Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 111 on Thu 12 Dec 2013, 2:28 am
Latest topics
» R.D SOUZA Saved by faith
Yesterday at 9:17 pm by Admin

» THE MASTERS LIST Dean W. Masters
Yesterday at 9:14 pm by Admin

» HEAVEN LETTERS
Yesterday at 8:48 pm by Admin

» Meditation Chip Brogden
Yesterday at 8:46 pm by Admin

»  HONEST REPORTING Defending Israel from Media Bias plz read REGULAR UPDATES
Yesterday at 4:31 pm by Admin

» ENDTIME HEADLINES
Yesterday at 3:27 pm by Admin

» WORLD ISRAEL NEWS
Yesterday at 12:44 pm by Admin

» US says Western Wall to remain part of Israel
Yesterday at 11:31 am by Admin

» Daily Disciples
Yesterday at 10:18 am by Admin

» ISLAMISTS ACCUSE TRUMP OF 'FALSIFYING' HISTORY
Yesterday at 10:17 am by Admin

» Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY.
Yesterday at 12:20 am by Admin

» NUGGET Today's Devotional
Yesterday at 12:12 am by Admin

» R.C. SPROUL, REFORMED THEOLOGIAN, DIES AT 78
Sat 16 Dec 2017, 10:59 pm by Admin

» FRANCIS FRANGIPANE MINISTRIES
Sat 16 Dec 2017, 12:32 am by Admin

» PROPHESY NEWS WATCH
Sat 16 Dec 2017, 12:26 am by Admin

» My Manna
Fri 15 Dec 2017, 11:57 pm by Admin

» +Dev+ Michael D. Inman
Fri 15 Dec 2017, 11:50 pm by Admin

» THE CLARION PROJECT
Fri 15 Dec 2017, 11:15 pm by Admin

» WAR DRUMS
Fri 15 Dec 2017, 10:27 pm by Admin

»  Has the Zechariah 12 Battle Already Begun?
Fri 15 Dec 2017, 9:59 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

THE CLARION PROJECT

Page 10 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: THE CLARION PROJECT

Post  Admin on Mon 16 May 2016, 10:12 pm

https://www.clarionproject.org/analysis/exclusive-i-was-raised-islamist-terror-cult-america
Exclusive: 'I was Raised by an Islamist Terror Cult in America'
A woman who grew up within Jamaat ul-Fuqra (Muslims of the Americas), a cultish Islamist terrorist group spoke to Clarion Project.
The Clarion Project has been in contact with a woman who grew up within Jamaat ul-Fuqra, a cultish Sufi Islamist terrorist group that now goes by the name of Muslims of the Americas.

The group is best known for establishing "Islamic villages" on U.S. soil, for example, its "Islamberg" headquarters in New York state.
She has agreed to anonymously come forward with her heartbreaking story. We have removed details for her safety. She provided photographs and specific facts that are unavailable in the public sphere that we subsequently confirmed.
The following is her testimony provided to Clarion Project national security analyst Ryan Mauro. It is one of the very few first-hand testimonies from someone who was inside Jamaat ul-Fuqra when it committed terrorism under that name:
I still know many Muslims and I know that Jamaat ul-Fuqra is nothing like them, but there are violent ones who will take issue with what I say and do. They believe you should be killed if you decide not to be Muslim or practice Islam the way they do because, to them, it’s “apostasy,” and that’s a capital offense under Islam. I do believe some of those violent Muslims may attempt to kill me.
From my point of view as a kid in Michigan, everything was great even though my mom and dad got a divorce and I was living with my mom. My first introduction to X [a Fuqra member] was when he hit me for breaking rules I knew nothing about. My name was also changed to be Islamic.
We lived at 52 Ferris Street in Highland Park, Michigan, a three-story building with six apartments on each floor. The entire building was occupied by black Muslims, some who came from Detroit. Non-Muslims were not allowed to move in. Armed guards were at the front entrance.
Living in the building was like living in a Muslim country. We didn’t go outside much because they didn’t want us to be influenced by non-Muslims. Us kids didn’t have any friends outside of the building. We were very poor and slept on the bare floor with no beds. Sometimes we didn’t have heat or hot water. We didn’t have any furniture whatsoever. We ate on the floor out of large platters with our fingers. Food was also sometimes scarce.
Once my mother was making the only food we had in the house: Beans and rice. As she was seasoning, she mistakenly poured the entire bottle of salt in it. I watched her break down crying because this was the only food she had to feed her children. Someone told her to use a potato to suck the salt out of the food so we could eat it.
The building was like a house of horrors. Some of the kids were tortured by their parents or beaten by the “brothers” in the building. There was one kid in particular I remember who was treated really badly. He would be beaten severely for little things like taking food from the refrigerator for himself. He and some others would sometimes not be allowed to stand up and forced to hop around like a bunny for days on end. They’d make him run errands throughout the building, hopping up three flights of stairs.
He was also starving and I remember him coming to our door begging for food. There was a fire set by one girl who was also known to be beaten badly and kept separate from the rest of the kids. Years later, I met the boy again and he just broke down crying. It was heart-wrenching. He wanted to know why no one helped him.
There were exercise classes in the basement. The brothers were training for whatever Muslim war they continuously told us was coming. Our schooling was irregular and not formal. There were no science classes and math was deficient. Mostly we learned to read and write English and Arabic. I learned later about the gaping holes in our education. Sometimes there was class once a week, sometimes not at all.
We were not allowed to listen to music or watch commercials. They didn’t want us to be influenced by them. There were some odd rules like the children couldn’t have cabbage patch dolls. They were called “evil.” The Smurfs were considered demonic.
This was true of my entire time with Fuqra. There was a tape recorder that I’d use to secretly record kids shows on the TV like Kids Incorporated. I only learned the pop songs from that time by hearing them sung on that show. I didn’t even hear Michael Jackson’s “Beat It” until much later in life. I’d try to memorize the songs in a closet because I couldn’t be caught listening to them.
Growing up, I thought all Muslims were like us. Later, I realized these were just the odd rules of our Muslim cult and that most Muslims did not follow most of the same rules as we did. Just like most Muslims are not terrorists and some Muslims don’t wear full coverings, every sect is different.
We would hear all kinds of fearful messages. I was told that in my lifetime the Muslims would have to fight the kafiroons (non-believers) and I would have to make sure I was on the right side of the war.
The females, including myself, wore what we called jilabias; a head-to-ankle length traditional Muslim garment. We usually made them ourselves. We sewed our own clothes when I was a kid, which was fun. We had different colored jilabias.
It was also common for men to have several wives. I was molested by one man, who I know also molested another girl. It causes feelings of shame that can affect you the rest of your life. It changes your brain chemistry.
The leader of our community was a man known as “Imam Musa.” It’s important to note that we were not Nation of Islam Muslims. In fact, we were taught that the Nation of Islam members aren’t really Muslims.
One day, there was a lot of commotion and we were told that a sheikh from Pakistan was coming to visit our little community inside the building. His name was Sheikh Mubarik Ali Gilani. They said he was a direct descendant of the Prophet Mohammed. It was all anyone talked about and some said he was coming to the U.S. seeking recruits for jihad in Afghanistan.
Everyone in the building was about the sheikh. Every disagreement was deferred to the Sheikh. The Sheikh and his wife would even name his followers’ babies.
When the sheikh arrived, I met him very briefly because I had a weird dream about the Prophet Mohammed. I couldn’t really remember the details. It was supposed to be a big honor to meet the sheikh. The leaders of our community met with him and some changes were made.
One of the first things that happened is that the sheikh married one of the girls who was around 14 years old and he was probably in his 40s. The marriage was supposed to combine our community with the sheikh’s community in Pakistan. It was the kind of marriage that reminds me of ancient times where a father would marry his daughter off to someone important in order to have a treaty with that community. She left to live with him in Pakistan and her father became the new leader of the community.
The sheikh renamed our community at this point to be “Jamaat ul-Fuqra,” which means “community of the impoverished.”
His followers in America are primarily African-American converts to Islam, but I believe our community was the first, or one of the first, he visited in the United States. Several of the “brothers” from the building went to Pakistan to meet with the sheikh, and when they returned, they were even more militant and religious than before. It was as if they had been hypnotized.
We were told that they prayed a lot and had mysticism circles. I vaguely remember something about them praying and going up to see Prophet Mohammed. They carried out small “missions.” Various sources on the Internet said that Fuqra carried out various terrorist attacks in the 1980s and early 1990s across the U.S. I heard about one of them.
There are press reports about Fuqra members bombing a building that housed a cleric. I knew one of them and that he had gone to visit the sheikh in Pakistan. Somehow, during the attack, the door to the basement got locked behind them and they died in the ensuing fire. The rumor in our community was that the CIA locked the door and trapped them inside. The men who died were considered “martyrs for the cause of Allah” in our community.
When we were there, one day I overheard people saying something about the FBI watching the building in navy blue cars outside. I looked out the window and, sure enough, there was a navy blue four-door sedan sitting out there. After that day, I noticed it was out there all the time.
In the 1990s, I heard several rumors. I heard that Sheikh Gilani was barred from entering the U.S. because he was suspected of being involved in a terrorist attack involving an airplane. I heard that Sheikh Gilani lives in a luxurious compound in Pakistan and that his family is extremely wealthy. His wives have expensive jewelry and servants and even their own seamstress.
I don’t know if these rumors are true first-hand, but supposedly there is a big dichotomy between how luxurious the sheikh and his family live and how poor his followers in the United States live.
Not long after the sedan was noticed, the sheikh sent an order from Pakistan that all Muslims in the building had to disperse across the country. This was devastating for me because I couldn’t see my friends anymore. I was very lonely. The community members went to California, Washington D.C., South Carolina, Georgia, New York and maybe other places.
I knew that Fuqra had bought land in rural areas of New York and Georgia for followers to settle at where they could follow strict religious codes. A group of us went to New Orleans in Louisiana and we didn’t have to wear our jalabias because we had to be incognito.
We lived in a two room shack behind someone’s house. The leader drove a cab. We moved frequently. I suspect that when they couldn’t pay the rent, they’d get evicted and move. In between moves, we’d live with other families and that was fun because we could play with other kids. I remember seeing scary and loud fights between the women married to the leader. A knife was pulled one time and another time a pregnant woman was kicked.
We drove to Brooklyn to hear the sheikh speak in a large mosque during one of his trips to America. His wife was there in a private room and she was revered in the community. I’ll always remember the shoes she wore. They looked like shoes that a genie would wear; gold and curled at the tip.
During that visit, I saw something that left a lasting impression on me. All the females were called to the basement of the mosque. There had to be 30-40 of us in a circle on the floor. They brought a chair out and put it in the middle of us. Then they brought out Y [a Fuqra member] and she had to sit backwards in the chair with her back facing the crowd. A woman came out with a big stick and gave her 10 lashes while the crowd of women said “shame on you!” with each lash.
At first, she just winced in agony. Eventually she was crying pretty hard. The entire scene was traumatizing for me and I felt bad for the children seeing it. She didn’t immediately go back to New Orleans, but did after some time.
The leader of the New Orleans community continued to be abusive and beat kids. I remember him beating one boy for peeing standing up. I guess Muslim men are supposed to sit down when they used the restroom. It really upset me.
One time I walked into the living room and saw one of the boys getting beaten. He looked at me with pain and fear in his eyes. I immediately screamed for the leader to stop hitting him and then I started shaking with fear. No one talked back to him. He told me to leave a room and continued the beating with a belt as the boy hunched and crawled into a corner. I felt helpless. It was the catalyst for me deciding to leave.
I took some pocket change and ran away. I didn’t know where to go, so I just walked up and down random neighborhoods and ended up at an outdoor mall. Eventually, I was falling asleep and had to go back home. My mom was crying when I walked in and I told her I wanted to go live with my dad.
I ran away again only days later and was hit with a belt when I came home. This time, I fought back and began screaming for someone to call the police. It made him give up and walk away in a huff. I later ran away again and got to a pay phone where I called my dad in Michigan. He had tried to take me away when I was growing up but was stopped by guys with guns. I knew he’d rescue me.
He called a cab to bring me to the airport and I sat there and waited for hours. Then I saw my grandpa come out of the airport and he paid the taxi that had been waiting forever. We flew back to Michigan.
After I left, most of the Muslims left the New Orleans site and went to other Fuqra places. I know some did not move to other Fuqra communities and I suspect that some of them stopped being a part of Jamaat ul-Fuqra.

It was time to start my life over in Michigan but I still suffer a lot from all I experienced to this day. 
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://worldwidechristians.6forum.info

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Fri 13 May 2016, 11:17 am

https://www.clarionproject.org/news/kill-me-now-i-have-be-heaven-four
An ISIS fighter captured by Peshmerga forces told his captors to kill him immediately since he had to be in heaven by 4pm for a religious ceremony.
Thu, May 12, 2016
He informed his captors the day of his capture was the Muslim festival of Isra and Mi’iraj, which celebrates the famous night journey of the founder of Islam Muhammed to Jerusalem and his temporary ascension to heaven to receive instruction from Allah. The fighter claimed he wanted to attend a commemoration ceremony for this event in heaven, which he said would start at 4pm.
One of the fighters of the Peshmerga who was assigned to the prisoner said the armed man told him “Don’t take care of me, you are an infidel.”
A lieutenant-colonel in the forces of the Peshmerga, Salim al-Surji, bandaged the wounds of the prisoner. He spoke to Rudaw media after a battle at Telskuf in which several Peshmerga fighters were killed.
“While I was filming the ISIS men on my phone” Surji said, “I saw that one of them was moving his ankle. So that’s when I put my hand on his chest and found that he was breathing. He was also conscious and talking. His explosive belt had not detonated and he was hurt in his ankle due to the explosion of one of his comrades. He was unable to walk. He told me ‘you are infidels, kill me.’”

