Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests :: 2 Bots

Admin

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 111 on Thu 12 Dec 2013, 2:28 am
Latest topics
» CHRISTIAN NEWS NETWORK
Today at 12:49 pm by Admin

» HEAVEN LETTERS
Today at 12:38 pm by Admin

» FRANCIS FRANGIPANE MINISTRIES
Today at 12:35 pm by Admin

» Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY.
Today at 12:32 pm by Admin

» HEARTLIGHT — A Year with Jesus
Today at 12:30 pm by Admin

» Daily Disciples
Today at 11:31 am by Admin

» WAR DRUMS
Today at 12:27 am by Admin

» ENDTIME HEADLINES
Today at 12:13 am by Admin

» ISRAEL BREAKING NEWS
Yesterday at 9:18 pm by Admin

» THE CLARION PROJECT
Yesterday at 8:49 pm by Admin

» PROPHESY NEWS WATCH
Yesterday at 7:17 pm by Admin

» Mrs. P's Haven of Refuge Inspirational
Yesterday at 7:13 pm by Admin

» R.D SOUZA Saved by faith
Yesterday at 7:02 pm by Admin

» Lam 3
Yesterday at 5:54 pm by clark thompson

» NUGGET Today's Devotional
Yesterday at 5:13 pm by Admin

» Christianity is Rapidly Growing in Iran
Yesterday at 5:12 pm by Admin

» THE MASTERS LIST Dean W. Masters
Yesterday at 4:42 pm by Admin

» +Dev+ Michael D. Inman
Yesterday at 12:39 pm by Admin

» Meditation Chip Brogden
Yesterday at 11:50 am by Admin

» Daily Encounter with: ACTS International
Yesterday at 11:13 am by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Meditation Chip Brogden

Page 5 of 43 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 24 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Meditation Chip Brogden

Post  Admin on Sun 04 Sep 2016, 10:44 pm

IN THE WILDERNESS
Chip Brogden
Get this entire audio teaching
(4 messages, 7 hours) free...
Hi Elaine,

I recently completed a rather intense series of live webinars where I freely shared everything that the Holy Spirit has laid on my heart with increased urgency.

The end result was a Scriptural and prophetic explanation as to why so many are leaving Organized Religion to follow Jesus “outside the camp” in the Wilderness - and why God is calling His people to come out of the religious system.

Ever since, I've been swamped with requests from people who missed those live teachings and wanted to have an audio recording to listen to or share with others.

I believe these are too important not to share, and I don't want money to be a barrier to anyone who wants access to them.

So I am making them available to you today through our online catalog...free.

You'll get instant access to four MP3 audio files (over seven hours of teaching) so you can download them to your computer or mobile device and listen to them.

Go here to learn more and order your copy:
http://www.chipbrogden.com/product/wilderness

Important Note: After you add this to your cart, enter coupon code HEB1313 to get $20 off this program, which makes it FREE.

I am your brother,
Chip Brogden 
P.S. This coupon code is only valid for a few days, so use it right now to get this download for free: HEB1313 

PO Box 282
Bunn NC 27508
USA
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://worldwidechristians.6forum.info

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sun 28 Aug 2016, 2:33 pm

The Last Exodus
​​​​​​​by Chip Brogden
Many people are beginning to see the truth. They are beginning to see that there is a called-out remnant of people – a “Church in the Wilderness” that God is separating and calling out of Organized Religion.

And this is not a mere reaction to being hurt, or rejected, or just being rebellious. It is actually the fulfillment of a prophetic sequence of events that has already been established in the Scriptures and in the history of the nation of Israel. It is the final calling out of a remnant of Overcomers who will bear the Testimony of Jesus and stand for the preeminence of Christ in all things as we prepare for the return of our Lord Jesus Christ and for the inevitable judgment upon those who claim to represent Him, but do not.

These Overcomers have been called by God to forsake “Churchianity” – not to forsake the joining and assembling of the members of Christ’s Body, but to forsake the hypocrisy of the religious spirits that masquerade as the Holy Spirit. They are not forsaking the people of God, they are forsaking the counterfeit, hypocritical worship of God that Jesus Himself condemned as “vain worship” – it does not meet the Lord’s Need or satisfy God’s heart. They have rejected a religious system that is led by blind leaders of the blind. They are simply following the command of Jesus to “leave them alone” (Mt. 15:14).

Other men and women of God have seen these things in the past, but many would not speak of them openly and freely. They would only go so far and in many cases they were still very much a part of the religious system, still trying to reform it or calling it to repent. Someone like A. W. Tozer, who was a prophetic voice to his generation, yet still operated as a pastor within the religious system. That may have been acceptable in that generation, and in that season.

But we are in a different season now...

