Who is online?
In total there are 14 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 14 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 111 on Thu 12 Dec 2013, 2:28 am
Latest topics
» Shooting on Las Vegas Strip kills more than 50, hundreds wounded
Yesterday at 10:53 pm by Admin

» ISRAEL VIDEO'S
Yesterday at 10:23 pm by Admin

» PROPHESY NEWS WATCH
Yesterday at 10:16 pm by Admin

» FRANCIS FRANGIPANE MINISTRIES
Yesterday at 10:11 pm by Admin

» Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY.
Yesterday at 9:54 pm by Admin

» THE MASTERS LIST Dean W. Masters
Yesterday at 9:40 pm by Admin

» HEAVEN LETTERS
Yesterday at 9:38 pm by Admin

» GOSPEL FROM ASIA
Yesterday at 9:35 pm by Admin

» My Manna
Yesterday at 9:29 pm by Admin

» World Famous Journalist Who Exposed Clinton Foundation Crimes Found Murdered
Yesterday at 7:41 pm by Admin

» THE CLARION PROJECT
Yesterday at 6:11 pm by Admin

» Gen. John Kelly: ‘Stunned’ After ‘Empty Barrel’ Frederica Wilson Politicized President’s Phone Call
Yesterday at 6:07 pm by Admin

» WORLD ISRAEL NEWS
Yesterday at 6:05 pm by Admin

» Daily Disciples
Yesterday at 6:02 pm by Admin

» WORTHY NEWS
Yesterday at 5:58 pm by Admin

» Ps 10-25
Yesterday at 4:27 pm by clark thompson

» NUGGET Today's Devotional
Thu 19 Oct 2017, 9:30 pm by Admin

» +Dev+ Michael D. Inman
Thu 19 Oct 2017, 9:27 pm by Admin

» Meditation Chip Brogden
Thu 19 Oct 2017, 9:23 pm by Admin

» ALERT: Hillary Caught In Major New Fraud Scandal
Thu 19 Oct 2017, 9:09 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

KEITH's Spiritual Steps

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: KEITH's Spiritual Steps

Post  Admin on Sat 17 Dec 2011, 6:44 pm

Poem written by susan hughes
CRUCIFIED AGAIN
Father forgive me for I have sinned

I have not been to confession for 3 months

No! My child I took ALL your sin on my shoulders on the cross

My Blood covers and continually washes you of all your sins

I am Your GRACE through Your belief in me

Do not crucify me again!

Father I am in doubt that you are hearing my prayers.

Child in your doubt, your mistrust in ME you are nailing me to the cross again.

Do you not fully realise that by MY stripes YOU are healed of ALL?

BELIEVE IT!

Believe you have been FREELY given HOPE, V-I-C-T-O-R-Y over ALL!

Can you not comprehend my MIGHTINESS?

My STRENGTH that can move a mountain of doubt ?

A mountain of guilt ?

A mountain of unforgiveness into the sea to be never raised again?

Do you not know yet that I bring only GOOD?

That evil can be conquered with a word FROM MY MOUTH?

Do not doubt any longer

Embrace ALL of Me

Let me show you in My Word ALL the promises I have waiting to give to you

All I ask of you is that you BELIEVE and FREELY RECEIVE!

Your completeness is found in MY completeness

Your love is nurtured through the LOVE in My heart for you

I have forgiveness in ABUNDANCE

Forgive as I have forgiven you.

Move into the FULLNESS of My joyous Presence

Taste and see that my delight in my people is through their right ways

That bring GLORY TO ME!

HOLY ARE YOU LORD

Merciful and Mighty

All the earth one day will SEE and HEAR the MAJESTY of their King

What must they do Lord to attain this?

REPENT my people, TURN from your wicked ways and TURN BACK to Me!

Let me resurrect you from the dead and bring you into LIFE EVERLASTING!

What a GLORIOUS, EARTH SHAKING time that will be

The heavens will SHOUT triumphantly in unified JOY

When earth becomes AS IT IS in heaven.

Shalowm. (nothing broken, nothing missing)

Shalom means - completeness, wholeness, health, peace, welfare, safety soundness, tranquility, prosperity, perfectness, fullness, rest, harmony, the absence of agitation or discord. Shalom comes from the root verb shalom meaning to be complete, perfect and full. We can have all this and more when we fully embrace God.

Amen!
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://worldwidechristians.6forum.info

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Fri 16 Dec 2011, 5:36 pm

"I know that whatsoever God doeth,
it shall be for ever:
nothing can be put to it, nor any thing taken from it:
and God doeth it, that men should fear before him."
Ecclesiastes 3:14

I Stand in Awe!
The snow is softly falling here in my little country town in North Carolina. We don't see snow too often living in this warmer climate state, but when we do, I can only help but stand in awe, with the respectful wonder of God. I've been watching the soft flakes fall off and on all night long, taking in the beauty of another one of our Father's wonderful creations.
As we begin another new week, no matter where you reside, don't allow yourself to get so wrapped up in activities and chores that you fail to take in the wonderful creation God has placed here for you. Whether it be snow, sunshine, whispy clouds, a trickling stream, birds in the air, deer in a field ~ I could go on and on, but the beauty of God's creation and love surrounds us everywhere ~ behold the beauty of the Lord!
Our God has created a spectacular universe! We should stand in awe, recognizing Him as Creator and Provider of all good things. However, God's greatest act is not found in the beauty of a sunset, or mingling in the soft flakes of snow, but in the cross of Christ on Calvary, where salvation and eternal life were gained for sinners. And though His universe is awesome, one day it will pass away. But His greatest act, His gift of forgiveness through the cross and empty tomb, will endure forever.
In awe and joy let us stand before Him and His power, beauty, and wisdom. Let us praise Him and let Him know how great He really is!
Heavenly Father, help us to look around today at the beauty of your creation. Let us continually stand in awe at the works of Your hand. We give You thanks and praise for the wonderful design you have created for us out of Your love. And Father, we thank You most of all for the joy of salvation through Your Son, Jesus. We ask You to help our joy be contagious, so that others may be filled with it also. In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.
Giving God the Glory!
Serving in His Unconditional Love,
Sandy
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Thu 15 Dec 2011, 7:14 pm

I will look up!

(James Smith, "Daily Bible Readings for the Lord's Household")

"In the morning, O Lord, You hear my voice. In the morning I lay my requests before You--and I will look up!" Psalm 5:3

This was the Psalmist's determination in the morning--and it should be ours.

Preserved and protected through the night--we should look up with gratitude, and praise our God for His goodness.

Aware of our dependence and needs--we should look up and beg mercies of our Almighty God for the new-born day.

Sensible of our foes and dangers--we should look up and pray to be kept, guided, and sanctified by our ever-present God.

If we look within--it will dispirit us;
if we look around--it may distract us;
if we look back--it may awaken fears;
if we look forward--it may arouse foreboding!
But if we look UP to God--it will preserve . . .
the head from swimming,
the heart from sinking,
the feet from slipping, and
the hands from hanging down!

Beloved, let us look up!
There our loving Father is!
There our interceding Savior is!
There all our supplies are!
There our everlasting home is!

Let others look where they will, "I will look up!"

If we look up to God in faith--then He will look down upon us in mercy; and looking, He will supply all our needs!
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Wed 14 Dec 2011, 5:46 pm

Good morning, Lord Jesus. You are always revealing the heart of the Father, the Father is always pouring out His heart through His Holy Spirit, the Holy Spirit is always opening our hearts to You. Lord God, You are One; and in every dimension of Your Being, You are drawing my heart changing my nature to Yours. ...

"I sought the Lord and He answered me, and delivered me from all my fears. Look to Him and be radiant; so your faces shall never be ashamed" (Psalm 34:4-5).

You answer those who seek You. You embrace those who long for Your embrace. You enter into hearts who are open to You. "Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness, for they will be filled" (Matthew 5:6). Our sure promise and certain hope is that all who call upon the name of the Lord will be saved, will be answered, will be embraced by in the power of Your love and the fullness of Your Presence. "And hope does not disappoint us, because God's love has been poured into our hearts through the Holy Spirit that has been given to us" (Romans 5:5).

As Your perfect love comes flooding into our hearts by Your Spirit, all fear must go -- fear of unworthiness, fear of rejection, fear of abandonment, fear of trusting, fear of intimacy, fear of losing control, fear of man and what others may think, fear of failing and not living up to Your expectations or those of others or those of ourselves, fear of all that is less than the faith of fully trusting You and Your love for us. "There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts out fear" (1 John 4:18).

In Your love, there is no shame. There is only acceptance and knowledge of the truth that You love us and embrace us just as we are, while at the same time, loving us enough to change us into who You created us to be. You renew us in our minds and conform us in our nature, because You love us and want to fulfill us with the desires You've planted in our hearts (Romans 8:29 and 12:2). "Trust in the Lord, and do good; so you will live in the land and enjoy security.