Al-Surji didn’t listen to him and bandaged his ankle.
“While I was bandaging his wound I asked him where he was from and he said he’s from Samarra (a city in Iraq) and that he came to fight here with 50 other armed men. They were supposed to commit suicide using their suicide belts because today is the anniversary of the Isra and Mi’iraj celebration. He told me ‘all of us must be in heaven by 4pm, kill me.’”
Kurdish Activist: We Stand with US & Israel Against Radical Islam
http://www.clarionproject.org/news/kurdish-activist-we-stand-us-israel-against-radical-islam
ISIS is Now Burying its Own Fighters Alive
http://www.clarionproject.org/news/isis-now-burying-its-own-fighters-alive
American Sentenced to 15 Years for Trying to Join ISIS
http://www.clarionproject.org/news/jordanian-american-sentenced-15-years-trying-join-isis
Is the Military Doctoring Reports on ISIS & Covering it Up?

http://www.clarionproject.org/news/isis-now-burying-its-own-fighters-alive
ISIS is Now Burying its Own Fighters Alive
The Islamic State reportedly buried alive dozens of its own fighters accused of cowardice. Those who refuse to submit are "apostates."
Thu, May 12, 2016
The Islamic State executed dozens of its own fighters for fleeing the battlefield, according to local media reports cited by Russia Today.
Ahlul Bayt News Agency reported that ISIS buried alive some 35 of its own fighters outside the town of Qayyarah, near Mosul. The fighters had reportedly run away from a battle against Iraqi government forces near Kirkuk.
IraqiNews.com also reported the number executed at 35.

The Islamic State is notorious for its ultraviolent treatment of those it regards as criminals and dissenters. It regards anyone who refuses to submit as guilty of apostasy and therefore deserving of death.
For more information about the Islamic State, see Clarion Project's Special Report: The Islamic State (ISIS, ISIL)
http://www.clarionproject.org/sites/default/files/islamic-state-isis-isil-factsheet-1.pdf
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

MILITARY DOCTORING REPORTS ON ISIS & COVERING IT UP?

Post  Admin on Thu 12 May 2016, 8:33 am

IS THE US MILITARY DOCTORING REPORTS ON ISIS & COVERING IT UP?
Whistle-blowers allege that senior officers deliberately misrepresented the war as going well and punished dissenting analysts.
A senior analyst in the US Central Command’s (CENTCOM) Joint Intelligence Office (J2) accused her superiors of reassigning her to a different position on trumped up charges after she spoke up against doctored intelligence reports in the organization.
Carolyn Stewart had previously accused her superiors of changing reports on the Islamic State to fit the official White House line that the war against the self-proclaimed Caliphate is being won, according to The Daily Beast.

Officially, Stewart was transferred for cursing.
Last Wednesday, she brought her case before a Department of Defense appeals court against her civilian superior, Gregory Ryckman. The court attempted to determine whether Stewart’s swearing, which allegedly took place on two occasions, created a “hostile work environment” and therefore merited the transfer. 
Carolyn Stewart had previously accused her superiors of changing reports on the Islamic State to fit the official White House line that the war against the self-proclaimed Caliphate is being won, according to The Daily Beast.

Last Wednesday, she brought her case before a Department of Defense appeals court against her civilian superior, Gregory Ryckman. The court attempted to determine whether Stewart’s swearing, which allegedly took place on two occasions, created a “hostile work environment” and therefore merited the transfer.
The Daily Beast’s senior national security correspondent Nancy Youssef writes “if cursing were really a fireable offense in the military, every soldier, sailor, Marine, and Defense Department civilian would have to be sent home.”

Ryckman and his military superior Major-General Steven Grove were accused by other analysts of tampering with intelligence reports in order to spin the war as positive and of pressuring analysts to suppress negative news and report positive news.
The Daily Beast’s senior national security correspondent Nancy Youssef writes “if cursing were really a fireable offense in the military, every soldier, sailor, Marine, and Defense Department civilian would have to be sent home.”
Ryckman and his military superior Major-General Steven Grove were accused by other analysts of tampering with intelligence reports in order to spin the war as positive and of pressuring analysts to suppress negative news and report positive news.
Read More

https://www.clarionproject.org/news/military-doctoring-reports-isis-covering-it
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Tue 10 May 2016, 7:11 pm

https://www.clarionproject.org/analysis/londons-new-muslim-mayor-extremist-or-opportunist
LONDON'S NEW MUSLIM MAYOR: EXTREMIST OR OPPORTUNIST?
During the election, questions arose about Sadiq Khan’s long history of association with extremists     
 LONDON'S NEW MUSLIM MAYOR: EXTREMIST OR OPPORTUNIST?

Majid Nawaz’s assessment of London’s new Muslim mayor, the newly elected Sadiq Khan, is that he is not an Islamist extremist. He is merely a manipulative politician willing to use guile and duplicity to achieve his electoral aims -- not so different from the average politician.
Leading up to the mayoral vote, questions arose about Khan’s association with extremists, which constitutes a long list in the new mayor’s political history. 
Consider:
In 2001, Khan was the lawyer for the American radical Islamist group Nation of Islam, successfully arguing in front of the UK’s High Court to overturn the ban on its leader, Louis Farrakhan.
In 2003, Khan appeared at a conference with Sajeel Abu Ibrahim, a member of the banned al-Muhajiroun group that was founded by hate preacher Omar Bakri Muhammad (now prohibited from entering the UK) and led by hate preacher Anjem Choudary (whose many organizations have been said to have contributed “the single biggest gateway to terrorism in recent British history”). Sajeel also ran a terrorist training camp in Pakistan attended by 7/7 bomber Mohammad Sidique Khan.
In 2004, Khan testified to the House of Commons as head of the Muslim Council of Britain’s legal affairs committee. As council legal head, Khan argued in parliament that the Muslim Brotherhood’s spiritual leader Yusuf Al-Qaradawi “is not the extremist that he is painted as being.” Qaradawi (also banned in the UK for his extremist views) advocates, among other sharia principles, for wife beating and suicide bombings against Israeli citizens. After the murder of an Ahmadi Muslim in Scotland for wishing his Christian customers a peaceful Easter, the council “condemned” the incident by pointing out that Ahmadis are not Muslims.
Khan was the defense lawyer for Zacarias Moussaoui, a 9/11 terrorist and confessed member of Al Qaeda.
Khan attended events for the extremist group CAGE and wrote a forward for one of their reports. CAGE is a primary supporter of the Islamic State executioner known as “Jihadi John,” who they described as a “beautiful young man.”
Khan appeared on panels with Muslim community leader and cleric Suliman Gani, a supporter of the Islamic State (ISIS/ISIL), no less than nine times.
In 2010, Khan shamelessly played the Ahmadi card, flaring up sectarian hatred in his reelection bid to the parliament when faced with stiff competition from Nasser Butt, an Ahmadi who had opposed the war in Iraq unlike Khan who had voted in favor of it.
Defending himself against charges of extremism, Khan points to his record on supporting rights for homosexual and transsexual rights. Since he was first elected to parliament in 2005, that support has been unwavering.

Khan has been an outspoken critic of anti-Semitism. Most recently, he stated he was “embarrassed and sorrowful” about the glaring anti-Semitism that has been spotlighted in his own party.
As the Muslim Public Affairs Committee in the UK (MPAC-UK) derogatorily pointed out in a comment piece on their website posted just two days before the election, “A Vote for Sadiq Khan in the London Mayor Elections is a Vote for Israel.”
Much to MPAC-UK’s chagrin and dismay, Khan is an opponent of the anti-Israel BDS movement. Although he called for sanctions against Israel in 2009, he says he has since changed his mind.
On the last day of his campaign, it was revealed that in an interview Khan gave in 2009 on Iranian television, he referred to Muslims fighting extremism as “Uncle Toms.”  (He has since apologized.)
Still, Majid Nawaz insists that Khan is no extremist. Khan was Nawaz’s lawyer when he was arrested in Egypt for working for the banned Islamist group Hizb ut-Tahrir. Nawaz, now a prominent counter extremism campaigner, says he is forever indebted to Khan for visiting him in Egypt’s Mazra Tora prison, “while the world gave up on me.”
Ironically, it was Nawaz’s counter-extremism foundation Quilliam that were targeted by Khan in his “Uncle Tom” remarks.
Nawaz refrained from commenting on Khan and his electoral bid until after the election. In his first piece penned after the election, Nawaz paints a picture of Khan as a realist (read: opportunistic) and consummate politician.
“When push comes to shove, gaining power becomes more important for politicians from all parties, than defending principles,” writes Nawaz. “And sadly, extremists remain among the most powerful organized forces in Britain’s Muslim grassroots.”
Nawaz explains the unfortunate political climate in today’s Britain: “By 2009, extremism had grown so rife among my own British Muslim community that, in a sign of our times, a Muslim government minister for Social Cohesion [Khan] would find it politically expedient to call a group of Muslims, who were not in government, 'Uncle Toms' simply for criticizing extremism.”
Yet, Nawaz doesn’t give Khan a free pass, saying, “It did not need to be like this. As a column in the Wall Street Journal recently noted, ‘Other Muslim leaders took a different approach.’
“The struggles that reforming liberal and ex-Muslims face every day, the dehumanization, the delegitimization, the excommunication, the outcasting, the threats, intimidation and the violence makes this inexcusable … Why is it okay for a mayor to have shared panels with all manner of Muslim extremists, while actively distancing himself from, and smearing, counter-extremist Muslims?”
A good question it would behoove the new mayor to answer.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Fri 06 May 2016, 3:59 pm

https://www.clarionproject.org/analysis/clinton-and-trump-where-do-they-stand-islamism
Clinton and Trump: Where Do They Stand on Islamism?
CLINTON AND TRUMP: WHERE DO THEY STAND ON ISLAMISM?
With Trump and Clinton the de facto nominees, it is time for voters to begin weighing the national security policies of each candidate

Donald Trump is the all-but-declared Republican presidential nominee and Hillary Clinton on the cusp of winning the Democratic nomination. It is time for voters to begin weighing the national security consequences of each candidate's potential administration.
You can read our full profiles of the candidates' positions related to Islamist extremism by clicking here for Donald Trump and here for Hillary Clinton. Below is a summary of six policy areas where they differ:
Defining the Threat
Trump defines the enemy as "radical Islam." Clinton defines it variably as "jihadism," "radical Jihadism" "Islamists who are jihadists."
Defeating the Ideology
Trump said in his foreign policy speech that "containing the spread of radical Islam must be a major foreign policy goal of the United States." His policy proposals include a vague commitment to use the U.S. military more aggressively, deterring terrorists by killing their families, closing down the most radical mosques and banning Muslim immigration into the U.S. until the homeland is secure and an effective vetting process is established.
Trump is adamantly opposed to democracy-promotion and overthrowing regimes; instead, he favors alliances with authoritarian rulers who cooperate on counter-terrorism. He says, "our goal must be to defeat terrorists and promote stability, not radical change."
He criticizes Clinton for supporting the overthrow of Saddam Hussein in Iraq, Muammar Gaddafi in Libya, Hosni Mubarak in Egypt and Bashar Assad in Syria. However, a reputable senior foreign policy adviser to Trump, Dr. Walid Phares, is an expert on combating the Islamist ideology and believes in promoting human rights and civil society.
Clinton's national security platform calls for "defeating ISIS and global terrorism and the ideologies that drive it." Her strategy emphasizes civil society and a foreign policy that promotes freedom, women's rights, free markets, democracy and human rights, all if which she believes are necessary in order to "empower moderates and marginalize extremists."
Clinton says the U.S. needs an "overarching strategy" to defeat the ideology like the U.S. used to win the Cold War. Clinton wants the State Department to better "tell our story" overseas by confronting anti-American propaganda via public engagement.
Clinton's speech on foreign policy and ISIS also includes confronting state sponsors of extremism like Qatar and Saudi Arabia and identifying "the specific neighborhoods and villages, the prisons and schools, where recruitment happens in clusters, like the neighborhood in Brussels where the Paris attacks were planned.
ISIS, Iraq and Syria
Trump says he will appoint effective generals who will quickly crush the Islamic State.  He believes the U.S. has "no choice" but to send 20-30,000 troops to fight the Islamic State. He would also attack the families of Islamic State members, bomb oil sites held by the Islamic State and then seize them for U.S. companies to rebuild and own.
He would not support Syrian rebels against the Iran-backed Assad regime; Trump supported Russia's military intervention in Syria to save the dictatorship. Trump believes he can be a partner with Russian President Putin. He says he would establish safe-zones in Syria to stop the flow of refugees, but neighboring Arab countries like Saudi Arabia would have to pay for it.
Clinton's speech on ISIS emphasized her opposition to a large ground campaign by U.S. forces, but she does support President Obama's deployment of about 5,000 troops to Iraq with a limited role. She disagreed with President Obama when she urged U.S. support for Syrian rebels at the beginning of the civil war in order to prevent Islamist extremists from gaining ground.
Clinton also supported using the U.S. Air Force to implement a no-fly zone in Syria and to create safe zones for refugees. Clinton remains committed to ending the civil war in Syria by forcing Assad to resign from power as part of a political transition.
In Iraq, she favors direct U.S. military assistance to Sunni tribes and Kurdish forces fighting ISIS and expanding the U.S. forces' role to include embedding personnel in local Iraqi units and assisting with airstrikes
Iran
Trump would terminate the nuclear deal with Iran immediately and pledged to "dismantle" Iran's global terrorism network in his speech about Israel and the Middle East. He supports placing severe sanctions on Iran to pressure them into a deal that dismantles their nuclear program and ends their support for terrorism. 
Clinton supports the nuclear deal with reservations. She has released a 5-point plan to respond to the deal's negative consequences, Iran's sponsorship of terrorism and human rights abuses of the Iranian regime. She supports expanding sanctions on Iran for these actions.
Neither candidate has explicitly endorsed overthrowing the Iranian regime, but Clinton took a step in that direction  in 2010 when she said she hopes there will be "some effort inside Iran, by responsible civil and religious leaders, to take hold of the apparatus of the state." She regrets that she and the Obama Administration did not more forcefully support the 2009 Green Revolution and promises "that won't happen again."
Muslim Brotherhood
Neither candidate has endorsed the Muslim Brotherhood Terrorist Designation Act and concerns have been raised about both candidates' advisers.
One of Clinton's closest aides, Huma Abedin, was the assistant-editor of an Islamist journal with her family members, some of whom have Muslim Brotherhood links. She has not directly said anything extremist and is married to a pro-Israel Jew. Critics point out that although she has a security clearance, her familial ties may influence her advice to Clinton.
In her book, Clinton seems to understand that the Brotherhood is hostile to the U.S., deceptive and closely linked to Hamas. However, she seems to accept Islamist political parties like the Brotherhood as potential democratic partners. Her State Dept. operation in Egypt gave election training to Brotherhood members and a Clinton Foundation member belonged to the Brotherhood.
One of Trump's top campaign aides, Paul Manafort, was a lobbyist for Saudi Arabia in the 1980s and a lobbyist for a Pakistani ISI intelligence front in the U.S. that was also closely linked to the Muslim Brotherhood.
Trump has never said anything kind about the Muslim Brotherhood and wanted the U.S. to help keep Egyptian President Mubarak in power.

