Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 111 on Thu 12 Dec 2013, 2:28 am
Latest topics
»  BRITAIN NEWS AND ALERT's
Yesterday at 10:45 pm by Admin

» WORLD ISRAEL NEWS
Yesterday at 10:05 pm by Admin

» PROPHESY NEWS WATCH
Yesterday at 9:08 pm by Admin

» ISRAEL BREAKING NEWS
Yesterday at 8:37 pm by Admin

» +Dev+ Michael D. Inman
Yesterday at 8:28 pm by Admin

» R.D SOUZA Saved by faith
Yesterday at 8:23 pm by Admin

» HEAVEN LETTERS
Yesterday at 8:14 pm by Admin

» Daily Disciples
Yesterday at 8:13 pm by Admin

» WORTHY NEWS
Yesterday at 7:54 pm by Admin

» CHRISTIAN NEWS NETWORK
Yesterday at 12:41 am by Admin

» THE CLARION PROJECT
Yesterday at 12:11 am by Admin

» ENDTIME HEADLINES
Sun 22 Oct 2017, 11:34 pm by Admin

» WAR DRUMS
Sun 22 Oct 2017, 11:14 pm by Admin

» Mrs. P's Haven of Refuge Inspirational
Sun 22 Oct 2017, 10:31 pm by Admin

» Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY.
Sun 22 Oct 2017, 9:43 pm by Admin

» Prophecy Is Taking Shape As Iran Is Now Conquering Northern Iraq And Forming Its Shiite Crescent
Sun 22 Oct 2017, 9:14 pm by Admin

» SHOEBAT
Sun 22 Oct 2017, 8:42 pm by Admin

»  HONEST REPORTING Defending Israel from Media Bias plz read REGULAR UPDATES
Sun 22 Oct 2017, 7:02 pm by Admin

» BREAKING: Putin Makes Surprising Trump Announcement
Sun 22 Oct 2017, 10:32 am by Admin

» Asia Minor Turkey Missionary update PRAISE REPORTS & NEEDS
Sat 21 Oct 2017, 10:42 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

HEAVEN LETTERS

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: HEAVEN LETTERS

Post  Admin on Sun 13 Mar 2016, 6:28 pm

HEAVEN #5588 The Heart Keeps a Different Tempo 

God said: 
When something is on your mind, it also weighs on your heart. It takes its toll on your heart. The heart desires peace. The mind likes a spin in a roadster at fast speed whereas the heart likes to ease in and not be hurried or hassled.
Naturally, I have provided you with both heart and mind. Heart and mind are like brothers. They like to go together, yet sometimes one brother seems more favored than another. It's a good idea not to work either brother too hard. Easy does it. Yes, let there be give and take. Let your heart and mind be like stretch fabric that bends and stretches. Whatever tenses you and is on your mind and heavy on your heart is to dissolve. You don't have to be wound so tight.
If time were not such a presence in daily life on Earth, you would be more at ease. The concept of time tends to restrict. Time isn't supple. Then it is for you to be supple and move forward.
What would be so terrible if you were mistaken and could flex your judgment muscles and be more relaxed? What makes you force yourself to think that you are the chosen arbiter of what you think is right, even when it is to your own detriment to think so?
If you must always be right in what you declare, and you can't be mistaken, then the stakes are too high. You undercut yourself for the sake of being immovable. It is a fact of life that you are to grow and blossom. This means your opinions have to grow and change. Growth means change. Face it. You cannot grow and stay the same.
What makes you deny to yourself that you are to grow in your heart and mind? What would make you insist that you must not change, and, that, furthermore, you are virtuous to set yourself up every day to resist change? What can this insecurity be except in the name of ego?
Budge a little. Unless you budge, you are holding on, and you are holding back. You are holding onto to past turmoil and holding the past before you as righteous, waving the past before you like a sword.
Now it's time to take your sword and cut your own apron strings to the past you have rigged up. If you are grateful, you won't make a bogeyman of life or anyone in it. You may presently be that you see the world as persecuting you in the form of this one and that one. It may be you who pictures negativity as a good thing, all because someone else isn't perfect in your eyes.
Is it possible that you like to see yourself as a victim, and you like to see another another as a villain in order to justify your outrage? My dear, it is you who is outrageous in supporting your self-righteousness.
Are you telling Me that negativity is a blessing in guiding your life's decisions? If you think it is worthwhile for you to complain about being wronged, then know that you keep yourself in servitude to being wronged.
Foremost, put aside all provocation for your own negativity.
The world doesn't treat you right?
Instead of standing up against your picture of the world, set yourself straight. Your disturbance about the world and those awful people in the world that you meet again and again sets you back. No one can dig his feet in and progress. You are meant to move forward. Be benevolent to others and to yourself. The one before you is yourself or a version of yourself standing on unsteady legs.

Copyright © 1999-Now Heavenletters™

HEAVEN #5587 The Past, the Past 

God said: 
Everything you are averse is related to a mistake in perception you are making. The mistake may not be all yours. Perhaps everyone who is involved in an unwanted encounter shares the brunt of lack of understanding.
It is an error when hostility runs through your veins.
Anything less than love is much ado about nothing. What anything less than love amounts to is folly, fantasy, heartbreak, a rash of irritation. It is a form of hunger. There is something you are starving for.
We could call this a form of ego starvation. Credit due is not given to you. It is not given because you are not seen. Most everyone is preprogrammed and has his eye elsewhere. The die is set.
The person before you thinks he is seeing you. He isn't seeing you. He has someone else in mind. You just happen to be here, and you fit the bill. You are paying someone else's dues.
It has also been your prerogative to see someone else in front of you who reminds you of someone, consciously or subconsciously -- the wicked stepmother perhaps. Pretty much you program your life with these reruns, and so you repeat yourself.
There is something in your life that behooves you to come to terms with. You have been fighting the same battle for too long. You have called in a cast of characters who owe you great honor and they haven't given it to you. Your psyche says they have to give it to you, now and for all. They owe you, and now you present the bill. Certainly, you merit being loved. You keep looking for it while you continue to push away the person before you and life itself.
You read from the same old script. You fall into a trap you set for yourself. You set it for yourself, and you set it for those you perceive as against you. The perceived enemy may have a different name each time. You each play a character from an old misinterpretation. You continue to take personally what was never yours to take personally.
You may feel that the past refuses to let go of you. Nevertheless, you continue to bring the present into a state of emotional fisticuffs that do not rightfully belong here.
No triumph arises. So long as you see the same shadows, you hear the same calls to battle. You frustrate yourself. Yes, you replay the same movie one way or another. You are actually unstoppable, so it seems. You replay the varied versions of the same situation over and over again. You keep the same irresolution running.
You don't see what's going on and how you aid and abet it. If you see yourself thwarted or mistreated time and time again, you are the one bringing it on because you are still ready for it. You have kept yourself in the exact same deprived state, and you insist that someone else fix it.
There is a light that has to go on within you. You may think you have had enough. If you haven't let go of the past yet, it would seem you have not had enough.
There is some old waging of a war that you have to drop. You have to drop being a victor or a victim. Those are old clothes you once wore. They no longer fit you. Your adaptation of old stuff has long been waiting to leave you. You have to let it go. It never served you except to replay the old heartache. There is something within yourself that you have to let go of. No longer be beholden to the old. For the sake of the world, let it go. Step beyond it. You are so close. You are almost here. Just one more step ahead, and then, don't turn back.

Admin
Admin

View user profile http://worldwidechristians.6forum.info

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Fri 11 Mar 2016, 11:11 pm

HEAVEN #5586 How God Created the Wonders of the World 

God said: 
One day you said to Me:
"Beloved God, do You know what You are? You are noble, God. You are simply and wholly of the Highest. You are above the world. What an idea you thought of when you thought of implementing the world. What a daring thing! What an amazing thing! God, did You have any idea that You might sometime be faulted for creating the Wonders of the World?"
I replied:
It is not that I figured out the world detail by detail. I didn't think about it like that. I desired the world as a way-station for My children, much in the way someone might say: "Let's pitch a tent! Let's have a picnic. Let's go to the circus!"
An idea arose, and the idea appeared as easy as pie. Nothing ruffles My feathers. I didn't think of all the exigencies. It's more that an idea of a world full of color occurred to Me: "Wouldn't a world be nice?" I thought to Myself.
Regardless of your perspective on the existence of the world, the world did not occur by chance. The Creation of the World was not an aside. It wasn't a whim.
Before the activation of the world, the world had occurred to Me. Then the world burst into view the way a rose emerges from a seed. The sun burst forth on the horizon, and I never changed My mind. Remember, I saw the Rising of the Creation of the World, and I saw it was good. I saw it was beautiful. I saw that it was a happening that arose from Infinity. I saw the birth of the world and the vast beauty of such a One as you. I saw. I saw such splendor.
And you awoke to a dream that you parlay. Money came later. Pockets and purses and wallets and checks and balances came later. My children kind of thought up games as they went along. You did some kind of objecting, too, and you caught onto how to object and to find fault.
Better to find the beauty, friends. Better to find the blessing. Better to bless than to gripe. You didn't learn griping from Me. You were self-taught. You went overboard with your objections instead of accepting with all your heart.
Protest in its own way is a form of love. Protest is attention you give.
What a motley crew you turned out to be. Look where your imagination has taken you, and where are you going?
You are going back to Go. You are starting anew as if you were opening a new deck of cards or throwing dice in a game of chance.
Of course, I saw that all the pieces were not separate but that all were engaged and related at birth. Oneness was not so easy for you to see. Selfishness erupted. You saw ego as if ego were who you were, as if ego carried importance and seriousness, as if ego were your light.
Love was not fabricated. Ego was. Ego was surreptitious. Ego was a handful, an offshoot of you. Ego cared about a lot of nothing. What a conglomeration the world is as you see it and worry it and look into every crevice of it.
You divided the world into nations and loved some and fought others. You dallied with the world I created on your behalf. You enslaved yourself to the physical world you know. You became out of place in it.
See beauty and believe in it. At the very least, point out beauty. Beauty was created for you. Other stuff got thrown in to a world made by God. Yet there was room for it even as there was no place for less. Anything can be made of the world or added to the appearance of the world -- as -- you - see -- it.
You may go around in circles at the same time as you are not tangential at all. You are integral. The world is not done yet. There is more taking hold, a reassembling of the Wonder of Creation, another eye-opening look at what you can see. Wait until you see this!