Trusting You is entrusting all of my life to You -- my heart, my sins, my needs, my hopes. Take delight in the Lord, and He will give you the desires of your heart. Commit your way to the Lord; trust in Him, and He will act" (Psalm 37:3-5). Whom then shall I fear? Why then should I ever be ashamed? (Psalm 27:1). If God be for me, who can be against me? (Romans 8:31). For as I look to You, by the power of Your grace, You make my heart pure and my face radiant -- no fear, no shame -- only the truth that nothing "in all creation will be able to separate (me) from the love of God in Christ Jesus (my) Lord" (Romans 8:39). In Jesus' name I pray, Amen.

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Tue 13 Dec 2011, 8:37 pm

“The Gift of Sacrifice”
By: Ryan McCammon

“This is why the Father loves Me, because I am laying down my life so I may take it up again. No one takes it from Me, but I lay it down on My own. I have the right to lay it down, and I have the right to take it up again. I have received this command from my Father.”
-Jesus Christ in John 10:17-18

In Ernest Gordon's book "Miracle on the River Kwai" we are presented with the following story - the Scottish soldiers, were forced by their Japanese captors to labor on a jungle railroad and one afternoon something happened. A shovel was missing. The Japanese officer in charge became enraged. He demanded that the missing shovel be produced, or else. When nobody in the squadron budged, the officer got his gun and threatened to kill them all on the spot... It was obvious the officer meant what he had said. Then, finally, one man stepped forward. The officer put away his gun, picked up a shovel, and beat the man to death.
When it was over, the survivors picked up the bloodied corpse and carried it with them to the second tool check. This time, no shovel was missing. Indeed, there had been a miscount at the first check point. The word spread like wildfire through the whole camp. An innocent man had been willing to die to save the others!
What a gift from the volunteer to die! Truly, there is no greater gift to give a friend or loved one than your life! Luckily for all of us, Christ GAVE his life for us! He did not die for us because He HAD to; He died for us because He WANTED to! Jesus Christ freely gave His life so that we might receive His salvation. He didn't do this because we deserved it. At best, all our righteousness is as filthy rags in God's sight.

GospeLines Prayer: “Father, we thank you for your gift of salvation through your son, the precious and holy lamb Christ Jesus. We thank you that He humbled Himself, and came to earth, not out of obligation, but out of His desire to reconcile us to you, and willingly laid down His life on the cross. Father, we pray that, should the time and place arise, we may have the courage to sacrifice ourselves for the good of our brother, as Christ sacrificed Himself for us. Amen.”
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Mon 12 Dec 2011, 7:50 pm

GOD’S MATRIX
"And now the LORD says—He who formed Me in the womb to be His Servant to bring Jacob back to Him and gather Israel to Himself, for I am honored in the eyes of the LORD and My God has been My strength—He says, 'It is too small a thing for You to be My Servant to restore the tribes of Jacob and bring back those of Israel I have kept. I will also make You a light for the Gentiles, that You may bring My salvation to the ends of the earth.' This is what the LORD says—the Redeemer and the Holy One of Israel—to Him who was despised and abhorred by the nation, to the Servant of rulers: 'Kings will see You and rise up, princes will see You and bow down, because of the LORD, who is faithful, the Holy One of Israel, who has chosen you" (Isaiah 49: 5-7). "As you come to Him the living Stone—rejected by men but chosen by God and precious to Him—you also, like living stones, are being BUILT INTO a spiritual house to be a holy priesthood, offering spiritual sacrifices acceptable to God through Jesus Christ. For in Scripture (Isaiah 28: 16) it says: 'See, I lay a stone in Zion, a chosen and precious Cornerstone, and the one who trusts in Him will never be put to shame.' Now to you who believe, this Stone is precious…" (1 Peter 2: 4-10). "It was He who gave some to be apostles, some to be prophets, some to be evangelists, and some to be pastors and teachers, to prepare God's people for works of service, so that the body of Christ may be built up until we all reach UNITY IN THE FAITH and IN ALL KNOWLEDGE OF THE SON OF GOD and BECOME MATURE, attaining to the WHOLE MEASURE OF THE FULLNESS OF CHRIST" (Ephesians 4: 11-13).

This week the word Holy Spirit is speaking to me is NETWORKING. The meaning of that word according to Oxford’s is an arrangement of intersecting lines and interstices, complex system of railways, etc.; chain of interconnected persons or operations or electrical conductors group of broadcasting stations (you could be one) connected for SIMULTANEOUS broadcast of SAME PROGRAMME! Oh, how I praise the LORD for THAT particular definition...it SPEAKS to my spirit and Holy Spirit says it speaks of the CONNECTED and UNIFIED body of Christ! Hallelujah! As I was pondering this; I thought of a movie I once saw called "Matrix" and I remembered at the beginning (only good part of the show) there were detailed graphics that connected in what looked like a web of sorts. I was drawn to this word “matrix” and was astounded by its meaning - mould in which thing is cast or shaped; place in which thing is developed; mass of ROCK enclosing gems etc.; rectangular array of mathematical quantities treated as a SINGLE quantity (L. = WOMB)! Praise the LORD…does that SPEAK to you? In Nelson’s Dictionary it means something within which something else originates, grows, develops, or is nurtured; the womb (Isaiah 49:1-7). OUR SPIRITUAL LIFE IN JESUS CHRIST…THE GLORIFIED and UNIFIED CHURCH (New Jerusalem) is what I see (Revelation 21: 10-21)! Amen! If you go to the introduction of my webpage and to the dream God gave me a few years ago; I almost see this as being part of the revelation of what it ultimately means! Oh how Holy Spirit EXCITES me!

Now to what the Spirit says to His people regarding NETWORKING. God has given His church an enormous responsibility; "to make disciples in every nation" (Matthew 28: 18-20; Mark 16: 15-20). This involves preaching, teaching, healing, nurturing, giving, administering, building, and many other tasks. If we had to fulfill this command as individuals, we might as well give up without trying—it would be impossible. BUT GOD calls us as members of His body and some of us can do one task, some can do another (1 Corinthians 3: 1-9). The KEY is that TOGETHER we can obey God more fully than any of us could alone. It is human (FLESH) tendency to OVERESTIMATE WHAT WE CAN DO BY OURSELVES and to underestimate what we can do as a UNIFIED group. "Then they returned to Jerusalem from the hill called the Mount of Olives…When they arrived, they went upstairs to the room where they were staying…In those days Peter stood up among the believers (a group one hundred and twenty)…When the day of Pentecost came, THEY WERE ALL TOGETHER IN ONE ACCORD. Suddenly a sound like the blowing of a violent WIND CAME FROM HEAVEN AND FILLED THE WHOLE HOUSE…They saw…All of them were filled with the Holy Spirit and began to speak in other tongues AS THE SPIRIT ENABLED THEM" (Acts 1: 12- 2:4).

Brothers and sisters, our ONENESS in CHRIST does not destroy our individuality. Holy Spirit has given each of us special gifts for BUILDING UP THE CHURCH. Each of us is “special/unique” (gems) within HIS BODY (WOMB) and we are nurtured by God’s unconditional love and GRACE given through Christ to become ONE IN HIM; united in purpose and in our love for one another and for the LORD. It is crucial that we use all of our gifts combined to strengthen and encourage each other as we are called into the world to be a WITNESS OF GOD’S GREAT LOVE. I want to go back to Pentecost for a moment and propose a personal “opinion” (which can be accepted or rejected as it is my thought) on what I see in the “tongues of fire” (Acts 2: 3, 4). Tongues may symbolize speech and if so it represents the preaching/communicating of the Gospel. Fire often symbolizes God’s purifying presence, which will burn away the undesirable elements in our individual lives and then set our hearts AFLAME to IGNITE the lives of others! Hallelujah! "Jesus says, “And this gospel of the kingdom WILL BE PREACHED IN THE WHOLE WORLD as a testimony to the nations, AND THEN THE END WILL COME" (Matthew 24: 4-15).

TIME IS RUNNING OUT and I see Holy Spirit hovering over all nations of the world; over each of you. You are part of the GOD’S NETWORK in this present world system. He is connecting you to others; open your eyes and look beyond your “Self –contained unit”. People are thirsty and hungry for the HOPE that ONLY JESUS CAN GIVE; extend your hand to touch them with the LOVE of GOD that flows in and through you by His GRACE! I pray for each of you; that His gifts to you will be stirred up and in the USE OF THEM, your branch will become BENT WITH WEIGHT OF THE GLORIOUS FRUIT manifested in your life; MORE THAN ENOUGH TO FEED THE NATIONS OF THE WORLD (Ezekiel 47: 6-12; Galatians 5: 22, 23; Matthew 14: 20, 21; 15: 35-37; Mark 9: 41; Ephesians 3: 20, 21; Revelation 22: 1-6).

