Who is online?
In total there are 13 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 13 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 111 on Thu 12 Dec 2013, 2:28 am
Latest topics
» ENDTIME HEADLINES
Today at 12:16 pm by Admin

» NFL Fans Are Burning Their Season Tickets And NFL Gear
Today at 11:54 am by Admin

» ISRAEL BREAKING NEWS
Today at 11:40 am by Admin

» WATCH: Man Flees N. Korea, Immediately Issues Dire Warning To Trump
Today at 11:34 am by Admin

» US establishes permanent military base in Israel
Today at 11:24 am by Admin

» California Preparing for Nuclear Attack…
Today at 11:08 am by Admin

» CONTROVERSIAL TOPIC
Today at 11:04 am by Admin

» Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY.
Today at 11:02 am by Admin

» R.D SOUZA Saved by faith
Today at 11:00 am by Admin

» +Dev+ Michael D. Inman
Today at 10:58 am by Admin

» BREAKING: Obama Exposed in Criminal Investigation
Today at 10:55 am by Admin

» BREAKING: Trump Receives Horrifying Death Threat. Please Pray. DEAD OR ALIVE
Today at 10:33 am by Admin

» First Lady Melania Trump
Today at 10:00 am by Admin

» HEAVEN LETTERS
Today at 8:44 am by Admin

» Daily Disciples
Today at 8:40 am by Admin

» PROPHESY NEWS WATCH
Yesterday at 10:52 pm by Admin

» Meditation Chip Brogden
Yesterday at 10:31 pm by Admin

» REPORT: Pope Francis Caught in Major Scandal
Yesterday at 10:17 pm by Admin

» THE CLARION PROJECT
Yesterday at 9:10 pm by Admin

» North Korea accuses US of declaring war
Yesterday at 8:16 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

What's Your Religion?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: What's Your Religion?

Post  ironman on Sun 31 Jan 2016, 8:42 pm

Like I said in my first post. According to the Word of God, the New testament Church is the called out body of people of all nations who have been born again and who have lived a true Christian life and died in the faith.

It also includes all those who are alive in Christ today. This present church is the ekklesia of the New Testament times, called out of this world to evangelize the world in this age.

The church, in its largest signification, is the whole company of redeemed in all ages, in Heaven and in Earth (Eph. 3:1-11; Heb. 12:23).

It is not a building of any kind, it does not have a particular name and the Head is Jesus Christ and not any man!

Ephesians 2:19-20, Now therefore ye are no more strangers and foreigners, but fellowcitizens with the saints, and of the household of God;

V. 20, And are built upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Jesus Christ himself being the chief corner stone;

ironman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ironman on Sat 23 Jan 2016, 12:52 am

Spirit_Quest wrote:
I wonder how many times I've been "frowned upon" when folks find out I don't go to
church, or belong to any one particular religion. In God's eyes, it simply doesn't matter.
What should and does matter, is that you believe in Him. I'm sure He doesn't care what
religion you belong to or even if you go to church. He lives in you. You are Him, in everything you do, every day. He is with me always, as I am, with Him. This is why I
don't mind, when folks seemed shocked that I don't attend church. I am the Church. Hugs

I used to attend a church but no longer do. I was taught all kinds of man made rules, laws, traditions, I drove my family mad with, "We can no longer do this, we can no longer do that," I was lucky I never lost my wife over this. I also nearly lost my job because of the church I attended and which I thought taught nothing but what's in the Bible. After leaving it I learnt, found by myself this, which was never even mentioned in this Sabbath keeping church.

Colossians 2:16, Let no man therefore judge you in meat, or in drink, or in respect of an holyday, or of the new moon, or of the sabbath days: V 17, Which are a shadow of things to come; but the body is of Christ.

In other words, eat what you like, drink what you like, attend church or not, and on any day you choose.

The New testament Church is the called out body of people of all nations who have been born again and who have lived a true Christian life and died in the faith. It also includes all those who are alive in Christ today. This present church is the ekklesia of the New Testament times, called out of this world to evangelize the world in this age.
The church, in its largest signification, is the whole company of redeemed in all ages, in Heaven and inEarth (Eph. 3:1-11; Heb. 12:23).

ironman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  grandma dolittle on Wed 25 Jun 2014, 3:55 pm

If there was "The Way" as the early Christians called the church... I would join in a minute. However, I am a member of the Free Will Baptist church, but first and foremost I am a Child of  God!  If the organizations left out man's interpretation of what church is and followed what Christ said, there would be no divisions.
grandma dolittle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  joshhuntnm on Tue 06 Nov 2012, 8:57 am

I go to a baptist church. I am a Christian. I love being a Christian.

joshhuntnm

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  joshhuntnm on Thu 01 Nov 2012, 5:03 am

seems more accurate to say you are part of the church, not all of us. If nothing more than hanging out for breakfast with some Chrisitian friends. We all need each other. You need them. they need you.

joshhuntnm

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Spirit_Quest on Thu 12 Jan 2012, 4:01 pm

Good answer Smile

Spirit_Quest

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  TomL on Thu 01 Dec 2011, 12:51 am

Spirit_Quest wrote:
I wonder how many times I've been "frowned upon" when folks find out I don't go to
church, or belong to any one particular religion. In God's eyes, it simply doesn't matter.
What should and does matter, is that you believe in Him. I'm sure He doesn't care what
religion you belong to or even if you go to church. He lives in you. You are Him, in everything you do, every day. He is with me always, as I am, with Him. This is why I
don't mind, when folks seemed shocked that I don't attend church. I am the Church. Hugs

I also don't "go to church," nor am I a member of any particular denomination. But I do believe that it does matter to God. There is only one true religion, and that is Christianity.

Smile

TomL

View user profile

Back to top Go down

What's Your Religion?

Post  Spirit_Quest on Mon 17 Oct 2011, 6:40 pm

Spirit_Quest

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top