Who is online?
In total there are 12 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 12 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 111 on Thu 12 Dec 2013, 2:28 am
Latest topics
» Asia Minor Turkey Missionary update PRAISE REPORTS & NEEDS
Yesterday at 10:42 pm by Admin

» NUGGET Today's Devotional
Yesterday at 10:33 pm by Admin

» Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY.
Yesterday at 10:29 pm by Admin

» Mrs. P's Haven of Refuge Inspirational
Yesterday at 8:57 pm by Admin

» Daily Disciples
Yesterday at 8:53 pm by Admin

» HEAVEN LETTERS
Yesterday at 8:48 pm by Admin

» ABOUT DONALD TRUMP
Yesterday at 5:56 pm by Admin

» Shooting on Las Vegas Strip kills more than 50, hundreds wounded
Fri 20 Oct 2017, 10:53 pm by Admin

» ISRAEL VIDEO'S
Fri 20 Oct 2017, 10:23 pm by Admin

» PROPHESY NEWS WATCH
Fri 20 Oct 2017, 10:16 pm by Admin

» FRANCIS FRANGIPANE MINISTRIES
Fri 20 Oct 2017, 10:11 pm by Admin

» THE MASTERS LIST Dean W. Masters
Fri 20 Oct 2017, 9:40 pm by Admin

» GOSPEL FROM ASIA
Fri 20 Oct 2017, 9:35 pm by Admin

» My Manna
Fri 20 Oct 2017, 9:29 pm by Admin

» World Famous Journalist Who Exposed Clinton Foundation Crimes Found Murdered
Fri 20 Oct 2017, 7:41 pm by Admin

» THE CLARION PROJECT
Fri 20 Oct 2017, 6:11 pm by Admin

» Gen. John Kelly: ‘Stunned’ After ‘Empty Barrel’ Frederica Wilson Politicized President’s Phone Call
Fri 20 Oct 2017, 6:07 pm by Admin

» WORLD ISRAEL NEWS
Fri 20 Oct 2017, 6:05 pm by Admin

» WORTHY NEWS
Fri 20 Oct 2017, 5:58 pm by Admin

» Ps 10-25
Fri 20 Oct 2017, 4:27 pm by clark thompson

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

HEAVEN LETTERS

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: HEAVEN LETTERS

Post  Admin on Tue 19 Feb 2013, 10:39 am

Heavenletter #4470 You Are a Vibration of Energy, February 19, 2013

God said:
Of what is life made if not of you? You are a prerequisite of life and a proponent of life. It is you who makes My dreams come true, or it is you who runs away from My dreams. You play, not only a part, but an important part of the play and display of life on Earth no matter how you dissemble or resemble.
Your existence is like a battery that charges up life, or you are like the moon that moves silently and lights the world whether it is noticed or not.
Certainly, you cannot deny that you have energy, a vibration of energy, and you mount the stage of life, and you sing a song and you dance a dance. You may even be off-stage, quiet in the background, and, just the same, in the background, you stir the actors spotlighted on the stage.
Even if you are the person who pulls the curtains back stage or supplies the props, you are not a bit player. Everyone stars in this performance on Earth. No one is obscured. All affect all. All make a difference. All contribute. Whether you see your contribution or not, you are a contributor. You may never know the whole story. Nevertheless, you are crucial to it. No one is left out of the drama of life and its importance. You have top billing regardless of what the world may say.
The world as it is known may be imagined and not really occur, but this imagined scenario is for something. It is not for nothing. It is for good reason, and all grow from it. The lights go on, and all are rapt in the imagined interplay. Be you a tumbler, a player of the flute, be you the one who cleans up after the stage lights go off and everyone seems to go home, you are significant to the theme of the play that continues to run through everyone’s mind.
In this drama or comedy called life, there are no amateurs. No one is turned away. All participate, and all have their part to play.
Your part is not iron-clad. You can take a different role any time you want to. You can be the villain one day, and the hero the next. There is nothing in life in the world that cannot be overturned.
I want to tell you that there are no bad guys. All are actors, and all do their best to play the role they play even when they do not have to play it, even when they can switch midstream, even if they are mute, even anything. A swimmer of the English Channel today can lie on the sunny beach tomorrow. A runner can crawl. A crawler can run. It makes no difference what part you play, yet, at the same time, it makes all the difference in the world.
Regardless of what you present and represent, you are My beloved child, and I lift you up to greater heights from which you see a vaster perspective.
In the world, it is all about change, and you change before your very eyes. Once you were a baby, then a toddler, then a schoolchild, then and then and then, always growing, churning, changing the manifestation of your appearance in a multitude of ways. You create and recreate yourself, and you grow closer and closer to clearly representing in Whose image you were made. You come closer and closer to Me. Whatever role you play, you are coming closer to Me, and this is how the world goes round.

Permanent Link: http://www.heavenletters.org/you-are-a-vibration-of-energy.html

Thank you for including this link when publishing this Heavenletter elsewhere.
Copyright © 1999-Now Heavenletters™
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://worldwidechristians.6forum.info

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Mon 18 Feb 2013, 9:38 pm

Heavenletter #4469 The Honky-tonk Song , February 18, 2013
God said:
How lovely it is to awaken to Me. However and whenever it comes, when you wake up to Me, you are delighted, for you have rejoined Paradise. This is the light that awakening to Me shines. Bright Light in Paradise could be the title of a book I write.
Now, I must qualify a little. Awakening to Me in the Bright Light of Paradise does not mean that everything stays still. You are on Earth where everything is still moving, seeming to move, pretending to move, moving off-center. Because you have seen the Light does not mean that everything in the world is stable. Life in the world still plays its tricks. The carpet may be pulled out from under you. The Earth can quake. Timbers can shake.
What is stable then, you might ask. Well, beloveds, you are stable. You are not rocked by the inconsistencies of life in the world. At least, you are not so rocked. You are not rocked so much. You may not be rocked at all, or, it may be that being rocked doesn’t turn your life up-side-down. Even if your life is turned up-side-down, you stay right-side-up. In any case, any shaking up doesn’t seem to be as momentous as it used to.
The key words here are seem to be. What seemed to be never was! It only seemed to be. You thought so. Life in the world and your transit out of it called death are apparitions. They are mirages. Goodness knows, it seems you are on Earth. It seems that your feet are on Earth. Oh, yes, it seems. Yet life in the world is a movie you are seeing, and you really really get into it.
For a while, you forget your Self, so caught up in the movie are you.
As your eyes awaken to the Light of God, you become accustomed to the rhythm of the honky-tonk song playing in the movie, and you begin to see that you and the rhythm are not one and the same.
Even so, you have an inkling of where you are and you know Whom you are with. You are One with Me and not one with the movie on the screen. The movie is a little detour, some recreation, shall We say, some spiraling activity, something like riding on the roller coaster.
Now, whatever movie you see, whatever amusement car you ride on at the Amusement Park, you keep your equilibrium.
You know where you really are. You know what is real and what is not. You know the Essence of Yourself and Myself. You know that We hold hands and that Our Hearts are not two but One. Furthermore, you know that all the characters in the movie you are presently in are also holding hands. You know that We, the so-called We, also hold hands with everyone else. All of life is as paradoxical as one hand clapping, as it is said.
Now, awakened to Me, you are you as you always were except now your eyes are open, and you have a better view of the movie. You have a higher seat and, thus, a vaster view, a more objective view, yet your whole heart is still in it, only you stand on sturdier legs.
We can say that nothing is different yet everything is different because your blindfold has been removed.
Actually, you were never really wearing a blindfold. Actually, your eyes were never closed, yet your eyes were unseeing. You see with your minds, beloveds. You see what you interpret you are seeing.
It is like, in life, that you are looking for your car keys. You simply can’t find them. You were looking everywhere and didn’t see them. Then you happened to look up, and there they were. Your keys were on top of the refrigerator or on their hook where you always put them. In effect, they were in your hand all the time, and, so, have you Paradise right before you now.

Permanent Link: http://www.heavenletters.org/the-honky-tonk-song.html
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sun 17 Feb 2013, 11:28 pm

Heavenletter #4468 Love Is Going to Kidnap You, February 17, 2013
God said:
You have been carrying the weight of the world, it seems to you, does it not? You feel that the weight of the world is on your shoulders. You feel a heaviness.
You may have misheard Me earlier for I have been saying that the Reality is that you are carrying the Light of the World. You are the Light of the World. Light is weightless. The Light You Are is beyond world measurements.
Come to Me and take a load off your shoulders.
Burden is a thing of the past. No longer are there concepts such as heavy-handed or heavy-hearted. No longer are there heavy-weights. You are not one. You are more like a paper-white bulb potted inside in winter. Even in winter, now your life is springtime. Now springtime year-round. Now, springtime is the season earmarked for you.
Spring is the springtime of love. Love is going to grow voluminously. Love is going to tap you on the shoulder. Love is going to pick you up and carry you on its shoulder. Love is going to kidnap you and never let you go, for love is your natural State of Being.
Now love is going to be sung from the rooftops, from the rafters, from every heart in town. No longer is love reserved for certain occasions. No longer is love on the backburner. Now love is the leader of the pack. Love has come into its ascendancy. It is not that time is at hand. This is the moment all have been waiting for. It is cataclysmic. The time is no longer at hand. The time is here. No longer does spring hover and not make up its mind. Spring is here, regardless of what your calendar says or your weatherman predicts. The winter of your perception is over. Christmas has arrived.
The spell you have been under has lifted. The sun has burst through the fog. No longer do you remember how to cry. You cannot make tears even if you try. You wonder how anyone can weep when they could smile instead. When there is rain on your face, you smile and laugh. Back to love. Back to merriment.
But, no, you don’t go back any longer. You go forward to love and merriment and new wonders. You skip ahead to what is next, and what is next is joy and more joy until the only thing you know is joy. Cowabunga! Not only are you the Light of the World, you are also Joy to the World. You are the King who has come. If I am King, which I AM, then so must you also be. The throne I sit on shall be your throne. You shall sit beside Me. You will be My right arm. We shall enjoy and make decisions worthy for all. We shall give, and We shall reap, and We will wonders prove.
This is not to be deferred. This is immediate. No more fooling around. Now get to it.
The dawn has come, and spring is here, and it is for the taking. All that has been heralded has arrived. Glory has been heralded, and glory has arrived.
Even in silence, the arrival of glory is announced. You are announcing it. You are introducing it. You are proclaiming it. You are living it. This is not the first time. And there is never a last time. This age of love has been revived, and it is not going to leave. All else may leave, but love has claimed its spot, and it is inside Our Communal Heart.