READ MORE:
http://www.chipbrogden.com/the-last-exodus/

I am your brother,
Chip Brogden 

PO Box 282
Bunn NC 27508
USA
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Mon 22 Aug 2016, 9:01 am

Is Jesus Enough?
by Chip Brogden
“After they had eaten, Jesus asked Simon Peter,
‘Simon, son of Jonah, do you love Me
more than these other things?'” 
John 21:15

If Jesus was all you had, would Jesus be enough for you?

Many precious believers are in love with the things of the Lord, but they are not in love with the Lord Himself. Many Christian workers and ministers are in love with the Lord’s work. Almost without realizing it, the work of the Lord becomes more important than the Lord of the work.

There are prophets and teachers who hold words from God in higher esteem than the God Who speaks the words they attribute as being from Him. People seek these words and teachings. The more they receive, the more they want. Before one word is digested they are craving another. They are seeking “things” – words, prophecies, teachings, visions, dreams – but they are not seeking the Lord Himself.

Is Jesus enough?

When the saints gather together most of the activity is focused on “one another”. This is important, but it is not the most important thing. Fellowship is good: but is Jesus enough? Gatherings are good: but is Jesus enough? Meetings are good: but is Jesus enough? Special speakers and special music are good: but is Jesus enough?

Even with praise and worship it is possible to sing “about” Jesus and not truly worship Jesus. With preaching and teaching it is possible to talk “about” Jesus and not truly meet Jesus in what is shared. In prayer it is possible to talk “about” our needs and never actually commune with Jesus Himself.

Among Christians I have discovered something. There is Jesus, and then there are all the things ABOUT Jesus that are NOT Jesus. Jesus Himself occupies only a small portion of what is said and done in Christian circles. Most of what is said and done is merely ABOUT Jesus, but it is NOT Jesus...

READ MORE:
http://www.chipbrogden.com/is-jesus-enough

I am your brother,
Chip Brogden 

PO Box 282
Bunn NC 27508
USA
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Wed 17 Aug 2016, 6:28 pm

Hey Elaine,

For the last few weeks I've delivered some rather intense messages that reflect what I sense is an increased urgency from the Holy Spirit relative to the times that we live in.

In times past, I have been content to say that it is up to God's people to hear from God and do whatever He tells them to do.

While this is technically true, it is also true that God raises up certain men and women at strategic times to blow the trumpet, sound the alarm, and call God's people to action.

As a result, I cannot just stand back and hope that people will figure it out.

They won't.

So let me be very clear: God has already spoken and said, "Come out of her, My people, lest you share in her sins, and lest you receive of her plagues" (Rev. 18:4).

When I deeply considered this I realized that many (if not most) of God's people are still in the harlot church system - prisoners of a religious spirit. That's why God still calls them "My people" (at least for the time being).

But the fact remains that even God's people can fall into sin and judgment if they ignore or refuse to obey God's clear command to come out.

They may even be good people but they are trapped in a bad situation, and many of them don't even realize it.

And many will talk about how these precious people "really love the Lord" yet Jesus says if you really love Me, you'll do what I say.

So if all these people really "love God with all their heart" why do they continue to resist the Holy Spirit, ignore the clear commands of Scripture, and refuse to hear the truth so plainly presented?

These two conditions - claiming to love God while refusing to obey Him - characterize a Laodicean church of the lukewarm.

The fact that most of God's people can participate and support something that is Antichrist and not even realize it is a fulfillment of Biblical prophecy.

And, the fact that so many think they cannot be deceived, that their church is an exception to the rule, once again proves that the Scriptures are being fulfilled before our eyes.

And even those who see the truth still have a hard time coming out.

Why?

Because the same complaining and unbelief that kept the Hebrews from entering into the Promised Land also prevents God's people today.

"Yes, they spoke against God: They said, 'Can God prepare a table in the wilderness?'" (Ps. 78:19)

God calls them out, but they hesitate, they waver, they wonder how God can possibly meet all their needs without some support system to keep them fed, watered, and pumped up each week.

"God has brought us into wilderness to kill us! Where is the food? Where is water? Let's go back to Egypt!"

Many say the same thing today.

"Where is the good Bible preaching? Where is the fellowship? Let's go back to church!"

Well, let me say that the Wilderness reveals who and what you really are.

When everything is taken away you discover how false and fake it all was.

What remains may seem small and insignificant, but it is real and genuine.

So this is what I believe I need to address in this week's live teaching.

The purpose is to encourage you to step out into the spiritual desert and trust that God will not only make a way for you and meet your needs but will reveal Himself to you in ways that you cannot imagine so long as you are sitting within the safety and security of Babylon.

So join us this Friday for...

A TABLE IN THE WILDERNESS
Friday, August 19, 2016 @ 7:00 P.M. EST (New York Time Zone)

Go here to register for this live webinar:
http://gowoa.me/i/f1cpK

I am your brother,
Chip Brogden
http://ChipBrogden.com

PO Box 282
Bunn NC 27508
USA
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Fri 12 Aug 2016, 10:28 pm

Hey Elaine!