One way to get connected is through PRAYER. Jesus said in Luke, "My house WILL BE a house of PRAYER" (Vs. 46). There is NO DISTANCE in prayer; we worship in SPIRIT and in truth. I can as easily touch and pray for a person in Hong Kong as I can right here in Kentucky, in my home and SO CAN YOU! Take the time to extend the borders of your territory. Isaiah 54 addresses the future glory of Zion, but I declare in Jesus name, that it is a NOW TIME as well!

The LORD would say unto you:
"Enlarge the place of your tent, stretch your tent curtains wide, do NOT HOLD BACK; lengthen your cords, strengthen your stakes. For YOU WILL SPREAD OUT to the right and to the left; your descendants will DISPOSSESS nations (Ephesians 6: 10-12) and settle in their desolate cities. DO NOT BE AFRAID; you will not suffer shame. DO NOT FEAR DISGRACE; you will not be humiliated. You will forget the shame of your youth and remember no more the reproach of your widowhood. FOR YOUR MAKER IS YOUR HUSBAND—THE LORD ALMIGHTY IS HIS NAME—THE HOLY ONE OF ISRAEL IS YOUR REDEEMER HE IS CALLED THE GOD OF ALL TH EARTH” (Vs. 2-5). I tell you this day to pray one for another as never before! As your prayers go up, you allow My Spirit to connect each of you to others and I tell you that as you connect there will be a GREAT BLAZE of passion for ME and for others that WILL SET THE WORLD ALIGHT WITH MY GLORY! Since you are precious and honored in MY sight, and because I love you, I will give men in exchange for you, and people in exchange for your life. DO NOT BE AFRAID, for I AM WITH YOU; I will bring your children from the east and gather you from the west. I will say to the north, ‘Give them up!’ and to the south, ‘Do not hold them back.’ Bring my sons from afar and my daughters from the ends of the earth—EVERYONE WHO IS CALLED BY MY NAME, whom I created for My glory, whom I formed and made. You are MY WITNESSES that I AM GOD. Yes, from ancient days I AM HE. No one can deliver out of MY hand. When I act, who can reverse it?

In Jesus' Name,
Judy
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sun 11 Dec 2011, 5:48 pm

THE TRUE CHRISTMAS STORY
By the late Pastor Vernon A. Schutz

The Christmas story is indeed true, but do you really know the true Christmas story?
What do you see in the manger? For many the manger is filled with brightly colored ribbon girding a box wrapped neatly with beautiful Christmas paper. Others see tinsel, ornaments, spruce, cookies, candy and an assortment of other seasonal things. But empty the Crib of all of these, for they do not belong there, and see what the Crib really contains.
Now that all has been taken away, what do you see? Do you see only a babe? It is sad how many know about this babe, but do not know who He is? Zacharias knew, for he praised God that He had visited His people (Lk. 1:68). Yes, this babe was God in flesh. This Jesus is Jehovah (Lk. 1:76); and His descent to earth was to deal with sins and their remission (vs. 77). Paul says, "Great is the mystery of Godliness: God was manifested in flesh." And of this Jesus he said, "Christ came, who is over all, God blessed forever."
Why should God take upon Himself human flesh? Ah, this is the Christmas story: the Crib and the Cross. His taking flesh at Bethlehem was only a means to an end, which end was Golgotha. This babe, God's eternal Son, Himself God, was born in order to die. The wooden Crib in Bethlehem in which He lay was to become the wooden Cross of Calvary on which He was to hang. We have heard and read often about His being born, but this is only the Christmas birth. God's Word always puts the Crib and the Cross together, and this makes the true Christmas story.

"He hath appeared (the Crib) to put away sin by sacrifice
of Himself" (the Cross), Heb. 9:26.
"The Son of man came ... (the Crib) to give His life a ran-
som for many" (the Cross), (Mk. 10:45).
"And ye know that He was manifested (the Crib) to take
away our sins" (the Cross), 1 Jn. 3:5.

On the night of His birth, the Shepherds praised God for a Saviour. A Saviour must be one who is capable of dying (God took flesh), yet at the same time one upon whom death has no claim (Christ was sinless). Christ died for us because we were incapable of paying the debt we owed to God's holiness. His holiness demands that sin be punished. Sin's penalty is death: physical, spiritual, and eternal. We could not pay it without being eternally ruined, so Christ redeemed us, i.e., He paid our debt (damnation) on the Cross. Only God Himself could satisfy the demands of His holiness without being eternally ruined, but only man owed the debt. None could pay it but God; none owed it but man. Therefore, if the debt were to be paid, it must be God that pays it; but it must be God as man, since it is man alone who owed it. Would God Himself, because of His love for us, bear the penalty of our sin? Yes! God became man at Bethlehem's Crib, in order to become our Saviour at Calvary's Cross. God took flesh (the Crib) and died for us (the Cross) so that whosoever puts his trust in this for the remission of his sins should never perish but have eternal life.
Remember, the Bible is God's Word to us. He cannot and will not lie. Take Him at His Word. Read these Scriptures and believe what He says:

"To Him (Christ) give all the prophets witness, that
through His name whosoever believeth in Him shall
receive remission of sins" (Acts 10:43).

"Through this man (Jesus) is preached unto you, the for-
giveness of sins: And by Him all that believe are justified
from all things" (Acts 13:38,39).

Do not just believe about Christ as a historical figure, but believe on Christ as a personal Saviour. Believe on Him as the only way you can be saved.

"Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and thou shalt be saved"
(Acts 16:31).

"Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none
other name under Heaven given among men, whereby we
must be saved." (Acts 4:12).

The Crib was the preparation necessary to accomplish the wondrous plan of redemption. His holy, sinless life was the prelude to becoming the spotless lamb to be slain for our sins.
The Cross and its suffering was the purpose for which He came into this world. There He bore our sins "in His own body on the tree." The condemnation we deserve He suffered, "the just for the unjust, that He might bring us to God."
The Crib and the Cross give us the true Christmas story. May it bring true joy to your heart at this important season of the year.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sat 10 Dec 2011, 1:45 pm

This is a most powerful prayer. I would encourage you to print it out and pray through it often.)

Heavenly Father, I bow in worship and praise before you. I cover myself with the blood of the Lord Jesus Christ as my protection. I surrender myself completely and unreservedly in every area of my life to You. I take a stand against all the workings of satan that would hinder me in my prayer life. I address myself only to the True and Living God and refuse any involvement of satan in my prayer. satan, I command you, in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ, to leave my presence with all your demons I bring the blood of the Lord Jesus Christ between us. It surrounds me like a mighty wall that you cannot penetrate.Heavenly Father, I worship You and give You praise. I recognize that You are worthy to receive all glory and honor and praise. I renew my allegiance to You and pray that the blessed Holy Spirit would enable me in this time of prayer. I am thankful, Heavenly Father, that You have loved me from past eternity and that You sent the Lord Jesus Christ into the world to die as my substitute. I am thankful that the Lord Jesus Christ came as my representative and that through Him You have completely forgiven me; You have adopted me into your family; You have assumed all responsibility for me; You have given me eternal life; You have given me the perfect righteousness of the Lord Jesus Christ so I am now justified. I am thankful that in Him, you have made me complete, and that You have offered Yourself to me to be my daily help and strength. Heavenly Father, open my eyes that I might see how great You are and how complete Your provision is for this day. I am thankful that the victory the Lord Jesus Christ won for me on the Cross and in His resurrection has been given to me and that I am seated with the Lord Jesus Christ in the heavenlies. I take my place with Him in he heavenlies and recognize by faith that all wicked spirits and satan himself are under my feet. I declare, therefore, that satan and his wicked spirits are subject to me in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ. I am thankful for the Armor You have provided. I put on the Girdle of Truth, the Breastplate of Righteousness, the Sandals of Peace and the Helmet of Salvation. I lift up the Shield of Faith against all the fiery darts of the enemy; and I take in my hand the Sword of the Spirit, the Word of God. I choose to use Your Word against all the forces of evil in my life. I put on this Armor and live and pray in complete dependence upon You, blessed Holy Spirit. I am grateful, Heavenly Father, that the Lord Jesus Christ spoiled all principalities and powers and made a show of them openly and triumphed over them in Himself. I claim all that victory for my life today. I reject all the insinuations, and accusations, and the temptations of satan. I affirm that the Word of God is true and I choose to live today in the light of God's Word. I choose, Heavenly Father, to live in obedience to You and in fellowship with Yourself. Open my eyes and show me the areas of my life that do not please You. Work in me to cleanse me from all ground that would give Satan a foothold against me. I do in every way stand into all that it means to be Your adopted child and I welcome all the ministry of the Holy Spirit. By faith and in dependence upon You, I put off the fleshly works of the old man and stand into all the victory of the crucifixion where the Lord Jesus Christ provided cleansing from the old nature. I put on the new man and stand into all the victory of the resurrection and the provision He has made for me to live above sin. Therefore, today I put off all forms of selfishness and put on the new nature with its love. I put off all forms of fear and put on the new nature with its courage. I put off all forms of weakness and put on the new nature with its strength. I put off all forms of lust and put on the new nature with its righteousness, purity, and honesty. I am trusting You to show me how to make this practical in my daily life. In every way I stand into the victory of the ascension and glorification of the Lord Jesus Christ, whereby all the principalities and powers were made subject to Him. I claim my place in Christ as victorious with Him over all the enemies of my soul. Blessed Holy Spirit, I pray that You would fill me. Come into my life, break down every idol and cast out every foe. I am thankful, Heavenly Father, for the expression of Your will for my daily life as You have shown me in Your Word. I, therefore, claim all the will of God for today. I am thankful that You have blessed me with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ Jesus. I am thankful that You have begotten me unto a living hope by the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead. I am thankful that You have made a provision so that today I can live filled with the Spirit of God with love and joy and peace, with long-suffering, gentleness and goodness, with meekness, faithfulness and self-control in my life. I recognize that this is Your will for me and I therefore reject and resist all the endeavors of satan and his wicked spirits to rob me of the will of god. I refuse in this day to believe my feelings and I hold up the Shield of Faith against all the accusations and distortion and insinuations that satan would put into my mind. I claim the fullness of the will of God for my life today. In the Name of the Lord Jesus Christ, I completely surrender myself to You, Heavenly Father, as a living sacrifice. I choose not to be conformed to this world. I choose to be transformed by the renewing of my mind, and I pray that You would show me Your will and enable me to walk in all the fullness of Your will today. I am thankful, Heavenly Father, that the weapons of our warfare are not carnal but mighty through God to the pulling down of strongholds, to the casting down of imagination and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge God, and to bring every thought into obedience to the Lord Jesus Christ. Therefore, in my own life today I tear down the strongholds of satan and smash the plans of satan that have been formed against me. I tear down the strongholds of satan against my mind, and I surrender my mind to You, blessed Holy Spirit. I affirm, Heavenly Father, that You have not given me the spirit of fear, but of power, and of love and of a sound mind. I break and smash the strongholds of satan formed against my emotions today and I give my emotions to you. I smash the strongholds of satan formed against my will today, I give my will to You and choose to make the right decisions of faith. I smash the strongholds of satan formed against my body today, I give my body to You recognizing that I am your temple. I rejoice in Your ercy and goodness.