Permanent Link: http://www.heavenletters.org/love-is-going-to-kidnap-you.html

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sat 16 Feb 2013, 8:12 pm

Heavenletter #4467 “Under God’s Sky Am I.”, February 16, 2013
God said:
Sometimes, do you feel your life amounts to your being wrung out and hung out on the line to dry. Wrung and hung. Something has happened, and your thoughts bring up your ditty: “Wrung out and hung out, am I.”
Beloveds, will you sing another ditty?
How about: “Under God’s sky am I.”
Or, “Instead of tears I weep, blessings I reap.”
Or, “The Whole Universe sings a verse of love to me.”
Or, “Instead of ‘woe is me,’ love is me.“
Or, “God sends me love from above.”
Or, “ Love from God’s heart to my heart.”
Or, “Love is my name, and love is my claim.”
Oh, yes, you want to think different thoughts. You want to break out in new song. You want to sing and dance to a different beat.
Will you kindly stop saying that life is hard? Life is easy. All you have to do is put one foot before the other.
Life is not a monster who chases you.
Have you been yelling before you are hit?
If you are writing a preamble to your life, what do you want your preamble to be?
What do you want written, if you will excuse Me, on your tombstone? Certainly not: “My life was hard.”
What rhythm is your foot tapping to now?
If you feel your life is in a rut, your thoughts may be in a rut. You may well have a pattern of thought and a pattern of speech to redo.
No longer do you say:
“If there’s bad luck to go around, I get the biggest piece.”
No longer do you say:
‘Of all the rotten luck.”
No longer do you say:
“Wouldn’t you know?” Unless it is a turn of events that is wonderful and you welcome it with all your heart.
This is not frivolous what I am saying now. Your thoughts may indeed need an overhaul.
There is no shop you can take yourself into and leave for a remake. Oh, yes, you can do something uplifting. You can go to church. You can go to an opera or a jazz concert. You can read a book, watch a movie. Not just any book or movie. You can associate with high-minded people. One way or another, it is you who has to uplift yourself. And if you cannot go anywhere, then you can uplift yourself with your own thoughts and actions all on their own.
But, of course, I am here to tell you that you are never on your own. Never do I stray from you. If you have not been aware of My Presence, any lack of awareness is not from My neglect. If you have felt lonely, whatever loneliness you have felt, it’s not because I haven’t been right there with you, right here with you. I am right here with you right now. There is no other place I can be. My heart is doggedly with yours. Perhaps you haven’t been looking or listening or feeling. Come, come sit with Me for a while. We’ll put Our feet up and commune a little. We may even talk without a word. Perhaps We will just hold hands to gaze at one another and be glad.
How do you foresee your greeting Me? What would you say to Me, or would you be speechless? Would you stand up? Fall over? Collapse?
Why, beloveds, it’s an every day thing for Us to be together. Never have I been elsewhere than with you. And never have you been elsewhere than with Me. Hallelujah!

Permanent Link: http://www.heavenletters.org/under-god-s-sky-am-i.html

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Fri 15 Feb 2013, 11:56 pm

Heavenletter #4466 Even as a Story Is Told …, February 15, 2013

God said:
Loved ones are never parted. There is a reunion of hearts. There is no parting forever or a day. There is a reunion of joy, and happiness regained.
On one level, you receive a final answer. Someone has died. On another level, there is an entirely different answer, and the answer is: There is no finality. Never, ever.
Eternity means no finality.
You are engaged in an ongoing saga. Nothing ends. There is no ending. What is huge now is a blip on a screen. It seemed forever to you. Although there is Eternity, there is no forever, for a dot in Eternity is hardly a dot. What is seen as horrendous is a mere dot. We can say that everything in Eternity is a dot. We can also say there are no dots in Eternity, for where can a dot stick onto Eternity?
We can say there is no suffering, for where can it be said that wars and heartache are armed? Not in Eternity. There is no armament there.
Beloveds, the life you live is not linear, although it certainly seems so. One event seems to follow another. Certainly, your life is a journey you take, and you take journeys on a road or a jet flight or a train that rides on tracks, or a ship that follows a course, or you walk on land or you swim, and, with your eyes, you can follow the flight of an eagle. You can follow the flight of an eagle.
Even so, life on Earth is not linear. It is multi-level. It is multi-dimensional. However, dimension does not exist in Eternity. The Ship of Eternity does not have anything follow in its wake.
There are no marks made. There is no preface or epilogue. Even as there is a story told, there is no before or after or even during. There certainly is no record kept of all the stories. There is no remembering, and there is no forgetting, for what can stay in place where there is neither dimension nor time? There is nothingness. There is Everythingness, and Fullness is of Nothingness. There is Love Everywhere, and, yet, Love cannot be pinned down either.
Presently, you are a human being who walks and talks on Earth.
Uppermost, you are a Being. Beingness exists. Holiness exists. God exists. Everything and nothing co-exist. Being resides in Eternity. Human beings reside on Earth.
Life on Earth is a mixed bag. Although place does not exist, you exist in two places all at once. You exist in more than two places at once, and yet there is no place. You are considered a multi-dimensional Being when, ultimately, there are no dimensions.
In Heaven, in that true state of existence, in that state that is not a place but a concept, Heaven is a true symbol of Beingness. Heaven is where souls gather, so to speak, even as souls gather now on Earth even as soulness is witnessed yet unseen. On Earth, light is seen, and light recalls Oneness.
So what can be said when all is said and done? All that transpires is imagined, as dreams in sleep are imagined. You wake from dreams. As you wake up from the dream state, you wake to dreams greater than you imagined. Sleeping dreams and the dreams fulfilled when you are awake are not even in the same ballpark.
I am having a dream, and you are in My dream. You fulfill My dream, and I fulfill yours, and, all the while, which of the seeming Us can tell whose dream is Whose, yours or Mine?

Permanent Link: http://www.heavenletters.org/even-as-a-story-is-told.html

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Thu 14 Feb 2013, 10:59 pm

Heavenletter #4465 How Can a Worthwhile Desire Not Come True? , February 14, 2013
God said:
To everything, there is an answer. It may not be an answer you want, yet it is the answer you get. You may not want to hear that answer, yet it is your answer. You wanted a different answer. And you yearn to know why that answer. Why a no to a sweet desire of your heart, and you want to know why, as if God has to answer you the way you would like as well.
When your heart’s desire is not fulfilled, all is not lost. Consider for a moment, no matter how heartbreaking the answer is to you, the answer you receive is the right one. How can it be, you ask and ask again and again.
It positively absolutely is the right answer. Sure, you don’t understand it. How can you understand why on earth that your true love did not come to you?
I ask: How on earth can you understand? It makes no sense.
But what if everything that occurs in life or does not occur is right? Impossible for you to understand how that can be true. But what if this is true? If this is true, and you can accept the possibility, your suffering would be less. Your suffering would be a lot less. Your suffering would be non-existent. How can this be, you wonder, yet what if this is true?
It could well be that you are being spared what could have meant greater unhappiness. Right now you may be sure that a particular person is your true love and, yet, later you may see (or not) that you and he were not meant for each other, and there are other tears you would have shed mightily. How many times a day on Earth does a dream come true, and it is not the dream you thought it would be.
And then you ask again: How can such a good worthy dream held high not come true? You ask how can this be. You ask why. You ask for an explanation.
Further, how can it be right that your beloved one may leave his body and you never even have the opportunity to see what might have been?
Harder yet, how can a child be born to you, and your child leaves the world, and you are left bereft. And you ask further: Why, me? Why my baby? And the questioning goes on.
I will ask you: From the human perspective, how can any of this make sense to you? From the human perspective, what good can you possibly see coming from such heartbreak?
The perceived death may be for your evolution. It may be for the child’s evolution. It may be for the world’s evolution. It may be that you are an innocent bystander. All this is just about impossible for you to grasp. But get this far, beloveds. Get this far: What occurs is not intended as a punishment.
Surely, you don’t picture Me up here in Heaven plotting ways to hurt your heart. Surely, you don’t picture Me up in Heaven, rubbing My hands with delight, twirling My moustache like a villain in an old movie?
Surely, I am looking at a vaster picture than you can see. From My vantage, the pieces do fall into place.
You cannot understand, and this is what you may have to understand to the point that you can accept that it is beyond your understanding and you will not fight against it any longer.
How can it be that you are such a good worker, for instance, and good to everyone, and then you have a rough day at work. There’s that expression: All in a day’s work. Or maybe the expression is sometimes: All in a hard day’s work.
And there is the French expression: C’est la vie. This is life. Such is life.
Wherever your heartache may be, come to the point where you shake your head and get up and keep going and let the past be past and find out what life holds for you now and live it.