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Thu 10 Mar 2016, 5:11 pm

Heavenletter #5585 What Would You Like to Hear Said About You?, March 10, 2016 

God said: 
If the world had one thing to say about you, what would you want it to be? What would you most of all want to hear the world say? What would you like to be able to say about yourself?
Now, your answer does not have to be holy. You are not required to give a holy answer such as: "He or she was a saint."
What you would like said about you is something you desire for yourself. It's possible you would be content with? Would you like to know that you mean more to myself than you had realized?
As you live your life, what would you most of all want to be said about you. What would it really be? Would you really want it to be said that you were the wealthiest person in the world? Or the smartest? Or the fairest of all? That you wore high-styled clothes? Found great bargains? Lived on a dime? Maybe you would. And that's okay.
Look, it is for you to choose really and not to be pretentious. It's fine if you would like: "She had beautiful brown eyes." This might really mean something to you. What We are looking for is something meaningful to you.
"I made hearts happy."
"People liked me."
"I lightened hearts."
"I looked right into people's eye."
"I made people laugh."
"I entered a room, and eyes lit up when they saw me."
"No one was more loved than I."
"I changed the lives of others."
"I was offered the Heavens."
It seems to Me that a little thing means more to your heart than all the jewels in the world, or the best figure, or the most beautiful skin, and, yet, some of the tiny human gifts can be great and welcome to you.
What means a lot to you? What matters to you?
"I learned how to live life."
Look, what matters to you matters to you. We are not speaking here of what ought to mean the most to you by someone else's standards or the world's standards at large.
"I like me."
"I am worth something."
"I will be missed."
"I mean the world to someone."
"I opened eyes."
"I opened hearts."
"I was always straight with everyone."
"I saw something in others that many didn't."
"I was liked."
"I took chances."
"I loved life."
"There is no else in the world like me."
"I always said Yes."
"I always said, Hello."
"I taught people to dance."
"I helped others to see with new eyes."
"I didn't take life too seriously."
"I didn't take myself too seriously."
"Wherever I went, I saw rainbows."
"I took friends to the moon."
"I understood a lot."
"I was here beside you, God."
Now, you, finish this Heavenletter for Me. What would you most like to be said about you? What would you most like to be said about you today? Or tomorrow? What would mean a lot to your heart? Say it, and make it true.
Add Comment  || Printer friendly version

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/what-would-you-like-to-hear-said-about-you.html

Thank you for including this link when publishing this Heavenletter elsewhere.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Wed 09 Mar 2016, 9:10 pm

HEAVEN #5584 Within You Lies the Spirit of God 

God said: 
You ask the utmost of yourself, and, much of the time, you find yourself wanting, as though you lack and will never come out on top. Sometimes, it seems that no matter what you do or how much you give, you see yourself as lacking. What an ingrained futile habit that is, especially when, in actuality, all you seek is already right here within you.
What if you would look at yourself as moving forward? What if you would give yourself credit for all that you put forth? What if you are already ordained?
Sure, it may seem that in some ways you are too forgiving to yourself, making idle excuses, for instance. On the other hand, you are also an ogre of a taskmaster when it is yourself that you are task-mastering. You seem to have an insatiable appetite for being under-pleased with yourself or even impossible to please when it comes to you.
Of course, you are far away from touching what you most desire. It is still ahead of you. Your hand cannot even point to it yet. You keep losing your place as you might lose your place in a book. You don't know where you left off. You may even forget where you are headed.
Let Me tell you something. You don't have to reach nirvana or any of the words you use to describe this State of Being you so ardently crave. It is enough right now that you long for greater and reach your hand for it. Sometimes you reach for it where it is not. For sure, what you seek is not outside you somewhere. You may be lured away, yet you are never far at all.
All you seek is within you. Anything else that you may think you must possess, as if essential, is only an accoutrement like a Gucci purse or a necklace or even a crown on your head or a title next to your name.
If you were born to Earth, which you most certainly were, you are well-qualified. No one is more qualified than you. You are equally qualified with everyone. There is no way you were born without the Spirit of God. No matter whatever your physical or mental form may lack, your capacity to break out and reach for Me and find Me as your Self is established. There is no getting away from your ability to find Me within.
You don't have to know the word nirvana or understand it. It is already yours. You may not see it, yet it is yours. You may have to peek through a curtain, yet what is a curtain but a piece of cloth? A piece of cloth is not iron. And even if My Spirit within you were put aside behind an iron door of beliefs, My Spirit within you is still vibrant and accessible. In fact, it is still uppermost in you. My Spirit with you is inescapable.
There are no limits that can prevent you from accessing Me. Beliefs can be undone. They are undone every day. You can be an arch villain who has covered Me up with a heavy blanket, still, I am within you, and I proclaim Myself as your Self. Yes, of course, you can trick yourself, yet, do not delude yourself. All the wily tricks in the world are not the final say of you.
No matter how much you may wish to sweep Me under the rug, you can't. No broom or new fancy vacuum cleaner can accomplish the reducing or disappearance of Me from your heart.
I am patient, and I can wait. Horses cannot keep Me away from you. Hordes of loud rowdies or silent villains cannot take the Gift of Myself one centimeter of an inch away from you. You are susceptible to Me, the truthful Allure of Me. I am irresistible to you. This is built-in. You will surrender. You might as well give up the fight now, for you only fight your Self and fight yourself for no good reason at all, and, beloveds, you cannot win this one. The cards are stacked.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Wed 09 Mar 2016, 12:25 am

Heavenletter #5583 I Am with You Always, March 8, 2016 

God said: 
You know, I never have anything on my mind as you use the expression "something on your mind." I have responsibility, yet nothing hangs over Me. Nothing weighs Me down.
First of all, I know that all is well. All is well is not just made up words I use to give you or Me a pep talk. That all is well is a literal fact. All is well right now regardless of what you think.
Whatever you may well dwell on and certify as tragic, you do not yet see as I see. You have yet to see through the disguise and bander of the world.
You may hear me often enough as I say that all is well, yet, meanwhile, you are under stress and strain. Dear Ones, ultimately, you put yourself through this stress and strain. You sanction the stress and strain. You say that appearance is true. You tell yourself, "How I can not be strained in the situation I am in?"
And so you set the dial of your life to stress and strain.
Even where your life shows up as utterly amazing and wonderful, you don't believe in your good fortune either. You say this is too good to be true. You do not believe that you are Cinderella and stand on a firm foundation, yet you do firmly, even fiercely, believe in bad news.
Of course, you call one layer of existence as realistic, as if you do not stand on a deep foundation where the idea of trouble can only be a misnomer.
You are attached to your body with all your heart. You believe in and rely on the physical, yours and others, as if bodily existence is your gospel to go by.
Just as the literal ocean on Earth can have upheavals, the Ocean Deep also remains the Ocean Silent. There is a stability deeper and stronger than any monsoon ever dreamed of. You may not today reach the Heaven I speak of. Still, you can believe that Heaven exists and is for you, and one day, perhaps soon, perhaps all at once, or perhaps with a tiny taste at a time, you will reach a State of Consciousness where literally nothing eats you up.
It is not that you become masterful over your emotions and perceived frailties. No, the day arises when you simply no longer have fear to master. You come to where you recline in the Ocean Deep, and you know peace regardless of surface tangencies. You become a transient solid on your feet. You simply know you stand firm on the scaffolding of life. You no longer make room for blown-up fear. You know you are as solid as a rock in My Ocean of Love. No longer can fear knock you off your feet, nor can the winds of change ruffle your hair any more.
Whenever you are emotionally wrought and you fear death and life alike in your heart, you still have a choice. You don't have to lock yourself up into that state of fear as if you have no choice. You have the choice of a direction to go in, beloveds. Come with Me, and you will get the hang of it. You will literally forget fear and no longer be in the clutches of this inflated anonymous boogeyman named fear. If the bogeyman knew your true strength, he would shake in his boots, and you would laugh exceedingly.
If fear continues to get to you and you shudder, then don't worry, for I stay with you, and you will come with Me where fear cannot enter. Meanwhile, I am by your side. I wait with you. I don't leave you.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/i-am-with-you-always.html

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Mon 07 Mar 2016, 11:09 pm

HEAVEN #5581 Sing an Ode to Life 

God said: 
What if you saw the world as Divine, how might your life be different? What if you saw the world as a dear friend who welcomed you, what about that? What if you could choose the kind of world you live in, what would the world you choose be like?
One way or another, you do choose the trends of the life you live. If your life is ordained, you ordain it. You see what you imagine you see. I know that life doesn't seem so simple to you. You may feel you need protection. What you really need is inspiration. Never mind about getting a face uplift. Uplift your life. Inspire yourself and the world you live in. Inspire your heart and mind.
I do intend this for you. I work on your happiness, so to speak, as I do work not at all. I may tickle you under your chin or ruffle your hair. I most certainly smile on you. I think of you and see you as you are. You may well have a different picture.
Any downward thoughts of yours that you may spiral - they are not Mine. I take joy in you. You are My joy. May you be joy to yourself and inspire yourself and enjoy yourself. May you keep your eyes looking up. May your outlook be sunny. Why choose anything less than sunny? What is the percentage in choosing gloom? What good does it do for you or the Universe?
Goodness does come your way, and more is coming. Be ready. What can you do to be ready?
You can anticipate the joys of life and not keep them at bay. You don't have to take life so seriously. In some ways, life as it is in the world seems like science-fiction to you. It seems unreal. That's just it. Life on Earth isn't real. There is the absurdity that you die and are no more. Nothing is further from the Truth. You live forever, yet right now you live in the shadow of a body.
While your body is alive on Earth, it is already passing on. Your body and the bodies of others change before your very eyes. Underlying all your presumptions of life, regardless of all the pretense you carry before you as a sword, you may have swept your True Self under the carpet. You live under the rule of a false image of yourself. You keep trying to figure life out, and you believe that life is all a mystery and, perhaps, you don't have much to say for life. You may get entangled in life as if life were a rosebush with thorns that scratch you.
What if life were a lark instead? What if the voice of the world were birdsong rather than the static you play over and over again? What if you construed life as a blessing rather than an interference of your joy?
Often you rage against life, as if life has no right. Begin to see life as a benefactor rather than a trap set before you. Untangle yourselves, beloveds. Wake up to the birds singing full-blast in the morning and realize the murmurings of the cicadas at night. These are signals from the world telling you that all is well.
If only you could trust more than you fear. You rush to fear life when life is the theater you watch. Give up calling life names. No longer bad-mouth your life. Sing life's praises.
You must know by now that your very life is a gift I give to you. If life were an orange, squeeze the juice from it. If life were a work of art, paint it. You are the artist of your life. You are the music-maker. Anything less you think of your life and yourself is a plot you have made up.
If you like turnips, plant turnips. If you don't like turnips, don't plant them. At the very least, don't pick them.
All lives are the same at the same time as each life is unique. Lives certainly appear unequal. Some lives are harder than others, and some lives are freer and bouncier than others. So be it. Each life story is different, even as each life story begins the same and ends the same. Do not wring your hands. Forgo suffering. Sing an ode to life.