Heavenly Father, I pray that now and through this day You would strengthen and enlighten me. Show me the way satan is hindering and tempting and lying and distorting the truth in my life. Enable me to be the kind of person that would please You. Enable me to be aggressive in prayer and faith. Enable me to be aggressive mentally, to think about and practice Your Word, and to give You Your rightful place in my life.

Again, I cover myself with the blood of the Lord Jesus Christ and pray that You, blessed Holy Spirit, would bring all the work of the crucifixion, all the work of the resurrection, all the work of the glorification, and all the work of Pentecost into my life today. I surrender myself to You. I refuse to be discouraged. You are the God of all hope. You have proven Your power by resurrecting Jesus Christ from the dead, and I claim in every way this victory over all the satanic forces in my life. I pray in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ with thanksgiving and praise to You, alone. Amen.

The author of this prayer is Mark Bubeck and this prayer is taken out of his book called:"TheAdversary: The Christian Vs. Demon Activity",p.p. 140-144? This is a shortened version of that prayer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Fri 09 Dec 2011, 1:18 pm

"Come with me by yourselves to a quiet place and get some rest." Mark 6:30-31.

According to a Greek legend, in ancient Athens a man noticed the great storyteller Aesop playing childish games with some little boys.

He laughed and jeered at Aesop, asking him why he wasted his time in such frivolous activity.

Aesop responded by picking up a bow, loosening its string, and placing it on the ground.

Then he said to the critical Athenian, 'Now, answer the riddle, if you can. Tell us what the unstrung bows imply.'

The man looked at it for several moments but had no idea what point Aesop was trying to make.

Aesop explained:
"If you keep a bow always bent, it will break eventually.
But if you let it go slack, it will be more fit for use when you want it."

So many of us today, including me, are bogged down with being too busy.

Much of life seems to be controlled by the tyranny of the urgent-
- unforeseen crises or needs that daily pop up unexpectedly,
- all of which are a vivid reminder that I, too, need to 'come apart and rest a while'.

Even Jesus and his disciples, in the midst of their busy ministry, needed to take time out to get some rest.

Dare we do less?
There are times when we, too, need to loosen the bow.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Wed 07 Dec 2011, 10:35 am

We must continually come to Him!

(James Smith, "Abide with Me" 1859)

One great part of the work of the Holy Spirit in the heart is to . . .
empty us,
strip us of self,
lead us to feel our own weakness, and
bring us as poor sinners to look to Jesus alone, as our wisdom, righteousness, sanctification, and redemption.
And just in proportion as we feel our need of Christ, and realize our absolute nothingness without Christ--shall we prize Him, enjoy Him, and exercise dependence upon Him.

O how little do many of us know our need of Christ, and therefore it is that we . . .
make so little use of Christ,
receive so little from Christ,
and do so little for Christ!

We come to Him at first--as poor, lost, helpless sinners--that we may be saved by His merit and mercy. And as believers, we must continually come to Him . . .
with all our burdens--that He may bear them;
with all our cares--that He may manage them;
with all our sorrows--that He may sanctify them;
with all our foes--that He may conquer them;
with all our sins--that He may cleanse them; and
with all our needs--that He may supply them.

All that we need is in Christ--and it is in Christ, for us. Our sense of our need of Christ, if it is deep and increasing--will lead us to daily come to Christ for all our supplies.

Our deep necessity fits us for Christ--and His infinite fullness fits Him for us!

Our trials, troubles, temptations, disappointments, and vexations are to teach us our need of Christ; and drive us continually to Him.

There is often much prayer--and yet little communion with Christ. We should realize that He is giving us His whole attention. He expects us to tell Him . . .
all that troubles us,
all that grieves us,
all that pleases us,
all that we need,
and all that we desire.
We should keep back nothing from Him--but speak to Him freely on every subject, and every circumstance. He is always with us, listening to us, and sympathetically entering into all our concerns!

We must be intimate with Christ.
We must walk with Him.
We must carry everything to Him.
We must seek all we need from Him.
We must be constantly . . .
going to Christ,
conversing with Christ,
and obtaining from Christ--
if we would receive the consoling influences of His love!
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Mon 05 Dec 2011, 9:53 pm

"He that oppresseth the poor
reproacheth his Maker:
but he that honoreth him
hath mercy on the poor."
Proverbs 14:31
A Heart of Love & Compassion
A countless number of times
God's Word reminds us to have a heart
for those in need,
to look for opportunities to help others
in His name and for His sake.
He would have us all remember
that every cup of water, and every piece of bread
or clothing given to the poor in His name
is given to Him.
He reminds us that whosoever loves God
loves his brother and sister also
and that if we do not help those in actual need
God's love is not in us.
Jesus told the story of the Good Samaritan.
Perhaps if we loved like he did
we would remember the needy a little more.
It is the very nature of love not to forget.
Dear Lord,
We have to admit that loving others we don't even know
can be hard. And Your promise that love will be a witness
to the world sometimes seems impossible.
But how we feel about it doesn't change Your command to love.
We know we can't love on our own, but through Your Spirit
we can do all things ~ even this.
When we seek to love others, we need to keep our eyes on You,
not on their circumstances or placement in life.
Lord, we ask You to take away our sometimes critical attitude,
and fill us with Your love for others.
In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.
Giving Glory to God!
Serving in His Unconditional Love,
Sandy
JESUS is our One true source of joy!
NOTHING compares to the promise we have in Him.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sun 04 Dec 2011, 7:51 pm

Keith
by rifkah
A HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. . .
If you're given a hint, take it!

FOLLOW ME
"MY sheep hear MY voice, and I know them, and they follow ME. And I give to them eternal life, and they shall never perish; neither shall anyone snatch them out of MY hand. MY FATHER, WHOhas given them to ME, is greater than all; and no one is able to snatch them out of MY FATHER'Shand." [John 10. 27 - 29]

"Therefore brethren, be even more diligent to make your calling and election sure, for IF you do these things, you shall never fall." [2 Peter 1. 10] "Examine yourselves as to whether you are in the faith. Prove yourselves. Do you not know yourselves, that JESUS CHRIST is in you? - unless indeed you are disqualified." [2 Corinthians 13. 5]

"No, the LORD'S arms is not too short to save, or HIS ear too dull to hear; but your iniquities have separated you from your GOD; your sins have made HIM turn HIS face away and refuse to hear you." [Isaiah (Yeshayah) 59. 1 - 2 Tanakh, Nevi'im] "When I say of the righteous 'he shall surely live' and, he trusts in his own righteousness, he commits iniquity, none of his righteous deeds shall be remembered; but for the iniquity that he has committed, HE SHALL DIE." [Ezekiel (Yehezke-El) 33. 13Tanakh, Nevi'im; Ezekiel/Yehezke-El 18. 20 - 32, "The person who sins, he alone shall die."]