Permanent Link: http://www.heavenletters.org/how-can-a-worthwhile-desire-not-come-true.html
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Wed 13 Feb 2013, 7:05 pm

Heavenletter #4464 Give a Fair Chance to All Who Come Before You, February 13, 2013

God said:
There is much that you accept in others in the world. There is also much you do not accept.
You accept that others can be taller or shorter than you. You do not hold it against them. You accept that someone across from you may be a man or a woman. You do not start a war over it, large or small. You accept that someone is young or someone is old. You accept that, in the world you live in, there is age, regardless of your preference.
Yet, when someone may vote for another president, you are in an uproar. If someone may be in another religion from you, you cluck your tongue. Wars have been started. As soon as you think one way is the best, then you eliminate a lot of other ways. You become exclusive in your thinking. You purse your lips.
Hey, it’s fine to have your favorites. You can love the color green and not like red. You do not abolish from your sight those who may wear a red sweater today. You can love dessert over green beans, and yet you can love the person who favors green beans. What difference is it to you really?
It seems hard, however, on many occasions, for you, a mortal being to accept, to accept divergence in another.
It is always fine for you to prefer in theory, yet when it comes to how you treat living beings, you do well to treat equally, and that means to treat with kindness, deference, and love. I am talking to you. It is not for you to line up people in two lines, allowing one line to go first, and the other line to go last if you allow it to enter at all.
You may favor pedigrees, and, yet, you are to treat pedigrees and mutts the same.
Give courtesy wherever you are and with whom. Give a chance to all who come before you. Open rather than close. It is your heart I am talking about. Open your heart. Open your mind. Open your life. Do not be deceived by appearances.
There is another aspect here. As you see a person, he may become. When you see a child as brilliant, he has a much better chance to be bright. When you see a child as stupid, he will make mistakes right and left. How you see another is a blessing or punishment. You have a responsibility to everyone.
This may carry over to how you see nations. They may become as you see them. Have no enemies in your heart, and you will create friends. Why would you ever want to create enemies?
You may have old belongings in your attic. You may see them as junk. Someone else may see the old belongings in your attic as artifacts or objects of beauty. The same items are seen differently.
Many treasures in the world have been overlooked.
Do not overlook people. Do not overlook animals. Do not overlook nations. Is it so hard to let old ideas go and love all? If not love, welcome all, consider all, give all a chance?
This includes Me, all Names of Me. I know there is One God. What do I care what picture you draw of Me or whether you pray kneeling or standing or follow this ritual or that? Oneness is, and what someone else thinks Oneness looks like, what is it to you? God is, and God loves. God is not privy to a particular culture. God is everywhere in all cultures and in all Beings. What do you care what hat someone wears or doesn’t wear? What does it matter what color hair or color anything? What do any of these details in life matter, and why should they matter to you who are My Emissary of Love?
Love. Just love. And if someone doesn’t like you, love him anyway. This doesn’t mean you are to put up again and again with negativity. It is not your due. When it comes to those who would abase you, bless them from a distance. It’s okay to yourself too.

Permanent Link: http://www.heavenletters.org/give-a-fair-chance-to-all-who-come-before-you.html

Heavenletter #4463 On the Cellular Level, February 12, 2013

God said:
This is the moment of Truth, when you sit down to hear what I have to say. This applies whether you are the one hearing what I say or reading what is written that I say. You hear or read My love translated into words. There is no distance in between. Distance does not exist. In any case, My words, My thinking, My love enter your cells. Beloveds, We are working on the cellular level. This is not a pastime that We engage in. We are beyond the realm of imagined time.
Thought is not separate from your atoms. You didn’t think I was just another Speaker or Writer, did you? The difference is that I am not watered down. The difference is that I am bare-boned honesty. I am not clever. I do not deliberate. Every word from My breath is forthright and spontaneous. I do not prepare My thoughts to present to you in words.
It is like when I created the world. I did not belabor Myself. Creation was easy and simple. There was nothing to it. The created world was My desire. In the same moment that My desire bubbled up, Creation arose.
It is as though I am a Jazz Pianist. You might say I improvise. My fingers choose the tune as they travel the keys and play the tune. Not really improvised because what can My tune be but on key and of the essence? In the case of My words here, the one who types follows My notes on the piano. She keeps up. Sometimes she misses a note, but that’s all right because I am the One playing the piano, and the whole world hears My music even when you don’t know you are hearing Me. My river runs deep. What I speak to one, I speak to all. I call to all. I call to you.
There is a pause between notes that is like the pause between heartbeats. The pause is as powerful as the beat. Pause is not absence. I am fully in the pause as well as the beat. I am making music, beloveds, and you hear the beat, and your foot taps.
In the same breath, as I say to you that you know nothing, I also say you know Everything. You are not a stranger to Truth, the Truth of Me, and the Truth of you which are One and the Same.
Only, you are in a trance. You sleepwalk, although you hear faintly, almost imperceptibly My Voice calling to you, whispering to you to wake up, to hear My call to you. “Wake up,” I say. “Hear Me. Open your eyes. Rise from your sleeping state.”
You can stay where you are, and yet, at the same time, you can come Home. You can know where I am and where you are and where our hearts dwell as One.
If I am a Marvel, what are you? Is it not marvelous that you are on Earth? Isn’t it marvelous that you are, at the same time, in Heaven? Isn’t it marvelous that We are One, and you playact as though We were two? Isn’t it marvelous that life is and is not really and that really All That Is is Oneness? Whose Oneness can it be when it is Oneness? To whom can it belong when All is One? Who writes the story and who reads it? What is the difference? To you, this replication of Me as an individual on Earth, it seems like a world of difference, but there is no world really, is there? There is the Unity of Heart that I know as One and, deep down, that the seeming you knows as One as well.
Permanent Link: http://www.heavenletters.org/on-the-cellular-level.html
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Mon 11 Feb 2013, 8:47 pm

Heavenletter #4462 The Sun, Moon, and Stars Have Their Own Paths , February 11, 2013
God said:
You can love someone even when the person doesn’t love you, or doesn’t love you any longer or love you enough. You can love. Of course, loving someone doesn’t mean hounding or stalking. Loving someone may mean leaving him or her alone even when you want to be together. You can love someone and let him go his way and you go yours. Boundaries are not the governance of love.
This is the case with your children, is it not? You are constantly with your baby. As the child grows, you are with him less. He is off somewhere. He may even move far away. Your love is intact, only it isn’t full time any longer. Your child is ever your child, and yet he belongs more to himself now than he belongs to you. It is not farewell. It is the child’s leave-taking, however. He has miles to go. And you have to wave goodbye with a smile.
Sometimes friends seem to be at a distance even in the same room. So be it. You can love someone enough to grant him freedom even in the same room. You can love and free at the same time. You must.
Love is not meant to be a hold you have on someone. Love is not a vise. Let’s call it a key. You can unlock the door of love. You can give the one you love his key back. Truly he has the key to his own heart. His heart was not yours to hold. His heart was yours to behold and to shine your love upon.
There are no laws that say what love must look like and how it must perform. You may set such rules for yourself but not for others. You don’t like someone else laying down the law for you. What has to be, beloveds, is what is. You have to allow everyone his own free-wheeling space. You take no captives.
You see the sun every day, and you let the sun do what suns do. You don’t tell the sun that it has to stay where it is and keep shining through your window. You look up at the night stars, and you let them be. You don’t lock the stars in. You don’t demand. You love, and you let them go. In Reality, there is no near and there is no far. Closeness does not mean tied. The sun and stars and the moon are always in your heart. They are an intimate part of you, and they belong to themselves, and they belong everywhere they are.
You do not say that the beautiful sun, moon, and stars stray. They have their own paths, and they travel them. You would not control them. Your eyes may not be able to follow them everywhere. Consider everyone you love as his or her own planet, and each has his own revolving to do. In the case of people, you would say their own evolving to do. It is great love to let someone take the oars of his own life. You cannot hold against him that he goes somewhere where you cannot follow.
It is not for you to throw someone out of your heart because he goes in a direction different from yours. Who can say it is right or wrong the direction someone else goes in? If you love, you bless. You don’t resent. If you love, you don’t own. You have your freedom to love and to free a beloved one at the same time. Your love need not be dependent upon concession. Concede your own love, and take no prisoners.

Permanent Link: http://www.heavenletters.org/the-sun-moon-and-stars-have-their-own-paths.html

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sun 10 Feb 2013, 6:26 pm

Heavenletter #4461 Oneness Is Not Loneliness , February 10, 2013
God said:
Loneliness is from the past. You were in a big city and thought you were on a deserted island. All sense of desolation is an idea. You adopted the idea of loneliness, and you have supported it ever since. You have held loneliness on your lap for too long. You have squeezed loneliness tight. Loneliness has been like a steam kettle on the stove when you forget to turn the gas off. You have kept loneliness lit long and often. Loneliness is something you snatched onto. You caught it.
The idea of loneliness is something like a virus that you carry in your bloodstream. Any time you get run down, the loneliness virus starts up. It can be a thought, a word, a look, any kind of slight, and the loneliness virus has you in its grip.
Your destiny is not loneliness. Oneness is not lonely. Oneness is not only-ness. It is fullness. A full heart doesn’t hang on to loneliness. Put loneliness behind you. Put it out like a cigarette butt. Look loneliness straight in the eye, stop it, and tell it to be gone.
We could say that you feel lonely when you swallow your heart, when you put it aside, when you isolate it. You may isolate your heart because you feel it needs to be protected from any roughness, and so you isolate your heart. Loneliness is a decision you make. It is a winter coat you buy and then complain about it as if it had been thrust on you.
Of course, you well know that you can be in a crowded room, at a gala event, at a masquerade ball and feel alone. Loneliness is not a question of where you happen to be located. You can be alone by the sea and feel the thralldom of good company. Let your thoughts be good company. Warm your heart by the fire of love. Let your mind and heart have the pleasure of good company. Invite welcome guests to your heart. Always am I in your heart. Never do I forget you or your heart. Consider Me the Companion of your heart. Your heart and I go hand in hand. Let your heart go walking with Me.
I will show you the sights. I will point out the beauty of life and the beauty of your life. I will give you a royal tour. I will take you to green pastures. I will take you to a still sea. I will take you everywhere. I will whisper love to you. Your eyes will light up and your back straighten. What great posture your will have. How your step will quicken.
There is no need for you to be stricken with loneliness.
When you feel that virus coming on, hold someone else’s hand. My hand stays in yours no matter what. What have you got to lose but loneliness? Shake it off, beloveds. Shake it off. Start today where you want to be.