Heavenletter #5582 Dancing to the Tune of the World, March 7, 2016 

God said: 
The days, months, and years keep rolling along. Seasons appear, and seasons leave. In winter or in summer, you still are. Whether you are above the equator or below the equator, you are. On Earth and in Heaven, you are. In illusion, you are your name as given in the world. You may be called Joe or Mary, yet your True Identity is far more than any name pasted on you.
Aware or not aware, you have been seeking your True Identity. You know deep down that you are much more than what you seem to be. The world calls your name, and you answer to it. You dance to the tune of the world, as if you are on automatic, as if you are an automated response, a recording that you hear yourself repeat. The voice that comes out of your voice-box is reported to be yours, yet you are not sure where the voice you speak and hear abides, or if anyone hears you and responds, or, do you just make motions as you as you go along.
You are sure life is meant to be more than a formality, yet you are not sure where you are in this whole transaction called life. You would like to know, really know, who you are and where you are from and where you are going. Can you really be a fillip of your imagination? Is this the real show or a rehearsal? Truth be known, you don't know what is up and what is down. It seems to you that you are distributed throughout the Universe like a dashing comet. At the same time, you stay still and are unknown and unseen.
How you would like to know what is going on in this world. What on Earth is going on? Is anything going on? Sometimes you feel as if the Earth doesn't move, and you don't either. You may wonder if this is what is meant by a time warp. Are you warped in time, or are you anywhere at all? You wonder if you exist in this temporary existence on Earth. You wonder where you are, and you wonder if can be that you are a bright star in the dark night to wish upon.
You figure that you are somewhere. You seem to be at the same time you seem not to be. Sometimes you do not seem real at all, or that you have any choice in anything really. Did you think yourself up? You wonder what you have apportioned to yourself if there is indeed really a yourself.
You would like to wake up from this dream that you canter around in. You might as well be the Merry-Go-Round horse as well as anything else. Yet, even the Merry-Go-Round steed has consciousness of some kind while you search for yours.
You don’t have an easy time of it, trying to locate yourself. Supposedly, you are seated on a chair in a room, perhaps in front of a computer, yet you are not certain that this is where you are or even if you are anywhere at all.
You have gleaned that I have told you that you fill up the whole Universe and that you are Greater than the Universe that seems to be over your head and way beyond your understanding. You wonder sometimes if you are a will-o-the wisp, and that's all you ever were or can be.
At most, right now, you may feel that you are a ship passing in the night, yet what on Earth are you passing? Yourself? What? You could be the only one on the whole planet, and there is no one to pass and no one to pass you. How did you get here, and what are you doing here even if only in your imagination?
What is the scoop? Where is this questionnaire leading to? You don't know how to fill it out or what anything means.
Nevertheless, within all this scribbling and quibbling, you lean toward Me. You rest in Me.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/dancing-to-the-tune-of-the-world.html

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sat 05 Mar 2016, 1:04 am

Heavenletter #5579 What Is Life on Earth Anyway? , March 4, 2016 

God said: 
My children may consider Life on Earth as a Rite of Passage, as a canoe ride down a river, as a trek through a jungle, fraught with unexpected danger. My children may consider Life on Earth as a ride on a carousel, as a dance floor, a Broadway musical, a feat of great dimensions. What can Life on Earth not be considered as?
What you consider life to be makes a difference to the life you experience. The preponderance of your thoughts about life are trend-setters. Your thoughts create a map for your life to follow.
It is safe to say that whatever you consider life to be, life will still have a few surprises for you. Life really doesn't let you sit still, or, life makes you sit still when you don't want to, or Life on Earth makes you move when you would like to sit still or even hide.
You would say that life is contrary. Life doesn't object. It is you who objects to life. Life doesn’t take offense. You do. Sometimes you take offense right and left. Sometimes life can't please you. You find it difficult to be pleased. You may not really know what you want from life. What can life do to suit you when you may see life as a precarious adventure or, even, unforgivable?
You could sail down the Nile serenely. Mosquitoes could appear or asps. Fear could collar you. Anything could happen. A nice surprise is okay in your book, but not just any old surprise, but only surprises that appeal to you. Oh, how you would like to pick and choose and have the privilege of sending certain surprises in life back. How you would like to determine your life.
Beloveds, there is a sense in which you do determine your life. There may well be patterns in your life that you set yourself up for lavishly. You say you would never choose these patterns, yet you may reactivate them again and again. You may be aghast at them, yet you revive them time and time again as though you were in a trance.
There may well be some aspects of your life that seem illegal to you, yet you ring a bell calling them to you. You set your own traps and fall into them. You complain about them over and over again and call yourself a victim and other people to blame, or you hold Me responsible. You are not able to let responsibility fall on you. You may require yourself to be a sensitive victim when you are the culprit! Life does not always seem fair, yet you are the one who deals the cards.
You can be accountable. Be accountable. Accountability is not blaming yourself. It just so happens that you are the one who keeps tripping over the same potholes and are astonished. You trip yourself up. Are your shoes to blame? Your tricky footwork? How could it be that you would attract the same or similar situations in life and be bewildered? You have yet more to find out about yourself and familiar situations you find yourself in.
We could say that you take certain pills that make you jumpy, yet you don't connect the pills with your jumpiness. Yes, My darlings, often you set yourself up and don't see it. Someone else can see what you are doing, yet you do not see yourself walking the same way again even as you are walking the same way and yet do not see.
You follow a trail of crumbs that you have followed before and don’t remember. There is something you are not seeing. Don't get all fraught with this. Just be open to the possibility that a change within you, a change within you as to how you interact with the world can change the world you interact with.
Just be open to this. Look. See. Follow the trail to a pattern you see, and, then, change it.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/what-is-life-on-earth-anyway.html

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Thu 03 Mar 2016, 8:58 pm

HEAVEN #5577 The Truth of Everyone 

God said: 
You are beyond the blue horizon. You are beyond greater than you can imagine. You don't begin to fathom how far you extend beyond the Universe. You don't begin to comprehend yourself and how boundless in Truth you are.
You came to this Earth knowing more about yourself than you may dare dream of now.
What if you could believe in yourself more? What if you could believe that you are a significant factor in the Universe, that you are a Pinnacle of the Universe?
There is a common expression in English that says: "You can't keep her down on the farm." I see this to mean that all the people that the world considers common and people who consider themselves common as well break through unimaginable boundaries to expand beyond old-fashioned ideas. When it comes to belief in your Self, way too many of My children have simply just stayed on the farm.
When did someone last declare your wonderfulness? When did you?
Most of My children in the world have had their value based on test scores and fitting into a confining tamped-down world. Perhaps no one ever saw your glory or even considered the idea of glory whatsoever when applied to themselves or to you or to anyone. Many have been so earthbound that they are like plow horses who wear blinders and trudge up and down the furrows of the land.
It had been unheard of to peek around blinders or take them off. It wasn't banned, yet it was considered cautionary.
Now is time to remove those blinders that keep too many High Souls confined to accepted limits. Every one of My children is born a High Soul.
Whoever gave you even a hint of your Worthiness? Who even had a glimpse of you in your True Light? Who encouraged you? Who saw a bigger world?
Yes, indeedy, by and large, everyone has been kept down on the farm. When did you catch on that there could be a place beyond where turnips grow and where greater and greater beauteousness bursts through where you truly belong? Whoever pointed this out to you? Most everyone was busily holding onto insignificance and undeservingness.
It seemed as if plow horse is what you always were and would always be. There were no other possibilities for you. There was nothing more to aspire to. Ho hum. There may have been no other real ambition for you but to be a drone on Earth and manage to get through life without too much pain.
Now you are coming to see for yourself that there is more to you than meets the eye. Now you see that you hold great purpose, not only for yourself, but for others, and now you know you are not the only one.
Beloveds, you are graduating from the world and reaching up to the High Heavens. You are beginning to have an impact upon yourself. You are reaching high to explore the depths of yourself. You are beginning to dare to look up. You are looking up, and your life, as you see it, is looking up.
You are the horizon you begin to see. A bird of hope begins to throb in your heart, and you are strengthened.
Rather, you are beginning to notice your very strength, which is ultimately My Light within you. You are beginning to sparkle with an idea you hardly grasp that you are actually bountiful and a high blessing to the world, and that you always were. Can this be? Yes, it can be. It is.
I will venture to say that you have heretofore hardly had a suspicion of the Greatness you are and always were. You slurred over the meaning of the words -- made in My image. These were empty words to you. Just mumbo-jumbo, just sounds that were made as if without a foundation.
There was perhaps a tendency for you to not see yourself as good enough for this world. The clamped-down world misrepresented itself to you and belied the Truth of you.
Now you are lifting your head and coming into your own, My Own, that is, and the Truth of Everyone. Thus, you are humbled. You know now that specialness doesn't come from your individuality and that, not only you are special; everyone is.

Heavenletter #5578 Jewels of Glory, March 3, 2016 

God said: 
Do even Jewels of Glory in the world become old hat? Is there any love or delight that does not seem to reduce itself to commonplace after some time? I suppose this could be referred to as your becoming used to good news, and, therefore, even the exalted rose may lose its glow, and you, perhaps, feel left by the wayside.
When you first opened your eyes to Me, you were exultant. You were at a peak of life. We could say that you were high on the hog. Then, after a while, you felt a let-down. Seemingly, I faded into the background.
Therefore, you present yourself with an occasion for a greater rise in vibration. And so, the extraordinary has begun to seem ordinary, for, from this relative aspect in the world comes change. You search for this change because you are always meant to change and grow. Sometimes the change seems harrowing for you. You would prefer that your life stayed in place and did not change, at least, not yet.
You had understandably been on Cloud 9, and now, alas, you just don't feel this Lightness of Being any longer. Somehow, you may feel heavy-footed.
When you reach the peak of a mountaintop, you know you have gotten somewhere. Then the contrast seems to fizzle out, you are left wanting more, and more and more. More and more always exist, and you want this more right now. You are supposed to want it. You are supposed to have it. You must have it, and, so, contentedness leads to discontent.
Of course, change is a component of the world at large. In Truth, there is not change. You are the Glory forever and ever. In Truth, Glory does not get spent. In Truth, Glory rises like the dawn. In Truth, Glory is like the dew on the grass, yet, in the world, the Sun seems to dry the dew until the next morning when the dew rises ahead of the Sun.
I am telling you that, even in the world, there is good in everything. No matter how suspicious you may be, there is a rainbow right before you. Love this world that rolls before you. No longer scathe it. Bless it. Bless the world before you because it leads you forward. Even as you ponder, the world leads you forward. Whatever the world looks like to you at a given moment, the world is taking you by the hand. It is asking you for a dance. The world may seem like an oaf to you, yet the world will lead you to Greatness.
Where can a hero be if the world as it is were perfect in everyone's eyes?
When you are on the High Road, the world will appear quite differently to you. Seen from above, the world is not the same. And, so, the world is seen differently depending upon where you stand. Get onto your tiptoes, beloveds, to see what you can see.
The world, no matter how erratic it may seem to you, is on its toes. The world may seem to go down a dusty road, yet the world and the dustiness you perceive urge you on to Greater and Greater. What you may see as obstacles, what you may see as downright misadventure and even as the world seems to be breaking apart your sense of Self, the world is also breaking boundaries for you. You can be on Earth and yet above Earth. In fact, you always are beyond potholes and such. While your feet may be on Earth, your heart and soul fly in Heaven. Heaven and Earth will meet. They do meet.
They meet in you.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/jewels-of-glory.html