TESTIMONY FROM CHRISTIAN WHOSE HOME WAS DESTROYED BY ISIS
U.S. Navy Seal Charles H. Keating IV was killed in the 48-hour battle to free Telskuf from the clutches of ISIS but not before the village was destroyed.
Islamic State launched a pre-dawn raid on the Christian-majority village Telskuf, just north of Mosul in Iraq on May 3. It was the second time ISIS had taken the village.
Rita, in her early 20s fled the first time ISIS marched into town, and now lives in another Christian village not far away.
“My village was under the control of the Kurdish Peshmerga fighters until two days ago,” she told Clarion Project. “ISIS drove in using a booby-trapped digger truck.
“In order to get through the fortified defenses, the digger first removed what blocked its path and then it just blew up, killing lots of Peshmerga fighters. My relatives were slightly injured in the blast.”
READ MORE
https://www.clarionproject.org/news/testimony-christian-whose-home-was-destroyed-isis

SAUDI WOMEN WIN 'RIGHT' TO RECEIVE COPY OF MARRIAGE CONTRACT
The announcement by the Justice Ministry reverses a previous edict in the kingdom that only allowed the husband to have a copy of the contract.
Women in Saudi Arabia have won the “right” to receive a copy of their marriage contract. The announcement by the Justice Ministry reverses a previous edict in the kingdom that only allowed the husband to have a copy of the contract.
READ MORE
https://www.clarionproject.org/news/saudi-women-win-right-receive-copy-marrage-contract

US SHIITE, SUNNI WOMEN BOND DESPITE DIFFERENCES
In Ohio, a group of Shiite women have begun to forge friendships with Sunni women causing an examination of the true sectarian differences.
Iram Jafri, a pediatrician and Shiite Muslim in Ohio, doesn’t blame her older brother’s death in Pakistan on Sunni Muslims, though his murderers were Sunni. She blames extremists.
Though many view the theological disagreements between Shiite and Sunni denominations as the source of conflict throughout the Muslim world.  Jafri, a woman who counts both Shiites and Sunnis as her friends, says this has never been a problem for her.
READ MORE
https://www.clarionproject.org/analysis/shiite-sunni-women-come-together-despite-differences

5 THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT TURKEY'S PRESIDENT ERDOGAN
It seems Turkish Prime Minister Davotoglu will resign later this month, reportedly because Erdogan wants to increase his own powers.
If widespread media reports are to believed, Turkish Prime Minister Ahmet Davutoğlu just told his boss, President Recep Tayyip Erdogan he plans on stepping down at the end of May.
Reporters suggested the reason for Davutoğlu’s decision is his dissatisfaction with Erdogan’s desire to increase his own powers, making him almost irremovable from office.
But this is not the first time Erdogan has done something that is unbecoming of the leader of an alleged democracy.
Here are just five: He drew criticism after comparing his desired presidential system for Turkey with that of Adolf Hitler’s Germany.
READ MORE
https://www.clarionproject.org/analysis/5-things-you-should-know-about-turkeys-president-erdogan

ISLAMIST EXTREMISM IN FRANCE (PART II)
The experience of the city of Paris and French corporates in dealing with the growing phenomenon of radical Islam in France.
France has one of the largest Muslim communities in the West (estimated at 10% of the population), and French corporates have more experience than most in dealing with radical Islam.
READ MORE
https://www.clarionproject.org/analysis/islamist-extremism-france-part-ii

PROMINENT KURDISH ACTIVIST: DESIGNATE MB AS TERROR GROUP
Clarion's Ryan Mauro interviews Yousuf Ismael, a US Kurdish Muslim and director of Media and Policy at the Washington 
A prominent Kurdish activist in the U.S. expressed his personal support for the Muslim Brotherhood Terrorist Designation Act in an interview with the Clarion Project.  He urged the U.S. to ally with the Kurds and asserted that an autonomous area for Assyrian Christians in Iraqi Kurdistan is possible.
READ MORE
https://www.clarionproject.org/news/prominent-kurdish-activist-designate-mb-terror-group-0
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Thu 05 May 2016, 10:57 pm

FBI INFORMS 3,600 NEW YORKERS THEY ARE ON ISIS HIT LIST
In recent weeks, ISIS hackers published the names of soldiers and other Americans, including personal details such as home addresses.
READ MORE
http://www.clarionproject.org/news/fbi-informs-3600-new-yorkers-they-are-isis-watch-list

WOMEN DEMAND EQUALITY IN SYRIA AFTER SEEING HONOR DIARIES

For the first time, Clarion's film on women's rights was screened in Turkey and seen by Syrian refugees. These women want change when they return to their country.
READ MORE
http://www.clarionproject.org/news/women-demand-equality-syria-after-seeing-honor-diaries

ISLAMIC STATE OFFERS MARRIAGE COUNSELLING FOR DISGRUNTLED WIVES
Conditions in Raqqa, Syria, the self-declared caliphate's capital, are so bad that that even jihadi brides are fed up and threatening to flee.
READ MORE
https://www.clarionproject.org/news/islamic-state-offers-marriage-counselling-disgruntled-wives

'CHRISTIAN LIVES AT RISK IN SWEDISH MIGRANT CENTERS'
Reports of attacks on Christians and other minorities are seemingly on the rise. So, too, is the far-right backlash to the wave of migration.
READ MORE
http://www.clarionproject.org/news/christian-lives-risk-swedish-migrant-centers

MUSLIM ACTIVISTS APPLAUD CLARION'S TEACHING OF NY POLICE

CAIR has launched a campaign to punish law enforcement personnel who attended a class by Clarion's Ryan Mauro at a recent conference.
READ MORE
http://www.clarionproject.org/analysis/muslim-activists-applaud-clarions-teaching-ny-police

GAZA PLAY BY CHILDREN FEATURES STABBING OF ISRAELIS

The children – who look no more than seven or eight years old -- took part in the Palestine Festival for Children and Education in Khan Younis.
READ MORE
https://www.clarionproject.org/news/gaza-play-children-features-stabbing-israelis    

‘OBAMA PLANS TO REDUCE SCREENING FOR REFUGEES TO 3 MONTHS’

Opponents fear cutting the screening time from 18-24 months down to three will make it easier for terrorists to slip through the net
READ MORE
http://www.clarionproject.org/news/%E2%80%98obama-plans-reduce-screening-refugees-3-months%E2%80%99

US HUSBAND AND WIFE ISIS RECRUITING TEAM KILLED IN SYRIA

The couple, who were killed in a drone strike in Aleppo, was especially active recruiting Westerners from overseas and online.
READ MORE
http://www.clarionproject.org/news/us-husband-and-wife-isis-recruiting-team-killed-syria

'ISIS MAY BE MANUFACTURING CHEMICAL WEAPONS'
The Organisation for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons believes Islamic State is likely using chemical weapons and may have deployed them.
READ MORE
https://www.clarionproject.org/news/isis-may-be-manufacturing-chemical-weapons

Support Increases in Congress To Designate MB as Terrorist Org 
SWEDEN FEARS ISIS CELL MAY ATTACK EUROVISION SONG CONTEST FINAL
The Swedish security service believes 7 or 8 Islamic State terrorists have already entered the country. Security has been increased.
READ MORE
https://www.clarionproject.org/analysis/support-increases-congress-designate-mb-terrorist-org

https://www.clarionproject.org/news/sweden-fears-isis-cell-may-attack-eurovision-song-contest-final

DANISH ARTISTS PLAN EXHIBIT PRAISING PARIS, BRUSSELS 'MARTYRS'
The exhibit is "about describing the term ‘martyr’ from as many different angles as possible and through history,” according to the artists.
READ MORE
http://www.clarionproject.org/news/danish-artists-plan-exhibit-praising-paris-brussels-martyrs
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Fri 29 Apr 2016, 10:43 pm

ISLAMIC STATE HACKS INTO MICHIGAN CHURCH'S WEBSITE
The ISIS video that appeared on the website declared, "We will conquer your Rome, break your crosses and enslave your women.
The United Cyber Caliphate hacked into the website of a church in Michigan Friday. The UCC calls itself the “cyber army” of the Islamic State.
Instead of the Lamont’s Christian Reformed Church’s regular content, an Islamic State (ISIS/ISIL) video popped up on the site (see video below), with the words, "You have been hacked by the United Cyber Caliphate." The video, made a number of years ago, is a well-known piece of ISIS recruitment propaganda from Abu Muhammad al-Adnani al-Shami, the official spokespman and a senior leader of the Islamic State.
READ MORE
https://www.clarionproject.org/news/islamic-state-hacks-michigan-churchs-website

MEET THE MAN BEHIND THE US’ NEW CYBERWAR WITH ISIS
U.S. Cyber Commander Admiral Michael Rogers has taken control of the American task force charged with fighting ISIS in cyberspace
READ MORE
http://www.clarionproject.org/news/meet-man-behind-us%E2%80%99-new-cyberwar-isis

IT’S SPORT TO YOU AND ME; BUT FOR WOMEN IN ARAB LANDS
Sporting activity for women is a growing movement in Arab states but perhaps not as quickly as the women themselves would like to see.
READ MORE
http://www.clarionproject.org/analysis/it%E2%80%99s-sport-you-and-me-women-arab-lands%E2%80%A6

POETRY IN ERDOGAN'S TURKEY: JIHAD IN, SATIRE OUT
While Germany acquiesces to Turkey and prosecutes a comedian for a poem insulting Erdogan, the Turkish president calls for jihad in his own poems.
On March 8, the Turkish Minister of Finance Naci Agbal read verses from a poem titled Amentu (“I believe”) by Ismet Ozel. The verses recall the Turkish -Greek war in 1920s in Anatolia and refer to the Greeks as kafirs (infidels).
“The adhan (call to prayer) is no longer heard. The cross has been erected on minibars (mosque pulpit),
The kafir Greek has flown his flag on mosques, on everywhere
Then come, my brother, join our hands altogether
Let’s explode the bombs and silence the [church] bells everywhere.”
READ MORE
https://www.clarionproject.org/analysis/poetry-erogans-turkey-jihad-satire-out

FAKE COUPLE' MULLS STATUS OF DANISH MUSLIM WOMEN
Danish Muslim women are breaking barriers in gender inequality, but they are up against increasing support within their own community for Sharia law.
Danish Muslim women are breaking barriers in gender inequality, but they are up against increasing support within their own community for Sharia law.
When Dane Ayan Mouhoumed was younger, she wrote an op-ed in a Danish newspaper about how she wished she had been born a boy and how she envied her brother and his freedom. But today, as a 34 year old, Mouhoumed says she is happy to be a woman.
"Danish women with Muslim roots are very successful in Denmark. We are sprinting forward. We do well in education, get good jobs and are outspoken in the media,” says Mouhoumed.  
READ MORE
https://www.clarionproject.org/analysis/danish-muslim-women-seek-equality-face-challenges

ISLAMISTS' SLAY US-EMPLOYED BANGLADESHI GAY-RIGHTS ACTIVIST
The murder of the activist and his friend, a police officer, follows ISIS' killing of a liberal university professor three days earlier.
learn
READ MORE
https://www.clarionproject.org/news/islamists-slay-us-employed-bangladeshi-gay-rights-activist

TURKEY DETAINS A JOURNALIST FOR ANTI-ERDOGAN TWEET
The arrest of journalist Ebru Umar is the latest in a string of attempts by Turkish President Erdogan to stifle all dissent
READ MORE
https://www.clarionproject.org/news/turkey-detains-journalist-anti-erdogan-tweet

CONSPIRACY THEORISTS COULD BE FORGIVEN
Rather than stopping the flow of migrants, the recent deal Europe made with Turkey made immigration official. Yet, these deals are being negotiated by unelected European officials with no electoral mandate. 
READ MORE
https://www.clarionproject.org/blog/europe/conspiracy-theorists-could-be-forgiven
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Fri 22 Apr 2016, 10:17 pm

IF ISIS CAME TO YOUR TOWN WOULD YOU CONVERT TO ISLAM?
You might expect a group of teenagers to say they'd stand up to the Islamic State and refuse to convert. But what would you do if push came to shove?
So here’s the scenario.
A teacher in Italy taught her class of 13-year olds all about the Islamic State (ISIS/ISIL). At the end of the project she asked her 25 students what they would do if the Islamic State took over their town. All but two reportedly said they would convert to Islam.
It’s somewhat tragic that a mix of classroom education and possibly some media exposure to ISIS barbarism would suck the bravado out of all the kids, other than two die-hard Catholics. But that’s the effect of the threats and actions of ISIS.
In every generation, there are the brave few who stand up to fight against one evil scourge or another, despite the likely great personal sacrifice.
READ MORE
https://www.clarionproject.org/analysis/if-isis-came-your-town-would-you-convert-islam

