast of the Wheat Harvest.  Chag ha'Bikkuriym — Festival of First Fruits, which were harvested and offered at the Temple.  Zman Matan Toratenu — time of giving of the TORAH. And, Atzeret — the closing festival as some regard Shavuot as the conclusion of Passover, because the Exodus from Egypt was for the purpose of receiving the TORAH.  

Shavuot is the culmination of the seven-week-long counting of the Omer that occurs following Passover. The Festival of Shavuot is the anniversary of the giving of the TORAH and the giving of the HOLY SPIRIT, it is also known as PENTECOST.  This year it begins on the eve of May 30 and lasts thru sundown June 1 (Hebrew Date: Sivan 5 — 7), the event taking place 50 days after Passover.  A new grain offering that the ETERNAL LORD GOD required included two loaves of leavened bread which the priest waved before the LOVING MASTER.  "You shall bring from your settlements two loaves of bread as a wave offering; each shall be made of two-tenths of an ephah of choice fine flour, baked after leavening, as first fruits to the LORD." [Leviticus (Vayikra) 23. 17 Tanakh, Torah]

On this Feast, the Book of Ruth is read in Synagogues around the world.  It tells of a poor Moabitess and her Jewish mother-in-law who return to Bethlehem from Moab at harvest time.  Under the Law, the GREAT & MIGHTY GOD OF ISRAEL instructed, "When you reap the harvest of your land, you shall not reap all the way to the edges of your field, or gather the gleanings of your harvest; you shall leave them for the poor and the stranger — I the LORD am your GOD." [Leviticus (Vayikra) 23. 22 Tanakh, Torah]   Ruth (friend) is directed by the hand of the HOLY ONE to glean in the field of Boaz (fleetness; it is strength), the man she will marry and who father's Obed (serving), the grandfather of Jesse (I possess) — the father of David (beloved). [Ruth/Roos 4. 21 - 22]  The Moabitess, Ruth is the great-grandmother of King David.  Since tradition alleged that King David was born and died on Shavuot, the Book of Ruth is read in his honor.

Also, Shavuoth is the day King David was to have written his most famous songs, Psalm 119, which highly praises and extols the WORD OF THE MOST HIGH.  David, the greatest king of Israel and a man after GOD'S OWN heart, is remembered on this Festival for his unique and intimate relationship with the HOLY GOD OF HEAVEN & EARTH.

Shavuoth  is a time to re-commit oneself to the MAGNIFICENT GOD OF THE UNIVERSE and to HIS LIFE-GIVING WORD.  Now is the time for harvest of souls.  The LORD MESSIAH YESHUA exhorted us to "lift up your eyes and look at the fields, for they are already white for harvest! And he who reaps receives wages, and gathers fruit for eternal life, that both he who sows and he who reaps may rejoice together." [John 4. 35 - 36] "Blessed is that servant whom his MASTER, when he comes, will find so doing." [Matthew 24. 46] "Observe what is right and do what is just; for soon MY SALVATION shall come, and MY DELIVERANCE be revealed." [Isaiah (Yeshayah) 56. 1 Tanakh, Nevi'im]

"May the LORD reward your deeds. May you have a full recompense from the LORD, the GOD OF ISRAEL, under WHOSE wings you have come for refuge." [Ruth (Roos) 2. 12 Tanakh, Kethuvim]  Come...let us worship and bow down before our BLESSED CREATOR!