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Tue 01 Mar 2016, 11:49 am

HEAVEN #5576 What You May Be Saying to Life 

God said: 
Of course, you want to speak up. Of course, speaking your mind doesn't mean you have a tirade. You are not to blow up at life any more than you are to blow up at people. You don't have to have a cause. You can simply represent yourself without drama. To say your piece is not a big deal. It is a big deal to you when you have been in the habit of shying away from expressing how you feel rather than paying attention to how you feel.
Please know that I am for you. I am for your self-expression, yet, expressing yourself doesn't mean lambasting anyone. You are not being phony when you are a lady or a gentleman and don't bombast anyone. The Truth of You is not ferocious. You feel ferocious only when you have kept too much in and for too long and are really upset with your own self.
One thing I ask of you is that you call a truce in your heart. This is for your own benefit. You may have well been ill-treated. Don't make mistreatment your cause célèbre.  A cause is not your reason for being. You are not alive on Earth to flare up. Anger is not your name. Your name is Son or Daughter of God. Your name is Who you are. Are you or are you not My child? I say you are.
You are not disjointed in the world except as you say so. Don't say so.
Get away from thinking that life is hard. Life comes to you. Life is not as excitable as you are. You are the one who makes a big brouhaha over life. Life itself is an old standby. Whatever coat life wears, it is only life wearing a coat in one style or another. You don't have to carry on about it. You don't have to teach life anything and give it some lessons.
It is better that you learn some lessons from life. You can befriend life. You can make of life what you will. You can resist and battle life. You can also come to terms with life and be easy with it. Life is only life. You are the interpreter of it. You can view life from different angles.
Life is not one thing. Life is many things. Life comes in many colors, and some colors are your favorites, and some colors you don't like one bit, yet your un-favored colors are life just the same. You can't always pick and choose what colors will come up in the mix. It is illusion within illusion that you can control your life by being upset with it as life reveals itself to you. Life doesn't flaunt. Life is just life moseying along, one step after another.
Life is not trying to prove anything. Of course, life is trying to reach you. Life doesn't take you so personally as you take life. Life has to land somewhere, and often it lands on you. Life doesn't intend to topple you. Life doesn't mean to be a heavy-weight. Maybe life has no say over itself any more than you have say over its disarray, yet, at the same time, you may have beckoned life to come to you in just the way it appears. You may well have picked out the coat your life is wearing at a given moment. You do fiddle with your life. You may assemble and re-assemble your life. You may strong-arm your life.
Then you may say to life: "See what you did?"

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Mon 29 Feb 2016, 12:21 pm

Heavenletter #5575 Apologies May Be Excuses, February 29, 2016 

God said: 
No longer berate yourselves for any of your sliding by in life or misrepresenting Me or your Self. Absolutely, do not beat yourself up.
You have been very good at beating yourself up. There is no percentage in denouncing yourself in the first place. Get off your own back. Absolve yourself from weakness. Beating yourself up is a great weakness. It surpasses making up a false defense, alibi, or excuse. Beating yourself up does not benefit you or anyone.
Excuses are only words. Beating yourself up is also made only of words. Give up the words, and love yourself once more and for once and for all. Love looking at yourself in the eye. You are a human being who may have liked to run away from responsibility. The whole population is well familiar with the desire to duck responsibility. Gain then from having piled up your plate too high. Swear off this kind of indulgence called defending yourself at the same time as you linger over a mistake. No longer find reasons to berate yourself.
No longer are you to indulge yourself in attempting to get yourself out of a situation you put yourself into so flawlessly. No longer delve into regrets either.
Within you lie both an adult and a child. The child in you looks for loop holes all over the place and grabs onto one the way the boy in a nursery rhyme pulled out a plum and said: "What a good boy am I!" Avoiding truthfulness is not a good idea. Fooling yourself is not a good idea.
The adult within you looks you right in the eye and owns up to your responsibility to yourself, not profusely, and not to the world as a movie star might admit a misdemeanor. Your adult self doesn't try to get away with anything. Your adult self gets on with life and stays out of drama.
For every excuse you make, you become an inch shorter. Apologies do not add to your height either. Apologies do not excuse you from responsibility. Apologies are not your purpose in life. Apologize to yourself for all the apologies you have made.
Whoever said that truth is the best policy hit the nail on the head. If you want to get yourself off the hook, all you have to do is be honest. The path to truthfulness is the easy way to relieve yourself from tension. Truthfulness is the way to peace. Is there another? Be truthful with yourself in the first place.
No longer hide from yourself. What a freeing thing to answer yourself truthfully with aplomb. This changes your whole posture. Own up to your lapses, and you are stronger than ever, yet do not put your lapses on parade and apologize profusely.
What have you been hiding from? What are you waiting for? Why are you delaying the inevitable? Let's shake hands on your next step which is to move forward. Congratulations.
It is inevitable that you will save yourself wear and tear and bring back your True Self and bring your True Self to the fore. Your True Self is no slouch. You are the real goods. Your True Self can be counted on. Rely on your True Self. Let go of the rest.
You are Bright Sunshine. You are not at all a shadow figure. You do not go in and out of Truth. You are unshakably in My Image. Remember Who It is That You Represent. You do not play Dodgem. Be true to My Image. Uplift the world. Hold it high.
Don't forget, you carry Me in your DNA. I carry you in My heart. Your DNA is My heart planted in you.
Let your Higher Self speak for you. Let go of the imagined past.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/apologies-may-be-excuses.html

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sun 28 Feb 2016, 6:58 pm

HEAVEN #5573 Your Impermeable Soul 

God said: 
Children of My Heart, you have the fullness of My heart and the fullness of My trust. My faith in you is absolute. Really, it is not faith that I hold you in. I hold you by far greater than faith. Faith is a thread. I have full knowing. I know what you are capable of. How could I, then, question you or worry about you? Impossible. Sometimes you take detours, yet it is inevitable that you return to me in all your glory.
To you, this is a long journey. In Reality, in Infinity, your journey translates into no time at all.
Of course, there is nothing I worry about. I do not know how to worry. I have not the least interest in worry. My expectations are solid. They are inevitable. They are certainties.
Beloveds, you can only live up to My expectations. My expectations are high, for My knowledge of you is high, and you are high.
Here's what I want to say, and this is in order to open your resistant mind to Our True Engagement in Life. Here's the thing. There is you and there is I, so you think. Here I am, God, and I believe in you with all My heart. I trust in you. I know your destination. I know how you turn out. You turn out in My favor. You are what I say you are. All the shenanigans in the world that you may partake of do not dissuade Me from My love and trust in you. It is the easiest thing in Heaven and on Earth for Me to value you in the Highest. I know you. I see what you may not see right now, yet you will. You will.
So, here is My question: Must it really be so arduous for you to trust in Me? to relax in Me? to thrive in Me?
Sometimes it seems to be your pattern to forget about Me, or to fear Me, or to accuse Me. Are you afraid of looking Me in the eye? I admit that I am an awesome God, yet you may see Me as a fearsome God or a fickle God because I do not always dance to your tune. Dance to Mine, beloved.
No longer tie up your existence so much with your body, for you tie your body up in knots. Your body is your suitcase that you carry with you. Your body is a snapshot of you in the world. Your beloved body is your turtle shell. It is not you. Your body is like a pie crust filled with the Ultimate You, which is your Impermeable Soul. The body is a coat you wear, a blanket covering the Truth of You which is your Soul of Beauty. Your soul can only be beautiful and immortal. There never was Infinity without your soul and My soul, so to speak, blending into the Oneness of Our Love.
Your body is significant in your reckoning. I understand how it is that you are partial to your body, yet your body is the least of you. You rely on your body more than you rely on Me while I easily engage and rely on you. Your body is a throw-a-way, beloveds, while you are an entirely different matter.
Of course, I don't worry about you, and yet you concern yourself with My existence and your safety. You tend to focus on safety and security when they are passing fancies. Life can only be equated with love, even love that surpasseth understanding.
You may consider Our spiritual Union superfluous to real life when the spiritual is what life is and comes from and goes to.

HEAVEN #5574 The Seat of Consciousness You Sit On 

God said: 
When I view the world from the Blessed Seat of Consciousness I sit on, sometimes I think the world functions, not so much on illusory time as much as it functions on excuses. You know what? Excuses are lame. Excuses are a dime a dozen. Excuses are no excuse at all. There does seem to be a kind of mutual consent, as if the sellers of excuses and the buyers of excuses wink at each other.
A given reason is rarely a true excuse, yet My children parry excuses in order to get by in life. There is such an abundance of stand-by excuses that My children could make recordings of a few of their regularly-used excuses and save themselves much time and energy.
By and large, an excuse is an excuse is an excuse. It is a fill-in. Cotton stuffing.
Probably you have heard all the excuses in the world:
"I didn't have time. I had to eat. The bus was late. I forgot. I got busy. I had to go shopping. I was too tired. I'm just too kind, and I can't say no. This is how I am. I can't help it."
Are these familiar to you?
My children tend to believe in their excuses as virtual reality when the truth is that excuses are weak fabrications that can become a way of life.
The truth of a situation is more likely: "There is something else I wanted to do. There is something else that is more important to me than what I promised you. I don't like to be depended on. I take on too much. I make promises I cannot keep."
The truth is you make promises, and you break your promises meaning to justify your innocence.
The real story is covered up. The real story is that too many are glib at making excuses and they are glib at not following through on what they say. The real story is that they put their convenience way ahead of their word.
Those who make excuses dilly-dally. They want to be excused from responsibility. They don't want to face facts. They want to bide their time. They want credit just the same.
I am not usually an advocate of what are called hard facts, yet, when it comes to a matter of excuses, I long for the nitty-gritty facts of the matter.
Excuses are pretenders to the throne. They are hot air. Excuses are not stones that you step on to get across to the other side. They are not a foundation. They are slippery. The pretender grabs on to nothing and fakes getting across. He beats around the bush. He likes to believe his excuses sincerely which means he is saying he is powerless.
Excuses are a way of getting away with something. Excuses postpone. The ones who make excuses desire to maintain illusion and pull the wool over their own eyes.
Too often there is a partner to excuses. This is the one who buys the excuses or pretends to. When someone buys paste diamonds and accepts them as real, he is also a partner in illusion and plays a part in the deception. The repeated receivers of excuses may feel duty-bound to accept the illusion as well. Both the excuse-giver and the accepter of excuses put off their responsibility. What kind of a predicament is that?
Rarely is an excuse excusable. The thing is you don't want to make excuses at all. Of course, it can be truthful that you had a flat tire, that's why you are late. It can be truthful that you didn't have your wallet in your purse. It can be truthful that there was a fire. How often, however? How often? An idle oft-used excuse is no good at all.
Better to be responsible and true to your spoken intent. Live up to what you say, or don't say it. You also have a seat of consciousness you sit on. You want your seat of consciousness to be solid and not rickety.
Honesty is a great favor to the relative world. Honesty is attainable, and honesty is such a relief. Of course, the main thing is to be honest with yourself. For what value is it for you to pander to yourself under a mere guise. For what value are empty words?
Never mind the past now. Begin anew. You are deserving of giving and receiving the plain truth.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sun 28 Feb 2016, 1:10 am