Permanent Link: http://www.heavenletters.org/oneness-is-not-loneliness.html

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sat 09 Feb 2013, 8:43 pm

Heavenletter #4460 In the Oasis of God’s Heart, February 9, 2013
God said:
Yes, you have come to the conclusion as to what ails everyone. You have come to the realization of the one issue in life next to which all else pales. There is one subject in life, and there is one issue. The subject is love, and your issue is love. There is no issue except the issue of love. You don’t quite believe in love. You see it as a sometime thing. You don’t quite believe in My love. You don’t quite trust in love. You do not trust in what you do not perceive. You look around, and you may not see love. You see its absence. You don’t see what you don’t see.
Does love have an opposite? You see many flavors opposite to love. Beloveds, there is no opposite to love because love is all, and love is One. You are Love, and I am Love.
So what can the matter be, I ask you.
As a human being, you have a familiarity with the seeming absence of love. You take attendance of love as a schoolteacher would. Is love here today? Am I loved? Does the world love me? Does God love me really? And you despair at being all this love I say you are. You sure don’t see it often enough or see enough of it when you do see some. You are better at not seeing.
You may feel that you have to be happy in order to love. Do you feel that? If only you were happy, you would love everyone and everything. But, until you are happy, you don’t know how you can love freely. You see your love tied to what’s coming in to you right this minute. You want to be lavished with love, then you can be happy. You have seen love as a poor bet. You have put the cart before the horse. Love first, and happiness wins.
It is how you see yourself that is the crux. As it is, My dear One, you can hardly love yourself let alone your reflection in others.
Raise yourself from the ashes, and you will love and, as surely as the sun follows the day, you will have happiness and you will sow love.
Let Me ask you this in another way. Why not love, and why not be happy? Where is it that you cannot be happy? You may give lip service to the idea that happiness comes from within you, yet you are still waiting for it to come from outside. You are waiting for intercession. Intercede for yourself. Know My Presence within you. You are not the least of all. You are not the least of anything.
Do you still think you created yourself not knowing what you were doing? Do you think you threw lumps of clay against a wall, and, however it landed, it was you? Have you forgotten about soul, that you are a soul, and you are God-made? Let’s put a stamp on you. Made by God. Made by God’s hand. Human being made by God. Made in Heaven. From Heaven to Earth. Earth-bound but not bounded to Earth. Not bounded at all. You are God-bound. There is nowhere you are going but to Me Whom you have never left despite your song and dance.
Your crucial difficulty is your sense of abandonment from Me. You are not certain I am around. Your cry is: “O God, where are You?” Your cry is: “O God, why have You forsaken me?”
I have not abandoned you, nor did Christ cry out those words. How could he who knew Me as his own Heart? I am that which he knew most of all. Ludicrous it would have been for him to ask such a question when I am all he knew. I was embedded in him. He and I were One Indivisible, and so We are today. And so are We, you and I. Hear what I say. You abide in the oasis of My Heart.
Permanent Link: http://www.heavenletters.org/in-the-oasis-of-god-s-heart.html

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Fri 08 Feb 2013, 9:23 pm

Heavenletter #4459 The Worth of a Dandelion, February 8, 2013
God said:
What more do you want, beloveds? You always want something you don’t have or feel that you don’t have. It’s a good idea to give your attention to what you do have. Recognize the blessings you do have, for I have given them to you. Accept them, and attract more to you. There is always more and more and more aspiring and more to come.
As it is, you may not always feel that life in the world is a great blessing. This is because life in the world challenges you. That you are challenged is a great blessing. Challenges help you to grow. Whether you like it or not, challenges help you to grow. Challenges stretch you, don’t they? Consider challenges like good exercise at the gym.
You may say that it is your choice to go to the gym whereas challenges tend to visit you uninvited. What would happen if you were the one who pushes the button that pops out challenges? Challenges might be far and few between, you are sure. And, yet, the irony is that, in the far-back recesses of your heart and mind, you are the one who chooses your challenges, and you aren’t timid about it. Not at all.
Challenges are like this: You are in the army now! You may not always like what the army makes you do, yet, you are the one who did sign up for it.
You may say that you never signed up for your present stream of life, but, yes, you did.
You may say that no one in his or her right mind would sign up for the challenges you face, but, yes, you were in your right mind, and you did offer yourself into the arena you now find yourself in. The thing with the arena of life is that it is always changing.
You’re not going to tell Me that you haven’t grown in this lifetime. You have had to grow, and grow you have. Beloveds, you are not exactly even the same person you were yesterday.
Let’s face it: You are someone who has grown leaps and bounds. You may have been forced into it, and, yet, you have grown. You have lived through situations that you would have thought you couldn’t, and yet you have lived through them and grown through them.
You have grown in understanding. One way or another, you have furthered your own growth. You have grown and grown, yet, still, you wonder what is the purpose of this growing when all this will pass away.
Beloveds, you are learning what matters. When all is said and done, what matters? What has been your contribution to the world? There is only one contribution you can make, and that is love. That is the only thing to give. Every challenge teaches you that. As much as you may not want to learn that love is what counts and nothing else does, you are learning that. Willy-nilly, you are learning that.
You were born of love. Somewhere along the line, you aspired to other things that seemed more charming – for a while. What matters anything without love? Diamonds are symbols of love. Love is their value. Not their carats. Carats are only an approximation. Oh, yes, a gift of a diamond can warm your heart, yet without love accompanying the diamond, the diamond loses its shine. Not even the greatest diamond in the world is worth an inch of that dandelion that a loving heart gives you.
Cultivate your own love, and the whole world will be a symbol of a great diamond of love.
Permanent Link: http://www.heavenletters.org/the-worth-of-a-dandelion.html

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Thu 07 Feb 2013, 10:49 pm

Heavenletter #4458 Everyone on Earth Is A Messenger of God, February 7, 2013
God said:
You were not made from a crucible nor a cauldron. You were not made of coal. You were made from light. The Light I AM, you ARE. The Breath of Life is the Light of My Love, and you are secured in My Light. You are My Light, only you don’t bank on it. You may think it’s a story and that you are supposed to believe this story that seems far-fetched to you. Why don’t you want to hear this true story I tell? Why do you insist in believing that this is a fairy tale I tell?
You believe in anything and everything. You believe in advertisements, as if something you buy will be the answer to your dreams. You believe in false promises. You believe in anything and everything except what I tell you. I, Who can only speak Truth, you deny the Truth of which I speak. You allow perhaps 10% of Truth in and 90% of fallacy.
What would you lose by believing in the Truth of you? You would lose suffering. What would you gain by believing in the Truth of you? You would gain the whole world and so erase misery from the face of the Earth.
Now, of course, you cannot believe what you don’t believe. At the same time you don’t have to dismiss Truth. You don’t have to scoff at it. You don’t have to grind yourself into the ground.
You can look up. You can find Me. And you can find yourself reflected in Me. If you want to see yourself, see Me. True, I am the Creator of you, and I have say in your life, yet, even so, you create your life, and you create your life in the image you have made of yourself.
Free your image. Take it from limited to unlimited. You say you want freedom. I am giving it to you. Free Will is not license, beloveds. Yes, of course, you do have the Free Will to deny. Where does denial lead you to? To negation of the Truth that I speak day and night, morning, noon, and night, denial leads you. Hear Me now.
You are a Beautiful Unbounded Being, only you have tied yourself up in knots. Untie yourself. Wait no longer. Wait not for someone else to come untie you. Wait no longer for proof of your Magnificence. I am the Proof. And you are My Messenger.
The Great Ones took Me at My word. Will you not take Me at My word? Are you too good to take Me at My Word? Are you of all I have created too unworthy to take Me at My Word? Believe a little more in Truth until you believe fully in Me and fully in yourself.
Humility is not negation. Negativity is like false pride. It is some kind of ego that says you know more than I do. I am speaking of your Greatness, and you speak of your assumed littleness, and you go the extra mile to prove your littleness and the inconsequence of your worth. You lay down a false carpet of yourself, and you walk on it. You tromp on it. Somehow you think your making yourself small extols yourself and that putting yourself down for the count of ten makes you noteworthy.
Make this the day that you stand up to your full height and let go of those false measurements you have made. Go by My measuring tape. Stand tall. I created you, and I created you in My image. Do not flatter yourself that you are less than I say. Acknowledge that you are all I say, and know that you are Greatness created by the Greatness of Love. Begin to fit into the size I made you, yes, you.

Permanent Link: http://www.heavenletters.org/everyone-on-earth-is-a-messenger-of-god.html
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Wed 06 Feb 2013, 5:03 pm

Heavenletter #4457 A Perfect Ripening Season, February 6, 2013
God said:

The road is winding, the road you take to Me. You may speed down it. You may stroll down it. You may turn your face from it. You may walk backwards down it. You may run away from it, yet this road is what you are here for. It may seem like a lot of trouble to go to.

You might ask: “Why, God, don’t you make the path straight and get it done and over with? Why a whole lifetime or more to take for my shoe to fit?”

I understand what you are asking. You see the distance as too great. “Why can’t You make it shorter or straighter? Why all the getting lost and off-target? Why all the detours? Why not a straight line?”

Beloveds, would you have electric fences to keep you on the straight and narrow? The straight and narrow, of which there is no such thing. Perhaps you have been given directions, or you pulled them out from a shelf on the wall, or you made them up as you go along. Why is a long question, and the answer, as well as the path, is winding.

Of course, you might even ask, “Why make us humans have to go through this initiation at all? God, haven’t You said that each one of us is made of the same cloth as You? Why, then, the occasion for a roundabout way to You? God, please, just give us You. Avenge ignorance. Give us, each of us, not just me, a practice map or a map we can go by. Let’s get right to it. Make us happy now, will You?”

You may merit all the gold in Heaven, yet there is something about earning your gold. Like any challenge, the denouement is wonderful, yet the path to the conclusion is worth its weight in gold. When all is said and done, a life sitting with your feet up, eating bon-bons doesn’t compare to a life of adventure and twists and turns and your gaining the hidden chalice.