SUPREME COURT: IRAN MUST PAY US TERROR VICTIMS AND FAMILIES
The landmark judgement frees $2 billion in Iranian assets frozen in a U.S. bank to pay the relatives of victims of worldwide Iranian-sponsored terror.    
The Supreme Court ruled against an Iranian bank April 20, paving the way for victims of Iranian-sponsored terrorism to collect compensation from the central bank of Iran, whose assets are frozen in the U.S.
In a 6-2 ruling, the court decided more than 1,300 relatives of the 241 victims of the Marine barracks bombing in Beirut as well as other Iranian-sponsored acts of terror can be compensated by close to $2 billion in bonds and interest held in a federal court trust account by Citibank in New York.
READ MORE
https://www.clarionproject.org/news/supreme-court-iran-must-pay-us-terror-victims-and-families

ISLAMIC STATE PLANNING SUMMER MASSACRES IN EUROPE'
Posing as refugees, terrorists are planning to infiltrate Europe and gain access to holiday locations in France, Spain and Italy.
The Islamic State is planning multiple attacks on tourists this summer at holiday locations in France, Spain and Italy, according to reports in a German newspaper. The reports, published in Bild, say the intelligence originated from a “credible source” in Africa who says “concrete plans” exist for the attacks.
Posing as refugees, terrorists are plotting to infiltrate Europe and gain access to holiday locations. From there, they plan to get jobs selling ice cream and T-Shirts. The source said suicide vests will be detonated, while bombs will be buried under lounge chairs on the beach.
The Bild reports also say the terrorists will attack beach crowds with automatic weapons. As one German official commented, "It could be a whole new dimension of terror. Holiday beaches cannot be protected."
READ MORE
https://www.clarionproject.org/news/islamic-state-planning-summer-massacres-europe

THE ISLAMIC STATE FINES PEOPLE WHO DON'T KNOW THE QURAN

The Islamic State has lost a lot of territory and oil production capability and is desperately seeking ways to raise more money with new taxes and fines.
The Islamic State has introduced fines for not knowing the Quran well enough, among other financial penalties. The cash strapped group is thought to have lost some 30% of its income stream over the past year.
Other penalties include duties for installing satellite dishes, tolls for truck drivers and exit permits to leave cities.
ISIS was making $80 million per month in mid-2015 and is making only $56 million per month today, according to the American analysis firm IHS. The group has lost 22% of its territory over the past two years and seen its subject population decrease from nine million to six million.
As a result of U.S. and coalition air strikes, ISIS oil production has dropped from 33,000 to 21,000 barrels a day.
READ MORE
https://www.clarionproject.org/news/islamic-state-fining-people-who-dont-know-quran
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Thu 21 Apr 2016, 6:18 pm

MORAL MATRIX: ISLAM, RELIGIOUS FREEDOM AND EUROPE TODAY
Moral Matrix: Islam, Religious Freedom and Europe Today
Clarion investigates where the line should be drawn in three recent cases involving Islam in Europe. Let us know where you stand.
BY ELLIOT FRIEDLAND AND MEIRA SVIRSKY Wed, April 20, 2016
Three separate cases in different parts of the world illustrate the moral complexities that arise with differing attitudes to the separation of religion and state in public school systems. Different ideas as to what constitutes acceptable expressions of religion in the public sphere can lead to increased community tensions. Accusations fly.  Those who wish to introduce religious elements into schools are frequently accused of imposing their religion onto others, while those who oppose religion in school have been accused of religious discrimination.
READ MORE https://www.clarionproject.org/analysis/moral-matrix-islam-religious-freedom-and-europe-today

SUPPORT FOR BILL NAMING BROTHERHOOD TERRORIST ORG. GROWS

After Clarion Project's letter writing campaign, seven new members of Congress signed on to co-sponsor the bill. Tell your member of Congress!
BY RYAN MAURO Tue, April 19, 2016
Seven more congressmen have signed on to cosponsor the Muslim Brotherhood Terrorist Designation Act after the Clarion Project letter campaign was launched. You can tell your representatives to support the legislation in less than one minute by using our online form.
The seven new supporters are Rep. Tim Huelskamp (R-KS), Rep. Charlie J. Fleischmann (R-TN), Rep. Jeff Duncan (R-SC), Rep. Dave Brat (R-VA), Rep. Todd Rokita (R-IN), Rep. Kenny Marchant (R-TX) and Rep. Robert Pittenger (R-NC).
Over 60 members of Congress are cosponsoring the bill or have voted in its favor. It now has bipartisan support and has passed the House Judiciary Committee. Four organizations representing persecuted Christians are also pushing for the bill.
READ MORE https://www.clarionproject.org/analysis/support-bill-naming-brotherhood-terrorist-org-grows

TURKISH GOV'T EXPROPRIATES CHURCHES IN KURDISH AREAS
The local municipality says the seizure, which could result in the displacement of 50,000 people, violates seven articles of the Turkish Constitution.
Tue, April 19, 2016
The Turkish government’s expropriation of large swaths of land in the Kurdish majority southeast, including six churches, has been met with anger by residents of the region as well as world-wide diaspora communities.
Turkey has been fighting the banned PKK (Kurdish Workers Party) in the Diyarbakir province, including the historical Sur area, for 10 months, after tensions flared due to a combination of factors, including the Islamic State’s bid to conquer Kobani, a Kurdish city on the Turkish-Syrian border.
The tensions marked a break in the two-year peace negotiations between the Turkish government and the PKK and have resulted in hundreds of civilians killed by the Turks.
READ MORE https://www.clarionproject.org/news/turkish-govt-expropriates-churches-kurdish-areas

SANDERS CAMPAIGN RELEASES AD SLAMMING ANTI-MUSLIM BIGOTRY

Tackling anti-Muslim bigotry and challenging Islamism are complementary rather than contradictory ideas.
Democratic Presidential candidate Senator Bernie Sanders released a new campaign video April 18 directly addressing anti-Muslim bigotry in the United States.
Entitled Love Trumps Hate, Sanders argues hatred against Muslims is used in contemporary American political discourse as a sop to distract people from the real problems of wealth inequality and injustice.
READ MORE  https://www.clarionproject.org/analysis/sanders-campaign-releases-ad-slamming-anti-muslim-bigotry   

ACCUSATIONS AGAINST TRUMP ADVISOR BY ISLAMISTS PROVEN FALSE
The 'case' against Walid Phares has been shattered, as has been the credibility of the media outlets who put their political agenda ahead of the truth.
Islamists and their hyper-partisan media allies have been waging a smear campaign against foreign policy expert Dr. Walid Phares, who is advising Donald Trump and previously advised Mitt Romney. Now, the so-called "case" against Phares is in flames, burning the credibility of the media outlets and commentators who chose to put their political motivations ahead of the truth.
READ MORE  https://www.clarionproject.org/analysis/accusations-against-trump-advisor-islamists-proven-false

GERMAN POLITICAL PARTY CONSIDERS OPENLY ANTI-MUSLIM PLATFORM

A faction within 'Alternative fur Deutschland' wants to adopt an openly anti-Islamic stance at the party conference on April 30.
A German political party is considering adopting an openly anti-Islam stance. A faction within the ‘Alternative fur Deutschland’ party has called for a total ban on the Burqa and minarets on mosques, arguing that Islam is not a normal religion and therefore is not covered by constitutional protections for religious freedom.
READ MORE  https://www.clarionproject.org/news/german-political-party-adopts-openly-anti-muslim-platform
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Mon 18 Apr 2016, 9:40 pm

SECRET CABLES LINK PAKISTAN INTEL ORG TO DEADLY ATTACK ON CIA
Recently disclosed documents suggest that Pakistan’s intel agency paid a terror group to perpetrate a deadly attack on the CIA in Afghanistan.
Pakistan’s intelligence agency paid a Taliban-affiliated terror group in Afghanistan to perpetrate one of the deadliest attacks on the CIA in the agency’s history, according to inferences made in recently-declassified U.S. government cables and documents.
On December 30, 2009, a Jordanian suicide bomber blew himself up in Camp Chapman in Khost, Afghanistan, located near the border with Pakistan, killing seven CIA employees. The bomber, a Jordanian doctor and double agent, tricked the Americans, telling them he would lead them to Ayman al-Zawahri, now head of al-Qaeda and, at the time, second in command.
A document dated January 11, 2010 , issued less than two weeks after the bombing, reports how the head of the Haqqani network, a Taliban-allied organization designed as terrorist by the U.S., met twice with senior officials of Pakistan's intelligence agency (the Inter-Services Intelligence or ISI) the month of the bombing.
During the first meeting, funding for “operations in Khowst [Khost] province” were discussed. “Funds were later provided to tribal elders in Khowst province for their support of the Haqqani network,” according to the cable.
READ MORE
https://www.clarionproject.org/news/secret-cables-links-pakistan-intel-org-deadly-attack-cia

AVERAGE MOHAMED FIGHTS EXTREMISM WITH CARTOONS
Mohamed Amin Ahmed is the creator of 'Average Mohamed,' a video series published online that deconstructs Islamist arguments via animations
Mohamed Amin Ahmed is the Executive Director of Average Mohamed, a Minneapolis based orgnization dedicated to fighting extremist ideas through animated videos. He immigrated to the United States 20 years ago and has played numerous roles in both civic and corporate worlds. After 9/11 Mohamed joined the Free Muslim Coalition Against Terrorism, and has since been the Chapter President for Minnesota.
His counter terrorism mantra is: "It takes an idea, to defeat an idea". He currently works as a Manager for a local gas company and lives in Minneapolis with his wife and four children.
He graciously agreed to speak with Clarion Project Dialogue Coordinator Elliot Friedland about Average Mohamed and how popular culture can be used to defeat extremism. 
READ MORE
https://www.clarionproject.org/analysis/average-mohamed-fights-extremism-cartoons

PHILIPPINES TERRORISTS THREATEN TO BEHEAD CANADIAN HOSTAGES
The terrorist group Abu Sayyaf, which has pledged allegiance to ISIS, has released a clip threatening to behead two hostages unless a ransom is paid.
 The terrorist group Abu Sayyaf has vowed to kill two Canadian hostages if a ransom is not paid within 10 days.
The group sent out a video message of the two Canadians pleading for their lives.
“This is a final, urgent appeal to governments -- Philippine, Canadian – and families,” one of the hostages says in the video. “If $300 million (Philippine pesos) is not paid for me by 3 p.m. on April 25, they will behead me.”
The hostages, John Ridsdel and Robert Hall, were abducted in September, along with Norwegian Kjartan Sekkingstad and Filipino Marites Flor from a vacation resort in the southern Philippines. The other two hostages were not mentioned in this video
READ MORE
https://www.clarionproject.org/news/philippines-terrorist-threaten-behead-canadian-hostages
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Fri 15 Apr 2016, 8:33 pm

SHOCK PHOTOS: Muslim Migrant Men Pose with Pre-Teen Non-Muslim Girlfriends on Social Media
ByPAMELA GELLER on April 14, 2016
MUSLIM IMMIGRATION WOMEN AND CHILDREN IN ISLAM 125 Comments

Screen Shot 2016-04-14 at 3.47.41 PM
This will make your skin crawl. “Love jihad.” It gives you a window into how these Muslim child sex trafficking gangs lure their prey, and that’s what these pedophiles are — predators. Of course, in their minds they are golden, as they are merely following Muhammad’s example, whose favorite wife, Aisha, was 6 when he married her.

The families’ response was depraved indifference.
muslim migrant finland
“Finnish Migrants Pose with Preteen Girlfriends on Social Media,” AG News, April 15, 2016 (thanks to Armaros):
The men of Arab descent in their 20s-40s are seen posing with the young girls with captions such as “Beautiful” “My baby” and “I love you”
Screen Shot 2016-04-14 at 3.44.39 PM
In this image the migrant calls the young girls “beautiful” while posing for instagram

On contacting the families of some of the girls, we were told, “they are just friends, it’s normal for adult guys to call young girls beautiful and tell them they love them.”
Obviously, in Finland as it is in the west, this is not normal behavior.

In another conversation the mother of one of the children states “That’s pretty normal for adult males to be hanging out with 13 [year old] girls”
Another parent said her girl was supervised by adults, which is still, in our professional opinion, weird as f*ck.
This is not the first instance of pedophilia among refugees. Teenage boys are being raped in the Calais Jungle, aid workers have claimed, amid concerns over the lack of child protection measures in place in the refugee camp – and the risks of abuse facing thousands of displaced children across the continent.
Medical volunteers helping those camped outside the French town told The Independent they have treated seven boys aged between 14 and 16 in the past six months. who claimed to have been raped. They all had injuries consistent with these claims.
Another boy was allegedly brutally raped in southwestern Vienna by a 20-year-old refugee in the changing rooms at a swimming pool
Sieppaa

migrant pedophilia
The anons on the image board followed the images to find the girls and warned their parents but were met with the mothers and older sisters telling the anons that this behavior is normal. Why are they so worried to say it as it is?
It would seem like Swedes and Fins would rather not talk about this issue, after all, they are just innocent refugees who come from a violent and war torn country, they don’t know how to act in our countries…
Today, Europe is facing the largest refugee crisis since World War II. Sweden alone took in nearly 163,000 refugees in 2015, according to the country’s migration service. Refugees have been the cause of many problems in Europe in recent months. Mass rapes in Cologne, rapes of aid workers in refugee camps and the gang rape of a 12 year old boy are just a few things. Sweden alone saw 77% of it’s rapes commited by it’s 2% Muslim population. Finland is taking in only 750 a year and are already experience troubles. When will Europe learn?
- See more at: http://pamelageller.com/2016/04/muslim-pedophilia.html/#sthash.Z7GnjCkU.dpuf
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Fri 15 Apr 2016, 7:04 pm

EXCLUSIVE: ISIS Has Hit List of Western Muslim Leaders
The fourteenth issue of the Islamic State's propaganda magazine Dabiq, lists 22 Western Muslim leaders as "Imams of Kufr" who should be killed.Wed, April 13, 2016
Graphic from the section "Kill the Imams of Kufr in the West". (Photo: Dabiq)
The latest issue (number 14) of the Islamic State’s propaganda magazine, Dabiq, published April 13, contains a hitlist of Muslim leaders in the West, specifically naming 21. A 22nd (Nihad Awad of the Muslim Brotherhood-linked Council on American Islamic Relations) is pictured, but not named. 