. .HEAVEN #5572 Come Out of the Shadows 

God said: 
It is understood that sometimes you have unwelcome thoughts. Sometimes you hear yourself parody yourself and mutter negatively under your breath at yourself, as if you were an obstructionist rather than a friend to yourself. You snipe at yourself. You find fault with yourself as if your purpose is to mock yourself and tear yourself down rather than build yourself up.
Rebuild your loyalty to yourself. Be a fan. Appreciate your presence. Never mind your errors. Let them go. Be not a self-accuser of ill-doing. Make life easy, not heavy-duty. Let lightness be your theme. Be light of heart and full of heart. How did life get so serious that you can't get past your mistakes? Sometimes you count them over again and again and pin your mistakes up on a bulletin board as if you must have them to indict yourself and keep yourself down.
Better to build yourself up. Must you be your own opponent? Must you be an old crabby teacher you once had instead of a loving one? Who is the best teacher you ever had? She or he saw something in you that you are now to see in yourself. As you treat yourself, you treat the world. No more mud-slinging. No more punishing thoughts to lash yourself with. Be kind to yourself. Be welcoming. Forgive yourself your trespasses. Forgive yourself your inexorable fault-finding. Release yourself from bondage. There is no virtue in flattening your spirits.
Upon what smallness do you blast yourself with? Is this extreme disregard you keep yourself in -- is this some kind of contorted ego? Is it some kind of alter-ego that wants to keep you down? Get up before the count of ten. If you cannot be the best of all in this moment, at least don't allocate yourself to be the worst of all.
You can forgo mistakes you have made in life, the mistakes that plague you, the mistakes that were for vanity and that overlooked your own self-regard and/or the regard of others -- all the times you wanted to prove that you were right and someone else was wrong, all the times you were performing, all the times you feel shame-faced about now, as if your mistakes in life make you unworthy and punishable by self-persecution. You just can't get over your mistaken ideas and where they led you to. Get those nagging thoughts out of your mind.
A big mistake you make is to encumber yourself now with thoughts of errors which you cannot undo. What you can do is let yourself off the hook and start anew. You may prefer to penalize yourself rather than to be an outright fool, yet, who but a fool would punish himself because he didn't know better? Can this be some kind of ego impairment making you squirm?
Many mistakes come from some kind of ego misrepresentation of yourself. This is more embarrassment than guilt. Instead of letting the embarrassment go, you may build on it and never forgive yourself. Let go of vanity and forgive yourself. You said something unnecessary and now you continue to condemn yourself. Once a fool, always a fool you think, and you won't let yourself get out from under.
You had an image of yourself that you did not fulfill. This is a role you play where you star in failure instead of honoring what I have made. I made you in My image. I did not make you into this debilitating ego state of yours that you beat yourself up into. 
What is self-punishment but a life sentence you impose upon yourself?
Tear up that arrest order you propounded against yourself. This is arrested development. Get unstuck. Give yourself a break from old perception. Come out of the shadows.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Thu 25 Feb 2016, 10:18 pm

Heavenletter #5571 The Field of Life Where Dreams Come True, February 25, 2016 
God said: 
There is a field that you walk through. We walk through it together, you and I. It is called Life, this field. It is an endless field of many colors and textures. Nothing is missing from this field. It is a field of all possibilities where dreams come true and, yet, for some imagined time, some dreams do not come true or soon enough or the way you picture their coming true. Yet, what does this matter, for this is the Field of Life. The Field of Life progresses the way it does.
It goes in many directions, this Field of Life in the World. It is bottomless, this field, and there is no ceiling. In the manifest world as well as in the Divine, life is unlimited even as limits seem to loom and yell in a loud voice to you in the world. Limits are not substantial. Limits are that which you call limits. You pick out limits the way you pick cherries.
You draw boxes and call them limits. The reality of lines drawn amounts to lines drawn, that's it. What you call real is hardly the Truth. You call limitations real, and, so, you establish limits and bow down to them or, at least, back off, and apologize for having bumped into them.
Limits are like other Gods you put before Me, for you believe in these hastily-drawn or inherited limits. Limits are unsturdy, rickety, unbalanced, tipping over, fragmented, yet you believe in limits and make an altar to them. Invisible restrictions are set up and are all that you can see. Your mind herds you. Of all that is holy in the world, limits are not one of them. Enough of nurturing or worshipping limitations. Worship freedom and boundlessness instead.
Frolic. Lambs of God frolic. Lambs burst through life and are happy in every frolicking moment of the day. There is no limit to the frolicking of lambs. Lambs do not hold preconceived opinions the way you do. They see joy.
You, on the other hand, may stride or drag your feet. Either way, you believe in limits more than you believe in Me -- or believe in joy, perhaps. Limits seem real to you, yet My Presence may not seem real to you. You may feel surrounded by limits that tell you repeatedly: "You can go this far, and no farther. Hold off now. Back off. Don't beat your head against a stone wall."
Beloveds, I don't build stone walls. I don't ask you to beat your head against a wall. That will give you a headache. There is another way, and you have overlooked it, so beholden have you been to the idea of limits. There is always another way. And that other way, when you see another way, is a magic door.
Accomplishment is easy, not arduous. Stop frowning. Stop trying so hard. Stop saying that life is hard. Stop saying that life doesn't go your way. That's just it, life does go your way. Keep telling Life that it is hard or even impossible, and that's what your life will look like.
If trouble can slip into your life, so can the fulfillment of your desires. In fact, success lies under the surface. However, once you see where success is hanging out, once you recognize it, welcome it, bring it close to you, it is obvious. Your answers were there all along. The way you look for a remembered passage in a book, and you can't seem to find, suddenly you do find it. It was there all the time, yet your eyes passed over it.
Finally, you sigh, and say: "Here you are. You rascally passage, you were right here all the time. Only, I just didn't see. I overlooked you. I know where you are now."
You have the answer to everything. Not as a smart-aleck do you, yet as one confident that there is another way, and that it will open up for you. A light will go on, and you will see. You will put it together, and the answer will be there right before you where it was all the time. Have you not experienced this?

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/the-field-of-life-where-dreams-come-true.html
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Wed 24 Feb 2016, 11:25 pm

Heavenletter #5570 What Limit Do You Set on the Expansion of Your Heart?, February 24, 2016 

God said: 
Consider your present life as a preview that comes before the movie appears in theaters. Your present life is a preview of what is to come, but, rather, scenes from an old movie. From here on, from right now – this is where you take off from. From here, your new adventure starts. Long term or short-term, you have a destination in mind. Now is the boarding place and time when you get on your next flight. Set out for the regions you desire.
Where you find yourself now is an overture. Now is your departure point. Now is not an accumulation of the past that you are to hold onto. Nor is the past to hold onto you. This is where you start off from. Here it is. Here is where you pull back on the arrow of your life and aim for what you want.
No longer do you discredit the past, even when it is a minute ago that the past displeased you. The past has brought you here to start anew.
Perhaps you want to tell a tale of how the world and those who inhabit it have not treated you right. Come now, you don't have to pick at the past or anyone from the past who displeased you and displeases you now. Let them go. Let your displeasure go. Why harp on the past?
If you must speak up, speak up regarding the blessings that have been given to you. If I may say, dear ones, in terms of the world, you may not be perfection yet either.
When you are irritated, you are irritated. Maybe you do have something to be irritated about. However, why advertise your displeasure? Day by day, go without a single complaint. You can do it.
Move on.
What people say or do is one thing. What people are to you in your heart is another.
Do you love your beloved dog because of blue ribbons that he wins? There is something deeper in everyone to like and something deeper in yourself for you to love.
What limit do you set on your heart?
How about if you abandon disgruntlement? What would you talk about then? What would you have to say? Think of another topic.
Have good things to say. And say them. You don't really need all the drama, and you don't really have to identify yourself as a victim, nor are you a lion-tamer in the circus who teaches others exactly how they are to perform to suit you. Who said that everyone is to suit you?
Could it even be possible that you have something to learn from the person before you?
Since when is your whole life to be a thrust of remodeling everyone to suit you?
When you are perfection incarnate, maybe then part of your perfection will be that you respect people as they are? You may even like them. You may appreciate even their imperfections and idiosyncrasies. It is possible to like and enjoy those around you just as they are. For one thing, let go of thinking that others owe you to be other than they are.
That I suggest that you accept those around you and not try to change them or improve them, is not to say you must love spending time with them. Turn not your back on anyone, yet you are not obliged to spend your life trying to be comfortable when and where you are not.
On the other hand, step back, dear humbled ones . Do not be so demanding of yourself. Take a breath. Let go of your quest to make the world in your image.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/what-limit-do-you-set-on-the-expansion-of-your-heart.html