My throat is a little sore.

Crazy things are happening all around me.

And now the great and powerful Google has made disruptive changes to my webinar service.

Oh yes!

It must be Friday, the day when we get together online and I share the heart of God with you.

That explains the craziness I have come to expect every Friday.

But that just tells me I'm on the right track.

No half-measures.

We will start in a few hours...

IN THE WILDERNESS, PREPARE!
Friday, August 12, 2016 @ 7:00 P.M. EST (New York Time Zone)

If you haven't already, go here to register now:
http://gowoa.me/i/vFqpV

All you need is a computer or mobile device with a decent Internet connection.

I am your brother,
Chip Brogden
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Wed 10 Aug 2016, 12:08 am

Hey Elaine!

Did you know the Bible was originally written without punctuation marks, lowercase letters, or spaces?

Take an example from Matthew 3:3.

If you wrote the last part of this verse in English without punctuation, lowercase or spaces, it would look like this:

THEVOICEOFONECRYINGINTHEWILDERNESSPREPARETHEWAYOFTHELORDMAKEHISPATHSSTRAIGHT

Not too easy to read, is it?

But this is how you should *think* about it.

Here's why...

Because when you add punctuation marks, lowercase letters, and spaces to Scripture it can clarify the meaning...

- OR -

...it can create a different meaning altogether!

For example, going back to Matthew 3:3, it is always punctuated like this:

"The voice of one crying in the wilderness: 'Prepare the way of the Lord; make His paths straight.'"

But what if you punctuated it like this instead?

"The voice of one crying: 'In the Wilderness prepare the way of the Lord; make His paths straight.'"

In the first version, there is a voice coming out of the wilderness, telling you to prepare the way of the Lord.

In the second version, someone is crying out, telling you where to prepare: IN THE WILDERNESS is the place where you prepare the way of the Lord.

Meaning, "outside the camp."

See the difference?

Which is correct?

What if both are correct?

Someone in the wilderness, crying out for you to prepare the way of the Lord; and also telling you that in the wilderness is the place where you are to prepare that way.

Does the context support both interpretations?

Yes, it does.

So why doesn't anyone ever talk about the second interpretation?

Because we see what we have been trained to see, what we are conditioned to see, what the Church tells us to see.

And they put all this in the past - fulfilled already in John the Baptist.

But I believe there is more to the Bible than a history book of already-fulfilled prophecies.

Parables are prophecies.

History repeats itself.

Our future is already written down.

Join me in this week's LIVE WEBINAR if you'd like to go deeper than the surface-level, status quo interpretation of things and see what else lies just below the surface.

IN THE WILDERNESS, PREPARE!
Friday, August 12, 2016 @ 7:00 P.M. EST (New York Time Zone)

Go here to register now:
http://gowoa.me/i/vFqpV

Donations are welcome, but it's free to register. All you need is a computer or mobile device with a decent Internet connection.

I am your brother,
Chip Brogden

PO Box 282
Bunn NC 27508
USA
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sun 07 Aug 2016, 10:06 pm

Are You a Prophet?
by Chip Brogden
A prophet (in the best Biblical sense of the word) is a person who discerns and declares, by the inspiration of the Holy Spirit, the purposes of God concerning Christ.

We will develop that thought and build support for it as we progress. Because of the popular misconceptions of the prophetic ministry, some may initially find this definition too narrow. They may struggle with the idea that all prophetic utterance is Christ-centered. 

For instance, what about all those end time events in the Book of Revelation? Some of them do not seem to directly speak about Jesus. Are they not prophetic? 

This objection is easily overcome, but before we can overcome it, we must recognize one supreme, central, eternal truth: that everything God has done, is doing, and will do is connected somehow to bringing Christ more fully into view. Everything that God has said, is saying, and will say (prophetically or otherwise) is related to Christ: either directly, or indirectly, it all points and leads to Him. 

We can safely discard as “interesting, but not prophetic” anything that claims to be prophetic but does not reveal or declare something concerning Christ...

READ MORE:
http://www.chipbrogden.com/are-you-a-prophet/

I am your brother,

Chip Brogden 

PO Box 282
Bunn NC 27508
USA 
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Tue 02 Aug 2016, 9:34 pm

Hey Elaine,

A lot of people fall victim to the "just around the corner" syndrome...

"God is getting ready to do something powerful!"

"The world is about to see..."

"The Church is about to experience..."

You get the idea.

Does anyone have an original thought in their head, or can they only vainly regurgitate what someone up on the platform tells them?

Anyway, the trouble I have is the same people have been saying the same thing for 100 years and nothing much has changed.

When nothing much changes, people start making things up – and that's when it becomes a problem.

They point to a movement or group as the "Big Thing" God's been getting ready to do all along.

But these movements and groups tend to rise out of nowhere, ride the wave for a period of time, and then fade away like a vapor - only to be replaced by yet another "Big Thing" that God is supposedly doing next.