"Therefore consider the goodness and severity of GOD: On those who fell, severity; but toward you, goodness, IF you continue in HIS goodness. Otherwise you also will be cut off." [Romans 11. 22] We need to call the sinner to repentance wherever we find them, in and outside the Church. We dare not risk encouraging them in their sin by confidently reassuring them that once they name the NAME OF CHRIST, they are justified and free from sin or service.

"Therefore, my beloved, as you have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling; for it is GOD WHO works in you both to will and to do for HIS good pleasure." [Philippians 2. 12 - 13] To work out our own salvation involves a life of faithfulness, obedience to ALMIGHTY GOD'S commandments, and knowing HIS WORD so as not to be deceived; then, enduring to the end. Learn to walk and stand in MESSIAH YESHUA alone instead of leaning on other personal influences. Your spiritual duties must be your own hearts actions. And, our HEAVENLY FATHER is the only ONE we are to lean on, not people.

Lip service does not save anyone, you are judged by your actions as well as what you say. "For we must all appear before the Judgment Seat of CHRIST, that each one may receive the things done in the body, according to what he has done, whether good or bad." [2 Corinthians 5. 10; also Matthew 12. 34-37; 16. 27; Romans 14. 10-12; Revelation 2. 23] Anyone who turns from Saving Faith is counted with the sinners and unbelievers [Romans 11. 21–22; Hebrews 3. 12; 10. 36-38; James 5. 19–20] for which there is only one destiny. . .the Lake of Fire. [Hebrews 10. 24 - 31] The LORD GOD ALMIGHTY, blessed be HE, will never over-ride a person's choice. The LORD YESHUA, like us, wants to be loved intentionally, knowingly, deliberately and unconditionally for who we are.

Sha'alu (Pray) for the Shalom (Peace) of Jerusalem and all of Israel!
We bid farewell to Shabbat with the Havdalah (difference) Service, using all of our senses: we taste the wine,smell the spices, see the shadows of candles, hear prayers & songs, and touch family and friends as we wish them a Tov Shavua Good Week!
Blessed are Y
OU, O GOD, our salvation and our help. Everything that lives shall give thanks to YOU forever and shall praise YOUR NAME in truth. YOUR NAME is RIGHTEOUS, and unto WHOM it is becoming to give thanks.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Thu 01 Dec 2011, 5:07 pm

KEITH
Please hear this ...Powerful message to take heed!
A Call to Anguish David Wilkerson

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/sITsXNXeqkg/v.swf
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Tue 29 Nov 2011, 11:12 pm

WHICH TENT?
II Corinthians 5:1

For we know that if our earthly house, this tent, is destroyed, we have a building from God, a house not made with hands, eternal in the heavens.”

I enjoy hearing people talk about their occupation. I recall listening to fighter pilots talk about the thrill of combat and how close they came to death. I was enthralled by the stories of the deep sea fishermen in Newfoundland. Police officers share with other officers interesting, sometimes dangerous, incidents.

The apostle Paul was a tent-maker by trade. I can almost visualize his calloused fingers and hands. They would almost certainly have been the marks from years of stretching and stitching the fabric to create or repair tents.

In II Corinthians 5:1-3, Paul uses his profession as a tent-maker to illustrate a spiritual truth: This human body of ours is not going to survive. Today there are those who try to reverse the aging process in various ways, but nothing is going to keep us from coming to the end of our life and entering eternity.

It is sad that most of us spend far too much time and effort on things that will pass away. By spending so much time on earthly things we neglect the things that really count—those things that have eternal value.

Spending time with God in prayer and reading His Word will prepare us for that heavenly home that will never pass away. What home are you spending your time and effort to build?

Blessings dear hearts. Draw near to God today, trust Him completely and be a blessing!

- - - Pastor Cecil
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sun 27 Nov 2011, 9:27 pm

Another & Better Warfare
"Alas, in this age of ease and flabbiness, how readily we become discouraged and how quickly we give in to difficulties!"

"God esteems fidelity and holy zeal far more highly in a season of declension and apostasy than He does in a time of revival." -
both quotes are from Alexander MacLaren

In these Endtimes, God is looking for a people who love Him and are not ashamed to talk about Him or praise Him wholeheartedly. He is also looking for a people who have a firm grip on His Word. In other words, He is looking for those who have the praises of God in their mouth and are clinging tightly to the Scriptures.

David had a vision of the people of God mingling the praises of their lips with the brave and strong blows from their hand dealt against their enemies and the enemies of the Lord. His vision could be described as the happy blending of the chorister and the crusader.

He described such a people in Psalm 149:6 when he said - "Let the high praises of God be in their mouth, and a two-edged sword in their hand."

The "high praises" were the praises extolling God on high. But that is not all that is implied here. The "high praises" spoke of the deeds, high things, lofty aims, and heights of God. They carried with them the idea of the great designs of God. So, with the "high praises" in their "throats," the saints were embracing something lofty and exalted - they were engaged in God's service - executing His eternal purposes on His enemies.

But, as we can see, David did not just describe these saints as having the "high praises" in their "throats." He also included "a two-edged sword in their hand."

The Pulpit Commentary offers an explanation for this - "God's work in the world calls for stroke as well as song."

Many, at times, want to emphasize the peaceful side of Christianity. However, as we can see in Psalm 149:6 and the above quote, God's work requires both the stroke and the song. Needless to say, the song becomes necessary in keeping God's servant from a wrong spirit - in activity that can easily arouse a bad spirit - which is, issuing blow after blow against those who have set themselves up as the enemies of God. The "high praises" keep the Christian's focus on the Lord and constantly remind him that the "battle is the Lord's."

This "sword" that David mentioned can be likened unto the Roman sword - the short one used in hand-to-hand combat - made for piercing as well as striking.

Spiritually speaking, the one to receive the first strike from this "sword" is the warrior himself. He is to initially use the "sword" to contend with his own corruptions...cut away hardness...strike deadly blows against all falsehood...and perform self-inflicted violence against moral compromise and spiritual laziness. The truth of the matter is - one cannot be a faithful servant of God without first using the "sword" against himself. When this is accomplished, it is then that he is ready to carry out the orders of His Commander - which is to wield the "sword of the Spirit" against His enemies.

O Saint of God, do you have "the spirit of a soldier"? Are the "high praises of God" in your "throat" and "a two-edged sword" in your "hand"?

In this "season of declension and apostasy" or "age of ease and flabbiness," do you find yourself "readily becoming discouraged" or "quickly giving in to difficulties"?

The Pulpit Commentary made this statement - "The spirit of the soldier should be in every Christian." Is it in you?

In 2 Samuel 23:9-10, we find a man who had this "spirit of the soldier." He happened to be one of David's "mighty men." Despite the weakness and weariness of his flesh, he kept up a willingness and resolution of spirit - in an hour of urgent need. This is what was said of him - "And after him was Eleazer the son of Dodo the Ahohite, one of the three mighty men with David, when they defied the Philistines that were there gathered together to battle, and the men of Israel were gone away: He arose, and smote the Philistines until his hand was weary, and his hand clave unto the sword: and the LORD wrought a great victory that day; and the people returned after him only to spoil."

This man put the enemy to flight by himself. He took the offensive, stood his ground, and fought off the Philistines when his fellow soldiers had retreated. As long as he had strength remaining, he held his weapon and followed his blow.

Notice what is said of him - "He arose, and smote the Philistines until his hand was weary, and his hand clave unto the sword..."

Now compare that with our opening Scripture - "Let the high praises of God be in their mouth, and a two-edged sword in their hand."

Remember how we said earlier in this message that God is looking for those who have His praises in their mouth and are clinging tightly to His Word.

Spiritually speaking, what better example do we have of one who had a firm grip on the "sword" of the LORD than Eleazer?

This man fought the Philistines until his hand was so weary and actually "clave unto the sword." It was cramped to the point of being stiffened to the "sword." He couldn't unclasp his fingers from it. It became a natural extension of his body - a part of his life - as if glued to his hand. Because of this, he ended up defeating the enemy.

Notice that he didn't stop when the work was half done. As long as he had strength remaining, he kept on striking with the "sword."

Eleazer is a picture of the warrior that is needed in our day and time. He must have "a two-edged sword in his hand" - the Word of God - as a natural extension of his life - a part of his life - as pictured by "his hand cleaving unto the sword" from constant and continual use of it against the enemy in battle.

The worshipers must not forget their "swords."

With the "high praises" in their mouth, they must wield the "sword of the Spirit" - the Word of God - against Satan. This is how the victory is won.

God honors the daring of Faith and rewards the perseverance of Faith.

Eleazer had both. Do you?

Determine that as long as you have strength, you are going to battle the enemy that is attacking you - with the "high praises of God" in your mouth and "a two-edged sword" in your hand - the promises of God on your lips.

Metaphorically speaking, even if your "hand" is so cramped that you can't unclasp your fingers from the "sword," and as long as God gives you the strength, resolve that you are going to send stroke upon stroke upon your enemy until you see "the LORD bring forth a great victory."