Welcoming Erev Shavu’ot – Eve of Pentecost!
The Torah’s Three Elements: Fire symbolizes hard work. We see this explicitly in the Yiddish word"farbrent" (literally, "on fire"), which is used to describe intense effort in Torah learning. As we mentioned above, the idea of hard work corresponds to the blessing, "to be involved in the study of TORAH."
Water symbolizes happiness. In the Land of Israel, rain is considered a blessing and a benefit. We should all be happy when it rains, since almost every aspect of our lives depends on water. This idea corresponds to the blessing, "make the words of TORAH sweet in our mouths."
The desert represents humility. It is low and flat, and people walk all over it. This corresponds to the blessing, "the ONE WHO gives TORAH " - since, as we mentioned, it takes humility to recognize that our own efforts are not the ultimate cause of our success.
 Now we can finally understand why Parshat Bamidbar [Numbers 1:1 - 4:20; Hosea 2:1 (1:10) – 22 (20); Luke 16:1 - 17:10] is read right before Shavu’ot. On Shavu’ot, we do not simply commemorate the original acceptance of TORAH, but we accept the TORAH upon ourselves anew. In order to prepare ourselves to truly receive TORAH on this day, Parshat Bamidbar gives us the keys that will enable our TORAH learning to succeed.
 May we all be triply blessed: to work hard in learning the TORAH that was given at Mount Sinai in fire, with sweet happiness that feels as good as cool water, so that this Shavu’ot will be a humble, down-to-earth acceptance of GOD'S extraordinary gift.
 "Chag Sameyach — a joyous Shavu’ot!"  Celebrating the ALMIGHTY ONE'S joyous Seasons of the Giving of the Law.  We are greatly blessed for the HOLY ONE, blessed be HE and blessed be HIS HOLY NAME, has brought us out of slavery from Egypt (Passover) and took HIS people directly to Mount Sinai. There HE gave us the Law (Shavu’ot) to keep us free from slavery (to sin). O MERCIFUL FATHER, make us gladly obedient to YOUR commandments and fill our hearts with love and reverence for YOU. In YOU alone we put our trust; we rejoice and delight in YOU, O GOD of our salvation.  Infinite as YOUR power, LORD, even so is YOUR love, O LORD OF HOSTS. YOU led us into the way of righteousness and brought us to the light of truth. Therefore, at our lying down and our rising up, we meditate on YOUR TEACHINGS and at all times rejoice in YOUR Laws. In them are true life and length of days. O that YOUR love may never depart from our hearts. Praised are YOU, O LORD, WHO has made us YOUR people.
 This is the 49th Day of the Omer.  Our uniqueness comes from the ALMIGHTY ONE.  We are a holy people to the LORD our GOD, for HE has chosen us to be a people for HIMSELF, a special treasure above all the peoples who are on the face of the earth. [see Deuteronomy/Devarim 14.2]  

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Tue 30 May 2017, 11:37 pm

Everything is foreseen; yet freedom of choice is granted.

ARM OF THE LORD       
"The LORD will bare HIS holy arm in the sight of all the nations; and the very ends of the earth shall see the salvation of our GOD." [Isaiah (Yeshayah) 52. 10 Tanakh, Nevi'im]

The human arm (Hebrew: zerowa) is often used in the HOLY BIBLE to symbolize spiritual strength and/or power.   It is first used in Jacob's dying prophecy concerning his beloved son, Joseph, "Yet his bow stayed taut, and the arms of his hands were made firm by the hands of the ALMIGHTY ONE OF JACOB." [Genesis (Bereshith) 49. 24 Tanakh, Torah]

The SOURCE of all true strength is in the ETERNAL ALMIGHTY GOD OF CREATION, so it is not surprising to find some forty SCRIPTURAL references to the LORD'S powerful arm or arms.  One of the most striking is where the MIGHTY KING OF GLORY "bares HIS arm" for HIS great work of delivering this lost world from bondage to Satan, and sin, and death so the whole world will see HIS SALVATION — the LORD JESUS.

The "ARM OF THE LORD" is none other than YESHUA ha'MASHIACH.  When the SON OF GOD came into the world HE created, the world refused to acknowledge HIM.   In the unique passage of Isaiah 53, the prophet presents the tragic question, "Who can believe what we have heard? Upon whom has the ARM OF THE LORD been revealed?" [Isaiah (Yeshayah) 53. 1 Tanakh, Nevi'im]

Nevertheless, some believed. . . the first was HIS own mother, Miryam (Mary).  In her declaration of faith spoken before YESHUA was born, Miryam said, "My soul magnifies the LORD, and my spirit has rejoiced in GOD my SAVIOR — HE has shown strength with HIS arm." [Luke 1. 47 & 51]   This confession of faith is the first use of the word "arm"  in the NEW COVENANT and again, it refers to the saving ARM OF GOD, our BLESSED REDEEMER, MESSIAH YESHUA, the LORD GOD.

The LORD JESUS' "arm is not only mighty to save" — but also steadfast and secure to hold on to, "The LORD GOD will come with a strong hand, and HIS arm wins triumph and rule for HIM...like a SHEPHERD HE feeds and pastures HIS flock; HE gathers HIS lambs in HIS arms and carries them in HIS bosom, and gently leads those who are with young." [Isaiah (Yeshayah) 40. 10 - 11 Tanakh, Nevi'im]

Those who remain faithful, enduring to the end, can trust in the saving power of MESSIAH YESHUA, the MIGHTY ARM OF GOD, and rest secure because of HIS many promises and HIS reliable faithfulness.