Those whom the Islamic State is targeting are listed in a section entitled “Kill the Imams of Kufr (the infidels) in the West.”
It includes leaders from the US, Canada, the UK and Australia.
The list of leaders is very diverse and includes several who are linked to Islamist groups such as the Muslim Brotherhood, despite the fact that the Islamic State’s ideology is directly descended from that of the Muslim Brotherhood. Indeed the theme of the issue, entitled The Murtadd Brotherhood, is focused on the illegitimacy of the Muslim Brotherhood.
Others on the hit list are Salafi leaders, Sufis or politicians. It even includes one jihadist, Abū Basīr at-Tartūsī.
The section closes with an exhortation to kill these and other unnamed leaders. Dabiq writes:
“One must either take the journey to dār al-Islām, joining the ranks of the mujāhidīn therein, or wage jihād by himself with the resources available to him (knives, guns, explosives, etc.) to kill the cru­saders and other disbelievers and apostates, including the imāms of kufr, to make an example of them, as all of them are valid – rather, obligatory – targets ac­cording to the Sharī’ah, except for those who openly repent from kufr before they are apprehended.”
The list shows the extent of the Islamic State’s adherence to the doctrine of takfir, which enables them to brand any Muslim who does not submit to their authority and hold by their interpretation of Islam a heretic worthy of death.

Clarion Project is reprinting the entire list here:
Hamza Yusuf
Suhaib Webb
Muhammad al-Yaqoubi
Hisham Kabbani
Yasir Qadhi
Bilal Philips
Pierre Vogel
Tawfique Chowdhury
Waleed Basyouni
Abdullah Hakim Quick
Abū Basīr at-Tartūsī
Mohamed Elibiary,
Arif Alikhan,
Rashad Hussain,
Keith Ellison,
Huma Abedin
Muhammad Abdul Bari,
Sayeeda Warsi,
Waqar Azmi,
Sajid Javid,
Ajmal Masroor
Note: Although Nihad Awad's name does not appear in the section, his picture does appear at the beginning of the section. One is therefore led to assume he has also been included on the hitlist. 
Read the full issue on Clarion Project.
https://www.clarionproject.org/news/isis-names-hit-list-western-muslim-leaders

GIRLS CHOOSE SUICIDE BOMBING OVER LIFE UNDER BOKO HARAM
A video showing 15 of the school girls kidnapped by Boko Haram in 2014 has been shown to parents for the first time as "proof of life."
A “proof of life” video showing 15 of the Nigerian schoolgirls kidnapped by Boko Haram in August 2014 has been shown to the parents of the girls.
It is believed to be the first footage they have seen proving their children are still alive.
The video is in the hands of negotiators and the Nigerian government.
MORE https://www.clarionproject.org/news/clip-boko-haram-held-nigerian-school-girls-shown-parents

CHRISTIAN SELF-DEFENSE FORCES EMERGE IN IRAQ & SYRIA
It's time for the U.S. to ask itself: Why are Sunnis, Shiites and Kurds worthy of our direct material aid but the Christians are not?
The Christians of Iraq and Syria have had a breathtaking commitment to passivity since being victimized by what we all now finally agree qualifies as a genocide.
Now, the Christians are increasingly organizing to defend themselves—and the West should stand by them instead of outsourcing our moral responsibility to the Iraqis and their Iranian partners and various groups with questionable track records.
MORE  http://www.clarionproject.org/analysis/christian-self-defense-forces-emerge-iraq-syria

GAY STAFF TELL AIR FRANCE: WE DON'T WANT TO FLY TO DEATH IN IRAN
Gay flight attendants working for Air France demand the right to opt out of flying to a country where homosexuality is punishable by death.
Gay flight attendants working for Air France are demanding the airline allow them to opt out of flights to Tehran when the airline resumes its flights to the Islamic Republic April 17 after an eight-year hiatus.
Homosexuality is a crime punishable by death in Iran.
MORE  https://www.clarionproject.org/news/gay-stewards-tell-air-france-we-dont-want-fly-death-iran

OUT OF AMMO, THE KURDS HAVE NO FRIENDS BUT THE MOUNTAINS
The Kurdish Peshmerga have run out of bullets for guns supplied to them by the British government. If undersupplied, they will not be able to fight ISIS.
The Kurdish Peshmerga say they have run out of ammunition for machine guns supplied by the UK.
Forty Browning .50 caliber machine guns were supplied to the Peshmerga by the British government in 2014, along with half a million rounds of ammunition. The equipment was supplied to help the Peshmerga fight the Islamic State along the front in Northern Iraq.
Yet despite repeated requests, they have not been resupplied. 
The last bullet was reportedly fired from those guns seven months ago.
MORE https://www.clarionproject.org/analysis/out-ammo-kurds-have-no-friends-mountains

PERSECUTED CHRISTIANS SUPPORT BROTHERHOOD TERROR ACT
The proposed law has bipartisan support in Congress. You can use the Clarion Project's form to contact your rep in less than one minute.
Groups representing the persecuted Christians of the Middle East are urging support for the Muslim Brotherhood Terrorist Designation Act. The legislation is now supported by over 50 members of Congress and you can use the Clarion Project's form to contact your representatives in less than one minute.
MORE   https://www.clarionproject.org/news/persecuted-christians-support-brotherhood-terror-act
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sun 10 Apr 2016, 9:41 pm

FROM POET TO JIHADI: THE STORY OF A SOMALI AMERICAN IN MINNESOTA
Abdirizak Mohamed Warsame, 21, had everything going for him – except the will to resist a powerful and angry narrative
BY MEIRA SVIRSKY Sun, April 10, 2016
Abdirizak Mohamed Warsame, now 21, was on the path to fulfilling the American dream.  And it wasn’t a just a materialist dream, the kind that leaves feelings of emptiness upon achievement.
By the time he was a teenager, he was expressing himself as a poet and actualizing talents in art and music. He was active at a local neighborhood center and part of a local arts group. He began talking to other young Somalis about following their dreams. In a video he made as a teenager in 2011, Warsame says, “You guys are tomorrow. And all you have to have, to get anywhere you want, is determination."
Warsame, a Somali American, came to America when he was 10 months old. One of eight children, Warsane grew up in a neighborhood called “Little Mogadishu.” His mother and cousin were prominent voices in the movement to prevent the radicalization of the next generation of Somali Americans.
READ MORE
https://www.clarionproject.org/analysis/poet-jihai-story-somali-american-minnesota

Debating the Hijab
Westerners tend to regard wearing a hijab as a form of oppression, as French women's rights minister says, but are things really as simple as that?
BY CODI ROBERTSON Sun, April 10, 2016
Last week, France’s Minister for Women’s Rights Laurence Rossignol made a controversial comment about Muslim women who don hijabs, calling them “American negroes,” and comparing them to the American slaves who supported slavery.    
Rossignol made the comment while slamming retailers like H&M, and Dolce & Gabbana for deciding to create a line of modest clothing for Muslim women, stating that these companies were “promoting the confinement of women’s bodies.”  
Since many Westerners subscribe to the idea that modest dress is oppressive because it seeks to hide women’s bodies because they are viewed as shameful or even sinful, comments like these are not difficult to understand.  The West prides itself on freedom, and anything that appears to stand in the way of freedom, including prescribed ways of dressing, is going to be met with great criticism.  
But is wearing a hijab a form of oppression?  Or, are things much more complicated?
READ MORE
https://www.clarionproject.org/analysis/debating-hijab

ISLAMIC STATE EXPANDS TO EAST AFRICA WITH NEW ALLEGIANCE PLEDGE
A new group calling itself Jabha East Africa in Somalia pledged allegiance to ISIS and called on other Somali jihadi groups to do the same.
Sun, April 10, 2016
Illustrative picture. (Photo: ISIS propaganda)
A new terrorist group in Somalia has pledged allegiance to the Islamic State styling itself “Jabha East Africa” (The East-African Front).
In a statement the group recognized the Islamic State’s leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi as the “rightful Khalifa (leader) of all Muslims.”
“We in Jahba East Africa are advising all East Africans to leave al-Shabaab and their sponsor groups, like Al-Muhajiroun, Al-Hijra and Ansar Islam,” the statement said.
“Like Al-Shabaab the sponsor groups have not understood the binding obligation of the Khalifah (caliphate).
“We are telling the mujahideen in East Africa that al-Shabaab has now become a psychological and physical prison. 
READ MORE
https://www.clarionproject.org/news/islamic-state-expands-east-africa-new-allegiance-pledge
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Thu 07 Apr 2016, 6:25 pm

ONLY 3 US AIRPORTS SCREEN EMPLOYEES DAILY BEFORE WORK
A Senate committee heard that only Atlanta, Miami and Orlando require their employees to be checked before beginning their work day
At Senate Commerce Committee session, lawmakers heard that only three airports in the United States require their employees to undergo a security check before they begin their work day.
“Atlanta, Miami, Orlando. What about the other 297 airports nationwide?” asked committee co-chair Senator Bill Nelson (D-Florida).
TSA (Transportation Security Administration) head Robert Neffenger answered that while the TSA has “increased the inspection of employees five-fold in the last five months,” more needs to be done.
Neffenger said that all airports were asked to provide a report by the end of the month assessing their vulnerabilies.
READ MORE https://www.clarionproject.org/news/only-3-us-airports-screen-employees-daily-work

ISIS TARGETING U.S. ARMY, GOVERNMENT PERSONNEL ABROAD
"There is a very real effort underway to at least threaten, if not put at risk, family members and personnel outside the bounds of classic security."
The Islamic State (ISIS/ISIL) will use new tactics to identify and target Americans abroad, according to experts testifying before a Senate panel, April 5.
Using social media, the terrorist organization plans to expose the personal data  -- including home addresses – of military personnel and their family members.
“There is a very real effort underway to at least threaten, if not put at risk, family members and personnel outside the bounds of classic security," warned Juan Zarate, who was a deputy national security adviser under President George W. Bush.  
READ MORE https://www.clarionproject.org/news/isis-targeting-us-army-govt-personnel-abroad

MUSLIM BROTHERHOOD 101: WHY THE STATE DEPT SHOULD BAN THEM
Clarion Project launches a new campaign to demand the Muslim Brotherhood be designated a terrorist entity in the United States. Arab states already have.
Who is the Muslim Brotherhood?
The Muslim Brotherhood (Al-Ihkwan al-Muslimun) is a Sunni, pan-Islamic organization based in Cairo, Egypt whose ultimate aim is the re-establishment of the global Islamic caliphate and the implementation of sharia as state law. Founded in Egypt in 1928 it is the oldest Islamist group in the world and along with Jamaat e-Islami in Pakistan and India, the most influential.
During World War II they backed the Nazis against the British. They were provided with a printing press by the Third Reich to print Arabic copies of Hitler’s book Mein Kampf and the notorious anti-Semitic forgery Protocols of the Elders of Zion.
They see Islam as a holistic system of life that must be implemented at every level. This includes the brutal hudud punishments such as amputations and the death penalty for adultery and blasphemy. 
READ MORE https://www.clarionproject.org/analysis/muslim-brotherhood-101-why-state-dept-should-ban-them

TOP IRANIAN COMMANDER: READYING FOR MAJOR WAR WITH US
Revolutionary Guards Commander Mohammad Ali Jafari also said if there is a military confrontation, the U.S. will not be able 'to do a damn thing' about it.
Iran has been preparing its military for a war with the U.S. and America's allies, according to Iranian Revolutionary Guards Corps (IRGC) Commander Major-General Mohammad Ali Jafari.
Speaking to a gathering of senior IRGC commanders in Tehran, Jarafi said the Islamic Republic has built its military structure proportionate to a war with world powers.
“For years, we have been building power on the presumption of a widespread war with the US and its allies, and have developed all our capacities and capabilities for decisive victories over such enemies,” Jafari said.
“Before political and diplomatic options, we have gotten prepared for a military option,” he continued.
Jafari also made clear the IRGC will continue to develop and press ahead with its missile program, saying more accurate and destructive missiles will continue to be mass produced.
If there is a military confrontation, the U.S. will not be able “to do a damn thing” about it, he reiterated.
READ MORE https://www.clarionproject.org/news/iran-preparing-major-war-us-ircg-commander

VIDEO: ISIS THREATENS LONDON, BERLIN, ROME IN GRAPHIC VIDEO
ISIS aims to inspire lone-wolf attacks from jihadis in the West.
This video (below) is yet another warning to the West of impending attacks. This time the narration is in English with the message clear: ISIS promised it would attack, and so it did in Paris and Brussels. Now, the Islamic State says it will target London, Berlin and Rome.
HERE FOR VIDEO AND MORE
https://www.clarionproject.org/news/video-isis-threatens-london-berlin-rome-graphic-video

TALIBAN OFFSHOOT VOWS TO CONTINUE ATTACKS ON CHRISTIANS
The Taliban offshoot, Jamaat-ul-Ahrar, also vowed to continue carrying out attacks against other religious minorities.
The group that killed over 70 people in last week’s Easter attack on Christians in Lahore Pakistan has vowed to carry out further attacks.
Jamaat-ul-Ahrar, the off-shoot of the Pakistani Taliban responsible for the attack, told NBC News it plans to continue carrying out “devastating” attacks on Christians and other religious minorities.
A spokesman for the Jamaat-ul-Ahrar the group also announced the suicide bomber's name, Salahuddin Khorasani.
READ MORE https://www.clarionproject.org/news/taliban-offshoot-vows-continue-attacks-christian