Of course, however you gain your exquisite awareness with Me, you will love it. At the same time, there is something underlying in you that craves challenge. As with a game of solitaire, if you win every hand, the joy is no longer there, so why bother? Beloveds, there is something in your nature that values the bare bones of life. There is something in you that requires that you make your way yourself. The words Open Sesame are not so wonderful as you might think. Nope, too easy is not the way.

In any case, the obstacles are there, and all the obstacles are not traps set for you. They are obstacles within you that you are making short work of. There is a monkey-wrench in the works, and you are clearing your own path that you walk on. This is a task you best do by your own hand and your heart. If you have to climb the trellis to the princess’s tower, then so you must, and you find the climb well worth the trip.

There is a golden path to all that you seek, and you get there by the love in your heart.

You may say: “But, still, God, why not our trip expedited? Why not air mail? Why not first class, express? Why must we go by pony express when a blessing from Your hand will do it nicely?”

Beloveds, I bless you with My own hand. I do it non-stop. There has to be you who receives it. Beloveds, you may want the fruit of the vine to ripen in a week instead of the ripening season, and, yet, I ask you with all love: “What is amiss with a perfect ripening season?”

Permanent Link: http://www.heavenletters.org/a-perfect-ripening-season.html

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Tue 05 Feb 2013, 8:59 pm

Heavenletter #4456 A Forest of Thoughts, February 5, 2013
God said:
Confusion is simply what you notice when you walk through a forest. You might say that the forest is too congested with trees. A forest is good. A prairie is good. Even confusion is good. It shows that you are going somewhere.
You can get lost in a forest, yet a forest is also where you can be found. You do find yourself in a forest of thoughts.
While walking in a forest, it’s good to be looking up at the sky and the sun that peeks through the branches and leaves of the trees of the forest. I made the forest of the world and said it was good.
You may have thought you have to come to some conclusion about the forest. You may have thought you have to allocate orderly places for the trees and sort them through, yet, all you have to do is to keep walking through the forest. The forest does not have to be orderly. Forests are not landscaped. They are not weeded. They are not uniform. Forests are unplanned. They grow as they grow, and they are enchanted places, how the sun plays off the tops of the trees, how all the birds and such live there, and how you make your way through the forest. A forest is a forest, yet no two are alike, nor are they supposed to be.
Who said that a forest has to be trim? No, a forest has to be what it is. A forest has to grow as it grows. And you grow in the forest you find yourself in. And so, you can compare a forest to the world in which you live.
Who said you are supposed to know a world and have a clear map of it in your mind and walk through it straightforwardly knowing exactly what is what? Who says that confusion is not a good thing? Because there is confusion, you have to find your way. You have to explore. Embrace confusion. Allow it. One who knows everything and everything in its place in the relative world is missing out on the essence of life. Life in the world is not set up in perfect formation. No longer think that the world is incorrect. You may be incorrect in your summation of the world.
Enjoy your walk through the woods. Pick berries. Hug a tree. Listen to the sounds as you step on dry branches.
Commune in this forest that God has given you. Oh, yes, there are also glades you will come to, and you will love both the glades and the forest. Consider confusion your lucky card. Confusion does not have to be obliterated from your awareness. Better confusion and find your way than to close your eyes.
There is a purpose in your walk in the woods. The woods is something you walk through. It is not a gauntlet. It is a woods. It is for you to walk through. It may be a jungle, and a jungle is also beautiful and deserves merit. It has its own sounds and its own beauty.
Allow whatever you walk through to be noted and valued for what it is.
Shadow and sunlight are like two beautiful colors. You may have your preference for blue, yet that does not mean green is less.
You live in a beautiful world, and you have marked it down. You would redecorate the whole world. That is fine to have crusades but not to denigrate the world. Grow flowers and love what already is.

Permanent Link: http://www.heavenletters.org/a-forest-of-thoughts.html

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Mon 04 Feb 2013, 11:27 am

Heavenletter #4455 Lights Are Going On All over the World, February 4, 2013

God said:
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was God. Each sound contains its own vibration. What distance is there between sound and meaning? Does the sound of a word come first, or does the meaning come first, or do they come simultaneously? Can there be meaning without vibration? Even thoughts have vibration. Even light has a vibration.
We can say that life began with a jiggling of a vibration. We can say that life began with a twang.
There are a lot of things We can say. We can say that life began with a bang. We can say that life always was, yet, nevertheless, it would appear that there was a moment before the match of life was lit, a moment on the verge, the way there is a moment when the conductor holds up the baton.
On an airplane, there is just the moment before take-off. A moment exists, and that moment is Eternity, and, yet, in the world, a clock strikes. And what does it matter? What does it matter after all what anything is called when all is in readiness?
And yet it matters. A moment matters to you very much. A moment is almost like a match you strike. There is the match. There is a fireplace on a cold snowy night. And then there is a spark. The fire is lit, and the light grows.
And there is a light within the mind, and light within the heart, that lights up everything. A light goes on. Now your light is staying on. It may well be that you no longer locate dark. Dark will have vanished from the face of the Earth. Darkness itself is a thought, a sound, a vibration. How many vibrations are dancing on the head of a pin?
Are all vibrations twanging at this moment? Even as a thought may not yet have been thought, is the twanging on call? Is the sound already ready? Is the church bell about to peal?
Ladies and Gentlemen, fasten your seatbelts. You are about to take off on a new chapter of your life. No holds barred. We can say that your life which always was is just beginning.
It is like you are vibrating on an exercise machine, and when you get off, all your blubber will have vanished. You will be streamlined. You will have taken a great weight off you. You will have taken off the weight of the past. You will not only be tremendous light, gravity will be less, and you will weigh less. You will not be, however, what is called a lightweight. In service to the Universe, you will be a heavyweight. You will matter. You may be the lighter of all the sparks that are going to go off all at once, and nothing will be the same.
You will be a light-striker, a light enthusiast, and you will be the Light of God, and you will be known as the Light of God, for, truly, there is no other light to be known, resurrected, beheld, ventured, arisen. The light of a new world is being lit right now. It is lit in your heart, and it is lit in your mind. A sparkler is ready to go off, and everyone will look up, and you will see the heralder of a new Light of Love coursing through the sky and wrapping you around its little finger. No one can resist this light that is dawning in your heart and mind right now.
The world has always been waiting for this comet of love to cross the horizon. And here you are, just ready to step over the threshold. This is the moment. This is the moment you have been waiting for. You have been waiting, haven’t you? You have been waiting for the splendor. Well, it is here. Lights are going to go on all over the world.

Permanent Link: http://www.heavenletters.org/lights-are-going-on-all-over-the-world.html
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sun 03 Feb 2013, 7:21 pm

Heavenletter #4454 God Created All Manner of Wondrous Things , February 3, 2013
God said:

When I created the cosmos I created all manner of wondrous things, not the least of which is you. And, do you want to know one of the great things about you that I created? Of all the marvels I created when I created you, I created a sense of humor. Now how is that for thinking of everything! What a God am I! And what a human being I created. One who can even laugh at himself. Congratulations. You have a sense of humor to pull out when you can most use it, and you will do well to use it often. Keep your sense of humor at the ready. Keep it out where you can grab it. Grab your sense of humor over a gun. Grab your sense of humor over everything but love.

A sense of humor restores your good nature. O to be good-natured. O to be in good humor. O to be a delight.

Sense of humor comes in very handy.

Life, as you see life requires a sense of humor. And what does it mean to have a sense of humor? It doesn’t mean you have to be a wit. It means that you accept that life as it perceived is the theater of the absurd. When you come to think of it, what is not to laugh about or to laugh along with. A sense of humor holds you in good stead. A sense of humor is refreshing. A sense of humor tells you that seriousness and taking life literally is not always the best policy.

What would you recommend doing if you step in a puddle? Would you curse? Would you cry? No, beloveds, laugh at yourself. Take delight in yourself and a world where you can fall in a puddle and get up! Mud will wash off, and with it, the sanctity of your ego, your fragile ego.

You may think the world will think you a fool for falling in a puddle. How much more foolish would it be for you take plopping down in the mud seriously. Yes, of course, how can you speak before a group sodden in mud?

You may think your life became unhinged. Certainly, it means a change for you. Certainly, it means something unexpected. What do you expect of life but the unexpected? Where was it written that you are to be above slipping in mud?

Be glad you fell in soft mud and not on ice. Be glad you had a chance to have a good laugh at your expense. Hurray for having occasion to let go of ceremony and let go of your officiousness. Falling in mud is not your downfall. Ego is. It is ego that trips you up. Cast ego behind you. Cast joy in front of you. Embarrassment is nothing. It seems big. All eyes on you. Laugh, and your laughter will allow others to laugh as well. A good laugh will be had by all. For a few moments, you are a star, and many hands will be offered to help you get up. Maybe someone who helps you will also slip in the mud with you, and you will have more to laugh over.

It’s all in a day’s work, beloveds. Work on not minding so much. There is no need for you to be crestfallen.

The day you slip in the mud is a day to remind yourself of rejoicing. Enjoy that you are able to walk and slip in the mud and get up. Rejoice, and have a new spring in your step. Rejoice that you are someone who can laugh. Let the corners of your mouth turn up. Go right ahead and laugh.