What is needed today is the happy blending of the chorister and the crusader!

Are you doing this? Are you singing God's Praises along with pronouncing "It Is Written" against your enemies?

"God's work in the world calls for stroke as well as song."

So, with all of your strength - keep fighting - never giving up - until you see your enemies and God's enemies no more!

May God Bless His Word,
Connie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sat 26 Nov 2011, 8:13 pm

There Is None That I Desire Beside Thee

Today, can you honestly say that God is your "exceeding joy" (Psalm 43:4)? Is His lovingkindness or mercy more valuable to you than your very own life (Psalm 63:3)? Do you "count all things but loss for the excellency of the knowledge of Christ Jesus" your Lord (Philippians 3:8)?
Do you have an insatiable desire to know Him and to find Him no matter what price you have to pay? Does your soul pant after Him "as the hart pants after the water brooks"(Psalm 42:1)? How much does it thirst for Him (Psalm 42:2)? "As a thirsty land"?(Psalm 143:6) Is the desire of your soul inclined toward His name (Isaiah 26:8)? Does it follow hard after Him (Psalm 63:8)?

Are you stretching forth your hands unto Him today (Psalm 143:6)? Or are you stretching out your hands for the things that are in this world?

Do you desire Jesus in the darkest night as well as the early dawn (Isaiah 26:9)? Is He more precious to you than rubies (Proverbs 3:15) or the wealth and riches of this world? Do you love His companionship more than the closest friendship of father and mother or son and daughter (Matthew 10:37)? Can you say with Solomon that all the things that you could ever desire on this earth cannot be compared to Him (Proverbs 3:15)? Can you say with the Apostle Paul - "For to me to live is Christ, and to die is gain"(Philippians 1:21)?

Does your soul faint for His salvation or deliverance (Psalm 119:81)? Do your eyes long to see the fulfillment of His Word in your life (Psalm 119:82)? Does your soul yearn for "the courts of the LORD" (Psalm 84:2) where you can be near to Him? Do your heart and flesh cry out for the Living God (Psalm 84:2)?

How much do you love Jesus?
How much do you long for Him?

In Psalm 73:25, Asaph asked - "Whom have I in heaven but Thee?" Then he followed his question with the statement - "...and there is none upon earth that I desire beside Thee."

"Whom have I in heaven but Thee?" Oh! it is so sad to reflect on the state of the Church today. Many preachers, when talking about heaven, emphasize the Streets of Gold. They will mention Jesus, but it is only after a long discussion of the various jewels and gold to be found there. Something is wrong!

Generally speaking, the Church has become more interested in the "field" than the"treasure" hidden in the field. Oh! She may want the Pearl of Great Price, but she also wants all the other pearls of lesser value (Matthew 13:44-46). How sad but true this commentary is!

Asaph cried out - "Whom have I in heaven but Thee? and there is none upon earth that I desire beside Thee" (Psalm 73:25).

O Christian, can you say this today?
Is this how you feel?

Solomon said it this way - "...all the things thou canst desire are not to be compared unto her (Wisdom)" (Proverbs 3:15).

Matthew Henry in His Commentary on Psalm 73:25 pointed out - "Earth carries away the desires of most men, and yet I have none on earth, no persons, no things, no possessions, no delights, that I desire beside Thee or with Thee, in comparison or competition with Thee."

Let's read again what he said. "Earth carries away the desires of most men..."

Is this true of you? Are you so caught up with the spoils of this world that you no longer desire Jesus? Can you honestly and sincerely say - "...I have none on earth, no persons, no things, no possessions, no delights that I desire beside Thee or with Thee, in comparison or competition with Thee"?

Throughout the Scriptures, David repeatedly called the Lord his "portion" -

Psalm 16:5 says - "The LORD is the portion of mine inheritance and of my cup..."
Psalm 119:57 says - "Thou art my portion, O LORD..."
Psalm 142:5 says - "I cried unto Thee, O LORD: I said, Thou art my refuge and my portion in the land of the living."

Then, in Lamentations 3:24, the Prophet Jeremiah declared - "The LORD is my portion, saith my soul..." This will be and should be the sentiment of any true man or woman of God. They will openly declare before all that the Lord alone is their "portion." While most men are seeking after earthly goods as the source of their happiness and satisfaction, the godly man or woman desires God - to please Him, obey Him, and accomplish His Will on this earth.

Psalm 119:57 says - "Thou art my portion, O LORD..." Barnes' Notes makes this comment here - "God was to him what other people seek in wealth, honor, pleasure, fame. To him, God was all and in all. He asked nothing else."

In closing, in Bible School, we had the privilege of sitting under the teaching of a true man of God. His name was H.C. Noah, and he taught us a class called "The Making of a Man of God." Every time we met, he opened the class with the same song. After awhile, some thought it quite humorous until they were rebuked by the Holy Spirit. Little did they realize that the song he had us singing was the real secret to becoming a true man or woman of God. If we would make this song a reality in our lives, we would indeed be counted as vessels of honor for God.

The song was as follows -

"He's all I need
He's all I need
Jesus is all I need.

Well, He's all I need
He's all I need
Jesus is all I need!"

O Child of God, can you say that today?
Is Jesus all you need? Is He your all-in-all?

Can you say like the songwriter - "You can have this old world, but give me Jesus, and I'll be satisfied"?

I conclude with one last song which sums it up -

"I'd rather have Jesus than silver and gold
I'd rather have Jesus than riches untold
I'd rather have Jesus than anything
This old world affords today.

Than to be the King of a vast domain
And be held in Sin's dark sway
I'd rather have Jesus than anything
This old world affords today."

May God Bless His Word,

Connie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Thu 24 Nov 2011, 6:49 pm

The blindness of ministers!

(J. C. Ryle, "The Gospel of Luke" 1858)

"Jesus told them this parable: Can a blind man lead a blind man? Will they not both fall into the pit?" Luke 6:39

See the great danger of listening to false religious teachers. Our Lord compares such teachers and their hearers, to the blind leading the blind; and asks the reasonable question, "Will they not both fall into the pit?"

The subject which our Lord brings before us, deserves far more attention than it generally receives. The amount of evil which unsound religious teaching has brought on the Church in every age is incalculable! The man who hears such a false teacher runs a fearful risk himself of being lost eternally! "Will they not both fall into the pit?"

If we would escape the danger against which our Lord warns us, we must not neglect to prove the teaching that we hear, by the holy Scriptures. We must not believe things merely because ministers say them. We must not suppose, as a matter of course, that ministers can make no mistakes!

We must remember the advice of Paul and John "Test all things." "Test the spirits, whether they are of God." With the Bible in our hands, and the promise of guidance from the Holy Spirit to all who seek it--we shall be without excuse if our souls are led astray.

The blindness of ministers is no excuse for the darkness of the people! The man who from indolence, or superstition, or affected humility--refuses to test the teaching of the minister whom he finds set over him, however unsound it may be--will at length share his minister's portion!

If people will trust blind guides--then they must not be surprised if they are led to the pit!
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Tue 22 Nov 2011, 5:54 pm

WHY REVIVAL TARRIES" - Powerful!
-by Leonard Ravenhill.
Today God is bypassing men -- not because they are too ignorant, but because they are too self-sufficient. Brethren, our abilities are our handicaps, and our talents our stumbling blocks!
Elijah lived with God. He thought about the nation's sin like God; he grieved over sin like God; he spoke against sin like God. He was all passion in his prayers and passionate in his denunciation of evil in the land. He had no smooth preaching. Passion fired his preaching, and his words were on the hearts of men as molten metal on their flesh.
Brethren, if we will do God's work in God's way, at God's time, with God's power, we shall have God's blessing and the devil's curses. When God opens the windows of heaven to bless us, the devil will open the doors of hell to blast us. God's smile means the devil's frown! Mere preachers may help anybody and hurt nobody; but prophets will stir everybody and madden somebody. The preacher may go with the crowd; the prophet goes against it.
A man freed, fired, and filled with God will be branded unpatriotic because he speaks against his nation's sins; unkind because his tongue is a two-edged sword; unbalanced because the weight of preaching opinion is against him.
Ah! brother preachers, we love the old saints, missionaries, martyrs, reformers: our Luthers, Bunyans, Wesleys, Asburys, etc. We will write their biographies, reverence their memories, frame their epitaphs, and build their monuments. We will do anything except
imitate them . We cherish the last drop of their blood, but watch carefully the first drop of our own!
Oh, my ministering brethern! Much of our praying is but giving God advice. Our praying is discolored with ambition, either for ourselves or for our denomination. Perish the thought! Our goal must be God alone. It is His honor that is defiled, His blessed Son who is ignored, His laws broken, His name profaned, His book forgotten, His house made a circus of social efforts.
God's problem today is not communism, nor yet Romanism, nor liberalism, nor modernism. God's problem is -- dead fundamentalism!.
"So because you are lukewarm, and neither hot nor cold, I will spew you out of my mouth." - Rev. 3:16
This generation of preachers is responsible for this generation of sinners...Sin today is both glamorized and popularized, thrown into the ear by radio, thrown into the eye by television, and splashed on popular magazine covers. Church-goers, sermon-sick and teaching-tired, leave the meeting as they entered it -- visionless and passionless! Oh God, give this perishing generation ten thousand John the Baptists!
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sun 20 Nov 2011, 9:55 pm

we need to be in unity my brothers and sisters.. listen to this and ask if your light has gone out?
Casting Crowns
City on the Hill
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Fri 18 Nov 2011, 5:58 pm

The Holiness Highway

New King James Version (NKJV); Copyright 짤 1982 by Thomas Nelson, Inc.