Let us adore the EVER-LIVING GOD, and render praise to HIM WHO spread out the heavens and established the earth, WHOSE glory is revealed in the heavens above and WHOSE greatness is manifest throughout the world. HE is our GOD; there is none else.  We bow the head and bend the knee and magnify the KING of kings, the HOLY ONE, praised be HE. Amen!
Just to let you know that we are praying for each of you! 
"Shalom U'Vrakah — Peace & Blessings!" 
 A special thanks to all those who served to protect this country.  Honoring you this Memorial Day; we pray that the LORD GOD be with you this day and always.
Omer Day 48 

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sat 27 May 2017, 9:54 pm

A rabbi once said: "We are closer to GOD when we are asking questions than when we think we have the answers."

FRUITS OF THE SPIRIT  [Part 10 – Conclusion]      
Love Is An Effect  
The First Epistle of John tells us — "We love HIM (the LORD GOD OF HEAVEN) because HE first loved us." [1 John 4. 19]   If we truly love the LORD YESHUA, we must be like HIM.  This is not a command but a statement!   Because, love generates love!  When we remain beside our wonderful REDEEMING LIVING GOD, we become like HIM, this is the inevitable effect of Love.  It is not a mystery!   We love others, even our enemies, because the PRECIOUS MESSIAH first loved us.

Whoever, through the pure love of YESHUA, the ANOINTED ONE, cares for the orphan and widows, feeds the hungry, clothes the naked, and visits the sick, belongs to JESUS, the DESIRE OF ALL NATIONS.  "Pure and undefiled religion before GOD and the FATHER is this — To visit orphans and widows in their trouble, and to keep oneself unspotted from the world." [James 1. 27]   Whoever receives a little child in the MASTER'S NAME, receives HIM.  And, everyone that loves is born of the INVINCIBLE GOD.

"The fruit of the SPIRIT is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, kindness, goodness, faithfulness,  gentleness, self-control. Against such there is no law." [Galatians 5. 22 - 23] "Love suffers long and is kind; love does not envy; Love does not parade itself, is not puffed up; does not behave rudely, does not seek its own, is not easily provoked, thinks no evil; does not rejoice in iniquity, but rejoices in the truth; bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things; in fact, LOVE NEVER FAILS!" [1 Corinthians 13. 4 - 8]

Simply, follow whatever is just: "Whatever things are true, whatever things are noble, whatever things are just, whatever things are pure, whatever things are lovely, whatever things are of good report, if there is any virtue and if there is anything praiseworthy — meditate on these things. The things which you learned and received and heard and saw...Do! — and the GOD OF PEACE will be with you." [Philippians 4. 8 - 9]

Remember! ...your fruits are showing! Go and grow in our AMAZINGLY WONDERFUL OMNIPOTENT GOD.

Welcome Sabbath — the Bride — Queen of the week!  Come Sabbath, and the rest it brings; last in creation, first in thought. May it be YOUR will, LOVING MASTER, that this day of rest bring us a life of peace, a life of goodness, a life of blessing, a life of health, and a life of prosperity. 
May you find a rest of love freely given, a rest of truth and sincerity, a rest in peace and tranquility, in quiet and safety; a perfect rest in which you find favor. 
Shalom U'Vrakah (Peace & Blessings).
Omer Day 45
This evening begins Yom HaMeyuchas – Day of Distinction, see Exodus/Shemot 19:4-6 

Through the blood of MESSIAH shed on the cross, the sinner is made near. In HIS death HE not only revealed the tender love of GOD, but HE put away our sins and wove for us the garments of stainless beauty in which we are gladly welcomed into the inner court of the GREAT KING!