Here’s the thing...

If you're looking for the "Big Thing" in the wrong place then you’ll miss the "Real Thing" even as it occurs!

Join us online for this week's live teaching to learn what the Bible says about the next Big Thing (hint: it's not the Rapture, and it's not a Revival).

THE NEXT BIG THING
Friday, August 5, 2016 @ 7:00 P.M. EST (New York Time Zone)

Click here to register (free):
http://gowoa.me/i/gn7t

I am your brother,
Chip Brogden
PO Box 282
Bunn NC 27508
USA
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sun 31 Jul 2016, 10:07 pm

5 Critical Needs for Christians
​​​​​​​"Outside the Camp"
by Chip Brogden
If you are burned out on religion, fed up with Churchianity, despised, rejected, and cut off from the Institutional Church, then message to you is simple: You are not crazy, you are not alone, and now is the greatest opportunity of your life.

You have been set free to serve: liberated from Churchianity, free to follow Jesus, free to love God and to love your neighbor, without being bound by the Spirit of Religion.

Or so it would appear…

Because just as the newly liberated Hebrews wandered the desert for forty years without entering the Promised Land, it is possible for newly liberated Christians to wander in the wilderness for years and never discover the purpose to which they are called.

Or like the Galatians, you can easily find yourself being set free in Christ, only to become entangled again by the yoke of bondage to Churchianity.

My heart’s desire is to help you STAND FAST in the liberty wherein Christ has made you free.

To do that, I have identified Five Critical Needs for those who have escaped Churchianity and endeavor to follow Jesus “outside the camp.”

These Five Critical Needs are the conclusions we have come to after traveling thousands of miles, communicating with thousands of Christians, and observing first hand nearly every variety of church, denomination, home group, and even a few cults over nearly 30 years of ministry to people, both inside and outside of Churchianity – the good, the bad, and the ugly.

Let’s talk about the most obvious one first…

READ MORE:
http://www.chipbrogden.com/5-critical-needs-christians-outside-camp/

I am your brother,
Chip Brogden 

PO Box 282
Bunn NC 27508
USA
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Thu 28 Jul 2016, 9:22 pm

Dear Friends,
Earlier this week I blew a trumpet to sound an alarm and asked all who could to join me online Friday.

Many of you have already registered for this special live teaching and corporate prayer.

If you haven't done so yet, we still have some space available.

TRUMPET BLAST: PRELUDE TO SPIRITUAL WAR
Friday, July 29, 2016 @ 7:00 P.M. EST (New York Time Zone)

http://gowoa.me/i/qfBf

I realize everyone cannot join us online at the same time, but if you can, please do.

We'll study the Word, I'll share what God is showing me, and we'll all join together in prayer for God's Kingdom and Will.

I am your brother,

Chip Brogden

P.S. Why am I doing this? A copy of the original invitation is below, in case you missed it.

Hey Elaine,

I am NOT one of these "end times" preachers who gets swept up in the hype of every newspaper headline, so what I am about to share has nothing to do with current events or "breaking news" or some video I saw on Facebook.

As you know, I recently unplugged from the news anyway to clear my heart and mind so I could be more in touch with "God News."

Even before that, for the last few months I have been sensing a new "urgency" in the Spirit, over and above the ordinary urgencies that are part of my daily experience and calling.

And, I have felt for some time now that you and I cannot afford to go on as usual, slumming our way through life, oblivious to the signs of the times and seasons.

There are bigger issues at stake - issues that are even more important than your own spiritual growth!

You probably never thought I would say that. :-)

Yes, my whole life has been devoted to the spiritual growth and maturity of God's people.

But what are we growing towards?

What is that maturity for?

If the only purpose is to be fed, to help you figure out your life, or to make things a little better here on earth, or to help get your theological issues sorted, then may I say, that is a very low purpose to aim for; not much different than someone who goes to church to get "fed" every week.

We've been fed, fed, and fed and we're bigger than ever but what is the point?

The purpose is about something higher, something more important, than getting our needs met.

God is preparing a Remnant who can stand in the day of evil, who can bear the testimony of Jesus in the earth.

Already, the "great falling away" is happening, fulfilling prophecy and setting the stage for what comes next.

At stake is the continuity of a Christ-centered faith.

If we lose this Testimony, all the political, socioeconomic, racial, and religious problems we see now will look mild in comparison to the spiritual damage and loss that will occur if we lose the oil in our lamps and let the flame flicker out.

"Getting fed" won't be enough.

So I am blowing a trumpet today, sounding the alert as a watchman on the wall:

"And when you go to war in your land against the adversary who oppresses you, then you shall sound an alarm with the trumpets, that you may be remembered before the Lord your God, and you shall be saved from your enemies" (Num. 10:9)

I'd love to share my heart with you but this email is getting long, most people won't read it anyway, and you need to "hear" me, not just "read" me.