Plea for Purity . . .

1 Thessalonians 4:1-8 [1] Finally then, brethren, we urge and exhort in the Lord Jesus that you should abound more and more, just as you received from us how you ought to walk and to please God; [2] for you know what commandments we gave you through the Lord Jesus. [b][3] For this is the will of God, your sanctification: that you should abstain from sexual immorality; [4] that each of you should know how to possess his own vessel in sanctification and honor
, [5] not in passion of lust, like the Gentiles who do not know God; [6] that no one should take advantage of and defraud his brother in this matter, because the Lord is the avenger of all such, as we also forewarned you and testified. [7] For God did not call us to uncleanness, but in holiness. [8] Therefore he who rejects this does not reject man, but God, who has also given us His Holy Spirit.

All of us professing to believe in and seeking to follow God have a couple of common goals. One we all strive for in everything we do is to find and abide in God’s will. Paul told the Thessalonians that our sanctification is the will of God for us. Are we sanctified? Another common goal that sooner or later comes to us is to discover what God has called us to do. Nearly everyday I hear from people asking me to seek God on their behalf that they might know their calling. In the first letter to the Thessalonians Paul also tells us that we all have the same calling – holiness. Are we living in holiness?

If we strive for sanctification, we will find God’s will for our lives. And, notice in the letter that Paul linked sanctification to the commandments. So, if we desire to strive for sanctification, we need to strive to keep God’s commandments.

If we strive for holiness, we will find God’s call for our lives.

Through holiness we will also find our sanctification.

So, let’s discover or rediscover, the holiness highway, and let’s build or rebuild our altar of holiness.

First, we must understand that God is holy . . .

Exodus 15:11 "Who is like You, O LORD, among the gods? Who is like You, glorious in holiness, Fearful in praises, doing wonders?"

1 Samuel 2:2 "No one is holy like the LORD, For there is none besides You, Nor is there any rock like our God.

Isaiah 6:3 And one cried to another and said: "Holy, holy, holy is the LORD of hosts; The whole earth is full of His glory!"

Revelation 4:8 The four living creatures, each having six wings, were full of eyes around and within. And they do not rest day or night, saying: "Holy, holy, holy, Lord God Almighty, Who was and is and is to come!"

[b]
. . . and all who come to Him must come in holiness . . .

Psalm 29:2 Give unto the LORD the glory due to His name; Worship the LORD in the beauty of holiness.

Psalm 96:9 Oh, worship the LORD in the beauty of holiness! Tremble before Him, all the earth.

[b]
For without holiness we cannot stand before God . . .

Psalm 24:3 Who may ascend into the hill of the LORD? Or who may stand in His holy place?

[b]
Why? Once again, because He is holy . . .

Leviticus 11:44 For I am the LORD your God. You shall therefore consecrate yourselves, and you shall be holy; for I am holy. Neither shall you defile yourselves with any creeping thing that creeps on the earth.

1 Peter 1:16 because it is written, "Be holy, for I am holy."

[b]
The High Priest, to enter into God’s Presence, had to be clean and to bring clean sacrifice offerings . . .

Leviticus 16:3 "Thus Aaron shall come into the Holy Place: with the blood of a young bull as a sin offering, and of a ram as a burnt offering."

[b]
Nothing has changed . . . We must enter His Presence holy (clean). How about our clean sacrifice offering? Of course, it’s Jesus Christ, our Savior . . .

2 Timothy 1:9 who has saved us and called us with a holy calling, not according to our works, but according to His own purpose and grace which was given to us in Christ Jesus before time began.

[b]
How do we clean ourselves up? How do we achieve holiness?

[b]
God disciplines us as His Word teaches us all about holiness . . .

Hebrews 12:10 For they indeed for a few days chastened us as seemed best to them, but He for our profit, that we may be partakers of His holiness.

Too many of us expect Jesus to do it all for us, but we have to decide to leave our wicked thoughts, words and ways behind to follow Him.

James 1:21 Therefore lay aside all filthiness and overflow of wickedness, and receive with meekness the implanted word, which is able to save your souls.

God’s Word and His Law are still valid today, and they are Holy. Therefore, if we study and abide by the Word and the Law, we will be holy. If both are implanted in our hearts and become our thoughts, our words and our ways, we shall be sanctified and holy.

Romans 7:12 Therefore the law is holy, and the commandment holy and just and good.

Holiness is an altar we can choose to worship at. Holiness is a highway we can choose to travel. It’s our choice.

Isaiah 40:3 The voice of one crying in the wilderness: "Prepare the way of the LORD; Make straight in the desert A highway for our God.

Does holiness mean you are perfect in all your ways? Yes, it does!!

Does holiness mean you won’t slip up once in awhile? Yes, it does!!

Will you? Most likely!!

Does that mean you’re on your way to hell? Well, it does mean you’re on the wrong highway! Make a quick u-turn!!

Travel the Holiness Highway

Isaiah 35:8-10 [8] A highway shall be there, and a road, And it shall be called the[b]Highway of Holiness
. The unclean shall not pass over it, But it shall be for others. Whoever walks the road, although a fool, Shall not go astray. [9] No lion shall be there, Nor shall any ravenous beast go up on it; It shall not be found there. But the redeemed shall walk there, [10] And the ransomed of the LORD shall return, And come to Zion with singing, With everlasting joy on their heads. They shall obtain joy and gladness, And sorrow and sighing shall flee away.

Proverbs 16:17 The highway of the upright is to depart from evil; He who keeps his way preserves his soul.

Matthew 7:13-14 The Narrow Way [13] "Enter by the narrow gate; for wide is the gate and broad is the way that leads to destruction, and there are many who go in by it. [14] Because narrow is the gate and difficult is the way which leads to life, and there are few who find it.

Be thou perfect:

Genesis 17:1 The Sign of the Covenant [1] When Abram was ninety-nine years old, the LORD appeared to Abram and said to him, "I am Almighty God; [b]walk before Me and be blameless

Deuteronomy 18:13 You shall be blameless before the LORD your God.

Leviticus 11:44 For I am the LORD your God. You shall therefore consecrate yourselves, and you shall be holy; for I am holy. Neither shall you defile yourselves with any creeping thing that creeps on the earth.

Leviticus 20:26 And you shall be holy to Me, for I the LORD am holy, and have separated you from the peoples, that you should be Mine.

Consider Abraham . . . and Moses . . . and Joseph . . . and You and Me.

I in them and they in Me:

John 17:23 I in them, and You in Me; [b]that they may be made perfect in one
, and that the world may know that You have sent Me, and have loved them as You have loved Me.

Romans 13:12-14 [12] The night is far spent, the day is at hand. Therefore let us cast off the works of darkness, and let us put on the armor of light. [13] Let us walk properly, as in the day, not in revelry and drunkenness, not in lewdness and lust, not in strife and envy. [14] But put on the Lord Jesus Christ, and make no provision for the flesh, to fulfill its lusts.

1 Corinthians 3:16-17 [16] Do you not know that you are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God dwells in you? [17] If anyone defiles the temple of God, God will destroy him. For the temple of God is holy, which temple you are.

1 Corinthians 6:19-20 [19] Or do you not know that your body is the temple of the Holy Spirit who is in you, whom you have from God, and you are not your own? [20] For you were bought at a price; therefore glorify God in your body and in your spirit, which are God’s.

Consider Paul . . . and Peter . . . and John . . . and You and Me.

Standing on the hill of the Lord:

Psalm 24:3-5 [3] Who may ascend into the hill of the LORD? Or who may stand in His holy place? [4] [b]He who has clean hands and a pure heart, Who has not lifted up his soul to an idol, Nor sworn deceitfully
. [5] He shall receive blessing from the LORD, And righteousness from the God of his salvation.

Luke 1:74-75 [74] To grant us that we, Being delivered from the hand of our enemies, Might serve Him without fear, [75] In holiness and righteousness before Him all the days of our life.

Romans 12:1-2 Living Sacrifices to God [1] I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that you present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable to God, which is your reasonable service. [2] And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what is that good and acceptable and perfect will of God.

1 Corinthians 7:23 You were bought at a price; do not become slaves of men.

Consider Moses . . . and David . . . and Elijah . . . and You and Me.