CITIES OF REFUGE      
"The LORD said to Joshua: Speak to the Israelites saying — Designate the cities of refuge — about which I commanded you through Moses — to which a manslayer who kills a person accidentally or unintentionally, may flee. They shall serve you as a refuge from the blood avenger." [Joshua (Yehoshua) 20. 1 - 3 Tanakh, Nevi'im] 

"So they set aside Kedesh in hill country of Naphtali in Galilee, Shechem in the hill country of Ephraim, and Kirjath Arba — that is Hebron — in the hill country of Judah . And across the Jordan, east of Jericho, they assigned Bezer in the wilderness in the tableland, from the tribe of Reuben; Ramoth in Gilead from the tribe of Gad; and Golan in Bashan from the tribe of Manasseh." [Joshua (Yehoshua) 20. 7 - 9 Tanakh, Nevi'im; Numbers/B'Midvar 35. 9 - 14]

These cities and tribes of Israel are appropriately named, both for their immediate purpose and, in a spiritual application, they are a picture showing the LORD YESHUA ha'MASHIACH as the SAVIOR & REDEEMER of sinners:

Kedesh — translates to Holy Place. The LORD MESSIAH YESHUA is the ULTIMATE REFUGE, the HOLY PLACE, in the New Jerusalem, for the LAMB is the Temple of it.  "I saw no Temple in it, for the LORD GOD ALMIGHTY and the LAMB are its Temple ." [Revelation 21. 22]  

The name Naphtali means wRESTling . . . in MESSIAH YESHUA alone do we have true rest, perfect rest.

Shechem — signifies strong shoulder (back) or comfort.  JESUS is our STRONG SHOULDER and our COMFORT when we flee to HIM for refuge, the "arm of the LORD" through WHOM the mighty hand and outstretched arm of ALMIGHTY GOD has been revealed.  Comfort for the heart and lasting peace come from MESSIAH YESHUA  alone, "Peace I leave with you, MY peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid." [John 14. 27]  

"Doubly fruitful" is rendered Ephraim. The LORD JESUS came "that they may have life, and that they may have it more abundantly." [John 10. 10]

Kirjath Arba/Hebron — is translated association, fellowship.  We who are born anew in YESHUA ha'MASHIACH have been called unto the fellowship of loving service to the ONLY-BEGOTTEN SON OF GOD MOST HIGH.  "GOD is faithful, by WHOM you were called into the fellowship of HIS SON, JESUS CHRIST our LORD." [1 Corinthians 1. 9] 

Judah means celebrated or praised.  The LORD YESHUA ha’MASHIACH OUR RIGHTEOUSNESS is the "LION OF JUDAH" — the EXALTED PRAISE of the whole world.  "I will declare YOUR NAME to my brethren; in the midst of the assembly I will sing praise to YOU." [Hebrews 2. 12]

Bezer — interprets to gold ore, remote fortress, strong hiding place. Our life is hid in YESHUA ha'MASHIACH.  "For you died, and your life is hidden with CHRIST in GOD." [Colossians 3. 3]   KING JESUS is our life! 

Reuben is rendered behold a son.  This directs our attention to the GREATER SON, our LORD JESUS.  The angels announced HIS birth in Bethlehem ; of HIM the prophet Isaiah penned, "A CHILD is born, a SON is given." [Isaiah/Yeshayah 9. 6]   THE VOICE from heaven declared, "This is MY BELOVED SON, in WHOM I am well pleased." [2 Peter 1. 17]   And most precious, "GOD so loved the world that HE gave HIS ONLY BEGOTTEN SON." [John 3. 16]

Ramoth in Gilead — is rendered heights or rocky region.  "From the end of the earth I will cry to YOU; when my heart is faint, YOU lead me to the ROCK that is high above me. For YOU have been my REFUGE, a TOWER OF STRENGTH against the enemy." [Psalms (Tehillym) 61. 2 - 3 Tanakh, Kethuvim]   When we are hidden in our LORD YESHUA, ALMIGHTY GOD makes us to sit in the heavenlies "and raised us up together, and made us sit together in the heavenly places in CHRIST JESUS." [Ephesians 2. 6]

Gad or troop, raider at their heel.  The SEED (JESUS) of woman crushed the enemy, Satan, with HIS heel.  "HE shall crush your (Satan's) head, and you shall bruise HIS (YESHUA'S) heel." [Genesis (Bereshith) 3. 15 Tanakh, Torah]   Victory is always the LORD'S!