SAUDI ARABIA MULLS EXECUTING GAYS WHO COME OUT ONLINE

The kingdom already executes people for homosexual acts. It is now considering adding the death penalty for stating one's orientation online.
Saudi Arabia is reportedly weighing executing people who come out as gay online. Sex with someone of the same gender is already a capital offence.
Saudis are arrested for promoting homosexuality either on or offline. Now an official from the Bureau of Investigation and Public Prosecution is considering upping the punishment to the death penalty.
Prosecutors in Jeddah charged 35 people for homosexuality and “sexual perversions” over the last six months, Vocativ cited local newspaper Okaz as saying.
Officials say this is a higher figure than usual and cite increased use of social media as the reason for the increase.
READ MORE https://www.clarionproject.org/news/saudi-arabia-mulls-executing-gays-who-come-out-online

TURKISH MAYOR: OUR 'GLORIOUS ANCESTORS EXTIRPATED ARMENIANS'
An entire generation of schoolchildren are taught an imaginative and untrue version of history that is marked with hate-filled propaganda.
READ MORE https://www.clarionproject.org/analysis/turkish-mayor-our-glorious-ancestors-massacred-armenians
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Tue 05 Apr 2016, 11:17 pm

TWO AL-QAEDA EXPLOSIVES EXPERTS RELEASED FROM GITMO
A Pentagon official previously told congressmen that Americans have been killed by former prisoners released from Gitmo.
Tue, April 5, 2016
The American government has released two prisoners from Guantanamo Bay, the high profile anti-terrorism prison in Cuba, the Defense Department confirmed on Monday.
The two Libyans, formerly explosives experts for al-Qaeda, were transferred to Senegal.
Salem Abdu Salam Ghereby is thought to have fought in Afghanistan against coalition forces at Usama bin Laden’s Tora Bora “and was associated with senior members of al-Qaeda.”
In 2008, Omar Khalif Mohammed Abu Baker Mahjour Umar was judged likely to “immediately seek out prior associates and reengage in hostilities and extremist support activities.”
Legislation is being put forward by Senators which would make it illegal for the government to transfer Guantanamo Bay detainees to countries designated as terror hotspots and/or state sponsors of terrorism. These include Yemen, Libya, Somalia, Syria, Iran and Sudan. Sen. Mark Kirk, (R-IL) was reported to be introducing a bill soon.  
READ MORE
https://www.clarionproject.org/news/two-al-qaeda-explosives-experts-released-gitmo

AIR FRANCE WANTS FLIGHT ATTENDANTS TO WEAR HIJAB IN IRAN
French flight attendants have forced the airline to make wearing a hijab voluntary on flights to Iran by threatening strike action
READ MORE
https://www.clarionproject.org/news/air-france-wants-stewardesses-wear-hijab-iran

AMMAR ANWER: FROM ISLAMIST TO DREAMS OF A PLURALIST PAKISTAN
Ammar Anwer eschews his former ideology of Islamism and explains what attracted him to it, why he left and what he wants now. ammar Anwer is an ex-Islamist who writes for the Huffington Post, The Nation andThe Quilliam Foundation
He believes in libertarianism and Democracy. He aspires to see Pakistan becoming a Pluralistic State. 
He tweets @ammaranwer3 and can be found on Facebook.
He graciously agreed to speak with Clarion Project Dialogue Coordinator Elliot Friedland about his journey away from Islamism.
1) Clarion Project: You used to be an Islamist. What drew you to that ideology?
Ammar Anwer: Growing up in Pakistan, I always heard the argument that the West is responsible for the decline of Muslim World.
READ MORE
https://www.clarionproject.org/analysis/ammar-anwer-islamist-dreams-pluralist-pakistan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Mon 04 Apr 2016, 12:14 am

POLICE CLAIM 50 ISIS SYMPATHIZERS WORKED AT BRUSSELS AIRPORT
An open letter from police made the astonishing claim before Brussels airport reopened following the March 22 attacks. Police were also on strike
Brussels airport is partially reopening today for the first time since it was hit by twin suicide bombs on March 22 in attacks that killed 35 people.
The airport reopening was delayed by a strike called by police officers who de3maqnded extra security measures. Specifically they requested checks at the main entrance to the departure lounge. Authorities feared this could create bottlenecks going into the airport.
A group of police officers wrote an open letter to the press criticizing alleged security failings at Zaventem airport. They alleged that 50 ISIS supporters are still working at the airport.
Some people suspected of having fought in Syria came to the airport as “false tourists”. We reported their presence but we do not know if anything was done with that information, the letter read according to the Daily Mail.
The officers complained about people who worked at the airport whom they allege celebrated the Paris attacks.
READ MORE
https://www.clarionproject.org/analysis/police-claim-50-isis-sympathizers-worked-brussels-airport

TURKEY RELEASES ISIS SUSPECTS
Last month Turkey released seven suspects accused of being major figures in the Islamic State in Turkey. Now all 96 ISIS suspects have been freed.
READ MORE
https://www.clarionproject.org/analysis/turkey-releases-isis-suspects

HONOR CRIMES ON THE RISE IN PAKISTAN
Pakistan's Human Rights Commission released statistics for 2015 showing 1,100 women and 88 men were victims of honor crimes.
READ MORE
https://www.clarionproject.org/news/honor-crimes-rise-pakistan

IRANIAN FILM STAR ARRESTED FOR ANIMAL RIGHTS PROTEST
Iranian actress Hedieh Teherani was arrested for attending a gathering not authorized by the ministry of the interior.
READ MORE
https://www.clarionproject.org/news/iranian-film-star-arrested-animal-rights-protest
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Fri 01 Apr 2016, 9:08 pm

WHY IS THE US FUNDING A HAMAS-LINKED CHARITY — AGAIN?
The US has given $270K to Islamic Relief Worldwide, a group which was banned in Israel for funding Hamas & in the UAE for Muslim Brotherhood links. BY ELLIOT FRIEDLAND Thu, March 31, 2016
The US Department of Health and Human Services recently gave a grant of $270,000 to a Muslim Brotherhood linked charity, according to The Daily Caller.
Islamic Relief Worldwide, a UK based charity and the largest Islamic Charity in the world, has been banned in Israel and the United Arab Emirates for dispersing funds to Hamas and the Muslim Brotherhood.
Last month it received the money for its work in Kenya, specifically aimed at promoting “global health security as an international priority” as part of the Center for Disease Control and Prevention’s global health security partner engagement initiative.
While the specific program the US government is funding may be perfectly innocuous, the charity itself is not.
READ MORE
https://www.clarionproject.org/analysis/why-us-funding-hamas-linked-charity-again

FBI TIPPED OFF DUTCH POLICE A WEEK BEFORE BRUSSELS ATTACK
Fresh revelations have revealed security incompetence leading up to the Brussels attacks. New evidence suggests Belgium PM was a target.Thu, March 31, 2016
Thue FBI warned Dutch police about two of the Brussels attackers one week before they blew themselves up, Reuters reported. The Islamic State attacks killed 35 people on March 22
Ibrahim and Khalid El Bakraoui were two brothers who took part in the attacks. Ibrahim had been deported to the Netherlands from Turkey in July 2015for attempting to reach Syria and join the Islamic State, according to Turkey.
He was not detained or deported to Belgium on his arrival.
READ MORE
https://www.clarionproject.org/news/fbi-tipped-dutch-police-week-brussels-attack

MISSISSIPPI COUPLE PLEADS GUILTY TO TRYING TO JOIN ISIS
In high school before she converted, Jaelyn Young was an honor student, cheerleader and homecoming maid.
Wed, March 30, 2016
A radicalized young woman from Mississippi pleaded guilty to trying to join the Islamic State (ISIS/ISIL) in Syria. Jaelyn Young, 20, wrote a farewell letter to her family, "I found the contacts, made arrangements, planned the departure. I am guilty of what you soon will find out.”
“Do not alert the authorities," she continued, "I will contact you soon. I am safe. Don't look for me because you won't be able to retrieve me if you tried. I am leaving to become a medic."
Young, who had a background in math and chemistry, had taken her mother’s credit card to buy tickets to Istanbul for both her and her new husband, Muhammad Dakhlalla, who she convinced to join the terrorist group.
READ MORE
https://www.clarionproject.org/news/mississippi-couple-pleads-guilty-trying-join-isis

MINNESOTA MAN THREATS TO BLOW UP WALGREENS

Abdul Raheem Habil Ali-Skelton, 23, said he was part of a terrorist organization. He made threats to a man he accused of being with his girlfriend.Wed, March 30, 2016
A Minnesota man has been charged with three felony counts of making terroristic threats after threatening to shoot up a Walgreens.
Abdul Raheem Habil Ali-Skelton, 23 allegedly made the threats on Sunday while in an altercation with a man he accused of having a relationship with his girlfriend. Initially he is said to have threatened the man with a bottle, but after the pair were told to leave by a store manager, he said he had a gun and would “shoot up the place” and that he was part of a terrorist organization and would “blow up” the store. 
READ MORE
https://www.clarionproject.org/news/minnesota-man-threats-blow-walgreens

TURKISH GOV'T CHILDREN'S MAGAZINE PROMOTES MARTYRDOM
A cartoon published by the Turkish Ministry of Religious Affairs shows a father extolling the virtues of Islamic martyrdom to his son. Wed, March 30, 2016
A cartoon published by the Turkish Ministry of Religious Affairs shows a father extolling the virtues of Islamic martyrdom to his son. The issue of the children’s magazine is meant to promote dialogue between parents and children. In the cartoon, a father asks his son, “Do you want to be a martyr?” The son replies, “Of course I want to be a martyr. Who doesn’t want to go to heaven?”   
The son then explains that “heaven is happy with martyrs” and that much praise is heaped upon the martyr making him wish that he could have been martyred 10 times.  The cartoon ends with the son saying, “I wish I could be killed as martyr.”
READ MORE
https://www.clarionproject.org/news/turkish-govt-childrens-magazine-promotes-martyrdom

AFTER BRUSSELS ATTACK JIHADI RECRUITERS STILL IN MOLENBEEK
Text messages have been sent to young people in the Brussels district of Molenbeek asking them to 'fight westerners.'
BY ELLIOT FRIEDLAND Wed, March 30, 2016
Chilling text messages urging young people to “fight westerners” were sent on Sunday to young people in the Brussels district of Molenbeek.
Molenbeek is the Brussels district that was home to the Islamic State linked jihadists behind the Brussels attacks on Tuesday March 22 and the Paris attacks on November 13 2015. The Guardian wrote that it has become known as “Europe’s Jihadi Central.”
In November 2015 the Belgian Home Affairs Minister said the government does not “have control of the situation in Molenbeek.”
Sunday’s text, from a prepaid number that could not be replied to read “My brother, why not fight the westerners? Make the right choice in your life.
READ MORE
https://www.clarionproject.org/analysis/after-brussels-attack-jihadi-recruiters-still-molenbeek
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Thu 31 Mar 2016, 8:22 pm

DO RADICALIZED ISLAMIC COMMUNITIES EXIST IN THE U.S.?
Jamaat ul-Fuqra, a Pakistani militant group that has rebranded itself as Muslims of the Americas, says it has 22 "Islamic villages" in the U.S.
BY RYAN MAURO Thu, March 31, 2016
GOP presidential candidate Senator Ted Cruz's call for patrolling of Muslim communities with signs of extremism is being bashed as pandering to anti-Muslim voters, with critics saying there aren't even Islamist communities in the U.S. to begin with.
They are wrong. They exist — and newly-published documents show that they've boasted of enforcing Islamic sharia law, even going so far as to whip children.
Jamaat ul-Fuqra, a Pakistani militant group that has rebranded itself as Muslims of the Americas, says it has 22 "Islamic villages" in the U.S. Its "Islamberg" headquarters in New York is the most well-known.
The Clarion Project identified one village in Texas in 2014 and the group mentioned others, including one in Alaska during a frivolous lawsuit it filed against a prominent critic.
READ MORE
https://www.clarionproject.org/analysis/do-radicalized-islamic-communities-exit-us

BILL TO DESIGNATE BROTHERHOOD AS TERROR ORG GAINS MORE SUPPORT
The Muslim Brotherhood Terrorist Designation Act now has bipartisan support. Over 50 members of Congress are now in favor it.
The Muslim Brotherhood Terrorist Designation Act now has bipartisan support and over 50 members of Congress are cosponsors and/or have voted in favor it. It passed the Judiciary Committee in February and directly calls out the Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR) as a Brotherhood front with links to Hamas.
The Clarion Project thanks all the readers who responded to our requests to contact their congressmen and Senators to ask for position statements and to facilitate briefings for their staff.
See below for a list of members of Congress who have endorsed the legislation, those who have declared opposition to it and those on the Senate Foreign Relations Committee who have yet to take a position.
READ MORE
https://www.clarionproject.org/news/bill-designate-brotherhood-terror-org-gaining-support

FORENSIC PSYCHIATRIST: 'CRAZY' HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH TERRORISM
A fascinating interview with renowned forensic psychiatrist Dr. Michael Welner on understanding and countering the mindset of extremists.    
Dr. Michael Welner, a forensic psychiatrist renowned for work both in cutting-edge legal cases and research on criminal evil, explained to the Clarion Project why it is a mistake to describe Islamist extremists as "crazy" and to attribute the conflict to cultural miscommunication, as if their actions are caused by a false impression of the West that can be rectified through talking and passivity.
Dr. Welner also discussed one of the major obstacles we face in fighting Islamic extremism -- lack of freedom of the press. Islamists control major media outlets in the Muslim world that reflexively demonize the Dr. Welner testifies on Capitol Hill
Dr. Welner testifies on Capitol Hill
West. They consistely reject any blame for the human rights abuses and societal failures and refuse to facilitate meaningful retrospection.
READ MORE
https://www.clarionproject.org/analysis/forensic-psychiatrist-crazy-has-nothing-do-terrorism
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Tue 29 Mar 2016, 10:16 pm