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Tue 23 Feb 2016, 3:38 pm

HEAVEN #5569 Believe in Your Own Worth 

God said: 
You deserve all the Gold in the Kingdom. By virtue of being born to Earth, you do. You merit all good and grace, just as you are right in this moment. The world does not always see you as you truly are, nor does the world always serve you well. You do not necessarily receive what is rightfully yours.
The thing is to not get entrenched in what you received once as if that is as far as you can go. Give yourself more merit than was handed to you. Carve out your own happiness now and attract to you what was always yours -- your place in the sun.
Do not buy into the price that was once set on you. The value was not set high enough, not high enough at all. Now you, you can be humble and, at the same time, know your worth. Truly, humility is knowing your worth. Then you are so confident in your worth that you don't have to put yourself first or up a step or two. Knowing your worth is enough. From now on, do not believe you need others to give you your due. You are solid enough to give others their due. You don't need fuss about you. You look to give points more than to receive points. You don't require tokens any longer. You do not need to be reverenced and esteemed. No one has to prove your worth to you any longer.
I know your worth. You are the one who has to know your worth. Know your merit, and you will enjoy the world and everyone in it from. What a relief to not have to prove yourself any longer. It was always to yourself that you had to prove yourself. This is why you insisted that others recognize you so you could believe your own worth. Believe it. Believe your worth now.
Amazingly, as your own worth becomes clear to you, how much more generous and loving others seem to be. What is lacking in your life is your own sense of worth. Worth is yours. You have it. I gave it to you. Know your own worth, and life is worthwhile. Know your own worth, and you love life and bring more ease to the world and yourself.
It is not precisely self-esteem that We are speaking of now. You don't have to esteem yourself. You don't have to adulate yourself. You belong here on Earth. You are supposed to be here. You are supposed to take up the space you do. In the sense I am speaking of, you don't have to earn it. You were born to it, and it is yours. You are not meant to be a beggar of love and respect. You are here on Earth to learn to love and respect yourself.
Once upon a time, you were powerless. You are no longer powerless. How can a child of Mine disown himself? Do you make mistakes? It doesn't matter. Are you misunderstood? It doesn't matter. Understand yourself.
See what I see, for what I see is the Truth of you. Your life can seem to be in shambles, yet shambles can never be the Truth of you. Shambles can only be the surface, and surface is not who you are. You may not know how to peek at your DNA and you don't have to. My DNA is a legitimate part of you.
You come from nobility.
In any case, right now expand your vision of the world and of yourself. You are here to expand. Begin now.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Mon 22 Feb 2016, 11:47 pm

Heavenletter #5568 Listen, Beloveds, February 22, 2016 

God said: 
I say that you are the Love of My Life. You, however, may not take My declarations seriously. You may slough off what I say. You may fluff off what I say as though what I say is not noteworthy. Every word I say is true, and I mean every word I say. It is you who doesn't hear Me, and it is you who doesn't believe Me and who doesn't believe in Me. I believe in you with all My Heart.
You can't see how I can possibly love you when I don't seem to come up to your ideas or ideals of how a Loving God should perform. I don't quite come up to your standards. According to your standards, a Real God would never ever let you down. A Real God would prevent suffering altogether. No one would suffer. There would be no loss of loved ones. There would be no loss of anything you wanted to keep.
You would pick and choose according to what you favor on any particular day. What would your plan be for others, beloveds? Would you have it all figured out? If there were no bodies dying, what would you do with the surplus? What would you do with those mangled or in pain? Would you have one Law of Nature for those you approve of and another Law of Nature for those you deem unworthy or unnecessary?
If you took over Creation, do you believe you would have everyone's approval in their appraisal of you? How long do you think it would be before you were run out of town!
Beloveds, with all of My love for you, all My adoration, all joy in you, all joy even in your contrariness, in your foolishness, in your nearsightedness, in your resistance, in your stubbornness, in your fatalism, in your going back and forth, in all your wandering, in all your following old patterns that you hold onto, even as you don't acknowledge or even perceive the old patterns that preclude your perceived downfall while you blame others or even Me for your plights that you are the director of.
How is it possible for Me to forgive you or Myself when I look upon you with My full love and I see nothing to forgive you for? I don't take offense in the first place.
Life is not exactly a lesson, yet it is where you gain your acquaintance with Life and find your way around Earth. Here you gain wisdom. How fast or how slow depends upon your openness. The more open to becoming wiser you are, the faster you will. You will become wise when you don't hold tight to your present perception of yourself as someone who knows it all. Sometimes, dear ones, you really take the cake!
At this present stage of development, too many of My beloved children insist upon being in the know. This may not be only everyone else, but include you as well. Too many of My children hold on for dear life to the outlandish idea that they are invariably correct when their being right may be the furthest thing from the Truth! It is even possible that you, yourself, may be eligible for a trophy for holding on tight to a record number of misperceptions! Dozens! Maybe thousands!
If you must know it all, please remember that you are My Beloved Know-It-All! I hold you close in My arms regardless of how you hold onto ignorance.
I am Unchangeable. As you grow in awareness, then you will be in Truth and will stay unchangeable in your Truth forevermore.
Until then, it is wiser to be open and be able to confess that you don't know as much yet as you would like to.
Listen, beloveds.
Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/listen-beloveds.html

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sun 21 Feb 2016, 8:17 pm

Heavenletter #5567 And If All Your Wishes Do Not Come True…, February 21, 2016 

God said: 
You do not have to have all your wishes fulfilled in order for you to be happy. Read again what I just said. Listen to it. You can also be happy without your dreams fulfilled.
Most often it seems that you, dear ones, equate happiness with receiving what you want to. Too often, you equate unhappiness with not receiving what your heart desires and had counted on. You get peeved or downright angry. You feel that life has no right to treat you this way. You may take life as a personal affront.
Certainly, the source of momentary happiness comes from your expressed desires coming true and sometimes accompanied with perhaps even more wonders than you dared ask for.
Beloveds, if you live your life dependent upon life's going your way, you live your life dependent upon happy rewards as well as disappointments. And, so, your heart goes unpredictably high, and, then, your heart goes unpredictably low. This way your happiness seems to be turned on and off. You are the one who turns it on and off. Don't blame life.
It's possible that, all your life long, you thought your happiness was dependent upon outside events. Life is going to give you many welcome occurrences in your life, yet there are deeper resources within you and more to your life than expectations of your domination.
You don't have to be so rocked by disappointment. You can be adaptable and, well, good-natured, about your life as it reaches you. Whatever life hands you, you do not have to go so high, nor do you have to fall so low.
Your whole life does not have to depend upon thy will being done. Of course, you love it when your dreams come true, yet your life does not depend upon the winds that blow. However life appears, it is still life, and life is good.
Make a treaty with life that says you are well-capable of steering your way through all kinds of waters. Your life, however it may appear, does not have to go to such extremes as you presently perceive.
Ease through the shallows. Resources within yourself have an opportunity to rise to the fore.You don't have to be so intimidated by events in your life in the first place. You are capable of taking life in your stride regardless of what you make of life.
Regardless of what occurs, you still have the everyday joys. Relish that you are alive on Earth. You do not have to be so ravishly overtaken by what occurs on the outside. You have more than two choices beyond being loved or unloved, in or out, strong or weak. You can have a greater repertoire.
There comes a time when you can say to yourself: "Wait a minute. I remember God. I can be a good sport and paddle my own canoe. So what if I reach rough waters. I carry my own happiness within me. My boat can be rocked from side to side, yet I stay steady. I no longer think I am supposed to fix the world."
Happiness is no longer hit or miss, for now you carry your own happiness within you. Bumps don't rattle you. Emotional storms don't affect you as they once did.
Strength arises from within you on its own. In sickness or in health, you value life and enjoy the wild blue yonder. You are a gracious guest to life on Earth. Come what may, you are in the midst of life, and you squeeze all the juice from it. You do not have to see life as if it were an opponent with no right to impinge on you. Now is time for you to be noble.
This shift in perception comes not from effort, you understand. This is not an attempt to put on a good show.
Now you have an awareness of what God hath wrought.
You begin to see your life and yourself in a different light. You are a blessed soul to be here on Earth. Life, either way, as you desire it or as you do not desire it -- life is worth living. And, so, instead of protesting, avail yourself of life. You are not a sourpuss. You are in the company of angels, and your heart bursts into light, for you are light.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/and-if-all-your-wishes-do-not-come-true.html

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sat 20 Feb 2016, 11:16 pm

HEAVEN #5566 The Sought-After 

God said: 
Sometimes you are hungry, yet you do not know what exactly it is that you are hungry for. You may think of chocolate pudding. You love chocolate pudding, yet chocolate pudding may not be what will satisfy you today. You may think of banana cream pie, yet that's not it. You may suggest all your favorite desserts, and not one of them will satisfy a particular longing that possesses you that you can't quite put your finger on. A taste is missing today, yet you don't know what it is.
You may feel something missing from your life as a whole, and you don't know what it is. You are beginning to feel that there is nothing that will satisfy you, or, if something exists that will satisfy you, you don't know its name. You can't be sure that this deep and deeply hidden desire does exist, and if it exists, does it exist on this plane of existence, and, furthermore, does it exist for you?
Yet everything that you see on this Plane of Earthly Existence comes from somewhere deeper. Everything delicious here started from a deeper higher place than Earth. Life itself is not really made of dust. It is made of an essence. It started from a seed that comes from deeper than the soil. Notice the commonality that the English words -- soil and soul - share. Regardless, it is from the subtler invisible that all the visible is seen.
There is always more that you have not yet seen. Perhaps it has not yet been born, or, perhaps, you simply haven't seen it as yet. It's more than possible that your unnamed appetite will find the unseen for you.
Pretty much, yet not always, there is a yearning, a kind of seeking, before you find what you are looking for. Sometimes, of course, you may just trip over something glorious that delights you. Even so, somehow you paved the way, or the way was paved for you. You didn't see what you wanted until you were right where you did see it. It could have always been right there unbeknownst to you.
Whatever you seek, no matter how clear or unclear, your seeking comes from within. If you trip over a 5-carat diamond, you can know that equal carat-weight and light are within you. There is a diamond mine within you of equal brilliance. You are the Light of Your Own Life.
In terms of your conscious search to secure treasure outside you in the world - such as a sterling long-lived romance, a fabulous career, world acclaim etc. - you may well find them in the world, yet the treasure-trove of happiness you find lies within you all the while.
On the other hand, when your immediate dreams and desires and even hungers are not yet fulfilled, you are not to think that not gaining is any kind of a mark against you. It can mean or not mean any number of things. Nevertheless, the longing is from within you, and the answer lies within you as well.
You know, it is a tender thing to have your heart set and then be desolated when you find yourself still empty-handed.
That you desire gold and have all the gold within you doesn't mean you have to have the gold and have it now and have it wrapped and delivered to you as you wish. Recognize the difference between need, having to have, absolutely must having to have, and, on the higher end, receiving.
Never think the world owes you. Your happiness is not dependent upon your wishes being fulfilled or in the manner you envision. You may well be a prince, and yet your princess has not yet come. The blessing of your happiness is not someone else's to fulfill. You are responsible for your happiness with or without your princess. All that is necessary for your happiness lies within you whether the world gets it to you fast enough or royally enough or not at all.
The sought-after is not the missing key to your happiness.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Fri 19 Feb 2016, 11:52 pm