Golan in Bashan — their captivity, their rejoicing, fruitful.  In the LORD YESHUA, we are free from sin and death.  "When HE ascended on high, HE led captivity captive, and gave gifts to men." [Ephesians 4. 8]

Manasseh, cause to forget was so named by Joseph in Egypt .  ALMIGHTY GOD, the KING & RIGHTEOUS JUDGE declares: "For all of them, from the least of them to the greatest, shall heed ME — declares the LORD. For I will FORGIVE their iniquity, and REMEMBER THEIR SINS NO MORE." [Jeremiah (Yirmeyah) 31. 34 Tanakh, Nevi'im]  "When MY people, who bear MY NAME, humble themselves, pray and seek MY favor, and turn from their evil ways, I will hear in MY heavenly abode and forgive their sins and heal their land." [2 Chronicles (Dibre Hayamin Bet) 7. 14 Tanakh, Kethuvim]   At that time, the LORD GOD ETERNAL will forget our sins and "hurl all our sins into the depths of the sea." [Micah (Michah) 7. 19 Tanakh, Nevi'im]

The MASTER OF THE UNIVERSE, the FIRST and the LAST is  "forgiving iniquity and passing over the transgression of the remnant of HIS heritage. HE does not retain HIS anger forever, because HE loves mercy and graciousness!" [Micah (Michah) 7. 18 Tanakh, Nevi'im] There is none like our CREATOR GOD.

Bidding farewell to Sabbath — 
 I greatly rejoice in the LORD, my soul exults in my GOD. For HE clothed me with garments of salvation, wrapped me in a robe of righteousness; thus shouts of victory and praise spring forth in HIS PRESENCE.  I love YOU, LORD and I lift my voice to worship YOU.  MOST HOLY LORD, continue to impart YOUR blessing upon us. Teach us to seek YOU evermore within the sanctuary of our souls, within the tabernacle of YOUR world, and in the congregation of YOUR worshipers. Please LORD, give us the kindness to hear with compassion, to offer support, loving comfort, and care; give us the courage to do what is needed, the wisdom to choose what is right and most fair; give us the vision to see what is possible; give us the faith that will help pave the way for a present that’s hopeful, a future that’s peaceful — give us the heart to bring joy to each day.  
The grace of our LORD YESHUA ha'MASHIACH be with you this week and always.
Omer Day 46 

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sat 27 May 2017, 4:23 pm

HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. . .
Being happy does not mean that everything is perfect...it means
you've looked beyond the imperfections to see as love sees.
SHAVUOTH
From the day on which you bring the sheaf of elevation offering —
the day after Sabbath — you shall count off seven weeks. They must
be complete: you must count until the day after the seventh week —
Fifty Days; then you shall bring an offering of new grain to the LORD.
You shall bring from your settlements two loaves of bread as an
elevation offering; each shall be made of two-tenths of a measure of
choice flour, baked after leavening, as first fruits to the LORD."
[Leviticus (Vayikra) 23. 15 - 17 Tanakh, Torah]

Shavuoth (weeks) also called Feast of Pentecost, Feast of Harvest and
Feast of Weeks. Shavuoth is recognized as a memorial to the giving or
revelation of ALMIGHTY GOD'S gift of the 10-Commandments at Mount Sinai
50-Days after the Israelites were led out of Egypt. Seven weeks after
leaving the land of death, the Israelites received the entire moral law
from the mouth of the LORD GOD HIMSELF as HE spoke to them from Mount
Sinai to guide and establish the redeemed nation.

It is a time to remember and observe the anniversary of the Covenant
between the ETERNAL GOD and Israel. GOD'S time table is remarkable,
first HE established HIS pattern for redemption in the death of the
Sacrificial Lamb. As death visited the first-born of all the homes in
Egypt not covered by the blood, Israel was set free from her bondage. 
Passover is a memorial to freedom. Many years later, at Passover,
YESHUA ha'MASHIACH concluded that sacrifice, setting us free from sin
and death. Paul identifies HIM in the resurrection as "CHRIST THE
FIRST-FRUITS" [1 Corinthians 15. 23] for it was on the morning of the
offering of the first fruits of the barley harvest that HE WHO is the
BREAD OF LIFE raised from the dead.