So I am asking all who can to join me online this Friday for a special live teaching where I will share my heart and show you from Scripture where the battle lines are, what to expect next, and what we should be doing to prepare.

I will also lead us in corporate prayer for God's Purpose to be fulfilled in us, in the Ekklesia, and in the nations.

http://gowoa.me/i/qfB

I am your brother,
Chip Brogden
PO Box 282
Bunn NC 27508
USA
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Wed 27 Jul 2016, 11:24 pm

Hey Elaine,

I am NOT one of these "end times" preachers who gets swept up in the hype of every newspaper headline, so what I am about to share has nothing to do with current events or "breaking news" or some video I saw on Facebook.

As you know, I recently unplugged from the news anyway to clear my heart and mind so I could be more in touch with "God News."

Even before that, for the last few months I have been sensing a new "urgency" in the Spirit, over and above the ordinary urgencies that are part of my daily experience and calling.

And, I have felt for some time now that you and I cannot afford to go on as usual, slumming our way through life, oblivious to the signs of the times and seasons.

There are bigger issues at stake - issues that are even more important than your own spiritual growth!

You probably never thought I would say that. :-)

Yes, my whole life has been devoted to the spiritual growth and maturity of God's people.

But what are we growing towards?

What is that maturity for?

If the only purpose is to be fed, to help you figure out your life, or to make things a little better here on earth, or to help get your theological issues sorted, then may I say, that is a very low purpose to aim for; not much different than someone who goes to church to get "fed" every week.

We've been fed, fed, and fed and we're bigger than ever but what is the point?

The purpose is about something higher, something more important, than getting our needs met.

God is preparing a Remnant who can stand in the day of evil, who can bear the testimony of Jesus in the earth.

Already, the "great falling away" is happening, fulfilling prophecy and setting the stage for what comes next.

At stake is the continuity of a Christ-centered faith.

If we lose this Testimony, all the political, socioeconomic, racial, and religious problems we see now will look mild in comparison to the spiritual damage and loss that will occur if we lose the oil in our lamps and let the flame flicker out.

"Getting fed" won't be enough.

So I am blowing a trumpet today, sounding the alert as a watchman on the wall:

"And when you go to war in your land against the adversary who oppresses you, then you shall sound an alarm with the trumpets, that you may be remembered before the Lord your God, and you shall be saved from your enemies" (Num. 10:9)

I'd love to share my heart with you but this email is getting long, most people won't read it anyway, and you need to "hear" me, not just "read" me.

So I am asking all who can to join me online this Friday for a special live teaching where I will share my heart and show you from Scripture where the battle lines are, what to expect next, and what we should be doing to prepare.

I will also lead us in corporate prayer for God's Purpose to be fulfilled in us, in the Ekklesia, and in the nations.

http://gowoa.me/i/qfBf

I am your brother,
Chip Brogden

PO Box 282
Bunn NC 27508
USA
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sun 24 Jul 2016, 10:32 pm

What I Learned By
Giving Up the News for 30 Days
by Chip Brogden
For the past month I have observed a self-imposed “news blackout.” 

I stopped watching the local and evening news. 

I unsubscribed from breaking news emails and text alerts. 

I turned off the news apps on my phone. 

I stopped checking Google News or Facebook in the spare minutes in between whatever I’m doing online.

You may wonder “why” I have disconnected from the news media.

I could be really spiritual and just say that’s how God led me.

Sure, I believe He did lead me to do that.

But it was kind of a mutual agreement – as much my decision as His leading.

As for reasons “why” beyond that, I could point to some lessons learned, and some of the benefits I have gained, by NOT watching, reading, and listening to a steady stream of negative events as they happen...

READ MORE:
http://www.chipbrogden.com/learned-giving-news-30-days/

I am your brother,
Chip Brogden 

PO Box 282
Bunn NC 27508
USA
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Fri 22 Jul 2016, 10:03 pm

Hey Elaine -

I wanted to let you know that the RIGHTEOUS JUDGMENT series is now available.

You can access it here:
http://students.chipbrogden.com

All five sessions are included, recorded live and unedited.

There is a sense of urgency in the Spirit.

Now is the time to be diligent and watchful.

Share that link and help spread the Word!

I will be in touch again in a few days with an important update.

Stay on the Path.

I am your brother,

Chip Brogden

P.S. There are two other courses available as well: "Embrace the Cross" and "Decoding the Bible." Check them all out at: http://students.chipbrogden.com

PO Box 282
Bunn NC 27508
USA
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sun 17 Jul 2016, 9:58 pm

6 Kingdom Misconceptions (Part 2)
by Chip Brogden
The carnal pursuit of fleshly power and control is just as prevalent in Churchianity as it is anywhere else in the world. Jesus said, “It must not be so among you,” but we are obliged to confess that it is so among many who claim to be His people. Apart from acute self-righteousness, there is little discernable difference between people in the world and people in the religious system. The Church is merely an extension of their own carnal and fleshly desires for power, prestige, and privilege. Many people, unable to make a name for themselves in the world, find Religion an easy venue for self-promotion. They discover that most of the people are superstitious, easily manipulated, and easily deceived.