HEAVEN #5565 The Island Named Earth 

God said: 
This moment before you, measured in the illusion of time, is here this second and gone the next, never to return. The relative moment can't be lengthened. It can't be shortened, yet it is viewed as short or long depending on the individual. Time just doesn't have the Depth of Infinity. Time is a quick-drying lacquer.
Time is on speed. Time races by in retrospect, though time could seem to have been lollygagging along, the wastrel.
Imagine, My children take seriously that they are in the midst of effervescent non-existent time, whipped here, whipped there, held hostage by time as it were, as if time held all the cards and that you, a Child of Mine, can only lose at the game time plays.
What a Paradise it would be if you were without the hassle that time holds you in. It is not true that time marches on, yet how real time seems to march on with its demands on you.
Beyond time also exists. Beyond the concrete. Beyond all the rules and regulations that time has clicked in place. Beyond the mask of time lies a powerful Infinity -- your true cup of tea.
What is Truth, beloveds, but Infinity? In Infinity We can only be One. In Infinity, nothing takes anything away from Our Sense of Oneness.
The possibility of less or more doesn't even exist. The world is a mirage of great proportions. This is a trick pulled off by time and space.
No one on Earth is to blame for accepting the master magician time. Time is a master magician of amazing proportions, this hypnotist of worldwide skill and fame. You dabble in time as time disconcerts you.
I talk about time as if time were a massive human being who perpetuates a fraud upon you and the masses. The illusion of time isn't any more of a scoundrel than mountains and seas and hot and cold, and near and far and anything else you come to know through your senses, nor are your senses to be faulted for being senses that link you to the outside World of Earth. More than the physical exists.
There is such great beauty and love supreme in the volatile world you live in. The Earth is magnificent and a wonder, and it is here for great purpose. It serves humanity. It gives a great service. It serves you. In world terms, we can dispute the machinations of the world fully knowing the world also contains the boons unaligned to the wily machinations. The world is a great resource that also offers all of itself to you humbly.
The world was given to you so you would rise above the world. The world has much for you to admire and gain from. I created this world, and I made it beautiful for you and full of the essence of love regardless of its masquerades.
The world is like an island you find yourself on. The island became populated. You make your way on this island as best you know how.
I attempt to clue you into more of the workings of My God-made island that you live on presently. I would love to clue you into the entire masquerade of time and space and their constituents. Obviously, there is more to the Earth you live on than the eye can see and the ear can hear.
The island Earth is dubbed a planet, something like a planetarium that you visit. Earth is only a part of the mystery you find yourself in. You have great and many opportunities here. One of the great opportunities is to see beyond what is straight in front of you so you will scale the heights and reach a greater horizon that you have long been approaching.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Thu 18 Feb 2016, 11:25 pm

HEAVEN #5562 What Makes You Laugh? 

God said: 
Merriment. Add some merriment to your life. Throw off the weight of the world you have been carrying on your shoulders. There may be no end to the boulders you lug around. Exactly where did you get the idea that gravity was to hang heavily on you? Well, never mind where you got the idea -- abandon the idea once and for all.
Abandon, not responsibility, but worry. You are well-acquainted with worry. You know all the ins and outs of worry. You know worry backwards and forwards. You are truly an expert on worry. You know worry intimately. You have worry memorized, as if worry were the answer to everything. Worry is a nag. Since when was nagging any good to anyone? When was it ever?
So, now I ask you to become light of heart. You have an accumulation of worries -- not to recycle -- yet to put away where they are out of your way. You can always pick up more worries if you want to, yet why on Earth would you want to?
Stuff merriment into your heart the way you may have been in the habit of stuffing worries. Worries are like a computer virus that will bug you more and more. Actually, don't stuff merriment in you. Simply be open to it.
Think of what you like to do and that gives you some pleasure. What makes you laugh? You're entitled to laugh. I ask again, What makes you laugh?
What makes you smile? Where do you find your heart happy? With animals? With children? Sitting beside a lake? The question is: "Where do you find a little happiness along the way?"
What will you offer yourself today that grants you even a moment's happiness? What moment's happiness can you offer your husband or wife today? to each of your children? to everyone you meet?
Why not distract yourself from worry? All you have to do is to change your focus from "Such worries," to "I'm gonna capitalize on joy."
Honestly, what happened to your sense of humor? At the very least, you could be laughing at how seriously you take your worries, as if you make your living of worries, as if worries will give you some pleasure sometime. Unlikely.
Yes, replace your worries, big and little, with a laugh or two. What gives you pleasure, make it happen. You like to watch the sunrise? You can watch the sunrise every morning. You can take a photo of it and look at it. You can make an appointment with a sunrise or a sunset or high noon.
You are hereby ordered to stir some merriment in your heart and life today. Just do it. Just as you have to pick up milk at the store, pick up merriment in your life. You have had too much vagrant worry. You have imagined the wrong things. Imagine some plain and simple merriment and add it to your life.
Make a point to bless yourself every single day of your life without exception.
Ah, yes, the little things. Give them to yourself. Give yourself those moments where there is a squeeze of happiness in your heart. Plan some of these. And then you will more spontaneously be drawn to them, and they will be drawn to you.
Touch a tree. Breathe in fresh air.
When was the last time you skipped? When was the last time you looked at your hand and admired it?
Go ahead and do something foolish if that is what it takes to give you even a spurt of joy. There is no way you can have more merriment and not pass it on to others. Your sense of worry always got passed on. Now, no more frowns about possible misadventures. Look forward to what you look forward to and grab more of it. In increments is fine. You don't have to have the whole pie.
Listen carefully. This is not avoiding life. This is living life. Put yourself to good use. Make merry.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Wed 17 Feb 2016, 9:29 pm

HEAVEN #5564 Life Like Amber Honey Dripping from a Spoon 

God said: 
Make your life sweet. Make your life like amber honey dripping from a spoon. Sweeten your life. Set out to sweeten your life and the lives of others. Have this as your intention - to make life more than palatable. Have your intention to raise life, yours and others - delicious and delightful.
No more desiring just to get through life without agony. Oh, no, life is meant to be sweet like cream, and sweet like blueberry pie, and sweet like strawberry short cake, sweet like your favorite cookies hot from the oven, sweet like nougat, sweet like your dreams of good fortune.
Let your sweet dreams come to the surface.
Raise the ante of your pot of sweetness.
As you think of this sweet delight now, does your mouth begin to water?
Never again look at the delicacies in the bakery window of life and think they are not for you. All the sweetness in the world is for you. All the delicacies have been whipped up for you. All the treasures in Heaven are for you.
Your life is meant to be made up of more than stale bread crusts. Everyone's life is meant to be made up of sweeter than you imagine. Even if you have been raking in sweetness, there is more rushing to you. Get ready.
Do you sense the aromas wafting their way to you?
Fulfillment of your dreams is on its way to you. Fulfillment of your dreams is the candy you crave. All the sweet foods are mere substitutes, a mere hint of what is to come. Loosen the belt of how much goodness you will allow into your life. The only set amount is the amount you set. Lift up the rafters. Open the roof. Open the doors. Open the windows. Welcome all the wonder that is on its way to you.
Gear yourself. Be ready for it. At any sign, be jubilant. More and more sweetness is on its way to you. Get ready. Also, don't get impatient. Simply keep looking forward. Yes, taste the sweetness ahead of time. Great bounty is on its way to all, bounty of many kinds.
The world you have wished for is just around the bend.
Giddyap. Be receptive. Smile. You will not be able to resist the sweetness that is on its way to you. It will rush toward you. You will receive an onslaught of glad tidings. You will be knocked over in joy. Keep your eyes open for what is coming. Good fortune is yours. It is earmarked for you. Be ready.
Be patient, and you will be happy. Be crabby, and you might scare good fortune away.
How will you feel when good fortune rushes on its way to you? Feel that way now. Feel enriched ahead of time. Welcome it. Get ready for it. Accept the gifts that are zooming to you right now.
Involve all your five senses. Be ready for the first signs. Hearing could come first. Sight could. A taste in your mouth. A scent. A sensation on your skin. And you may also have a sixth sense of all this wonderfulness that is on its way to you.
Don't quibble or argue with your good fortune. Don't regress to the past, as if the past is the making of you. Don't grumble: "Well, all this sweetness didn't come to me before. Grumble, grumble." Don't be suspicious or wary. Why on Earth would you?
If you would like great good fortune, greet it. Do not make your good fortune go through a third degree or put it on the stand in a courtroom. Don't bully blessings about why they didn't come sooner.
Whatever you do, also don't play it cool. Just open your arms wide and jump for joy and enjoy your great good fortune as it rushes on its way to you.

HEAVEN #5563 What Lies Beneath the Surface? 

God said: 
Many of My children have all that they need in the physical world -- and more.
This could be you. You just may not have enough of everything you want to suit your taste. Yes, it is built-in that you desire more and more. At the same time, desiring more is not meant to be the same as having to have and, thus, have you star in discontent.  
You have shelter, you have food, you have at least some love. You just don't have all you want of what you want when you want it, for your ambitions may be greater than your hand can reach.
You may want fish right from the sea, yet you live inland. Perhaps what you really want is to move to the coast. It's fine to have desires. Know what it is you really want.
There are also many in the world who possess far less than you. Many who possess less than you may also be more satisfied with what they have. It is also possible that others with less may perhaps also be more generous than you are able to feel at present.
Sometimes you are so smitten to buy something on a shelf in a store -- your eyes glaze over.  
You may be flush with the desire to obtain more. In your terms, wanting more often equates to needing more. Beloveds, desire is one thing. Neediness is another. Having to have makes you needy. Being needy doesn't paint a good picture of yourself. It paints a poor picture. Needy is not the way to think of yourself.
To be content may well be a greater need than all the items on your list.
By no means do I ask you to give up on your desires in order to be noble. I do not ask you for sacrifices. Certainly, you don't have to decide how little you will give yourself in order to prove an ideal or anything at all. You don't have to be the most impecunious person in the world. You can allow yourself some periphery in your life. I don't ask you to scrape by.
You also don't have to have a myriad of physical possessions and be lured on to more and more purchases. There is something deeper you crave beyond a purchase. Physical possessions can't substitute for what you really crave, not for long anyway.
There are other areas in life in the world beyond what you want to buy next. Most everything you buy is a dream anyway. You like to think a new purchase will bring you something more than the precise object itself.
When you buy perfume, what is your dream? When you buy a new car, what is your dream? When you buy a new home, what is your dream? When you buy a trinket, what is your dream?
Objects fulfill an ephemeral something for only so long. What is it within you that says you must have this, and you must have that as if they are somehow essential to your happiness?
Beloveds, when you desire real silverware, remind yourself that someone has to polish it.
There is some joy for you in just the buying, yet the reality doesn't give you a lotta joy after that. There is always something else you crave to replace an emptiness within you that a new object cannot fulfill. What is it you long for?
Sometimes you put more on your plate that you can really eat.
The process of making an exchange with another may bring you closer to something you don't know the name of. You hand over money, and someone hands over to you a purchase. It must be that more is going on than on the surface. The joy is in the sport and not the prize.
There is joy for you in shopping. The joy in the shopping is far more than any object you take home with you. What is the object filling in for in your life?
What deeper purpose does an extra purchase attempt to serve that it cannot?