SECRETS AND LIES: TURKEY'S COVERT RELATIONSHIP WITH ISIS
While Turkey has arrested ISIS fighters planning an attack on Jewish children, new documents reveal the extensive collaboration between Turkey and ISIS
BY MEIRA SVIRSKY Tue, March 29, 2016
A hot warning received by intelligence officials revealed that the Islamic State (ISIS/ISIL) is planning an “imminent attack” on Jewish children in Turkey. Officials believe the most likely target is in the Beyoglu district of Istanbul, where a Jewish school is attached to a synagogue and community center.
The information was obtained after Turkey arrested six ISIS operatives in the southern city of Gaziantep last week.
"This is a more than credible threat. This is an active plot," a Turkey source said.
Less than 10 days ago, a suicide bomber stalked Israeli tourists in Istanbul before blowing himself up near them, killing five people (four of them Israelis) and wounding many more.
"The so-called Islamic State is believed to be behind both sets of attacks and the organization continues in determined efforts to perpetrate further attacks in Turkey and elsewhere," reported Sky News, quoting from an intelligence report seen by the news outlet.
In addition to the six arrested, another three ISIS operatives were arrested last week. Turkey, it seems is scrambling to protect itself from attacks the terror group has threatened to execute all across Europe. 
READ MORE
https://www.clarionproject.org/analysis/secrets-and-lies-turkeys-covert-relationship-isis

SHAMILA GHYAS: NO MORE FEAR AND DENIAL
Shamila Ghyas is a young Pakistani blogger and writer who is challenging Islamism in Pakistan through her writing and on social media. BY ELLIOT FRIEDLAND Mon, March 28, 2016
1) Clarion Project: What motivated you to start blogging about problems of extremism?
Shamila Ghyas: Like most people I used to be oblivious to most of the issues in my country. I thought that the bubble that I lived in was pretty much the reality for most save a few ‘unlucky’ folks.
I think as incidents started growing more and more, I started becoming aware and started paying attention. I started reading and listening to people around me and as frustration grew, started venting on social media too.
At that time I was starting out as an (fantasy fiction) author and a friend encouraged me (actually pushed) to start my own blog where I could voice my concerns properly and thus reach more people.
I really wanted to create more awareness and the more I wrote, the more people came forward and the more I could learn and write about.
READ MORE
https://www.clarionproject.org/analysis/shamila-ghyas-no-more-fear-and-denial

FORENSIC PSYCHIATRIST: 'CRAZY' HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH TERRORISM
A fascinating interview with renowned forensic psychiatrist Dr. Michael Welner on understanding and countering the mindset of extremists. BY RYAN MAURO Tue, March 29, 2016
Dr. Michael Welner, a forensic psychiatrist renowned for work both in cutting-edge legal cases and research on criminal evil, explained to the Clarion Project why it is a mistake to describe Islamist extremists as "crazy" and to attribute the conflict to cultural miscommunication, as if their actions are caused by a false impression of the West that can be rectified through talking and passivity.
Dr. Welner also discussed one of the major obstacles we face in fighting Islamic extremism -- lack of freedom of the press.
READ MORE
https://www.clarionproject.org/analysis/forensic-psychiatrist-crazy-has-nothing-do-terrorism

SYRIA-LINKED HACKING GROUP GAINS ACCESS TO WATER PLANT
Hackers altered the ratio of the chemicals in the water, but staff noticed and took action. Jihadists have previously attempted to poison water supplies.  Tue, March 29, 2016
A “hacktivist group with ties to Syria” has hacked into the control system of a water treatment facility and altered the ratio of the chemicals in the water, according to technology news site The Register.
The hackers “managed to manipulate the system to alter the amount of chemicals that went into the water supply and thus handicap water treatment and production capabilities so that the recovery time to replenish water supplies increased” according to an investigation conducted by forensic experts working for Verizon Security Solutions.
Staff was able to quickly identify and reverse the changes and at no point did the water become poisonous.
READ MORE
https://www.clarionproject.org/news/syria-linked-hacking-group-gain-access-water-plant

REPORT: CATHOLIC PRIEST CRUCIFIED ON GOOD FRIDAY IN YEMEN
Father Tom Uzhunnalil was kidnapped from a retirement home at the beginning of March and is reported to have been crucified by ISIS.
READ MORE
https://www.clarionproject.org/news/report-catholic-priest-crucified-good-friday-yemen

ARAB GROUP DEMANDS FBI CLOSE NEW COUNTER-TERROR PLAN
American-Arab Anti-Discrimination Committee has demanded the FBI shut down it's "Shared Responsibility Committees" program.
READ MORE
https://www.clarionproject.org/news/arab-group-demands-fbi-close-new-counter-terror-plan

WICHITA MOSQUE CANCELS PRO-HAMAS SPEAKER AFTER PRESSURE
The Islamic Society of Wichita invited a pro-Hamas speaker to address its fundraiser and cancelled after pressure from a congressman.
READ MORE
https://www.clarionproject.org/news/wichita-mosque-cancels-pro-hamas-speaker-after-pressure

PAKISTANIS PROTEST FOR TERRORISM INSTEAD OF AGAINST IT

Large scale demonstrations took place in Islamabad, but instead of protesting against the Taliban they protested in favor of a convicted murderer.
READ MORE
https://www.clarionproject.org/analysis/pakistanis-protest-terrorism-instead-against-it
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Mon 28 Mar 2016, 10:28 pm

https://www.clarionproject.org/analysis/brussels-what-presidential-candidates-have-say
BRUSSELS: WHAT THE US PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATES ARE SAYING
As Clarion Project follows each candidates remarks on Islamist extremism, we take a look at how they reacted to news of the March 23 terror attacks

Democrats
Hillary Clinton
I think it’s a mistake – George W. Bush said it – that to do anything that implies that we are at war with an entire religion … with 1.4, 1.2 billion people. It is not only wrong, it is dangerous. YoU know, right here at home, we need to be reaching out and including Muslim Americans and communities where they live in our first line of defense. We don’t need them to feel that “if they hear something or see something” that they can’t report it. WE want them to be part of our protecting the United States, and the same goes for Europe.

Bernie Sanders
We are not going to undermine the Constitution of the United States of America in order to effectively destroy ISIS.  We can do that, so our goal in this issue is to destroy ISIS in coalition with Muslim nations on the ground with the support of the United States and other major powers. I think we can do that. We are making some progress. We have more to do … We are fighting a terrorist organization, a barbaric organization that is killing innocent people. We are not fighting a religion.

Republicans:
Ted Cruz
 “It is way past time we have a president who will acknowledge this evil and will call it by its name and use the full force and fury to defeat ISIS … We need a president who sets aside political correctness.  We don’t need another lecture about Islamophobia.

“For years, the West has tried to deny this enemy exists out of a combination of political correctness and fear. We can no longer afford either. Our European allies are now seeing what comes of a toxic mix of migrants who have been infiltrated by terrorists and isolated, radical Muslim neighborhoods.”

“We need to empower law enforcement to patrol and secure Muslim neighborhoods before they become radicalized.”

John Kasich
The wave of terror that has been unleashed in Europe and elsewhere around the world are attacks against our very way of life and against the democratic values upon which our political systems have been built.

We and our allies must rededicate ourselves to these values of freedom and human rights. We must utterly reject the use of deadly acts of terror.

We must also redouble our efforts with our allies to identify, root out and destroy the perpetrators of such acts of evil.

Donald Trump
“We need to be vigilant and smart. We [need] to strengthen up our borders … be very careful who let into our country … we have a people in our country right now that probably and definitely have the same feeling of hate as the people in Brussels … The police don’t have control of [Brussels and Paris] right now.

“You have to hit ISIS and you have to hit them so hard and not play Tiddlywinks like they are doing right now.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Tue 22 Mar 2016, 4:38 pm

SHOULD ISIS HAVE THE RIGHT TO RECRUIT ON US CAMPUSES?
A Tennessee lawmaker proposed ISIS be granted the right to recruit on campus during a debate on a new law to defend free speech on campus.
BY ELLIOT FRIEDLAND Sun, March 20, 2016
Representative Martin Daniel (R-Knoxville) was speaking in favor of the “Tennessee Student Free Speech Protection Act” (which he sponsored) when he was asked by Rep John DeBerry Jnr (D-Memphis) whether he supported the right of ISIS to recruit on campus.
"Yes,” Daniel replied. “So long as it doesn’t disrupt the proceedings on that campus. Yes sir. They can recruit people for any other organization or any other cause. I think it’s just part of being exposed to differing viewpoints.”
READ MORE
http://www.clarionproject.org/analysis/should-isis-have-right-recruit-campus

NEIGHBORS ATTACK BELGIAN POLICE AS THEY CAPTURE PARIS BOMBER
Europe’s most wanted jihadist was arrested in Belgium's capital Brussels, but some threw bottles at officers during the raid.
Europe’s most wanted terrorist Saleh Abdeslam was arrested March 18 just a few blocks from his family home in the Molenbeek district of Brussels. Four other people were arrested in the raid, during which Abdeslam was shot in the leg.
Abdeslam, 26, was part of the terror cell which carried out the attacks in Paris that killed 130 last November. He escaped after the attacks. Police have been searching for him for four months. He was eventually found because of a “suspiciously large” pizza order placed to the apartment he was staying in.
READ MORE
http://www.clarionproject.org/news/residents-throw-bottles-police-during-terror-arrest

CHILLING FIRST-HAND ACCOUNT OF ISIS MASSACRE OF NUNS
The surviving nun of the ISIS attack on an old-age home in Yemen has provided an account of the incident, detailing the gruesome killings.
Sister Sally, the superior of the Missionaries of Charity, an order that was founded by Mother Teresa of Calcutta, miraculously survived the horrendous barrage of death and destruction.
Her report given to her superiors details how Islamic-State gunmen “tied them up, shot them in the head and smashed their heads.”
She describes how, after realizing it would be impossible to run to the convent to warn of the attack, she hid in the refrigerator room.
The hand-written report began when “ISIS dressed in blue killed guard and driver. 5 young Ethiopians men (Christians) began running to tell the sisters ISIS was here to kill them.  They were killed one by one. They tied them to trees, shot them in the head and smashed their heads....
READ MORE
http://www.clarionproject.org/news/chilling-first-hand-account-isis-massacre-nuns

BRUSSELS: WHAT WE CAN LEARN FROM TODAY'S ATTACKS
Today, terrorists attacked Brussels both the airport and a metro station in the center of the city. Here's what we can learn from the attacks.
Europe is reeling from the latest terrorist attacks, this time against Brussels, now confirmed to be terrorist attacks.  Three blasts have been reported so far, two in the Zaventem Airport and one at the Maelbeek metro station some 500 meters from the European Parliament.
Here are three takeaways from this most recent tragic attack. 
This will not stop until the ideology is defeated
The countries that have been attacked do not share a cohesive foreign policy platform or common causes except being opposed to the ideology of Islamism.
READ MORE
http://www.clarionproject.org/analysis/three-takeaways-brussels-attacks

SALAH ABDESLAM: THE FACE OF EUROPE'S NEW JIHADIS
In the past, radicalization occurred from religious indoctrination. Today, it is enough today to be a secular rebel.
Details emerging in the wake of the arrest of Salah Abdeslam, dubbed “the most wanted man in Europe” as the last surviving suspect of the November 13 Paris attacks, paint a disturbing picture for counter terror forces. Asdeslam was nabbed when police stormed his last and final hideout – in his hometown of Brussells in Molenbeek, the neighborhood he grew up in -- tipped off by a pizza delivery.
That he could evade the massive four-month manhunt launched after the attacks speaks volumes what the West is now up against when it comes to interfacing with entire segments of society cut off from mainstream culture for a number of reasons, most prominently multiculturalism and economics.
"Abdeslam relied on a large network of friends and relatives that already existed for drug dealing and petty crime to keep him in hiding," said Belgium's federal prosecutor Frederic Van Leeuw. "This was about the solidarity of neighbors, families."
READ MORE
http://www.clarionproject.org/analysis/salah-abdeslam-face-europes-new-jihadis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Thu 17 Mar 2016, 9:30 pm

ISIS 'CALIPHATE CYBER ARMY' POSTS 'HIT LIST' OF MINNESOTA COPS
The list was shared through Telegram mobile messaging app similar to Whats App. Minnesota police confirmed their site had been hacked
The Islamic State’s Caliphate Cyber Army posted a “kill list” of names, addresses and other personal details of 36 policemen in Minnesota.
The FBI confirmed the list included full names, phone numbers, home and email addresses. The agency is investigating how the information came to be posted online.
The website Vocativ, which conducts investigations on the “Deep Web,” says individual cards with the information on them were shared through the mobile phone app Telegram, an encrypted messaging service (similar to Whats App).
“It is troubling to have that type of information online for the public to see,” FBI spokesperson Kyle Loven said.
READ MORE
http://www.clarionproject.org/news/isis-caliphate-cyber-army-posts-hit-list-minnesota-cops

NIGERIA: 500 CHRISTIAN VILLAGERS SLAUGHTERED BY ISLAMIST EXTREMISTS

Extremist Muslim herdsmen attack Christian farmers in central Nigeria while new suicide bombings by Boko Haram kill 22.
Extremist Muslim herdsmen have slaughtered close to 500 Christian farmers in central Nigeria in a series of ongoing attacks over the last month.
The attackers are reportedly still hiding out in the villages, making it too dangerous for survivors to return and bury the dead.
"We have corpses littered in the field like a war fought in the Roman Empire by Emperor Nero," said Steven Enada, a development advocate campaigning against the killing, speaking to Morning Star News.
The slaughter has also left 7,000 Christian villagers displaced.
One survivor said he took the risk of coming to one of the villages with a delegation from the Nigerian president.
READ MORE
http://www.clarionproject.org/news/nigeria-500-christian-villagers-slaughtered-islamist-extremists

REPORT: KERRY WILL CALL ISIS ATTACKS GENOCIDE (UPDATED)
The State Department has delayed making the classification despite a resolution passed by the House declaring ISIS' actions genocide. BY ELLIOT FRIEDLAND Thu, March 17, 2016
The U.S. State Department will miss the March 17 congressionally-mandated deadline to declare the Islamic State’s campaign against Christians and Yazidis as constituting genocide.
The deadline was set as part of a 2015 government bill on spending, but Secretary of State John Kerry requested more time.
“Determining these kinds of legal definitions such as genocide, crimes against humanity, requires a very detailed, rigorous legal analysis,” State Department spokesman Mark Toner said.
“He just wants to be able to make or base his decision on the best evidence available and he has requested additional evidence, information in order to [make that decision].”    
READ MORE
https://dub128.mail.live.com/?tid=cm1uo3YD_s5RGN7NidZ1x5MA2&fid=flinbox&sa=1