The speed with which a person can ascend to the leadership of a Christian church is astounding, and the damage they can cause is equally remarkable. Scriptural admonitions and qualifications are mostly ignored or overlooked as the ambitious, the charismatic, or the influential simply assume positions of authority by default...

READ MORE...
http://www.chipbrogden.com/kingdom-misconceptions-part-2/

I am your brother,
Chip Brogden 

PO Box 282
Bunn NC 27508
USA
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Thu 14 Jul 2016, 9:32 pm

Hi Elaine,

I'm wrapping up the series on Righteous Judgment this week with a closer look at the Judgment Seat of Christ.

If you haven't registered yet we still have room for you to join us LIVE from your computer at one of the times below:

-- Option 1 --
RIGHTEOUS JUDGMENT (Part 5)
THURSDAY, JULY 14 @ 7 PM EDT (New York)
Click here to register for this day and time:
http://gowoa.me/i/PXmn

-- Option 2 --
SATURDAY, JULY 16 @ 10 AM EDT (New York)
http://gowoa.me/i/cqkf

I'll be doing Q&A after the teaching.

Hope to "see" you there!
I am your brother,
Chip Brogden

PO Box 282
Bunn NC 27508
USA
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Wed 13 Jul 2016, 12:55 am

Hey Elaine,

Just curious...

Which carries more weight with you: what people say, or what God says?

Ever hear people say something like this?

"We are human beings, not human doings. Stop doing, focus on being. God loves you as you are. He's not going to judge you by your deeds because you belong to Him now. Trying to please God is legalism. He just loves you as you are, the way you are!"

Sounds really nice, doesn't it?

I get a warm, fuzzy feeling just contemplating it.

Then I wake up from that daydream and realize it's rubbish.

But I hear it about ten times a day from people who either don't know (or don't care to know) what God actually says.

For example:

"We must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ, that each one may receive the things done in the body, according to what he has done, whether good or bad" (2 Cor. 5:10).

So much for popular opinion.

God says...

1. All of us (this was written to believers) must appear before the judgment seat of Christ.

2. We're going to be held accountable for what we DO, whether good or bad.

So, the way I see it, we have two options...

1. Listen to the opinions of people who don't know what they are talking about (and suffer the consequences), or

2. Listen to God's Word, get wisdom, and be rewarded.

This is just one example of God's Word contradicting popular opinion when it comes to judgment, works, punishments and rewards.

We'll cover many more in the epic conclusion to our teaching series on RIGHTEOUS JUDGMENT happening this week.

Register now to join us LIVE from your computer at one of the times below:

-- Option 1 --
THURSDAY, JULY 14 @ 7 PM EDT (New York)
http://gowoa.me/i/PXmn

-- Option 2 --
SATURDAY, JULY 16 @ 10 AM EDT (New York)
http://gowoa.me/i/cqkf

As always, the webinars are free, but your support helps keep them going.

I am your brother,

Chip Brogden

PO Box 282
Bunn NC 27508
USA
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Mon 11 Jul 2016, 8:39 pm

6 Kingdom Misconceptions
by Chip Brogden
The interesting thing about secular history is it constantly repeats itself. Spiritual history is no different. The Christian Religion is following a parallel path to the Jewish Religion and will suffer the same fate.

Just like Israel of old, Institutional Christianity has given up its pursuit of the Irresistible Kingdom of God, and forsaken the Heavenly Order of things where Christ is Head; instead, they have set their sights on political power, wealth, and position.

Is today’s system of Churchianity any less narrow-minded, self-righteous, and self-centered than that system of Judaism which rejected Jesus Christ? Are our religious icons, television preachers, and institutional pastors any less blind leaders of the blind? Are Christians today any better able to recognize the true identity of the King and the spiritual nature, character, location, timing, scope, and covenantal basis of His Kingdom than their Jewish counterparts of two thousand years ago? Even with the benefit of hindsight and a complete Scriptural record, the gross spiritual immaturity among professing believers today is appalling.

As a result, most Christians are just as ignorant of the true nature of the Kingdom of God as their Jewish predecessors. “How foolish and blind those Jews were! They crucified their Messiah!” But before we criticize the Jews for their spiritual dullness let us look at ourselves. This spiritual blindness and misapprehension of God’s purpose is not limited to those first century Jews. As the saying goes, those who do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it. So far we Christians have done an excellent job of duplicating and perpetuating the same old Jewish misconceptions, even adding a few interesting twists to further compound the error...

READ MORE...
http://www.chipbrogden.com/kingdom-misconceptions-part-1/

I am your brother,

Chip Brogden 

PO Box 282
Bunn NC 27508
USA
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Thu 07 Jul 2016, 7:12 pm

Elaine:
Why will God judge me and you BEFORE He judges the world?