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Mon 15 Feb 2016, 11:59 pm

HEAVEN #5561 Where Consciousness Grows 

God said: 
There is so much in life and in books that you cannot grasp in the palm of your hand, and you may like to philosophize with Me about Life. Oft times you endeavor to change My mind, for you are sure you know more than I do, or you may even question if I know anything at all about how it is in the world for you, a human being.
You may hold strongly to the idea I know nothing and that I seem to perpetuate a kind of fraud on you. Or, if you do not think that way, you may have decided that a friend or someone you've read or heard speak, knows better than I do.
Of course, everything is open to interpretation, yet where does believing in Me have to do with popular opinion or votes and such temporal points of view? Everyone seeks to know himself.
You may feel a necessity to believe in what satisfies your ideas. You may rather believe in karma than responsibility for your own life. You may well believe in guilt over innocence and punishment in the hereafter over peace. You like to believe in what you believe. Something not in line with what you believe may seem like sacrilege or simply something too untenable or inconvenient for you to deal with. In any case, for reason or no reason, you may feel that you or someone in life who holds a strong opinion must know better than God. You may adhere to other views and find My ideas unpalatable. 
The only way ideas can change is by themselves. You can't impose new ideas on yourself or depose other ideas from yourself. Breathe deeply now. You don't have to agree with Me. It's okay. It is not My intent to impose beliefs on you. My intent is to bring you closer to Me and, therefore, to live life reaching higher with less struggle, not more. I would love to free you to live your life as you see fit. What does theory really have to do with your living your life?
You may desire to keep your mind as it is, and that is your right and privilege. That your opinion differs or agrees belongs to you. You don't have to match your thinking to Mine. You tend to favor certain ways of thinking you like, and you like to stick to them. This is how it is. I offer My ideas to you. I do not bully you. You are not under obligation to think as I think and to see as I see. After all, I willed you to have Free Will.
On occasion, it seems that you would believe in anything rather than believe in Me and what I say. You may not believe in My existence at all! Everyone has his own picture and grasp of Me and is also free to discard how I see the world in deference to something else. I do not stand on ceremony. I do not look for a performance from you. I look, rather, for a Friendship, a meeting place deeper than belief and differences of opinion, a meeting place where We meet beyond thought and beyond one angle or another. Perhaps We can say beyond politics, as it were. We live together where consciousness grows. Perhaps We can call this a forgotten Garden of Eden where love of itself abounds without a glance as to diversity of thought.
What is Truth is Truth, and Truth is, and Truth is Higher than Thought. Opinions are like colors you love. You have your favorite colors. Whatever We aspire to, We live together in a world in which We wish to create joy and harmony and love rising to meet Oneness forevermore.
When there is Love, where do factions exist?

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Mon 15 Feb 2016, 1:23 am

HEAVEN #5560 The Splendor of Yourself 

God said: 
Let's face it. Most of the time you fear life, and too often you look at the down side. Here is the sort of caterwauling that I hear from you:
"What will happen if I lose my job? What if I get evicted from my home? What if I lose my insurance?"
Whatever your worries may be, there is something you fear losing. For you, life is often a game you play against betrayal. Someone, or life, is going to take something away from you. You live in fear.
Here's what to do. Change the game. Instead of living in fear of loss, be glad for what you have now. Be glad. Be glad for this meal. Be glad for this day at work. Be glad for your home. Bless where you live when you come home, and bless where you work. Bless.
To be glad is another way to say to be grateful. To be grateful is another way to say to count your blessings. There has been enough counting your fears.
Certainly, it takes courage to live in life, for life can tip over. Life can knock you out of your element. Life can also reach new heights. Sure, anything in life can reverse itself.
What is so difficult about being optimistic? Is being pessimistic a better idea? So then you can proudly say you are realistic? Where does that take you, beloveds? Being realistic is like pulling your own hair and then crying that it hurts.
Life is made of change. Change is also your daily bread. There are changes made and changes you make. This is called growth. You are called on to rise to the occasion. This is a matter of not holding on so tight. Let go of pre-worry. Adapt graciousness. Value where you are. Appreciate it. Then you can deal more easily with what comes up next. You can, in fact, lean back.
It may seem to you that life bites you. A sheep dog nips at the sheep so the sheep will find their way home.
Sometimes you feel that changes in life are more than you can bear. Mostly, dear ones, what you are losing is ego. Mostly, it is your ego that goes on the chopping block. Your worth is not based on ego, flittering noxious ego. You will recover from ego loss. Ego isn't much anyway.
What you have to face in life really is within yourself, not all these outside happenings. On Earth, it is for you to strengthen yourself. This means to find yourself less subservient to the changing world around you. You don't have to be so susceptible to the outside world of change. Be your own ballast.
What is the music within you? Compose yourself. You are your own composition. You are not at the mercy of the world. You are at the mercy of yourself. It is not worth your energy to try to keep life in place. It is for you to flow with life, and, so, becomes your refrain. So be it.
It is not so much that you submit to life. You run with it. Not a race, yet you keep up. If life is a wolf to you, then you run with the wolves. Through what you may call adversity, you may whiz ahead and, guess what, find yourself not lacking. You may wind up a champion of life in the world according to your count and Mine. This is where it counts. This is where you count. This is where life counts.
You are the hero of your own life. Life is not a war. Life may be a challenge, yet life is not your foe. It's not necessary for you to fight life. You are exceeding life. You are the building blocks of yourself. You discover great resources within the splendor of yourself.
Trust more. Fear less.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sun 14 Feb 2016, 12:05 am

HEAVEN #5559 In a Greater Field of Love 

God said: 
Why would I speak to you every day unless it is from My desire to serve you and serve you well? I do not waste My time or yours. There is some budging that is called for. There is some budging that is yours to allow. Move out of your way. No more blocking yourself from expansion.
Although Stillness is a great part of life, in terms of growth, you have to budge. You cannot stay the same and budge at the same time.
Here is another way to say this: In your history, it is time now to budge. As you budge, you move on. My message to you today is: "Sail on," I say, "Sail on" a dozen times a day, if you would but hear.
To you, it feels so brave for you to sail on. It may feel to you that, as you sail on, you are losing yourself. You are right. Yes, it is time for you to lose yourself, for you are making room for your Higher Self to come to the fore.
What are you letting go of? It is boundaries that you let go of. Let go of your sequestered bound little self and steer toward the Greatness of your Self. This may feel like a taking away when, as a matter of fact, this is a great gift, for now you will rise up from the ashes of yesteryear.
The way you rise up from a pool and dry off in the Sun, rise up from your circumscribed past. You disperse yourself into the Sun of Your Self. As it has been said, you lose yourself in order to find your Self. You are finding your Self, which is to say that you are loosing your hold on past thinking and rising to New Vision as you let go of the old. You get out of yourself and come closer and closer to Me and further and further away from self-centeredness.
In the world, it is as if you started on a Course in Life, and now you are ready for advanced knowledge. This advanced knowledge is not built on past study, however.  
At the same time as you find your Self in a Greater Field of Love, you still walk on Earth. You are not faced with an either/or choice. You have no choice. As you burst forth from your shell, you burst forth from old habits of restricted thinking. You are reborn, and you reconnoiter in the world anew. You keep one foot on Earth. You fly in Heaven while you also walk on Earth. It is a balancing act, beloveds, to lead two lives, to carry on in the world while you transcend to Heaven and join wholeheartedly with Me.
You are mooring deeply into Oneness. Letting go of ego and letting go of the importance of ego is a great gift in your life. Strengthening of ego doesn't keep you in good stead. Lessening of ego keeps you in good stead because loss of ego is a great gaining.
Being is Being. You don't have to learn how to be. You are learning how to be while you are immersed in Life on Earth. You are learning how to get out of your way. You are learning to rise above the repeated past. You are learning to fly high and still be grounded on Earth. With old baggage gone, you are light enough to soar. It takes no doing, simply Being.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Fri 12 Feb 2016, 8:42 pm

HEAVEN #5558 Because the Sun Was in Your Eyes 

God said: 
You are so on the verge of a new discovery. You are on the cusp of a giant leap upward and forward. You do not have to hunt for it, this leap. You will simply see it. You will see the high point of your life right in front of you. It will be stunningly joyful. And off you go.
You are going to know what happiness is. How happy you will be. How you will laugh. How life will sustain your laughter. You will fly to new heights in laughter. You will join Me in laughter.
Tons of weight will fall off your shoulders, and you will be as light as air. You will fly to happiness. You will be an angel from afar who picks yourself up and soars in the blue Heavenward. You will know Who you are.
All your life, you have yearned to be as light as air. You always knew that heaviness was not for you. Your spirit was never meant to be kept down. Your spirit has been meant to be at your prow, definitely not weighted down as if you were ballast to keep Earth down. You, who are a Messenger of God. Of course, soar more and more again and again. There are no limits on you. No longer does anything hold you back from flying high above the world.
What is happening is that you are removing all shackles. It's not exactly that you are removing them. They fall off from you on their own. It is preposterous for you to be shackled. It is the absurdity of a lifetime. Shackles fall from your feet and disappear forever more. Now you can pick yourself up and fly high. You are above the Earth now.
You were never glued to Earth. The shackles were your thoughts held down in the arena of your fears and disbelief. Fears and disbelief are rather synonymous. What could possibly keep you from believing in Truth but your fears of one kind or another? You have been afraid of being made a fool of when the supposed fool within you was wise and at his or her fervent best.
Now you are unswerving in the beauty and aim of life, your life, and the lives of others. Your vast life is just taking off. You careen over the fields. You see from a height that would once have left you breathless. Now you breathe better. Now you are on your ascendency. You have taken flight. You are in your Free Will at the Summit of Life. You are, indeed, shining like the Sun. You are shedding light on the world and in your own heart and the hearts of others.
Of course, you still inhabit Earth. Now you more consciously zoom around in Heaven with full awareness that you carry Heaven within you and share it with the Universe. You have two feet on Earth and two feet in Heaven, as it were. You have accepted Your Wings in Heaven, and it is good.
You are a proven Pilot of Life. You tip your wings to Me. And you soar. You soar the heights, and you fly between valleys. Here you are. And you thought you might never amount to anything simply because the Sun was in your eyes and you couldn't see.
Now you can see. Now you can see near and far and bring it all together, and now you love. You have left boundaries behind. Boundaries were never enough for you.
Never mind, now you soar, and now you love.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top