'IMMINENT' ATTACK ON PARIS FOILED IN DAWN RAID
The arrests followed a shoot-out in Belgium the previous day, which killed a man with links to the November 2015 Paris massacre. Thu, March 17, 2016
An imminent attack on Paris was foiled according to police when anti-terror squads arrested four Islamist extremists in a dawn raid March 16. The arrests followed a shoot-out in Belgium the previous day, which killed a man with links to the Paris massacre in November.
READ MORE
http://www.clarionproject.org/news/imminent-attack-paris-foiled-dawn-raid

VIDEO: ISIS ORPHANS - A NEXT-GEN RECRUITING GROUND?
The latest ISIS video lulls you into thinking the organization cares about young orphans. Can that really be the case? Clarion Project investigates. BY RAN MEIR Thu, March 17, 2016
Orphans bring out emotions of sadness and pity in many of us. Often it’s difficult to find a carer who will see to their every need, clothing, schooling, entertainment.
Literature is peppered with stories of the parentless. Arguably the best known example is that of Dickens’ Oliver Twist, which shows the true cruelty orphans can face. Elsewhere, despite the challenges, orphans became the heroes who saved the day - take Batman and Harry Potter for example.
READ MORE
http://www.clarionproject.org/analysis/video-isis-orphans-%E2%80%93-next-gen-recruiting-ground

TWO SOLDIERS STABBED IN TORONTO BUSINESS DISTRICT
Witnesses report the attacker yelled 'Praise Allah,' while stabbing two soldiers at a federal building near Shepard and Yonge streets.
Two Canadian soldiers were stabbed in an unprovoked attack inside a federal building in Toronto March 14. Witnesses heard the attacker, identified as Ayanle Hassan Ali, 27, yell “Praise Allah” during the attack.
The Joseph Shepard Building, where the attack occurred, is located on Toronto’s major business thoroughfare Yonge Avenue. The building houses a recruitment office for the Canadian Forces, a passport office and a call center.
READ MORE
http://www.clarionproject.org/news/two-soldiers-stabbed-toronto-business-district

INCREASING ATTENTION TO MUSLIM WOMEN’S ROLE IN TERRORISM
After a recent incident on a JetBlue passenger jet, some are left wondering about Muslim women, their role in terrorism and Islamophobia.
A few days ago two Muslim women were escorted off of a JetBlue passenger jet in Los Angeles after a flight attendant reported them for staring and filming a safety briefing.
Despite the concern of the crewmember, the flight from Boston landed without incident.  But still, upon arrival, the women were escorted off the plane by two police officers to face questioning.
Of course, given their appearance, and the apparent innocence of their actions, many have been blaming Islamophobia, and the resulting discrimination against Muslims.
READ MORE
http://www.clarionproject.org/analysis/increasing-attention-muslim-women%E2%80%99s-role-terrorism
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Wed 16 Mar 2016, 12:56 am

OBAMA SAYS ISLAM NEEDS MODERNIST REFORMATION
While Obama's statements about a modernist reformation are certainly welcome, the right goal can only be achieved with the right strategy
BY RYAN MAURO Tue, March 15, 2016
For the first time, President Obama said that Islam needs a modernist reformation. This is what was missing from his speech at a Maryland mosque (see video below) on February 3, which presented a critical opportunity where Obama could have had his "tear down this wall" moment.
In a comprehensive interview with Jeffrey Goldberg, Obama referred to his speech in Cairo at Al-Azhar University in 2009, saying:
"I was hoping that my speech could trigger a discussion, could create space for Muslims to address the real problems they are confronting—problems of governance, and the fact that some currents of Islam have not gone through a reformation that would help people adapt their religious doctrines to modernity."
Obama also said, "There is a need for Islam as a whole to challenge that interpretation of Islam, to isolate it, and to undergo a vigorous discussion within their community about how Islam works as part of a peaceful, modern society."
READ MORE
http://www.clarionproject.org/analysis/obama-says-islam-needs-modernist-reformation

ISIS NOW POSSESSES ANTI-AIRCRAFT MISSILES; CAN REACH EUROPE
The admission puts civilian and military planes in Europe, North and West Africa in danger. This was the fate of flight MH17 in 2014.
Sun, March 13, 2016
The U.S. and U.N. have confirmed the Islamic State (ISIS/ISIL) in Libya now possesses shoulder-held missiles capable of downing civilian or military aircraft.
The admission puts planes in North and West Africa as well as all of Europe in danger.
The Islamic State’s stock of MANPADs (man portable air defense systems) originated from the stockpiles of weapons looted after Libya’s dictator Muammar Gaddafi was overthrown by rebels in 2011.
Gaddafi was believed to have possessed 20,000 MANPADs (Russian-made SA-7 and SA-16 models) by the time of his demise. An American team, acting in Libya after the coup, managed to locate and destroy 5,000 of the missiles.
READ MORE
http://www.clarionproject.org/news/confirmed-isis-now-possesses-anti-aircraft-missiles

WHY HAS EGYPT IMPRISONED CHILDREN FOR MOCKING ISIS?
Human Rights Watch has called on Egypt to reverse prison sentences against four Christian children and their teacher for a video that mocked ISIS.
Tue, March 15, 2016
Human Rights Watch has issued a call to Egypt to reverse blasphemy sentences against four minors and their teacher who made a video mocking the Islamic State.
The children, aged 16 and 17, produced a 32-second video in which they carried out a mock ISIS beheading filmed by their teacher. Three were sentenced to five years in prison each, while the fourth was placed in a juvenile detention facility. The teacher was sentenced to three years.
Their crime was imitating Islamic prayer and a beheading. They filmed the clip while on a trip in February 2015, shortly after the Islamic State in Libya filmed the brutal execution of at least 21 Egyptian Christians.
20 of those killed were from Minya, the same governate in Egypt as the children.
Yet they were arrested in April and there were even protest attacks against Christian owned businesses.
READ MORE
http://www.clarionproject.org/news/why-has-egypt-imprisoned-children-mocking-isis

WHAT WE IN THE WEST CAN LEARN FROM TAJIK CLASSROOMS
In a country where, according to official figures, more than a 1,000 citizens have traveled to Syria to join the Islamic State, the problem is acute.
Mon, March 14, 2016
A school in Dushanbe, Tajikistan is hoping to stop the next generation of young people from becoming radicalized by introducing counter-radicalization classes in religious education. In a country where, according to official figures, more than a thousand citizens have traveled to Syria to join the Islamic State, the problem is acute.
The initial class targets 15- and 16-year olds, with textbooks and a curriculum about ancient and current religion, particularly about how to interpret Islam.
Educators hope to expand and offer similar classes at colleges, universities and other institutes of higher education.
"There are young people in the world who have joined extremist organizations. The main reason for this is that they don't know much about religion. This book has improved our knowledge of Islam," said one student.
READ MORE
http://www.clarionproject.org/news/tajikistan-targets-students-counter-radicalization-classes
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sun 13 Mar 2016, 11:31 pm

ISIS FORCES CAPTIVES TO USE CONTRACEPTION
ISIS rules ban raping sex-slaves who are pregnant, so fighters force the girls to use contraception so they can keep raping them and passing them around.
BY ELLIOT FRIEDLAND Sun, March 13, 2016
Yazidi girls who escaped Islamic State captivity told The New York Times their captors forced them to use birth control in order to be able to continue raping them. Islamic State rules do not permit the raping of sex-slaves who are pregnant.

Some of the young women and girls reported being made to swallow the pill.
“Every day, I had to swallow one in front of him,” an unnamed Yazidi girl said of her captor. “He gave me one box per month. When I ran out, he replaced it. When I was sold from one man to another, the box of pills came with me.”
Others reported being injected with contraceptive drugs before being raped.
“Each month, he made me get a shot,” said an 18-year old, who was sold to an ISIS governor. “It was his assistant who took me to the hospital. On top of that he also gave me birth control pills. He told me, ‘We don’t want you to get pregnant'.”
The young women also reported that adherence to the rules was erratic, with some “owners” using double or triple forms of contraception and others simply raping them without worrying.
 SEE VIDEO Watch freed Yazidi captive Nadia Murad Basee Taha give testimony to the UN Security Council about her captivity at the hands of the Islamic State:
READ MORE
http://www.clarionproject.org/analysis/isis-forces-captives-use-contraception

ISIS Now Possesses Anti-Aircraft Missiles; Can Reach Europe
TWO FRENCH TEENAGE GIRLS ARRESTED FOR TERROR PLOT

The girls, aged 15 and 17, were arrested for plotting an attack on a Paris concert venue similar to the attack on the Bataclan theatre in November which killed 90.    
The girls, aged 15 and 17, were arrested after discussing plans for the attack over Facebook messenger. The attack they discussed was similar to those that hit the French capital in November 2015 in which militants loyal to the Islamic State killed 130 people and wounded hundreds more. Of those killed, 90 lost their lives at the Bataclan theatre during a concert.
 MORE
http://www.clarionproject.org/news/two-french-teenage-girls-arrested-terror-plot

ARAB LEAGUE DECLARES HEZBOLLAH TERRORIST ORGANIZATION
Hezbollah is an Iranian-funded Lebanese group, which was labeled by the United States as a terrorist organization in 1997
The Arab League, a 22-member organization, comprised mainly of Sunni Muslim countries, voted Friday to declare Hezbollah a terrorist organization.
The vote was near unanimous, with only Lebanon and Iraq expressing “reservations.”
Hezbollah is a Lebanese Shiite group which was labeled by the United States as a terrorist organization in 1997. It has similarly been classified by Canada, France, the Netherlands and Israel. The rest of the European Union, along with Australia and New Zealand have banned the military wing of the organization.
Founded in the 1980s and funded by Iran, the group, whose name literally means “Party of God,” is the only party that did not agree to put down its weapons after the end of the civil war in Lebanon in 1990. Hezbollah, which is dedicated to destroying Israel, has also sent fighters to Syria to bolster embattled Syrian President Bashar Al-Assad. The party controls a broad political bloc in Lebanon and has been an obstacle in preventing Lebanon from electing a president for over two years.
READ MORE
http://www.clarionproject.org/news/arab-league-declares-hezbollah-terrorist-organization

MUSLIM 'PRAYER FOR THE NATION' CIRCULATED IN UK
Leading scholars have written and circulated a Prayer for the Nation as Shia cleric praised Britain, saying he feels free to live Islamicly there.
 new Prayer for the Nation has been drafted by figures in the British Muslim community who hope to make the practice of praying for the country mainstream among British Muslims. Christians and Jews already have prayers for the country and the royal family as established parts of the liturgy.

The prayer was drafted by EU Ambassador of Intercultural Dialogue Waqar Azmi OBE, Executive Secretary of the Muslim Law Sharia Council UK Imam Shahid Raza OBE, Mustafa Field MBE from Faiths Forum for London and Maulana Qamaruzzaman Azmi, a highly respected Islamic scholar.
The prayer calls on Allah to guide and protect the nation. Such a custom could play a role in deepening Muslim integration in the UK.
READ MORE
http://www.clarionproject.org/analysis/muslim-prayer-nation-circulated-uk
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Thu 10 Mar 2016, 4:53 pm

HAMAS TRAINS, HARBORS 250 ISIS FIGHTERS IN GAZA STRIP
250 armed foreign Islamic State fighters are reportedly now inside the Gaza Strip. They are able to slip into Egypt through terror tunnels.
Thu, March 10, 2016
Hamas in the Gaza Strip is training and harboring foreign fighters from the Islamic State as well as fighters from the Islamic State’s Sinai affiliate Ansar Bayt al-Maqdis.
Respected and independent Egyptian news outlet El-Watan cited top Egyptian security forces as saying they received information that 250 armed foreign Islamic State fighters are currently inside the Gaza Strip. Hamas officials are said to be in charge of the training and housing of these fighters and providing them with weapons and ammunitions.
Instructions include how to make roadside bombs and other explosives, including special bombs made to be planted in drainage tunnels that run under roads in the Sinai, remote-controlled car bombs and grenades, and training for terror attacks inside the Sinai with exit routes back to Gaza through the tunnels.
Sources added these armed men, who have been 'adopted' by Hamas are trained by fighters from Hamas’ Qassam brigade in a military training base in Tel A-Zatar in northern Gaza. Members of the brigade are also responsible for getting them in and out of Sinai through the tunnels.
READ MORE
http://www.clarionproject.org/news/hamas-training-harboring-isis-sinai-fighters-gaza-strip

INDONESIAN ISLAMISTS PROTEST NEW CHURCH CONSTRUCTION
Hundreds of Islamists took to the streets to demonstrate against the construction of a new church planned for the Catholic community.
Wed, March 9, 2016
Hundreds of Islamists demonstrated against the construction of a new church in Indonesia, on March 7, according to AsiaNews.
The Catholic community of the St Clara parish in West Java Province has been fighting for the right to build a permanent church for 17 years, despite having a community of 7,000 people.
Thy were finally granted a permit last July, but Islamists blocked construction since then by protesting periodically.
A 2006 decree passed by the Religious Affairs Ministry and Home Affairs Ministry places tight regulations on houses of worship.
The permit process is known to take five to 10 years for a church, during which time Islamists often pressure local government officials to deny the applications.
Signatures from 60 local households of different faiths are required, as are endorsements from several local officials to prove the church has community approval. They are also required to receive permission from the community’s Interfaith Communication Forum, which may have Islamists serving in it.
Christians make up an estimated seven percent of Indonesia’s population but the community faces persecution from the Muslim majority. Indonesia is also very corrupt, which makes construction of any kind take longer than it otherwise would.
READ MORE
http://www.clarionproject.org/news/indonesian-islamists-protest-new-church-construction
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top