Shavu'ot remembers GOD'S message of the Law, "All the people answered as
one, saying —All that the LORD has spoken we will do!" [Exodus
(Shemot) 19. 8 Tanakh, Torah] There is no liberty without DIVINE Law
and self-discipline. The LORD MESSIAH YESHUA said, "Go! make disciples
of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the FATHER and of the
SON and of the HOLY SPIRIT, TEACHING them to observe all things that I
have commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the
age." [Matthew 28. 19 - 20]

On Shavuoth/Pentecost, the priest waved two loaves of challah (leavened
bread) before the LORD GOD OF HEAVEN. Usually leaven is forbidden, but
on this occasion there was a hidden meaning to the leaven. OLD
COVENANT saints wrote about the "GREAT SECRET" and the SECRET laid
hidden from Genesis to Malachi (Bereshith — Dibre Hayamin Bet in the
TANAKH). But, it was never fully known until the time of Paul. The
HOLY SPIRIT revealed to this Jewish Apostle that GOD'S eternal purpose
was to take from both Jew and Gentile, a people for HIS GREAT NAME, that
they would be made a joint-body in MESSIAH YESHUA!

The two loaves "baked with leaven" were to be waved before the HIGH &
LOFTY ONE on Shavuoth, represent Jew and Gentile. The leaven is
symbolic of sin in them both being brought together in the SON. Here
ETERNAL GOD was teaching HIS people that divine redemption through HIS
ANOINTED ONE would be for whosoever will. "For there is no distinction
between Jew and Greek, for the same LORD over all is rich to all who
call upon HIM. For whoever calls on the NAME OF THE LORD shall be
saved." [Romans 10. 12 - 13]

As the wave offering was lifted up to a high plane, so the HOLY SPIRIT
leads both Jew and Gentile to the holy faith in YESHUA ha'MASHIACH to
the highest position near to the very heart of GOD OMNISCIENT. Also,
the HOLY SPIRIT leads both Jew and Gentile and forms us into one body. 
Faith in the LORD MESSIAH YESHUA makes every man equal in GOD'S sight. 
The LORD MOST HIGH is the gracious and merciful GOD & KING!

The LORD JESUS set us free from the Law in granting us salvation. 
Salvation is a gift to be accepted not a status we achieve. JESUS, the
ROCK of our salvation, sets us free from our own habits and actions in
order that we may be free to obey. We become free to do, not as we
please, but as the LORD GOD commands. In a sense, we are set free from
our own habits, actions and the traditions of men so that we may hear
the authentic and complete WRITTEN WORD OF GOD. This freedom comes from
the knowledge that it is no longer our own efforts, but it is GOD'S
power that is at work within us. This was then demonstrated and brought
to completion in HIS season or timing: "And when the DAY OF PENTECOST
(Shavuoth) had fully come, they were all together in one place" [Acts 2.
1], celebrating this "FESTIVAL OF THE FIRST-FRUITS" of the wheat harvest
"and they were all filled with the HOLY SPIRIT" becoming the "first
fruits" of GOD'S Harvest.

The POWER OF THE ETERNAL ONE came to dwell in us. The prophets were
continually calling the nation of Israel back to the LIVING GOD WHO had
made HIMSELF known at the Exodus. We can know that same HOLY GOD,
through YESHUA ha'MASHIACH, by the power of the SPIRIT OF GOD. On
Shavuoth/Pentecost, the HOLY SPIRIT came [Acts 2] to fulfill the
prophecy of David so that the LORD MESSIAH YESHUA would be recognized by
Israel and known as THE ONLY-BEGOTTEN SON OF THE LIVING GOD.

Sha'alu (Pray) for the shalom (Peace) of Jerusalem and all of
Israel!
The following is a prayer for the restoration of Zion by a MESSIANIC
Jewish Rabbi and believer in YESHUA, Yechiel Tzvi Lichtenstein
(1831-1912). It was first published in 1887 and has been reprinted again
by Vine of David: "O LORD, in accordance with all of YOUR acts of
righteousness, let YOUR anger and wrath turn away from YOUR city
Jerusalem, YOUR holy mountain. Our FATHER, our KING, lift a banner to
the peoples to return Israel to its pasture. Gather us together from the
four corners of the earth to our land, and plant us within its borders
on the mountain of our inheritance. Bring us to Zion, YOUR city, with
singing and to Jerusalem, YOUR Holy City, with eternal joy. Build it in
YOUR compassion and let it remain perched and inhabited in its place.
Establish YOUR Holy Temple in it and gladden us in YOUR House of Prayer.
Return YOUR Dwelling Presence to Zion, YOUR city, and send us YESHUA our
MESSIAH a second time. Let HIM reign upon the throne of David in
Jerusalem, YOUR Holy City. Lift up the horn of the salvations of your
people Israel in the House of David YOUR servant —salvation from our
enemies and from the hand of all who hate us, just as YOU have spoken
through YOUR prophets. O LORD, hear! O LORD, forgive! O LORD, listen and
act! Do not delay, for YOUR OWN sake, our GOD, for YOUR NAME is called
upon YOUR city and upon YOUR people. Hasten, ha'SHEM, to help us!
Ransom YOUR people Israel from all its iniquities and from all its
troubles, for the time to be gracious has come, for the appointed time
has come. Amen."
Chag Samayach — Joyous Holiday We wish all of you a Blessed Mattan
ha'TORAH — the Giving of the Law! Have an extraordinarily
blessed day in celebrating the Festival of Weeks.