Permanent Link: http://www.heavenletters.org/god-created-all-manner-of-wondrous-things.html
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sat 02 Feb 2013, 7:52 pm

Heavenletter #4453 Life Just Streams Along, February 2, 2013
God said:
You do know that you live life on Earth on many levels. Your thoughts visit many places, and you go through many things, and all on varying levels. There can be joy and sorrow at the same moment. You need not choose one or the other. And, all of it, the depth of sorrow and the heights of joy, they are all fleeting, and, when all is said and done, no matter how deep and important to you, they won’t always be.
It may be hard for you to acknowledge that you won’t always feel as you do, for you might feel that you are slighting major participants in your life. How can you, for instance, you might say to yourself, how can you give up caring about this one or that one? You may feel: “How can I give up my special memories?” You may feel that you are throwing out all the love the memories represent.
Whether in memory or not, what has been impressed upon you stays at the same time as it will no longer leave its mark on you.
There is nothing you have to keep. Written on your heart, that is enough. There is something more to your life and the people in it than what you accumulate. You can perhaps better understand that your value is not based on what occurs in life. In the sense that you understand that you can be fired from work and you are not less because of it, you do still hold to the people who were mainstays in your life. It is as if you were to let go of them, that you would feel you are less.
There is no more, and there is no less. You are not more nor less. That is only seen from one lens, beloveds, while your life itself comes from many directions.
You don’t need building. You don’t need to hold on to the past. You are far more than your past. You are far more than your future. You are far more than anything you do.
Once upon a time, you played hop-scotch. You let go of hop-scotch. It was lovely. It was not a deprivation to let go of hop-scotch. It is not a deprivation to let go of anything or of anyone. No one in your life is meant to stay in a holding cell.
A painting was painted, and in the sun of the day, the painting fades. Make new paintings, beloveds. As day becomes night, there is also always another dawn, and you rise with it.
There is no calamity. Despite what you make of life, there are no ups and downs. Ups and downs are only one way to look at life. On another level, life just streams along. There is nothing to trip you up or slow you down, nor is there anything to speed it up. Life is always just rising over the mountain top the way the sun comes up. It is a routine that does not seem routine, and, yet, life is always just going over the mountain.
It is like you turn a handle on life, the way you might have wound a victrola or a hand nut-grinder. Now you push a button. Now you may think a thought. Life just keeps moseying along. You are not disloyal to life to park the past where it lies. Nor are you loyal to keep going over the past as though the past were worry beads to count.
There is nothing you have to count ceremoniously, not from the past, not from now, and not later.
You run breathless through a children’s storybook, or you are the engine who could, or you are a translator of fiction into truth, and the same story is told and retold, and one day you let go of the stories the way a bird may flush out from the leaves of shrubs and goes farther than your eyes can follow.
Permanent Link: http://www.heavenletters.org/life-just-streams-along.html
Heavenletter #4452 New Music Is About to Begin , February 1, 2013

God said:
If I were to ask you this minute what you most want in the world right now, would you hesitate to ask? Would you be wanting to be sure you were asking for what you wanted most and not something less than optimum? Of course, you wouldn’t want to waste this wish.
I have a feeling that if I were to ask you this right now, you wouldn’t be so sure what to ask. Much of the time, you are so certain, yet, when put to the test, you might be more cautious.
If I gave you three choices, that would be easier, yet not necessarily a shoe-in.
Of course, if you had a sick child, you might well know without hesitation.
Of course, you would love one wish that would take care of everyone and everything. You think of world peace. You think of freedom for the world. You think of good health for all. And you think of good will for everyone and everything.
Whatever you desire, whatever you wish for, know that it is possible. As a matter of fact, in some cases, it is a certainty. I am not speaking of whim. I am speaking of deep desire. Perhaps you wish for the fountain of youth. That may not be your deepest desire, yet it may not be a superficial desire either. It may not be altogether an ego desire.
Of course, your desire to live forever is a fact. That desire is not in question. It is a certainty that you live forever, only that doesn’t mean in the same body in the same situation forever. Just the same, you never pass away. You are eternal, and you are infinite. We could say that all the details are not up to you, and, yet maybe they are. Maybe they are.
Decisions are not always the easiest thing for you to make, and, yet, you make decisions all the time. You have hope, for instance, and then you decide to give up hope. You desire something deeply until you get it, and then you’re not so sure any longer. Another desire has risen to the ranks, and you might substitute the newer desire for the one you already had. Desires are not always hard and fast. They can slip from your grasp.
Desires are something worth thinking about. We could say that desires are like the lantern a miner wears as he seeks treasures in a dark mine. What do you seek, beloveds? You might as well know what means a lot to you. Perhaps for a moment you want a firefly in your hand. Perhaps you want to learn to dance. Perhaps you want to paint a beautiful picture. Perhaps you want elusive happiness and to capture it forever. Perhaps you want to be a source of happiness for others. Perhaps you want to want.
Ah, beloveds, such a difference from coveting and truly desiring.
Wherein lies your happiness, and wherein lies another’s? Wherein lies the course of your life, and wherein lies another’s?
Life is not always as you think it is, nor is life always as you think it ought to be.
There are aspects of life that are sure things. You will live until you die. While you live, there most likely will be times you will feel like you are whirling within a maelstrom and other times when you will feel like you are sitting on a large rock overseeing a beautiful valley, and other times you will be swimming in the ocean with the dolphins.
Here’s what I want to tell you. All the aspects of life are life and are a treasure. Every moment of sentient life is a diamond in your hand, and every moment you cannot be guaranteed what the next moment will be.
Here is what you can know, beloveds. There is something wonderful waiting for you, perhaps rushing to you. You haven’t made all the discoveries yet. You don’t know the whole story yet. Yet you can truly know without qualification that the best is yet to come.
This has to be so because you are someone who is growing in consciousness, and so, new music is about to begin.

Permanent Link: http://www.heavenletters.org/new-music-is-about-to-begin.html

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Thu 31 Jan 2013, 10:25 pm

Heavenletter #4451 Following Your Own Heart, January 31, 2013
God said:
A little honesty goes a long way. It is such a relief to be honest. You must be honest. The big thing is not to kid or beguile yourself.

Stretching the truth doesn’t work out well anyway. Sooner or later, the Truth is seen, and the Truth is known. Your heart is not something to fake. Being good doesn’t mean that you go along with what your heart does not go along with. You know what, beloveds, this just doesn’t work.

Because you are honest doesn’t mean you are rude. It just means you don’t pretend that your heart is somewhere when it isn’t. O! to be true to your heart.

You may ask then: “God, how do we humans love everyone and yet turn them away?”

Beloveds, I have to ask you: “What kind of love pretends itself? What do you live by? Truth or false testimony?”

Your view does not have to change to suit someone else better. It’s like this: When you move away from a town where you live, it’s all right. You don’t have to stay in one town or another. By the same token, if you choose to take one apartment over another, you are not obliged to live in another one because you want to be someone who loves all. You don’t have to choose every apartment in the cause of loving. You don’t have to adore everyone and everything. In life, there are choices, and they have to be made.

The Great Spiritual Ones loved as you desire to love. They followed their hearts. Because they loved didn’t mean they spent their time and lives with everyone. They spent their time and lives where it was meaningful to them. They did not let others make their decisions for them.

Look, I know that in human life sometimes you have coffee with someone who is not your cup of tea. You are not being dishonest to sit down and have a cup of coffee. At the same time, when you have somewhere else to be and something else to do, because you want to love everyone, doesn’t mean that you forego your destiny or give up your life for the sake of a pretense. The Great Ones could enjoy anyone they sat down with, and yet they did not sit down with everyone.

This is your life We are talking about. It is no service to others to go along with others when your heart is calling you somewhere else.

We can put it this way: You have your Father’s business to go about. Go where your heart is. Your major purpose in life is not to be accommodating. Your purpose in life is not to put aside what matters to you.

It is not for you to be diverted from your life or your Truth. You are not heartless, and yet you are not everything to everyone. There is much more to life than dissembling. There is much more to life than trying to please.

The Great Ones gave happiness. They gave Truth, and they lived their Truth. They were not thinking of pleasing others. That was not utmost in their thinking. Of course, they did please others. Truth is strong. Less than Truth is not strong nor does it please in the long run. There is a difference between great coffee and ersatz coffee. There is a difference between dissembling and Truth.

There is more to life than putting yourself on the back burner. When it comes to the point where you perceive Oneness, you serve where you are to serve, and you serve naturally with purpose and from Truth and nothing else.
Permanent Link: http://www.heavenletters.org/following-your-own-heart.html
Heavenletter #4450 Life Is Coming Up Roses, January 30, 2013

God said:

Life is coming up roses! Do you feel it? Do you feel roses rife in life right around the corner? This thought makes you happy, doesn’t it? Well, then, keep thinking it. Who can feel down-hearted thinking of life coming up roses? And love coming up roses, too! The whole world, personal and universal, is coming up roses! A special delivery is on its way to you and to the person next to you and across from you. This is a universal special delivery.

Get ready! Get your arms ready to enfold all the blessings coming your way. All the roses are well on their way. Pay attention to where you’re walking so that you don’t trip over the roses. Actually, it would be fine to trip over all the roses that are ready to cascade on you. You will love lying down among the roses. As you would make angel wings in the snow, so will you make angel wings on the roses, or you will look just like an angel. You will have the fullness of heart of an angel and, so, be an angel.

Is not the scent of the roses already wafting its way to you? Do you see how powerful your thoughts are? Look, beloveds, thoughts can make you well, and thoughts can make you ill, do you agree? Or do you feel that your life is apart from your thoughts? Perhaps you feel that life is like a swaggering pirate that takes your thoughts from you and compounds them from you. Yet, if life were a swaggering pirate, at least admit that your thoughts have some connection to the unruliness of such a pirate.

Better to think of life as an interpreter of your thoughts and feelings. Life means to be beneficent and give you back the tenor of your own thoughts. Life is not trying to get you. Life feels bound to give you what you cry for. Not that life doesn’t want to give you all roses. Before you get petulant with life, remember that life also gives you miracles. Life always wants to. Life wants to be Superman who lifts you up and carries you over tall buildings. By your thoughts, beloved, you have also attracted miracles to you. By your heart and by the grace of God.

Now, this brings up a point. I have suggested that you not be tied to results of your thoughts and actions. You cannot keep count, beloveds. Life may be a wanderer, yet you cannot keep tabs on life and ask for an accounting.

Now, here’s the difference how We may see things. You see catastrophe. You see good, yet you also see bad. You believe that time is of the essence. Therefore, you protest. Therefore, you think life is obliged to give you something right now, that life is obliged to return a loved one to you, for example. You are sure that life had no right to take someone or something or an opportunity away from you. You think it is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity, and you must have it, and you must have it this minute.