What (if anything) should we be doing to prepare?

When will this take place?

I will tackle these issues in this week's webinar.

If you haven't registered yet there is still time to do so, but this one is quickly filling up.

Take your pick...

-- Option 1 --
RIGHTEOUS JUDGMENT (Part 4)
THURSDAY, JULY 7 @ 7 PM EDT (New York)
http://gowoa.me/i/C1bT

-- Option 2 --
SATURDAY, JULY 9 @ 10 AM EDT (New York)
http://gowoa.me/i/tmP9

I'm looking forward to it!

I am your brother,

Chip Brogden
PO Box 282
Bunn NC 27508
USA
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Tue 05 Jul 2016, 11:08 pm

Hi Elaine,

The Bible says that "judgment must begin at the house of God" (1 Pet. 4:17).

In context, Peter explains that judgment start with "us."

Yes, judgment is coming on the Ekklesia.

We see it in the Book of Revelation.

Judgment on the world gets all the attention - they write books about it, they make movies about it.

But the Book of Revelation starts out with judgment in the house of God: Jesus, standing in the midst of the lampstands, warning of their spiritual condition their need to repent, and what's going to happen if they don't.

That doesn't get as much attention.

We'd rather prefer to see all those sinners judged and ourselves left untouched (or "raptured").

But there is no escaping the plain truth: God will judge us before He judges the world.

So...

What is this judgment?

What can we expect?

Who has nothing to fear, and who is most at risk in this judgment?

We'll cover all these things in this week's webinar teaching.

To participate, join us LIVE from your computer at one of the two times below:

-- Option 1 --
THURSDAY, JULY 7 @ 7 PM EDT (New York)
http://gowoa.me/i/C1bT

-- Option 2 --
SATURDAY, JULY 9 @ 10 AM EDT (New York)
http://gowoa.me/i/tmP9

I look forward to "seeing" you on the webinar!

I am your brother,

Chip Brogden
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Thu 30 Jun 2016, 6:44 pm

Hey Elaine,

I wasn't going to send a reminder about today's webinar.

I figured people get tired of hearing from me more than once a week.

And we're heading into a holiday weekend here in the U.S., so people are busy with that and with summer a stuff, right?

But then I realized that what I have to share is too important.

This weekend we're celebrating "Independence Day" here in the United States.

Naturally, we're thinking about the founding of our country, and where this country is headed.

We know the political, social, and religious upheaval taking place in nations around the world, not just the U.S.

And it seems to me that now (more than ever) we need clear direction about God's Righteous Judgment.

Because I keep hearing people saying God is going to judge America.

As if God isn't going to judge all nations.

As if everything is lost and there's nothing to do now but wait for judgment to fall.

Again, I believe it is a lack of wisdom, and a lack of understanding, as a result of not knowing what judgment truly is, how it works, a why it occurs.

People are more interested in their Doomsday prophecies coming to pass than they are standing the gap to avert judgment.

Well, these things are on my heart (have been for a long time).

So now is a good time to explore these issues together and be better prepared for whatever happens.

It doesn't take a brilliant prophet to prophesy doom, gloom and destruction.

The U.S. is a convenient target for prophetic opportunists trying to get publicity for their "words."

But it takes spiritual maturity to rightly divide the Word and use discernment to understand the purpose for God's judgment, and how that judgment might be delayed, lessened, or avoided altogether.

This applies to ALL NATIONS, not just the U.S.!

So wherever you are in the world, you live in a nation, and that nation falls under the judgment of God to some degree.

What should you expect?

What should you be doing?

Join us LIVE from your computer at one of the two times below to learn more:

-- Option 1 --
RIGHTEOUS JUDGMENT (Part 3)
THURSDAY, JUNE 30 – 7 PM EDT (New York)
http://gowoa.me/i/8ZWT

-- Option 2 --
SATURDAY, JULY 2 – 10 AM EDT (New York)
http://gowoa.me/i/DrqF

Virtual seating is limited, register now and login early to ensure your connection.

I am your brother,
Chip Brogden

PO Box 282
Bunn NC 27508
USA
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Wed 29 Jun 2016, 8:36 pm

Hey Elaine,

Last week was a real battle (bad weather, car problems, etc.).

Something (someone?) was dead-set against me delivering that teaching.

But I did it anyway - and the payoff was worth it!

We learned how love and judgment work together.

For example, Jesus said, "Those whom I love, I rebuke and chasten." Ouch!

Not a popular verse with the touchy-feely, "love-is-all-you-need" Christians.

Jesus loves you - and He speaks the Truth in love, seeing you as you are (warts and all) while calling you to move towards what you are CAPABLE of being in Him.

THAT is true love!

THAT is righteous judgment!

This mindset that never speaks up, never speaks out, never speaks against, but always accepts and tolerates without judgment?