Praying for the peace of Jerusalem, is praying for the return of our
Messiah and Lord and for the Kingdom of God He is bringing when He
comes. Then God's Will shall be done on earth as it is in Heaven and
the world will experience true godly universal peace.

Web Page: http://delrifkah.homestead.com/
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Thu 25 May 2017, 11:23 pm

Do not put yourself in the path of temptation — even King David could not resist it.

FRUITS OF THE SPIRIT  [Part 7 of 10]       
Love is Good Tempered!  
A very remarkable attribute. . .it is love that is not easily provoked. We might look upon a bad temper as a very harmless weakness, something only to be ignored.  However, the HOLY SCRIPTURES condemn a bad temper as one of the most destructive elements in human nature.

An ill temper is often a blot on an otherwise noble character.  Some men may be near perfect, and women might be entirely perfect, except for their easily ruffled, quick-tempered, or touchy disposition.  This combination of ill-temper and high moral character is one of the strangest and saddest problems of ethics (moral values).  The truth is, there are two great classes of sins — sins of the body and sins of disposition.

The younger prodigal son shows the sin of the body; the elder brother, the sin of disposition. [Luke 15. 11 - 32]  The elder brother had virtues the younger boy did not, but that type of an attitude has kept many out of the Kingdom of GOD due to an unloving character.  The elder brother's sinister, loveless soul contained the ingredients of jealousy, anger, pride, un-charitable, cruelty, self-righteousness, irritability, doggedness, spitefulness and easily irritated.

Are such sins of the negative disposition not worse to live in, and for others to live with, than sins of the body?  Our LORD YESHUA, the GOD/MAN answered this question HIMSELF when HE said, "I say unto you, that the tax collectors and harlots will enter the Kingdom of GOD before you." [Matthew 21. 31]   Anyone with such a despicable mood and decadent attitude cannot enter Heaven unless he is born anew.

We must go to "THE SOURCE — THE BREATH OF ALL FLESH" WHO alone can change our inmost nature.  A soul is made sweet by putting in a great love, and a new spirit. . . the SPIRIT OF MESSIAH YESHUA.  The ALL-TOGETHER LOVELY SPIRIT OF THE HOLY ONE penetrating ours sweetens, purifies, and transforms us.  Nothing can change men like our MAJESTIC LOVING GOD does.  Therefore, "Let this mind be in you which was also in CHRIST JESUS." [Philippians 2. 5]

Remember, this is a matter of life or death.  "Whoever offends one of these little ones, which believe in ME, it were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and that he were drowned in the depth of the sea." [Matthew 18. 6]  In other words, it is better not to live than not to love!

. . . to be continued
I trust in YOU, O SOVEREIGN LORD GOD. . . my time is in YOUR hand.  Therefore, I sing praises to YOU endlessly.  May peace abundant descend from heaven with life for us and to all Israel , Amen! 
Omer Day 42
Yom Yerushalayim (Jerusalem Day) starts at evening. 

The evil of the eye grows from the evil of the heart.

FRUITS OF THE SPIRIT  [Part 8 of 10]       
Love Is Guilelessness — Thinks No Evil!  
This is an innocent sincerity, a type of grace for suspicious people.  In an atmosphere of suspicion, a man's countenance withers up; but in the atmosphere of Guilelessness (purity of heart, innocent, honest), people expand and find encouragement, moreover, edification follows. How wonderful and rare is the soul who still thinks no evil.

Love thinks no evil, imputes no motive, sees the bright side, and puts the best construction on every action.  You will find that as you try to influence or elevate others, your success will be determined by how confident they are in your belief of them.  Respecting others is the first step for restoring self-respect to a person who has lost all their confidence.  Then, when self-respect is confirmed, the ideal hope and pattern is established of what he may grow to be.