But, never mind all this now, for life has a happy turn of events for you. Life has been growing gardens of roses just for you. Life is quite an enricher of the soil. Life looks for great seeds and finds them and plants them. Life has the ribbons ready. You are going to be surrounded by roses, and everyone else is too. You will be quick to leave old thoughts behind you. You will be quick to leap up and give so many roses to others who may have been as uncertain as you that a world of roses would ever be delivered to their door in this world.

Do you hear the sounds of the wagons full of roses as angels just like you wheel them down the road? Do you hear the wheels coming closer? Why, beloveds, you will see the roses reflected in the yellow sun and blue sky. Roses will be everywhere. Rosiness will be everywhere, and the lame will dance, and the voiceless will sing, and the world will rejoice.

Permanent Link: http://www.heavenletters.org/life-is-coming-up-roses.html

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Tue 29 Jan 2013, 10:29 pm

Heavenletter #4449 Wonder of Wonders, January 29, 2013
God said:
I have assigned My heart to you. I have assigned My Will to you. What else is left for Me to assign to you?
I assigned Heaven to you, and I assigned Earth. Do you struggle against your God-given assignments? Truly, would you refuse Me? Truly, would you say to Me: “Well, God, perhaps another time.” Would you say, “God, I’m not quite ready. This isn’t the most convenient time for me.” Would you say to Me: “God, it’s too hard to be alive on Earth. There are things like difficulties, and I would prefer to be in pure bliss.”
I would smile at you and laugh. I would say: “Beloved, you are in mid-stream. Would you quit in the middle? Look at how far you have come. Look at all the people you know. Look at how you have grown. Look at how much you have learned and how much you have accomplished.”
And then I would tell you: “You have almost reached all you want to reach. You are almost at the top of the mountain. Beloveds, you are so close. Now it is for you to smile and laugh and tell Me that all is okay, maybe even fine when you think about it. Even if you can’t say that all is wonderful, can you not stay the mile? Will you finish your contract with Me and not back out? Will you see it through? Have joy rather than discouragement. You have just about reached the shore of Heaven. Rest in the sure knowledge that you are ready to leap over all that you imagine holds you back. Sing a happy tune, beloveds. Do a little dance. Swing your arms and say Hurray to life.
“You are not at the end of your rope, not by a long shot. You are flying higher than you know. It just doesn’t feel all golden to you – not yet. Hang on, and you will see wonders that befall. You don’t want to miss it. This is not a time to give up. This is a time to move forward as though your feet had wings. Certainly, your heart has wings. Certainly, your heart can take you anywhere. There isn’t anything you can’t be or do or fulfill.
“In any case, the job is about done. From then on, smooth sailing. Wonder of wonders, you are that culmination of all you desire. Of course, now, at this point, you may desire different things from what you once desired, that’s okay, isn’t it?
“In some ways now, you seek less. You are not so avid to seek when you realize all you have received. You begin to realize that you have everything! That is the joker! You are already fulfilled. You are already at the apex which you had once seen as so far away. Now it is in your hands. Now you can kiss life and love it, for it never was a stranger to you. Life has always been a marvelous array of shapes and colors and beautiful undertakings. You have no burden to carry. It has dawned on you that you carry nothing but love, and love is something. Love to give and love to receive is what your heart cries for.
“A few more lazy steps, and you reap the crop you so long ago planted, so is it in the land of time and space. Your perspective is gaining. You used to say quite often: ‘Oh, where did time go?’ And now when you say those words, they have an entirely different meaning. You may still be able to read your watch and tell time, yet time will not be telling. Time was always fleeting, and now you will see that it has gone, gone, gone. No more time to lead you around by the nose. No more space to get stuck in.
“Wow, you are almost a freewheeling God Being that knows no boundaries and knows no attachments, for, of course, when all is love, what on Earth or in Heaven is there to attach to?”
Permanent Link: http://www.heavenletters.org/wonder-of-wonders.html

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Mon 28 Jan 2013, 11:09 am

Heavenletter #4448 Make Peace with Your Heart, January 28, 2013
God said:

If your heart were the ocean, what kind of ocean would you like it to be? Rough, tumultuous? Easy-going, serene?

You would consciously choose the easy-going ocean, an ocean ideal for a sailboat, gentle, blown by a breeze. You would not choose a stormy ocean, a hurricane, a typhoon, a cyclone, a whirlwind. You know very well that you would choose a calm ocean.

And, yet, beloveds, what have you often chosen? A rowdy heart. How many times a week do you clutch your heart? How many times a week have you had your heart drop out from under you? Who is it that chooses the way your heart will go? Even in rough seas, you would maintain your balance. Somehow with your heart, your one heart, you let anything go. Up, down, far to the left, far to the right, back and forth, this way or that way. You make your heart a storm even when your heart is safe in port.

Your heart doesn’t have to be wild. Your heart does not have to be a soap opera. Your heart doesn’t have to be any ship in the storm. Have a heart with your heart, and let it take life in its stride. There is no need for you to play havoc with your heart.

You may say you want peace, yet what have you been living?

Even when there is a storm in life, you don’t have to beat your heart up. Hearts are made for love not disturbance. Hearts are meant to sail through life. Hearts are not meant to be rocked, so overridden that they seize up. Make peace with your heart.

If your heart were a ship, you would not always sail it full-steam ahead. You would be a kinder owner than that. You would allow your heart rest-time. You would let go of the pliers that squeeze it. Be a gentle master of your heart. Don’t make it go through conniptions. Make nice to your heart.

Say:

“There, there, heart. You don’t have to be in a squall. Be in calm waters. Heart, I will see that you rest from horrendous activity. I am grateful to you. You beat for me so many times a minute, yet between each beat, take a breather. I will let go of the reins and let you go at an even pulse. That is the least I can do for you. I will not work you so hard from now on.

" I will lead you to the still waters. I will show you how to paddle along in life as if you were a canoe on beautiful lilting water. I will soothe you and anoint you. I will allow you peace and quiet. No longer will I upset you. Whatever may come, I will let go of whipping you. I will not make you heated, not with speed nor upset. I will let you be the heart that God gave me. No longer will I allow you agitation.

"I apologize to you, my heart, for all the disruption I have given you. You have been a good loyal hard-working heart, and no longer will I work you so hard. From now on, I am going to be a blessing to you. We, you and I, dear heart, shall sail up and down the High Seas of Love, and that is what will occupy us. I hear the beat of you, my heart, and it is steady and even.

"Thank you for standing by me and showing me how to smooth the waves of life.”

Permanent Link: http://www.heavenletters.org/make-peace-with-your-heart.html

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sun 27 Jan 2013, 11:51 pm

Heavenletter #4447 Your Annoyance Quotient , January 27, 2013
God said:
Troubles come in different sizes, and yet your response is often more dire than the size of the trouble. When you are fit-to-be-tied, you are fit-to-be-tied in an extra large size! Is this not true? The tiny upsets seemingly upset you as much as the big upsets. Upset is upset. What are We going to do about your having One Size Fits All?

So many of your upsets are about tiny things that don’t matter a hoot, and yet your being upset has made a little thing into a catastrophe. It is as if you have one slot to insert any-sized trouble. This is a form of smallness, beloveds, when you make a little thing big. Sometimes it seems that you have an annoyance quotient that you feel you must fill. What would you do, beloveds, without your flare-ups? What would you do with all your energy if nothing got to you? Yet annoyances, big or small, get to you. They rub you the wrong way. Annoyances are intolerable to you, even when they are about nothing at all.

Cut your annoyances down to size now. Someone else has another way to do mundane things, and they try to impose their way on you. You must admit that the littlest thing can set you off. The fact is you don’t want anyone telling you what to do or how to do it. You don’t unless you ask, and even then, sometimes you don’t really want to hear.

Ah, beloveds, no longer can you expect everyone to dance to your tune, even when others seem to expect you to dance to theirs. How important are details anyway? People are going to see as they are going to see. Let them. You are not going to change them. They, however, may think they are going to change you. And if they succeed, what have they got? What do they think they got? An admission that they are right and you are mistaken?

The real question is: What is important to you? And its corollary is: What is important to another? What heads your list, and what heads others’ lists. Is this not the issue?

One person is obliged to neatness, and another is obliged to function. Neither is right, and neither is wrong. There is no one right way, and there is no one wrong way. Nevertheless, even on little matters, judgment pushes its way to the fore. A little of everything may be a good thing, but not judgment. Judgment has to be thrown out. Judgment does not belong. Judgment has no right to impose itself. Let Hands Off be your motto even when it appears not to be another’s.

What is not someone else’s business isn’t your business either, yet you become haughty when someone minds your business, and then you take that as a reason to mind theirs. You want your own free-wheeling space, and someone has stepped on your territory. They overstepped their bounds. And then your mind becomes involved in boundaries.

The sum of many annoyances is like this: You want to paint your fence red, let’s say. It is your fence. You’ll paint it any color you like. You will buy the paint, and you will do the painting. Then someone tells you that you should paint your fence green or white. You let someone else’s comment – and that is all it is – a comment – you let their comment throw you in a tizzy. Do they have to agree with you? Do you have to agree with them? No, you don’t. They may not know that, but you know that. Give yourself free choice then, and give others their free choice to express their opinion too. It is a given that you will paint your fence as you please. You don’t have to make a big announcement about it.

You so want to live and not be bothered. So, then, beloveds, live and not be bothered! Try smiling instead.

Permanent Link: http://www.heavenletters.org/your-annoyance-quotient.html

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sat 26 Jan 2013, 9:25 pm

Heavenletter #4446 What’s Next, January 26, 2013

God said:

When you are working through turmoil, don’t stir the pot with your attention. As much as you can, let go of the turmoil. You don’t have to have it. You certainly don’t want to moil your situation, going over it again and again in your harried mind. Let it go, beloveds. What is, is. What is not, is not. That you thunder the situation in your mind over and over again is not in your best interest. Let it go. Let your attachment to your rightness go. And if you should feel that you made an error, let that go too. Let your recollections of your turmoil go.

