Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests :: 2 Bots

Admin

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 111 on Thu 12 Dec 2013, 2:28 am
Latest topics
» CHRISTIAN NEWS NETWORK
Today at 12:49 pm by Admin

» HEAVEN LETTERS
Today at 12:38 pm by Admin

» FRANCIS FRANGIPANE MINISTRIES
Today at 12:35 pm by Admin

» Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY.
Today at 12:32 pm by Admin

» HEARTLIGHT — A Year with Jesus
Today at 12:30 pm by Admin

» Daily Disciples
Today at 11:31 am by Admin

» WAR DRUMS
Today at 12:27 am by Admin

» ENDTIME HEADLINES
Today at 12:13 am by Admin

» ISRAEL BREAKING NEWS
Yesterday at 9:18 pm by Admin

» THE CLARION PROJECT
Yesterday at 8:49 pm by Admin

» PROPHESY NEWS WATCH
Yesterday at 7:17 pm by Admin

» Mrs. P's Haven of Refuge Inspirational
Yesterday at 7:13 pm by Admin

» R.D SOUZA Saved by faith
Yesterday at 7:02 pm by Admin

» Lam 3
Yesterday at 5:54 pm by clark thompson

» NUGGET Today's Devotional
Yesterday at 5:13 pm by Admin

» Christianity is Rapidly Growing in Iran
Yesterday at 5:12 pm by Admin

» THE MASTERS LIST Dean W. Masters
Yesterday at 4:42 pm by Admin

» +Dev+ Michael D. Inman
Yesterday at 12:39 pm by Admin

» Meditation Chip Brogden
Yesterday at 11:50 am by Admin

» Daily Encounter with: ACTS International
Yesterday at 11:13 am by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

THE CHRISTIAN Atheists

View previous topic View next topic Go down

THE CHRISTIAN Atheists

Post  Admin on Sun 10 Feb 2013, 10:23 am

The more I looked, the more I found Christian Atheists everywhere.' Former Christian Atheist Craig Groeschel knows his subject all too well. After over a decade of successful ministry, he had to make a painful self admission: although he believed in God, he was leading his church like God didn't exist. To Christians and non-Christians alike, to the churched and the unchurched, the journey leading up to Groeschel's admission and the journey that follows---from his family and his upbringing to the lackluster and even diametrically opposed expressions of faith he encountered---will look and sound like the story of their own lives. Now the founding and senior pastor of the multicampus, pace-setting LiveChurch.tv, Groeschel personal journey toward a more authentic God-honoring life is more relevant than ever. Christians and Christian Atheists everywhere will be nodding their heads as they are challenged to take their own honest moment and ask the question: am I putting my whole faith in God but still living as if everything was up to me?

SEE TWO MINUTE VIDEO HERE:
http://www.amazon.com/Craig-Groeschel/e/B001JP2TS6/ref=ntt_dp_epwbk_0

Craig Groeschel is the founding and senior pastor of LifeChurch.tv. Meeting in multiple locations around the United States, and globally at Church Online, LifeChurch.tv is known for the innovative use of technology to spread the Gospel.

With a passion for serving the Church and partnering to reach people for Christ, LifeChurch.tv develops and shares resources and applications with churches worldwide.
Craig, his wife, Amy, and their six children live in the Edmond, Oklahoma area where LifeChurch.tv began in 1996. He speaks at conferences worldwide and has written several books, including his recent release: The Christian Atheist: Believing in God but Living As If He Doesn't Exist.

The Christian Atheist Participant's Guide: Believing in God but Living as If He Doesn't Exist by Craig Groeschel Paperback
4.8 out of 5 stars (4)
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://worldwidechristians.6forum.info

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top