"Whatever is True — whatever is honorable, whatever is just, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is gracious; if there is any excellence, if there is anything worthy of praise, think about these things. What you have learned and received and heard and seen in ME, do; and the GOD OF PEACE will be with you." [Philippians 4. 8 - 9]

Judge others with impartial judgment and follow what is altogether truthful. "You shall not judge unfairly; you shall show no partiality; you shall not take bribes, for bribes blind the eyes of the discerning and perverts the words of the righteous. Justice, justice shall you pursue." [Deuteronomy (Devarim) 16. 19 - 20 Tanakh, Torah]  In righteousness you shall judge your neighbor. "You shall not render an unfair decision...judge your kinsman fairly." [Leviticus (Vayikra) 19. 15 Tanakh, Torah]

Truly, Guilelessness (pure, honest, truthful) is a prized quality for yourself and is a precious gift when given to others.  This TREMENDOUSLY MAJESTIC, GENTLE CREATOR OF THE UNIVERSE melts each of us down and makes us a "new creature" who is patient, humble, gentle, and unselfish; we then love others — even our enemies because the FAITHFUL LORD GOD OF HOSTS first loved us

. . . to be continued 

Praised are YOU, YEHOWAH, our GOD, SOVEREIGN OF THE UNIVERSE for YOUR love for us is great and YOUR compassion boundless. Unite our hearts to love and revere YOU.  We trust in YOU alone and rejoice in YOUR saving power, for from YOU comes our help. YOU have called us to draw near to YOU to serve YOU in faithfulness.  Joyfully do we lift up our voices in thanks and praise to YOUR WONDERFUL NAME.

A small coin before one's eyes hides everything from sight.

FRUITS OF THE SPIRIT  [Part 9 of 10]       
Love Is Righteousness!  
"Love does not rejoice in iniquity, but rejoices in the truth." [1 Corinthians 13. 6]

Righteousness (Hebrew: tsedaqah) is a type of strict, self-restraint which refuses to make capital of another's fault; the charity which does not delight in exposing the weakness of others, but covers all things.  The Righteousness of purpose tries to see things as they are and rejoices to find them better than suspicion feared or rumor accused.

The main goal of our lives should be to have these nine "LOVE" ingredients fitted into our characters; and to accomplish this, we need to look at the life of the LORD YESHUA, our BELOVED MESSIAH.  Even though HE was perfect, we read that HE learned obedience, and grew in wisdom, and in favor with GOD and man. [Luke 2. 52] 

"Now therefore, fear the LORD, revere and serve HIM in sincerity and in truth!" [Joshua (Yehoshua) 24. 14 Tanakh, Nevi'im]  Rejoice before the LORD YESHUA with undivided loyalty.  Do not quarrel with your circumstances in life, but rather practice love in all that the LIVING, WONDROUS, OMNIPOTENT GOD appoints you.  HIS love is at work to make you patient, humble, generous, unselfish, kind, and courteous.  Do not resent that which is molding the still-too-shapeless-image within you.  You are growing more beautiful with every touch of the MASTER'S hand manifesting gentleness, which is strength under control.

A few of Love's ingredients have been named, but these are only elements.  Love itself cannot be clearly defined. . . it is a living obvious and unmistakable manifestation of godliness!

. . . to be continued 

O LORD, WHO'S PRESENCE dwells within us, grant us YOUR wisdom that we may shut out the noises, disturbances and troubles of this world that we can find ourselves alone with YOU in peaceful silence. As a child yields in loving arms, we yield ourselves to YOU asking for nothing, complaining about nothing. What if our labor is hard, our lot is humble, our dreams turn into futile tears, if only there is the peace of YOUR nearness in our hearts.  In the stillness with YOU, despite the terror and tumult of life, there comes a trust, a goodness that nourishes our souls.  How healing and strengthening is this communion with YOU, O GOD! If only we could always abide in it!  But, we must go forth again to the struggle for our daily bread, yet we are not alone, YOU are ever near.  Abide deep in the solitude of our hearts, that we may trust and depend on YOU and be unafraid in the face of the inscrutable days ahead, and see that everything happens for the best. Amen 

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 43 1, 2, 3 ... 22 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top