You may feel overwrought. You feel more than disappointment, yet you feel disappointment. How could this, whatever it is, happen? And, yet, you well know there are much greater disappointments you could be experiencing. Look at it this way. This may be a predicament you are facing, yet it is not fatal. You may just find yourself moseying along on a different road from the road you had thought. Perhaps a road you never wanted to go on, perhaps a road you never saw coming.

There has been a glitch, a glitch in your grasp on the course you had been on. Maybe this was the course for you for a while, or even for a long time, and yet it may well not be the course for you now. Maybe it is your marriage. It was oh so good, or it never was good, or you thought it was good and you were astonished when what you thought was going to be forever dropped through the floor. Change happened. You came to grips with something you didn’t want to come to grips with. You may see yourself standing at the edge of a cliff in your life. You can’t go back, and you don’t know how to go forward. You are afraid to jump, and you can’t stay where you are.

Then you may go into a song and dance about what you should have done way back and what you shouldn’t have done, and you have dismay, and you have regret. You do know the folly of regret, yet that doesn’t seem to stop you from having it.

Okay, so you regret some choices you made. And now you may be forced to make a choice that you don’t want to. Sometimes there is no choice you want to make. Sometimes you can’t even see alternatives. You seem to face a blank wall.

When the leaves fall from a tree, they are fallen. Humpty-Dumpty cannot be put back together again. Or perhaps Humpty-Dumpty can be glued back together again. It is even possible that Humpty-Dumpty can be glued back together and, although with scars, be stronger than ever. And you may be taller.

Here you are at a crossroads. You find you cannot sit on your laurels. And you don’t know which way to go. At this point, you have to know that there is always a way to go. You may not want it, and, yet, it is well possible that you will find it leads you somewhere that feels right to you. A choice you didn’t favor may turn out to be favorable.

Beloveds, you don’t know what life holds for you until you go out and take life by the arm. The door you open may turn out to be wonderful. Instead of being disappointed again, you may be delighted. You would sure welcome being delighted at this time. Be eager for what’s next.

Permanent Link: http://www.heavenletters.org/what-s-next.html

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Fri 25 Jan 2013, 9:16 pm

Heavenletter #4445 Finding Your Place in the World, January 25, 2013
God said:
What is there to wake up to if not love? If love seems lacking, then who is going to put it there? What it may take for you to wake up to love is your recognition of love and your willingness to expand on it. You expand on love by recognizing it. You may have had your spotlight set on less than love.
Here’s the story, beloveds: You will find what you set out to look for.
You may argue this that I say. You may see yourself as an innocent bystander. You may see yourself as a victim. You may even like to justify your accounts of victimhood.
I do not say it is easy to find your place in the world. I do say: “Look for your welcome. Look for you to welcome. Be on the look-out.”
Of course, there is innocence. There is also your not looking. I am telling you to look for that which you say you desire. This is how you will find it. Beloveds, have you not found many needles in the haystack?
When you are sure that love is hard to find, or love is hard to give, what are you expecting? You may say that you used to expect the sun to shine on you, and it did not. You were disappointed. Once upon a time, you thought that all love is true, and life, this very life you live, let you down. Let’s erase the word expect then. Let’s say instead of expect to look forward to. Yes, that’s the ticket. Look forward to goodness and mercy following you all the days of your life so you see more of the sun’s shining on you.
Of course, it can happen. You are digging for worms, and you find a diamond. That can happen. Of course, it can. I am telling you to keep an eye out for diamonds of love, most especially within your own heart. The bluebird of happiness or sun-gold bird of love exists in the backyard of your own heart. I planted My heart within the garden of your heart. What I plant grows. I suggest you water it. I suggest you look forward to the watering and to the blossoming of love on Earth as it is meant to be.
You know the kind of black and white pictures where, when you look at it one way, you see a vase. When you look at the same picture another way, you see two people. The actuality is the same. The picture itself didn’t change. Your vision changed. There was change. You didn’t really make the change happen. You were open to it. You looked for it, and change appeared.
In your life, look for that different angle of perspective. It is there. It is always there in black and white. It helps to know this. Look from the perspective that there is more to see than you presently see. Be open to seeing differently. You are not banging on the door of love. You are simply ready to open it. You are ready to turn the knob.
I do not speak of illusion. I speak of the end of denying yourself. It is hardly a blessing for you to be what the world may often call realistic. Even in the world of realism, there are diamonds. They exist. Diamonds of love exist. Enough of looking at the negative masked as reality. There is a truer Reality. This Reality is My desire for you. This Reality is My desire for all. Cast your bets with Me and go out to seek your fortune. You have had enough misfortune. Now love is before you. Pull love from your heart, and, here, you have it.

Permanent Link: http://www.heavenletters.org/finding-your-place-in-the-world.html

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Thu 24 Jan 2013, 11:37 pm

Heavenletter #4444 God’s Majesty, January 24, 2013
God said:
What if you would jump into My arms right now! My arms are open for you. I await you. I wait for you to come to Me so that you may know how enveloped in My love you are, for you are My love, and I have a lot of love to give, and a lot of love for you to accept on My behalf. I have love to give you, and more love to give you. Turn toward Me and take My love for you. It is yours to take. Take it now. My love is your due. It belongs to you.
My love can only belong to you. Surely, you don’t think My love is for others and somehow not for you? If My love is anyone’s, it is yours. There is no one who has more right to My love than you. The fact is that you cannot be absent from My love. You exist on Earth because of Our love. You would not be on Earth were it otherwise.
Great love brought you to the planet Earth. This is something that only Great Love can do. Not sacrifice, beloveds. Do not mix up sacrifice with love. Love is giving, not sacrifice. Love is – well, loving. There is no cost to loving, the loving I speak of. There is nothing to tally. There is only love to give, and what a pleasure it is to give love and more love. Love is not going out of style. Love is the whole shebang. This has always been so. You, beloveds, are the nature of love. Only, it would appear, that you don’t know what you have. You think you are something else. You are really something to imagine that you are outside of love or a stranger to it.
There is no misplacing love. Love cannot be lost. You cannot escape it. You would not even have bitterness unless you had love. Is not bitterness a kind of thwarted love? There would be no bitterness without love. A sour taste could not exist unless there was also sweet taste. You have tasted love, and you have given love, and love given and love received are the same love. There really are not two sides to love. Love is one motion seemingly in two parts, yet love is not like that. Love is One beautiful expression. Love is not really an exchange. What could love be exchanged for. There is nothing but love worth love. Love for all you are worth. Love is for now, not later. Love is immediate. Love is a necessity. Your life depends on it.
Everything depends on love. Everything depends on your spending love, even though it can’t be spent. It can’t be given away either. Love can only be, and love is, and you are love. You are My love, and you are an expression of My love. My love rushes to you, and it has ever been so. You are My love in motion. My love and your love are more than a notion. Love is all there is, and you have it.
You may see love as a risk. Let it be then. It is definitely risky not to love. It is unthinkable not to love. Love is your element. Turn your love on. Don’t wait for anything. Breathe love. Breathing contains inhale and exhale. There is not one without the other. There is nothing but love. Love is My Majesty, and love is Your Majesty as well. Love alone exists.
The whole Universe hangs together in love. Love unites. Nothing else does. There is nothing else but love that unites. In love We are One. And that’s it.

Permanent Link: http://www.heavenletters.org/god-s-majesty.html
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Wed 23 Jan 2013, 11:29 pm

Heavenletter #4443 God’s Words Are Like Stars, January 23, 2013
God said:

My words are like apple blossoms I shower on you. My words are like stars that I shine on you. My words are My love strewn on you. Everything from Me is love. Everything of Mine is love, and you are Mine. You can only be Mine. You can’t be less than I say, and I say I see you before Me, and I see that you are good. No one else made you. I made you. And I made you good. Anything less than good is nothing but delusion. It is something you made up. You fantasized that you were less than what God made. You had an idea that you were not made well. You had an idea that you were an exception, that you were made imperfect. I made you perfectly. I made you perfectly, yet you have perhaps carried the idea that I made you dross. No, never. Whatever errors you have made are made up. They are fiction. You went down a road that does not really exist.

Love exists, and if you have exerted less than love, you can change on a dime right now. Old ways of perceiving are fictional. If your life seeks a remedy, you are the remedy. Once upon a time, you saw something amiss. You saw yourself amiss. Now you can see in a new way. How you see is of the utmost importance to how you feel about yourself. You may be a diamond in the rough. Even so, you are a diamond. You are a diamond of My heart. You are the crystallization of My heart. My heart on Earth is not glass. I did not put sand in your heart. I put a clear diamond, and now I suggest that it is time for you to mine the diamond that you are.

What matters now is now. You are as infinite and eternal as anyone. You are as infinite and eternal as all the Great Ones. Everything they were, you are. The difference is that you have hidden the Truth from yourself. You have downplayed it. You may have said to yourself: “I cannot be great in love. If I cannot be great in love, I will be great in fury.” Then you made a lesser choice. You may have thought you were taking the easy way out, and yet you chose the hardest way of all, and you exerted yourself in order to take yourself seriously and to be sought after in the world, even to be caught up in the world.

Give it up now. Plant the God-given seeds of love, and from the seeds you plant, a new garden will grow. You are a living Being. You are My love. All that is required is that you accept My avowal of you. You are golden in My eyes. Let the light of My love planted in you reflect from your eyes onto yourself and, from you to the whole world. There is no one in Creation Who is not a Light-bringer. Turn on your light so that you may see it burning brightly. There is no dark side. You have deluded yourself. You have estranged yourself, yet you will never make a stranger of Me. I am your True Self, and you are the most loved of all. Every single one is the most loved of all, yet to the Ones Who need My love the most, I pound it in. I knock on the door of your heart, and I say:

“Beloved, open your heart. Let Me in. I am your entrance to the world. Previously, you drew a picture of a wide-open door, and you thought you walked through it, yet you had a dream that you were not love. You had a dream that you were left out. You had a poor dream, and now you awake from that dream, and you find yourself in the Splendor of My Heart. Know now where you are. You are here with Me.”

Permanent Link: http://www.heavenletters.org/god-s-words-are-like-stars.html

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top