THAT is false love, hypocrisy, and foolishness.

So I'm trying to equip YOU to go against the world, go against the church, and go against the crowd so you can go with God, not with man.

Part 3 of this teaching is happening this week!

Join us LIVE from your computer at one of the two times below:

-- Option 1 --
THURSDAY, JUNE 30 – 7 PM EDT (New York)
http://gowoa.me/i/8ZWT

-- Option 2 --
SATURDAY, JULY 2 – 10 AM EDT (New York)
http://gowoa.me/i/DrqF

All you need is a computer and an internet connection.

I am your brother,

Chip Brogden
P.S. After all the problems last week, a webinar attendee made it all worthwhile by writing: "This weekly webinar format, and the teachings in your website are a real fit to my spiritual needs... Again, and again, You have taught me million times more than my past life of attending Sunday mass." :-)

PO Box 282
Bunn NC 27508
USA
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sun 26 Jun 2016, 11:36 pm

Hey Elaine,

Simple works.

There is no merit in making something more complicated than it has to be.

And the first goal of a Christ-centered faith is the acknowledgement of a supremely simple truth:

Jesus is Enough.

Here's my reasoning for keeping it just that simple:
http://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=I7QlA&m=3atG_TVtCXAqFNq&b=nVJ6Px8wcNC9ZHYLPRDhPg

I am your brother,

Chip Brogden
PO Box 282
Bunn NC 27508
USA
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Fri 24 Jun 2016, 11:35 pm

Hey Elaine,

Last night's webinar was interrupted by thunderstorms!

So we're doing it again in about 10 minutes from now.

If you can join us online, register here:

http://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=I7QlA&m=3eNPsW.F1XAqFNq&b=4v0fqfWs8E8KbL4OxwmvSw

If you already registered just use the same link to join that you used last night.

Let's pray for no storms!

I am your brother,

Chip Brogden

PO Box 282
Bunn NC 27508
USA
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Thu 23 Jun 2016, 10:03 pm

Hey Elaine!

We still have a few spots available for this week's webinar on RIGHTEOUS JUDGMENT.

I would say this is strong meat for the pretty advanced... certainly not what they teach you in Sunday School.

We really have to divide the Word with a very sharp cutting instrument to discern the difference between judgment and condemnation.

From what I see and hear, few people know the difference.

Do you?

Since this impacts most of us on a DAILY basis, you don't want to miss it!

If you can, join us LIVE from your computer at one of the two times below:

-- Option 1 --
RIGHTEOUS JUDGMENT (Part 2)
THURSDAY, JUNE 23 – 7 PM EDT (New York)
Click here to register: http://gowoa.me/i/5v3D

-- Option 2 --
SATURDAY, JUNE 25 – 10 AM EDT (New York)
Click here to register: http://gowoa.me/i/BsR5D

I'll also be doing LIVE questions and answers at the end of tonight's session.

I am your brother,

Chip Brogden
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Tue 21 Jun 2016, 9:17 pm

Based on feedback I’ve received, last week’s webinar on RIGHTEOUS JUDGMENT was mind-blowing and eye-opening for many who attended.

We learned that Righteous Judgment is a good thing.

Righteous Judgment means being able to tell the difference between a glass of water and a glass of poison BEFORE you drink it.

Righteous Judgment represents wisdom, knowledge, maturity, and discernment.

Righteous Judgment means being able to separate between right and wrong, good and evil, life and death, truth and lies, facts and fiction.

But when you just treat everyone and everything the same (acceptance, tolerance, etc.) without exercising judgment, you're like a ship drifting along in a storm, with no compass, no rudder, no sail, no sense of direction - and you’re going to hit the rocks and sink at some point.

Without judgment, everyone just does whatever is right in their own eyes - and that's true not just in the world system, but in the church system as well.

Love is great! But Love is not enough.

Love without Light makes it impossible for us to recognize the Truth, much less speak the Truth, in love.

Judgment is so important that the Bible tells us to judge our own selves NOW so we can avoid a much tougher, painful judgment LATER.

And Jesus said before you can correctly judge your brother, you've got to correctly judge yourself (get that log out of your own eye first!).

Now, you might wonder:

"How can I judge myself correctly without condemning myself or beating myself up?"

Good question!

It’s one of the things we’ll discuss in this week’s webinar.

Join us LIVE from your computer at one of the two times below:

-- Option 1 --
THURSDAY, JUNE 23 – 7 PM EDT (New York)
Click here to register: http://gowoa.me/i/5v3D

-- Option 2 --
SATURDAY, JUNE 25 – 10 AM EDT (New York)
Click here to register: http://gowoa.me/i/BsR5D

As always, these webinars are free, but your gift of any amount helps make them possible.

I hope to “see” you online soon!

I am your brother,
Chip Brogden
PO Box 282
Bunn NC 27508
USA
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down