Put away evil:

Genesis 35:2 And Jacob said to his household and to all who were with him, "Put away the foreign gods that are among you, [b]purify yourselves
, and change your garments.

Psalm 37:27 Depart from evil, and do good; And dwell forevermore.

2 Corinthians 10:3-5 [3] For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war according to the flesh. [4] For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal but mighty in God for pulling down strongholds, [5] casting down arguments and every high thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of God, bringing every thought into captivity to the obedience of Christ.

Ephesians 4:20-24 [20] But you have not so learned Christ, [21] if indeed you have heard Him and have been taught by Him, as the truth is in Jesus: [22] that you put off, concerning your former conduct, the old man which grows corrupt according to the deceitful lusts, [23] and be renewed in the spirit of your mind, [24] and that you put on the new man which was created according to God, in true righteousness and holiness.

Consider Eli . . . and Jeremiah . . . and Elisha . . . and You and Me.

Known by your fruit:

Matthew 12:33 A Tree Known by Its Fruit [33] "Either make the tree good and its fruit good, or else make the tree bad and its fruit bad; for [b]a tree is known by its fruit

Luke 6:45 A good man out of the good treasure of his heart brings forth good; and an evil man out of the evil treasure of his heart brings forth evil. For out of the abundance of the heart his mouth speaks.

Consider Samuel . . . and Isaiah . . . and Noah . . . and You and Me.

Blessed is the man:

Psalm 32:1-2 [1] [b]Blessed is he whose transgression is forgiven, Whose sin is covered
. [2] Blessed is the man to whom the LORD does not impute iniquity, And in whose spirit there is no deceit.

Matthew 5:6-8 [6] Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness, For they shall be filled. [7] Blessed are the merciful, For they shall obtain mercy. [8] Blessed are the pure in heart, For they shall see God.

Consider David . . . and Adam . . . and Peter . . . and You and Me.

The Righteous and judgement:

Psalm 94:15 But [b]judgment will return to righteousness
, And all the upright in heart will follow it.

Micah 6:8 He has shown you, O man, what is good; And what does the LORD require of you But to do justly, To love mercy, And to walk humbly with your God?

Consider Solomon . . . and Job . . . and Thomas . . . and You and Me.

Are we saved and safe? Are we walking in God’s calling on our lives? Are we sanctified? Are we holy?
[/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b]
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

MY HEART

Post  Admin on Mon 14 Nov 2011, 5:08 pm

Hello

I wish to share what God has been doing in my life. There have been some amazing things happening in my life and I wish to share what I am committed to and why

First of all, my commitment to God is total and is the thing that rules my life. I am constantly reminded of the wonderful sacrifice of Calvary and my response to that can only be one thing and that is to offer up my life as living sacrifice.. amen

Romans 12
1I APPEAL to you therefore, brethren, and beg of you in view of [all] the mercies of God, to make a decisive dedication of your bodies [presenting all your members and faculties] as a living sacrifice, holy (devoted, consecrated) and well pleasing to God, which is your reasonable (rational, intelligent) service and spiritual worship.
2Do not be conformed to this world (this age), [fashioned after and adapted to its external, superficial customs], but be transformed (changed) by the [entire] renewal of your mind [by its new ideals and its new attitude], so that you may prove [for yourselves] what is the good and acceptable and perfect will of God, even the thing which is good and acceptable and perfect [in His sight for you].

The early disciples and many saints through the ages and many present day saints, show that living a life that is on fire for God is the only way to live.. amen. There is no other option for the believer.. amen
Anything that comes between the believer and fellowship with God, must be ditched. In recent weeks, I have got rid of my Television, maybe it was not wrong, but the images it projects and the time it takes up, takes away from time that should be spent in prayer and bible reading.. amen
So my time with God is precious, I will protect it at any cost, I will take time to meet with God, because he promises to meet with us, if we put aside time to meet with Him
Apart from Falling deeply in Love with God and Jesus and The Holy Spirit, I have fallen in love with Helen
God has given me the gift of Helen. Who I love with all my heart
Helen is totally unique, she is the virtuous woman described in Proverbs 31, she has the fruit of the Spirit described in Galatians chapter 5. All these fruits she has in abundance. Helen overflows with Love, Joy and Peace and God has blessed me so much by bringing this Godly, dynamic and beautiful woman of God into my life. I am totally amazed constantly by Helen and wish to thank Helen for her prayers, love and constant encouragement
Website Ministry
The two websites are closing.. at ourchurch. They have become a distraction and so they have closed. I thank everyone, who has accessed them.
Now I come to the devotions, the Lord wants me to do these differently. I will be sending out the devotions, twice a week from Monday-Thursday, On Friday- Saturday, we will be concentrating on the persecuted church. Noonday Devotion, will be more relevant and up to date, it will contain fresh manna from my quiet time
What I am asking from you my friends is the following
To read the devotions and pray over the prayer requests
To pass them on as the Spirit Leads
Click the music and featured page links
To Let me have any links you would like me to place as the featured page link

Why Have I done these things
To deepen my Love relationship with the Father
To study more the precious word of God
To spend time with Helen My Beloved
Other changes that are to be made include that I will send out no ministry on Sunday, this is the Lord's day and I should minister for 6 days, but Place Sunday on a special footing, so please do not e-mail on Sunday.
I will only talk to men online.. the only exception to this is Susan and this is because she is my editor. And of course Helen of course

Thanks and God bless

Keith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sat 12 Nov 2011, 6:37 pm

I have e-mailed Our church and asked them to delete my two websites, they are becoming distractions to me spending time with the Father.

I also have cut my groups by half and my e-mail contacts by a third and so I will be able to send out ministry three times a week.. but not on Sunday as is Lord's day. Also Noonday Devotion, needs to be fresh manna, taken from my quiet time, from my personal time with God, which I will do anything to protect and stir my faith in intimacy with God

I hope you understand where I am coming form

Keith

faithhopeandlovefellowship
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sun 06 Nov 2011, 2:55 pm

Jesus is only precious to believers

(James Smith, "Christ Precious!" 1861)

"Unto you therefore who believe--He is precious!" 1 Peter 2:7

Every believer VALUES Christ. Let others think of Him as they may--all who are taught of God, think highly of Him. They can never honor Him as they wish, or enjoy Him to their full satisfaction.

Every believer feels their NEED of him.
No weary traveler ever felt his need of rest,
no hungry laborer ever felt his need of food,
no drowning mariner ever felt his need of a life-boat
--as the believer has felt his need of Christ!
They need to be saved--and only Christ can save them.
They need to be happy--and only Jesus can make them happy.
They need His blood to cleanse them from sin, and procure their pardon.
They need His righteousness to clothe their souls, and justify them before God.
They need His Spirit to sanctify their nature, and make them fit for Heaven.
They need His intercession to secure them from evil, and procure for them good things.
They need His fullness of grace to supply all their needs, from earth to Heaven.

Every believer discovers the exact SUITABILITY of Christ to them.
He is just what they need--He has all that they need!
They are foolish--and He has wisdom.
They are unrighteous--and He has righteousness.
They are unholy--and He has holiness.
They are weak--and He has strength.
They are in bondage--and He has redemption.
They are lost--and He has salvation.
In a word, they are led to see that God has stored up everything in Jesus, and that possessing Him--they have all things!

Every Christian believes on Him to the saving of the soul. They trust Him to procure their pardon, peace with God, and everlasting life.
Their heart goes out to Him,
they repose confidence in Him,
they commit their souls to Him,
they build on Him--as God's foundation;
they hide in Him--as the sinner's refuge; and
they trust themselves with Him--as the almighty Savior.

"Unto you therefore who believe--He is precious!"

But Jesus is only precious to believers. Others do not feel their need of Him, do not see His adaptation to them, and do not depend on Him for pardon, peace with God, and everlasting life.

Beloved, do you have this saving faith--which renders Christ so precious?

If so, admire the sovereign and distinguishing grace of God, which has conferred so great a blessing upon you--for not all are given saving faith.

If so, realize the importance of this faith--which renders Christ so precious.
It is the eye--which sees the beauty of Christ.
It is the foot--which travels to Christ.
It is the hand--which lays hold of Christ.
It is the mouth--which tastes the sweetness of Christ.
It is the inward principle--which clings and cleaves to Christ.

Avoid therefore whatever weakens
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Fri 04 Nov 2011, 7:17 pm

Just to tell you that I am now living at

Keith Hobkirk
53 Westcliffe Drive
Westcliffe Caravan Park
Morecambe
LA3 3NP
Lancashire
UK

Phone no later.. online here on 15th nov

Most of you will not be able to come and see me.. although you are welcome to come if ever in UK.. one person is within WALKING DISTANCE.. no coming by car

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sun 30 Oct 2011, 6:50 pm

That Due to my move into my new Static caravan. I will be able to check my e-mails from the Library, I will be back on line fully on wednesday 16th November. During that time I will still be sending out the devotions and I would appreciate all your prayers.

Keith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top